Speaker 1: We got getting every day every gentleman.
Speaker 2: Adelaides Joe's I know that you're a big fan of the umpiring fraternity. And when you learned the news that Troy but Now might be a bit of a bad guy he was on the run, you were heartbroken, Yeah, because he was one of your favorite umpires.
Speaker 1: Coming from Oh he certainly was umpire two hundred and nineteen AFL Games, which is quite an extraordinary effort.
Speaker 2: We used to follow him and you had all the umpire cards. I think you got one of them signed at one stage.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Tropenell has found himself in hot water because he is accused of defrauding his employer to the tune of eight point seven million dollars. Let me repeat that eight point seven million dollars. Now, our boy Troy is still on the run because he was supposed to turn up to court and he didn't. And do you know what excuse he gave his barrister as to why he didn't turn up to court.
Speaker 3: Gastro both ends.
Speaker 1: No incorrect. He claims that he hit a kangaroo.
Speaker 3: Okay, kangaroo down, spot timy kangaroo down.
Speaker 2: It's a unique excuse, sets for sure, which I dare say the court has probably never heard before.
Speaker 1: So he sent an email at ten oh five am, which was some thirty five minutes after he was due to a peer in court that day. He said he was waiting for roadside assistance and that this was his reason for non attendance.
Speaker 3: It's not going to fly, Troy. I'm telling you right now, it's not going to fly. That chorus sing it.
Speaker 2: It does give us an opportunity to play North Melbourne theme song which you will never hear.
Speaker 3: You will rarely hear.
Speaker 1: Maybe once twice this season, but that's about it. That must So if you're not across this, it's actually pretty serious what he's done. He's accused of sending as many as ten thousand false invoices of about eight hundred dollars each for repairs to shipping containers which were never carried out. I don't understand how you can fall from such dizzy heights as being ahead, like at the top of the tree in terms of afl umpires and then new plummets to the bottom. Accused of eight point seven million dollars worth of flud.
Speaker 2: Yeah, riches the rags I've set up business charts third and twenty four ten.
Speaker 3: That's a pretty ridiculous excuse to get out of something. Can you give us your example thirteen and twenty fourteen, your worst excuses?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I for grabs as well. Best call this morning one hundred dollars family cook voucher. I rarely can be honest in this situation when I'm late to something, so I usually make something up.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, have you ever done that here at nover?
Speaker 3: Very much? So?
Speaker 2: Can I tell you about it next? Yep, because a lot of time has passed since then, so I feel like it's water under the bridge.
Speaker 3: So I've watched this space as to whether this gets me in trouble or not.
Speaker 1: Has the statue of limitations expired on your peace? Poor excuse for not turning up to work? Good morning, Marie, Good morning.
Speaker 4: Then I've just done it this morning.
Speaker 5: Actually it is actually true.
Speaker 6: I drove well, my.
Speaker 7: Dog was in the back of the car.
Speaker 6: She was supposed to being dropped because of DAYCAD.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and I drove.
Speaker 5: All the way talking to my daughter on the phone legally by the way.
Speaker 4: And anything express my realized she was selling.
Speaker 5: The car off and I was like, oh my god, some you know, left her and so I had to bring my boss and say dog in the car.
Speaker 8: Bla, she's hilarious, by the way, and turn around and go all the way back again.
Speaker 7: And now I'm on the way back again.
Speaker 1: So yeah, what time are you supposed to beat work? Very now right, and you've got the dog in the car and you still haven't dropped the dog to day care?
Speaker 4: No, no, I've taken her back and drops her off.
Speaker 7: And I thought it was hilarious.
Speaker 6: I don't care as well, So.
Speaker 3: It's very believable.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you get distracted when you're driving. You forget you have dog's kids.
Speaker 8: In the.
Speaker 3: What's going? Where am I are the dogs to leave? Okay?
Speaker 1: Good morning, Jason, good morning, Hang on, good your poor excuse, What was it?
Speaker 5: I've got car jacks?
Speaker 6: My car stole and go to work. Did you actually the actual Yeah, yeah, okay, someone who lived and the Congans had given me giving him the keys, and he took off my car. That's left on period straight on foot.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: The next day, my boss saw the guy driving my car at the intersection and when he walked out to.
Speaker 6: Go to lunch.
Speaker 1: Wow, no way, So your boss actually saw the guy that car jacked your car the day before he goes.
Speaker 4: On Ja and he goes, no, it's not Ja, it's my car because it was pretty, it was pretty distinctive.
Speaker 3: But yeah, wow, So so you got the car back? Did this guy get arrested out?
Speaker 5: It?
Speaker 4: Never got it back, never got it back?
Speaker 3: So your bosses that. By the way, I saw your car dride past the other day, wasn't you. What's going on anyway? What's the smoker?
Speaker 5: Right? Wow?
Speaker 1: That's a loop on.
Speaker 3: That's ridiculous. You've got to be so careful these.
Speaker 1: Days when you give someone a lift, side of not doing it on the.
Speaker 3: Side of the right. Where's my car?
Speaker 7: Due?
Speaker 3: Where's my car? I need to know.
Speaker 7: I need to know now.
Speaker 9: I need to I need to know.
Speaker 1: I need to know.
Speaker 3: What's in the news today.
Speaker 7: Here's what you need to know. What you need to know?
Speaker 1: With Jody and had j Loo on the rebound, how do you get revenge on an X? You pash three backup dancers?
Speaker 2: Classic says a lot of this that happens with the backup dances, isn't it. Britney Spears marry one?
Speaker 1: I just hate them. Brittany, Yeah, I reckon? Even Mariah married one and also did j Loo marry one.
Speaker 2: Maybe this would make sense. She's just really nearly sucking faced with the backup dancers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it was awesome. She was on stage singing and dancing, and then away she went, just right, go off j Loo. Yeah, Hey, Jeff come here.
Speaker 3: Hey are come here? And then Bang stole his tongue.
Speaker 1: Interesting names. We came for the backup. I went with Jeff and you went a.
Speaker 3: Very different directions. Was a little bit more.
Speaker 1: Exotic, Yes, exactly. Janet Jackson performed for the first time in seven years as well. So she was the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee. She turns fifty nine earlier this month. Sang and danced all he's someone call my lover an oh for you?
Speaker 3: This plays she does it better.
Speaker 2: See I've got very very distinct memories of Jay Janet Jackson when she was the song where she was on the plane, had a play where she was dancing on the plane, on the wing of the plane.
Speaker 3: I don't remember anyway, I feel like it's not fair conversation. Jane Jackson was fantastic.
Speaker 1: Well you know what, do you know what I remember? My favorite Janet Jackson song of all time is black cat None Love, short Tail, Long legs Live. Am not a free to die.
Speaker 3: Okay, but it sounds like a holy fun. It sounds like a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: We're going into the system. I don't know if Nova's got it here, but we are going early to do a deep dive into the system to find that. Yeah, run up someone right upstairs to smooth? Can they find out? Taylor Swift was expected to announce her new album at the A M A's, but was a no show completely.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, we're Swifty.
Speaker 1: Travis Kelsey here?
Speaker 7: Anyone?
Speaker 1: Where was she? Molly? She was with Travis.
Speaker 5: Apparently she was seen at a restaurant like super high end, just having a nice time.
Speaker 7: She has been trolling us for months.
Speaker 1: When you say trolling us, do you mean like, what do you call Taylor Swift? Swift ears the Swifties. The Swift is so triggered cry.
Speaker 5: The thought of a new album is so exciting, and she has been teasing rap for six months. Her tour, she wore the same outfit for reputation every single night. Then she came out with a brand new outfit with twenty six like in the pattern of the snake.
Speaker 1: So leading to what you all think it's the twenty sixth that she's going to drop the album, which was yesterday.
Speaker 5: The AMA is then nothing What.
Speaker 1: I Will Say to you? Producer Molly is let her do it in her own time.
Speaker 2: But yeah, okay, hey, I'm produced my what will say to you? As well as a genuine Swifty? If Taylor Swift was to do a poop and recorded that sound, do you think that it would be a hit single from her?
Speaker 3: Would you guys enjoy it? Good by she?
Speaker 5: Do you know she once accidentally uploaded silence like I don't know how it happened in her team and it went to number one.
Speaker 3: Oh what are we doing?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What are we doing?
Speaker 1: At the risk of offending all the Swifties, grow up.
Speaker 4: The following segment is the Mature audiences only and may contain content, graphic language and nudity, not that you'll see it.
Speaker 7: If easily offended, well you're about to find out.
Speaker 3: Just how easily your father. He's only money.
Speaker 6: Jody and.
Speaker 3: I will straighten up after seven o'clock.
Speaker 2: But right now, let's just get some looseness out and maybe some of those questions that we've always wanted to ask, because I'm.
Speaker 3: Just going to put this out there, Joe, I'm going to put this out there.
Speaker 2: A random article popped up in my algorithm and it was titled safe ways to have sex while pregnant.
Speaker 3: Oh, so I'm still to put this out there. I'm gonna put this out there. Women getting horny while pregnant is a giant miss. Yes or no?
Speaker 1: How very dare you excuse me? I was it my horniest when I was pregnant?
Speaker 2: What are you absolutely serious? That's not the response that I thought that I was going to get. But please do discuss.
Speaker 1: For some reason, all the hormones are heightened and all the things just feel a little bit tinglier, if that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Not the No, it doesn't make sense. Please go into detail.
Speaker 1: Not the whole time while you're pregnant, Like there's times where you're like, oh my god, on the side of a house, don't even look at me, don't touch me.
Speaker 2: The birthing process as well, Yeah, you're not horny during that during.
Speaker 1: That, and the fact that you even thought that that could be a thing is disturbing on so many levels. But no, there's times I don't know, it's just I think it's just a hormonal thing where you're like, God, let's go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Well, then myth busted from my point of view, because my lovely wife and I've been through three pregnancies. Yes, and at no stage has there been the slightest inkling to wanting or exploring that avenue.
Speaker 1: Really, yes, wow, okay, you as a husband drew the short straw.
Speaker 7: Really.
Speaker 1: She never once just looked to you and said come on, let's go.
Speaker 3: No, not at all, really, not even slightly.
Speaker 2: So I remember having a particular conversation and she said, look, look how big I am.
Speaker 3: Look how full I am. I feel like I've just had the biggest meal of my life. Constantly.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm as big as a house, all those tops of things, And then I can sit there and be like, yeah.
Speaker 3: I get it, I get it. So I wouldn't want to have sex as well if it was you, not me.
Speaker 1: I will say this, your boobs are nice and full.
Speaker 3: That is very, very true.
Speaker 2: At one stage, at one stage, Carra said to me, look how big I am. Do you think I want eating something more extra inside me? To which I said, is not that much extra. We're talking about pregnancy and the role that sex plays during pregnancy. For business and or for pleasure, in your case aggressive pleasure.
Speaker 1: Okay, I regret.
Speaker 3: I'm just talking about what I hear.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you made me regret just revealing little snippets of my intimate life, and then you take it and run with it sometimes. All right, we are talking this morning, why in fact women just get a little bit toe here while they're pregnant. Let's got a rose from South Brighton. Rose, Good morning, Good morning, Jody. Thank you for being so forthcoming with this information. I'm sure Hazy won't make you regret that, Brose, what happened to you when you were pregnant?
Speaker 8: So it was a long time ago that I still remember being really sick of being pregnant. And although we did sort of muck around on the way through, it got time to get the baby out and so we really went for it. And yeah, it worked a treat. I went into labor within an hour or so.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. Rose. Yeah, if you don't mind, I've got forty five questions for you.
Speaker 8: If you're asking positions.
Speaker 3: It was awkward, Well that wasn't one of them, but go on.
Speaker 8: Now, I remember it being quite awkward, and we tried things that we hadn't tried before clearly.
Speaker 3: Wow, okay, what was it? Because everything's supposed to be so hotened was it? Was it good?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I reckon, I've never had bad sex, don't think.
Speaker 3: Can I just one question and maybe do this? Maybe?
Speaker 2: How does that induce it? Like, what's the process of doing that to make it come quicker?
Speaker 1: The baby goes?
Speaker 3: Babies? Excuse me very much, I'm out of you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think friction and yep, I'm done.
Speaker 9: You get me.
Speaker 8: My parents are ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's a bit of that. I'm going to meet these people who were engaging in this ridiculous activity. Thank you so much for the call.
Speaker 8: Can I just say that was fifty two years ago? But I still remember it.
Speaker 1: Well? Most memorable then, Wasn't it?
Speaker 2: Not much as change across the journey? You learned something you every day on this show? Who knew the window shut for me?
Speaker 3: That's okay?
Speaker 1: That is the final questions you'll be allowed to ask this morning.
Speaker 3: Okay, you've said that before.
Speaker 7: It's Joey and.
Speaker 2: Yes, what a fierce little contest. This has turned into the weekly debate kicked off last week Jode say. The topic was is Port Adelaide's season over thanks to the injury to Jason and Francis.
Speaker 3: You said it was I said it wasn't. Yes, the people spoke. Apparently it is.
Speaker 1: Apparently it's done. Okay, so we need to go to the random generator to get this week's topic. Are you good to go?
Speaker 3: Here we go?
Speaker 7: Is texting better than calling? Oh?
Speaker 2: This one's interesting because there's two humans with very different communications styles.
Speaker 1: Are a caller, You're a chatter, there's no question about that, Whereas I prefer a little late night text on the couch. Okay, let's go back to the generally dirty.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, keep me out of those texts, thank you very much. And by the way, I don't get those texts. Are you seeing those texts too?
Speaker 1: Just girlfriends?
Speaker 3: That's sick. Let's go back to the generator. So who's doing what? Jody, you've been assigned for hazy against have very.
Speaker 1: To your text Well, this works without narrative. So do you want to go first? Or do you want me to?
Speaker 2: So up to you ladies first, as always say okay, you want to go first? Sure, okay, Joes, tell us next why texting is the best form of communication.
Speaker 3: I'm firmly against it. I'm a massive caller, and please make sure you get involved. Get ready to call thirteen twenty four to ten because we need to decide a winner via you.
Speaker 7: It's Joey and Hazy debate, just a.
Speaker 3: Couple of comrades going at it. The question this week is texting better than calling?
Speaker 1: All strong thoughts and emotions and feelings around this one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, text, I'm a caller, I'm a text from.
Speaker 1: Wayback, and you are. Hey, let's just have a chat. Hey, guys, we'll want to talk live it baby.
Speaker 2: No, Andrew, all right, clearly pro texting, and you're clearly for this. Jodes, would you like to go first?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 3: Please, here we go. The mic is yours. Debate away in the words of the.
Speaker 1: Great Lady Gaga, Whilst I understand that you Andrew Fisher Hayes Aer in the mood to chat, understand that you need to get stuff off your chest.
Speaker 7: I understand that you.
Speaker 1: Adore the sound of your own voice, but I would prefer to have a nap, watch Netflix, take a shower, making a sigh, smoothie, stick a butter knife in my eyeballs, literally anything. Then take your call, and you know who Elseleck's calling? Yes, that's right, sold the companies, telcos and pretend princes from Nigeria. And who hasn't been bored out of their brain listening to their best friend bang on about their latest breakup, Cry me a freaking river, So send me a text asat me FYI brb l mk I dk lfg me or proobt w me. That's pissed off right now. By the way, sex is so flexible. I can text you back right away in five minutes or never. I can flict you a emoji, send you a nude I won't even mind if you see it, and then send a haha react. But you need to spare yourself the absolute indignity of me hitting the red telephone reject button on your call, as I screamed to the clouds, why is he ringing me? Just send me a jack?
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Again, I got real personal, real quick.
Speaker 3: It is so every time I call you you don't answer. You're looking at the phone.
Speaker 1: Aren't you just going not now?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. All right, well here is my rebuttal against yours. My heart, by the way, my heart, okay, let me just take a deep breath. Let's get into it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Charlie Pooth was right, Charlie, is it just me? Do I have like bad breath or something? Or do I just have genuine chit conversation? But got me interested in you? And I have so much to say. Please don't restrict this to just the basic dext We're better than that, surely, I get it. Sometimes the conversations go on for hours, and how the hell do I wrap it up? I'll probably say something like take care or all the best, and then I feel all good.
Speaker 3: But goddamn, Joe, it's good to feel something.
Speaker 2: I'm right finally. Look, it's all about the time. For example, the other day you texted me and you said, what the fuck is your problem?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: I assume that you meant it in a really sort of lovely, wholesome way, but because it was a text, I couldn't figure out the vibe anyway. I'll call you later. Take care, actually, Charlie Pruth, Well, I've got you. Can you take us our place?
Speaker 7: Firmly?
Speaker 3: Still feeling a little bit heartbroken by your first debate.
Speaker 1: To be honest, you never replied to that whatever is your problem text?
Speaker 3: By the way, she's such a character, she's so funny. Oh, all right, we need to settle this debate once for all, don't we. So the question is is texting better than calling? You are very much for yes. I was very much against Yes, you're a text I'm a caller and we need some callers.
Speaker 1: Well, I feel like the gen Zetta should get involved because they're from way back, aren't they?
Speaker 3: Spot on?
Speaker 1: Hold on?
Speaker 3: I give score third and twenty four ten. Who has won the debate? And can we throw this out there as well?
Speaker 2: Maybe you should text us if you're a text o full double oh nine one nine nine one nine. All the votes will be tallied, let's collect them all.
Speaker 7: Next it's Joey and Hazes debate.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, and what a debait it is? Is texting better than calling Joe? So you were very much four because you're a text from waiber.
Speaker 1: I'm a textor I love a good text. You on the other hand, ah, good old loves it chat over here just like a yack. Yeah have you been Do you ever put yourself in the position of the other person who perhaps maybe wouldn't be in the mood forever? Okay, that's a good empathy from you. Thirteen twenty four ten. We are taking your calls this morning, cast your vote. A Monique from Greenwith has done just that. Good morning, Monique, good, good morning. How are you good? Good? What do you reckon?
Speaker 7: I'm voting for falling.
Speaker 4: Because you can get so much more like to talk about in like two seconds.
Speaker 3: I think, thanks so much time, got spot off. That's that's what it's all about, mane, because you're so restricted. How restrictive is texting?
Speaker 4: It's so restrictive, and you're talking for age. If I just thought it'd be over in three seconds.
Speaker 3: Ah, right, there you go.
Speaker 2: So Minnie, what I'm reading from this is that you thought my debate was better than Joe. It's thank you very.
Speaker 5: Much, definitely.
Speaker 1: Oh goodness, hurtful, thank you, Minie, thank you for your call. All right, Betty, cast you vote. So that's one neil to you. So fuck I'll take that ouch. Oh so for get another vote early next I might be able to wrap this thing up. Okay, all right, the debates are in the question is is texting better than calling? Joe's was very much for I was against one nill in my favor. We need some calls or texters next. Let's wrap this thing up. Thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 7: It's Joey and Hazy.
Speaker 2: Yes, here's the question. Is texting better than calling? Joe's You're a text from wayback, and I'm a caller from wayback. Sometimes I'll call you and you'll text me back, yeah, and it I'll call again, yeah, and then you just won't respond.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's the way it rolls out, doesn't it. I'm spending twenty four ten. We are taking your calls this morning. We've had a couple of texts Producer Molly, we have.
Speaker 5: So Me's got in touch and said it texting all the way. That's one boat for you, Jodes. And then we've got Anonymous saying strictly texting. I'm not wasting my free time talking on the phone.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, interesting, all right, So that takes us now to two boats for Joity one boat but Hazy, oh boy or boy, I need this Karen from Parafield Gardens, what have you got?
Speaker 3: Take us through it?
Speaker 1: Definitely talking.
Speaker 9: Nothing like a good chin on.
Speaker 1: Karen Karen's e chatter, go on the catch up? Okay, thanks for you call Karen. What's that too?
Speaker 6: All?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 3: So is this the deciding well this could be the deciding uh huh all right.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Julie from Hackham. Good morning, Julie, good morning. Texting your calling Julie.
Speaker 3: Sob Forest.
Speaker 4: Definitely text.
Speaker 3: Boat. Why Julie, why is the art of conversation lost in your world?
Speaker 4: Because by the time I've got home from work and I've talked all day, I've had enough people out. I'm happy to I'm happy to get back to you on a text, but don't call me my god, you.
Speaker 3: My wife, Juli. Exact same, the exact, same thing after a full day with all the kids.
Speaker 1: Ah, well, there we go. Thank you so much to It's an energy thing, so if you haven't got enough energy to be on the phones talking to people, then here we go. The people have decided.
Speaker 3: There you go. Congratulations Joe, thank you so much. So you know I will continue to aggressively call you.
Speaker 5: Just you know.
Speaker 1: I will continue to reject your caller.
Speaker 3: The game continues.
Speaker 6: I need to know.
Speaker 3: I need to know now, I need to know.
Speaker 6: I need to know.
Speaker 3: I need to know what to the news today?
Speaker 7: Serious, no know what you need to know With Jody and eighty.
Speaker 1: Absolutely unbelievable gen Z crime spree over the last forty eight hours in Adelaide. Two things that I want to bring to your attention. The first one is a twenty three year old woman from Iron Knob was arrested at WAYLA after being caught on camera at a petrol station ramming another car. Now, before we get to the news report, I just need to describe the car that she rammed another vehicle from behind in. And it wasn't like a big four whel drive with a bullbar that could be quite tough and intimidating. This was like a little white he under gets right.
Speaker 2: So it feels like at any moment when you're ramming someone with a Hyundai gets it could pop.
Speaker 3: It could pop into a million pieces.
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely, genuine Malaysian plastic.
Speaker 3: Those so bends then bends back. Yes, So what's going on here?
Speaker 1: So this was on seven News describing the scene. Fury unleashed at a South Australian servo.
Speaker 7: And again.
Speaker 3: And again. So she said the vision. She she's gone bang, reversing bang. It's like a cartoon.
Speaker 1: Then got out, had words, got back in the car and did it. How many times?
Speaker 5: You did it?
Speaker 1: Ten?
Speaker 3: Ten times? And surely the first or second one you're like, oh what am I doing?
Speaker 1: Quite Honestly, we've all felt there. We've all been there where you thought, God, I'd love to run that car, but there is a little voice of reason in your head that goes, that's not going to benefit me, him, anyone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what about that little voice in this particular situation? Who was late? Gets said twenty minutes. Sorry, guys, I'm so late this morning. Oh what a day. Didn't have my coffee? What did I miss? And she's like, look at the car. I did that because you didn't stop me. Where were you?
Speaker 1: The voice of real just getting a skinny cat with two shoes?
Speaker 7: What the heck?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: So there was that, And then unbelievably at Newton there was a group of teenagers, three of them in fact, a fourteen year old, two fourteen year olds and a seventeen year old boy from Salisbury. They were all arrested after they took to a bottle shop with a spade, smash the window, stole five hundred bucks worth of alcohol, and then decided they had a little brains trust meeting and also that voice of reason didn't attend that still getting a coffee, and then made the executive decision to post the vision of them ram rating a store on social media.
Speaker 3: Oh how guys, okay, Adam, let's hear from Stephen Marshall. He is the owner of the shop. He spoke on seven News.
Speaker 9: We've had a couple of smashing grubs, but not like this, and they're out within probably twenty to thirty seconds, very quick, very organized. The only anger I get is at their cheekiness to do that and put it out there, and that just means that they have no feeling to what they're doing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the nice way of saying it, mister Marshall. The cheekiness. Yeah, these kids are absolute idiots. One for doing it too, for putting on social media. Makes she really really wonder what's going on.
Speaker 1: There's some new laws coming in surrounding this sort of stuff when you do a crime and then you post it on social media. So hopefully they kick in sooner rather than later due to a court. Appear in court in July and hopefully those laws are passed by then there you go that they can get some real trouble.
Speaker 3: It is all happening seven forty three.
Speaker 2: For goodness sake, kids, just calm down and if you're the voice of reason, do not be late for work for goodness says, I.
Speaker 3: Mean majorits, I mean major shorts. I mean majorits. What are jawts shorts? That means?
Speaker 2: And apparently they're a big fashion no no when it comes to not say corporate well corporate corporate workplaces.
Speaker 1: A US employee has claimed in a now viral TikTok that someone at her work had complained after she turned up to her job in her jawts. So the woman shot off the outfit question, let me describe it to you. It's a She's got a black long sleeve button up shirt, denim shorts which are quite long, and heels. She shared it a couple of days ago, nine point six million views, A lot of divisive comments, seventeen three hundred of them, in fact, a lot of people saying, hey, she's in the office, sitting behind her desk for eight hours. What the heck?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just a current interaction, then why not?
Speaker 1: Another woman said these comments are crazy? How exactly do shorts prevent anyone from doing their job in the office? Can I say, quite controversially, I don't mind jean shorts. I think that's fine.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, really well.
Speaker 1: Okay, King of Casual over there who wears flannel shirts shorts to work each and every day without fail, with crocks and socks and that Nova jumper, which by the way, is due for a while.
Speaker 3: Don't come near me. Don't come near me. I can feel things moving on it.
Speaker 1: I get more offended than people getting like with women getting their boobs out in the office. I find that confronting. Yeah, really low cut tops and the like.
Speaker 3: See that's the thing.
Speaker 1: The poor bloke's like, you can't help yourself, can you?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: I see that's the thing is.
Speaker 2: I'm sure there's a lot of people think that it's much more acceptable to have the the top half out and open versus just wearing the humble pair of jawts. Sure, it is the most disgusting fashion available at the moment.
Speaker 3: That is jaws.
Speaker 1: It's come back. It's come back from the apes.
Speaker 3: Apparently it's come right back. How did it come back? She'd have been dead and buried.
Speaker 1: Guy, I couldn't tell you.
Speaker 3: Along with a mullett.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mark's back to big time. You can buy nice suits that are suit jackets and shorts. I wear them quite often.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think blokes can do that. Can blokes wear suit pants? He's saying suits shorts. Guys can't do that.
Speaker 1: I didn't say guys had to do it. Us women do it.
Speaker 3: Can guys do it? Lebron James can do it? But can other guys do it?
Speaker 1: I would love to see you try. I'd love to see you much into the Channel seven wardrobe department. Go, guys have got an idea. Shorts and a suit jacket.
Speaker 3: Let's go, let's go. Come on then, jorts. I'll get around its. I just can't feel it.
Speaker 1: Jorts all you can try shorts.
Speaker 3: I watch this space. Yes, I will be atting over a lot more as of next week.
Speaker 1: It would feel well hazy. Counting down to I think the most epic event in South Australia eag and every year, and that is the Royal Adelaide Show. Ninety five days until we're on.
Speaker 3: Oh geez, we're getting close.
Speaker 1: And can you remember around this time last year we entered a Fratata into the fra Tata competition and yours one. Yes, it did one, which is incredible because it was purchased.
Speaker 2: Yes, and a lot of people will call me the Ben Johnson of the Fratata ward because I actually purchased the fratata from Tony Marx.
Speaker 3: Yes, and when Tony Marx is very happy because it won.
Speaker 2: And then we had to hand the ribbon back and the for Tartan and say, look, I'm actually yea, I'm sorry, I'm in a way roided.
Speaker 1: Up, i am sorry, I'm a disgrace and I'm an embarrassment.
Speaker 3: Compleatly failed my blood test.
Speaker 1: So we were thinking what are we going to do this year, and we touted maybe because we've seen these hobby horse competitions going around, we thought, oh, maybe we could give that a go. And guess who heard us? No, you very guess who heard us?
Speaker 3: Dog from the top shelf, the big cheese.
Speaker 1: Will Rayner, the Chief executive Officer at the Royal Agriculture and Horticultural Society of South Australia, Good morning to you.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Jody Hazy, how are you?
Speaker 1: Good morning? We just keep out doing ourselves, don't we.
Speaker 7: I know, it's amazing.
Speaker 6: We are social media team. On April Fall's Day, they put out a post saying that we were going to launch a hobby horse competition and the reaction was extraordinary. And then what we've found is that this really passionate hobby horse community in Adelaide. So yeah, from five o'clock this afternoon you can go onto the show dot com dot au and you can enter a hobby horse competition at the twenty twenty five or on that Laide show.
Speaker 2: How about you trying to take the piece and then accidentally just uncovering a gold mine.
Speaker 1: I know, a whole community.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's amazing, a really passionate community as well. And so they said that the Pegasus Pony Club at Golden Grover working with them. They've got quite a few talented men that go out there each week and one of their participants can can jump one point one meters at the age of just thirteen with a hobby horse. But there's one one catch to this, guys. If we're launching this competition, we need you both to be involved. So it will work out how we'll get you involved in this over the period. But yeah, it's going to be a great competition that we'll have during the show.
Speaker 1: What do you think, well, are you thinking competitors, coaches, just really animated spectators, riders, horses, what do you reckon?
Speaker 6: Well, Jody, you've got to jump higher at one point.
Speaker 1: One, I've got to know that. Goodness sake, I won't you jumping on all right? So that that feels like a green light.
Speaker 2: Wearing wearing Well, we're in, be good, brit We'll work out the find of details.
Speaker 6: We're in, Yeah, excellent, And we've already put up some prize money. So we have an under eighteen competition and over eighteen competition, so we put some prize money up. But get onto the show dot com dot are you for all the details, not just about this, but all the competitions for all the cooks out there runs using this this colder, whether to make some jams or some other cooking. And of course all the last entries said a five days.
Speaker 4: We can't wait.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, And as we always say here at over nine on nine, Will, if you're horny, let's do it right at my pony genu one doesn't make sense, does it?
Speaker 3: It'll make sense to the kids.
Speaker 6: Don't get it, just have no idea what you're just saying it.
Speaker 1: For the record, Will, we've never said that on this show. I never ever