Speaker 1: We got get you everyday morning, every day day, every lady Adelaides.
Speaker 2: Jody Hazy in with you for a Friday.
Speaker 3: That's fels nice of't You're just tuning in for the first time?
Speaker 2: Are you welcome?
Speaker 3: Strange time to tune in for the first time, but nonetheless good to have you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you so much for joining us for the last show of the year. Well done, guys, Late for the party.
Speaker 3: Seven o'clock this morning, Joe's We will be broadcasting a live from Elizabeth Down Primary School for Friday's Lively School. And before that, do you mind if we give away a bunch of presents for nervous pylopism?
Speaker 1: I mean, is that okay? If we give away a bunch of elite presents?
Speaker 2: It's fine.
Speaker 1: It's all the coolest things in town.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Cool, I appreciate that. A little bit nervous about this though.
Speaker 3: End of year review put together by producer Flak and producers.
Speaker 1: Are we We've done well?
Speaker 4: It's yearly review times for the show. Let's look at where you exceled. There might be some opportunity for great adding to Adelaide's longest list of winners.
Speaker 1: A plus congratulations to Image and baker from Hyde Park.
Speaker 5: I want to scream on about me and tell everyone that I just got tae go do it.
Speaker 4: Having the best listeners in adelaide a plus again.
Speaker 6: My mom was that the horse racing and she was ordering Peter.
Speaker 5: Because the dominoes app yep.
Speaker 6: And she was so drunk she ordered ten paces and ten garlic breads like Steen beer.
Speaker 7: Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 1: Who's the pig in your family?
Speaker 7: My dad?
Speaker 1: Actually?
Speaker 4: What does he do? So?
Speaker 5: I caught him a few weeks ago. I went to jump in the shower and I found beard hairs in my rape.
Speaker 2: I mean, let's keep it recently, pja.
Speaker 1: But that has been everywhere some stuff, hasn't it?
Speaker 6: It has? Yeah, And I walked out and I was like, have you been using this?
Speaker 1: And he's like no, and I was like, well, there's orange.
Speaker 4: Beard hairs there. Sailing the English language on a medium that requires clear communication see minus. We certainly won't be celebrating that grade with a pizza party anytime soon.
Speaker 1: Rusco's Pizzeria, Pizzeria, Why did I say it?
Speaker 3: Rusco's Pizzeria in Hectorville, Frasco's Pizzeria.
Speaker 1: There we go.
Speaker 4: Hazy also struggled with food related words.
Speaker 3: Changes from two to three plates. He likes the I don't know how to say a darmi beans A many beans green.
Speaker 4: But we really should be getting our very own premiers name correct, right, the.
Speaker 3: Premier of South Stralia, pilupy.
Speaker 4: That again, that's fun and finally really bringing the grade down. Let's all say it together. It's the Heimlich maneuver, Hazy.
Speaker 1: I'm not kidding. I just had a mouthful of potata, which is gem packed full of vegetables, and a bit of sweet potato just lodged in my throat and I literally couldn't breathe. And at that point where I couldn't breathe, your yelling.
Speaker 3: In corporate maneuver.
Speaker 1: Him and maneuver.
Speaker 4: So In summary, pretty good but not great, B plus B for be better next.
Speaker 1: Year, Hazy. Good news for both you and I who haven't had a sleep with just our partner overnight for more than a decade.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 3: I was like, yeah, we're six years in now, it's one stage or another. We've had one or two kids in the bed.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm thirteen years into this present. No, in fact, i'm twenty three years ago. Twenty three years I've had children, and.
Speaker 3: Your firstborn still sleeps in the bed.
Speaker 1: I know she's three. Yeah, I mean it's a little bit strange, but she likes it.
Speaker 3: She feels better about it, she feels safer.
Speaker 1: So apparently co sleeping with your child can build a stronger family connection. A study has said children often sleep alongside their parents as they're growing up. This practice is termed co sleeping, and typically it occurs on a nightly basis. This is cute, says for an extended period of time weeks, months, or in some cases years, Yes, twenty three of them.
Speaker 2: Thank goodness.
Speaker 1: This is a positive t oh man. It's a good way to reduce the child's stress around falling asleep or waking up during the night. It's also popular amongst breastfeeding mother So that is where I drew the line though, Like when you're breastfeeding and sleeping with the baby in the bed, I can't do that. I just cannot. I cannot.
Speaker 3: But isn't it more convenient if you've got the baby right there?
Speaker 1: No, Because like every single noise, I was like, what's going on? So I'd rather just dump them in the.
Speaker 3: Court the right, shut the door without a baby, make sure he couldn't hear them cry? Yes, exactly, see, I love this, like I seriously. I love doing it with Henry. I like spooning Henry. And then he got too big and he just left. And now what is in prime spot? She's four, and but she doesn't she doesn't want me spooning her. And now we've got sunny coming through his one. So when it's his turn, he'll be in the bed hopefully if he wants to be, and Dad will be there. Just give him, particularly the depths of winter, just cooning him.
Speaker 1: Is this just us? Because my eleven year old still comes in and sleeps with us. She loves it, that's right.
Speaker 2: I liked it.
Speaker 3: If it's a safe space, and that's really cool. Particularly they perch up in between you. Yeah, it's very very cute and the best thing for me Saturday morning waking up and one or maybe two kids are in there, and it's the best way to wake up.
Speaker 1: It's very sweet. And I figure it's because you love them at least eighty ninety five percent more when they're asleep.
Speaker 3: Doesn't all we have the same conversation. We look at our kids sometimes like, oh, look at the angels when they sleep and then we're going to be like, hang on, just remember that epic tantrum. Remember that time he called you an fing d h. Yeah, don't forget that.
Speaker 1: That wasn't your children, that was your wife.
Speaker 2: Your father.
Speaker 3: He's on the money six nothing not charts for us. Chair to talk about some things that may be a little bit blue, little bit riscade before we straighten up, particularly this morning, when we go primer.
Speaker 1: All all out of your sister, get it out of, get it out.
Speaker 3: And when we say you get out of everyone, get out of system, including you, producers are yeah, you're sick, what do you I'm.
Speaker 4: Bringing the six stuff this morning. It's actually more interesting than sick.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 4: One of my girlfriends, who has also seen, went on a hinge date with a guy she'd been talking to for.
Speaker 2: A little while.
Speaker 4: The date was going really well. Towards the end of the day, he said, now I think this is really important. So I want to ask you, what's your body count?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Okay, that's.
Speaker 3: A very very intreasive question.
Speaker 1: So just explain what a body count is.
Speaker 4: How many people you've slept with?
Speaker 1: Wow? Yeah, on the first day, yeah, first day of someone that he's never met prior to this.
Speaker 4: Yep, well they've been talking for a few days. The date, Yeah, went well. Obviously, he was thinking that he'd like to go to the next level with her, and he asked.
Speaker 1: Why is that a factor? Though?
Speaker 4: Why is it important? Why does anyone give a what?
Speaker 3: Well? Anyway, why is that the difference?
Speaker 4: Yes, like me for me, sweetie. But I was fascinated by it, so I hopped on read it the most beautiful place on Earth. Yes, nothing dodgy going on there, And I asked a question of like looked up threads of people care and a lot of people, particularly men, care about the body count of their partner.
Speaker 1: This old fashioned notion that like, what do you guys want a virgin? Is that what it is? I don't understand.
Speaker 4: Our virtues have been ruined?
Speaker 2: What do we want? Bonnie Blue?
Speaker 4: It is interesting, though, because I've never in my life I thought about a man I'm dating. God, I wonder how many bodies he's got. I would prefer not to know, if anything, I just don't.
Speaker 3: Need to know, like someone's got a high body count and.
Speaker 4: Chronically. But I think if someone asked me that, as well, you're done here. I'm blocking your number.
Speaker 1: Zoey on the hinge day. Okay, go and find the most expensive bottle of wine on that menu. See how much that is more than double it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we are wrapping up today. There's a real there's a real nice feeling in the air, is there?
Speaker 1: Isn't there?
Speaker 2: As that generator starts up generator vibes, how are you feeling?
Speaker 1: Because you're looking a little big ginger as they say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't want to expose myself for being that person who enters a certain age bracket. But last night, at a round about quarter to eight, I quickly and aggressively got off the couch.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was like, oh, what just nicked in my back? Oh no?
Speaker 3: And then what came from that was me walking around like an old man with a stiff back. I've done my back from getting off the couch.
Speaker 1: My very goodness.
Speaker 2: What happens now?
Speaker 1: Well, you're nearly forty, aren't you. What's what's happening is exactly what's happening.
Speaker 2: I'm certainly on the wrong side of thirty.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, you're just an old man.
Speaker 2: Is this normal? Is this the one off.
Speaker 1: The minute you start injuring yourself when you just get off the couch.
Speaker 2: It was a very very aggressive take off though.
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, why were you in such a hurry a quarter to eight at night? What needed your attention?
Speaker 3: I think my bladder was playing it. I think my prostate was being.
Speaker 2: A bit dicky.
Speaker 1: Good Lord.
Speaker 3: Anyway, it's been a big week, so should we do what he is? Jody started for the final time this year? I think, so, wow, are you happy with this one? I'm really happy with it?
Speaker 2: Actually got plenty plenty to work?
Speaker 1: Yeah, huh? Will you always provide plenty of material? Don't worry about that.
Speaker 2: You're very welcome.
Speaker 3: This is Jody's diary, the last one for twenty twenty four Enjoy dear Diary.
Speaker 1: It's Christmas, so we asked the question.
Speaker 2: Twenty four ten.
Speaker 3: Who wants their stocking stuff by us?
Speaker 1: Slay all day? Guys? Well you think the seventeen year old wants to hang out?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's still cool slay now.
Speaker 1: It's at this point I probably need to apologize just for being a girl. A quick side story. I went to Lord's and I was refused entry into their member's pavilion because I was a woman.
Speaker 2: Well that's on you.
Speaker 1: It's a man's world, am I right, Shane.
Speaker 2: Is he shamee from no longer down boys?
Speaker 1: I suppose being a girl is better than being a boy. In the line for the toilet that the cricket. A friend of mine was in the line for the toilet at the cricket and then a security guard sort of idols up next to him, and he was a bit confused.
Speaker 2: Because he was like.
Speaker 1: He turned around and goes, oh, sorry, mate, are you like, are you lining up with the toilet or are you working? Or and he goes, I'm doing my best security guard accent. He goes, oh yeah, mate, nah, I'm lining up. He goes, I can only stand there and fart for so long before I've got to have a ship. And if thinking about a security guard dropping the kids off doesn't make you cry, thinking about your saddest movies of all time? Will glasses are.
Speaker 6: Gases?
Speaker 2: He's dead? Such a take.
Speaker 1: Because he eats his classes.
Speaker 2: What for us to do this?
Speaker 1: My another week? Another hazy balls up.
Speaker 3: I've been crying during Bluey episodes. I spoke to Oh yes, and I think it's I think it's.
Speaker 2: Just the cinema.
Speaker 3: It's a cinematography rather in general, hawd you go over that word which has had been out of my vocabulary.
Speaker 1: And his phone copped a belting.
Speaker 2: I'm not having a crack, kay, I'm not having a crack. But there was a blog driving car and I reckon.
Speaker 3: You must have been one hundred and sixty maybe one hundred and seven, who knows between one hundred and fifty and one hundred and seventy. And I see my phone and it is underneath his car because he's driving through, and I'm almost like, goes under the back top and I can hear the phone too.
Speaker 1: It's like, what's that grinchy, some lucky bugger from the mid North? One fifty million dollars this week? What would you buy? Guys?
Speaker 2: You sit there and you imagine what would your first purchase be?
Speaker 1: Cool in mine.
Speaker 2: Je jets?
Speaker 1: That's right, you know what? I buy a fleet?
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what. You can take the girl out of the Gold Coast?
Speaker 1: And is there anything more bogan than a BG's concert.
Speaker 7: Sunday forty degrees We're cracking the four oh. I'm going to a VG's tribute concert at Paxton Wins.
Speaker 2: In forty degrees. I will I will melt, I will die.
Speaker 1: It's just going to be like a little red puddle on the.
Speaker 2: Ground, literally on fire.
Speaker 1: What a fantastic week everybody, fantastic pantasic. So do all the gridges, bgs, fans and posh knobs and go off this weekend, Kings and queens. Oh my love, Jody, what are you doing miss day? How does it roll out in the Hayes house set routine?
Speaker 3: It's good. We don't have a separ routine. So we've got kids that I think the biggest the biggest trick now with our kids is trying to get them to sleep. So we've as in the night before because we've told you before that Henry's a very excitable young man.
Speaker 2: And recently we went to Fiji.
Speaker 3: Kara told him that it was happening in two days time, it was happening on the actual day, knowing that he was slept properly the night before. So she said, hey, by the way, we're going to Fiji right now? Yeah, right, I know he's had a full.
Speaker 1: Night sleep because otherwise he just loses his little damn mind.
Speaker 2: But we always go to walk.
Speaker 3: Recently we have gone to Kara's mum's house as well, which takes all all the pressure of us. We get in the car, make sure you're there and just go from there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we celebrate. So we normally all congregate down at Middleton, So we celebrate down there. But we had the great Christmas Cracker incident of about twenty twenty two that nearly threatened to destroy Christmas.
Speaker 2: I heard about this so on the news. I was on. It was on all the new outlets.
Speaker 1: Yes, so my beautiful sister in law curated this gorgeous table and Grandpa's one job was to bring the Christmas crackers and of course he's rock with Harry Porter.
Speaker 3: Christmas gre just a little bit different, just did not suit the Christmas cracker variety.
Speaker 1: The year Grandpa ruined Christmas. Well done, Steve.
Speaker 2: It was a nice little edge.
Speaker 1: Are you a Cracker family? Do you do the We do the cracks, and yeah, we do.
Speaker 3: The crackers, and also we do the crowns as well, because you've got to do the crowns. And it was only recently that's I think Americans that blew their mind that there was a Blue episode where they were in the Crowns going, what the hell is this?
Speaker 2: It's an Australian and English thing.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize it was unique to us. How do you go with the Christmas crowns? Produce a flat because you've got an abnormally large head, a massive head.
Speaker 3: Always have yeah, producer flats on DK mode. For those who used to play Golden Eye.
Speaker 7: Back in the day, all the Jamie Bonds and Nintendo sixty four gold Knight fans go.
Speaker 1: Oh, absolutely, I have no idea what you're talking about, DK, but I try.
Speaker 7: And get involved, even though I don't like dressing up, So I try and put it on my head, across my forehead and kind of sits perks up on the back of my head.
Speaker 2: It doesn't go around.
Speaker 7: The downside with that is after you have a few Christmas beers, I start to sweat.
Speaker 4: Yeah you do.
Speaker 3: And then you sweat in self defense, don't you. Yeah, some people throw punches, you sweat.
Speaker 2: It's my self defense technique. It's how to go.
Speaker 3: That's how ill producing flakes and Daij's sweating eaves.
Speaker 1: It's like like one of those little animals in the bushes that changes color, you know, to protect itself. So it blends into the grass that's flatted.
Speaker 2: It's water. So the predator goes, oh, don't touch him. He's off sweating. I've never been in a fight in my life.
Speaker 7: They're like, oh, from me, But the the paper crown when I sweat becomes a mushy, sticky.
Speaker 2: My forehead.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I'm related question, have you ever had sex?
Speaker 2: And not on Christmas Day? Not on Christmas Day? Jody?
Speaker 1: I need to know.
Speaker 2: I need to know now.
Speaker 1: I need to know. I need to know.
Speaker 2: I need to know what news today know just what you need to know?
Speaker 4: What you need to know with Jody?
Speaker 7: And has.
Speaker 3: Trump just named time a Man of the Year. Really he's started before as well.
Speaker 1: I think he has. It's extraordinary to me, what are we what are we celebrating about Trump? His kindness towards people, his empathy towards migrants.
Speaker 2: His beautiful orange, wispy hair.
Speaker 1: Oh, isn't that stunning? Apparently someone was telling me that the more stressed he gets, I think this could have been produced as the more stressed he gets, the more tanned he gets. So the orange.
Speaker 2: That's his defense mechanism. He just comes out.
Speaker 1: That's extraordinary.
Speaker 3: But I'm someone who approciates someone whose hair is quite whispy. It's just sort of heading down that path as well. It's not that wispy, but it's not getting thicker. It's sort of veering towards wispiness.
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty five has been the years, particularly the back end, the last couple of weeks, where you've become a hat guy.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm wearing a hat right now, and underneath it is hair that's sort of verging into wispiness.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, don't compare yourself to Trump.
Speaker 2: Place comparentslf to Trump, same rig. But that's about it.
Speaker 1: What you also need to know today is that the world's richest man is now even richer. So Ela Musk is now worth six hundred and twenty five billion dollars.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's Australian.
Speaker 1: That's Australia.
Speaker 2: It's about four hundred US.
Speaker 1: Yes, do you need me to say that again, yes, six hundred and twenty five billion dollars.
Speaker 2: Wow, that is that's quite a lot of money.
Speaker 1: Now, we mentioned yesterday you asked me, because we're talking about the lotto win, the fifty million dollar lotto win, you asked me what I would purchase, and I told you I would purchase a fleet of jet ski. Surprise, surprise, I have just worked out six hundred and twenty five billion if I was that rich divided by the average cost of a Kawasaki jet ski, which is twenty two thousands.
Speaker 2: At the top line. Is it, by the way, Yes, that's the go to jet ski the kids are talking about.
Speaker 1: I could buy if I was Elon musk twenty eight thousand, four hundred and nine jet ski.
Speaker 3: And put them all in the garret up on top of each other. This is an interesting little award that Barlei is won.
Speaker 1: Barley has been crowned the world's most romantic destination, beating out honeymoon hot spots like the Maldives. Is it always? I always is Maldives or Maldon, Maldibs.
Speaker 2: Isn't it.
Speaker 1: Maldivious?
Speaker 3: I just can't see it. If it's mal Dives or Deves. I can't see myself and my kids being there anytime soon.
Speaker 1: It is so expensive, Well it looks expensive. It's ridiculous. I've always wanted to if, oh god, if I was Elon Musk rich, that's where I'd got. Those huts over the water.
Speaker 2: Will seclude a little hearts.
Speaker 3: But then you sit there I reckons an hour and you'll be like, now what, Yeah, that's you know, we get used to surroundings and they're like now.
Speaker 1: Well, and also because you need a jet ski and because it's in the middle of nowhere, it's like ridiculously expensive because they can charge whatever they want.
Speaker 3: You are on an island, and I'm assuming getting there is not an easy process.
Speaker 1: No, no, anyway. So it's also beaten the Bahamas as well. So Ozzie's love Bali, right, and it's got breathtaking scenery, it's got a beautiful culture. So yeah, twenty twenty four Travel Awards took everything out.
Speaker 2: What about k I give Ki a bit of a crack.
Speaker 3: Okay, do you know what in terms of romantic destinations, I think I'd rather go to Kangaroo on than Baras. And I haven't been to Bali since twenty fourteen, and I foota trip home picturing cuter.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm right on the gats of Cuda.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I know there's obviously some really really nice places, but the travel and everything.
Speaker 2: Else, it's just around the corner. Keep it local, that's right. And it's not there, then why not the Big Way?
Speaker 3: Because the Midway is just a few hundred meters away from where we are right now, there's Down's primary school.
Speaker 1: Is that where you'd have your reception.
Speaker 3: No, I've told you before that we're going to the grand at the Grand Central. We're going to the grand table, right for the reception.
Speaker 1: Now, Bali is romantic. I got married in Bali, did you.
Speaker 2: That's right because you wore thongs at your wedding wars.
Speaker 3: They were because there was a time where it was cool, where havies are really taking off.
Speaker 2: Everyone who wear war thongs, they're ready now regrets.
Speaker 1: I didn't wear them as the bride. I didn't wear havy honors.
Speaker 2: That's okay, I'm too proud of that. Yes, okay, how romantic.
Speaker 1: At least he didn't get absolutely blind drunk at his own wedding and have to straighten up at about ten o'clock.
Speaker 2: That was that me. I can't remember.
Speaker 1: Everyone. Then you just see someone and you go, oh my god, God, you are pretty stupid.
Speaker 3: But also as a man, you're like, wow, I'm glad that he did it before I had a chance.
Speaker 2: To do it.
Speaker 3: And Ossie Bloke has quickly become the center of attention after his tongue became stuck to a large block of ice at a busy shopping precinct, so This was captured by shoppers at city's busy Pitch Street mall as dozens of ossies went about there Christmas shopping this week only in Sydney. Won by standard capture of the video on social media. Walk past the frozen block of ice and pittreet More and some idiots got their tongue stuck on the ice. I think we've all been there at some stage. Curiosity didn't kill the cat sometimes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the funny part. He's got a bit of a Lloyd Christmas haircut from Dumb and Dumber. Yeah, oh wow. Yeah. So he's just standing in the middle of the pit Street More with his tongue stuck to a massive block of ice. I mean, I just feel like you would have done some stupid stuff as a kid, but someone who would have been a window liquor from way back would be produced for that.
Speaker 2: I don't. I think it's pretty normal.
Speaker 7: It's like I can write a passage to stick your tongue on frozen things or other things, just to see what happens.
