Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, hello, hello, Hello. Here for the party, I am here. I've had it. I've had a rough few weeks since I returned from overseas. So I was, I was sick, and I stayed home for a week. I did the show from home. But I come back to work and I've like, I feel like all I do is talk about my ailments or I'm not here. I've done my neck and my back, my neck, my back, I haven't done. I've done my neck in my back. So I'm sitting here with the heat packer.
Speaker 2: I know that.
Speaker 1: I can hardly. I can't even bend over the time my shoelace.
Speaker 3: You get three of W.
Speaker 1: W allowed, must allow too.
Speaker 4: Was on as well. Okay, please welcome to guys.
Speaker 1: We have we've got new meat, new fresh meat.
Speaker 4: Hell prison. We have crowned her three a W.
Speaker 1: Good morning morning.
Speaker 4: The reason we crowned you three a W because I.
Speaker 5: Also work at their W.
Speaker 1: So you can you can stay.
Speaker 3: Talk about good talk back?
Speaker 4: Do you like talk back?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: Okay, I will pass before that. Sounds like you got attitude?
Speaker 1: Are you bored about No?
Speaker 5: Definitely not.
Speaker 1: We didn't bore you this morning, absolutely not.
Speaker 5: I came from smooth.
Speaker 6: Talkback was saying, because I'm quiet, and I said, no, we we thought gen Z was quiet, remember the first few weeks and comes out of it, comes out of a shell.
Speaker 1: She wasn't quiet in the interview, and then when she first came when gen Z joined the team, she was, she'l be quiet.
Speaker 4: And I can't imagine the team without.
Speaker 1: You or you was what about me?
Speaker 3: Everyone's doing very well? Well, don everyone anyone else?
Speaker 1: Okay, clean, clean, the Broadmaster, anyone else. He couldn't imagine without maybe anyone else. Nice dog.
Speaker 5: It makes it all run well.
Speaker 4: So, Louren, you're going hand a bit. You know what I am ordering you to get.
Speaker 1: I'm going to theday.
Speaker 4: Today's a third day.
Speaker 1: Third day. I am going to the osteo after this to work out what the hail's going.
Speaker 4: On in my Are we getting out early today?
Speaker 1: It's pastry Tuesday, Yes, having pastry Tuesday.
Speaker 4: I'm going to I'm going to drive you home your castle. Here is it my car?
Speaker 1: I drive this morning?
Speaker 4: He didn't. He didn't. I gotta drive your home.
Speaker 1: Oh, you go to drive me home? Actually, I need.
Speaker 4: To drive her home, so I need to leave early with her.
Speaker 1: I need someone to move my car that's not here because I forgot my past today and I parked it on the street.
Speaker 4: Oh, you can't be moving your car in your condition.
Speaker 5: And I moved the test.
Speaker 1: You wanted to take my phone?
Speaker 4: And yeah, can take the Tesla for him. It's just stressful for me. Cars today it was really good.
Speaker 1: I don't think today's the day for me to be out of my comfort zone. I'm already very uncomfortable.
Speaker 4: Guys, Should we do? Is everyone insured? Should we do? Like names of the hat and we all pull a hat out?
Speaker 1: We all four? Do you want the tesla or the truck?
Speaker 3: The trucks truck?
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't tell us, you can choose. Yeah, don't tell us. Bring my wife's k mar.
Speaker 3: Everyone put your keys in the balls in the ball you pull out a cake.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: It's literally what you do at the other.
Speaker 5: Like a milk car.
Speaker 1: I've got a little master. What do you got? Five?
Speaker 5: If you up?
Speaker 2: Three?
Speaker 4: Don't want to get d I don't like being loaded the ground.
Speaker 1: I had I had a three for a while.
Speaker 4: Didn't you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: Do you still have your rain driver?
Speaker 1: It's not a rain it's way cooler.
Speaker 4: Family, defend coler sister.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's like being a soccer mom.
Speaker 6: Yet, what would you you'd be throwing your keys in for the dupe with the family sticker on the back for the if it's.
Speaker 1: Clean on the defender of the Tesla, the Defender. You guys haven't lived unless.
Speaker 6: You the defenders farm. Although I had to drive yees to drive the Defender around the hospital when I was very pain.
Speaker 4: It's big, it is big, it's chunky.
Speaker 3: Does it even fit in this caipork?
Speaker 1: You have to put it down though there's a button and.
Speaker 3: It lowers no way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like a buss.
Speaker 1: And then if you're going through a river you can make it go higher. But I'm surprising I haven't used it in many water crossing.
Speaker 6: Gym bringing well, the people be cable to and the bo are going to get them out.
Speaker 1: What are you eating?
Speaker 5: Its past Tuesday. I'm going to go for it's a homemade protein banana and chocolate chip.
Speaker 3: Often put that in the bowl.
Speaker 4: What do you do you make that? My wife did.
Speaker 1: So we also do a dessert bowl.
Speaker 5: I got a little golf.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see you.
Speaker 3: I think I'm going to do the best here because currently my car, which is a tig one takes two to three goes to start every morning.
Speaker 4: Are going to do it when you're away, I get.
Speaker 1: The dead return with you. I'm going to get the ship car and I'll get your car fixed for you.
Speaker 4: This is going to be so fun. I can see gen Z driving around with car seats in the bat.
Speaker 1: I've got the seven. You can put the three seats in the boot of mine. You know, I've never ever ever put them up. Watch me get in there to get you the Defender seats eight. It's obviously in the middle, three and then three in the back, and I'm never ever ever popped them up. They tucked firmly in underneath their cars, basically brand new. I took it in to get service and they were.
Speaker 4: Like, you could sell it now make money.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They said, is there something wrong with the car? And I was like no, why and they said, because you've had it for two years and you've only driven like nine thousand. I was like, oh, yeah, I don't use it.
Speaker 4: May stalk to how many keys.
Speaker 1: Did I said nine thousand, but I don't.
Speaker 4: May stop. Next week we're doing a Keys in the Bowl. If you want to join.
Speaker 5: Keys in the Bowl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's thinking, wow to just say yes, the team's gone wild.
Speaker 6: So what we're going to do is we're a going to throw our keys in the bowl and whatever key you pull out, you drive that person's car for twenty four hours.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 1: I mean, what have you got? What's your view coroller? Yeah, a Corolla like a Toyota Corolla Ascent, a little hatchback.
Speaker 4: Tank that ain't dying.
Speaker 1: Mate.
Speaker 5: That car is the most reliable thing I've.
Speaker 1: Been in it. You have been in the back seat. You smuggled me out of the car, or you snuck me into Hide and Seek. You helped me get into Hide and Seek. You were one of the cars.
Speaker 4: Car Nate drives exactly what I thought Nate would drive.
Speaker 1: Let me guess he drives, doesn't it's is it a mini suv?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I reckon, it's like a twenty twelve like BMW Tree series.
Speaker 4: It's pretty much. It's like an old Yeah, it's an old Yeah, it's not too It looks mod is it black? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? You know what he drives. What you would expect a real estate agent.
Speaker 1: To rock up?
Speaker 5: The question it's falling apart though it is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, esthetic, So if it looks good from the outside. Correct, look good, feel good.
Speaker 4: You know one of those love that for us. Okays in the bow that is going to be fun.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, yep, so okay they do.
Speaker 3: They do keys in the bowl to three won.
Speaker 1: I reckon they'd be way more into the real keys in the I.
Speaker 5: Mean, and that's not really my.
Speaker 4: Talk about a partner.
Speaker 5: I do have been together a few months.
Speaker 1: Podcast.
Speaker 2: I have a string of sad love affairs behind me, just like one of them is a priest.
Speaker 7: Now you turned one into there was someone that was with you that had so much that they have decided to give.
Speaker 5: You that.
Speaker 2: Probably half six months or whatever. But he said that like a year after we broke up. Well, I broke up with him for a year, expecting me scriptures and he's like, you know, I always want to apologize and like you made me turn to my faith.
Speaker 5: And I was like, I don't want any part of these. I don't care, I don't want to know.
Speaker 1: But maybe he just said, I'm never going to find someone like you again.
Speaker 3: Up to me, so rude.
Speaker 4: I'm just that's rude, Okay, who else? Who else?
Speaker 1: No, I would say that I'm never going to find someone like you again.
Speaker 3: Did you think it was weird when he asked you to confess your sins and stuff.
Speaker 2: That maybe it was a bit of a flea bag moment.
Speaker 5: That I was having.
Speaker 4: I think you dodged a bullet.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, possibly, Yeah, that was a quick block ye free breads.
Speaker 5: Oh, there was just a couple of country boys. That wasn't a good.
Speaker 2: I have not but I think I've got the type of personality that would probably not be good for a dating show because I just like, you're kind of an idiot and I don't like you.
Speaker 1: I said that to her. I was like, if I ever went on the Bats, I'd be like, I hate all these people.
Speaker 6: I'm giving rose and I am going out with the girls self down.
Speaker 1: Okay, so new relationships, so let's not bring it up. No, not early doors. You don't want that broadcast.
Speaker 4: Where did you meet?
Speaker 1: Which? What's the go to? These hinge?
Speaker 2: And it was awful. It was like a blue moon on that app terrible. So I'm glad I found one person.
Speaker 4: And it's going, well, it's.
Speaker 1: Going what about you? Do you love your wife?
Speaker 4: Of course? And like where did you meet?
Speaker 2: We we met actually like Easter Sunday because it was only one bar open.
Speaker 8: He's just push out this religious.
Speaker 1: Sundays, no good Friday.
Speaker 5: Maybe you shouldn't consecu.
Speaker 1: I did a day on that FM. Remember the guy drunk the bacon juice, and I said, I'm never going back. The guy that got me to co host with. And I went in and he had a he said Johnson Bacan, I said, And he put out this top were big box full of cooked bacon. He goes, I'm going to go heat it up and I was like, okay. So reheated his bacon and tried. The course of the morning, he ate every piece of the bacon, and then at the end he picked up the tuppleway and drunk. I was like, I called my boss at the time who sent me into it, and I said, I am. I was meant to go for a week. I did one day. I said, I am never going back there. He and I were not one and the same. Sure, that's the whole studio. You know when you used to go to a nightclub and you would leave smelling like cigarettes. You have to wash your hair, wash your I smell like bacon because like that with baking.
Speaker 5: Sure that's bringing like on a cardiac arrest.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, it's just oil. Yeah, don't say that. Don't know. Let's don't take a piece of it.
Speaker 4: That's not saying it's a religious man. You're in trouble today. Excuse me. I used to be an altar boy.
Speaker 1: I know, so I don't know. But ultimately I showed you the photo of me.
Speaker 5: Yeah I did, Yes, I did.
Speaker 1: Didn't He doesn't take notice of anything other.
Speaker 4: And when when did you get there?
Speaker 5: You've been here this whole time.
Speaker 1: You're on one today. Bacon juice, bacon juice juice.
Speaker 4: You question, has either of you had a birthday in the time you've been dating?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Me?
Speaker 1: Did you get a ticket? Am?
Speaker 5: He didn't remember?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, but you know what, No, I it's new and so you probably didn't even did he know?
Speaker 2: But I think he's just a twenty four year old man that.
Speaker 5: Just doesn't pay attention.
Speaker 2: How old are you twenty three?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he wouldn't have known. And then you're not. I can't imagine you being like, by the way's my birthdays. It's my birthdays. When it got to like late in the day, I was like, did he feel bad?
Speaker 5: I mean, I guess I don't think it was it was that big a deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I was like whatever, it was my fiancee's birthday today and I basically forgot.
