Speaker 1: MJ. Yeah, thriller. Happy Halloween, Melbourne. We are on the air. Thanks I mate to she already express. This is novel one hundred. You've got Jason, Lauren Clint here as well, little hiccup in our household for Halloween.
Speaker 2: What's happened?
Speaker 1: We'll get to that coming up. And to say, I've been asked a question and I know you're Do.
Speaker 2: They want to borrow my sausage?
Speaker 1: No, they don't want to borrow you. I want to borrow my tailor? Sweet? They definitely don't want to borrow your tailiswe it's one.
Speaker 2: Of them going dresses me?
Speaker 1: No, what's happened? They've asked the kids have asked me for something, and I know you're going to be like still being a grinch, Just do it Talloween. But it comes with a massive consequence.
Speaker 2: Well, I heard a phone call this morning asking for some cash. What do they want to buy?
Speaker 1: No, it's not that, something else, but we'll get to it a second first though.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Now let's get a little woo woo on. Yes, let's get a little freaky teky. Let's get down and let's get down and Clint Jace.
Speaker 1: You ever seen a ghost? No, I've seen the movie it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, No, a real ghost. I have my head patted by the ghost in the in this in the Haunted cell at the old Melbourne Jail. I think it's sell seventeen or something and it patted my head.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it's not like a casual on fourteen bucks now.
Speaker 2: Hidden in the wall on Today Show. Make things up on TV.
Speaker 1: So it's just time for the Today Show. Cross.
Speaker 2: It just happened. Yeah, I was in the Haunted celler.
Speaker 1: What about the ghost train at Franklin starts a theater restaurant? You ever been there? Draculas or yeah, Draculars frank Traculas on the Gold Coast here, No, I haven't remember. I was a kid. I I'm I'm fussy with food and I wanted to go there one night. That's all I ever wanted to go to Draculas. And I rang up and asked what the menu was and they were like, it's human head with a side of brains.
Speaker 2: And you never went. They actually said, I thought.
Speaker 1: That's what it was. I was twelve.
Speaker 2: I believe that it was gullible. You were still fusciat all right and still a fusciat if they're Taen twenty four ten eai our number. Do you have a ghost story, of spooky story, halloween story, scary thing? What's ever happened to you? Jesse in Ormond? Good morning, good.
Speaker 3: Morning, how are you going? Good morning, Happy Halloween.
Speaker 2: Happy Halloween. What's happened?
Speaker 3: I was a little girl. I was laying in my bed in my family home, and every night I went to sleep, I'd lay my hair out perfectly, laying up on my pillow and from the wall. My bed was in the corner by the way. There was no no door, no window, a hand, no window oking my hair, not in that corner. The hands was stroking my hair, and I was terrified once, only once, thank god. Other weird things happen in.
Speaker 2: That house was a haunted house. You could feel someone stroking your head.
Speaker 3: There's no one there, and looking back, it didn't. It was kind, you know, they weren't ripping my hair out.
Speaker 2: It was a friendly guy.
Speaker 1: It was probably a mum chicken for nits.
Speaker 2: Such a killed and it was a nice, friendly girl, right Julia.
Speaker 1: Julia's in Endeavor Hills. Now she's got a spooky story as well.
Speaker 2: Julia, what happened.
Speaker 4: Well, first of all, guys, I'll say your questions look amazing. So well done on all your costumes.
Speaker 1: Thank you. You want to check him out? Jason Lauren on the Social.
Speaker 4: So this story happened many many years ago. So we were at a family friend's house playing hide and speak, and I went to look in a bedroom where I thought one of my friends was hiding. And I haven't seen on a light yet, but I can see him, just like sitting frustrated on the bed, going at me as if you say, don't reveal one here. Anyway, walked away because I was like, okay, won't do that. Then anyway, went out afterwards out and everyone was found, and I said to my friends, like, I saw you in the bedroom. You were hiding there. He's like, no, I was hiding with market mate in the garage. And he's like, I was like, I swear it was you. It was like your characteristic everything that you were there. And he's like, no, I can have an alibi.
Speaker 1: And so no one could vouch who was sitting in the room, saying no, no one could vouch.
Speaker 2: Did you recognize the person?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's my best friend friends.
Speaker 1: It was like his spirit or a twin. Did you have a twin that you didn't know about. Maybe there was.
Speaker 2: A twin that had had passed and its spirit was there.
Speaker 1: Twin was probably alive and just not including.
Speaker 2: A right you get talking for who's the next caller?
Speaker 1: Jays? I like, Eric, have you got a spooky story that was right? Ready? Let's reset? Carry from you? Ever spook and you're getting come on? Cares a freak us out.
Speaker 5: So I seven years ago, my mom passed away in December, and the day after her funeral, I was asleep and I felt her kissed me on the cheek.
Speaker 2: She was right there with you.
Speaker 5: She was right there with me. So she would continuously wake me up around four o'clock every morning or not just once, not just once, but she only kissed me on the cheek once. I kind of felt like that was beautiful, but also, oh my god, yeah, oh my god, how.
Speaker 1: Do you know it was your mom?
Speaker 5: I just sensed that it was my mom.
Speaker 1: You hadn't bought a stranger.
Speaker 5: Well, my husband said that he's seen this like light because he was up at the time, because I thought it was him, and I sort of.
Speaker 2: That he saw the light.
Speaker 5: Did you say, went down the hallway and then yeah, this.
Speaker 1: Does your do you do you still get visits?
Speaker 5: Not as much anymore. I actually had to tell her, you need to leave me alone. I have to go back.
Speaker 1: To what.
Speaker 2: It's hard to move on.
Speaker 1: Sorry, you were yelling at the spirit for waking You're like, I've got to get to work. Can you stop waking me?
Speaker 5: Yeah, because it was happening every day. Apparently even the funeral director was getting waken up at four this morning.
Speaker 2: As well, all at the same time.
Speaker 1: Did you pay the bill time?
Speaker 2: Oh, Kerry, that's amazing.
Speaker 1: Spook you, Cary.
Speaker 2: We love the afterlof We've got one more, ye y, Maria, come home Mario. Now's your real name, Mario? Or are you going as Maria Luigi for Halloween?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What your spooky story?
Speaker 6: Well, this happened probably about fifteen years ago. I had just gone together with my partner and moved in with a six months I had moved in and it was a Friday night. She had left me on the couch sleeping, and all of a sudden, I felt like someone was behind me and I woke up, you know, looking around dark and on the light saw the mists trying to scheming, gone up to the bed and now I woke up the next morning and I said to this, just come downstairs to scheming. She says, no, no, yeah, because we're in the fun side of the relationships.
Speaker 2: Did the relationships? It is that time when they come and wake you up in the middle of the night.
Speaker 1: Fun anymore.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Anyway, so we got up having a coffee and I said, I woke up. I had this strange dream ten seventeen. What's ten seventeen? I saw one zero one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 6: She got the diary. I had a look in that. She said, whatever I said.
Speaker 1: Anyway, we let it go.
Speaker 6: As the day went on, she goes, you know what, I haven't gone to see mom at the seventwe in a while. She goes, I will never go. I said, you know what, I'll come with you, you know, just going together to do the right good on your two young boys were about ten. We all went down and it was in the mausoleane and we sat there and she was just, you know, staying sitting in the front and telling the boys some stories. Anyhow, we noticed in the bottom right hand corner of the cript it was seven oh.
Speaker 2: It was mum that came to visit, take you up in the middle.
Speaker 6: Of that's that's what we thought was.
Speaker 2: Very story, very spooky, Mario, very spooky and tease. I love a ghost story. I'm telling you something. Ghosts. I went to Todman's house and.
Speaker 1: From Better Homes and I went to her house and ghost.
Speaker 2: She said there is a ghost in her house and she had she had found creepy things in her attic when she bought house. Anyway, we definitely felt the spirit of the ghost. And then remember her house caught on five. Must be the ghost.
Speaker 1: You're on the spirit to their house.
Speaker 2: I saw to go, trust me, it was opening doors and stuff. No, that was Tanya.
Speaker 1: Welcome Jason, Lauren.
Speaker 2: Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials.