Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren starting morning the right away.
Speaker 3: This is Jason Lauren.
Speaker 4: Nogee, well, good morning everybody. Order has been restored.
Speaker 5: We got the band back together.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Good morning LOSSI.
Speaker 5: It is nice to see you all.
Speaker 3: God I missed you last week.
Speaker 5: The boys were left.
Speaker 6: I had to leave very abruptly, very quickly, with no warning.
Speaker 5: We'll get sad a little later. But so the boys were left in churn.
Speaker 4: First thing, well, it was a bit of a sausage factory FM.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we've only got one female producer as well. And I walked in and she said, oh, Sis, you left me with too many boys last week.
Speaker 5: Welfare check on gen Z. You're right out there is here we go.
Speaker 3: The button is still not working. The button broke Friday.
Speaker 5: Was too many boys.
Speaker 3: One of the boys said, I'll fix that.
Speaker 6: He didn't, of course he didn't. It's like my Paul, I'll try to light globe in the bathroom, no worries. I was, how long did you think that's been out for?
Speaker 7: You'd be proud of me. Oh no, she would not, you would be proud.
Speaker 1: Of I was needling him on Thursday and drove up the wall.
Speaker 5: Really suck it.
Speaker 7: Up, Jason.
Speaker 5: You know what, I'm proud of you.
Speaker 7: He was me.
Speaker 3: He acted like me. How I drive you crazy?
Speaker 7: You? I don't know how you do it. It's a real role reversal, wasn't it.
Speaker 5: I missed you guys. So what did you do? What did you talk about?
Speaker 3: I remember? I think we broadcast another show?
Speaker 5: Awesome? It was fun.
Speaker 7: You know, gome from school and Mum would go, what do you do?
Speaker 6: I feel like I feel like the studio would have smelled like Lynx Africa.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, it would have.
Speaker 5: Been freezing in here.
Speaker 3: Oh she was cold?
Speaker 5: Did they did you fight over the air con?
Speaker 7: I bumped it up, Clints.
Speaker 5: You were just mean, honestly, clothing.
Speaker 3: I want to shoot him with a chaser gun. By Friday morning, A.
Speaker 7: Feeling it today?
Speaker 3: Well, mister, it's good to be back.
Speaker 4: We got a huge show coming up. We'll tell you all about it and the special guests next. Hey, we've got a big one coming up. We do lines legend.
Speaker 3: Alista Lynch is on the air just before seven this morning to talk footy. How good awesome?
Speaker 5: The Hollywood very tall handsome player.
Speaker 7: Yeah he at his prime.
Speaker 5: Like ten years ago. Yeah, it's very handsome.
Speaker 3: What does he short ugly?
Speaker 6: Now? No, no, it doesn't play anymore. Yeah, but he was in the dynasty, wasn't he? When they won they went back to back to back to back to back Premier Shore done remember.
Speaker 3: Now okay you yeah, how could of the Hollywood Hawks?
Speaker 7: You're right on them now, I reckon, there's a chance you might jump off calling.
Speaker 5: Yes, I saw speaking of the Hawks.
Speaker 6: I saw Buddy Franklin at the airport the other day.
Speaker 5: He'd been doing I think he was with you, Clint.
Speaker 7: He was did you have a chat to him?
Speaker 6: I did, and we were laughing because he's like, oh god, how did you know?
Speaker 5: He goes great?
Speaker 6: He was down for the a Fels kick or something superkick and he was walking through the airport and getting on the plane in his kick. It was like I didn't bring another shirt. He's like, I'm so embarrassed.
Speaker 3: He needs to go to Oxford.
Speaker 6: I was like, it was like he was walking around with a sign on his head saying I'm Buddy. Franklin was like, jeez, I just haven't had a chance to change it, and it's very embarrassing.
Speaker 5: I like a big kid in my oles kid.
Speaker 7: On the show. I was, I was telling Jas that Buddy Franklin seemed so relaxed.
Speaker 3: Ye happy, he said, he seemed like a different blow.
Speaker 7: He'd fallen in love with footy again.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's really really good because I was asking him about the cyclone up being Queensland because his place they had a blackout for like five days. But he was like, I was worrying, and I said, were you guys all okay? He said, yeah, yeah, yeah. Their house is like a concrete fought on the hills, so they're okay. But they had no power and no water. They ran out of water out there. So he was happy to be in Melbourne, but happy to go home like a big kid.
Speaker 3: That around on me. The water thing, car flush toilets.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Hey, also shout out to all I mean a lot of kids will still be in bed, but to the parents. Was there anyone in Melbourne who didn't have a basketball grand final this weekend?
Speaker 5: It must have been finals for the courts were every one of.
Speaker 6: My friends was like, oh I've got a netball grand final or a basketball grand final or a something grand final.
Speaker 7: So grand final, grand finals.
Speaker 3: My stepbrother hawd He, my eight year old, had he's grand final on Saturday, morning.
Speaker 5: Did he win?
Speaker 3: They did? They won't well done to the no ravens now raven. We've done a team name check.
Speaker 5: That's so raven? Why they called that show? That's so raven? To remember that? That's so razing that girls catchphrase? What is is raven?
Speaker 7: I thought he was a vampire? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I thought he was a scalper.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was a scalper.
Speaker 4: Then you know, politically they didn't want him called scalpers in twenty twenty five, so they changed them to the vampires.
Speaker 3: And then underneath the.
Speaker 6: Vampire vampires the grim reapers.
Speaker 5: Where do they get these taken?
Speaker 7: So he went from the vampires to the raven Yeah, that's all right, so raven.
Speaker 5: Anyway, they did a theme song from that, so.
Speaker 1: Raven, I just pay to watch him?
Speaker 3: Was that just going into Marble?
Speaker 5: Killer Python?
Speaker 3: I did ever killing?
Speaker 7: It's like I was going to.
Speaker 5: Marvel Did you ever killer Pithon?
Speaker 3: I did? There a bit steak.
Speaker 5: Killer Pythons are real? Like family?
Speaker 8: Really is?
Speaker 7: What are you paying to watch your son?
Speaker 5: Five bucks?
Speaker 7: Surely two?
Speaker 3: But two dollars maybe three? I don't know.
Speaker 7: I keep singing off there.
Speaker 5: No one's got two dollar coins? You tapped for two dollars.
Speaker 7: Mate, you can tap for a Mini Mars basketball.
Speaker 3: You just tap the other.
Speaker 4: But yes, and then we went out and celebrated to celebrate. No, they went to Archie Brothers kid casino, Archie Brothers a brewery. No no, no, that's two brothers. That's just down the road from Archie Brothers. And then and then went on the stomping ground for a couple of the kids. No, they well everyone altogether?
Speaker 5: How good the team celebration? End of year break up?
Speaker 3: His boys absolutely o.
Speaker 4: There was a lot of tears though they were playing their schoolmates on the other team.
Speaker 6: Well, someone's got to lose exactly, that's life, right. But was there a winter and a loser sometiams? Now they just play.
Speaker 3: Loss?
Speaker 5: Whay you look at.
Speaker 3: It that it was so hot in there.
Speaker 4: I went through four shirts on Saturday, kick going out in the car to change.
Speaker 1: You're so weirdly, so raven.
Speaker 3: We take what's the sayings that's so raven?
Speaker 5: Have you do you remember the show I'll show you hang on?
Speaker 7: It was?
Speaker 5: It was a Disney one was it was?
Speaker 4: I think I was saved by the bel sort of LOSSI it is good to have you back.
Speaker 6: Miss it's good to be back. I did leave quite quickly last week because we got a really awful phone call. Sorry, on Tuesday, we got a really awful phone call that no one ever wants to get and no one should ever get, and that was one of our best friends had gone missing. And so we took off on Tuesday up to Byron Bay and one of our great, great friends, Jay, who has been one of my fiance Paul's best friends for the last twenty years, went for a surf on Tuesday and never came back and he surfboard washed up on the beach, but he hasn't returned to us yet. So we spent last week up there with our with some of our friends and the police and surf rescue and everyone that could possibly get their hands on deck trying to find him. And unfortunately, unfortunately he hasn't been found. But yeah, we spent the week walking the beaches and the nights walking the beaches trying to find him, and it's been a really tough week. He was a friend who is one of the just the best people you could ever meet in your life.
Speaker 5: He's a police.
Speaker 6: Officer and we are so lucky to have him as a friend, and so we knew if the shoe was on the other foot, he wouldn't give up looking for us, and we don't really want to give up looking for him either. But at this point, we don't know where, we don't know, we don't know what's happened.
Speaker 5: So he's had a surfing accident.
Speaker 3: Well the am we don't cry on the phone together, yest? After that? How's PAULI doing?
Speaker 5: He's okay.
Speaker 6: It's been an awful week for all of Jay's family and friends.
Speaker 5: And I think it's I.
Speaker 6: Don't know, when when you you lose someone you love, you sort of just in a bit of a bit of a bubble for a bit, I think, And and when you don't know where he is, it's sort of harder to move on to that next stage of understanding as well. So it has been a really big week for a lot of our friends and family and Jay's friends and family. And I'm so grateful you guys just picked up for me here and let me go and we got to have the time together up there. But God, it's just such a reminder that life is just so so precious.
Speaker 3: And I was saying that last night. I just thinks can just change to see.
Speaker 7: It's just such a dark and can be a dark and lonely place, can it.
Speaker 6: And it's just he was a surfer, he loved surfing and and you know he was out hopefully catching a really good wave. But we were lucky that we we actually spoke to Jade on the night before and you know, we had Chad and you know, it's always we always tell our friends when we hang up on the phone, love you, mate, And so I'm so glad that we got to tell him that.
Speaker 5: But it is just such a reminder.
Speaker 6: To just just love your friends and tell them that you love them. And because you really just don't know when the last time you might seek someone is.
Speaker 5: And this has been a real sobering reminder of that.
Speaker 7: It's been.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, like I said, you.
Speaker 5: A horrendous, hideous week.
Speaker 4: Like I said, you're on the phone last night. Don't push yourself this week, and then take care of yourself if you just need to take time out from the show here and there by all means just go thank you because I know you're still living it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and where we're here for you, Bunny.
Speaker 3: Always thank you.
Speaker 6: But yes, just a reminder to everybody to tell people that you love that you love them at every opportunity you get.
Speaker 4: Well, good morning everybody, and welcome to you Monday. We've got a big show coming up this morning. Your chance to when your way to gather around?
Speaker 5: Oh, we're off.
Speaker 3: That's next week. I know I need to pack.
Speaker 6: How far in advance do you pack for a trip? I do a list, like you're going to school, cat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I have a list in my in my phone under notes.
Speaker 5: What three pairs of undies, three hair straight now product and.
Speaker 6: May be only three pairs on your list, fine, charge your hair straight now.
Speaker 4: Socks and socks, yeah, hat and socks yeah. And then like, yeah, maybe two days out, I'll start packing two days.
Speaker 5: I always packed the morning I travel.
Speaker 6: It's absolutely not get up at four And.
Speaker 5: How do you know what mood you're going to be into the.
Speaker 7: Like I'll.
Speaker 4: I have a bag open in the bedroom and I'll just like throw stuff in it over the next two days, like leading up to the trip.
Speaker 5: But then I want it in those two days. But I want to wear those socks that.
Speaker 7: I packed it.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I have I have travel.
Speaker 5: I got travel socks and work socks. What he's a funny little man's a strange loving bike.
Speaker 4: Really, yes, Like I don't leave my suburb much, all right.
Speaker 3: When I do it like to be prepared.
Speaker 6: It's like a go bag for pregnant women when they've got to go to the hospital. It's just ain't to it and then you're like right ready to go.
Speaker 7: They put hair straighteners in theirs as well.
Speaker 4: God just reminded me I need to charge my battery packs what for? You know, like if the phone runs out at the airport, there's an ale portable Patrick.
Speaker 7: They do have powerpoints at the airport.
Speaker 4: That's rock Bottom sitting on the sitting on the floor there unplugging the vending machine so you can charge your phone.
Speaker 6: We no, sorry, you can't have the S and v's today. I'm using the PowerPoint.
Speaker 4: Hey, guys, Coming up next Josh Giddy basketball. I'm going to say legend after what he did on the weekend. He's a Melbourne boy. He has made huge news overseas. In fact, if you used to play against him back in the day thirteen twenty four to ten, give us a call. You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clint too as well. We're doing a thanks to shelready express a couple of upsets in the footy over the weekend. I got all of them except one in my footy tipping.
Speaker 5: Did any.
Speaker 6: Upsets well, Collingwood had to buy right, Yeah, anyone expected. Richmond didn't win, which is my team? Melbourne didn't win, which is your team?
Speaker 3: Melbourne got rolled.
Speaker 5: Carlson didn't win. Who we love Hawthorne?
Speaker 3: One?
Speaker 5: We love Hawthorn? Maybe our bag for Hawthorne this year.
Speaker 4: There was a small split second at the start of the third quarter yesterday that I thought the Bruis might get up.
Speaker 3: Oh no, oh, I was wrong. Let's shift to basketball.
Speaker 7: Let's do it.
Speaker 4: The name Josh Giddy. He's a Melbourne boy. Yes, if you have played against him? Thirteen twenty four ten is our number.
Speaker 5: How old would he be like twenty early twenty twenties.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he's played Olympian, played for the Boomers.
Speaker 4: Do you want to set this up, Cink, because I don't think must have seen it, haven't.
Speaker 5: So Chicago Bulls I know the Chicago.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the Chicago Bulls. How do you know them?
Speaker 5: Because Michael Jordan used to play for them.
Speaker 7: From the From the Nine the Last Dance, So they're on their home court here and they trail the Lakers, another team that you'd be familiar with.
Speaker 5: Yes, I know the Lakers.
Speaker 7: By two points.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 1: The Lakers have just gone up, little layup have scored. There's less than let's say, five seconds on the.
Speaker 5: Clock, and they are wearing long socks.
Speaker 7: Don't focus on that. Okay, here we go. So there's the layout. Puts them up by two.
Speaker 1: Josh Giddy has the ball, throws it to a teammate, back to Giddy from half court.
Speaker 3: He comes to seven.
Speaker 5: Shut up, and they won.
Speaker 7: They won by one.
Speaker 3: Was airborne when the buzzer.
Speaker 5: With he threw it from the middle of the court. Yes, what do you give for that? Three points?
Speaker 7: Half court buzzer beater? And better still?
Speaker 5: Good mate Australian. Look at him. He's a big boy, is he?
Speaker 7: Lebron James?
Speaker 1: Is it and he's shot it over Lebron James from downtown.
Speaker 5: That is iconic. Look at the crowd. Oh my god. It was a home game for Chicago Bulls.
Speaker 7: He's hit a bit of a purple patch, Josh Giddy. But the reason I.
Speaker 6: Just retire now, that's it. Get a shoemade with that.
Speaker 5: You know he still went on.
Speaker 1: It's trademark, but not with his silhouette getting a bit heady, We're not getting a Giddies. It's been a big twelve months for him because he did cross. He was traded and Chicago fans didn't want him. That you know they do now. He was booed, but by his own fans there was basically the trade went down and they lost a player they loved.
Speaker 7: And gain Giddy who had been.
Speaker 1: Broiled in a little bit of controversy recently as well, so they didn't want him.
Speaker 7: And now he's the hero.
Speaker 1: He's the way of Chicago and in line for a contract. He's on a rookie deal at the moment, which is due to expire, and when he signs, he's in line for a deal worth thirty million.
Speaker 7: US a year a year a year, about forty.
Speaker 1: Seven million Australian and there's an expectation he might sign for five years, which would take it up to about two hundred and forty million dollars.
Speaker 6: Wow, you're hote. He was in his basketball ground final time to keep practicing.
Speaker 5: That could be him.
Speaker 3: We're a bit off the two hundred million.
Speaker 5: But it could be him if he practices hard enough.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it's not hours in the day, Lauren, I love your positivity.
Speaker 5: You never know.
Speaker 6: I mean I might have played for the so Ravens one day too.
Speaker 3: Trust me, that's so Raven. I know what division is Josh playing in? Or is that?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 3: That's a great year?
Speaker 7: Right? Wow?
Speaker 6: How much do we now? Everyone involven? He'll be everyone's favorite?
Speaker 3: Exactly?
Speaker 7: Should we talk some footy?
Speaker 3: Let's talk forty?
Speaker 1: I mean, it was such a big weekend and Jace, your team didn't play the.
Speaker 3: Pies Pies and weekend.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but yeah, I didn't waste my time.
Speaker 1: I mean the reason where I feel as though we should do this segment is because I need some therapy as.
Speaker 7: A Melbourne supporter the depths of hell at the moment as a Richmond No.
Speaker 1: Better person to chat to than a three time premiership player with the Brisbane Lions. Alistair Lynch from Fox Footy Morning, Lichi, good morning.
Speaker 8: I don't know how I'm going to help you with the.
Speaker 7: Why they? Why are we just so bad? Bad? All of a sudden.
Speaker 2: You just falling apart. There was there was encouraging signs early, but then just slaughtering the ball going forward and just couldn't hit a target. So now, well, I think you can look like it's going to be promising the next couple of weeks.
Speaker 8: You're seven eighth. You can't go any further.
Speaker 7: Promising. We're playing Geelong at the Cattery on Friday.
Speaker 3: Morning and the rus ahead of you.
Speaker 6: Let's change change the mood. Then, what about Richmond? What's happening to my tigers? Are we even lower?
Speaker 8: No, you're actually you've won a game.
Speaker 7: The camp.
Speaker 2: So that is good because they can't take points off it. Well, it hasn't happened for a while. Yeah, but yeah, you know you should be right. You're sitting comfortably up there in fifteenth spot.
Speaker 3: What about your old club, the Lions? You reckon? You reckon. We've got another flag head heading their way.
Speaker 8: Oh did I hear why?
Speaker 7: He just jumps?
Speaker 5: He's from Queensland?
Speaker 6: Though.
Speaker 2: Do you ever go to the did you ever go to the gap and actually watch the line? I, Jason, tell the truth?
Speaker 4: Okay, I want to play a halftime charity match.
Speaker 7: What you played for?
Speaker 3: Yeah? No, I swear to.
Speaker 4: God, and I think you were playing at the time and it was half time?
Speaker 3: Was a half time?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, he was actually playing for the lines, right, he would have remembered Alist is out there playing the match. I'm in the dressing room youtubing had to play.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, what did well?
Speaker 2: That must have been only one particular year because I haven't been playing for a long time.
Speaker 8: Not sure YouTube was around.
Speaker 5: That wasn't a core memory for you.
Speaker 8: I do remember some impressive players at half time.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: You might be right for Melbourne season draft bringing in. I mean, we can't go past the Hawks at the moment. Jeez, aren't they the darling of the AFL competition? Linchi, what do you love about them? I mean they're just Sam Mitchell's got them playing a style of game that could indeed see them win the flag this year.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I think anyone even I mean, people do get annoyed. Boy how good Hawthorne are over the generations. But you know, they're just so fast, young young guys, explain an exciting brand of footy and scoring. And I think they're on top of the ladder and probably the most exciting team to watch in the comp which is it's an interesting camp over the last couple of years. And mean, you've probably got fourteen teams that can make the top eight and even even the likes of the Gold Coast are in fourth position. So you talk about Hawthorne looking impressive and the way they move the ball and they're young, sighting players, but then you've got the Gold Coast maybe finally they're actually starting to grow up and be genuine contenders for a final spot.
Speaker 3: This year they've never made the finals.
Speaker 8: They haven't got above twelve.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, and that's what fourteen years this.
Speaker 5: Year us from hearing that song Gold Coast.
Speaker 4: She did you get like three premierships with the lines? Do you get gold seats at the Gabba?
Speaker 7: Is there what perks the perks?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I get life membership for the Brisbane Lines and yeah, so a couple of seats at the gather had to get these days.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they are.
Speaker 8: They are hard to get because we're selling out most of the time.
Speaker 2: With thirty four thousand, now that's obviously big announcement in the last week with Victoria Park getting built for the Olympics, so go from thirty Yeah, they'll go there at the Olympics. The Olympics are done, they'll jump in and got sixty three thousand seats, doubling what they've currently got.
Speaker 5: That'll be great. When's that twenty.
Speaker 4: Thirty two just around the corner, Just around the corner. There is no off season with KO Sports. Get on board today. Lion's legend Alista Lynch, John Y's on the air. Good chat with the Lynchi, great the chat. Do you have a fantastic day and.
Speaker 5: Targets.
Speaker 3: Wow, finish this is your year.
Speaker 7: I never said that it's very early looking forward.
Speaker 4: To the cricket season. Actually it is Jason Lauren Clinton as well. We're doing to thanks to show a ready Express. It is dark out there and it is not the studio tint I went and checked.
Speaker 6: The other We thought that that we have darker than legal tint in here and it does look dark, but we actually went and looked out the window window.
Speaker 3: It's nighttime.
Speaker 7: We're in the night show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, big hell OADI. If you're on the bus, well.
Speaker 6: It would be, it would be it's a difficult commute in the dark question they're teen twenty four ten. If you're listening to us from the bus, We're determined to find someone listening to the show while they're.
Speaker 7: On a bus or just wary listening. Could be a school bus. Are listening to.
Speaker 5: Us right, maybe listening from overseas. Maybe I don't know how you call. I don't think you'd call.
Speaker 4: First twenty four ten when I was doing the show, and we've got.
Speaker 5: No calls from bus riders so far.
Speaker 4: Okay, we will all right. When I was doing the show in New Zealand for a couple of years, I did a.
Speaker 3: Lot of tractor drivers.
Speaker 7: Oh, because they're all on farms on the Auger.
Speaker 3: New Zealand, the tractors.
Speaker 5: What about a tram that's very Melbourne.
Speaker 6: Anyone listening on the tram one of those hot air balloons or too dark?
Speaker 5: Come hasn't even come up yet.
Speaker 4: Savings finish this weekend, this weekend weekend, so this would it's about seven o five.
Speaker 3: This would be don't don't.
Speaker 6: Don't, So this will be by next week, this will be six will were starting to show?
Speaker 5: Will be this dark?
Speaker 7: So it's Sunday morning.
Speaker 3: Am.
Speaker 7: Get back to two am so we gain it now.
Speaker 3: Hang on, if you're on.
Speaker 6: The bus at three, it would become two. If you're in a club that closes.
Speaker 7: At three hour partying basically that's good. But I'm going to Queensland this weekend. They don't have to saving so what happens to me? Where's my hour go?
Speaker 3: As you know, you get to do I when are you flying back?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: You just you just balance out. Actually, it is an hour of your life and.
Speaker 3: You're going to lose an hour somewhere.
Speaker 5: So where's I don't know, but you don't want to be on a plane during that time.
Speaker 3: It is very my Bucks night?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, here we go.
Speaker 4: When I was getting married, my buck snight was the weekend that Daylight Savings finished. So at three am we got an extra hour on the Bucks night.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 6: So if you were on a bus, no bucks, oh buck. But if you were on a bus, you could get to your destination. You could have made up time.
Speaker 7: What if you were on your bucks on a bus?
Speaker 3: Gemma?
Speaker 7: Are you listening to us on a bus? Gemma?
Speaker 5: Jemma from Dromana?
Speaker 3: Hello Jemma.
Speaker 7: Apparently she's on a train, so she might be going through the city. Loot.
Speaker 5: Let's go four. You want a bus listening? Which a bus listener?
Speaker 4: Go to number bus nine O one? No way, Alisiha Are you on a bus?
Speaker 10: Yes, Alisha?
Speaker 7: Why the Mexican music?
Speaker 5: She's on a bus. What's your route?
Speaker 9: Number nine oh one?
Speaker 11: Melbourne?
Speaker 12: Airport to thanks.
Speaker 7: Have you just airport?
Speaker 5: Have you just arrived in Melbourne?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 6: No, oh that's just your route? Yeah sky bus No, No, she's not actually.
Speaker 7: At the support. So do you catch that bus often?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Probably for the last twelve months, probably from a bus stown from work.
Speaker 6: How long does it take you from the airport to Frankston of the morning.
Speaker 12: I actually go from Greensboro to meet some it's about an hour wow plus?
Speaker 3: You listen to us, Alisha?
Speaker 5: Is it dark out there? Or is it our tint on the windows in here?
Speaker 8: It's dark out?
Speaker 5: It's dark. Are you ready for Daylight Savings to Andalusia?
Speaker 7: Yes? I am Alisha. Is there anyone else on the bus right now?
Speaker 10: There's about five other people, including the driver.
Speaker 5: Well, given that you're the only one that call, could you ask them what they're listening to?
Speaker 7: Can you pass the phone around?
Speaker 5: Let's give let's give Alisha Alicia something?
Speaker 7: Yeah, let's what do you got? Laura?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: Let me go into the prize coming, Alisha? What do you feel like?
