Speaker 1: Let's go a clicking Chrissy's clickit Champagne Puppy, Champagne Puppy. I remember finding out that Drake's handle on Instagram was Champagne Puppy, and I thought straight away, he's my kind of guy. It doesn't make any sense, but in many ways it does make a lot of sense. Champagne Puppy and his profile pick. I just noticed his tupac and a little kid. I think, oh, yeah, he's too yeah to Puck Shakur. Anyway, there's been what I saw it, and I clearly went, this is a this has all been planned. Allegedly, a drone was flown into his penthouse apartment in the Sydney Stars Crown Crown, tell.
Speaker 2: You what water Penthouse.
Speaker 1: It looks amazing, It's like in the middle of the sky.
Speaker 3: I thought it must have been an ad for Crown at first, because I was like, the way that drone flew like away, it made the Crown Tower look so stunning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and also clearly wasn't by an amateur. No, I mean absolutely, because it's about two kilometers. Yeah. Anyway, you know, Drake is scene being disturbed by the of the of the drone comes out and throws a slide a croc sort of thing. Anyway, it's clearly all made up, and he has said, yes it is. He's posted a still from the drone footage. You can see a guy in the background. Oh, no, it's him. It's a shadow of him. But there is somebody flying the drone there. Yeah, the laptop is open on his website. It's clearly a stunt. But the quote is what gets me to caption tom of You read the caption, Oh my god, I want to look at your face when I say it. So Drake has said, yeah, he goes the stakes are high, but so am I.
Speaker 3: King.
Speaker 2: She's really enjoyed it so much that her microphone's falling down microphone.
Speaker 3: Oh, I haven't told you my conversation with our boss today and one of my favorite people on this planet, Sarah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: She went to Drake last night and I was like, what did you think? How good was he?
Speaker 3: She's like, it was so good, but I wish you'd just play a song in full. He just kept playing snippets of songs.
Speaker 1: It's happening the change.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, he's trying to fit in forty nine songs. Yeah, I just wanted one in full.
Speaker 1: Some people have a hot flush. Others just wish Drake could play a whole song. Sing it, do it like you do on the CDs Champa sing along.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to hear hotline blinging does it?
Speaker 1: Who doesn't? By the way, female prankster, let's move on to the female prankster pretending to be a Marshall sends the Glasgow sends runners in Glasgow on a two and a half kilometer detour during the race. Now, sorry, but big deal. The organizers of the event, I'll explain it to you. They're all running around supposed to be fun, so they call it a fun run.
Speaker 2: My idea of hell, well, like, what is it?
Speaker 1: What is the antithesis of fun? Run? Run? Anyway, they're doing that. Everyone's entitled to their own joys. Anyway, someone has gone I'm gonna dress up.
Speaker 2: I'm going to.
Speaker 1: However they speak and you know they've they've detoured over. I can say that, my grandfather.
Speaker 2: No, you can say what you anyway.
Speaker 1: Apparently that's a very bad thing to do, because that prankster led runners away from medical help. Had it been needed. Now this is my problem. It wasn't needed. Don't worry about it. Yeah, like, why are we even didn't have?
Speaker 2: It's funny, it's done.
Speaker 3: Also, people that go in run clubs or do these things are kind of insufferable. So I quite like this.
Speaker 1: I don't mind people to do that. But no harm lost. What do they say in the classics? No harm no.
Speaker 2: Fowl spot on swannyeh.
Speaker 1: Let it go The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show, Chrissy's clique fait. Are they're going to be first Jacob Lordie being insufferable to you? Now ordash In.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about our first true love.
Speaker 1: Kim k First Okay, Kim Kay has introduced Slash announced a collab Nike skims. Can I tell you skims are the best shape where going? I've heard this they really are.
