Speaker 1: Apodjay Production. Quick little favor from us. If you've been loving the podcast, can you please hit the follow button.
Speaker 2: It might seem small, but it actually helps us so much. This podcast is completely free, and every follow means that we can keep showing up, keep having these real conversations, and keep bringing you two episodes every single week.
Speaker 1: It honestly means the absolute world to us, and we don't take a single one of you for granted. So if you're here, if you're loving it, come and join us properly and hit that follow button. Let's get into it. Welcome to the She Rises Podcast. I'm Ashy and I'm Tiana.
Speaker 2: This podcast is about female empowerment and encouraging you to be your biggest, boldest, and most authentic version of yourself.
Speaker 1: We help you shed the shame, grow to a new level. We're gonna laugh, cry, and talk about the topics everyone else is too afraid to talk about.
Speaker 2: Get ready for your next level of self. Hello and welcome back to another episode of She Rises with your favorite hosts Ashi and Tiana. Whether you're plugging in morning, evening, or afternoon, we have got another episode for you, and today's episode is all about the most common three things that we see in women's self sabotaging themselves in twenty twenty six, and we'll share all about it in a second. But otherwise, what is your share of the week.
Speaker 1: It's something that I say from a page. Her name is Alexandra dot Eden's eid E and s if your emotions could talk. So if you're feeling angry, means something needs to change. If you're feeling jealous, it highlights this is something that you really want. Let it inspire you and ask yourself, are you doing the things together? If you're feeling guilt, it is showing up because you did something that doesn't match your values. If you're feeling fearful, your greatest strength is hiding here, So just look closer and dig a little bit deeper. If you're feeling shame, this is a part of you that needs love and acceptance. And if you're feeling frustrated, you are feeling stuck, try a new way. Oh, I like that isn't it?
Speaker 2: It's so beautiful. Yeah, it's a good perspective, it is. It's like so simple but so effective.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's probably things we'd kind of if we really dug deep enough. It's so activated. We know logically, but just to read it out it's like, oh.
Speaker 2: So true, and like remembering it in the moments.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the hard part. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's like so easy to do it when you're feeling regulated, and it matters most on the hard days.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is why we love sticky notes. Yes, reminders. My share of the week this week is actually just about mood lighting. So something that I recently did in my bedroom a couple of months ago was stop using my harsh down lights. Yeah, and I honestly can't tell you last night turned them on and I got my brother to help me put in these LED strips in my room.
Speaker 1: Difference.
Speaker 2: I've got a lamp now and I've got an LED strip, And honestly, I can't tell you how good it feels on my nervous system to not have harsh lights in my bedroom. It just feels so much more moody. It feels like my little safe space where it's just like, no, this is for me. Pillows are done nice like it, got new curtains. And then also on the back end of that, something else has been really helpful is actually showering in the dark. So I've been reading a little bit more about this recently online, but apparently showering in the dark is such a good reset for your nervous system because you can one feel the water on your body, you can breathe, and also you don't have those harsh downlines where it feels like a hospital room feels like a hospital room. Yeah, So just like removing those elements so that by the end of the day, at the end of the night where you can come home and you can just like fully let go and allow your body to soften and kind of come back to like a really beautiful, regulated baseline. And that for me has honestly been so helpful, especially in the moments when I feel really triggered.
Speaker 1: I love that you've been sharing with a lit candle.
Speaker 2: It's so nice, so nice.
Speaker 1: I love your rooms now, like the LEDs is so relaxing.
Speaker 2: Oh it looks so much better. Oh it's beautiful, look shocking before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 2: We've recently have started something called the Accelerator. Now, the Accelerator is our online program, and we have some really incredible women inside the best Oh my gosh. But one of the biggest common themes that we see in these women are these three self sabotaging patterns. And I don't know if you're still self sabotaging in twenty twenty six, but let's talk about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's crazy how you can work with so many women, even online and offline, even though they retreat. Like the same three things kept coming out. We kept talking about like wow, like we all struggle with the same stuff. It just looks very different to everyone, but it's all underlying the same thing.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and in different seasons of different lives with different challenges. But it could be in work, it could be in business, it could be in your relationship, could be in your friendship. But the three common things keep coming up. And the first one is that most women really struggle to stick to things. Yes, like they struggle to keep their word. It's like they set these new goals or you know, they want to do the fitness program and they just the business yeah whatever it is, and they start for three weeks and then after three weeks they drop off the bandwagain out and it's like this common theme of consistency, like really struggling to be consistent with the things that are actually really important to them or that they say that are really important to them. I think we all can say at least one point in our lives that we've been there.