Speaker 3: Here we go? This isn't the gift shop?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 6: Let's give you two hundred dollars cogin voucher cocon dot Com helps you get what you want for less cocon dot com.
Speaker 5: Now that is clicking. Awesome. You could get some new headphones for the bus.
Speaker 3: Yes, oh are we doing alsha, have a great day.
Speaker 6: Okay, you got a micy calia, Yes, I do.
Speaker 5: Good on you see, we don't want any free loaders. You got to tap your mikey on and off you do.
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 5: I took a free tram the other day.
Speaker 7: Is that because you don't have a mica?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: So I had to walk into the extra zone so that I was in the free zone. What it's fright as.
Speaker 4: Just go on seventeen past seven twenty one as a top Today she was a bit chillaire in different times over the weekend. Winters coming. Guys, have we got any any more thirty days this week?
Speaker 7: I think they've all dried up, Jase, which is a real It's sad. It's sad.
Speaker 3: I mean for weeks women saying you know, this is it? This is it?
Speaker 7: Is it? It?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: It is it it?
Speaker 3: No, it's it is it? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah from Thursday we got rain tops of twenty twenty two next weekend and showers.
Speaker 1: That's the other thing he was doing while you're away Lauren. He was keept putting me on the spot, and like, you just asked me silly questions and I'd.
Speaker 5: Have to silly questions about what about the weather. Well, there is a giant screen right behind you.
Speaker 1: With tops of twenty one to day, bit of cloud around. Clip what's it going to be tomorrow?
Speaker 5: Because it's my favorite guy, my favorite, I would say it is.
Speaker 6: One of my favorite pastimes is checking the bomb in different parts of the country too. I'm like, well they do it in Queensland, piercing down in Queensland.
Speaker 5: I love.
Speaker 6: I like watching the map, watching it roll in and then I pause and it says fifteen minutes to go, ten minutes to go, five minutes, and I'm like, here we go, it's coming.
Speaker 5: I watch all over the country.
Speaker 7: It's been hot recently.
Speaker 5: It's been hot, very hard to be honest.
Speaker 6: On the bottom, I don't venture that far across town to look at per I like the East Coast. I like looking at Sydney, Gold Coast, Brisbane tazzy.
Speaker 7: Anyway, next weekend.
Speaker 5: That's how fun my weekends have been recently.
Speaker 4: Well, you know what, let's find out how fun other people's weekends have been. Thirteen twenty four ten. It is milestone Monday. What did you try on the for the very first time on the weekend?
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 6: Now, I have been told recently that I shouldn't have dairy. Last night, I know, and I do it right.
Speaker 5: I had a cheat. I'd girl dinner roll. I was in a very fragile position, dairy girl dinner dip and cheese, right, I can't.
Speaker 7: Have sister cheese.
Speaker 6: Here Paul gets up me because he's like, come on, you know you're not supposed to have it.
Speaker 5: Look after yourself anywhere.
Speaker 6: Like as I said earlier, we've had a bit of a rough week, and last night Paul.
Speaker 5: Was like, let's get ice cream.
Speaker 6: I went to the supermarket and I burst into tears in the ice cream mile. You know, and you're just feeling well because I was like.
Speaker 5: I can't have dairy. All I want is ice cream.
Speaker 6: And lo and behold, Ben and Jerry's have done a dairy free ice cream. It says something like it's absolutely amazing on it because it must.
Speaker 3: The same as plant paste.
Speaker 5: Different different, he's an odor plant.
Speaker 4: Talk to me because connoisseur now doing like plant basted ice cream.
Speaker 5: I didn't see well that would have made made.
Speaker 6: As I saw the Ben and Jerry's, it was like a beam of light was coming out of the refrigerator.
Speaker 3: You can get it.
Speaker 6: I mean I covered it in ice magic, which is definitely dairy. I think it actually tastes it was. It was an entry level dairy free dessert.
Speaker 3: Gay time have you?
Speaker 4: And how is that not not a not a gay time?
Speaker 5: I don't think you can mess with the gate.
Speaker 6: I think i'd I think I'd caught maderi intolerance for a gay time? All right, So he tried dairy free ice cream because actually I was proud of myself and it was delicious.
Speaker 4: I I'm ashamed to say I've done I did this. I don't think you guys would have done it. I use the maps app instead of good.
Speaker 1: No, you you might as well look back in time.
Speaker 5: I don't hold out the melway.
Speaker 7: I don't know why. I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's just not that it's not the same looking something.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 4: I was up a location and then it said, you know, just opening maps, and I just expected Google doesn't oh mate, and then the voice started going to meet turned left.
Speaker 5: Did you enjoy the experience? You can't delete that app, though, can you? Know, is that one of.
Speaker 3: The ones that you can't delete the stocks.
Speaker 6: I don't think you can delete the health app either, And I don't want my iPhone telling me how few steps I've done.
Speaker 7: On a Sunday buried that nap.
Speaker 4: All right, let's get for Renee and Werriby last day Monday. What'd you try it for the first time?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 12: I just wanted to say you, welcome back to Lauren.
Speaker 5: Thanks.
Speaker 12: I went to have a loan for the first time ever, wanting to go for a very long time.
Speaker 7: To the show. How was it.
Speaker 12: So because of the crash on Fridays yet until one thirty flying? But they did their best and I had a really good time.
Speaker 5: You get to go in and out of all the cool big planes and stuff.
Speaker 7: To me that that part of the hercules and stuff. Yeah, yeah, there he was there, and you.
Speaker 12: Get to meet a lot of the air crew as well. And that's got a whole lot of crazy questions.
Speaker 6: Renee, would you consider yourself an aerosexual? Do you love planes?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 12: Well, I learned that term the first time on the weekends. Unfortunately, No, I don't know a lot about planes. My questions were a whole lot of other random things.
Speaker 4: Where did you learn the term aerosexual was like an after party after the ash I mentioned that or gets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a friend of mine who went to avalon to their show as well and decided to open.
Speaker 7: One of his apps down there, oh.
Speaker 1: Grinder, just to see what was what was lurking, and he said it was really oppressive.
Speaker 5: Of the hostess. There's a lot of very handsome.
Speaker 1: Host No, no, it's the well maybe the hostess.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of very handsome aircrow.
Speaker 4: You think, a lot of people joining the Mile High Club on the ground on the weekend, a lot.
Speaker 7: Of pilots sort of defense force personnel.
Speaker 3: Oh, Rachel, Good morning, ra.
Speaker 5: What do you do for the first.
Speaker 10: We tried something very new podcasting about women's leadership something a show that we recorded our very first episode.
Speaker 5: Well, you recorded your first podcast?
Speaker 7: We did?
Speaker 5: That is a good milester.
Speaker 3: Apparently podcast and catching on a thing.
Speaker 5: What is it about women's leadership?
Speaker 10: Yeah, amplifying the voices of women in all different careers and trying to sort of get people stories out there.
Speaker 3: What's the name of the podcast? Give it a plot.
Speaker 10: It's called She Leads and it's on eighty eight FM on Sundays at four o'clock.
Speaker 3: Do you take guests another station?
Speaker 5: She plugged another radio station.
Speaker 1: Stand an invitation to Laurens the community radio station.
Speaker 3: I thought it was the Catholic one. I thought it was a religious one. I'm like, Lauren, cannot go on that as a guest, you'll burn up.
Speaker 5: Speak for yourself, my host. I filled in next guest.
Speaker 3: Lauren Phillips.
Speaker 5: They asked me not to come back. It was a long time ago.
Speaker 3: I clapped you out of the building.
Speaker 6: Okay, I've forgotten what station to listen to for her leadership.
Speaker 3: Good morning must on Monday. What'd you do on the weekend?
Speaker 12: My partner and I we put together all our baby furniture for the first.
Speaker 7: Congratulation?
Speaker 5: Is your first baby?
Speaker 9: It is?
Speaker 3: Jake.
Speaker 4: Please tell me you built the cot inside the baby's room, because Louren and I have both fallen victim to this where you build it outside the room and it doesn't fit through the door, take it down.
Speaker 7: We did.
Speaker 12: We only had two or three arguments through the weekend without splitting up, which is great.
Speaker 5: That's good. Two or three arguments, I'd say that's successful.
Speaker 7: Do you know what variety of baby you're having?
Speaker 12: We are having a baby girl.
Speaker 5: Jake, how long have you got to go?
Speaker 6: July?
Speaker 5: Congrats come around quickly.
Speaker 4: I remember our neighbor got a six pack of Corona and sat on our front porch watching lou and I have a domestic over putting in the car seat for the very first time.
Speaker 5: Oh, don't watching.
Speaker 6: I picked my niece up from daycare for the first time. Are you I had been at lunch. Do you think for the life of me, I could work out how to pop up the pram to carry the baby on one he cat the prim on the other.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of buttons.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's very confusing.
Speaker 3: Carsie's a whole other level.
Speaker 5: Prams and Carsie.
Speaker 4: YouTube going on the bloody laptop. Neighbors laughing on beer three. No, Loucy yoing at me?
Speaker 3: You did this to me?
Speaker 7: What the which bit the baby?
Speaker 3: We got of that situation in the first place? Hey? Is this twenty six past seven?
Speaker 5: I did one other things.
Speaker 6: I made my first Nagi mahshi last night as.
Speaker 5: Well, recip, I did my first one last night.
Speaker 3: I love Nuggi. He'll be here for Derby Day. Ricky Martin, even.
Speaker 5: Where do you carry Okey? Every night? After Darby Day? Every year.
Speaker 6: It's a tradition that all our friends. And I just sent it to Paul saying, oh my god, he's here on on w Day night and Paul just wrote back, karaoke takes priority. I'm sorry, so we must get Ricky Martin to karaoke. See on the way forward. The only way I'm going to get both.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 7: Come on, is that the place we go to where we dance on them?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're dancing on the table in trouble. Yes, I got in trouble for dancing on the table. So we all did all night that. I was like, all right, off the tables we go. Oh yes, sorry, next mess off the table all right.
Speaker 4: Gen Z our twelve year old producer just said to me, who's this? And I said to Ricky Martin. She said, I know Ricky.
Speaker 6: Lee, but not what a compliment to Ricky Lee. She's a biggest star to the gen zs than Ricky Martin.
Speaker 4: Hey, it's just going on twenty to eight. This is Nomber one hundred. You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clinty as well. So I'm a wife and her Mala sitting down your staffternoon just out of the back have a little drink and chat. She revealed something to me. I think she's sick in the head at the moment. Our three Rods going through a stage where he is just attached to me.
Speaker 5: He's a daddy's boy, huge daddy's boy.
Speaker 6: Facetimed the other day when lou was trying to get the kids to school, and he was just like.
Speaker 5: I want Dad.
Speaker 3: That's all he wants.
Speaker 4: Dad face times me when I'm not there in the morning and on the weekend, he just I can't do anything. I was texting the other day and He's climbing over my head while I'm texting.
Speaker 7: He loves you.
Speaker 4: I was trying to go to I was like, I'm just gonna shoot down the butcher where you gont I gotta come. And I'm like, oh god, now we've got to do the whole cart seat thing, Like I just want to duck into the I cannot leave the house or do anything, and he is all over me.
Speaker 5: At least someone likes you. That's nice, isn't it.
Speaker 4: And Luke goes, I know it's hard work for you, and I'm like, yep, chairs Secretly I like watching you go through this pain because I have him all weak. Yeah, and he just terrorizes you on the weekend.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and now he's your problem.
Speaker 4: I'm like, what about a bit of empathy? And the drink was out, so she's walking back into the kitchen while also doing one those evil laughs at the same time that that's the one.
Speaker 5: We laugh with our mouths close.
Speaker 3: We're like, you want another beer? What are you laughing at?
Speaker 5: Because you know you shouldn't be laughing that. You're like.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four to ten, What do you secretly take joy in that.
Speaker 6: You shouldn't when you can't say words Clinton, I just look at each other and go, there's that laugh again, especially when you're trying to be really serious and then you say, oh, you know, it's been so hard.
Speaker 5: These school whole days. We look at each other and think we shouldn't be.
Speaker 6: Laughing because this is very serious, but it's funny. Or when you push the wrong buttons and you blow up, you think the computer's broken, and where you just go.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know that with him is just they I didn't mean we laugh quite regularly.
Speaker 5: Oh we laugh, don't We laughed through grizzed teeth.
Speaker 4: I didn't mean, what do you secretly get joy? Out of something I do. I just meant every day think thirteen twenty four ten. What do you secretly get.
Speaker 3: Joy out of that you shouldn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there was a my high school crush, like I really really liked her. And you'll find this hard to believe, but I didn't really have much game in high school.
Speaker 6: Laugh again, talking about your tragic dating life.
Speaker 5: I get a lot of.
Speaker 7: Joy was the Was the crush reciprocated?
Speaker 3: Well, no, it wasn't.
Speaker 5: Surprised and she used to vited love for Jason.
Speaker 3: She dismiss me quite heavily.
Speaker 5: Oh that's sad.
Speaker 4: And you know what joy I got ten years later, seeing her in a lineup for a ride at dream Where with four kids hanging off her, and she was big and unhappy.
Speaker 5: She was unhappy. She was unhappy. And now you've got four kids hanging off you.
Speaker 14: But you're and you're big, you're happy.
Speaker 7: Oh you're at gun By World.
Speaker 6: There is something I see an X looking kind of miserable, isn't there?
Speaker 3: Bought me so much good to see you.
Speaker 7: You look well, things are doing great.
Speaker 6: I see life looks good on you.
Speaker 3: Very good.
Speaker 5: Okay, So what are you asking our call? It's not about their exites.
Speaker 3: No Thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 4: Is there something that secretly brings you joy that you shouldn't really feel happy about?
Speaker 7: What about people that trip over their own feet?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 1: Like that's a real long especially in a supermarket. You know how the supermarket force can be a bit sort of like sticky and you.
Speaker 5: Or the people someone seeing someone as long as they're okay.
Speaker 7: Yeah someone for I know, amazing.
Speaker 6: And you know what when it's you and your fall and there's no one there and you're like, god, I hope no one saw this, but I secretly.
Speaker 7: Hope you know what?
Speaker 3: I like seeing people missed public transport? Oh?
Speaker 7: No, that makes when do you know?
Speaker 5: Do you know that makes me so sad?
Speaker 7: Tram drivers they don't stop.
Speaker 5: When they're running in their way.
Speaker 7: Shut the doors in the face.
Speaker 6: No, that makes me want to say, I'll give you a lift. Come on, jump in and catch the tram.
Speaker 4: I've got two hundred dollars Anaconda vouchers to go pay less so you can play more this Easter thanks to Anaconda thirteen.
Speaker 3: Twenty four to ten. What secretly brings you joy that shouldn't give us a call?
Speaker 4: You can remain anonymous this is nov a little bit of cloud around today tops to twenty one.
Speaker 7: We are going four.
Speaker 5: Coming up late. It's just daylight out there.
Speaker 3: Daylight savings changes this weekend.
Speaker 5: I don't know how I feel about it.
Speaker 7: Oh no, well you can't really can't.
Speaker 6: We just take an hour out of the middle of the day so we still get early mornings.
Speaker 4: This is the worst actually, because the kids will be up an hour early. It's going to be a long day.
Speaker 5: No, they'll be up hour late.
Speaker 3: If they get up at six.
Speaker 7: No, because you're pocketing an hour. So they're in bed an hour.
Speaker 3: So then onmally allowed out of the rooms at six. That'll be fine.
Speaker 5: It won't be easy to put them to begs. It'll be dark.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well the day's the next day, not the day. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, preferably that you're taking it back because it doesn't happen till three am.
Speaker 6: So if I was going to go fall into spring, leap into someone, what do they say?
Speaker 5: That's how you work out if the clocks go back or forth.
Speaker 4: If I's going to go out this weekend with a curfew from the wife, this is the night to do it, because you get an extra hour on a Saturday.
Speaker 5: You get a curfew.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's called marriage comes with a curfew.
Speaker 5: If I Paul a curfew, he would laugh at me.
Speaker 4: Well he's got balls. Thirteen twenty four ten, it's our number. We are asking. It's a good point. What's a good point? What secretly brings you joy that shouldn't?
Speaker 5: Yeah, what shouldn't you laugh at Laura from bowwn good morning.
Speaker 11: Good morning?
Speaker 5: What gives you the giggles that shouldn't?
Speaker 11: Oh my god. So when you're sitting in your car, you know, doing what I do. You're sitting in your car and have a little scroll before you get out, and you see someone else coming back to their car and they've got a parking ticket and just a shot on your face as you know, they're getting in their car and they have to read it and so embarrassing.
Speaker 5: It is so embarrassing. I leave them on it.
Speaker 6: I think it's less embarrassing to drive with it flapping on the windscreen than I do actually physically going and peeling it off in front of people.
Speaker 4: This is bad, but I secretly get joy out of watching people try and do a parallel park and they have a couple of attempts.
Speaker 7: It's so embarrassing freak out. Guilty is charged?
Speaker 8: Do you do?
Speaker 14: Ah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well you'll try twice and then get done.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I find and get a first go. I'm not trying again. God, No, I make it look like I've forgotten to do something.
Speaker 5: I've got to go. I'm not really trying. No way on.
Speaker 4: Earth, Belinda, Good morning. What's secretly brings you joy that shouldn't.
Speaker 11: When my brother and sister complain about my nephews and it's all the things that they used to do as kids and they're getting their just desserts.
Speaker 5: Yes, right, parents do that a lot, complain.
Speaker 6: It's also funny when my brother's house, they've got a little baby, and that kids just make mess like she's going through a stage where she's a beautiful toy box. Just picks it up, she throws it. And when they when they trip on things, Bo like walks to clean up in his stands. It's like standing on a lego lego on the weekend.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: It was like it is as painful as people like.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: Watching people fall over or trip over is so funny, but it's so bad. You just feel so bad laughing. But sometimes you.
Speaker 5: Just can't help it.
Speaker 3: Okay, what secretly brings you joy? That shouldn't speaking.
Speaker 8: People tripping over?
Speaker 10: My secret joy is watching children absolutely stuck it, Like there's just nothing that brings me.
Speaker 12: More joy in life, especially if they're running around.
Speaker 8: Was there?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, you go you all right?
Speaker 3: All right? Now I'll laugh. What's wrong with us?
Speaker 5: Where all he goes deep down? Aren't we?
Speaker 1: I saw my saw my old man walk into a fly screen.
Speaker 7: You know that that can be very deceiving because.
Speaker 5: Very very did he rip the whole thing off?
Speaker 1: You just sort of rebounded like straight off it, and he's like, what does that?
Speaker 5: It's a screw that Some of them are two.
Speaker 7: They're very good, aren't they?
Speaker 3: Remember when you were ain't getting in there?
Speaker 5: No, no one.
Speaker 3: Is Lauren and I went to Specsavors Clarendon the street.
Speaker 6: Like the irony of being at Specsavers when this happened.
Speaker 3: I walked into the glass door.
Speaker 7: Were they shooting an ad?
Speaker 6: They were sliding doors and he just went in the wrong side where the door had slid open. Myself, she straight in so you could see his nose. Bridge Pridge should have gone to Specsavers.
Speaker 3: Let's get to laying waarn kate to wrap us up? What's it brings you joy? That shouldn't. Well?
Speaker 9: My husband's putting on weight, yep for you. He's bragged about the stable weight. Don't need to diet his eighth abs, giving me jeans a slice down and what I was fitting as a goal. And now he's got kebabs, not ab. He can't stick to an eating plan for a day. So I am laughing it up while I stay at my stables.
Speaker 3: Wait, he's got cababs.
Speaker 4: Al right, we gave it away on Friday. Hopefully we can do another five k today. Let's go to the firms.
Speaker 5: Let's do it.
Speaker 6: Let's go to Hannah and took Arook. Good morning, Hi, Hi, you very well, thank you.
Speaker 4: She is a Saints fan and they fogged your team on the weekend.
Speaker 7: Loss.
Speaker 6: Give it to me, Hannah. The Saints absolutely annihilated five.
Speaker 3: To fifty three. Wow.
Speaker 7: Saints going all right this year?
Speaker 5: Up the same as couple wins.
Speaker 11: Yeah, we're doing good. I'm normally a little bit less enthusiastic about talking about them, but I take the wins.
Speaker 6: Any cansays absolutely all right, let's try and win you some cash. I don't know if you heard this, but I was away last week Hannah and these boys gave away the cash.
Speaker 5: There was a winner, that's right.
Speaker 4: Your chance to have a crack for five k like Debbie did. Debbie for five thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Your question is Botany Bay is in Wich, Australian State.
Speaker 16: Well you go.
Speaker 7: Hiding you you've won.
Speaker 5: Believe, there you go. You two could be Debbie Hannah.
Speaker 7: I love Debbie.
Speaker 3: Debbie was firecracker at a time.
Speaker 7: Was all right?
Speaker 3: You want to go for five k, I believe, or five.
Speaker 11: Hundred five K would be great.
Speaker 3: You want to go for five k?
Speaker 7: Okay, thousand five k great?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 14: Stand by five thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: Okay, you're going to hear a question. You are going to hear a three to two one countdown, han Nane. You need to answer within that time if you want to win the cash. We actually had a couple last week. They got it right, but it was too late.
Speaker 5: Okay, are you ready to go?
Speaker 7: Jas?
Speaker 3: You ready?
Speaker 5: I'm ready for.
Speaker 3: Five thousand dollars?
Speaker 2: In which ocean is the Bermuda Triangle located three.
Speaker 5: Two one Atlantic Ocean? Atlantic? Yes, the commutable Atlantic.
Speaker 4: Hey, y'all, I'll tell you what. You're not going to go away empty handed. I'm going to hook you up with tickets to Jurassic Unearthed.
Speaker 3: Ak oh, thank you.
Speaker 4: No worries. The dinosaurs are coming. Prepared to be amazed as lifelike dinosaurs, stump raw and move right before your rise. Jurassic on Earth from March twenty eight to April twenty seven.
Speaker 5: Amazing. They meant to be.
Speaker 4: It tapped me at Corfield Race Course, so we'll check your family pass five K question returns this time tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Big shout out to all the kids that are there.
Speaker 4: Basketball Grand Finals on the weekend, My little honey and his team brought home the gold.
Speaker 3: Congratulations to them.
Speaker 6: There were so many basketball, cricket finals, basketball finals, netball finals. Well done to everyone. And you know what, if you didn't win, there's always next year.
Speaker 3: That's right. Our team manager.
Speaker 6: What you say, yes, because there are winners and losers and that's really hard in the ground.
Speaker 7: Give them an encouragement award.
Speaker 4: Keep in mind that's under eights. Our team manager, Valerie, who I'm scared of. Well, Valerie couldn't come over. She was busy on Friday and night.
Speaker 7: She's singing.
Speaker 5: You invited Valerie o ever like that?
Speaker 7: Hang on you ever?
Speaker 6: Ever?
Speaker 7: Why don't you come on over please?
Speaker 3: If you ever inte, I will do that. Do it?
Speaker 4: But she individually She called each individual team member's family just to make sure we're all home having a quiet Friday night before the game.
Speaker 5: No, she didn't did. It's not the NBA.
Speaker 7: It was good, just focused.
Speaker 6: Is the Ravens at home? Or you aren't having too many milkshakes before the ground?
Speaker 5: Did you say to her? Well, if you want to check on us, why don't.
Speaker 2: You come out over.
Speaker 7: I'll do that next time.
Speaker 1: Hey, Speaking of the NBA, shout out to Melbourne's own Josh Giddy, who nailed an incredible half court buzzer beater.
Speaker 6: She'll get more than three points for a half court I was lucky.
Speaker 7: To catch up with him. We're going to hear from him next on the show.
Speaker 3: All right, Josh Giddy on the air just after eight thirty.
Speaker 5: I'm going we're going to gather around.
Speaker 4: It was time thirday and twenty four ten to join the family holiday together round. Hey, coming up after a thirty, we're going to be drained by a special guest up.
Speaker 7: With Oh yeah, is that Eric Bowser? It is indeed, Yeah.
Speaker 17: Daffy Duck and Mickey Man.
Speaker 5: What does he do Porky? P Yes, does he do Porky?
Speaker 4: He does the voice of all the cartoons we grew up today. He is indeed, it's called a meeting.
Speaker 13: He is.
Speaker 5: What is what does Duffy Duck say?
Speaker 7: Suckering? Fuckering?
Speaker 6: Feting in on all the twenty twenty five AFL gather rounds and South Australia have to offer. It's a festival of footie and South Australia is ready.
Speaker 5: Because they gather arounds the a f L. Jason Lawrence, won't you take me.
Speaker 13: To gather around?
Speaker 3: I won't you take me to Well?
Speaker 5: That's right, we are going to gather around. We're going on a show trip.
