Speaker 1: On scone limbs as Skrodia. This is the Window Panale Show on.
Speaker 2: Scone lids as Scrodio. This is the Winger Panale Show.
Speaker 3: Good evening and welcome to the Rita Panicky Show. Coming up on this historic night where Donald Trump as secured our most famous victory against all odds. We have a stellar lineup of guests covering this monumental event from every angle. Joining me shortly will be a man who is in Donald Trump's in a circle, Doctor Sebastian Gorka. Also on the program tonight our own James Morrow, Army Horowitz, Josh Hammer, and Adam Coleman. And We're not going to miss Left is losing it Burne.
Speaker 4: I mean not to be, you know, happy, but I'm I'm optimistic.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: This is a most astonishing victory there, the greatest triumph in modern political history. And I'll tell you why Donald Trump risked everything to run again. They came for his family, they came for his allies. They used law fair to try and bankrupt him, to try to imprison him on sham charges. They outspent him by a huge margin, and he had the overwhelming majority of the media against him. Relentlessly running negative stories deliberately misrepresenting him. He was called a threat to democracy, a fascist, a modern day Hitler, wanna be dictator and worse. And he withstood it all to win and win big. And where is Kamala Harris tonight? Why hasn't she conceded? Why didn't she call President Trump to concede defeat before he gave his victory speech. That's what's expected. Is she engaging in election denial? It's clear now that the GOP, the Grand Ole Party, is Donald Trump's party. The Rhinos are gone, the Republican in name only are dead and buried. And right now Trump is poised for a clean sweep the presidency, the Senate, and he might even win the House and the popular vote. Joining me now from North Carolina is Sky his host, James Morrow. James. Kamala still hasn't spoken, hasn't formally admitted defeat. When can we expect to hear from the Vice president? Surely she's still not clinging to some hope of fortifying this election.
Speaker 5: Well, Rita, I mean, this was just a shocking performance by the Vice President this evening. I mean, truly, she was like school on Sunday, no class for her to keep everybody out there waiting till twelve forty five and then send some flunky out to say, oh, go home, she's not talking tonight now, the subtext of that being, of course, you know, she's probably in a hotel suite somewhere nursing herself with a bottle of sutter Home wine and a bag of Dorito's until she can get over the pain of this whole thing. We have heard that she might come out and say something today, that's what they said should be out today. But this all strikes me as a real example of, you know, potentially denying democracy and questioning an election, which is something that I thought we weren't supposed to do. But of course we're talking about Democrats here, so maybe that's okay. The thing is, there's no way for her to say, as you say, four to five this election. You know, there's no last minute ballot drop that can save her. The numbers are simply too big for them to get over any sort of gap with that sort of thing. And as such, you know CNN, just a couple of hours ago, CNN, which is basically the opposition media here to Trump, they have called it for Donald Trump. They have surrendered. So there's no way through, there's no path if she doesn't this morning, I think Cole publicly Donald Trump graciously concede and publicly address her followers. I think, you know, this will condemn her legacy, whatever legacy she had as just you know, ending out of this complete fizzle. But also I think it will be you know, really an indicator that the Democrats are going to go down this darker road which I've spoken about before, where they start to look for and this is what I'm really concerned about, reader, where they start to look for legal ways I using the legal system to challenge the vote here there you look at what people like Congressman Jamie Raskin have said about this and how you know they want to have, you know, essentially civil uprisings against Trump and attempting to not certify the election. And of course, Kamala Harris as President of the Senate, she has a big role to play in that. So we are getting potentially in some pretty daisy waters.
Speaker 3: Doing precisely what they were accusing Donald Trump of doing. It was pure projection the whole time, and we suspected that now President Donald Trump did speak, he thanked his family, his team, his supporters, and he had a few words for his VP pick, jd Vance.
Speaker 6: I want to be the first to congratulate our great now I can say Vice President elect.
Speaker 2: Of the United States Jobie wall.
Speaker 6: And is absolutely remarkable and beautiful wife Buschavez.
Speaker 7: And he's a face.
Speaker 6: You know, I've said, go into the enemy camp, and you know the enemy camp is certain networks, and a lot of people don't like to Sure, do I have to do that? He just goes, Okay, which one CNN, MSDNC, He'll say, all right, thank you very much. He actually looks He's like the only guy I've ever said he really looks forward to it. And then he just goes in an absolutely obliterate step.
Speaker 3: James jd Vance was a controversial choice, but he paid off. The more you saw the guy, the more you liked him.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's the thing. And I mean, every single Republican vice presidential nominee I have ever seen in my entire lifetime of watching these campaigns always gets destroyed by the media. You can take you know, anybody, and they will just figure a way to try and destroy them. I was on record though, from the start of saying fans was a great pick, and he really turned out to be. And I mean two things you'd have to say. I mean, number one, that phenomenal debate he had with Tim Waltz, where Tim Watz looked like Elmer Fudd, you know, and didn't know what was going on, and Jdvaans just gave that sort of knowing look to the camera, you know, and everybody sort of loved that. But then also what Trump was talking about there, the way that he would go into those interviews and I couldn't believe that he kept getting invited on after a little while, the way that he would just forensically demolish these interviewers and just show them up for complete idiots. And I think those performances really went viral on the Internet and a lot of people said, gosh, this guy's really had a brain on them.
Speaker 3: You are absolutely right, and Tim Walls was a terrible pick. I can't believe Kamala Harris picked someone who's even more radically left than she's when she had other options, she had much better options, and she ignored them and went for Walls, who was frankly just a little bit too weird for the American voting public. James Morrow, thank you so much for your time this evening, do appreciate it. Joining me now is doctor Sebastian Gorka, former chief strategist for the Trump administration. Doctor Gorga, you were with President Trump today? Was he confident throughout the day? And when did he know he had secured the presidency?
Speaker 1: Again, Well, I've heard from my friends, reader that he wasn't in the best of moods earlier in the evening, and then he came down to the ballroom at Mari Lango maybe about nine thirty, sat down with Dana White of UFC fame Elon Musk.
Speaker 2: By that time he was smiling. I chatted with him. He asked me how I thought it was going.
Speaker 1: I said, the trend lines are all in your favor. Not long after that, he got into his armored limousine in the convoy off the convention Center where thousands and thousands of patriots had been waiting for hours. And then when Fox News called the two seven seven Electoral College, the whole building shook, and about twenty minutes later he came out with his entourage with the beautiful Milania as he showed with JD with Dana with Eric Trout with Lara Trump and gave that beautiful consent, that beautiful victory speech. So now we're just waiting for Kamala the great election denier, to admit defeat.
Speaker 3: Well, this is extraordiny. We're just talking about where is Kamala Harris? How does she not can say defeat? What is she hoping for? She's hoping for some sort of a miracle.
Speaker 1: Well, look, this is what the mainstream media to have told us that of course it's in the bag because she's a Dee Hires black.
Speaker 2: And a woman. Of course Americans will choose her.
Speaker 1: I guess the majority of Americans are Nazis who want a dictator as the command rechief.
Speaker 2: So they have to come up with some kind of excuse.
Speaker 1: They have to say, either the nation is full of white supremacists, or they're going to have to say nobody wants the Democrats to run the country after four years of destruction of our borders, of our economy, the total global nightmare that is war in the Middle East, war in Europe. So they're speech writers right now, let's just say this, are probably having a bit of a hard night.
Speaker 3: Yes, Now, this was a most famous victory for President Trump, he faced a vicious lawfare campaign that targeted him, his allies, his family, his businesses. Question has to be asked, will he be seeking retribution for the way the Democrats and the bureaucracy have traded him.
Speaker 1: I don't think retribution is the right word. What we need to have is justice. This man has faced down an assassin's bullet because of the violent rhetoric of the Democrats. He's facing seven hundred years in prison on trumped Up's furious charges. The people who've weaponized the judicial system have to be stood in the dock in front of an impartial judge and a jury of their peers and pay a price for weaponizing Lady justice. And it's not about him, Remember reader, he said, again and again and again, It's not about me. It's about you. I'm just in the way. Recently, I had a man on my show whose beautiful black wife has just been served a thirty five month prison sentence because she stood stood outside.
Speaker 2: An abortion clinic in New York.
Speaker 1: Her young daughter is now without a mother for the next three years. A seventy two year old grandmother was given a custodial sentence for praying inside Congress on January sixth. We need justice for the j sixes, we need justice for the pro lifers.
Speaker 2: We need to have faith in the judicial system in America.
Speaker 3: Well, you do have this two tier justice system, and he can say why I trust in those institutions. He has plummeted this victory. We've talked about the law for against President Trump, and he had the bulk of the media against him and just about every celebrity from Beyond Say to Taylor Swift, Eminem and Bruce Springsteen. Do you think all those celebrity endorsements in the end hurt the Democrats more than help them.
Speaker 1: Well, all I know is that I am putting out a go fund me account that we can buy them all economy tickets to Somalia, because I think they told us the last time he won that they would leave the country. So beyoncey, I'll buy your ticket. Okay, you can choose Venezuela or Somalia.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: Look, what they did was catastrophic. We have the elite talking to the elite about voting for the elite. Let me give you one metric. This is what I've been doing on my national radio show to get the mean tweets to get the twenty million illegals. When we were in the White House, the average mortgage payment in America was eight hundred dollars under Harris Biden. It has mushroom to seventeen hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: And then you.
Speaker 1: Think Beyonce is going to help you with your mortgage payments. This is how out of touch they are, and this is why they had to be trounced.
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely that some of those celebrity endorsements. Really they did more harm than good. Now, doctor Gorka, the Polster's got this so wrong again. I don't know how this keeps happening. We had some polling out twenty four hours ago the top ten poles, and eight of them predicted a Kamala Harris victory, and all of them were so close. And in the end it's not going to be that close. How the polsters still not getting the Trump phenomenon, How they still not measuring his support accurately?
Speaker 1: Well, because they all live in a bubble like the Democrat politicians do. I mean they always always over sample Rita white respondents with college degrees. I'm sorry, not everybody in America is a white college graduate with a master's degree, and you know climate change. Not only that, the big siena New York Times poll that had Kamala winning last week.
Speaker 2: You look at the footnotes and conducted with eight hundred responders. There's three hundred and thirty million people in this country. You know a high school poll should have more than eight hundred people in it.
Speaker 1: If I put a pole on my Twitter account, I will get two hundred and fifty thousand respondents in less than an hour. These people are amateurs and they're always talking to themselves.
Speaker 2: That's why they thought Kamala was going to win.
Speaker 3: Now, Donald Trump maybe looking at a clean sweep here the presidency, the Senate. He may also win the House and the popular vote. You will have a clear mandate to do to implement his policies. What do you see as the priorities? Is it the border? Is it inflation? Crime? What is going to be the number one focus?
Speaker 2: The border?
Speaker 1: Where we cannot survive with having open borders. We've led in Kalamala. The borders has led in twenty million illegals in just the last four years. So day one, steal the border, which is the prerocative of the executive. The president can do that instantaneously as soon as he is sworn in on Chiny the twenties. Secondly, and this will be happening now as president elect. We were very busy with the president back in twenty sixteen when he won the election. He will start his behind the scenes negotiations.
Speaker 2: He's going to be talking.
Speaker 1: To Kiev, to Moscow because he wants the bloodshed to end in Ukraine, and he's going to force Zalinski and Putin to start negotiating so the bloodshed stops. And on the flip side, he's going to tell Bibby must be very happy tonight. He's going to tell Bibby, you go and kill all the ji haddies you want to. So he's going to be on He's going to be on the blower tonight to Bibby.
Speaker 3: Now, before you go, one final question, how do you think President Joe Biden is feeling tonight? Is he quietly pleased or is he mourning along with Kamala Harris?
Speaker 1: Well, look, I can't channel seeing our old men who are hair sniffings hair sniffing perverts, so I can't really you know.
Speaker 2: Imitate him or channel him.
Speaker 1: But look, I mean that lip reader in the church at the Kennedy funeral. What is Biden alleged to have said to Obama a few days ago, I'm stronger than her.
Speaker 2: I could have bom Well, Joe is.
Speaker 1: Maybe we'll never know because President Trump's going to be sworn in, But I think Joe's saying I told you so.
Speaker 3: I do wonder how he voted. I guess will never know. Doctor Sebastian Gorka, thank you so much for your.
Speaker 2: See what Jill did reader, You saw that Jill, she.
Speaker 3: Was wearing red, she was wearing and we saw Joe Biden put on that maga hat. Remember that that wasn't too long ago. So crazier things have happened. And he still won't talk to Nancy Pelosi either. He hasn't forgiven her, Doctor Gorka, thank you so much for your time. Now joining me is a filmmaker and journalist, Army Horowitz. Army, you're a London who called this election weeks ago. You said Trump's going to win, is going to win comfortably. You got it right. Where did it go so wrong? For Kamala Harris?
Speaker 7: You just said it, Kamala Harris, That's where it went wrong. I said it also from the beginning, if I can take around right and run around and pat myself in the back. First of all, I want to really pat the real winner tonight. Congratulations Joe Biden. I know that he's sitting in his in his in his home, probably sleeping, but if he was awake, big old smile on Joe Biden's face. Yeah, that's that's the guy who really won this thing. Look, it was clear from the beginning that they were locked in. I remember we talked about it, like, who were they going to choose? Is it going to be Kamala? Look, of course it was going to be Kambala. There was no choice. DEI did them dirty. They were forced into picking a candidate who couldn't even come close to winning her own nomination. She had to jump out. She's one of the earliest people who jumped out in her own race. Of course she was going to lose. There was that sugar high because people were looking at anybody but Biden, because of the self immolation that took place on the debate stage right, his clear deterioration physically and mentally. They needed anybody but him, and they chose the wrong person. But the in the day, here's the lesson that we learn. We can go through all the numbers you want and break down younger voters and older voters and female voters. You know what, the one lesson is you simply can't run against political headwinds. You can't run your boat into that mailstrom. And look, was Trump a good candidate. I was on this air saying over and over again he was a terrible candidate. He ran the same exact race from the hip as he did in twenty twenty. He lost. The difference was the political headwinds in twenty twenty were against Trump. He was just coming out of COVID. The economy was suffering. It didn't matter that it wasn't his fault. The people felt that they had a problem in the country. They needed to change. The same goes now. He was running with the headwinds, right, And we've said it over and over again in the day. What does it come down to. You just look at the top issues that people care about. Every sing poll showed the same thing, economy, inflation, immigration, that's it. Abortion, and that's where he ran large leads. They dwindled towards the end, but he still held those leads. Fast abortion, democracy, which is what Kamo's running under were four and five. People didn't care if they cared, showing that as much as those other three, and hope that's why she lost. Those were the issues that people cared about. It didn't matter. And look, I can even argue I don't want a Monday morning quarterback to this thing, or in this case, a Wednesday morning quarterback this thing. But look, even at the end, I don't I could not understand why Trump was focusing on issues like trans issues. I get that it mattered to people, but this wasn't one of the top issues out there. Immigration, inflation, economy, end of story. That's the SNY story, the entire election, full stop.
Speaker 3: Now let's have a quick look at those all important swing states and you can say how Trump dominated there. He is winning or a head in North Carolina, Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona, And when it comes to the Keystone state Pennsylvania, he really has a very comfortable margin. Pennsylvania has been called for him. But I do wonder, Army whether it would be different if Kamala Harris had made a different choice when it came time to pick her VP, because she could have picked the very popular governor of Pennsylvania, Governor Shapiro, she chose not to. Again, we are considering what could have been. Was that a fatal error on her behalf? And why did she do that? And the conjecture is that it's because Shapiro is Jewish, she served in the IDF, and she thought that that was going to antagon nis segments of the Democrats voter base. And it seems to be a fundamental error she made in this campaign.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I mean it wasn't just it wasn't just about who she didn't pick, josh Din, but also who she did pick. Walt's a terrible choice. He leaned into all the issues that scared people about Kamala Harris. Was she in fact a closet leftist? Was she in fact somebody who had you know, socialist tendencies?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 7: These are all things that Walt said pretty publicly, and his record showed it too. Uh yeah, John, Look you know this morning. You know, I obviously I've said before Josh Dyin was a fatal error. Was it enough to change the dynamics of the election. Probably not. I think he's winning in a larger way than we thought. I think this is Look, this is all victories in the market. These things are played on the margins, and certainly he would have played her favorite in the margins. I think with Pennsylvania in particular, I think it certainly would have been closer than it was, and maybe he would have one. Look, he's the most popular figure in Pennsylvania, most popular than than than Harris, more proper than Trump, more propul than his than than the senators there. He is what Democrats. The Democrats need to move towards right. They have two choices now. They're at a crossroads. They could either double down and say we weren't left enough right. This is why we lost. We didn't move into our core values and our newer core values, which is not Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer no longer represent the core value of the Democratic Party. That's her shipped to lab that's AOC, that's where the party has been moving toward. They're at a crossroads. They could either say we need to actually double down because people didn't see us as authentic enough. They're looking at us and saying, wow. I looked at Kamala Harrison and she's at the end of the she she was wishing washing all these issues. Right at the end of the day, she was saying, Wow, no, I stood against cracking, which is so important Pennsylvania. But then she said, well, no, no, I'm actually four to nine. I'm not against them, not for it. Let me figure out where she was. And I think there are people that are called the left already. You hear them saying early on. So yes, we were not. We were not. We didn't have fidelity to our important leftist values. Or they can go, they can move toward the center, right to a Joshapiro, and I think those are elections they can win. We'll see what's going to happen. But no, it was. It was a massive mistake, and you're seeing the results.
Speaker 3: We are seeing the result, and we're seeing the black vote fracture for the Democrats, according to some exit polling conducted by NBC. And she also lost much of the Latina vote, particularly when he came to Latino men, who voted for Biden over Trump fifty nine percent to thirty six just four years ago. But this time around, according to that NBC data, massive fifty four percent of Latino men voted for Trump, with forty four percent backing Harris, why do you think this is army is just a matter of they care about the same issues that every other voter cares about. Or was it particularly the economy and the border that was energizing this voter base.
Speaker 7: Yeah, here's a lesson, Democrats. Latinos aren't stupid. Okay, you think they are. You treated them like they are. You treat them like they're people, same with the black vote. You treat them like people who just vote differently than everybody else. They're just different people, right, You Democrats and the media try to make the Hintcliff joke a pivot point in this election, and that speaks so poorly of how you view Hispanic voters. Right to say, like, hey, some random comedian that nobody really knows got on stage and made a dumb joke and they tried to make that into something and they really thought it did. Like they were really patting themselves on the backs, and we may have turned the tide on the Latino vote because they're dumb. They don't get it. Right, we can, we can manipulate them and to change their mind. We can, we can, we can, we can fraud them and move them like cattle away from the important issue that everybody else cares about, namely immigration, inflation, and the economy. Turns out, you can't turns out, they know what they want. They're not dumb. You can't take a shiny object and flash it in their face and they'll change their minds. Look, he is up. He won from twenty twenty twenty twenty four. His increased. You gave the raw numbers, but it's a forty one percent increase in his percentage vote from twenty twenty to twenty twenty four. Think about that. Look ultimately, and this is not a new trend. Is the trend we've been seeing for a while. This is again, this is not Trump was able to win their vote. This is this is the political head winds I've been talking about and not talking short term head talking long term headwinds. Look, this immigration issue, the crisis we have in immigration, border is not new. This has been the Democratic playbook for years. Let's let in more Latino people in this country. You know why, because they vote Democrat. Well, turns out, and again I've been saying this for years. Also, this is gonna be one of the greatest geopolitical mistakes ever made, because yeah, the first time when they come into the border, across the border, and they become citizens and they vote, they tend to vote Democrat because you know, in their short term interest they're looking.
Speaker 3: At and we've got to Army. We've got to also distinguish between illegal and legal migrants, which is something the Democrats often forget to do as well. Army Horowitz, thank you for your time tonight, don't go anywhere. Still to come, We're going to have lefties losing it. Plus calls for Donald Trump to tackle America's rotten intelligence community. Josh Hammer will join you next. Welcome back. Now it's time for lefties losing it? And can you believe the Democrats squad of a list celebrities wasn't enough to get Kamala over the line. How did the American public resist the call from these learned souls who are so in touch with the average American and whose moral compass is pure and true, and who are never prone to crazy delusions.
Speaker 7: It can't be.
Speaker 8: It cannot be. If he is he wins the election, you won't be on the show anymore.
Speaker 7: He'll come looking for me.
Speaker 8: There'll be things that happened that none of us can imagine. That's what happens in that kind of a dictatorship, which is what he says. Let's believe him, take him at his word.
Speaker 3: Even Bill Maher's lefty audience couldn't help but laugh at Robert de Niro there, and I guess Bill Maher's going to lose his show now, isn't here. That's what they were talking about out And in recent days we even had the Ladies of the View not just back in Kamala, but they were picking her attorney general for her, and of course they pick the irredeemably awful rhino warhawk Liz Cheney.
Speaker 7: Are you also a lawyer?
Speaker 9: Yeah, so you could conceivably be a great age this.
Speaker 7: And I say this.
Speaker 5: Because your moral core is magnificent.
Speaker 3: Oh isn't that adorable? Whoopee Goldberg lecturing us about morals. I've heard it all now, But Kamala had the unique ability to make even once cool celebrities lose all credibility. She made the Boss Bruce Springsteen sound like this.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just about stove and the nation. I'm dying for some action.
Speaker 3: She turned Cardi Bee into the world's lamest, saddest joke.
Speaker 10: One second, guys, one second, I need patience over here.
Speaker 3: Patience.
Speaker 11: Where are you, girl?
Speaker 10: I need patience over here.
Speaker 3: Yikes, I can't believe I didn't convince the masses. And Kamala somehow even managed to turn the once hilariously funny Will Ferrell into this cringey mess.
Speaker 7: I'm just one person. No shut the up.
Speaker 3: Gary.
Speaker 12: Last time, only a few thousand votes kept Trump out of office, and.
Speaker 13: This time we will hold you personally responsible.
Speaker 11: Gary.
Speaker 7: Don't forget to vote.
Speaker 2: Gary.
Speaker 3: And when the celebrity endorsements weren't working, she had her media propercandas use these shameful tactics.
Speaker 9: We've laid out mistakes in this crucial election where one side stands for freedom while the other meets the textbook definition of fascism, namely a far right dictatorial regime like Hitler's Germany or Frankel's Spain or Mussolini's Italy.
Speaker 3: Ah, just crazy stuff. That was MSNBC and ka Joyraid and her colleague and fellow Russian conspiracy hoax pedler Rachel Maddow was even issuing threats to Elon Musk's business empire.
Speaker 13: The Defense Department and NASA are going to need a new arrangement for all their rockets and for all the multi billion dollar contracts Elon Musk's companies have with the US government, the US government is going to have to either i mean unwind from all of those contracts, or Elon Musk's companies are going to have to undwind from him. This is an untenable reality in national security terms. Now that we know what we know about Elon.
Speaker 3: Musk, that sounds a little fascisty to me. Today, joy Reid was still delusional and claiming that Kamala had run the perfect campaign.
Speaker 9: And so what you've seen in the last couple of weeks, if this is an audition from managing a complex organization like the United States, Kamala Harris has passed the audition flawlessly. This has been in many ways a perfect campaign, he briefed, and she had barely any time to put it together.
Speaker 3: But eventually reality sanking and joy Reid was back to doing what she does best, race baiting and making wild claims, this time about Israel wanting to ethnically cleanse Gaza.
Speaker 9: But he wants Dottle Trump to be more president more than beving in Yahoo, who is backed by a far right coalition that would like to clear cut Gaza.
Speaker 2: That Dino.
Speaker 9: It would would truly like to complete a complete ethnic cleansing of Gaza.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, Rachel Medow was lashing out at the American public, chiding them for not realizing just how good the economy is.
Speaker 13: The United States economy is the envy of the world. The inflation numbers, the economic growth numbers, the fiscal numbers, the US standing in the world numbers are all off.
Speaker 7: The charts positive.
Speaker 13: But even the freaking stock market right all off the charts positive.
Speaker 3: There you have it. You're just imagining all that economic hardship. The share market is up. It's all good, Rachel said. So, now let's hear from a Kamala fan who saw a man in a mega hat and launched into this die tribe. Should be feeling it today.
Speaker 2: You've gotta love Trump.
Speaker 3: He's gonna lose.
Speaker 4: Good, he's empowering. You raise his all right, but you wait, a black it's gonna be in the office and his wife is going to be out. We're taking a trash our louther All right, we're in power. Now you have a wonderful day on the fifth.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're gonna lose and your leader cult leader, and this next Kamala fan also has learned an important lesson today. Don't get over confident when you sit in a leftist echo chamber, because when reality hits, it's gonna hurt.
Speaker 4: I mean not to be you know, copy, but I'm I'm optimistic.
Speaker 3: Joining me now is Newsweek's senior editor at Large and Article three Projects Senior Council Josh Hammer. Josh, you call this election weeks ago? Any surprises in this result?
Speaker 11: Reader? What an evening here in the United States?
Speaker 14: My god, Look, I mean, it's one thing to project what what your gut is and what the early data seemed to be indicating. Is another thing to see a play out in real time. Well, I'll be honest, this was actually a more thoroughly dominant performance than even myself, in my wildest dreams, could have possibly imagined. I really did not think that there was a high likely, but I thought it was possible, and not a high likelihood, that Donald Trump would actually win outright the national popular vote, becading the first Republican presidential candidate to do that since George W.
Speaker 11: Bush back in two thousand and.
Speaker 14: Four, only the second Republican presidential candidate in my lifetime to do that. Going back all the way to George H. W. Bush in nineteen eighty eight, a totally dominant performance, outright winning Hispanic men, young black men, going to the Republican column for the largest percentage probably in the recorded history of American polling. Gen Z millennials, essentially within the margin of error, a statistical toss up. The women gender gap not nearly as massive as many polsters feared that it would be, just a totally dominant performance. And we're still waiting to see exactly how long the coattails are when it comes to some of these contested US Senate s's. We haven't finished putting the piece of the puzzle together there. But it's looking like Donald Trump is going to have a historically unprecedented opportunity. He's going to have a sizable lead in the US Senate one way or the other. He's going to have control of the US House. He's going to have a Supreme Court majority that's probably going to be affirmed over the next few years. We'll see what retirements happened. But conservatives are in suddenly a very good place when when it comes to America, it seems almost too good to be true. My one hope, my one hope is that the not just the Trump administration, but but the broader Republican Party, that broader conservative movement, that that we not that we not vanquish this opportunity. We have to take advantage of it. This is a this is very much kind of a once every few decades sort of thing. These next four years, every single day is going to matter. We have a lot of major issues. We have to stay laser focused, eyes on the prize. Now that now that this tremendous victory is in the.
Speaker 3: Beck and well, Trump's assembled a remarkable tame so you would think that we'll be able to pull up off. You look at the talent he has. We've talked about it on Musk in the past. He's got Tulsea Gabbard there, Robert F. Kenny Junior, but also the young talent within the Republicans. I mean, you look at the future and future presidential races JD Vance, Ron De Santis, Vivet Gramaswami. The future is looking pretty bright for the Republicans.
Speaker 11: Look, I've known JD for years. I consider the guy a friend.
Speaker 14: As I sit here this morning here in Florida talking with you, Rita, it is completely surreal to me that jd Vance is about to be Vice President of the United States. I feel like he's like hinched myself. I cannot believe that this is like a real thing that is actually happening. I mean, he's forty years old. The dude has literally been the embodiment of the American dream. But you know, as great as jd Vance's story is, and it is an incredible story, the Donald Trump comeback story my god, you know, I mean, if Hollywood were not as uniformly left wing as it was, Paramount Sony, all the major studios will be going to a bidding war right now to get the intellectual property right to produce this documentary. What an incredible story, Rita. They have done everything to get this guy going, at least as far back as the spying on the campaign back in twenty sixteen, the FIZA, the Russia collusion, delusion, the impeachments, the indictments, the assassination tempts. Holy moly. I mean, this is like, this is true Hollywood esque stuff. And you know, I don't think that we have all fully processed it. Here, As the sun starts to rise on the East Coast in the United States, but you know, as Ronald Reagan once said, it is morning in America again, You're totally right.
Speaker 11: This is a unique coalition.
Speaker 14: That brought Donald Trump across the finish line, not just the demographic slices, but people like Dana White, Elana Musk, Tulsea Gabbard, RF Junior. You know, this is not your grandfather's Republican party. And I say that in a very very good way. This is not a stodgy, old country club sort of party anymore. This is very much a MOVI ment, the MAGA America First movement. That is a movement of pragmatic, concrete America First, common sense priorities. It is not lost and kind of the think tank sauce, so to speak. There they're concerned first and foremost about the tangible concerns of the American people. That is a very promising thing that, above all, I think is why they have won this election.
Speaker 3: Now. Michael Shellenberger, friend of this program, he's worked with Elon Musk, has revealed a great deal about the censorship complex in America. He's called on the Trump to look into America's intelligence agencies. He wants an investigation as part of Trump's administration. He wrote on x that our intelligence community is rotten to the core and serious investigations are required. He talked about the censorship issue January sixth, the origins of COVID, the law fare that's been used, and really importantly, Josh, the weaponization of the CIA, the FBI, the DHS. Do you see this as something that Trump's team will be looking at. Trump's been a victim of this himself, and again this might be a once in a lifetime opportunity to actually do something about this issue.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 14: I do think that the administration is going to be very focused on this come day one. Look, they're having four years to get the ball rolling when it comes to day one. Executive orders day one sort of things that an administration with or without a complying Congress can actually get across the finish line there. Ever, since the twilight days of the first Trump administration the second half of the year twenty twenty, a lot of people in DC have been talking about it somewhat obscure thing called Schedule F which basically refers to the ability of the President of the United States to invoke executive authority to fire people in the executive branch. You know, putting on my legal it actually is constitutional law one oh one that a president has cleanery inherent ability to fire whoever he wants, period, full stop, end of story, in his executive branch. After all, he is the one who wields the quote unquote executive power. People are gonna call him a fascist for firing, you know, cleaning in house of the NSA, in the various other organs of the intelligence community there. But he has that constitutional authority, and I for one want those cases to be brought. I want the ACLU to start firing this sort of litigation. After Donald Trump does this, Let's get some good Supreme Court president on the books, overturn some garbage president from sixty seventy years ago that says he can't do this kind of thing because it is time to clean house it fundamentally read above all is time to actually continue the mission of draining the swamp. But when it comes to the topic of draining the swamp and Washington, there are very few things that have to be cleaned house as thoroughly and completely as the intelligence community here.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, and I think Donald Trump has learned from his first time in office is going to have better people around him, and the bureaucracy isn't going to be able to frustrate his efforts to clean up the swamp Before you go. The New York Post is reporting that Donald Trump has seen a fifty percent increase in his support among Jewish voters in New York as is compared to the twenty twenty presidential election. The Jewish community overwhelmingly back the Democrats normally, but the New York Post is saying that Kamala Harris got only fifty five percent of the Jewish vote in New York compared to President Biden, who got sixty nine percent just four years ago. Is this a reaction to the squad and how weak the Democrats have been in the face of the anti Semitism we have seen on the streets of New York and on university campuses.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I think that is a large part of it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 11: It's look Israel matters, for sure.
Speaker 14: The old volumeagey of American Jews correctly view US Israel relations as very important both for US foreign policy and for the future of Jewish life in the world. But more to the point, it has to do I think, yes, with the shocking rise of anti Semitism here on the home front here in the United States, which the Democratic Party, you know, far from not condemning sufficiently, has actually fanned the flames of that. You've had people like Kamala Harris say that the protesters have a point. Joe Biden is horrendous snide remarks to the Prohamas protesters outside the convention in Chicago. You know, Jewish voters are not stupid. They could hear of that and see that with their own ears and their own eyes. And it's about time that Democrats pay some sort of political price now read it. I sell away patiently for the day that my fellow Jews actually vote majority for a Republican Can that a God willing that will happen sooner rather than later. I think it actually is going to happen sooner rather than later, by the way, given the demographic shifts here within the Jewish community. But this is a tremendous step in the correct direction. It's been a long time coming, and I, for one of them, just very happy to see it. Anecdotally, I had a lot of family member's close friends in the Jewish community who are not typical conservative Republican voters, who actually did cross the aisle of this time. So I thought it was going to be something along these lines, but it's great to see it actually happen as well, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: Now don't go anywhere. We're going to go have a quick break, but we're going to come back and talk about why so many people of color voted for Donald Trump this time around. You're watching the Reader Panehy show and joining me now is founder of Wrong Speak Publishing, Adam B. Coleman. Adam, there was a great deal of scare mongering in this election campaign, a lot of misinformation at Trump was not only labeled a threat to democracy, but he was called a racist. And yet one in three people of color cast their vote for Donald Trump. That's according to exit polling published by MBC. As a man of color yourself, did you feel pressure to stick with the Democrats? That's what's expected of those of us who are off color, But people are making up their own minds.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Personally speaking, I voted for Trump, and this was the first time I voted for Trump, So I don't feel any sort of pressure. You know, I choose whoever I want, regardless you my skin color doesn't come into play. But I think what's been very unusual in this political campaign was how many people like me who were vocal about not caring about any of those narratives, not scared to say publicly that they support Trump, and not scared to criticize the Democratic Party, who are supposed to be the saviors of all colored people of America and say, hey, why don't you give us a candidate that actually cares about the things that we care about? And those things cross racial aligns, right, what's going on with the economy, what's going on at the border, And it seems like you're trying to repackage the Biden administration policies in putting a fresh face on it and telling us something new.
Speaker 2: And it's not so.
Speaker 12: I think at the end of the day, most Americans care about their safety, they care about their economics and the sovereignty of their nation. Their skin color doesn't come into play.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: The Democrats do love identity politics, and they do play on that. He had Baracco Obama out there preaching and some would say hectoring black men in particular, to back Kamala Harris. Do you think that backfire? Did that actually turn off potential voters?
Speaker 12: I don't think it helped whatsoever. I saw a lot of online backlash to his scolding. And what was very amazing about it is, in any other campaign situation, you would say, oh, you know, that was a misquote, or all right, he shouldn't have said that, But he doesn't stand. He doesn't speak for everybody else's part of this campaign. The crazy part was that everyone else followed up and said the same thing that he did. Everyone came out, all the celebrities, all the pundits, other politicians, they all came out and echoed what he stated. And so for me, this not only affirms what I've been saying for the past four or so years that this party one is a Missandra's party who has no problem chastising men in general. But two, they don't really rock with black people unless they do exactly the thing that they want, and they don't care to win over Black Americans. They just they've become entitled, right, So they're freaking out over a possibility of losing five percent. You know, we were supposed to get one hundred percent. That's the level of entitlement that they have, and they don't think that they should persuade us, convince us. What do we get for this? Do you care about what we care about? Shut up and vote for us is not a selling message for Americans, including Black Americans, and so I think a lot of Black Americans are waking up. They're asking questions, and they're not afraid to say, you know what, forget the Democrats. I'm taking a chance on Trump.
Speaker 3: Adam Bie Coleman, thank you so much for your time this evening, and that's it from May. I'll see you at eleven tomorrow night. Coming up next, we'll be joining Fox News for the latest presidential election coverage.