Speaker 1: We are doing the show from California for the last couple of days. You can visit California from Hollywood's wellness and like we saw yesterday the biggest sporting events on the planet, California really is the ultimate playground. I'm gonna say, and we'll chat more about accents very soon, but I don't think the Aussie one stands out?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding yours? Being in the reception at the hotel, there's quite a few Aussies staying here, and like it cuts like a knife. I'm like, oh god, there's a strain over there. Yeah, and look, my fiance Paul has been here also with his mates from Queensland and oh good Gollie gosh, they did not learn the Queen's English there. There's something about a Queensland sitting there speaking in another language.
Speaker 1: Well, our next guest stood out as well. We caught up with him at the Tawergate Party's got a warnable accent, Yes, he really. We caught up with him yesterday at the Twiergate party outside the super Bowl, the great man Jonathan Brown. Well, now't let anyone in, he won't.
Speaker 3: They they will. Why why are you in here?
Speaker 1: Jonathan brown the family and the family here um here in spirit, here in spirits as a true baby.
Speaker 2: See, it has been unreal. You know when you were in radio and you came to the super Bowl, it made me go, oh, radio is the career for me.
Speaker 3: It's the only way to get episode.
Speaker 2: Clint left television just so could come to a super Bowl, and it was.
Speaker 3: A good decision.
Speaker 2: Brownie.
Speaker 3: This is a junket. This is nothing more than a junkie.
Speaker 1: You guys, Now, I've heard a rumor. Someone told me a story at Lawrence recent birthday party about a super Bowl you came to a number of years ago. You saw a door to the corporate suites jarred open, and you wandered in and found yourself inside the fox Tail corporate sweets, and you said you were meant to be there. Rumor or true, it's.
Speaker 3: Actually true, true story. But I was on the back of my exploits on the footy field, which I didn't realize at the time. But when I saw the elevator open, so we better jump in, so we knew our seats were shit. They were noseboyed seeds. I didn't know. And when you roll away, I do. I'm not sitting the noseboards. After my Hall of Fame career, I'm not sitting in the noseboats. So I see this lift, we jump into it. Let's go to the Aussie charm talk your way round of the corporate box. Got out of there and said we're here to see Fox America and scary guys. Don't know where's your credentials? Said well, we're ossies. We forgot our credentials. They go, okay, typical houses. We'll escort you around in that box. So now we're thinking, okay, now, how are we going to get in the door. So my mate says to me, He goes, I'm going to get up on YouTube your mark of the year from two thousand and two when I obviously put my life on the line, went back to the front of the ball. Everybody knows that I am able to explain it. And the guy was obviously knocking the door. Excuse me, there's Australian guys here to Saturday. I started talking. That wasn't working. My mate jump straight out and he goes, he's John o'brown from Australia. Have a look at his market a year at the mcg We shout it on YouTube and the guy was like, oh wow, Wow, that is amazing.
Speaker 2: Is that you?
Speaker 3: Is that you?
Speaker 1: So Tom Hawks told me that story and I said, oh my god, we have to try that. And then in front of everyone, Tomahawk goes and what clipp are you gonna show up?
Speaker 3: Jason?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, you have zero athletic ability.
Speaker 3: So it was amazing. So we enjoyed the hospitality for the whole day. I think we will last lead in the box.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll stick with you. Then today jb Okay, so we all know about AFL Grand Finals.
Speaker 1: You know how much is this better than an AFL Grand Final that?
Speaker 3: Well, it's just it's times ten, isn't it. It's just our larger scale. So obviously not as being a crowd, I think that if you did about seventy thousand people, But it's pretty amazing to be a part of it and to enjoy. It's a great experience.
Speaker 2: The NFL is now coming to Melbourne, which people are.
Speaker 3: So excited about.
Speaker 2: How's that gonna go.
Speaker 3: No, it's gonna be amsing the rams and the rast. That's gonna be crazy.
Speaker 1: You're in a corporate suite here in America. I'm measure where he's going to be sitting when it comes to the gym. Give me on the field.
Speaker 3: The other guy of site is that we're leaving the greatest city in Melbourne in terms of sporting events because we just do it so much better than everyone else. Said, I was trying some NFL goals last night at the bar. Who worked there? I said, oh, hell with the city, and Brice said, it'll be like eleven o'clock in the morning on a Friday morning. My guy the whole town and will be pumping for the whole week. So something sleep in the Sydney like he was in city. He wouldn't even now it's count on, but it's in Melbourne. Only Braces and he goes to be front raw right, and you'll be broadcasting. You weren't want to be cold the NFL by that.
Speaker 2: Stage, interest to get tackled by a few lads on the field. I just saw Mick Moltouse like Drigg, and he'd make a good NFL coach.
Speaker 3: He just well, he would have coaching those guys in the NFL when was on, So pretty amazing. Says he's taking his sons out of here. As a little guy said, get away. That's pretty good.
Speaker 1: So he brought the family, is what you're saying.
Speaker 3: I should have mentioned that well. I asked Carlin. She had no interest. Carl's that our interest side.
Speaker 1: If it's good enough for me, gets good enough.
Speaker 2: Are you, Brownie?
Speaker 1: Enjoyed today? Brother?
Speaker 2: I just Jace, where's your family?
Speaker 1: Oh we are out of that's we're out of drunk. We're out.
Speaker 3: Jase and Lauren.
Speaker 2: Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials,