Speaker 1: Righto, Coops. Premiership season done and dusted. We've moved to the finals.
Speaker 2: Well done, mate.
Speaker 3: We made it.
Speaker 2: You just got there. I did. How are you feeling today?
Speaker 1: I had a Saturday night.
Speaker 2: You good?
Speaker 1: Went to the Happy Mondays. It was awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It wasn't that popular when I got home. The sun was just rising.
Speaker 2: Got home on Father's Day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just said, mate, the Uber driver got lost. Mate, it's interesting because we acknowledge the Roosters with the injury and they've lost a few in a row, but It's a really tricky sort of end of the season. You've got the Waz, the Panthers and the Dolphins. Which one do you think enters the final in the best form?
Speaker 3: I think over the last, call it six weeks, I think they've all sort of faced each other.
Speaker 2: They've all won. They've all had little wins.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I like the Waz with the momentum, but they haven't played their best football. I think Penrith dropped a couple of games, call it a month ago, but their game is in very good shape.
Speaker 1: You can see it tightening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the way they went.
Speaker 3: After the Tigers yesterday, like it was, the Tigers could have been anyone and they were just priming themselves for September.
Speaker 2: The way they played, they were just a jersey.
Speaker 1: Precision, right? Just the skill level right across the field. I mean, the ball goes to Milky Jenkins, who checks, goes, there's nothing on terms around, throws a 30-minute pass back into the middle.
Speaker 3: But every set after points, power, power, kick. Nathan was torturing with the torpedo. So they're in good nick. So if you ask me the question, I think Penrith are in the best form.
Speaker 1: But you're right. The reason it's tricky, Coop, is because, I mean, if you look at the Warriors as an example, you know this a lot more than I do and people out there, and the fact that with the Melbourne storm, you guys would so often, most years, have the minor premiership wrapped up about six weeks out. And so that last six weeks, you're almost treading water. And I thought the same with the Warriors last week. I actually thought the Warriors' win over Manly was an outstanding win when you look at the circumstances. They're locked into a top-two spot. They go into the game. They've rested probably close to their most crucial player, Wade Egan. They're playing against a side that suddenly found a fair bit of form in Manly. And the primary focus is don't get injured, don't get suspended.
Speaker 2: You do have one eye on next week and all those things.
Speaker 3: But I like what Webster said after the game. Someone asked him about that, about the lacking of full intensity and commitment to the game.
Speaker 2: He goes, I'm not worried about that. These boys will get it next week.
Speaker 3: There's going to be a momentum and a buzz around New Zealand. And all those sort of half efforts or sort of, you know, backed off a little bit, that's not going to be there. This is a team that care for each other. They have a good game that holds up under pressure. And I think they will hit the accelerator.
Speaker 1: Mate, we kick off the finals with the Bunnies and the Knights. This will be a terrific game of football at Allianz, which I love. Yep. Isn't it funny, Coop? I said it on the show last night, the old bloke Wayne Bennett. One thing I really admire about him is while most coaches, you know, they've got their focus just on finals football. I've got to play finals, you know. And so what they do is they get their sides jumped into the blocks quick, accumulate points, stockpile points. And a lot of those teams, you see them start to play their best football in June or in July. Wayne is happy to risk not making finals to get the timing to win the whole thing. And bugger me, in the last two years, this club has been just decimated by injuries. Suddenly they hit the finals. Yeah. almost injury-free.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're the team that probably scares anyone in the top four about what they could do.
Speaker 2: The Roosters rested on the weekend. Wayne Bennett didn't.
Speaker 3: They've had the Jai Arrow celebration the last couple of weeks. There is momentum. They're good players, feel like They're playing with authority.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You know, Brandon Smith's starting to do things. The key for South Sydney is their best players need to play well. That's as simple as it is for South Sydney. They have been primed, you know... Latrell's had 10 weeks off. He's been tippy-toed back in. Now he's ready to go. Cam Murray's fit. Cody Walker's played with confidence.
Speaker 1: Fafita's found his place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's damaging on the right end. So their best players need to play well. I think that's the key for South Sydney. Cody Walker, Cam Murray, Latrell Mitchell, David Fita on the right edge, they all need to have like nine out of ten games.
Speaker 2: For South Sydney to win.
Speaker 3: On the other side, for your old mob, the Knights, There's a couple of things I think they need to get right. Their game style is they need to keep the ball in play for long periods of time. South Sydney are a stop-start team. Cody Walker loves to kick it out, loves to go, all right, we're going to go two plays to the right-hand post and we're getting the ball to Latrell. Now, if they get that style in the first 20 minutes, I think Newcastle are under pressure. But if the ball is in play for long periods, South Sydney don't have a great yardage kicking game. Sullivan, Walker, Smith. So I think Newcastle can win that there. But the one thing they must do, Newcastle, is they need to stop the left edge of South Sydney. The key part to that is if Cody Walker, Latrell Mitchell, Alex Johnson score tries, I think what they need to do is double team the left edge. So here Piram, it's for the Broncos, sits on the short side. He needs to be on the other side. So a fullback on the try line needs to be defending in the line on the left-hand side and stack up and make it thick on that left edge attack for the South Sydney. And force Sullivan, Fafida, Whiten to score one-on-one. Like, back your short side defence. Here, Caelan Ponga gets this one wrong. And on Friday night, he can't. From this position, he needs to be a couple of metres to his right-hand side, making an extra defender, thicken up that line and force that short side to come up with a play. Just force those Sullivan and Fafida to do something because that... is a space that Alex Johnston, Latrell Mitchell and Cody Walker use.
Speaker 1: Gotcha, gotcha.
Speaker 3: So the fullback needs to defend on the right-hand side and thicken up that defensive side to stop the left.
Speaker 1: That's interesting, Coops. And you look at, I'll just talk about something that sides used to do in the past against really great ballplayers like Cody Walker is. But it's interesting about that left-side attack. They do it so well, obviously, because of the very fact that everyone knows they're coming back. Everyone knows they like to get in the left. And just about everyone knows and recognises the shapes they're coming with, but they still can't stop it. It's amazing. Okay, I want to talk about something there. So, you know, and you want to get numbers to the threat. You want to get numbers in and around Cody. It's interesting you see Caelan there. So, you know, like even if Caelan pushed into that type, the first defender there and went a little bit wider, pushed him because he's got mobility, pushed him a little bit wider and sort of just offered a little bit more space. you know, through the middle, giving them to know where the threat is. Like he pushed, like he pushes those tight guys, goes the other way and pushes them to the threat. And the other one, Coop, was the cliff lines rule. Now, Tim Sheens used to do this with Ricky Stewart. What he would do, Ricky, Ricky would basically, what Ricky would do when you played was pain in the ass because he'd just be chirping from there. He'd sit in what we call a safety position. So there's the two, there's the two markers. He'd sit behind there and he just, you know, like, He'd be pushing players. You go to the left, you go to the right. But what he would do, Coop, the crucial ball player, is that when they would set up manly, he would wander over straight opposite cliff lines and just come out of the line a million miles an hour just to make him play early.
Speaker 3: Yeah, see, I think Cody Walker's got that ability to drift on the outside and attack at a passive line, but he's also got that catch pass if you come outside in. So what I'm saying is, If South Sydney's greatest strength is their left edge, Kalen Ponga, stack up your right edge and force Sullivan, force Fafita, force Whiten to come up with a play. Defend that man-on-man, but stack the other one where it's double-team. And if Sullivan can come up with plays, good on you. I would be taking Cody Walker and Latrella out of this game as much as I could.
Speaker 1: On the night side of things, as far as their attack, I'd like to see them go back to what they were doing at the start of the year, which was, I mean, at the start of the year they had this system built around Dylan Brown, Fletcher Sharp and Kalen. And it was like very much what I really liked about it was you saw that Kalen would just, rather than go searching for the ball, then all of a sudden come back to his sweet spot. He would just position himself sometimes at the sweet spot and get them to move away and just bring it back to him.
Speaker 3: I think shift the ball, ball in play for long times, get fatigue into Latrell Mitchell, Cody Walker, Brandon Smith, and then start attacking them late in the halves. I think that sharp Ponga combination where they go long passes, I think Ponga attacks the centre better than anyone else. I think he can get to Latrell Mitchell if he's fatigued. If Ponga attacks Latrell fresh, I think he's going to smash him. But if he gets him fatigued at the back end of sets with long minutes of ball in play, I think he might be able to skip to the outside.
