Speaker 1: Welcome to the podcast, everybody. This is where Andrew Hayes shamelessly throws himself at the feet of Ryan Fitzgerald, begging him to be his friend.
Speaker 2: You know how in the movies sometimes where people just put it on people like I remember an episode of Friends where Joey put it on Rachel.
Speaker 3: He's like, I've fallen in love with you. How does that sit with you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Pretty much? Did that?
Speaker 2: I know?
Speaker 4: And then Jennifer Aniston was like, wouldn't have thought so.
Speaker 2: Joey, Yeah, yeah, fitz he played of Jennifer Aniston.
Speaker 3: There is good morning, Ryan Fitzgerald.
Speaker 5: What a magnificent song to be introduced makes sense? Which I think was your nickname at the Central Districts Footy Crime.
Speaker 3: It wasn't you been talking.
Speaker 4: To dear Well, I'll tell you what, Fitzy. That doesn't bode well.
Speaker 1: That little comment for one of Hazy's life goals. I know you must have spoken about it during the week as well. Is the guy that was in the snow and lost his phone and he had his life goals and was to have you know, three on the roster and.
Speaker 5: We spoke to him today to him on show today. His name is Marco. He's from Marrickville. He sent us a photo and he's jacked like he's actually so he's he's five, he's two kilos off.
Speaker 6: He's want to be eighty.
Speaker 7: Seven kilogram right.
Speaker 5: Kate Richie asked him and question him about three girls on the roster, and he said, Look, he just said, I'm.
Speaker 6: Going to be honest with you. I've got a lot of love and I want to want to give that love, and I don't think one girl is enough to give it to.
Speaker 4: I don't know how to ask this question. But he sounded like a right knob with that list.
Speaker 1: Was he?
Speaker 5: Now you know what, Jodi, he was actually a really lovely guy.
Speaker 3: And he and you know what, and.
Speaker 5: He was, you know what, when you think when you transport yourself back to when you were nineteen years of a yeah, and he's already got half of the twenty five thousand dollars he wants in his bank account. God, the age of nineteen, I was working making seats at Mitsubishi.
Speaker 6: There's no one I had no money in the bank at all.
Speaker 4: Well I bring this up, Sorry, hazy you guys.
Speaker 2: So I can only imagine that Kate Richie was very very open and very warming. With that information about the rotating Ross.
Speaker 6: He did feel like he was talking to his mum, Paul.
Speaker 4: Fix.
Speaker 1: The reason I bring that guy up is because it led us to a conversation about our life goals and can I can I read out Hazy's top three to you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: So the first one was to name his son who's coming at the end of this year, and that was either Jason Francis or Horn.
Speaker 3: First names.
Speaker 1: The second one was to get drafted as a thirty eight year old rookie into the AFL.
Speaker 6: Is still a chance, Hasey, is still a chance.
Speaker 1: But the third one was to become best friends with FITZI.
Speaker 5: Oh, well, I tell you we have got to the point now in our relationship where they're is a handshake and a hug at the start of it.
Speaker 6: I think we're on our way.
Speaker 3: That's good. It's really busy, so just some as you're comfortable with.
Speaker 2: This fits sometimes my mates, it's the first question you asked, you're not working over, what's Fitzy like? Yeah, And I'll quickly and seamlessly drop in that we might be best mates.
Speaker 5: Fitz you're a northern and Hazy that's the tough thing. You're going to have to come down south at some stage you will need protection. I will get people. I know a few bikeies down there that'll look after you right again. But you will if you want to be best mates. You got to hang out down at point along the beach and a couple of times, and you've got to spend some time with the lads.
Speaker 3: So you mean like a gun or knife or something. I was like protection. Ye isn't this relationship chomping up?
Speaker 5: If you want to go shopping at Colonnades, you do need a few weapons to take with.
Speaker 4: You, dear, and you have to do a sewe off the jetty as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah cool, Yeah, I want to teach you. I want to take you down there, show you a few pointers. You know, you'll have to scull a couple of woodstock cans, throw them in the water and then on them in the morning, cut off some jeans. But yeah, I would love to take you down there and show you the lovely folk from down south.
Speaker 4: Ri Fitzy, it's newsread to Abby.
Speaker 1: Can you also teach them how to say seafood meadows because they seem to have an issue with that every time they say it you Seafood.
Speaker 4: It's happened a few times now.
Speaker 6: The traffic's piling up at Seafood Meadows.
Speaker 1: Anyway, stop being a sicker pant with Vizy and we need to talk about showdown. Please, what's your gut feeling, Fitsy, you guys any shot.
Speaker 5: It's a tough one because you know, it's really disappointing that Isaac grank and Mars is out as well. So look, the underdogs always do well in showdowns. I don't think there's ever a favorite. You can I mean, you'll have a favorite with betting companies, but anyone can win it. It's going to be hard for adelaide I think it's going to be similar to last year. We won the first one last year and then we got spanked in the second. Whether we get beaten as much as we did in the second one last year, I don't think so.
Speaker 6: But I think Port Adelaidea definitely a better team at the moment.
Speaker 3: Did you play in the show down?
Speaker 6: Yes, I played one hazy.
Speaker 5: I was on the bench for a three and a half quarters and they threw to me down on the bench a couple of times, and I just made out I was doing something on an exercise by then. They threw me on Darryl Wakeland and he absolutely cleaned me up a couple of times. I took one marcesy fifteen meters out on a little bit of an angle and we were up by I think seven points.
Speaker 6: Someone pointed this out to me on the front bar.
Speaker 5: We're up by seven points with about five minutes to go, so this would have been the clincher. I reckon to get us a couple of goals clear fifteen meters out.
Speaker 6: I shanked.
Speaker 5: Port Adelaide, took her down. They kicked the next two goals and they won the showdown.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, there you go. I'm sorry I brought that up. Yeah, thanks, thanks mate.
Speaker 1: It's the eye interview Daryl Wakeland the other day because he's a farmer now, so he was talking all things pharmacy and he brought that up.
Speaker 4: He said, how he towed you up in a showdown.
Speaker 6: Great man wakes very very good man doing.
Speaker 5: He's got he's got his own franchise, I think, franchise of pharmacy.
Speaker 4: Short eyes down at Port Adelaide.
Speaker 5: It's always good to know somebody works in a pharmacy, especially especially.
Speaker 3: You appreciate time. We'll catch up with again next week.
Speaker 6: Love you guys, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Thirdey and twenty fourteen showdown tickets your last chance in town.
Speaker 3: He gets some tickets, gives a call right now, you've got the co.
Speaker 4: Word love how he just humored you?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we give him sort of friends so great deals and cheeky getaways. What if dot com has just the place winter hardaways?
Speaker 3: Great? But bring on spring jump.
Speaker 1: On the wa if app to book hotels, apartments, holiday rentals and more.
Speaker 2: God if it's Ozzy for travel, my.
Speaker 3: Dude a flight.
Speaker 7: Please welcome to Jody and Hazy to today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's in our face.
Speaker 4: Here is good morning, Good morning. Is there a little game going on tomorrow night? It's something happening and laid.
Speaker 7: Over, just a minor battle between two teams.
Speaker 1: Yeah, talk us through, talk us through the emotion in the rooms right before a showdown, like it's next level, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: It is?
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 7: You try to We don't treat the week as normal.
Speaker 8: You do everything as you would normally in terms of your schedule, in terms of your recovery and your training and things like that. But yeah, internally you know that it means more to the team and the fans than it does a normal week, And that sort of all culminates into that that five minutes before the bounce, just before you run out of the race, and you hear either the port fans ready to boo all the Crows fans ready to cheer, and it's yeah, it's unmatched. It's the best feeling I've had in my short career.
Speaker 4: Who speaks right before you go out? Is it the skipper?
Speaker 8: Nixy usually addresses before we go out and endors just before the bounce, So we've got yeah, we've got the wise words of both of them. And usually for a showdown, you don't have to say a whole lot. It's pretty much everyone's up, ready to go and ready to take them on.
Speaker 3: And why do you hate Port Adelaide so much.
Speaker 7: In trying to grab a headline?
Speaker 6: Isn't he?
Speaker 4: But there's genuine hatred between the two clubs.
Speaker 7: I'd like to be honest.
Speaker 8: It's funny because when you look at it from like, just just take yourself out of the like which team you support and whatnot. Like if I was drafted to Port Adelaide, I wouldn't like the Crows but I was drafted the Crows and now I don't like Port Adelaide. Yeah, And it's like just a sliding doors moment, like so that the dislike really just comes from the fact that you're on one side or the other. It's sort of just because you're wired that way. But like I did get drafted and I flew over here and then a few days later I really.
Speaker 7: Don't like Port.
Speaker 8: I don't know why, but that's just the way that's about Australi and like sort of way.
Speaker 4: There must be players at Port though that you like and respect.
Speaker 8: Yeah, plenty of them, plenty of them, and I mean the club, like you can't not respect what they've done this year.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but it's just just like it's other teams.
Speaker 8: So you dislike a Calling, would you dislike it along you dis like a West Coast whatever, And then you come up against them, you beat them all, you lose and you just move on with you. But Port, because you're playing against them and it's in essay and it's the big week and all the radios and media ask about it and stuff, it becomes this elevated game and all you want to do is win because then you get bragging rights.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've got the headline, tom do day open to a trade to Port Adelaide?
Speaker 8: Now can we just rewind the tape? How did you go on to that?
Speaker 7: No one does? I to figure that one out.
Speaker 1: Showdowns always upsets, always like the team that you least expect to win.
Speaker 4: Sometimes does this week?
Speaker 1: Are you guys a chance because I guess going favors.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, I mean yeah, yeah, they probably deserve to considering, but yeah nah. You look at a showdown a sort of zero zero in the in the record column and just say, like, whoever is the best team on the day wins, but like a final in that regard, And I think we've won the last two against them after a not so good performance to finish the year. Maybe that was last year, but we feel like we're in a good spot in terms of some of the footy we've played, especially the momentum of that fourth quarter against Melbourne. We can come out and hopefully get the jockeys, but they're not. They're not the team that.
Speaker 7: Will just lay down, especially in a showdown. So it's gonna be tough.
Speaker 3: Tommy, Kevin, the surge is busy. What's the latest?
Speaker 6: What do you do it just jump straight in.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I had a little plan of fashion release last week on my left foot, so the opposite of the ACL but that was I've had about pain in the hill for about eight months or so, so that was the end of year operation that we just brought forward. Nothing major, very minor. Back walking without crutches about three days later, So no worries there.
Speaker 4: It's on first name basis with the nurses and the doctors.
Speaker 8: I actually frightening me yes, because I've had the shoulder done a couple of times as well, so that the shoulder surge and the knee surge and the foot surgeon, I'm all basically just got their personal mobiles, texting them if we've got any issues rather than go through the receptionist. So it's probably not a good spot to be and to be honest, but I do feel a bit privileged sometimes.
Speaker 4: I want to ask you.
Speaker 1: You're a big movie buff. Barbie and Oppenheimer. Have you seen them yet?
Speaker 8: I have, yees seen them both absolute crackers, love both of them really, yes, right, so Barbie.
Speaker 7: They're very different.
Speaker 8: I'll quickly do Barbie basically like with Barbie, Tom Radio, You've got a yeah, I've got a Yeah, thanks for having me.
Speaker 7: Guys.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I just the headphones off.
Speaker 8: But no, Barbie, if you're if you're a male listening to this and you haven't seen it because you think it's going to harm your masculinity, just swallow the pride and go in and see it.
Speaker 7: It's entertaining.
Speaker 8: It takes a little bit to get used to, but there's a lot towards the final forty five minutes to an hour is like a lot of social commentary and living with purpose and all this sort of stuff.
Speaker 7: It's actually quite a deep movie.
Speaker 3: In the end.
Speaker 8: It doesn't seem like it, but there's a lot to it. And then Oppenheim is just a three hour epic, but you have to lock in for it, so I suggest don't see it at like nine o'clock. See it a bit earlier in the day, get a good feed beforehand, don't drink too much so you have to leave the cinema because you don't want to miss anything. Try and hold on for three hours.
Speaker 4: And playing a game of football time.
Speaker 8: There is there is something about this Jody, this movie. It's an epic. You've got to give it all the time to day. But the best part of it is the performances in the cast are incredible. So yeah, you miss any moment, you just feel like you have been cheated. So go and see both. And I heavily enjoyed both.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 2: I'm still watching reruns of Cars too. That's where we're at in our household.
Speaker 7: And you don't have kids or anything. You just know you're a fan.
Speaker 3: Nothing kids, kids.
Speaker 1: Now, before we let you go, as we do every week, we need to get your preference for Battle of the Bangers.
Speaker 4: We're not going to tell you whose songs who.
Speaker 1: We're just going to play the little snippets and then you can cast your vote.
Speaker 2: Impartially okay almost may maybe shut your eyes there, Tommy, so you don't see any reactions.
Speaker 7: You two just poke face it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for what it's worth as well. That's the jay Z version of horse this one. Okay, numb On call jay Z Lincoln Park fuel.
Speaker 1: Sus knowing that whichever way you lean, you're very influential in this because you have in the past turned Battle after bangers on, isn't it now?
Speaker 8: I remember last time I was aware of whose song was who? This time I'm not first heard numb my eldest brother's favorite song growing up, heard it a lot nostalgia hit and it was real. And then Shimmer come on and I was like, this is more bit more me sort of had a little resurgence about two years ago three years ago, saw Jacob's played in the gym and it got me up and about added it to the Spotify liked playlist and it made.
Speaker 7: Made a resurgence. So with your heart, then to Shimmer gets the winds.
Speaker 3: You can now safely work out to the official endorsement. And if there's your headline.
Speaker 1: If you're a cross, several headlines of this interview, isn't.
Speaker 8: There Yeah, wow, we're really going from today. That's a fifty one to forty nine sort of vote, though that's not a clear FA. I was very Yeah, there's Lincoln Park sort of gone off the rails a little bit, but back in the day.
Speaker 4: But also if you're a Crows fan, then you know what way to vote this.
Speaker 7: Morning, right, you played that card?
Speaker 4: Play any.
Speaker 3: That you will.
Speaker 2: Hey, Telly, appreciate your time this morning. Best of luck with the recovery and best luck with the show next week.
Speaker 3: What are you gonna be doing? Are you going to be in the coaches box.
Speaker 8: Now I'll just be watching from the up and the stands like everyone else. So I'll just be a regular fan and have no influence on the game. So if we lose, don't blame me. The other thing, if we win, I get all the credit because I did something during that absolutely.
Speaker 1: The other thing is I want to take my husband Greg for his birthday and Hazy hasn't got me any tickets.
Speaker 4: So if you got any, spare swing my thanks.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think allocations exhausted. But Hazy, if you need any, let me know.
Speaker 2: It's time now for what are you gonna call therapy or are you offering some advice this week?
Speaker 1: No, I've actually organized something for you this week, so you're welcome.
Speaker 4: So by the end of this you'll be thanking me.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, thank you in advance.
Speaker 4: Hear diary.
Speaker 1: Something staggering happened this week. A guy lost his phone and his list of life goals were revealed. They include ed a bevy of beauties at his disposal, have.
Speaker 3: Three girls on a roster.
Speaker 4: So a rotation system.
Speaker 1: By my calculations, we have the numbers to make this happen for Hazy producers. Oh are you in I.
Speaker 4: Can do Tuesdays, Thursdays and every second Wednesday.
Speaker 1: News reader, Abby, what about you old take Mondays and Fridays?
Speaker 7: Tommy red nice? Does that mean like it to have him all weekend?
Speaker 1: And judging by Hazy's Monday joke, it might be hard work.
Speaker 2: So what has one hundred and forty eight teeth and holds back a monster?
Speaker 4: There's one hundred and forty eight teeth and holds back.
Speaker 3: A monster, holds back a genuine monster.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm just thinking of you, okay, my zipper.
Speaker 1: Oh, speaking of Willy's, Willy Rioli is set to miss the showdown.
Speaker 3: You guys, I'd probably get back there. Burn giants, no Willi Rioli.
Speaker 1: Though, No Willie, No Karen from North to free By.
Speaker 3: I tried to free Billy and to get it so as you.
Speaker 1: Sorry, we asked this week what the fort goes on in the supermarket?
Speaker 4: Unexpected item in bagging area.
