Speaker 1: Hello, reckon on a but hell, hey, hey, hey, hey you how many people over the holidays brought up with me? How was that producer we leave that got you in that got in trouble after the races.
Speaker 2: I'm glad it was dizzy and on me.
Speaker 3: I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: My hands down, no.
Speaker 3: Rating of this podcast had effect on people.
Speaker 2: It's fine, Wow, Jesus my bad.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Hi, hey, hey.
Speaker 5: Hey, let's go twenty twenty five. Can't be doing that.
Speaker 2: Morning.
Speaker 1: Laurie and Clint are We took Archie to kinder this morning.
Speaker 4: Very cute.
Speaker 5: They left from there. He wasn't as shy as I thought he was going to be.
Speaker 3: I think we need to get him on more.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well I told the other two they've aged out. Then I was cute. Yeah, they're done.
Speaker 2: I think kids are great up until like four, because they're quite cute at that point in time, and then kind of like a ride off until they're like sixteen.
Speaker 4: Two and a half and you can really just corrupt them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then they're funnel all of a sudden. So if I could just bypass that, you're.
Speaker 6: On a real one this morning, an't you, which is what I'll be doing when they turn eighteen, really just corrupting them.
Speaker 2: With Auntie.
Speaker 5: That small fire, that's what we were now.
Speaker 2: Actually bought my she's about to turn four on Sunday in fact, but I bought my little four year old and needs a gold chain. So now she's got a long goal change. Looks like such a player. The parents don't love it.
Speaker 5: Now that it was.
Speaker 3: Around with a four year old, I would like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's better than taking mate.
Speaker 2: They don't love it.
Speaker 4: Hey, have you heard the new Bruno Mars song?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Do you like it?
Speaker 4: It's so left field? Have you heard it?
Speaker 5: Bruno is trying to make himself young.
Speaker 4: No, he's bring like trying to do it like a comeback error.
Speaker 1: It's trying to do it with like like teaming up with Rosea and stuff. We came out nowhere.
Speaker 6: Like yeah, yeah, it was a bit left field in your face.
Speaker 4: I actually thought it was Ai when I first saw it on TikTok.
Speaker 6: I was like, oh my gosh, Ai is just really you know, going bit left field with Bruno.
Speaker 4: But nope, that was full legit.
Speaker 6: Because you have four piercings in your in one ear, I've got another two there, but I don't have them pissed, I don't have them.
Speaker 4: Two more I don't have them.
Speaker 5: Three, four, five, and in the other ear so ten in total.
Speaker 6: One day three.
Speaker 5: I have four.
Speaker 4: That's it, eleven eleven. Yeah, there's two out of there that I don't have the earrings in, so thirteen in total level five six?
Speaker 3: Is that why you were taking your pants off? Bruno?
Speaker 6: Mars mate that news? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: This isn't a quite sexual Bruno song?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Lames video.
Speaker 2: I was like, whoa, it's like when Madonna does sexual stuff now and again, Madonna's still gone magie, magie. We need to put that at the back.
Speaker 5: Ye remember she had the six coffee table book.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's also a bit nasty. And now she's got that young stud of a boyfriend, I think, And that's right. I'm sure that they're doing some stuff that's probably not.
Speaker 4: Kocher refer to the Bruno song.
Speaker 3: Yes, do you see a photo of me with my ear pierced the other day?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 4: I did, Like, you need to keep it in actually look like a real mad dog.
Speaker 5: Yeah you will.
Speaker 3: I think I need to get on because that was just Claude's so I need to get my own. We'll get you on thank you, I know, get opinion. That would be great.
Speaker 4: You go down to the tree, don't you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because you're off here again appiercing, so you gotta go to off your tree.
Speaker 2: Was a great store I remember off your knickknacks? Yeah, like jelly things you play with in your hands and really odd and then was.
Speaker 5: It like a granny maze or what's new?
Speaker 2: What's what? But what you didn't have any like smoking paraphernalia? Didn't shirts?
Speaker 5: Remember? Used to look at little number plates with your names on them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's exactly still a thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's one of the city I think. Yeah, yeah, that's what you used to get it.
Speaker 3: Is it like half a head sharp half a knickknack shop?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Hedgehog dessert?
Speaker 7: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: No, I mean, but not what hedgehog dessert?
Speaker 5: Are we going to gather it?
Speaker 6: Hopefully?
Speaker 4: Fingers across?
Speaker 6: Yeah. Updates to come, like yaya where were it'll end in a y?
Speaker 4: Yeah it will.
Speaker 6: It's like a it's like a like an A twenty eighty yeah eighty y But there's still a bit of water. They're definitely updates to come, but we don't want to come in and like, would rather come in.
Speaker 4: With the reels something hot sold the dream.
Speaker 6: Update what I'm saying normally, mate, love, I've never been.
Speaker 5: That was last year.
Speaker 7: Remember lunch I did.
Speaker 4: Are you sure you remember?
Speaker 2: Great trip?
Speaker 5: Great, great trip. You finished on a scooter at three am.
Speaker 4: It was a real bonding.
Speaker 5: The show the next morning was the loosest.
Speaker 2: Show and Tony Jones like, I'm coming on.
Speaker 5: He just rocked out.
Speaker 2: He just rocked up and then demanded that he come on, got on them in the Nova studio.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then we met all the stuff afterwards.
Speaker 1: It was in the airport watching Karl and Clint get rejected from the Virgin Lounge day and that flight home.
Speaker 4: Was hell yeah, but we had to be plubs that sat.
Speaker 6: In bloody g a airport because all you guys pissed off into your lounge because you had lounge.
Speaker 5: No, no, no. Him and I went to the lounge and we're there for like two minutes.
Speaker 1: Remember we made straight away. Yeah, he got me into the lounge. I wasn't in the lounge.
Speaker 2: My days are done at the lounge though, I think by class.
Speaker 5: Yeah mine too, I'm not virgin.
Speaker 2: If you'd like to have us back.
Speaker 5: We'd love to be back. How'd that go?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 4: I was in suitcase.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen a suitcase fly first there today we pulled up outside, so we're all getting ready, and then highway patrol pulled up right next to it had gone speak.
Speaker 6: Done speak, that's loose. I wonder how many people they would have gotten.
Speaker 3: Yeah, drack and they would have been getting people who are running late to first day of skill.
Speaker 5: Is very slow. Yeah, it is so my drive school zones.
Speaker 2: But we're on the Colin Wood. I believe it's thirty now parts of Colin That's ridiculous. That's so slow.
Speaker 5: That's sorry, but that's just yeah, that's ridiculous. Granted because the same.
Speaker 2: Not for a long time. But you can run fast, which is pretty wild.
Speaker 3: You reckon you can still run that quick?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, have quite a few AFL players break the thirty month like klumbs now, so they run fast.
Speaker 5: In the car. If you had to compete once, they would.
Speaker 3: Go again, what's the best If you had to.
Speaker 5: Compete one sport at the Olympics, what would be long jump?
Speaker 2: That? Yeah, it's just whatever you like, could you be good at or if you had to like your best given sports given.
Speaker 3: My answer is the same for both.
Speaker 2: Same for both. Yeah, are you on the pole?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Going up and down? I reckon like the long jump is one that you could really give your all to, Like if you don't know the technique realistically, you're not going far long jump, you can still run fast and you can still jump.
Speaker 2: I'd be downhill skiing.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's a sleigh.
Speaker 2: I thought about, I'll do that, and then I chose.
Speaker 4: My inside note.
Speaker 6: Pole voting I think is really hot when like when they go and.
Speaker 2: Knocked over the Yes, I.
Speaker 4: Do remember that.
Speaker 6: But when I was watching the Olympics last year, there was one sport that I was like flabby guested by, Like I couldn't believed it.
Speaker 4: The rock climbing.
Speaker 7: Bro, yeah, that.
Speaker 5: Rock is the objective.
Speaker 6: They shut up on those rocks.
Speaker 3: It was they tilted the camera ninety degrees and these guys are running along the ground. They went up so quick.
Speaker 6: I remember. I remember seeing that I was on the couch and it was on the TV, and I was like, it was on the TV. I was like, mate, this is going to be the worst. Can we just put it on something else? Let's get the Netflix up or something. Anyway, they started and they were racing up the bloody wall like I was glued to the TV for the next hour and a half. It was amazing. So I would be a rock climber, sleigh.
Speaker 5: Watch your back commentary team not bad.
Speaker 4: I most thugs, fucking back bitch.
Speaker 3: You weren't before I'm brody.
Speaker 2: Done skiing ski.
Speaker 5: Instructor.
Speaker 2: He'd be good at that.
Speaker 5: Would you imagine the fucking lawsuits? Mate?
Speaker 2: You make no money but had the best time ever, Like I would excuse me?
Speaker 5: Was trying to hit on me? Can I get free ski?
Speaker 3: There's just no lies on the mountain as well our laws. I've hit so many little kids on the mountain. Okay, guy, I've hit adults.
Speaker 6: Well, have you seen that video of the kid and he's like here someone's video and the kid goes flying past and you can hear the dad go slow.
Speaker 7: Down, earl.
Speaker 5: I was like, I can't stop.
Speaker 2: It's so fucking funny. No, I'm going to get the video show school reunion.
Speaker 6: You're talking about.
Speaker 3: I don't think I'll do I don't think i'll do it. Justice.
Speaker 2: This is so.
Speaker 3: This is a woman who was getting dropped off to her twenty year school reunion. Her husband was dropping her off.
Speaker 2: All right, some of these guys figured me.
Speaker 3: Wait, listen to.
Speaker 5: At a school reunion and then he's like, shove the video as well.
Speaker 4: I've seen that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, are you buchered that I can't slow down?
Speaker 2: I don't even know.
Speaker 7: I didn't.
Speaker 5: I didn't even hear really in there.
Speaker 2: It was like a miss to be honest. All right, we'll talk about that later.
Speaker 3: Don't do that again.
Speaker 6: Did you cry at school today?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: No, he was ready.
Speaker 4: You didn't get tierry?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: No, what's the third So it's kind of like, right, yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel like he grew up more. I got probably more emotional lever holidays watching him grow up. Okay, yeah, but like he was ready.
Speaker 3: He's he's not a baby anymore.
Speaker 5: He's bloody tall. He's so tall, he's so tall. But he put his back back on me, falling backwards.
Speaker 3: What was in his just a lunch box?
Speaker 5: But there are only small kid. Wait, you uould see Lauren in the back of the car.
Speaker 4: It was funny they grow up so god damn father, don't know.
Speaker 3: I did notice though, when you were saying goodbye to him and you're telling him how much you love them. I think you've almost subjected him to your radioisms too much, because he basically just repeated what you said. I'll love you someone, I love someone. I'm I'm so proud of you.
Speaker 1: No you say thank you when he goes, okay, happy birth, thank you.
Speaker 3: He's trained, he's got.
Speaker 2: Long hair, he's got a little ponytail. Is the only kid that doesn't look as much like you. The others are just like replicas. Got missed.
Speaker 1: Here's this right, Ali had lose Fune, my wife's friend, and we've had to speed off and drop the other We've had to drive off steady and drop the other two off at their school around the corner. Yes, Ali goes, Ali and Brady ring me go, hey, we've got another phone here on speaking, my kids are in the car, and Brady goes and he goes on, it must be your wife's phone. It's got photos of your kids on it. And Brady goes, well, that's mine. Then maybe there'll be a few questions and my two sons like, what.
Speaker 5: Whoa, whoa, whoa?
Speaker 1: What about it was Brady?
Speaker 5: We must go any other housekeeping? What's being for the weekend, because today's Thursday. Guys are already having that chat.
Speaker 2: I've got a Bucks party on Saturday.
Speaker 5: My god, Jesus cross prices up, got a.
Speaker 2: Boy flying in from a few boys flying in from Sydney, flying a boy in a special boy and we've got a hotel room books. It's going to be just the one golf in the morning, then a few boys in the apartment later on.
Speaker 3: You guys hitting the sharriers after golf?
Speaker 5: What hotel? Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh wait, just close that down, put the mic down, you say three two one, all right? So none of us stay there?
Speaker 6: Yeah, avoid that place absolutely the play unless you want to be pregnant and just walk around the room.
Speaker 4: Do you not want to be pregnant?
Speaker 5: Absolute? Whose name is the room under.
