Speaker 1: Why On Sky News This is Sharry Good Evening.
Speaker 2: Tonight my exclusive interview with Hillel Ford, whose visa was canceled by Tony Burke.
Speaker 1: In an utterly disgraceful move.
Speaker 2: Hillel will break his silence on tonight's show, revealing what he was planning to speak about and how he was actually traveling on his American passport. Also tonight, a Chinese insider and former CIA director join Me Live to share their insights into how Shijipin killed off a leading politician. Also China's plans for Taiwan. That exclusive interview coming up, plus the morally repulsive Greta Thunberg forced to sit down and watch forty five minutes of the Hamas massacre from October seven. My thoughts on this in a moment and a reporter speaks after being shot with a rubber bullet in the La Riots. Discuss this with Koshergata.
Speaker 1: And Howard all unfolded.
Speaker 2: But first tonight I have to start with the absurdity of the world in which we live. From Greta Thunberg to a prominent American Jew.
Speaker 1: Being denied entry to Australia.
Speaker 2: Greta is a morally repugnant and confused woman, and she swapped her cause azure, from climate activism to hatred of the Jewish state of Israel. On board a yacht, she tried to go and save Gaza, not from the terrorists, mind you, as Israel.
Speaker 1: Is trying to do, but from Israel.
Speaker 2: And when she was stopped and given a sandwich, she released a video.
Speaker 1: Claiming she'd been kidnapped.
Speaker 2: I mean, the absurdity of this spectacle and the associated media coverage. It's difficult to stomach, and I wanted to ignore it, as I have done for most of the past week. But why I'm not tonight is because I think we need to speak about the trend where Greta and many on the left have swapped their environmental crusades to embrace hatred for Israel.
Speaker 1: It is serious.
Speaker 2: Yes, the Greta show is amusing in the way it is when a two year old throws a spectacular tantrum in a crowded airport and you can only shrug your shoulders and laugh.
Speaker 1: But the fact that.
Speaker 2: So many on the left are turning hatred of Israel into a fashionable cause is alarming and as a Jew, dangerously frightening global warming protests abandoned, replaced by supporting her Muss, who was recently as last month, killed a young protester.
Speaker 1: Similar to Greta, climate action is now.
Speaker 2: Forgotten and hatred of Zionists embraced. Never mind that Israel is the only Jewish state in the entire world and one that.
Speaker 1: Is constantly under siege and terror attack.
Speaker 2: Never mind that young Israeli women and entire families, including children, were slaughtered and girls were raped by her Muss in an actual genocide on October seven.
Speaker 1: While Israel takes every effort to avoid.
Speaker 2: Civilian casualties, going to great lengths to tell people to leave before they take military action against terrorists, Now Greta's contradictions and false claims also need to be called out. The Israeli Foreign Ministry exposed her nonsense by revealing exactly how much aid she was planning to deliver in what they wonderfully described as her selfie yacht. They said, while Greta and others attempted to stage a media provocation whose sole purpose was to gain publicity and which included less than a single truckload of aid, more than one two hundred a trucks have entered Gaza from his Israel within the past two weeks.
Speaker 1: And in addition, the.
Speaker 2: Gaza Humanitarian Foundation has distributed close to eleven million meals directly to civilians in Gaza. The tiny amount of aid that was on the yacht and not consumed by the celebrities will be transferred to Gaza through real humanitarian channels. Now you've probably seen today the headlines in the media.
Speaker 1: That Greta claimed she'd been kidnapped.
Speaker 2: Well, this is disappointing coverage because it's inaccurate and untruthful. Because what actually happened was that the Israelis bordered the boat, gave them all something to eat in some water, and brought them safely to Israel.
Speaker 3: And in this.
Speaker 2: Footage I'm about to show you, and you can see Greta's wearing a green hat and she doesn't even appear to say thank you as the food, the sandwiches and the water are distributed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yet for all this.
Speaker 2: Wonderful treatment, Greta claimed she'd been kidnapped in a pre recorded video.
Speaker 1: So she assumed she was going to be kidnapped. She didn't bother to wait for the facts to play out.
Speaker 4: My name is Githa Timber and I am from Sweden.
Speaker 1: If you see this.
Speaker 4: Video, we have been intercepted and kidnapped in international waters by the Israeli occupational forces or forces that support israel I. Urge all my friends, family and comrades to put I'm sure, on the Swedish government to release me and the others as soon as possible.
Speaker 2: Absurd nonsense, and all of this after her must declared war on Israel and still refuses to give back hostages who actually were kidnapped, who Greta appears not to care about it all. It was one thing for the left wing politicians and the media to applaud her when she first came to prominence as a schoolgirl who was skipping class, But now she's a twenty two year old woman who should know better, And in a stroke of genius, Israeli Defense Minister Israel Katz says he'll make Greta and co watch the forty five minute screening of the October seven massacre before they're sent back to their home countries. Maybe they'll learn something if they actually have the decency to watch it.
