Speaker 1: Welcome back to another week, different one today. Matthew, you've been hidden with a flu that has or a COVID or whatever the hell disease has floats for you right now that has lasted a lifetime. It feels like influenza Omega Alpha Alpha Brother. It is so we we haven't had any guests in studio as to not contaminate them. Yes, but we do have Hudson Young joining us in in just a minute, Origin Hero stut of Origin Hero, and we're recording this just before their game, just after State of Origin and just before the game on the weekend the Raiders are playing.
Speaker 2: Which Jack you're actually going to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm heading out.
Speaker 2: Who's one hundred and fiftieth to someone.
Speaker 3: Stotaro one hundred fiftieth Thomas.
Speaker 4: In writing in recording this too, I'll be in camera on my way to Canberra. I've got a function down there. It's fundraisers, so I can't really pull out. Yeah, okay, yeah, I'll shake it off.
Speaker 3: You will.
Speaker 2: You'll get everyone sick down there. You'll get everyone sick with this.
Speaker 1: We're also going to talk about the breaking news about Jerome Luai saying that the tyer obviously sign with the P.
Speaker 2: And G Chiefs. Everyone knows that tax free money money, here comes the money. But he is apparently being granded release by the West Tigers for next year. Yeah, to go across.
Speaker 1: We're going to talk a little bit on those one year deals as well, which I'm not a big fan obviously. Connor Watson he's going to the Dragons for a one year deal. Jonah Pezzitt this year went to the Eels on a one year deal before joining the Broncos at a long term deal.
Speaker 2: I'm not a big fan of it.
Speaker 4: I have no problem with it. I actually think it can be pretty good. If the Dragons are going to get some really good young players, someone comes in for a short stint, teachers have how to win, teacher us about professionalism and moves on. I think I think it could really benefit the club.
Speaker 1: I think it depends on the player obviously, like it does depend on I don't know if the Peasant Eels one has really worked as much in their favor they've this week, they've actually like Moses comes back in Volkman goes to six Pezzants, probably going to play reserve grade, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: At the time it was definitely what they wanted with Jonah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I wouldn't maintain Cooper. What makes next year more important than this year? You know what I mean? Yeah, Like people always go, oh, you know, he's not going to be there next year, but they why is next year after that more important than than now?
Speaker 2: I get that.
Speaker 1: I'm all mean probably in hindsight now because they haven't really used him much this year apart from injury and whatnot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think the Jonah one has worked as well because of the very fact coupe they just had a lot of injuries and they haven't fired like they thought they would. Jonah has had lots of hams during injuries, so that one hasn't really worked out. The one I like is more, like I said, the experienced guy, where well, Irome will go somewhere for a year and you'll someone will benefit.
Speaker 1: I look at Conna Watson as well, going to the Dragons next year. Yeah, great, play a dragon's side who needs probably experience with the youth that they've got right now, They've got a very promising young side, but they've also got a lot of youth in there that need help, Like they need a lot of help and they need a bit of experience to help them push them on the right path.
Speaker 4: Well, can I give you an example what older players do they help younger players are training. The great Eric Cantona, when he was at Manchester United and he was sort of getting to the end of his career, Young Beckham came through and he said after training he made Beckham do fifty crosses side for him to hit. He just relentlessly, just put it on the spot, put it on the spot, put it on the spot. And Beckham says he sighted that as one of the cornerstones of his success. That's just an example of how can work.
Speaker 2: Did you have a who was your? Who was you?
Speaker 1: And like because you guys had a young crew when you were kind of coming through, But who was that guy for you guys who sort of like did all the extras post session and whatnot and sort of set the standard.
Speaker 4: It is a felt called Robbie mcormack. He was really good the moth.
Speaker 3: Robbie was incredibly one of the worst nicknames.
Speaker 4: Because you went out on the drink one night, no one could find him. Was at a house party, no one could find him for ages and they thought he'd gone home. And then about two o'clock in the morning, they had been to cabined and he was Asleepy, I thought.
Speaker 2: The lights were going to come on, and he instantly flew to all the little bit.
Speaker 4: He was an unbelievable pro. He's incredibly tough. Here he is, boys, he's on okay, talking about unbelievably tough.
Speaker 1: Here we go here Hudson, young mate, we're joined here by one of the greats, not just the great blokes, but one of the great players of our beautiful state, Hudson.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 4: Mate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, guys, you look, you're probably the only bloke that looks more tired than Matthew at the moment. If Dad looks like he's been hit by a truck, he's been hit by He thinks it's COVID.
Speaker 4: Right now, it's influenza with MEGA. It's a new strain. I'm proud.
Speaker 5: I'm just.
Speaker 2: How how did you pull up after the game, honey?
Speaker 6: Yeah, not too bad, mate, Pretty sore, to be honest, but I had a few beers in the hotel room and enjoyed the win.
Speaker 5: But how to go on and trying end today? What's a bit of video and a bit of recovery and get ready for not so you.
Speaker 2: Had to straight after the game.
Speaker 1: You had to fly back to camera and get because a lot of the boys, you have a couple of days, you're straight back.
Speaker 2: In there and preparing for this weekend.
Speaker 5: Did you don't give us a rest? Mate? We went straight back in.
Speaker 2: The runners through. What was the feeling like in the sheds last night after the game?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was amazing, mate, dream of that that moment for many years as a kid, and spent many years sitting on the lound dreaming of that.
Speaker 5: To get the opportunity to do that and to see the emotion.
Speaker 6: On modes of space and everyone else's face in there is soft.
Speaker 4: That's an incredible win, mate, fantastic hard place to get up there, and you had to head up there, you know, and win in a decider. But mate, like, were you blokes stealed by the fact that you're underdogs that everyone was saying, Mate, you know, it's there's no chance. There's a lot of people slinging Matt. It loves all of those things. Like I saw he just winning the rena on the field, I just thought it just looked really focused.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you could probably feel that building throughout the weed.
Speaker 6: To be honest, Maddie and I like the fact that they're talking Queensland up and that they miss a chance, and we kind of spoke about that as a chance as a team and kind.
Speaker 5: Of use that as our field as well, that we're going up there. No one gave us a chance, so what do we have to lose?
Speaker 6: But we know what we have internally, and that cause a little bit not frustrating, but just our own media fashion loves and and players in the team, because we picked such a great team and were so connected as the team, and we knew what we had and I just had to go up there and get it done.
Speaker 4: I was there watching the loves in the build up they Hudson to Game three. There just looked a little bit more steel in him, like you know, it looked like for me, like Hudson I played against Larry Daily and made he was just wild when he played, you know, And but now he's such a beautiful guy, such a gentleman. I think sometimes come on, you know, get away from your best self. Is such a great guy. But he looked like the use of a term, he had a bit of shit on his live in this third game, and I think I thought it was great.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And to be honest, mate, I probably felt that as a player as well. Obviously in games one and two I thought he coached excellent. But like you said, I can probably see that in his eyes that how much he wanted it and how much he wanted to prove everyone and more importantly to lead us as a team and coach us really well. And I thought, yeah, he was outstanding. Throughout the camp and the ten days that we had with each other. We got so connected as a team and knew the exactly how we wanted to play, and then it was up to us to go out there in accent.
Speaker 1: Honey as well, did you did you see loss? Did you see loss of post match press conference? Because obviously, like you said, a lot of New so Wales media were getting into him, but you know, in the post match press conference it looked like he was just very satisfied and he loved to just he gave a little bit of cheek back to him with YOWI sort of sit next to him giggling.
Speaker 2: How was he in the sheds after the game? Was he just lapping it up?
Speaker 5: Ye know? He was? He was obviously really excited.
Speaker 6: I think he said a few tears at one point, and that's what you want as a coach, And well, we love him so much and he hasn't dranked for four months and we're just trying to get him the skull with his.
Speaker 1: See, how was because another bloke under press Well wouldn't say under pressure because he's won four Grand finals in a row. But another bloke that people were sort of turn a lot of their criticism to was Nathan.
Speaker 4: Cleary under pressure for his own standards for sure?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and it's he silenced a lot of critics last night. He played a very dominant series, a very dominant performance. Was great in Graham one and Game three. But how proud are you of Nathan as a teammate.
Speaker 5: Yeah, as a teammate, really proud.
Speaker 6: I got to see firsthand over the ten days how hard Nathan worked at his game. And I think it was what day we placed Wednesday, So Tuesday night, the Monday night I was directed late in the team and Nathan mcfieldal video when you hear these stories about him, and so you actually see it first hand how professionally he isn't only see why he's got the accolades he does in the game and why he's the player he is. The amount of time and he spends on his crafts after training and before training.
Speaker 5: He's such a professional and very lucky to have him. With your health as well.
Speaker 1: I know in the lead up to this game, you just had the nineteen ninety six team had the reunion and you guys all sort of you were all sort of sitting next to someone. I saw Joey afterward after day after. He was that hungover he could barely speak, but it looks like they enjoyed themselves.
Speaker 2: Who were you sort of seated next to him that ninety sixteen.
Speaker 5: I had, Oh yeah, he was pretty calm.
Speaker 4: To be honest, you played with he didn't get played with him A Wigan mate, I reckon he is one of the smartest players. I over played alongside mate. He could just run shapes, incredible made, brilliant, brilliant player and mate to it he can do as well. Hey just made. Sometimes in a game you look alongside blokes Hutson and dressing room and they give you confidence. If I'm a playmaker and I'm looking across and I see pay hass and adding for newer Blake, Mate, I'm thinking myself, we can't lose. That's what I think. I thought for newer Blake was just enormous.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I thought that as well, mate. I thought he changed the game when he come on the way he was carrying the ball, he the late f work.
Speaker 5: Into the line and he just gave us an extra extra leg there. And I thought he was great defense as well. He worked hard all night.
Speaker 1: And yeah, Hudson a lot has been the only thing that separates game one, two and three is I me personally would say motivation. A certain sumone went in there earlier in the in the week and sort of pulled a few a few of you enforcers and big name players aside and sort of revages up.
Speaker 2: Did my speech have anything to do with the win, you reckon?
Speaker 7: I think it did, mate, Oh, I was all people were saying, guys, if you aim up, that could be your career.
Speaker 4: Who was the players player after the game. I think it was Nathan Yeah, right, got everything cleanse we you know watching him, Hudson, There's so many aspects to his game, but still the most important, core fundamental I still think with Nathan amongst all the brands is his running game. And you know, did you speak about that through the week, because mate, from the first time he got the ball, he just challenged a nice and direct Yeah.
Speaker 6: I didn't speak about it too, but I know that he always prides himself running the ball, and when I seen him carrying the ball early in the game, I knew that he was going and it brings other people into the ball as well. But I think one part of Nasans game that I've noticed anyways, his support play.
Speaker 5: He was supporting the middle really well all night. Turned up in the big month.
Speaker 1: And your little clubmate as well, Ethan Strange he was he come and ended up coming unluckily at right center given the hias in the game, but someone that was probably stiff to not be there for game two after how good he played in game one, but obviously just got to buite his time as a young player with Mitch Moses coming back in. How did Strange he what's he taken out of the whole experience?
Speaker 6: You could just see each game he was growing in confidence and what he takes them back to camera. Even today he goes back and speaks so much more in the meetings and becomes the leader back in camera and the time that he spends with Nathan and Mitchell. Yeah, you can just see how much he GRoWES as a player, and yeah, I can't wait to see where he can get to the nest with you Hudson.
Speaker 4: Mate, You and Liam Martin. Mate. Leading into the game, Liam Martin was put there to basically just irritate the shit out of camera munster. Mate. I love the fact that you came out through the through the weekend, said mate, I'm going to get to see him Walker. The first couple of games he was allowed to play too comfortable. Mate, you got him at the end. You finally got him at about five to game.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it'll probably look like a bit of an idiot coming out in the media, but it's just the way the way I try and play the game, Mate, I try and play it on agent to have have a mad next me and Matto. He's another player that you look across at the change, whom we just give you confidence to believe and you know he's just going to give one hundred and ten percent. And they're the players that you love playing with.
Speaker 1: Well, mate, Look, we don't want to take too much more of your time, and now you're tired it's a day after start of Origin, mate. We appreciate you coming on and mate, all three games eighty minut and that's Hudson. Young, those young, those young supplements, Mate, they must be and.
Speaker 4: Got to try at the end, I know, the icing on the cake.
Speaker 2: The last What was that like?
Speaker 1: Actually, because like the eightieth minute three to one, most people they probably just run it into touch or something like that. But you guys, a bit of ad lib footy. You get the last try of the statu Origin series as the hooter goes.
Speaker 2: Was that just a sick feeling?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was an amazing feeling to do it in front of the Blues fans there. So yeah, to get a lucky dive over try, it's pretty specially Hudson.
Speaker 4: I just got to ask you, alb and is this is being played? I'll be in camera. I'm going to a function tomorrow night at the Hellenic Club. Is it a good place or a hell hole?
Speaker 5: We heard that you were coming to Kim but they've got Benners and that down here. Maddy Johnson coming.
Speaker 4: Mate, I'm gonna be there, mate. On battling illness, but yeah, that's me.
Speaker 5: It's true grit lady club's actually good. Good there.
Speaker 1: Jack's actually grigs Jack. Jack's actually he's coming. He's coming to watch Starlos one hundred and fiftieth to a call, and then you're going and then Jack's come back to going back to camera, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Going to drive back with a couple of boys down the camera. So I'm gonna hang out with this for a few days. It'll be fun.
Speaker 6: Starlo gets two one hundred fIF He gets one this weekend next week because he played three minutes in Newcastle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, did you have a message for Hudson's well, Jake, what do you got for him?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: No, it was I was actually going to message him. Thanks my technical stuff, if you could possibly leave the app open for a couple of minutes as your audio uploads. But I'll just set of texting it to you, I'll just say it to you. Yeah, there you go, Thanks for this and mego by the way as well.
Speaker 4: Mate, just leave that minutes there and let it upload. My contribution.
Speaker 2: Good on your Hudson.
Speaker 3: Goode, great cheers.
Speaker 5: Mate, jeers God thanks having me.
Speaker 4: Love you, Jesus, Jesus, good player. He is a good, good player. I've set before Jesus, I meant to ask him that interview he's ever played through the middle Jack.
Speaker 2: Jack, when you told him to leave it open, I don't think you really. I think he's still on.
Speaker 1: And there he is into the distance, Hudson Young with I don't know where he goes. He's the lone wolf, Mooseheads questa con take your pick.
Speaker 2: There's probably only those two places. Are the only two places to go on camera?
Speaker 4: The private bin, yes.
Speaker 2: Public gloryholes your favorite place.
Speaker 1: I've got a special little game for us at the end as well to play because I know you're not well and I know were lifted spirits just a little bit, but as had some sort of emerged in there. We were talking about the Jerome Leui situation. The question I want to ask you, Jerome Leui, where what club could use his services for the year. I know it's on the spot. I know it's on the spot, but I mean off the top of my head. I look at a team like a team like the Dragons probably don't need him, given they're going to have drink water and Metcalf, they're the obvious one. But a team that's probably looking four or five eight potentially, I mean, is it Paramatta is it paramata given that Peasant's going to go there and Mitch Moses and Dry and Leui that that another one year potentially?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I mean absolutely, I you know, he and Mitchell Moses forming combination. If it's only for one season, like I said, make one season, what makes one season more important than the next and the one after that?
Speaker 1: So definitely, I mean, could you even see potentially a Canny Bankstown Bulldogs. There's obviously that Panters connection with Truitter and whatnot at the Bulldogs. Once they've been looking for someone to play six, a Burton go back to center, and is it a Lui that goes there?
Speaker 4: That that absolutely could be? You know, like I you know, there could be you know, you throw one out there, a little one left field, and you know, I just say this frivolously, But sometimes look at the Sharks and I feel like, you know, they've got to mix it up a little bit. Maybe you know, you could have a situation where Lui goes to six and you put Nico back to fullback for a season. But William Kennedy's he's playing good. But you know, it's just that's that's just an idea. A lot of clubs could use him, mate, you know, the one that might just come out of nowhere and say we're using for Well.
Speaker 1: They could there's no I mean, if we don't know I DC's gonna play it or not. But you would think that. You would think for a bloke like Hugo Savala who's been sitting there sort of waiting, you know, to get his time at six. If they were to then buy Jerome Leui and say Hugo just another year in the centers, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they got that yet.
Speaker 4: It would be big, but I know they've got to. They've got a number of halves here. But the Wars you know, he's not the Wis, but he Andrew Webster looks like the type of guy that wouldn't do that, disrupt his players and put a bloke in there for just one.
Speaker 1: Can I saw a crazy statement out there? I just think I think a lot of people will probably when they think, where's Rome Loui? Who's going to need Dromon Louis for a year. Let's go look at the bottom eight clubs. Why don't we flip our mental Let's look at the top eight clubs. Could it potentially be a homecoming for a year where Jerome Leui goes back to the Penrith.
Speaker 3: Wow, I was thinking that. I was about to say that before. I was like Ivans last year, why not before he goes to PNG, Like is that with the rest of them? Links back up with links back up with Nathan Cleary, but also place to Lungy who's been going good. But he's also versatile enough where he can play center, he can play for he can play a number of different positions.
Speaker 2: Place to Lungey.
Speaker 4: Yep, Bunnies, He's going to be an option there. I think I think they're looking to sign Cody on for another for another year or two. But I mean that's you monitor that pretty closely. He's like, I think he's the sort of guy that Wayne would enjoy coaching. Like you said, you know, Eels, who knows Broncos. You know, there's so much going on the Broncos. Who knows. But yeah, he'll be good pick up for twelve months. It's a really interesting one, you know what. I applaud I applaud Tigers for this. You know they've looked at this whole situation and said, you know what, Jerome, after this season is going to go away. Mate, my understanding, I was told this a few weeks ago. They're trying to sign resign a number of really good plays on the phone, New Brothers. They're they're tight, like as far as made tight on the cap. They're getting. It's they've had to let a few. Look like, I'm going to have to let a few players go. I mean, Jerome's going to go to Poonage this going, mate, This is this is easy.
Speaker 2: One that that we haven't mentioned yet.
Speaker 1: Is it is it time for the NRL to almost step in and say, all right, Jerome, like we want you to go to Perth Bears for a year.
Speaker 2: Perth Bears need a big fish.
Speaker 4: That's so true. Well, I think it's dangerous the NRL stepping in and trying to force that, but they can probably probably plant the seed after everything we've just said. Because I was looking at the ladder and the one team that's not on the ladder are the Perth Bears. Perth Bears. That's that's the that's the perfect it's the perfect one because he goes there and make the most important thing with the Perth Bears is they've got to sell themselves early and Jerome can.
Speaker 1: Do that's marketable and they haven't got that that marketable face yet. You know that their biggest names probably you know, you'd think is Wishy, the contautionist, Tyrone, Wishart, who's but again not not someone who has the long term experience like Jerome Leui. I mean, he very and I think they're looking at Wish as a nine over there.
Speaker 4: So well. The other thing too, for the Tiger's point of view, you know, they've got to get you know, they don't want to be kicking too much in Yeah, that's the thing, you know, I think be a situation. I think the team that will probably offer the most will be Perth Bears for twelve months. I think that'd suit the Tigers, and maybe it'll suit Jerome as well.
Speaker 3: And they just got that extra five hundred k allowance they're allowed to have. But yeah, now now I'm starting to think now with that salary, I don't know if he'd be able to even fit in the Penwrith cap even with it's a bit of help from the Tigers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's it. The Tiger's not going to let a play of his quality go and they'd have to kick in five hundred thousand dollars. They're not going to do that.
Speaker 2: There's no way.
Speaker 1: I've never understood that, like, you know, wanting to wanting to have to pay someone's salary to play against you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've never really thought that was a Yeah.
Speaker 4: I sometimes think about that and go mate, if you're a like if you head of football, and they're going, oh mate, we're kicking four hunder grand for this guy to be playing somewhere else and play against us, it must hurt that.
Speaker 2: Does that happen in many other sports?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's huge in an American sport. I mean there's scene in there's the scene in Moneyball. So he's standing there, Brad Pitton, he's talking to the veteran player and he walks over and the veteran player was used to be with the your Yankees, and he says, you know, he's talking about you know, I need you to do this, and the players just doing his bat and practice, not even looking at him. And he said, wait, why do you think you're different? What do you think you're special? And he goes, well, you're paying me nine million dollars a year. I guess that does make me special. And he says no, no, no, the Yankees are playing five men at that. The Yankees think so little of you, they're paying five million dollars just to play.
Speaker 2: Against against true. Yeah, I remember that saying. But in Osi sports Ossie rules, are they doing it? AFL?
Speaker 4: Not sure? I think I think so, Coop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, because I mean it's it's when you look at a lot of players who sort of dig their heels in when they sign long term deals, like Jerome Leui. He doesn't have to leave, you don't want to, but you kind of get the you kind of get the vibe like you will.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know, people are.
Speaker 1: Saying that's been granted permission to leave, not really expecting that Jerome would have gone up to them and said, oh, I want to leave somewhere for next year. They've done it to free app Salo Cat's base. But I've never really understood clubs going to players and say, oh, you can look somewhere else to try to free up cap for us.
