Speaker 1: On scoring US Australia.
Speaker 2: This is the Wider Panalty Show.
Speaker 3: Good evening and welcome to the Riata Paney Show coming up tonight, Big Australia by Stealth. A record one point one five million migrants settled in Australia since the Albanezy government came to power. Dan Wilde will join me shortly to discuss that and more. Also tonight Army Horrowitz, Darren Grimes and Adam B. Coleman, who has a message for Raygun And sadly we have more unintentionally hilarious.
Speaker 4: Footage of her dancing you can.
Speaker 3: Call it that, and an extended version of lefties losing it, including lefties laughing at other lefties.
Speaker 5: I know you guys are objective over there, that you just report the news as it is.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know a CNN makes.
Speaker 4: It, and I know that that's supposed to be a live life.
Speaker 5: I wasn't supposed to be, but I guess it is.
Speaker 3: Let's bring in Deputy Executive Director of the Institute of Public Affairs Dan while Dan. Let's start with Peter Dutton demanding a total ban on arrivals from Gaza as the Albanese government prepares to bring in a permanent visas scheme for Palestinian refugees. Peter Dutton told Sky News he has doubts about the current screening process if people are.
Speaker 6: Coming in from that war zone and we're uncertain about identity all their allegiances. Hamas is a listed terrorist organization. They've just committed an atrocity against the Jewish people, the biggest attack on people of Jewish faith since a Holocaust, and that the government wouldn't be conducting checks. I don't think people should be coming in from that war zone at all at the moment. It's not prudent to do so, and I think it puts our national security at risk.
Speaker 3: Prime Minister Anthony ALBERNIZI isn't worried.
Speaker 7: Well listen at the security agencies when it comes to national security and the Director General Mark Burgess will play a cretic corole in that. And I seem to try to bring people together, not always looking for a wedge or to divide.
Speaker 3: But dan, wasn't it the AZO boss Mike Burgess who said being having sympathies towards her mass wasn't a deal breaker if you want to come here as a refugee.
Speaker 8: Well, exactly and I think it's pretty rich for the Prime Minister to say that he wants to bring people together. I mean his main policy was the divisive voice to Parliament that he spent his first eighteen months on. Look, Peter Upton spot on the concerns that he is raising are the concerns of mainstream Australians, which is, why would you bring people in from a war zone when there is no amount of assurance that can be given to their identity, where they've been, what they've been doing. I don't understand why you would do that. At this time we know that Labor is their migration policy and their national security policy. It's not based on our national interests, but based on winning and holding seats in Western Sydney.
Speaker 1: That's the problem.
Speaker 3: That is a problem, and immigration again is on the agenda. The Albineazi government is being accused of running a Big Australia by Stealth program by letting in record breaking amounts of migrants. James Morra reveals in the Daily Telegraph that a record one point one five million migrants have settled in Australia since Labor took power, with nearly one third of Australia's population now being born overseas. That's up from twenty two percent in nineteen eighty three, and it's far higher than than many other countries are Canada.
Speaker 4: And the US.
Speaker 3: These demographic changes are rather dramatic. Are we ensuring that there's assimilation, that we've got people here who have shared values?
Speaker 8: Well, unfortunately not. I mean something's gone very wrong over the last couple of years with the migration program. The current intake of this government, which has only been there for about twenty six months, is already higher than the entire Hawk Keyting government, which was one hundred and fifty six months. So to put that in context, this is truly unprecedented dramatic search to our population problems, which is per capita growth is going backwards. There's the social problems where we have this social cohesion issue which is clearly in display. And the political problems which, as we discussed before, you've got the tail wag and the dog with labor focused on the electric rather than the national interest. So I think Australians understand that, yes, migration can be very important to our nation and has been, but the current system simply is not.
Speaker 3: Working no, and I think people are feeling that in various ways. It's not just housing, it's not just hospital waiting lists. It's just across a whole bunch of issues that impact just about every household.
Speaker 4: But i'd have a.
Speaker 3: Look at the top ten countries where migrants are coming from.
Speaker 4: A few surprises here.
Speaker 3: Nearly one in five are coming from India, twelve percent from China.
Speaker 4: Then we've got the Philippines, Nepal and Columbia. Those two surprised a few people.
Speaker 3: And rounding up the top ten, we've got UK New Zealand. I'm sure we'll be in their Vietnam and Pakistan and Thailand. So a diverse range of countries. But the question is the numbers and whether we can absorb them because housing approvals and we're just not building enough homes to how's the people coming in here permanently?
Speaker 8: Well, that's right, and a lot of those mirgrants are also international students. And we know that the international student market is basically a racket for vice chancellors.
Speaker 1: You know the massive increase that we've had.
Speaker 8: They claim it's a massive export industry, but a lot of the students are here working. If you're working in the local currency, spending in the local currency.
Speaker 1: It's not an export.
Speaker 8: So there's a real problem with the universities and their alliance on international students.
Speaker 3: Now, Australian Sports Commissions CEO Kieren Perkins, a swimming gray, has told the project we should be proud of Ygum, the breakdanswer and what.
Speaker 4: He called her awesome display at the Olympics.
Speaker 9: In all of the commentary and the dialogue that's gone on, you know, all the keyboard worries and haters out of there, get back in your box. We are Australia, We are Australian to have one of our athletes so proud to wear our uniform and then to bring what's unique about us to the international stage. We should all be proud.
Speaker 3: But in comments on the project's own Instagram page, proud is the last thing of is a feeling right now. One comment is said Raygun's display was insulting and shameful at a display of privilege and appropriation, and another said it's not hating to say the performance stank and there must have been some females in Australia that could do better. We'll be talking to a breakdancer aficionado who's really into.
Speaker 4: This sort of stuff. A little bit later in the program.
Speaker 3: But Dan, I've got to say, I don't appreciate Australians being bullied into silence. What we can't be critical of something as public as.
Speaker 4: An Olympic performance when the whole world's laughing at it, We're not allowed to.
Speaker 1: I don't get. I mean, the judges game, it's z right.
Speaker 8: So it's not as if the judges said it was a great performance and people making fun of.
Speaker 4: It go bully them, not us.
Speaker 1: It was objectively a bad performance.
Speaker 8: I don't understand those who are defending I've got no problem with her as a person. I don't understand why is she there at the Olympics. Why is that sport at the Olympics? And couldn't the money that was invested into that particular sport be in the views elsewhere? So it just seems such a strange scenario, and I sort of being gas lip.
Speaker 1: So it was so awesome, it was so good? It wasn't it was It wasn't a good.
Speaker 3: Performce I genuinely believe, and I'm not saying this to be bold or hyperbolic, I could do better. I have one hundred percent confidence. Give me half a day I could put together a better routine. So and a lot of people feel that way. So when you're looking at something at Olympic level and you think you can do better, there's a problem.
Speaker 4: Now let's talk about the Elon Musk.
Speaker 3: Donald Trump interviewed went for two hours. The media, I've got to say, we're not impressed USA today or amongst the media slamming it. They call it, called it an unmitigated disaster between listen to this a right wing loon and a fascism curious billionaire. They also said he was rambling, babbling on about crowd sizes and immigration and President Joe Biden and whatever else seemed to pass through his mind, and just a whole lot of other nonsense. But the numbers don't lie. The number of people who've listened to that interview, who have heard parts of it or all of it is enormous. I think, by any measure, it was an enormous success if you want to get your message.
Speaker 1: Across well exactly.
Speaker 8: And you know, one of the key parts of a democracy is for candidates to engage in open form discussion, I mean a two hour discussion. Trump will routinely do rallies that are one two plus hours. Whether you like him or not, reality is that he's probably been one of the most open and transparent presidential candidates we've seen, and we need to have more of these long form debates and discussions, not less. I mean, Kamala Harris won't even front a ten minute interview, let alone do a two hour sit down.
Speaker 1: So you know which one is better for democracy?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, And the fact that so many topics were discussed in a very casual manner with two people speaking, I think it just gave a great insight into where that candidate stood on a range of issues. And that's what you want as a voter. You want to know what the candidate is going to do in offers. Now, just before he left for yet another holiday, President Joe Biden, remember him, he sat down with CBS and he again pushed that lie about President Donald Trump calling white supremacists in Charlottesville very fine people.
Speaker 10: So now Nazis and white supremacists come out of in America with torches carrying Nazi banners fresh ones of the then President Trump and said, what do you think you said? They're very fine people on both sides. I knew that, I knew I had to do something, and that's how I decided to run.
Speaker 3: I cannot believe we are still hearing this absolute lie that has been debunked over and over again, because the whole thing's on video, we're still hearing it, and there was no pushback from that interview. In fact, he reinforced that lie. It's a hoax and a lie. Even the left wing Snopes, the fact checking side, has belatedly acknowledged it's a lie. And let's go to the tape, because this is what President Trump actually said.
Speaker 11: And you had people and I'm not talking about the neo Nazis and the white nationalists because they should be condemned totally, but you had many people in that group other than neo Nazis and white nationalists.
Speaker 3: Okay, they should be condemned totally. So he was talking about the people who were we had that protest because they didn't want a statue to come down.
Speaker 4: I would argue those people.
Speaker 3: On the right side of history, and there were very fine people amongst them. They're not the neo Nazis. That's like pretending that the Women's March in Melbourne were all neo Nazis because a bunch of idiots turned up and gate crash their protest. I can't believe this lie is still still got currency now in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 8: Well exactly, and when you actually look at the whole clip, it's Trump said the exact opposite, the exact opposite of what they accused him of. I think that the hope that we do have is with social media, with Twitter and with others, this is actually being uncovered. You know, twenty or thirty years ago, we never would have known, yeah, that this was all a hoax and this was all a lie. But the reality is, I think more and more people, particularly what happened in COVID and other things, a lot more people are beginning to realize that the mainstream media is not always.
Speaker 1: What it seems.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, Dan will thank you so much for your time this evening.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Joining me now is gb News host and founder of Reasoned UK, Darren Grimes.
Speaker 4: Darren, we will get.
Speaker 3: To the two tier police and justice system shortly, but first, three white police officers have won their racial discrimination case against Thames Valley Police after a judge ruled they were unfairly passed over for promotion because of their race. A superintendent at the force was told to improve diversity amongst senior staff by appointing an Asian sergeant to the rank of detective inspector, despite being warned about the legal risks of not holding a competitive process. The sergeant had not even reached the rank of inspector before they were put in this senior role. Darren, and finally some accountability for these DEI policies.
Speaker 12: Absolutely, yes, And ultimately we said, when it comes to the police force, you know, that is putting people at risk, right, that is putting people in positions and promoting them out attain when perhaps they are aren't worthy for promotion. You know, those who had been passed up for the role actually passed up, is putting it too lightly blocked from applying for the role. They had been there nineteen and twenty six years. That's a long time to build up experience in a role as difficult as frontline policing, to actually build up the skills and capabilities to understand what a police force actually needs. And they're told, well, because of the color of your skin, no thanks, mate. Now, I don't know about eu RITA, but I was brought up to believe that that was a thing called racism right, and this DEEI needs to die because it ultimately is racism and it's putting us all at risk.
Speaker 3: It is it is blatant racism. It's systematic institutional racism. I love the left, love talking about institutional racism until it actually exists and they.
Speaker 4: Ignore it or promoted.
Speaker 3: Now let's talk about this clash between Humsa Yusef and Elon Masker. They're in a war of words. It's getting pretty ugly. This was a fairly extraordinary attack, if you asked me, from the former First Minister of Scotland. He called Musk one of the most dangerous men on the planet and he also tweeted on Musk's own platform that he is a dangerous race beta who must.
Speaker 4: Be helped to account for his actions.
Speaker 3: Darren, it seems a little bit rich for him to be calling anyone else a race beta. You said it is going to be remembered for that infamous white men's speech.
Speaker 12: Well, absolutely yes, and I mean, of course Scotland. Elon Musk pointed this out, Scotland being a majority white country that has given Humsy use of so very much in his life. You know, he was made at the top job he was given the top job in that whole entire land. Now, what really gets me about Scotland in particular is that this is a country that is one of the drug capitals of Europe. It has really quite low numerous and literacy skill sets, and yet we're focusing on the whiteness of people's skin, as if there's nothing more important to be getting on with within a country like Scotland. I think he is actually one of the most divisive politicians to ever come out of that nation. I think Elon Musk is absolutely right to call him out on that, and that actually the two stories that we've already discussed today, I think go to the very heart of the problem that is rampant throughout the West. It isn't just isolated to the United Kingdom, you know this, This is this kind of pernicious ideology that is racist in its fundamentals, is actually driving a wedge between ethnic groups, and I think it's partly responsible for the unrest that we've seen on the streets recently, and I worry that that's going to get worse and worse if the kind of divisive, really quite awful politician comes to use, if actually manages to win the d win the argument. He said, he's going to leave Britain Rita. I tell you what, I know a fair few people that will chip in a few bob here and there to actually help that, you know, get off the ground, that flight off the ground.
Speaker 4: As long as it's the one way to get now.
Speaker 3: The kiss Dama government is falling through on their pledge to lock up rioters and protesters who took to the streets earlier this month to protest immigration and asylum seeker policies.
Speaker 4: Among those to be thrown.
Speaker 3: In prison is fifty one year old Gary Harkness, who was given a twelve month sentence for his role in these riots, and with even the judge acknowledging he did not behave violently. The judge said, I quote here, it cannot be leveled at you that you hit, neither have you thrown anything. Neither is it said that you spat at anybody. But it is accepted by you that you were a party to this disorder and I have to sentence you on that basis.
Speaker 4: And you also know that anyone party.
Speaker 3: To it has to receive a custodial sentence. So we're having, essentially Darren here.
Speaker 4: Bystanders Center prison.
