Speaker 1: Top twenty seven across haateelaite to say with a couple of showers, watch you have for those showers, I'll get you. They'll target those who don't have an umbrella, so watch out for that doing this morning as well. Thanks to what If, what If it is Ozzie for travel quick one we just revealed before. The co word for text for Taite is style.
Speaker 2: Oh very nice. We love love you love love.
Speaker 1: I love love Haggard's love. There's no boundaries, no timing, has no sense of timing. But so you what it turns up when you're least suspected.
Speaker 3: And you and I got an email from a lovely girl called Cat and you need to use and harness all your relationship skills, of which there are many, to help her out. She's on the line now and we want to hear her story.
Speaker 1: Hey, thanks for getting involved, Kat, This is really cool.
Speaker 4: Oh thank you.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's a bit daunting actually, So where do you go right? You don't know these details?
Speaker 1: So true and love knows no rules, no boundaries. It has a poor sense of timing and sometimes you just got to go with it.
Speaker 3: And also, Kat, I love that when your love life's in turmoil that you turn to us, Jody and easy for salvation.
Speaker 2: Well, of course I would, all right, Cat, tell us what happened.
Speaker 4: Okay. So I was on a late flight from Alice Springs and they kind of, I guess, caught eye contact with a guy. Yes, it was constant eye contacts through the flight as well.
Speaker 2: It's a long flight too, Cat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's a long flight? So you know when you kind of know when somebody's looking at you, so you turn around the bags, they're kind of looking.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 4: So I've worked up enough courage and I thought, all right, i'll speak to him when I get off the plane. So walking up the ramp into Adelaide, he kind of looked at me smiled, And there was numerous miles throughout the flight, and I went to the restroom and as I came back down into the baggage, it was a very big sliding door moment. So seen my bag, seen him, So I'd go grab my bag first, yep. And as I came out, he was completely gone. No. Yeah, okay, So.
Speaker 1: Some details, Cat. The date of the flight. When was it back from Alice?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so Tuesday the fourteenth, yep. Okay, I was on a six twenty flights PM flight from Alice. Yep. We landed in Adelaide at quarter past nine. Flight number was QF one seven.
Speaker 1: Okay, and what seat number will you?
Speaker 4: Yes? I do actually know those details. Well, my seat was twenty one s. Of course, his seat was twenty two b Okay by.
Speaker 2: My calculation, he's the one doing the turning around.
Speaker 4: No, I was turning around. He was looking at me.
Speaker 1: Yes, classic. So can you describe to us what he looks like?
Speaker 4: Yeah? So I reckon he would be maybe five ten, roughly dark. He was unshaven, not not beard, but it looks like he was maybe fifo. He had a tattoo on his left car. I'm not even quite sure.
Speaker 3: What it was.
Speaker 4: I just kind of caught my eye. Yeah, and as he was walking he was dressed all in dark clothes. As he was walking out, he was carrying a big Duffel bag but on his right side.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's a good detail. It's very good.
Speaker 3: Thank you. All right, we'll put the call out for you, and let's hope the power that is Adelaide, where everyone knows everyone can identify this young man and we can hook the two of you up.
Speaker 4: Oh that would be amazing. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Have you been single for a while?
Speaker 4: Yeah, about two and a half years.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, it's officially out there into the universe. Do you work good?
Speaker 2: You love love? All right?
Speaker 3: Thank you for being brave enough to contact us and to speak on the radio. I know it's a big thing for you, so thank you so much for doing it.
Speaker 4: Oh, thank you for having me. I'm hopefully we can find.
Speaker 1: Him, all right, do you know what?
Speaker 4: Kat?
Speaker 1: Thank you for believing in us when everything tells you you shouldn't.
Speaker 4: No. I listen to you guys every morning, and I love the show.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Kat, Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: All Right, We're going to do our darndest to help out you and your romantic life.
Speaker 4: Oh, thank you, appreciate it. I've never done this before, very very nervous, and being forty, you're kind of going to take stunity your en hands.
Speaker 3: Shot is always saying in the background, you.
Speaker 1: Don't want to ever in any stage of life, being like, oh, I wonder what could have happened if I did this? Keeps you out good night that I hate that.
Speaker 4: You know you should have done it, and I just didn't want to do the what if?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, you should have just run up from behind and like Crash tackled him.
Speaker 2: Should have done it.
Speaker 4: I was honestly thinking about doing that, and I'm like no, no, because I had my work in afore much so I'm my care not a good look.
Speaker 1: Let's find this mystery man.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it's Adelaide. It's Adelaide. Everyone knows everyone. Someone needs to know this man.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, and hopefully based on that theory, Cat's not related to this man. If she's not, it's a it's all above board.
Speaker 2: We're not in Hobart now.
Speaker 1: Oh, I think it right. It's just a matchmaking Now do you know who this bloke is? So what do we know? He's got a tattoo on the calf. Yes, very handsome, dashing young man. And fifo perhaps yeah, perhaps works quite regularly at the top end.
Speaker 3: YEP thirteen twenty four ten. Please help us solve this mystery, Help Cat find love.
Speaker 1: Hopefully they get married and I get to go to the wedding.
Speaker 2: You love a wedding