Speaker 2: Have I've also heard that the men's wear is really great. I've not tried it. I need to get some skims jocks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think one of the big departments still stock it. I had I just thought skims aren't going to fit me, They're not going to be very you know, you just just assume that it's just going to be gimmicky. But last television shows it must have been mass singer wardrobe, give you shapewear so that you can wear those crackers outfits without your guts popping out. And they gave me this thing. I unrolled it. It looked like something Peg wore when she was four days old. I was like, I am not getting this body into that. And she's like, you watch and it just goes on and they're comfortable and they they're really they're the best in the market.
Speaker 2: I mean what the woman is just a marvel.
Speaker 1: She nails everything, and these Nike schemes are designed to sculpt an engineer to perform. We love that Xena faster whoever she says, congratulations, Schems is taking over, and someone else said you're a working queen, and her mom did the opposite. Chris Jenner posted a highly airbrush photograph herself reclining an a lamed timber stare wearing a competitive brand of sweatshirt Runners.
Speaker 2: I love this accent so much. I wish you could do the full show in it, and.
Speaker 1: Kim Kardashian commented on her mom's post, saying, did you like really have to post this On the same day as made naked, Schems announced man question mark exclamation ten.
Speaker 2: You're spiraling, Tim, you're spiraling.
Speaker 1: He says, I'm going to dock your pay. Moms can be very, very embarrassing. I remember I invited my mum onto the seat of the circle. Oh yes, because she was a massive Olivington John fan. And Olivia Newton John was going to be on there. I thought, huge, that's perfect. They're women of the same age, same vintage, whatever, it's going to be incredible. Also on the same day, Heymi Shenandy were guests on the show that was by the bye. Mom sits down, well, no, Hami Shenandy, you know my age and oliviing Newton John is an icon for my mother. Didn't stop my mum though. Patty Swan sits down next to Olivia Newton John and I say, pat, this is Olivia Olivia pat and Mum goes, oh, it's very nice to meet you, but I'm here. Famus shen Andy I wanted to die iconic.
Speaker 3: We need to get either ham Mishirandy and tell them that story how they crossed up.
Speaker 1: And then she I had to get photos of her like in between Hayi shen Andy, like.
Speaker 2: Holy nouly, that is so good.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about Jacob Lordi because it's over. The honeymoon is over. He was your true north, he was my number one, he was your Numero Uno.
Speaker 3: I fell in love with his character in Euphoria and since then I've loved everything he does.
Speaker 2: He's a ten out of ten.
Speaker 1: It's just exquisite looking. A new film out looks like an army sort of deal called Berlinale. Anyway, it's a Richard Planning and prize winning novel, five part genre mashing limited series. Very exciting. But it seems like Jacob Lordie has gone from like humble, laid back, cool, natural frizzy guy too is insufferable.
Speaker 4: There's a feeling I call it cinema. When you experience cinema.
Speaker 1: Oh do you.
Speaker 4: You're sort of in a room and you watch it and it does that thing to you, that kind of profound, unnameable thing that moves you and confirms you on this planet, in this life. That's what I sort of chase. I guess as a performer, I want to try and be a part of that. So I really am just like a super fan who's kind of following his heart. I suppose in a way, I have no real interest in making movies for the sake of entertainment, for making money.
Speaker 2: Come off it, bro, then come on now, Jacob.
Speaker 1: I call it cinema. I'm so sorry it's this stupid for calling the movies. I think what we're such an idiot? What did you call it when you were at turmbul trying to find your super roof forester?
Speaker 2: Jacob, No, I still want to love him.
Speaker 1: But the movies.
Speaker 2: I think sometimes these dudes and these gals they go to LA, they get swept up in it. They maybe dabble a little too much, and they start to lose it that.
Speaker 1: I think that's a dare.
Speaker 2: You don't think that's legit.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's possible to go from a normal, grounded person to that to whatever that was.
Speaker 2: I think it is swnny. He's gone full festpo.
Speaker 1: I call it cinema.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what it is. Oh dear Hey tomorrow, Christie's correspondence returned to Heavy Well, Jacob slid into your dams at the Christy Swan Show.
Speaker 3: If you here tomorrow, any feedback.
Speaker 1: The Christy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to Nova podcast dot com. Do you