Speaker 1: Ah you perfect people. Welcome to the podcast. Jody Say hello, Jody Say hello, Jody say something.
Speaker 2: Just kidding.
Speaker 1: She's not here, she's gone home. She's sick, severe case of gout. It's really taking hold of just kidding. She's got the common flu of That's all right, she'll be back first thing tomorrow. Thanks for tuning into the podcast, and get yourself around our little chat with Jimmy Reese because this guy is one of the funniest people that you can possibly see on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Of course he's Jimmy Giggle on Giggle and the Hoot.
Speaker 1: If you've got kids, you love him or maybe you hate him, but he's still very, very funny and he's always on ABC Kids every single night. As a story of circulating in the States about a lady who reached a physical peak of pleasure when a particular part of a classical music piece.
Speaker 2: Really really did its number.
Speaker 1: So we put it out there, which song absolutely gets you there? And also the humble fingerwave apparently has completely died. We want to bring it back. People need to be nice to each other because it's either hit or miss. You rather wave to people and let them in, or you don't wave and you're an absolute criminal. What would you bring back? They're the big questions on the podcast today. Thanks for tuning in. You're a good person for doing so.
Speaker 3: Enjoy I'll tell you what, Andrew Hayes. Music is powerful. It can really stir some emotions.
Speaker 2: I really can.
Speaker 1: I can really get you there, so to speak in all the fields? What about this? The ground really moved for one woman during the second movement of the Los Angeles Philharmi's performance of at Tchaikowsky's fitth Sympathy.
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 1: Oh, this was a little article on news dot com. She experienced a loud and full body let's just call it experience. Several concert goals describe the woman's climactic moment on Friday when the bow can hit the pact Walt Disney Concert Hall really started to shake. Now we're going to play this audio, so it was captured. I feel like there's a moment when you just know that she's really experiencing something pretty special.
Speaker 3: Can I say you cannot use the words Bigo and Walt Disney in the same e that I go together.
Speaker 1: No, this is what passion feels like. Vibe music, Oh, you play it again? Just It's like the music drops perfectly, just like that's it.
Speaker 2: I'm there, I'm there.
Speaker 4: So horrified.
Speaker 1: What if you pay the orchestra as well, and you're like, I wonder if they're enjoying it.
Speaker 2: I wonder if the crowds you do this?
Speaker 1: Or meanwhile, the lady down there and about the third row is almost falling off her chair in utter delight.
Speaker 3: What about you the violinist, and you're just giving it this one? Ne me me, and then you hear that, what.
Speaker 5: The hell she's into it?
Speaker 2: Goodness? May thirteen, twenty four to ten.
Speaker 1: What's the song that tips you over the edge, that really gives you all the feels? Maybe in those really sort of special areas as well, really sent you into a shaking, stuttering mess.
Speaker 3: I'm kind of almost I don't want to hear it again, but I do want to hear it again.
Speaker 1: Oh so good. Molly Grant was there. She was sitting near the overjoyed woman. She said, everyone kind of turned to see what was going on. I saw the girl after it happened, and I assumed that she had an interesting experience, because she was heavily breathing and her partner was smiling and looking at her like in an effort to.
Speaker 2: Not shame her. It was quite beautiful. So whatt you go to song that you get so invested in you just go? Do you know what?
Speaker 1: I can't handle this anymore? For example, I had eyes hindered for me. Yeah, always has been, always will be. I'm very faithful to Hinda, you know mine? Thank not many people would say the same about this song.
Speaker 2: But here we are do you reckon?
Speaker 1: Our flow Rider and co Weer sitting there going do you reckon? People really vibe to the song so much so that they lose their minds and they lose control of their bodies.
Speaker 3: Flow Rider sat there and wrote this song and when I'm gonna tip Jodyoti over the edge.
Speaker 1: If I could do one thing in my life, it would be to get Jody Odi to a space where she really really can't feel her legs.
Speaker 2: That's what?
Speaker 1: Oh too far? Sorry by that thirteen? Twenty fourteen. What song does that to you? Just like that lady at this particular orchestra? Unbelievable stuff twenty fourteen, Give us a call. Good morning Jasmine, Good morning Jasmine. The song that really really gets the best of you?
Speaker 2: What are we going with.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna have to say Stay by Rihanna really gets me in the film.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, So why why is this song in particular?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I love singing to it, especially driving that night. Yeah, you just laid it out.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 1: I would highly recommend not to listen to that song and drive at the same time.
Speaker 2: But here we are.
Speaker 3: Let's go to lean from Onkaparinga Hills. Good morning, good morning, good good. Okay, what song gets you going?
Speaker 4: It has to be the theme song from Rocky Iver Tiger Bangs.
Speaker 2: What's this doing for you? Right now?
Speaker 3: Ready for the day?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: It's one way to put it.
Speaker 8: That's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hey, Kelly, around this out for us? What song is really really taking you to a special place?
Speaker 8: It is an odd one.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Club Club seven, you're right?
Speaker 2: Who thought that this would take you to such a special place?
Speaker 3: I can see how it happens, though, can you.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Rememberhe S Club seven became like S Club three because they couldn't get the whole band together, so they toured his S Club three.
Speaker 1: There's some internal issues. Yeah, look, it's no f I mean, just to paint a picture here, Jady. I just keep it together, keep it together.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna need a moment.
Speaker 1: Yes, so I think classical music, but replace it with flow Rider.
Speaker 2: They got that sort of effect from listening to flow Rider. But here we are. That's fine. It's a special time.
Speaker 3: Nothing, but it's a cozy winter get away or escaping to a tropical paradise.
Speaker 1: You're thinking about an early winter escape. What if dot com has just a place check.
Speaker 3: Out great accommodation deels across Australia on the waterfap.
Speaker 2: What if it's Aussie for travel.
Speaker 5: I just breaking story.
Speaker 9: This is how the several scenes is huge.
Speaker 3: Joes, we do have a little bit of break news. So Harvest Rock is returning. So the festival will take place across Saturday twenty eighth and Sunday twenty ninth of October, bringing a team of international an Australian artist to Adelaide's Rhymal Park for two days of live music. Now was that thorn last year that got it was all muddy? Didn't it get rained out?
Speaker 2: The people? Awful? Think people?
Speaker 3: No, no, no it was here.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is in like the festival got really really rained out up from Brisbane or Queensland.
Speaker 3: No it was here. No, Harvest Rock was here and it was very wet that weekend, but people still went in record amount.
Speaker 1: See that's what happens when you asked me a question without notice.
Speaker 2: Sorry, folks, that's okay.
Speaker 3: Joshua Jackson from Dawnson's Creek is remaking remaking Fatal Attractions, so he's come out and revealed that he hesitated to take the malely role in the streaming series remake Attraction, the nineteen eighty seven sexual thriller starring Michael Douglas and Good Close but changes every.
Speaker 1: Day that I have been in here, and I have thought about Alexandra Forrest because I need to understand what I did, how she died, and why.
Speaker 2: I ever heard of a sexual thriller before sexual thriller? Yeah, is that a genre?
Speaker 3: Have you not seen fifty Shades of Gray?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: It was busy watching Mowna.
Speaker 3: So that is where the bunny boiler expression came from. Do you know this story? So she essentially boiled a bunny.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's actually from a real life happening or it's mate from the movie.
Speaker 3: From the movie, So she had an affair with him. He tries to cut it off and then she won't take no for an answer, and so she literally became a bunny boiler.
Speaker 2: Poor bunny, poor bunny. It's not fair.
Speaker 3: It's not on him, is it? This isn't funny either. Boxer Harry Garside has been arrested by the AFP at the airport after a dispute with his ex girlfriend. He was also on Armed Celebrity to Get Me out of Here, So he's facing a legal battle as well over comments that he made on that show. So he came out and said I hated turning professional as a boxer because people see me as a potential cash cow. And now his manager has seen that as a slight and is probably going to sue him. So he's in all sorts.
Speaker 2: Harry. Wow.
Speaker 1: So that's unbelievable because Harry has I mean, it's been a bit of a roller coaster, but we've absolutely I can say this enjoyed watching the way that he's developed and the way that he's the things that he's pushing everything.
Speaker 2: But this is an unbelievable part of the roller coaster.
Speaker 3: Pretty open about mental health too, hasn't he?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yep.
Speaker 3: Nick Kurios's mother has allegedly been held at gunpoint by a man who's accused of stealing her son's luxury green Tesla. Accorded her, this is quite extraordinary the story. So the car's worth one hundred and ninety one thousand dollars. Apparently a Canberraman threatened her with a long barw gun and demanded that she hand over the keys to the car. But then Nix jumped on his iPhone and he's got a special app that A tracks the car and B disables it so it can only go at like a certain speed. So then he alerted the cops. But because the guy could only drive it like thirty k's an hour, I was just like a really low speed chase. Isn't that incredible?
Speaker 1: The technology that as well via your phone you can control how fast your car goes.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine the crook as well? Go faster?
Speaker 8: What is going on?
Speaker 3: Quicker pumping the accelerator? Nothing's happening.
Speaker 1: I remember years and years ago, find my phone the app YEP, unbelievable. So I left my phone at a North Adelaid petrol station, okay, and we could trace it to the exact house, the house in Seaford, and my father in law blessed him very very good with his words He knocked on the door and said, give us back the phone right now. And I said, what are you talking about. There's no phone here. He said, we know the phone's there, and if you don't, he was bluffing, there's cops around the corner, and he said, to be honest with you, I hope you don't so the cops can bust in and break it down and take it to jail. And that's what's going to happen if you don't give us the phone immediately, and they won't.
Speaker 3: Just say one second, just hold on.
Speaker 1: And she came back out of the fence said I found the phone for a coincidence.
Speaker 2: Here you go, and we walked away.
Speaker 3: So where did they steal it from?
Speaker 2: I left it?
Speaker 1: Look, I will take some sort of responsibility in saying that. I would have thought that people, the good people of Adelaid, were just handed into the petrol station. But I left it next to the petrol bowser, right ready to be taken.
Speaker 3: And someone's gone all over that. Thanks.
Speaker 2: Hello thirteen twenty fourteen, When did you catch a crook?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's amazing, curious story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, at some level, isn't it just love that? I mean, wouldn't give the person a spray too, if you got his hands on them.
Speaker 1: I can not as bad as a spray that he gave that girl. I had a few drinks at Wimbledon. Drinks seven out of drinks bro. Do you mind that stime at Tesla Bro thirteen twenty four to ten. That gives you right now if you want to get on, stand by this for Novas ten k a day in May.
Speaker 2: We're going to do the eight at eight next.
Speaker 5: This is Judy and Hazy on over.
Speaker 1: Not much gets you angry. No, it's a rarity. But here we are and it's scary.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness. So road rach is becoming more and more common, right, and so the Australian Road Safety Foundation is pushing to bring back the thank you wave.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's a long time. This is beautiful, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: There because I, as you well know, Andrew Hayes have always said to you there is a special place in hell for those drivers that you let in to the traffic but can't be bothered to lift their finger and go thanks for that.
Speaker 2: How hard is it?
Speaker 3: How hard is it?
Speaker 2: And what about we've discussed this. There's no in between.
Speaker 1: It's either you wave and you're an absolutely great person where you don't wave and you're a piece of you know what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And isn't it funny how you can go from nought to one hundred from being a nice person going here you go, slip in front of my car into the traffic. Away you go. And then when they don't wait, do I turn?
Speaker 1: You're really and ladies and gentlemen, this lady can turn. Oh boy, as they say, I mean, I'll take you the next step further. If someone lets me and you pull over, what you should do is you pull over, you get out, you shake hands, and you hug an embrace. It's a nice big kiss on the forehead. Thank you very much, have a fantastic day, all the best. Should we spend Christmas together, let's work it out.
Speaker 3: Should be more of that. But you're a country boy at heart, so you do the old one finger on the steering wheel, don't you?
Speaker 1: Yes, that was And I remember, and I'm not even putting any male on this. I remember as a youngster we must have been driving to Wager see you drive from it takes about an hour.
Speaker 3: And you're taking the mickey out of me being from camera and Hobart and all, come on, what's the most famous thing to come out of wager Wayne Carrick.
Speaker 1: It's not a good claim, is it, Michael Slater, Jamie Soud you don't even know who that is. And I remember asking mum as a youngster, saying why you're waiting to it? And she just said, I don't know. That's what we do because everyone's friendly. And I remember thinking that even as youngs again, that's really nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's like when you go for a walk with my mum, Colleen, she says hello to everyone. She'll go morning to everyone.
Speaker 2: See, that is amazing. That is an older generation thing.
Speaker 1: We're very lucky that we get to do interviews with Graham Corn's Channel seven. Sometimes we go to his house and he lives in gland Elg and we've been at the front and mid question he'll stop.
Speaker 2: Oh how are you? How are you going?
Speaker 1: And I remember one time we just couldn't get this interview done. Cornsy do you know everyone? I don't know them.
Speaker 3: You're just saying helo. But there should be more Graham Corns in the world.
Speaker 1: It'd be nice, it would be really nice. So that's the big thing to bring back the fingerway.
Speaker 3: The fingerave all about it, I'm all about politeness.
Speaker 2: On the road. What else would you bring back?
Speaker 3: Because I just I just don't comprehend those people that either A don't let you in or B when you do let them in, they just can't be bothered acknowledging it.
Speaker 2: You're either a hero or you're a zero. Exactly right now, we're in between.
Speaker 3: Let's do this thirteen twenty four ten. We need to bring back the wave. But what else do you want to bring back?
Speaker 2: I'll start it, bring back Mafassa December.
Speaker 8: I'm very disappointed in you.
Speaker 5: You could have been killed.
Speaker 2: You deliberately this obeat me.
Speaker 5: And what's worse, you put Nala ending.
Speaker 2: I get it. It's hard to bring someone back from the dead.
Speaker 3: It is really hard, especially a cartoon lion that's.
Speaker 2: Not even real. But just make it happen. How don't ask me?
Speaker 3: Did they do a second one? They bring them back in?
Speaker 1: The second one was a linking to really?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, there you go? All right?
Speaker 1: What should we bring back? It is it called thirteen twenty four ten, d Aphant as well? If you do get on air, we we'll put it over to Zoe. Maybe she'll put you in the drawer for Novs first ten.
Speaker 3: K you know what I want to bring back, Sizzler.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, that is very very good. All right, we'll take you cause next to Jody you are very much up in a bouts because it's two ways you can go in terms of your mood and your vibe. Well, you wave to Jody and you're her best friend, but you don't wave, and you.
Speaker 2: Are an absolute, really really bad enemy.
Speaker 3: I'll call you some words out loud, and not nice ones, not nice ones.
Speaker 2: You think you were capable of such words, but here we are.
Speaker 3: I just got so angry talking about people who don't wave that I threw my pen and I broke it. That's how fared up I am.
Speaker 2: There, you poor pen.
Speaker 3: So apparently the thank you waver is on the decline on our roads, so road rage spiking thank you waves going down. It's not good enough.
Speaker 2: It's a pretty clear correlation, though, wasn't it.
Speaker 3: I haven't got your position on this. Are you a waiver?
Speaker 1: I'm a massive waiver and absolutely like you have to wave. I'm also if I cut someone off, I'll say sorry. I'll wave and say I'm sorry. If I find myself traveling at fifty k's when it should be doing sixty because.
Speaker 2: I'm just not up to date. We've got I'm doing. I'll say sorry as well.
Speaker 1: I'll put my hand up and say sorry, yeah, because that's annoying as well.
Speaker 3: That's being accountable for your own behavior. If you make a mistake on the roads, there's nothing wrong, there's no shame, and it's sorry.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 3: Even if the person's beat you just go yep, sorry mate.
Speaker 2: And if it progresses from there, sure get out and do what you have to do.
Speaker 1: You're not encouraging that sort of behavior at all, all right, there's too much of that sort.
Speaker 2: Of snanding is going on.
Speaker 3: No, let's go to that.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Gwynneth preca.
Speaker 3: Quick morning, go on, how are you today? Are you're a waiver? Glenneth? Definitely? Jodie right, everyone.
Speaker 8: Should be a waver spot on.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 6: I don't know, just make it Laura, if you don't get off the.
Speaker 2: Road, yeah, exactly right. I don't know how we're going to enforce it. We chat to Grant Stevens and say, oh, how could you possibly force this? But it should be law.
Speaker 3: You will be polite and you'll love it and if you don't, then we will find you.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: Another passionate person who really really reacts I think appropriately when they don't get a wave is Leah from Monday Pa.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Lea, good morning.
Speaker 6: How are you guys?
Speaker 2: How do you handle yourself when someone doesn't wave to you?
Speaker 6: Look, honestly, I will honk them and I will hold that horn until I get away. It just brings out the road race. My partner says. It can be a bit aggressive, but I'm a honker if you don't wave, and also like the thank you not you know, if I give you a thank you wave, I want a nod back back.
Speaker 8: Yes, yes, I.
Speaker 6: Don't get that nod. I don't give them a honk because they've already let me in. Yeah, if they don't thank you wave me, it's definitely a holt.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 2: So appropriate.
Speaker 3: She's got so many rules for herself as well. Someone from Portland lunger. Are you a waiver?
Speaker 8: I am a woven.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It was actually quite funny.
Speaker 11: Literally, you guys are talking about it north on South Throw and someone was merging in front of me from crossroads and growing up.
Speaker 6: I'll let them in and they gave me the wave, and just because we were.
Speaker 4: Talking about it, I'll probably over ectatically waved back to the massive and I was like, I was running there listening to the show. So if you're a drive and I think it's a mass of six white wagon, you're a legend waving at me.
Speaker 1: See now you're best friends. That's what happened. Connection through the waves, very good stuff, bringing people together, that's what it's all about. All right, here's a way for it. Wave back way back, Adelaides.
Speaker 9: We're a little you tell me you built a time machine.
Speaker 5: It's on this know what's up?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 1: It's a third of May and you're sitting there going wow, I don't have any fun facts to impress my mates with.
Speaker 3: How can I possibly go to this party on Saturday night if I don't know stuff?
Speaker 1: Hey, what happened on Wednesday, the third of May? At any chance have you given a bit of a history lesson? Well you're in luck, my good friend. Let's go back to this day and back in nineteen ninety two to long cred an Afour record high score two hundred thirty nine against Brisbane, who scored seventy five points in Kerrara had kicked the all time record score thirty seven seventy two hundred and thirty nine and they've defeated Brisbane eleven nine seventy five.
Speaker 2: What a belting that would be.
Speaker 3: And also Carra what a stadium mrah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not sure what's how many Garrier but kicked, but probably thirty or forty.
Speaker 3: Yeah's lazy forty.
Speaker 1: Nineteen seventy nine, Margaret Thatcher became the first female Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Speaker 10: Governments have taken away too much in earnings. They've talked about government expenditure, public expenditure. Governments have no money. It's taxpayers money. So I am saying to people who should be allowed to keep more of your own earnings.
Speaker 3: Lovely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's doing very well. Market Thatcher.
Speaker 3: What was her nickname?
Speaker 1: I don't know, the Thatchertarian. Does she have a nickname, the Thatchmeister, that the Thatchmobile.
Speaker 3: It was the Iron Lady, oh right, and obviously it's made of steel and.
Speaker 2: The Iron Man was a spin off from the Iron Lady. Correct.
Speaker 3: Now it's all making sense that Marvel franchise.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, yeah, good stuff. I didn't know that you're teaching me and I'm only supposed to be teaching this thing. This is great.
Speaker 1: Nineteen sixty six, Twist, the game became a sensation after Johnny Carson and Eva Gabor played it on The Tonight Show.
Speaker 9: I see right foot on the green. You must quickly put your right foot up. The first guy that falls off losers. Do you have anything breakable in your class?
Speaker 3: Do you love a good game and twister?
Speaker 2: I've never played Twist in my life.
Speaker 1: I know what it's about, but no, I've never played You know, I've never played Twister, and I've never played Monopoly.
Speaker 3: Who are you well?
Speaker 1: You're looking at me like I just told you that I've done some sort of heinous crime.
Speaker 3: Why did your parents hurt you as a child?
Speaker 2: Would you break my family into this?
Speaker 5: They did the best they could, just without Twister.
Speaker 2: It was a Twister free environment.
Speaker 1: Two thousand and two, Spider Man, starring Toby McGuire as Peter Parker, premieres.
Speaker 3: Okay That Upside Down, Kiss in the Rain.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you have a knack for getting in trouble.
Speaker 3: You have a nag for saving my low?
Speaker 5: Do I get to say thank you this time?
Speaker 2: That's interesting, isn't it?
Speaker 3: And completely impracticol Yeah. Well, have you ever tried to pash someone upside down?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Last time, I'm like, what am I staring at her neck? It's not sexy? Almost staring at here? In Adam's Apple one song on May the third, two thousand was Hey Baby by dj OTSI.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to know.
Speaker 1: Good for me because I can learn the entire lyrics and not just one or two lyrics and sing the same thing over and over and over again, to the point my wife goes, can you just shut the hell up?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Exactly right. Oi. Do you want to play Twister?
Speaker 5: She said, no, thanks, Dead or Alive?
Speaker 1: Fun game we like to play. We just need to correctly identify who's alive and who isn't. Someone who's obsessed with death is producer so obsessed?
Speaker 5: Obsessed with it? Here, I'm again great, so morbid.
Speaker 11: It's just my favorite topic.
Speaker 1: Just got You've got this vibe about you as well, maybe it's what you're going through as well.
Speaker 2: You've got this real dark eyeliner on you're wearing all black. Yeah, black hair, like.
Speaker 3: A real goth vibe from my motion. Yeah, do you want to play some alive?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 1: Look it is a game and it's not competitive. But if it was competitive, and who were keeping score? Who's winning Joe's I've won the last couple.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Joe's has one of the last two. And we know coffees on the line lose it buys coffee. So same as always. I'll give you three celebs when they were born. You tell me if they're dead or alive.
Speaker 3: You really I'm sign the zone.
Speaker 11: Let's start local.
Speaker 5: Bob Hawk, I tell.
Speaker 7: You what any buss who sacks anyone but not turning up the day as a.
Speaker 11: Robert James Lee Hawk, an Australian politician union organizer who served as the twenty third Prime Minister of Australia from eighty three to ninety one. We're on December nineteen, twenty nine.
Speaker 3: Dead or alive?
Speaker 1: Look, Bob Hawk, I think we know if you died, and we'd all scalar beer for him, So he fir.
Speaker 3: I know he's still very much alive.
Speaker 8: It's dead?
Speaker 3: What now, I feel like I've got it wrong.
Speaker 2: We wait which.
Speaker 3: Bob Hawk's alive?
Speaker 11: He died in May twenty nineteen. I can't believe you guys just tried to gaslight me out of my own game.
Speaker 2: We both looked at each other.
Speaker 3: Mean, so he's so lame.
Speaker 8: I made it too easy.
Speaker 5: He died in mayneteen.
Speaker 2: Well, let's all scalar beer for Bob Hawk this morning.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, thirteen twenty fourteen. Who knew that the Hawk was dick really long?
Speaker 2: Let's see where you can get a.
Speaker 3: I mean, I have faith in you. I love you. You're like a daughter to me. But I'm going to google that because I don't think you're right.
Speaker 1: You made me myself really rattled. We just take some time to absorb the fact that Bob Hawk has passed. All right, celebrity, thank you.
Speaker 3: Wow again, I don't not trust you, but I'm googling it.
Speaker 5: Robbie colchrane, you're a wizard, Harry, I'm a what a wizard? And that's something good And once you treat.
Speaker 11: Up a little Anthony Robert McMillan, known professionally as Robbie coltrane, a Scottish actor and comedian. He gained worldwide recognition in the two thousands for playing Hagrid in the Harry Potter series, but on March nineteen fifty dead or alife due.
Speaker 2: To my Scottish roots obviously.
Speaker 3: Scottish of course, but then you keep choosing everyone who's not Scottish for Irish or English or.
Speaker 1: It's fine, we're all kind of in this together. Look, I'm fortunately Hagrid and I didn't know him really well, but just a little bit because the whole Scottish thing.
Speaker 2: I fortunate he's not with us anymore anyway.
Speaker 3: Bob Hawk died on the sixteenth of May twenty nineteen. True story. Okay, who were talking about now, Robber? Okay, Hagrid. I'm gonna I have no idea. I'm just gonna say alive.
Speaker 11: He died, unfortunately, but.
Speaker 2: Little ding instead.
Speaker 11: Yeah, one nil up, Hazy, you say up Hazy again, Just.
Speaker 2: One up, Hazey, one up Haizy.
Speaker 11: Jesus all right, by the way, this is for the winner. You get this, right, Hazy deed Conn.
Speaker 5: If only I.
Speaker 9: Could have a guardian angel to tell me what to do, you know, like like Debbie Reynold's hagg and Temmy.
Speaker 5: Edith d.
Speaker 11: D Conn an American actress who came to fame in the seventies but is best known for her work as the endearing beauty school drop out Frenchy in Greek one July nineteen fifty one.
Speaker 3: Dead or alive? Joke's a frenchy. I'm gonna say Frenchie is dead.
Speaker 2: I'm going to say a little wink or something there. No, I'm going to say that she's alive.
Speaker 5: She is alive.
Speaker 11: The wedding street's over, Hazy, well done.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fine. I'm not going to glide at all. But I'm just a lat headline sugar.
Speaker 5: Hazy.
Speaker 3: Our next guest is one of the sweetest, kindest men in entertainment, I have to say. Australian entertainer, comedian, TV personality host author Dad three boys. Welcome so much. Thanks for having me, guys, tell us what you've been up to do?
Speaker 4: You know, just woke up at quarter past five this morning to a racket going on. It's my fault for buying like six hundred lexus for our house.
Speaker 8: In each room they just play music all the time. What else has been going on?
Speaker 4: Oh, you've got a comedy show coming, yeah's going on?
Speaker 2: Take it through Jimmy So not that kind of viral tour, Yes, that's it.
Speaker 4: It's just me bringing the videos that you see online to the stage.
Speaker 8: Now, look in my videos, I talk.
Speaker 4: To myself in multiple different forms, so bringing that to the stage not that easy.
Speaker 1: Just on that as well, you do such an unbelievable job. You'd almost call them split personalities. How was that whole idea and concept born?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh, just born out of different situations.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 4: I always always been interested in in media and video, and like, I've just spent ten years on a kid TV show, and it's always what I've wanted to do.
Speaker 8: So when the pandemic hit in twenty twenty and I had zero work, I had to start doing something.
Speaker 4: So I picked up my phone, picked up a camera and started recording myself and then, yeah, a couple of those sort of videos that we see me talking to myself is just how was I supposed to get this point across of Instead of just doing it one person, you know, and just reading it out or whatever that I thought, you create some two characters talking to yourself and try and full people into thinking it was two people by putting on a.
Speaker 8: Pair of glasses, right, Superman, Oh my god, so clever.
Speaker 10: Jimmy.
Speaker 3: I have to ask you. You're the dad to three boys, right, I'm the mom to four girls. How do you make boys? How does that work?
Speaker 8: I don't know. Did you do it upside down or something?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: One boy says for me, it's my fault because I'm one of three boys and my older brother has three boys also. So what you need to do is you need to partner up with the.
Speaker 3: Race, right you go? Okay?
Speaker 1: Jimmy, I love your Instagram and look it's I mean, it's its own company itself for almost five hundred thousand followers, and Jimmy Reese underscore what we do love as well and what we've all connected with in South Australia. Is you taking the absolute piss out of Adelaide and South Australia in general.
Speaker 2: We'll play a little bit.
Speaker 8: Here looking get into Adelaide. Are you okay answer these questions?
Speaker 2: You'll be there in no time.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Thanks. What's the most common blood type in Adelaide?
Speaker 5: Sures correct?
Speaker 4: What is the only sentence, I repeat, the only sentenced an Adelaidian can say.
Speaker 8: To sound sophisticated lance, chance of a dance? Per chance?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 8: What is the ratio of churches to serial killers one to one? Correctly? You can't be an Adelaidian without picking up a showbag. So I've got you one here there's a foot in there.
Speaker 5: There's some ice.
Speaker 8: Oh sorry about that nice coffee.
Speaker 4: There's one ticket to the Food and Wine and dance and art and food and wine and more food and more wine and and dance and definitely more wine festival. There's a Headswood T shirt and some unsolicited wine advice.
Speaker 8: Oh thanks, mate. I heard the coffee is good here. I might go straight to the city and get one.
Speaker 1: No one has ever nailed summed up Adelaide in South Australia better than you have in that video.
Speaker 8: It's always good fun.
Speaker 4: Oh man, just trying to think of those stupid questions. I city are laughing at myself and said, it's quite sad. Really.
Speaker 8: I did get sent though.
Speaker 7: What are they called fruit shocks streach out? Yes, yeah, the guys from Men's with a the sent me like a whole box of them, and I was like, oh, this is cool. I tried them, didn't like them.
Speaker 3: Oh sorry, oh my god, oh my god.
Speaker 4: What I also did?
Speaker 8: This might be a Reeze Jane thing as well.
Speaker 4: The kids thought it was amazing. There was like four hundred little chocolate balls that they were.
Speaker 8: Going to get their hands out. They didn't mark them either, how very.
Speaker 1: Deep, controversial. See, I completely know what Jimmy's talking about. I'm from New South Walest originally, I've been here for about seventeen years now.
Speaker 3: But don't do it.
Speaker 2: I suppose the question for.
Speaker 1: The outside is the obsession with what effectively is just a little piece of fruit and chocolate around the outside.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's fruit with chocolate on it.
Speaker 5: What's wrong with you too?
Speaker 2: Well? What's what's so right with it?
Speaker 8: You know, you're just a bunch of weirdos, That's all we can say.
Speaker 3: Also, what's hook like behind closed doors? Like massive diva?
Speaker 4: How?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, complete diva?
Speaker 4: Yeah, just like I don't even know because he doesn't let me into.
Speaker 8: His dressing room.
Speaker 4: It's it's not a green room, it's a blue room. Oh that's that's that's.
Speaker 3: Hurt.
Speaker 2: Where about that, Jimmy, We've heard it, Jimmy, thank you so much for your time.
Speaker 1: The national not that kind of viral too. We can't wait, mate, We're going to get some tickets and all that. Thank you for your time, mate, all the best and hopefully we'll chat again really soon.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, it's been a.
Speaker 2: Big show, Joe.
Speaker 3: It's been huge today, hasn't it Bigger?
Speaker 2: Tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Idea so really sucked the life out of meet today. I'm going home to bed.
Speaker 1: Do you know what, Go home, you recharge, you refuel, and you get ready because our boy, right, it's your Fantasia Ratsio. Ras will join us tomorrow. Looking forward to that, and I'll tell you what I'm fuel u after all the past we got from non Fantasia and his mom.
Speaker 3: My kids loved it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my kids absolutely on top of the world.
Speaker 3: Absolutely devoured it, real good stuff. You better bring food in.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow, of course knows ten k a day in May. More chance to get on a stand by a list for that, and of course check out the podcast. You have yourself a very nice day, please,