Speaker 1: Our next guest is a wickedly talented singer, songwriter, producer.
Speaker 2: This guy knows how to write a banger. This guy knows how.
Speaker 1: To write an After these, we love him for just being a really really good guy.
Speaker 2: Away with the Cary, please wrap me the show, guy, Sebastian.
Speaker 3: Hey, gorgeous guy, Sebastian.
Speaker 2: All, we're good? How are you very good? What's busy? What did you just say with you?
Speaker 3: Still love you amazing? Do you know why you?
Speaker 2: Yes, it's not and it could be you? And he looks fragrant. I've got one for you off the neck?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 2: It's called my dad's names? I haven't yet. I've got a guy. That's the test, you.
Speaker 3: Think, now, guy, this fragrance. I described it as smelling sophisticated.
Speaker 2: No, no, you said all the right things in there. What was the cell line you said?
Speaker 3: I said a boy couldn't wear this better man.
Speaker 2: I need to get Lauren to write all of the liners for this.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's I've teamed up the chemist bare House again, but this time male fragrance. A lot of females are saying they are liking this as well. But yeah, but this is this is our things it's very leathery. Tobacco would succeedar sense. And then you said something else, You're like, it's very tom Ford. And that's that's when I was like, you are saying all the right things, sophisticated.
Speaker 4: Well, Saturday, she works at Chemist Samples of.
Speaker 2: Fragrance.
Speaker 1: I wanted to create something. It's it's named after my dad. And I'll say, well, but you know, every time I asked someone what are you wearing, and then I'll google it, it's always like three or four hundred bucks. It's this is thirty nine dollars. Yes, yeah, but it's difficult to create something that smells like that and.
Speaker 3: Keep do you know I interviewed Paris Hilton once and about her fragrance, and do you know she's made two point five billion dollars.
Speaker 2: On her straight She's up a bill from me two.
Speaker 3: Point five billion dollars in fragrances that are sold in like kepsware House and places like that, for like thirty forty dollars.
Speaker 1: Paris is doing and four she started, she's probably surpassed her family.
Speaker 2: Her largest part of her wealth.
Speaker 3: Surprisingly, he's not from her djaying career.
Speaker 2: It's from her friend.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Well, I've known this after my dad. My dad he was a fly and fly at geologist. So I'd go to oil Riggs home for a month, away for a month. Mum sort of raised four boys. But I just always remember Dad leaving the house always smelled amazing, and so there'd be this lingering scent of this man that's like cool. And my dad's only little, right, he's little, and he just but he was such a hero and he is a hero to me, and and then and lately he's been pretty cool. Like he's on the back end of che mate treatments and stuff. He'll be he's a trooper. What was that moment like telling him he name? Yeah, he got real emotional. He loved it because he he's I don't know, you know, he's gone through all this stuff, so that would have anything. It is quite did he Like he texted me a couple of weeks ago, my dad wears old spice, so yeah, well he.
Speaker 2: Could wear eyestle.
Speaker 3: Father's Day is coming out.
Speaker 4: We're going to play Guy Sebastian. Get it done. We're going to come back and chat more after this. There is a question I want to ask you, Lauren. You're pretty good at picking liars. I want to I want to see if he tells us the truth. We'll go there after this. Get it Done. Brand new guy Sebastian on the air here at and number one hundred. Good morning Melbourne, guys. Sebastian, Get it Done. He's on the air with a this morning here at Nober one hundreds. Got a question for you guy. Saturday night, your Crows take on My Pies.
Speaker 2: The Titans leading Crows, Yes, the lead this year.
Speaker 4: Here's my question. Ye Snoop Dog announced as the grand final entertainment. Yes, has anyone spoken to you about doing a co lab on the day.
Speaker 1: No they haven't, not yet, No, not yet they should, but yes there will you think a guy, actually I love the.
Speaker 3: AFL will get kicked in the shins if we don't support some Aussie music on the biggest day of the AFL calendar.
Speaker 2: What would you do? Well?
Speaker 1: I think that song I wrote as a as a sports song and it's definitely a Since releasing this, the most comments I've had back is I've played this song when I'm working out and really that and like doing their vacuuming and stuff.
Speaker 2: Just get it done.
Speaker 3: What you say is it's got to be Snoop singing a Guy Sebastian song. There's no Guysabastian merging into a Snoop.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, I would.
Speaker 1: I would accommodate to I see, I've had to accommodate to Snoop in the past before really I was. I had Snoop as a guest on The X Factor as one of my guests, and.
Speaker 2: I had Usher the next day.
Speaker 1: I haven't made I had the best guess every year I had the I had Beyonce one year.
Speaker 2: No, you didn't, like literally for like five.
Speaker 1: Hours of me and Beyonce sitting on a couch and I'm just I'm like, oh my god, this is amazing. The chat was, you know what, It's funny because she was talking a lot about because Jewels was pregnant, and she was chatting a lot about, asking a lot of questions about that, and then we found out she's pregnant with yeah, literally pretty much exactly the same stage as Jules was. And she was so sweet and her skin, I swear to god, it was like the most perfect milk chocolates.
Speaker 4: Everything.
Speaker 1: Well, but Snoop. Yeah, what I think He's call time was eleven am or something. He came at five thirty pm PM. They have a red eye to get to New York to see Usher the next day. So everyone, all the crews freaking out. He comes in, he rolls in and he is a commanding presence. You don't really realize Snoop's massive, Like he's so tall and wide in his in his shoulders. So he comes in and we're like, okay, cool, we've only got a maybe an hour of sunlight left. He's like, oh no, no, his dinner time. We're like, oh no, like we've got a film in it.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it's dinner time. I have dinner and then we'll film. Oh I love it.
Speaker 1: So that he goes in all time chicken and waffles from Roscoe. It's amazing, have you chicken and waffles come in via Postmates like uber eat, And then these plumes of smoker coming out from the concourse and then he came out. He was unbelievable. It was so cod and so good on camerangue.
Speaker 4: It sums up from you for Grand Final mate.
Speaker 2: I love Snooping.
Speaker 3: He came to Carnival once and he swamed into the Lovatza Marquee and like a cloud of smoke.
Speaker 2: He danced with everyone and he took off. Is it going to go down with the MCC members there in their attire, the dress, no scones today and we're doingfles here's your thought? How about we?
Speaker 1: How about we all keep it just fun and positive and not let's enjoy it.
Speaker 3: I'm an MC member and I'll be swirling the scarf.
Speaker 2: Around as the Crows take the windless. I'm going to ignore that.
Speaker 4: Guys Sebastian's new album, one Hundred Times Around the Sun is available now. Congratulations, thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm touring here as well, so I'm back in April May at Market Court.
Speaker 4: Swing.
Speaker 2: Swing when you wait, I'll come back all right.
Speaker 4: Head to guy Sebastian dot com for all the tickets and info.
Speaker 3: Get some ive for Father's Day.
Speaker 4: Absolutely good to say, good to say that
Speaker 3: Jason Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials