Speaker 1: On scorn Lives Australia.
Speaker 2: This is the Wider Penalty Show.
Speaker 3: Good evening and welcome to the Rita Panety Show coming up tonight, Senator for Team of Payments humiliating social media foil. The panel will be with me to discuss that and plenty more. Shortly, we'll look at the state of the media in the US.
Speaker 1: We trust in the mainstream media plummeting to new Low's and later in the.
Speaker 3: Hour we'll look at which Hollywood A listers are caught up in the black Lively justin Baldoni, legal staush and left is Losing. It features plenty of hate and bile from the unhinch Left.
Speaker 4: Mac the lightis get a reddit a Coma, the welcomer becut the road here.
Speaker 5: We'll check here, but they won't check out.
Speaker 3: Let's start with the Labor candidate for the seat of Dixon. Ally France is the radical left to selected to take on Peter Dutton. She has run against Stutton previously and she's active on social media and has been for years.
Speaker 1: Let's check out some of her work.
Speaker 3: She reposted this image on x depicting Peter Dutton as a Nazi charming in twenty eighteen, she reposted this commentary from John Sedka, where he says Dutton is racist, and just two years.
Speaker 1: Ago she posted a link to a.
Speaker 3: Story claiming that Peter Dutton would cut the NDIS budget to pay for nuclear submarines, labeling him a monster. Now, the PM was asked today about all this, and he said that Ali France is an extraordinary human.
Speaker 6: Ailey France is an extraordinary Australian And I don't know what your toy to like more than a decade ago or what have you.
Speaker 7: I have no idea.
Speaker 6: She is an outstanding human being.
Speaker 3: Joining me now for more on this is Institute of Public Affairs Senior Fellow and chief Economist Adam Crichton and Menzie's Reach Search Center Senior fellow Nick came, Adam, I'll start with you.
Speaker 1: That's not everything.
Speaker 3: Back in twenty sixteen, she realposted a comment on x saying, Wow, the Turnbull government is backing and openly racist apartheid regime ahead of the US and New Zealand. This was in reference to Israel. And they're an increasing number of labor MP's and candidates, Adam, who look like they'd be quite comfortable sitting in the Greens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look, certainly that's true.
Speaker 7: I mean, for me, one of the salient facts from this campaign, it's just a number of extremists in the Labor Party who are standing four seats that they could actually win. And there's this real strong anti Israel street that I never thought really existed in the rank and file of the Labor Party so much it clearly does. It's very disappointing. But just the other point I'd make is I somewhat agree with the Prime Minister when he says, you know, tweets from a long time ago, we shouldn't focus on them too much. I mean, I'm sure we've all tweeted stupid things in the past or things that we regret. I probably have, and I think it's one of the that quality of people don't go into politics as they're just terrified that there's something they've done in the past that will struck them out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good point, but Nick, we're not talking about just a decade ago. There's a posts from just a couple of years ago where she's calling Peter Dutton a monster. Now we hear a lot about being divisive, dehumanizing language that sounds like a fairly dehumanizing language in my book.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm not prepared to make excuses for this woman, as Adam seems to be. I'm speaking as a man of course, with an absolutely clear Facebook and Twitter record, because I hardly use the things. But all classes people aren't they They completely lack any originality whatsoever, outcome the same old things, the Nazi tweets, the Hitler stuff, the racist stuff. Does anybody actually take any of this seriously? Does it mean anything to the ordinary voters in the seed of Dixon who will make their decisions based on much more grounded things like the cost of living and the cost of fuel and everything else, and that they know Peter Dutton and his character has been a member for that seat for more than twenty years. I think it's all a bit of a sideshow, except, as Adam rightly points out, it does give us an insight into the sort of people who are joining the Labor Party now presumably joining Labor rather than the Greens, because they quite like the idea that they may one day get into government, which is not a luxury you enjoying the Greens Party, But you know they are way way out there on the fruit cake fringe and you can see how Albnizi has so easily allowed the party to be dragged to an anti Israel stance in a quite a horrible manner, probably one of the most disastrous things that have happened under this government, and.
Speaker 3: It's happening right in his seat when you look at his preferences. We reported last night on the Prime Minister finding himself in a preferencing scandal, with Green's candidate Hannah Thomas being listed as number two on the PM's how to Vote card, despite the fact that she has blockaded his offers, claimed Israel is guilty of genocide, and has demanded the Prime Minister blacklists the only Jewish state and expel its ambassador from Australia. She's held up signs like this at pro Palestinian rallies, and The Australian reports today that Hannah Thomas was part of a long running protest outside Anthony alban Albanese electorate office. The protest was labeled appalling by the Prime Minister. He said it has no place in a democracy. Nick Anthony Albanezi refuses to change or even explain this how to vote card he has rewarded here a radical activist for her radical activism. It's hard to take his claims seriously about how bad these protests are for democracy when he's put her number two on his ticket.
Speaker 6: It's hard to take anything that comes out about Neal's mouth seriously right now. But I mean his idea, his attempt at nonchalance. You know, oh, this is nothing to do with me. You know, I don't even know this woman's name. I mean, do you really believe that? That's a very unconvincing story. But he also came out yesterday and said, well, of course, you know, I'm above preferences because I don't need preferences to be elected. I was elected on fifty three percent of the vote last time round, as if preferences are for lesser human beings. But I'll tell you what he should be careful because when he was elected to parliament in nineteen ninety six, there were eighty five MPs in Parliament who didn't need to go to preferences. In the last election, there are only fifteen. Every seat is getting unless and less safe. The electorate is very, very volatile, and I think the voters you take for granted are the ones that they are going to come round and dammaghue in the end.
Speaker 3: Now someone who was a labor senator. They were very proud of her before they chucked her out of the party senator for Team payment of WA. She's been mocked online for appearing to use AI to come up with a tweet to rile up those on the right and generate some online activity, and it seems like she's forgotten to delete the AI prompt from the post that she ended up sharing on x Let's have a look at how she apparently asked AI. I don't know if it's chat gp grock what she has used here to write her a post that would trigger right wing nut jobs. Here's the full tweet as it appeared. Apologies for the confusion. Here's an example of a bait tweet to drive engagement from right wing nut jobs.
Speaker 1: R wnjays.
Speaker 3: For Team of payment tied of politics, as you also are mine. That's why I'm standing with Australia's Voice for Climate Action, housing and real change? Are you with us? Hashtag ospol So the whole thing went up, Adam, Is she genuinely that clueless? Is this some sort of I don't know, performative art. Is it some sort of a troll. I mean, I do recall a few weeks back she was praising the Iranian regime for its treatment of women, So I don't know, maybe she really is just that clueless.
Speaker 7: Well, I think this gets back to my point earlier about the quality of people going into politics for whatever reason and has fallen a great deal. And this is just an extraordinary example of incompetence, and not just not just at a personal level. For her, it's presumably, you know, it's her Twitter account, but as a senator, she gets four to six staff paid for by the taxpayer, all on good money, and actually you know she probably gets extra personal staff as well, So I don't really know how this got through. They're obviously incompetent as well her staff. They should be kind of watching what she's tweeting, or at least overseas. So look, it's just a sad indictment of the astrology is just one more.
Speaker 3: The only smart thing that they did, her team or herself was responsible for this was not deleting, because once you delete, you confirm precisely what's happened.
Speaker 1: It's an admission of guilt.
Speaker 3: Nick, I mean, we are laughing at this we're mocking this, but she's in the Australian Senate, just sitting in the upper House. And you do wonder why Labor selected her of all the candidates that had available to them.
Speaker 1: They were very.
Speaker 3: Proud to have a young Muslim woman in a h jab in the Senate, and I wonder if she wasn't wearing a hi jab whether she would have been selected.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean, she seems unable even to think up a very short insult. She has to get the computers rolling to do one for her. I mean, it's extraordinary. It's not I It's Shakespeare or anything, is it. You know, it is very very low grade stuff. And it just goes to the fact that these are not serious people whatsoever. How they got into the Senate, Well, they got in through preference deals, didn't they. I mean nobody but that many Greens and Senators straight off. She just slips in on the back of lazy preference deels from Labor and others. And it's an absolute disgrace. I mean, you remember that the description of the Senate as unrepresentative, swill I think it's even even more unrepresentative than ever before.
Speaker 3: Yes, one of poor Keating's great lines there. We do miss some of his gems.
Speaker 1: And now I wanted to get your.
Speaker 3: Thoughts on this piece from Robert gob Leeson in the Australian newspaper today on Donald Trump's tariff strategy.
Speaker 1: He writes that today I.
Speaker 3: Deliver controversial but underlying good news. There is an economic justification for what Trump is doing.
Speaker 1: He is not mad.
Speaker 3: Behind the Trump tariffs and the country to country discussions are serious global economic and defense issues which are rarely discussed. As the economic burdens on America grow with global GDP outpacing American GDP, America is finding it more difficult to underwrite global security. The US wants its defense burden reduced by increased expenditure from those benefiting from the American security umbrella. This includes Australia. Nick, he is stating the absolute obvious there, but it is obvious points that have seemed to be lost on so many commentators. This is something Donald Trump campaigned on, is something has spoken about for decades. It should come as no surprise now whether you back this or not, this is very much part of his America First strategy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm looking forward to hearing Adam's analysis of this. Is a much more accomplished economist than I am. But it's seems to me that that yes something. As Robert Cobb leaves some points out, there are many challenges to the US economy going forward. One is to maintain its position as the reserve currency. Fine, we understand that, but I don't think this blood instrument of tariffs is going to get there. Yes, we shouldn't be surprised. This is what Trump said from the beginning. We should have taken him seriously. But I'm far from convinced this is a way or that this sort of this sort of cartoony picture that we point about we paint of the blue collar American workers out of a job, put out of a job by China. It's all too simplistic and one sided for me. I mean, American consumers, like consumers here, have benefited enormously from cheap Chinese goods that we would have been able to make in such quantities ourselves. So yeah, you know, this tariff's good. You know free trade bad is it's certainly not good for Australia. And I'll leave it to Adam to put some economic flesh on the bones on that argument.
Speaker 3: Well, economists Stone like Tariff's Adam. But the failure is of globalization cannot be overlooked.
Speaker 1: This is something that JD.
Speaker 3: Vans has spoken about extensively, certainly Donald Trump. They have seen American manufacturing decimated. And this notion that you can get developing countries to make things cheaply whilst more advanced countries just come up with the innovation. It hasn't worked out that way. The developing countries very quickly work out how the innovation works. And that especially when you've got a country like China that just steals the intellectual property, that is a rogue economic superpower now that doesn't play by the rules.
Speaker 7: Yeah, look, certainly, I think overall I agree with Nick, but you've got to look at the distribution of economic growth over time too. And this is kind of going to your point. So the US has experienced, you know, dramatic GDP per capita growth overall, but amongst certain communities, the communities that vote for Donald Trump, the cheap TVs and radios and iPhones, they just don't compensate for the loss of dignity from a job, and it often leads to abuse and even death in some cases. And these communities are decimated. They're very angry. Okay, they've got cheap stuff, but actually they're probably rather more expensive stuff at a job. Although I don't think these tariffs will necessarily work, but the US is going to try to bring back some jobs. It'll probably bring bring back some manufacturing jobs. I don't think it'll bring back many, but let's just wait and see. I mean, the elites have been wrong about pretty much everything over the last ten years, so they've formed a consensus that this is a disaster. Well, it probably won't be a disaster. Then if they think it's going to be a disaster, all a focus on the stock market in the media. Trump supporters couldn't care less about the stock market. They don't own any shares. They're poor people. Most people that arewn stocks vote Democrats, so I don't think that's much of a problem. You know. The one other point that I would make, and I think it's missed, is that I think this is just a revenue raising exercise to some extent. The only way that the US can reduce its extraordinary deficit is by imposing tariffs. Because the Congress is never going to increase taxes. It will not pass a law to increase taxes. But the president he's got one lever and that is tariffs that he can unilaterally increase these tariffs even at a ten percent rate on everything. It's three hundred billion dollars a year. It's a lot of money.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of money.
Speaker 7: So it will help close that gap. And if you're not going to close the gap, or how else you're going to close the gap, So you've got to think of some other way, whether you cut spending or whether you increase other taxes. But there will be a financial collapse otherwise, So they have to do something.
Speaker 3: They have to do something. And what we're looking at this massive economic realignment. It is a medium to long term projector, and people are expecting results within days or a week.
Speaker 1: That is not just reasonable. Rule out.
Speaker 7: It's not been idealized.
Speaker 1: No, and there has been a lot of.
Speaker 7: What's going on. That's it to say different things, But look, we do have to wait and see. As you say, your core point is, you know we're only a few months into this presidency. Let's give it three years at least.
Speaker 3: Well, and we talked about the Trump voters not really being too concerned about the share market fluctuations, and something like the bottom fifty percent in the US only hold around one percent of those shares, so it is not a huge concern. And there's this been representation in the media that you know, Trump's there for the billionaires and the top end of.
Speaker 7: Town, and opposite has been the case.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, and that has been the case for now for several years, where those who are the most affluent are increasingly voting left and those who are working class aspirational are voting right.
Speaker 1: And I'm seeing that right here flipped.
Speaker 7: They've completely I don't think they've flipped as much here yet. Now in the US they have completely flipped basically, And actually the liberals here have to work out whether they're going to be a working class party or not. I still think they try to have their feeding beatin yes.
Speaker 1: And I think that's why they're failing.
Speaker 3: I think that is precisely why they're failing, because you can't be all things to all people. And I think their desperation to win back a few of those till seats in the affluent in the suburbs has completely nick frustrated their messaging and their ability to come up with policies that clearly differentiate them from labor to be bold, to be strong on these policies because they know some of that retric is not going to be popular in the affluent inner suburbs, but it will be very popular in the outer suburbs and in regional areas.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, the politicians are going to be successful in this modern era of those that are able to straddle that divide between the university educated, largely in a metropolitan elite, and ordinary practical people who do other jobs for a living. So you know, we all know what that divide is. We all know how hard it is increasingly hard to bridge that divide because they seem to want quite opposite things in many regards. I think when the ships are down, know that certainly not alban Easy or Dunton have managed to do that. Whether it can be done, I don't know. I'm beginning to doubt whether we end up with a political system here which really has essentially two parties nominally on the center right, like much of Europe does. Who knows where this goes, but right now they're both at historic lows on primary votes and that's the reason.
Speaker 3: Now let's go to the UK and Prime Minister Keir Starmer has finally admitted that a woman.
Speaker 1: Is a biological female.
Speaker 3: It took a ruling from the UK Supreme Court for him to have enough courage to say this, do you believe a trans woman is a woman?
Speaker 8: Look? I think the Supreme Court has answered that question. But I think look, a woman is an adult female, and the Court has made that absolutely clear. I actually welcome the judgment because I think it gives real clarity. It allows those that have got a drop guidance to be really clear about what that guidance should say.
Speaker 1: Nick has changed his churn.
Speaker 3: It wasn't too long ago when he was claiming that some women have a penis and some don't have a cervix, and he was very, very confused when that question was put to him.
Speaker 1: Now he's very clear.
Speaker 3: I mean, it seems astonishing that a grown man needs a Supreme Court ruling to know something a child understands.
Speaker 6: Think all this over complicated, reader, I don't get it. This man's got a doctrinate in law, I think from Oxford University. I believe you'd have thought that he would have enough knowledge of the world at his age to come to that conclusion that about what a woman was long before the Supreme Court had to pass a ruling on it. I don't know whether it's just being a lawyer or whatever it is. I mean, I don't think the guy is stupid. I think they're just so caught up with this narrative and so frightened of their own shadows, so frightened of being criticized by this quite rabid, mad radical group of zelots that have been pushing this particular line that I just don't think they have the courage to to stand up against the trend. But anyway, anyway, thank goodness for the Supreme Court ruling, and thank goodness the Prime minist for Great Britain has accepted it.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's good to see he's accepted it. But I do recall when Peter Dutton was a this question after that Supreme Court.
Speaker 1: Ruling, he kind of dodged it.
Speaker 3: He really just did not want to talk about it. He said, it's not an issue for us, it's for the UK. It is an issue for us because the very same narratives, the very same activism and bullying that's happening, is happening right here. In fact, I would argue Australia is considerably worse because we really haven't had the debate because our conservative politicians have been to Gutlass to take a position on this.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 7: The only comments that I'd make there is just firstly the mere fact the UK Prime Minister is even talking about this sort of stuff. Just where the best is right now?
Speaker 10: Really?
Speaker 1: What must China and Russia?
Speaker 7: And you know, veryou do.
Speaker 3: You imagine Vladimir Putin being asked this? Can you imagine Vladimir Putin being asked, you know, can women.
Speaker 1: Have a penis?
Speaker 3: I mean this was a question that has been posed to Kirstarmer in the past.
Speaker 7: You've just said it into silliness and just I'm really surprised he didn't see it on that question and be empactic because it's such an easy wind and politics. Maybe ninety percent of people don't think transfermtter women. Yeah, so why not go with that? Win some votes on cultural issues which at least don't you know, they don't cost a budget anything, so go with them.
Speaker 3: Well, this is one of the reasons I don't understand why the Coalition hasn't really leaned into the so called culture wars, because one they're on solid ground.
Speaker 1: The majority is with them. Just about every one of them, and two, they don't cost.
Speaker 3: Billions, and we are facing a record debt. We're in a cost of living crisis. So if he makes some promises based on values as opposed to spending, I think that's a win win. Now, before you two go, we're going to have to talk about Prince Harry and the deepening rift with.
Speaker 1: His father, King Charles.
Speaker 3: This is the court case over the removal of police protection for Prince Harry. A royal inside has told us Weekly this has been terrible for Harry's relationship with Charles.
Speaker 1: Harry blames Charles.
Speaker 3: And thinks he can intervene, but Charles can't, and it just continues Harry's narrative that he's been cast at Adam. This ginger winder is just a victim. He's just an endless victim.
Speaker 1: Iman. He's just got the most. Really, he is blessed.
Speaker 3: He's got a wife who's got two healthy kids. He's got this insane lifestyle based on I don't know, just the luck of his birth. It's not like he's doing a great deal of work to justify here. The millions is earning, and yet all we see from him is endless winging.
Speaker 7: Look, look that is true, I think he's lost a great deal of respect in the UK and around the world. But I must say the more broad point is when I'm asked about the Royals on TV, I never really know what to say, and it kind of makes you want to be a Republican. Oh no, God, for the I mean, I voted for the monarchy in back in ninety nine nine, my first vote. But these stories, I'm like, oh my god, this family about Nick.
Speaker 3: Does it make you feel like a Republican when King Charles or Prince Harry's names I mentioned.
Speaker 7: Quite the opposite.
Speaker 6: When you see the human frailties of the royal family and the people in and around the monarch, you know, it just shows the stability of the system that it endures all this because it is bigger than the individuals, and I think that and the monarch is not above the law. So I think it's a wonderful system. It's lasted a long time. I wish sometimes that some of the members of the royal family would use their profile for better and more positive purposes than this. But frankly, as a father, I think I just find it tragic that a relationship can break down like this and seemingly be irrepaarable, apparently because of the foolish behavior of one person.
Speaker 3: Yes, are you blaming this entirely on Megan Mark? Are you because I think Prince Harry, I think escapes a lot of the blame. This is a man who's forty years old, who's abandoned his family, who's aired his dirty laundry, who has just behaved appallingly. And because I don't know, Meghan is seen as more unpleasant than he is, she cops all the blame and he kind of scapes through.
Speaker 6: I wasn't blaming Meghan. He is, as you say, he is a forty year old man. He is responsible for his own actions and if he's surely driven by his wife, and that's a pathetic excuse.
Speaker 3: Oh, Adam, Kricht and Nikota, thank you so much for your time tonight. Still to Karma, Left is losing our class.
Speaker 10: We'll look at the state of the media in the US.
Speaker 3: We trust in the mainstream media plumbers into new Low's.
Speaker 10: Adam Coleman joins me, next, you're.
Speaker 3: Watching the readA Panny Show, and it's time for Left is losing it And let's start with a particularly toxic brand of Christianity that appears to be devoid of God and goodness but full.
Speaker 1: Of hate and loathing.
Speaker 3: Here is Atlanta preacher and far left lunatic Jamal Bryant dehumanizing half the country by calling Republicans roaches.
Speaker 2: Roachers only start running when you turn the lights on at long and the lights are out, They're gonna be comfortable eating your sirih'll y'all ain't say nothing clamoring in your cupboard. But when you turn the light on, all the roachs gotta start moving. I came to give a warning, Ela must The light is getting ready.
Speaker 4: To come on, Donald Trump, the light is getting ready to come on, shakey fast. The light is getting ready to come on, Macca. The light is get ready to come on. The welcome because the road jet built check gear, but they won't check out. The lights are coming on.
Speaker 3: Really, we need to seriously consider making asylums great again.
Speaker 1: And in case he.
Speaker 3: Thought this was an isolated incident, this preacher is notorious for bile filled race faiting rants.
Speaker 5: I feel bad for them than the White House who are in the tap dancing for Massa. When bot tie shinnen and grinned, laughing like nothing that funny.
Speaker 2: I ain't a freed of the spooks that said at the door, these runaway slaves hiding in the White House.
Speaker 3: Talking about race obsess simpletons. Let's hear from singer John Legend.
Speaker 1: First, he says he wants Trump to be the comforter.
Speaker 3: In chief, like the leader of the free world is supposed to be some sort of therapist for lefties losing it. And then he goes into a demented die tribe about white supremacy.
Speaker 1: Your comforter.
Speaker 4: You know, why do you think that.
Speaker 11: He's latched onto diversity so much?
Speaker 1: Oh, he's a bigot.
Speaker 12: So it's a belief that there's a hierarchy of racial groups and that his group is superior, genetically superior. He believes that whenever he talks about competence and qualifications, any white man will do for him. Look at the last guy who was Secretary of defens He was a four star general, supremely qualified black man. And then see who he puts in after him. That's the level of bigotry that he has. Any white man is better than that.
Speaker 1: What a contemptible liar he is.
Speaker 3: You want to know why America is divided, it's clowns like him, and talking about clowns, it's been a while since we heard from this dude. Dylan Mulvainey now claims that he told his mother he was born in the wrong body when he was just four.
Speaker 13: Came out to my mom at age four as a girl and what did you say? I said, I think God made a mistake and put a boy into a girl into a boy's body. And you know, she said, God doesn't make mistakes. But you know a number of years later, we made it to where we need it to be. Now, what's shere? As journalists?
Speaker 3: Natalie Winters well and truly puts this sin in heck in his place when he questions whether nationally is a real journalist.
Speaker 12: To the people and I'm sure you see this online every single day, who say you don't deserve to be here because you're not a real journalist, what's your response to them.
Speaker 9: Well, I'm pretty sure the group of people in there aspect, what was that four years covering for someone who was essentially dead? And that's being charitable in my description of him as president by the name of Joe Biden. So to all those people who are apoplectic over having new media voices, you guys feel and that's why we're here.
Speaker 3: Joining me now is political commentation and author of the new book The Children We Left Behind, Adam Bate Coleman Adam Nashalie Winters makes an excellent point there journalists have long the public's trust, so many journalists from the mainstream media who were complicit in the cover up of Joe Biden's cognitive decline.
Speaker 14: Yeah, Natalie makes a great point that basically the media is not representing the people. You know, what they're trying to do in that CNN piece is basically trying to spit on new media, trying to discredit them. They're trying to show that the Old Guard, like the CNNs, like the msnbcs and so on, the NBC News, they're the ones who are deserving of having the honor of being in the White House. But the Old Guard cares about the Old Guard's institution more than it cares about actually reporting what is going on and being fair with their reporting to the American public. So what not only is expressing is what a lot of Americans have bought for a long time, which is why they're turning to new media, which is why they're getting their news elsewhere instead of turning on the television, going to the New York Times, They're coming to alternative media. Excuse me, alternative media sources, because it's far more honest, at least somewhat reliable.
Speaker 3: And these alternative media sources are gaining enormous audiences. You look at some of the numbers listening to podcasts and others like Natalie and really you look at the MSNBC audience, the CNN audience, they're being left behind and sticking with the media, and why trust in the mainstream media has plummeted to record lows. The executive producer of Sixty Minutes, Bill Owens, has resigned. He blames the supposed loss of independence. Now, this comes after President Trump's ten billion dollar lawsuit after claims that Sixty Minutes grossly misedited and interview with Kamala Harris during the election campaign at the direction of the Harris campaign. Now, we were among the first report on that deliberate misleading edit.
Speaker 1: Let's just have a quick look.
Speaker 3: This is how Kamala answered a question.
Speaker 7: But it seems that Prime Minister Netanya who is not listening.
Speaker 15: Well, Bill, the work that we have done has resulted in a number of movements in that region by Israel that were very much prompted by or a result of many things, including our advocacy.
Speaker 11: For what needs to happen in the region.
Speaker 3: Typical incoherent, meandering word salad with no substance there from Kamala. But look at what sixty minutes actually put to air.
Speaker 8: But it seems that Prime Minister Netanya who is not listening.
Speaker 15: We are not going to stop pursuing what is necessary for the United States to be clear about where we stand on the need for this war to end.
Speaker 3: Sharp, succinct, strong and really adam incredible antics there from sixty minutes. For the executive producer to blame loss of independence for his resignation.
Speaker 1: It's almost comical.
Speaker 3: They have acted as the Democrats propaganda.
Speaker 1: M for years.
Speaker 14: Yeah. Absolutely, I mean that's obviously with long pieces that sixty minutes does, they have to do some editing, but that's a massive edit that is trying to do the best that they can, which she's not even really answering the question. They just had it in a very coherent, short statement, and it just covers up how grossly unprepared she was to run for president. And to be sort of fair to her, she only had a few months to run. She was pushed into the spotlight to run after Joe Biden was too senile to actually move forward. But if they listened to the American public and stop trying to say, well, if we are fair about the cognitive decline of Joe Biden, it helps Trump. But that's not what the media is there for. They're not there to pick winners and losers. They're there to tell us who's winning and who's losing.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, Now let's check in with MSNBC. We're host Simone Sanders. Townsend claims that black Americans will be the next to be deported. She seems to think that black citizens are somehow going to be part of the deportation program.
Speaker 16: To me, that is why Kilmar Albergo Garcia's specific case, the case of the gentleman who's a makeup artist out of California, who was also sent to that person.
Speaker 1: That is why the.
Speaker 16: More the seventy five percent of the folks who have been sent the men who have been sent there that don't have criminal records, that is why it's so important because if they could do it to them, if they could snatch students off the street without any pushback or record.
Speaker 11: They will do it to any of us.
Speaker 16: It to be very clear, it's gonna be the people of color and vulnerable communities.
Speaker 11: That are next them on it.
Speaker 5: I think that's right, and that's certainly part of why.
Speaker 3: The African American community is so strongly behind the supporting KILMA.
Speaker 1: We are not for this.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because as you just said.
Speaker 1: If they're going to whisk them away, what are.
Speaker 7: They going to do with us?
Speaker 1: Hey, you got Coleman.
Speaker 3: Are you living in fear of ice knocking on your door and deporting you despite the fact that you are a citizen?
Speaker 14: No, no, I'm not. And what he just said that the black communities behind No, black leftists are behind this, which is a very small percentage of Black Americans that live in this country, especially the upper class types who appear on MSNBC.
Speaker 7: So this fear.
Speaker 14: Mongering about Black Americans being scared, guess what when you show Black Americans the facts about this guy being associated with gangs, this guy which everyone acknowledges he was here legally. Black Americans know what legal immigration has done to their jobs. Black Americans have seen their neighborhoods being torn apart, being split up, being segregated because of illegal immigration. So this idea that Black Americans are behind Kilmar is foolishness. It's ridiculous. So, no, Black Americans aren't as stupid as they're projecting us to be. That we're hanging in fear that ice is going to knock on our door, when the vast majority of Black Americans have been here longer than any other demographic. So no, we're not going anywhere, and we're not scared. This is all just nonsense.
Speaker 3: Now I've played a little of Jamal Bryant, Preacher Jamal Bryant in left is losing it. He's a repeat offender in that regard. He's attacked black Republicans in the past and the most racist terms, and now this man of God is calling Republicans.
Speaker 11: Adam.
Speaker 3: Tell me about this brand of Christianity and how much influence it has amongst the black community.
Speaker 14: Well, in certain areas, you know, he's I believe he's based in Atlanta. In certain areas he has a lot of influence. Unfortunately, But if you were to see the image from that video at the podium, what is it? It's a communist fist holding the cross right, which is blasphemous. This is not something that should be allowed or should be accepted. But he is part of what they call Black liberation theology, which is essentially a firm for Black Marxism. Right, so they uphold civil rights and all these cliche terms, but they also talking about capitalism and the bad parts of capitalism and all these different things. It centers black identity in front of Christ. And I say this as a Christian that whenever you try to serve two masters, you're not going towards Christ, You're going towards something else. So Jamal Bryant, he may be renowned and people love this man, but they don't realize is that he's using the Black American as He's basically using the image of black Americans as a skin suit to further Marxist ideas or Marxist like ideas. So no, I do not support what he has to say. And especially when you have churches getting highly involved in politics for their own personal gain, that is not.
Speaker 1: What they're there for.
Speaker 14: The House of God is there to push people towards Christ, not towards the Democratic Party.
Speaker 3: Well said, Now, before you go, tell me about your new book, The children we left behind. It's a deeply personal work and highlights cultural issues in the West around family separation. Have we lost our willingness to sacrifice for.
Speaker 1: Our children at them?
Speaker 14: I think many of us have. You know, in the Western world we glorify individualism, and I'm a proponent of individualism, but as long as it's healthy and it's balanced. Too much of a good thing and become a bad thing, obviously, But as parents were supposed to sacrifice, we're supposed to sacrifice for our children. The problem that I'm seeing is that our obsession with individualism intersects with our need to sacrifice for our children, and so parents get to act like children, be whimsical, do whatever they want to do, drag their kids along, and as they're dragging their kids, they expect their children to respond like adults. And that's not how things are supposed to work. So, yes, the book is a culture critique about the selfishness of parents, but it's also to talk about my story as a child who was left behind by my father and what I had to deal with, suicidal ideation, depression, being admitted into a mental health hospital, homelessness, poverty, all these different things, all stemmed from endly separation, not having him there, having my mother struggled to take care of two kids. So these are real circumstances that a lot of Americans and actually throughout the Western world especially are facing.
Speaker 3: Absolutely this sounds like a fascinating work. The children were left behind, Adam Big Coleman, thank you so much for your time tonight.
Speaker 1: Thank you still to come.
Speaker 10: Well.
Speaker 3: Look at which Hollywood A listers are caught up in the Blake Lively Justin Valdoni legal staff. Kinsey Schofield is up next Welcome back joining me now celebrity and royal commentator Kinsey Schofield. Kinsey A sources revealed in The Daily Mouth that Blake Lively's buddies Taylor Swift and Hugh Jackman will definitely be served this week with subpoenas for the actress's legal fight with her It ends with US CO star Justin Baldoni. This legal battle is got an a list cast.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 17: I would file this under what a nightmare for Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds because what it tells other people is that if they associate closely with them, they could end up in this kind of uncomfortable situation as well, So there were reports circulating that all was well with Blake Lively and Taylor Swift. Now I'm starting to believe that those were likely started by Blake Lively and not true, because this is the last place these celebrities want to be. This is the last you know, kind of chaotic court case that they want to be involved in.
Speaker 3: It has been so damaging for this once golden couple, Black Lively, Ryan Reynolds, they really were they it couple, and now they've both just become subjects of mockery. Can they recover from this once this case is done and dusted, Can they I don't know, rebuild their image, have some sort of a project where they redeem themselves because it's hard to see how that's going to happen right now.
Speaker 11: Well, they think they can, because you're seeing it. They're relentless. The fact that.
Speaker 17: Blake Lively, in the middle of being one of the world's biggest villains, manages to land on the Time one hundred's Most Influential list, you know, that's strategy that's pr working behind the scenes overtime. So they think they can and they're certainly trying to recover. But I don't think I think it would take years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think Time magazine really just did that as almost a troll, as just a way of getting some attention and getting some discussion around their list, because really, who cares about their list these days? Now, let's talk about Barack and Michelle Obama. They've been facing all sorts of rumors around divorce and problems in their relationship. Well, they've been spotted on a dinner date in Washington, DC, the first time they've been seen together in public in more than four months. And this comes as Michelle finally revealed why she didn't attend Donald Trump's inauguration with her husband. She claims that her absence was an example for young women out there to start practicing different strategies for saying no, I mean okay, kidsy. She also wasn't there for Jimmy Carter's funeral. Was that also a message to young women to start practicing different strategies to say no?
Speaker 17: Yeah, The song's more like an attempt for Michelle Obama to rewrite history, similar to Megan Mircle's podcast Not Enough Interest or Reach for Michelle to change this pre existing perception with her podcast What We witnessed in Michelle not attending President Trump's inauguration wasn't a unique act of bravery or a new strategy. It was a pity party. She didn't get her way. Try to get your melt down a deeper meaning.
Speaker 3: Now, Justin Bieber's disturbing antics at Coachella have fueled concerns over his mental health. One of his longtime friends, Ryan Good, has told Haamsey that he now believes the singer is in a cult. Kinsey, We're seeing all this footage of him where he seems to be over refreshed, affected by something.
Speaker 1: Should fans be concerned? He certainly doesn't look healthy.
Speaker 11: I don't think he looks healthy either.
Speaker 17: I mean, I'm going to continue to put a significant amount of blame on his parents. Week two of Coachella, Justin's father ah how much fun he was having week one online and met him there with Justin's fifteen year old half brother to play. Justin was seen smoking a huge joint next to his little brother. His father seems totally irresponsible. He also runs an Instagram account for Justin's six year old little sister, where he posts cheerleading and bikini photos of her and an analysis of this little Girl's Instagram account estimated that twenty percent of her followers are accounts registered as male, almost entirely between the ages of eighteen and thirty four. Jeremy Bieber, It's time to grow up and protect your children.
Speaker 1: That is disturbing.
Speaker 3: I mean, why would you be sharing content like that of a six year old child? That is, and what they did with Bieber just basically handing him over to music industry figures very jubious ones like p Diddy and I think we're gonna hear a litt more Kinz about what Justin Bieber suffered during those years when he was underage.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about the royals.
Speaker 3: Prince Harry and Meghan Markel have been spotted riding around the Big Apple with a four car motiicade, including two.
Speaker 1: Unmarked police cars.
Speaker 3: This is just weeks after the Duchess was slammed for being over the top with security, Kinsey, Do they think they're heads of state? Why do they need a four car motiicade?
Speaker 11: Clearly, Prince Airian Meghan Michael's.
Speaker 17: Obsession with status isn't impressing anyone. A real influence doesn't need a spotlight or a four car motorcade. They spend so much time trying to look important. I wonder if they ever stop to actually contribute to something legitimately important. What new charity initiatives reader have Prince Harry joined since stepping down as a working royal.
Speaker 11: No new charities.
Speaker 17: I haven't heard Meghan Markel mention arch World Charity one in the last two months. We just see them getting cut off from charities. So I would say, start doing good and maybe people will respond to you differently.
Speaker 3: Now, speaking at the time one hundredth Summit, Meghan admitted that she's made mistakes.
Speaker 1: She said that.
Speaker 3: While releasing three products at the same time, she decided to give herself the space and grace to make mistakes, as she knows she's not going to get it right every single day. Oh god, could she'd be more insufferable, Kinsey.
Speaker 17: No one cares about Megan's packaging or terrible taste in brand names. You know, she keeps pretending she hasn't done anything wrong, making the last few years of Prince Philip's and Queen Elizabeth's lives a living hell. Her silence on such cruelty speaks volumes, and while she may not take responsibility. The consequences have found her anyway. People don't like her, so she can, you know, try to act humble and try to act like she's you know, taking some responsibility with quote unquote mistakes. Acknowledge the hurt you cause to the British royal family.
Speaker 3: George Clooney keeps making headlines and this is a strange one. Has given Donald Trump some rare praise. He commended the President's charisma, but at the same time he predicted that Trump will go away while discussing the future of the jet. I don't know why we keep listening to this clown because he has got everything wrong in the past decade. He even had to go at Meghan Kelly recently, and I would say that's very unwise indeed, because she'll head back, and she'll head back hard.
Speaker 17: I think that that hair day is doing something to the brain cells.
Speaker 11: But file under wish for thinking.
Speaker 17: I imagine that you'll agree with me when I say Trump might go away, but the MAGA movement is here to stay. Donald Trump has completely transformed the Republican Party and his legacy will be hard to shake.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: And if they're worried about Donald Trump, wait till they get a hold of JD. Vans because he's Trump plus twenty percent and that might have just eight years of a vance presidency to deal with before you go quickly or a massive country star. The a lot of Australians won't know him unless their country fans Jelly roll. The Tennessee Board of Parole on Tuesday recommended a pardon for him.
Speaker 1: What's the latest on his case?
Speaker 3: Because he's had an incredible rise from prison to now being an absolute darling of the music industry.
Speaker 11: Well due to his criminal record.
Speaker 17: Every time he travels it takes a team of lawyers in a mountain of paper work to secure his entry into different countries.
Speaker 11: So this decision could really change his life.
Speaker 17: He has said that this is incredible. He called the Board's decision you know, amazing and said I pray this goes through. But today is special for me regardless, because we have seen his life transformed and I think that he should be able to go out and tell the world.
Speaker 3: Absolutely KINSI scophil, thank you for your time and that's it from me.
Speaker 1: Up next is Newsnight.
Speaker 3: I'll see you tomorrow night for ift, he's losing it at nine