Speaker 1: But you know, with consistency always Like using a wedding as an example, if a bride knows her wedding date, nothing will get in the way of her getting her dream body right. You've seen it over and over again because I've got a strong enough why. I think if you don't have a strong enough why and they inspired energy to get there, it's so easy for life to just get in the way. Things get busy, the kids get sick, I got a bad night's sleep last night. That's where discipline comes in and meets consistency to get your results. Without discipline and without consistency, you'll just keep falling off the bandwagon. You have to show up even on the hard days. And it's not that you don't listen to your body. Like That's where I think a lot of women get confused. It's like, oh, but I felt tired and when my period and dah da dah, like I need to listen to my body. But sometimes it goes so far that you're not actually getting anything done, and it's like how long do you let that carry on? For yeah, like if your appearan's that bad that you literally cannot get out of bed, you need to saw some help, go to a match path, get all your blood work done, go to a holistic doctor, get that checked out. That's not normal, Like we should still be able to function, and yes, you can take things. So I recommend working with your cycle and like not training is heavy, or going through a gentle yoga instead, or getting a lot more sleep if you can, eating so much more warming foods, jumping in the sauna, using a heat pack, like getting acupuncture. There's so many beautiful things that you can support your cycle with. But for me, it doesn't mean falling off the face of the planet. I still have responsibilities. Yeah, I still have big goals I want to achieve. I still have to show up as a mum. I still know that exercise helps me mentally feel better. So even if I'm not hitting PBS, I'm still going.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I literally say to Georgia, George, I am bleeding today. He's like, cool, We're going to go a lot lighter, like take it easy, but it's still bigger warm up. Like he's so in tune with women's bodies and he only trains females. He works with us, and that's so beautiful. But I'm just very big on still being able to show up. If you really want something, you've got to put their work in. You've got to keep showing up. You've got to be consistent.
Speaker 2: And what we've seen as well with the accelerated girls, I mean, this is a conversation we've even brought forward to them. Yeah, you know, when we hit the three week mark, we were like, okay, girls, who's dealing with this problem right now? And a few of the girls actually put their hand up before we'd even are so, oh my gosh, I noticed I'm not really being accountable this week. I haven't really, you know. And then they're like cool, and they pick themselves back up again and they get back on the bandwagon. Yeah, and that's exactly what the space is for. It is for that level of accountability. It's right. But what we've noticed as well in what these women who maybe weren't fully aware of this pattern and how it shows up in their life, is really starting to see it now because we've put like a spotlight on it.
Speaker 1: They're facing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so in three weeks they're like, oh my gosh, I didn't realize that I'm doing the same pattern that I've always done. Oftentimes, as it's saying that goes around it, that's how you do one thing is often how you do everything. I think that the truth, right, So it's like, how cool for us to look at this as not just women but just humans in general who want for what we want? Where are we actually getting in our own way and stopping ourselves the moment that we start something and we ride the high of excitement, but then once motivation drops off, we get bored, you know, or then we get distracted and go to the next shiny object and then go, oh, this feels too hard, and then you're onto the next thing.
Speaker 1: That's the power of the group as well. That accountability is everything. And I remember when I first started working with Taylor and I was going to him three times a week for my back. I was in so much pain with my back that I had so much motivation to go, but I was so accountable. Yeah, that's where I think a coach or a personal trainer or anyone that you have an appointment with, you've got that level of accountability. You don't want to let them down. But we don't treat ourselves that same level of respect. So if you are struggling to keep showing up for yourself, this is when you need to get help. And there's no shame in that, not at all. Like even if you we're hoping for our girls, like we hope they do this ninety days and then they're good on their own, and if they want to do another ninety days with us, cool. If they love that level of support and it's helping them build some habits and break some old ones, to rewire the way that they think, the way that they do things. That's the power of the group. That's the power of having people that hold you accountable and allow you to bring your quote unquote mess or the things that you're struggling with forward so it can be seen we can dissolve the shame and make a wordy map to move forward to get that needle moving absolutely.
Speaker 2: Even like us, like a really light example is like us going to the gym together in the morning, Like when we walk in the mornings and we go training, it's like we keep each other accountable in that area because one it's really important to both of us and also because we know the other person who's going like, we don't want to let the other person down accountability.
Speaker 1: Before I met you, I was in such a slump of training and I was too dark or too cold. I'll walk later, like and I'm someone who really values help and finished. And when I found myself with those you just had a baby all the excuses. And then once we got into a Retaine and I was like, oh my gosh, the power of accountability is everything. And then we were training for a while and we were like, we want to step things up. Let's get a pete. Yeah, he's going to keep us account well, he's going to track our workouts, he's going to track our weights. I tracked my macros for a little bit. It's so much about my body and what I was eating, what I needed to eat more of. And it's like, once again, they're worth their money in gold. Yeah, it's so cool. So yeah, consistency and sticking to something is definitely a very common problem, and we wanted to bring this forward to for anyone listening that feels alone in it, like, oh, I'm such a failure, can't stick to anything. I keep trying giving up. You're not alone. We all go through it. We are seeing this all the time, but we're also helping women see their true potential and that they can break through that.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're like week six now. Oh they're doing incredible.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, aren't they. Yeah, it's powerful and it is. It's a pattern interrupter. You've got to be in the right environment, with the right support and the people who know what it is that you want to achieve to hold you accountable to what it is that you say. And then you know, it's cool about getting yourself into an environment that encourages you to be better. Is that, like what you said after the accelerator, these girls are going to be sweet on their own like yourself. When you learn from other people and you learn how to show up in a different way, you carry that out to the rest of your life. Once you see it, you can't unsee it. And once you start to change the way that you behave, you won't go back to the way that you used to behave because one, it feels really good and you're really proud of yourself now, but also too because you know that you can do really hard things. And then shifting and breaking the pattern of that old behavior of procrastination or delaying it, or starting and stopping, or shining object syndrome. It's like you don't fall into those patterns anymore because you're now training yourself to behave a different way. It's how powerful, so power to know that something that once held you back for days, months, maybe even years, is something that doesn't even touch the sides for you anymore.
Speaker 1: How powerful is that love that you mentioned that, because it's so true. Back to when I was working with Taylor, I put him on a pedestal. It's not many people that I put on a pedestal, but I really did put him on a pedestal. Just the way he does life, the way he parents, the way he trains, the way he treats his health, his perspective and everything, how grounded he is, how loving and non judgmentally is is really an incredible human. I want to be around people like that so I become more like that. That's why I paid him the money I did. Yes, he's expensive, but I saw the value in what I was going to learn and who I was going to become by being around that. The proximity. I wanted to be close to him, and I learned so much from him, and I still to this day, carry so much of what he's taught me. It's incredible. It's powerful put yourself in those environments. I had the accountability for three and a half years I coached with him. I loved having his accountability. And it wasn't just to fix my back. It was like the accountability of different emotional things, different ways I was reacting or responding in certain situations, like even friendship breakdowns. He helped me navigate because in how I would normally react and respond, he gave me different alternative perspectives around it, and I was like, this is It's so cool having that plug in to someone who's living how I want to live, even on the hard days, you.
Speaker 2: Know, especially on the hard days. Yeah, having them around when you are struggling, when it is you said this exactly before, it's being held in your mess. Yes, being held in the hard days. And when you do get held in the hard days, you learn how to show up in a better way that's more productive.
Speaker 1: And the way they love you through it and teaches you to love yourself through it.
Speaker 2: It's so true. So what I love coaching. That's why I do what I do, because I fucking love it. Coaching completely change my life for me too, turn my life around complete one eighty from the person I used to be to who I am now. And that's why it's so fulfilling when I get to do that for my clients too, and now what we get to do for our accelerator girls and also our retreat girls. Everyone who's in the Shite Rises community, like, Yeah, all of it is because we understand the power of one being able to have that with each other, you know, having other people support us and then ask being able to relate everything that we've learned so that we can support you in that way as well.
Speaker 1: Create the environment, the energy, the vibration, the frequency, the proximity, the support, the accountability, all that all so powerful. Oh, isn't it like our community? The next thing that we see come through with most women, I think it's one of the most common things is people are feeling like they're a failure or feeling like they're enough. We always, especially women, we always feel like we're never enough enough for what what's the baseline here? Good enough for who?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 1: Says? You know? But a lot of it does stem down to our childhood and comparison, and I think we always feel like we're falling behind. I think social media has played a big role in this too, because everyone posts their highlights. So you compare someone your age or in the same industry doing what you're doing, or another mother, and you see what they're doing and how they're doing, like, oh, my gosh, I should be doing that too, and then it makes us feel like, oh, if they're doing that, what I'm doing is not enough. It's so sad to see so many women just like never quite never really celebrating their wins and being proud of who they are and where they've come from, and forgetting what they've actually overcome to get to where they are.
Speaker 2: I think you're right about social media. I definitely think it plays a huge role in the current level of comparison, something we've spoken about in a previous conversation around you damned if you do, damned if you don't. And I think when it comes to comparison, it's like there are a lot of people who maybe want to live a life that they want to live, but then on social media feel pressure to show up a certain way and then buy into that narrative or buy into the narrative of being the CEO baddy when they want to be a stay at home mum or vice versa. You know, that's like I feel like that's a good example of how that shows up. And I feel like that's where like the not enoughness comes in of like, but most people want this, so maybe I should want this. Or maybe you know, somebody wants to run a business and you know, work sixteen hour days and then they're like, oh now I feel pressure that I have to do that too, when really all they want to do is like raise three children and be a beautiful stay at home mum who takes care of the home.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it's a really interesting thing because we're just so stuck in comparison. And I think it also comes down to how we choose to see it too, or how we're taught to see it. Maybe maybe there's not enough correction when it comes to comparison. Say, for example, when you can pay yourself to somebody instead of going if that person is successful, that person is powerful, that means that I am not powerful or successful.
Speaker 1: Or it takes away from you.
Speaker 2: It takes away it's almost like there's not enough room for me. But if we were taught which I believe is a really beautiful thing to see it as something that we don't need to take on for ourselves, Like we can appreciate somebody else without it taking away from us. Yes, how much powerful we would feel in ourselves to know that there is no right or wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just what you want for yourself. And everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. Tasha's just sometimes two come up for him. You'll come home from school and if they've been practicing his handwriting, it's like, I'm just so bad at it, and this person's so much better at drawing, and I'm just so bad at it. My teacher like it's always trying to help me, and I just feel like a loser when it comes to handwriting. I'm like, oh yeah, and guess who's the best speller in your class? He's like, who am like you? You are incredible. When people's laptops die, who do they come to fix it for you? Everyone's got their strengths. And when you were growing up, who was surrounded by it? We all five of us that had kids at the same time, and he was the last one to walk and do some of the things that the girls were doing. He was the only boy, but it was the first one that could fully fully swim at not even two years old. Like every kid, depending what you're focused on, what you're passionate about, what you're interested in, is going to be your level of like how good it is. But even at such a young age, he's comparing and think, oh, I should be as good a drawer as what the kid next to me is, and he forgets about his strengths. So just like remind him, like, it's okay if your handwriting doesn't look like his, you can still write. It's just not something you're really passion about. If you want to get better, you'll put your head down in your practice when you get home. Do you want to do that? Not really? Okay, it's not that important to you. That's fine. True. Maths and science wasn't that important to me. Dance and being fit super important, So I did it every afternoon. It's okay. As long as you're still learning and you're still trying. You don't have to be the best everything at handwriting. You don't want to be a professional handwriter when you're older. You want to be a pilot. Let's focus on what we learn about playing. True, But it happens from such a young age. I can see if they're not taught to be proud of what they can do and know that they have to be the best at everything. If you're not taught that from a young age, it just carries into your adult life and you're always feeling like you're falling back.
Speaker 2: And also how you speak to yourself when you are quote unquote failing when something doesn't go your way, Like how you speaking to yourself? But I was the worst for this. My internal dialogue was so nasty. It was like I was such a bitch to myself and I still can be sometimes, but I'm better at clocking it now. Yeah, because well I don't want to live in a place that feels nasty to be all the time and it's exhausting. It's nothing worse than having like an internal bully who literally you know, we talk about being bullied at school and we're like, it was the worst time about life, gotcha, But then we bully ourselves just as bad, worse, worse. Yeah, Like it make it make sense. So when we change that, and at least in my experience, when I change that and was able to really be mindful of what I was feeding myself day to day. When it came to the quote unquote failures, it's not as bad, it's not as heavy. I'm not as harsh on myself. I don't punish myself for getting something wrong. And even if I have little micro moments where I'm frustrated at myself, I can feel frustrated, and I can have those little micro moments of being like, oh, I feel like a failure, but then I also move on really quickly of like, Okay, it's okay, you're fine, we're not dying. There's no bear chasing you, Tiana, You're so okay.
Speaker 1: You're also learning a really new skill.
Speaker 2: That's right. You can like reason with yourself so much nicer, And I think that's a really powerful part of being able to feel like you're not a failure and not feeling like you're quote unquote not doing enough, because in comparison to.
Speaker 1: Who exactly, who are you comparing yourself to. Yeah, we had a couple of conversations about this with the girls, and one of them was talking about how she turns to food to eat, and it was really cool with this is like in a child work, It's like reparenting yourself and like thinking about if you have a daughter or a young girl around you, would you speak to her like that? Would you tell her she's a failure? Like that little girl is still inside you. This is something we love to cover it and Rise Inside, and we cover it in Accelerator as well because it's so important. Once you can like visualize you're in a child, it really changes in a dialogue.
Speaker 2: How crazy to every single woman we've spoken to about this, they have like this crazy shift they do because they're like, oh, and then all of a sudden, their demeanor changes, the way they speak to themselves changes, and they're like, wow, I just landed in so much compassion because of this process. So beautiful, being able to walk with myself on the journey instead of punishing myself on the journey.
Speaker 1: And you're not going to grow from self punishment nowing yourself down. Do you think that's going to inspire you to try again?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you think that's going to like motivate you? I mean sometimes it does. Sometimes it gives you kick out the butt, yeah, but it really depends on what you're making it mean.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah. And the last one is how petrified they are to be seen in their mess.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, this is a huge onb. We've seen pretty much every single girl to come through Accelerator. I mean now they've overcome it and they're just like unloading into We have a private telegram group so they can come in and ask us questions, they can chat amongst each other, and it's so cool, Like every time they're open and vulnerable, we're just like.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's go, go, it's the best. And you know what, it's so funny too. They'll voice it like or I don't really want to send a voice message, or you know, they'll tiptoe around something and I will ask a specific question and then it will just all come out. And it's the most beautiful thing, not only to witness it, but also on the opposite end of that, how freeing it feels when you can be seen in your chaos, in your mess, in the things that you think that you will get judged for, and somebody holds you through it beautifully. There is nothing morefering. Like, Oh, we've had that in our friendship. We've had that in other friendships of ours with family members, like and when you can be held in that way, it creates a level of connection that you could not even fathom. Yeah, but not only that, it also allows you to know that you don't need to be perfect in order to be loved. And this is something I really struggled with from a young age, where I felt like I needed to be perfect. I wanted to get my nose done, wanted to look like Angelina Joe Lee, I wanted to hold myself perfectly. I even honestly googled like etiquette schools on how to present and like eat food properly, and like all of these things because I wanted to be like quote unquote proper and I thought that would make me more worthy and more valuable. And I've learned over the years as I did more personal development work and as I got myself into spaces like Accelerator, that I realized that all of that is bullshit. It's bullshit, and it feels so restricting when you're in it, too, because I think that's when the you can't make mistakes mindset comes in. I'm a perfectionist. I have to sit on this for two hours when I'm doing a work task. I have to spend four hours in canva. If I don't get this. You know, speech, right, like people are going to judge me for being imperfect or being not intelligent or whatever the story is. And I think it's such a harsh way to live life. And I truly think there's a difference between challenging yourself to do more and to push yourself beyond what feels comfortable. Yeah, versus having to show up perfectly is very different.
Speaker 1: No one relates to someone that pretends they're perfect. Yeah, there goes the connection straight away. If someone's pretending to be perfect, you instantly don't feel safe to unload any of your mess. That's what's been really cool to see with the girls in the group. And even if the treat, it's like one person talks about the struggles in her relationship or how hard parenting is, or what a faalue she feels like in business, or the mistakes that she's made, the shame that she's carrying around, anything they've been through. It's like, once one person can be seen in the mess, you just watch the walls drop down. And the girl said that after the retreat too, like from the moment they've been there a couple of hours, like, oh my gosh, I feel so safer. Yeah, I feel like I've known these girls forever and then accelerated too is after the first call, yeah, like, oh my gosh, I feel like I've made life friends and I literally can be my full self and bring anything in here. And all you get as girls being like, oh my gosh, I see you in this. Yeah, I've got you. Tell us more, unpack more, and we put them in the hot seat. We do this hot seat coaching out the retreats and an accelerator. That's basically where we bring them on. Everyone's got the camera on and they tell us what's happening for them in that moment, what's coming up for them in their lives, and we coach them through it and everyone gets to It's like that exposure therapy.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, isn't it.
Speaker 1: They're fully seen in their most roorst, messiest, vulnerable moment and they just get to be loved on and also coach through it. And that level of love you feel from other women in your quote unquote mess it definitely just gives you a new level of love for yourself because you see the way they are with you and you're like, oh, I can be that for myself too. Yeah, And if you can't do that for yourself. You will struggle to do that for other women as well.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And like you know, when you're going through something on your own and you shame and judge yourself for and you're like, oh my gosh, if anybody knew this, they would judge me, they would I would never have any friends, Like I would be the worst person ever. Shame thrives, and Seecrestians does it thrives when you are by yourself. But the moment that you allow yourself to be seen and you witness how the people respond, you're like, oh, maybe it's not as bad, but maybe I don't need to be this harsh on myself. Maybe I don't have to be this mean towards myself. And the beautiful thing about the girls in the accelerator is they'll jump onto the hot seat and then literally it'd be twenty messages bomb but you're so loved. Oh my gosh, girl, thank you so much for sharing that you're so loved. And then girls all of the other girls giving them advice and supporting them along the journey. I like, where else in life do you get that? I know, you know? And even something like just to circle back to the retreat, quickly we did a burning sea.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, reading each other's mind.
Speaker 2: It was the most profound thing I have ever experienced in person. Most feedback, Oh the feedback.
Speaker 1: Because we joined into too. We didn't sit back and just the girls go through the process. We shared and cried. Yeah, like what we were shameful for what I felt. I remember changing something, I felt like a foul and not scare what people think of me. And like the feedback from the girls. Would just like to have Ashintiana go through that with us and to share their like dark secrets, I suppose. Yeah, was so connecting and just made all of us dissolve any shame we were carrying around any of it, and so beautiful and.
Speaker 2: You know what, Like on the first day is like they were also vulnerable and felt really comfortable. But by the third day, oh my god, they were cracked open in a way that I hadn't seen before. Like everything that every single woman shared around that circle was something so deep, so scary, something they had held shame around. And you know what, every single one of them were banding arms crying with each other because they just they just felt so loved, supported and like held in that moment It was such.
