Speaker 1: On scor litles ostrodio.
Speaker 2: This it's the Wader Panalty Show.
Speaker 1: Good evening and welcome to the readA Panety Show coming up tonight. Controversy at their Olympics as a broadcaster is sent home for sexist comments while organizers apologize for that god awful opening ceremony. The Victorian government's war against property investors intensifies, with landlords facing a thirty thousand dollar bill to meet new energy guidelines. Alex Stein will join me with the latest from the US, where the Democrat's propaganda arm is trying desperately to rewrite Kamala Harris's history, and of course, plenty of left is losing it after the first ad break, including this dude, never Trump guy.
Speaker 3: I'm a never Trump guy, never liked them. I'm a never Trump guy.
Speaker 4: I'm a never Trump guy.
Speaker 1: I'm a never Trump guy. But I warn you not all our left is losing it. Are that happy? Some are really losing it?
Speaker 5: Henny honey anymore? It's not honey, It's not honey.
Speaker 1: But first, let's bring in Scarna's contributor, prou macswaen Prue. We'll get to the scandaled riddled games shortly but first the ABC that can't help themselves. The Public Broadcaster's chief political correspondent, Laura Tingle has taken another swipe but Opposition leader Peter Dutton, accusing him of using trump Pin language when discussing nuclear energy.
Speaker 2: The interesting part of this, apart from Peter Dutton's sort of somewhat Trumpian language about all of these subjects and he's rather loose assertion effects in many of his statements.
Speaker 1: She also claimed Peter Dutton's nuclear policy was just an accident of internal factional interparty warfare within the Coalition. And I don't know about you, Peru, but it wasn't that long ago. I'm sure I remember the ABC cheir Kim Williams saying if you don't want to reflect a view that aspires to impartiality, don't work at the ABC. How impartial do Tingle and mass ound well, not at all.
Speaker 6: And it was interesting that Ida Buttrose, the former chairman today, was even quoted as saying they needed to present both sides of the story.
Speaker 1: But it seems to be irrelevant to the players.
Speaker 6: Who run you know what is it the animals running the zoo? Because Tingle et ol just ignore these directives and it seems that Kim Wi Williams and also Ida Buttros didn't.
Speaker 1: Have the metal to take them on.
Speaker 6: And so we have this situation where Tingle is just being so predictable. Yet again, I don't under same way anyone unless you really are an anti liberal person. Why would you ever listen to Ma, listen to Tingle, listen to cavail Us, any of them, because they're just preaching to the converted. People like us just get so irritated and just want to throw something at the television or radio. But she's so obsessed, but she doesn't make sense either. So we have this situation where we're paying her salary and she's presenting one side, a one sided view that you know half the population do not agree with. And you know, it's just very sad. She's been turning into a very bitter old woman.
Speaker 1: Well, the ABC is supposed to be there for all of us because we all pay for it. It has a charter, it's taxpayer funded, it has to be impartial, and it just fails to live up to that charter every single day. We've got plenty of media companies that are left leading. That's fine, you can have all your Guardians and nine and ten and whoever you want to have. That's fine. They're not relying on the taxpay they don't have a charter. We've got pinion shows right here on Sky with all sorts of opinion, including conservative ones like ours. But the ABC has obligations as a taxpayer funded broadcast, so that it just dismisses and coalition governments need to start taking notice and actually doing something about it, rather than just bitching and moaning endlessly when they're not in power. Now let's go to Victoria and the premiere here just to Allan has invited us all to join her on a trip down the Westgate Tunnel project. She's singing along to eighties classics on her way to this tunnel that's costing us. I don't know about four billion dollars last I checked.
Speaker 7: And now they're going to.
Speaker 1: Solve me down.
Speaker 8: Oh no, I've got to keep a movement.
Speaker 9: Yeah yeah, we're missing our journey on the eleven point six kilometers of brand new, beautiful road.
Speaker 8: And this is incredible.
Speaker 9: Connect so you can see the Westgate Bridge, you.
Speaker 4: Can see the Porter Melbourne, the connections into the city.
Speaker 1: It just really is bringing it all together. Okay, we didn't see any of the road there. We did see the premiere having a single long She's got a massive media social media team. This is the best they can do. And I just got to correct myself there. I think I said the project costs four billion. No, it's four billion over budget and severely late as well. Prove do you think that sort of content speaks to the electorate, Well.
Speaker 6: It's telling them that this woman has no idea apart from the fact that she's a pretty crook singer as well.
Speaker 1: If she thinks that this is.
Speaker 6: Going to diffuse the absolute horror of the spectacle of her, you know, trying to do the sergeant shulds that she knew nothing about the CFMMEU. If she thinks this is going to deffuse that situation, make her more relatable and you know, let's move on.
Speaker 1: Nothing to see here. She's got to be kidding.
Speaker 6: You know, this woman has her antenna is so off, and whoever is advising her, you know, love get a grip, because honestly, she's got big fish to fry. I don't even know how she can even concentrate on driving with that voice and that sing along, but with the troubles that are going to be ahead with her when she's found to be really on the wrong side of activities, let's say, with the support of the CFMEU.
Speaker 1: Well, the least her team could have done as they were filming that was to turn the camera around and show us what she was talking about. Show us this road that's costing US billions and is years later. That would be nice to see. Now the Paris Olympics are underway, we can't bring you any pictures, apologies for that, but they haven't been without controversy. We had that disastrous opening ceremony that saw world leaders left out in the rain. There were technical problems. They were mocking Christianity, including drag queens parodying the Last Supper, and then there was young children dancing with scantily clad men or trans women. And now a US tech company has cut ties with the Games over that opening ceremony and a Catholic bishop has gone viral for this reaction.
Speaker 10: And it's in Paris, Francis city. I love, I spent three years as a doctoral student there. What do I but this gross mockery of the Last Supper? France whose culture and I mean the honoring of the individual of human rights and freedom is grounded very much in Christianity. Felt the right thing to do was to mark the Christian faith. You know a question I would pause, We all know the answer to it. Were they ever dared mark is Lam in a similar way?
Speaker 1: And a Paris twenty twenty four spokesperson Prue has apologized sort of for that opening ceremony, saying there was never an intention to show disrespect to any religious group. Really, on the contrary, I think that artistic director Thomas Jorley really tried to celebrate community tolerance. Yeah. Really, I don't know about you, Prue, but I didn't sort of detect tolerance and inclusion in that. I saw just a lot of woke, grantstanding and really lame performance. What was your opinion of the opening ceremony was certainly very long? You've got to say that, Yeah, it was.
Speaker 6: Look, I'm a bit of a Francophile and I love the avant garde side of France, So to me, I didn't take it the way most people have. You know, I thought it was the feast of Dionysius, the Olympic god of wine and pleasure, et cetera, and he was the father of the Goddess of the Seine, and so you know, it was a nod to the Olympic, you know, the Greeks, et cetera.
Speaker 1: So that was where I took it.
Speaker 6: But certainly having seen how the Christianity and those of religious faith have responded, well, then clearly I'm.
Speaker 1: The naive one and it passed me by.
Speaker 6: And I feel that if they were offended, then they deserve an apology. I mean, if you imagine if it had been Islam that was mocked, I mean, my god, we would have fatis a million miles an hour. And you know, so I understand also that there would be sensitivity is because frankly, Christianity and Christians are under attack, it seems in so many ways. So if that's the case, I think it's sad, because overall I really enjoyed it. I thought it really did depict what France.
Speaker 4: Is like.
Speaker 1: In the Olympics.
Speaker 6: I don't know that was such a great event for the spectators, but the people at home I thought got something positive out of it.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it. You are, I think, in the what I've heard, you may be the only one, judging by some of the commentary. We've heard some of the feedback on social media and elsewhere. I just thought the whole thing, well, what I saw that I didn't watch the entire catastrophe, but what I saw that I found just to be underwhelming, lame, the mocking of Christianity. I didn't think it was even clever. And you know, if you're going to do that, if you're going to go in that space and risk offending millions of people, then at least be very good about how you do it. And I thought he was done in a very clumsy fashion. So yeah, I wasn't a fan. But you know, we have all sorts of opinions on this program, and I'm interested in your opinion too about this next story, because the Eurosport veteran Olympic commentator has been sent home. He has been condemned for what is been called a sexist remark made about Australia's gold medal winning freestyle relay teams. Now broadcaster Bob Ballard was heard saying, and I quote here, well the women are just finishing up. You know what women are like, hanging around doing their makeup, and The Daily Mail reports that his commentary partner Lizzie Simmons was outraged about that. She said that remark was outrageous and he was removed from the commentary team Proof and Euros has sent him home. How do you see, It's very hard to judge because without actually hearing it and seeing if it was setting jest and if there was humor, whether it was a serious comment that had some sort of a nasty undertone to it. But just reading it on paper, to me, that doesn't seem like a I don't know, a sacking offense. Is that a sexist remark? I don't think it is in that.
Speaker 6: You know, Look, it wasn't a clever remark, you know, I think he was very clumsy, But we have to also accept that. Thankfully, there's a lot of women now who are in sport as commentators, but there's still a lot of dinosaur matcho bullfeds that are you know, part of the ranks, and I think this bloke falls into that rank where they haven't really felt comfortable about saying too many positive things about women. And I can understand why this team, their supporters and many would be outraged by it, But you know, I just think the bloke was being a useful idiot in that he was filling some time in and thought, oh this, this will make a funny joke, when in fact it was just dumb.
Speaker 8: It was.
Speaker 1: But I mean, to me it was a sort of a silly comment. I mean, they just want a gold medal that can take their time doing whatever they want to do. But I don't know. Again, I think it's all about tone and delivery and reading it on paper. To me, it's a dumb comment. It's not a necessarily a sexist comment that deserves to see a veteran commentator fired and sent home. But maybe I'll reserve judgment until we can actually play the audio there. We can't even show you some of these pictures, so many restrictions per McSween. But thank you so much for your time. We always appreciate your insights. Journing me now is a steem geologist professor Ian Plymer Ian. Let's start in Victoria. The government is forcing mom and Dad investors to spend upwards of thirty thousand dollars in order to make their rental properties meeting new guidelines, including switching from gas to electric hot water and heating systems. The Victorian Chamber of Commerce and Industry warns the new rules risk a further exodus of landlords during a rental crisis. Professor, Victoria is sitting on hundreds of years of gas reserves. Why are we forcing households, including landlords, to switch to electric only.
Speaker 4: Well, it's worse than that. Victoria has thousands of years of brown coal, and that brown cop is sitting waiting to provide heating and energy for the state. They also have significant onshore gas deposits which I don't want to exploit, and the significant potential for offshore gas deposits in bas Strait and off the Otway Basin. They are very energy retch. The only thing Victoria doesn't have is stacks of black coal and uranium. So here we have an ideological decision not to use gas. Yet the electricity, most of electricity which Victoria uses, actually comes from coal. So the argument is actually nuts. It is fallacious. There is a little bit of energy that comes when the sun decides to shine and when the wind decides to blow, that comes from solar and wind. That doesn't come when you want it to come, that doesn't come at peak times, that doesn't come at times when there's a massive sudden surge, and energy used. So the whole lot is ideologically driven. It's not driven to help the Victorian taxpayers, it's not driven to lower people's costs. Is driven out of ideology. And if anyone really thinks that they can run a restaurant on electric cooking rather than gas cooking, then think again.
Speaker 1: Well, there's so much confusion even in that sector because yeah, can you imagine cooking on a walk on an electric cook top. But there's supposed to be exemptions, but even people within the industry, heavyweights within the industry, are not clear on what those exemptions are. So it is an absolute mess. In and staying in Victoria, the minister here, Lily Dambrosio, She went out to visit a solar farm, a new ninety three megawatt project in the final stages of construction. She says this project will create not only jobs, deliver cheap, reliable, renewable electricity. Do you see it that way? I do wonder about the impact of these solar farms on the soil, on the lifespan of those panels, how often they need to be replaced, what happens with the waste. There seems to be so many questions that I don't think I've got fulls of answers to well.
Speaker 4: What I see in the second photograph that appeared on the screen is a lot of grass. This is clearly prime agricultural land which is being destroyed by people seeking out subsidies. These people are normally people living outside Australia. These people don't care about what price people pay for electricity in Australia. These solar facilities, they're not farms, farms productive. These are bloodsuckers. They suck subsidies. These facilities use parts made in China. They're owned by foreign corporations. They destroyed perfectly good farmland. They then pollute that farmland over a long period of time with the lead and a cadinum and the selenium and the arstic that leads out of those panels. And if we had a hailstorm, then there's glass spread everywhere. It's not cleaned up. This is not environmentalism, This is not sensible energy policy. This is a policy to fill people's pockets who may well be mates to the labor party in Victoria. Who knows anything goes in Victoria. But this is absolutely catastrophic for the average consumer. This is pushing up the prices of electricity, and you cannot guarantee that you will have electricity at midnight when you might need it to keep the freezers going in a supermarket.
Speaker 1: Well, let's just be thankful the CFMM you has not opened up any solar farms, because can you imagine that? And they're just ugly And when you fly over in it and you see a beautiful bit of country be scarred by these solar panels, it is just I think it's happening to a scale that a lot of Australians are not aware of. Now, I want to ask you about a piece that was in Bloomberg. Columnist there, Javier Blast has written about how coal is still king, with two hundred and seventy five metric tons burned every second worldwide, and he wonders if talk of coal's demise has been greatly exaggerated. The demand for coal in China and India in particular is only growing.
Speaker 4: Well, if you smoke certain substances and drink the kool aid, you will believe that this attack on coal is closing down coal fire generators and closing down the use of coal. That is not the case. The numbers share a different story. We've had for the last hundred years, about eighty two percent of all energy that is used worldwide is from fossil fuels. More recently, we've had an increase and the amount of coal that's being used. This is driven by the amount of steel that's been created and the amount of energy that's been created. In Southeast Asia, in India, coal is actually on the increase. It is first world countries Australia where we are decreasing the amount of coal that's being used, making our electricity systems more expensive and more unreliable. But we need coal. We can't do without coal. We have to have coal to make steel. We have to have cheap, reliable, long term electricity to make other commodities. Southeast Asia, China, and India are aware of this, and they are basically talking the talk when it comes to solar and wind and renewables, but they're actually acting, acting in the interests of their nation. We're not doing this in this country. We are destroying cheap reliable electricity. We once had cheap reliable electricity in Victoria. It was one of the cheapest in the world. We once in Eastern Australia from black cop we had cheap, reliable electricity, again some of the cheapest in the world, and on a matter of ideology, we have decided not to use this and we say, oh, we're doing this to save the climate. However, no one has ever shown that human emissions of carbon dioxide, which we get from burning cold, no one has ever shown that humany missions of carbon dioxide drive warming. So the whole house of cards is an ideological cesspit where mates of labor, such as the unions, who have got a big steak in wind turbines, where mates of the establishment are making a fortune from skinning the average punter.
Speaker 1: Alive, Thank you, professor Ian Primer and don't go nowhere Still to come Lefties losing it and Alex Stde on the disturbing racial segregation trend coming from Carmala headquarters. Welcome back. Now it's time for lefties losing it. Let's start lefties with a man who identifies as a woman, who tries to guilt a woman into not calling the cops because she's black. Had this she, as a black woman called the cops on a trans woman. It's all about intersectional victim wood with these characters. And then when that tactic doesn't work, you really loses it. Buckle in. This is a wild ride.
Speaker 5: Ran into me because you're a trans phone and.
Speaker 11: You're having a bad I have trans friends, so why did.
Speaker 4: You walk into me like that.
Speaker 8: You're looking for problems and you're a purpose in retagonizing me.
Speaker 4: Am I.
Speaker 1: So I'm going to give you a minute and then I'm going to.
Speaker 11: Call the cops because you're you was going in that direction and now you're following me to this location, and I'm going to stand here.
Speaker 1: For one minute antagonize.
Speaker 5: Okay, what's your name?
Speaker 4: You're a black woman calling her?
Speaker 1: What's your name? Trans woman?
Speaker 4: And I just want you to what's your name? I want you to think about that. Okay, you're a black woman.
Speaker 5: Calling a cops.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, trans continue to go on.
Speaker 8: I want you to think about that.
Speaker 1: We're at thirty seven second.
Speaker 8: I'm going to hang I'm going to start recording at one minute, and I'm going to call the cops.
Speaker 1: If you're still in my area.
Speaker 5: I have a and you you hit me. It's canny. It's not honey anymore. It's not honey. It's not honey.
Speaker 1: We're just gonna impatiently work weak for the clos Yes we are. This is getting your hypocrite.
Speaker 5: You're a liberal, yeah.
Speaker 1: As PTSD.
Speaker 4: Okay, today I apologize.
Speaker 1: Oh that's not very lady like, ma'am. And all these figures that poor woman accidentally brushed past him. But it wasn't over yet, because here come the illegal threats and more guilt trips because I.
Speaker 8: Feel I have a lawyer.
Speaker 4: I have two and three lawyers.
Speaker 5: Honey, I will sue your pants I'm gonna I will sue your pants off.
Speaker 1: I'm not speaking any more good.
Speaker 5: I risk my life every day getting ready in the morning.
Speaker 1: He risks his life getting ready in the morning. Really is he putting his wig on in front of the Taliban? Where's the danger? What I do sees a sense of entitlement that is off the scale. Now to a man that identifies as viper. That's how he identifies on his Instagram page. Here is Xavier Drosso, who also identifies as part Chinese, and here he explains why the Asian community is so successful, particularly here in the West, even when they come here with nothing.
