Speaker 1: Is the Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm ready to party, Jack. I am deeply dehydrated, but I am going not for a water, not for life giving water today living dangerously. I have just cracked open a diet coke. The sun is shining, my house is clean.
Speaker 3: You deserve that.
Speaker 2: DC feel like I'm in control for once.
Speaker 3: You know that's a great feeling.
Speaker 2: Yes, how are you?
Speaker 3: I'm really excited that Cole plays in town.
Speaker 2: I feel like everything is going to be okay because Chris Martin and I are breathing the same air.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: I love him so much.
Speaker 3: I know he is very like much one of yours.
Speaker 2: He just looks like a good person and a bit of a softy. So many examples of him being a good man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree. I agree. The sun is shining for him today for his first show in Melbourne. Tonight, after three o'clock, we have a brand new one off game, swany we are playing. It's called Chrissy Cold Play.
Speaker 2: Do you get it?
Speaker 3: Tune in after three if you want to potentially win some tickets. But next, Mystic Chrissy is about to enter the studio and hopefully read your mind and hopefully do it well and not show you that she's a fraud.
Speaker 1: Your first the Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: If you anything like me, you are desperately checking your emails to see if the Halloween costumes have been delivered in time?
Speaker 3: Have yours as yet? No? Oh that's good.
Speaker 1: Specsavers is helping Chrissy with her mystical visions. Should have gone to Speke Savers.
Speaker 2: Welcome, Shags. How are we all the better for hearing you Shags? Only your very closest friends get to call you Shags?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: That is that is true? That is true. And your name is Sharon. Of course that's on your birth certificate, but from here on it your name is Shags. Now Shags. You'll be upset to know that even though I've brought props for this segment, two people that are responsible for setting up the studio forgot to set them up. So I ran out in the song and I've set it up, so I've got my vibes happening.
Speaker 3: That's you Tom twice.
Speaker 2: Hey, Sharon, Shags. I see I see the word Lee Lee l e e.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 2: What does it mean lee? Lie?
Speaker 3: It means the name, it means Lee, Nor what does it mean to you.
Speaker 2: Is there somebody around you called Lee or a middle name.
Speaker 3: Lee, Louise, Louise, Lianne.
Speaker 1: Lee.
Speaker 2: That's it, Lee, Lee Leanne. How is she? How's she going?
Speaker 3: Very well?
Speaker 2: She's very well. How does she? How does she deal with how cluttered parts of your house is? Shags? Oh my god, she hates it. Absolutely. I've got a declutter.
Speaker 3: Major and everyone just looks through me because they can see the mess, but they can't see me.
Speaker 2: Yes, I can help you. It's taken me two years, but I'm finally there.
Speaker 3: Can you see the mess?
Speaker 2: I can see the mess. It's a lot. Oh my god, Shags, you got to get onto because it's starting to get a bit of a smell on love.
Speaker 5: Well, there aren't anything dead.
Speaker 6: There's nothing dead yet, not yet.
Speaker 2: Now, Shags, you've got to do something about your financial blindness. The tax returns are not going to do themselves. I did it yesterday. I did it yesterday, and you've been putting You've been putting it off for a long time, Shags. I have and I think I owe the tax man a lot of money.
Speaker 3: Oh that's always good, isn't it.
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 2: We just now, we just wait, don't we, Shag? We just wait. We hope we get a return, but I know I'm not going to get a return now. Sometimes you act subdued socially and you can't understand it, and no one else can understand it too, and you just say, I'm just having one of those weird moments.
Speaker 4: That's me.
Speaker 3: That's me at the moment.
Speaker 2: That's me. I don't want to see anyone. I don't want to be here anyone, I don't want to contact anyone. And my friends wonder why, Yes, and it's just it's not a natural state for you, shags. But you've just got to because I'm usually loud and boisterous. Yes, and at the moment I'm not myself. Mister Chrissy says, just go with it. It will run out eventually.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, last hit, mystic.
Speaker 2: I'm just going to send. I got a stream of consciousness set of adjectives here, rampant, slippery, messy, cheap. Are any of them talking to you, Sharon?
Speaker 3: Or is Chrissy just describing you?
Speaker 2: I think she's just describing. I'll tell you what. There's two hundred and fifty bucks cash thanks to Specsavers on its way to you. That'll help with your tax bill. Shags Ah, thank you so much. You're the best.
Speaker 3: Sharon is vibing today.
Speaker 2: Love her. The Chrissy Swan Show one Pass is now available at Priceline Pharmacy and Sister Cob members are getting exclusive access to boosted perks. Start your free thirty day trial today.
Speaker 1: Learn more at.
Speaker 3: Priceline dot com today u Slash one Pass. TC eligibility criteria and exclusions apply.
Speaker 1: The Chrisy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Taylor Swift has recently like just now, posted a tribute to Sabrina Carpenter, who turned up as a surprise for her concert goers in New Orleans. Here's something nice, she said. One of the reasons I respect Sabrina so much is that she does things like this. She goes out of her way to give fans a surprise moment they didn't expect. I love them both.
Speaker 3: I love them both too, but man, I want to see Sabrina Carpenter live.
Speaker 2: You know you had your chance. She was supporting Taylor while she.
Speaker 3: May and I turned to our good friend and boss Saren's and who's this chick? Now?
Speaker 2: I want it? A slight change of pace here thirteen twenty four to ten, What have you become obsessed with getting for your kids, because there is all We'll have something for you, I reckon. A lot of people are obsessed with Frank Green at the moment.
Speaker 3: Well, that and neutribullets.
Speaker 2: Mutual bullets.
Speaker 3: We've got a cupboard full of them to give away.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, we're going to give you a neutral bullet. If you have become obsessed, like a stalker, getting things that mean nothing to you in order to please your children. Come across an article and it's a hard relate from me. It involves Bluey. Now my kids are much too old for Bluey now, but at the time, mad for it, mad for it. This used to this song used to haunt me in my dreams. Now this woman. There was a photograph of a woman. First of all, I opened it up. I see the article and it looks like there's bags of drugs laid out on the ashfelt like they do at the airport. No, they're not bags of drugs. They're bags of coins. They are bags of forty thousand missing Bluey coins. You may remember that there was some limited edition one dollar Bluey themed coins that went missing a while ago. Yes, well they have been found.
Speaker 8: Because I don't think these coins have even been released as yet, Like I think, Oh, there was a story I remember reading that people were getting their hands on them before the mint had even released them.
Speaker 2: Cutos to this woman forgetting in early. She knew that she would be badgered by her children for these coins, and she has taken the law and the matter into her own hands. She has acquired these coins. People say it's stealing. I don't think it is. It reminds me of that scene from Willy Wonka when everything that Verukasul wants her desperate pathetic father tries to get how much do you want for the golden Goose?
Speaker 3: She just says, She.
Speaker 2: Says offhand, I want the golden Goose, and then he's like how much He's reaching in for his wallet. I've made a list and this is in by no. This is by no means a complete list of things that I have had to source and be obsessed with by proxy.
Speaker 3: I was hoping you were going to say things I've had to steal.
Speaker 2: The thing is this. I have a reminder that still goes off on my phone from eBay that tells me when sumsums are available. Now, I put that on before my last two children were born. Can you say that againms c tsum? It was a Leo obsession. They're little squshy Disney characters, right. He was obsessed with them, and then I was obsessed with getting them for him. And I can't turn the reminder off. It's a twelve or thirteen year old reminder. It comes on every day. It goes bring new listing for Did.
Speaker 3: You ever end up purchasing some online or no?
Speaker 2: Of course I did. I spent a small fortune on this rubbish.
Speaker 3: And do you give them away once the kids are old enough or do they end up losing them moral like they.
Speaker 2: Lose interest and then you've got a box of these things straight onto the hard rubbish. We're talking skylanders. There's gonna be a lot of nodding going on in the car AFL cards recently pop vinyls pop vinyls.
Speaker 3: Are they like vinyls for your record play?
Speaker 2: No, they're like over like caricatures of famous people come in a box, sch like dinosaur little shop collectibles at Coal's. I nearly lost my mind, like almost stealing doccers. I was in the queue getting mine, and then if an old lady before me who didn't have children said, Oh no, I won't collect them. I would say to her, can I have yours?
Speaker 3: Would you do that much?
Speaker 2: Do you want for the golden Goostawonka.
Speaker 3: The kids one of them? Or you just got hyper fixated on getting them like kids want.
Speaker 2: Them and we just get so desperate about pleasing them that we lose our minds. I understand that this woman had no choice but to steal these bluey coins, Danica, What did you get obsessed with by proxy? Danica?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 2: Hello, what is your child obsessed with? And then you in turn get obsessed with.
Speaker 6: Ninja turtles at the moment, it's crazy, It's pajamas, it's outfits, is us?
Speaker 2: She's from k Marty, She's Oh my god, I went through all. She's too, Danica. A word of warning. I don't know how old your child, but in about a year, that is all going to be revolting to that child and you're going to have to find another child that wants it or put it on the hard rubbish.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, he's full.
Speaker 3: Make sure he sells them and gives me back there, correct, Danika. A neutrabullet flip from Neutrable at the Number one Personal blender brand in the world is on its way to you, Bree.
Speaker 2: What are you obsessed with? Oh my god, I'm like you, Christy, and it's the cards from Wilworth, Bri. I can I tell you? I'm a Willworths every other day and my timeshare between Coles and Wolford's anoti and I always say no. And it's a very weird graduation in my life to say I don't need the cards. I'm going to collect them. I'm going to get your address. I'm going to send all of mine to you. Okay, do please do? Because now we play memory with them.
Speaker 3: Now that's good. Obsessed, that's fun. Then you'll keep them for life. If you're playing memory and neutrable at Flip is on the way to you, bre Let's finish with me.
Speaker 2: They burn well by the way, bre Hello, May, let's finish with you. What is your kid suddenly collecting?
Speaker 3: So, Mike, it is eight and he has seventeen pairs of crops?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, your size.
Speaker 3: My kids went through the crops too, And then what do you put on them? Gibbets, gibbets, gibbets. Why does everything have such funny names?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I can't wait for them to get older.
Speaker 3: Did your kids ever do Yugyo cards?
Speaker 5: Of course?
Speaker 3: I remember going nuts for them.
Speaker 2: Why I'm broke?
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Let's get someone to enjoy the sounds of all.
Speaker 3: Disney cruise line now sailing from Australia.
Speaker 2: Chrissy and Jack's Boys. He didn't know where that was going, did you?
Speaker 3: I did it it?
Speaker 2: Of course? Is my incredibly lifelike impersonation of the horn on a giant ship.
Speaker 3: I mean yours was awful.
Speaker 2: Actually that was me last night. All right, go hello Mandy, Hello Christy? How are you? You are the carry over champion? Is your are you cellar at the chance to have a never ending supply of soft serve ice cream, which is to reger on these Disney cruise.
Speaker 3: Now why I'm just I'm so excited and Mandy you're our carryover champ. But up against you is my pal Christine. We're playing together today. Hi Christine.
Speaker 2: Hi, Christine's keeping her, you know, just giving her right? Yeah, exactly, exactly, all right, this is how it is going to work, my friends. Mandy, you are the carryover Champion if you win today. You will be back here tomorrow and one step closer to the.
Speaker 3: Christine. You and I are going to give this a good crack and try and get you back to play tomorrow. Yeah, yeah, we will.
Speaker 2: Your names are your buzzers, ladies. If you are absolutely lost, you can call on your lifelines me or Jack. Are you ready?
Speaker 3: And also welcome to the studio, Tom who is our quizmaster and running your.
Speaker 6: Sure is good afternoon? Question number one? Which family do we not talk about? In encanto?
Speaker 2: Which family member member? Mandy Christy do you know? I just said Mandy too quick? Oh, Matti, lucky for you. I love this soundtrack and I love this movie. And Bruno is who we do not talk about? No, no, we're knock Brune.
Speaker 3: One point to Mandy and Chrissy.
Speaker 6: Okay, question to any Yeah you can.
Speaker 2: I nearly swore then I'm so comfortable with Maddie. I nearly went. Of course.
Speaker 3: You Christine, you can also just buzz in and then ask me if you like.
Speaker 2: Yep, Chris, I'm so nervous, I'm like shaking.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's just have a let's just have a couple of in and out. Ready, let's just have.
Speaker 2: A little break at now, because you know, there is big news and Moana two is coming to cinemas, and let's just all imagine that we are sitting there and enjoying it. We've got a popcorn, we've got a you know, a chop top, and we're just loving the new Moanna film.
Speaker 3: Accavember twenty eight. It's in cinemas, all right? Question number two?
Speaker 6: Which animal does Mowana's grandmother's spirit take the shape of?
Speaker 3: Mandy?
Speaker 1: Christine?
Speaker 6: Mandy?
Speaker 3: Chrissy?
Speaker 2: Have I Is Mandy allowed to ask me twice? I don't think so that that doesn't That's not fair, is it?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know? But then I realized all you've got to do is get in first to men.
Speaker 3: No, you only get one lifeline. Let's give you.
Speaker 2: And also, I don't know. I don't know, so.
Speaker 3: Christine, Christine? Do you know? Oh? Correct?
Speaker 2: Okay? How are you? Welfare check? Christine? You're good? I'm good?
Speaker 6: All right, Okay, this is for the win. What breed of dog are Pongo? And Perdita?
Speaker 1: Mandy? Christine?
Speaker 2: Mandy? Is it a Dalmatian?
Speaker 1: It is a dalmation.
Speaker 2: Then now that's two of them. Can you name the other? Ninety nine.
Speaker 3: Congratulations man, you will be back playing with us tomorrow as Chrissy's carry over champion. I'm really sorry, Christine. We're going to send your Priceline pharmacy about thank you, bar girl. Oh she sounds really so sad.
Speaker 2: Should we give her another?
Speaker 3: And the nutrableet? No, we can't give her another?
Speaker 1: Fair enough, fair enough the Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't it be lovely to be able to harmonize like that?
Speaker 3: If I would be lovely to never hear that song again?
Speaker 2: You're listening to the Grizzy Swad Show. Oh no, but let's go clicking Chrissy's clickait. I feel embarrassed that I have an opinion about the following clickbait story.
Speaker 3: No, but don't be embarrassed, because often you don't care either way. So I love it when you're passionate about a couple like this.
Speaker 2: So the news has as it arrived that I have been knowing was coming. I mean, Today's Wednesday, So it is mister Chrissy Day. I'm going to say I always knew that this headline was going to come. Channing Tatum and Zoe Kravitz are Splitsville and they call off the engagement, and I am not surprised because they never to me, and this is such a vacuous, ignorant opinion. They never looked to me like they should have been together.
Speaker 3: I just couldn't disagree with you. More like it's so buddy that we usually alied on things for me. Swannie, their vibe and like they both have stees like you see them ste They're just stylish, like style with ease. You see them riding their bikes together. They're in sick oversized pants. They wear these cool T shirts like their vibes just for me. Aligned So I thought they were going to be together forever.
Speaker 2: Maybe I need to find out more about Channing Tatum because the problem with Zoe Kravitz is I know her parents, do you know what I mean? I remember when she was born. So she's the daughter of Lenny Kravitz, obvious, you know rock God and Lisa Bonnet, who was who played Denise on The Cosby Show, who I also love. So I feel like she's my niece Zoey, and I love her in every film to I just think she's so brilliant.
Speaker 3: She's magnificent, and Channing.
Speaker 2: Tatum has never been I've never seen a film with him in it. He looks like a porkhead to.
Speaker 3: Me, you've never watched the Magic Mike Vibe, you know, need to Channing seems like a really cool, nice dude as well. I really loved these two together. Like, I'm genuinely sad about this, all right, Well, but obviously I was wrong. So you can take.
Speaker 2: The you know, Siri play differences you and I. Oh my god, it really is. My phone is just about to play a different stroke.
Speaker 3: See this part Photoswani Like he's riding his bike, she's just walking alongside him in New York. Like they just seem sick.
Speaker 2: But he looks like he's harassing her, looks like she should say leave me alone. I don't know, it just doesn't. It just doesn't feel right to me. I know that you're really trying to sell it, but I can't.
Speaker 3: Yes, you know who's next to split travel and Tay for sure? Do you think it's coming?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 3: Because like they give they give me more of that energy than these two. Like I look at Travis when he's looking at Taylor, I'm like, oh, he doesn't.
Speaker 2: He does seem to be wearing a bit more makeup than usual. A lot, Travis.
Speaker 3: It's full Trump Orange hoey.
Speaker 2: Look, you got all sorts. You know it takes all.
Speaker 3: Also, what do you say, Sonny, Don't yuck someone's yum.
Speaker 2: Don't yuck someone's yum. Okay, you know, and think of things this, think of the history of her relationships. She's never been with someone like. It's true and you know, a lot of heartbreak. But maybe as her friend, we need to go good on you. You're zigging when you I really want a zag. You're doing something new and it might work for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, meathead.
Speaker 2: Kanye West has bought a.
Speaker 3: New house whereabouts.
Speaker 2: It's better than the jail cell, which is where I think he should be. It's in Beverly Hills, Okay. It's thirty five million dollars worth, and I'm sure he'll be very happy there.
Speaker 3: I mean, Beverly Hills is quite a little while away from Calabasas, where his kids are, So I'm sure Kim's.
Speaker 2: Not is it? How far away?
Speaker 3: Is it like fifty minutes forty minutes?
Speaker 2: That's not too bad, that's too bad. Yeah, but they don't have to deal with anything like that. They could chop her in, do you know what I mean? And also more good news for Kanye. Not only is he a home own I wonder if you've got the first home Buyers grant homeowner, I wonder if he's got the first buyer first home Buyers grant saved on some stamp duty. He has also settled his problems with Adda Das, so no doubt he'll be finding some more friction to engage in someone else.
Speaker 1: This is the Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 3: Thank god.
Speaker 2: We were just talking about.
Speaker 3: Cold Play, I know, running through the set list to see what we can get excited for.
Speaker 2: This so exciting they are here. I mean really, I was talking to them to my kids about Coldplay last night, saying, really, they are one of the world's super bands. Is only a handful of them? Yeah, and you know, obviously tickets are very hard to come by unless you're listening to this show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you've rated that prize covered out there, Swannie.
Speaker 2: Haven't I I've dressed up as the Hamburglar stole some.
Speaker 3: So before four o'clock we're going to be playing a brand new game called Chrissy's Cold Play.
Speaker 2: Yes, you've got to know the lyrics though, like you've got you've got to be a fan.
Speaker 3: You've got to know the music either, yes, like the instrumental if you know what I mean. That's coming up. But next in Chrissy's Quizzy, we have your invite to see the kid LaRoy live in Nova's the.
Speaker 2: Biggest music names right, We're jo and packed the Christy Swan Show, The Christy Swan Show that I can go.
Speaker 3: What a song? This studio just turned into a club. Love that Chrissy's Quizzy.
Speaker 2: I'd tell you what. Saan Sparrow though, is no kid LaRoy. No, he is, and we are at Nova are going to be hosting the great kid Lroy in an exclusive Nova's Red Room. Alana, do you want in?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, so badly?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: What's your favor? You had to pick a favor song?
Speaker 1: Like, it's such a tough question. When I wrote, I get asked that I think maybe stay.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's a real vibe, isn't it.
Speaker 1: It's a bad given your whole soul.
Speaker 2: He'll definitely be doing that in the Red Room obviously. Kelly, Hello, Hello, Hello, who would you go and see the kid LaRoy with? If you're the lucky winner, I would have my daughter and she's a big fan. Let me guess she's a teenager. She's mad for him. She is hugely mad for him.
Speaker 5: She's just turned eighteen.
Speaker 3: Well, very exciting for her.
Speaker 2: I'm very excited.
Speaker 3: Tell you what else would be exciting?
Speaker 9: Kel?
Speaker 3: Your playing calling from Melbourne. Elana is already in Sydney, Kelly. If you win this, this red room I can reveal is taking place in Sydney. If you win this, we will fly you and your daughter.
Speaker 2: Up amazing and like not even stand by kel.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go.
Speaker 2: Your names are your buzzers, Alana V and Kelly. It is the best of five, meaning the first person to get three ounces correct. When's the caaman, We'll walk away with the money can't buy. Look, it's the invite to see kid LaRoy Nova's Red Room that you really have to. Question Number one? Who is the kid? L Roy's girlfriend? Alana McCray. I did not know that you. I am living under a rock. Question number two? Which Hollywood. Let me have a look at a photo of them and I'll see if they'll last. Do you know what I mean? I'll just tell hold right now.
Speaker 3: Well, they're both like twelve, so I can tell you just like.
Speaker 2: I did with Channing Tatum and.
Speaker 3: Sorry, ladies, just hold the line there. Let me get a photo of them both together.
Speaker 2: Let me see. Oh, no, they're good. They're good. That's a good match.
Speaker 3: What do you mean that's a good match. They look like they've just finished your tenth.
Speaker 2: No, that's that's a good match. I can see it. That is. That is a great match.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right.
Speaker 2: Question number two, which Hollywood couple have apparently called off their engagement after three years kel Channing Tatum and and what do you think about that? Do you think it's the right thing to do? I do?
Speaker 5: I know, I actually thought that they could make it.
Speaker 3: See team Jack alrighty. Question number three.
Speaker 2: That's one apiece. Question number three nine years ago today, do a liar release this hit? What's it called?
Speaker 3: Kelly?
Speaker 2: Could be the one? Yeah, it's be the one, be the one. I'm gonna I'm going to go out on a link here. I think this is my favorite dua lipa song. I love her stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm with you. It's up there. It's an elite tune.
Speaker 2: This is for the win kel. I mean, look, and if you do win this, we might even you know, get online and order the toasted sandwich for you and your daughter to have on board.
Speaker 3: Just jokes. We don't have any budget for that.
Speaker 2: Question Number four, what does the acronym IQ stand for? Kelly Intelligence Intelligence?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Kelly, I am dipping my quill in the ink right now and I'm writing your.
Speaker 2: Name on the top of this invitation to go and see the kid l Roy live in Nova's Red Room. Well done to you and your girl.
Speaker 3: Thank you, and Kelly, you can tell your daughter it's at Culjibey Hotel. You'll sound even cooler then.
Speaker 1: The bogie be the Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: That is the first track off Torture Poets Department. So it's like my okay focus song. Every time I hear it, it's like Pavlov's dog. I start making lists. You're listening to the Chrissy Swan Show on Nova thanks to Priceline Pharmacy. We've got a block update for you on not last night's episode. The episode before there was a Luscandale Brad and Kylie as a Neil Diamond would say, it's live on the rocks anyway, he's been flirting with someone. There's been mentioned of only fans following in a make believe way because the only flans can't only fans cant doesn't actually exist, but if it did, he would follow it. I think Kylie's mum sums up Australia's reaction's like.
Speaker 1: Oh, you know, i'd follow your only fans.
Speaker 2: You're not joking, You're joking anyway. Of course, everybody tuned in last night, We've got an update for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because on Monday night's epswenty, we just saw Kylie Leggett and fly back to cans.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, and she left like a video message like Pauline Hansen did when she was saying, you know, if you see this message, it learns that I've been murdered.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: But she she legged it back home, which I understand she's very upset.
Speaker 3: You would have thought she had been murdered swan by the opening of last night's episode. Did you see the opening scene?
Speaker 2: Super dramatic.
Speaker 3: No, we just blockhouses and trade is walking through and like the lone bird call.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see you what I did tune in and I was expecting this instead of that song. I wanted. This is the opening.
Speaker 3: Someone's overwritten your opening.
Speaker 2: Oh, I had the boom boom from Married at First Sight would have been there has been a absolute crossover. There was I reckon, hushed phone calls and rushed phone calls from one producer to another, going hey, we've got a storyline that you know what to do with. What are we going to do? And they said, play Billie Eilish, make it really sad and talk to the other woman, but do it in the next episode so that you hook everybody in. Yes, So, of course we heard from Mimi.
Speaker 4: I was at Carlim Brad's house, were just hanging out drinking. Kylie went to sleep on the deck next to us, and then I just stayed chatting, and you know, maybe there were some comments that were made that.
Speaker 1: Came across as flirty.
Speaker 4: I personally felt comfortable in this situation. It's unfortunate that Kylie overheard, which led her to leaving.
Speaker 2: So I smell a rat here, Okay, okay. Also for clarification, it sounds like she said I was quite uncomfortable with situation. We've really looked at that. Got a lip reader and she she says that she was quite comfortable, so she saw nothing wrong with that. My question to you is this, Kylie knew word for word what had been happening, but allegedly she was asleep. There is no way known that the producers off in the caravan watching all the footage, watching everything unfold, didn't hear what went on and.
Speaker 3: Told Kylie and just fed her line by line.
Speaker 2: Kylie, can we just have a meeting please? This is what we've heard. They probably played her the footage and then just let it go because if she she's either asleep or not. Do you know what I mean? Totally anyway, we heard from by the way, our dms went crackers about this, and one of them was men, he's not completely faultless in all of this. Well, her husband weighed in as well.
Speaker 9: If MEI didn't feel uncomfortable about what we said, then I've got no reason to do, you know what I mean. I'm not that type of plant that it's going to be overprotective and like you literally haven't done nothing wrong. You were just sitting now having a conversation.
Speaker 2: It's like you were flirting back.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I hear this, Swanny?
Speaker 2: Those producers obviously haven't shown him.
Speaker 3: Yes swingers, oh do you. But like the fact that he doesn't care. I seem open and fun.
Speaker 2: I love it. He did use the wrong word there. My grammar was like, you should have said anything, not anyway. Well, anyway, let's move on to some emails that we received about it. Yeah, okay, specifically, oh no, the good news, the finale, the good news. And we had the heads up this was going to happen because we have a gum shoe on the case and her name is Kim with a wife and double M.
Speaker 3: I think this must have been after the fact though. When Kim this DM happened.
Speaker 2: She says, I tried calling up today about the block contestant scandal. I've got some news. I was at Melbourne Airport on Sunday night and I spotted Kylie and Brad in the wild. I can't say if they are together. We should have asked Kim with a y and two m's, but they were definitely traveling together. Also, she has ditched the novelty hair. The green is gone and she is blond. And we got to see all of this and more at the end of last night's episode.
Speaker 3: Well, we didn't get to see the blonde hair because obviously this was shot a few months ago, but we'd see Kylie and her novelty hair in full force walking back onto the block, so.
Speaker 2: No harm, no foul and you know, go and get your toilet from Reese.
Speaker 1: Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: He's doing it, He's doing it. Remember we love it when Chris Martin goes. We love it when Chris Martin tours Australia as well.
Speaker 3: Chrissy Swan's cold Play.
Speaker 2: Everyone has lost their mind all of a sudden for Coldplay tickets.
Speaker 3: How's my mate Lucy netlphol just calling me in the song I want Chrissy's tickets. That's not how it works, loose, That is.
Speaker 2: Not how it works, but how it does work here on the Christy Swan Show on Nova is we have devised Chrissy's cold Play. Now we are going to play a cold Play song, but it's feeling a bit chilly. It hasn't been warmed up by the lyrics. It's just the instrumental.
Speaker 3: It is the cold Play.
Speaker 2: We have to be very, very brutal with this. If we play this song to you and you do not get it, we have to move on to the next one. These tickets are the hottest property in the country.
Speaker 3: And these are literally four two nights. First show in Melbourne, there are three doubles now Swani. I think we need to give an example of how this competition's going to work. Absolutely, So you don't know what cold Play I'm about to play you. But when I play it to you, like you just said, I need you to give me the title as soon.
Speaker 2: As it is. No words, it's just the instrumental.
Speaker 3: Actually, just the instrumental.
Speaker 2: That's the way I like it, the ringing Roman cavalry words. It's Leva Lavita's Russell.
Speaker 3: Yes, can I go tomorrow with me?
Speaker 2: I mean, look, I did have to really scrounge around in the cupboard, and I've tied up Macy Gibbs, who's in charge of tickets here at Nover. Maybe I did find a fourth double I don't know. Oh wow, And I'll be taking it myself.
Speaker 1: Hello Tessa, Hello.
Speaker 2: You sound nervous. Was it clear and was it clear enough how this works? You're a big Coldplay fan?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes I am. Have you got to have you got a nice pair of Diana Ferrari comps to where if you get the tickets and you've got to walk all the way into Marble.
Speaker 3: Absolutely all right? Are you ready for your cold Play? Tessa?
Speaker 2: Yes, Tessa, get out those Dina you're going, Tessa, you're going. Hey, they're doubles, you know it, doubles. You get to take somebody that you like.
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: It's the show of the year. Good on your Tessa. All right, let's go to you. Hailey, Hello, big deep breath? Okay, how long have you loved Coldplay? For Hale's Oh, I've loved in my whole life.
Speaker 3: But I've actually I'm sending my daughters and my replacements tonight, so I'm not going.
Speaker 2: So if I went it, I get to.
Speaker 5: Go with my family.
Speaker 2: Oh did you get tickets and you've given them to someone else?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I got three, and then my youngest really wanted to go, so she's going in my place.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: God, I'm so sick of maternal selflessness. Son you all right, Haley, let's do this for it? Have you got you understand how it works and you've got your listening ears on?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Okay, hello, Yes, so goes a good deed in this weary world.
Speaker 2: Hailey, Good on you.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: You get to go.
Speaker 3: How exciting. We've got one more double to give away to tonight's first Coldplay show.
Speaker 2: It's the very last double, Danielle, are you ready? Oh my god, I'm so nervous. I know who they really want because golden tickets for the very last one. Oh my god. Alright, Danielle, breathe, breathe and make sure that you're really concentrating.
Speaker 7: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Take take your time, Danielle. Sorry, I really invested Jack. I know that this is just tickets for you, but it's a really big deal. Can you just like take your time?
Speaker 3: Okay, here is your cold Play, Danielle, don't stop it up?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 3: Daniel Paradise?
Speaker 1: It is?
Speaker 2: You get to go. I don't know why this is so much more exciting than usual. She's got all squeak.
Speaker 3: You're gonna be singing this live tonight with Chris Martin in front of you. Aniel I have tried like you would not alain how much?
Speaker 2: So much, Danielle, You're going.
Speaker 1: It's so exciting, the Chrissies one show.
Speaker 2: It has been a cold Play ticket bonanza today. I'm exhausted. But if you think we're done talking about this super band, you'd be wrong. Chrissy's clique, we're about to play you the official sound check that Coldplay has just published. It they tested the equipment with a song that I know that you are going to know. Oh yeah, But first, Shawn Mendees also touring at the moment stopped down in his show. He's playing at Red Rocks.
Speaker 8: Where's that Red Rocks?
Speaker 2: I don't know where it is actually, but I first got to know about it. It's a huge ampit like a natural amphitheater, right, maybe like in Colorado, Denver, Colorado, Yeah, Denver. Anyway. In Excess played there in the eighties and that was the first time I ever saw it, and I just remember thinking, oh, this is a really big deal. It's Red Rocks and it's a little local band anyway. Sewn Mendez, there has been so much discussion about his sexuality, which I believe is nobody's business. No, to be honest, and I love the way things are going where you don't have to be one thing or the other. I do believe. Do you agree that sexuality is gray?
Speaker 3: I believe it is for a lot of people. Absolutely, for someone like me, obviously it's not like I know it's not, But there are so many people that it is for them, or that it takes them a lot longer to figure out or find within themselves, and I think obviously there's people like Sean maybe who that sort of yes applies to. I also don't believe in this world where we have to label it straight away, or like he shouldn't have to label it. Maybe he likes a bit of both. Maybe he doesn't like who cares leave.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you I am picking a cupboard color. This makes sense. I'm picking a cupboard cupboard color for my laundry at the moment, and it's going to be gray. I don't know which grade is. I've got about forty grays ranging from dark to very light, and I thought I'm going to keep that because I've got two teenage sons and an almost teenage daughter at home, and I'm going to keep all of those samples so that when I'm explaining to them concepts like sexuality, I can say, love that these are all these are all gray.
Speaker 3: You've got a color chart read gray.
Speaker 2: We can see that. But this is a different gray to that one, and this one's closer to this one. So I just you know, I'm excited to explain it to them. Sean Mendees has said that he's still figuring it out.
Speaker 9: Since I was really young, there's this bitness thing about my sexuality and people have to talk about it so long.
Speaker 2: My and my sexuality is that.
Speaker 9: Man, I'm just I'm just figuring it out like everyone and I don't agree, you know sometimes and I know other times.
Speaker 2: That's all I really want to see that. And he also said that because he was sort of thrust into the spotlight at fifteen, he didn't get the time to work out what was going on with him. He didn't didn't have that that you know normal fifteen year olds have. So he's doing it now. Good on him.
Speaker 3: He was busy dealing with record labels and articles about who he's dating.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: One other thing while we're on that subject, that comes up a lot among my group of mates and just in life. I think if you have a question in someone as well, or you're wondering about them, Yeah, especially with straight dudes, don't ever ask them as straight out.
Speaker 2: I think people would the question sound like, well, you know, we.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't care if you were gay. You know, we wouldn't care. And obviously they obviously genuinely mean that. It's just not something that's helpful. I do know. I agree a lot of people do it in a but it just just don't.
Speaker 2: It's like when you get to the top of a water slide and then somebody pushes you down. It's like, I'm not ready.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna go. I will correct. That is a great analogy, Swanny, I will go, but just not just wait.
Speaker 2: Now. Coldplay are in Australia. They are kicking off their tour in Melbourn. There's going to be four shows in Melbourne and four shows in Sydney. The sound check I love it when just by chance you're in the same area as the stadium and you're like, what is that sound and you realize that you're hearing the sound check.
Speaker 3: It's pretty exciting.
Speaker 2: Imagine how excited you would have been if you were walking past the stadium today and you heard this. And can I tell you the supporting footage of Chris Martin rocking to be at the top of his game.
Speaker 3: He looks seventeen. He is.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's always been gorgeous, but he's particularly gorgeous. People that love sort of you know, family likenesses will love to go to the Coldplay Instagram account because he looks exactly like his daughter Apple, and.
Speaker 3: That stadium looks Elite. We've been going date night there tomorrow night.
Speaker 2: I know we do. It's very overside, I know. The Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to a Nova podcast dot com. Dore You