Speaker 1: On scoring Zostronia. This is the Wader Paney Show.
Speaker 2: Good evening and welcome to the Rita Panehy Show. We have a massive program for you tonight. Joining me shortly one of the finest thinkers of his generation Douglas Murray, who is currently under attack in the UK with left US activist demanding his arrest. Also tonight the latest local international news with Nick Kata and Kosher Gator, and later in the hour Royal and Celebrity news with Kinsey Schofield and the segment that goes viral each and every night millions of people watch this left He's losing it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, your dog is so cute? Can I pat her oh Day is actually non binary? But you can pet bay?
Speaker 4: Have you Blake Thinks brilliant model gaining as gender dogs.
Speaker 2: Joining me all the way from Bosnia is Mensi's Research Center, Senior Fellow and senior col with the Australian newspaper, Nick Cater. Nick, let's start with the ABC and it's unrelenting leftist activism and bias. Have a look at this from Sarah Ferguson this week. This is in her interview with Nancy Pelosi, former Speaker of the US House. The Trump derangement syndrome here is off the charts.
Speaker 5: Donald Trump poisoned American politics in a new way. He's clearly taken America to a dark place. Do you also hold him responsible for the dark place that he took your family to with the terrible attack on your husband in your home?
Speaker 3: Nick?
Speaker 2: Did you forget that it was Donald Trump who was almost assassinated about a month ago?
Speaker 3: And I must point out.
Speaker 2: This is the same ABC reporter who spent a considerable amount of our money pushing the thoroughly debunked Russian conspiracy theory in a three part series.
Speaker 3: Do we ever get any accountability for that?
Speaker 2: But just tell me what you think about the ABC and they're unashamed activism.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I think Trump arrangement syndrome is said in there, and I suggest that we send some vans with suitably protected health workers to actually take them out and swap them and test them. But I think you'd find it's pretty much one hundred percent and there's no known cure for it except perhaps taking them out of the ABC and parking them in front of Sky News for a week. But anyway, the point here is if Sarah Fergus's logic is that Donald Trump's rhetoric in some way incited some individual to go and beat up Nancy Bloni's husband and all those terrible things that happen. That is a long bow. But you could equally well say that going around talking about Trump taking America to a dark place, some poisoning politics is actually going to incite other individuals to go and to make a potshot at him, as one did. Because if you really think that Trump is the Antichrist, you know, the absolute enemy of mankind, then what won't you do to stop him? So I think this idea that in I mean, I'm not a great believer in the fact that inflammatory rhetoric does these things. I think that's down to individuals who make those decisions. But if you're going to go with that logic, Sarah, then you'd better watch your own language.
Speaker 2: Yeah, these people can't even follow their own stupid rules.
Speaker 6: There.
Speaker 3: The double standards are many.
Speaker 2: Now let's go to Cabra and the unedifying outbursts we saw today. Here is our Green Senator Sarah Hanson Young heckling the Nationals David Little Proud while he was addressing the media.
Speaker 7: Peter Darton has laid out a pathway more so than what many of Palestine's o neighbors.
Speaker 8: Would maybe say something about the children that are being.
Speaker 2: Slaughter Why don't you say something about the children being slaughtered?
Speaker 3: That's what she said. If you couldn't hear it.
Speaker 2: And in the Lower House we had at till MP's Alie Stegel, independent till whatever she is, she called the opposition leader racist.
Speaker 4: I would like to share is the human story, the real story about some of the people we're talking about, the lives they're talking And I would ask you to be silent.
Speaker 7: I have the floor.
Speaker 3: Order we hurt you in silence. You can hear me in silence. Order stop being racist.
Speaker 7: The opposition order.
Speaker 3: Well, it was an offensive and unparliamentary remark.
Speaker 8: It should be withdrawn.
Speaker 4: Is a description of language being racist and unparliamentary remark.
Speaker 2: Nicka, how do you see the conduct of Stegel and Hans and Young.
Speaker 1: Look, this may be a wild theory fritchart, but I wonder if actually Stegel and Hanson Young in some strange way are actually on the Peter Dutton team campaigning to get him elected. Because this you couldn't buy this sort of publicity. Really, if you're Peter Dutton, you know, ordinary working, decent people out there, Australians, patriotic Australians are right on board with Peter Dutton. There are no votes in what Anthony Albanezi is proposing, which is basically open doors of Palestinians. People want their borders protected. They can see that when you get seventy five percent of people in Gaza apparently an opinion poll who support hamas well, you know, are we just going to be lucky and just get that twenty five percent who don't? Of course not. So you know, ordinary decent, patriotic Australians are right behind Peter Dutton. And every time you get these sort of displays of I don't know, virtue signaling in his ear, then it just adds to people's concerns and puts them behind him. So yeah, no, no, no marks to Sali's Stegel or ra Hanson Young for that well.
Speaker 2: Peter Dutton. Peter Dutton is coppying it from the media as well. No surprises there. He was asked this on nine today. He was asked whether he's a heartless racist.
Speaker 3: Have a listen, good to see it are you heartless?
Speaker 7: A heartless racist? Do you have any humanity?
Speaker 2: All he could do was laugh there and collect his thoughts.
Speaker 3: I don't know how else do you respond.
Speaker 1: To a question like that, Nick, No, I mean you put that question to be do you have any humanity? I don't quite know if i'd know what to say. Look, it is ridiculous, but it's like all these things. Really, do you know if we were to have a referendum on this tomorrow, you know how to referendum? Theoretically? Should we let in guards and refugees or people who claim their refugees without being able to check their bona fides? The result would be an emphatic no. It would make the voice reference of look tiny.
Speaker 7: You know that.
Speaker 1: So you know Peter Dutton is clearly with the majority of the Australian people. But having to battle against this huge tide of wokeness that pours out of Fairfax and the ABC and the Parliament and SBS and every other pace, you know, he's got to keep his head above water. But if he can do that, I think he can win this issue, no problem.
Speaker 3: Oh absolutely.
Speaker 2: I think he's used to getting harsh media treatment, but I think that treatment is going to.
Speaker 3: Be far worse than he's ever seen.
Speaker 2: He is the opposition leader now, the polls of Titan is within a winning margin, and he's coming out strongly with these conservative positions after the success of the no campaign for the Voice, and I think the media campaign against him is going to intensify.
Speaker 3: Nick.
Speaker 2: Now, before you go, I want to play you this clip that the Marla Harris campaign have released is just again so authentic and real.
Speaker 3: Have a look.
Speaker 7: I called you, Tim, Yes, you didn't answer, Tim.
Speaker 9: I know, I know the what happened, the most important call of my life. It popped up and we didn't recognize the caller a D and it went to A went to voicemail.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Hey, Tim, it's Kamla. I really want to talk to you, Nicka.
Speaker 2: We've run out of time, and thank God, because I don't know how much more of the Kamala and Wolves I can stomach. Nick Kita enjoyed Bosnia. Thanks for your time this evening.
Speaker 3: Joining me now.
Speaker 2: Is author of international best sellers, including The War on the West and The Strange Death of Europe. One of the finest thinkers of his generation, Douglas Marian Douglas, you are right now under attack. The left in the UK are trying to cancel you. They want you banned from tver appearances. They want you to stop writing for publications like The Spectator. But it hasn't stopped there, led by the likes of Alistair Campbell, He's a supposed former journalist turned to Tony blas spokesperson New Labor spokesperson.
Speaker 3: He and others are.
Speaker 2: Wanting you arrested and charged for offensive commentary also known as telling the truth. What is going on in the UK? And do you fear that police are scrutinizing your tweets and interviews and things you've written.
Speaker 7: Well, all that caused this was the fact that I've used my eyes in recent decades, and I've also used my pen, and I have described what has happened to my country of birth, Great Britain, and the continent of Europe, and indeed the way to develop world and the challenges that come through illegal and legal mass migration. That's not all migration, but illegal and legal mass migration. Interestingly enough, this interview that seems to have coursed this breakdown from Alistair Campbell was one in which I simply said what I describe in the strange death of Europe as happening is indeed what is now happening. And I said this, as many people have noted, not in a spirit of glee, but in one of deep lamentation. I never wanted to be proved right on this, and it gives me absolutely no joy to have been proven right that the importing of very large numbers of people illegally and legally from very different cultures into a society which totally fails to integrate them will lead to massive problems, including at some point a massive backlash. Now it's interesting Alistair Campbell should have been one of the ones to try to start this pile on. Of course, Alistair Campbell was part of the Labor government that in the late nineties and early two thousands massively ramped up illegal and legal migration into the UK. He's actually one of the architects of this problem, a problem which one of his colleagues at the time described as being deliberate. See one of his colleagues said he came out of meetings about this issue with a very clear feeling that the Labor government of Tony Blair wanted this mass movement of people into the UK to quote rub the rights nose in diversity. Well, of course all these things had unexpected consequences, but Alistair Campbell is one of the people responsible for them. I'm only responsible for pointing out the facts and the lamentable situation that he got our country into. There's a couple of other things very quickly, Rita. Of course, this man Campbell is best known for his lying dossier about WMD in Iraq, which helped bounce Britain and other countries into the Iraq War. So if he had any kind of sense of decency, he would have disappeared from public life for a long time ago. He was, also, of course, a person who hounded doctor David Kelly to suicide. And that's one of the really interesting things about Alistair Campbell. He's an unbelievable bully and a hack. And one of the things about him, like most hacks and bullies of his kind, he thinks that he can hide behind, as he always does, the claim that he himself is very mentally fragile. One of the interesting things about that is he can chase people like David Kelly to suicide. But if you criticize Alistair Campbell for his frequent bursts of utter insanity. He says that you are using his mental health against him. He's a totally sick individual on every possible level. I make no apology for pointing out the terrible things that he and his friends did to my country.
Speaker 2: Well, your greatest crime appears to be that you were right. You wrote about this years ago. You warned about what was going to happen in the Strange Death of Europe. You were right when you warned of the unrest that would come in books like The Madness of Crowds and The War against the West. And as the great Thomas Sow wrote, people will forgive you for being wrong, but they will never forgive you for being right. And what you talked about that mass migration. We've got that discussion happening right here in Australia. We've had record numbers coming in legally. But if they're not assimilating, if they don't share your values, as we've seen in the UK, you're going to have these problems and just trying to stomp it out with two tier policing and a justice system Douglas isn't going to solve the underlying issue.
Speaker 7: No, absolutely not. I mean, as I said for many years the mass movement of people, often who dislike the culture they're moving into intensely, and that always amazes me. I don't understand why people would move to societies that they dislike very much, but lots of numbers of people do, mainly just because they want to be in a system which can reward of them at least to some extent financially, either through welfare or through the economy, that works far better than the countries that they've fled from. But if you bring people from very strong cultures, with very strong ethnic identities and religious identities into countries are completely apologetic, how toowed self shamed and embarrassed about their past, as is the story that has been pushed on the people of Australia in recent years, as has been the story pushed on the people of Britain, Europe and America in recent years. You don't have a hope of integrating people. So yes, all of this stuff is absolutely predictable. It doesn't require a profit. It just requires people with their eyes open and a willingness to tell the truth. And I hope that people do have their eyes open and continue to tell the truth as I will, and I'm not going to be intimidated by any of these people who should have so much guilt on their consciences. I would be surprised that they dare to show their faces in public again.
Speaker 2: Now, along with you, the other great enemy of the left right now appears to be Elon Musk, particularly amongst the political media activist class.
Speaker 3: Look at this.
Speaker 2: Deranged piece in the Guardian where else with the headline you know who else should be on trial for the UK's far right riots, Elon Musk? That was the headline, and the piece goes on to call Musk one of the world's most prolific enemies of truth. This assault against free speech in the UK is really quite sinister and I've got to say effective. Of course, it's not going to silence the likes of Elon Musk, but the average person may refrain from posting something on their Facebook page when they see people being arrested for online posts for things that are considered offensive, not just threatening or abusive, but just offensive. It seems to be a line that you can't cross.
Speaker 7: Yeah, absolutely, including retweeting videos of things that have happened. The interesting thing about Jonathan Friedland of the Garden He's a very obscure figure. He's not at all known outside of the small amount of the left wing in the UK. But of course, to think that somebody like him would have the audacity to claim that the British authority should arrest an American citizen. I mean, I don't know if Jonathan Friedland knows his history. I assume he does. He's a relatively intelligent man, but he should know that America fort quite significant war in order that American citizens would not in fact be under the writ of British law. And thank goodness, Elon Musku isn't, And thank goodness, he has the guts to continue, like a number of the rest of us, to say what is the truth. The interesting thing, by the way, about two things to say about Jonathan Friedland and this ridiculous piece. One is that Jonathan Friedland actually, after noticing the success of the Da Vinci Code and other sort of rather low boilerplate novels, started writing novels himself under pseudonym, and one of them, published in twenty seventeen, is an extended wet dream about the idea of the assassination of President Trump. It's extremely open. That's the only skill of the book such as it is, is that it's an excitable book for people who would have loved to see Donald Trump getting assassinated. On that principle, of course, inmperhaps the American authorities you ought to ask for the extradition of Jonathan Friedland writing a crappy genre novel under a pseudonym in which he dreams of the assassination of President Trump. Of course, it would be ridiculous to do so, because nobody would read his book. But the other thing to be said about these people is that they just have this satalitarian authoritarian instinct which they just can't get rid of. They think everything should always go their way. They think they should be the censors of the town square. And the reason why you see so much of the media running against Elon Musk at the moment is that they recognize that his platform Twitter is beating all of them of them in all of the stakes the media absorption around the world, and that's very scary for some of these old media who can't keep up and don't have very many readers, like The Guardian. But you know, it is a very important thing you mentioned their reader that in actual fact and Roan Atkinson no less said that it's in a speech eleven years ago. It's perfectly possible. You see that people like me, billionaires like Elon Musk, will be able to get through this era and will survive it. And I certainly plan to, and I'm sure and know that Musk does as well. But what about, as you say, the person who does not have the platform that I have or the means that Elon Musk has, What about them? When as is happening all the time at the moment in the UK police forces that have not solved one burglary, yes you heard that right, not one burglary in recent years, and knocking on people's doors and arresting them for Facebook posts, for retweeting things. Sure, there is some people who've said some horrible things and disgraceful things in recent weeks, but oh my, the priorities of the British police, you know, they are really treading into very very dangerous or Wellyan waters I it turns out, and the rest of the public in Britain can't trust them to solve a burglary. Would I trust them to police my speech? No? I don't think so.