Speaker 1: A beautiful release, just to burn that all away and for everyone to cry. I hadn't seen Meg cry in ages. Oh my gosh, she started meaning you like, oh my god. But that again, she doesn't cry, It doesn't allow herself to cry much. It was really beautiful for her to be held in that. I think all the girls even felt even more connected with her. And she was there to create content. That's right, but we're like, no, you're doing this with that.
Speaker 2: You're a part of it.
Speaker 1: You're a part of this.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. We were a mess.
Speaker 1: I looked so beautiful.
Speaker 2: I looked at Megan and I looked at you, and I was like, ah.
Speaker 1: Everyone just everything everyone shared. I just literally we holding hands, just like huddling each other. It was just so nice to be held in that and to hold other women in their pain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just you know that. There was a conversation that we have with the girls at the end of the retreat, and we've had this in Accelerator as well, where one of the girls said, I didn't realize how much I didn't trust women until after I felt what it felt like to trust women again. And that was after three days.
Speaker 1: Incredible.
Speaker 2: That was after three days. And I think maybe that's what we all as a collective as women are struggling with, is the lack of connection and the lack of like genuine vulnerability. Because when you do it's easy, it doesn't feel like energy out. You don't have to be quote unquote on, you don't leave feeling drained. None of that exists. It's like, oh my god, this fills my cup. Oh my god, I want more of this. Oh my gosh, I can be myself. And then that's when you start to notice all of the different sides of your personality start to shine through again because you're not trying to limit yourself as to who you can show up as and who you can't based on what you're in. Yeah, you're just like, here's all of me, love me as I am, Like, this is who I am. And it's beautiful to be able to be like that because it's so freeing. And I really do believe that contributes to your ability to step into your confidence. How much you feel like you understand yourself, how much you even accept yourself, and then we can get to the point of you loving yourself. You know, it's such a beautiful journey.
Speaker 1: It's such a cool journey to witness, to coach through, to be involved with. It's an honor.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's such an honor. I'm so excited for all of the retreats that we have coming this year.
Speaker 1: And an ex accelerator. We do get dms. Actually if we're still taking girls in. If the accelerator we don't, we close it off so everyone starts and finishes together. So this current one was all sold out very quickly, which is really cool. We've got a beautiful bunch of women in there. We don't like people to come in like halfway because they've kind of missed the whole thing. But our next intake will be happening around mid June, So if you are interested, just send us a DM with the word accelerator. We can send you some more information if you're feeling like you need that proximity, that accountability, that support. It truly is so beatiy. I've never seen a group container like this until we've held this. I've never done something like this. I've been to retreats and I've had one on one coaching. Yeah, an online group container like this. We've got women from USA, Alaska, New Zealand, Canada literally all over and the Canadian girl and the American girl are both coming to a Ballei retreat. Now, it's just so cool how you can connect with women from all walks of life. There's moms in there, there's single mummers in there, there's women in business.
Speaker 2: There's young girls in there.
Speaker 1: Young girl is in theres anywhere from nineteen up to sixty five. Like, it just doesn't matter where you're at, what you're going through, growth, support, accountability, passion, connection like age does not determine whether you can or cannot experience it with something we're all craving more of.
Speaker 2: And as you can see, even from these three things, there's likely going to be something of these three self sabotaging behaviors that you resonate with.
Speaker 1: That's holding you back.
Speaker 2: That's right. Yeah, and it doesn't have to do anymore. You definitely don't have to do it alone. That's what this space is about. Yeah, so we'd love to have you absolutely and you know it's school as well. You'll get to be super plugged into Ashy and I, Like we're in the our private telegram group like literally five days a week. And yeah, that's what the support is for. It's to move the needle forward in your life and to get unstuck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to pull you out of the quicksand and.
Speaker 2: Get you on your path and creating that really beautiful momentum for yourself.
Speaker 1: And always have someone to turn to that whole nine days like you guys can turn to us with a simple tag and the group. It's so freaking cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, love it. So we'll see inside.
Speaker 1: Thanks so much for joining us. We will see you in Tomorrow's A best episode by