Speaker 3: It's frustrating, isn't it?
Speaker 4: But for no apparent reason?
Speaker 1: Also like and then it's got all please seek assistance.
Speaker 4: And then half the time they're just wandering around like we are doing.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, the guys that are working there, because all they hear all day is just constant bang bang bang, So they're like half dead zombies.
Speaker 4: And Rick from Windsor Gardens was fired up.
Speaker 9: I hate it when they put their chocolate on special, but they take the black off and hide it out the back.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, what do you mean?
Speaker 7: They take the snack off the snacktop.
Speaker 9: Any deer chocolate that's a good cellar, they hide it.
Speaker 3: They don't put it on special.
Speaker 9: They take the snap and the bat the mink and they keep it out of the back till the vales being after them one day, where's the snack chocolate? And she goes through your eyes, probably sold out already, I said, but I just saw you just put the figures on.
Speaker 1: We learn exactly why Hazy never played AFL from his son, and it turns out it has nothing to do with the lack of talent, skill and dexterity, and everything to do with the likes of Barnaby Joyce and co.
Speaker 3: Hey, dad, why didn't you play AFL football? I really have it down on that one. And I was like, well, this.
Speaker 2: Sometimes the draft and there's a big drafts And that was maybe six or seven years where I was trying to get the self drafted, and I'll tell you what I said, sell you what's some politics?
Speaker 9: Boy?
Speaker 7: Rick?
Speaker 4: Calm down, mate.
Speaker 9: And another thing is when you got check out, you get your bag, you spam it, you put it down that there's in your own bag.
Speaker 1: And as per usual, everything went smoothly on the technical front.
Speaker 4: Speak sometimes in your whole O.
Speaker 3: Your mics.
Speaker 4: So to our new team rotation system.
Speaker 7: Does that mean like it to have him all weekend?
Speaker 4: Willy Rioli to Free.
Speaker 9: Billy and to rich Well, I think the shopping market should be paying us away.
Speaker 1: Totally go to hell off this weekend. Kings and Queens all my love, Jody, you will.
Speaker 3: Do this freaking story. Just telling me so much.
Speaker 7: Scene is huge.
Speaker 1: I love Ryan Reynolds and he shared a video of his nude scene with his former co star Sandra Bullock in celebration of her Get this.
Speaker 4: How old do you think Sandra Bullock is?
Speaker 2: She's got to be seven odd, just kidding. You Never overestimate the age, No you don't. You're always underestimating the age. Thirty three, she's fifty nine, fifty nine. She acts actually quite surr Isn't that outrageous? I thought you were going to say something like fifty fifty nine.
Speaker 1: So the actor posted the famous clip from their two thousand and nine rom com The Proposal, and he said Happy birthday to the inimitable and stunning Sandra Bullock. In the famous scene, the pair bump into each other. She drops her towel, she's come from a shower. He's stripping off because he's been for a run, and they're nude and they go.
Speaker 4: Bait like that.
Speaker 3: It's nice, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh my god, don't look at me.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I look too flawless. Humans touching each other.
Speaker 4: Each other and being horrified by each other.
Speaker 2: It's like, imagine they had a baby, and then you're like, well, hang on, imagine if Roan Reynolds and Blake Lovely had a baby.
Speaker 4: They do several.
Speaker 3: Several and I'm assuming they're probably pretty fluorless fluted.
Speaker 4: The most immaculate humans on the planets.
Speaker 3: It makes sense, doesn't it.
Speaker 7: Juice Juicy?
Speaker 4: This is juicy.
Speaker 1: After denying receiving any more cosmetic work than lip fillers, Kylie Jenner has come clean on the season finale of The Kardashians like she secretly had a boob job. Ohayboard Goly you know, I got my breast done before Stormy, within six months of like having Stormy, not thinking I would.
Speaker 4: Like to remember when I was twenty, like they were still healing and.
Speaker 2: Everyone around is like what which you can't tell if they's surprise or not because they've got a heap of filler.
Speaker 1: Yes, but if you put the pictures of her when she was a teenager and now, it's just unbelievable.