Speaker 1: One thing about the Knights that gives the Knights a chance is Souths let their opposition play football. I think Souths are a really dangerous side. My knock on Souths is they've got to tighten their defence.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're not an elite defensive team. So that's why I mean fatigue. Get fatigue into them, they'll make mistakes defensively.
Speaker 1: Tell you what, I bet you it was a nervous wait for Wayne when they were waiting to watch the Latrell replay.
Speaker 2: Oh, the Rodwell smash?
Speaker 1: When he hit Rodwell outside in. I thought he just clicked.
Speaker 2: So did I.
Speaker 1: At first, first glance. Yep. Man, who wins, Coop? What do you think?
Speaker 3: Um.
Speaker 2: I think Souths do.
Speaker 3: I think Souths will fire. I think Wayne's just been stroking the ego of the South City players and they'll come out bouncing. If the Knights can get that style of play that I say, keep the ball in play and stop their left, I give them absolutely a chance. But I think on face value, I think South Sydney's best players will get the job done. You?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I look at the Knights and they've been smashed by injuries to key men. The Saifidi suspension is tough because they're short on middles. I think injuries have just been a bridge too far for them. But they've had the week off and they're fresh. As I said before, if there's a team that might be tailor-made for them, it could be South because, as I said, South will let them play football. Mate, won't Auckland be rocking this weekend?
Speaker 3: It'll be the best nightclub in Auckland, seriously. It'll be the best nightclub in Auckland. Best ticket in town.
Speaker 1: Incredible. And what a game too. Waz and Dolphins. Yeah, real contrasting styles. The dolphin's about speed and ball movement and they're speed out wide, you know, The WAS just power and directness.
Speaker 3: Well, I think this, you know, you don't win the game in the first 20 minutes, but you definitely set it up. And I think the first 20 minutes is going to determine who wins this game. The reason why I say that, if the WAS get off to a good start, that crowd support, the emotion, like, yes, they've got firepower, the Dolphins, but I just don't see the Dolphins beating the WAS if they get up and about. What I mean by that is, I don't think try scoring is the main thing for the Wilds, but if Fisher Harris and Aaron Clark, like they're– call them their spiritual alpha males. Like if those two start well and just put the Dolphins on the back foot with every carry, every tackle, I think it's just going to get the stadium up and about. And the system from the Warriors will get confidence from it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The other thing about Dolphins, Coop, is that there's individuals– that have played, you know, the younger players have had a taste of big game football, Max Plath in particular, but there's not a lot of finals experience.
Speaker 3: Well, Fisher Harris will be captain of the year and Aaron Clark will be lock of the year. I just feel these guys, there's a lot more other guys that do a lot more highlight things, but I feel the key to this game.
Speaker 2: Is the Warriors.
Speaker 3: It's their start and it comes down to their spiritual leaders. Whereas on the other side for the Dolphins, I just think they get confidence from their attack, right? So I think Katoa, Farnworth... Cobbo, the hammer. They can't let 20 minutes go without having a run or done something.
Speaker 1: It's interesting.
Speaker 3: They need to break a tackle, get a line break, start getting their feel into this game. What do you reckon about the Wiles and the Dolphins? Do you think the key is that start? But the firepower from the Dolphins, they can score points quickly.
Speaker 1: I think what you'll see from Christian Wolfe, I think you'll start to see. I reckon the outside backs will do a hell of a lot of work through the middle of the field to try to get Fish and those blokes to miss, just try to burn them out. Because as we know, Coop, it's a very simple thing, but fast blokes and little blokes making big blokes miss, that tires them out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so what you're saying is the backs will do all the heavy lifting and score the points.
Speaker 2: The mids, the forwards, just defend.
Speaker 1: Just defend.
Speaker 2: Line speed, defend.
Speaker 3: Stop Fish Harris, stop Aaron Clark, and just defend.
Speaker 1: And I think... I mean, it goes without saying. You can't give Tamari Martin and Chanel time. When Wade Egan goes to the line and takes that ball to the line, he's looking short and he throws one of those no-lookers. Mate, those outside men, I'd give them the instructions to defend outside in. I think better to show a little bit of space over the top than a space through the middle.
Speaker 3: First time the Dolphins have ever played finals, so there's a lack of experience there. their first finals game is going to be flying over to New Zealand to play in front of that crowd. Do you think that plays a part in the Dolphins not delivering or potentially delivering?
Speaker 1: I just think if I was the Dolphins, Christian Wolfe, I just think this is a massive opportunity. If you go over there, I mean, if you're going to win the competition, you've got to beat the best anyway. There's an opportunity. Jump on the plane. Get over there. Beat them in New Zealand. Make a huge statement.
Speaker 3: And Christian Wolfe has said that. He said that when the Dolphins play the Roosters. And they blew them away early on.
Speaker 1: The other one, Coop, right? Let's look at State of Origin 3 in terms of this game. So for all intents and purposes, like New South Wales were on a mission no one gave them a chance to do. But as the week went on and everyone was sort of writing New South Wales off and, mate, this is the toughest road trip, suddenly the pressure started on Queensland. And, you know, the Warriors have been– one thing about the Warriors I really admire is the fact that The ability to not worry about pressure, not worry about everything that's going on around and just remain single-focused. But there's a lot of expectation in Auckland. There's a real feeling and there's a sense of destiny around this side. It's going to be a full house, fair bit of pressure on the Dolphins.
Speaker 2: And a bit like the New South Wales.
Speaker 1: Sorry, the WAs.
Speaker 2: A bit like the New South Wales team.
Speaker 3: When that starts happening, and I heard Laurie Daly talk about this, heard some players talk about it, there's only 30-odd people that can do anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? So the Dolphins will go over there. them versus New Zealand. I mean, the whole country. There's only 30 of us that can actually have a say in what's going to happen.
Speaker 2: They can't. We can't. So you do.
Speaker 3: You sharpen up and you become more sort of intricate.
Speaker 1: Interesting. We're talking about Wade Egan now, crucially. What an opportunity this finals presents for Izzy Katoa. It was already just so highly thought of, but I mean, he has a big September. He gets elevated even more. Who wins Coop?
Speaker 2: I think the Warriors.
Speaker 3: I just feel Fish Harris is the guy. I feel like he's the only one that's truly done multiple comms, experienced what this is all about, and they will be going, Fish, what do we do? And he'll be going, this is what we do, follow me. I feel like he is the key to it all.
Speaker 1: Both times they played this year, it went down to the wire, I think it was a two point split. Both times. Good games. It's gonna be, it's gonna be, it's gonna be tight. Look, I'll lean to the Warriors, but I, mate, jeez, I reckon the Dolphins are gonna push them a long way.
Speaker 2: Yep, I give them a big shout, big time.
Speaker 1: Now, Sharks, Cowboys, funny this one, both teams enter the finals looking really vulnerable. But the good news is they play each other. Each other, yeah, yeah, yeah. You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: If they were playing any other team, you'd choose any other team.
Speaker 1: Yes. So this, and as you know, Coop, when you win finals football, regardless of what's happened beforehand, round one to 27. If you hit the finals right there, you get a new lease of life and you win that first finals game, it just gives you a little bit of a boost.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and particularly if you end up playing a team that lost in the top four that got beaten up, suspension or just something, you can have a rails run. These two teams, I don't have a lot of confidence in either of them. I feel like it comes down to match-ups and whoever wins the match-up. Like, you look at Tamalolo versus Adam Fanua Blake. Who wins that?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: If Tal Malolo beats up Faneuil Blake, well, I'm starting to lean towards the Cowboys could do this. Now, if I go to the halves, you've got, you know, drink, let's go fullback, drink water versus Kennedy.
Speaker 2: Who do you think would win that? Maybe drink water.
Speaker 3: He's a bit of the gunslinger there. Then you've got, you know, Dearden versus Hines. Who do you think in there? Trindle comes back. Does he beat Clifford?
Speaker 1: He's not a big one.
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: So I think it's not necessarily trying to find, you know, the form guide to work out. I think it's individuals.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: Even Todd Payton versus Fitz.
Speaker 3: These guys are trying to manage both their teams to get the best performance from a low base.
Speaker 2: This is a flip of a coin for me.
Speaker 1: If there's no Trindle, I'm really curious to how Fitzy goes about this. I think if there's no Trindle, I think take a bit of a leaf out of the Warriors book and you build the attack around Blake Braley. a lot around here it would allow it allows nico to fall more into his more natural role of watch and react and the other thing about it too by doing that coops if there's one thing about cronulla sometimes they just fall into this um formulated football and it's you know it gets lateral it's lateral and sideways where if you adjust it you make it you know 90 of the place is coming off brailey and you know you're saying to blake anytime there's someone laying the deck don't think about just scoop and go.
Speaker 2: Whether Trindle plays or not, I think that's what they need to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: In their poor form recently, they.
Speaker 3: Generate a quick play of the ball and, you know, Braley will throw a pass to Hines.
Speaker 2: He starts drifting sideways again.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: Faneuil Blake through the middle, Nicker through the middle, Hazleton through the middle. Yeah. And Braley becomes their most important play. Like he, he needs to run first and a short pass, not a long pass. The long pass will be option four. And it absolutely shows up that you should do that. But, The Cowboys, they could win by 20 or 30 and.
Speaker 2: They could lose the same thing.
Speaker 1: They're a dangerous team because you've just got no idea what they're going to serve up. Interesting, this one, not at Shark Park. They've moved that away. I can understand why, but it must have been a tough call because for Shark Park, when you watch on TV, even though there might be 14,000 people there, you can see there's a bit of atmosphere there. I don't know, an Allianz Stadium... you know, it might be, I dare say, it's a very strong possibility it's just half full.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, that 14,000 people are going to drive up the road.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So, who wins the game?
Speaker 2: Heads, tails, really? Yeah, it is. It's hard to pick.
Speaker 1: I probably think the Sharks.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Just because you said the Sharks, I'll just say the Cowboys.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Just to be fun.
Speaker 3: But I think, if I'm truly trying to work out, I agree. I think Fitz is going to, like, Get something done.
Speaker 2: That's my thing. I think he gets something out of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Panthers and Roosters finish off. And, well, as we said just before, Panthers, we thought it looked fantastic. Yesterday, Isaiah Yeo returned. Jesus. Oh, my goodness. Unbelievable how quick.
Speaker 3: Three weeks from a pec injury, which is a very fragile injury, and it didn't look like he missed a beat. I was waiting for him to come reeling out of a tackle. He even was on longer than I thought he would play. He's not the type of guy that needs reps. Maybe he needed confidence that he could go out and do it.
Speaker 1: When they named him on the extended bench, I thought, I don't know why. It just shows you. Ivan either went, I've got no problem if he's 100% fit, or I'm sick of all the, this could be a distraction. Let's find out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Coop, as far as the Roosters are concerned, the one we're talking about all the time is no Sam Walker. Yeah. The natural, and I mean, Sam has had a breakout season through Origin, but the natural, everyone is just assuming they're not going to be as good a side. I'm not sure about that. I just think they'll just be a different side. I've got a gut feel about Savala. That bloke has been... He's been moved around here and hasn't whinged one bit.
Speaker 2: And hasn't played bad.
Speaker 1: Played terrific. I think he will relish moving into the sixth role. And I think. I think this is an unbelievable opportunity for DCE. Like yourself, Coop. Now, here's an opportunity. You've been in an iconic club and you've won a grand final. And Daly, in his first year, won a grand final. then to move to another club in his final season, maybe pinch one. It's an opportunity that I would say it will have him right up on his toes.
Speaker 2: I agree about the.
Speaker 3: Sam Walker's strengths is when he gets to the red zone, he's the most effective and biggest threat with his options.
Speaker 2: But when you lose a player that calibre.
Speaker 3: You've got to think about the strengths that you gain through someone else. Hugo Savala's a bigger body, so he's a better defender, and he's got a longer kicking game. So he's probably going to add some value to that. So their long kicking game improves with Cherry Evans and Savala on the side. The other part for me with Cherry Evans is he's been doing some really good things at being the second fiddle, the leadership guy. but now he physically has to deliver something. He has to break a line like he did against the Panthers last time. Run the football, throw that pass over the top, because they're going to need a point of difference when scoring points. So I don't think the Roosters are going to score lots of points in the red zone. I think they need to shift the ball around halfway. Move around the Panthers' defence. Tedesco comes into play. But I think scoring points is not going to be the thing that both these teams need to do.
Speaker 2: I think it's defence.
Speaker 1: Jack Cole. Yep. He's looked good in the six. Cog is back next week.
Speaker 2: Yep. So Cole will be there. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I think for Cole, the biggest chink in the Panthers' armour is their left-edge defence.
Speaker 2: The Dogs a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, had a crack at Cole, scored a couple of tries in and around him. Yeah, the ball playing here got him turned in through the ball outside. So throughout this whole season, they have changed from Blaze to Lange to Cogger to Cole. So there is something there on the left edge that I think is vulnerable that the Roosters need to attack. And that's coming down to Cherry Evans on that right side because Lachlan Galvin threw that long pass, and a couple of moments later, he goes back and does the double pump here for Preston. So I think that's the key for Panthers to win. They hold up their left side defence.
Speaker 2: They're a chance. But on the flip side, the Roosters need to attack it.
Speaker 1: I'll ask you a question here, Coop, and I was lucky enough to be coached by arguably the greatest British player of all time, Malcolm Reilly, who was renowned as an incredible big-game player, unbelievable competitor. And every time we got to this time of the year, I got confidence because he'd been there. And his demeanour would change as soon as we got to finals. There was just like a real sort of narrowing of focus. He went away from more coaching X's and O's to being more emotionally coaching. What about Trent Robinson? How does he approach these big games?
Speaker 3: I think historically when he's won comps, he's working through and building the game over the course of the season. And then he gives you the confidence that you can just about do anything. So he gets the foundation in place, like defence, kicking game, completion rates, whatever. But then he backs you in to go to another level. He gives you a lot of confidence that you can dominate on the big stage. So he'll give that to Cherry Evans. And we've spoken about attack. I think for the Roosters, the thing that they need to get right or the thing that the Panthers need to expose is is Cherry Evans defensively on the right side. Yeah. Because against the Dolphins a few weeks back, they tore them apart. This one here, Fainu, one-on-one with Cherry Evans, gets a pass away. So he's going to be isolated with Papa Lee. If I was Nathan Cleary, that's what I would be doing. And the Dolphins with Isaiah Katoa did it multiple times down that side of the field too.
Speaker 1: It's funny with Daly because I've seen him. He's got this sort of, defensive performance sitting about once a month you know we're like you know like this sort of stuff where he gets disconnected from the blokes inside and outside him.
Speaker 3: Yeah so one of the things on this highlights is that he gets right up really high line like that but then drops back and doesn't fill the space quick enough there on nikarima so um i think ivan nathan they they pick apart the weakness of a team better than anyone and i think the Panthers will be shifting the ball to the left-hand side, a lot trying to attack Cherry Evans.
Speaker 1: We haven't spoken about Tedesco.
Speaker 2: Well, he's going to be there, right?
Speaker 1: He'll be there.
Speaker 3: Edwards, Tedesco, it's literally, they're eight and a half out of ten. They cancel each other out. Like, I think, yeah, he might need, with no Sam Walker, Tedesco might need.
Speaker 2: To hit the scoreboard a few more times.
Speaker 1: You've got Panthers?
Speaker 2: I've got Panthers, yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay. We're going to talk, we might do this next week, we're going to talk about the eliminated sides and how we sort of rate their season and look ahead to next year, some predictions. But we're running out of time. The question I've got for you here, every final series, particularly week one, there's an upset. Which one do you think is most likely?
Speaker 2: I'll say the Dolphins.
Speaker 1: I think so too.
Speaker 2: I'll say the Dolphins.
Speaker 3: Because they have the ability to go over there and just be– cocooned and get it done. Like if they get off to a really good start, Farnworth takes off beats a couple of tackles, Cartel's wheeling and dealing, Hammer is moving with five carries early on. I think they do have the ability to cause the upset of round one.
Speaker 1: Look forward to it.
Speaker 2: Going back to you.