Speaker 1: Get very interesting situation.
Speaker 2: On the weekend, I flew into Melbourne and as I'm coming into Land, I had several miscalls from Robbie.
Speaker 3: Cornthwaite, former socker. Robie Cornthway played how many games seven Ray give or take for a five.
Speaker 2: Your Channel seven colleagues as well a very good friend of yours, and I text him and I said, listen, just.
Speaker 3: Because you stop harassing me, just listen.
Speaker 2: Just because you're friends with Andrew, it doesn't mean I have to be your friend. Okay, that sort of which is.
Speaker 1: An ongoing joke between Robbie and I.
Speaker 2: But anyway, when I eventually got hold of him, he excitedly told me a story about.
Speaker 1: Something stupid that you didn't know.
Speaker 2: And rather than me tell the story, I thought we'd get him on the line so Robbie can tell it.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Robbie, good thanks for that, lovely.
Speaker 4: I'm coming on to do you guys a favor and what an intro. So feeling so welcome right now?
Speaker 3: I said, seven games for the Sackers give or take for a five? It could we give, yeah, it could be give well.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't talk too much mate, with this story about celebrat you.
Speaker 1: Yes, please go for it. Tell everyone what he did not know.
Speaker 4: So basically what we tend to do. There are seven uses go to the cafe after we get things set up, nights and early in the morning. And as we're navigating the streets of West Croydon looking for a car park, I said to Andrew, I said, oh, there's one there. We're just got to wait for them to reverse. And he looked at me a little bit puzzled, and I said, yeah. I said, they've got their reverse lights on, so I know they're about to back out. And he looked at me with a blank stare and said, what a reverse light? And I said, I said, the lights on the back of the car. He said the break lights and I said, no, no, the reverse light and he said, I don't know what they are. And I genuinely thought he was joking. I said, are you Are you joking him? He's like, no, I don't know what they are. And he sort of looked a bit panicked, as if it was something that he definitely should know, which he should, yes, and you know, forty four years of age. And then basically what we ended up doing was getting out and he was walking up to random parked cars on the side of the road and pointing out their lives and I had to explain which one the reverse light was. He had never been in a supermarket car park, saw a seen a car with reverse lights on and waited for them to back out. He didn't know it was a thing.
Speaker 3: And you should have seen the same mate. Oh, I was just saying Sunds as well, because I think we could say for the ground this Robbie, oh, I'm quite well respected on Queen Straight. And then by the end of it, just the looks of disappointment, kids crying. Yeah, well he's just ridicted. You should have seen Robbie Cornthwaite as well when I said I don't know who that is for about five minutes. Are you serious? You can't be serious, You can't be serious. I open a police officer knocked on the window at some day. I said, everything O came.
Speaker 4: But genuinely there was people at the cafe having a coffee something to eat and he's standing five meters away yelling out to me this one is lights. It was. It was quite embarrassing scene for Channel seven and over.
Speaker 3: I must say, let alone my wife and my kids.
Speaker 1: God, but the thing about this.
Speaker 2: Is you sound surprised that he wouldn't know something like that.
Speaker 1: You've met this man, You're very good friends with this man. He should be well aware of his lack of capabilities.
Speaker 4: I know he never he's always a surprising coming up with something. But yeah, reverse lights was one that I would have thought he'd known. I'm not sure if he's even got a license, but you would have thought you would have thought he'd had his license really maybe twenty years or so, and even think so, Yeah, I mean that's going to change his life with Christmas coming up around the shopping center car.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I just thought it was a Robbie cornthat thing like all largely cornth way I drive around Fancy Carr's former professional psycle player. I've got reverse lights. It's a genuine thing.
Speaker 1: Robbie, thank you so much for coming on the show. You're welcome anytime. We'll work on the intro for next time.
Speaker 4: Sorry about that, Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: You have a good day. Let's do this.
Speaker 2: Andrew Hayes, I was today years old when I found out Dot Dosh.
Speaker 3: Do you know it's a safe space because I just feel a little bit silly now, Yeah, I can't believe the reactions I'm getting.
Speaker 1: It's not a safe space. What's wrong with you? Seriously? How have you survived until thirty eight? No one knows?
Speaker 3: Just fleuke that just got through?
Speaker 1: No one knows. But let's do this. What did you find out later in life?
Speaker 2: Because we went down the rabbit hole with this yesterday on the internet, because there's a whole heap of memes about I was today years old when I learned this. I learned something yesterday that blew my little mind. It is unbelievable, and we need to talk about all right.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten, today years old? When quick example, food loops are all the same flavor, Well yeah, yeah, but all different colors?
Speaker 2: Yeah I know, but like that's just a coloring thing. Yeah, it's not a flavor thing. It's a coloring thing.
