Speaker 1: We got every day, Lady adelaides, I don't know about the time we spoke about this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right, average ten fifteen length. That's what we're talking about. Because you have been pushing for this for years.
Speaker 3: Now, I know, No, finally the moments arrived. All right, what you got for us?
Speaker 2: Okay? So I feel like this is something that absolutely like one hundred percent of guys I've thought about this at some stage, and I would say, if not one hundred, maybe ninety nine point nine eight percent of blokes genuinely got the ruler at it's some stage of their life.
Speaker 4: Is okay?
Speaker 5: When does that start, like in boyhood that you start to think yes.
Speaker 2: Yes, I reckon it starts just as you hit puberty.
Speaker 3: Okay one percent.
Speaker 2: So according to a medical expert for the name of doctor Reena. Mallick, plenty of men are more average than they think they are. There's a lot of us who are very, very confident and happy with what's going downstairs. Yeh, turns out we might be below the average. So doctor Malick is a urologist and pelvic surgeon. Let's listen to some of her works, shall we.
Speaker 1: Cham realize that it is variable even person to person. It can vary depending on the state of arousal, how cold you are, how anxious you are. All right, let's get right down to it. What is the average penai length when they measure it both flaccid and stretched or erect? And actually they've looked us and found that when you stretch your penis maximally, that's also similar to the size you're going to get when it's a rat.
Speaker 2: So strong words there, doctor, I know it.
Speaker 5: And also what you need to understand is you work with a lot of women, and all of us feel ill.
Speaker 2: Yes, you've all got this weird sort of scrunched up look on your face. What's going on? Because you guys been eating sow lullies or something?
Speaker 5: Because you boys are way more invested in this than we are, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: You sure, yes, okay, could you tell me exactly what's going on with Greg? Like to the centem No, I don't want to do you reckon. Greg's invested in this conversation.
Speaker 3: Nah, he's confident.
Speaker 2: We're very, very scared, you know what, because we're scared that we're not going to live up to expectation or we're going to be embarrassed. In this particular field. So doctor Malik explained that a survey was one of fifty thousand men, which found that a large fifty five percent were unhappy with the way that it looks, even when it's wearing a little tuxedo. And despite that, a high eighty five percent of their partners said they were satisfied with the appearance of their release.
Speaker 5: Can I just break down some stereotypes here and just really spell this out to you.
Speaker 4: It's ugly. It is ugly.
Speaker 2: Don't listen. Don't listen. You're gorgeous. It's not ugly.
Speaker 4: They are so ugly.
Speaker 2: Now it's crime, banks shows banks, heaps. The doctor also said much of this unhappiness comes as pornography has blurred the lines of what is normal. That's probably makes a lot of sense, know because I've never seen any of that sort of filth. Actually, here it is the average length is apparently and approximately five point two inches, which is thirteen point two centimeters, right, Okay, okay, does that make sense?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That seem appropriate. Guess what, I'm not really sure?
Speaker 4: Still ugly?
Speaker 2: Do not do not listen to it?
Speaker 5: So thirteen point five centimeters, you say, Yeah, where do you think you fit on the sliding scale because you like to muddy the waters in this sense, you like to call yourself big are so we're like, oh, maybe, okay, maybe it is, yes, And then other times you denigrate your own size, so we're like, where does he sit? And I hate that I'm even thinking about that, but go on, then where do you sit?
Speaker 2: What I will say is I'm still in the process of getting an exact measurement, yes, because like what doctor Malix said before, things can be tricky in terms of measuring at its fullest. And what I will say is just be very very care there for particularly when you're stretching it.
Speaker 7: Oh boy, he's where you're waking up to out laid.
Speaker 8: What's the news today, Hiness, You're.
Speaker 5: Very confusing waking up going oh so much information. I'm overloaded. That's why we need Abby in the newsroom. There's a dyin of everything breaking. What's happening?
Speaker 7: Good morning? So the Handpick Festival has announced its line up. Today's the hand Picked Festival. Okay, that's really exciting. It's down in Langhan Creek on the ninth of November and it's at Lake Breeze Wines.
Speaker 4: Actually never been there, maybe I need to go to hand Picked.
Speaker 7: But anyway, so the massive lineup is announced today.
Speaker 4: We have Matt Corby, the Jungle.
Speaker 7: Giants, Aguson Julia's Stone and Pete Murray all headlining the festival.
Speaker 2: How good is that?
Speaker 7: The flood?
Speaker 2: I just seriously I saw this blog It's heaven yes years ago. Yeah, the early days when Karen I were just staying.
Speaker 4: And did you serenade her?
Speaker 2: I did not because that would have grossly turned her off. But best voice I think I've ever heard in my life, really live Matt Corby. Wow, it's just insane. It's out of this world.
Speaker 3: So when did tickets gone south?
Speaker 4: For that?
