Speaker 1: And welcome to the podcast for this week, people, Cooper, before you get under the late couple of things, you've been sort of into me aggravating a little bit of late in the last last two weeks regarding Attila and his origins.
Speaker 2: Well, you you said on the last couple of weeks of podcasts, were you keep talking about Attila the Hun being from Hungry because the Huns were from Hungry And then one of our listeners got in contact saying two geographical things that you've gotten wrong. Apparently the Huns weren't from Hungary and which we later found out they actually worse. He were right with that, think but Dagastan and Chechnia that they're two different places, so you must have said that they're the same place.
Speaker 1: So it sits in the caucus. So in that area you've got sort of the Russian Empire, then you've got you've got the you got Dagastan, you've got Chechnia, and you've got Georgia all in that area. Okay, I'll take that till of the Hun Trush. Could you help me out where did Attilla? Can you the Huns arom Hungary?
Speaker 3: Attila's empire extended from the northern Corsets to the Upper Danube River, encompassing the great Hungarian plane.
Speaker 2: Well, that's very vague that.
Speaker 1: It's broad, but that was the world.
Speaker 3: But that's the.
Speaker 1: Second one, Trush.
Speaker 2: Let's Cooper.
Speaker 1: Can we just move on to the fact that we've been waiting here for half an hour? Where you been?
Speaker 2: I was getting a coffee with my great friend the chairs chairs man d C.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I found a new home for next year? Did he happen to drop that?
Speaker 2: Even if he did, I wouldn't tell I wouldn't tell you that.
Speaker 1: Where are you're? Where do your loyalties like with my friend with Dally Tree Evans or they were family and the podcast?
Speaker 3: Now with my friends Cooper's Cooper's a loyal friend.
Speaker 2: I'm a friend of him.
Speaker 3: Up, It's true.
Speaker 2: I'm a friend man. I would like I would if if Chess's next contract was inside my vein, I would cut it out and pull it out of there to give to you. That's how loyal I under my friend.
Speaker 4: That's a strange one.
Speaker 1: So here's here's it going.
Speaker 2: By the way, he's good, mate, he's a friend of the podcast. He's going good. Do you know what was funny. I was thinking about this on the drive home just that so brand. We had Brandon Smith on the podcast a couple of weeks ago, right, and she spoke about when he signed with South's. It was big news for a day because the next day Dylan Brown signed with Knights on the biggest contract ever, of course, and then Dylan Brown was in the media for a couple of weeks, and then the biggest news turned into Chess saying he wasn't going to play at Manly anymore. So then Dylan Brown want to be like few, thank god. And then this week the Lachlan Galvian news has come out and it just keeps getting. Part the baton keeps getting. It's like one hundred meter. It's like a four hundred meter relay in rugby league.
Speaker 3: As someone once said to me, today's news is tomorrow's potato fish and chip rights.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, sure, yeah, put that on. Get that ship on its T shirt. Stuttering like that.
Speaker 1: In my excellent article today, I wrote that I love how you he said excellent. Yeah, yeah, made the foodback of getting it's been extraordinary. But I wrote the fact that as far as Dylan Brown's signing, it's like a house in your street that goes for a record price and sends the market into a frenzy. His contractors sent the playmate of market into a frenzy. There's all these different things that are going on. We saw the delic Jory Evans one and then we are seeing this where without Dylan Brown, there is no way in the world that a young playmaker nineteen years of age gets off at six and for five years and then rejects it. Now, Okay, who's the next person going to be? I think the next person is going to be who the Tigers go after next? And you know how I reckon it'll be. You know what I reckon, It'll start to a lot of talk around Adam Reynolds to the Tigers. No, that's my prediction. Wow, I reckon there'll be speculation.
Speaker 2: You think that's where the button's getting passed on?
Speaker 1: Now the thing is apparently loves it and Britt so he won't return the Tigers giving him two years of massive money.
Speaker 2: But this is the thing. If we're using an analogy of a relay, there's only ever four runners in it. So have we reached the end of the rugby league relay? Because we're only more than that.
Speaker 1: The Reguyl League relay just keeps going on. There ain't no finish Bru.
Speaker 2: You know, it's weird. We're only at round seven. We're only around seven and we've had enough stories this year to fill up a whole year. It's getting freaky out there.
Speaker 4: Toby Sexton, Toby Sexton could be the next one a scandal friend of the show, Toby Sexton, you know what I feel Sophy's been.
Speaker 1: He's been playing extraordinary football. You know what.
Speaker 2: He's awesome. You know what's been what I've been off?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: All the scandals are just to do with contracts and people signing and stuff. Where's all the good old fashioned scandals.
Speaker 3: Let's hope that they're sorry. You know, they've gotten better.
Speaker 2: All this business contract stuff.
Speaker 1: They ain't hallways.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where's someone going out the front of Nordy's calling someone out slotty ship and shove on show?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Now, guys, A question if you if you had a theme song which played every time you walked into a room, what would it be?
Speaker 4: I had Europe's The Final Countdown?
Speaker 1: Why I find in your last leak?
Speaker 4: I find it inspiring? I think, yeah, I find it really inspired. I feel like it's that song comes on and no one has a bad thought in the room. I think everybody thinks what's coming.
Speaker 3: It's the building, that's the music build up.
Speaker 4: You you hate van Halen's jump? What's what's wrong with van Halen's jumpsted?
Speaker 2: I feel like van Halen's jump. I was thinking this the other day when you it seems like an almost a push for people to jump off a cliff, like you know what I mean, like might as well jump? It sort of seems like I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I think it's more an analogy of take the risk, do what you want to do.
Speaker 2: I interpret it in the I interpret that in the wrong way.
Speaker 3: Because I don't think people should jump off a cliff.
Speaker 1: Because you know, David Lee Roth was a free climber. He's a free climber. Well he used to when he was younger. You know, free climb and you go up there by.
Speaker 4: The way for people is the was the lead singer the original of van Halen.
Speaker 3: Oh, I didn't know that he's a paramedic.
Speaker 1: Paramedic. He's a paramedic. If I've actually liked him reviving because I've seen him, he looks a.
Speaker 3: Little I think he'd be comical. He's very in tremendous.
Speaker 4: Rather him than one of the members of Motley Crue, I think I think you had a better chance of that.
Speaker 2: I can ask you guys, if you're not going to if you're not going to wear your headphones, make sure you speak into the mic because you can't have no I used to, but you keep fading in and out. So I just want to make sure the listeners in the car and heroes.
Speaker 1: Good call call yeah van Halen so yeah, David Lee Roth was a free climber. He would climb these cliff face trish. All he had were gloves and a little like a pick they had. Yeah, that would is very famous for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's dangerous.