Speaker 2: To be under? Scotty's probably call him Pulse.
Speaker 7: I haven't heard that one yet.
Speaker 5: You don't want to put it under. Rolling the Rolling Pharmacy.
Speaker 2: I had to m ce a friend of mine's wedding on the weekend.
Speaker 5: What was his name?
Speaker 2: It was the Rolling Farmacy he got married as in, sorry, I was talking to Rolling Pharmacy because they wanted me to do a bit of crowd work.
Speaker 5: Did you do what I suggested? The game? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I actually did a little bit of that wedding all right, it did really landed okay, and so but they also because they're like, don't write anything, doubt. We just want you to add lib and just be free. So I was going around to the crowd and would go.
Speaker 5: In over that to he thinks he see him pang at the logis and so.
Speaker 2: It was all that, and then I went and again, knowing that it'd be an easy target, I went to the rolling pharmacy and there's a lot of conservative parents and why what's your name? I was like, oh, Jordan. And then it was the very thick grass and a lot of gravel everywhere. So I started off with something light and just said, oh what did you is a wheelchair? Obviously, I said what did you enjoy more the thick gravel or the grass? And then all the parents like and then I was like, oh, well, this is going to hit him between the eyes. I was like, so I hear they call you the role in pharmacy? Do you care to explain that nickname?
Speaker 5: And he went.
Speaker 2: And didn't know what to say. I was like, moving on, thank you very much. Done start and the parents were like it's great, and my parents were there too, and they're like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, please don't sit next to Brady's finishing out right. We'll have a good evening.
Speaker 5: I'm going walking over this way, honey, tell him to sit in another table.
Speaker 2: And I said to one of the girls who was a bridesmaid, who just had a bit of bowie just to look really fresh, I said, you look like I just come straight out of the womb. And you didn't like that. That didn't didn't go down really well?
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely, it's all right.
Speaker 1: I Carl Sandman's first wedding.
Speaker 5: I was told I'm MC when we were there. We were at the we.
Speaker 1: Got to the wedding, we sat down the bridle table. Him and I went outside to get some air, and then I floated back into the bridal table and I was sitting there and this lady comes up with the clipboard and she's like, here goes you labby in. I'm like, yep, she goes, here's the microphone. We're probably five minutes off from starting. I'm like, what are you talking about, cheers, you're the MC. And I looked tomorrow and she goes, didn't you tell him? And Kyle goes, I just knew you'd fucking freak out. If I tell you beforehands, you'd be right.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, And you nailed it, didn't you.
Speaker 1: Well, I went on a date with his ex wife before he went what you're dating tomorrow? I went on a date with her and then he started hooking up with her, and I thought, well, I'll run with that at the wedding, So I got up and went time to hear from the bridesmaids, although I called it my second attempt at the family. However, one's pregnant, one's a lesbian. Then I walk off stage and they come up. They went the family didn't know?
Speaker 4: Are you joking?
Speaker 3: Oops? Well, come on, give me the give me the thank you jeez.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, that's what you get for being so last minute.
Speaker 5: Yeah again, not her fault, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I wonder what any MC services reach out.
Speaker 5: We'll bring Loco's number one DJ.
Speaker 4: Yes, you're getting married this year?
Speaker 6: Not sure?
Speaker 3: Married to the grind definitely not.
Speaker 5: I met the new partner, yes, K.
Speaker 2: When did you meet?
Speaker 5: They came over holiday? Yeah, well, our dropped off a Christmas present. They weren't expecting to meet me, but I ran out to the car.
Speaker 2: That didn't they Yeah, moving on all accounts from all accounts, A very good person. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think everyone have met has met except Brady.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah no in Electric.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's very well played.
Speaker 5: I remember meeting Electric.
Speaker 2: Did I know that that was the person at that time? Yeah, I'm pretty forgotten.
Speaker 3: I think you had the knowledge, but you didn't use this to be.
Speaker 6: Fair, Ali, that's very well played from you to keep Brodie away.
Speaker 5: It's very smart.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: I should have seen how I pressed that. Look when I came running down the driveway, are you coming in?
Speaker 5: We're doing this.
Speaker 4: We went off on the electric bike fro.
Speaker 5: It was where I have a good day everybody. Turtle, No,