Speaker 1: Welcome to the Code n r L Show.
Speaker 2: Ricky O here with Bret Reid, Michael carry on and here we are boys, another episode of What Is Can I just say the ratings are going off the chart on YouTube, Spotify and on the Code platform.
Speaker 1: But honest, any feedback on your crumb Land?
Speaker 2: No, no, We've got plenty of Producer Jason is saying there was feedback on the crumb Land and was it thumbs up or thumbs down?
Speaker 1: It was, yeah, so it should have It was a thumbs down and so it should have been. There you go, you love your madness. We'll get into Rudy's dietary habits a little bit, a little bit later.
Speaker 3: I've just done as I don't want to say something else.
Speaker 2: I just said, we don't want to get into it, just said we'll get to it later. It is state of origin countdown to the Decider. Fellas up in Brisbane sun Corpse Stadium. Queensland should be short priced favorites.
Speaker 3: In my eyes, you declared it unlosable.
Speaker 1: You declared it unlosable for New South Wales three weeks ago?
Speaker 3: What exactly?
Speaker 1: That was my reply? What?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: Ulsi wal?
Speaker 1: He said, this is an unlosable series.
Speaker 4: You said it on this podcast and then you retracted it very quickly with hold on you there was an imbecilic thing to say, unlike Dave who this is unlosable series of Queensland.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Mick. Look, I would have had Ethan Strange at six. I thought what he showed in Origin one, and I was a support of Mitch Moses playing in Game two. But just the way Mitch came back against Para, I had concerns and I love the way Ethan's Strange just never dies wondering. So it leads me to the question of around Mitch and this Origin performance. I don't think we've ever seen Mitch under I'm not saying pressure because of the way he's playing, that's a factor, but because he's got a genuine play are applying serious pressure to his representative Jersey.
Speaker 1: I also don't think he's play been out of this form before.
Speaker 4: Mitch, like he's he hasn't been great for Paramatta, wasn't great last week when he went back. So I think the question marks around Mitch is around his own form as well.
Speaker 1: And Laurie Daddy has gone all in on Mitch Moses. There's no doubt about that.
Speaker 4: Laurie backed him from the moment New South Wales one Game one, he backed him to play Game two and he's backed him again. And you know, Mitch has had an underwhelming season for the stands that we all thought that he could get.
Speaker 1: We thought he could.
Speaker 4: Win the daily end at the end of the season, and you know, obviously injuries have played a factor, but he hasn't been anywhere near his best this year.
Speaker 1: Would you have had Mitchell Strange Strange? I okay, exactly what you said.
Speaker 4: I would have picked Mitch of a Game two, but he didn't play well and it Strange deserves a crack after what he did in Game one.
Speaker 1: Do you think that this is Mitch's last crack.
Speaker 2: At the Blues Jersey, certainly as a six, given the pressure from Strange?
Speaker 1: No, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't because I think he's too good of a player. But if he's in a similar vaniform next season or the good will will be gone.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: He's been picked on past performances this year and I'm comfortable with that. But yeah, he needs to play better if he's to play Origin next year. I'm not prepared to write him off, regardless of the result.
Speaker 3: He is thirty two at the end of this year right as well, so it's at the back end of his career. But I was a midch supporter. I think it's the right decision because I think you need experience when you're going up to some corps stadium and decider like this. Mitch has played in one, he's won one, he did two years ago, and I think that he's the right guy for it, right. I think he's kicking games ments. We've spoken about that before, and I know he's out a form, right, he's not playing his best, But I mean Ethan Stranger dosn't have the greatest year either, canber What are they? Second? Third?
Speaker 1: Last?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he hasn't set the world on fire. So I just think in that atmosphere. I've said it before, I think fun Cook can swallowed people up right, and it's going to be going off next week. We know what that's like. And I think it's the right man for it because I don't did it'll face him. In fact, I think he loves that stuff, Mitch. You know, he's got a bit of win, know, Mitch, You've got a bit of swagger, a band, a little bit of clockiness, right. I think going up there being the being having the opportunity to be the man out Sun Corporate when he.
Speaker 2: Also had that opportunity at the McGue he did.
Speaker 3: I agree with it. Yeah, and he wasn't his best down there.
Speaker 1: If his performances for Parramatta were better, I would pick him, yeah, yeah, yeah. But it's that footage on three sixty.
Speaker 3: He's one of those players where I understand that got him twice in that there's certain players in the game who I reckon at times you can disregard their form in Clubland. I don't agree with you, you know, I just think I don't agree with guys.
Speaker 4: I just think it's it hasn't been a bad it wasn't a bad game. It's been a bad period. That's the that's the problem. If he shot the lights out before Game two and then went back and had an average performance of paramatter, he hasn't played well this year. That's my concern about.
Speaker 2: What about dovetailing to paramatter? Mitch Mitch in Paramatter and Paul Crawley raised the example of you know, we give Latrell a hard time about hold.
Speaker 3: On when you say we, that's not me, that's YouTube blokes.
Speaker 1: We don't the hard time comfortable with the amount of games he's played.
Speaker 3: Well, no, but I'm comfortable with paying paying him. It was when he plays plays they're a different footy team.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I chose my work to correctly. I don't mean a hard time.
Speaker 2: We put the spotlight on la Trell's amount of games he plays, and now Paul Crawley has given the example of Mitch's games played great comparison.
Speaker 4: And Tommy is the other one right as well for Manly. But yeah, Mitch hasn't played anywhere near enough forty and Paramatter.
Speaker 3: So what's mitchworth?
Speaker 1: Question?
Speaker 4: Half backs have paid way more than betters. So if you're giving Latroll one point four.
Speaker 3: Would you argue that Mitch's influence on Paramatts it's as significant.
Speaker 4: No, I think it's I think it's greater. I think it's greater because players surrounding easily greater.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know, half I don't understand that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know if it's easily greater, but it is greater generally. I think around the roster build as well, Like Dows have a better team than Paramatter right without.
Speaker 3: They still a lot on Latrell will win games.
Speaker 1: The entire paramounta team.
Speaker 4: He runs the team, but without Paramatter, without Mitch Moses, Paramatter had no chance of doing anything. Okay, Daubs can still play finals footy without Latroll. Good point, they can still play finals footy. I'm not saying they can win the comp. They can't win the comp without Latrell, but they can play finals footy without the tram.
Speaker 1: Right, That's that's the difference, right for listeners. What's an example of what Mitchell is on currently?
Speaker 4: He could be the second top three paid player in the game, if not the second, behind Kaylin and then Nathan.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, they're the top three.
Speaker 4: Paid players about one point two, No more than that one point four. Yeah, that's one point four now, right, And I understand what Paramount did it. He's the second best half in the game. You can argue around Jerome Hughes and he's so influential, but they haven't got back for their butt.
Speaker 3: And I'd argue if he's got a ratchet cause in his contract, which I imagine he has, when he hits twenty twenty eight, he's going to be on one eight, one nine, close to two million dollars. Right, So when you talk about.
Speaker 1: Thirty three.
Speaker 3: When you talk about influence of latreel v Mitchell Moses, you're also talking about one point four, which I said La Troll should get compared to closer to two million dollars Mitchell Moses, because that's what Playmakes is going to get under the new seat, under the new salary cap.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I understand that, but I wouldn't like. I know that's the deal that's already in place, but he's not worth well.
Speaker 3: He will be when he will be when the cap is what's going to be in twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 1: I don't think he is. That's what he'll get aid.
Speaker 3: But he just said power can't win without him. But you're not going to pay him top dollar.
Speaker 1: Not at thirty three, thirty four. We're talking. I'm talking thirty three, thirty four, thirty three.
Speaker 3: What's he's thirty two the end of this year, so we would start that season in twenty out season thirty three years old. He actually finished the season thirty three because his birthday is in late September of.
Speaker 1: The Yeah, and based on the form so far this year, Oh, you couldn't.
Speaker 3: They can't win without him.
Speaker 4: But if you can't win with him at the moment because he's not playing well. But what are you saying he's two million dollar player?
Speaker 3: He's going to be.
Speaker 1: I mean, he will be. But I understand I understand that.
Speaker 3: Paramotter, he is worth that, right because where they're going to get someone who's as influential as him on that footy team, He's going to be worth that. That's what he will get. Did you disagree.
Speaker 1: I'm not disagreeing, Okay, I'm just not saying that's what I would pay. Hi. I don't think that's his worth.
Speaker 2: What about Paramatter's recruitment as a whole and where do they go to next season or.
Speaker 1: Everything we've just spoken about with Mitch. What is this team look like for Paramount?
Speaker 2: They missed out on Bronson Cherry, They've been they had a crack at Kalama Tungey, they were interested in, Mitch Barnett, YEP signed Jad and Sewer.
Speaker 3: Jesse McClain they're interested in.
Speaker 4: And then then yeah they need to add too Lung he's being released, Yeah because of the Sewer.
Speaker 1: Junior Barlow yet to confirm. Yeah, very close.
Speaker 4: The issue for Paramatta goes back to very who who are their marquee players?
Speaker 1: Mitch joshadows he's not a marquete.
Speaker 3: Yet much else.
Speaker 1: That's that's the.
Speaker 3: Problem they've got.
Speaker 4: So they've got Mitch on one point four ish still will be on on good money, but then it falls Bat Junior Bilo is on good money this year. But then they've got a lot of four to six hundred thousand dollars players, right. They need top end talent. That's what they're lacking. They've got the foundations of a good squad. The young is a g Josh had a cast, a little good and good plan. But they're lacking that top end talent and until they get that, they're not going to compete.
Speaker 3: I think I think they've got their favorites. They've got basically their spine set and stone right, and you've got only a fullback, Mitch half back.
Speaker 1: Tell them to silver talent, tells a good plan.
Speaker 3: Could be a good player. I don't think he's but he could be down the track. They just need to land a six, which is what we spoke about three six.
Speaker 1: You know, you talk about we spoke.
Speaker 3: About Maddy Burton. You know they if they can somehow get Matt Burton out of the Bulldogs, paying a fortune playm at six. You don't like that.
Speaker 2: Idea fortune six from a club.
Speaker 1: That's moved into the center.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it hasn't worked with Galvin clearly. But it's different. It's different because Mitchell runs.
Speaker 1: Everything's point is correct.
Speaker 4: Have to do the money that I'm arguing with, Well, if he's just starting six, yeah, that commands top dollar, is it not?
Speaker 1: Not? No, No, it just depends on the player.
Speaker 3: Well, he's a good player.
Speaker 1: He's a good player.
Speaker 3: He's on a million dollars now, yep, he's not going to take a pay cut. If you're buying him to play six at your footy club, he's not going to take a pay Agree with the game we're talking about. The CAP's gone through the roof. You've got to remember that. I agree, I've got to think differently.
Speaker 4: Agree with everything that you're saying. Okay, I just don't agree.
Speaker 1: With the number.
Speaker 3: What number they played Matt Burden.
Speaker 1: I'd keep him at a mill Max, Well that's fine, Max.
Speaker 3: He's probably not going to get that at the Bulldogs because he just said to them. But no, I'm with you, but that's top end money. Yeah dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm he's not a representative player.
Speaker 3: Well, he is.
Speaker 1: He played Game one Origin, but no, I know, I know he did. He played six minutes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he's made Origin previously.
Speaker 1: He's He's just not He's a very good.
Speaker 2: You've played top big money for a starting five eighth, who isn't the best in that position.
Speaker 4: The only think he's in the top five in that defense and read his defense. He would compliment Mitch beautifully. He's a type of player and you look at you know, players that are in that position. That's why Dylan Brown and Mitch worked well because of the fact that you know, Mitch could own the side and Dylan was a bit more carefree and could run.
Speaker 2: You know, they had Mark. You said they needed elite marquee. Tell me they had that in Dylan.
Speaker 1: They had it in Zach.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but they added Zach's out of their control.
Speaker 3: They could have got Zach back. He wanted to come back too.
Speaker 1: Far gone by then. And Dylan Brown you just weren't going to do well.
Speaker 2: Something was going on because they can't. They're not getting on, They're not getting Barnett.
Speaker 1: But there's reasons for some of the.
Speaker 3: Five years, like Parak, You've got the thing with param Paramount paramatter I would say is they've shown a little bit of restraints, their conservative and I think I think the danger is when you're a club work power and you're chasing signings a bit like the Dragons, right, You've got to be careful you don't go too far and get yourself in a position where down the track you're going to pay a price. And maybe the Dragons will do that. With key On, I mean, as I said, I know you've.
Speaker 4: Been critical of Power for Zach Lomax and not getting anything in return. What about the criticism of the Melbourne Storm who could have had Zach Lomax? If the elect Jack Hawarth go now they want to elect Jack Haworth go and what have they got it in turn?
Speaker 1: That's that's the blunder, not Paramatter. That's more of a blunder for mine. I think Rosey needs to lean on nothing. I think in I reckon what happened, I reckon what.
Speaker 3: Ant para signed Jack health would be a good signing for him.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Maybe what I was about to say is when coaches are in this situation and I reckon, I reckon, Saints would be considering this too. Does your coach have recruitment power? Yeah, does your coach have pulling power to a track player? I think and what I'm going to say is rolls In needs to lean on his relationships of the previous clubs he's coached at to attract talent. So Jack Howarth he does fit that bill, he's worked with him.
Speaker 4: Nosing the fripped that back a little bit, dare like, sorry, expand on what you're saying, does your coach what about your club?
Speaker 1: Right? Does your club have that power?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: And when you're looking and you're breaking it down, take the Bronson Sherry situation. You've got Craig Bellamy Graham, Hughes, Cam Monster, Harry Grant or telling you this is what I've done right. Then you've got you know, Jason Rowls and Mitch Moses. There's no one who says so this is what I can do right. So the difference of the proof in the put in at Melbourne compared to a picture of I'm selling hope in a way at paramatter and that's that's the problem.
Speaker 2: Well, if that's the case, on that premise, they're going to struggle to buy elt talent right, so what they need to do then then you go the opposite end, you go and get the best younger, but.
Speaker 3: They did the youngest and telling the silver.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and try and get plays back.
Speaker 3: But the other problem with that is, right, this is problem Mitchell Moses is what do we say, thirty three next year, he's running out of time. Yeah, but you need to strike now. Well, Mitch is definitely you know, basically I wouldn't say.
Speaker 1: It's why he's the billboard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you've got to You've got to get someone now that's going to because this side, I don't think this side's miles away from from being foot team.
Speaker 4: Right their top end there are two top end players away, which is either to say but they're they're million dollar players, two million dollar players, or like a strike center and another middle.
Speaker 3: They should have read.
Speaker 1: Really that would concern me.
Speaker 3: Why let's try and get.
Speaker 1: Him next year has to be otherwise I'm not considering it. It has to be. That was where I was coming from.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you have read on the condition you can get him next year.
Speaker 1: West Tiger's Fellows.
Speaker 2: This is a monster game at Michael Carryana's Park, i Jubilee Oval, where he would where Yeah, he would often be found in the early days from the ages of three to seven. He was found rolling down the back of the hill, sliding down on cardboard, the cage.
Speaker 1: Whatever you need.
Speaker 2: From then he moved to the banners and he started riding banners house down. I did not do what else you're making me hornby Mary, Hail Mary, Bail Mary. They had some good From then you march the streets when the joint venture unfolded.
Speaker 1: This is the story of Michael.
Speaker 2: Anyway, we are in Jubilee Oval, massive game for the West Tigers. I'm just going cold on them. I'm going were talking about maybe or maybe I'll be proven right.
Speaker 1: I just I can understand why they're just trading water a bit, and they need to win this one. They have to win.
Speaker 3: They've got to win. They play the Dragons twice to finish the season. Got to win both those games. Must wins, right, Their draw is not that bad coming home. I still think they can make the eight. Maybe I'm the only blake with the flame still burning, but I'm in Benji. Trust baby, I think they can make the eight. Still Warrior smirk and you think they're gone.
Speaker 2: Aside from I've got a very good side from analogies and in Benji, we trust. Can you can you talk me about the roster? And there is no Jerome uwife for this game.
Speaker 3: But they played well without Jerome of times this year. Madden and do his back keep them?
Speaker 1: Alex is back to if is.
Speaker 3: Another week away maybe, but I still if they win this week, it's back on.
Speaker 4: But Dragons are a chance. I haven't said this well when I said this all year. I think the Dragons are a genuine chance. I think twins inclusion is huge for the Tigers. He wasn't playing, I'd probably be brave enough to tip, might tip the dragon.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: Well, I think I think what's holding your back? I think what's holding your back?
Speaker 3: I can't change your tips.
Speaker 1: It hasn't kicked off, yead. What are you talking about in the paper?
Speaker 3: Isn't it?
Speaker 1: And we do have tips on Wednesdays?
Speaker 3: Bad luck? You're stuck with it.
Speaker 1: I'm not stuck with it.
Speaker 3: You're stuck with who'd you tip?
Speaker 1: Tigers?
Speaker 3: Okay, you're stuck with that.
Speaker 1: I think I think.
Speaker 2: The Dragons and where the Tigers are, they're a genuine gen like that. They should start favorites in this game because they can score more points than the Dragons, and that's the bottom line.
Speaker 1: Of course they should start. Yeah, and Dewey and you know played last week twelve is a huge inclusion. He was in career best form. I saw a Bullard still a pointed dream. Just hasn't looked as free after the shoulder issue, has he And they've all like Taylor Mays gone, They've had some injuries.
Speaker 4: Right, and you know, like like they've a lot of injuries to their best players.
Speaker 1: So it's a huge danger game, huge danger game. For they don't win this, they can't play finals.
Speaker 3: I can see that they lose this one, it's over, but you can't.
Speaker 1: Can't I go on a wicked run with that great draw after this one.
Speaker 3: But this is part of the great draw. Sure I lose this, they go to seven and nine and whatever it is, and then you've got to win six to your last nine or whatever, and that's difficult. It's crucial for them. It's I must win.
Speaker 1: I'm with three on both. I still think they they're a hope of playing finals.
Speaker 3: For you are with me.
Speaker 4: I don't think they will. I think they're hop but if they don't win, if they hope they don't win, we can run.
Speaker 3: Everyone's a mathematical obexcept the Dragon's.
Speaker 2: Just about NRL W actually launches tonight. Fellas just a quick tip. Sharks Knights. Knights were strong.
Speaker 1: Last year ever been consistent performers. Also Knights for you, Sharks Sharks at home into the NRL. Origin depleted, It must be said Origin depleted. I was just looking at the Pennant lineup.
Speaker 2: It's still pretty solid obviously, with Dylan Edwards and Isaac Tounger and Tommy Jenkins there and it's cog were in Talangey in the halves, Liam Henry and motor Leota upfront.
Speaker 1: Penrithal South.
Speaker 3: It's that pen right yep or combat only. I think I'm on South.
Speaker 1: Brandon Smith look good for the bunnies.
Speaker 3: He's a good footballer. I'm on South. Actually, Ashton Will got an upgrade Top thirty player now Ashton.
Speaker 1: Ward and he deserves it and was outstanding last week.
Speaker 3: He was great.
Speaker 1: He was outstanding.
Speaker 3: There you go that one. Well, we can't listen because you might change it.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 3: Looked a bit jittery. Not jittery. Yeah, there's They're invincible over the opening five weeks of the season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's Origin not last week the town mal game. Got didn't. Yeah, this is a lottery.
Speaker 2: This is a good tours for very good last this is a good pack from their bunnies to Toller upfront, Brandon Smith a dummy keon as well up front for food and Towers Duncan on the edges with Locky Huben.
Speaker 1: Doing all the harbor.
Speaker 4: You convinced me South, I'm going to Walkers still running here he gets a bit of space.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm gonna I'm gonna do a carry on. It's not going to get the liquid paper. I'm all over. I'm all over the shop, and I'm going the bunnies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, three and three of us going the bunnies.
Speaker 1: Sad Day Afternoon Dragons Tigers.
Speaker 2: Now it must be said there's no three o'clock game because of the amount of buyers this weekend. Dragons Tigers five point thirty at Jubilee Over.
Speaker 1: We touched on it before.
Speaker 2: I want to tip the Dragons because I've actually liked the way they're They're keeping it pretty simple over the past two weeks.
Speaker 4: I'm not usually a signed guy, right, but there's the thing above us that's flashing with a red v V. Yeah, I've never noticed that before we started to talk about the Dragons stay weird.
Speaker 1: Thanks to whatever that is, the Tigers can score more point series. It's going to gather the dragons.
Speaker 3: Fellas here Tigers.
Speaker 1: Moving on Bronco Sharks. Now the Broncos. There's another tough one.
Speaker 2: They are tough Broncos Sharks off of Bye Broncos heavily depleted. As far as I'm concerned, the Sharks have no excuses but to find a way to win this one with the amount of Broncos out.
Speaker 3: For me, well, they should win really with the amount of players Broncos. But the Broncos have red hot go last week. I know they lost again. I thought they ripped in last week.
Speaker 1: Catoni with a point to prove.
Speaker 3: I think that I always sipped the Broncos right, So I think they're a big chance of winning this game.
Speaker 2: Ducks Sunday Afternoon Para mainly the old Ros go against each other out at Combank. We spoke about Paramatta earlier and now it's named it mode. If Jana Peasant comes into the team.
Speaker 3: Looking forward to seeing him, Dave, it's been a while, yeah, good footballer.
Speaker 1: This is the only game that I think is easy to tip mainly. Yeah, I agree, Jerry Walsh.
Speaker 3: Jerry Walsh.
Speaker 1: He well, it's actually the jant verse Jowey era.
Speaker 3: Yeah, see how they could be a decade long rivalry.
Speaker 1: Mainly for me.
Speaker 2: Nights Dolphins Sunday afternoon. Good game, but again both teams pretty significantly impacted by Origin. The Dolphins were their depth shone through when they were last Origin to play. Sorry when they decided not to back up their players against the West Tigers and with way too strong.
Speaker 1: I found this one tough. I've found them are tough. This week. I'm going to go the Dolphins.
Speaker 3: I'm going to take the Knights.
Speaker 1: Dolphins Nights at home. But I don't know confidence. Any thing I've got confidence is probably the we've been playing great.
Speaker 3: They just time I've been winning, finding ways to win.
Speaker 4: They look unconvinced. But brown, Yeah, I find the manly. That was probably the one I'll get wrong. But I find merely the quickest, the quickest one to tip.
Speaker 3: Mainly should win that the can to really the.
Speaker 1: Rest of them toss a coin. By popular demand.
Speaker 2: What we're eating, it's just back on the mean what it's back on the menu or not eating, it's what we're not eating, because I can tell you guys that Brent Reid has experienced a two day fasting session.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no food for two days forty seven and a half hours.
Speaker 1: I went, wow, what did you have? What did you have?
Speaker 3: You had peppermint tea peppermint tea black coffee, and lots of water with a bit of salt. Right, that's all I had for two days.
Speaker 1: First twenty four hours was first.
Speaker 3: Twenty four hours was hell. Taken twenty four hours was a bit better.
Speaker 1: We need to disclaim I don't seek medical advice.
Speaker 3: If you're going to do this, Apparently it's good for your medical breath Master went four days, four days, food four days, and I thought, if breath can do four days, I can do two days. They gave it a red hot, and I've got to say, I I'm not sure what it did for me. The fact I lost a bit of weight.
Speaker 1: You lost three kill lost.
Speaker 3: Three killosa from the last time I got home and I had a tea bone like kebab with an egg and some pumpkin and cuscose salad with a cinnamon scroll dessert. And then I spent ten minutes on the toilet.
Speaker 1: The three kilos are back.
Speaker 3: I still drop three killers.
Speaker 1: I'm working.
Speaker 2: I'm working down I should protect stadium tonight for the NRLW launch of Sharks Nights. So it's not a good spread. Now it's press box food for me. However, well the sharkis get smashed for everything else. Down at the Ocean, they boast the best press box food.
Speaker 1: It's the only place that you get proper food.
Speaker 3: Mean there this year? What do they had this year? Day?
Speaker 2: They can they can give you it alternates and you can go a beautiful curry. They do a lovely curry rice and not your bleand butter chicken.
Speaker 1: It's your green curry chickens.
Speaker 2: It's fantastic. Then they can go the hot roast inners. It's amazing.
Speaker 3: You know what intrigues me. I believe you had a lot of feedback to the cutlet argument last week, which is found an argument the dribbling viewers or listeners agree you don't have to crumb a cutlet. I don't know what's wrong with it.
Speaker 4: I remember having this conversation with you ages ago. I never crumb You thought it was like a sin. I don't think it's a sin to crumb them, right, you can crumb them, but you thought I was on another planet when I say I just don't have crumb cotlets.
Speaker 3: Ever, Yeah, I'm stunned.
Speaker 1: He was like it was like it was like, what are you talking?
Speaker 3: Just to thumb my nose at the listeners. I'm going to have crumb cutlets tonight.
Speaker 1: I might have curry afternoon.
Speaker 3: You know, I can't believe what's going on out there in the world.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what I ripped into the other night, and I've got to say it was ten out of ten.
Speaker 1: I'm so proud of myself. I made inchiladas.
Speaker 3: Now, I love anlad.
Speaker 1: I haven't gone I've always just gone to.
Speaker 2: Simple Mexican, but inchilada a little bit of a process chicken enchiladas, but with the baking dish and a spread of tomato underneath the enchilada wrap your chicken cheese. Did you buy the pack or did you all assembled individually?
Speaker 1: By myself?
Speaker 3: Chicken buy the text? Whatever the packet into the.
Speaker 2: Oven, it goes me with another drizzling of red sauce and cheese on top, sprinkling and parsley.
Speaker 3: You know what it is? Changed my mind into the oven, I'm going, what do you have?
Speaker 1: Might have curry.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I feel like a curry now that even the weather it's curry weather. Are you much of the cook at home day or yeah? When I get the chance, I love to cook. The Italiano comes out.
Speaker 3: All the all the good cooking. Stop does the bad stuff a clip that it's no creativity cooking.
Speaker 1: Enjoy your footy.
Speaker 2: We will talk to you before the origin decider next Wednesday.
Speaker 3: M h m hmmm