Speaker 2: I think that is the definition of chalk and cheese. So when you look up saying it's the chalk and cheese, there's a teen picture of the Kylie there and then now it's like, wow, chalk and cheese.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I saw a meme the other day.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I should say this, but it was her younger and then her now, and the caption was don't feel bad, You're not ugly, you're just broken.
Speaker 3: Yes. Yes, there's the same one with Christian Ronaldo.
Speaker 2: Yes, with his teeth really the original teeth versus his new teeth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, very different looking human.
Speaker 4: I can't wait for the before and after of you here in Visil.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm trying to do. It's a painful process.
Speaker 1: Joe the estranged wife of Ariana Grande's new boyfriend, feels betrayed and heartbroken over.
Speaker 4: Her excess romance with the pop star.
Speaker 1: Lily Jay, who shares an eleven month son with Ethan Slater, is devastated her family's been torn apart and feels the Broadway start a band in his family. According to a Tomato or Barbecue sauce, Jay's heart is most broken over the fact that her young son won't have both mum and dad around constantly. All right, come peel the curtain back.
Speaker 4: Please your thoughts and feelings on Ariana.
Speaker 2: Ariana Grande is a fantastic artist that we fully endorse here at Over nine one Night, specifically for her very very strong lyrics. Has an amazing voice. Okay, yay, Ariana, that's not what.
Speaker 1: You said during the song before. Certainly not what you said.
Speaker 2: It was someone at the back of me with a knife to my back. You must endorse Ariana.
Speaker 1: I think you might have inferred that should be hard work just a little bit, yeah.
Speaker 2: A little bit more high maintenance than most. Yes, yeah, that's the sort of vibe.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not quite at that. There you go.
Speaker 2: I went to a weekend escape when we're gonnnounced very very soon and Battle of the Banger is still time to get last minute voting.
Speaker 4: Please, yes, come on, get around it.
Speaker 3: Whoa, that's a bit desperate.
Speaker 2: Jump on our Instagram page at Jody and Hazy cast your vote. Have two options this week, You've got numb Encore by Lincoln Park and Jay z Oh. We're going real old school fuel shimmer and a big cheerio and welcome to camera guye Josh you great man.
Speaker 7: Good Thanks guys, how are you going? So?
Speaker 4: How are you going?
Speaker 9: Goold?
Speaker 7: Thanks?
Speaker 4: You look sharp today?
Speaker 3: Have you lost weight?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: My gosh, you smelled terrific stuff.
Speaker 7: I won't be able to get my head out of the door on the way out.
Speaker 1: No, okay, all right, what you got for us?
Speaker 10: Okay, First and foremost, I want to do a quick shout out to Sophie Layton on the Socials, who, for two weeks in the row has been requesting arm by Kylie.
Speaker 3: Battle of the Bangers.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, Sophie, every time we play that song every hour, that's for you, darling.
Speaker 3: That's for you.
Speaker 7: So but let's get down to the winner, shall we.
Speaker 10: Alright, drummer, no surprise, it's Hazy by mile.
Speaker 3: What thinking, Joe?
Speaker 10: Excuse me?
Speaker 4: Mine was a great song? Thank you?
Speaker 3: Sure, sure, sure, sure sure. Take us through some statsuge we're talking about thing.
Speaker 4: Oh it's okay. He just said you want my last It's fine.
Speaker 7: A sixty four percent lead to Hazy.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: Okay, even stings up a little, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: Well, it's supposed to be showdown week as well, where everything really tightens up and it's a nice even contest.
Speaker 1: I got told, yes, you've done, got told yesterday Channel ten that I'm going like to old school, that I need to freshen it up and go early two thousands.
Speaker 2: Early two thousands, that's still pretty old school. It's like twenty years old.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know. But my stay, well, when we shimmer out, that's like nine.
Speaker 7: Okay, all right.
Speaker 2: And that's when you know it's super old school. Did that song have to be imported into the playlist?
Speaker 3: Did it? Or was it already in the playlist? It might not have been.
Speaker 7: I don't know, man, you're the one that doesn't. Yeah, it's very it's very true.
Speaker 4: Now you're really veering into smart ass territory.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey, what I will say though, in terms of a score updates.
Speaker 3: Do you have a scrip up date for a show?
Speaker 4: It's six?
