Speaker 1: Ell easily quiet.
Speaker 2: I'm hunting lapit.
Speaker 1: It's words. You can't say a favorite segment is back.
Speaker 3: It's your favorite segment because you feature so heavily. And we don't laugh at sometimes we laugh at. No, we laugh with because you can't say facility. You say facility, facility, and you say school holidays, school holidays. But yesterday, he says, Soward, sourd salid.
Speaker 2: You feed your kids cereal?
Speaker 1: What is your favorite seal? Neutub grain is net gain? And you know what, I can have copious amounts and I still don't look like the guy in the box.
Speaker 2: You have to do iron Man? Is it?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 2: Are the Iron Men eating Newtooter Wain.
Speaker 1: Surely quite fond of a rice bubble too.
Speaker 2: I like them when they make them in those little cupcakes.
Speaker 1: You know what I to love?
Speaker 2: Nothing like a snap crackle pop.
Speaker 1: Nothing screamed family holiday. More holiday, I said it right then, than the variety pack up it up the best.
Speaker 3: I've got My god daughter's birthday on Saturday, and I'm so excited about the kid's party food, although I can't eat any other works.
Speaker 2: I'm on the clans. Oh, I can't go, I can't go.
Speaker 1: It was so good watching that.
Speaker 2: I was so excited about to watch the roll. My little brains ticked over.
Speaker 1: Chocolate crackles for you, chocolate crackle to be fair, I'm into a christ kids party and send the chocolate crackling. What about the corn flake one with the honey joys are in? That's an old person.
Speaker 2: Can I have a cheat day for Bessie's birthday?
Speaker 1: You can? You're the godmother. He's not counted. No, all right, let's go to the phone. Thirteen twenty four. Ten is a word you cannot.
Speaker 3: Say, Dannielle, good morning, Good morning?
Speaker 2: What can't you say? Can you throw it in a sentence for us?
Speaker 1: I like going to get a bar mee roll from the bite shop.
Speaker 3: Many people struggle, now, Danielle, Vietnamese, I.
Speaker 2: Know, but this Chinese, Japanese, Vanetnamese? Am I saying it wrong?
Speaker 1: Vietnamese?
Speaker 2: No, that's right, Vanetnamese.
Speaker 1: I'll say, then, you said, daniel Vietnamese's.
Speaker 2: Right though that the Barmese are very strong, the Vietnam and Vietnamese.
Speaker 1: Is it just me or a Barmese or like popping up everywhere at the moment? That's so good, it's.
Speaker 2: So salty, and I watched them do it a little more.
Speaker 1: Executive producer Brady and I went down to the South Melbourne market skip one the other day.
Speaker 2: Was the bread extra crunchy?
Speaker 1: You were happy? She was dry?
Speaker 2: Oh no, you need that delicious sauce they put on.
Speaker 1: And then the mayor hat tie. Oh what I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Know, for.
Speaker 2: They were a bit rough with the Barmese, like they were just really throwing the high velocity place.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 2: It was like that rush. All right, Kelly from sandring Ham, Good morning.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Jason Lauren, how are you good?
Speaker 2: You got a word you can't say? Can you throw it in a sentence for us?
Speaker 3: Col Yeah, I'm dying for an operation and I need an anti an anti nethodists.
Speaker 2: It's an anethotist, isn't it's an ethicist.
Speaker 1: It's got a anthist.
Speaker 2: No, it's got a teen.
Speaker 3: It'thistists anethist.
Speaker 2: No, you're right, it's definitely a tea in it. I don't know too many times an atheist that an ethetist. Yeah, it's got a teen anst give it another crack? That was that was better than what you started with. An anetheist.
Speaker 1: After that, I feel like, come on and.
Speaker 3: Stage daggy valid, morning, Morning, What.
Speaker 2: Can't you say?
Speaker 1: So, I'm going to pritorize that.
Speaker 3: Task, priority prioritize one, prioritize.
Speaker 2: Pritorized stage as well.
Speaker 1: And I've heard that one prioritizeitize, prioritize, prioritize really gets people, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: So you're in such a vulnerable position when you need one, don't make it easy.
Speaker 1: What position?
Speaker 2: Vulnerable?
Speaker 3: Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials,