Speaker 1: A lot of this is outside. Good morning, and welcome to Outsiders the show. That is to the obliteration and destruction of the nuclear capabilities of an evil, theocratic terrorist state by our closest allies in the West. What Anthony albanize is to the obliteration and destruction of the English language? And if so, what intelligence on that?
Speaker 2: Pa, Well, the information has been clear that Iran has sought to increased the grade which had been you know, there's no other explanation.
Speaker 3: Yes, that was our prime minister, and how articulate he was.
Speaker 4: Reader. Meanwhile, Donald Trump was being fetted across the world, in particularly Europe with a brand new nickname.
Speaker 1: And of course as a successor's pile up for Trump. I'll be talking about those later on in the show. Albo remains as insignificant as ever. But while we wait for the Australian government to wake up and get out of bed, let's grab.
Speaker 5: The latest outside of news.
Speaker 1: So, Rita and James, we had the opposition leader speaking at the National Press Club during the week. That was Susan Lee. How did she start her speech, Rita?
Speaker 6: Did she have a bit of an acknowledgment of country?
Speaker 3: Well, you know this is someone whose position on the voice was somewhat of a mystery to me, because she seemed to be quite in favor to begin with, and then she was very much against when the party took that position.
Speaker 1: This is the.
Speaker 6: History with Susan Lee.
Speaker 3: She often finds a position, often on the wrong side of history, and then is persuaded to come to another position. Now, some people might say that's an admirable trait. I say it's show someone who lacks principle, someone who lacks political judgment, and someone is really unfit to be leading the center right alternative in this country.
Speaker 5: Well, let's have a listen. Take it away.
Speaker 7: Susan, thank you for the warm welcome, And I'd like to begin by acknowledging the traditional owners of the land on which we meet today.
Speaker 1: James, the traditional owners of the club. Why don't all those journalists get up. It's a nice building there in Canbra, just down the road. I don't know if it's still there, the tent embassy or whatever. Why don't all the press get out of the nice camera bubble hand over that nice, beautiful building to the to the original liners of the land that they said came to acknowledge.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, it's a great question. But you know, the funny thing is, too you want to talk about reading the room that welcome to country comes, just as today across the News Corp tabloids we're reporting and I had reporting this that Australians is by a majority fine welcome to countries divisive now and they don't like them and they're really increasingly unhappy with them being performed at sporting events and Anzac Day ceremonies. I wish that the IPA, which did the survey, had also asked the question one Australians think about them at press club addresses. But just to come back to Susan Lee's speech here, you know, it's really interesting here. All that the Liberal Party can talk about at the moment is the Liberal Party And this is the most fatal thing I think for the Liberals. You know, are we gonna have quotas? Are we not gonna have quotas? Are we gonna do this? We're gonna do that? Well, you know, they just had a shellacking at the last election. There's no other way to put that. I know Labour's prime ivery vote wasn't great, but the Liberal brand itself is clearly very much on the nose. And it was interesting because just before on this program we had Angus Taylor, the new shadow Defense Minister, talking to Andrew Clenell and he said, well, no, we're not going to nominate anything about defense for any policies. We'll bring those out at the next election. And you know, this is where I think if the Liberals are to survive and not be a spent force in Australian politics, they actually have to come up with some good stuff to start selling now and start the sales campaign tomorrow. Because it's not a sales TapIt but it's also having policies and letting people know what you stand for and otherwise you're just talking about yourself, which means no one's going to vote for you.
Speaker 3: It's not just a sales policy, it's actually a belief system. It's a set of policies that tell the electorate who you are, what you stand for, what you believe. Donald Trump didn't go to the last election just in the last month dreaming up, Oh, we're going to take on the trans lobby and actual embrace mainstream values. We're going to do something about illegal immigration. We're going to have a deportation program. These are things the tariffs, for example, these are things he's been talking about for years, decades, every decade. In some cases, everybody knew precisely what the Republican alternatives stood for under Donald Trump, and they made a choice. The Liberals think they can just mention something six weeks before election and then it's up to the electorate to embrace the.
Speaker 4: Six weeks two weeks. But Rita, I'm glad you imagined that. That whole point there about Donald Trump talking about he's talking to these things for years. But I think there's another example that's probably almost better for the Australian political system, and that's what's happening in the UK, where the Reform Party is now beating the Tories. The Conservative Party is a spent force. The Conservative Party is i think for all intermes purposes, probably over Reform is going to be the new Party of the right, the new opposition party in the UK if they don't wind up, you know with Nigel Frae PM, which could also happen. But the thing is about Nage Frants think about Reform. They spent years talking about issues that they were concerned about. First it was Brexit, then it was mass migration, and they had a record of selling and selling these things and moving the Overton window about talking about these subjects well into their favor. And the Liberals don't seem to be able to do that. They don't have the stomach. They're divided. They've got a moderate wing of the Liberals which I think often you know, almost doesn't want to win. It just wants to stay in our position. That's their problem.
Speaker 3: Well, the Tories are a real fine example of what our liberal parties are headed for. As we saw the Tories completely.
Speaker 6: Betrayed their base.
Speaker 3: They were elected and instead of being the Conservatives, they governed like they were labor, embracing net zero craziness, that mass migration, They had all these woke cultural war issues that they embraced.
Speaker 6: And COVID, the COVID lockdown.
Speaker 3: So why would people who are and we had a referendum in this country not that long ago that tells you the makeup of the country. That was no better sign of where we are and it won't stay that way.
Speaker 6: But while we still have.
Speaker 3: A majority center right population, give them something to vote for because right now they've only got the minor parties and you know, in our preferential system. The minor parties aren't a real options.
Speaker 1: And you see this is the just slightly criticized disagree with you, James that the Liberals are not a spent force because it was only eighteen months ago that they won a massive victory with the Voice No campaign. That's because they fought against something. They're only a spend well through choice. This is the problem. They're still embracing that zero. At this National Press Club speech, have a listen Susan Lee. This was the great opportunity for her to say, you know what, the big mistake we made was we should abandoned Paris and net zero. We should have done that when Donald Trump did it, and that at least would have given us a massive point of difference to fight the Labor Party. Instead, they're still doing this focus group, PowerPoint, boardroom sort of stuff of trying to have it both ways. Have a listened to Susan Lee, thinking that you can have your cake and eat it too.
Speaker 7: As part of that policy development process, we will establish a dedicated coalition Working Group on energy and emissions reduction policy, and over the course of this term, our task will be to develop a plan underpinned by two goals, having a stable energy grid which provides affordable and reliable power for Australian households and businesses, and reducing emissions so that we are playing our part in the global effort.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Susan. You are either lying to us or you are stupid.
Speaker 5: Take your choice.
Speaker 1: Those two goals are mutually exclusive.
Speaker 4: Cannot do both.
Speaker 1: You have to pick one, and that's it. You can't defy science. You can't define physics. You come. More importantly, you can't define where the rest of the world is heading. And the rest of the world with AI that's coming down on stream and so on, the rest of the world is heading towards higher emissions. The only way we can lower our emissions is with, for example, using the clean coal that we've got, using the cleaner gas that we've got.
Speaker 4: Renewables only gives us.
Speaker 1: Higher and higher electricity prices. As we're seeing, and everyone around the world is saying, James, well, yeah, no, Look.
Speaker 4: I just don't get it, don't I get it? Well, I don't think they do, because again, let's not forget that there's an awful lot of people within the New South Wales Liberal Party and especially around those moderate factions and New South Wales and elsewhere who have a steak, they have a steak in renewable energy and the fact that if you say.
Speaker 6: A steak, you're saying that sta and to financially.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, I mean there's there's people who are involved with the limbs who are very much going to do well off of, you know, the renewables transition.
Speaker 1: That sounds like there are various s words which spring to mind when you're saying that.
Speaker 4: Indeed, indeed, well, you know you can fill in those blanks. But but you know, this is the point. There's there's a conflict. There's there's there's a conflicted nature of where does the party really stand on this, because there's people are gonna you know, who are idiologically committed to that zero. There people who are you know, financially committed to Thatt zero. There's plenty of people with big investments. That's why they vote Teel as well. You know, that's why the you know, the Teal phenomenon kicked off so well, because back why people to support that. This is this is the great sort of conflict of interest within politics on the right right now. And until you sort that out, you're never going to get a real energy policy that does what he was talking about, which is cutting energy prices, and we should have I'm sorry, we have the chiefest energy in the world WHI should be the Saudi Arabia of coal and gas and nuclear. And the fact that we don't the fact that you know, power bills on as of July one, the major retailers on the East Coast have just now stilled going up by as much as thirteen point five percent. Thirteen point five percent you are talking about. That is a massive hit to homes and households, and that compounds on every other power price increase that we've had over the last two and a half three years of the Labor government.
Speaker 3: Well, this has been this has been the pattern for the Coalition. They embraced it zero in twenty twenty one and they've lost two elections in massive lands.
Speaker 4: And what happened when they did it?
Speaker 3: When they didn't they won the unwinnable election in twenty nineteen, when everyone thought that Scott Morrison was going to be.
Speaker 6: Absolutely a loser and a landslide.
Speaker 3: Why because they had something to fight on that people care about. It was a cost of living issue, it was emissions versus affordability, and you can make that argument very easily.
Speaker 6: It speaks to every household, it speaks to.
Speaker 3: Every business owner. Energy is one of the number one reasons, if not the number one reason, that our manufacturing industry is in disarray. And now you've got the US which is absolutely turbocharging, that are going to be cutting red tape, that are going to be making businesses a very attractive environment for businesses to operate, and we are seeing billions.
Speaker 6: Go over there.
Speaker 3: So we are competing in this space and we've got to accept reality. We can keep going down this road and basically having all our jobs coming from government or government related sources like the NDIS, or we can actually get serious about being a prosperous country on that.
Speaker 1: Just let's just mention the million public servants of Australia as a million public servants. I mean, this is a fast We're a country where we're turning into a communist country basically where everybody works for the government and those people who did work in private enterprise have been driven out of their jobs and small businesses all around the country.
Speaker 5: It's a disgrace.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, one of the things that I always sort of wonder and you look at that that report. There are million people working for the government, a million public servants in its country.
Speaker 1: And they most of them have a better lifestyle than the people.
Speaker 4: Well you know, I mean it's like it's like we're getting we're getting on to like luxury cruise ship ratios here of like, you know, public servants to the rest of us here, And if only they were as helpful as somebody on a cruise ship to maybe you know, oh, mister bureacrack, can you bring me another bloody very pleased by the pool deck? Thank you, But no, we don't get that. No, we don't get that. The other funny thing though, and this was sort of buried beyond that headline, was that private sector employment has again been going backwards in this country.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 4: And yet at the same time again, you know, we're still bringing in three or four hundred thousand migrants a year and we're told, oh, but we need them to be our skilled workers. So it's like, where are these people actually going. Well, we know that this is you know, it's roart upon art upon roart. Yeah, with this, and it's all designed to just keep this great because Australia, you said it's a communist country. I disagree with that. Roan. What Australia is turning into it's a Ponzi scheme. Okay, it's a Ponzi scheme where you are just you know, taking in money and you're giving it a back out. And you know the last people when the music stops to not have a chair. You know they they're going to lose. But you know that's why there's the empsis on migration to keep the housing market pumped ups. Not about jobs. This is why home you know, the public service, because we don't do anything. We've regulated private business so they can't employ and hire. We've made it harder for them. We've made the ir laws higher, we've made wages higher, We've made it two difficultis with the private sector, so the public sector has to pick up the slack. The whole idea of the Abnezi government, their whole governing philosophy is basically figuring out where is to buy votes with your money and eventually that's going to run out and we're going to be screwed.
Speaker 3: But you know, Susan Lee's got the solution because she's I think flirting with quotas gender quotas.
Speaker 6: So that's just going to turn everything around.
Speaker 3: The hilarious, fantastic, fantastic political reasoning from the liberals.
Speaker 6: I mean, really, but.
Speaker 1: Read to the hilarious thing was that she said in her speech that she was a zealot about getting more women into Parliament, but she was agnostic about how you do it. How can you be a zealot about something and had no idea how actually going to do it.
Speaker 3: You're a politician with a track record of spectacular backflips, whether it's the live sheep trade which you oppose and now you support, whether it's the voice where you flip flopped, whether it's what.
Speaker 6: Was the cuts she also flipped.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's just so many policies where she is just the most ill suited.
Speaker 4: Politicians for a great economy. I'm zealop for this.
Speaker 1: I've got no idea how we're going to get out of great economy.
Speaker 4: But I'm a zeal it for it.
Speaker 5: I can definitely do it. I mean, this is just just ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Seriously, I think the Libs need to rethink the leadership thing, and rethink it very very quickly, otherwise they will disappear into the irrelevance that the Tories have in Britain, and a lot James and recorrect on that.
Speaker 3: A lot of them sort of treated this as a filling role.
Speaker 6: You can't do that.
Speaker 3: You can't just have a loss like you've had and have some leader who's just there sort of a token role for a couple of years until you decide who's actually going to be leading you to the next election.
Speaker 6: You need to get your act together now.
Speaker 1: They need to do it really quickly. Today the New South Wales Liberal Party and the state Liberal parties are The New South Wales Liberal Party.
Speaker 5: Is a disgrace.
Speaker 1: They just voted with Labor and the Greens for a bill that will allow unions to take employers to courts for not having gender equality in the workforce. Can you I'm sorry, James. This is a communist nation and we're.
Speaker 4: Going to worse and worse.
Speaker 1: We have, you know, government everybody, more and more people working for the government, the government controlling every aspect of our lives and giving.
Speaker 4: Unions the power.
Speaker 1: So poor old mum and dad, some cafe down the road, a little restaurant, whatever it might be. Now they've got some idiot with it working within the place to go.
Speaker 4: Ooh, women or women or gays or.
Speaker 5: Whatever it is. Take them off to court, which will just kill the business.
Speaker 1: Stonehead. All we are doing is destroying private enterprise in this country with the.
Speaker 4: Help of the Liberal Party.
Speaker 1: Shame on you, Shame on you. We've also now got this nonsense which we'll be talking about later in the show, to do with under sixteens not being likened to watch YouTube. We're going to be the stupid nation as well as the lazy nation, as well as the communist nation. We're going to be the stupid nation where our kids grow up not able to access YouTube, where they can get all the information that they need, but they are actually able to go on you know, there's no stopping.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just press one.
Speaker 6: To see hardcore Paul.
Speaker 3: That's fine, but god forbid, they should get a tutorial about how to put up a shelf on YouTube or which I don't know. Left is Losing It, which is enormously fun. And this is YouTube is where most young people are getting their information. But according to E Karen Julie Edmund Grant, well, they're accessing hateful information. The things she considers misogynistic. I'm sorry, but she's possibly the last person in this country I want determining what's hateful material and what our teenagers should or should not be exposed to. That's something the parents should be on top of. And it is just so idiotic to try to get rid of something as massive as YouTube. Like the kids are tech savvy, they'll find ways around it. But we have now kind of an outline, are again in the world and supposedly a free country with these.
Speaker 6: Climate of censorship. That would have been James.
Speaker 1: We actually saw at the National Press Club one of the journalists ask Julian mangrant, you do realize that putting in these impositions means you may not be able to go back to your homeland of America without winding up in jail. Because the Trump administration is very strong on this. They're not going to deal with countries that sense to free speech.
Speaker 4: Well, I think gim mc grant may still have a US passport, so she should be all right in terms of getting into the country. But you know, it is fascinating and I'll be talking a bit later on in the program about this, because Julian mcgrant has been called out by a congressional committee in the US about her dealings with a group and the emails have all come out through this committee report. Dealings with a group that basically wanted to censor advertising on the Internet and throttle advertising dollars away from conservative platforms, particularly Twitter and x after Elon musplot. So we're talking a bit later on in the program about that, and it is just sharking stuff what you're going to hear.
Speaker 5: Also, I want to raise this reason.
Speaker 1: This is hilarious. You're going to enjoy this one. Brett Sutton, our dear old favorite friend, Brett Sutton, remember him, the so called sexy chief health officer from Victoria. He's now involved in something called a Coalition for Trust in Science.
Speaker 5: Spot the irony, spot.
Speaker 6: The irony, absolutely hilarious.
Speaker 3: He said, people want to know what is real and what is not real?
Speaker 6: Really, well, you know what, you know what it wasn't real?
Speaker 3: Telling Victorians that they should be masked whilst they're outdoors, they shouldn't go fishing because that could put their lives in danger, or playing golf or the playground bands, that he was behind the crippling lockdowns, the curfews. I mean, really, the man who stood there next to Dan Andrews and said everything Dan Andrews is saying, has his backing, has got his medical advice behind it. You want to instill trust in science, coalition for trust in science.
Speaker 6: You are absolutely kidding yourself.
Speaker 3: You're the reason why, a big part of the reason why. So keep no question, no question in that area.
Speaker 1: Remember the so called pandemic of the unvaccinated. Remember that something was pushing that along with all the other chief he wasn't alive.
Speaker 4: He's a zealous.
Speaker 1: Get enough, unbelievable, extraordinary Reachel will also be telling us about the street sweeper later on.
Speaker 3: Yes, and we've got us sacked for questioning the merits of a welcome to countries, so we'll talk about.
Speaker 6: That after the break.
Speaker 5: Excellent, fantastic. Now, I also just want to mention one thing that I would just say.
Speaker 1: We don't often do this on Outsiders, but I do want to make a point of just saying to all Outsiders fans and all Sky News fans, you know this business exists. It's a business. It is here to run successfully as a business. If you love what we do here, or you love what some of us do and not others, but if you really do like Outsiders and do like Sky News Australia for five dollars a month. We're just urging people to subscribe to the streaming services only five dollars a month. But it's a big important part of our business here, James and Rita, and you know it means people have that extra access to shows. There's a great show on a Friday afternoon which you can stream.
Speaker 5: I know it's one of.
Speaker 1: Your favorite shows well according to growing In and the US Report, yea reason's two favorite show on an evening, so you.
Speaker 5: Can stream them.
Speaker 1: You can stream them stream you can stream them for five dollars a month for.
Speaker 6: Any time you watch them on a Sunday evening.
Speaker 1: You could in your spare time, Jay, you know you can catch up on the US Left is Losing It another thing you can get there for your five dollars a month.
Speaker 5: So so much that if you scan that QR code that's up on.
Speaker 1: Your screen right now, please do it. It's important to us as a business and we do really do appreciate the support all our viewers show us here on Outsiders and all our different shows here on Sky News Australia.
Speaker 5: So thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Now we also want to talk obviously about Trump this time last week.
Speaker 5: I'll be talking about this more later in the show.
Speaker 1: This time last week, the bombs dropped, and what a week it has been. We've got to cease fire between.
Speaker 4: Iran and Israel.
Speaker 1: We've got the Iranians running around trying to claim victory and Trump getting pretty angry about that.
Speaker 5: Have a listened, first of all, to the two sides of this argument. Have a listen.
Speaker 1: I should look.
Speaker 8: You're a man of great faith, man who's highly respected in this country. You have to tell the truth. You go beat to hell. And Israel was beat up too. They were both beat up, and it was a great time to end and it was quick. They got the hate out there, a lot of hate, a lot of hate. It would be greater they didn't have that hate. But the last thing they're thinking about is nuclear.
Speaker 1: Weapons right now. The nuclear weapons program has clearly been set back, James, there's no question of that. Although they're running around like headless chokes.
Speaker 5: Guy on the left go.
Speaker 4: Oh, maybe they didn't destroy avery nuclear weapon.
Speaker 5: They dropped fourteen massive bombs.
Speaker 1: I don't think those centrifugal centrifuges are going to be making many bombs anytime soon.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, and in fact, actually it's really fascinating now because after sort of the middle of the week, you know, there was this report that got leaked out from one of the intelligence agencies to the same reporter, by the way, who just coincidentally reported that the Hunter body laptop was disinformation that you know, from a from a wet market and said, there's no way that it came from who had a student of relogy. What she just happened to get this will report too frump I think you know, a cynic would say, people in intelligence agencies who aren't being fans of Donald Trump. Here's the great thing, though, Pete Hagsath, the Defense Secretary, came out and dropped some absolute haymakers on the press court and said, you know what, this was an incredible mission. It was incredibly complicated, thirty six hours flying in the air, bombs down, the shoots, and it worked, and here's our damage assessment. And you can actually have a look at the real facts. And you know, suddenly the tune has changed, and you're starting to see people in the media you wouldn't even expect to see acknowledge that Trump has had a hell of a week, because there's other things that happened this week too. Wasn't just the RAM situation. There also NATO the commitment of five percent GDP spending on defense intelligence, all of that from our NATO allies, US NATO allies. We'll see where that leaves Anthony Albaniasy very quickly. But also another thing which we got to talk about a bit later on in the show, too, huge ruling in the Supreme Court. Yeah, six' three and basically it shut down this whole thing that's been going on Since trump was inaugurated this time, around where lefty district court judges have been thwarting his executive orders with these national injunctions to say you can't do, this and it's been absolutely blown out of the water by The Supreme. Court big six'.
Speaker 6: To.
Speaker 4: Three margency can't just say. It's politics this is actually the biggest Win for trump because the thing is he has got to run now so hard in the next eighteen months between now and, the midterms because those midterms that's When the democrat's going to put so much effort into stopping his presidency as policies and a lot.
Speaker 3: Of money there has been a judicial insurrection happening In the chance and they have never seen anything like this in more than one. Hundred years no president like you can combine the previous presidents that haven't had these many rulings trying to stop. Their mandate he won with a mandate to do precisely what he wants. To do and you've got these activist Judges In blue city who've tried to frustrate that no more.
Speaker 4: THAT'S done a little sat on that there's one little stat on that there's seventy nine federal districts In The. United states most of the rulings came from just five, of Them Like.
Speaker 6: San, francisco.
Speaker 5: Yeah additions erupted the break reaches. Reality checked plus we've Got.
Speaker 1: An iranian dissidents here in the City With Daniel. Tagata synetic.
Speaker 3: You're watching outsiders with Your Hosts Rowan dean James, to Morrow And I'm rita Paney and i'm celebrating the one year anniversary of this debate that changed the course.
Speaker 10: Of history he was taking separating babies from my mother's prettym, in cages making sure they and then the families. Are separated that's not the great way, to Go but i've Done since i've changed the law. What's happened i've changed it in a way that now you're in situation where the forty percent fewer people coming across the. Border illegally it's better than when he.
Speaker 4: Left Office and.
Speaker 10: I'm going to continue to move until we get the total ban on the total initiative relative to what we're going to do with more border patrol and more.
Speaker 4: Asylum Officers, PRESIDENT trump.
Speaker 8: I really don't know what he said at the end.
Speaker 4: OF this i don't think he knows what he.
Speaker 1: Said either.
Speaker 6: That was just a.
Speaker 3: Year ago WHILE the us saw the light and looks LIKE the uk will.
Speaker 6: Be next we continue to march.
Speaker 3: Down the road of leftist lunacy is supported by, both sides it should, be said and that learnacy includes a, racial division despite the fact that a big Majority of Australians voted no in the referendum and the obsession with identity politics is particularly strong in, local government which is often populated with the most mediocre activist, class imaginable which brings me to the leftist clown show that Is Darub and Council. In, melbourne now this lunacy often does include, racial Division And darabin council is famous. For it they have really disgraced themselves though this week because they have some very deep issues when it comes even to their. Street sweepers they can't behave rationally.
Speaker 6: And, decently first they. Were sexist, remember.
Speaker 11: This men are banned from applying in a bid to promote diversity.
Speaker 12: Sweeping in with a new job opportunity while stamping.
Speaker 1: Out Meds.
Speaker 12: The Darabin city council is looking for a daytime, street sweeper but to apply you must identify as NON male, ie female non binary or. Gender nonconforming and now they have unfairly sacked a male street sweeper for challenging their.
Speaker 3: Racial Obsessions darrabon council needs to clarify to their constituents that and the wider public precisely why they sacked an employee for challenging the merits of, holding endless pointless and divisive acknowledgment of.
Speaker 6: Country announcements the.
Speaker 3: Former employee a street Sweeper Called, sean turner a man Who has indigenous nieces, and nephews took his unfair dismissal case Of The Fair work commission and. He Won darribin council stands condemned for targeting turnout and ultimately terminating his employment for the crime of stating a. MAINSTREAM opinion i accept that there may not be a mainstream opinion in Hard, left northcote but it's certainly a widely held view in the rest of, the state including Much. Of darabin this street sweeper is a, great sin the one that left him unemployed and having to seek. Legal remedies was to state The following after a toolbox meeting began with an acknowledgment, of country, he said if you need to be, thanking anyone it's the people who have worn the uniform and fought for our country to keep. Us free it's getting out of hand and getting people. Are losing it is now being done at the opening of a. Postage stamp he, also said as FAR as, i know half of us are.
Speaker 6: BORN here i don't need to be welcomed to my. Own country if people don't want to, be there they.
Speaker 3: CAN leave i forget about reinstating him to street. Sweeper duties, CAN we i, don't know make him the leader of the Opposition.
Speaker 6: IN victoria, i mean how refreshing would it be to have a.
Speaker 3: Clear eyed liberal leader not afraid to state a popular opinion that challenges the, leftist orthodoxy, and Sadly, in victoria the leftist or orthodoxy doesn't get challenged, too often other than During the, voice referendum where the Majority of victorians rejected the notion of enshrining racial privilege into. Our, Constitution Now sean turner could should, be applauded but instead he was demonized for. Those statements he was bullied for saying something that was, entirely reasonable and. Then sacked now After The farewell, commission Ruling The, darabon council instead, of apologizing they just.
Speaker 6: Doubled down they're in.
Speaker 3: Deep denial they claim they provide a culturally. Safe, workplace well just as long as your culture is one that is obsessed, with identity politics and pointless. Virtue Signaling darabin Chief Executive michael, tudbull said we want to take this opportunity to reiterate our unwaivering commitment to providing everyone with a safe working Environment at darabin that includes, physical safety, cultural safety and. Emotional safety mean what. Utter nonsense far from providing a, safe workplace they have created an ugly, oppressive culture one where an employee was made to feel like a racist and then sacked by hysterical superiors drunk. On Power fair Work Commissioned Deputy President richard clancy found Against the council in the unfair dismissal case and wascathing of their harsh Conduct Against. Shawn turner for, His Part shawn turner Told The Fair, WORK commission i was brought up In. BROAD meadows i come from a family. Of eight my best friends out Of broad meadows happen To, be aboriginal one of them marrying. MY sister i have a niece and great niece and nephews who Are.
Speaker 6: All Aboriginal now i've put.
Speaker 3: A number of questions To the City of darabon about, their conduct and thus far they have failed.
Speaker 6: To Respond The Fair.
Speaker 3: Work commission, may ultimately at a, future hearing Order the council To Reinstate. Sean turner but the Least the city of darabin can do now is to reinstate, him preemptively apologize sincerely, and profusely and promise to.
Speaker 6: Do better.
Speaker 1: Fantastic, thanks rita, and yeah what a, Great man what a.
Speaker 5: Great man we should get him on outside, of sometimes.
Speaker 1: Shall we.
Speaker 3: I'M serious i want to get him Into The, liberal party make, him leader. MAYBE premier i haven't even, met HIM but i already liked the cut of.
Speaker 1: His Gyp now i'm delighted to have us here in. The studio is the royalist Political activist daniel to guard Us? From, Iran, now daniel You left iran eight. Years ago, you saw you've written how you were only five years old when you saw a man hung hanged, in public the city square. Was crowded that Was the iran. You left you, Were quiet you kind of kept your counsel to yourself for a. Few years but now you're speaking Out. Like rita if you went Back to, iran now you'd probably find yourself swinging from a lamppost under the. Theocratic regime are the People of iran ready to get rid Of?
Speaker 5: The, Iatolas, DANIEL.
Speaker 13: Yes i would say we're. Almost certainly, they are mostly because of what has happened to them in the past forty five forty. Six years they have been under, this brutal theocoatic rule imposed By, this iotola Self. Proclaimed iotola and the main problem with that was he claimed it on his own power without any constitutional reform or any constitutional assembly. Being formed so this man came in and JUST said i will form the government out of the blue and then formed the government based based on, his friends, you know with with, his friends with his. LEFTIST friends a lot of them were there. As Well and islamists main, main product Main predominantly islamists in there. As well and they have ruined the country and they have started killing people for, for starters when they when they.
Speaker 4: Entered the whole.
Speaker 13: Revolutionary phase they have killed six hundred people in a cinema burning like the Incident of cinema Rex in Abadan in iran will will always be remembered as this is how they entered the.
Speaker 5: Revolutionary phase and.
Speaker 6: They're doing, that.
Speaker 3: Now aren't they have gone on a rampage accusing people of being Spies for israel and putting people.
Speaker 6: To death for what's happened in the last couple.
Speaker 13: Of, weeks absolutely they have Been on they have always been on the top list of the execution's per capita during their reign for the same, four decades and now they have ramped it up with the accusation.
Speaker 4: Of being Spied.
Speaker 13: For israel just two days ago they have executed three men for doing with.
Speaker 4: That, Charge, YES james i think we all agree that the nineteen seventy nine revolution was one of the great catastrophes in, modern history and we all want to. See it undone, that said If the autotola was to be killed, or deposed who comes in to? Take power is It, a Pallavi a siber the royal family coming in to take maybe a, Transitional form and is the overall population of ninety million people Beyond just tehran and the big capital cities where you'd expect there to be, more liberal has been cries for, Liberals virtually but the rural Population, of tehran out of, the villages would they be ready to accept that sort of change after having been pumped With, anti American, anti Western anti israeli propaganda for the better part of the last.
Speaker 1: Fifty. Years.
Speaker 13: Yes absolutely you wouldn't believe how local people would mention the name of the son Of. The shah they mentioned him as that Crown. Prince zopadavi they name him son Of. The shah and when you talk to the people on the Ground, WITHIN iran i have talked to many PEOPLE when i, was THERE when i came out to my friends and, my family and those who also talk to, other people they know they say that only the Son of shah should return and fix. The country this is the public sentiment and polls have shown many poles of the various poles have shown that the support the public support for him. Is overwhelmingly the majority of people somewhere around eighty percent support him to lead, the country to be the. Transitional leader whether they want monarchy or artist is. The Choices As crown prince, also mentioned this will be done in a free and fair election.
Speaker 5: For the People.
Speaker 13: Of Iran but i'm confident that people would want the. Monarchy back this is in the Fabric of. Iranian Society So Crown Prince.
Speaker 1: Rezzer pavolavi is ready to. Go back what needs to Happen Any can iran change from within or does It need American or israeli more help? From outside what's going to be the? Pressure point what's going to get the People in iran to either rise up because they're, clearly terrified as they, should be of the. Evil regime what's what's the? Decisive factor is.
Speaker 5: It going to come from outside or can it come? From within it.
Speaker 13: Should be a, multi factor multi, factor attempt and it's, you know forces should, join together not just people.
Speaker 1: From.
Speaker 13: Within within during the last hours, of War when israel HIT the irgc internal security forces On, in tehran the, besiege forces the HEADQUARTERS of irgc and their. Intelligence services that Was the that was the kind of help that would enable the people to come to the street and to overtake the government and to hand it over to the to the, transitional leader which Is The. Crown prince when when we talk about, the oppression the killing WHERE we i guess we don't show this scale. Very much we're not just talking about police which. Shields batons we're talking about snipers on. The roof we're talking about men Armed with ak forty seven killing people on the street and waiting for them to bleed. To die this is. Beyond imagination the operation is. Beyond imagination the People of iran have attempted multiple times to come to the streets to.
Speaker 5: Take over they have so.
Speaker 13: Far been unsuccessful in, twenty seventeen, twenty nineteen in twenty, twenty two they have had numbers of deaths in hundreds. Or thousands there's an estimate of four thousand Death in november, twenty nineteen and so far we know six hundred to have been killed in twenty twenty two and thousands to have been, just disappeared so.
Speaker 1: It's going to get worse before it, gets better but hopefully it will. Get Better, dennis regaardos thank you so much for Coming on outsiders and. Good luck we Hope The crown prince. DOES return i certainly Know too persians who would love To see would you like to see the royal?
Speaker 6: Family back, of course it's better than what's.
Speaker 3: THERE now i don't Know if fraser's GOT the i don't know this charisma and the strength to be. That role, so yeah that's a discussion to, be had But The islamist mullers.
Speaker 1: Need to be.
Speaker 6: Out first that's the that's the important that's what.
Speaker 4: We agree, we've got we've.
Speaker 1: Got, Agreements fantastic thank you. So Much daniel tagatas coming up after. The break, Emissions impossible, emissions impossible and, our mission should we choose to accept it since, we do is to point out how insane our emissions net zero by twenty, to fifty embraced by both major, political parties by the government And, the opposition Is leading australia to rack and, ruin economically and the rest of the world largely.
Speaker 5: Is is not taking the. Same route let's start off by talking Met the City of sydney.
Speaker 1: BANNING gas, i mean, Oh Seriously James.
Speaker 4: Brow and this is, the latest the latest Move By Lord mayor clovermore to save the planet all, by herself just off the backs of the hardworking businesses Of the City. Of sydney now this is a new role that she wants to put in to ban all new gas connections for all new homes and all new Businesses by january twenty. Twenty six so that's actually not that. Far away every apartment building that gets built no gas also means so you want to open, a restaurant you want to refit a restaurant into, a, space well guess what you have to, Use induction you have to use the nettle electric. Cook tops you can't have the big, roaring fires which are particularly Useful for asian cookaine and things of those NATURES where i really need all of. Those BTUs and they think this is going to change. The planet they think this is going to. Change temperature more says we remain in a, climate crisis which means we need to pull every liver we have in order to keep reducing. Our, visions well you, know what here's. THE thing i am so sick of this stuff because you know what. About choice people should be given choice in. These matters and it is a. Stitch up the developers are involved too because they like it because they don't have to add a gas connection and so they can hide behind the planet when it's really them just trying to make. More money but this is a joke and it's going to make the City, of sydney which we're trying to rehabilitate as a, hospitality destination it is going to make it that much harder for restaurateurs for the hospitality visions. To operate it is a Joke That clover wore is doing yet another THING to i think smash businesses in the city.
Speaker 3: Of side if you've got a business In the City, of sydney a, hospitality Business Is clover moore a welcome? PATRON there, i mean if she is instituting policies that are going to be destroying, your industry.
Speaker 1: That's right That's.
Speaker 3: In victoria we've got thousands of restaurants having a day. Of action they're looking at closing their doors for a full day because of the madness Of the victorian government, down there the labor government and their anti. Gas approach this is a state sitting on hundreds of years of, gas reserves by, the way so the idiocy here.
Speaker 6: Is profound, but yeah it's not something that's just the City.
Speaker 3: Of sydney the entire State of victoria is battling a. Similar agenda but what can the people do when you've got no old well.
Speaker 5: People have to.
Speaker 1: Do something this is an, Absolute disgrace. This disgrace i'm fed up with these left wing bureaucrats destroying businesses and destroying, people's livelihoods. People's homes think of those poor people who can't afford to change their gas heater or whatever it, might be to an, electric one and. So on how dare, these pampered these, self, righteous smug pampered left, wing ideologues how dare they met surround with people's lives?
Speaker 5: And businesses and absolutely.
Speaker 1: Infuriates me rita's Right in melbourne, a bit small businesses starting to stand up and. Speak out rita's sent around a tweet on the weekend of a Restaurant.
Speaker 5: In sydney the owner at the end of.
Speaker 1: Her tether because of all the, red tape green tape taxes destroying the, business life and, more importantly the Nightlife, in sydney it is. A farce we were in a restaurant the other evening and the restaurant starts shutting up at the early. Hour whatever and the people next to us at the next, table said why are They SHUTTING why a they're shutting. The restaurant any major world's city you can go out in. The evening, you know in most world cities you don't have dinner till eleven o'clock.
Speaker 5: At night and here we are shutting.
Speaker 1: Everything down and it's because, Of unions it's because of, red tape it's because of, green tape, penalty rates all of. This Stuff the left Is, destroying australia make no mistake. About It, the left you are destroying our country and it's got. To stop people restaurants have got to start saying no if they see the people who are destroying their business, saying no you can't come in reets, is.
Speaker 4: Right, Absolutely right and you know this is this is all part. Of, it also, you know if you're going to talk, about hospitality get rid of these ridiculous. Alcohol taxes, you know part of the reason why people can go and have big night is because it costs so much twelve dollars for a schooler. Of beer it's, just.
Speaker 1: Insane yeap Gina ryan art has come out and labeled net zero a, magic pudding Says that australia should aim to be Like The.
Speaker 5: United states so this is one of.
Speaker 1: The wealthiest certainly the wealthiest Person in australia and one of the wealthiest, people worldwide has made the Comments after handcock Prospecting In rio tinto committed to spending two and a. Half billion well done on that deal to extend the Life of Hope downs.
Speaker 5: HOPE too i think they're calling it in.
Speaker 1: The pilbra i've been lucky enough to be, up there amazing part of, the world the one of the few people prepared to Invest in australia despite all the, green tape red tape and black tape Thrown. Against hancock you KNOW it's i think you've got a note What Precisely gina reinhardt said here could she build the cat on the culture war that the left is running.
Speaker 4: Against energy and, she said you know it is time not to be distracted by a name calling like far right and other names and stick to the fact that investment is beneficial and this is great because we need to shift. The conversation the conversation has, been now it's been. The left they always say we run the. Culture, wars no they run the. Culture wars they make, affordable energy cheap energy using the things that we have on the. Ground here they make that out to be some sort of as, they say, far right, you know, hard right you, know position when it is. Just RATIONAL and i think history is going to look Back on australia very unkindly during, this period the last twenty years in particular because of the way we are literally impoverishing ourselves and this idea Of The alban easy and bo would have that we're going, to oh well we're going to export, you know. GREEN energy i mean we have a. Big exta we're gonna have a big extension forward leading up, you Know to singapore out of a. Solar plant we're going to be exploring, green hydrogen which is far too expensive and doesn't. Exist anyway green steel. Too, expensive again we are impoverishing ourselves and we need. To Stop So.
Speaker 1: James mercedes are going to drop the four cylinder for their inline SIX'S and, v eights tell us.
Speaker 5: About, that well this.
Speaker 4: Is great so, you KNOW the, amg program which are the super Hotted up mercedes that. They do, you know they had to everybody's great, dismay said, oh no we're going to go for the little high bridge of the four cylinders and things. Like that well everybody, said no And the germans have now said nine to all, of that and they are going to get rid of the plug in hybrid power train and they are going to go back to BIG roaring v SIX and v, eight monsters.
Speaker 3: Which sadies have really. Stuffed top they went down this electric vehicle word way, too quickly thinking this is going to be all that people. Will want there will be no demand for the, gas guzzlers and they've had to do A big u turn and there's a it's a little bit embarrassing, for them but it's absolutely all of them necessarily to acknowledge reality really.
Speaker 6: Too late.
Speaker 1: The perfect metaphor this week for exactly that was this cargo ship THAT sank i, shouldn't laugh but it was transporting thousands. Of evs it caught. On fire IT sank i think.
Speaker 4: Three funny we're.
Speaker 6: Talking about but where are?
Speaker 1: The lefties as you Said, on twitter where are the left is? Out there, you know demonstrating it was.
Speaker 5: The evs you know that. The ocean what did.
Speaker 6: They exactly, those batteries especially after.
Speaker 5: Say nothing they. Don't care if, it's oil. It's evil but if, IT'S evs, i know.
Speaker 4: Because it's, you know you know when you were, a kids she's like the seagulls and stuff getting scrub from all. The oil that was a big. Ecological zers but all of this burning lithium going down into. The ocean, oh Well you secota. Doing business it's a. Transition zero.
Speaker 1: You know we've got a LITTLE clip i SAW which i thought Would amuse you have, a windmill One of chris not One Of chris, bon's windmills but the sort of Windmill That chris bone likes to inflict upon. The nation here's one, spinning away slightly out, of control Haven't we.
Speaker 4: It's one of those things we used to have as a lives. Coming up it is one. Of those but the.
Speaker 1: Left always ignore all, the dangers all the ecological dangers of anything to do with, the, renewables which, of course, you know the the amount of energy expended in creating new, transmission lines, building windmill's building, solar paths that all Gets ignored i've got something.
Speaker 3: Rather tasty if you want to have a quick Look At, joe rogan the world's most listened. To podcast Here Had, bernie sanders and and he used to.
Speaker 6: Support This joe rogan far from being some right.
Speaker 3: Wing reactionary he's always been off the left until it kind of got red PEEL, during covid when really his eyes. Were opened And here Rogan and sanders have a little discussion about catastrophic.
Speaker 14: Climate change and this is what's dangerous about this whole climate change emergency because it allows these creeps that have been controlling people and controlling what you do and what you say and how you spend your money with people that already live in check, to check and you put additional constraints, on them and you make them even. More scared and then you put additional measures where you can look at their, carbon footprint you can look at the amount. They travel what do, you know put a carbon tax on these people's figure out how to extract more money. From them that's what bothers, me about because climate. Change emergency and they went.
Speaker 3: On With bernie sanders, saying no it's not, a Hoax And joe rogan's shocked him by showing some data From The washington post That the earth goes through peaks and valleys when it comes, to temperature something we talk about on. This station We've had Professor And pui moron talking, about That And dhia bernie was kind of lost. For words is not being confronted with, So.
Speaker 4: Much, thank goodness people are.
Speaker 1: Vinely confronting, in fact we'll have speaking, of which what a. Beautiful segue We'll have Peter ribb on shortly on.
Speaker 5: The show we're going to take a.
Speaker 1: Short, break now And then i'm going to Talk about trump's amazing week of wins in. A, tick hello You're watching Outsiders With Rita Make Iran, Great, Again, Panahee James Bunker, buster morrow And Myself Rowan.
Speaker 4: DADDY deed.
Speaker 1: I see this time, LAST week i was just about to Deliver My sunday morning editorial IN which i laid out the moral Case surging america to immediately drop its buster bunker bombs And destroy iran's nuclear. Weapons capability my argument was that this would not only be the final decid of blow against The evil iranian theocratic regime that has signed terror around the world for nearly, five decades including sponsoring the via atrocities and Barbarism of, october seventh but would be the correct moral course. TO take i drew a Comparison with churchill's successful in clandestine operation which destroyed the heavy water Facilities in norway During The Second, world war popularized in The Film the Heroes of Telmark Starring kirk Douglas And, richard harris which Successfully prevented hitler from getting the.
Speaker 15: Atom bomb we've examined the situation, very carefully and it's been Agreed in London and washington at the factory making heavy water must be destroyed. Without, DELAY personally i agree With you bill that, bombing is in this instance the most.
Speaker 1: Obvious method during the commercial break seconds before my editorial, Last week james checked his phone, And Said, holy molly or words to.
Speaker 5: That effect trump's Just.
Speaker 1: Bon Iran, donald trump a keen viewer of, THIS show i suspect Ensured That Operation midnight hammer was timed Perfectly for outsider's viewers. To ENJOY but i mentioned this fact only because so many other so called conservative commentators here And in america were preaching the, exact Opposite demanding trump Not bomb iran for fear Of Starting WORLD. War Iii, tucker carlson Along With glenn greenwald, and others were Adamant that Trump attacking iran would be a betrayal OF the maga movement or some. Such nonsense Back, In March tucker, carlson, tweeted quote it's worth pointing out that a Strike on iranian nuclear basis will almost certainly result in Thousands of american deaths end. Of quote Then, In April taker carlson was insisting not only that Thousands of americans, would die But that.
Speaker 4: America would lose. The.
Speaker 1: War quote anyone advocating for Conflict with iran is not an Ally, of america but, An enemy, Tucker insisted so that'll, Be, me, Thanks Thanks tuger.
Speaker 4: Carlson also insisted people.
Speaker 1: Like me were neocons and that War with iran would Quote end, trump's, presidency quote COLLAPSE the, us economy and Thousands of americans would.
Speaker 4: Die within the. First week, well.
Speaker 1: Precisely none of any of those dire. Predictions occurred, in fact the opposite. Has occurred here we are one week after the. Bombs fell not A single american. Has DIED the us economy is. Literally booming there is a Ceasefire between Israel. And iran there is every possibility that the regime as we're just, talking about may crumble. From within and, Of Course donald trump is more popular, than ever so much so that one wag this week was calling for A third trump term in twenty.
Speaker 6: Twenty eight eple crossings in the corridor are zero.
Speaker 4: NOW zero i, Like him.
Speaker 15: He's working.
Speaker 1: The Camber Inst tucker carlson's was by no, means alone AND as i have repeatedly, pointed out we have what's the collective noun For conservative, trump haters a Murder, of trumpeters a biden.
Speaker 5: Of tds.
Speaker 1: That'll do we have a BIDEN of tds sufferers in. This COUNTRY and i get so fed up with hearing so called conservative commentators and politicians endlessly sneering Or Patronizing, donald trump when, In Reality donald trump is increasingly looking like the greatest politician of our lifetimes and now easily belongs up There With margaret Thatcher And. Ronald reagan iran was by no means The only trump victory this. Past week trump promised during his election campaign that there would be so much Winning that trump supporters would get tired of all the winning and this week was probably the most significant and astonishing of, his presidency but we certainly ain't tired. Of it winning on a scale no president has ever achieved in such a. Short time let me run through just a few. Of them we were talking earlier about three massive wins In The, supreme court One For, donald trump one which has killed off that leftist law fare which was being used to sty me so Much of. Trump's agenda. That's gone another victory In The supreme court giving power back, to parents, very important this to say no TO the lgbt propaganda.
Speaker 5: In schools so they can say no. To that.
Speaker 1: That's great and The Third supreme court victory granting permission to send the legal immigrants to third. Party countries on top of Which The China Trade China TRADE, deal whoa which would have been the biggest needs of, the week but so much, else happened that's. Been signed several food giants are joining the growing list removing artificial dies from their.
Speaker 5: Food products this is part of The whole.
Speaker 1: Maha movement social security handouts saw the largest monthly decline ever after attempts to, end waste fraud. And abuse that was the old, doze thing so. That's woolworking that's. Another Victory the pentagon began has begun and reinstating service members wrongfully discharged for REFUSING the.
Speaker 5: Covid.
Speaker 1: Vaccine hallelujah. Another victory but all that was just. For, Starters Incredibly donald trump also brought an end to the War between rwanda and The con guy, this week a war which has lasted thirty years and cost millions.
Speaker 16: Of lives because it's the signing of a peace agreement Between the congo And the rwanda to end a conflict that has been going on for. Thirty years and there has been many mediation facilitation in, the past but none of. Them succeeded and we believe that it's because of your leadership and your stepfast commitment to. This process with also a new approach of, economic integration regional.
Speaker 1: Economic integration and on top, of which Although that BIDEN and TVs sufferers have been sneering the Month Said donald.
Speaker 5: Trump's, tariff strategy, saying oh.
Speaker 1: It's, economically delivery he doesn't know what, he's, doing, YadA, YadA YadA but so far, at least and in keeping with their analysis Of everything, trump does the sneerers got it again.
Speaker 8: COMPLETELY wrong i got a call the other day from the People in congress because we're doing. OUR bill i didn't even tell, You, this mike and. They called they, said something there's something wrong with, The, NUMBER sir, i said? WHAT'S wrong i. Don't know they're not. Balancing out there's something. REALLY wrong, i said is that a? Good thing and? Event, thing well we. Don't KNOW just, i said what's. The problem we're taking in much more money than we. HAVE scheduled, i said, so far that. Sounds good, they said?
Speaker 1: How much?
Speaker 8: Is it about eighty? BILLION dollars, i said do me a favorite check the. Tariff line they called me back an. Hour later so we've taken in eighty eight billion dollars. In tariffs isn't it a? Beautiful thing eighty?
Speaker 4: Eight billion, but wait there's more.
Speaker 1: OF this p five Hundred and nasdaq hit record highs, this week And as trump also, pointed out record investment and manufacturer is and manufacturing is Returning to, american chortes those jobs are all, coming back.
Speaker 2: MISTER president a leading global economists just at a one to eighty and says your tariff plan.
Speaker 5: You may have out smartered everybody. With it what is?
Speaker 4: YOUR message i.
Speaker 8: LOVE this i love, this question just. A favorite this is the Best question i've ever, been Asked because i've been going through abuse for years.
Speaker 2: On this what is your message to critics you think you're a tariff plan will cause.
Speaker 8: A recession i think they should go back to. Business school.
Speaker 1: We also have the news this Week in america that there have, been, zero yes zero crossings of illegal immigrants INTO. The usa let that. Sink in the lefties all said that stemming the flow of. Asylum, seekers oh it's simply. Not possible.
Speaker 5: Trump's donner so in lights of.
Speaker 1: These incredible successes and wins that are the opposite of what they, all predicted Do these trump critics in, the media especially the so called, conservative ones ever admit they got? It wrong of.
Speaker 5: Course Not does, trump care of.
Speaker 1: Course not but now that.
Speaker 17: Your administration and congratulations has secured Peace and africa to, a bloody horrific war that's gone on for decades and no other president could, do it do you think the mainstream media?
Speaker 5: Will finally.
Speaker 1: But, you're right no other president he could.
Speaker 5: Do it, they tried and they well they didn't.
Speaker 4: EVEN try i.
Speaker 1: DON'T think i.
Speaker 8: DON'T think i actually don't think. They tried do You think? Biden tried didn't know. Who's alive.
Speaker 1: But to, be FAIR and i always do try to. Be fair there are some journalists who are waking up to the fact that they might Have Underestimated. DONALD trump i was pleased To See greg sheridan In The weekend australian struggling to Overcome what i've labeled in the past IS default Tds Praising DONALD trump's nato success yet another major triumph this Week that trump managed to squeeze into a rather. Crowded Week As greg, sheridan WRITES and i, Quote Him donald trump has Transformed The North atlantic treaty organization as surely as he has Transformed the iranian nuclear. Weapons PROGRAM The us Israel versus iran conflict was twelve days that shook, the world and the shaking isn't.
Speaker 5: Over yet this is a pivot.
Speaker 1: Point in, modern history Well Said, Greg sheridan and as PRECISELY what i said last week on, this show we are living through a critical moment in. World history and, thank goodness we have an exceptional leader of the.
Speaker 5: Free world there is hope For. The west yet there is.
Speaker 1: Hope naturally trump also gave woke, political correctness yet another well deserved slap in.
Speaker 17: The Face And President hi seked also mentioned at the end of my interview that when peace finally Come To democrat Republic, of congo he's thinking to nominate you As A nobel price piece because, he said You deserve you have been working to bring peace in the in, the world not only At the congo and he's very hopeful to meet you in.
Speaker 5: The future that's so, nice boy and that's so.
Speaker 8: Beautifully Stated and, caroline said, number one she, did SAY and i shouldn't say this because it's. Politically incorrect, she said she's beautiful and you.
Speaker 4: Are beautiful i'm not allowed to.
Speaker 15: Say that.
Speaker 1: You know that could be the end of my political career or. A legend and someone Said on twitter this week there will never be another president Quite LIKE.
Speaker 5: Donald. J, trump.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile back in the Land, down Under.
Speaker 2: That iran has sought to increased the grade which had been, you know there's no other Explanation.
Speaker 1: As trump's america enjoys victory after victory on top, of victory garnished with, another victory marinated in even, more, victory, peace power.
Speaker 5: And prosperity Here.
Speaker 1: In australia we can look forward to three more years of the, most ineffectual insignificant and ideologically immature government in. Our history heaven. Help us.
Speaker 5: Joining us now is our junct fellow At the Institute Of.
Speaker 1: Public affairs great friend of, This Show Peter, ridd peter great to. See you LAST time i, saw you YOU and i were diving Off The Great. Barrier reef it was a great day.
Speaker 5: And we had a.
Speaker 1: Terrific time i've got an article In The spectator australia this week which you were instrumental in helping, put Together From bill Johnson And David, mason jones and it's a fascinating STORY which i will let, you tell but basically is tell the setup about how we now suddenly have discovered this amazing source of data from eighteen, seventy one, very accurate very scientific about the water temperatures In The Great barrier reef way. Back then tell us The story reta and your role in it and how it. Came, about well of.
Speaker 18: Course everybody knows That The Great, bearer reef the water is so hot that the cork corals are almost boiling, up there and it's increased in temperature over the last one hundred and. Fifty years but of course there is no data you'd think from the water temperature one hundred and fifty, years ago but actually there is and this Is What David mason james But Maybe bill johnson were able to find in an archive and it dates back to eighteen seventy one And The royal observatory And The royal Society of victoria decided to send, an expedition the first major scientific expedition by the Fledgling of, australian states to observe an eclipse right at.
Speaker 4: The Top Of Cat.
Speaker 18: York peninsula so they hired a steamer which sailed all the way up the Coast from sydney up To The typicate york to observe. This eclipse and, guess what it was a cloudy day and it was utter disas and, in fact when you read, the account they all had a lot to drink that evening to get over. The problem and there it's just sat There Until bill johnson. Came along and it turns out that they also collected water temperature data every time they stopped in the evening on their trip up.
Speaker 5: The coast in this sweltering.
Speaker 18: Hot summer So What bill johnson has done is then looked at that water temperature data for one hundred and fifty, years ago taken with very, accurate thermometers and compared it with the range of variability that you'll get from one year to the other On That great bearer if now and essentially they found that there's no material difference. Between them so If those victorian gentlemen sailed up the coast in twenty twenty five in, the summer would they notice any difference. In, temperature, well no they wouldn't except for One major caveat, this time there'd be in a nice air conditioned cabin and they'd be nice and cool in that.
Speaker 4: Sweltering, Summer james but, Tell, ME peter i mean these sorts of records must be out there for other sorts of things. As well when it comes to the, climactic record we're kind of, told, that, oh well there's only this number of years and these are so everything. Being hot but there would be plenty of other sources of Data, in australia, farm blogs things like that that, go back, you, know centuries that should also be contributing to this idea that we have a data set, that no the world is not. On, FIRE well i.
Speaker 18: Don't know, for water temperature is very tricky because nobody used to carry. A thermometer but there's no doubt that some of the, you Know the Bureau of meteorology has changed a lot of the data going back sort of into the, eighteen hundreds and that's. Official data that's the homogenization debate as to whether they've done that in a, justifiable way and a lot, of People Including bill johnson, and others think it's not done in a particularly. Good Way and i've been, Asking, that Well the bureau needs to actually go back and check to see whether they've done, that proper with proper auditors checking what they.
Speaker 3: Are, doing well we've seen all sorts of data come out in the last five years showing That The Great barrier reef is in much better shape than we were led to believe that this catastrophic bleaching that was going to destroy This natural wonder what's the latest so called. Scientific consensus have they acknowledged that perhaps they were a bit alarmist in their, earlier predictions or are they.
Speaker 6: Doubling down they're.
Speaker 18: Doubling down they're saying it because we've had record amounts of coral in the last. Three years we've never had more coral than in the last. Three years and they just say it's the wrong type. Of coral and ironically they're saying it's the. Weed coral the ecropper is the beautiful plate and, staphorn coral and this is the, crazy thing and they forget that it's actually those so called weed corals that were one that are supposedly the most susceptible to hot. Water bleaching so we've ended up with record amounts of this coral that is supposedly most susceptible to. Climate change it's.
Speaker 1: Completely crazy you're almost sounding in a little Bit Like donald, Trump there peter with your never been so, much coral.
Speaker 4: More coral and there's ever been never been so. Much coral it's the.
Speaker 18: Best, GUARD well, i mean we would expect with a one degree, increasing temperature we should get. More coral you should back coral Reefs In sydney harbor if it's, you know five, degrees hotter because, after all, you know corals grow right down, into victoria but they grow too slowly because the water temperature is. Too high so you would expect with a one degree, temperature increase the coralso and The southern great bearriery should grow thirty. Percent high now this is all well known stuff which is.
Speaker 4: Completely Ignored peter.
Speaker 1: Rid always great to chat. To you thanks so much for coming On on Outsiders from cairns where, you are and a wonderful work you do up There in cans On The Great Barrier Reef, peter red. My pleasure great to have him on the show as always.
Speaker 5: Coming up what have We got we've got lots. More happing We've got james's.
Speaker 1: Truth bomb now this is very important in. A, tick.
Speaker 4: Hello you're Watching out ciders with Your, hosts rowan don't Call Me karen Dean. AND rita i want to speak to Your e Safety manager panihy and Of Course I'm James. First, amendmentmorrow WELL have i got a truth bomb for you. This week it's all about a devastating report that has just dropped Out, OF washington dc with extraordinary new information About the australian government's effort to censor what you can say and do and, think online and specifically the alleged links between This Woman, Julie IMIGRANT Australia's E safety Commissioner as she is, officially known or as we call her, an OUTSIDERS The e karen and A shadowy us based online advertising cabal WHICH A Us house judiciary committee into a, report says set out to throttle advertising dollars from webs sites and social, media Platforms Particularly Elon musk's twitter that dared to allow free speech and conservative ideas. To, flourish now this cabal was known As The global Alliance For responsible MEDIA, or garm and they wanted to starve anyone who platformed, conservative thought, libertarian thought and anything that questioned the narrative on topics RANGING from covid to mass migration to all sorts of other things and drive them out. Of Business so, julian, mcgrant well where does she? Come in she needs. No introduction she is a very connected woman Born in, america who for, whatever reason happens to have Moved to australia about twenty or so. Years ago although unlike some, of us she didn't bring with her a robust commitment to the values of free speech and liberty that Some others americans who Came to, australia did just in fact. The, opposite instead in her role AS The E safety commissioner or The e karen and by, the way Thanks TO, Tony I malcolm turbo And former Member For Bradfield paul fletcher for creating. This office she has used the excuse of hate speech and phrases like online harm to try to Force the australian government to censor what can and cannot be said. Online now in, the past she has tried to do everything from block footage of A Local sydney maronit bishop when he was being stabbed by a crazed attacker in the. Pulpit well she tried to keep that from. Being online she also whipped up a phony fear During the voice Campaign That indigenous australians would be abused online and many people saw that as a specious attempt to crack down on. Novote messaging oh and Of course julian mcgrant has generally been a busy little bee trying to get platforms to take down anything she doesn't like through quote unquote, informal notices including one trying To Shutdown selene baugarden's post about whether or not a queer club At a melbourne primary school was really such a Hot idea and you'll remember We had Selene or selene Against the machine as she likes to call herself on this program just a few. Months, ago well now where are. We today thanks to this congressional report From The House, judiciary committee we have learned More About inman, grant's activities including her communications with the head of this ADVERTISING cartel i, mentioned Before The global Alliance For responsible MEDIA, or GARM which i can report has happily been, shut down, but which According To daily Wired dot com quote used its control of the global advertising spending to bankrupt, conservative publishers was working with Regulators in Europe and australia To force twitter now x to fall in line with its censorship demands en quote, shocking stuff And The House judiciary committee report is. Pretty damning among, other things it found THAT quote garm colluded with both advertisers and foreign regulators To pressure twitter to comply with. Garm's demands the report went on Quote, in australia and here's where it. Gets Interesting, IN Australia E Safety commissioner julian mcgrant RELIED on garb to inform her engagement and, regulatory decisions highlighting garm's significant collective power in helping to hold the platforms. To account and then there was this again from, the report quote in another message on an email Thread which i'll get to in. A Moment garm initiative lead and Co Founder robert rakowitz stated that that Stopping Silencing president trump was quote the, main thing Likening the president's rhetoric to a contagion that must be contained quote to. Protect, Infection overall now the, strategy here we can start to see it. Take shape the strategy was a Stifle of. American's ability And remember americans have That Precious first, amendment right which we don't Have. In australia and the idea was to use Platforms like twitter or, rex freely stop them from using them freely by using, foreign Governments not, american ones to regulate their, use globally including the way they could be used INSIDE. The us you see how. This, Works, now Helpfully This house, judiciary report it. Brings receipts it contains an entire annex of threads of EMAILS between Garm Chief rob rakowitz and Our Own Julian, van grant who reached OUT to garm Shortly After elon Musk. Acquired twitter she reached Out to raquitz, AND said I believe garm This Is. Julian grant talkie has significant collective power in helping to hold the platforms, to account which of course is code for they can regulate and restrict. Free speech rakowitz, wrote back so lovely to hear. FROM you i am sharing documents and confidence about a quote major ongoing intervention un quote and adding quote it would be great to line up together around a. Shared, agenda well there. You go that is the agenda of throttling, free speech the agenda Of Stopping, donald trump the agenda of keeping people from being able To use twitter The Way elon musk wanted them to. I. E freely then all of this goes on in a further email rat which reveals what this is, really about what the report mentioned before and in it this is the, Smoking gun rakowitz rights to Imin. Gun grant my main THING is i need To see trump effectively SIDELINED by I because i'm afraid the contagion is too widespread to protect. Infection, overall well there, it is folks in black, and White and i'll tell you what, this is what this is, all about and why this is. So important shadowy officials and quote unquote non government initiatives IN, the us funded by who, knows whom using things that sound really lovely like online safety and protection, from harms to interfere with the, political process, that is to shut down anything that may be harmful to the accepted left liberal Narratives, on, trump climate immigration. Or whatever and this really was trying to get people not to be able to saying one too and share News. About trump and the scary thing is this report suggests that there may have Been on australian part, of this headed By an american born woman and created by a supposedly liberal center right government to. Do, It now i'll tell you what that is an, Explosive.
Speaker 1: Truth bob, Excellent. Stuff james and you know we had the speech. This week so this Week The National. Press club it was difficult to tell the two apart from, each Other But susan Lay and julian mcgrant were both, up there both talking about the ways to censor and stifle free Speech. In australia and we should be very, very concerned above and beyond, Anything, else rita for the simple reason that this puts our national interest at Threat Because DONALD. Trump Jd Vance marco rubio have all made it very clear that they will not tolerate their, defense partners or their, trading partners or their allies or their friends restricting, free, speech particularly but, not exclusively particularly when It impacts american platforms. And businesses so they are The first Amendment that. James Mentioned julian mangrant famously was caught on, tape, saying Well The first amendment doesn't Apply, in australia so there.
Speaker 4: We, go, yes well there. We go, but YEAH so i mean this is why this is really, important though because this shows how there's this global effort to stifle free speech AND The E safety commissioner has now been implicated.
Speaker 1: In, this. Yeah, exactly now also with a lot of news THIS week rita About This zorign. Mundani character so this is, the latest, you know guy who's going to save. The left he's Won the democrat primary for the mayoral Position In new york and the likelihood is because It's a, democrat city he will be the. Next mayor he's the son of A an indian filmmaker and a professor of anti colonial whatever Whatever At. Columbia university so he's got.
Speaker 3: Some, ideas yeah, he's uh supposedly A, devout muslim but he's all for, trans treatments medical treatments For, young americans even those who. Are children so there's a lot of sort of conflicting. Craziness here but he is just out and. Out socialist call him. A communist he doesn't shy away. From that is, anti Police, anti americans, school government the.
Speaker 4: Government is.
Speaker 1: This is this is.
Speaker 4: My hometown we're talking. About slim pretty you, Can say i'm following this pretty, Closely here Zora. Mom darby you. Say socialist there's no other phrase except that he's really, you know his whole thing is Basically third World. Race marxism he has, got this, you Know massive. Marxist streak he wants to regulate the. Housing market he wants to have government owned. Grocery STORES now i can tell you just how well that's going. To work he has a real obsession with anything involving. White people his own campaign, literature says let us shift the tax burd in from over tax homeowners in the Owner bros to more expensive homes in richer and. Whiter neighborhoods he's had all sorts of, tweets where, you know he talks about, you, know oh the representative of the only, you know district in the city with a white majority, and hahha, you know kind of a bit of. A sidelong, you know how long will? That be he has got all of these sorts of things where he's talked about defending. The police he has questioned Whether the islamist beheading Of a, british soldier you remember that was actually terrorism because it was a soldier who. Was involved he has talked to what he talks about nine. To eleven he says the, victims died but when he talked about people who Died in iraq After the, allied invasion those people. Were murdered it is one thing after another with. This guy it's, fascinating though because his Family were indian coming Out of uganda and they were kicked Out by idiom because of his own your crazy, identity politics and now he's Come To new york and he's using identity politics to try and. Take power the good news is there's a big coalition Forming Around, eric adams the, current mayor to have him run as, an independent to try and get sanity. To Prevail Because eric adams, isn't GREAT but, i mean he's a million.
Speaker 1: Times worse joke Is also JAMES just i don't know if we've got, the footage but it was a hilarious footage on social media of his victory party Is So. Zorn Mandani as, james said the whole thing is. Identity politics but it would appear and we don't have, the footage but that WAS as, i said it was all over social media Of The, victory party which you had to look to see any black or, brown faces and it was, self loathing get, out ridden Lefty last.
Speaker 5: Bury, exactly well the.
Speaker 3: Data on who voted, for him middle income and high income democrats, backed in whilst the lower income democrats voted. Against him so that tells you despite his eight the rich sort, of retoric it's the ritual up.
Speaker 6: Backing him as we.
Speaker 3: Know Here, in AUSTRALIA, the UK, the us the affluent are going, increasingly left working class aspirational classes are.
Speaker 6: Going right so that's just.
Speaker 4: A reality that's a real danger, here too because, it's like, You know i've talked to a lot of people In the states and they see this is basically like what's. Happening here, you know this is a continuation of THE whole, aoc, Thing right this is a whole new generation that's coming up With. The democrats in, some ways this is Like the democrats equivalent Of The tea. Party movement but they're going to Pull the democrats radically far to. The left so that's where we're going With. This democrats once you lose All the Pelosis and bidens and everybody else is in that whole sort of superannuated leadership Of the, democratic worry what's going to be left for these guys that kind of come up and come Up through and it's not going to.
Speaker 3: Be pretty and he does have a lot of, young SUPPORTERS and i saw some left wing polling hacks get very excited about that and what that could Mean. For, Australia well trump has a massive. Young base and this is.
Speaker 6: The thing when you give young people a choice and information and then you will see them more.
Speaker 3: Politically engaged and they're not going to all just lean left because they're young. And stupid there are plenty of young people who are, looking at, you know their, financial future the likelihood of them owning, a home the likelyhood of them being able to support, a family and questioning some of the leftist orthodoxy that there's been shoved down their throat throughout.
Speaker 6: Their schooling so but you have to give. Them that you actually have to give them. The alternative But don't australia.
Speaker 1: Right when we'll talk About The supreme court in a segment and just on. That point this is why it is. So Sinister What julian mangrant is wanting to do Here, in australia with the approval Of both Liberal and labor parties with, the government is to bans everyone up to age of sixteen from looking. AT YouTube, i mean this is just completely.
Speaker 5: Nuts YouTube that's.
Speaker 1: That's like saying you can't, watch television or you can't read, a book or you can't, you know this is where they get. THE information a lot of those people who supported them because they were watching YouTube clips and they saw.
Speaker 5: The alternatives it is, So sinister.
Speaker 4: Well, it is but you know it comes back down to that clip that we offer play Here, on outsiders guys of just Into our duram Back In. New zealand so you rely on the government as a single source, of truth and it's like YouTube is, you know is there some crazy content?
Speaker 1: On?
Speaker 4: There, sure fine but you know it is like the most. Useful thing if, you know you're a kid and you're learning, quadratic equations, you know go there and you do a twenty minute thing and you've learned it and you don't have to deal with the teacher and, the classroom which is probably chaotic because we have the worst Classroom disprici We'll.
Speaker 3: Get julian mcgrant trying to get banned around, the world Not. Just australia the footage of that alleged terror attack In a, sydney Church a, christian Church the mariner and they and we know why she wanted to, do that, you know they call it community cohesion and all sorts of. Other issues and it's a very sinister agenda that's. Underway here and the fact That the liberals don't understand that this should be this should be something that is just obvious.
Speaker 6: To them it's not something you even have to. Think about if you are, a liberal you cannot be, pro censorship you cannot be.
Speaker 4: Exactly right but this is, going down this is going down the exact, same road, YOU know, i mean like You, know britain you know where you can't say or think the wrong thing online because you can get a knock on. The door they don't want the same topics to be discussed here, around migration. Cultural cohesion and you know it's really simstar because ultimately it sounds very much like a, You Know Chinese communist party type of thing here where, you know you're not allowed to talk about subjects that may cause community disremony or that sort, of thing because they want everybody just thinking the, approved thoughts nice thoughts and not well everything.
Speaker 1: Alban is, He says james is. Exactly that oh, You know i've seen some things on social media where they, mocked Me The.
Speaker 5: Prime minister i've seen things on YouTube where they mean to be.
Speaker 1: Seriously and this idea that all we've all there's there's a consensus, OF opinion i left, wing opinion and we'll all just abuye about.
Speaker 18: It now.
Speaker 1: Just quickly we Mentioned The supreme court IN the us three. BIG victories i outlined them in. My editorial THE one i particularly love is that parents now have the right to say no to the INSANE lgbt q plus whatever it is gender in public schools there In. The states we you know it's going the other. Way here, But, anyway james the other, victories.
Speaker 4: Well yeah the other, big victory, the, big, big, big big big victory was, this one and it was about a birthright citizenship case and it was about. Providing, relief now what we talked about early on the show is that these judges small numbers of district. Court judges there are seven hundred district court judges around, the country and they had been trying, to, say, Oh well i'm gonna injunct this thing happening Here and i'm going to make. National, law well i'll tell. You what this has been blown up six' three Decision By the supreme court and hey Me, call me barrett who doesn't always Go with the trump. Side of things. She was devastating she absolutely blew up the minority DISSENTING OPINIONS and I Si Took, katanji brown jackson one of the justices would to bide an appointee to school, in her decision and it does some of the most, brutal stuff ever, including basically, saying you know you have to go Back and. Read, marbary v madison which is like the case that sets up constitutional Law In. The united states it goes back to eighteen o one or, eighty two three saying by putting that in her opinion and pointing to her the, other judges saying how did you get? Through law school and they've said. The point is, the point, is you know the left wants to limit, an IMPERIAL executive and, I get that but what the left also wants is an imperial judiciary where the judiciary becomes not just an arbiter but a rule maker and has more power. Than the president that has. Been shot down this means it's a big Green light for trump, in the courts and the law fair that we've seen in the last six months, should be, coming you know to something went.
Speaker 1: END exactly now i just want to go quickly. Back to that, the second one which was the victory allowing parents to OBJECT to the lgbtq plus books and things that are being forced. Onto their, kids you know some very young In schools across, american, parents say oh we. Don't like, this you know It's where the prince marri is the, night or whatever these sorts of books designed for kids to familiarize themselves, if you LIKE with. The lgbt Ideology And the supreme court has come out, and, said, no, no.
Speaker 5: No no no parents.
Speaker 1: Have the choice it's up, to the parents and if the parents think this stuff is inappropriate, for their kids the schools cannot.
Speaker 5: Force this stuff.
Speaker 1: On the kids now the absolute opposite is Happening. Here in australia and this Goes Back. To julian mangrant at the same time we saw the kids aren't allowed to go onto YouTube To Watch things Julian mangrant has rita Mentioned Earlier, banned Selene baumgarten and james mentioned when she was merely pointing out that a certain school had a queer program for.
Speaker 5: TWELVE year olds i.
Speaker 1: THINK it was i think there were Twelve and all selene had done was publicized what the school. Itself were advertising and yet that was Taken down by julie.
Speaker 3: Outrageous bureaucratic overreach someone drunk on power and activist to has. Politicized that role that role was creating for the safety of children, from online predators and it has morphed into.
Speaker 6: Something, entirely different.
Speaker 1: Yeah we're heading completely in the opposite Direction To. The united states so we're, going that way and we're. Going that way it's going to get very rocky after the break wally.
Speaker 5: Of the week what's more here on outside it's. GONNA tick.
Speaker 1: Well I think it's Wally of the week time and we've each, got a nomination or we've got a, few Nominations here but i'm going to pair, A Double nominee Julian Mongrant and susan lee as The double headed Wallies of the Week For Their national. Press club, appearances First up Here's. Julie in mangrand have a listened to what she's saying to a very good Question From The. Sidney morning herald so.
Speaker 6: No concern if you were TO.
Speaker 5: Enter the us.
Speaker 6: I'm not planning on GOING to the. Us anytime soon i'll defer to my defact colleagues to see whether or not. They see.
Speaker 1: Risks thank you can you believe the arrogance of that reply and The disgracefulness of canberra bureaucrats well aware that they are bringing in censorship completely opposed to our closest ally and to the very principles, of free speech and, that they're, Risking you know australian businesses and.
Speaker 4: Others being damaged and.
Speaker 1: All she can, do, is, GO oh well i might not Go to the states and all let's speak To defat The Department. Of foreign affairs what they are doing Is damaging every Australian's relationship with america and they.
Speaker 5: Don't even care So that's my Walley.
Speaker 1: Of the week but the joint wally Is Shared, by susan lee who have a listen here Basically Agrees with julian vngrant can't tell the two peas in.
Speaker 6: A pod uh parents need government in their corner to help.
Speaker 5: Fight, this fight no.
Speaker 1: Parents need parents parents know what's best. For their kids they don't need government. To, Tell, them rita no.
Speaker 6: You know what they're both part of.
Speaker 3: This awful phenomenon aw fl affluent white left leaning.
Speaker 6: Female leftist who, are just well It's.
Speaker 3: Worse than karen's there's so much of what's wrong in public. Life right now just about every bad idea is backed.
Speaker 6: By this cohort obviously.
Speaker 3: We're generalizing here not every affluent white female leftist, buys into this but.
Speaker 6: Plenty of them you've got the Week FOR ast. Rita i do we're going to GO to the uk to.
Speaker 3: A music festival let's hear from A Rapper. Called bob villain i've never heard. Of him before let's see what he was encouraging the.
Speaker 6: Crowd to chant.
Speaker 19: Hi have you heard, this one though theft to the idf, theft the, idea the idea.
Speaker 3: And there, was plenty more from the river, to the seale, the old favorites but death. To the idea if that's, a, new one Rowin that's really and then to have people at a.
Speaker 6: Music, festival in particular.
Speaker 3: Chanting about this this was when this leads into my wally, Of the week and my wally is.
Speaker 4: A collective wally it's Everybody At The, glassbray music festival everybody there in the crowd who chanted along. WITH that, idiocy i, mean you know you can say whatever you want, About that rapper hey put, on, a shirt buddy but also you know it's, a music festival, a music festival and, basically in essence you're taking The. Side, of hamas now if we remember our history and, things that, happened you know not, too long ago Music, festivals and hamas it's a bit on the. NOSE for me i just think. It's just unbelievable and this this leftist idea, of people again it's the Same Thing with mom Donni. Voters In york it's turkey Is. Voting for christmas IT'S. Chickens for, kfc you know it's the same thing as The queerst. For Palestine phenomenon, these glastonbury, lefties Rich lefties probably westom because it's pretty expensive. To go there they Are my collective wallies. Of the week why they.
Speaker 3: Pay what four hundred up put the four hundred pounds. To be there last year it was all about open borders. And welcome, everybody mind you they've got a Massive fence around glastonbury and anyone breaching it is an All sorts of i'm order.
Speaker 4: To get into GLASTONBURY. Than, the uk.
Speaker 3: Absolutely but the fact that they have, absolutely no empathy no feeling of connection to those Poor kids at nova who were enjoying music just like they were and they had they had these absolutely stupidity of.
Speaker 1: The left and THOSE no lows. I mean seriously Plus a special Whalle of the Week Mentioned for katie gallagher who who decided she would she thought she should check out The Legality Of donald. Trumps iran strikes that was The best the australian government. Could come, Up. Nice work katie let's vote on out who we got a Vote on our wally.
Speaker 4: Of the week do we go?
Speaker 1: To double header do We.
Speaker 5: Go to susan lee wring.
Speaker 6: THOSE two together i think it's.
Speaker 1: Of The, week as okay now we've got another sad New segment Called. After the break it's Going to be, i'm a. Celebrity Stupid Aductor.
Speaker 11: Australia's economic outlook is the business event, of the Year Headlined By Prime minister anthony albernozi with key business. And political Leaders Watch On sky news extra or stream Live On The sky News Australia App.
Speaker 19: Three trees, australian made sauces, pickles and Spreads Supporting, Was he farmers australian owned and operated since nineteen nineteen three threes because things taste. Better in glass?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: A hotel right and only three hundred and seventy at night on?
Speaker 19: My favorite site what you didn't? CHECK true logo i got mine for two.
Speaker 4: Hundred and fifty you have.
Speaker 19: To check, travogo oh. Yeah prove it on travago you can compare hotel prices from, multiple different signs even.
Speaker 1: Your favorite one yeah see same hotel one hundred and twenty dollars less you. DIDN'T check truogo I. Didn't check travago check travago to compare prices and save up the thirty percent hotel travago.
Speaker 20: Is sitting too long, on uncomfortable chairs making you feel. Stiff and sore, introducing soft sitter the amazing supportive and, flexible jail cushion but so soft and absorbs pressure so well we even ask members of the public to sit on an egg. Without breaking it.
Speaker 4: The soft sitter actually took my body weight. Plus an egg it. Did not break. It really. Worked that's unbelievable now you.
Speaker 20: Can all day on the hardest chairs and. Still Feel comfortable soft sitter gives you the. Support you need the secret is the. Clever elastomer construction an open honeycomb design that. Folds Into itself soft sitter evenly distributes weight to, avoid pressure points providing support for your. Back and spine that's why this fragile egg won't break even. Under Direct pressure soft sitter is ideal for work around home or any place where you need back and spine. Support while sitting it makes a great. Kneeling pad too regular seat cushions can be too soft to provide the all day support, your back needs and can have filling that traps in, heat and moisture but. Not soft sitter the, strong hexagonal construction provides stability for good posture and absorbs pressure points whilst allowing it, to freely circulate, keeping you cool comfortable and support.
Speaker 1: It all day.
Speaker 20: Lightweight and portable just roll it up and take it with you for a comfy Seat Anywhere cool global shop direct or go online now To get soft sitter for this low price and check out up five. Easy monthly payments you'll find Countless, for soft sitter so we're going to. Double the, Offer that's right buy one and get one more and, for extra comfort add a set of Two black soft sitter covers to. Your order today the fabric is breathable with a non slip base. For added stability get the comfort and support you Need With. Soft sitter plus They Come With global shop directs thirty day. Money back guarantee don't miss. This fantastic offer Order your Soft Sitters From global. Shop direct today.
Speaker 4: Great by.
Speaker 1: Do, lable stress.
Speaker 5: Yes the world of celebrity always gives us lots to.
Speaker 1: Laugh about that, First of all james has some Breaking. Years, from washington.
Speaker 4: Yeah just a little quick one. For You guys three republican senators have Voted Against The, big beautiful bill meaning it's a fifty, to fifty tie and Just Moments AGO. VICE. President j d vance Arrived at the senate to cast his. Tie breaking vote so, that means that assuming, all goes well the big beautiful bill with its locking in the twenty seventeen tax cuts and cutting non military spending and a whole bunch, of other stuff should be passing. Any minute now Big. Win for trump another Big.
Speaker 5: Win for trump we'd.
Speaker 1: Like to say now back to, this celebrity question. The Stupid celebrities jason bateman, here he is. Have a listen it's the people that have put him there and then put him there again that really deserve a great deal of responsibility and.
Speaker 11: Are talking, to I'M sorry.
Speaker 14: AND i speak i say.
Speaker 4: That with love they.
Speaker 1: Are our neighbors they. Needed talking to He's, great in, ozark but seriously don't.
Speaker 4: Speak for themselves so.
Speaker 3: Disappointing because even the good actors and sometimes give them credit that they don't deserve because they're reading someone else's words, or you know they're, good at pretending so you think maybe they're a little bit smarter than, they actually are and then you hear them speak their own words and.
Speaker 6: You are horrified but. He's not alone trumps Are.
Speaker 4: TALKING to reta.
Speaker 3: I mean It's literally been christmas every day since since he was what's Sworn in, On january, twenty but yeah they need a. Talking to him the thing that most comical thing about these people is that they think there's this enormous regret from People who backed Trump when, the trump voters every poll shows they.
Speaker 6: Are enormously happy they. COULDN'T be happy i.
Speaker 1: Have plenty of regret not having, voted for him which But we've got we've got all the.
Speaker 3: Left Another act Charathia nixon from Sex, and the city another backup.
Speaker 6: FOR a communist i DON'T felt that i.
Speaker 4: Had ever been it's more excited to vote FOR anyone than i am To Vote For.
Speaker 6: Charan man danny i've, Got my button.
Speaker 4: I'm not Mine.
Speaker 6: Don't rank cuomo do you have a chance to make sure, that, our.
Speaker 4: Corrupt sexual harassing trump donor supported for disgraced former governor is not Elected Mayor?
Speaker 1: Of new york.
Speaker 5: And he wasn't.
Speaker 3: She wasn't Alone, emily ra, rattakowski a supermodel.
Speaker 6: Was another one Very Excited. Is emily radikowski and it's election. Day to day you need to get. To the polls. There we go so There Worked.
Speaker 4: For kamala harris.
Speaker 3: They would Have worked For kamala and Hillary if the American, electorate was manhattan If It Was. New York City, new york city it's. A blue city.
Speaker 4: Let's just not just, say THAT too because i just think, it's you know we need to know we're. Dealing With you. This mondana guy, he is slick he is.
Speaker 6: Try to come out To Your fellow new.
Speaker 9: York, as idiot, well continue rebate Deeply unlikable mob, danny is Cheerful brighton.
Speaker 5: Poss we'll continue this.
Speaker 1: Debate NEXT week but i just wanted to remind everyone at home that the skyews Dot com dot, au SUBSCRIPTION is as i was saying earlier and, we discussed here just five, dollars a. Month that's all and it's a great way To support sky news if you appreciate, what we do and we certainly do. Appreciate your support it gives you access to four news channels and all of our, shows and documentaries all your favorite on the best news app you Can. Get in AUSTRALIA there's the qr code up on the screen which has. Showed you before there. It is again we really do.
Speaker 5: Appreciate your support it is very.
Speaker 1: Important to us there's a lot going on, in the world and there's a Lot happening In Australia And, sky News australia sky news Dot com dot au is Absolutely.
Speaker 5: Critical to australia.
Speaker 1: Next. Week, Lots On obviously marita panahy's show always a must watch eleven.
Speaker 6: O'clock every Night, monday To thursday and.
Speaker 4: Friday is of course The.
Speaker 1: Great night friday and then you don't Go out on. Friday nights anymore. You stay in you go out On another, night friday nights. You stay in you which the World according to rwande in there at seven. O'clock lots there thank you so much for all, the wonderful comments and thank you so.
Speaker 5: Much for Watching YOU'VE Got james's.
Speaker 1: Us, report the best the only place TO get your. Us news story trump. De arrangement syndrome there.
Speaker 5: Absolutely And of course left. Is losing it we.
Speaker 1: All, love That Afterwards Said Friday. Night's big night we'll See you next sunday morning at nine Am here on outsiders