Speaker 11: I'm two percent Chinese, so don't tell me I can't identify as Asian. When a man with zero percent of a vagina can identify as a woman. Now walk with me. Full blooded Asians are too humble to do this, So let me explain to you why Asian families don't have half the issues of you other people. We are the wealthiest group, do the least amount of crimes, have the least amount of pronoun warriors, and have the lowest unemployment rate, while you big backed bombs sit on the couch. We Asians emphasize discipline, education and a strong family unit instead of the victim Olympics. Notice how you don't see Asians complaining about injustices of the past or apologizing for what our ancestors did. Why would I feel guilty about what Genghis Khan did? Yeah, universities make a score significantly higher than other students to get into the same schools. We have no choice but to be elite. Oh, if you're you're only Asian when it's convenient, And y'all only know what a woman is when it's convenient.
Speaker 12: Goofy.
Speaker 1: Now let's hear from the woman who's going to save the world from fascism. According to the loop he left, here is Kamala speaking out not against radical Islamic terrorism and illegal immigration. No no, Here, she says, we must have the courage to object to the terms radical Islamic terrorism and illegal aliens.
Speaker 3: You have the courage to object when they use that term.
Speaker 5: Radical Islamic terrorism, and the greatest victims of terror also have the first reject that illegal alien.
Speaker 1: That was Harris talking at a mosque back in twenty and sixteen. And the timing is important because that was at the height of Islamic State's reign of terror, where they brutally murdered those they considered non believers, where they abducted, raped, and tortured thousands of women and children, including his Zidis. And there is Camaline twenty sixteen objecting to the term radical Islamic terrorism. But that won't stop the enthusiasm from the useful idiots off the left. At least this next one is a happy camper. This never Trumper likes a dance. So many of them are miserable, This one at least looks happy.
Speaker 13: So this is really who Donald Trump shows as his running meat.
Speaker 3: I'm a never Trump guy.
Speaker 1: I'm a never Trump guy.
Speaker 14: I'm a never Trump guy. Never liked him.
Speaker 3: I'm a never Trump guy.
Speaker 1: I'm a never Trump guy. I'm a never Trump guy. Exercise is good and so is humor. Let's have a laugh now with comic Nick Peterson. Folks about the benefits of having a brain and thinking.
Speaker 15: Fact.
Speaker 14: I used to believe everything I'd see on the news, but that's before I discovered a brain.
Speaker 1: A brain is meant for everyday use.
Speaker 13: Those living with moderate to severe stupidity have seen immediate improvement in common sense.
Speaker 8: With a brain.
Speaker 14: I thought the government had my best interest at heart, and then a friend told me about a brain.
Speaker 13: Talk to your doctor about what news sources you obey. A brain may also lower your desire to take life altering advice from celebrities.
Speaker 14: Getting lectured about my carbon footprint from people with three private jets used to make sense, But thanks to a brain, now I can think for myself every day. When my disregard for third grade biology began to flare up, I knew it was time for a brain.
Speaker 13: Do not try a brain if you're allergic to a brain. Common side effects may include accountability discernment, homeschooling your kids, a better understanding of economics, awareness of the stupidity of socialism, and diarrhea for tethering yourself.
Speaker 14: The reality, the only no brainer is choosing a brain. Ask your doctor if the brain is right for you.
Speaker 1: Now we'll be featuring more left is losing it content with my next guess. And it didn't take long after Kamala Harris was installed as the Democrats presidential candidate for the im media to start rewriting her history. Apparently, she was never the borders are, she never had the most left wing voting record in the Senate, and she was never considered a liability in the Biden administration. Those verifiable facts are all dismissed as right wing conspiracies, as is the fact that she helped raise bail money for thugs during the BLM riots. Look at this headline claiming Trump falsely accuses Harris of donating to Minnesota Freedom Fund bailing out dangerous criminals. Not only did Kamala do just that, her tweet is still up chipping out to the Minnesota Freedom Fund to help post bail for those protesting on the ground in Minnesota. She posts that at the height of the BLM riots and guess what. That link is still active. You can still donate and there is Kamala's smiling face on the donation page and Trump's campaign is doing its best to prevent this bit of history being memory hold. This is among their most devastating ads.
Speaker 7: Haris sending this out on X if you're able to chip in now to the Minnesota Freedom Fund to help post bail from those protesting on the ground in Minnesota. Thanks to Harris's promotion, the group reportedly raised thirty five million dollars in.
Speaker 8: Just a few weeks.
Speaker 9: Darnika Floyd charged with second degree murder for stabbing a friend of doub she got out of jail too, a twice convicted rapist currently charged with kidnapping and sexual assault, and he walks out too.
Speaker 15: The Freedom Fund raked into nation when it was promoted by many, including now Vice President Kamala Harris.
Speaker 7: John Michael Tillman shot and killed a passenger on a train platform after reportedly being released from jail three weeks prior, all thanks to the Minnesota Freedom Fund.
Speaker 9: Donovan Boone was charged with breaking into homehext girlfriend and choking her. Freedom Fund bailed him out for three thousand cash, and he hasn't shown up for court.
Speaker 3: Since I often don't even look at a charge specifics.
Speaker 15: When I bailed and went out the Henna. The county attorney called out the Minnesota Freedom Fund for bailing Moseley out of jail twice previously, even though he was arrested for having a gun in the courthouse.
Speaker 16: The Minnesota Freedom Fund, which pays cash bail for low income criminals, paid Tims's entire ten thousand dollars bail in cash. Eleven days later, police found demand leading from the head and ears in this alley. Police were able to arrest Tins in connection to this violence assault.
Speaker 3: Howard was arrest Jedny charge was second degree murder.
Speaker 8: The Minnesota Freedom Fund acknowledged supporting Howard's.
Speaker 1: Bailed Johanning as the host of Prime Time with Alex Stein on Blaze TV, the encourageable text on himself Alex Stein, welcome back to the program. Will that add be effective? Kamal's support of BLM's radical agenda and they're mostly peaceful. Writing and looting surely is a liability. Law and order is a big issue, along with inflation and the border crisis.
Speaker 8: Well, Riata here in America they call you the Tucker crass and of Australian News. You know you're super famous here. I know people probably don't give you enough respect, but you are very famous. And Tucker Carlson says the same thing as that our whole entire justice system only helps out criminals when have bail reform, a system that helps out criminals get out of jail, and they don't care about prosecuting crime. So it's just sad that you can commit to crime in America and get let out of jail under no bell or crimes whatsoever. You want to show back up tour or you don't have a billbonds and that's required to go back to court. So we have a rigged system and it's very sad that it's affecting people, not only in America, but it's affecting people in Australia.
Speaker 1: The crime in some of those cities in the States is just out of control, and they've redefined certain crimes to not make them crimes any longer, so you can't even trust some of the crime stats these days.
Speaker 16: Now.
Speaker 1: Another issue that is concerning me is the Democrats going back to their segregationist roots with this new trend of race based groups supporting Kamala Harris. There's white dudes for Harris. They held a massive video call to support her presidential campaign end what they call the culture of masculinity. And a zoom event also was held for white women answer the Call that took place also in support of Harris, and there's also a group called Win with Black Women. Do we now have groups set aside based purely on race. As a black man presumably prevented from joining white dudes for Harris, it sounds like systematic racism.
Speaker 8: Well, Rita, you know this. Joe Biden said that if you don't vote for him, you're not black. And you know, I just want to say, I'm so thankful that Australia. You guys, let me come on Sky News. It's so great. But Chris Lilly, one of the greatest comedians of all time, you know, as good as any American comedian that's ever been. He calls out all of this race and gender nonsense. So that's where we're at, is that we're electing people based on their race and their gender instead of being a meritocracy based on their record of being successful. So you know, we're screwed basing everything on the color of a person's skin. It's really sadrida. And you know this, you're awake to all this nonsense. But I don't think the majority of people that are watching, you know, just normal TV, realize that this system is effected you personally, the people that are watching at home.
Speaker 1: Has there been much backlash to these race based groups that have popped up in support of Harris. Is anyone objecting to the fact that, you know, you've got white dudes and white women and black I mean, why can't they just support Kamala together? Why do they need to be separated along racial lines?
Speaker 8: Reader, you nailed it. It's all nonsense. Basing everything about race is racist. So it's all nonsensing. White people for Harris, you know, white women for Harris. It's all nonsense. Harris is a Jamaican Indonesian woman, So when they make everything about race, it just proves that they're racist. So people here in America they could care less about Kamala Harris being coming vice president. In my personal.
Speaker 1: Opinion, did you just try to make her even more exotic and make her Indonesian? Isn't Indian heritage there kind of close Indonesia.
Speaker 8: Indonesian is Jamaican, She's not.
Speaker 1: Indonesia, not that there's anything wrong with that. Yeah, she's Indian Indian Jamaican heritage and we love all of it. Now, let's talk about the Republicans Vice presidential candidate JD. Vance. Here's how to go at Kamala Harris for saying that he wasn't a true patriot and he wasn't loyal to the USA.
Speaker 3: I saw the other day Kamala Harris questioned my loyalty to this country. That's the word she used, loyalty. And it's an interesting word, sipify loyalty because there is no greater sign of this loyalty to this country than what Kamala Harris has done at our southern border. And I'd like to ask the Vice president what has she done to question my loyalty to this country. I served in the United States Marine Corps. I went to a rack for this country. I built a business for this country. And my running mate took a bullet for this country. So my question, Kamala Harris says, what the hell have you done to question our loyalty to the United States of America.