Speaker 1: All okay, well you had to claw your way back, So now that I've let that happen, I'll change my tact in a way, I'll go again.
Speaker 7: Wow six All like, what do you.
Speaker 3: Think about that?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 2: Ladies, enjoy? Please your winner for this week a Battle of the bang is. It's jay Z and Lincoln Park. It's numb encore, very good stuff. Thank you, thank you, thank you your fart to your kind jokes.
Speaker 3: Appreciate it.
Speaker 10: I can't you.
Speaker 7: Tell me you built the time machine.
Speaker 3: It's hazy on this day? What day is it yesterday?
Speaker 2: Oh that's right, right, come on Friday before the showdown. You know exactly what to do. Now, don't do that. Don't do that. Just sit down and enjoy this place. That's like a little trip down memory lane. For the twenty eighth of July, let's go all the way back to eighteen fifty eight, when Jody Oddi was born. In every single time anyway, let's go back to the eight. Is Jody's mic working. I'm not really sure what's happening here. Oh you just didn't say anything.
Speaker 4: You know it's working.
Speaker 3: Carry on, fingerprints.
Speaker 2: Were used as a means of identification for the first time by William herschel Oh, and then not long after that, gloves were invented for criminals to cover their tracks, invented by Danny Glover.
Speaker 3: It is kidding. I think Danny Glover was a part.
Speaker 4: Of a no dope man's blinding the joke. Please. He was an actor, Yes, we get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, famous for the lethal.
Speaker 4: Weapon Yeah, no, no, we understand.
Speaker 3: Also invented the gloves.
Speaker 4: Danny, what's that called? Oh, it's a Glover.
Speaker 2: Let's shorten it like going from the Facebook to Facebook. Two thousand and one, Ian Thorpe became the first swim between six gold medals at a World Championship.
Speaker 7: Cheezy had a purple patch too.
Speaker 2: I had two thousand and two thousand and four for the Olympics and then every in between for the World champs.
Speaker 3: I mean the boy could swin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And how good is it when you're watching the Olympics and normally it's really tense and tight. But you knew that he was going to smoke everyone out of the water, how good?
Speaker 3: And knew he was going to come on real song?
Speaker 4: You got thort be last in the relay.
Speaker 1: Hunters behind what we've got Ian?
Speaker 2: What about when Ian's just jumped off the blocks and you hear this guy's cracking a beer, a celebrity beer already nineteen ninety Soldier Boy was born in Chicago, Illinois. Today is his thirty third birthday. Hello Soldier Boy speaking first name Soldier, last name boy, A real named DeAndre Cortez.
Speaker 3: Way, okay, I understand why we went to Soldier Boy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we get it now, yeh.
Speaker 2: Twenty twenty two, the final episodes of tv SO Neighbors after thirty seven years finished up in Australia and then it made a brief comeback almost didn't it?
Speaker 4: Is it still going? Who's to say? I don't know, is it on Peach?
Speaker 2: It's a bit confusing what's happening with Neighbors right now? But one thing is consistent. I bet your Toady's still involved. I mean, that guy is just consistent, to say the least. And the name one song on July twenty eight to nineteen ninety six was spy us Girls.
Speaker 3: You have a guest there, Jade, what do you reckon?
Speaker 4: All want to be?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do you know that? Because you can read the sheet good song too.
Speaker 4: Yeah it's cracker.
Speaker 3: But what were you doing there back in ninety six? How were you six ninety ninety six?
Speaker 4: Okay, I was not, I want to say, even born. I don't know what you need.
Speaker 2: It's been a big show as well in terms of giving stuff away. We gave away our second winter weekend escape package as well.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Huge.
Speaker 4: We got another one to give way next week.
Speaker 3: Too, Yeah we will. I don't forget as well.
Speaker 2: Of course it comes with thanks to automasters and what if and wet roads are dangerous, we know that's But the thing we need to talk about as well is it's along with this package. Our boy Carl from Auto Masters is going to throw in a two hundred and fifty all about you off a service or a pair?
Speaker 4: What Carl, Thank you so much, Carl, Go off, Carl, Go off, Carl.
Speaker 2: You're generous, lovely man.
Speaker 7: The moon was heavy