Speaker 4: But you're on it out, guys. I've just found a fato of gen Z as a alter girl.
Speaker 1: That looks like you're a costume party. I can't saying it from that far away.
Speaker 5: She looks like, want to do it?
Speaker 1: You said, you look like you're holding the Olympic. Talk that's that's not a candle? Is that a candle?
Speaker 4: I don't think the church would be happy with the way you held the handle.
Speaker 1: Looks like the Olympic look the same.
Speaker 6: It was like, yeah, yeah, yeah, that candle is burning brightest.
Speaker 5: Tickets to Travis Scott yesterday. I didn't know you were a big fan. I can't freaking wait to what Travis.
Speaker 1: Scott as Kendall Jenner's boyfriend.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, I don't know if they're dating anymore.
Speaker 2: Have you seen like all those videos of like the mosh bits and ship people mate looks so I might want to see it for that one you're mode?
Speaker 5: You know the song?
Speaker 1: No? No, I don't think I know Travis Scott.
Speaker 4: No one here knows anything.
Speaker 1: It's it's ring to men wrapper.
Speaker 3: I like talk to people that I think of my age and the producing team sometimes like.
Speaker 4: Have you watched this show watching?
Speaker 6: That's what I love about this team nandos. We represent the community, you do. Okay, there's no point but you.
Speaker 1: Know what I cried when Celendi was on the iPhone.
Speaker 6: I know, but there's no point being across everything and being experts, because then we're not like the people in the boobs.
Speaker 1: I'd like to fly to Vegas if she makes a comeback.
Speaker 6: I reckon Stephen the Trade. He hasn't watched one bit of the Big O. No, that's fine, but Stephen.
Speaker 3: And my favorite TV show to this day and I watch it regularly is Magnum p I.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 1: Okay's got his own styles.
Speaker 3: And he's like, oh, it's amazing.
Speaker 1: I have seen the only Magnum had come back then Jesus is a Magnum ice cream.
Speaker 4: I love a Magnum ice cream inside man and Magnum has the mint one. No, I love.
Speaker 1: Them because I can't have dairy for six weeks and no one to have the face. Day two.
Speaker 4: Do you know what I had last night? A Gay Time that's living.
Speaker 1: Gay Times and bubblo bills are.
Speaker 2: Day.
Speaker 4: You remember the evening? It's just heart shaped ice cream covered in chocolate.
Speaker 2: I don't remember what Gay Times and Magnums is an interesting evening.
Speaker 1: I love a gay time? Is I love a gay Time?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: So they brought out the malt shake. One didn't go there?
Speaker 1: I will now you've got the original.
Speaker 6: I don't find a mint MAXI bond I love you know they come down in size, Yes, noticeably different.
Speaker 1: Everything the same shrink flation.
Speaker 4: Shrink flation, but noticeably different.
Speaker 3: We have to keep playing low calorie ice creams Now we're on these denata.
Speaker 1: Oh there's some.
Speaker 4: Really skinny cows. Do you know how degrading it is by give you a territory.
Speaker 1: It's not just like, let's not have an ice cream.
Speaker 3: Well, thing is exactly the cookie box on Sunday and picked up like three cookies and then eight those in the afternoon.
Speaker 1: And then yeah, it makes no sense not on a Sunday calorie.
Speaker 4: So kind I'm going to have today pasta I love.
Speaker 1: I feel like, Hey, guys, I bet you if we asked tomorrow if he had past he won't have He does this every morning, you know what I mean. I'm going to have today and he never We need traits and traits you.
Speaker 4: Really love that really sent you one. All right, we must go. We have pasted the cork.
Speaker 1: I'm going to go to the OSTEO. Hopefully I can walk better. Tomorrow.
Speaker 4: I'll drive you there. Car's not remember you're going to show. That's right.
Speaker 6: I can't good to drive you, Okay, Turtles, everyone,