Speaker 2: No, No, And the treatment you're receiving the treatment Elon Musk is receiving is what Donald Trump has been copying.
Speaker 3: For some years now.
Speaker 2: And he's a two hour chat with Elon Musk had a lot of the media triggered. It did reach an enormous audience despite having technical issues at the start.
Speaker 3: But look at some of the media coverage we were treated to.
Speaker 2: This is from USA Today starts with this line for a fascism curious billionaire who loves cuddling up to right wing loons, I mean, and it got progressively worse from the from their Douglas Trump's call the media the enemy of the people, and sadly it seems there are many in the industry who seem desperate to live up to that tag.
Speaker 7: These are just dying entities. I mean, USA Today is such a failing newspapers. There's a spin as as a loo role and it's just an unbelievable rag now and almost no information in it unless you want to follow the baseball, which lots of people do. But in terms of news, it's just the worst possible way to absorb news. But they just have an agenda and they just show it more and more. They describe Elon Musk as a fascist. They describe the former president of the United States. Maybe the next president is a just just a right wing loon. And you know, these these people you can just you can write their headlines and their articles before the event occurs. And I'm sure some of these people do. I bet that guy decided to do that. And you know, of course they don't point out that it seems, whatever your criticisms of Donald Trump, he did this very lengthy conversation with Elon Musk. It's rather more than we've seen from Kamala Harris in recent weeks. But of course they don't mention that. They don't note that because it's just the backing chorus of the Democratic Party. That's all these these dying media brands are. The public can see it for what it's worth. And if you want a little bit of dying left wing media commentary with your baseball results, I suppose you can go to us A today. But it turns out most of the world is going to ex Twitter.
Speaker 2: Well, the reach of that interview is astonishing, unlike really anything you see elsewhere. Now one two, before you go play, you a little clip from the Stephen Colbert Show featuring CNN anchor Caitlin Collins. What is curious here or well please, is the crowd reaction when Colbert makes this claim.
Speaker 10: I know you guys are objective over there, that you just report the news as it is.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know a CNN makes it.
Speaker 7: And they're not. That's supposed to be a live life I wasn't supposed to be, but I guess it is.
Speaker 2: Douglas even his leftist crowd just burst out laughing at that claim that CNN just reports the news. They're just straight down the line, unbiased, and this diminishing trust in institutions, including the media, the police we've spoken about, and judiciary increasingly. It's not healthy, but I think in a way it is healthy that people are actually getting awareness of some of the double standards that exist.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, absolutely. I mean this institutional distrust is as I've said to you before, Rito, we've discussed this. It's about the fact that the public can see through these institutions. If a police force doesn't solve berg even go to the scene of a crime, but it does go for a Twitter x post.
Speaker 6: You know, there's a.
Speaker 7: Problem of priorities in the police force, likewise in the media. When you see the coverage of things like CNN. It's not just that it's biased in its stance. Not everything, by the way, occasionally there's something on CNN that's relatively good and relatively impartial. But the thing is, but what they actually choose, they what gives it away time and again is what they choose to focus on. They choose to focus on things that boost the narrative that they have, whether that's foreign policy, whether it's the war in Ukraine or the war in Israel in Gaza, or whether it's things domestically, whether it's just puffing up their candidate to get her into office in November. And I was delighted to see that. I mean, I don't I just can't watch Stephen Colbert most of the time. Almost nobody does. But I mean, you know, started off as a media now he's just become one of these sermonizers, boring sermonizers of the American left in what used to be late night com swats. But it was wonderful to see that his audience was wayser than he was and knew more than he did, and laughed in the face of the idea that CNN simply attempts to report the truth.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 2: It was the best moment of the whole interview and unintentionally funny. Douglas Murray, thank you so much for your time this evening.
Speaker 7: Great pleasures always, thank you.
Speaker 3: Still to come.
Speaker 2: It's a bumper edition of the Left Is Losing Ed and some surprising data for Donald Trump. Welcome back. Now it's time for Lefties Losing Ed. We're going to have some stella carmala content for you shortly, but first a trigger warning for all the sensitive souls out there. The following clip we'll have Lefties Lose It. Here is Pastor Gino j expressing his disdain for those who don't know what a woman is, including President Joe Biden.
Speaker 3: Remember him, he is apparently still president.
Speaker 7: Congressman in Congress trying to find what a woman is? What is a woman? It's your mama? Make sure dat what's a woman? Your mama?
Speaker 11: President by joining in on a conversation, is a woman?
Speaker 7: Is your mother?
Speaker 5: Man's past eighty?
Speaker 1: Isn't it?
Speaker 7: You mean her? Tell me you past eighty?
Speaker 3: You don't know your your mama and your.
Speaker 7: Wife is a woman.
Speaker 3: Hallelujah. Now here is a woman who.