Speaker 6: We're loading up the plane, packing our bags and off we.
Speaker 5: Go that radel as we're going on a plane. We are going on a plane.
Speaker 4: Remember we gave her a job last week when she wasn't here for the gathering trip.
Speaker 5: Yes, no, I don't know anything about this. Yeah, it's my job.
Speaker 7: You're like the guide.
Speaker 5: I'm not holding the flag.
Speaker 7: I'm not I'm not ordered one.
Speaker 5: Just what does it say? James Lawrens?
Speaker 4: Together, it'll be like you know, you see kids riding bike takes the pink flag.
Speaker 6: No, we're taking how many people? We're taking a lot of people, lots, taking.
Speaker 7: A lot of people to room on the plane.
Speaker 6: We've got flights, we've got accommodation, and we've got tickets to the.
Speaker 3: Foot You better believe it.
Speaker 5: We're all going together.
Speaker 4: Call dot com is the com. Thank you very much for those guys. Plus, we are jumping on a Virgin Australia flight and like, well I said, we've still got seats. So should we go to the phones put someone on the plane.
Speaker 7: Yes, you're getting us into the lounge as well.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, me, yeah, into the lounge.
Speaker 7: Yes, all the calls.
Speaker 4: We've guaranteed that everyone coming over the trip. You're going to get him into lounge.
Speaker 7: A right, you can do that.
Speaker 5: What are you two contributing to.
Speaker 7: This humor, our personality and the friendship.
Speaker 5: Footy jumper on the plane?
Speaker 7: Absolutely?
Speaker 6: Now I've got a funny thing about footy jumpers in the wild outside of the football arena.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I think it's odd.
Speaker 3: Well, then you're really not going to light my face point our face paint at tea.
Speaker 6: For you're gonna have a face paint stand at the airport. I should do all right, let's put someone on the plane. Let's take in with us Ali, good morning.
Speaker 13: Hello.
Speaker 5: Is your passport valet.
Speaker 6: Very valid?
Speaker 3: Exactly?
Speaker 5: Okay, good the passports ready to go. You're coming with us together around.
Speaker 10: That is awesome.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 5: I've been calling every day. Have you ever been to What's wrong?
Speaker 7: Goes for the Blue?
Speaker 4: That's all right with you, I know. But is it a waste of a flight? I mean they're not really, I'll stop it.
Speaker 5: Have you ever been to Adelaide as the West? We might win? Exactly right? Have you been to Adelaide before?
Speaker 14: Not?
Speaker 10: Since I was a kid?
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, it's so much. We went last year. It was one of the most fun weekends I've had a very long time.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think Clint's still getting over it.
Speaker 4: You can get in on all the twenty twenty five AFL gather around in South Australian action.
Speaker 3: There's so much to do.
Speaker 4: It as a festival of footy and South Australia is already so it gather around dot AFL and exciting.
Speaker 3: Bring it that much? How you bringing my best friend supporter as well?
Speaker 5: No, no, she's rich. Oh, she can sit next to me.
Speaker 3: Go tig another wasted seat for.
Speaker 5: Their face painted that Jason's going to do.
Speaker 3: For her tomorrow.
Speaker 4: We've got more seats on the plane to make sure you are listening. To join us for gather round. Let's go basketball. And there is a young Melbourne kid who's doing great things. Did you guys see this vision on the weekend? Floating around on the gram. He's playing for the Chicago Bulls. They were going against the Lakers. They were down by a point.
Speaker 6: It's like childhood dream like kids pretend that this is them, their whole childhood.
Speaker 4: Josh Giddy gets the ball, yes, and does a shot from halfway down the.
Speaker 3: Court in the middle.
Speaker 4: The ball is airborne. With one second, buzzer goes and have a listen to what happened.
Speaker 15: There's a lot of turnouts. Two seconds.
Speaker 6: Oh, the buzzer at a home stadium.
Speaker 1: Comment, good, a mate chuck another shrimp on the barbie?
Speaker 6: Oh no, he didn't he did? Has anyone in Australia episode Papa shrimp on the barbie?
Speaker 7: No, no, mister prawn, isn't it yes?
Speaker 5: Don't I don't eat pros? Don't you all eat them?
Speaker 3: Cold?
Speaker 5: And not on the bar.
Speaker 7: Cold or hot.
Speaker 4: I'm hot anyway, Hey, clar you got the chance to catch up with Josh on the weekend.
Speaker 7: Alvin Born and Brad Jason. He's gonna join us after this.
Speaker 3: You've got up with them on the Today Show.
Speaker 6: And the weeks after this we're catching up with daffydo Ash.
Speaker 3: Two very different people. Was this the morning after the game?
Speaker 7: This was? Yeah, yeah, just hours after the game.
Speaker 1: Let's really leave the moment because you've got none other than the King Lebron James in your face. What was it like in that? I mean, you don't have a lot of time to think, right.
Speaker 7: No, you don't.
Speaker 3: I mean there was from from the time when they made.
Speaker 5: The layup to go up on there was three seconds on the clock, and when I passed the ball into the pat and he threw it back to me, I probably had you know, one and a half seconds to get a good.
Speaker 3: Look off, and you know, I was able to get it off, and I couldn't get much further than half of four because it was you know, two or three defenders in front of me, so I had to shoot it from where I did, and I was like enough, would you say? Life changing? Shot because he's to teach contract.
Speaker 1: At the moment, he is on a rookie contract, which means he's now in a position.
Speaker 7: To renegotiate that deal.
Speaker 1: And the elevation means he could command a payday of like forty million bucks a year.
Speaker 6: Wow, that would be nice. How is that Lebron James trying.
Speaker 7: To stop the king?
Speaker 5: Oh, just to really put the cherry on top.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable in front of his home fans as well. And he's had a bit of a hard time recently that he got traded to Chicago and the Chicago fans weren't that happy with the trail, now loving it.
Speaker 4: Hey, guys, coming up next, it's someone we all grew up with.
Speaker 5: Everyone knows this boy.
Speaker 4: Exactly and we'll go there after do a leaper these walls right across Melbourne. You are listening to Nober one hundred, Good morning and working him. Monday, you are on the air with Jason and Lauren. It is time to say hello to our next.
Speaker 13: Guest, Budge, Bunny, Hey Cakes, Pal, Daffy Duck, to Chum and love.
Speaker 3: In the marsha I cling this planet in the name of Mars.
Speaker 7: Clint.
Speaker 4: This is right in our hitting zones. Do you think about what we grow up with? And I think Looney Tunes. I got three boys under twelve. I'm trying to get him into those cartoons growing up for a dash. I wish that patronizing voice saying very nice.
Speaker 7: Is Eric Bouser the real thing? He is the real thing.
Speaker 4: He plays the voice of many Looney Tunes characters, and you can see him all in action Looney Tunes The Day the Earth blew up its in Cinema's nationally Eric, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 16: And what's up guy?
Speaker 3: How's you going?
Speaker 5: Dog?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: This is going to be so much fun? So Eric, good morning, Thank you for being with us. What characters do you voice.
Speaker 16: Well?
Speaker 13: In the particular instance, let's see Daffy Doug and the Porky pig.
Speaker 7: Y.
Speaker 4: It's very funny watching because we've got you on FaceTime and yeah, and then are not the voices I expected out of a gentleman like yourself.
Speaker 16: No, it's it's even more bizarre when I'm at the drive through getting fast food.
Speaker 7: When he dies, do you order his duffy Duck.
Speaker 16: Or always at in and out Burger? Here in California, you.
Speaker 13: Have to go I'll get a Chiefs Burger animal style please, and then they look in the car and then they call the police.
Speaker 3: So, Eric, how long have you been doing these voices?
Speaker 16: I'd say at least with one character in particular, Marvin the Martian, about fifteen earth years.
Speaker 8: Isn't that lovely?
Speaker 4: So he's like, it might be stupid question, but obviously you're not the first voice.
Speaker 7: Of these characters, not at all.
Speaker 16: Mel Blank was the original voiceover artist who actually was probably one of the very first voice actors credited on screen for doing these specific characters.
Speaker 4: Well, and then, what, so you're a kid who just grew up like us, loving these cartoons, and then what tried to teach yourself how to do the voice for the most part?
Speaker 16: Yeah, I mean there really, there really is no school for Looney Tunes voices. It's kind of it's kind of the school of I like to call having too much time on your hands.
Speaker 4: Right, because I remember what she documentary with Jim Carrey, and he was saying how he would lock himself in a bathroom for hours as a kid, practicing the facial expressions that he would do in like the mask and things like that.
Speaker 16: And look look what ended up happening with him, Like, I mean, it worked out pretty well.
Speaker 7: Do you have a favorite? It would definitely be Bugs.
Speaker 13: Bugs has uh, He's always been my favorite dog and we all want to be like Bugs. But deep down in five you know you're daffy.
Speaker 5: Do you want money?
Speaker 3: No, just kidding. Do you do you have kids or nieces or niphews?
Speaker 6: Er?
Speaker 16: I have two. I have a niece and a nephew, and I have my own son nine years old.
Speaker 7: What a lucky Now? Does he get it?
Speaker 4: Because, like, I know, my kids couldn't give two bobs, but I'm on the radio. It doesn't care, you know, it's just dad does that for a job? Does your nine year old get what dad does?
Speaker 7: Because?
Speaker 3: What a cool gig.
Speaker 16: He's like my little manager. So when we're at the playground, I'm on my phone and he's like, he goes, Dad, come over here, and I'm like hey, and he's like, say the thing. I go, what's hop dock?
Speaker 3: And he goes, okay, go away.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah. It's funny because I get asked to MC a lot of functions. Given what I do? You are you sort of like the party trick.
Speaker 16: And the guy that goes into the classes and reads the books as the characters. And then that's it.
Speaker 4: Ye see, that's all I get is at school, pick up this little girl. And you four came up the other day and went Felix's dad and I go, yep, said can I have Drake tickets? And I'm like, I'm not carrying Drake tickets on me.
Speaker 1: How much spit is there when you deep in the duck mud and your your deathball.
Speaker 16: That's not a question for me, but the question for whoever's standing beside. Yeah, Uh, it's sometimes it's there.
Speaker 13: Sometimes it's not.
Speaker 7: I really try not to, you know, share the wealth as they.
Speaker 16: Say, yeah, but sometimes you.
Speaker 5: Just can't help it.
Speaker 3: I guy, So you've rolled them out in the draw through. Where else have you rolled out the character voices?
Speaker 13: Well, I I gotta say I've lost a lot of gyle friends this way.
Speaker 3: Right in the well.
Speaker 16: You know, I used to offer breakups on cameo as Daffy Duck.
Speaker 7: No why yeah, it would It would.
Speaker 13: Go something like you know, listen, and we had a good run and we decided that it's not us.
Speaker 5: The problem is you.
Speaker 13: Uh So, just like beyond faith, everything you owned is in a box to the left that.
Speaker 7: You're getting broken up. Definitely don't get a cameo.
Speaker 16: No one wants that.
Speaker 4: And you made a bit of coin doing that.
Speaker 5: Well, we won't, we won't. We won't play back to the Warner Brothers.
Speaker 7: Look gotcha right?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Of course, of course, who you something? But my kidneys is a pick it does. That's all, folks.
Speaker 7: Is that how we're going to sign off?
Speaker 4: Absolutely the end Looney Tunes The Day the Earth Blew Up. It is in cinemas nationally today. Eric Bowser, the voice over otis joining us on the air. Made this has been a real nice memory line to our childhood.
Speaker 7: I'd love to you good luck for the.
Speaker 13: Movie, thanks for having me and the the that's how, folks.
Speaker 4: Sorry, we're having a we're having a surprise drug test today.
Speaker 5: We are surprised.
Speaker 6: It seems very interesting after producing spread out stupid, I've been like that.
Speaker 1: I've been trying to get answers because something's not sitting well with me when it comes to eating food.
Speaker 5: He's got tolerance.
Speaker 7: I don't know if it's dairy.
Speaker 6: If it's like, to be fair, you're going to cry in the ice cream like yesterday, when you can find out you can't have to.
Speaker 4: An Maybe it's because you've just started eating because remember last year if your Men's Health magazine, you're only eating hair.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but sometimes when you do a big cleanse like that, then you slowly introduce foods.
Speaker 1: So basically, what I've been recommended by a few people is to do a test. Now, these tests, these these tests come in many forms. Some people can get their finger pricked and you take a sample of the blurd. But I've opted for a Lauren.
Speaker 6: He's doing a hair samdful, so choosing your hair. Thank you for choosing a hair sensitivity test. So he's what we've got it.
Speaker 5: Can we get some scissors.
Speaker 6: You're seeing the four finger and thumb gently gather three to four strands and slightly twist the hair together.
Speaker 7: You're not doing it. No, no, you're not doing it.
Speaker 5: What about this? It says, hang on, Alie's got the scissors. Listen to this.
Speaker 6: The sample does not need to be from your head. You can test any body hair. What part of your body would you like the hair chopped from?
Speaker 5: Because it says you can use body hair. It does how long?
Speaker 6: It says bare dye, perming and other treatments do not affect the testing process.
Speaker 3: Okay, give me a couple of the curl.
Speaker 5: Can I just trim the front?
Speaker 7: No, not the front. I need the front for the television purposes.
Speaker 6: It also says, now seal the seal that see through small bag. Does anyone have any little clear bags?
Speaker 3: Question?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't want to get I need answers, Jason, I don't want to get to graphic right. And I know you've had these stomach issues and you've done other tests.
Speaker 3: And do you do the I did the test there? Do you go?
Speaker 7: I know it was quite a situation. Did you do one as well?
Speaker 3: Lauren?
Speaker 7: What's that the test? No?
Speaker 5: I didn't I did?
Speaker 7: Yeah? No, I did the fecal.
Speaker 1: Hang on, it's three it's over three days. You've got to collect three different samples.
Speaker 3: What are you trying to aim for three different cusps?
Speaker 7: Or do you hang on?
Speaker 3: I'm just skitting this from do the fringe?
Speaker 7: Do you clip it on the weekend? I can clip it everywhere, coming everywhere. You gotta go.
Speaker 4: Okay, get a sample of the hair and then just be careful. So then do we when do we get the results? Clint close as Okay, not the bald patch right now?
Speaker 3: Put that.
Speaker 7: Is it done?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: But I took a bit more than that's Good's that a good amount?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 5: It's a little plastic bag.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I haven't got one of them.
Speaker 1: What do I just hold it in your pocket?
Speaker 3: Get a plastic bag, we'll send it off again.
Speaker 5: It's got to be a little like a zipper glad bag.
Speaker 3: So over three am I going to do?
Speaker 7: Which met the poo? Now? Yeah? So it's quite an ideal.
Speaker 3: So do you what do you scoop?
Speaker 7: Well, there's a you know what getting old?
Speaker 5: No, we can't put it in a mark.
Speaker 7: At least get an over mug.
Speaker 5: It's gonna sw their FM mug.
Speaker 7: Jason was it was a real. It was a real.
Speaker 3: So you go diving into the scoop? Yeah, that's bottom, isn't it?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 7: His bottom? Wait?
Speaker 5: What did you do?
Speaker 3: He got a shovel and had to dive in and the little.
Speaker 7: The little bottles I give you, they have a in built scoop.
Speaker 3: It's like one of those sloping storm It's like a sloper.
Speaker 5: From the bowl.
Speaker 7: It's a land in the bow.
Speaker 5: You cat. You know you can't wrap it in glad rap, It says you can't wrap.
Speaker 4: Sorry, you've got to shoot it into a cap.
Speaker 3: You've got to shoot your sample into a cap.
Speaker 4: To you you you know you have to catch.
Speaker 5: Don't stop it out from inside. You don't go into your toe.
Speaker 7: Yes, an old ice cream container, but it.
Speaker 5: Was the dairy that made you sick in the It's like.
Speaker 7: A circle of wine makes you sick. Thank you for me, and that's what you're catching.
Speaker 16: Great.
Speaker 5: I hope you didn't put it back in the freezer.
Speaker 7: That's where you store the sample. And you said it in the freezer next to the Zuper frozen.
Speaker 5: You do not. They do not. They know not the Frazer chicken pills like Hello Boom. They do not know.
Speaker 6: Doctor in the world would say poop in an ice cream container and put a back.
Speaker 5: In the No, and I'm also still holding you're work.
Speaker 7: What's wrong with that?
Speaker 5: I've gotta be there. Actually he's actually thank you.
Speaker 6: Jason Lauren Jason Lauren Wake Up Feeling Good on Nomber one hundred, Lauren on Them on Socials