Speaker 1: This is the Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: You're a mini snack for mini hands Jack.
Speaker 3: Thanks, my Swan. How are you on this glorious Friday.
Speaker 2: I'm so proud of myself because I remembered to bring in a little bit of show and tell for you this time. Yesterday I was telling you about a miracle that occurred where I finally, after about two weeks, was able to join together a mirror that I required a certain battery for and the batteries right, and I put them in the back and I turned it on, and I said, I'm disappointed because I've gone to so much effort and the light is so blinding. I will not be able to use it unless I'm in gold class trying to identify my prawn toislers. I've brought it in for you. You said that you would like it. Yeah, I'm not even going to have a look. It is way too bright, way too it's blinding.
Speaker 3: Look, no it's not it's not bright enough.
Speaker 2: Look let me turn it awayd loh my god, Look you're your pupils are fully dilated now or no? Like pinpricks, that's not supposed to happen until tomorrow night.
Speaker 3: I would like a brighter light.
Speaker 2: You want a brighter light than that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jack, Wow, he's Marco Let's blur my face today.
Speaker 3: I am shining.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 3: That's just so I forgot to turn it off. Make sure you turn it off.
Speaker 2: Oh my, I do not want to see that.
Speaker 4: Hey, it's a very exciting night for Tom and I our producer.
Speaker 3: We are going to Kylim in Oakswanee.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. There has been so much live You're going to gay Church.
Speaker 3: We really are, Yeah, we really are.
Speaker 4: And there's been a lot of other live music over the last week and coming up this weekend. So thirteen twenty four to ten, have you seen any live music this week?
Speaker 3: It can be local acts.
Speaker 2: I was supposed to see a lot of live music this year and I've seen not one thing. But that's about to change. I'll tell you what's happening next.
Speaker 4: Okay, great thirteen twenty four to ten. Jump on the line, say gooday, Chrissy.
Speaker 2: Swanshow let's just all get together and Hargen say gooday Chrissy. Say today Oh yeah, we're talking live music. We seem to be getting all the great ones. Drake, Kylie, Billie Eilish.
Speaker 3: Very very exciting to be in Australia right now.
Speaker 2: It really is thirteen twenty four to ten. Give us a call if you are about to see or have seen some amazing live music.
Speaker 4: I want to give a shout out to Kylie Minogue's support act, Maulrat, who is on before Kylie Tonight.
Speaker 3: She's an amazing assie artist.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to hear what she's.
Speaker 3: Like, and she's just dropped a new album.
Speaker 4: She's actually on our mate Tim Blackwell's podcast today.
Speaker 2: I'm going to absolutely follow her.
Speaker 4: She's magical, magical, So if you go to Kylie tonight, make sure you get there early and get around Mara.
Speaker 2: I am not going to see Kylie, but I'll tell you what a miracle has occurred. I did give myself a little, sort of a gentle intention for twenty twenty five to go and see more live music and more films, and I've done absolutely neither all year.
Speaker 3: However, You've served looks though, so you've done something right.
Speaker 2: I've done something and I ate alone in a food court, which was another task that you set me. I have a little band that nobody's ever heard of. Everyone's got one that I really love. They're called Wild Rivers. Yes, and I don't expect anybody to know them, but they have this song which I love, no benething about it. Oh because I got job panty. I love them so much and they're so niche and small, and you know they would never come to Australia. Blah blah blah. I had a notification because I'm in the Fang Club that they were coming to Melbourne, but I got it too late and it's sold out. Oh no, and no wait. I have been contacting everybody I know. Go please, I'm happy to pay. Can I just have one ticket? Just one ticket? And it came through this morning. Big thank you to Three Kings, the promotion company. If you love the sound of that, you can go in Sydney. There are still tickets.
Speaker 3: It's like rocking.
Speaker 2: It's March, early March.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm excited for you, So I'm really excited. Thirteen twenty four to ten. Say good day and tell us what live music you've seen or that you're about to see.
Speaker 2: Hey, Becky, Hey, you've you've had an intimate audience with shamp Ben Buffy Buppy.
Speaker 5: Yes, I saw.
Speaker 6: Him on Monday.
Speaker 2: How good? Ten out of ten I bet.
Speaker 5: Honestly, it was amazing.
Speaker 7: And then I flew down to Melbourne this morning and I'm going to see Kurly tonight.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, beck you are killing it, I.
Speaker 6: Know, but my wallet is broken.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I know. Have you checked out the set list? We talked about it yesterday on the show.
Speaker 6: Honestly, yes, the set list is going to be amazing.
Speaker 2: Do you have it? Do you have a favorite? We were so excited about Breathing Slow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 6: I'm really excited for that song.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's so good.
Speaker 4: Have the best time back and say, hey, if you see me, we're going to send you to see the movies. So after you've seen Kylie tonight, go and see a horror film tomorrow night, a double past to Heart Eyes, which is in cinemas now.
Speaker 2: And that's good for the wallet because it's a free part. Correct, Hello, Christie, Christie, you're going to see a couple of Australian legends.
Speaker 4: I am, I Am.
Speaker 2: The Great, the Great Noise works?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Is John Stevens still front and center?
Speaker 8: Is the name one I can't wait to see?
Speaker 2: By the way, and by the way, Christy still would.
Speaker 4: Chris delicious, A double pass to see Heart Eyes, which is in cinemas now for you as well.
Speaker 3: And let's finish with d Swannydus.
Speaker 2: Hello friends, darling, tell us what happened to you last night?
Speaker 5: I saw our queen for her homecoming concert and she was bloody amazing.
Speaker 2: Tell me everything was everyone so happy to see her and proud.
Speaker 5: So happy? The sequence, the dancing, the singing, it was just going off.
Speaker 2: How joyous.
Speaker 5: But but yo, she did not do breathe last night?
Speaker 3: What did she do? Instead?
Speaker 5: She did confide in me?
Speaker 8: Ah, sweet, we will take it.
Speaker 3: Have the best weekend.
Speaker 1: D the Christy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Do you identify as an animal? I've got an answer to that question that might surprise you, Jack. The reason I'm talking about it is because just this morning I met couple K and G. Ka identifies as a dog. G identifies as a cat, And this is how they're choosing to live their lives. I want you to We're going to play some audio and I want you to just imagine visually a gorgeous man. Actually I think he's magnificent, sleek with floppy black ears and a dog collar. And he's equally magnificent girlfriend with cat ears, and just a general feline vibe.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 1: My name's kay.
Speaker 6: Hi, I'm g My partner feels more like a dog and I feel more like a cat.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Today I'm going to try drinking from a dog ball for the first time.
Speaker 2: Okay, come get your water.
Speaker 4: I feel like we've really been judged throughout our relationship on a lot of different things.
Speaker 3: We have had death wishes against us.
Speaker 2: You know, people think we live a wild life, but it's just normal to me.
Speaker 5: My sister Mia has sent us a letter to tell us how she feels about our relationship.
Speaker 2: What do you think, ma'am?
Speaker 5: When I learned a bit, my eyes grew big and I fell silent, shocked and alarmed.
Speaker 2: Now, I don't know if you know. One of the things you say you love about me is that I am so cool with everyone's lifestyles. I don't judge anybody.
Speaker 3: No, you, I.
Speaker 2: Really don't, and I don't have to talk myself out of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I look at these two and I think absolutely makes sense.
Speaker 3: Really, yes, I think it's absurd and stupid.
Speaker 2: I know you do.
Speaker 4: Like I hear stories of friends I have that are teachers and how they have to allow kids to go and sit in a corner and protect because they identify as furries, yes, and pretend to drink water out of a dog bowl.
Speaker 3: Like, guys, we have lost our mind. I know, like it's twenty twenty five. I get it.
Speaker 4: We're accepting of everything and everyone. I'm all for that, but let's draw the line here. I think the line needs to be drawn.
Speaker 2: I've got so many questions, like is she an outside cat, like a like a just a normal like a normal cat, or is she more like a fancy burmese who is not allowed outside. Having said that, I did see footage of her at the dog park lt large dogs only with her her boyfriend. Is he even her boyfriend or is he her pet?
Speaker 4: Are you being serious? Like yeah, you sound like you're one of these people. You sound like you're you're on a massive acid trip and that you don't know what's going on. These people need help, psychological help. We are human beings, guys.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say something, and society has prevented me from doing it.
Speaker 3: But if I could no, Chrissy, do no.
Speaker 2: If I could wear a tail every day, I would why. I've just never felt more myself. Then I hissed to make tails. My favorite one was an old terry toweling bathrobe belt. And you're the same, in the same color as my hair, and a safety pinnate to like the top of my pants. And it just felt right.
Speaker 4: Yesterday you spent three hours obsessing over a staple. Today you're admitting this. Tomorrow we need to check you into.
Speaker 2: Isn't that so wonderful that everyone is truly different? I would never go this far, of course not.
Speaker 3: No, I would never speak to you again.
Speaker 2: The reason the reason I wouldn't go this far is because I'm not denying it about myself. I just don't feel that way. I would like a tail. I would like a tail that is true, and I also love it if like PEG's got some a headband with ears on it, I love that. I love wearing ears.
Speaker 3: I would like a drink now, because so.
Speaker 2: Well, there you go. You identify as an alcoholic. Everybody's different. Twenty four ten. Are you a furry or do you have like latent furry tendencies? I can't be the only one that misses their tail.
Speaker 3: I hope you are the.
Speaker 1: Chrisy Swan Show, The chrisy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: I think the consensus is that people wish that furries would disappear. There are people among us, those who walk among us, who would really rather be cats and dogs.
Speaker 3: Which is just stupid and not real, and who raised them.
Speaker 2: But you can't say that. Why just because it's not you doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Speaker 4: I understand that, but I still think it's stupid because we are human beings. You can't try and tell me that your brain is telling you that you're an animal on all fours that wants to wee on the side of a gutter and drink water from a dog bowl.
Speaker 2: How do you know that? How do you know that if it's not inside you?
Speaker 3: Because I know everything, well, I used.
Speaker 2: To know everything that a twenty four to ten. Is there a part of you that wishes that you could drink from a cat bowl? Hello, Renee, Hi, Chrissy, it's ran ren Rennieyah. Now Renee is the world's best hair and makeup artist. And even and even when I do not need hair and makeup, I call Rene and I go please come over and touched me. Renee.
Speaker 6: After listening to that segment, I was like, this is why we are connected. Because I loved wearing tail and I love them so much that I made one out of black velvet. It was about a meter long with a red pointy love heart velvet tail, and I tucked it in my skirt and went to a God's kitchen. Rave partied identified myself as Lucifer all.
Speaker 2: Night long, Renee, this is heaven. If you're wondering what sort of rubbish Renee and I are talking about, if you've just tuned in, I confess that I'm never happier than when I'm wearing a tail. And my favorite was a bathrobe belt in the same color as my hair. And my daughter is the only one, beautiful peg Renee that has sort of you know, she used to like wearing tail too, And of course I got every sort of one from Timu for her. Oh my, maybe I should bring it back. Let's wear tails this weekend.
Speaker 6: I would love that. And I'm into the ears.
Speaker 4: The ears make it like I feel like the ears over in a They almost kink it up, like it's make turns a kinky corner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you don't have to, Yeah, but you don't. You can get like normal ones. I don't like the floppy ones. I'm more cat than dog in terms of ears and The first tail I ever made was like one of mum's old stockings stuffed with squashed up newspaper.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's not as satisfying because it's more sort of squirrely. It's a it's a bushy tail, but like a slinky tail.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I understand where you're coming from with your tail. Now let's go to page.
Speaker 2: How are you darling?
Speaker 7: Hey, guys, I'm good. A bit confused on the furry thing, but I like, I'm all for everyone, you know, being themselves. Good on them, but I feel like it needs to be you know, something maybe you do at home or you know, you just you shouldn't. I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's a step too far, isn't it. Page. It just feels like it's a step too far.
Speaker 7: It's a step too far.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: But the ones that confuse me the most are the ones that were say, for instance, the fish tail and then the cat is like are you a cat?
Speaker 5: Are you a fish?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 7: Like, I just I don't understand that.
Speaker 2: Paul cannot lets nots.
Speaker 1: Crissy Swan show.
Speaker 2: Let's go clicking.
Speaker 1: Chrissy's clique.
Speaker 2: Are you a James Bond fan? Yes? Yeah, me too.
Speaker 4: I very much am. It reminds me of like my late Pa and my dad. Do I tell you my par had the whole funeral was just James Bond music. No, yeah, it was all James Bond themed.
Speaker 2: I loved it. What a great idea.
Speaker 3: So I really I really love them films.
Speaker 2: At the end of it, No, that's inappropriate. I won't say that.
Speaker 3: It's your dear par who can ask who called out after in the song and ask him all the questions about No.
Speaker 2: I was like, you know, did did the coffin just like you know, smash into a brick wall and explode?
Speaker 3: Should've done that? That would have been cool.
Speaker 2: He actually would have loved that.
Speaker 3: Harvey Bay wouldn't have known what's hit it.
Speaker 2: So the reason I love James Bond films is it's the equivalent of a no risk disc. You sit down, you're going to be entertained. The budget is massive, they know what to do with it. I've loved pretty much all the James Bonds. I thought Daniel Craig was excellent. I just love it. It's a total fantasy, but it's.
Speaker 3: Brilliant and the building waiting to see who sings the theme song.
Speaker 2: There's no franchise, Like agreed News today, there's been a lot of people have been sort of like going, what's going on because Daniel Craig has left. We don't know yet who the new Bond is going to be. And I feel like today we found out why we don't know who the new Bond is going to be, because they've been talking about who's going to have creative control and produce them. Because the family name behind the James Bond franchise, the Broccolis.
Speaker 3: Barbara Broccoli.
Speaker 2: Barbara Broccoli and her brother. I think there's two of two Broccolies, Michael Broccoli. No, Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli are like the caretakers of the franchise. They have struck a deal with Amazon MGM to share the load of making the future James Bond films.
Speaker 3: So essentially Amazon are going to take over.
Speaker 2: Yes, but you look very upset and disappointed. I have looked into the deal and I'm alright with it.
Speaker 3: What's the deal?
Speaker 2: The deal is this, they only own Amazon MGM, which I think is a great choice, by the way, because there is no film more expensive to make than a Bond film. Yes, and they only have fifty percent rights of the shared between Barbara Broccoli. She's still in it. And most importantly, they do not have created They've got zero creative input on the franchise. Who do Amazon MGM. They're just gonna make it. But I think it says they're a passive partner when it comes to artistic choices. But they will, they will distribute the film, you know, make sure it looks amazing, make sure all the publicity is right there, all of that, okay, But they have no say on the artistic integrity of any of the projects, which I think is great.
Speaker 4: And this just means that hopefully they'll have a bigger budget, right exactly.
Speaker 2: It's on MGM that like Amazon bought MGM the movie studio for something like eight point five billion dollars, they're all right for money.
Speaker 3: As they want to buy this show.
Speaker 1: Show.
Speaker 3: Nothing tastes better than fresh bread from Baker's Delight, baked by real Bakers Chrissy Song Fresh.
Speaker 2: Friday, Oh my god, I love Fresh Fridays because every time I hear that nothing tastes better than fresh bread, I just have the image of a sausage perfectly cooked with a squirt of tomato and tomato sauce and just wrapping it in the freshest, fluffiest piece of high fiber low Gi Baker's Delight. Oh my god, there is nothing better. But I tell you what is slightly better than that. It is a fresh hit Selena Gomez and Gracie Abrams naming more iconic do I will wait? Have paired up? We spoke about it. I want to say yesterday, but that's a bit of a blur. I think it was the day before. Yeah, and we've got the song. I thought we'd have to wait a lot longer for it.
Speaker 4: No swany it has dropped and the video for the song has also dropped, if you want to check that out.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 4: Selena hosted a listening event in London and she revealed that this song is actually about a best friend.
Speaker 2: Ah oh, call me when you break up? Yes, because that's what happens when your friend, it's a boyfriend or a girlfriend, they disappear.
Speaker 1: Love it.
Speaker 3: We are playing Chrissy's Quizzy, but enjoy this.
Speaker 4: Selena Gomez, Benny Blanco, Gracie Abrams. It's fresh Fridays on The Christy Swan Show and it is called call Me when you.
Speaker 2: Press an automatic the Chrissy Swan Show turns out I'm a liar. I was reading, I was reading the previous deal that the Broccols are struck with Amazon MGM. They now have full creative control. So make of that what you will. Let's give away a back Chrissy's quizzy. Hello, Maddie, doing that? It does it every time at this time. It's so odd. It's like there's a ghost in the machine, just for did you. It doesn't matter, It doesn't matter, you know how this works. We've got Maddie, We've got Susie, and now Maddie's alive. Hello, Maddie.
Speaker 5: Hello, how are you going?
Speaker 2: Is it sure for Madeline or Madeline or Madisine?
Speaker 6: Sure for Madeline?
Speaker 7: So three's or Madelini as some people pronounce it.
Speaker 2: Oh, Madelini. That's fantastic. Hey, Susie, Hello, Chrissy. Susie is one of the great names. I don't know a bad one. I know a boring one, but I don't know a bad one. You know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't mind any version except for Susan.
Speaker 2: Susan is that your actual name?
Speaker 6: Or you Suan?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: When I'm in.
Speaker 2: Trouble, do you get it wrong? It's so annoying because Suzanne's with an a Z and Susan is with an S.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I know people still get it wrong to hate people. You know the drill ladies. Your names are your buzzers. It's the best of five. So the first person to get three right get the bump bag. Question number one, big news surrounding the James Bond franchise today which I just corrected. Apologies, What is that news? Mad Yes, Maddie.
Speaker 5: Amazon are taking over as the franchise.
Speaker 2: Yes, they bought the whole Box and Dar. Question number two, what is the primary diet of a panda? Yes, Susie, bamboo. It is bamboo. Do you remember when Melbourne Zoo got new baby pandas and there was this big push. They were like, oh my god, we can't we can't keep on top of their bamboo requirements and people were chopping down it's a bamboo from their garden and dropping it into the zoo. So cute. Question number three. Kel Sigrammer is celebrating his seventieth birthday. To day would have thought he was older than that. He gained fame for his role as a psychiatrist on two sitcoms. Yes, Susie.
Speaker 4: It is Frasier his wife or ex wife, Camille, Grandma and one of the great icons on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
Speaker 3: He was a nasty woman and I loved it.
Speaker 2: Well, I always wonder what that says about the husband, like to live with such a mean person.
Speaker 4: Well, he was cheating on her the whole time, Okay, so she was probably a bit cranky.
Speaker 2: They both identify as dogs. Question number four, whilst in his Crown Sydney penthouse, Drake walked out onto his balcony and threw a slide slash shoo at. What what's that sound that you can hear?
Speaker 4: Silent?
Speaker 3: This one?
Speaker 2: What do they call that in the biz? It's called a drone? A drone?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: Still two points to Sue is one point to Maddie. Question number five is for the win, Susie.
Speaker 2: The Corolla. The Corolla is a classic series of compact cars that belongs to what are you, yes, Maddie, Toyota. It is the Toyota. I just go and go they go, and the smell of it allly rags sys mydath.
Speaker 4: Question number six is the tiebreaker, and one of you is about to win This bum.
Speaker 2: Bag, which cold film features the song It's just a jump to the left, Yes, Susie, Rocky hope it is a p And if you're not the last on the dance floor or the first on the dance floor doing that at a party, then are you even blind? Drunk?
Speaker 3: Susie? Congratulations, you have won the bum Bag.
Speaker 4: But I'm going to send you both a double past to Heart Eyes, which is in cinemas now. It's a horror film, So if you don't like scary movies, maybe give it to a mate.
Speaker 2: I love scary movies too.
Speaker 3: I love them too.