Speaker 4: What's really interesting with Jerome and P and G is I don't believe he's got a ratchet deal, a ratchet clause. P and G. I don't think so. I think they're avoiding that because that's how the tax three dollars being enough. But that's that's interesting that he's not on ratchet clause there. But yeah, it's an interesting development. But you know, the Tigers have obviously sat down thought about this a lot. It's an interesting development. He in Benji's relationship. I don't think there's been any fall out at all. It's purely professional decision.
Speaker 2: We're going to finish with the game. Mathink.
Speaker 1: We haven't got a long episode today. Given you know, you're very crooked.
Speaker 3: Your voice is sexy, though.
Speaker 4: I'm just getting them so emotional.
Speaker 1: You kind of sound like a like a sick Rabs like, there's like substance to you.
Speaker 3: There is a lot of substance and a lot of it.
Speaker 4: They call that timber, A lot of timber in your voice. Yeah, well, thank you.
Speaker 1: Well I do a lot of commentating. Well, hang on, you do a lot of master No with Chris Warren. Rabs is young Chris who's also the media manager at Manly.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Chrissy boy.
Speaker 1: But mate, it's almost like when Rabs is DNA went into an egg and that egg ended up forming too a baby. His voice went with it. Because they have the same voice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I reckon with Rabs was born. They came out and just Jesus Christ, Jesus that took a while to get out.
Speaker 2: Turned the lights off in here, so bright.
Speaker 4: Mate, he Jenna Rabs. A lot of young commentators do this. Rabs when he was younger, used to smoke, used to smoke a lot, and used to drink whiskey. And that's part of the reason of his voice. If you listened to Rabs commentated in the seventies and eighties, his voice is very different than what it was into the late nineties into two thousands. So a lot of the commentators, including Dean Ganan, they drink whiskey and smoke cigars to get that timber in their voice.
Speaker 1: Ah, it's weird that, like all the disc jockeys, you know, commentators, like the real radio.
Speaker 4: Radio Yeah, real radios.
Speaker 2: They all it's like they all strive to have that voice.
Speaker 1: Yeah they do, you know they all really you know John Law's col san Land, They've got that real Timbrey voice, like it's coming straight from the back of that throat goat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, welcome to twenty two FM. This is spooky tooth break. Here's the power of love with Huey Lewis and the news.
Speaker 2: You got to talk. Yeah, right up to the it's called right up to.
Speaker 1: The post anyway, it's radio talk and post. Now, Matthew, you'll see you have a clipboard next to you. You actually wrote on that clipboard because Hudson's audio was a little bit off.
Speaker 2: But so what happens is.
Speaker 1: I'm going to explain the game to you. This is called an auction draft. So we've done drafts before. It's a bit of a trend online at the moment.
Speaker 2: Auction draft. It's basically the category for this.
Speaker 1: Is the best State of Origin back line, So one to five and we have twenty five dollars.
Speaker 2: So Jack will Jack's put.
Speaker 1: Together a list of stat of Origin players one by one. He will say it, we don't know who's coming next, and we bid and whoever gets him, you can put him in your back line.
Speaker 2: But you don't know who's coming next.
Speaker 1: Okay, if you run out of your money, basically the other person can pick and you get whoever's left at the end.
Speaker 2: We don't know.
Speaker 1: There might be some really high quality set of our and stars, there might be some ones who didn't play that much.
Speaker 3: So I've just gone new South Wales here South Wales considered, you know, celebrating the win as well. Sure, okay you read for the first one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right?
Speaker 3: First name Andrew Eddinghausen.
Speaker 2: Can I be first? I'll be a dollar for e T Yeah. Well it goes back and forward made.
Speaker 4: I'll go four dollars.
Speaker 2: I'll go five. You won't.
Speaker 3: It's yours.
Speaker 2: I'll put him as my is he more of a center?
Speaker 4: You can play center wing or full bay played bit of full back for Origin, I'll put it.
Speaker 2: I'll put et in this in my centers.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna okay, next one, next one, We've got Brett Hodgson.
Speaker 4: I'll go three dollars.
Speaker 2: You can have him.
Speaker 4: You can watch Joe's when he played in that two thousand and five Tiger's Grand Final made. There's much to do with winning it. As Princey and Benji. He was superb, very smart.
Speaker 1: So make sure you keep track of your funds as well. For three dollars, so that takes you to twenty two and where you.
Speaker 4: Put in full back at the moment, I well, well, I don't know. I'm going to put them all down and rearrange them how like?
Speaker 2: Okay, right, sort of inventing your own rules, all right.
Speaker 3: Next one, Daniel Tupo.
Speaker 2: I'll bet, I'll bet, I'll be two dollars, big aerial, I'll take him. I'll take I've got et and d T's.
Speaker 4: We're making some enemies.
Speaker 1: Well, no, it's fine because you've got to think tactically, you know, I mean, sure, and it's an origin like it's not their club land. It's not how they are as a player, but it's how much origin they play.
Speaker 2: Sure, but I like DT.
Speaker 3: Next player, James Tedesco.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's a I'll be fair. I'll go I'll go to dollar.
Speaker 4: I'll get two bucks, I'll go four.
Speaker 2: You're gonna let me have him?
Speaker 1: Bread Hudson, It's true, okay, d T E t jt Oh, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Right, Next player, Josh ado Car Oh.
Speaker 2: I love that boy.
Speaker 4: I've got three dollars.
Speaker 2: I'll go, I'll go five dollars.
Speaker 1: You're gonna let me have him? Wow, mate, I've got nine dollars remaining.
Speaker 4: You're heavy with dad.
Speaker 2: It's it's one to five. It's a back line all we're doing. You didn't listen.
Speaker 4: That's what I'll get some good ones coming, okay.
Speaker 3: Okay, are you ready? Next one? We've got next one, Matt King.
Speaker 4: Two bucks.
Speaker 2: You can I don't need him in my side.
Speaker 4: Jesus, very dismissive.
Speaker 2: I'm not not going after King. He shout out to the garber.
Speaker 3: There's only three more, four more players left. Can we get a funds check too.
Speaker 2: I've got nine dollars remaining in one.
Speaker 4: Position, like twenty bucks left.
Speaker 2: Look at you, you're so tight, even with imaginary money, you're so tight.
Speaker 3: Okay, Next one, Latrell Mitch six dollars, seven dollars, eight dollars, nine dollars. You just spent it is that what you got left?
Speaker 2: You gotta get him for ten? Okay, well that's my team.
Speaker 4: I can't do ten.
Speaker 2: You are so tight, it's imaginary.
Speaker 4: I don't care. I'm tough on the cap.
Speaker 3: We're seven players in.
Speaker 2: You've spent five case, so Dad gets everyone else.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 3: So yeah, So next player is Nick Contrick.
Speaker 4: That's play good football.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Nicky, go to you love that man. He's a great re good player.
Speaker 4: A couple of really strong news.
Speaker 3: Next player is Josh Morris.
Speaker 2: Morris excellent slippery son.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so can we read out your side so far? Matthew before his last name.
Speaker 4: Red Hodson, Matt King, Nick Cotrick, and Josh Morris. Okay, so you got one more spot on shagging your boost man.
Speaker 3: Okay, last player is Jared Haynes.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's all.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, alright, that level things up.
Speaker 1: So can we can get I still feel like you just this is this is your problem. It's like you looked at the twenty five and you sort you just got you let me have steals for like three. You might me have James Tesco four, But this is.
Speaker 3: The best seven of the year.
Speaker 2: I reckon, I love it.
Speaker 1: I'll read out see John's team because we want the listeners to decide who's who would you rather? Yeah, James Tedesco would fall back the wings Daniel Tupo and joshadow Carr and My Senners, Andrew Rettinghausen and Latwell Mitchell pretty good.
Speaker 4: I'm full back on Jared Haynes on the wings, I'll go Brett Hodson and Nick Katrick and the senters, Josh Morrison, Maddi.
Speaker 2: King not bad, it's not bad, it's not bad. I still leave it to the listeners. I don't want to persuade them, but like it's it's a good it's fun.
Speaker 4: It's like Monday Rock song. If the chemistry is rape, don't know it, certainly know the other.
Speaker 3: Monday Rost do the spine next time? Maybe, Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 4: It's a great game.
Speaker 1: It's fun when you get to like have fake money. I'll give you more next time, is it.
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That needed fifty bucks?
Speaker 2: Yeah right out. Everyone, have a good rest of you week. Matthew Rest. I'm worried about you, you know, because I want to get back to wear best stuff you're in.