Speaker 1: But this entire saga and the Free.
Speaker 2: Palestine movement behind it, has abandoned rationality and embraced the absurd some former child activist, ignoring the actual terrorists who raped women and who couldn't care less about her pet cause of climate change as they spend billions firing weapons at civilians in Israel. Now columnist and regular guest on this program, Brendan O'Neil had some fun with this. In an article, he described it as sanctimony on the high seas and ocean going virtue signaling, and he says it's an entirely self serving stunt masquerading as an act of charity. He writes, as they take selfies of themselves sobbing into their kefiars over what a uniquely barbarous nation Israel is. Israel is literally saving Palestinian lives. They do moral pantomime for likes and clicks. Israel does actual aid with very little thanks, and as Brendan rightly points out, Israel is feeding Gaza. On Thursday alone, one point four million meals were distributed in Gaza. Israel and America's new aid center that gives aid directly, that gives food directly to Palestinians is working. When the United Nations distributed aid and food her musk was looting it and then reselling some at inflated prices that most Palestinians couldn't afford.
Speaker 1: And now the.
Speaker 2: United Nations is upset because they don't have control of AID and.
Speaker 1: Palestinians are actually getting food.
Speaker 2: But Brendan O'Neil makes an excellent point that really resonates with me, and it's partly why, as I say, I wanted to speak about this topic tonight. He says, I can't be the only person who finds it chilling that the world's only Jewish nation has become the target of rich, bored Westerners, fashionable rage. This activism isn't just risible, it's dangerous. And this is how I feel, and I've been so exasperated over it, despair that hating Israel has become the cause de jure. The sole obsession with Israel is disturbing in the media and in politics, and it's one the Albaneze government has embraced, of course, seemingly without any care for the Jewish Australians who've worked so hard to help build our nation into what it is today, a society that they.
Speaker 1: Seem so intent on tearing down.
Speaker 2: And so it's without surprise that prominent American Israeli entrepreneur Hillel Ford has been banned from entering our country for three years. The Albanese government and specifically Home Affairs Minister Tony Burke, claim he's a.
Speaker 1: Threat to our peace and safety.
Speaker 2: The letter he was sent counseling his visa says, I consider that segments of the Australian community would be concerned about the visa holder's denial of mainstream media reporting of the Palestinian killings and the inflammatory comments made by the visa holder in multiple social media posts. I mean, is this the freedom of speech police? You have to now believe that there was a massacre in Gaza by Israel.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't.
Speaker 2: Of course, there wasn't a massacre. Tony Burke is taking harmas propaganda as gospel instead of distorted lies from a terror regime.
Speaker 1: And the letter that Tony.
Speaker 2: Burke sent him also points to other tweets where Hillel discusses the percentage of those radicalized by fundamentalist Islam. Now, there's extensive research into this area where studies analyze what percentage of people view the nine to eleven attacks as justified. So should you really be banned from Australia for sending a tweet about a highly researched subject field that academics in Australia and.
Speaker 1: Around the world work on full time. I mean, it's bizarre.
Speaker 2: None of his comments amount to hate speech or Islamophobia, as Tony Burke claims, but they are pro Israel and they do disagree with the preferred narrative of the Albanezi government and the likes of Greta Thunberg. Now Hillel will be on the show tonight. It's an exclusive interview and he says he was flawed when his visa was canceled.
Speaker 5: I literally had to read the email like five times. I was like, there's no way that a government is banning some random guy who writes on the internet. I'm not a politician or anything. I had to read the email literally five times. The topic of my talk wasn't even politics or anything to do with gods or anything like that. I was there to talk about how Israel and Israeli innovation is changing the world and making the world a better place.
Speaker 6: What's inflammatory about that?
Speaker 2: And you can watch that coming up shortly on the show. But this has become a diplomatic incident now with the United States involved, the US Ambassador to Israel, Mike Huckabee has written personally to Tony Burke asking him to reconsider his decision.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I've got a copy of Mike Kakibee's email and it says mister Ford has both US and Israeli citizenship and is a well known executive entrepreneur in the high tech industry in both Israel and the United States. He also posts extensive content on various social media platforms that he uses for advocacy for the innocent civilians murdered on October seven by Hamas and for the over two hundred and fifty hostages taken that day. He says, mister Ford is a highly respected member in his community and well known in Israel. He says, while he holds strong views against terror and the kind of massacre that occurred on October seven, he would pose no threat to the people of Australia by his actions or words. I mean, this is next level the United States intervening in one of Tony Burke's ridiculous visa decisions, and once again I feel the perplexity of living in an upside down universe. And adding to The irony of this is that there's been no action at all from the Albanezy government against the hate preachers, some of whom are in Tony Burke's own electorate. I mean, remember this incident on the streets of lakember on October eight.
Speaker 6: I'm it's a.
Speaker 2: Day of courage, right, so that is tolerated. Yet a pro Israel American Jew traveling on his United States passport, who never ever promotes violence is denied entry. So yes, this is a free speech issue, but it's far far more concerning than that it's banning a prominent innocent Jewish man from entering Australia. It seems to me and to so many Australian Jews, that I know that this Albanezi government is presiding over a terrifying period of racism and anti Semitism.
Speaker 1: This visa decision, which is.
Speaker 2: As frightening as it is baffling, does nothing to help the impression that the government is no friend of Israel and no friend of Jews. And at least now the whole world knows exactly what we're dealing with. And as I said, Hillel Ford will be on my show shortly for that exclusive interview but before we get to that, let's bring in tonight's panel, Sky News host Joe Hildebrand and former Liberal Senator Holly Hughes.
Speaker 6: Good evening.
Speaker 2: Hello, Now let's talk about the LA rights Now. Donald Trump has deployed the National Guard to help deal with these violent riots that have rocked Los Angeles. Hundreds of people have swarmed the streets since the weekend protesting Trump's immigration crackdown, and then today this was the moment that Australian nine News journalist Lauren Tamasi was hit with a rubber bullet.
Speaker 6: Them through.
Speaker 2: Not just shocking, and she spoke about that experience in nine years tonight.
Speaker 7: Peter, I'm okay. My cameraman Jimmy and I are both safe. This is just one of the unfortunate realities of reporting on these kinds of incidents. It has been a really volatile day on the streets of Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: Holly, let's start with you.
Speaker 2: What do you make of the scenes We've been looking this chaos in LA over the past few dates.
Speaker 8: Well, I think Donald Trump said when he was coming into office that he was going to crack down on illegal immigrants, and that is what he is doing.
Speaker 3: It's what he's said he's going to do.
Speaker 8: Obviously, California has very democratic left leaning bent to it, but also a high population of immigrants there who are in effect legal because they aren't there on valid visas, and so the protests are coming again, I would suggest, and I saw in some of the footage there was some Palestinian flags there. It's you know, they're just professional protesters now, but it's now getting to the point that the violence and the escalation that you're seeing from the protesters, but then the National Guard coming in. I mean, I think that's horrific what happened to that journalist, But you know, I mean.
Speaker 3: It's he's doing what he said he was going to do.
Speaker 8: And as I said, I think it's the protesters now just pick any cause to celeb they can, and you will find when you look through some of that footage there's Palestinian flags and all sorts of other things going on in the bid to just continue to push left wing causes.
Speaker 9: With the omni cause, is it, brenda'neel. I think as you're talking about before, coined the term the omni cause, where you have to believe in this sort of whole shopping trolley full of ideologies. So it doesn't matter if it's illegal immigration or Palestine or you know, it was Vietnam in the nineteen sixties and seventies, climate change at.
Speaker 8: All this it was Tesla a couple of months ago, and now I don't know, is that back now.
Speaker 9: The whole point point is that it's a lot like I mean, it's a lot like gang violence as well. It's not like kids. You know, the peer pressure that kids feel to join criminal gangs because that's how they get status. And this is how young radicalized off and overprivileged union students with no actual oppression themselves to bother them. They have to sort of show how badass they are or how you know, out there they are, how much they care about they may and it's all about Conswiler gets deported. Yes, have to stack the dishwasher themselves. And this is the thing, because it is all about it is not actually about the cause. It is all about the protest. It's not actually about the outcomes for the people they prepaent. Yeah, that's right, but it doesn't actually I mean, these sorts of things bolster Trump. These things actually help Donald Trump look more sane because these people look insane by comparison. Now we've seen these protests, these riots break out again and again on similar types of issues we've had with Rodney King. Did that change anything? Got ro J? Simpson off the hook? So maybe it did. Then you've got then you had the Black Lives Matter protest. Now what happened after that? Donald Trump and the Republicans get re elected in this elected back again after everyone thought they were toast. Because suddenly people who are looking out from their homes and seeing the sort of crazy lawlesses and seeing people say, oh, we're going to defund the police are going, holy crap.
Speaker 2: That's and I think we forget the absolute crime, the violence, the mayhem of those Black Lives Matter protests.
Speaker 1: Shop Front Oregon was on fire.
Speaker 8: I mean basically parts of Seattle and Oregon were on fire during that and became just completely anachemistic dates and you know, people were having to leave because it was completely unsafe to stay. And what was supposed to be some form of utopia for these protesters just became in itself.
Speaker 3: Assess bit of violence with rhyme.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm going to come back to that topic as well a bit later with kosher data. But obviously it's a public holiday today for most people. The King's Birthday, not the Queen's birthday. The King's birthday and our former Prime Minister Scott Morrison was appointed a Companion of the Order of Australia. It's the highest award in the King's Birthday honors list. But there has been a backlash today to this. I mean, Jenni Price and even want to mention her name in the Herald. She wrote a piece saying honoring Morrison makes a mockery of awards. There was a change dot og petition set up which had more than ten thousand signatures calling on the honor to be rescinded.