Speaker 2: I love them more.
Speaker 3: Teddy Swims more than eighty t.
Speaker 1: The Creasy Swan Show. The Greasy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Was seconds away from the weekend. Feels good, doesn't it? See what didn't feel good? A price that I got to get a replacement car. Key, So obviously, Jack, you know this, but I haven't really talked about it. I'm the caretaker of my dear dad's fancy sports car.
Speaker 3: It's sick. I saw it in the car park yesterday.
Speaker 2: It is very beautiful. It was his pride and joy for twenty years, right, you know he would lovingly polish it every day despite never driving.
Speaker 4: I did to say, the may just like strikes me as a guy that would care for it but not actually drive it because he loves it so much.
Speaker 2: Exactly. So it's fifteen, sixteen, seventeen years old, it's done nine thousand kilometers. Oh and you know, you get to a certain age. I mean he's eighty four. Those cars are low, like very low. He couldn't get into it anymore, do you a bloody me? Exactly? And so I got it, and I, you know, have continued the tradition of never driving it. However, I have managed to lose one of the keys.
Speaker 3: Swore no.
Speaker 2: He gave me the car with two keys, and I'm holding one up, and I've left the vintage because my dad used to work for shell oil, and it's a it's a vintage key ring, right, and that will stay there forever. I love it. So this is one of the keys. The other one I have no idea where it is. And every time I see this key in my key container, I panic and I go, I'm going to lose that key, And then how do you ever use the car? Because I don't have a key. You're concerned because I've already lost the.
Speaker 4: Key well, I just can't believe when you handed them to you, we didn't come up with like you didn't come to me and say what do I do? Because I would have suggested like a mini safe above your fridge or something, just because I know how beautiful this car is to ensure you never lose one of them, and also I know how expensive it is to try to replace these keys, or I didn't go to dealer.
Speaker 3: Oh it's insane, Swan.
Speaker 2: I made a call this morning. I googled Mercedes dealers and I just picked one close to works. I'll just pop in before work and grab it. So I go, this is the model of the car. I've lost a key, just wondering how I organize a replacement. He goes, yeah, sure, what's the model number?
Speaker 3: La la?
Speaker 2: I told him, and he you know, on the on the keyboard, we're going to play a game of higher or lower Okay, Okay. I was expecting because I know it's you know, a fancy ish key. I was thinking maybe a hundred bucks.
Speaker 3: Okay, your dream.
Speaker 2: Apparently, So I have the number. I'm going to write it down. It is higher than one hundred bucks and lower than five thousand bucks.
Speaker 3: Okay, I was going to be it's a key.
Speaker 9: I remember, I was going to go in at four hundred given higher, given them, Oh wow, okay, eight hundred higher, stop twelve hundred.
Speaker 2: Lower, one thousand and twenty four dollars. I said, I beg your pardon. He said, oney, twenty four dollars. I said, oh, I can't afford that, and he goes, Look after the key you've got, said.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Oh hey, I love your hair that way. You're listening to the Christy Swan Show or Nova. Let's let's check out.
Speaker 1: Inbox Chrisy's correspondence.
Speaker 2: We love your emails, we love your calls. We just love you. We love everything about.
Speaker 4: You, and we love them when they're mean. So slide in at the Christie's One show on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Got a good one coming up for you last yea space, But first we've got Jess. She slid into our DMS after hearing your support of Mega markle Jack, particularly on suits.
Speaker 3: Rachel zaying great character. I stand by that comment.
Speaker 2: I've got the most terrible irrational dislike of her, and I've really got to work on it.
Speaker 3: It's the best kind irrational dislike and hate.
Speaker 2: Jess says, and excuse this accent, because I know where this is going. She signs off. That's my two bob's worth from a random hillbilly, So I'm going to do this accent. This is not offensive to jest.
Speaker 3: Please.
Speaker 2: Suits is a fan FANTASTICO series. I'm an old mole and I loved it. My nineteen year old son watched it not so long ago. Loved it. I named our kavoodle Louis because he is lit. Lewis slit Meghan Markle in the series hot according to my nineteen year old. Anyway, that's what two bob's worth. Tootlepip.
Speaker 3: You're an icon, Jess, please message us more.
Speaker 2: Sarah knows that I am the Queen of diet coke and has come to me with a potion of very serious question.
Speaker 3: Tom, can I please get a Coxiz? Thank you? Hey?
Speaker 2: Look, while you're at it, there's a DC there, but I'll go. I'll even go the full fat Red the Black Doctor place.
Speaker 3: She's loose for Friday.
Speaker 2: I mean, why wouldn't I. Sarah wants to know where to get a proper post mix diet coke. She goes my sister and I huge Dike Coke fans, as we know you are too. I wondered if you have any insight or wild celebrity pool to find out where you can get one.
Speaker 4: I am with Sarah on this campaign. When I'm hungover, it's all I crave and you cannot get them anywhere post mix.
Speaker 3: I just want to Maca's Dike Coke post mix. Thank you, Tom.
Speaker 2: She says, we are seriously willing. Oh says, we are seriously willing to give this a lot of time and energy. Well, the good news for you, Sarah is so a we and I'm going to put this on the agenda for next week.
Speaker 3: I think we really dig deep here and find out what we can.
Speaker 2: In the words of Tommy Lee Jones in The Fugitive, I'm going to do Jeva Hanhouse, townhouse, out house, and I'm going to find you that postmixed lady. It's important. Yesterday we were talking about Champagne Puppy, Champagne Puppy Drake, who's during Australia amazing, and I looked at his profile picture and I said, something that really identifies me as two hundred years old. I said, why is Champagne Puppy Drake got a photo of Tupac as his profile picture. I swear it is him, but no, Chumway Chapota says, i'd have heard you say that it was Tupac on Drake's Instagram. That's Lil Wayne when he was younger.
Speaker 4: Ah, it does look like Tupac. It does outfit in hair and everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going to do a Google's image search on that, just to check. You really fact check.
Speaker 3: I reckon, Chum, We know that.
Speaker 2: Earlier on this week, Jackie said that Billie Eili should have won Album of the Year at the Grammys, and the footage of her weeping just breaks my heart.
Speaker 3: It's so sad.
Speaker 2: And the reason she should have won, according to you, was because she wrote every song on hit Me hard and Soft, and that no other artist is. But Mel says, you're wrong, boy, you are well. Mel says, I'm a big fan of Jack and Chrisy's program. But tell him is wrong. Taylor wrote every song too.
Speaker 3: I'd love you if she just ended telling him he's wrong full stop.
Speaker 2: Tell him he's wrong, and if he wants to find out, there's a service called Google.
Speaker 4: What I was trying to get at was Taylor has a lot of other people that helps write the songs alongside her. Yes, she writes them, but there's also Jack and there's.
Speaker 3: Like three other people that help her.
Speaker 4: Billy on that Hit Me Hard and Soft album, every song is just Billy and Phineas, no other writers, no one else.
Speaker 3: It is so them.
Speaker 2: You saying Phineas though anyway.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know that's true. I'm probably wrong there. I'll fall my sword.
Speaker 2: Let's finish with one of your favorites, Kimmy. Kimmy went to all the effort of not only writing a letter, she sent it to the main No over a time, not our instance. It means bosses and stuff. Because in my sweeping statement, I said, I do not like anything that Kendrick Lamar has released. I've really tried. I've really really tried. I don't like anything he's done on his own at all. Skip.
Speaker 3: They not like us, They not like us.
Speaker 2: No, No, I'm not.
Speaker 3: The performance made me love it even more because it was so cool. I think that your left dat.
Speaker 2: I'd get it anyway, Kimmy says Chrissy trash talking Kendrick seriously with.
Speaker 8: The absolute garbage that you guys play, I mean, call me maybe by Carlie Ray Jepson is on right now call me.
Speaker 3: Maybe let's enjoy it.
Speaker 1: This is crazy.
Speaker 3: We were more like that.
Speaker 2: Make sure we are always available for your feedback. Critical most welcome.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show Chrissy's.
Speaker 2: Clique Fait the Baldwines. It is finally available. I don't know whether it's available here. It is a reality show about Alec Baldwin and his insufferable wife, Hilaria. It's gone to air in America.
Speaker 3: I think it goes to air on Sunday here in America.
Speaker 2: I'm just going to be putting an alert on my phone because I have all the time in the world for this.
Speaker 4: If it's on TLC SWEE in the States, I'm hopeful that maybe on Foxtels somewhere.
Speaker 2: With the ol Binge maybe yeah, yep. So they've got seven kids in case you're wondering. And she has an accent, a Spanish accent, and speaks English as if it is her second language, despite growing up as an all American girl called Hillary. And if I can get some sort of insight into how this occurred, I am all for it. So she addresses this weird accent. Have we got some examples of the Spanish accent.
Speaker 4: Yes, this was from twenty twenty when she went on the American Today show Still Current and was cutting a cue cumber.
Speaker 2: My god, we have very few ingredients.
Speaker 1: We have tomatoes.
Speaker 5: We have and it's kind of meaning cucumber, cucumbers, We have grand pepper.
Speaker 2: How do you say it in English? And she says, tamathos. You know, she makes the hissing sound with it, with the s. It is so funny.
Speaker 4: I'm here for it, Like, I fully back her doing this because it's so good.
Speaker 2: She says. I love English. She says, I also love Spanish, and when I mix the two, it doesn't make me an authentic. And when I mix the two, that makes me normal. I'd be lying if I said the controversy didn't make me sad and it didn't hurt, and it didn't put me in dark places. I mean, look, she's also named her kids all Spanish names, as if you know, that's part of her heritage. I love it so much. I mean, earlier on in the show, we were talking about a couple that identify as a cat and dog. Yeah, this might not be any different. She may just identify as Spanish even though she isn't.
Speaker 3: I mean that opens a whole can of worms. I people are going to start doing that.
Speaker 2: But I can't wait to get this in my eye.
Speaker 3: Hilaria, I'm okay with it. You do you boo?
Speaker 2: You know her name's Hillary. It's so bad.
Speaker 3: No, I'm leaning. I'm leaning into Hilario.
Speaker 2: Though it's so brilliant. Hey rip again. Oh good, and you've picked the slow one.
Speaker 3: I feel like we need to embrace the sad vibe.
Speaker 2: We're you eulogizing neighbors again.
Speaker 4: I thought about Alan Fletcher today and what he must be feeling having to go through this all again.
Speaker 2: Doctor Flett dot Dr Doc Carr, Doctor Carr, and.
Speaker 3: I feel like you'd be thrilled.
Speaker 2: I mean, he got a second lease on life. He was very sad. He and Gin devastated, his good wife Jen Hansen devastated the first time around. And then bang it was back. Someone ignored that do not resuscitate order. Now it's done.
Speaker 4: I'm seeing kyliem inn og tonight Swannie in Melbourne where Naviies is shot.
Speaker 3: I wonder if she'll reference it and seeing.
Speaker 2: This, where was she turned up? Oh so true? Remember she turned up on the on the big finale episode, and then I don't know whether it was a source close to her or whether it was just made up. Was like, why don'd bother doing that?
Speaker 3: It was ending and she didn't even really say anything.
Speaker 2: I'm going to assure you she'll be na for the for the second farewell well.
Speaker 4: I love in the statement that they gave it says we believe there are more stories of the residents of Ramsey Street to tell in the future.
Speaker 3: It's like, no, no, guys, don't try and bring it back for a third time.
Speaker 2: Come on, then it worked for Jesus, It's not gonna work for you. Hey, we are staring down the barrel of the weekend. I'm really excited because tonight I'm trying a viral recipe. I've taken screenshots of it from instant because it's annoying they never give you the actual recipe.
Speaker 3: What's the recipe?
Speaker 2: It's the crispy rice one you know, with like chili oil on yes, and cucumbers. I'm gonna do it and I'll report back on Monday.
Speaker 3: Good lucky.
Speaker 2: The Chrissy Swim Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to novapodcast dot com.
Speaker 1: Do you