Speaker 2: That guy, that guy, he's just been real. He's just being real. For a second. I think it's a blake thing.
Speaker 7: And particularly after we saw the movie dumb and dumber back in.
Speaker 2: The mid nineties. Yeah, we're like, I want to see if my tongue does stretch. Ye, you're like, wow, it turns out great, turns out doesn't stretch, it rims up.
Speaker 7: What I can tell you is and kids do not do this. I know her at a school. My dad when I was young, goes, hey, mate, lick this.
Speaker 2: This is my father.
Speaker 1: Your dad was encouraging you to lick.
Speaker 2: What a D battery? Yes, I've done that.
Speaker 3: Battery D battery For those who are not battery enthusiasts, that's the that's the school.
Speaker 2: That's the sort of rectangle one and so it's got the double thing on the end. You put your tongue on that. What happens for it gives you a little bit shocking, goes a bit fuzzy, he goes because then you're telling you what's going on here? It's weird. You should definitely try jokes, Okay.
Speaker 1: I can I just say this on behalf of women everywhere. God minished.
Speaker 2: And this is why we are in danger eaching every day.
Speaker 1: It's the last day of school for a lot of these kids as they head off to different surrounding high schools. Like Craig More, etcetera. So good luck to all the kids. And I just had a beautiful teacher come up as well and say thank you so much for coming out because these kids don't get too much, so it's been really lovely for them.
Speaker 3: So we also we also got a little visit from Courtney from Callington's. We dropped off some Christmas gifts. That was not very nice of you, Courtney. Absolute legends, what a morning we've had. It's been big, isn't It's been a big year for us. So just quickly, I just want to say thanks jobs. It's been a really really nice year. Oh thank you, a really really lovely year. And this little thing that we're doing, it feels like it gets it gets bigger and better and more fun each and every day that we do it. So thank you to you and use a flak of producers though in everyone involved. We've got such a lovely team like Todd our saying guy, Josh our camera guy. We've got Josh McCay, we've got Jordan Marshall and all these guys behind the scenes who were just absolutely elite at their jobs.
Speaker 2: So we're very, very lucky to be in this space.
Speaker 1: Moe, who puts together these ways as well. It's really hard, gets off at about two am to do it. So we are you and I only can do what we do because we are surrounded by people who are incredibly elite at their jobs.
Speaker 2: And I'm going to crack or we're just the puppets, We're just the puppets.
Speaker 3: To control the puppets, you've got to get someone else's hand and put it up the puppets. Where only the puppets, okay, but also Joe's here, here's a gift for you.
Speaker 2: Oh thank whoa what? Why is everyone surprised at this you got recently?
Speaker 1: Stop it?
Speaker 2: This shouldn't be a shocking moment. Sure, Jodie, this is a big deal.
Speaker 7: We talked about this the other day and Joes you said I was the adjudicator on whether we should be giving gifts, and Hazy has gone ahead and got you a Christmas gift.
Speaker 2: This is massive, man, this is stock standing practice, is it?
Speaker 1: It is beautiful?
Speaker 2: Don't be shocking.
Speaker 1: Quickly read the card.
Speaker 2: What have you written?
Speaker 1: Oh well, what a fantastic view. It's been well done. And once get thanks for everything you're shining and it's great. Too much that's so nice.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Also, also the card is a cockatoo because sometimes you're allowed like a cockatoo.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's a massage boucher for Temple Days. But now, did you get this off a client?
Speaker 2: No, I didn't.
Speaker 7: As Hazy started saying Temple days by ten times a show.
Speaker 2: I definitely did. I definitely did not.
Speaker 3: Definitely did not, because when I was in there, actually said what's your name? I said, Andrew said he would you like to make it out to? And I said, Jodie. She said is this your wife?
Speaker 1: And now Sharon from Temple No's car. I think you've got a mistress.
Speaker 2: There would have been those questions, well then who is it for?
Speaker 1: Oh no, oh no, that's really beautiful. Thank you so much. You know, I adore you and I adore this team. And what a year it's been. Let's do it all again next year.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 3: So let's finish with the final version of Jody's diary for twenty twenty. Ladies and gentlemen, thank you so much for the year. We'll catch you on the twenty fifth of January twenty eighth, rather of January, catch you on the flip side.
Speaker 2: I'm going to turn up on the twenty fourth.
Speaker 1: You are, if you are,