Speaker 3: All right. That's being a dumbass again, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Let's go to the phone.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty fourteen, Latitia, did you know that turtles didn't have a body?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: I did not.
Speaker 1: It's not unbelievable. Was that by in your mind too?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: That's by my mind.
Speaker 2: Okay, you were today years old when you found out what I was today?
Speaker 7: Years old and it was sathing.
Speaker 8: That's definitely changed my childhood. Rainbows tuddlepops are actually caramel flavor?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, I don't think that was general knowledge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they taste caramel, mate, No they don't.
Speaker 3: Rainbow is a flavor?
Speaker 2: No, no, actually caramel flavor.
Speaker 3: No it didn't. Were you like me and you thought that it was rainbow was its own separate flavor?
Speaker 7: I really did.
Speaker 8: I really did. Like it changed the whole out OFOK got my childhood.
Speaker 2: So, Tatitia, Andrew, do you also think that if you find a rainbow there's a pot of gold at the end of it.
Speaker 1: Of course, paddle bops a caramel flavor?
Speaker 8: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: Maybe. I don't know about you, Latitia, but every time I go chasing that rainbow, I can never quite get to it.
Speaker 7: Maybe there's a bunch of rainbow paddle.
Speaker 3: That actually caramel.
Speaker 1: Thanks Letitia, Pete, good morning.
Speaker 9: Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 1: We're really good. Thank you. You were today years old when you found.
Speaker 9: Out what that when you go to toast your bread that you want to say level three because it's the perfect degree of toasty. No, it's three minutes, not the level of toasty you want.
Speaker 10: What what.
Speaker 3: I thought that it was heath level.
Speaker 9: Yeah no, yeah, no, it's it's you know, three minutes or two minutes. But yeah, no, I yep, mind blowing.
Speaker 2: Do you know that is no wonder when you put it on like six or seven that it comes out burnt every single time?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Charcoal?
Speaker 3: Oh you put in raisin toast like ready, let's put it down and the raisin toast like I've done. But I was in there for four seconds?
Speaker 11: Is that a thing?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 3: I don't know? And very very sensitive, Thank you, Peter.
Speaker 2: Our next callar wanted to remain anonymous.
Speaker 1: How bad this is? Good morning?
Speaker 5: Good morning.
Speaker 2: Okay, we don't have to say your name. But you were today years old when you found.
Speaker 7: Out what I found out what numb lock was on the keyboard. Okay, I don't think I've told anyone. I'm so embarrassed. When I figured out, I just I didn't say anything. I just said really quiet.
Speaker 1: So for a long.
Speaker 2: Time, when your numb lock was on and you were punching numbers and nothing was happening, your scream was just going up and down, were you thinking what?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 7: I knew what it was. I knew what the button was. I just didn't know it meant number lock.
Speaker 3: Oh anonymous, it did.
Speaker 7: I just was being an airhead about what it was.
Speaker 3: Don't you. Don't you feel threatened in the space at all? Because I am completely with you. I had no idea. So Producer M showed us what it was all about before in the otbreak. Yeah, blew my mind? Wow are we anonymous? Our minds blown together?
Speaker 1: Don't feel bad, It's so fine.
Speaker 7: Well, I felt like it was a safe space.
Speaker 1: Always in here. There's no judgment, no judgment.
Speaker 3: They can all be done together.
Speaker 1: Who would you like to give the Amazon Alexa Echo Pop smart.
Speaker 3: Speaking Echo Pop Smart Speak. It's a very raally big call. But letisia. I mean, this is a Jonie's really going hard on this thing that everyone's sort of half assumed that a rainbow paddle pop was caramel flavor. Just I feel like rainbow, even my kids right now. If I ask my kids what their favorite flavor is, they will say rainbow.
Speaker 1: Ye, But it's the brain Hang on, this is annoying me. Now.
Speaker 2: The rainbow that you get like at the ice cream scoop place is a completely different flavor to caramel.
Speaker 3: Well, oh my gosh, where are you? Where are you? Going Letsia, you are you on board with what's going on this kind of veering train tracks? One going down Camra, one's going down Rainbow flavor. What's going on here?
Speaker 9: It's a little bit different.
Speaker 7: I don't know, but just with the paddle pop it makes sense. Yeah, it really does make sense.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, Letishi, thanks to Amazon Alexa, you have picked up a Echo pop smart speaker so you can easily listen to it. Johnny and Hazy at home, just say, let's plain over. That's all you have to do.
Speaker 1: Well done, perfect, Thank you, let tsha.
Speaker 3: Let's switch the chocolate paddle pops A right, yeah, definitely.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 7: The one thing that will always be better banana paddle pops.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, goodl What if you can book your hotel now and choose to pay when you get it.
Speaker 3: With thousands of flexible booking options in select days, you're only a what if away from your next holiday?
Speaker 1: Look on the if. What if it's Dozzy for travel.
Speaker 3: The six fifteen vending machine.
Speaker 1: Couse, Yes, this is how it works.
Speaker 2: We have three questions. The third question, if you get that right, then you get to go to the vending machine and select a number and a letter and then you get a prize.
Speaker 1: You just need to avoid the chips.
Speaker 3: Andrew has good colt.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Harlan from Golden Grove. Good morning. We're going so well. How's your Tuesday panning out?
Speaker 3: It's pretty good so far?
Speaker 2: Yeah right, I know, okay, all right, Harlan. Do you have your eye on a particular prize at the moment?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 6: Maybe some Adelaide five hundred concert tickets would be good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's coming up. That's next week.
Speaker 3: Is it not rocking out to carl Cox and Eric Powell's mobile disco? Yes? Please?
Speaker 1: All right, Harlan, let's kick this off. Question one? Which actor has played iron Man in nine films?
Speaker 3: Robert Downey Jr. O Good start, big Man and a suit of armor? Take that off? What are you? Genius? Billionaire, player, boy, philanthropist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it takes a few boxes, all right, Harlan. Question number two, this is the theme music for which TV show?
Speaker 1: Oh? No, oh, Halen, oh no, bra.
Speaker 3: I just think three two?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 3: Thank you for playing though, Harlan. We appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Yes, no, worried.
Speaker 3: Thanks guys.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Aaron from Monopara. Good morning, Aaron, good morning. Do you this same music playing in the background?
Speaker 1: Do you know what the show? That's from?
Speaker 3: Deer?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, have you guess been around a while?
Speaker 4: Who?
Speaker 3: Let's go to two?
Speaker 2: Well skin, I ange, we're doing really well, thanks Amber.
Speaker 12: Must be it must be a Codek moment, remember the Man of One moment. I don't watch watch free to hear. I'm not sure what I don't play.
Speaker 2: And no offense to any of the blondes in the room there, and I'm probably one of them. Adam from Edwards Edwardstown, please tell me watch theme song this is from.
Speaker 12: I'm struggling with.
Speaker 3: This is outrageous.
Speaker 12: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Sorry, God, thanks thanks.
Speaker 2: For playing Adam.
Speaker 7: That hard?
Speaker 3: Do you know what? I'm not sure that I would have got it? You know we give a clue away?
Speaker 1: Should we say it's a cooking show?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, let's try again. Let's go to is it Jana? Jana? Jana?
Speaker 2: Okay, please tell me what this is from?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 3: We did it. That was a journey, wasn't it.
Speaker 1: Thank goodness?
Speaker 2: Okay, one more questions for you to get through, and then you can have a crack at the vending machine. By what name we're Egyptian kings or rulers known? What was that?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: By what name we're Egyptian kings or rulers known?
Speaker 5: Oh I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: Here we go again.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for thank you.
Speaker 10: It's not easy.
Speaker 3: No, it's not always beer and skittles. Okay, sometimes is a few little curveballs in there, so you just gonna get ready for those curveballs.
Speaker 2: It's not beer and skittles, but it is, you know, family passes to see the thirty six and Amazon Alexa Echo Smart pop speaker, fun Lab package.
Speaker 3: Don't get me wrong, there's a lot on the line.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 2: Ben from the Barossa, good morning. Okay, by what name we're Egyptian kings or rulers known?
Speaker 4: God?
Speaker 3: No, not quite correct.
Speaker 2: Thank you anyway, Ben, Okay, Kirsten from flag Stuff, he'll please good morning, and please tell me what name were Egyptian kings or rulers known? Sarah?
Speaker 3: Oh and Egypt. Wow, that was a journey in a half.
Speaker 13: Wow.
Speaker 1: I feel as old as an accuse Sarah right about.
Speaker 3: Now, let's get to Abby for the eight o'clock news.
Speaker 1: Okay, we just need a letter between A and C. There Kirsten see and now number between two, andy six.
Speaker 6: Five beautiful five.
Speaker 1: It sings the chips. I'll lose my mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can't have gone on that roller coaster for no reason.
Speaker 3: It's quite wasn't it wasn't it?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 3: Wait, all right, where we go?
Speaker 2: Alright, Hirston, I want to make this worth your while and I have with the family past to the Adelaide.
Speaker 1: Thirty six is versus the Tasmania Jack Jumpers on Saturday, November eleventh.
Speaker 3: Well done, You're done, stuff journey. I'm exhausted, so am I you sweating a little bit? I'm sweating the Bee's A sweat is pouring off my forehead.
Speaker 1: Hey, don't miss the new look. Thirty six is on Saturday as they take on the jack Jumpers. It should be a very good.