Speaker 2: Should be listening to the good pastor, because I can guarantee you she won't be able to answer the question what is a woman. Let's hear from Delta Airlines top d I officer that's diversity, equity and inclusion and her plan to make air travel more woke and gender inclusive.
Speaker 6: Then we're beginning to take a hard look at things like our health announcements. You know, we welcome ladies and gentlemen, and we've asked ourselves as that as gender inclusive as we want to be. You know, we're looking at some legacy language that exists in some of our employee manuals and getting to the root of the way some things are described.
Speaker 2: Now let's go to the UK and the so called anti racism protest.
Speaker 3: That's not what they actually are.
Speaker 2: And some of those attending cannot even distinguish between illegal or legal migration or what taxpayer money is being spent on. Listen to this young virtue signaling ignoramous is.
Speaker 1: The anti immigration or illegal immigration?
Speaker 8: What do you say, I don't think anybody's illegal.
Speaker 7: I hear this a lot.
Speaker 5: What means refugee is not illegal because people aren't illegal, of.
Speaker 2: Course, but when they come into the country about passports, what can you do about that?
Speaker 5: We can welcome them in their refugees, their asylums.
Speaker 3: So because they're fleeing persecution.
Speaker 10: And how do you feel about the tax payer having to pay for that?
Speaker 7: The taxpay doesn't pay for that.
Speaker 5: Answering a question, The tax pay doesn't pay for league immigrants.
Speaker 2: Now, times are hard and inflation is biting. But if you rely on tips for your income, perhaps don't be an entitled prat like this.
Speaker 3: Next dude, thank you. I just want to say, it's a nice house.
Speaker 6: For a five dollars tip, you are.
Speaker 3: It looked like it was delivering one pizza there. How much of a tip did he expect?
Speaker 2: Now, talking about entitled young men, these two mysscreens really are deplorable watches. They laugh when court vandalizing a shop owner's outdoor space, even as he tells them how much it costs him.
Speaker 12: Are you serious, man?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: Are you serious?
Speaker 10: I paid sixteen care for this whole place to set. It's twenty five thousand dollars. Fine, So I go forward this video to the cops and see what they're gonna do.
Speaker 2: They have absolutely no fear of the police there or the fact that they are on camera committing crimes.
Speaker 3: I mean, is vandalism still a crime in Blue States?
Speaker 2: Now to a regular on this segment, and frankly, I've missed her.
Speaker 3: She may no longer be on the view, but.
Speaker 2: She keeps bringing the goods, and her Trump derangement syndrome shows no signs of improvement.
Speaker 3: Here is Rosie O'Donnell.
Speaker 12: Are you watching this moron speak? Can he form a coherent sentence? He is the worst thing that ever happened, period, and he's just babbling like an incoherent He's.
Speaker 3: Like doctor Doom. He's the worst thing.
Speaker 2: Now to another lefty celebrity losing it. Here is how Lebron James treats a young fan.
Speaker 7: I'll do that.
Speaker 3: Awful awful. He ain't no Jordan, that's for sure. He's more the male.
Speaker 2: Meghan Rapperno remember her, I've missed her too. Here she is at Seattle's Pride parade, refusing to answer a very simple question.
Speaker 13: You're US women's soccer team famously lost to high school boys. You really think it's fair for these same boys to be competing in girls sports? Why should trans people compete against young girls?
Speaker 3: Do you know I think that they're going to get hurt. Are they gonna get her?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 2: How clever to take a drink so she doesn't have to answer. Yes, Meghan supports trans women. I am men competing against women, even though an under fifteen boys squad smashed the national team.
Speaker 3: Now let's have some Kamala action. And she really is.
Speaker 2: An intellectual, a leader of rare ability and courage and principle.
Speaker 3: So much principle.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna get mad when we have an Attorney general who is trying to resuscitate the war on drugs?
Speaker 3: Yes, can we talk?
Speaker 12: And he thinks the greatest evil that mankind has ever seen is marijuana. It's like I've said this and you've seen this in my emails. Leave Grandma's medical marijuana alone.
Speaker 2: So this is the same woman who convicted almost two thousand people for marijuana violations and send many of them to prison.
Speaker 3: Did she think no one would remember that? Well, the bulk of the American.
Speaker 2: Media has forgotten, and Kamala herself seems to have a a few memory issues.
Speaker 3: How dare we speak? Merry Christmas? How dare we merry Christmas?
Speaker 4: Everyone?
Speaker 2: And the Vice President seems to think that one pumps electricity into an ev an electric vehicle like you pump gas into a regular car.
Speaker 3: Watch this hilarity. And there's no sound or film.
Speaker 14: There is nothing.
Speaker 11: I used to every.
Speaker 3: Morning filling our tents.
Speaker 11: You usually can smell it, and you can hear it.
Speaker 3: You can hear the guzzling sound, none of that.
Speaker 8: So how do I know it's actually working?
Speaker 2: I wonder how many hours she would stand there just holding the bowser. And let's now go to a non binary dog. Watch this and try to figure out if the owner is serious or mocking the painfully woke.
Speaker 3: I'd like to think it's the latter. Oh my god, your dog is so cute? Can you pet her?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 11: Day is actually non binary, but you can pet if you guess.
Speaker 6: It's really not againing misgender dogs.
Speaker 2: And let's end lefties this week with this classic bit of comedy from Stephen Hughes about being offended.
Speaker 3: This never gets old.
Speaker 14: Having a live in democracy, but I never want to be offended again. Well, you're an idiot.
Speaker 7: How do you make a law about offending people?
Speaker 14: How do you make an offense to offend people? Being offended is subjective? How has everything to do with you as an individual or a collective or a group or a society or a community, your moral conditioning, your religious beliefs. What offends me may not offend you, and you want to make laws about this. I'm offended when I see boy bands, For God's sake, it's a val offense of offended. The corporate shills posing his musicians to further a modeling career, and frankly, I'm disgusted. But what am I going to do?
Speaker 7: Call the cops? Hello, it's May again.
Speaker 14: They're on the telly this time.
Speaker 7: Five of them.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, white suits dancing like girls.
Speaker 14: That's them. Five minutes, I'll be out the front, traumatized.
Speaker 3: By now, we'll be looking at more.
Speaker 2: Left is losing it content with my next guest Guy news contributor Kosher, geta Kosher.
Speaker 3: Let's start with.
Speaker 2: CNN, and they're typically anti Trump content, but there was a dose of reality in amongst that TDS and it came from an unlikely source. Polster Frank Luntzu's no Trump fan, but he can't hide this trend. This data is remarkable.
Speaker 15: But I assure you that Donald Trump is doing better among the average union member, not teachers unions and not the unions for government, but everybody else. The trades people work in their hands. He's doing better among them than any Republican has done in decades. This is not going to be a problem for him. The union leadership is more divided from their membership, and the louder that it gets, the greater the divides are going to come in and my focus groups. And this is remarkable to me. The union membership says they don't speak for me. And I've been doing this now since nineteen I hate to say this, eighty nine, nineteen ninety. I've never had union people publicly say they don't speak for me.
Speaker 2: Kosher, that was sobering news for the panel. What do you make of those insights?
Speaker 8: That's probably the best news Trump has received in the last two weeks, where there's been a lot of discussion about the era coming out of the balloon as the race resets. For Kamala Harris, the key for him is the working class and that comment about the treaties to the Australian parlance, you know, goes straight to that he won them by some remarkable margin in twenty sixteen. I think it was thirty six points highest ever in history that group. He lost a little bit of that in twenty twenty, but still had a huge margin. And right now some pools are saying that Kamala Herra, who's actually really shrunk that margin for him even more and that is the key to his victory. So if true, and if you can continue to build on that, that is going to be what is on his path to two seventy and it was I think, so I'll bring news as a result of that fabersion and.
Speaker 2: Panel and very interesting to that divide between the average union member and their leadership. And you wonder how sustainable that model is where you're paying your dues to people who really are not representing your interest and don't like you, and don't like you but like union members. Trump is also enjoying a level of support from Hispanic voters Republicans that seldom.
Speaker 3: See you've ever seen.
Speaker 2: The latest ge pole, the National g poll commissioned by Fox News shows that Trump is leading Kamala but just one percent amongst the national vote, But when you look at the Hispanic voters, the lead is six percent, fifty two to forty six against something back in twenty and sixteen. If you suggested this, he'd.
Speaker 3: Be thrown into some sort of an asylum Kosher.
Speaker 8: The Hispanic vote is really interesting because it's the fastest growing demographic in the US and Trump has made in roads with them. I think Bush actually did quite well with them, maybe surprising to many, and then after that Republicans don't do that well. Trump did. He raised and grew his support with them in twenty twenty versus twenty sixteen. And if that trend holds, given that group is growing and they are in some of those battleground states, there are certainly pockets of them, it could be quite interesting. I think, you know it as policies on the economy and all of that. A lot of them are small business owners, and that resonates with them. Also, it's a personality, sort of that machismo aspect of the Trump personality I think resonates a lot certainly with Hispanic men.
Speaker 2: And I think also when it comes to the culture wars, because that demographic tends to be socially conservative. They do not like all this pronoun indoctrination in schools, all the extremes that elements of the left, particularly in the Democrats, have gone. I think that would be leaving a lot of them uncomfortable, and not just Hispanic voters, but a lot of other migrant groups. And this is something again the left, the media activist don't seem to understand. There's a marked difference between legal migrants and illegal immigrants, and legal migrants are often the ones who are most vehemently against illegal.
Speaker 8: Immigration, absolutely because they know what it's like to have gotten in and what a gift it is to come from the countries that they come from and to be in here. And they're probably even more offended I think by others from where they come from, cutting the line and crossing aver legally.
Speaker 2: Especially if they don't have those shared values, that don't have the work ethic. Perhaps that's I think all part of it. Now, let's talk about the economic credentials of Kamala Harris's VP pick. A prominent business leader and Shark Tank host Kevin O'Leary has slammed Team Walls's record as governor of Minnesota.
Speaker 10: I'm looking at the track record of an individual came into a state and wiped out job creation. He wiped out job creation in professional in manufacturing, in accounting, in every subcategory. You look at those jobs moved to South Dakota and North Dakota the South Dakota job rate right now is four times that of Minnesota, and Minnesota only creates jobs in services that are funded by the government healthcare and social services. Every other sector is in decline. He's also added a surcharge of one percent one hundred basis points on top of nine point eight percent taxes on individuals that are retiring, and of course they're leaving the state in drones kosher.
Speaker 2: That seems to be true for many leftist governments, including right here in Australia, particularly here in Victoria, the job's growth tend to be taxpayer funded jobs whilst businesses are fleeing. And that data comparing North and South Dakota to Minnesota is very interesting.
Speaker 8: It is, and indeed some would say that's by design with left leaning governments and not by defect, because it shures up their power structure if you have more and more people dependent on the government, including for their jobs. The thing that the US has, it's really built in structural advantage that is lust. So here is it has fifty stats, so there's more of that option for mobility interestate mobility than there is given Australia structure. And you see that where Minnesota, I think is in the top fifteen states without flowing migration people fleeing, So New York California are at the top top and Minnesota is just as that mentions, and it definitely accelerated under his watch for a lot of his policies, economic, COVID and everything else. So I think that's a point that the other team should keep heading on.
Speaker 2: And they think it's a coincidence that many of the top ten states that citizens are fleeing from tend to be blue and the ones they go to tend to be red. Florida, Texas, Tennessee one of the biggest beneficiaries of that domestic migration. And you mentioned New York, California, Minnesota. Now let's talk a little bit more about Tim Walls is also under fire for a massive COVID nineteen fraud that happened under his watch as minnesot So to governor. More than two hundred and fifty million dollars of federal money was defrauded, and it was one of the largest pandemic era fraud schemes anywhere in the US. The alleged perpetrators used a Minnesota based nonprofit organization called Feeding Our future, which the Minnesota Department of Education was supposed.
Speaker 3: To be overseeing.
Speaker 2: They did a very poor job of that overseeing. It said astonishing that this went on for so long on such a grand scale without it being nipped in the barge.
Speaker 3: And you looked at the details.
Speaker 2: It wasn't a particularly sophisticated program. You would have thought it would have been spotted early.
Speaker 8: Yes, I think you know. It goes to just wonder as much money slashing around as there was, especially in the week of COVID, and there's no accountability with these blooded organizations. Things that shouldn't slip through the cracks do or people look the other way, or they're hamstrung, or what other reasons are. Politically, I'm not sure this one will land as potently against Waltz as others, because it's more of an indirect indatementleadership in overall, he was overseeing the stage, but he wasn't in the nitty gritty of this particular thing. There are far more other direct indictments of him, as we just discussed the mass exodus people leaving Minnesota and his policies on various issues.
Speaker 2: Well, putting tampons in boys' restrooms, you've got the stolen valor our shoe, we've got him talking up socialism as being neighborly.
Speaker 3: The list is long.
Speaker 2: Kamala Harris, as you mentioned, she is flying at the moment, getting enormously that positive press, doing so much better in the polls than Joe Biden was. But is this Wall's decision going to cause her damage because there just seems to be more and more that comes out with him, and you wonder if he was properly vetted.
Speaker 8: I do think that the vetting is an issue because of how this whole thing went down, and they were pretending to support Biden for as long as they did, and then this last minute switcher Russ. Now you've got what would happen in eighteen months condensed in ninety days. So I'm sure they knew these things, but they didn't have the time to really vet it. And these people, she herself, had never been through a competitive primary process or anything else. So it's plenty there. As you say, it's a long list, but she's got this clear strategy. You're running out the clock, getting very favorable media and new media, and that seems to be what's on the ballot.
Speaker 2: I think she's counting on a honeymoon all the way to November. Koshagata, thank you so much for your time this evening and still to come. Harry and Meghan lose another staff member, plus Elon Musk and jk Rowling accused of cyber harassment.
Speaker 3: By controversial boxer Eman Khalif.
Speaker 2: You're watching the Rita Panehy Show, joining me now is entertainment and world reporter Kinsey scho Filled. Kinsey, let's start with another member of the Sussex team quitting. Harry and Meghan have lost their chief of staff, Josh Kettler, just three months after he came on board, and just dayser to the quasi royal tour of Columbia.
Speaker 3: They've gone to Columbia.
Speaker 2: Really, Paople Magazine, who we know are very close to the couple, insis the depacha was mutual?
Speaker 3: Is that the whole story?
