Speaker 1: Hello, y'all, It's Lucky Dip Time. Lucky Lucky. You're so lucky you're listening to Melan Manty. What a treat for you?
Speaker 2: Given Alves a run for his money.
Speaker 1: It is Lucky Dip Time, the little bite sized nuggets for you to listen to wherever you are, just to get you through for the next five to ten minutes. So now I'm going to go today, okay, And I've got questions for you. Ah right, I might throw five at you, and they're random, and these are questions that you can ask your friends, So keep them in mind when you're having a conversation with your friends and go, oh, do I know the answer to this? Okay, here's your first question. Does your personality change when you're around.
Speaker 2: Different people all the time? I reckon, yeah, I think we all do, because you know, like, you know how you can behave in front of some people and how you can't in front of others. But that said, there's probably core things that stay the same.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm thinking. I feel like there's with me a baseline of the personality, but different parts come at it for different people.
Speaker 2: Yes, maybe there's people you know you can get away with more around or whatever. Sometimes I'll try and project something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I can't think I try and project an image of myself because how is this? The other day, I was sitting out the back with my mate Cares, and I was feeling so crook. But Alo had a friend over and then the dad came over to pick him up and I was like, hey, how are you like put on this full performed Cares was like that was unbelievable acting. I'm like, yeah, so for that, I altered my personality to suit that person.
Speaker 2: I think we do do that. Yeah, I think every I think everybody does. I think everyone's sort of an actor in some ways. Yeah, you know what I means to like, we're just such miseries at home.
Speaker 1: But I can't give my actual version of me to everyone?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, no way. But I think you do, like inevitably, you sort of fall back into who you really are. Anyway. If it's sort of like, okay, a five second conversation, it's fine, But if you're around that person for an hour, the real you is going to sort of come out at some point.
Speaker 1: Totally.
Speaker 2: Do hear that negative news.
Speaker 1: Story anyone else feeling sick? I feel sick. All right, here's another one, Which color has the worst personality? Oh?
Speaker 2: What a great question.
Speaker 1: I thought you'd like that one. You like that thinking of fruit and stuff having personality.
Speaker 2: Shit, I reckon orange.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I was going to say orange too, like.
Speaker 2: Orange wants to be cool, but it'snot. It's try Hard's remember when that word chugi was around, Like when someone older is trying to be young.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that's an orange though.
Speaker 2: If orange had a house, right, it'd have a live laugh love sign up in the house. Orange is just trying hard, but.
Speaker 1: Just not quite there, isn't it because there's no one who sitting When you go what's your favorite color? Have you ever heard somebody say orange?
Speaker 2: Because orange has just.
Speaker 1: Got a bit of a bad personality and it clashes with stuff. But sometimes it can be really it is a good clash, but a lot of the time it's not a good clash.
Speaker 2: No, Orange had its heyday in the seventies.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, right, okay, orange has got the worst personality. Here's your next question. You're ready for it. Yeah, what is the worst sandwich ingredient in your opinion?
Speaker 2: Tomato?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because because I don't eat them. I can't eat them. I told you that time my mum forced me to eat it and I vomited all over the table. Yeah. And it's funny because I can have like pasta sauce and stuff is fine. I can have tomato sauce. I keep trying because they look so inviting to me, like we do all the time. Like a tomato salad, just tomatoes, olive oil, a bit of onion salt, so like you eat the tomato and then you dip your bread in the oil. I look at it and I'm like, God, that looks so delicious. Yeah, I can't. Every time I try it. It makes me feel you can't even eat it in the salad like that. No, I don't love a tomato like tomato is not like I've essentially got to have a tomato in my sat sandwich. But I feel like if I had a salad sandwich, I would have it, but it has to be fresh otherwise it goes soggy. Yes, what would you say?
Speaker 1: Oh, like tin beetroots pretty fucking hectic in a sandwich.
Speaker 2: God, beetroots not something I have in my home. If I think of a salad sandwich, I don't mind the idea. Of beetroot in it, like from an old fashioned bakery.
Speaker 1: No, yes, no, I don't. I would take out the beetroot chew doesn't belong in there.
Speaker 2: Or onion to me, Oh my god, so nasty. I would always add onion. Oh I love onion so much. I love it.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I do not, especially raw onion.
Speaker 2: Oh yum, Oh my god, all red onion sliced really thin.
Speaker 1: Yum yum. Okay, what's the one thing you'll never do again? We often speak about this because it's our anti bucket list, But what's just one thing that you will never do again?
Speaker 2: I'd never go on a scary ride again, because I remember probably the first time Mark and I went away together. We went away in a group and we went to dream World, and Mark's really into rides, so of course I'm like, oh yeah, I love rides too. And we went on the Tower of Terror. No, you know, I just and I was like, this is I was pretending I was enjoying it, and I was like, yeah, I hate this. I hate this. I think I'm going to die. And I'm like, I'm not doing that anymore. I probably would never even go to a theme park anymore.
Speaker 1: I mean I might have to because my kids is too small, but I will never go on a ride again. It's not funny at the start of a relationship though, that what you just like. I saw Sam was a bit alternative, so I dressed more alternative.
Speaker 2: I think that's just human nature.
Speaker 1: I saw he had a World Vision child, so I quickly got online and sponsored a World Vision child.
Speaker 2: You know what it is because in those early days you're trying to sort of match, like, yeah, that's a very socially conscious thing to do. You know, have a sponsored child. You want him to look at.
Speaker 1: You that I've already yes, I was like twenty one. That's not top of mind when you're twenty one, you know what I mean? All right? Is a secudary board? Is that how you say it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But a meal? Okay, I wouldn't call it. It's antipastal. Shuck, you don't puscle annoys me.
Speaker 1: What did you just say? Huh say antipast antipasteral, antipastal. Oh wow, that's it's so funny that you turn into an Italian when you want to.
Speaker 2: Well, it's like that's how it's said.
Speaker 1: I would say an anti pasta.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Well yes, because you're naughty, But one hundred percent it's a meal, one meal, Yes it is, but you're maybe you're not having them like traditionally the way that they are. My husband does these in his deli. If anyone wants an antibustal platter, just send us a message in touch. But if you have enough, like when we went away to lawn you me and Stacy, Yes, and Mark sent all that food from the deli. Yes, a meal with good bread, yes it was. Now with good bread, you're eating olives and cold meat and cheeses and whatever you can get so full of.
Speaker 1: The do you get so full on it? But that's why it's like people will often bring those out platter we call them, will bring those out when before dinner and you feel up on them and then you eat dinner. But to me, having a piece of crispy French bread with a slice of salami and a bit of cam and beer on it is not fucking dinner.
Speaker 2: If I was, if I'm inviting people over for dinner, I'll have a platter as you call them out, like for them to pick on while dinner's coming. I wouldn't serve that for dinner. But what I'm saying, is that's nice.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't serve it. You're not going to go all right, everyone, dinner's ready and sit down to a secuterie board.
Speaker 2: No. But there've been times where say, Mark's brought home a bunch of stuff and we just sit there with the kids and we'll pick on that, and that's dinner.
Speaker 1: That's your dinner. Yet, but it's not really like I because I've got a friend who will put a smoke trout on the boards on the Yeah, you can just get at it anywhere. And then I feel like, then she thinks it's dinner, and I'm like, this is not our dinner. We're having dinner after this, Like this is I'm not sitting here while we're drinking wine and dunking into Homas. Cucumbers into Homas.
Speaker 2: Is not dinner. Yeah, I think it can be. I think it can be both. It can be dinner. It can be yet, But if you're inviting people over, it's not going to be, Hey, here's dinner, and you put a platter out and that's where it's like an entree m sort of thing.
Speaker 1: Jesus, It's interesting, isn't it. It's like battle of the same sex is that question? All right, I've got more. I'm going to ask you another time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love that. They were really good.
Speaker 1: Great, great, all right everyone, Thank you so much for your time listening into our podcast. Make sure you get in touch with us Show and Tell online. If you can leave us a rating or a comment wherever you listen to our podcast, that is just so helpful. It kind of pushes our podcast up for more people to find us. Anyway, We'll chutch you soon, Love you, bab two