Speaker 2: Game, traveling quite well the Tasmania jack Jumpers, as you well know as a big fan of the MBL. Andrew Hayes, Yes, hold a stick it in town tickets from ticket Tech.
Speaker 3: You know you know this question without notice? What's a jack jumper?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: It's come on, You're from Tasy.
Speaker 2: I know, but I'd never heard of it until they name their NBL team after one I don't.
Speaker 3: Know there it is. It's a type of ant in Tasmania.
Speaker 1: There you go, Tasmania, very agile, i'd imagine. Yes, the jack.
Speaker 3: Jumper, they'll sting you too, are six fifty.
Speaker 1: One of the most dangerous in the world. Really a bit of fun. What happens when you cross me?
Speaker 3: One of the most dangerous Jody the jack jumper ten.
Speaker 14: Centimeters continuously when defending themselves ten centimeters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I hote to tell you that's not much jack jumpis.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do better than that? Roll up classic tazzy bang on six thirty six. We' think Venny machine returns tomorrow. Wow, we what a marathon he is.
Speaker 1: Where you're waking up to Adelaide.
Speaker 3: Breaking news, what's new today?
Speaker 2: Snooze news age, the information overload sometimes, So we have condensed the top three stories into what you need to know today. This is what the news that you're waking up to. Let's go to Abbey in the newsroom.
Speaker 14: Whuch got Yeah, we'll start with the teachers strike that we touched on before. Basically, public school teachers will go ahead and will strike on Thursday. So the state government turned around yesterday and handed them what they're calling the biggest offer they've ever put to public teachers. It went from a three percent pay rise to a four percent. The teachers I think we're calling for eight percent and then five point five consecutively after that. It also doesn't apparently address issues over admin and things like that and workloads.
Speaker 1: So yeah, public school teachers.
Speaker 14: They'll rally on at Parliament House on Thursday from eleven thirty. Little bit concerning because we've got you twelve exams kicking off this week as well. So the teachers are saying it's not there's not going to be any dramas there, but obviously, you know, if schools are shutting down and things like that, then there is issues for U twelve.
Speaker 2: But the last rally that they had on the last strike day was intense on the steps of Parliament and they're worth thousands upon thousands of teachers that turned out demanding paying conditions. So yeah, I know a teacher she I think works at Ranella East High School, Jenna, if you're listening, she was there and it was really interesting because you do you sort of go, Okay, you know you've been offered this, can't you just take it? But then when you actually speak to people and listen to what they want and listen to these teachers. Yeah, it's a bit of a catch twenty two at the way.
Speaker 1: There's some real burnout. I mean, there's no question about that. New US News notes, what about this?
Speaker 2: The owner of a prestigious event coordination company has slammed Adelaide's city Christmas decorations, calling them drab and news past its due.
Speaker 1: Dations.
Speaker 2: Owner of Atmosphere Events, Sam Rice, has described this year's Christmas Street in Victoria Square as uninspired and lacks any sort of Christmas joy, and he said it's pavo compared to the one in Sydney.
Speaker 3: Wow, use the word popo, the word Yeah.
Speaker 1: It looks a bit povo.
Speaker 2: In other breaking news, the Uni Footbridge isn't as spectacular as the Sydney Harbor Bridge.
Speaker 3: Just for the rest, that's a nice little comparisony.
Speaker 14: Do you see the renderaball decorations that have come out?
Speaker 13: Isn't There?
Speaker 1: Is there an inflatable center?
Speaker 14: Yeah, there's Santo's holding a camera, so you go and have that, and then there's like an Instagram filter and it tells you if you're naughty or nice or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, jeez, that'd be interesting for you, wouldn't it for this year?
Speaker 1: Definitely?
Speaker 3: Nadi, Are you trying Are you trying to tell us that the Sydney Harbor is better than the River Times? Is that what you're trying to say?
Speaker 1: Mildly?
Speaker 3: Are you trying to say that the jetty from Manly to Circular Key is better than the Popeye down the time?
Speaker 1: I would hate to make it such comparisons.
Speaker 2: They was saying that they you pretty much need security on those bouncy castles in the mall because kids on the weekend were just like running into it like a bouncy castle. There was some suggestions when I say kids, I mean Andrew Host. There were some suggestions that maybe putting like fruit chocks or frog cakes that on the tree would make it better South Australia.
Speaker 10: Yes, make it a.
Speaker 3: Bit more iconic. Yeah, day anyway, watch this space and expect that to be on the number plate in the future. The popostat. For Simpsons fans, you would have grown up and knowing a very iconic scene with Homer and Bart which would happened quite frequently. Yeah, that's when he would strangle Bar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he would do it with alarming regularity.
Speaker 3: Yes, Season thirty five, episode three, that's what they're up to season thirty five. Could you believe it? Remarkable? Simpsons get a new name. A Homer meets name. But he says this, that's quite a grip.
Speaker 4: S much strangling the boy is paid off?
Speaker 3: Just kidding, I don't do that anymore.
Speaker 6: Times of che.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's an indication that's from here on in, Homer will not strangle Bar anymore.
Speaker 2: That's good news for Bart's neck. It's real good news, isn't it goodness? Even though it's rubber and not real?
Speaker 3: Exactly right?
Speaker 14: One fact, I've never watched the Simpsons episode.
Speaker 1: Kidding, Star Wars, never seen Harry Potter.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, watching Home.
Speaker 1: I need to grow up.
Speaker 14: We used to watch Home and Away. You've never watched the Simpson I never watched a full episode.
Speaker 3: What else you would have to be a straight fant?
Speaker 1: What wheels? Excuse me? We're heelers, I said, Wheels.
Speaker 2: That's the character from a street the country practice the country practice this beautiful. We need to lock Abby up for a weekend and make her watch all these shows that she hasn't watched.
Speaker 3: Absolutely gosh, busy doing what?
Speaker 1: Nothing?
Speaker 3: All right, there's a post snooze news coming out very soon, the six fifteen Vending Machine Quiz three questions, get third question rights for an epic prize. Get ready for that.
Speaker 2: We were speaking about great escapes yesterday about a toplight that escaped from a childcare excursion, but we also heard from Suzanne from Abberfoyle Park who described this scenario.
Speaker 13: So, my daughter was in year seven, was probably about twelve at the time. They went on their stall excursion to Canberra, and they were sleeping in like little hotel rooms of like four girls in each room, and she actually slept, walks out of the hotel and woke up on the street nice And then the worst part was when she woke up she realized that to get back in the hotel you have to have a key card. Yep, you couldn't get back in. Yes, So she remembers which room that her teature was sleeping in and sangs on the window basically until the feature her sleepwalking.
Speaker 3: Eh yeah, gosh, sleepwalking is crazy.
Speaker 1: Sleepwalking discuss dot dot.
Speaker 3: Dot Oh wee. I sleep when I was a youngster, but nothing outrageous. So I used to walk around and whenever Mum or Dad would find me just sort of aimlessly wondering the house. They'd guide me back into bed, and I remember being over my cousin's house and just well, I don't remember, but told that I was sitting on the parents' bed and just looking at them before they sort of guided me back into bed. So it's never anything too suspicious, but real freaky behavior.
Speaker 1: Are you supposed to wake people up when they're sleepwalking?
Speaker 3: I don't think so, right, because if they wake up and they're just standing there, it's like, I'm not a horse, don't wake me up. I'm not supposed to be sleeping standing up, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Good Melbourne cups so do.
Speaker 3: By the way, thank you very much. Some of the examples on Reddit, in particular of strained to sleep walking stories absolutely outrageous. A fifty one year old woman ate in her sleep at least five times per week for about a decade before she seeks treatment. So the giveaway was she would wake up and there'd be rappers, empty plastic container's, peach pips, and one time she woke up to an entire empty bottle of tomato sauce.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: Of sleepwalking into guzzling a full bottle of tomato sauce.
Speaker 2: But also you'd be so mad that you consumed all those extra calories in your sleep when you sleep, supposed to be burning stuff off.
Speaker 3: It's tomato sauce. I just smashing those sort of calories. And this one got me as well. There was a middle aged Australian woman who was reported leaving her house and having fun times special cuddles with strangers multiple times while sleep.
Speaker 1: That is, you are making that up.
Speaker 3: I'm not making that up. So husband became very very aware of what was going on when he found scattered forms of around the house. What so they later seek treatment and as a particular condition linked with sleepwalking. But that's it. That's top not sleepwalking, tell you what.
Speaker 1: But the husband not too fuss, not too.
Speaker 3: Well, he's convinced it a genuine condition. Still haven't whilst had that condition?
Speaker 1: Apps, Yeah, a few times.
Speaker 14: Woken up in the morning and gone, oh, oh my god, I was sleep.
Speaker 3: Walking walking again? Classic dear he.
Speaker 1: Classic abby good you're thirteen to twenty fourteen, get involved. What did you do in your sleep? For goodness sake?
Speaker 3: Yeah right, I just find it so unbelievably strange. Yeah, that you could be in a situation where you can wake up and not have a clue as to what's going on.
Speaker 1: Queen, good morning. What do you do when your sleep?
Speaker 5: Hey, guys, So, yeah, I actually cook in my sleep, so my kids love it.
Speaker 6: I cooked four.
Speaker 5: Meals, you know, sicken curry.
Speaker 3: Wow. So so do you know what's going on? Like, do you wake up and go, Okay, there's a delicious chicken curry ready to go.
Speaker 5: Occasionally I'll wake up, but usually no, I just get steered back to bed and yeah, we have a nice meal the next night. I don't usually eat it because you know, I'm asleep. I'm not sure what I'll put in it.
Speaker 2: So, Quinn, that must be dangerous using like the stove and that sort of stuff when you're asleep. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, I've not had any problems yet, never burned a house down or anything like that. So I've got no burn scars or anything. So yeah, pretty good.
Speaker 3: No dodgy mushrooms in those carries.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, you know, my partner she makes sure because we grow all our own veggies, so she makes sure there's enough dodgy in the house.
Speaker 1: That's good, that's good news, Thank you, Queen. Let's go to Abby. Hey, guys, what are you doing your sleep?
Speaker 7: I wash my hands like I go to the toilet. I don't even actually go to the toilet.
Speaker 8: I just washed the toilet and wash my hands, to bed and eat it up and wash my hands again.
Speaker 3: Better than playing in the dirt over the top time.
Speaker 1: Very fastidious about hygiene.
Speaker 2: I love that from you, Abby. Good work, Chloe, Good morning. What are you doing your sleep?
Speaker 8: Good morning? I should practice by saying I've only slipt we once in my life. My dad was away for business there twelve.
Speaker 7: My mom goes, you know, let's all see he little sleep over comes sleep in my bed.
Speaker 8: Their bed faces a floor to ceiling mirror, so she woke up. I was standing in the mirror staring at her, and when she said, ah, what are you doing currently? I let out the most evil tuffle and jump straight back into bed when sleep And she was like, oh, yeah, no, not going to sleep again.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, that'd be so terrifying for those around you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Chloe's mum's like, what's that behind your back? Chloe?
Speaker 3: How are you holding a real little episode of the conjuring? That's fun, isn't it?
Speaker 10: Me.
Speaker 6: You go.
Speaker 3: Just careful what you're doing in your sleep these days as well. Yeah, lost your doors in fact, lock yourself up.
Speaker 2: Do you know I've told you this before, but my husband when he was younger, used to work on a conveyor belt picking.
Speaker 1: Up shock absorbers.
Speaker 2: So sometimes in his sleep he tries to pick me up and like put me on a convey thicking.
Speaker 1: I'm a shock.
Speaker 3: Absorb hard to get your head around. How we make that mistake?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Here we are strange things and you're just like, what about this sound? Is this do anything for you? I went too hard and I'm doing that skid out thing. You know you do that on Marrier cart.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 1: I was playing Frogger in my hed.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Frogger. Here we go again. Frog, one of those games probably in Tazzy when you were playing Atari and everyone else is playing Nintendo and it's like, what is going on? Are you so behind the times or was just a it was just one of your little things, was it?
Speaker 12: Well?
Speaker 2: No, I could take a back step and say I was playing that pattible thing on on the Commodore sixty four.
Speaker 1: Wow for a little while. Commodore sixty four very niche reference for people of my era. But that's okay.
Speaker 3: Oh, there's Jody over there kicking a Ross Faulkner instead of sharing. All the other kids are wearing Nikes, and Jody's got her Brooks on.
Speaker 1: Shut up.
Speaker 8: I did.
Speaker 1: I did wear Brooks playing the boy.
Speaker 2: I did, and they were my favorite Beery shoes until I went right through the toe because I don't think Brooks were.
Speaker 3: Brooks saw that coming, Thanks Mom. So frustrating back in the day when I'd be wearing my deadors. Yeah, and Tommy down the road, it's got a brand new pair of pumc Kings, Like, Da, why can't I have a pair of pumc Kings. Dad's like, there's kids in Africa don't wear shoes at m I don't know that, so you're lucky.
Speaker 2: And oh, I guess Tommy's just a bit luckier people in Africa copper hard rap. It's like when people talk about childbirth, it's like, oh, don't worry about having soft cheese.
Speaker 1: There's women in Africa that get birth in the dirt.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Good news for the elderly. A bunch of Japanese residents who will now be offered to play Nintendo Switch consoles which have a hyper games them, including Mario Karts. They've done a big study with an assisted living operator and what they found is they think that individuals of all ages, but in particular the elderly, playing Mario Kart is going to promote health and well being.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, well I thought you said it was stressful.
Speaker 3: He is body stressful.
Speaker 2: You don't want a message, sooy's body stressful?
Speaker 3: This is the thing. So I saw this article about two or three days ago, and since then another separate art call has come out and it reads a study says Mario Kart is the most stressful video game of all time to play, and that hits right. Yeah, you would say that Maria studying listed experience game is to identify the most intense video games titles like Skyrim and Call of Duty. We're tested. You played Call of.