Speaker 1: Oh, you've got to say, it's a pretty compelling line that one. How is that race going with the way JD. Vance is being treated? We were looking forward to the Vance Harris debates, they're obviously not going to happen now, but once we do know her Kamala's running mate, is how do you see that contest working have any sort of impact or is the vice president really not something that people base their votes on.
Speaker 8: Well, Rita, the vice president actually is important. You know, these people have to represent the entire you know, constituency day base as being president, if you're the vice president, you represent the whole entire country. So it is very important. And when these people have to do these debates, they know if they're going to want to lose and Kampbla Harris has never won a debate in her life. She's untalented. She basically got a position because she's slept with the mayor of San Francisco, Willie Brown, who funded her campaign to become you know, District Attorney of California, excuse me, Attorney General of California. So yes, she's not talented enough to win any debate. And I would love to see Jade Vance totally annihilate her, But at the end of the day, that's probably not going to happen because now she's going to try to do a debate with Trump, and Trump will probably say, hey, I will not do a debate with her because Obama has not endorsed her and the liberal people have not endorsed her. So we're having a cluster f for lack of a better word, is we need to debate her. But I think they're going to use every sort of rule to not have to actually debate. So that's the sad thing is I hope this happens Rita, but I don't think the debate will ever happen until you know November fifth.
Speaker 1: Look, I reckon there will be a debate, but I think Trump is going to wait for her to be formerly the candidate of the Democrats convention and then you debate her, because I don't see what the point of it is now. And I don't think we should underestimate Kamala Harris because she's not Joe Biden. Yes, she's not fantastic either when it comes to displaying those debate talents. Tulsa Gabbett absolutely demolished her. But she can learn lines. She can rehearse a really sharp, biting line and deliver it at the right moment and have that little SoundBite for the nightly news, and that's all you need. To have some cut through, so I think she's going to be far more effective than Biden was during the last debate.
Speaker 8: But they are really Rita, Rita, Rita, I had to kill you off. You're much smarter and much more talented than Kambla Harris. If you had to debate Donald Trump, you might win. You would kill Kamala Harris in a debate. I just wanted to know for the Australian audience marching out there, Rita, you're a million times smarter than Kamala Harris ever could be. So you saying that nice and about it always takes you say, because you're so well liked here in America, you should be the vice president, not Kamala Harris. You would crush her, and so would Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: See, flattery will get you everywhere. A good Texan knows that, and Alex is a very good Texan. Now before you go, I was gonna ask you quickly about Kamala's track record, because there's something else they're trying to wipe cleaner. GOV Track, which has always been an independent organization. It hasn't been left leaning right leaning. It's pretty well trusted and it tracks congressional voting records. It said that Kamala Harris had the most liberal, that's left leaning record in the Senate. That was back in twenty nineteen. Now they've removed that page. Thankfully there is archived versions that are being shared on x and elsewhere. But it's getting a bit scary at the moment that verifiable facts are being memory hold are being disappeared.
Speaker 8: Alex Well, Rita. You know why they're memory holding that is because they want a candidate that you know, aligned more the Middle America, and she does not do that, so that's what they liked this. It's just like a guy like George Santos. Say what you will about George Santos. He might have been, you know, had a dark past, but he voted conservative on most of the stuff that he voted and he still got kicked out. So they're trying to hide the truth. This should wake up everybody that's watching. It's not just Australian, it's not just Americans, not just English people. That they tried to hide the real voting record of our politicians so that they can create a new narrative. So that's the reality. That's a sad part of this is that yeah, she is liberals. Heck, they want to make her seem much she's more in the middle when she's not at all.
Speaker 1: Yes, she ain't. No moderate, Alex Stein, thank you so much for your time this evening.
Speaker 8: Rita, always a pleasure. Rita. You need to be vice president. We need Rita as vice president of the United States of America and our country would be a lot better.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm coming over. I am I was born there, so you know I do qualify. So yeah, why not? Yes, can be my running mate?
Speaker 7: A right there we go.
Speaker 8: Ok, day long. Please Rita for vice president? Please, Lord in Heaven, please.
Speaker 1: Still to come the royal rule William doesn't want to follow that could lead to King Harry on the throne. Goodness. Mate and global warming activist Meghan Markle takes a private jet to the Hamptons for a business summit. You're watching the Reader Panny Show and joining me now is entertainment and royal reporter Kinsey Schofield. Kinsey, Let's start with. King Charles is reportedly clashing with Prince William, not Prince Harry. This, I'm Prince William over his refusal to adhere to a royal norm. William is refusing to travel apart from his family, going against an unwritten rule that the heirs to the throne should travel separately. So the King is said to have made his son sign a waiver taking responsibility for threatening the royal succession? Is this due to concerns that we could see a King Harry and Queen Meghan one day?
Speaker 17: I think hell will over before Prince Harry becomes king. If you thought January sixth was an insurrection, just wait until Meghan Markle tries to be crowned Queen Consort. Sixty five percent of the UK dislike her. Newsweek recently ran aheadline that said Megan Markle really is surprisingly hated in Britain. I think ultimately the King's cancer diagnosis has him frightened about his own mortality and he just wants to be cautious. But you're absolutely right. These new revelations in Robert Jobson's latest book, and you know, those are some interesting details. Apparently Prince William's got a little bit of royal rebel in him too.
Speaker 1: Well, we don't want to think about this spot. I mean, those protocols exist for a reason. It would be it's horrible to contemplate. But you've got William as the next in line, and then you've got George. Charlotte louis my personal favorite. I want him to be king now. And if something happens that some disaster befools the family and they're all together, then it does go to Harry, doesn't It isn't Isn't that the concern?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Isn't that part of the reason why they prefer the airs not to travel all together, particularly if it's something relatively risky like a helicopter trip.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 17: I mean, it's certainly a strategy that they have. I mean, this is protocol. They don't like everybody to ride together. They don't like everybody to fly together, whether Prince William is the.
Speaker 1: Pilot or not.
Speaker 17: You know, I believe that the clash is happening because Prince William is the pilot.
Speaker 1: But this isn't.
Speaker 17: This is a rule that has existed for quite some time. Even if they were on a train, they would prefer that the air and the despair be separated. So I think that this is something that might be a little bit more exaggerated because of the players involved. We've known the King and Prince William to be a united a unit basically lately, and I don't really think that this is something that they're tearing each other apart behind the scenes over, but it's logistics.
Speaker 1: Now. Prince Harry has suggested that Meghan Marko will never return to the UK unless she's queen. Perhaps he told an interviewer that he wouldn't feel safe bringing her. He fears negative tabloid narratives in danger him and his family.
Speaker 12: All it takes is one lone actor, one person who reads this stuff to act on what they have read and whether it's a knife or acid, whatever it is. And these are things that are genuine concerned for me. It's one of the reasons why I won't bring my wife back to this country.
Speaker 1: There you go, what another slap in the face for his homeland. And does he really think that this information that he thinks could lead to an attack isn't widely available in the US? Swear in the world? Do we did have the internet these days? It just seems to be a very warped point of view.
Speaker 17: Kinsey, Okay, so this is Prince Harry going after the British tabloids and he's trying to he's you know, he's a lot of litigation going after the British tabloids. But I just, you know, want to remind him it was TMZ, an American media outlet, that hid behind bushes to snap Catherine the Princess of Wales after she asked for some privacy after getting abdominal surgery. You know, it was Thomas Matthew Crooks, an American the assassin who attempted to take out you know, President Trump, who was googling Catherine the Princess of Wales. I'd argue that the UK is safer for a family that is fixated on utilizing their royal titles than the United States, where we have much different gun laws. I mean, after watching this, I just thought to myself, Prince Harry is a very catastrophic thinker, and it's hard to take someone like him seriously when he has this reputation for exaggerating his circumstances.
Speaker 1: Now, meanwhile, we've got climate change warrior Meghan taking a private jet naturally to the Hampton's last week to attend an exclusive business summit. Is she now business expert Kinsey or is she there as part of her new website. She's got that strawberry jam empire that you told me about. I don't think you called it an empire though.
Speaker 17: No, No, she was definitely picking up tips for her stagnant lifestyle business, American Riviera Orchard. She's been doing a lot of celebrity networking lately, also seen out with Father of the Bride star Kimberly Williams Paisley. But Meghan's got a tough road ahead of her because she has to convince these people that she wants and needs acceptance from that she is not the problematic and divisive character that they read about in newspapers.
Speaker 1: Well she might be arguing that, but like you said, some in the media are surprised about her lack of popularity, but anyone who's been paying attention wouldn't be, because she's created this ugly rift between Prince Harry and his family and Prince Harry and his country. He was the most love royal along with the Queen for so many years, and now he's just this figure of mockery and he seems to be permanently miserable and winging. He's a different man entirely. And I don't blame her for it, because you know, he's forty years old. But she had a hand in it. Kinsiscofield. Thank you so much for your time, and that's all the time we have tonight. I'll see you Wednesday night. Tomorrow night, Daniki di Georgia will be filling in for me. Up next is Newsnight.