Speaker 3: But that bad dream you have when you're falling.
Speaker 1: So nationality Europe were you know what, I'm going to go with it in your.
Speaker 3: It's got that sound, Yeah mate.
Speaker 4: I'm going to go with they are.
Speaker 1: Anytime will do, anytime will do.
Speaker 4: I'm going to go with their Slovics.
Speaker 2: I'd say Sweden.
Speaker 3: True, I'm going something Nordic. I'm going to go Norwegian.
Speaker 1: They're Swedish.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, same as Abba abba aha rock set.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hi should I get that right. Slavic slavin Yeah, I think might have gone Slovic slav Slovakia, Slavic Slavics takes in all those Slavic countries naturally.
Speaker 2: And do you like in vaults?
Speaker 3: I wonder if someone's going to have something to say about that.
Speaker 2: Done else have a walkout? True, I've got one, say it true?
Speaker 3: Okay, my good man Tavares Heaven must be missing an angel.
Speaker 2: I don't even know.
Speaker 3: That's a mic drop? Did he be missing an angel?
Speaker 1: I've gone for you.
Speaker 3: I didn't ask you.
Speaker 1: Should be should be yours the Wonderland. Yeah, I've been checking trush out of it. Just can't.
Speaker 2: Your testosterone brothers through the roofs.
Speaker 1: It's true that.
Speaker 4: The look on Jack's right now, it's just especially after last week's chat around what happened in his house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you be careful. I had I have moody blues for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah. That's a good after the day you've had.
Speaker 1: Really Okay, I've just been circumstances around me with turds all day.
Speaker 2: Sorry, if you've done yours, No, have lips of an angel hinder anyway, you're calling me so you're into those like I mean, I love those. I've got a new playlist of actually just made on my Spotify if you want to go follow up people. It's called Divorce Dads, and it's like it's like a it's a playlist for what I imagine that divorce dads would listen to after their wife leaves them. Right, So I've got Obviously That by Hinda Libs of an Angel twenty Good Reasons by Thirsty Merk. I love that song far Away by Nickelback, Photographed by Nickelback, Lift by Shannon no Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls.
Speaker 1: A lot of these songs are actually demotivating.
Speaker 2: The reason Huber stinks low and the reason is you, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: People don't listen to that, fellas. They do feedback and if you have a little run or something over a run.
Speaker 2: Feedback here without you. Three doors down, Push Matchbox twenty.
Speaker 1: What about Father's Day by Weddings Parties, Anything No Hero Chad Kroger. This one it's cigarettes, Wesky and Wild Wild Women like the Son's Pioneers. You picking songs that i've the song I've picked News is Great by the Great Hank william sor which was There's a Tear in My Beer never heard about sitting down on a Friday, my multi didn't get up. Everybody's against me and I'm watching b J Thomas and just tears rolling into my ears.
Speaker 3: Tip last week I lost my money?
Speaker 1: What was the tip again?
Speaker 3: On the multi? Nico and well even just one try?
Speaker 4: I went, I didn't agree into the Yeah you had Sharks winning, which I think they were a good stead but but do you just missed out the double try scorer mate Nico?
Speaker 1: This week just quickly Locky Lucky Gaalvin situation with Lots.
Speaker 2: I said about let's you know what we're bro we lift people up on this podcast. We don't strip people down, not literally you about to strip him down?
Speaker 1: No, it wasn't, absolutely not. He's been on the show before. I really like him. He was an eighteen year old Kidney came in. He looked younger than they do now. Nineteen.
Speaker 3: Oh god, he's a baby baby last year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it looks like he's in a boy band. He's got strike like, he's got the spiky hair and the goatee. Yeah, it looks like Chad Kroger.
Speaker 1: He reading reports that soon your players. Now, I sort of backing off a little bit of going we probably went a little bit hard on him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's hard when you're at that age too. Who's making good decisions at nineteen years old? Really, at the end of the day, even if it's a bad or right decision, Like really, people should be pretty you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I mean at some point or another, they're all going to have to make a decision based on what's best for them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean the Shark, Sharks, the Tigers have been done in my opinion, But it's not at lucky. There's lots of there's lots of things that go on.
Speaker 2: Also, who cares. Guess what, it's a business. He can do what ever he once. And I guess let me tell you something. For clubs who think that players owe them anything, they don't, because those clubs, they'd be clicked to flick them on as quickly as they signed them. Exhibit A. I was a young prodigy coming through, I had the world on my fingertips and then I let I let that all go to pursue a beautiful career in the media.
Speaker 4: Ignore Coopers ship chat for a second. In fairness though, to the Tigers fans, because obviously they're all very very disappointed.
Speaker 2: Yes, but is a positive.
Speaker 4: There's a million dollars there to work with. They can get someone pretty good to partner with Jeromeo.
Speaker 1: The money they're going to spend. Yeah, he's on two fifty at the moment. Jack, what's going to be interesting if they make him stay the eighteen months. I don't think that well. I think he'll go at the end of this year. I don't support him being dropped. I don't like the senior players. I believe went to Benji and said, but you know, at the end of the day, did they they say they did spiritual.
Speaker 3: I just don't believe anything you read don't write.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, point prove, point proven.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I read often things I know for a fact are incorrect.
Speaker 2: Your articles non fiction?
Speaker 1: True, it is nonfiction, that's right. But I now but I think, yeah.
Speaker 3: He's made up fiction. I used to pretend.
Speaker 2: I always get that confused when I used to walk. Yeah, when I was a kid, even like fiction and non fiction, I always thought non fiction would be the fake one because it's like non real.
Speaker 3: But like what is made up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but why would they do that?
Speaker 1: So I heard Penthouse for him writes all those what you're telling me, it's fiction?
Speaker 3: Are they the stories that guys write in Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well yeah, people write in about things that anyway. But yeah, but Lucky Galvin, this's talk that. Well they did. The senior players went there. We don't want to play alongside him. I don't support that because, in my opinion, the Tigers are in a position to play finals. I think they're a very very good chance, and they're far better chance if Lockie's playing.
Speaker 3: Good football, playing good football he.
Speaker 1: Has as opposed to playing New South Wales Cup. I totally get where the Tigers are coming from. It'll be a difficult couple of months for Lockey because they're going to air there. You know, they're gonna let him know their anger and their disappointment and their frustration. They've got every right to. My advice to Lockie would be, don't worry about it. You put a statement out. I wouldn't worry about statements, Locky. The next time you pull that jersey and be the best player in the field and get the Tigers to the finals. That's what you do.
Speaker 2: That's what you do. Rather wow, that's how are yeah?
Speaker 1: And if you go I feel like crying.
Speaker 2: And if you're listening, Lockie, we support you, which I'm sure he is. He's I reckon. He's a fan of the podcast Lockie, so he listens every week, does he he listens to the family podcast?
Speaker 3: Ever, say to people, just remember he's a nineteen year old boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he can't even.
Speaker 3: Someone's son, you know, and it could be yours. That's what I'd like to point out to people, and that includes West Tigers.
Speaker 2: Exactly, this kid's so young he couldn't even have a beer in America. Let's just keep that into perspective for people. That's a young kid. If he was in America, he couldn't have a schooner totally grew that. That's that's the mark.
Speaker 1: That's exactly, that's exactly. That is the most salient points made.
Speaker 2: If you wouldn't abuse a kid that couldn't drink a beer, yet, don't abuse him.
Speaker 1: I've said that often. The moment you can drink a beg legally in America, then mate, all bets are all bets are yes, there's a there's a target on your head and we're coming for you. What is it?
Speaker 3: Before you go ahead and make commental treat someone poorly, just remember that could be your child and then think about how you.
Speaker 1: Treat them nicely. Put that on a bumper sticker. It only if it would fit on the pump.
Speaker 2: She's very wordy.
Speaker 1: I just want to say this to Tricia. The back end of last week, Tricia decided, she she went, you know what, I'm going to take a vow of silence. She did twenty four hours and I must say.
Speaker 2: Was it good?
Speaker 3: It was nice?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: I remember? Was it good for you, dud?
Speaker 3: I think it's good for it.
Speaker 1: It's good for everyone because by someone walking to a room. And I understood and acknowledged and respected the fact that Tric decided to take of our silence. I didn't try to engage in conversation. I just let her float by like a fidgle butterfly.
Speaker 2: I've got I've got an idea for us. I think once a week from now on, one person should be nominated to have our silence for that day. It can be the person who's annoying everyone the most.
Speaker 1: You yeah, or maybe do it next.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I can't tell you how nice it is sometimes just not to.
Speaker 2: Snap hope like yeah. We wouldn't do it on a podcast recording day because for one of us to just not talk on the podcast, but I think it'd be a good like, say Jack's annoying us all like, then we say, hey Jack, today, it's your our silence. Do you want to talk to someone you can only message them?
Speaker 4: You definitely know, you definitely know that I'd be the only one here that'd probably be pretty comfortable with the day of silence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would too.
Speaker 3: I don't know about that, Jack. I think I would harder than you think. And the other thing is you can't really leave the house if you do it, or go anywhere social. Because I was going to go down the street and I thought, oh, I can't really because I can't go and ask for anything at the news agent and if I bump into someone that I know, I'm not going to be able to say hello.
Speaker 2: And the So you didn't talk to anyone in general, not just the family.
Speaker 3: No, no, just no.
Speaker 1: Use. I do it quite a bit. If I go for a bit of a walk and you know what, I'm not really feeling it, I put my earbuds in and then when someone's coming the other way, who I know, I'll go yeah mate, yeah, yeah, I've got that. Yeah, Oh get Steve, here you go, mate, you're good. I'm just on the phone and you're.
Speaker 2: Still breaking your house.
Speaker 3: You're talking. Do you know what I knew? Someone knew what they used to do. Every time, you know, at the front of a store or shop or business, there'd be you know, whether it's Surf Life Saving or some appeal where they want you to sign up, and because you know, donate, they pretend they're on the phone as they will buy so they wouldn't rope them in.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, get that, Yes, annoy those people.
Speaker 4: I had a teammate once there. We trained right next to a waards across the road. Not gonna be hard to figure out where it is. And and we were going into the Wars after train one day and there was a lady there for w w F.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well is that the wrestling Wildlife?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they made them change the Wildlife.
Speaker 2: I thought that was World Wrestling take Flair, And they.
Speaker 4: Got the pandas and the lady asked him, and he proceeded to then go on a massive story for about a minute about where he goes over to Africa once a year and slaughters animals. This person was so horrified and then yeah, one way they made it up, right, that's one way to get them off your back for the week while they're out the front.
Speaker 2: But joking.
Speaker 4: It was joking obviously, but there's that way of getting rid of rid of them. Just act like you're completely against them, you're.
Speaker 1: On the other side. Well. One famously, or maybe not famously David Zuzuki, potographer, but he was a wildlife.
Speaker 3: In worldwide conservative preservation whales.
Speaker 1: And he went on a radio show in Australia and David Zuki and he was talking about the whales, and one of the people in the studio just thought it would be funny to go, oh, I actually hate whales. I hardpenned them, right, And David Zuki just turned and just completely walked, just walking as you would.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very as you would, because wales, Yeah, it's not funny at all. And wales are such gentle beasts like the humpback whales. Have you seen yeah, I have.
Speaker 1: I've seen a whale person mentritionally paddled out of the top one place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, paddle boards.
Speaker 1: Them, shout out the big wave, Dave.
Speaker 2: But killer whales are dangerous. They're the most I think ak killer. They're the apex predator in the ocean.
Speaker 4: Yes, they're very intelligent to saw. I saw something where if they're chasing a there was a seal where not the singer but the animal jumped on top of like an iceberg island, and in pairs they were going under underneath it very fast, very close to underneath the iceberg to make it rock so then the seal would come off. They work together and get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they created waves to to like break the ice that they're.
Speaker 3: Freaking when we grew up. The killer whale, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: And he had a he had a real chip on his shoulder, although whales and her shoulders.
Speaker 2: But if you saw if you see him in the ocean, if anyone's listening to this and they're in the ocean, us like stay away, and.
Speaker 1: You're saying true they were jack they're working pears like Stusky and Hutch.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's a partners even evil.
Speaker 1: Oh for bad yea eat And at the end of the day, there's probably a podcast somewhere before orcads or spoon whale sitting there again talking about us, how we killed chickens and eating things. Yeah, and we work in fours.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the real thing. They'd be sitting there, the killer whales, if they were doing a podcast. They're sitting there saying, you know what the apex predator of Earth is humans? Absolutely, we kill the ozone layer, we kill global warming.
Speaker 4: We're coming back. It's coming back the ozone they're saying.
Speaker 2: Really, yeah, they are fixing itself.
Speaker 1: Do you know with the number one place where the ozone layer with the lack of a zonelaer affected most New Zealand. New Zealand was heavy. Like New Zealand, you had to even on an overcast slap the sunscreen on because the UV rays there were pretty well. I just say, at the moment, my my angle.
Speaker 3: Is ankle, isn't it? Can we and you haven't torn all the ligaments, no doubt and just torn.
Speaker 2: Let's just let's talk about Dad's injury record for a second, because Dad, you did your shoulder a few weeks ago. You've been going to physio to rehab your shoulder.
Speaker 1: So what's happened is I'm taking like supplements to help with me injuries, and it has been it's been pretty remarkable my improvement with my shoulder. And my brother Andrew takes the subtlemans he's gone. He told me through the grove vine that he's running again. So yesterday I just had I thought, you know what, I'm going to go for my first run.
Speaker 2: And yeah, so was everyone here. Because the funny thing was started with it. Jack goes, this is the thing and people who who run often will know this. If you have a long breakoff running and then you'd say hey, I'm going to go for a run and you run straight on concrete, it's very bad for like your joints because you're not used to it. And Jack said to dad. Jack goes, a, Dad, I reckon, you should probably start running on grass a And then what did Dad say to you?
Speaker 4: He said, yeah, mate, I heard you. You don't think I've ever run on concrete before. And then I was went, well sweet, But before that, the biggest fuck you was this right. He was out the back and he just started sort of moving and around get himself warmed up. And I noticed just started raining. And I went to him, Hey, if you're going to go, maybe head off. It looks like it's going to start. It's going to start pissing down. It's going to start raining. And he goes and yeah, there was a whole lot of He settle a dound there and Chuck Nurray.
Speaker 2: That was full of attitude.
Speaker 1: And then the first run, I haven't fifteen years since I've ran, and then Trish pull's bugging me, pulls out the phone.
Speaker 3: I knew, I knew that there was going to be a story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So she pulls out the phone starts filming me, and I'm getting I must say, I'm getting really irritated as a formerly athlete, and I've got my son saying don't run a concrete careful of the rain. I'm thinking please, and then Trisha like giggling away. I'm thinking what that? Yeah for a set off way, I went flying first fifty meters great, starting a little, I must say, a little bit weary. And then I was going past our old house and I looked in and I was looking, what a darling job they're doing with the with the lawn, and took my off and then stood in a pothole and rolled my ankle. May or may not have a stress fraction there, it's definitely. I lived back down and they were all waiting for me, laughing and filmed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I will say, dad, Dad left and then within two minutes he wrung me and I said, you're right, and he said, I've just rolled my ankle, I'm coming home, and then we were like what the hell? It was literally like out of a movie. It was so funny. And then we all just ran out in the street and watched him like hobbling like a lost.
Speaker 1: Puppy as my ankle crunched underneath me. I actually I was laying on the ground hold holding people.
Speaker 2: Was on the ground dropped. I dropped.
Speaker 1: I was thinking to myself like, okay, Trish. Trish filmed like is it a conspiracy going on here? Like did she know? Like he's there, there's some plot against.
Speaker 4: I think it was pretty safe to know which was about I will say this though, when he came back and we tried to do some recovery of it all, Trish said straight away, let's get some ice on it. Well for the listeners, I had to do my blue shirt this week, which is this year for the Harold Man throw the s you bought mainly so you have to go through these courses to quickly do it, and they teach you remember riser rest, ice can press elevate.
Speaker 1: It's a change number one thing Ice ceased to say.
Speaker 4: They're saying now ice is out of the equation.
Speaker 3: I see I'm still skeptic.
Speaker 1: I totally agree with.
Speaker 4: They say, well, I'm not. This is I'm not. Actually my whole career, I have iceed and I thought I thought it worked pretty good.
Speaker 1: I agree they're saying, now impress fresh and elevate. Every time I used to ice with injuries at the end of it, ice gap it feels worse. Yeah, like we're back back in the seventies and eighties. I mean tru are growing up. It was heat straight away put heating. Yeah, always heat, And now there's a school of thought coming back about heat.
Speaker 4: That's what that is in life. It's one of my pet hates is when you're lectured something and then over time it becomes untrue and then they're lecturing something. I hate it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was so and that was like when that sparks me with like COVID wheneveryone was like, you got to get the vaccine, you got to get the vaccine, and now everyone three years later, everyone's going or shouldn't have got the vaccine. You're going to die. I shouldn't have got the vaccine, And I'm going you guys were the ones that said everyone had to get the vaccine, and then people started dropping like fly.
Speaker 1: We did just go on and on about this full full strength, full cream milk, Trish, what's going on? Holding hands?
Speaker 2: And then are you holding Mum's hand during the podcast. That's so weird.
Speaker 4: It was COVID a really tough time for.
Speaker 1: It was just thinking now but full skim milk versus versus full cream? Now full cream is better. The other big one was Jack eggs. Don't the egg whatever? You don't too many eggs again?
Speaker 4: A strength conditioner at South Sydney when I was there, very very you know, very regimented bloke and he said to me, because he used to be an Olympic weightlifter, that during his whole career he would take you know, you had ten eggs for breakfast. He take all the yaks out except one in lead one in and he said then the others would just go to waste. He goes, if I had my time again, from my overall health and wellbeing, I would have kept all the yolks in.
Speaker 1: Interesting how people have their one regret in life. Some people it's not marrying the right man or woman. For other people it's not eating all the yolks. He's that a pretty good life.
Speaker 3: That yeah, yeah, why does that sound rude?
Speaker 4: Strength and condition Yeah, there are some strange ones in the league, aren't they.
Speaker 2: There are some strange ones. I love it. They're all It's funny how every strength and conditioner in well, it seems like in sport it's like they've got they've picked them all out of the strangest town on earth and they're all terrific people. My favorite ever interesting DDP Dan de Pascua. Shout out to Dan de Pasco down at Melbourne. He's been down there for a long time with Craig Bellamy. He's their strength and conditioner. He is just he's the one of the funniest slokes I've ever met. But he's so quirky. He can do like he's jacked up to his eyeballs and he's but he also can do He used to be a cheerleader. He used to he was a cheerleader for a mascot basketball team. So he can do like backflips and things like that. And he always comes up with these funny ass quotes, like he'll do a big thing, right, he's doing strength and Lord body session today and you'll go oh, and then he'll go right over and separations in the preparation. Let's get into our walmup. It's like he's doing a whole stand up routine. It's so funny.
Speaker 1: A strength addition. Once used to say a Wigan all the time. Every time he'd say something it's gonna be tough game. Every time he got pressure makes diamonds, Maddy. Yeah, and then halfway through and I just said, for fuck sake, fucking mate, no more pressure, no more diamonds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because pressure, if that's the thing, it can happen two ways. You put something under pressure and either turns into a diamonds, but they never talk about the other option with when you put something under a month pressure, it just completely explodes, which happens to a lot of Rabi League.
Speaker 3: Players, a lot of people in general. Well, we move on to it more broadly.
Speaker 1: There's been a little bit of feedback from nobody. Actually, I just thought it myself. The predicament, that's predicament of the week to bring Would you like me to bring it back?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Can we let people know it used to be Matt. You just have a segment MAT's prediculment of the week for me in a long time listener where he would give us a scenario that he would have had a dream about or something like that, and think, what would you do in this scenario? I do like I did like it.
Speaker 1: So that's something like that. It was like question the explanation. But okay, this one. You're an ambulance officer. Okay, yeah, go and you're the only fan on only van on dudy. Okay, you get called to an emergency. There's a man in a house ten minutes drive away who has had a massive heart attack, and time is critical. However, two minutes in after leaving the ambulance station, you hit a pedestrian. What you're going to do?
Speaker 3: You have to start, Yeah, you have to stop and they to the pedestrian.
Speaker 4: Depends how hard to hit them as well, if it's if it's you know, yeah, are they knocked out?
Speaker 1: Like did you laying there emotionless?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, well yeah, well you've got to you've got to take care of them.
Speaker 1: I guess what about the like this person might be just a bit of a knock might be Okay, You've got a person at the other end who is definitely if you don't get there, who is definitely going to Well.
Speaker 3: If it's just a knock them in the ambulance, Go get your other person and continue.
Speaker 4: I'm sure there's other ambulances available.
Speaker 1: There's only one. Unfortunately it's a really big night schoolies. Schoolies.
Speaker 4: Well, I go, I'd have to go and try and assess this person, see how severe it is.
Speaker 1: First I couldn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, one person more than an Exactly, you can't hit a bloke and he's laying on the ground, passed out, motionless, and then drive around him.
Speaker 1: Like I didn't say it was a bloke. It's a little old lady.
Speaker 2: Like I couldn't hit Margaret who lives next door, and she's sitting there with her walk up, bleeding out on the ground. I couldn't just reverse go around her and leave her there to pick up someone.
Speaker 1: This to you, But the man who's having a heart attack is thirty nine years of age, margarets eighty one.
Speaker 2: Hang on to you, Margaret. Are you implying that her time's done? Are you implying that are you employing that because of the age of someone that makes their life more valuable?
Speaker 3: Who were you to judge that you.
Speaker 2: Would have made a horrible ambulance. You would to make a horrible God.
Speaker 4: You said one ambulance. There's always a partner in there with them. There's always two of them. So we'd go out, we'd assess her, if we have the equipment there to treat her and look after it. One goes there, stays with it, the other one goes off to the and then I'm sure there'd be someone there because obviously someonel have had to run.
Speaker 1: Stop you there, to stop you there, the defibrillator is quite heavy to get it out takes.
Speaker 4: Why would this person need a defibrillator at someone that rang to assess the person having the heartaches and there's someone to help you, but there wouldn't be one for the person that's.
Speaker 3: They'd be doing compressions. If he's had a massive heart attack, he's having compressions and resuscitation. So they need to stay on the job there.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm going I'm driving on right, I'm going to wind the windows around. Yeah, I'm going, I'm going on. I'm going to actually charged.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's reckless.
Speaker 3: You can't leave the scene of a crime.
Speaker 4: They're very there their penalties if they have an accident during.
Speaker 1: Totally wrong, totally wrong, it's always left up to the discretion. Did you know, a life saver if there is someone If there is someone drowning in the ocean and they look out and they don't feel confident, they don't have to go in.
Speaker 3: I understand that that's a different situation.
Speaker 2: But Dad, you've hit someone which makes you you are now you're now doing hang on, let me speak. You're now doing a hit and run and that now, now, Dad, you might go and save the bloke with a heart attack. That's fine, But now guess what You're going to jail for hit and run and you're going to be someone's big want to sacrifice and possible manslaughter.
Speaker 3: And he's the prosecutor. Who is the guy whose life that you say?
Speaker 2: He's going to throw your cards? You can't add details like that.
Speaker 1: Does you know what I might pull up? I don't want to go to jail and be rail.
Speaker 2: This is how we again word tongue five.
Speaker 3: Can we just remind people at this point about the Live John's Family podcast show Take It Away? But during Magic Round this Saturday up at Level seven on the Leisure Deck at Queen's Wharf, twelve or two pm, come and see.
Speaker 2: Us, Yeah, come and see us. Don't don't get close like they will have security. There will be a velvet rope.
Speaker 1: If you actually jod to have pasted it, we will fucking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And now we do. We have our security stand there who's stand.
Speaker 3: By open outdoor area so kids can come to.
Speaker 2: But let the kids know that they if they get close that.
Speaker 3: They will be there is a barffrom moment.
Speaker 1: They'll be spanked. You're going to a professional spanker there.
Speaker 4: Speaking of players, I went past the Macca's the other day and saw one. First off, I've seen one in ages. Haven't they getten rid of a lot of them?
Speaker 2: Do you know a lot of them for rent reasons, like because so many people driving through and not going into McDonald's like they used to. Uh, the the play equipment wasn't made there. But I'll tell you what they are bringing back. I remember at my fifth or fourth birthday we had a McDonald's birthday. They're bringing them back so you can actually they went away for a while, probably codrobably they've just brought them back. So people, if you if your kids having a birthday and you want to take into McDonald's, maccas are bringing it back so you can take them in there. Oh I guess what my birthday back in the day. I still remember it, Spider Man themed at McDonald's and I was sick. I wasn't well. I had the Spider Man face paint on. Dad was the Green Goblin playgrounds.
Speaker 1: When you get kids like taking their nappies off or doing yeah, when your kids do it in that ball thing it's in there.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll give you a predicament, Copper.
Speaker 4: So tomorrow and tomorrow we go and me and Cooper say four and five right, and we're in there and you see us playing there for about half an hour. There's a let's say there's about twenty kids in this massive pit and you smell something a bit funky. You move Cooper to the left and there it is, sitting there like a perfect swirl of ship. You're seeing at the bottom of this pit. What do you do?
Speaker 1: I grab you two boys. And I remember once at Wigan, Remember when I was playing at Wigan and Tricia you had to come back to Australia for personal reasons and come back. And I got up one day to get a training and I'm running a little bit late and I'm going to get Cooper and literally has taken his nappy off. And there is ship from head to I've gone Oh no, so I've thrown him in the bath, got him, dot him all up. Anyway, I've gone to the childcare center, of which Andy Farrell's mum, missus and missus Farrell, I mean Owen Owen, Owen's grandmother. So his mother, his mother ran the bake care center. The crash. And as I'm handing overs and I'm so sorry, as I'm running really late, she said, don't worry. As I was handing, putting your hand to hurt, we both looked down and there was a huge chunk of shit on the back of your hand. I looked at her, She looked at me, and I just flicked it off and we just pretend it didn't happen. That's hard, the grossest thing.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: Just correctly before we move off playground Maci's playgrounds. How old is too old to be in the playground? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Thirty?
Speaker 2: I think that's a bit like.
Speaker 3: On your own, those little ones.
Speaker 2: Without kids, without kids of your own, Like, how old is to like it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what do you mean you're not to be in the playground?
Speaker 4: No, I guess like you he's talking about going into your teens.
Speaker 3: Are you talking about one in a part?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Like what a like a macis playground? Like if you were in there getting a quarter pounder and you looked into the Maci's playground and you saw like a obviously, if you saw like an eighteen year old kid going down the slide, you'd be like, no, so what age is?
Speaker 3: Well, the only people that should be in there are people who were supervising children. It's more children.
Speaker 1: If there was a forty year old man with budget smugglers and no shirt on, would you sort of with with that raising alarm?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Gotcha.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but what you're probably you're probably yeah, I reckon ten and under.
Speaker 2: Maybe ten and under, So eleven year old wouldn't be allowed.
Speaker 3: I don't think yeah, I think even younger. I'm saying about seven. I think seven and under.
Speaker 4: I'm saying ten children. But like you know, it can go a bit high if you've got like a younger sibling there with you. Obviously, you know.
Speaker 3: As an adult, anyone over ten, you're they're supervising as by weight.
Speaker 1: Thirty Kulos a thirty Kulos film fame or vinyl today it's a bit of a discussion. We're going to do it on cinema. Oh, cinema like and cinema is very generational. Meaning is that, like we talked to the boys about the eighties when we would go to the cinema as, you could walk in now to a brand new release in cinemas and you might be the only person in the whole theater. Back in the day, trash there were three hundred there were three hundred middle lineups to get tickets.
Speaker 3: But also that cinemas are a lot smaller than they used to be. We used to have bigger cinemas. There were like only three cinemas, but they're all big. Whereas you go to a cinema now, they might have eight.
Speaker 1: A lot of the cinemas Worrywood's big cinema. Yeah, they're big.
Speaker 3: Cinemas, only the grand one.
Speaker 4: There's a few out there that heyts has got probably.
Speaker 2: Like, I don't think they I don't think they've ever bound. They've never downsized in your time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in our time, mate, the ones that were built in like were massive, weren't they.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they would be, and there might have only been three, two or three cinemas.
Speaker 4: But it sounds like without you know, with obviously television now and series slash like television then was a lot different to television now the stream and we have streaming which a lot of movies now go direct to stream. It sounds like the cinema was a much better experience.
Speaker 3: Well, it still is a better experience. Cinema is my happy place sometimes if I'm feeling flat, I'll just pick a movie and just go off by myself.
Speaker 2: There's a couple less scandals going on in the cinemas at the moment.
Speaker 3: You read that, I hear that with that Minecraft.
Speaker 2: So that the new Minecraft movie come out, and like there's a character in it apparently it's like chicken chicken jowels, I don't know, something's names chicken jockey, chicken jockey, and a zombie like falls down. There's a scene where like a zombie kind of comes off the ropes and lands on this chicken, and like they call him the chicken jockey. And when they say chicken jockey, everyone in the cinema like basically just like goes crazy, like throws baby powder toilet paper and they.
Speaker 1: Just destroy the cinema immersive experience. It's like a horror.
Speaker 2: It's like a no, no, no, you were completely how you enter Rocky Horror everyone dances all right, so it's like that, but people have just taken about themselves. They all go when they hear the word chicken, everyone goes chicken jockey and they just destroy the cinema, throw the popcorn. So like people are gett they shutting down the movie. People are getting kicked out and stuff. That's how bad it's gone. I love it though. I love that sort of train like I love.
Speaker 1: You know that could movie the Room, remember that the one James Franco did a movie on the making of the movie Artist. If you go to the cinema at Cremorn, they show it once a month, and when you go in there, people will recite the lines and when he pulls and spoon spoons and they pull the wooden spoons out. It's a mercied like that, but they they don't destroy the cinema.
Speaker 2: Obviously, and we would never we would never encourage people to defecate or destroy something.
Speaker 3: Doing that in there.
Speaker 4: What's the weirdest thing you've seen in a cinema? Because I hate it when something happens in the moving and people clap, so like the last time I think I saw it was I went and saw Jurassic World when it first remember the first sort of comeback after they had the big break from all the Jurassic movies.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And at the end, the t Rex roars and for some reason I was so I had that bad a secondhand embarrassment. The whole cinema just started applauding it. I was like, who were they applauding to when they went for the Rex? He gives a ship.
Speaker 3: You do get secondhand embarrassment a lot, don't we give it to you a lot?
Speaker 1: The Original Joker, there was a bit of that going on at the end when sort of he was dancing. People were like, whooping.
Speaker 2: Up, thanks doctor Drake. I don't know, and I was trying to say, yeah.
Speaker 3: First movie, I'm got something weird. I didn't see this, thank god, but I heard about it. People. We know. They were the only people, a couple, They were the only people in the cinema, and they had sex in the cinema. That's not the worst bit. The movie they went to see was The Lion King.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh no, I made love in that as well. Yeah no, no, that was actually I actually wrote that down when Jack said that just then I watched people not have sex, but they got a second base. Yeah, so they were.
Speaker 1: Like second heavy petting.
Speaker 2: So if you yeah, if you get a first base, you're kissing. You get the second base, we're just doing hand stuff. You get the third base, you start to bring some other instruments into it, and then that and that, yeah yeah, and then not instruments as in like other objects. Instruments is in you're using more than your hand and then you end up around you hit a home run, like you know, you're making making babies.
Speaker 3: What sorry you ignore what he said?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Sorry, I thought because when you said third base, thought you said that third base and the fourth base. It's very sorry.
Speaker 2: Do you know what else? Was something weird that I saw in the cinema? Okay, this is not something I saw in the cinema. This is something I did in the cinema. I want to get your judgment.
Speaker 3: On it because it don't make me be a shamed.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it's not actually that bad. It's actually that bad. Similar to how Dad, if he was in the side of the road, he'd pull over and he used to piss in his cowboy boot.
Speaker 1: So not for fun.
Speaker 2: If i'mly in a good movie. So one of my favorite movies ever to watch in the cinema was Avengers Endgame, and I watched it four times in cinema, and the first time I didn't want to leave the cinema so bad because I was enjoying it so much. So in my large like pepsi that I was drinking, I just went to the back of the cinema, took a knee actually, like I was stretching my hip flexa and I urinated in it. You did?
Speaker 1: You did that in the Robbie Williams one as well, if you remember, Yeah, when's he gone keep rotating? Suit?
Speaker 3: I wasn't there went the second one.
Speaker 4: It was an empty it was an empty cinema, so she had to Robbie Williams filling seats at the local cinema and to.
Speaker 1: B Ray Roy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, but yeah, I did drop a knee quite often. And you're in my cup and then I just go and throw it in the bin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, his movie's going backwards? What's doing? I never know what you're doing.
Speaker 2: I never know what you're doing.
Speaker 4: What would you like to go to next?
Speaker 1: Colonne? I'll say this has there ever been. What's your best cinema experience the movie that you went and just went, oh wow, Patricia, I remember when the Holts was able to Newcastle, the brand new Hoyts just around the corner of your place. When saw Empire Strikes Back, it was like an hour and a half wait and.
Speaker 3: It was a grand theater to the big staircase up.
Speaker 1: Incredible. Put into that the Empire Strikes Back, there was like lineup. You had to wait an hour and a half to get into cinema. Insane, you know what you know?
Speaker 4: I remember we went. We must have been twenty eleven because the movie twenty twelve came out. Now do you remember in the middle of the movie there was a blackout? Yes, I negot and it was like as of the ship was going down in the movie. It was, you know, the world's ending, and it went full blackout and all the people in all the cinemas had to all walk out.
Speaker 1: What did you do, Trish?
Speaker 2: That's scary.
Speaker 1: I do think it was part of everyone went oh wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I reckon. They did that as a promotion. My favorite experience at the movies Avengers Endgame. I just talked about it then, but I did set watch that movie. I've never watched a movie so much in cinema in my life. And at the time we were sponsored by a cinema at the Storm, so we had these cinema passes so we could go and get two free tickets to any movie at any time of the day. So I went back, I watched the ticket, went straight back, did it again, watched it twice in one day, and then the next week went back again. It was crazy. I was on my own too.
Speaker 1: I watched it.
Speaker 4: It was good. But the problem is combat there's like twenty three movies you have to watch that leads into it, and then one major three hour movie, and then that itself is like a three hour, twenty minute movie. It is once you're invested and you've invested time into it, it is a great varience.
Speaker 1: What are you trish? You love the movie so much? Sorry?
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm just all good. Just snapped you off there, And I was just gazing when Dad's when Dad's into when Dad's into some ship topic like remember the movies when we were at Newcastle, and you can't cut him off. But as soon as Dad's not interested in you're talking about Marvel Cinematic universe. You just cut your jack.
Speaker 4: I'll get it.
Speaker 1: I'll get it enough enough. Tris your cinema experience.
Speaker 3: I'm going to say A Star is Born. That's my most recent It just like it, you could. It just impacted me.
Speaker 2: You get.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 3: I thought it was a great movie. Yeah, yes, number.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna get a blind draft.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've walked out. You know where I walked out. We actually talk about this the other day.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: And we had the we had the free tickets at this stage still Holmes and Watson, which is that Will Ferrell John c Riley wanted to it was so we went with a group of the boys and everybody left because.
Speaker 4: I saw that Ricky Gervais movie where it's one there's one where he's a ghost and then there's one where the invention of lying. It was one of those two bludges, and I think it might have been the ghost one where he dies. And I didn't I didn't mind that.
Speaker 1: I didn't mind it.
Speaker 3: I've walked out of a few the Little Shop of Horrors and Ace Ventura.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like, that's right.
Speaker 4: I remember you're saying that.
Speaker 1: But draft, just one second, I think one more thing going to cut you off now, Yes, you can't.
Speaker 2: Let him go.
Speaker 1: I've got here to finish with the film Fame of Vinyl. I've got the fivest highest gross grossing cinema loses of all time. Everyone go across. I'm going to give you a chance to see if yours is in the.
Speaker 2: Top five cinema grossing I reckon it's one of those superhero ones. Absolutely isn't Avengers?
Speaker 1: Which one?
Speaker 2: Endgame?
Speaker 1: End Game is right? Third most money taken in cinema history two point eight b in well, twot so you go one Jack Avatar, the original Avatar. The original was number one two point nine to five billion. Titanic excellent triph Titanic is number four two point three billion.
Speaker 2: Can we try to get them all?
Speaker 1: Go on?
Speaker 4: Avenger Avengers Infinity War?
Speaker 2: Yeah, is Avengers Infinity one.
Speaker 3: That's the same.
Speaker 1: Okay, So the three of you are right, three of you are right at the moment, there are there are two left?
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, we just asked again. There was another Avengers in there? No, that's not okay? Was Avatar?
Speaker 1: To the way the water is right? Two point four b in and there's one more? Give us one more.
Speaker 3: It'll be another.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be Is it like like a big science fiction, right, Spider Man, No, it's not science fiction. It's not your Star Wars thing, Star Wars, Trish the Force Awaken two point one B. What's interesting about this when you talk about the greatest cinema or directors of all time, Ago Spielberg, Fransis Ford, Coppola, all those guys on school Sacy, three of those of James Cameron.
Speaker 3: That's that's what I was going to say. He did avatars and he did.
Speaker 4: Trish Avatar.
Speaker 3: I don't get into blue people.
Speaker 2: She was probably wow the Smurf smiffs. The Smurfs will be happy to hear that. The Smurfs will be happy to hear that.
Speaker 4: Let's go with blind draft. Now, guys, I've gone away from the movie theme. I've decided let's do blind draft Tigers next half signing.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 4: Okay, yourself, you've got instincts. You know, you can't teach that. You'll learn it. Okay, here we go, Blind Draft Tigers, next half signing. Now, first one I've gone with.
Speaker 2: Can I just ask of all these players that you're about to name, they coming off contract.
Speaker 4: They're all current players. That yes, some are coming off contract, but others may be moving sometime soon.
Speaker 1: To get out of there.
Speaker 4: There's speculation that they might want to move on.
Speaker 1: We're going to make some enemies here.
Speaker 4: Great, okay, awesome. First one, Dally Cherry Evans. Where does he? Where does he sit? And now number one is the most likely that you think.
Speaker 1: Okay, look, I think given Daly's age, and I'll say, sorry, an age, just as I'll say I'll say I was going to say three, four, I'll say tu, I'll go four.
Speaker 4: Okay, can you keep track for me? The next one, Isaiah Katoa.
Speaker 3: Where's he currently?
Speaker 1: He's Isaiahkatoa is at the Rockcliffe Dolphins. They're saying that he's Okay, let's just pretend that he's out for grabs again. Number one really yeah, brilliant young football.
Speaker 4: That's on the back of speculation that he wants to come back to Sydy. That's all.
Speaker 1: They've said, absolutely nothing in it, and he said as well.
Speaker 5: But.
Speaker 2: For a station, I'm a little bit lost. Maybe some of the listeners are is this in likeliness or just in who we think they should go after? Whatever you want.
Speaker 1: If all of a sudden like basically if you're a Tiger supporter and you've got the choice, let's pretend that these guys this is.
Speaker 2: Just on if you were in charge of the Tigers, who you would go after.
Speaker 1: We're sitting at a retention meeting, for instance. Okay, I say, is I could tell number one I'm happy with you blokes?
Speaker 4: What do you think?
Speaker 2: I don't care. I'll go number ship. I'll go number one. That's so passionate about Adam.
Speaker 1: Reynolds age again, where did we go?
Speaker 2: Deli four?
Speaker 1: Three?
Speaker 2: I'd probably go. He'd be below.
Speaker 3: I don't think he's coming back, at.
Speaker 2: Least I don't. I don't think he'll play you past this year.
Speaker 1: Shout out to the Reynolds family.
Speaker 4: Okay, sorry, next one, Toby Sexton.
Speaker 1: Three, I'll go three. He's at the Bulldogs and a player who has improved pretty dramatically in the last two months.
Speaker 3: But they're doing well there, aren't.
Speaker 1: They doing fantastic?
Speaker 2: I don't think they Tigers won't go for an older half. They've got Jerome there as their old half. They want someone young.
Speaker 1: Or I think Toby could be the Tens that's always number three.
Speaker 4: Sure partner. Jerome's good halves come back okay, number two, Number two you've locked in. Now this is on speculation about clauses in his contract. I've gone with Mitchell Moses.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, And you know what I think we sit. I'm really happy with our this blind draft sits. Isaiah can tell a number one will be. You could lock him in as a career halfback, have his whole career there, and he'd win you a couple of comps. Mitchell Moses the peak of his powers, and we go down the line sex sex bomb one tier down at the moments from Moses got more Tomorrows and the two old blokes at the end. I think, guys, I think we've.
Speaker 2: No two old blokes at the end. Well, yeah, I'm with you. I think I don't think if Reynolds or going I think they're going to they wouldn't go to the Tigers. I can't imagine.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, travel, why wouldn't you? Why? Why d you see? If what's your gut? Phil? If he loves where do you think he'll go?
Speaker 2: I don't have a I literally don't even have an opinion on it. I think that I mean all the noises roosters.
Speaker 3: And I think that fits. I don't think he's going to want to uproot his kids from school.
Speaker 2: I'd say roosters or dolphins. They're They're the only two that I kind of look at and go They're the two.
Speaker 1: I think roosters, and like a Galvin, I think dogs. Oh really, I think they're in my mind their rods on.
Speaker 2: I will tell you right now. Don't you know? Who I don't like is a combination Burton and Galvin. I don't like that one bit. The two similar. They wouldn't work well together in my opinion. Sexton works well with Burton now because Sexton's willing to do the clean stuff, like do you know, he'll kick the call, he'll maneuver and around the park, allowing Burton to do his thing. Galvin and Burton, they're too similar. I wouldn't have him together.
Speaker 1: It's very interesting. You've got a very good point there. But there's a young guy coming well, they've got Sexton there at the moment they might not move sext and on and there's a young guy coming through on trying to think his name.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but then what do they do with Burton?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I'll wait wait for this. I maintain I maintain this about Burton and Galvin. I don't like Galvin's not a not a seven, of course, but he's not a pure six. He reminds me as a hybrid between a six and a thirteen. As a young player, he reminds me so much of what wayde Graham was when he was eighteen, coming coming into the first grade side of Penrith as a six. I think as locky Galvin's career starts to go on. As he gets old, he'll thicken up and I can see him playing like an old fashioned playmaking thirteen. I see Locke as a hybrid between a six and a thirteen. Great run of the football, very tough, better as a short ball player than a long ball play I have to okay, I disagree.
Speaker 2: Each are entitled of their opinion. Maybe in the eighties or nineties he would have, but in the bottom game, no, I don't agree. I think you'll always stay as a half. I love your opinion.
Speaker 3: Too much, Football Chap, Sorry, Trish almost fall, Sorry sorry was there anything with Trisha's sixty seconds?
Speaker 2: Don't worry about it now, let's save it for next week. We've been going, we've been going hard out and I love it. I love give you another week to rent. Give you another week to rent your little beautiful mama. Is there any feedback, recommendations, recommendation anything.
Speaker 3: There's just a little bit of feedback that Greg asked if we had other names for the boys picked out if they were girls, and we didn't have any girls names because we knew early on with both of them that they were boys. Yes, yeah, Jack was always Jack. Although you did throw up, Elvis.
Speaker 2: I did talk about getting bullied in school.
Speaker 3: I did throw up much.
Speaker 2: I remember you, guys, mel I threw up.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I like the name. End up getting Cooper from the telephone book. To our younger listeners. It was a thing that we used to have a big, big book which had everybody's surnames in it. So I got your name Cooper.
Speaker 2: From a surname from a surname.
Speaker 1: And there was a TV show at the time which is very public, called Hanging with Mister Cooper.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: I can play the I can play the jingle. Yeah, have a good one, Just one more.
Speaker 3: Curtis this is great is a longtime listener and he's now living down the road from where Christopher columbus old hometown was in Janua.
Speaker 2: Are you joking well?
Speaker 3: He used to he lived in Queensland, has moved to northern you're joking, it's pretty cool. And he also pointed out that other things General is famous for is Pesto and the first modern excellent bank, the Bank of Saint George. And I fact checked that because I wasn't sure of it, and he's actually correct.
Speaker 1: Fourn something quite interesting too, A little fun factf that we finished for all the people around the no the beaches. Mason Mount is one of the best soccer players in the world, place for Manchester United. His sister lives in COLEROI are.
Speaker 2: You joking, Mason Mount, strange world?
Speaker 3: How do you know the world? How do you know that.
Speaker 2: Dad knows everything around our area.
Speaker 1: I keep my mind. I keep my nose close to the ground.
Speaker 2: You should run the ground with the whole parliament stuff come up. You should run for local mayor. You'd be good at it.
Speaker 3: Well, that's that would be local. If something is federal, as we had a discussion of the upcoming election, is federal.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, but like I said, just with the election coming up, I said Dad should run for local man request.
Speaker 1: If I ever come up with the idea of running local government or politics. Give you the permission to get a claw hammer from Runnings and sneak up behind me and not watching and just blooding me with it.
Speaker 2: I'll be using this in a court of law, this audio.
Speaker 3: I don't think you're allowed to.
Speaker 1: Well, that's good.
Speaker 3: People have great week and