Speaker 7: So pre sale tickets are on sale from nine am this morning, so jump on and have a look at the website, the Handpicked Festival website. But yeah, by all accounts, everyone's very excited.
Speaker 4: It's the tenth year. It's the tenth year of the festival and.
Speaker 7: It's obviously really good because obviously we're seeing so many festivals across Australia not return because of cost of living and all of the things.
Speaker 4: So it's really good to see that it's going strong.
Speaker 2: So nice to go this. I'd really really like to go this.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's go.
Speaker 5: No, don't do that, because you always say you want to go to things and then you never done that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, can you call out at the last minute? I know, very annoying.
Speaker 2: Can I get hold ticket? Can I get a hold of a ticket hours before it starts? Yeah, there's no time to pull up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, let's try.
Speaker 2: No time to think about it.
Speaker 5: Hey, let's go to Paris. Ausis went one two in the showdown for the Ages. I was so excited about this this morning. I was so up and about for this race, and unfortunately we can't get Channel nine in the studio, so I was racing in between our office and the studio and coming back and forth, and I missed it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the best bit in between that little voyage back to go see it. Jodey Cammacks like I missed it. It's very quick the girls.
Speaker 7: I was pretty surprised at twenty past four, as I was driving into work that my phone went off and it was Dirty Oddie.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I thought, gee, she's up early.
Speaker 5: I was saying, do we get Channel nine in the studio because it's it's locked on your station obviously, And I hit the remote and it's like, no, we can't get tan mine anyway. So given that they won it in a minute fifty three, it's no wonder I missed that small window.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a minute.
Speaker 7: It does not take a minute fifty three to walk from the office to the studio.
Speaker 4: What were you doing along the way?
Speaker 2: Jody's prone to a distraction, very prone to a distractor.
Speaker 5: Anyway, Molli O'Callahan has done it. She won the two how to Meet a freestyle in a new Olympic record of one minute, fifty three seconds and point twenty seven.
Speaker 3: Anyway, how do you say that? One fifty three twenty.
Speaker 2: Seven, one fifty three point two.
Speaker 5: Seven yep, and she pipped Arion Titmas absolutely incredible scenes. The two of them shared a podium for the Metal presentation, which was pretty cool. Have you been watching much games? Because I watched the basketball last night and the opals. Well, I hate to say it because I love basketball and I love our women playing it, but they were very average.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I'll tell you what. I've been saying this for weeks and weeks, maybe months. Bring back Liz Cambages. Bring her back, if nothing else, for a bit of team culture. Yeah, she's great. For some culture. Oh ask Andrew Boger.
Speaker 5: Oh. Our best player and she only played a couple of minutes, was Lauren Jackson, who's forty three years.
Speaker 2: Old at the tender heage of forty three.
Speaker 5: And she was the only one that looked really like scoring. She was narling three pointers. She was fantastic. But yeah, the opposition just to good last night. Nigeria. They were fierce. We're beaten up, actually got beaten up on the basketball.
Speaker 2: Called about Nigeria. A land full of excellent women's basketballs and so many princes looking to give you some cat. I know, it's ridiculous the country.
Speaker 5: It's the gift that keeps on giving, doesn't it. If you can't pick yourself up an elite basketballer, you'll get yourself a Nigerian prince.
Speaker 3: There is no doubt about options galore.
Speaker 2: All right, that is your post snooze news Joe's will you do us the honor of dropping the first question for the six fifteen Vendom Machine quiz? Next?
Speaker 3: If I don't get distracted, thanks.
Speaker 2: Watch this space. What the vibes do you get when you see someone wearing a beautiful, luscious, giant fat caterpillar on their lip. I'm talking about the humble mustache.
Speaker 5: Oh gosh, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry.
Speaker 3: What I just I'm going to put a little asterix.
Speaker 5: I'm sure that these people are lovely, but I find mustache's repulsive.
Speaker 2: This is outrageous. Yeah, they've done a giant study in Britain. Britain, of all places, how dare you judge looks in any form, particular teeth. A study has revealed that only thirty two percent of Brits are pro tash when it comes to dating. That's really concerning. So you just sound like a British lady.
Speaker 3: I guess, I guess.
Speaker 5: And the Brits do that stupid handlebar one too, don't they that twelves at the end.
Speaker 2: I think they did that for five hundred years ago. I think they might have progressed since then.
Speaker 5: I think some people are persevering. No, I'm just not about it. And the sort of kissing someone with a mustache.
Speaker 2: I can see how that could be a little bit confronting. Yeah, but I've grown up with mustaches. I've never known my father to not have a mustache. Really, I think you're in the same boat.
Speaker 7: I'm in the same boat. Dad, had a mustache, and he has had one for his entire life. And he went and he shaved it off one day and walked in to see mum and she said, if you ever do that again, I will divorce you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he has really he was hiding this giant hairlip.
Speaker 3: But a bit like what come first, the chicken or the egg.
Speaker 5: If you've never known someone without one, it looks weird when they shave it off, But if you knew them when they didn't grow one, surely that's more appealing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, possibly, who knows.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you ever patched someone with a mustache.
Speaker 2: Not not not now, but in my twenties, produce emily mustaches.
Speaker 4: They do it for you, not normally.
Speaker 6: But and I'm not on the Travis and Taylor train, like a lot of people are like, I'm fine, you do you, but I'm not obsessed. But Travis Kelce has come back from his break for the NFL season to training camp and he has a delicious mustache.
Speaker 4: I don't words delicious mustache.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry it has to. As soon as I saw I went, I understand what she sees in him. He looks sexy.
Speaker 4: There you go, Michael, though, do.
Speaker 3: Not ever grow a mustache.
Speaker 2: She's filthy man, right right, I think they're fantastic. Can I run through my top four mustaches of all time?
Speaker 3: Go on?
Speaker 2: Then, in no particular order, Actually it is an order. Number four Ned Flanders, the most beautiful man on the planet. And also what a rig am I? Right?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah?
Speaker 5: And also I love that he's very sturdy and stable as a man, and he takes care of his family.
Speaker 2: Very sturdy and stable, very neat as well. Number three David Bone. Come on, ladies, a sex icon of a generation.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, do you know have I told you about the time I went to Glenorchy Central down in Highest to the Tasmania Bank down there to get an autograph from David Bone because.
Speaker 2: He was signing and how to goge? You get lost in his mastache?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Number two Burt Reynolds. Burt Reynolds, Okay, what about you said? Number one best mustache of all time, the great Freddie Mercury.
Speaker 6: I respect it, but I don't find him sexy.
Speaker 4: Also you missed one, Tom Selleck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a beautiful mustache.
Speaker 5: Still it's a no from me, Like, can you imagine pashing on? And then you've just got it's a hair on your teeth.
Speaker 2: You kiss mate's you look absolutely gorge with much that is Troy sevann Am. I right, it's probably never gonna happen, Novous cash, car and staff. You just get the feeling, Jodes that the choice of Arne song will play really soon.
Speaker 5: Just google Travis Kelsey with a mustache. You're right, Yes, he is sexy.
Speaker 4: Everything I said.
Speaker 3: I want Travis Kelsey's mustache, whiskers in my.
Speaker 4: Deep gray Gotti stop shaving.
Speaker 2: Oh, just a wave of nervousness hits us both I reckon at the same time. Yeah, I look fine. You're sweating furiously in the middle of winter, and Jody's sweating.
Speaker 3: Don't be ridiculous. Get on with that.
Speaker 2: A bunch of songs orchestralized, and we have to guess which one is which to play for a couple of lucky listeners Wallace Cinema family pass up for grabs.
Speaker 6: Good morning, guys, I'm stating here for producers. She's sick of the abuse from no She has barely got a voice and has a bit of a coughing fit. So we don't want that to ruin song. So song, because that's a bit gross, especially in the studio. We don't need those gems.
Speaker 2: And I say, I haven't heard her coughin once today.
Speaker 4: Conspiracy.
Speaker 5: Well, you did complain in the Espresso that I am a hard judge, so I don't think that's going to get you anyway. Anyway, We've got Luke for Team Hazy today. Hey Luke, Hello, Hello, handsome Luke from Harde Park.
Speaker 6: And then we've got lost Luke Corny for Team Jody.
Speaker 4: Hey, Courtney, Hello, all.
Speaker 5: Right, I'm going to try my best for you. I can't guarantee that will be good enough, but we'll see.
Speaker 10: How we go.
Speaker 6: Now, just to throw it, woman power, go for it, Courtney, Just to throw another spanner in the works. We did make mention yesterday that we've got the average games that are going on this week, and the brains behind this show, Zoe and I have decided that not only will this win count towards our tally, which is currently at sixteen Hazy Jody nine, but the win for today will also count towards the average games tally.
Speaker 2: Who agreed, Yeah, this is a real, this is a real We're going to hit you with this first time on air. I mean, I'm comfortable with it?
Speaker 4: Are you really look like you are?
Speaker 2: What about you? Joe?
Speaker 5: I don't want to like it is called the Jody and Hazy Show. Yes, so it feels like you're being over Oh.
Speaker 6: That's okay, Zoe and I can go.
Speaker 4: You have to get going for it, all right?
Speaker 6: So nothing without Not only is there a Wallace family pass on the line for one of our listeners, but also, you guys really really need to bring your game. Today's all right, an extra point for the average games and also a point to your tally. Okay, so remember names are your buzzes? Mate, I need the full song title and artists.
Speaker 3: You feel like you're in the principal's office.
Speaker 2: Ready to go.
Speaker 4: Yep, let's go, Hazy Hazy.
Speaker 2: Doorway girl. It's cheering correct. Oh sorry, I'm back with you. Just black daut for a second.
Speaker 4: What happened from poor to hate before?
Speaker 3: I hate that song?
Speaker 5: Anyway?
Speaker 1: I know you do?
Speaker 2: Is that funny? Every time that song comes, it's such a bad song, you like. It's one of his highest stream songs of all time.
Speaker 4: He's taking the p I double five song.
Speaker 5: He's like, I'm gonna do a little Irish Diddy and it's still going to go now and everyone.
Speaker 2: Loves that's still going to be a banger, and you did it, wor.
Speaker 6: On it all right? Song number three Hazy, Ready, yep.
Speaker 4: Y Jody Boston Dasher or well done Joy.
Speaker 6: Flowers are hard ones.
Speaker 2: How my brain was saying, there's a Richmond theme sign from That's not all.
Speaker 5: When I joined some Dots the other day, I reckon the French national anthem is the same as the Brisbane Lions theme sign?
Speaker 1: Is that right?
Speaker 2: He drawls Also welcome, Welcome to the conversation. Joe gets one. Everyone knew that an injectionable.
Speaker 3: So that was a common known factor.
Speaker 6: Is that true?
Speaker 4: It is true?
Speaker 2: I didn't joke.
Speaker 3: All right, we'll get to that, right, It's one, all right now this.
Speaker 6: Is for the win, yep and the extra point song three plays.
Speaker 2: Oh that was me, that was me. That was one hundred percent your boy. We will go back on the tapes. Hazy, I believe it's Nelly hot in here.
Speaker 4: Definitely definitely not copping out.
Speaker 2: I think what's going to happen is.
Speaker 4: I will take it under judgment. We were all listening the break.
Speaker 2: Last week, last time we did this, last time we did this, we got Toddy to clip it up right now.
Speaker 5: Have to do that because I definitely knew hot in here by Nellie, I knew that.
Speaker 3: So we're going to the tape.
Speaker 5: Okay, and welcome, congratulations you both get movie passes.
Speaker 4: Let's move on and go to the tape. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, unfortunately doesn't have the authority to take such a movie by.
Speaker 5: I will buy Courtney moving passes myself.
Speaker 4: If I have to.
Speaker 2: Okay, So here's the deal. Here's the deal. Maybe we can say this, do you want to go to the tapes? You do want to go to the dopes? Or do you want to give both?
Speaker 3: Give them both, don't don't make it a tape.
Speaker 4: Okay, So.
Speaker 2: Do you want Luke and Courtney to both win a well Sineler family pass or do you want to take it to the tape knowing that you're a good chance of losing.
Speaker 5: I will defer in this instance. You're the biggest hard ass in the room, so you make a decision. They both should get movie passes.
Speaker 10: Deliberate.
Speaker 6: I'm happy to give Luke and Courtney thinks a Wallace family pass that but we will still go to the tapes.
Speaker 3: Thank you, And didn't have to make it a choice. Mate, You did not have to do that.
Speaker 2: I was just trying to make sure that they both got a pass because if we go to the tape, I'm not confident for you there.
Speaker 6: We will go to the tape and when we come back we will have a final decision.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? These songs the song song song engulfed in controversy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, So if you just missed it, it came down to the third song. This morning, we both buzzed in and just listening back, it feels like we can't split it.
Speaker 2: Okay, So we both knew that it was nearly hot in here. Yes, and it feels like we both said at the same time, this is it in real time.
Speaker 1: Straight away?
Speaker 3: The confidence on you is I'm.
Speaker 2: I'm less confident now, so in real time once again, now here it is slowed right down. You ready? What the hell was that?
Speaker 6: That slowed right down? So played again?
Speaker 2: I was in like, I still can't find a winner.
Speaker 3: It's Jodie.
Speaker 4: Listen again, I hear Jody.
Speaker 3: Is this going to be first?
Speaker 4: Is this going to be.
Speaker 6: A black and gold or blue and black dress situation? On the internet? Again?
Speaker 3: I hear Jody what do.
Speaker 2: You hear abes laughing?
Speaker 6: What do you hear?
Speaker 2: Is not on?
Speaker 4: Can you hear me? I'm wondering whether you can hear Jody because she's louder.
Speaker 2: That's what I thought in real time, So real Jay, your time. She's very important, very intense.
Speaker 4: It's Jodie.
Speaker 2: I guess we'll ever know.
Speaker 4: Delete delete delete. I'm calling her a win for the joke.
Speaker 2: All right there this because you know why you actually desperately need this.
Speaker 5: I'm going to I'm going to timass and o'hallahan and share the podium with you.
Speaker 2: All right, Joe, Let's get the latest from the games live and frow Channel nine. I'm gem and nine now Every Olympic events stream live and three with replays in every big Australian moment on nine now.
Speaker 5: And we had a massive swimming encounter this morning. And the man who is there on the ground in Paris is Eddie MacGuire, thanks to Channel nine.
Speaker 9: Good morning Eddie, Hello, good evening from Paris. Hello, good morning in Adelaide. Going to be with you. What an amazing night it was.
Speaker 3: Wow, talk us through it.
Speaker 5: It was billed as one of the I guess the matchups of the Games and it didn't disappoint did it one to Australia.
Speaker 9: No, it was fantastic and Chavonne Harughey of Hong Kong, who's the running silver medallist from Tokyo, led them out. It looked like Orian Sitmus might have just missed the start a little bit as well, came up a bit early. But Maria Callahan, you have to say, you know, she has been unbelievable. She broke her own world record but finished second behind Arian and the files she was great. Yes, I thought she just eased up on the line and then today it was just an amazing situation. At twenty years of age, she's now got four Olympic gold medals. That's their first individual and she goes past Murray Rose and the Greater and Thorp who are twenty one. So you know it could be something very special for Mariio Callahan.
Speaker 5: It's extraordinary that these two train side by side with each other, share the same coach in Dean Boxer would have traveled over on the plane together, would have caught the bus to the to the swimming center together, and yet fierce rivals in the pool. And then they share the podium when they go one too. It's how they make that relationship work is incredible, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 9: I think it's great. I suppose because Molly is sort of a sprinter as opposed to Arian who is middle distance and comes back for the two hundred, so they have slightly different training methods and situations. But I thought tonight when Arian got out of the pool or in the pool first of all, where they traditionally give each other a hug, and you could probably leave it at that, but she really went out of her way to embrace Molly on the pool deck and to make her just feel so special. And then for Mario Callahan to get up on her moment the first times she's ever won an individual gold medal, but to call her teammate up onto the top step of the podium to share it with the Australian national anthem, it was just something sensational. I mean, it just shows tremendous class and it really underlines your point that you can be rivals, but you don't have to hate people. You know, you can actually just get out there and do the best you possibly can.
Speaker 4: Well, Eddie, I.
Speaker 5: Think the highlight from the Games for mine right here back in Australia has been the dadboard, the man that retrieved the swimming cap from the call. What an incredible position he found himself in when there were lifeguards just sitting back watching him take his shirt off and jump on in. It's amazing, wasn't it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well it is. That just shows that there's still a chance for me to be an Olympic So it gives us all hope.
Speaker 2: Sure, Hey, Eddie, we don't want to viewer off the Olympics. And you're doing such a good job, but missing out on Scott Panelby's four hundredth how does that see you? Yeah?
Speaker 9: I know, Yeah, I spoke to him yesterday and I think I've been at most of them. They've probably had three dred and ninety seven of them over the journey. But he knows I'm there in spirit and he has just been just one of the great professional sports people that I've had anything to do with.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 9: It's been a pleasure to work with Scott. He's I was there that night he was drafted to our club and you know, I made him captain as the president of Collingwood And yeah, he's a very special person. I'm glad he's going on next year he might I might be there when he breaks the record all up, but yeah, four hundred games, and if you can do it against the old enemy carltonan knocked them out of the top four, that would just make it even more special. So don't worry. I'll be watching. I'll be watching.
Speaker 5: And I hate to take you back to the games for just a second, but where is more silverware is.
Speaker 3: Going to come for Australia.
Speaker 5: Obviously, Hazy and I am massive Boomers fans, so we're hoping that they'll meddle.
Speaker 3: But where do you think we can.
Speaker 9: Potentially we're going to get what the Aples have got to They had a shocker last night. I had a shocker, so they need to find something. But I think I think that well that might just chop them. We've got some great athletes, you know. We've got Lena Kennedy in the pole vault once we get to the athletics next week. We've got Niggota Olslaga's in the high jump and Eleanor Patterson. We've got Denny in the in the discus. So we've got some good field events coming up. We've still got, you know what else, We've got to come out we've got. We've got plenty of swimming still happening, so they know there's plenty. I still think we're a chance to maybe get up around the twelve to fifteen gold medals, so you know there's a lot more, a lot more to coming. You never know a couple. You know, we've got shooting, we've got our failures, will do well if you weren't as the defending champion. You know we're always a chance in the rowing for some medals there as well. But no, we've still got there's still plenty to come. Only at day three and there's plenty of ossie action, no worry about that.
Speaker 2: Any absolute pleasure chatting with you. Thank you so much for your time and mat back here at home. Hopefully the past can get it done for you over the blues.
Speaker 9: Well, would be good to see good prevail over evil yet again, that would be wonderful, wonderful indeed. But it's a wonderful time if you know, you don't feel the cold of an Australian winter when you've got the Olympic Games in the AFL going at the same time. It's fantastic. So have a great time everyone.
Speaker 5: This has been an age old debate since Jesus was a boy, really.
Speaker 2: Since Jesus used to smother he's crumpets with sauce, and that is who the hell puts sauce on crumpets?
Speaker 5: Well, I mean you just came up with that combination, so okay. Deciding whether to store open bottles of tomato sauce in the fridge or in the pantry has divided households across this beautiful nation of ours for decades.
Speaker 2: You damn right does that?
Speaker 3: Does not.
Speaker 5: Looking to me like that because that sounds like you on a Saturday night, stakes and tears night on a Friday.
Speaker 2: I wish it was that regular sauce.
Speaker 5: You can imagine it now, all right, So Master Foods have come out and said, and I quote as Australia's favorite tomato sauce. Okay, get the plugin. We can finally settle the debate. Master Foods will always recommend keeping it in the.
Speaker 2: Here we go. Sorry you, I didn't tell you I was supposed to read your eyebooks.
Speaker 3: I mean we've worked together long enough you should read my mind by now.
Speaker 2: Fridge, Okay, there you go.
Speaker 3: Fridge in the fridge. Thoughts on that.
Speaker 2: Fridge, see I keep one out one out of the fridge, do you. I think I think most people keep it out of the fridge, don't they.
Speaker 4: You keep it in the fridge the fridge.
Speaker 2: You don't need to.
Speaker 3: What's the point.
Speaker 2: You don't need to.
Speaker 4: Keep it cold sauce with hot things.
Speaker 2: See that's a good point. Actually I'd like cold sauce. Well, I do like cold sauce with a really hot polo.
Speaker 5: You get swayed really quickly on this, but actually you're one hundred percent right, Abby.
Speaker 3: You should keep it in the fridge.
Speaker 4: Even though I keep it.
Speaker 7: It's like a little bit, you know, if you put mayonnaise with your chips, or you want mayonnaise with something like, it's got to be cold if it's warmer.
Speaker 2: What's that? What is that?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 5: I keep it in the pantry for two reasons, and one it doesn't fit in my fridge because I've got one of those things, those lazy Susans that go round and round the top of don't you have one of those?
Speaker 2: What are you rocking a nescie or something.
Speaker 4: It's the best invention ever, your saucing the door. But anyway, continue, No.
Speaker 3: It doesn't go in the door. That's not where it goes.
Speaker 5: It goes on the lazy Susan at the top of the fridge and it doesn't fit.
Speaker 3: And also again what's the point? Just keep it in the pantry and then away you go.
Speaker 2: Well, this is an aggressive little conversation, isn't it. We put it out there thirteen twenty four to ten some unpopular food opinions, I mean jump on board as well. Sauce in or out of the fridge.
Speaker 5: Just I'm going to check in with you, and a couple of other popular items.
Speaker 3: What about chocolate?
Speaker 2: Chocolate in the fridge?
Speaker 8: What no.
Speaker 2: Mars bars in the freezer? Oh my god, what you guys think of that? Oh? Thank you very much. Appe shout that.
Speaker 5: As a man who has spent an extraordinary amount of money on in visa line, why would you risk those beautiful crispy white teeth of yours on hard chocolates?
Speaker 2: Delicious?
Speaker 3: Don't you want it to melt in your mouth?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 7: My sister and her husband leva in the freezer is disgusted.
Speaker 3: Oh man, you don't want to crunch into it. You want it to melt. You want it to be room temperature, so you put it in your mouth in.
Speaker 2: Okay, look, if you've got an unpopular food opinion gives a call. Thirteen twenty fourteen, anyone who gets on air with us goes in the drawer for our little winter weekend escape. We probably need to settle the first question first and foremost. Yeah, we get a power hills to.
Speaker 3: You, Christine, Christine, Hello, how are you good? Where are you putting your sauce now?
Speaker 4: In the cupboard the carpet? Why one's hold on, it's just them.
Speaker 3: It cools down the food. Yeah, that's the point. That's a very good point. All right, thanks Christine.
Speaker 2: I like that. I like that. See the other thing for me as well, when you start getting kids as well, Oh my god. Really, starting the fridge is extremely valuable. You need to start thinking about what can make its way out of the fridge, because every little space.
Speaker 3: Counts, that's true. All right, Well we're taking your caurse this morning.
Speaker 5: Daniel from Delamere, Good morning.
Speaker 8: How are you?
Speaker 3: You're a fridge girls?
Speaker 5: Top it your sauce in the fridge, girlie the fridge?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's the logic? Well there that you don't you know?
Speaker 8: You rather keep night fresh.
Speaker 2: That's certainly something to think about as well, what's the recommendation on that?
Speaker 5: Because you know sometimes these things say refrigerate after opening.
Speaker 3: I wonder what is the recommendation on the sort?
Speaker 7: Oh my goshmqu just run out to the kitchen for us a kitchen.
Speaker 2: Does anyone actually read those things as well?
Speaker 3: Someone send the pregnant woman running out in the kitchen?
Speaker 2: Do you guys read those things? Who actually reads those things? Just go.
Speaker 4: No, I don't ever go place.
Speaker 2: But also, how gross is it when it separates and you have the reward stuff at the top of sauce?