Speaker 1: I mean, Holly, what do you think you know?
Speaker 2: Fair enough, we all have a different view on how the pandemic should have been handled.
Speaker 1: In hindsight, this is a bit excessive, isn't it.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 8: I'm sure Jenna is a huge monarchist, and I'm sure she's hugely supportive of the King's honors, and I mean, I guess you know that's where her You know, she's been so grossly offended by this because she would have been such a huge monarchist and put such value on these awards. I have no problem with Scott getting the award. I think hindsight it's a wonderful thing. And the reality is Scott Morrison kept an awful lot of people in jobs and a lot of businesses afloat during a very uncertain time in this country. My one feeling with these awards overall is I think they should be for people who go over and above, who contribute to their community and the society for something they're not necessarily being paid to do.
Speaker 3: And I think getting on a and this is not just Scott.
Speaker 8: There's plenty of these people that have been given them, a lot of journalists, a lot of sports people who earn a lot of money doing their job receiving these sorts of awards and honors.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I agree with that. I have to say I have no problem with I mean, I don't know why people get so upset about something happening to someone else that doesn't affect them at all. Like you're going to go you're going to go through the entire I actually did, obviously, but go through the entire awards list and say, oh I don't approve of that one, or I don't know what's he Professor of again, Oh, I don't know if he so like, of course people are going to get them. I'm with Paul Keating, who famously refused to accept one after his prime miniship, saying no, I was just doing my job.
Speaker 1: So if you ever get this show, you'll be knocking.
Speaker 6: Absolutely not.
Speaker 9: I will take it. I will absolutely one percent take it. But because I think it's kind of rude not to like it's a bit sort of sanctimary.
Speaker 6: Oh no, don't give me the award. Give it to someone.
Speaker 9: But I don't think it's a choice I'll ever have to make.
Speaker 3: You think me it is.
Speaker 9: It is the people, you know, it's the you know, it's the lady who goes indoor knocks for the Salvos or raises money for Viny's for the homeless. You know, they are the people who should be getting the people don't get recognition normally, although that's right. And the people who don't do it because they're paid, people who do it because you know, not as a vocation, not as a profession, but.
Speaker 8: All have a PR agency pushing it behind.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's that's right.
Speaker 9: And my PR agency, by the way, is Hildebrand Public Affairs.
Speaker 8: Counsel very Do you know what might be my last job as a Senator in the next twenty days is actually signing the King's Honors letters because I write to every New South Wales recipient and congratulate them, and that could be my very last job.
Speaker 9: So it's Joe Underscore Hildebrand right, No, I no know.
Speaker 3: It all comes on a beautiful letter, it does.
Speaker 8: And I get in trouble if I know them and I don't personalize it with their name, you know, so I have to write little personal notes.
Speaker 1: That's lovely. Now.
Speaker 2: Scott Morrison has given interviews to mark his award, and in one of them he told The Australian that the weaponization of what happened over the alleged events in Parliament House with Britney Higgins, which has played out in the courts, he says, the weaponization of these things politically by my opponents, both within the Parliament.
Speaker 1: And outside it.
Speaker 2: He says he thinks that was a new Lowmark and I think, looking back, it is shocking how this rape and we can say it was a rape because just as Michael Lee found that in all probability it was a rape, Holly, looking back, it's shocking how this rape of a young woman was weaponized against the Coalition government.
Speaker 8: Well, I was sitting in the Senate chamber when the attacks were occurring on Linda Reynolds, and the absolute bombardment and the treatment of her was like nothing I've ever seen before in my life. It was completely politicized, it was completely weaponized. It was absolutely disgraceful what happened. But look, you know, one day of mediation, Brittany get a settlement because she was never going to work again. But isn't it great to hear she's feeling so much better and got a job.
Speaker 9: Yeah. I think I've found the whole thing very very sickening, to be honest, that the Christian Porter stuff in the way that that was handled. These are incredibly serious matters. You do not use rape as a political football, and people doing that I think have been very very chastened by what has actually transpired since, I mean, if you actually sit there. I was in the room when Justice Michael Lee handed down his verdict. I listened to it across the two or three hours.
Speaker 1: He was damning about it.
Speaker 9: He was absolutely notwithstanding the very right findings he made about what actually happened, but his description of the behavior, the way it was handled, the way it was reported, should be extremely sobering reading. And it is not an endorsement of those who sought to use this for political marlins.
Speaker 2: Exactly the whole thing, as I've reported at length here and broadcast secret tapes, the whole thing was exploited for political purposes, not by Brittany, but by others around her, and by certainly labor politicians. And now, just before we go, you might have heard the news today that a show we all never watch, the Project, has been can This is why it's been canned. No one ever watches it, and it's going to be replaced by a one hour night they show down the track.
Speaker 1: But Joe, I wanted to raise it with.
Speaker 2: You because your good friend Sarah Harris has lost her job. She's a wonderful journalist Center and so it's a bittersweet because she's now out of work, and she did a terrific job.
Speaker 9: She did a great job. She was really good, and I think full credit to I hope I'm not speaking out a school, full credit to Channel ten. They did sort of, you know, try to find something else for her. But she is just exhausted, she's got a really young family. She was flying down to Melbourne every single week, spending half the week down there. She was missing her two young boys. I talked to her just about every day. Fact, I just got a miss call from her literally five minutes ago and had to text her and say I'm on air. But she just loves her boys so much. She wants she needs to spend more time in them. She's absolutely exhausted and so she just felt that she needed to have a clean break in sort to just recalibrate. So I'm sure she'll be back in one form or another.
Speaker 6: But she was.
Speaker 9: I think we could probably all agree that she was definitely the best thing about that show, and she's a top sick.
Speaker 1: She'll be back, and it's a bittersweet for her. At least you'll get some family time now.
Speaker 9: I think she's actually quite she's really relieved.
Speaker 1: I think, to be honest, you have to be away from her.
Speaker 8: I've got some time in my diary.
Speaker 1: So we lunches Day.
Speaker 9: Five from Channel ten. Not the end of the world, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Polly Hughes join hit around.
Speaker 3: Great to see, Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Now let's return to Tony Bak's decision to target Jewish American Hillel Fuld, barring him from entering Australia not just now but for three years. This is, as I said, a clear attack on free speech. It also risks a diplomatic incident with both Israel and America.
Speaker 1: I spoke exclusive, exclusively with Hillel Ford a little earlier.
Speaker 2: Hillel, thank you so much for speaking to us after this appalling decision. What was your reaction when you found out that the Albanezy government here in Australia had banned you from entering our country?
Speaker 5: And literally I had to read the email like five times. I was like, there's no way that a government is banning some random guy who writes on the internet. I'm not a politician or anything. I had to read the email literally five times.
Speaker 2: Well, in that letter they point to some of your views that they claim amount to Islamophobia or hate speech? Is that the tone of what you usually speak about online?
Speaker 5: Anybody who follows me online knows that my tweets are error violent or discriminatory. In fact, the tweet that they quoted first in this document was me denying that there was a massacre in Gaza last week, which we now know there wasn't. So again, it was accurate, and something that I'm very very careful about in terms of my reporting is to be accurate. So there's no Islamophobia in my tweets, there's no incitement, there's no racism of any kind. It really is just a ridiculous excuse to ban someone who has pro is rel.
Speaker 2: Views, and that's what it comes down to. You ask strongly pro Israel.
Speaker 5: That's right, And let's not forget this is an important point that not many people reported on, which is that I applied for my visa on my American passport. It's really absolutely nothing to do with the fact that I'm Israeli. So what they're doing is banning an American citizen fromentering Australia, which is a whole different level of crazy.
Speaker 2: The letter from the Albanezy government includes a couple of examples of what they claim or your controversial views. You talk about the number of people radicalized in one comment on X. In another you say differentiating between Gazans and Hamas is dishonest.
Speaker 1: Do you think these views are so.
Speaker 2: Controversial that they should prevent you from visiting Australia for three years?
Speaker 6: As far as Gazans.
Speaker 5: We had thousands of Gazans coming to Israel on October seventh. Most of Gaza elected Kamas, and many of them, as you saw, paraded the hostages.
Speaker 6: Around when they were being released.
Speaker 5: So we're talking about a society that's deeply, deeply indoctrinated. Not to say, by the way, this is important that there are no innocent people in Gaza. Of course there are, but that is a completely irrelevant point because again, there's never been a war in which innocent people were not killed. And it's sad, but that's the reality of war. Israel did not want this war. Israel did not start any war ever. But Israel also never lost any more, and that will be the case in this war as well.
Speaker 2: And Hillo, whether people agree with your views is actually beside the point. This is a free speech issue and surely not everyone who comes into the country has to agree with the Home Affairs Minister Tony Burke.
Speaker 6: Right, where do you draw?
Speaker 5: I mean, anybody who's pro Israel opinions won't be allowed into Australia. It's it's obviously a dangerous slippery slope. It's not something that I think a government should you know, partake in at all. But I gotta be honest. Our enemies, the pro Hamas crowd, that's something kind of brilliant. They align their agenda and their narrative with free speech, which is something they do quite often. There's nothing, you know, free speech about inciting actual violence like globalize the anti file, which literally means a violent uprising on the global stage against Jews. And yet that's you know, not frowned. The pinebo and Hillo fold says that there was no massacre in Gaza, which again is a fact all of a sudden. That's hate speech, that's in Islamophobia.
Speaker 6: It's absurd.
Speaker 2: The decision from Tony Burkosso says, you have the potential to use your speaking circuit to make inflammatory statements which can incite discord.
Speaker 1: So there's concern here about.
Speaker 2: The way the pro Palestinian activists might respond to what you're saying.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's victim blaming, isn't it. Isn't it.
Speaker 2: It's stopping the Jew coming to the country in case the pro Palestinian crowd grow violent.
Speaker 6: That's right, it's absolutely absurd.
Speaker 5: But furthermore, the topic of my talk wasn't even politics or anything to do with gods or anything like that. I was there to talk about how Israel and Israeli innovation is changing the world and making the world a better place.
Speaker 6: What's inflammatory about that?
Speaker 2: Well, the United States government has had to try and step in and implore the Australian government to reconsider its decision on your visa. Have you heard whether there's been a response to America's letter.
Speaker 6: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 5: It's kind of funny that I've become a diplomatic crisis, but yeah, Ambassador Huckaby is a friend both of mine and my families and of the Jewish people in the State of Israel.
Speaker 6: So he was the first person that I.
Speaker 5: Emailed to let him know what was going on. He wrote back a beautiful letter, which was sent to the government in Australia, of course, and I had not heard back. Not only did I now hear back as a result of his letter, but I appealed, you know when about it the normal way. And in addition to Ambassador Huckabee, we have Israel's foreign minister, we have Israel's warmer ambassador to the UN, and many many other diplomatic channels that are trying to solve this problem. I've not heard back a peep, not a word from the Australian government.
Speaker 2: And I should mention, while this has become a major diplomatic incident. Now, you didn't even want publicity about this. You told me about this decision on what would have been Friday lunchtime your time, Friday night, my time, but you didn't want me to report it. You wanted it resolved behind the scenes. You weren't looking for this to become a big issue.
Speaker 6: That's right.
Speaker 5: I have no reason to throw anyone under the bus as long as it's solved. Now it's Monday and I'm supposed to be flying tomorrow, so clearly this will not be solved, especially since there's a holiday in Australia. So fair to assume that this is not going to be solved. And so now is the time to let the world know that this is pure antisemitism. And if you need evidence to that effect, i'll just mention that. Again, not something that many people have reported, but I did receive through a channel, not directly, from an official in Australia who said to me, if we can reverse this, and I can't promise that we can, but if we can reverse this, I need you to commit to not discussing your dead brother. Literally, that's what they told me. You could come, but you can't mention your brother who's murdered by an Arab kid.
Speaker 6: And I was like, are you kidding me right now?
Speaker 1: That's insane? Can you tell us who said that?
Speaker 5: I received it indirectly, so I don't actually know the name of the person. I received it from the people who are flying me in who asked me. I was told that if you can commit to that, we might be able to reverse the decision. I didn't speak directly to the persons. I don't have a name for you, but it came from the highest levels in Australia.
Speaker 1: Absolutely absurd.
Speaker 2: That is so offensive to ask you not to speak about your brother who was killed. What sort of reputation is Australia getting in Israel and the United States when it comes to this issue.
Speaker 5: So I think Australia is jumping on the bandwagon of all the Jew hatred across the world. Right we see parliaments, whether it's in Canada and the UK or many other countries South Africa. Of course, you know this is what happens throughout our history. You know, the Jew is scapegoaded and everyone jumps in and joins the party. So this is not something you know that surprises anyone. But as a general statement, it's shocking to me that I've seen this level of anti sempitism in my lifetime. Again, this is not something new we see in every generation, but I a million year has never thought that I would see this in my lifetime. And I'll tell you even furthermore. On October seventh, as an optimistic guy, I said to myself, if there's any silver lining here, it's that the world will definitely stand alongside Israel. I mean Commas live streamed that there's no scenario, I said to myself in which the world doesn't stand with us, and that support for Israel lasted about twenty four hours, probably less.
Speaker 6: It's absurd.
Speaker 5: It's absurd because not only is Israel an incredible country that has done nothing but good in the world, but the Jewish people as a nation have done so much good in These anti Semites in general often use Israeli technology to spread hatred against Israel, whether it's WICS websites that they're building, BDS websites onto, which is a website builder obviously an Israeli company, and many many other examples. When you take a phone, when you take a picture with your phone, dual lens technology on phones was developed by in Israeli In ways berogation list obviously goes on. So if they're going to hit on us, then stop using our products.
Speaker 2: Look, Hillo, I'm so sorry this has happened to you. We're all sitting back in horror over this. We're ashamed of our own government. Thank you so much for speaking out and for your time tonight.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 1: All right, still to come.
Speaker 2: How elon Musk's revelations threaten the Trump administration.
Speaker 1: Koshagada will discuss a little later, but.
Speaker 2: First the Chinese insider and a former CIA director join me live to reveal what they know about China's plans for Taiwan.
Speaker 1: That's next. Welcome back. Well, when I was investigating the.
Speaker 2: Origins of COVID nineteen in wu Han, I met Diamond Lu. She was one of the first to discover there was a new coronavirus, and this was well before it was made public.
Speaker 1: She tried to alert the White House.
Speaker 10: I learned there was an unusual exercise the Chinese government during the military games, and so I told Diamond about the possibility of the Chinese government using some strange weapons, including biological weapons, because I knew they were doing experiments of that sort.
Speaker 1: There was nothing in the news at the time. I mean it was no one had mentioned.
Speaker 11: A think no, no one had mentioned the d.
Speaker 2: But the White House didn't act quickly enough. Now Diamond is married to Bob Sutinger. He's former CIA also a former Deputy National Intelligence Officer on the National Intelligence Council, and he's just released a book. Ten years he's been working on this book, and it's on China. It's called The Conscience of the Party Who You Bung, China's communist reformer.
Speaker 1: And I'm pleased to.
Speaker 2: Say both Diamond and Bob are in Australia.
Speaker 1: And join us live in studio. Welcome to you both. Diamond. You know, we had so many conversations.
Speaker 2: I worked with you quite closely over a couple of years, but we've never actually met before because it was during the COVID lockdown. So it's so wonderful to have you here in Australia and meet you in person. I mean, you think back to that time when you were trying to alert the White House and there were some figures like Matt Pottinger who took your warning seriously, but the White House didn't act on it. Well.
Speaker 11: The American government, as some say, is like a huge aircraft carrier. It takes a while for it to get going. And the NSC, especially in the person of Matt Parlinger, the actor, very quickly, but to get the rest of the US government to act it took a while.
Speaker 2: And it wasn't just that they were slow to act, but it's that you were hearing. And it was true that whistleblowers and doctors were being killed, but there was this attitude in the West like that couldn't possibly be true of the communist regime in China.
Speaker 1: They couldn't possibly be killing whistleblowers.
Speaker 11: Yes, well, that has something to do Starting with the Carter administration. They tried to see the Chinese Communist Party government as a normal government. But there's nothing normal about it. No government can be normal when you killed tens of millions of your own people. And that's what has done to several very violent mass campaigns and the COVID pandemic. You could actually put it down as one of the mass campaigns, except at this point we don't know how many people have died. It would be unions or even tens of millions.
Speaker 2: Bob, let's bring you in now in Australia, where in a sense, on the front line, we've been dealing with an increasingly aggressive China that's been seeking to intimidate in our region. Just one example, the live fire exercises off the coast of our country.
Speaker 1: With no warning, no warning at all.
Speaker 2: It was an aeroplane pilot that alerted the Australian government. What is China seeking to do here? Why is it behaving this way at this time?
Speaker 12: I think the probably the main reason why they're doing this has to do more with Taiwan than with Australia. They are well aware that the United States is the primary backer of Taiwan, but they also know that Australia and the United States have very close and longstanding ties. What China has seen operating in Ukraine is the drawing together of a coalition of a sort, maybe not a very tight one, but one that draws upon other allies of the United States. And they don't want Australia to participate in anything in the neighborhood of Taiwan. They don't want a reaction from Australia that would support either Taiwan's quester independence or United States actions there. So they're sending a warning and they're showing a capability. They haven't done this before, but they want people in Australia to know that they can and that they can appear on your shore without much notice, and they can be a factor in your decision making.
Speaker 2: I mean, the very presence of Trump was meant to act as a deterrent two figures like Shijingping.
Speaker 1: But we can now see that he is a pacifist. He doesn't like war.
Speaker 2: So do you think this is still so much of a deterrent to she when he's thinking about whether to invade or reunify Taiwan.
Speaker 12: I don't know whether that is an active factor in his thinking. I don't obviously, I don't know what he's thinking, but I'm sure he understands because President Trump has said it repeatedly that he likes to make deals, and like all presidents, he likes to believe that his association with leaders of other nations can become a sort of a friendship, uh, and that can act as an influence on what that president needs to do. Who needs to do or not to do. So, I think that that that he, the President Trump, wants to engage with she did being he wants to take his measure. He knows he's tough. Uh. He knows he's got a lot of problems economically and politically. Uh and and therefore he is seeking to try to ameliorate some of the pressures that are building up and they've been pretty extreme. Uh and and to and to bring the temperature down in the US China relationship.
Speaker 2: Do I mean, I want to get your view. What do you think we're going to see high out with Taiwan? I mean, could it be an agreement, just a peaceful reunification in a way like what happened with Hong Kong, or do you think we might see military invasion?
Speaker 1: Well the.
Speaker 11: Communists, which in China course of a reunification is actually it has to be accomplished through any invasion and it's a long term ago. Scholars in the United States have documented that they want the Taiwan since nineteen fifty, in its words, an ideology. They want to control all Chinese speaking world. They want to dominate the Chinese speaking world, and Taiwan is the only Chinese speaking territory or I would like to say a country that is not under the CCP regime's control. So they would do it one way of the other, as they have repeatedly said, they would not rule out violent actions.
Speaker 2: Do you think it could happen as early as twenty twenty seven as some predict.
Speaker 11: I would not use a time frame to predate because there are many dynamic variables. One thing could slow it down, another thing can speed it up. For instance, there's a huge power struggle. Now there are many indications that there are.
Speaker 1: There is a power.
Speaker 11: Struggle going on.
Speaker 1: With President She.
Speaker 11: Perish Year is the target being struggled against. As long as they are fighting with each other, they can't make a decision about invasion. Now in that case, as long they're fighting, Taiwan has more time. If Si Jinping wins in this fight, he will speed up whatter for he wants to do with Taiwan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean this.
Speaker 2: Is fascinating because we never hear about this in the mainstream media. Diamond Los just speaking about there that there's this factional power struggle that President she in China is dealing with. We're really out of time, But Bob, I just want.
Speaker 1: To ask you your opinion on that.
Speaker 2: Because former Chinese Premier Lee died some say killed on the instruction of President She. How does this play into what Diamond's just been speaking about. We've got about thirty seconds.
Speaker 12: It's an exascerbating factor. If there is a power struggle, that issue will become a prominent issue in blaming hijin pay for the chaos and the economic locations that are taking place in China. And the unexplained death of Premier League Ce Chiang is a very sore spot for a lot of Chinese. Very few people believe his death was as it was explained.
Speaker 2: And some hold it against press absolutely and this might be why there are enemies turning against him, the reason.
Speaker 12: Power struggles are endemic in that system and going all the way back to the earliest days, and so there's never a point in any of these regimes, even MAW where the power struggle element is absolutely absent.
Speaker 2: So it's gone on, absolutely fascinating, Bob and Diamond.
Speaker 1: Pleasure to have you here in Australia. Thank you so much for those insights.
Speaker 2: All right, still to come the la riots that have turned the city into chaos and the public spat playing out around the world.
Speaker 1: Koshergata would join me.
Speaker 2: Next, Welcome back, and let's return to the chaos that's broken out on the streets of Los Angeles. Two thousand writers have taken over a freeway and lit cars on fire, joining us now. Sky News contributed Koshergarta Kosher, I mean this is mayhem. We've seen US officials come out and say that they've got nothing to apologize for. Ice is seemingly trying to keep order and doing what Trump pledged.
Speaker 13: Yes, this certainly is mayhem. And you know it's all sparked because of what is ultimately are just such a fundamental issue. It is the cornerstone of not only Trump's political rise, but the rise of the whole populist nationalist movement in America that's been brewing after years and years decades of so much immigration, especially illegal immigration, and especially under the Biden years. So in a way, while this is shocking that the footage that we're seeing, on some level, it's not surprising because if you wind up in the situation where you have so many illegals that are entrenched into communities, the popular sentiment has absolutely moved in favor of doing something to get them out and to deport them. You are going to see some kind of unrest and that's what we're seeing here, and unfortunately it's going to continue. But Trump has deputized the National Guard. There are other controversial things coming out because of that. But I do expect that hopefully we'll get into control when that extra layer of law enforcement is brought into lam.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's hope.
Speaker 2: So now I want to turn to this feud between Trump and Alon Musk. I mean, this has been the main thing everyone's been speaking about over the weekend. I mean, the TESLA chief executive accused Trump of being in the Epstein files, saying that this is the real reason they weren't made public.
Speaker 1: He since had to delete those posts.
Speaker 2: But it seems like the accusations out there now, Kosher, is there any credibility to it.
Speaker 13: It feels very very hard to believe. I don't think most people believe it, because if this were true, some Democrats somebody would have found it right now, you know, before must did. The only thing that he's intimating there is somehow when the Doge geniuses were in the computer systems, did they find something deep in the bowels of the government that nobody else found, not Biden, not Hillary Clinton. They didn't need to have the Steel dossier, that infamous document back in twenty sixteen. They could have just released the Epstein files. So I think it's unlikely, and the fact that he deleted it to me, suggests that maybe there was some fear of legal action, because Trump's violently quite litigious, and maybe that's what colored his retraction and deletion.
Speaker 1: Just very quickly.
Speaker 2: Speak Matut Greta trying to save the day in Gaza.
Speaker 1: She thinks she's.
Speaker 2: Actually going to learn something watching from the video of Hermas's atrocities.
Speaker 13: I think if she wanted to learn things, she probably would have done that a long time ago. I think she's also somebody who's suffering from relevance deprivation syndrome, and she's trying to insert herself. I finish she was the climate queen. She's trying to insert herself in whatever the issues of the day are over here, and it's not going to age well. I don't think she's helping that side of the argument or the cause at all. And figures like her sale into territory that's been blockaded by the idea.
Speaker 2: Indeed, all right, Koshagata, really appreciate your time as always, Thanks so much, and we'll be back in a moment after this quick break, right, and now the big show tomorrow night. Make sure you tune in at eight o'clock. That's all we've got time for now. He is Paul Marie