Speaker 1: Well, ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the podcast. And just picture this. This is Jody Oddie as she trots into a pilates class. Do you want shun?
Speaker 2: I give it you.
Speaker 1: I don't mess with this lady because she nothing's going to get in a way of her and her crowding a little bit of ZENX.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, that is not true. If you're nice to me, I'm perfectly nice to you back. But if you want to claim some real estate that's not yours, then I'll give you some.
Speaker 1: You're exactly right. So you try to tell me this isn't your voice.
Speaker 4: Do you want to shun?
Speaker 1: You can't deny that. That is absolutely your voice.
Speaker 5: I say you want someone give it you.
Speaker 3: To the woman that tried to say, oh, that's my space and I've reserved it.
Speaker 5: It's like a parking spot. Oh yeah, piss off.
Speaker 1: Enjoyed Jody's pilates confrontation. We're all here for it.
Speaker 3: I go to pilates and it's supposed to be zen yeah, Plarti's yoga.
Speaker 1: It's all about stupid headspace.
Speaker 3: Connecting to the inner breath and just taking the time for yourself. Not so the other day when I went to a class and I walk in Andrew Hayes and everyone's setting up for the plates class and there is a mat on the floor and a drink bottle, so obviously someone's claimed their territory.
Speaker 5: That's fine.
Speaker 3: I go to put my mat next to they're setup right, there's no one there, okay.
Speaker 5: So I start to set up.
Speaker 3: And in she walks, and she looks at me, the owner of the mat, and goes, I'm here. And I just looked at her, and I looked around and there was space for days, like there was so much room, And I said, are you joking?
Speaker 5: I said, have a look around you. There is so much room.
Speaker 3: You need to move four inches that way. And she's like, I was here first.
Speaker 6: So are you the person? Are you the person at a completely empty theater that goes up and sits next to the only person in the theater?
Speaker 1: Is that what you did?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: You sit next to some of the trainers knowing, and you're like, what next to me? I can sit here?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no no no. This is more about a woman who's like, this is my space, this is my spot, and you are not to encroach on it so effectively because I am a child. I roll up my mat aggressively, passive, aggressively, and I gather my Frank Green and my socks with the little pattered things on the bottom so they're sticky and you can stay on the floor stationary.
Speaker 5: And I moved to the back of the.
Speaker 3: Room and I crammed myself in as if to say, oh, look, and I look at her, and I go, see, you've got the whole class to yourself.
Speaker 5: Now you're happy? Yes?
Speaker 1: So what was her?
Speaker 6: Because I can imagine just how aggressive and gangster this setting would have been, given there were frank Green bottles involved.
Speaker 3: Yes, And so I do the class from the back of the room, crammed in like a sardine, just absolutely seeding the whole time when I should have been connecting with my breath. And I'm looking at her, hazy, she was terrible. She was terrible at pilates. So the class ends everyone. It's in how Xdalemustei, thank you so much, hope you will feel better. And I walk out and I glanced at her and I said, may I suggest, if you're going to take up prime real estate in pilates, you may not want to suck at it.
Speaker 1: That's not at all.
Speaker 3: What is it what these women that think the spot in the gym is theirs. We all pay fees, we all make the effort to get there. You don't have ownership over a spot.
Speaker 1: I'm just going to.
Speaker 6: Say something and just look, just hear me out here, hear me out here, and don't get upset.
Speaker 1: All right, keep that zen within you. But there's some Karen vibes about you.
Speaker 2: Yes? Not?
Speaker 6: Did you complain to a manager or did you complain to someone higher up?
Speaker 5: I had a chat to the instructor and again she agreed.
Speaker 1: I'd like to see the instructor please.
Speaker 5: The great deals and chiky getaways? What if dot com has.
Speaker 1: Us the place which are hard ways great?
Speaker 3: But bring on spring, jump on the waterfaup to book hotels, apartments, holiday rentals and more.
Speaker 1: If it's buzzy for travel.
Speaker 7: Job, that was a joke.
Speaker 1: That's a job, job, a terrible job. The best way to start on Monday with a few of these.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Can you remember the old can laughter and all the soaps that they used to play.
Speaker 6: It was all can thought, everyone was having just a sensational time. I think that all could have been without that can laughter.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, he's kicking us off.
Speaker 1: Well, welcome to your news, right, abby morning. This shouldn't this shouldn't be so stressful one.
Speaker 3: So I get really I feel sick, like I get real anxious before coming in here.
Speaker 1: Right, just trying to have a bit of fun.
Speaker 3: So, Billy, look, if your joke sucks, we've always got the can laughter.
Speaker 5: We're so fine. And you've never played that for me ever before. You've just done crickets.
Speaker 1: Yes, that as wrong and at this point it's really shocking.
Speaker 3: Which yeah, I'm pretty sure you've done that a few times for me. Well, anyway, apparently you've got the world's longest joke, so you may as well kick us off.
Speaker 6: Okay, kick us off, you're any a go. And boys sit in a religious class at school. The girl falls asleep. The teacher asks a class who created Earth. The boy pokes the girl with the pencil and she says God. Then she falls back asleep. The teacher asks a class who with the Holy Family. The boy pokes the girl again with a pencil.
Speaker 1: She wakes up and says Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, and she falls back asleep. The teacher asks a class and what did Mary say to Joseph after Jesus was born. So the boy pokes the girl again with the pencil, and she wakes up startling, yells, if you poke me with that thing one more time, I'll snap it in half. So I think what happened there was a little.
Speaker 7: Bit of confu.
Speaker 1: As to who she was talking of, what she was talking.
Speaker 5: About explaining that to me. So we really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: So welcome.
Speaker 5: So I'll go next.
Speaker 3: But I guess I think we've got a theme this morning, because my joke's along similar lines.
Speaker 6: Anyway, It's funny how we have the same thing yet we didn't pre organize it.
Speaker 5: It's like the M and FF, I mean, just tell us to do.
Speaker 1: We're just trying to have some fun here. Can keep it a little bit.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're ready, all right, Hazy and Abby? Who is the most popular guy at the nudist colony? Sorry, the joke, the one who can carry a cup of coffee in one hand and a dozen donuts?
Speaker 1: Don't donuts?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you've got a good two and a half in you, the many ones you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Jo, You're ready, I don't worry. The boys play homes and we'll take that take do it for sure?
Speaker 2: A build up?
Speaker 3: Come on, okay, build up. Here we go, big girl, parents, go on, I'm ready. Ye What should you do if a bird craps on your head?
Speaker 7: What? Probably not?
Speaker 5: Take her out the second date?
Speaker 1: Can you do better? Probably not? Let's put it the time ran next send us a Texas all double nine nine my nine. That's started with ladies and gentlemen. Here is read hap.
Speaker 4: To come back?
Speaker 5: Sorry of the secondary.
Speaker 7: The weekends, I.
Speaker 6: Mean time n It's just a bloke who is over the top organized. Yeah, we got him here this morning and I walked in this student about five to six.
Speaker 1: Renny's in there, just crunch and number, just recite. I was ready, just spend some time with your family.
Speaker 3: He was doing a real quarter by quarter analysis of the diamonds and the World Cup and all the breakdowns and all that sort of stuff. Actually he's just walked in with three and a half seconds to spend. And you know, you know, ladies, if you're listening this morning, when you meet a man who would be nothing without his wife to organize his life, that's Tom Red and that's his wife, Sarah.
Speaker 8: Hot mess without her, I'm a total mess. Anyway, you said three and a half seconds. I'm actually annoyed because I could have come in a second later, made a little bit tighter.
Speaker 1: Not a mess at all, and saying that your glasses are literally upside from hate. Ready, let's talk Crows. First up siren. The Crows were challenged, but they hold on and hold off.
Speaker 4: The Crows get the job.
Speaker 1: Done over the Sun's a tenth win of the.
Speaker 4: Season for Adelaide and.
Speaker 1: They keep their vitals hopes alive. What are you reackon the finals?
Speaker 8: Well, they are first time since twenty seventeen if they can do it. But they lose another defender, Hazy Chase Jones. Unfortunately a foot injury and it could be a significant one so maybe six months. Hopefully it's not that serious, but they find a way. You know, the Sons are plucky, they're a good side Gold Coast, but they got it done Adelaide first quarter was probably where it was set up. They might have to win all three to make it and they've got Brisbane away this week. I think they can meet Sydney in West Coast the last two, but tough one this week. But that said, ten wins, they've definitely improved. Even if they missed the finals this season.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it just sort of seems as well. Brisbane are somewhat wounded at the moment. Brisbane of the gabbah. It's a different buff tough.
Speaker 5: The gabatur the gab.
Speaker 2: Like that.
Speaker 5: You welcome, guys. I'm out now.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm just what myself at.
Speaker 1: That was a positive footy result. This was the tough loss. The twelve points for the Cats.
Speaker 6: Yes, they nearly pulled it off, Eli Jones, Farrel, Finlayson, BERTM Dixon and then lasted during the week.
Speaker 1: Aren't few outs that.
Speaker 8: Haven't they been smashed. I actually thought it was a pretty goodffort to get as close as they did. Didn't get the rubb of the green in the last quarter really with the umpires either did they There were some decisions that went against them.
Speaker 3: I never really wanted to complain about the umpires, but there were some baffling decisions, weren't they. And you jump online afterwards and just all the port faithful ward eeing off.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and what it does mean is probably top two now gone. You would think with Melbourne and Brisbane ahead of them, it's going to be hard to get back to second. But they should still lock in top four. They need one will win to absolutely guarantee it. Hazy those out she spoke about they'll get quite a few of them back this week and that's going to help. But they just need to find a way port Adelaide and I did like the way they sort of guts things out. But Trent McKenzie, he looks like he's done a PCEL and I mean, you'd be able to tell me that that's usually at least a few weeks.
Speaker 6: Wow, The sort of saying, here's the thing about the piece. We'll find out today in terms of just how long we were out for, but usually it's four to six weeks in saying that j Dixon is a year had a PCL injury here and missed only one or two.
Speaker 1: So it's very much to watch this space. And Trent mackenzie is a quick hell like he's a quick heal.
Speaker 7: We need to tap into that.
Speaker 1: Don't we remember that time? What round one last year he Hyber extended his knee. He was out for like six minutes.
Speaker 3: Exactly, just before we move on to the diamonds. What about Hawthorne taking care of Collingwood?
Speaker 8: How about it unbelievable like this year in the last two weeks shows. It's impossible, yeah to pick, isn't it. It's so hard and Carlton's seven wins in a row first time in twenty three years. It's just all been flipped over on its head in the last probably fortnight.
Speaker 1: Looking forward to Carlton doing a big pool in the bed.
Speaker 8: It's just it just carton things DeCross out as well, huge throwing the brownlow bedding right up. I think it's probably Bonton Pelly or Portracker, but maybe Rosie, but as if they have a really you know, big final few weeks.
Speaker 7: But g BoNT To Pelly was good on Friday Night.
Speaker 3: I feel like Rosy and Butters just take votes off each each week, don't they.
Speaker 7: Yep, so good?
Speaker 6: All right, Ronnie, here's a big Grand Final. Sorry about that audio as well.
Speaker 1: I had to record.
Speaker 5: We're not even joking.
Speaker 3: Diamonds have just won the World Cup in Cape Town and we had to record that audio off Ko off my phone because it's nowhere.
Speaker 5: On the internet.
Speaker 1: If I had my time again, I probably wouldn't have played it.
Speaker 7: Sounded like she was in and out mcduddy or something when she's gone now.
Speaker 8: But look what an effort. They because they lost to England only two three days ago. Yeah, in a thriller fifty six to fifty five. And then they turned it around and they smashed him in the final sixty one to forty five, twelfth World Cup win.
Speaker 7: They're just a powerhouse.
Speaker 3: That unbelievable. And I almost I was almost willing Jamaica to make the final. They would have had to get over over us to do it. Yeah, but if you want to to anyone, who's to make it because they're the queens.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they're just so cool. Those they are so cool in everything they do. They just make it look so much better.
Speaker 7: Don't they.
Speaker 5: And then we've got Matilda tonight and.
Speaker 7: In a huge game that is massive. What about Sweden and the USA? Last night?
Speaker 8: That penalty shootout was one of the most epic things I've seen. It was great to watch it. And the ball literally Sweden went over they said by it less than a millimeter. It was one of those results that was just phenomenal.
Speaker 3: And if Hazy seems distracted this morning, he's very busy trying to find the person who decided to hold the Nipball World Cup.
Speaker 5: At the same time, it's the fri.
Speaker 1: Before we let you go.
Speaker 8: You know exactly what to do job, and you know how when you do your past words and I hate this they make you do numbers as well as you know the letters and all that stuff. So anyway, I thought, well, how's it going to go for the great man? And the great man I'm talking about is for today? What is Forest Gump's computer part us?
Speaker 7: Word one? Forest one?
Speaker 1: The barometer is having a bit of a giggle.
Speaker 7: She'd like that one.
Speaker 1: You give that a far.
Speaker 7: I already appreciate your time. Thanks, thanks for that joke.
Speaker 6: Sydney, they do things a little bit differently over there, don't they. And I can take the business well because I'm formally from New South Wales.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so true. I just feel like they think they're so good that they can get away with anything.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but can they?
Speaker 6: I think I genuinely still have mates in Sydney who don't know where Adelaidies couldn't locate it on.
Speaker 5: The map, Well good, don't come here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Before I came here, I probably couldn't. Yeah, but now I'm here, I can definitely find it.
Speaker 5: I think that's good because you live in it.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: A seemingly simple dispute between ozzie neighbors has ended up at a court battle or because of a single hedge.
Speaker 1: That is just prime Sydney, isn't it.
Speaker 6: A couple was ordered by the New South Wales Land and Rom Court to keep their hedge at a certain height after two New South Wales women initiated proceedings against them following several fatal attempts at negotiating themselves. And I'll tell you what, the New South Wales Land and Environment Court. What a Christmas party that would be?
Speaker 5: Oh boy, where are they holding their Christmas party?
Speaker 1: I'm not really sure.
Speaker 5: The New South Wales Land and Environment Court.
Speaker 1: Oh guys, it's eight pm.
Speaker 5: We should probably get on, We should probably wrap it up.
Speaker 1: We should probably get home.
Speaker 5: I feel like I feel like a Bacardian dicho. All no, no, not for me, No no, no, I'm good.
Speaker 1: Things wrong with you? Yeah, irresponsible?
Speaker 5: You know how sometimes we get asked to mc gigs. That's not one i'd take on. That's a hard no.
Speaker 1: From me when every single one of the clientele is completely one hundred percent sober, looking at your judging to every word. Yeah, I leave that alone, Thank you very much.
Speaker 6: Thanks Cantering the Strange, and Louise and Lao successfully sought orders for their neighbors, Allison and Jason, to prune their hedge regularly to protect view of the waterfront property they bought.
Speaker 1: In February twenty twenty one.
Speaker 5: Okay, can you break this down for me?
Speaker 3: So the neighbour's hedge is blocking the other neighbor's view, isn't that bit of a view.
Speaker 1: They're trying to get them to just sort of cut it down. But that's an extreme example of a nice little neighborhood dispute.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and do you know what we've always said in here, just trimmed your head from your hedges.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, keep your headges trimmed for goodness sake. And then everyone wins. Bat what are you talking about?
Speaker 5: What I'm talking I'm talking about keeping your headge trim Yeah, of course, what are you talking about?
Speaker 6: Thirteen twenty four ten Give us your best a neighbor disputes. I reckon pretty much everyone across their journey has had a neighbor dispute. I've told the story before about my old Italian neighbor back in the day when I was living in Prospect, the one that pulled a gun on You pulled a gun on me. A bunch of us had I think I had the entire Central District footy club around and we're having made a bit of a day of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Started at eleven in the morning.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And he came out at two pm and said, keep the noise down or call the police.
Speaker 1: We said, so, it doesn't quite work like that.
Speaker 6: I don't think he make a noise complaint in the middle of the day, particularly on it's the Saturday.
Speaker 5: So true.
Speaker 6: And then he re emerged with a twenty two rifle. Oh my gosh, I've never moved quicker in my life.
Speaker 1: It was unbelievab. I've never felt like that before as well.
Speaker 5: And then all your teammates were like, why can't you move that quick on.
Speaker 1: The footageield I stend a bit of motivation.
Speaker 6: And then his thirty year old daughter the next day came out and said, no, no, it was actually a broomstick, which was much more offensive than him pulling a.
Speaker 1: Gun on us.
Speaker 3: I thought, isn't that master gas lighting? No, I don't know what you thought you saw, but that wasn't a gun. That was all greasey, You're crazy.
Speaker 1: It was like he shot me.
Speaker 6: There's a book in me. No no, no, no, no, no, no no, that's always been there, are you sure? Thirteen twenty four teen Your best at neighbor disputes. You've had some interesting neighbors.
Speaker 5: Oh, haven't I We've had for a long time.
Speaker 3: Just across the alleyway, we had a place where you could go and get a massage that was special.
Speaker 5: Just put it that way.
Speaker 1: No, I mean, if you've got tight hammis, it's a really special message if it's nice indeed, because it loosens you up and then maybe you could run a bit quicker.
Speaker 5: Yeah, totally, yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think it was remedial, to be fair, right, I think it was a little more than that, like mental yeah yeah right, yeah, your mental message.
Speaker 5: Yes, they would message your head to make things better.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's good.
Speaker 5: Okay, that've moved now, Oh yeah, they're relocated.
Speaker 1: You guys didn't follow them.
Speaker 5: I think my husband wanted to. He's like, hey, do you want to move to pain and Rode.
Speaker 1: Now he would have thought, good stuff, Greg.
Speaker 5: Let's go to Hannah from Manapara West. Hey, Hannah, Hi, how are you good? What's the fight over?
Speaker 9: So the fight was that was just over like kind of so my story was a little bit different from the hedges. So we actually my neighbor got was just came back and it looked like his house was broken into, and my house mate at the time just got home from work, like got home from work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and.
Speaker 9: They talked a little bit and like not really yelling at any like yelling or anything, and just he woke, like my housemate walked inside and then next minute he my neighbors smashed our winds, like our doors, so the glass of the door, and it woke me and my partner up, and we're like, what's going on? And then yeah, our house saint was like, yeah, he thinks we broke like I broke into his house, and like we did it, well he did it, but yeah, and I was just like he just was a little bit not crazy, but like yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: He's still he's still not crazy to you.
Speaker 9: No, So we have no we have like we've moved since then, but since that problem, we have Like we talked. We were walking past with our dogs, Me and my partner were walking past with our dogs, and like we chatted to him and what he was a lovely bro guy, but he just he just had a bad night, must have been drinking a bit too much and it just happened. So but I'll tell you what it's terrified. Ask for if she's like probably like probably a monk.
Speaker 1: But it happens. It happens. I'm telling you, it happens all the time. When I say all the time, I think it's pretty rare but a little bit scary.
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness, gosh, how you're very forgiving Dale.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm a pretty easygoing person. If it sht ever happens, and I will always forgive them if just two chances, and then that's it.
Speaker 2: Just too.
Speaker 1: I just I like as well that you can bash down Hada's house and then when had to confront you.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I had a bad night.
Speaker 6: Oh we've learned a couple of things this morning. How that is had is very very forgiving. Yeah, and based on this story in Sydney, for goodness sake, keep your head just trimmed.
Speaker 5: That's the one takeaway from that.
Speaker 1: And also take control of your plants.
Speaker 8: You tell me you put the time machine's on this daysy it's monday.
Speaker 1: Oh you did that on the weekend, Okay, on a straighten up.
Speaker 7: Okay, no judgment, here's.
Speaker 1: A little bit judgment. Let's do something good though. Let's put some knowledge in that brain of yours.
Speaker 6: Seventh of August, Let's go back to eighteen fifty eight when Joey is kidding I didn't get old and fifty eight the first Australian will was football match was played. The contest was between Scotch College and Melbourne Grammar School, with goals nearly.
Speaker 1: A mile apart. Absolutely paddic. It was played on quite literally. It was played near the side of today's MCG with forty players per side, using a spherical ball, no point posts, and it took three saturdays to complete. Oh what a marathon.
Speaker 5: And can you imagine between two of the richer schools in Melbourne.
Speaker 1: Just tough contest, wasn't it?
Speaker 5: Kicking Mark, it'll be like good share.
Speaker 6: World job great Mark, the old fella. Oh no, just a little bum tap as well. Very much physical stuffs there.
Speaker 1: That's fine.
Speaker 6: Nineteen ninety three, twins At Phil and Doug Mum of Idaho married twins at Jenna and Jill Lasson of Michigan at the eighteenth Annual Twins Day Festival at Twinsburg, Ohio, nineteen ninety three, fifteen sets of Twins Witness the Ceremony And I've always said this, get to Ohio in Twinsburg for the annual Twins Day Festival.
Speaker 3: Hell of a day?
Speaker 5: Could we go there next year?
Speaker 1: I think so?
Speaker 5: Can we take the show to twins Field?
Speaker 1: Yes, let's get the show to Ohio?
Speaker 6: Yeahs twenty tweet Cardi By releases possibly the greatest single of all time.
Speaker 7: Make a job does some web? I'm not good of.
Speaker 1: Megan the Stallion. It's just an anthem, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Every time you play that, I get so nervous that you've got the radio edits version.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, because if it was unedited. Yeah, some of the lyrics, I think your radios will blow up. Just extreme stuff, isn't it?
Speaker 5: Some real interesting lyrics to her songs, aren't they?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: There really is. She doesn't leave anything to the imagination. Yeah, or maybe too much to the imagination.
Speaker 5: I'm not quite sure.
Speaker 3: Then.
Speaker 1: My song in August seventh, the two thousand and four was Confessions Part two by Usher, where he was a really really poor partner and then made a heap of money about us by singing about it, yeah, by singing.
Speaker 5: About the fact that he couldn't keep it in his little.
Speaker 1: Lusher pants, had a little bit of a dirty bird man.
Speaker 6: Man, it's a big weekend at coming up Sunday, thirteenth of August, Port ofd a BGWS. But probably more importantly maybe Novos Handball Blitz Grand Final.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, Oh that's happening. I cannot wait to unleash these brothers on the world.
Speaker 5: They are a talent.
Speaker 1: Oh they've been sent from the handball gods. Yes, I'm sure of that.
Speaker 5: They're a gift.
Speaker 6: They're an absolute gift. So look Tom do day as well. A couple of weeks ago, Santasa said us a bit of a challenge. He said, look, why don't you two just have a bit of a handball off, uh, and the winner gets to absolutely dislap it all up and the losers to do a segment with a mouthful of like intense sour lollies, not your standard warheads. I think we've got these from where we where We got them from some some country that where they specialize and really so our confectiony. I don't know, but they're outrageous.
Speaker 3: The where's the international capital of our confectionery based I don't know.
Speaker 1: Sure, I'm not sure.
Speaker 5: I don't know, mate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it happened on Friday.
Speaker 5: Shall we recap Joon's unnecessary?
Speaker 1: I'm going to play a bit of audio and I need to.
Speaker 6: I need to tell you at home, just picture a really one sided contest and then guess who won?
Speaker 5: Hager rock scissors? Shoot?
Speaker 1: What do we do when you're the hairball gods are watching.
Speaker 8: Your hand?
Speaker 1: Actually a point? This is crazy?
Speaker 7: Scenes It wasn't.
Speaker 1: That's all I want?
Speaker 8: Do you know?
Speaker 1: It was unbelievably disappointing for me, like actually conceding a point?
Speaker 5: Really to actually too?
Speaker 8: Is that right?
Speaker 1: Can't remember the seven one? But that's completely fine. A win is a win.
Speaker 6: Nonetheless, you know it really hurt you as well. You won Battle of the Bangers that day. You just carried on a little bit too much.
Speaker 3: It gave me a bit yeah right, okay, okay, I will say this in my defense, I was carrying an injury. I won't I cannot tell you how I sustained that injury because there are some mitigating circumstances around it. But I had a fairly decent injury right before the handball blitzz.
Speaker 1: Audition with you. Okay, well that's very very interesting.
Speaker 6: Who would have thought they'd be an excuse A big thanks to our boys and girls at McGain real Estate, massive supporters of local making difference all over, say selling your home trust McGain the Grand Final it's going to be huge this Sunday if you want to head along. Report's also taken on GWS Sunday over Adelaide over Book your tickets now port ADELAIDEFC dot com dot Are you.
Speaker 1: Well give us a call right now? Thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 5: Juice is coming up.
Speaker 3: We might be on the precipice of an emerging international pop boy band founded right here in Australia.
Speaker 5: Wow, amazing, isn't it.
