Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, Mace gave us a tip today, may still give us a little tip. What did I do about about your white shirt?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: I did give you a tip so apparently apparently even apparently. But whenever you're hungover or feeling crap, wear a white T shirt.
Speaker 4: Freshened you up?
Speaker 2: And I pointed out, and what.
Speaker 5: Black today? Yeah?
Speaker 6: It gives you just when it's hot. It's gonna be hot today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you need freshening white?
Speaker 4: I didn't need freshening, not today.
Speaker 5: Are you fresh today?
Speaker 4: I am fresh today? Actually, I got up in box this morning. Whereabouts one too? Did see the other guy South Melbourne?
Speaker 3: One to South Melbourne shout out, goodnight.
Speaker 7: Watch it's a very limited life. Spand like.
Speaker 2: I was complimenting on her watching, I was cooking like people watching.
Speaker 5: I was cooking his spag the other night. And there's nothing worse.
Speaker 8: Brand new Unico T shirt, white T shirt and it's splattered and it's it cannot salvage that.
Speaker 5: It's dark.
Speaker 2: Done, it's done.
Speaker 8: You get those You need to whip it off straight away.
Speaker 7: If you've got sunscreen on and the collar goes yellow.
Speaker 8: The festy colors shocking. Also back in my TV days when you skip a bit of makeup on.
Speaker 4: This bit from I've got a trick for that too.
Speaker 3: So whenever you're putting on something that you don't want to get makeup or faked tan on.
Speaker 4: Your hair, spray it. You use hairspray, You spray it on this and then it doesn't rub.
Speaker 7: Doesn't that go yellow?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 4: Nope? Does this look yellow to you?
Speaker 2: And sprayed?
Speaker 4: Not today? But usually.
Speaker 3: Yeah it's not today because I haven't today, but yes, if I'm going like, if I'm going out.
Speaker 5: And stuff's a good hack for those listening.
Speaker 4: Anyone else, neckline and the arms because of the makeup.
Speaker 3: Because I'm five, faked tan because I'm fake, I'm actually a catfish.
Speaker 5: Anyone else got any hacks?
Speaker 9: When we used to go out in summer and because you particularly if you were trying to meet a young lady at night, clothing and stuff, Yeah, this is kind of in that realm, and you don't want to be sweating, and particularly because nightclubs are quite tight and confined spaces, you wouldn't want to be seen like visually sweating, so you get And it was always Rexona because that was the best antipersper and you'd spray the life out of your forehead and behind your ears and stuff, and then so there is no visible sweat for the remainder of the night.
Speaker 7: I'm sure it's pausing and shocking for.
Speaker 10: You, but you sweat behind your ears?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you get them, do you know?
Speaker 9: Just when you get down the neck and that type of stuff, just cover yourself, get out the shower.
Speaker 5: What anti persperate deodor and on your faces?
Speaker 2: Rolling on your head.
Speaker 3: No, Brodie's got a bald head, so where if he was just sweat, where would the sweat go?
Speaker 4: Your sweat goes into your hair.
Speaker 7: So just get that rezoner out and spray your entire skin with it.
Speaker 4: Also vanished nappy sand Gold Multi Power Crystal white.
Speaker 2: Washing cream.
Speaker 8: Boy, when you when you're using a cologne, where do you spray the neck Yep?
Speaker 5: Same?
Speaker 2: And I need to spray somewhere else in the wristy, Yeah, a little wristy. And the shirt. Se, I always do the shirt.
Speaker 8: See, I start with a nude with the chest, So I go on the on the bare chest and I put the shirt on, and then I do the shirt and then I do the neck and the wrist It's a lot, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Also another hack on that if you moisturize first, it stay clingsy moisturie.
Speaker 5: What does the so if.
Speaker 3: You're a little girl like basiline bassolining body still smell like someone will come up to me and they'll slip off me Like moisturizing also makes your skin looks me. Also, do you spray on top of your head with what?
Speaker 5: Pray?
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 4: That perfume and stuff? Not on my head?
Speaker 6: If I was just sounded on Friday night, how much you sprayed that spray on you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Well then you said to your friend, emp, do you want something to and then she like spread half a bottle on her and then in between you and you're like, do you.
Speaker 12: Want some of them? I'm already covered with Yeah, you guys have sprayed so much.
Speaker 3: But it's like just a life hack that if you meet someone and they smell nice.
Speaker 5: It's just hot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you just man who smells good is a real I agree.
Speaker 9: If you spray after shave or perfume and you walk into it versus spray directly on the skin.
Speaker 7: Last almost doubled.
Speaker 5: I don't believe that.
Speaker 2: Your mate.
Speaker 7: Works. Yes, what do you do?
Speaker 2: Do it?
Speaker 12: Do?
Speaker 2: Do you know what the makeupad ready?
Speaker 6: So what you spray it and then you walk through it.
Speaker 7: I think that's because it's on give me a smelling bust, give me a smell.
Speaker 5: Smell poo.
Speaker 9: Because it doesn't combust. A guy wants kill me that I I was hosting trivia and he's like, he said, I can't I can't.
Speaker 7: Remember what he was called.
Speaker 5: A smellologist.
Speaker 9: I can't remember the exact title. But he makes sense. But he makes sense. It's the same voice. What do you mean it's the same voice?
Speaker 4: What's the same voice?
Speaker 5: Can you welcome?
Speaker 10: Do it?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 7: That was a that was?
Speaker 2: That was a good welcome.
Speaker 6: Welcomes to trivia, opening opening dialogue, Hello.
Speaker 9: Everyone, and welcome to Trivia're have some fun here today and listen. If you can test any of the questions, it doesn't matter because I'm in charge.
Speaker 7: I don't give a fuck. So here we are. We're lucky cock. Did that get a lot? That was? That was you have to have like a spiel that you had to do at the start.
Speaker 4: You didn't do that.
Speaker 12: I hope you practice give a.
Speaker 5: Was this the drag queen on?
Speaker 2: What was your dragon drag queen? Then go that's terrifying.
Speaker 12: It's right.
Speaker 5: They did it the terminus for a while. I don't know if they still doing.
Speaker 13: Remember the Greyhound as good as it got?
Speaker 2: Whoa it was?
Speaker 7: It was called that Moving on, Moving on. What a wonderful evening it was.
Speaker 2: It's great.
Speaker 10: Not still going.
Speaker 3: I've got another cleaning mat.
Speaker 4: So you know, and you cook and you burn the pan.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, mymse.
Speaker 4: She just does not know how to cook anyway.
Speaker 3: So when you burn the pan, if you get a bit of dishwashing liquid and bark up soda come today, a bit of water and you put it on the stove and then you boil it up. The bar car lifts up like it lifts up the blackness and you scrub it off.
Speaker 10: Gone gone, doesn't It was when you burn the pan, not if you burn the par.
Speaker 8: Something very similar that. I know my microwave. I clean my microwave the other day. Shocking job.
Speaker 12: My microwave smells like pop.
Speaker 8: So you know what you do, Lauren, here's a hack for you. Just any old ball, a bit of water and get some morning fresh. You chuck it in for four minutes. She comes and it.
Speaker 5: Just all theme just comes straight off.
Speaker 2: It's amazing.
Speaker 7: Where's the grime?
Speaker 6: Go?
Speaker 5: Were just moistens it and the Morning.
Speaker 2: Gave us this.
Speaker 12: We did popcorn once and it just will not smell.
Speaker 1: One someone gave us this weird plastic We need to talk field with Morning Fresh and water and you put in the microwave and like the steam comes.
Speaker 2: Out of its head.
Speaker 1: It looks like a little doll in What's the show where they they shoot everyone red light green light squid Games?
Speaker 2: Looks like the yes, no squid Game character.
Speaker 5: Anyone else got a hat?
Speaker 2: No your jewelry? Yeah, a bit of bark up, I use Morning Fresh No, no bit of bark carp and water.
Speaker 1: But the bar carp dosole and then give the ring a scrub got one and it brings it so could be used like a toothbrus and get in there. But the bi carb and water.
Speaker 8: Has anyone got one of those? Because you were we were talking about on the show today about the Yeah they good.
Speaker 12: It's a little one. The commercial ones. You can get a gripe because.
Speaker 8: You meant to put your retainers in them. Yeah, there's a retainer one that I've seen all over the Instagram And because washing the retainer is a disgusting disgusting drop.
Speaker 5: I use polygic.
Speaker 12: Put in a glass of water with one of those tablets.
Speaker 10: Yes, well, I put my retainer in a glass overnight full of mouthwash, greenwash.
Speaker 7: Drunk, drunk, No, no, no.
Speaker 10: But the next morning I took my retainer out and it was just stained green and you couldn't clean.
Speaker 2: It, so it looks like you're wearing a colored mouth.
Speaker 10: And on those in the back during lockdown at home in Ireland and the Irish people were were kind of were naturally obsessed with guinness, and you couldn't get a pint of guinness at a pub because the puls were closed. People were getting were buying cans of guiness. But guinness drinkers will know that a can of guinness is not the same as a point of It's just it's not poor the right way, so it doesn't have the same consistency, the same cream, the same head. But a hack was that if you get one of these jewelry cleaners that the ultra sild ones to shake the water, you pour your guinness into a glass, put the glass in the ring cleaner. It shakes it up and it makes it into a perfect, almost perfect point of.
Speaker 6: Its delicious, almost like how people think we're discussing that you might haven't grown.
Speaker 12: Up with, not that you grow drinking.
Speaker 4: I literally went and spewed.
Speaker 8: It out as.
Speaker 2: Well, literally looked at me, can you get me a glass?
Speaker 7: And no, no, no, it wasn't going to make it.
Speaker 12: And I finally got there and we were in a restaurant.
Speaker 6: A restaurant restaurant, Alison, and we are at a restaurant restaurant.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it was black and his stomach just to give us.
Speaker 7: Well, he hadn't done it, didn't even split the g's.
Speaker 12: Got into her belly and she was like, no, no, not for me.
Speaker 11: I went down my alf I guess and it came right.
Speaker 2: You need a.
Speaker 10: It's not that nothing dying to be sculling mid Christmas party.
Speaker 7: It's quite nice though. I'll do enjoy it. Oh, I lovely.
Speaker 10: I want to get a Vietnamese ice coffee.
Speaker 5: Oh today meat, I like it.
Speaker 2: That's get are you getting?
Speaker 5: Are you actually going to do it?
Speaker 10: I'm pretty sure they do.
Speaker 7: I would love a corona today.
Speaker 3: Get a church, take me to churchings quite fun about trying to split the g though, isn't it say church.
Speaker 2: Here? There is?
Speaker 10: Yeah, you nailed it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I nailed it. Fun split, but then I don't want the rest of the beer that's to v Do you.
Speaker 5: Think, boy, did we win the fireball? No, I'm still.
Speaker 11: Waiting on my call about they've got my number and I have not received the call.
Speaker 10: The deal with it.
Speaker 11: So because we bought so many drinks, he was like, have all of these raffles and if they call out your raffle, you win the big fireball.
Speaker 5: I dare say we probably didn't win.
Speaker 2: I missed that and I kept buying shots to enter the raffle.
Speaker 10: But the raffle was going to happen at like midnight, and I said.
Speaker 12: To the security on Friday night, do you do the same thing?
Speaker 8: Goes?
Speaker 12: Don't think they ever been raffled? I was like, oh.
Speaker 2: Drinks, And I'm like, you actually haven't asked for my name numbers?
Speaker 5: How do you know?
Speaker 4: I wrote my number name down.
Speaker 5: Some strange, strange things happened at that little pub, the English One. Yeah, it was very like remember Nick with you guys?
Speaker 4: Found a good friend.
Speaker 12: Yes, I knew him.
Speaker 5: On the chee nice. Yes, Ben Dixon was there, Oh.
Speaker 13: Your doodle Dixon?
Speaker 7: Was there's the really tall.
Speaker 10: That I went and.
Speaker 11: Irishman old Yeah, me and were sitting with the old man, the old boys.
Speaker 5: What's everyone doing today?
Speaker 12: Plates, I've got a photo?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've got I've got a dash, I've got a hair cut photo.
Speaker 4: Here guys, I'm going to Cantrick Lamar tonight.
Speaker 5: What are you doing? Photo for your social media?
Speaker 4: Taken tomorrow off?
Speaker 12: Timon Lou hang on like what photo are you doing?
Speaker 2: Me in the studio on the photo of.
Speaker 12: What?
Speaker 2: I don't know?
Speaker 12: Throwing the kids just still? Should we've got photos could.
Speaker 2: Provide That's what I doing it? No, they want a new one?
Speaker 12: You look?
Speaker 5: Did you bring another shirt.
Speaker 4: In white shirt that you put in the dish washer? I mean no the washing machine.
Speaker 5: Don't do that.
Speaker 2: The bar car will get it.
Speaker 11: Do you know how to clean the washing machine?
Speaker 5: The washing machine?
Speaker 11: Put an entire lemon in it with some vinegar and it cleans.
Speaker 4: The entire thing.
Speaker 2: No, not the washing machine.
Speaker 5: Washing way to break your washing machine?
Speaker 2: I shouldn't do that a washing do you mean dish washer?
Speaker 4: No washing machine?
Speaker 11: Like to clean the smell and stuff.
Speaker 2: I don't think you should put a lemon in the washing machine.
Speaker 10: The lemon would come out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't think it's to acidic.
Speaker 10: They do say you should use lemon to clean everything in your kitchen.
Speaker 2: Really well, I used the little plastic lemon lemon.
Speaker 12: You can't help.
Speaker 2: Anyway. Thank you for.
Speaker 1: Joining us for the for the gardening and the hackshirt.
Speaker 2: The Hack shirt that's a good.
Speaker 12: Name for our show.
Speaker 10: We did to talk about with garden.
Speaker 8: Boy that that can be next week on the Hack Show.
Speaker 2: I'm a mascot.
Speaker 8: Have a good day, Jason, Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the Socials.