Speaker 11: I do not believe that this is the whole story. In fact, you know this is the same man that Harry and Meghan's team said was instrumental in the success of their Nigeria trip. So why cut ties so close to your Columbia adventure? Just a month ago you and I talked about this, Prince Harry lost Dominic Reed, the Invictus Games original CEO. He resigned within days of Prince Harry accepting the controversial Pat Tillman Award on national television. I don't think that was a coincidence, you know. I believe we're at eighteen employees gone under Harry and Meghan since twenty eighteen, and that does not count domestic health and terminated members of their security detail. So we're seeing a pattern here. It appears to be a clear sign of ineffective leadership and a toxic workplace.
Speaker 2: And we've saw that same patsion when they were in the UK, and that was really never fully addressed. Was it precisely why they lost so many stuff? What happened with those bullying allegations? This sort of bad luck seems to follow the couple.
Speaker 11: What's interesting to me, too, is to your point about People Magazine. A former Archwall employee recently told People Magazine that Megan really wanted Prince Harry to get over some of this litigation and look forward and move on. We know how ironclad those NDAs are, So it goes to your point that People magazine is getting access to people through Harry and Meghan that someone would be courageous enough to talk to them and make Meghan look good by saying Meghan wants to focus on the future and move past some of the drama and just look forward. So yeah, I think that this is just going to continue to happen and till this couple looks in the mirror and realizes perhaps they're problem.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 2: Variety magazine has revealed that Algerian boxer Imman Khalif, who spark controversy along with a Taiwanese fighter for getting Olympic gold in Paris despite having X Y chromosomes, are also known as being male. Well how's this for hootspa. He's now filed a cyber bullying lawsuit against X in France. In the criminal complaint file to French authorities, Khaliff names JK Rowling and Elon Musk and alleges acts of aggravated cyber harassment on the social media side Kinzia, JK Elon.
Speaker 3: Are they in trouble? Could they be going to prison? Yeah? I mean yes and no.
Speaker 11: We're seeing people's doors beaten down over I mean tweets in the UK, so anything is possible today. Quite honestly, I mean, I'm terrified. I think this is just a PR stunt. If I'm being honest with you, Elon and JK could literally buy the Olympics, so they haven't. They have so much money. They'll put up a good fight. But I think this pursuit lacks credibility.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, it's astonishing.
Speaker 2: And you know what, if they want to submit to a chromosome test, then I'll be right there fighting along them if they come back as XX. But we're told they've tested x Y and they did not appeal that ruling. Now let's talk about news side Axius, they found that the Kamala Harris campaign has been editing news headlines.
Speaker 3: And descriptions within Google. This is in.
Speaker 2: Search ads that make it appear like the Guardian, CBS and other major news sites are pro Kamala. The ads include links to real articles, but the headlines and supporting texts have been altered to read as they support Harris's campaign. Objective teams but Kinsie of good as side. This seems to be an enormous waste of money for the Harris team. Why would they bother manipulating headlines when the media is already cheerleading their every.
Speaker 11: Move well, because clearly they're greedy. But the wildest part about this is that it's perfectly acceptable behavior under Google's terms and conditions. I mean, it's clearly misleading the tactic, but unfortunately the tactics does not violate their policies because the fake ads are labeled as sponsored. The Guardian says that they intend to approach Google about this, that they're not comfortable with the Harris campaign manipulating their headlines in this way. But the more frequently Kamaliest team engages in dishonest behavior, the more likely it is that these inconsistencies are suspicious actions will will be noticed by people. It's going to be easier for others to catch on. So I'm hoping that this becomes a bigger story because if the Trump campaign did this, I can't imagine the hell that would ran in on them.
Speaker 2: If the Trump campaign did this, we would not hear the end of disinformation, misinformation threats to democracy. It would be a massive scandal, But I think this will be overlooked by most. Let's talk about the Backstreet Boys star Backstreet Boys A Nick Carter. He's suing the woman who accused him of being a rapist. He's seeking two point five million in compensation for defamation KINSI.
Speaker 11: You know, Rita, I'm not sure this is a great look for Carter. I had to cover a recent documentary that went into these allegations, and while it had first hand accounts from some of the alleged victims, the audience walked away not completely convinced of his guilt. You know, then people forgot. This is the Barbara Streisand effect, where you're bringing it back up again and now you've magnified it. I think pr wise, this is a risky move. But he might have looked at the Giant trial and thought I can do something similar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is a very good point, but Johnny Depp did have a win there that the case against him was such a mess. But I think your advice here is very good. Indeed, these allegations haven't tainted his reputation's reputation greatly, So to go through this, I think there's a risk that he's actually going to come out of it more damaged than when he went in, even if he ends up winning. And we know this sort of court action is also very costly at kinsisco Field. Thank you so much for your time this evening, and that's it from me. I'll see you tomorrow, and I for left. He's losing it at nine point thirty pm up. Next is Newsnight