Speaker 7: I hate that that ruins. Might if you've got scrambled eggs or something and you've just made this beautiful and then you go to put sauce.
Speaker 3: On it, that ruins your tomato sauce.
Speaker 7: Popular food eggs Everyone has tomato sauce on No, yes, no scrambled eggs.
Speaker 2: You still put ice magic on top of your scrambled eggs.
Speaker 3: Totally fine.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four to ten. Let's do it. Unpopular food opinions, and not just the age old debates of sauce whether it belongs in the fridge or not, but some of these other unpopular food opinions. Here's another one quickly for you as well. For food to thought butter on the bench or in the fridge.
Speaker 5: Well, I hate butter when it's too hard and then you have to try and put it on your toast or you send and then it breaks all the bread.
Speaker 2: Nightmare, So you're on the bench. Yeah we agree on this. Yeah good, all right, gives a cool your unpopular food opinions thirteen, twenty fourteen. Yeah, that's right. We're talking sauce. Tomato sauce in particular, where does it belong in the fridge or in the cupboard? Because the big dogs have come out and settled this debate, it would say yes.
Speaker 5: So Master Foods have come out and said we recommend keeping it in the fridge. So we've just sent epm out to the kitchen to have a look at the sauce and see what they recommend.
Speaker 4: So ours is not Master Foods.
Speaker 6: Sorry, Master Foods.
Speaker 5: The other issue is it's out of date, so I'll let work know about that. I found it in the cupboard storage instructions store in a cool, dry place. Okay, that's a cupboard that's made pantry shake well before use.
Speaker 3: Yeah, suair enough.
Speaker 6: You don't want the watery bits last one refrigerate after opening.
Speaker 4: So it's on there, it's on the bottle, it's official fridge. Well well, well, so I'm not going to change.
Speaker 2: I don't care for you to change.
Speaker 3: Someone in the newsroom likes being right.
Speaker 4: I'm always right, baby.
Speaker 2: Good wing to you, Cassie.
Speaker 8: Hi, how are you?
Speaker 3: We're good Cassie. Your thoughts, feelings and emotions around this debate.
Speaker 8: Yeah, look, I think it depends where you live.
Speaker 2: I grew up in Darwin.
Speaker 8: You don't keep anything in the cupboard. Everything goes in the fridge, like the sauce, the chocolate, the corn flakes, your flower.
Speaker 2: It's not just the heat.
Speaker 8: You've got weavils, cockroaches. Everything goes in the fridge.
Speaker 2: Weavels mat used to get into the grain, needs to get into the grain, the grain at home.
Speaker 3: And yeah, right, that's massive trouble, isn't it.
Speaker 5: And also, Cassie, once the weavils get into anything like your oats or immusally in your cupboard, you're cooked because they travel and then they lay eggs and everything.
Speaker 4: It's disgusting, all right.
Speaker 2: So, and biscuits, wel bit of protein.
Speaker 5: Great on the Gold Coast. Well, you had to put stuff in the fridge because of cockroaches.
Speaker 3: They come out at night.
Speaker 2: They get classic. What about a team of weavil via team of cockroaches?
Speaker 3: Who wins?
Speaker 2: That's another debate for another time.
Speaker 3: That is a Marvel movie in the making.
Speaker 2: Isn't it?
Speaker 6: Superhero Cockroaches v Weevil's starring Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman.
Speaker 3: Amy, Good morning, Hi, what are you putting in the fridge?
Speaker 8: Tim?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So like that beautiful because they're nice and cold and crispy. You want that crunch, Amy.
Speaker 6: They do.
Speaker 8: They belong in the fridge.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 5: Favorite type of Tim Tam because there are so many variations that can become overwhelming.
Speaker 2: Now, Amy, the news, the one that cold, the jats, Oh yeah, yeah, there's a Jat's flavored one, a Jat's and fuse Tim Tam. Now I've seen these, Amy, it's quite it's quite a game changer.
Speaker 5: That is Is it like a savory and sweet combo?
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's not like savory, but just try it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just just try it. Jae's for goodness, say all right, okay, that's a good one though, Tim Tame's in the fridge. Really like that?
Speaker 3: Okay, Josephine.
Speaker 4: Hello, round this out for us.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 8: I had a manager at work that used to keep open Caesar dressing in her raw at work.
Speaker 2: There we go the sorry, jo let me go again?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's that's a little gross.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And did she have the lettuce next to it and the krusons? Yeah? That is very strange. Very Does anyone else have a pantry at work? I do it Channel ten. Everyone calls it my pantry.
Speaker 2: What sort of stuff you got?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 5: I've got like everything, tin corn, tin chickpeas, I've got soup in there, I've got.
Speaker 3: All sorts of chips and.
Speaker 5: Good you all laugh at me now, but wait till you're all bunkering under my desk eating my chickpeas.
Speaker 3: Ellen, good morning, Good morning guys. Wa'ts your unpopular food opinion here?
Speaker 8: So when, especially when I go to a restaurant you I have a steak, chips and salad well done with smato thoughts.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm not sure about that. I might just press this if it's all right, Ellen. What sort of judgment do you get from the chef? Ellen? When you ask for it? Well done?
Speaker 8: So much judgment? Because I used to work in hospital as a younger adult, and the looks I would get and some of the things you see in the kitchen too, when customers ask for well done and you just you do think twice when you go to a restaurant, US go sort.
Speaker 3: Of experiences, can you all right?
Speaker 5: So when people are making difficult food orders, what are chefs doing in the kitchen if they.
Speaker 8: Disappin I've seen I've seen one chef, a long story short expartner of mine, and he used to deep rice dak to get some well done to smash him out the kitchen.
Speaker 5: It was just yeah, growth, a bit of extra.
Speaker 8: Flav wow, really rubbery past. But it's got about the kitchen past allegedly.
Speaker 5: There you go, Ellen, if with the well done steak, are you picking that out of your teeth eight weeks later?
Speaker 8: No, No, it's just I've always had it like that. No, none of my family have well done.
Speaker 2: Just accept me.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 8: I'm supposed to go that one step further. Chicken snitchil tomato sawce Okay, thought I thought you were going to say chicken snitchel rare.
Speaker 5: Ellen, thank you so much for your call, really appreciate it. Aj Yes, what are you partnering.
Speaker 10: My partner, she makes toasts with banana and bacon.
Speaker 2: Whoa did you just say?
Speaker 6: Whoa?
Speaker 2: Banana and bacon? What an unlikely combination?
Speaker 10: Yeah, and she's like always had it. We've been together for like three years and I still refuse to try it. It's just does not seem good.
Speaker 2: Okay, but she loves it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just never been If I'm being completely honesty, I've just never been about mixing my meats with my throats.
Speaker 4: That's fine.
Speaker 10: No, no, no, that's.
Speaker 3: Fair enough, thank you. AJ.
Speaker 5: So the banana thing is quite controversial, isn't it. People like they do peanut butter and banana. No, peanut butter and banana and toast. I quite like that's what do they do in the States, peanut butter and jelly.
Speaker 4: You fully set me up for this.
Speaker 2: I saw you looking a roving US reporter.
Speaker 6: They call it peanut butter and jelly, but it's jam for one. And don't even don't even try and make this out to be me, are you US correspondent?
Speaker 3: You asked for it?
Speaker 2: Hey, and what's your favorite soda?
Speaker 4: Well, doctor Pepper, thanks for asking.
Speaker 2: They do it right? That's interesting in that well, there we go.
Speaker 3: Would you try a banana and bacon toasted if we made.
Speaker 2: You you tried, or try to see what it's like. Sometimes it could blow your mind, could change your life.
Speaker 5: I wonder if there's anything else like any you know, I don't you know, like mayo or I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm sure maybe the salt and pepper. Okay, who knows, Maybe to chocolate sauce. Throw it in there, make your tongue really really guess you know? Yeah, thank you to everyone he got involved with our unpopular food opinions.
Speaker 3: Let's let's go to China, shall we?
Speaker 2: We always do. I love taking this little trip.
Speaker 5: More specifically Taiwan, where a man accidentally swallowed an air pod while sleeping and then discovered it was beeping inside his stomach when he used his iPhone.
Speaker 3: Tracking feature After waking up.
Speaker 2: Very good.
Speaker 5: Medics at the KOs Young Hospital administered a laxative, and the airport naturally passed through his body. Surprisingly, after washing and drying it, he found that it still functioned and the battery was a forty one percent.
Speaker 2: You've got to you've got to just sort of sit down and work out whether you want to use those AirPods ever again.
Speaker 5: Well you should know because remember that time when you swallowed your airpop. That was Oh it's incredible because I've got the audio from that time when an AirPod went down your esophagus and into your stomach, and the music that was playing was quite incredible.
Speaker 2: Hungry eyes, it's completely made sense. Yeah, theme song on my stomach?
Speaker 3: And what were you hungry for? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Isn't this.
Speaker 4: What is so sweet?
Speaker 5: But then you must have you must have that day given into that craving, that sweet craving, because afterwards, this is what was playing in your stomach.
Speaker 2: That's satisfied Timmy?
Speaker 5: Right then? Yeah, And I said, I don't want to delve too much into history, but I believe, and where's the team?
Speaker 3: Believe that you've got a bit of ibs happening.
Speaker 5: So after you had those sweets and then you know, you took a trip to the toilet, this is what happened.
Speaker 2: How is it? How does the inside of my guts need extra motivation? I don't see genuine theme music?
Speaker 4: Wait wait for it. Look at how are your gunnies.
Speaker 3: After you passed your airport.
Speaker 2: It's a very good movement, isn't it. So that's what that is as well. That is my AirPod. I just assumed that I was pregnant in twenty twenty four Jodes, anything is possible, anyone can do it.