Speaker 3: Astonishing that this is happening, and the speed with which it's happening.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I couldn't agree more ETA, and that's actually very, very troubling. This is all to create a chilling effect on speech and debate, if you ask me, the revenge seeking that's undertaken of late actually creates a chilling effect on being able to discuss the issues that take place on our streets, you know, the stabbings that take place on an all too regular basis. We've had something like twenty six over the last few weeks.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 12: It is an incredible number, and it's an incredibly damning indictment on the state of the country. And the fact that politicians would rather focus on banging up those who were stood as bystanders in these periods of unrest that have taken place over recent weeks. I think goes to the very heart of the problem. I think this is revenge seeking. I think that it is an attempt to scare and intimidate people into not speaking out, not and it will.
Speaker 3: Dire It will will I can see it having exactly that effect, because they're also locking up people for online posts.
Speaker 4: Dan Grimes, thank you so much for your time this evening.
Speaker 12: Always a pleasure to thank you.
Speaker 3: Coming up, the lefties are losing it and Army Howids.
Speaker 4: Welcome back.
Speaker 3: Now it's time for lefties losing it, and I regret to inform you I found more raygun Conent, more terrible dancing to expose later in the segment. But first, it's always funny when lefties laugh at other lefties. And that's just what happened on the Stephen Colbert Show when CNN anchor Caitlyn Collins appeared as a guest to talk about Trump. What else when Colbert made this ridiculous comment, he.
Speaker 13: Knew his attack lines on President Biden. He really has struggled with how to go after someone who's twenty years younger than him, who is a different gender, a different race. It's kind of been this moment where he has not been able to call us around a single attack line.
Speaker 5: I know you guys are objective over there, that you just report the news as it is.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know a CNN makes it, and I know that that's supposed to be a live life.
Speaker 5: I wasn't supposed to be, but I guess it is.
Speaker 4: I guess it is.
Speaker 3: Of course, the biggest laugh st HIV and Gott was unintentional there, but even his left the audience recognized how hopelessly biased cnny's This is an audience that watches this.
Speaker 5: Yesterday, a Reuter's IPSOS poll had Vice President Kamala Harris leading former President Donald Trump forty four to forty two.
Speaker 3: It's oh, looks like it could take on Ossie breakdance a ray gun with those moves. But look, I'm just happy old Steve O smiling and dancing again because he was in a dark place not long ago.
Speaker 4: Remember this, mad Rant. I know how numb we've become, but it's not normal.
Speaker 5: No other candidate for the president's he has ever had to pause his campaign to.
Speaker 1: Defend himself in multiple courts. And I would like to point.
Speaker 5: Out that in all seven of his cases, no one, no one doubts that he did these things. We're just sitting around patiently waiting to find out if the wheels of justice will grind fast enough for there to be any consequences.
Speaker 3: Imagine how unhinged his little echo chamber must be. Newly believes the sham cases against Donald Trump are legitimate. You know, there's a reason why his poll numbers went up every time he was indicted. Even being convicted didn't hurt him with most voters. And that's because, despite the efforts of CNN and CO, most folks can recognize political persecution when.
Speaker 4: They see it.
Speaker 3: And on CNN they really did disgrace themselves overnight with deliberate disinfo after Donald Trump's two hour chat with Elon Musk. Indeed, the bulk of the media has been in full propaganda mode about the interview. They've been calling it a big flop, But the numbers tell another story. Despite technical issues that delayed the start, tens of millions and by some metrics, hundreds of millions have already listened to part or all of the Trump Musk interview.
Speaker 4: But this is how CNN described it, with.
Speaker 14: Forty minutes of silence and then a real apocalypse of politics. No matter how you frame it or what causes which what was finally said between Donald Trump and Elon Musk at last night's A Big X event can largely be defined as a rant filled with familiar lies and lines of attack.
Speaker 3: Familiar lies and lines of attack? Is she describing his scene in colleagues?
Speaker 4: There and scene and we're at it again?
Speaker 3: With this shameless bit of fake news. This is astonishingly dissimist.
Speaker 15: I want to play one exchange that was kind of classic. Well, there were a lot of changes that were exchanges that were classic Donald Trump, but this one really stuck out to us.
Speaker 16: And Nasaki were bombed, but now they're like full cities again, so it's likely not something that you know, it's not as scary as people think, basically, So that.
Speaker 15: Was more Elon Musk than Donald Trump talking about sort of suggesting that what happened almost eighty years ago, I think eighty years ago next year, the bombing of Hiroshiama Nagasaki. Now it's okay, kind of trying to blow off the impact of that, But.
Speaker 4: That was not what they were talking about at all.
Speaker 3: And CNN has deceptively edited that clip and not even mentioned that the discussion was actually about nuclear energy and why it has a bad name because of nuclear bombs. Trump mentioned nuclear energy needs a rebrand. The unedited chat CNN cut up was over two minutes.
Speaker 4: Here's a little bit of it unedited.
Speaker 17: There's the bad side of nuclear which is a nuclear war, very bad side, but there's also I think nuclear electricity designer READI and it's actually you know, people have the sphere of nuclear nuclear electricity generation, but it's actually one of the safest forms of electricity generation.
