Speaker 1: On Skyeleves Ostrodia.
Speaker 2: This is the Wader Panalty Show.
Speaker 3: Good evening and welcome to the Reader Paney Show coming up tonight. Should the Liberal Party change or compromise its values to appeal to female voters. Patrick Carline will be here to discuss the day's top headlines. The Great Douglas Murray on the Deadly Consequences of Leftist policies will be joining us before the first ad break, Kosher Gaida on the Latest from the US, and later in the hour They Always Droll. Alex Stein on the star studded musical that features a black actress portraying Jesus and left He is Losing. It features more than one aging has been including actor Sean Penn.
Speaker 4: You think he'll try to stay on?
Speaker 5: I think he might try to destroy the world by the before he before he ages out of life.
Speaker 3: But first, Some of the Liberal Party's biggest stoners are threatening to pull their funding after the devastating loss on the weekend. Donors are long term supporters of the Liberal Party have lashed out of the disorganized election campaign and at Peter Dutton's labor Light small target policy platform, saying that after that performance, they're no longer interested in giving the Libs financial support. Billionaire Robert Milner, the chairman of Soulpatz, said it's been a disaster. I will be seriously thinking about whether I ever donate again. I don't know where they go to from now. It was a very poor campaign. Stockbroker Angus Eightken, one of the largest Liberal donors, said I have zero interest in donating further to the Liberals. They need a wholesale clear out to work out what they stand for instead of these me too style quasi labor policies to do not well against these poor outcomes. Labor as generators is astounding, but the lack of policies from the Liberal Party was completely hopeless. Among the criticism was that the coalition failed to effectively campaign on cutting Labour's wasteful green energy spending and on stopping Labour's dangerous plans for unrealized capital gains tax. Joining me now for more on this. As News Corps senior writer Patrick Carly and Patrick, this is precisely the advice they should be listening to instead of the media hacks telling them to veer further left. They ran a labor l like policy. It didn't work. It doesn't work in Wa, doesn't work here in Victoria, and it certainly doesn't work federally as we've just seen.
Speaker 6: Well, it was uniform, wasn't it. Australia rejected the coalition, It wasn't victorious Ay or Queensland. And I think those daughters make a very good point. We're coming off a first term government that wasn't particularly good. Anthony ALBERNIZI is never going to be Bob Hawk. There was a lot of errors made through that turn, so it's plenty to prosecute, and they just could not effectively sort of launch a campaign that made you think, well, he's a vision here that's different to the Labor Party that's been in power and made a lot of mistakes. It was fragmented, we're hearing now it was so chaotic behind the scenes. It was all on the run policy and nobody bought it.
Speaker 3: Now, Patrick, you mentioned chaos, and here is further details of the chaos within the Liberal Party and the lead up to the election, with insiders revealing that major energy, housing, and defense policies were worked up on the run during the campaign and it showed the National gas Reserve policy, senior College and ministers royally given about three hours notice that Peter Dutton planned to unveil the gas policy, and the announcement was made before the final version of the modeling from Frontier Economics was available. That reportedly saw Liberal campaign staff chasing the final version of the report from director Danny Price, who was found to be in New Zealand with his phone turned off. Patrick. When the report was mainly finally made public some twelve days after Peter Dutton's budget speech, it didn't exactly show the cost savings that were promise. I mean, this is such a monumental mess. When they needed to be bold and strong, they were weak and incoherent.
Speaker 6: Look, I think that's right. I mean if you go back to last year, or even the year before Peter Dutton announced nuclear policy, which you sort of thought, well, that's whatever you think of it, that's bold, that's game changing. Are we going to have a referendum on energy? And instead? Where he get these sort of half baked sort of ideas on the run and the modeling didn't even pan out to accord with what Peter Dutton had promised. You can't be doing that. This election was not a surprise. They've had three years to sort of work on this and to get it right, and to believe in things, and to convince the electorate that this is a bold alternative and they failed on all of those levels.
Speaker 3: We had Senator Alex Antikon on Sunday on Outsiders, and he said that some of their policies resembled mobile phone plans, where you get a special deal for twelve months, you get a cut or discount on the fuel ex size. How is that going to convince people to throw out a first term government? And you mentioned nuclear policy. It was a point of differentiation, but it doesn't come intil the twenty thirties. If they won and they ran away from that policy. Throughout the campaign, they were too scared to articulate their position because there were attacks, which they should have expected. Of course they're going to be attacks.
Speaker 6: Well, I think I'm convincing is a word that sort of springs to mind for me, because in the end, when they look to be in doubt, they sort of copied what the ALP had done, or did a version of the ALP, and at the same time they sort of alienated certain sections of the community. They weren't a choice, they weren't doing anything different, and they weren't doing anything better. It looked like a campaign where they really were doing it on the run and they really didn't know what they would striving to do.
Speaker 3: Now to an interesting piece in the Australian Financial Review by Tricia jar on the woes facing the Liberal Party. She writes about the error of thinking that to appeal to women, to appeal to professionals and millennials, the Liberals must change or compromise their values. She writes tax policies that encourage growth, housing policies that enable choice, immigration policies that contribute to Australia's prosperity, and a disciplined approach to public spending that contains ballooning debt for the next generation should be bread and butter issues for Liberals and one that can have cut through with all demographics. She makes an excellent point there because I think the easy thing to do, which is what we're hearing now from all the grifters and the like, is they are wanting to push through their pet projects, so they want to have gender quotas. They want to essentially turn the Liberal Party into labor We already have a labor party. If people want to vote for labor, they vote for labor, give them a choice. But the point made in this AFR piece I think is spot on women and millennials. They're not some weird demographic. If you give them sound policies, it will appeal to them as it appeals to every other demographic.
Speaker 6: Well, it was women in those marginal seats on in the outer suburbs of the capital cities that they really had to win over, and they sort of lost them from day one virtually or literally, which they're working from home policy, which basically said a lot of these women were working from home to save money because they're in the cost of living crisis, they were making ends meet, and they sort of come in and basically have this policy that alienates them from the outset. That's when the election was lost. Basically, it's easy to say that after the event, but they never got that back and they're basically it was the same with the young people and indeed for all taxpayers. I mean, the coalition's tax policy was costlier to the average taxpayer than the ALPS. I mean, what do they believe in, what do they stand for?
Speaker 3: Well, we'll wait and see, because I think it's going to be crucial the next leader of the Liberal Party. If they go the wrong way that then they can have many more years of pain. The rebuild needs to start, and needs to start very quickly. Patrick Carlin, thanks for your time. Joining me now is best selling author Douglas Murray's latest book on democracies and death cults has just hit the shells. Douglas, let's start with sickening cases of abuse and neglect of vulnerable children ignored by authorities in the name of anti racism or so called progressive ideology. The front page of the New York Post today says it all kids doomed. ACS's that's Administration for Children's Services progressive agenda led to seven child debts. Douglas, the cases here are sickening kids, abuse, long term staved, mistreated, and the paper says they're victims of an agency stubbornly committed to a progressive ideology that considers removing children from a troubled home, no matter how abusive, to be cruel and even racist, leaving too many children to fend for themselves and sadly, Douglas, I think this is not just a problem in New York, but in many parts of the Western world.
Speaker 1: That's right, Greta. I mean, it's an unbelievably shocking story.
Speaker 7: You would have thought that, you know, of all jobs that local government authority is meant to see through and commit to, you'd have thought that the looking after caring for the most vulnerable in society would be something that everybody could just agree on as a priority.
Speaker 1: But as the New York Post.
Speaker 7: Says, the ACS in New York is one of many such agencies across the US and indeed across the west of the Western world that really regards ideologies of other kinds as trumping that and especially the so called anti racist ideologies and all of the diversity equity stuff that actually those things trump child's safety. That, as the Post says, today, people who should be caring for these children instead are in hark to this ideology that says, to interrupt the family, even a family where child's being abused is in some way it's self abusive because it could be racist. This is really where the rubber hits a road on ideologies.
Speaker 1: Like the whole di thing.
Speaker 7: The question is like, are you going to pursue this ideology all the way, even at the expense of vulnerable children or are you going to have other priorities.
Speaker 1: I would hope after the attention that.
Speaker 7: These horrific cases have now got more people who should be making childcare a priority will do so instead of these absolutely inappropriate and wildly unuseful ideologies.
Speaker 3: You would hope so. But as we've seen in the UK with the Grooming gang scandal, the lessons haven't been learned there, where vulnerable young girls were just abandoned by authorities in the name of community cohesion and PC agenda. Now staying in the UK, an extraordinary story is unfolding there with revelations that an Iranian terror attack was just hours away from being launched on British soil before it was foiled by counter terrorism officers. British police arrested eight people, including seven Iranian nationals, suspicion of terrorism offenses. The UK Telegraph reports that authorities feed the attacks on a specific premises was imminent, and there is speculation Douglas that the target may have been a synagogue or another target link to the Jewish community. This is Douglas, certainly a frightening development.
Speaker 7: It is very frightening, but sadly not surprising. Iranian terrorists have targeted people in a bewildering array.
Speaker 1: Of countries by now.
Speaker 7: They of course famously carried out bombings of Jewish community center in South America some years ago in New York City, in Brooklyn elsewhere, Iranian government assassins tried to kill again just a year or two ago, a very brave Iranian exile who is critical of the regime. They tried to kill this young woman in America. The Iranian government's most prominent media outlet boasts about this just the other week. As I wrote in the Post the other day, just the other week, the editor of one of the main organs of the Iranian revolutionary government, who has the ear of the Supreme Leader and is generally regarded.
Speaker 1: As being a spokesman for.
Speaker 7: Him, said that it was still the intention of the Iranian government to put a bullet in the skull of President Trump, and he said hopefully that day will arrive soon.
Speaker 1: It is amazing.
Speaker 7: We'll wait and see what unfolds in the UK about this tera sal and its prospective targets, but I don't think anyone should be that surprised by it. Iran has been put pumping terrorists obviously around the whole the region it's in. But the revolutionary government's also been trying to carry out assassinations with impunity in America in other countries for years now. I do wonder when we'll start to take them seriously and actually do anything in response.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, Douglas kirs Starmer continues to obsess about the threat from the so called far right. Now, Nigel Faraja's Reform Party had a stunning resulted council and by elections on Thursday. The party is now taking control of ten local councils, won two mayoral races and added a fifth MP to its ranks. Forages, hailing reforms triumph as unprecedented. He says it's the end of the two party rule in the UK. Is he right? He's taking votes from Labor and the Tories, Douglas Well.
Speaker 7: Nail Varas has done this before, of course, he led the Brexit Party and indeed U kept us stunning electoral successes principally back then in the European Parliament when Britain was still a member of the EU.
Speaker 1: So there are two.
Speaker 7: Things I think people have to bear in mind when they look at these. One is that they are local elections. Turn out tends to be low and it tends to be the case that people punish incumbent parties, So that's definitely the case. It was an undoubtedly successful night for reform. That doesn't necessarily mean though, that Reform can see that through at a general election. As you know, Reta, the whole setup and as Night Parage know is better than anyone, the whole setup of the first past the post system, which is intended to give strong governments and sometimes does.
Speaker 1: But the whole point.
Speaker 7: Of it really is that an insurgent party like those that Nigel Farag has led for some thirty years now, it is effectively it's very hard at general elections to break through. You see the number of votes that were needed or the number of votes that haven't the last general election per Reform MP as opposed to the number of votes per Labor MP, and I mean it's way off.
Speaker 1: So we'll see.
Speaker 7: There are, of course, of more than four years to go till the next general election in the UK. The problem that Farage obviously is principally is not to Labor or it definitely does chip away it Labors vote and did do. Here the principal threat is to the Conservative Party. If the Conservative Party cannot see off threat from Pharage and Reform, then they really don't deserve to exist.
Speaker 1: But it should be possible for the Conservative Party to see them off.
Speaker 7: It's just that the Conservative Party has to first of all, have policies that can outflank Nigel Farage's policies, and secondly, of course to find some way back into the public trust after thirteen fourteen years of Conservative governments, for instance, saying that they were going to lower migration whilst seeing.
Speaker 1: Migration go through the roof.
Speaker 7: It will take quite a long time for the electorate to forgive the Conservative Party for that, I think. But the Conservative Party will have to address that question, and it'll have to do so much faster than they're doing at the moment.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 3: Douglas, I can't wait to get your take on this bizarre interaction involving the BBC chairman Samir Shah, who is asked whether Hermas are terrorists. Now much frivolity and squirming and giggling follows.
Speaker 2: One last question just for you as an individual, Samir, do you consider her Mass to be a terrorist group?
Speaker 1: I have to.
Speaker 9: Answer that in terms of the way we currently what.
Speaker 2: Do you think they are. Do you think they're a convocation with happy little squirrels and want that?
Speaker 1: I don't think that.
Speaker 9: But but I'm here as a chairman of the BIST as an individual enter, I can tell you what I think when I'm right now to the world. I am the chairman of the BBC, and we have taken the view as a board that would continue to use the word terrorist only with attribution.
Speaker 1: That's the position weake.
Speaker 2: Although I think you think they're terrorists.
Speaker 3: Douglas. If he thinks they're terrorists, then why doesn't he say so? I would hardly think it's a controversial opinion.
Speaker 1: Isn't it bizarre?
Speaker 2: Eat?
Speaker 1: I mean, it's not hard to call hamas terrorists, not.
Speaker 7: Just because they are, because they're designated as much in the UK and most other Western countries. I mean, what's so difficult about that? I think, really, what we see there, I could quite believe the sort of jolly.
Speaker 1: Squirming of same sha on that.
Speaker 7: I mean, you know, he's talking about people who have been busily murdering other Palestinians in recent days, and who of course for years have tried to commit genocide against the Jewish people, and say they want to wipe the Jewish people off the face of.
Speaker 1: The earth and everyone else next.
Speaker 7: Now, I mean, I can't see why any of that is such a sort of squirmingly funny matter to Samir Shah. I'd like to see him laugh his way through an interview about any other genocidal group that wanted to wipe out any organization or group of people from the face of the earth.
Speaker 1: It's very, very strange behavior. All I can think of.
Speaker 7: Is that Samir Shah, the chairman of the BBC, is trying to squirm out of that because he's aware of the number of his colleagues or employees underneath them at the BBC who think that Hamaz are some kind of liberationist movement who shouldn't be smeared with the terrorist label, and that if he Samir Shah is too strict about saying that Hamaz are terrorists, then he'll have hell to pay from the newsroom floor and from junior reporters and junior editors and so on.
Speaker 1: It's really quite despicable.
Speaker 7: It's not a difficult one that at all, But yes, I mean, it tells us about what he's swimming in the BBC that that is a difficult question to answer. You know, I'd love to see him do it on any other group. As I say, I mean, I don't know if he finds al Qaeda as chortlingly funny as he does Hamaz or ic It or anyone else.
Speaker 1: But it tells you an awful lot.
Speaker 7: About the way in which the BBC just contorts itself on these really quite straightforward questions. But yeah, I completely recognize the thing he's swimming in. It's a newsroom and an organization that finds it incredibly hard to actually call Jimaz what they call themselves.
Speaker 3: That I think he would have taken far more seriously a question like can a woman have a penis? Because he wouldn't want to be oh laughing at that. That would be a very serious, sober analysis. Before you go, Douglas, I have to get your take on Prince Harry's latest media interview. He's sat down and again moaned about the state of the relationship with his family. He says King Charles will not take his calls, and Prince Harry apparently is desperate for reconciliation, but King Charles is rejecting efforts to reconcile. Why do you think that is, it's.
Speaker 1: Really pitiful, I have to say, reach to a very sad.
Speaker 7: Prince Harry, as I've said to you before, had a great opportunity when he turned his life around, joined the British Army and served with distinction in Afghanista.
Speaker 1: He had a real chance to make a hell.
Speaker 7: Of a go of it with his life and to be a role model and to encourage other people, including other young men who may have lost their way, to find themselves on a good path.
Speaker 1: And then he veered way off it.
Speaker 7: And you know now when he says that members of his family don't want to take his calls, I mean, it's very hard to know whether he realizes why that might be.
Speaker 1: Because the reason it might.
Speaker 7: Be is that whenever any member of his family speaks to him, they might find what they said either written up in another book or relayed in interviews with the BBC and other channels. So you know, it's a very peculiar thing that's going on at Prince Harry's head, and I feel very sorry for him if he can't grasp this. If people around you know that you're likely to run and broadcast what they say in private to the world, then yeah, they might be reticent in speaking to you, and the way to mend that isn't to go on television and relay the fact that they're not speaking to you at the moment. I mean, if he said, I want to reconcile with my father, and they'll do anything that requires, but I think it should be done away from the cameras and without any spare volume twos or anything like that, and there'll be no cooking shows involved.
Speaker 1: It's just a family matter.
Speaker 7: If he did that, maybe he could actually make this reunion that he wants. But this is the worst way to go about it. I can't imagine who is actually advising Prince Harry, other than possibly for his wife, because I think only she could give him pr advice this bad.
Speaker 3: I think it is Megan. I mean, this is straight from her playbook. It seems to go to the media to whine about something that is just going to make that problem far worse. And is now claiming that they never claimed the royal family or any members of it were racist. They're trying to completely rewrite history and memory. Hold that Oprah interview Douglas, It's been a pleasure. Thanks for your time tonight.
Speaker 1: Great to see you, Rita, Thank you.
Speaker 3: Still to come at left he is a losing ed plus violence, scenes and special guests that this year's met Gala boor Koshan Gator joins, men, you're watching the Rita Panny Show and it's time for lefties losing ed. Now we all remember Neil Young humiliating himself by firstly boycotting Spotify in protests against Joe Rogan after trying to get the world's most popular podcaster canceled for so called misinformation during the COVID era. He wrote, they can have Rogan or Young, not both. Yes, he wrote that in an open letter, the silly, old, delusional four was back at Spotify with his tail between his legs. Seems money trumped his principles. Now he has launched another protest with a song and basting elon mask. So let's see what he's singing here. He's singing what it's doesn't that Yeah, okay, that's as bad as I expected. If you're wondering what he's saying there, because it's very hard to tell. The lyrics are if you're a fascist, get a tesla, it's electric. It doesn't matter. I'm going to play you the next ten seconds. I think that's all we can stomach for one day. Get ready to cringe some more.
Speaker 2: You're as.
Speaker 3: Somehow that next ten seconds was even worse than the first. And the lyrics there and I have to tell you the lyrics because it just sounds like incoherent wailing. But what he's saying there is, if you're a Democrat, taste your freedom, get whatever you want. Taste your freedom. Profound profound stuff. Now, let's check in on some leftyv lefty violence. I hate it when they turn on each other. Here is veteran Democrats strategists and Trump de ranged loun James Carville talking to a junior Democrat strategist and Trump de ranged Vice chair of the Democratic National Committee, David Hogg. Grab the popcorn, folks, this is fun.
Speaker 10: I think it is abominal that an official of a political party who is being paid or supported by that political party to go out and raise money to defeat members of the same party. I think that's a jack assery of the highest level. James, can you tell me you want if you want to beat Republicans, of which, of course lefties never do. They never even run against them. That's one thing I'm not into beating Democrats. I'm into beating Republicans, and I just I'll tell you right to your face. I think it's abominal that you have anything to do with the DNA.
Speaker 3: Oh it gets better. James Carville is extra spicy here.
Speaker 10: I called on Joe Biden to drop out of the race in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: Where were you?
Speaker 10: Where was the young cool generation coming? Did they step in there and say something? I spoke out against the horrific language of identity politics? Where was everybody else?
Speaker 11: What is your plan to deal with our abominable approval rating?
Speaker 1: When elections? When elections?
Speaker 3: Oh so good? Now, let's hear from Hollywood has been short pen and listen to this absolutely one hinged rant about Donald Trump. This is the most asinine analogy you'll hear.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, And I do think it's a reasonable theory that Donald Trump is not unlike the spouse of someone who leaves him, perhaps for another, who then murders their former partner because.
Speaker 5: If they can't have her, nobody can. I think Donald Trump and his soleib sism may have that relationship with the world, and that this destruction is in part a power play, and also a literal intention of his final out.
Speaker 1: You think he'll try to stay on.
Speaker 5: I think he might try to destroy the world by the before he before he ages out of life.
Speaker 3: Now do you think there was any pushback, any pushback against that madness from Jim Acosta or Eric Fang Fang so well, No, Instead we got this from the man who had an affair with a Chinese Communist Party spy. The nerve of this dude, this is just more tedious lunacy.
Speaker 13: In the history of dictators or those who aspire to be dictators. There's never a succession plan, right, There's never And that's what worries me is if he doesn't believe there's somebody who can protect him, that you will see him ratchet up. You know what he's willing to do to the country.
Speaker 3: These people are nuts and massive hypocrites. Because I remember Sean Penn, this is a dude who actually loves real death spots, real brutal dictators, like the one who helped destroy Venezuela. Yes, near Marxist Sean Penn was very fond of cozing up to the Venezuelan dictator who goes chevertz oh Will.
Speaker 5: Wishing nothing but that great strength he has shown over and over again.
Speaker 1: It is only possible to be so inspiring as he is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's talking about the dictator there. Seriously, now, I tell you TEDS is a chronic condition. Indeed, if you believe the president, it is a fatal condition.
Speaker 14: They suffer from a thing called TDS.
Speaker 1: Do you know what that is?
Speaker 15: TDS. It's a horrible, horrible terminal disease. It destroys the mind. It destroys the mind before the body, but the body eventually goes TDS is Trump Derangement syndrome.
Speaker 3: He really is the funniest president we've ever had, and probably the most miserable first Lady we've ever had is Michelle Obama. This woman can't find anything to be joyful about. We've heard her wing incessantly about well everything on her low rating podcast. She has even found a way to complain about the financial cost of being the first family.
Speaker 16: It's expensive to live in the White House. There's many people don't know. I mean much is not covered. You're paying for every food and every bit of food that you eat. You you know, you're not paying for housing and the staff in it, but everything even travel. If you're not traveling with the president. If your kids are coming on a bright Star, which is the first Lady's plane, we had to play pay for their travel.
Speaker 8: To be on the plane.
Speaker 16: It is an expensive proposition.
Speaker 3: Let's bring in Sky News contributa kosher gata Kosher. The Obamas went into the White House with mega assets. They're now worth somewhere between seventy to two hundred and fifty million, and Michelle Obama continues to push this grievance politics. Is there no one in a in a circle? He'lls telling her, this just looks terrible. You look so entireled and.
Speaker 17: Miserable, seemingly not really his fascinating. And you know there's toundaff and then there's torn deaf.
Speaker 8: This is just beyond the.
Speaker 17: Pair, like, oh, we have to pay for our daughter's travel and on.
Speaker 8: A private jet on a private.
Speaker 17: Pay pace for i know, with secret service and everything else. And yeah, most of us, if we're traveling with our kids to any corporate event, yeah, the employer doesn't pay for our kids when we go and travel. So just the tourn deff is really funny. She's criticized Barack Obama a lot too on this podcast.
Speaker 3: This is what's been interesting. She barely has anything positive to say about her husband, which in itself is raising eyebrows.
Speaker 17: Yeah, and that's what's interesting about the grievance because there's the you know, the boilerplate grievance that they all do about racial injustice and social injustice, but in her case it's personal like having to pay for things or you know, her husband and.
Speaker 3: Marriage decade of unhappiness right talked about, you know, bad decades.
Speaker 17: She seems like an unhappy person. I don't want to do armchair psychoanalysis somebody, but it really seems that way. And it seems to be the language that she's most fluent in, the language of grievance, since it keeps coming out day in and day.
Speaker 3: Well, I think she's finding through the data sets she's getting for a podcast, if anyone in her circle is honest enough to tell her the truth, the figures aren't good. I mean, that should tell her something. Despite the enormous publicity she's receiving now, I played clips of Kamala Harris's first major speech since the election loss. Here is a mercifully short eight second reminder. Who saw that video From a couple of weeks ago, the one of the elephants at the San Diego Zoo during the earthquake. And here is Steven Miller with a message for Kamala Harris and the broken Washington press Corps. This is a powerful rebuke.
Speaker 11: The only thing Americans want to hear from Kamala Harris is an apology for joining Joe Biden. Remember she was the Borderzar, joining Joe Biden in aiding and abetting the invasion of our country. And We're never going to stop talking about this because what they did to this country is unforgivable. It is an eternal stain on the Democrat Party. Every day we read another story, every day we arrest another alien they let into this country, who raped a child, who beat a woman with an inch of her life, who murdered a mom, who murdered a dad, who trafficked drugs into this country, who trafficked fentanyl into this country, who were responsible for dead and slaughtered Americans. And I don't know what's broken in the Washington press corps that none of that moves them emotionally. The only thing that gets some exercise is do we need to have more trials for terrorist supporters? We'd have more trials for gang bangers. We'd have more trials for legally alien invaders, even though Congress and the Constitution clearly say that you can expel invaders and illegal aliens quickly, efficiently, and properly kosher.
Speaker 3: The Democrats continue to advocate for an MS thirteen gang banger, or Maryland Dad as they prefer to call him, but we will hear very little from them, As Stephen Miller said there about the victims of criminals who have come into the country illegally, and that is an enormous shortfall in the Democrats' moral compass. It's like, whose side are you on? Look at the way they've advocated for this lone criminal. Multiple Democrats have gone down to El Salvador to meet with him to advocate on his behalf. But we don't even hear them mention these American victims of some of these really violent criminals who walked across the bord unchecked millions in Biden's four year term.
Speaker 17: It's almost like there's two different realities that we're living in, or that they're living in versus the real world. And I don't know how much of it is TDS Trump arrangement syndrome that anything where there's success, that success for the American people, they just cannot give credit where credit is due or how much of it is. It doesn't affect them because they all live in very nice, gated communities on the coast, so they don't have to live with that reality. So it's out of sight, out of mind for them, or it's just resistance. And now the judicial activism and lawfare is kind of their last line of defense to try and do that and give due process to people who exercised no due process when they came into the country, but they apparently deserve it on their way out, and that's just the they're lying on.
Speaker 3: That would mean you would have these cases given the millions that have come through for twenty thirty years. I mean, it is just completely ridiculous to suggest that they have to exhaust a legal process as if they're American citizens any titled.
Speaker 17: To this right makes makes absolutely no sense. And there I think there's strategies to run out the clock. Yeah, because we've only got three and a half years left of this administration. Who knows what will happen in twenty twenty eight, and this is going to a head about the judicial branch and the executive branch, and it is possible that you might see a point where the executive branch doesn't comply with an order, and that is going to be the so called constitutional crisis.
Speaker 3: Now, Steven Miller, who you just heard from there, is in line to be elevated to President Trump's next National security advisor. Mike Waltz was ousted from the role last week. This is a move that would be enormously popular with the Trump based Kosher Stephen Miller is very well regarded.
Speaker 17: Indeed, he is the OG when it comes to immigration. This very strong, legally, very smart lawyer, really seems to believe in this issue. There's all these means how the Trump administration in his orbit inner circle, we're plotting for four years about their return and what they'll do. And he's always at the top of that as somebody who just came up in strategy exactly what statutes are going to rely, exactly what eeos are going to do. And he understands that immigration and border security is national security. That is one of the core tenets of it. And so him if he is elevated to that position, I think it's going to bring a very interesting flavor.
Speaker 3: Now, the met gala was on earlier today, and naturally there were scenes of violence, with anti Israeli activists attacking pro Israeli activists and Kosher. One of the attendees of this seventy thousand dollars ahead get together was Kamala Harris.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 3: She was wearing an outfit described thusly by Vanity Fair, a bespoke black and cream silk off white dress featuring color blocking and a dramatic trailing sleeve, as well as a black scarf that doubled as a diminutive train for the look. It's also been compared to the iconic New York favorite dessert, the black and white cookie. That's a bit harsh. On a more serious note, Kosher, Kamala Harris is positioning herself to write again, and the polls show that out of that very shallow talent pool, she is the front runner at the moment.
Speaker 17: In her defense, she's not an unattractive lady, so I think I probably would have done one more fitting with address. But I think the black and white can look quite elegant, so I think she just maybe missed the mark a little bit.
Speaker 8: But it wasn't terrible she is a front runner.
Speaker 17: I think it's recency biased, just because she was in the limelight, you know, for such a long period of time, and was elevated to that role once things get serious eighteen months or so from now, two years from now, and you're going to see the likes of Gavin Newsom or Josh Shapiro or Wetchend Whitmer, other people Mark Kelly throw their hats into the ring. I think all of that's going to recalibrate, and nobody can forget that she has never won anything anytime she's run for any election other than DA and Senator in California.
Speaker 8: But that's kind of a foregone conclusion.
Speaker 3: If you're done well, yeah, if you've got a D next to your name, Ananimate carbon Rod can get elected. Before you go, let's talk a little bit about Prince Harry has been busy trying to write history.
Speaker 1: You accuse members of your family of racism. You don't even well of the British press said that, right.
Speaker 8: I did. Megan never mention the races.
Speaker 7: She said there were troubling comments about about his skin color, right.
Speaker 16: Concerns and conversations about how dark his skin might be when he's born.
Speaker 8: What who is having that conversation? There is a conversation to hold up the several conversations.
Speaker 16: There's a conversation with you with Harry about how dark your baby is going to be?
Speaker 3: Yes, Harry and Meghan made that a major theme of their Docco reality series is really what it was kosher? Now they want to claim it was all the work of the evil media, that they were just talking about unconscious bias. I mean these cement games they're playing, No one's falling for it.
Speaker 8: No one's falling for it.
Speaker 17: There is a blueprint for it, whether it's everybody pretending that nobody knew about Joe Biden's mental decline or this. They tend to memory hold things and think we're not paying attention. We live in the day and age of videotape and social media, and that footage over there is never going to be forgotten, both what she said and Oprah's bad acting, which is like what nobody's gonna never forget that.
Speaker 8: And he can try to rewrite history all he wants, It's not going to.
Speaker 3: Work, kosher. Thank you so much for your time, colociator. Still to come, the Star Studed musical featuring a black actress portraying Jesus. Alex steins up next Welcome back now the usual suspects, the Democrats and their propaganda round. The bulk of the mainstream media had another meltdown over this amusing image of President Donald Trump as the next Pope, obviously a little bit of fun and frivolity thanks to the Wonders of AI. Acording to some, it's hugely offensive to Catholics.
Speaker 17: See Catholics, we're not so happy about the image of you looking like the Pope.
Speaker 4: Oh, I see.
Speaker 14: You mean they can't take a joke. You don't mean the Catholics, You mean the fake news media, not the Catholics loved it. I had nothing to do with it. Somebody made up a picture of me dressed like the Pope and they put it out on the internet.
Speaker 3: Johnny me Now is comedian and host of Primetime with Alex Stein on Blas tav Alex, you're a Christian? Were you offended by that image? Do you know many Catholics who are outraged by that image?
Speaker 1: Well, a lot of people don't know this.
Speaker 18: You know, my last name is Stein, but I was actually raised as a Christian. I was baptized and you know what, as a Christian, that is not disrespectful whatsoever. It is satire. And I honestly believe that, you know, Donald Trump, he knew all about it, and I think he was trying to position himself a little bit because I don't think there are any actual prerequisites to be the Pope.
Speaker 1: So could you imagine Pope.
Speaker 18: Donald Trump, the world would actually it might actually get fixed pretty quick. If that was the case.
Speaker 3: I can't see that happening. Yeah, maybe after his presidency he can turn his hand to being the next Pope. Now, there may be a few Christians who are offended by this next production, and I'm tipping that's what the creators are hoping for. This isn't just fun and frivolity, is it. You got Adam Lambert joining the Castle of Jesus Christ Superstar the Hollywood Ball playing Judas, and guess who is playing Jesus. It's Cynthia Arrevo. That sounds like fun, Alexa, Will you be making a trip to Hollywood for Opening Night?
Speaker 8: No way.
Speaker 18: It's like Dylan Mulvaney's book, Nobody's going to go see this play? Nobody by Dylan Mulvaney's book, I mean, it is going to get covered by you know, Sky News, Fox News, the liberal media because it is interesting. But really, I don't think that anybody actually wants to go see that horrible production. So Jesus Christ Superstar being extra gay and extra DEI I mean, give me a break. I just do not think people are going to be clamoring.
Speaker 10: Up for that.
Speaker 18: And you consider over half the country likes Donald Trump, so over half the country is not going to like it regardless, So I really don't see it being a financial success.
Speaker 3: Now. Rapper and music mogul Sean P. Did He Combs was in court for jury selection Todays. He's facing five criminal counts, including sex trafficking by force, fraud or coercion, transportation for purposes of prostitution, and racketeering conspiracy Alex. If he's ultimately found guilty, he may never see the outside of a jail cell again. He may die behind bars.
Speaker 18: No, and that is a sad reality that is probably going to happen. And listen, I am not on Puff Daddy's side whatsoever. The tape of him beating his fiance at the time is absolutely disgusting, but it is absolutely crazy to think that Puff Daddy is going to go to jail for sex trafficking, for throwing parties people all willingly went to, you know, influential people went to these parties, you know, similar to these Epstein parties. So there's just a lot of weird stuff at play, and it's kind of sad that, you know, a guy that was once arguably the top rapper, top producer, you know, in the entire industry, is now going to potentially, you know, die behind bars. It's just a very tragic story and I don't even think Hollywood could have written it.
Speaker 3: Well it's a self inflicted tragedy. But you're right, there were a lot of high profile, very famous people who attended these parties. Are we expecting to hear any of those names in course? Are they fearful of what may be revealed throughout this trial?
Speaker 18: I mean, I would think that they would be very nervous. You saw Jay Z going after you know, Tony Bobbolenski and you know Tony Buzzby. I forget the Texas attorney, but I'm just saying there's a lot of influential celebrities that could go down with the ship. And I know that they want tucked auty to take some sort of deal so that he doesn't have to actually go to court. So but that he knows that, he knows that he has a little negotiating power, and that's why he hasn't accepted the plea deal, because he knows that he can. You know, he knows where the berries are bodied, he knows where the bodies are buried, you know, metaphorically.
Speaker 3: Well, I hope that's just a metaphor, Alex. He's alleged to have taped so much of this debauchery, so you do wonder what is out there, what the police FBI have in custody, and if it features some of the famous people that we know attended these parties. Now, let's lighten things up a tad with this amusing story told by former Alabama football coach the Great Nick Saban about what happened in the Oval office.
Speaker 4: He's got this very big, good looking auspicious box on his desk that has a red button on top. And one of the players said, is that what you want some missiles with? And he said, well push it and find out what player said, No, I don't want to do that. He said, go ahead, go ahead, go ahead, push it. See see what happens. Find out. So Rashaun Evans finally got the guts up, went over, pushed the red button. Some lady came in with a coke on a tree.
Speaker 3: Oh, we're getting all these amusing stories. We've got people within the football fraternity. You are no longer terrified of being associated with Trump, being pictured with Trump. It's a very different dynamic than just a few years ago during his first term.
Speaker 18: Now and Rita, I graduated from LSU Louisiana State University, and you know, so it tells you that I'm not the smartest guy in the world, but Alabama's our rival. And even though that I detest Alabama, hearing this story and hearing you know, you know, coach Shaban talking about how they thought it was so funny, and Trump basically trolled the Rashawn Evans or the player to press the button, thinking that he was going to start nuclear war. I love it. I'm so happy that he rolled Alabama.
Speaker 1: This is the president we wanted.
Speaker 18: Joe Biden doesn't have that sense of humor. Joe Biden doesn't have any funny, funny buttons or gimmicks to play on the Alabama Crimson tie So that's why we love Donald Trump, because he's a man of you know, pizazz in style and Greece.
Speaker 3: I love that the players still press that button, even suspecting that it could launch some sort of a nuclear weapon somewhere. He still was curious enough to press to press the button. Now, finally, I know Americans think that Australia is just full of deadly creatures. You have no idea how we survived day to day, and this next story might just reinforce that IDEA South Australian family has helped rescue eight great white shark that was stuck in shallow waters. These pictures are quite remarkable. Three locals teamed up with a nash core and his eleven year old son to move this three meter long shark, the deadly shark there is a great white into deep water and savor Alex. This story is peak Australia, isn't it.
Speaker 18: I know Ozzie's are just fearless, and that's why a lot of Americans I think we like Ozzie's and we get along so well because they're kind of just like people from Florida. They're insane. They're willing to save a shark This is a typical, you know, occurrence that happens in the state of Florida. So there's a lot of similarities and that's why, you know, listen, when you see on TikTok those big spiders though, read it. That is scary. We see that in America and we think there's all these big spiders. But everybody talks about how great Australia is.
Speaker 1: So I need to be there.
Speaker 18: I'm going to be there at twenty five.
Speaker 3: The spiders a big and wonderful, can't waite. Alex Stein, thank you, And that's all the time we've got. I'll see you tomorrow night at eleven. Up next it's Newsnight.