Speaker 1: Welcome back to Show and Go, the place we talk all things Women's rugby League. Pam Whaley back for more and really I have to say we to start with have suffered a massive case of fomo because Women's rugby League was.
Speaker 2: All in Woga for Magic Round, a huge success.
Speaker 3: My mum is not happy that I did not go home for Magic Round, but yeah, unfortunately had other stuff yeah on this weekend. But it looked amazing. It was beautiful and I was so thrilled to see so many people in my hometown embracing women's rugby league.
Speaker 1: It was fun. Yeah, because we're all busy here in the city thinking what's this going to be like?
Speaker 2: Are they going to get a turnout?
Speaker 1: The weather played its spectacular part. Obviously Season one was absolutely ruined in Newcastle by a tsunami of rain, but it looked fabulous in Wargo in terms of whether it played its part, and therefore a big turnout came and I think that's got to be the way forward, smaller grounds for those big gala events.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I think it has one more year. I think there's one more year of the agreement that the INN has with the Newsophiles government to hold it in a regional area, so who knows where. I don't know where it's going.
Speaker 1: To be next year.
Speaker 3: I have asked the question. I don't think they know yet or they're not telling me, but yeah, it'll be somewhere in regional New South Wales, maybe Wollongong.
Speaker 1: It might be nice to keep it there though, right, like, yeah, what's stopping them? There's no blueprint for any of this, so you may as well build on it because the the locals, the people in the area from far flung country towns, can make more of an effort with knowing you know what that's Let's put it in the diary that was such a good Yeah, a good weekend. It looked amazing. Yeah that's true, and then put more around it, because you know, speaking to a lot of the players, you know they're so caught up in their week to week at the moment that a lot of teams did fly and fly out and they didn't get a chance. There's only I think a couple that got there early enough to sort of play a part in the junior clinics. But if you're make it more of an event, maybe the NL looks at getting players and teams in earlier in the week to build up and put more around it, because you know, then you bring the big the good will that comes with you know, nurturing and grassroots footy.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, and in these areas that's where it's needed.
Speaker 1: He couldn't take the men's game unfortunately yet because not yet. Yeah, it could have never happened probably no, just in terms of the scale and everything. But there's such an amazing opportunity for the women's game to do it differently.
Speaker 3: Definitely. Yeah, And as I was saying, like those areas sometimes feel left out and forgotten about where in Wagger it's about five hours to Sydney, it's about four and a half to Melbourne, so you're not it's not an easy trip to go and see a game if you're going up and back, or you've got to pay for accommodation and things like that. It's a bit of a stretch. So it is nice when it comes to town because everyone gets around it.
Speaker 1: Heard some stories from players that people came from as far as Melbourne to drive up and watch their team, so you know that's what it's about, and that the players themselves stuck around on field for as long as they could to sign autographs and all those feel good stories that you really can't measure the impact that that has on the greater on the greater good of the game. So well done to all involved. And let's hope that it's only bigger and better from here wherever they decide to host it. Maybe Queensland once this new South Wales government regional deal is done, we take it to regional Queensland. Yeah and yeah, because it'd be nothing worse than putting it in a big stadium and not you know, getting that turnout that.
Speaker 2: We saw on the weekend.
Speaker 1: Well, let's recap what was an incredible magic round the Tigers.
Speaker 2: They got back to the winner's circle.
Speaker 1: They kicked off with a very very impressive performance over the Sharks thirty two points to twenty Sharks in a bit of trouble, now just one win for the season. The Roosters did it in style against the Dragons. N kell Her became the first player to notched three hundred points and they got that done thirty eight eight over sin George Lawara Cowboys. Finally who on the board.
Speaker 2: For season twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: This was a close one, Raiders though, falling away big time from what was working for them to start the season. The Cowboys on the board eighteen to sixteen. But yeah, concerns for the Raiders. Broncos started off Sunday with a big win over the Bulldogs thirty four to four. A bit of drama out of that game, we'll talk about a little bit later. Ali Brigginshaw sinbind was a descend off. Were weigh in on that and the Titans Wereriors game of the round and it lived up to it in terms of the tight nature of the contest. The Warriors mounted a second half fight back but fell just short eighteen sixteen. The Titans are rising week to week right now, and the Knights capped it off with a big win over winless Paramatt at thirty two points to twelve. So a couple of tight contests and a couple of big score lines in the other games. But we talk about the breakdown now and at the halfway point of the season, Pam, we kicked off the competition suggesting that this is a two horse race now at the halfway point five games in. Do you feel any differently.
Speaker 3: Um, not particularly. I think the Titans are doing great. I think they could definitely challenge the Roosters and the Broncos. But I don't really see the Roosters and the Broncos losing twenty one but each other. How do you feel?
Speaker 1: I reckon the Titans pushed the Roosters in the first game if we look back on it, whether they did that through slowing down to play the ball, which is what John Strange suggested. However, they did it. They tried their best. The Broncos were pushed by the Sharks and the Knights. Yeah, but again, couldn't.
Speaker 3: They But they kick away back and then they'll score twenty points, you know, in the final twenty minutes or something like that like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they do get.
Speaker 3: No one's saying they're easy games.
Speaker 2: But you can't see anyone knocking them in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the game of the season will therefore be the russ and the Broncos in a couple of weeks, time to.
Speaker 3: Say, yeah, round seven, who truly is the.
Speaker 2: Best of the best.
Speaker 1: But I think it's going to continue to be a question for everyone or a statement, this two horse race thing until somebody does that knocks off the Roosters all the Broncos. And it has continue this conversation throughout the whole season where fans get irritated, players are getting irritated by the suggestion of a two horse race. We've come up with plenty of ideas of how to spread the talent, and even players themselves have come in. Therefore, you got a great article with the ROLPA responding to all of this chatter last week and they've shut down a certain suggestion of a teared system.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So the suggestion of a tied system, I think you raised it. It's been raised before. I've certainly raised it. It's been talked about on how to spread the talent throughout the NW and that was just one option. But the RPA has said no, it will not form part of the the next CBA negotiations.
Speaker 2: They don't like it.
Speaker 3: They believe the way to spread the talent throughout the NLW is by increasing the salary gap, which I do agree with. I mean, the salary cap doesn't work at the moment because it's not a big enough difference between the highest paid players and the lowest paid players. And the main forms of currency then or in terms of value to players are where am I going to have fun? Where am I going to win? Where has the best facilities, what's you know, where do I want to live?
Speaker 2: Like the increase in the salary cap going to change those priorities.
Speaker 3: Because then well they're still going to be priorities. But you can you can't then have you know, eight, you know, state of origin representatives in one team, because that because then they can be offered three hundred that at another club.
Speaker 2: But I don't want the lady. I think they'll take less.
Speaker 3: You think that they would not take it if there was if the difference was one hundred thousand dollars, of course they would, Like why do you think Stephen Crichton and JOm Leueye and all these players left Penrith like that?
Speaker 1: But that's you're dealing in hundreds of thousand dollars. I still don't think that's what is going to go up that much in the women's game.
Speaker 3: No, That's what I'm saying is that it needs to be a significant difference between the top and the bottom, even if it's fifty grand. Like what we're talking about the moment is the difference between See, I.
Speaker 1: Don't even think they'll leave for fifty grand.
Speaker 2: I really don't.
Speaker 1: I think these girls are so happy in those systems because of the program so I think it's more in.
Speaker 3: Fifty grand would be more than half of what they're on at the moment, like.
Speaker 1: Some potentially, but I think I think more of more of them are motivated to play well, to be improved as players. I think that's underestimated for a lot of these girls. They love being coached by the coaches at the Broncos and the Roosters, and the programs that those two teams offer are like light years ahead of all the other plus, so I think that's underestimated.
Speaker 2: I think it's more important.
Speaker 1: I think Holly Wheeler brought it up on our show last week, it's more important to increase the soft cap so that because clubs are not going to spend money on their program like it's clear that other than the russ and the Broncos who've made it a priority, some clubs are trying to catch up now and they're seeing the value in adding to the women's game. But until they get given the money by the NRL, which is what they do in the men's game, I think they give five million or four million to the men's game in a soft cap to run their football department.
Speaker 3: Football.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying you're going to get that for the NROLW, but even a small portion of that to pay full time physios, to pay full time football managers, whatever it is, to beef out their program, to make it appealing for the girls to move. It is going to be about money. But I don't know. I hear the girls talk about how much they love playing together, and it's going to be a lot. I think it's going to be more than just fifty K two that's just them away.
Speaker 3: That's just a kind of a number. But it needs to be a significant number to be a active, to be able to move, because that's what I'm saying. The salary cap doesn't it's just kind of an arbitrary number at the moment, doesn't really function because it doesn't have I mean, it functions in the way that.
Speaker 1: It's need to like double yes and yeah as it should, Yeah no, it should, but not moving towards prefet This is the only way these things.
Speaker 3: That's the reason why there's so many issues at the moment is because they are part time athletes, so yes, all those other things have to come into consider, Like that's why it's such a puzzle around scheduling around their other jobs, around jobs for players and why the richer clubs can afford to have more players working for them, Yeah, as opposed to some of them.
Speaker 2: But also they choose to do that.
Speaker 1: They make that choice to find those jobs within the clubs.
Speaker 2: So I think that over but.
Speaker 3: A functioning, proper healthy salary cap where none of that, where you can't give players jobs, where there's none of that, that takes away all of it.
Speaker 1: Is that what's going to happen. Yes, the new CBA will take the job away.
Speaker 3: I don't necessarily know if it's going to be in the new CBA. That's what the future is, because that's what the NRL is, That's what that's how I mean. There's issues with the NROL salary cap at the moment as we're seeing with you know, P ANDNG and things like that, but that's how it needs to function. That good teams cannot just keep all of their good players that they've developed and just keep them for you know, ten years and have a dynasty.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think that part of it is important to go back to because fans are very disheartened by that. If you're not a Roosters or Broncos fan, you're annoyed, which is what we love about rugby league is you know, you want to be passionate, and that's okay to be passionate. That's the only reason why we're bringing it up, because if you don't have a fans, you don't have an NROLW However, I think I'm having thought about it. We're kind of in an era that we were in fifty sixty seven years ago with the men when they weren't full time professional and they had jobs, and we saw some George w eleven in a row, and we saw the Eels dominating the eighties and they had incredible teams that would not happen now.
Speaker 2: And I don't know, I'd love to.
Speaker 3: It wouldn't happen now in the NRL. Yeah, I mean it kind of has with Penreth at the moment. But that's the kind of freakish in what they're doing with their pathway systems and how they're able to keep a system running while losing a lot of their top players because they can earn double the amount at another club and why not go and set your family up. But yes, it's funny to think of where we are now where we could be, and that's why we have these conversations to push to push so that things do change, so that we are moving towards the future. We want to know what the future looks like.
Speaker 1: And there's no one sitting here saying, oh, the russ and the Broncos are doing the wrong thing.
Speaker 2: No one's suggesting that.
Speaker 3: No one's saying they've got an easy run. No one's saying like they were.
Speaker 2: No one suggesting it they don't work hard.
Speaker 1: No one is saying that the girls should be pulled apart all that sort of stuff. It's not about an individual thing or it's just a concept of the integrity of the competition. That it's not a level playing field at the moment, and that's what fans can see easily doesn't pass the pup test. All right, let's get stuck into She Cooked for Magic Ground and Pam who deserves a shout out for you this week?
Speaker 3: Well, obviously, the Cowboys won their first game, so.
Speaker 2: That good love to the cast. Give them some love.
Speaker 3: So Mackenzie Wheel obviously their prop. She played seventy minutes in that game, one hundred and thirty meters. She was outstanding in that, so got to give her.
Speaker 1: Yep a rap and hopefully the Cowboys can keep it going and this is the start of good things for them. Now for me, it goes to or just a try for her try effort Julia Robinson from the Broncos. I don't know luck, just because then we can show, if you're watching this on YouTube, the vision of how she managed to put this ball down and not hurt herself as well. And it's only something that probably Julia Robinson can do. The Broncos are amazing continuing on their winning run and they will do that when she's doing things standing on her head to score try. So well done to Julia. Time for Pitt or Pam pick aside who wins this debate? Now this center our dobby season. The standouts most weeks have been our super our rugby union converts. Our seven converts have been incredible and it begs the question would you pick Teague and Levi for the World Cup? She has had an unbelievable start to her transition into rugby league at the Titans. Go Pam, you're going to say, does she deserve to be picked in the jil es at the end of the season.
Speaker 3: I don't like it, you don't like it. I don't like it. I think so. Essentially, how it works with her contract is she's got an ENERROLW contract that will finish at the end of the aneral WS, so October thirty one is her last day in the NERLW program. Rugby Australia are like fiercely protecting this girl. There is no way they are going to it.
Speaker 2: Who cares. What do you want to do? Would you want her in your World Cup team? I can't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course if I if I had a World Cup team, yes, no, no, no. I don't think it is fair for a player to come across for one year and yes, obviously kill it, but then to take up a position from somebody else, especially in that Jilares team, which is like the best international women's rugby league team in the world.
Speaker 1: So you don't think marky Mark should play for the Kangaroos at the end of the year, he's going to rugby.
Speaker 3: I don't love it. No, I think it. I think if you're going back to rugby, I think we need to reward the players that have been playing rugby league and are devoted to rugby league and this is where they are invested and they are have probably grown up.
Speaker 1: But what if she if she wants to stay. What if we give her a Jilla's taste and she wins a world cut with us, she might stay and would that be okay?
Speaker 2: You don't think she's saying no. You don't think she's she's going straight.
Speaker 3: She would earn probably close to two hundred grand at Rugby Australia and she's on nowhere near that with the Titans, and she then has the opportunity to then next year she goes into a preparation for the Olympics in twenty twenty eight. I mean, that's just a carrot that we don't have here in rugby league. She's going back to Rugby Australia. She whether she comes back after the Olympics, when she comes back in the future. I think she's twenty two, twenty three years old, she's still very young. I think that will happen eventually if she's having a good time here. But I don't think there's enough of enough cash.
Speaker 1: Well, don't think for a second that the Kiwi Ferns are not inviting all their rugby converts to play in their side. If they are good enough, if they have an unbelievable n r Old Doby who season debby picking them. So I don't see sure, I don't see why it teaging Levi. If she wants to play and they pick her, I don't know where or what they would need her for because we have Taron Aiken and Jesse southwell. But perhaps she's a utility off the bench and can cover a number of positions and is an incredible strike weapon you could have.
Speaker 3: But you could see how this would really annoy Rugby Australia. So yeah, who cares no, But let me make this point, Lara, So they have put in a lot of development into this player and allowed her a season to come across and play, to then go back and then be a part of their Olympics.
Speaker 2: So it's bad for them.
Speaker 3: For sure, it's bad and there's just no way they're going to allow her to.
Speaker 1: So do you think that's fair that that governing bodies have the right to stop female athletes who are not full time professional yet making the most.
Speaker 3: We even though she wants to, she's never said that, but.
Speaker 1: She wants to play for the Jilarus What if she could? She's got nothing to do in October now she could.
Speaker 3: But like we're totally speculating at bottom line, there is no way Rugby Australia are going to let that happen, whether she wants to or not. Okay, but we don't even know if she wants to.
Speaker 1: This will be a big This will continue to be a conversation around players that come across for a year. There'll be rep footy jerseys up for grabs. So my personal view on it is if they want to in a time where it is tricky for female athletes to make coin to get the most out of their careers, they should be allowed to do it.
Speaker 2: I understand that it's not in rugby's best interest.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's not in nerldw's best interest, yeah, you know in terms of developing our own who want to stick around. But we've seen female athletes do it a lot. At least Perry's done it in cricket. She played for you know, Australian cricket and Australian football. Why is it different because it's two codes of football, Like it's just because rugby of course is a huge rival of rugby league and we see it in the men happen all the time. Obviously there's very strict rules around you can't cross codes year on year in the men's I can't see that coming in for the women. From the nrlw's point of view, maybe Rugby Australia is going to be more staunch in their contracts of saying you can't jump and crossover year on year. But I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just don't.
Speaker 1: I don't like it.
Speaker 3: I think that they're you know, what about an Emma Manselman, What about you know, Quincy Dodd or someone like that, who has you know, I'm just throwing names off the top of my head. Jocelyn Kelleher who I think wants to play for England, but you know who knows? But players like that who have been a round the state of origin system, who could get their chance to play for the Deiliries and then this one year that they get the chance to they don't because this player has come in for a year, taken that jersey like the Jewleryes are the best team, like they don't. I don't need her. Just give someone else I go because then she's going to rack off back to rugby.
Speaker 1: But she'll come back.
Speaker 2: I think I think she.
Speaker 3: I think she, I honestly think that she will.
Speaker 1: Why don't we just see what fans think like it's a great conversation. It will continue to be one. Whilst the women are not full time professional, they're welcome to play for the three months that we go and then they go back. What a fans think would they want to see Teagan Levi in Agilla's jersey at the end of the year. It certainly sounds like Sarah Packy could get a run because he has meex is now out for the season, so they're looking for an edge back rower. So it'll continue to be a topic. So wonder if the fans would get on the Teagan le By bandwagon in the Green and Gold. I feel like they would. Let's get to our next gen player of the round. Tell us who you thought really stood out at Magic Ground? Who who should fans be excited about for the rest of the season.
Speaker 3: I think there So it kind of happened last season as well. Ivana lower Titi so she plays for the Warriors. She turned twenty on Sunday. She scored a try in that kind of in that really exciting Titans Warriors game where the Warriors kind of came back in the second half. It was very exciting. She is just a massive has a massive future in the game. She made her debut last year. She played a couple of games for the Warriors. I think she got injured potentially, and then has started this year. Old has been coming from the bench this year. Yeah, but she's some wrong powerhouse prop absolutely just young like a mag truck. Is going to be have an amazing future for the Kiwi Ferns.
Speaker 2: And for did she put on the tackle of the year last year? Poor Emily Bass?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, if you go back, well hopefully we'll put the vision in here, but yes, poor Emily Buss. That yeah, grainful but great tak although really great tackle.
Speaker 1: All right, Time for our Aura Academy and let's assign some points for round five.
Speaker 2: You can go first, Pam.
Speaker 3: Yes, so I've got Racy McGregor with three points. She conteals to kill it. Where the Tigers in their win over the weekend Jester just two. She scored a hat trick. She's going to be really up there in terms of the dalm count I think at the end of the year. And then Broncos bench forward Chelsea Lenardoozy. She was amazing again from the bench. She's really wound back, Chelsea. She's having a great season so far.
Speaker 1: I think that's a big reason why these Broncos and Roosters can just come at teams at the back end because they've got players like Chelsea Lennardoozy. Great. Yeah, my three to two one goes to Roosters Captain Isabel Kelly gets a three for me this week. Shannon Martur has been great for the Broncos on return from her year off. She gets two and let's give a cowboy some love. Abigail Wroach she gets one point from me. So let's look at where we've got the ladder for our Aura Academy so far this season, because we are at the halfway point and Ray McGregor, she is our leader at the moment and I think deservingly so a huge part of the reason why the West Tigers are doing like.
Speaker 2: On track to make finals.
Speaker 1: Yes, he'd have to put them say that this is the first year they make finals if they can continue on this trajectory. To meek Upton on six points, sharing with Jesse Southwell both on six. I can easily see to meet you taking out another dlim and Jess so just you had her featuring this week. She's been unbelievable this season on five with Kernick on four points. Let's get to our mail bag for round five. Hi, Pam and Lara. I know you've spoken about the Bulldogs and the Cowboys this season and some of their woes, But what has happened at the Dragons? The club sack Jamie Soward and to me it looks like they've gone backwards under Cross. Is he under pressure? Please? Do not want both my sides finishing bottom of the table.
Speaker 2: Thanks Dan, no.
Speaker 1: Doubt A frustrated Redvey supporter. I feel yat for sure. I mean, I guess we haven't spoken about the Dragons this season, and maybe that's because we didn't expect them to be killing it. We didn't expect them probably to be finals bound, but did you think they would be? Is it one win for the season through five rounds? Did you expect that?
Speaker 2: Probably? Probably? Yes so?
Speaker 3: And I think one of the big issues then with fans is obviously with Teak and Berry leaving, and that's hard to understand.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's gone an.
Speaker 1: The radar a bit from us.
Speaker 2: That's a big It's a big one.
Speaker 1: Like I know, speaking to Dragons fans, they're like, sorry, what's happening? We've just we're not going well and now we're letting go our best player.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that. So she looks pretty set to end up at Cronulla next year. And obviously the Dragons get Emma Verrin from next year as well, right, so she will move into that fullback position. Obviously she's pregnant, she's due to have her baby quite sooner any minute. Yeah, So they do get a lot of experience from em next year, and they get too power forwards next year from the Bulldogs who returned to the club. So I don't know, maybe that's let us let them slip a little bit this year with our critique of them, because we kind of thought this would be a year where they would have some teething problems and that next year is the year where probably the pressure will be on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they have to be a lot better next year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so they I think this is a bit of a rebuilding year for them. They did lose a lot of players at the end of last year. They've got it obviously, They've got a few in and yeah they've been okay, but nothing super consistent, nothing outstanding, So they're obviously planning for the future. So maybe that's where they kind of get I think they They've said it before too, they're dealing with some culture issues down there well, so they're trying to get their culture back on track, and that can be a really difficult thing for a club to do, to really reinforce high performance standards if they haven't been there for a while.
Speaker 1: I do know they were in the market for some players. They were doing their best to recruit and it didn't work out. So I guess perhaps maybe that gives Dragons found some sort of understanding that they were trying to get a couple of key players across this year. It didn't work, so they've had to stick with this with the squad.
Speaker 2: That they have.
Speaker 1: Those very experienced players ended up at other clubs and are doing really well. So yeah, sometimes you don't land those recruits and then it can have a big impact on the year. And yeah, I'd like to think Cross has the time doing a big rebuild last year this year, and then next year will be a bit more forthright. If it's any Emma Vern will be a big inclusion for them next year. All right, Round six Radar a couple of really cracking games look forward to. I don't I promise you I'm not biased against about the Warriors because I feel like I always say I'm looking forward to seeing them play, but I feel like the Warriors Nights game will probably be game of the Round next week and one to keep an eye on the Raiders be the Broncos. Raiders need to bounce back in a big way. They've really been poor the last few weeks, or particularly on the weekend. More more so Magic Round and big concerns. We started the show by flagging this Broncos veteran playmaker Ali Brigganshaw. She was sinbint in Magic Round? What did you think, Pam?
Speaker 3: I thought it probably would have warranted to send off. I didn't you know, I love Ali and she would be devastated to have, you know, let's slip a tackle like this. It was obviously a mistake, but that was ugly. That was not good on Taylor, Preston. Taylor got up kind of clutching her head and really didn't look in a great way. I'm sure she's very sore today, but yeah, I feel like that should have been a send off, not a sin bin and I think she we had were Wait. I keep checking my phone because I'm waiting for the chargers to drop. But they need to calm down quite hard on that because that was not a good look.
Speaker 1: Expecting how to get a few weeks.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, I would, I would expect, and because I think that a tackle like.
Speaker 2: That is could have gone wrong.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, that could have been a horrific ending to that tackle and that we don't not want to see that in the W, and Ali will be devastated at that. She is her last season in the nnerl W as well, so missing any kind of game time not ideal, but well nope, not again. But yeah, it needs a weeks for that one. So potentially she could be missing so the radars this week and then the week after is the Rister's game, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah. Her games in the nrol W are numbered, so I know, yeah, it'll be upsetting for her to be potentially sidelined for two to three, maybe four weeks. We'll see what the charge sheet looks like when it drops.
Speaker 2: Pam, that was so fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you for wrapping an awesome magic ground and getting into some of the big issues around NROLW this week. Lots of things to talk about.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 3: I love that there's so much talk around the women's game and people are caring about it, which I think is a great sign of growth. It needs, as we always talk about, it needs dissection, it needs analysis, It needs criticism to be able to grow from where it is.
Speaker 1: So I absolutely love it.
Speaker 2: Any word from the NRL yet on what were we chasing it for? Something about it? Broadcast? What the broadcast? It's like, Okay, right, they're.
Speaker 3: Still chasing So stay tuned.
Speaker 2: I'll push you on that next week because we're run our time.
Speaker 1: But make sure you get in touch with us at codenorrel atnews dot com dot or you or comment on YouTube or wherever you can comment. Just send us an email, direct message us on social media and we'll get to that.
Speaker 2: On the next show. See you next time.