Speaker 16: It's just a huge misunderstanding.
Speaker 3: If you listen to the whole discussion, you see they weren't saying nuclear bombs and destruction were no big deal, as CNN would have you believe. Let's go to the UK now, where people are being locked up for so called online violence. We can't tell you precisely what most of them have posted online, but here's a judge sentencing one young man to twenty months in prison.
Speaker 18: You have been committed for sentence having pleaded guilty to an offense of publishing written material which is threatening, abusive, or insulting, intending thereby to stir up racial hatred. This offense is so serious that an immediate custodial sentence is unavoidable.
Speaker 3: Threatening, abusive, or insulting The first one should come with criminal consequences.
Speaker 4: You can't threaten.
Speaker 3: People, But since when is insulting commentary something you can be chucked in jail for, other than in places like China or North Korea, and now the UK. It's the same country, incidentally, where someone involved in a machete attack that killed a child and walk away from prison after just six months. Now let's have a look at woke academic and breakdancer Regan, the woman who scored zero for all her dances of the Paris Games.
Speaker 4: But we're told she's the best.
Speaker 3: Female breakdancer in Australia and to say otherwise is sexist trolling. Here's the Australia's Olympic committees and e mears.
Speaker 19: With trolls and keyboard warriors and taking those comments and giving them airtime has been really disappointing. If you don't know Rachel's story. In two thousand and eight, she was locked in a room crying being involved in a male dominated sport as the only woman, and it took great courage for her to continue on and fight for her opportunity to participate in a sport that she loved and that got her to winning the Olympic qualifying event to be here in Paris. She is the best breakdancer female that we have for Australia.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure if she's even the best breakdancer in her family, but let's hear from the woman herself.
Speaker 20: I could be representing Australia. It would be an amazing opportunity and just something I never thought would happen.
Speaker 9: But Rachel is even more excited for the next generation of Bee boys and Bee girls.
Speaker 20: Already there's a lot more family support for people to get in Breaking, because I know people of my generation and earlier, you know, their families were generally like, what are you doing? Why are you wasting your time with this?
Speaker 3: You should listen to your family. Indeed, listen to anyone telling you not to do this.
Speaker 4: Listen to those people, please.
Speaker 3: But Reygan has always had supreme confidence in her abilities.
Speaker 4: Just ask it.
Speaker 21: I think my understanding of musicality going into Breaking was very strong. My body awareness, my coordination, my eye for technique has been much stronger going into the dance.
Speaker 3: And you can under stand why she may be a tad delusional because she kept getting plaudits and awards despite having no discernible dancing ability of sports.
Speaker 19: Rachel Gun, thank you so much.
Speaker 21: I think it is just so cool that a Breaker has one sports Star of.
Speaker 3: The Year, and sadly copyright issues mean we can't bring you her Olympic performance.
Speaker 4: But we can all enjoy some of her other stellar work.
Speaker 8: Much.
Speaker 4: Wow, I have to chair for qualify for the Games. I mean, look at that.
Speaker 3: You know what, maybe we can blame her coach Samuel Free aka Sammy the Free, who is also her husband and a fellow check out these moves. I think we know where some of that choreography came from.
Speaker 4: Goodness me.
Speaker 3: But don't you dare mock any of that because Australian Sports Commission CEO Kieren Perkins.
Speaker 4: Will call you a keyboard warrior, and all.
Speaker 9: Of the commentary in the dialogue that's gone on, you know, all the keyboard worries and haters out of there, get back in your box. We are Australia. We are Australian. To have one of our athletes so proud to wear our uniform and then to bring what's unique about us to the international stage. We should all be proud. It was an awesome event. It was a great display of different thinking. And you know, I'm a huge ray Gun fan. She has made us.
Speaker 3: All proud, made you proud, Kieren made the rest of us laugh.
Speaker 4: Fancy trying to.
Speaker 3: Bully Australians into not having a laugh over something so obviously absurd.
Speaker 4: Give it a spell and talking about having a laugh.
Speaker 3: Jimmy Fallon wasn't letting this comedy gold go to waste.
Speaker 22: Wow Regag's.
Speaker 4: Wow, Rega everyone.
Speaker 15: It's.
Speaker 13: Oh no, Rega, thank you stuff.
Speaker 4: I had to act.
Speaker 2: I had to ask you this.
Speaker 3: How are you feeling since your performance?
Speaker 21: I was like, oh no, no, don't understand, don't burry.
Speaker 17: Up, hey, Regaga, get red.
Speaker 10: Thank you Oga, Regan.
Speaker 1: I see, I see you.
Speaker 23: You speak, you speak through your dance moods.
Speaker 2: I understand.
Speaker 10: Okay, So is there anything else you'd like to tell us me?
Speaker 4: I meant you now.