Speaker 1: Gym, Never Mate.
Speaker 3: The kids call it cod finding show that Mario Kart caused a significant thirty two point eight one percent increase in heart rate during a thirty minute session attribute to its fiercely competitive gameplay. It's a good it's not. No, does you're heating?
Speaker 2: And look, I don't know about you, but I don't know if combining a thirty two percent increase.
Speaker 1: In heart rate and the elderly is a good combination.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. You want to relax them, don't you get them? Gone?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Anyway, so there you go. I mean brief little text as well, center through for nine nine one nine. Those games it's sort of stress you right out.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the ones that tip you over the edge.
Speaker 3: What are about the time we thought you were going to completely lose your stuff when you're playing paddleball and hit the net.
Speaker 1: Jody heart attack?
Speaker 3: Oh here it is. Oh, your heart rate just goes up just a little bit. Mine's about one eighty six clips for minute. Yeah, and why am I so stressed? The school line is twelve to five.
Speaker 2: Hopefully it's too much and you keel over and I won't have to compete?
Speaker 3: Are you wishing death upon me so you can win songs? A song, song, song?
Speaker 1: That's indeed what I'm wishing.
Speaker 3: It is really really aggressive.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean you'll carry on though, people understand.
Speaker 15: What you like.
Speaker 3: That is true in this particular space. I'd hate me too. Good morning produces a good morning.
Speaker 10: I think we can all agree on that.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it's really one side, and I feel the hate in here. But you know what, that just spurs me on.
Speaker 1: Does it?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll feed off that.
Speaker 1: This is how it works.
Speaker 15: We're going to do as we always do, Hazy tone, the arrogance.
Speaker 1: Thanks.
Speaker 15: We're going to do three songs, no over hits and throwbacks orchestralized. You both have to buzz in with your name and give me the song name and artist you're playing for a couple of listeners for one hundred dollars fast past about you. And on team Jody, we've got Claire from them.
Speaker 2: Hi, Claire, Jody, good, thank you, but apologies in advance at Joe's come on.
Speaker 3: You've got this, thanks, Hey Claire, what exactly does she have?
Speaker 4: Winning?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 11: Hazy On your team, you've got Katie from High Ree, Yes.
Speaker 5: Katie, Andrew horse Hay every shirtless run around the torrents culminated today. Okay, all blood, and.
Speaker 7: We're going to get you over the line today.
Speaker 3: Yes, do you know what? Stop it? You've already won already.
Speaker 1: It's definitely not what he needed.
Speaker 3: Bless you, bless you, Katie.
Speaker 15: Oh dear, all right, Okatie number one, please really good about things.
Speaker 3: Quick, Just trying to do the bad romance.
Speaker 8: Yea, then you.
Speaker 1: Righteous he's buzzing and then working it out.
Speaker 3: It's called theater. Sweetie.
Speaker 15: You're also a.
Speaker 11: Little guilty of that, so we don't get the chance because he does it all the time.
Speaker 15: It's okay, one love you, best of three song two, Redemption Jodes, let's go rediction.
Speaker 3: That would be a vichy wake me up? Don't play?
Speaker 1: Is so over?
Speaker 7: Ok walk away with the four points today and credit to the point.
Speaker 1: Do you want to play one more?
Speaker 2: Dispose?
Speaker 15: I would have been redemption.
Speaker 3: That's like when you South Wales turned up to Game three against Plain saying you've got to play game three.
Speaker 1: Let me guess it. Oh, it's bad romance by lady.
Speaker 3: Which I already guessed.
Speaker 1: The thread.
Speaker 2: No, no, I'm actually spitting the chewy this week.
Speaker 15: Let's do it anyway, go on, come on, this can back it up.
Speaker 3: That's give Swift. Come on, do you know what?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the Taylor Swift one.
Speaker 5: Whatever.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's kind of good by you. It's okay.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's a bit of fun when you win it every week and you're completely heard about it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, we're just trying to have fun.
Speaker 10: Here.
Speaker 3: Oh, let's play again next week. Yep, for next week.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't thought.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't have thought.
Speaker 8: You tell me you got your time machine on this day, Tuesday, On this day is a little trip for you down memory lane.
Speaker 3: Seventh of November. A lot of birthdays on today, celebrity birthdays. David Getter, I said, get to ignore the spelling, Jody, it's Getter, not gwetter. Sure, it's not wetter, very very sure. Born in Paris, France. Today is his fifth, his sixth birthday. You've got to be really, really at the top to be in your fifties or even your sixties and be a DJ and it not be creepy.
Speaker 1: And it's still be cool.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, David Getta is probably still there because he's one of the absolute gangsters of it all.
Speaker 1: Happy birthday, dig Weta Yeah.
Speaker 3: Nineteen ninety Matt Corby, Oh, I was born.
Speaker 1: Didn't know what was happening there, having some sort of stroke, A.
Speaker 3: Good falsetter born in city. He's thirty three today. That bloke is pretty much perfect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and such a baby thirty three.
Speaker 3: I can't believe. When we was in Witment saw him. It's hq A long time ago with my wife. We were going out of them and I had to collect a mop and bucket and mop her up and put her into a take home container at the end of the gig because she genuinely melted. Yeah, the whole time was like water's going on here.
Speaker 1: She melty. And also, don't ever take your wife on a date the HQ.
Speaker 3: If she wanted to go there. I was going to see Matt Corby. Yeah, I didn't take it there on Wednesday? What do these have on Wednesday?
Speaker 4: Time?
Speaker 13: War?
Speaker 3: Ten Vodkas?
Speaker 4: Thanks?
Speaker 3: Ye, that'll be thirty bucks. Oh my god, it's amazing, so irresponsible. In nineteen ninety six, Lord was born in New Zealand. Today she's twenty seven. My gosh, she started young, didn't she.
Speaker 1: Goodness, mate, wasn't she sixteen when she had her first hit?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Not bad?
Speaker 1: What were you doing at sixteen? Don't answer that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was just finding myself.
Speaker 2: I think mister Hayes discovered just how much you were finding He.
Speaker 3: Found me finding myself, fortunately, and that was an awkward conversation. Twenty twenty, Joe Biden was elected the forty sixth President of the United States, and twenty twenty here was one hundred and sixty nine years old. No one was on November seventh in nineteen ninety four. Yes, the good old nineties. Another night by Real McCall.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, girls, it's Joe's day out.
Speaker 2: It's just so fun at you and three gal pals off to the Soul Day Club's official launch party at Soul Rooftop, which looks an amazing Let's go to Crystal from Clearview.
Speaker 1: Hey, Crystal, Hi, how are you?
Speaker 5: I'm good?
Speaker 14: Thank you good?
Speaker 2: Would you like an exclusive lineup of Adelaide's best DJs, bottomless food and drink, summer cocktail specials of tropical food menu and much much more?
Speaker 8: That would be amazing.
Speaker 1: It sounds fun. If you've got three friends you want to take.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I want to take my sister and my mum.
Speaker 2: Actually, girls, that's nice little family day out, Crystal. Yeah, well, congratulations, you're heading along if you can complete the lyrics to this classic lady song.
Speaker 3: Ready to go, Crystal, do you know the drills? What you're gonna do is gonna pay a quick little snipe and you've just got to finish the next part off the rule is Day. You've really got to sing from the heart.
Speaker 10: Alright, here we go, like yeah.
Speaker 12: Crystal, yeah yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: Living in the US, what do we do here? It's a party in the new.
Speaker 1: I did it. I did it eventually.
Speaker 2: Still, that's like me playing songs the song song song. Okay, congratulations you won? Oh really open, well done, Thank you so much, getting off with your mom and your sister.
Speaker 1: How good. Thank you so much.
Speaker 6: I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: This summer's Soul Rooftop bring you Adelaie's Ultimate day Club experience every Saturday from November eighteen.
Speaker 1: Soul day Club conditions apply, drink responsibly, you.
Speaker 3: On your crystal, Thank you, enjoy. Let's do that all against tomorrow. As controversial as the shrilllank and cricket team last night.
Speaker 1: Yeah there was, well was that big decision while I was yes.
Speaker 3: Got timed out. Unbelievable stuff. Okay, anyway, let's do it all against tomorrow and let's have a little replay of songs A song, song song, if you don't mind, that's come up before nine o'clock. Thoughts, amazing, that's the spirit Tomorrow morning, Jade seven am. Huge announcement.
Speaker 1: It's enormous.
Speaker 2: We've been talking about this all week, absolutely massive and it involves one of the biggest pop stars in the world, so you definitely don't want to miss it.
Speaker 1: That announcement seven o'clock tomorrow morning.
Speaker 3: What's so much more one of the biggest, maybe the biggest, Well know.
Speaker 1: Have you been told? Speaking interesting?
Speaker 4: Seven?
Speaker 3: I am looking forward to it and across the day with Maeti and day so of course, and O's paper bills continue, so registered bill right now and hopefully Mane l DC give you a cue to call? Should we recap what was songs? A song song song for this week?
Speaker 1: I'd love it? What a joy probably eating every week?
Speaker 3: You know I don't read cues and sarcasm very well.
Speaker 1: No you don't.
Speaker 3: So you're in or you're out?
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean, do I have a choice?
Speaker 3: Joy chooses