Speaker 1: As good as NKOTB. We'll do gespaking story. This town we're seeing, this is human.
Speaker 5: Jo.
Speaker 3: I want to start with this one ahead. Oh hello, cool, that's my headphone's gone out.
Speaker 5: That's okay. I'll just carry on like a true professional that I am.
Speaker 3: A Melbourne artist has created an impressive mural on Bond Eyed Beach depicting them tields amid their fee for Women's World Cup campaign.
Speaker 5: Of course they play tonight Denmark. What a massive game that's going to be. Do we know what time that's going to be on? Approximately? I'll get produce it to look that up.
Speaker 3: Daniel Webber has spent weeks painting the iconic Sydney Beach's Sea Wall, with the artwork to be officially unveiled today.
Speaker 5: The piece shows most of the Aussie women's.
Speaker 3: Football side, fronted by Sam Kerr, all in the middle of a celebration, backed by swells of different shades of yellow.
Speaker 5: It's very nice.
Speaker 6: Is Sam Kerr playing in this photo? Or is she on the bans on an exercise bike. She's putting a little bit through the cart.
Speaker 5: Yeah, do you reckon? She'll start tonight. Wow, there's a question. Without note.
Speaker 2: I know this.
Speaker 1: She's available.
Speaker 5: Eight pm tonight, eight pm, thanks abbe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, surely, surely she starts on the bench and then comes in and as a pinch hitter if they need her, you.
Speaker 6: Hope, so you would think, so, what's a pinch hitter too, by the way, in the world football.
Speaker 5: Well, no, it's a baseball terminal. Okay, shut up, because it's Monday. Yeah, but it's Monday morning. You'll just ease into it gently. Before you start working me.
Speaker 1: Oh boy oppress you said, you said, just to break things up a little.
Speaker 3: An Aussie boy band blew Away the Coaches on the Voice last night, with newcomer Jason Derulo declaring they could explode around the world.
Speaker 5: This could be the new one direction, couldn't it.
Speaker 3: Sydney prop group pop group they're called Overnight, consisting of schoolmates Tyler, Harry, Kai Emerson and Jai turned all four chairs during their high energy performance of The Backstreet Boys in nineteen ninety nine hit Larger than Life during the first round of wind auditions. Did you know that they did an NKO TV song?
Speaker 2: No, that was just a genuine rando here roto rita or oppressed the button within a second of the five piece starting the song, quickly followed by Jessica and Melboy, Derulo and Guy Sebastian.
Speaker 4: Right right down, you can make you right Well, who are we on.
Speaker 5: The verge of something big?
Speaker 2: Here? Andrew?
Speaker 6: Did we just witness something huge and spectacular all at the same time?
Speaker 5: Was this just ozieo pop history? Well, that's the way Channel nine are going to sell it. I'll give you a big tip.
Speaker 1: It's definitely a Channel seven show, So please don't credit Channel nine when you're talking about a Channel seven show. Thank you very much.
Speaker 5: Jes Juice, I'm sorry it used to be Channel nine, didn't.
Speaker 1: It switched over to the good guy Chasten the ruler.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, god, Well, the whole point of that little scenario is if it's not on ten, I don't care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what it feels like. I get those votes from you.
Speaker 5: Anyway. Has had a concept first on the weekend. It was a very cute moment.
Speaker 3: So during his mathematics he was in Kansas City and he helped a couple reveal the gender of their baby.
Speaker 5: He said, my first gender reveal.
Speaker 3: He captured the video in Niclippie opens an envelope and this is what happened.
Speaker 5: I will get back to seeing okay, but I like this is number first times.
Speaker 4: It's like, can I just say, as a father of two jaws, Espery.
Speaker 1: Is perfect.
Speaker 3: So this is where I've made another error in Jody's Juice today in my head because I thought he was revealing the gender of his baby, but it wasn't.
Speaker 5: It was someone in the audience. Okay, there we go.
Speaker 3: His kids are name Jupiter Seaborn, and Lyra Antarctica, of course they are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're very unique names.
Speaker 6: Probably could score their own individual handles on X he knows to throw some numbers in it.
Speaker 1: When your name's Antarctica, it's very interesting.
Speaker 3: So true anyway. That's Jody's Juice is brought to you by Channel seven this morning