Speaker 3: The Washington Examiner has revealed that Kamala Harris's VP picked Tim Walls, called a Muslim cleric who promoted a pro Hitler film a master teacher, and admitted they spend time together in the past. In addition to spreading anti Semitic, neo Nazi materials online, Ima Masad Zaman also shared a her mass press release back in twenty sixteen, and has shared many anti Israel posts since the October seventh attacks.
Speaker 4: In a statement to see, an Anna.
Speaker 3: Harris campaign spokesperson insisted that Walls and Zaman do not have a personal relationship, but here is Walls in twenty eighteen clearly saying they do and calling.
Speaker 4: The Imam a master teacher.
Speaker 23: I would like to first of all say thank you too, Imam.
Speaker 2: I am a teacher.
Speaker 23: So when I see a master teacher, I know it. And over the time we've spent together, one of the things, one of the things I've had the privilege of is seeing the things in life through the eye of a master teacher to try and get the understanding. Listening today to the stories and what it means.
Speaker 3: Joining me now is journalists and documentary filmmaker Army Horowitz. Army how well did the Kamala Harris camp Vet Tim Wolves?
Speaker 24: Yeah, I'm sorry, we gotta go back to that Reygun thing for a second. I'm sorry I was laughing at that entire segment. First of all, Rachel Dratch absolutely hilarious. She's in Manhattan Upper West Sider to represent bringing the comedy. But look, I'm of two minds. This is more important than Tim Walls. I'm two minds. That comes a breakdancing, big breakdancing fan. I was taught by the comedian Sindbad.
Speaker 2: I'm embarrassed.
Speaker 24: I went to a breakdancing class when I was a kid, So I've allowed.
Speaker 4: To respect for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, it's.
Speaker 1: Horrible, it's embarrassing. Truth is the truth.
Speaker 2: Should it be Olympic sport?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: If I'm really good at.
Speaker 24: It, my guess is no, it should not be Olympic sports. Sorry, guys, just the way I feel. Okay, back to Tim Waltz and neo Nazis and anti Semitic, anti Israel activists. Look, did she vet him and then this was surprising? Yes, was surprising. No, Look, this just represents what Kamala Harris truly feels.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 24: I think this is going to come out more and more as she becomes her own person. We're gonna realize that she actually finally speaks to the media, if that's even possible, will realize what kind of anti Israel radical she really is. So this really comforts with that. Did he not have a personal relationship, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: He hosts this.
Speaker 24: Guy five times. Of course he did. Becalled him master Teacher. He spent a lot of time this guy. He knows exactly well this guy represents. It's sick and it's disgusting. But this is just a preview of what we can expect the Kabala campaign when comes to Jews and it comes to Israel. Look, there's a woman named Lasweena Bargazi who she just hired as her deputy counselor. The sween has a long history of anti Israel, anti American comment She was interviewed with the FBI because of her comments about nine to eleven. She wore an orange jumpsuit in solidarity with al Qaeda terrorists sitting.
Speaker 2: In our jails.
Speaker 24: This she has a long history of anti Israel, anti American positions, yet she is now in the Kamala administration. Kamala is hired what they call a Jewish liaison, Elon Goldberg. This is a guy who's a j Street anti Israel radical, right, This is guy who came out in full throat support of the anti Israel, the anti Israel you had resolution that Obama while he just abstained, he was actually guy who wrote it. So yeah, this is all a preview of what we're going to see with Kamal President Kamala Harris if it actually happens. So no, I'm not surprised at all.
Speaker 3: Oh goodness, may can you just imagine what the Middle East is going to look like after four years of Kamala perhaps right now, yesterday on Elon Musk's at livestream with Donald Trump, Trump spoke about the manner in which the Biden administration has mishandled Iran and destabilized the Middle East.
Speaker 22: Iran was broke because they told China, if you buy from Iran oil, it's all about the oil, that's where the money is. But if you buy oil from Iran, you're not going to do any business with the United States. And I meant it, and they said we'll passed it. They didn't buy other countries Likewise, you want to buy, you're not doing business with the United States Army.
Speaker 3: The Biden administration's eagerness to revive the Iran deal has emboldened and enriched the Iranian regime.
Speaker 24: Yeah, look, is it surprising that what do you think Iran's position visa via election when they tried to hack or they did hack Trump's paperwork, they tried to assassinate Trump then to go after Biden or Kama they want them to be president. Right, that says everything about the positions that these two take vis a vis Iran. Right, Why do they hate Trump? I don't know. Let's see Trump assassay Sulamani, one of their military leaders right, one of their terrorists, supporting military people who went directly after US interests and Israel's Israeli interests. He killed the Iran Deal, which was the ability to give them the ability to help build nuclear weapons. He increased sanctions, didn't give them loads of cash like the Obama Biden administration, increased economic pressure on the country. Like this is why we can see what's going on when it comes to Biden and Iran, Trump and Iran, and I think what peop will be Kamala and Iran. And also let's not forget just you know, by the way that after Iran sent over three hundred missiles and drones, one of the great attacks on Israeli's sovereignty and territory of all time, what did President Biden do? He said to Israel, you better not react this, otherwise you will lose my support. Can you imagine a President Trump said at Israel, I don't think I can, and he wouldn't. Yeah, that's why he Ron wants Trump to lose and Biden and come on to be president. That says a lot about the election. Foreign policy to.
Speaker 3: Be absolutely and Secretary of State Anthony Blincoln is apparently delayed his trip to the Middle East due to uncertainty in the region, But the expectation is that once he does arrive, he's going to be putting more pressure on Israel to make concessions to her mass to do a deal. Blincoln will be in Egypt, Israel, Jordan, and Katar to discuss with partners the need to reach a ceasefire agreement that secures the release of all Hostages's statement from the State Department spokesperson Matthew Miller army, how should Israel respond to this renewed pressure to make concessions and do a deal?
Speaker 24: Yeah, I mean, if Israel didn't respond to pressure in the past, a deal would have been done and Hamas will still be in power, sending rockets and missiles into Israel on a daily basis and probably grabbing more hostages. Because all you're doing is incentivizing bad behavior, right, I mean, this is look macro micro behavior. Very similar when you teach a kid that it can get away with an inch, that kids can take a mile. The same thing goes with terrorist organizations, and unfortunately that's the situation that they're trying to put Israel in. And frankly, look, I think again, to go back to Kamala and how she would respond this kind of behavior, and how she would respond to Israel.
Speaker 1: Look, she was.
Speaker 24: Giving a speech recently and the chance of genocide, Joe raising up from the audience, and her response was not, Hey, guys, this is ridiculous, this is a moral shut the hell up. She said, Look, if you want Trump elected, then that's what you got to continue this chance. That's the way she handled it. That's the way she's going to handle Israel and Kamas going forward.
Speaker 2: Be prepared.
Speaker 4: Appeasement. Yes. And two Hunter Biden.
Speaker 3: We've got newly released records and interviews revealing that Hunter Biden sought assistance from the US government for the Ukrainian gas company Barisma, who were eyeing up a potentially lucrative energy project in Italy. This is while Joe Biden was Vice President. A White House spokesperson has said Joe Biden was not aware when he was VP that his son was reaching out to the US embassy in Italy.
Speaker 4: Really, how believable is that? Firstly, are me and how.
Speaker 3: Rich for the New York Times to be running this story prominently When I were among the media, you suppressed the Hunter Biden laptop story when it really mattered, and then.
Speaker 4: Lead up to the twenty twenty election.
Speaker 24: Yeah, you know, I'm gonna miss all the Hunter Biden's stories and talking about it.
Speaker 2: That's gone.
Speaker 24: I gotta be honest. I mean, you know, it was a big part of what we were doing.
Speaker 1: What we were doing.
Speaker 16: Look, there's of.
Speaker 24: Course this massive hypocrisy when the New York Times and the rest of the mainstream media suppressed all of these problems and issues when Joe Biden was president, and the more they brought it up, the more they realized it was suppressed electoral possibilities, so they kept quiet about it. But now that Joe Biden is no longer running for president, hey we might as well tell the truth and talk about the reality of what's going on. So now you're seeing these stories come out because Kamala is running and not Joe Biden. It's gross, it's transparent, it's obvious. I can't believe. Look, if I were them, I was just going to just ride on that wagon of saying, hey, let's just suppress it, leave it or alone. Why bring up now? Just high I let your hypocrisy and your failure to live up to your responsibilities before. But hey, you know what, I guess, better late than ever, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, better late than never. Army Horowitz, thank you for your time.
Speaker 4: This evening always your pleasure.
Speaker 3: Still to come, I'll be joined by an appalled breakdancing expert who'll explain where it all went wrong for ray Gun.
Speaker 4: You're watching the reader Panicky show. Now. A petition has.
Speaker 3: Launched online calling for breakdancer Rachel Gunn better known as ray Gun, as well as Australia's Olympic committees and emirs, to publicly apologize for ray Gun's awful Olympic performance and also they want an investigation into how and why she made it onto the Olympic team.
Speaker 4: Joining me now is Adam B.
Speaker 3: Coleman, founder of Wrong Speak Publishing and also an avid breakdancing fan. Now, you have written about this issue, you know your stuff, and you've insisted that the academic class defending Raygun's performance because she's a symbol of their bubble world.
Speaker 4: What do you mean by that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the bubble world of academia.
Speaker 25: What often happens is they try to cover for each other and they see that she has a status of having a PhD in some form of dance culture. And so for them, they'll do anything to cover for them. They'll applaud her for her efforts when the Olympics is not about giving it your best effort.
Speaker 2: It's about winning. It's about the best of the best.
Speaker 25: There's meritocracy involved, and from what I can tell, there's a level of It doesn't feel like meritocracy looking at the qualifiers that led for her to end up there. I was just watching it just before we started filming, and clearly the person she was going up against was better in those last three rounds, and it doesn't make any sense to me objectively as to why she was chosen over someone who was literally half her age, more skilled, has more athleticism than her. You know, for one particular round, Rachel didn't even get off the ground. She was physically doing floor work. She didn't do anything acrobatic, nothing whatsoever. She wasn't nearly as creative. I will say her qualifying wasn't nearly as bad as her Olympic performance, but that's not a very high bar.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there is a sense of entitlement, it seems, and I don't know if that is because of her academic background, but you did write that she can't PhD her way into being a supremely athletic. And you also note that internationally breakdancing or breaking is highly competitive. It's athletic, it's creative. People have to have enormous skill. So again, how did she qualify? You said you've looked at some of those qualifiers where her opponents seem to be better. Is it so subjective that you know these sort of results can happen or would most people who are into their breakdancing watching that competition or agree with you that her competitor should have made the team.
Speaker 25: I think anyone who is apparently not a judge of that competition would come away with the same conclusion as me that Reagun is not better than Holy Marley, who she was competing against. Objectively speaking, Holly Mally is quicker, she is younger, and she's more acrobatic than Reagun is. And if I can put this in a very like Leyman's way, someone who is just getting into breakdancing can only do certain moves, the easier moves. Regan looks like she's been she's basically an amateur, whereas Olimali looks like she is someone young but clearly more naturally talented than regun Is, So it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.
Speaker 2: I don't know if there's some sort of collusion or.
Speaker 25: Any corruption behind the scenes or anything like that, but I'm still dumbfounded by what I just watched.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not suggesting there's been anything corrupt, just perhaps some bizarre decisions made along the way. Now we've learned that Reygun is coached by her husband, who is also a breaker. I think we've got some footage of his moves. I think he's had a bit to do with some of the choreography we saw in Paris.
Speaker 4: What do you think of his dance moves? Could this be the problem that she need a bet of coach, perhaps.
Speaker 25: Not necessarily that you know, there are moves that she is capable of doing, but there are certain things that you just clearly can and cannot do. You know, not every person who wants to be a gymnast can be a gymnast. There's a certain amount of strength you have to have, there's a certain amount of skill that you have to have that is natural, or you have to put an abundant amount of time to overcome where you lack. I just don't think by her age to do the type of things that she's doing. You know, she's basically at a geriatric stage of any breakdancer, and most of them last basically into their mid thirties competing wise, and maybe the top ones, especially the males, they can go a little bit longer. But for her, for her to go as far as she did with her skill level or lack of skill, is truly amazing to see.
Speaker 3: Well, we are getting a lot of pressure here from the media, from members of the sporting fraternity saying that you cannot be critical of her or her performance because she gave it a red hot go. But you wrote it your piece that people are mocking her because of her audacity to believe that she deserves to be considered one of the best female dancers in the world, and her performance was astoundingly bad. Again I'm quoting you there. Do we have participations? Trophy is at Olympic level? Is this what we're basically talking about. Was saying, well, you know, she's older than the other dancers, she's perhaps not as experience in actual dancing. She might be experiences and writing academic papers about dancing. Is this a participation trophy at Olympic level.
Speaker 25: Yeah, and part of me thinks this is a little bit of licking the wounds for Australia, you know, because it is embarrassing to see.
Speaker 2: So I think the reaction is to say, well, at least she gave it a go.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 25: Listen, Australia is not known for its break dancing. You know, you hear those type of excuses, But the reality is, we wouldn't do this for any other sport, especially in Olympic sport. We wouldn't make these type of excuses. The reality is that she's not nearly as good as her competition. And listen, when it comes to the Olympics or any sporting event, someone's going to come in last place.
Speaker 2: So it's not about her coming into.
Speaker 25: Last place, but it's what she did and how she represented herself in her capabilities while competing. And like I was saying before her qualifying round, you know, to make it into the Olympics was actually better than what she performed at the Olympics. So and I don't even think it was nerves. I think she was trying to be overly creative because she knew she's not as skilled as the other dancers, but by trying to be so creative without the skill makes you look very goofy, and break dancing it just completely falls apart. You know, there's creativity is very important break dancing, but you have to follow it up with something else.
Speaker 3: I think that's the word, Adam, goofy. I think goofy sums it up beautifully, Adam Bee Coleman, thank you so much for your time.
Speaker 4: This evening, and that's it from May.
Speaker 3: Up next is news, not I'll see you at eleven tomorrow, not with Douglas Murray.