Speaker 1: One hundred.
Speaker 2: Oh, well, good morning, happy for Friday eight? That's snuck up, can I?
Speaker 1: Good morning?
Speaker 3: Well, that's because you've only done two days.
Speaker 2: Got a four day week next week.
Speaker 1: He's just he's just pulling four day week. So strategic hasn't snuck up for us, has it?
Speaker 4: It's been I.
Speaker 2: Really should have pulled the sickie tomorrow or Tuesday stuff up there.
Speaker 3: For those of us who went back to work this week, oh here we go. No, I'm just saying for anyone who went back to work this week, it feels like the longest week ever.
Speaker 1: The first week.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah everyone, non non what holiday distant memory?
Speaker 4: I had dinner last night at five o'clock. That's like I know I cooked it that it's nursing home time.
Speaker 2: No, actually, I'm still rad because I've been cooking over the summer break, so I know I.
Speaker 4: Was cooking at eight. What what do you have?
Speaker 2: Don't judge what? Coke?
Speaker 1: Igo, mac and cheese.
Speaker 2: It was pasta a bit heavy for eight o'clock.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because that takes a while to Yeah, I did.
Speaker 2: Like this is some pasta.
Speaker 1: For something different, Tomatoes, a little bit of chili, little bit chill.
Speaker 3: You know, I did seven o'clock. I went out for dinner at seven, so I was right in between you two.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's a very social.
Speaker 1: It was very sweet. Tnesday night January is very so just.
Speaker 2: A bit weird. Normally there's the six o'clock seating and the eight o'clock seating.
Speaker 3: Yeah now seven o'clock, yeah right right right in the knocker trying to finish. Pull a late for me. I was like, I'll go at seven. I'll leave at eight thirty and you guys can kick on if you like. And do you think I left it.
Speaker 2: No, probably just came here from.
Speaker 1: The two am ten thirty. I left dinner.
Speaker 4: Cheese, Good for you, cocks they taste alright.
Speaker 3: Today everyone got on the cocktails after dinner and I was like, no, I'm stopping. I can be tired, but I can't be tired and hungover.
Speaker 1: Twice this week, No, not twice this week.
Speaker 3: I had a tiple on a Tuesday, didn't night the tennis, So last night was I was pretty well behaved straight now, but yeah, ten thirty, which is late late for because the sun's up. It's also just like I knew, I just kept bumping into people in the restaurant. And I was like, such a nice night. And then I was like, what am I going to do? Go home and sleep?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Mate, six thirty last night had a corona. I was in the pool.
Speaker 3: Look, I did have a sleep before I went out. I had an appetizer, little pre nap, so I was prepared to have a late n.
Speaker 2: I mastered the nap over the holidays. Fifteen minutes seal power keeps.
Speaker 4: Get fifteen minute naps. That's that's just no.
Speaker 2: The problem is if you go longer, if you go an hour, you could sleep.
Speaker 1: All after garbage.
Speaker 3: I've heard that before and people go, oh, you're sleep for more than twenty five minutes, then you're going to be more tired.
Speaker 1: I guess what, Sandra, I'm not because I just slept for two hours. I feel brilliant.
Speaker 2: Sandra, sounds a bit more sleep.
Speaker 4: I think zero to an hour is a nap. An hour to plus is asleep.
Speaker 2: My mate jessu.
Speaker 1: Pants on map more pants off? Sleep well, my mate jas even on the couch?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, why not?
Speaker 3: I napped on the couch and then I napped on the outdoor couch in the sun, and then I went upstairs.
Speaker 1: And how to sleep?
Speaker 2: Geez you really moved around, didn't you.
Speaker 1: Because I done, I've pulled the full.
Speaker 4: Week pants on or pants off, pants on.
Speaker 3: The couch, pants on the outdoor couch, which is stupid because of sunny.
Speaker 1: I was hot pants off in the bed.
Speaker 2: My mate chairs used to come home for a lunchtime sleep, would get his full suit off, get into bed, have a sleep, and then get redressed and go back to the office.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you're at the office, you can't go. I'm a nappiness suit and to die. Someone had walk in and think you were dead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, mid day, gotta go that lunch. Why are you starting under your buckles?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, your shirted pikres can't be doing Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, we're going to a big show coming up today. A lot of free stuff to go and a lot of cash fifty k after seven and a cheeky thousand dollars nice and early. When you hear us play a throwback this morning on Nova, as soon as we play a bit of a throwback this morning, we're going to do it in the first thirty minutes of the show. Give us a ring. It'score yourself a thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Cat good throwback today?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, thousand backs cash end. We'll hook you up with a group pass to fun Fields cool Off this summer at fun Fields Theme Park. Victory is ultimate one day holiday destination, thrill slides and endless funnel weight. Perfect fun Field steam pass.
Speaker 3: For the long weekend with the heat that is coming, we're in the territory of putting our feelers out to see who wants to have over for a pool party.
Speaker 4: On the Oh, yeah, it's what you.
Speaker 3: Just like schmoozing with everyone with the big part the moment, we don't want to go there.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not inviting myself.
Speaker 4: A bit of all.
Speaker 2: I would invite you over, but for some reason, at a moment of weakness, I've agreed for my ten year old to do a basketball tournament over the entire long weekend. Perfect.
Speaker 1: See, you have forty degrees in a hall.
Speaker 4: So he won't be there.
Speaker 1: I won't come over them. We're in that.
Speaker 3: We're in that territory where we're like asking all our friends with like with pools and peak housers, what are you doing for the long weekend?
Speaker 1: What are you guys doing for the long weekend?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm hoping he loses game too, and we're done by Saturday morning.
Speaker 4: I don't wish that upon your son.
Speaker 1: Maybe you could be the scorer and just.
Speaker 3: Idea if you're cheating to lose, no one cares.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the other team, won't blow up.
Speaker 2: That's a really good point.
Speaker 1: Cheating to win, the other team cheating to lose.
Speaker 4: All right, I'm thinking about rolling the dice. I suggested this is our friendship group last night of mates getting a barbecue on the Arrow on Monday for Australia, like having a big barbecue on the but it's quite You've got to get there early.
Speaker 1: To get your spot right, like the day before.
Speaker 4: Is that an air tasker job? Don't people do that?
Speaker 2: You can't pay someone to stay.
Speaker 1: Absolutely can pay someone to do it.
Speaker 4: I believe it's I believe it's a thing. You can just throw them at fifty or.
Speaker 3: The KOOKI is thing people have asked for or not tookoky on air task. I reckon people would be asked to like mind tables for birthday parties and stuff.
Speaker 2: And oh yeah, we've hired people to drive us around to one on a task.
Speaker 1: That's great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well that's smart.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The barbecues in the parks around our area. You can actually reserve oh booking, Yeah, that's fair, and then you pay a little fee and then it becomes a licensed area.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, a park's not licensed. You just drinking a park, surely.
Speaker 4: I think it's frowned upon illegal, illegal, frowned apart. Maybe it is illegal and killed the area illegal. But if you do it out of.
Speaker 3: Like a green bottle, like you're spiking the lemonade, it's all right.
Speaker 2: You can see you laying down on the hill along the tanda, rolling down in the water.
Speaker 1: You should get a go boat. It's too much, big cork hat.
Speaker 4: I mean, someone needs to be under point oh five on that sober.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, you've got to be so there's got to be sober. Hang. I can't do.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: But I got yelled at by the guy that was.
Speaker 4: Out there in the tiny with the rowers because you're blind.
Speaker 2: No just I was on the and I've got a boat license and I was on the wrong side and they're yelling at me and the rowers are coming down.
Speaker 3: It was all very They give you a quick like crash course in how to drive a boat.
Speaker 2: Honestly, it's so slow, it's not.
Speaker 3: But like what if you're on the wrong side and the rowers hit you, well they give your heads up.
Speaker 1: Who's got right away? A rowboat or a go boat because they can't see they're going backwards.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and also they're not under power, so if a vessel.
Speaker 1: Well surely they a vessel.
Speaker 3: There's no brakes, so it's ge There must be some situations. Actually, I don't think the boats the rowboats are allowed where the go boats got?
Speaker 2: Oh they are, because I've been there. Oh down, just pasted.
Speaker 3: Past the Wesley boat sheds. Yeah, what did you hit a rowboat?
Speaker 2: No? No, I just had them yelling at me. I was in the way and the guys on the megaphane and get out of the way. The row was coming and I was like sorry, sorry.
Speaker 1: So what do you do?
Speaker 3: Just pull into the reeds, let them go quickly, just let them overtake.
Speaker 1: Do you go on a go boat being stuck on a boat with Jason h rowers?
Speaker 2: Didn't I didn't hit the.
Speaker 3: Tried to the banks, didn't hit You're going to go boat with my family, which feel it's one of them.
Speaker 1: Helix was Felix on it.
Speaker 2: No, this is years ago, so.
Speaker 3: This is keep making this story Phelix, your son is here for the school holidays. Felix, is your dad ever taking you on a go boat down the arrow?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, years ago? Remember? And we shut up and we were yelled at by the rowers.
Speaker 1: I may have a good memory, but I did not remember crap that you're saying.
Speaker 2: So can you watch your mouth?
Speaker 5: God?
Speaker 2: High schools really changed him and started.
Speaker 1: He gave me a mouthful this morning.
Speaker 2: Yes, sorry, I said.
Speaker 3: Oh, what have you you starts high school? I said, have you tried on your uniform? What does uniform look like? And he goes And I said, oh, what what school are you going to?
Speaker 1: Again? And he goes, Jesus, make up your mind? And what question you're asking me?
Speaker 2: He's lick, but he didn't give clinton. He's back straight away. I have to beg for it.
Speaker 4: You've still got that, bro.
Speaker 1: So he never went on a go boat. Were you excited about high school field he went on a go boat? No, he didn't. I just don't buy that story two years ago. It must have been his other secret family.
Speaker 4: Trust me.
Speaker 1: Once a man that has the garra.
Speaker 2: It's just caught a past six coming up checks? What a thousand bucks and a great Bustard fun fields. When you hear us play a throwback track, give us a ring.
Speaker 1: A neighbor, Jason Lawrence throw that track.
Speaker 2: All right? Here were offloading cash too nice and early this morning.
Speaker 3: We're going to churnside this morning to Dan. Good morning, Dan.
Speaker 2: Dan, good morning.
Speaker 1: How are you good? Thank you? What's on the agenda for the long weekends?
Speaker 6: My wife's birthday tomorrow?
Speaker 1: Have you got a gift yet?
Speaker 7: Dan, we're not really, We're palming off the kids for a couple of nights.
Speaker 2: Well, well, don be another kid on the way. Well, a thousand bucks cash is going to come in handy, and as Lawrence taught me, throw money at the problem. That's going to come in good timing for the miss birthday.
Speaker 1: The Wiffier gift, absolutely, thank you so much. That's perfect.
Speaker 2: I got my wife one of those face masks. Yeah yeah it is. But I'm just like I was giving it to it for Christmas. I'm like, okay, this is you use this to make yourself look younger? Is this an offensive?
Speaker 1: There's a different time.
Speaker 3: There's there's like different lights, red lights, blue bloody terrifying.
Speaker 2: Now when you wake up and they've got it on more terrifying it.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: It's just a bit of personal wellness, self love.
Speaker 2: For Happy birthday to the missus Dan, you enjoy the cash and a group past fun Field's coming your way to amazing.
Speaker 7: Thanks so much.
Speaker 3: Guys, just tread very carefully buying your wife anti aging gifts unless you wants it and has asked for it.
Speaker 1: That can, that can.
Speaker 4: Betimes not very expensive.
Speaker 1: I bought one for my mom for Christmas.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah did she?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Is it working?
Speaker 1: Loved it? She never looked younger, good, more, beautiful, gorgeously.
Speaker 2: She didn't need it to be.
Speaker 4: Did she listened to this early?
Speaker 1: Absolutely not. I don't know she listens.
Speaker 4: Ever.
Speaker 2: My mum was always now appliances never buy me in appliants.
Speaker 1: For Mother's Day, I bought one year, we bought mumy fried pants. Didn't that.
Speaker 3: When I lived at home, she'd been saying we need to get new pots and pans. We did and she was like, wow, great, thanks for mother. Say guys, I can cook your all dinner again. I was like, it's dad's idea.
Speaker 4: And then Applian it's like a fun Appliant's like a new vac, one of those robot vacuum.
Speaker 1: You can't be buying the vacuum.
Speaker 4: No, because all you need to do is press the button, then away she goes. Or we can all share it, can't we?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're just and a lot of mums love.
Speaker 1: Can't be washing?
Speaker 4: What's the fancy the blended.
Speaker 1: Moment? They're expensive? Do they do? They love that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you can't buy one. You've got to get pam around at your pyramids. It's a bit pyramid. You got to get the thermo mixed person round of the house. They'll teach how to use it.
Speaker 4: And then do they get a commission?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: They must, is it like?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Like do they do the parties?
Speaker 2: Almost like that?
Speaker 3: I went to a Tup of Wear party once and I was like, if I want to go to this, well, I have the time of my lifeware still waiting.
Speaker 1: They went into receivership.
Speaker 4: I think I think they're cooked. I do. I think they're in receivership, Brodie, are they really We need to.
Speaker 3: Do a welfare check on tup of Pete who wrote all the songs about the different tup of Yeah.
Speaker 2: We found this lovely man, yeah and dumb. That was in my algorithm he sells tuperware online and sings about.
Speaker 4: It with miracts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, real loose unit. But I loved him.
Speaker 4: I was on for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he did Peter Owens songs about tupa by, he did that song about he did he rewrote that song about making spaghetti.
Speaker 2: Also, I only just found out it's Tuppleway.
Speaker 4: Calling it.
Speaker 2: I've been calling it tupleware, tup tup aware, that's what it's called, tupaware. I thought had l was in a tuple were.
Speaker 4: Oh, here he is, and so.
Speaker 2: That's not friends the case. But that's not him singing about tupawre. That's he's a strain idol on his show.
Speaker 4: Is it any wondered tup were without of business?
Speaker 3: I thought that was him saying goodbye to tup because it has gone broke. What did he did an audition for a strain idol top we're pep.
Speaker 2: I think one of those is got Talent or something type of wab Bob for bankruptcy in twenty.
Speaker 1: Four and they were hot. We talked about it and.
Speaker 2: They said it was a lifetime warranty. Well, jokes on us bargers last forever, all right, coming up to six thirty or check your latest in years and you run to work.
Speaker 1: You are listening to get some real typeword papers. I know you want to hear and some real news.
Speaker 2: It's coming her new music from Harry Stars a bit of an exclusive listener party was doing the rounds.
Speaker 3: Yesterday, right, so the song's being dropped on Friday at eleven am. But their listening party, how did.
Speaker 1: People get invited to it?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Some very big fans got invited. They've heard it.
Speaker 3: They weren't allowed to record it, they weren't allowed their phones, but they're allowed to give us reviews and sneak peaks.
Speaker 1: I wonder if I wonder if we're can someone might be able to sing it for us.
Speaker 4: Your hummet. I believe there was ques as well, so there was like an ability just to join a queue and the queue was too hours long, jeez.
Speaker 1: But not everyone got in right.
Speaker 4: No, No, there were still people waiting when the doors closed.
Speaker 2: We're going to dive into Harry's new music a little bit later on in the show, speaking lineups, what has it been lining up for? When you were on to Sydney last year, it was like three and a half hours.
Speaker 4: Was Chicken Wings there was a new Yeah, chicken wings and you know hours for a chicken wing. And at the Australian Open the line for shake shack the other night was out of this world.
Speaker 1: I had the chips went very good. Well, twenty six dollars for a burger.
Speaker 2: Have you seen the big hot dogs are doing at the A.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's very American, A big wow, that's a big wen. It's a big big It's amazing.
Speaker 4: I mean, just get how many.
Speaker 1: People are tucking into that wiener or is it a single shirt?
Speaker 2: You could do it all on your right.
Speaker 4: See one starts at one end and the other the other.
Speaker 1: Very lady in the track the middle.
Speaker 4: But just quickly on shake shack. What am I missing? I've never had it.
Speaker 3: Shack is good when you're in America and it's like a fresh Yeah. I don't know do we have them here?
Speaker 1: No, it's well they must become They must go.
Speaker 4: To America and try. We must go.
Speaker 2: Dumb criminal, dumb criminals. This morning, technology will get your guys.
Speaker 1: What's happened? The guy's got himself in criminals.
Speaker 2: Guys, got himself in hot water in New South Wales. He was involved in a car accident and fled the scene.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so this guy always get caught.
Speaker 3: Everyone's got cameras, everyone's got front door bell cameras.
Speaker 2: He was in Ay and day. He has t bone and master too, oh dear instead, well, no, the other person was hurt quite severely. Instead of the driver getting out and giving assistance, he did the runner. The only thing is he was wearing an Apple Watch at the time of the wearable. Now with Apple Watches, if you have a fall or involved in a car accident, it automatically notifies triple zero.
Speaker 1: I know it does that if you have a fork.
Speaker 3: My nan has one and she broke a hip and she felt and it alerts like five people as well to say nun's had a fall. Great, I get over there and then it pops up on her saying do you want an ambulance And if she doesn't hit no, it automatically calls well he.
Speaker 2: Must, do you want an ambulance because police got notified by ambulance New South Wales. Hey, there's been a car accident. This is the address. This is the man that needs hell impact. Yeah, police have arrived and said he's not here and then worked out, oh, he's not here because he's the one that's done the runner and he didn't know not no, so they just tracked his Apple watch picked him up just.
Speaker 4: Out of interest in asking for a friend. What happens if you just like you know you, when you tap a car in a car park? Does that send them?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 4: You tell your friend he's fine, okay, cool? He she fine? Fine.
Speaker 1: They're very naughty and disrespectful.
Speaker 4: I believe it happened when no one was watching.
Speaker 1: Oh then it didn't happen.
Speaker 2: You tell your friend was it my car? Them and their Mercedes are in the clear.
Speaker 4: It wouldn't have been a Mercedes driver. They're very respectful.
Speaker 1: Was it a middle aged man? A middle aged crisis car?
Speaker 2: Very fresh? Were you aware that apple watches do that?
Speaker 3: So I was aware that where if someone fell over and they're really if you didn't know that, it's actually worth looking into. If you've got a grandparent or an elderly parent, or someone who lives independently that you worry about, it's actually a really nice piece of comfort knowing that if something happens, I think I could be wrong. I think it can like do heart rate monitoring and all of that stuff too. So if someone lives alone, it can alert you if they need help.
Speaker 2: Didn't you almost get the police called on you once?
Speaker 3: Or oh no, that was a fashion crisis. I put my phone in this little clutch that was too small, and if you push all the buttons, it says like it's it says you know. The emergency response is that yeah? And it sent a text message to I think all of my favorites and emergency contacts saying you and the police saying this person needs help and this is the address.
Speaker 1: And I was I was at Melbourne cup.
Speaker 4: Plant, living my best life, woman down the Prince.
Speaker 3: In Sant Gilda, and I pulled my handbag up, my phone out of my bag, like I must have been fifteen minutes later, and I'd like thirty miscalls from my mum, my manager, and my brother.
Speaker 1: The police are on the way.
Speaker 4: And I was like, he.
Speaker 2: I went sters than the ambulance, but play yeah.
Speaker 1: I didn't know. I didn't know the iPhone did wow?
Speaker 4: Did you no?
Speaker 1: You know what else I learned, always have an appropriate sized handbag.
Speaker 2: My wife always loses her keys, so she brought one of those ear tags attached to the keys.
Speaker 1: And then what oh we had this saga over Somemer didn't.
Speaker 4: Well, it was a remarkable saga.
Speaker 2: You go first, but then you look up the air tag. Did you know you walk around with your phone?
Speaker 8: Do we know that?
Speaker 4: Clear?
Speaker 2: We knew, and it says two meters one meter and then you're there.
Speaker 4: But it's like playing.
Speaker 1: Cold or hot. Yes, So Paul lost the car keys. Blamed me? Did he did?
Speaker 4: He blame me absolutely?
Speaker 1: And we tore the house apart trying to find them.
Speaker 4: Right, where have you put them? Where?
Speaker 3: I'm talking four days at the beach. We couldn't drive the carts. Who couldn't find the keys? And then Clinton I left the pub early one night and it said something like do you like the air tags being spotted nearby?
Speaker 1: And we were like, it's here, somewhere on the street. I'm like, he's dropped the keys.
Speaker 4: So we were up and down the street. Yeah, around in the bushes.
Speaker 1: The two of us looking like detectives.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where were they?
Speaker 3: He'd left them in someone else's car who had parked near our house.
Speaker 1: So then we had to break into that car to get the keys out.
Speaker 4: We got the keys, got the case, got the cats of remarkable technology.
Speaker 2: So thirteen twenty fourteen, this is what I want to ask this morning? What did you just learn? You guys just learned how air tags work. Yeah, this criminal just learned that if you're involved in an accident, your Apple Watch will automatically caught triple like, it's very clever.
Speaker 1: What if you just learned about technology or anything oble?
Speaker 2: Just like? Yeah? About thirteen twenty four ten is our number?
Speaker 4: In return?
Speaker 2: I got two hundred dollars TGI Friday vouches up for grabs. TGI for Friday is Melbourne Central now open with a new look menu and digital shuffle board to feed your Friday feelings. I hear thirteen twenty four to ten?
Speaker 4: What have you just learned? You're talking about tech and its ornate ability to do things that none of us ever knew. And what's happened?
Speaker 2: Yes, what I learned the other day? This is good? You know how. I'm a raptor boy.
Speaker 1: Now you burnt orange forward rape.
Speaker 4: It makes some noise that thing as well. I was driving behind you yesterday. You can change the exhaust in different It's like sport mode or sport plus mode or is it louder?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Cool, I got the bright orange. The only downside is made of mine. Ben text me the other day. You know, I just saw you on center road throwing back a dim sim You can't get away with anything.
Speaker 1: He could have sent that on any random day, like, oh god, but.
Speaker 2: The Ford app I can open it and then start the car from here, like the Tesla. So it's already cold.
Speaker 1: When I get in the car, I'll see I'm warm it up. So the car's nasty. But how could that winter? It's really good. Oh, it's very fancy, very handy.
Speaker 2: Can you do that with yours?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: No, I can't.
Speaker 1: The Mercedes.
Speaker 2: No, and it does that thing where if the kids have left the window down, when you hold the lock button when you get out, the windows go up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you tried to teach me this and my Mercedes and alarm went off. So clearly different different cars, different functions.
Speaker 1: Very different.
Speaker 2: Yes, to get yourself a raptor.
Speaker 1: No, we can't have two rapped boys in the Michelle, Good morning.
Speaker 4: What have you just learned?
Speaker 8: Well, I just larned that my cat's been at the vet for two days and when they get at home, he's okay. When they get home from the vet, apparently they don't spell like themselves. They smell like medicine and all that sort of stuff. And my other two cats think that I bought a strange cat into the house. I don't recognize him, and they're hitting at him, and.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, does he have the kind of shame on?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 8: Thank god? Yeah, yeah, but they're refusing to talk to him.
Speaker 3: You might need to give him a bath machine, get the medicine smell of the smell of a hospital, or of it when you walk in.
Speaker 4: It's shocking.
Speaker 1: It's awful, isn't.
Speaker 2: It when your dogs have had the kind of shame in the past. Do you take him out still.
Speaker 4: For a walk? Yeah, yeah, I do, I did, I don't.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's absolutely probably wears one in solidarity.
Speaker 3: But I bought them different ones because they're so big they were scratching all our walls. So I bought them these really boo your soft fluffy ones, like so much more company.
Speaker 4: My dog's only had the cone once because just just the one operation, just because you don't tend.
Speaker 1: To go back for yeah, minor clumsy the big dog, Yeah, mate, all the time.
Speaker 3: She halton in the other day the hospital she goes really got to the house and I left it next to the strawberry flavored.
Speaker 1: Then she goes Christie, well.
Speaker 4: Sleepy, good morning. What have you learned?
Speaker 2: Morning girl?
Speaker 10: On my iPhone? On my personal emails? I love that I can pin and flag them so they come up in blue and they have a red flag, and then I can move them into folded.
Speaker 1: Can you just oh, yeah, I flag them. I red flag anything, and then you can and then you can.
Speaker 2: Do a red You can do a reminder remind me tomorrow and the email will pop back.
Speaker 1: Up to now, yeah, how do you do that? I often see function of the.
Speaker 4: Dots, you know, the three dots. You press that and you go, yeah, set a reminder of.
Speaker 11: What do I do?
Speaker 4: Christine?
Speaker 2: Runner through it? Where you do?
Speaker 1: I'm in my emails?
Speaker 10: How do I in your email? You open up your email, you go down to the bottom and you'll see the bottom, the three dots at the bottom.
Speaker 2: No, you know what, maybe we'll move it off. That's good texture. It's like we've got Trevor long on on the Today Show.
Speaker 1: Have you got the iPhone seventeen?
Speaker 4: There?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right? Flag.
Speaker 4: I don't think Christine how she's only learned how to move her emails into a folder.
Speaker 2: Also, I don't think I've ever seen Lauren Oprah emails.
Speaker 1: Remind me I found it.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 4: Good Joyce, joycey great.
Speaker 11: Name, Hey go morning. How are you guys?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 2: What have you just learned?
Speaker 6: That's good?
Speaker 11: I just learned that you can actually lock the cheapest field price on the seven eleven app.
Speaker 4: Oh so what they advertise the price and by the time you get there.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so it locates the cheapest fuel price five keys from where you are and then let's say a dollar ninety at where you are. But when you lock the fuel price, it locates the cheapest It's like.
Speaker 2: The debate do we go with the home lines? Do we go? Fixed it?
Speaker 9: In?
Speaker 4: So, Joyce, do you have a Melbourne cup? I get better off fix dods? Now, Joyce, do you have a certain amount of time to get to that petrol?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 4: Does it?
Speaker 3: Can you give?
Speaker 11: I think when you lock it it's looked for about seventy Oh.
Speaker 2: That's great, would know? Michelle Ready express Man?
Speaker 3: Yeah, actually I drive a Tesla. I'm not a petrol girl. Where to show support, but I stopped for snacks.
Speaker 4: There we go, there we go cream.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very absolutely Yeah, I don't need seven days to get there for that. It's right on seven o'clock. A lot of news floating around today. Clint's going to update you on that. And then one of our favorites has gone into the jungle. Guys, I'm a celebrity. Get me out of here.
Speaker 1: They're not there.
Speaker 4: I want to know why this year were well, yeah, why is it not.
Speaker 1: Like I reckon?
Speaker 3: Because Robert Ewin's too for Moose? Now you want to schedule.
Speaker 2: We'll get to the bottom of that in the next fifteen minutes when we're joined by one of your favorite forty players who has entered the jungle. Thank god, that's over. Olivia Dean, No no, I love the song, but it just got me out of the conversation.
Speaker 4: I was just stuck in goodness.
Speaker 1: Let Olivia Dean players long and as often as she likes.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: There's a few remixes of that now that are pretty cool. They play in the clubs.
Speaker 2: Lauren Clem was in the middle of telling me what he had for dinner.
Speaker 4: What's wrong with that?
Speaker 1: Judge and dinner?
Speaker 3: Because I was going out for dinner and I called and said, do you want to come? Because I mean, I hadn't seen you for good six hours.
Speaker 2: And he couldn't come because he was at home cooking.
Speaker 1: Chili con can't chili con?
Speaker 4: Can't tell me that's not a great staple.
Speaker 1: A great go to when you got some mint chili concat something.
Speaker 4: It's just mince with a lot of chili and some well beans, but I use a bit of corn and a bit of So you're such.
Speaker 1: An old one and you just eat a bowl of mince and.
Speaker 4: Corn pretty much. But I have it in a lettuce cut.
Speaker 1: Sancho bo is one of my favorite.
Speaker 4: Oh isn't it good? That's a great go to. That and a duck pancake.
Speaker 1: Well, we also had dinner the other night and we had peaking was lovely.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to the food court. It has just gone a quarter past seven. We're doing a thanks to her mates to she already express Hey, coming up on over your chance to win fifty thousand bucks at seven thirty?
Speaker 4: Can I talk small talk really quickly? You want to talk about small talk? I got myself into it, not so much a pickle, but I was in a situation the other day where I was having to engage in small talk to keep somebody occupied that somebody happened to be the world number two tennis player right now. Yanick Sinner. So I was at a function, big, redheaded, and he is one of the friendliest blokes. He's pretty good. He's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Apparently with a few girls, is he?
Speaker 4: I thought he was? I thought he was with somebody? Like, are you meaning he's straying?
Speaker 1: Oh? I shouldn't have said that.
Speaker 2: A fling.
Speaker 1: No, definitely not.
Speaker 4: Oh you wait for Jackie Epstein to write this one up.
Speaker 2: So you're having a fling with this point?
Speaker 1: No, No, it definitely not.
Speaker 2: Sounds like no.
Speaker 1: No, back to small talk with you now.
Speaker 4: I'm enjoying this small talk.
Speaker 3: He had a wonderful dinner with Gucci the other night, and everyone was calling it dinner with Sinner.
Speaker 4: So this was pre dinner with Sinner. He's got a.
Speaker 1: Girlfriend, I've got I've got my wires crossed?
Speaker 2: Mark?
Speaker 4: Have we just latched on to some breaking you?
Speaker 3: One of the tennis players walked into the sauna at my gym the other day and said, where all the girls?
Speaker 1: I heard the big girls in here? Famous tennis player. I wasn't in there. Some of my friend was different.
Speaker 4: Friend, Sorry, what were you saying about the differently, girlfriend, How many looks you're into? You're into redheads? Aren't you you like a ginger?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 4: Have you been.
Speaker 1: Give a hot tipner? I ain't slipping into my d but are you slipping into his?
Speaker 4: No? Are we going to see you pop up in the player box?
Speaker 1: I would love nothing more to have been a tennis wag in my time, but I never made it.
Speaker 4: Never did you ever have the opportunity I did?
Speaker 7: Clipped?
Speaker 2: Actually, really Tomic was a Tomic.
Speaker 4: And tennis? No? No close to still.
Speaker 1: What I did? I didn't know when through them there were no legs being thrown.
Speaker 2: Filler purss.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, was it? No international?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 4: Where did you meet.
Speaker 2: Thurteen twenty four ten? If you want to have a guess who the tennis player was?
Speaker 4: Are you the tennis player?
Speaker 2: And courtesy car he wouldn't still be playing now? Mate?
Speaker 1: Is silly? This is really silly.
Speaker 4: Was it what happened? Without naming the person?
Speaker 1: Something happened?
Speaker 4: But you were you in the playerbox?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: I didn't turn up. I got panicked and I didn't go what you I did get invited.
Speaker 4: You gave this international megastar tennis player that lemon?
Speaker 2: Was he top thirty players in the world top twenty.
Speaker 1: It was in my single girl, no vak, I'm just going to go out.
Speaker 4: It was this gentleman was top five.
Speaker 1: Really just I wasn't following the rankings in the time. It's very good.
Speaker 4: He was very tennis all right.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, well, bloody hell, jeez.
Speaker 4: I'll tell my story another day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, forget it.
Speaker 1: I want to hear about you, Sinner.
Speaker 2: Oh no, this small talk's much better.
Speaker 1: What small talk did you make with Youanickinner?
Speaker 4: That doesn't matter anything.
Speaker 2: Hey, do you know my co has walked up with a few years ago, Morning Melbourne. This is number one hundred, just gone twenty six past seven. You're on the air with Jason Lauren. Clint's here as well, and so is this man.
Speaker 9: Our next guest is a footy legend who captains the Essendon Football Club for six seasons.
Speaker 4: Badly tried to get away, Happle gets his moment. It's being Bache.
Speaker 9: Now he's facing new challenges in the jungle with I'm a celebrity.
Speaker 2: Get me out of here.
Speaker 4: Please, welcome to the show's Dyson.
Speaker 9: Hey, good morning, morning guy.
Speaker 2: What are you doing here and not in the jungle?
Speaker 1: We're confused, but we thought the Jungle was life.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well, look, I think it's for the first year, for the first season, they did a they've already filmed, so we've already had it done. It's in the can and rolling out it currently. So I've been and I'm back.
Speaker 3: Is that the worst because then you watch it like when you're in there, you sort of it's just happening, you're just living, But now you're watching yourself back going on, Yeah, did I actually say that?
Speaker 1: Did I actually do that?
Speaker 4: There is a bit of that.
Speaker 9: It's very strange watching it back in where I think we're a few episodes in now, and it was about this time that you get really comfortable forget about the mics and cameras. So I'm a little bit nervous about what's to come because some of the stuff you start sharing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're a bit like, oh see how we go with you?
Speaker 3: But because you have that like feeling in your stomach where you're like, I know something's coming up that I said.
Speaker 2: That I do not.
Speaker 3: I didn't say night the last, but it's like night out every morning when I'm like, oh what is coming?
Speaker 2: It's anxiety. You wake up after a night out, you're.
Speaker 1: Allowed to drink in there.
Speaker 2: I'm so you know, when you wake up on a sad day and you're like, at the party last night, what did I say?
Speaker 9: Yeah you got the scary Yeah, yeah, No, there's a bit of that. But it's been fun, been a lot of fun. Mates have just been ripping me after some of the bits and pieces that's going on.
Speaker 2: But the reason it was recorded is that because it clash with Robert don Dancing at the Stars.
Speaker 9: No, I don't think so. Robert already nailed that. I think he literally came straight from Dancing with the Stars flew into South Africa.
Speaker 1: Surely he's too popular and busy now that he can't do.
Speaker 4: It now he would have thought crazy.
Speaker 9: He's just popping off.
Speaker 1: So you get you don't get to see much of him though, do you had a.
Speaker 4: Good yarn with him?
Speaker 9: Is literally what you see is what you get. The best bloke you know I've met. And he's also a Bombers fan, his old man Steve bag for Essiden, so he's.
Speaker 4: Sort of taken up that. So yeah, that was pretty cool. So you were just talking about the talking you actually do in the jungle, and I wonder how therapeutic it actually is because is one of the things that came up and something that has probably been festering within for so many years as the essen and drug crisis. What was it like sharing your experiences from that time.
Speaker 9: Yeah, really interesting, Like it was quite amazing. How because you don't have any phones, nothing to do, you literally talk about some of your deepest stuff within a few days.
Speaker 2: On the show.
Speaker 9: You get to know everyone really quickly. And look, it was it was interesting like and I'm at a space now where I'm you know, I'm fully open and happy to talk about it all, absolutely full piece, and it will need to, I guess, to move on, don't you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 9: But it was also really interesting talking to it with people that had some of them hadn't heard about it at.
Speaker 1: All, so that was some of them probably weren't born.
Speaker 9: There were a few older partners in there than I was, but it was it was really interesting and just hearing, you know, their reflections and just baffled as to the whole situation and how it all came about it And you know, that was my lived experience at the time, but you look back now and you go, wow, that was just crazy.
Speaker 3: Because have you been allowed to talk about like you I imagine when all that was going down, you weren't allowed to talk about it at the time, the players would have all been told to zip it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: For how was there like a certain amount of time you weren't allowed to publicly talk about it.
Speaker 9: No, not necessarily. I think it was just everyone coming to terms with it and getting to a point where they felt comfortable to talk to it. And it's you know, it had a damning effect on the players' lives, the people in it in our circle as well, so you know, and it just got for me to a point of like, Okay, I'm just that I completely forgave everyone that was involved at the time, and you know, I got myself in a position to be really joyful and happy and inspired to come back to the footy club and make our fans and members really proud to be a part of it again. And you know, and just unbelievable from our fans and members to keep sticking fat through thick and thin for us going through it all. And I look back now and go look at I don't I wish I never went through it, but it helped me grow up a hell of a lot. I learned so much and there's a part of me that's semi grateful for the experience.
Speaker 4: I don't want to labor it too much. But do you think it still haunts the Bombers the footy club.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well, look you go back and you go we were stripped of draft picks, we had that full season out the team. Who knows what it could have done through that four year period, you know, under the guidance of herdy and incredible coaches at the time that were thrown about after that. So yeah, it certainly has.
Speaker 4: It's had a damning impact on the club.
Speaker 1: Get their Brownlow taken it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Brownlow, you know, just oh mate.
Speaker 2: Because I grew up in Brisbane, so I was like some of the people in the jungle, I wasn't aware of the backstory to it. You are like some of the And one of the school dads actually played on the team and he was running me through it and I could see it was still with him. I could still raw.
Speaker 9: It's crazy and it's probably finally at a point I think I was when I retired. I think I was the last remaining player that had been through the drug sug So it's sort of at a point where there's a full finality I feel on it all and there's just a full clean slate for the guys in there now to rip in, go forward, move forward with everything and create a new chat the dawns.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's hard for us at home watching trying to work out who they are in the jungle. What's it like actually being in there looking at people going I have.
Speaker 4: No idea who they walk and you're like.
Speaker 1: Oh, the small talk must be amazing.
Speaker 4: That's my favorite.
Speaker 2: You guys trying to work out how you know each other?
Speaker 4: What do you do?
Speaker 2: Because you want a fan contest?
Speaker 9: It was I thought I would have knew more people when I rolled through the tunnel, and and then I like, apparently Gazz and I had like Gary Gary.
Speaker 1: Everyone knows Gary.
Speaker 2: What I loved.
Speaker 9: Gary wasn't my vintage. But we had had a big day at Derby Day, the races one day and the market. I think it was after a few jars. That was the first time i'd met.
Speaker 1: Gazz if it was water Rats, really.
Speaker 2: He's like Peter Phelps stingers Colin.
Speaker 1: Gary Sweet was on Police.
Speaker 2: Water Start.
Speaker 1: I love Gary Sweet. Now, what's the worst thing you had to eat testicle.
Speaker 9: So yeah, they ate it last night, big ox nut, big ox testing that was stuffed with you know, off egg whatever. It was just the nastiest thing. I vomited in my mouth, got it.
Speaker 1: Back down, swallowed your own spear.
Speaker 4: I loved it.
Speaker 2: Good grit, good, great, A bad bad state.
Speaker 1: That's different to an ox testicle.
Speaker 9: I thought I would have nailed it. No worries, like I wasn't. I wasn't worried about the food challenges, but actually going through it, it was way worse than I exp's the impact, the afters, the aftermath I didn't. I actually kept it down. I didn't spew it up. Yeah, just the when you were like burping and stuff.
Speaker 1: It's so it's so gross.
Speaker 3: I remember working with Shane Crawford when he went on it, and I just found that the most amusing thing ever, the stuff that they made him eat.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Have you eaten an eyeball yet?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I did nail eyeball.
Speaker 9: It was a lamb's eyeball, a century egg, like one hundred year old egg.
Speaker 4: This was a vicious one.
Speaker 2: Just quickly, what was your meal? Because you know how they all get their favorite meal when they come out of the gym. Well, yeah, this is so like your death row meal.
Speaker 1: You get to chew.
Speaker 9: I won't say I got stitched here, but they gave They gave me machers at nine am in the morning was.
Speaker 2: My first meal.
Speaker 9: So nailed a big Burger, chips, coke had a lot, which you know, after eating rice and beans for however long I was before, it was pretty tight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, should and forgot the sauce.
Speaker 1: Maybe you won.
Speaker 9: Who does tune in for the.
Speaker 2: Winner Joys and Hepp Will you be able to see him in actual I'm celebrity to get me out of here back on Sunday at seven pm, or you can stream at free online with ten via the.
Speaker 1: App My God, it's Greg from the Brady Bunching.
Speaker 2: Took me a couple of apps to work out who he was.
Speaker 9: Yes, Big Barry.
Speaker 1: Oh didn't they have the mother in They can have the entire Brady.
Speaker 4: Rachel Hunters in there.
Speaker 9: Rachel, the crew were unbelievable. Honestly after meeting them all, it's just an awesome crew.
Speaker 4: So and just quickly dice where did the bombs finished this year?
Speaker 9: Let's go, Don's get him in the eight everyone, it's a ten.
Speaker 4: Now it's a final, then let's go.
Speaker 2: It's just gone twenty five away.
Speaker 4: You must try Meln's best.
Speaker 10: Edition.
Speaker 2: And I'm mute to this much again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so this came up last year when just in conversation, I said, all the kids are drinking are we're old that we don't drink it and we don't know about it and.
Speaker 1: It is meant to be much better for you. It's like a slow release caffeine.
Speaker 2: Yes, the moment you tried it, Oh you don't like it?
Speaker 4: Have another hoo.
Speaker 2: I don't look at this.
Speaker 4: Lips go green.
Speaker 1: You try it's fully green?
Speaker 2: Do you like it?
Speaker 1: I reckon with a bit of honey. I think Office Girl may might be right.
Speaker 4: Smells.
Speaker 2: See, I'm not a great.
Speaker 1: It's like green tea with milk.
Speaker 4: It's everywhere.
Speaker 2: McDonald's Macas have got a march A menu to that.
Speaker 4: Let's get an appreciation for what it actually is. See what it is. It's a finely ground powder made from specially grown green tea leaves. Its flavor often earthy, grassy, slightly sweet with a mild bitterness.
Speaker 2: Marches change so well you can place the place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, what's like you can get a good coffee or a bad coffee.
Speaker 4: Like an Arabica coffee.
Speaker 2: So thirteen twenty four ten, where is the best marcher in Melbourne?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: I went to a place a film there for postcards stick with me, weird concept. It's bye for now. It's called the Sneaker Laundry. It's at the very bottom of the city and you go there and you get your sneakers cleaned.
Speaker 1: Like you would love this. I know you love the clean runners.
Speaker 3: It's an actual you can drop them in, they repair them, they clean them, they can they basically make them come out brand new and linked to is I don't know, don't know linked to? It is a marcher place and so you go and have your marcho where your shoes get cleaned. And there were cues down the street when I was.
Speaker 2: There for the sneak of laundry or the Marcher, the Marcher.
Speaker 1: And it had I had a cold, I want to say Vanilla Marcher and it was unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: But I don't know if I like the straight stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well that there is. I'm aware of a cafe in Yarra Street in South Melbourne. It's called Meat Marcher, m Et Marcher.
Speaker 2: Oh, the whole store is dedicated to march.
Speaker 4: I believe you've got one.
Speaker 1: That's what this place was too. Besides the sneak of laundrip.
Speaker 4: Really backing in the specific drink, Yeah, you've got sort of like your your variations of much of drinks and then some food that's much irrelated. People line up for much Yeah there is, yeah, and but they're like a cake featuring mucher much.
Speaker 1: So none of us like it is it? Is it a young person thing? We're too old?
Speaker 2: Came out last year.
Speaker 4: Really, there's a place in milk and it.
Speaker 3: Is supposed to be this slow release caffeine. So it's meant to be better than a coffee because it kind of releases the caffeine over many many hours.
Speaker 1: Are supposed to just getting a caffeine, Hitt.
Speaker 2: Let's go to packing them. Leila, good morning, good.
Speaker 1: Morning, Good Lailah. First of all, how old are you?
Speaker 7: I'm twenty three?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you are. We too old for much, Laila.
Speaker 7: No, I feel like it just depends on where you go. It depends on how strong of a taste it is.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you do you get it in favor of a coffee or what are you doing with it.
Speaker 7: It's just like a little sweet treat on the weekend. I can't live without my coffee.
Speaker 1: I have to do that every day.
Speaker 7: But yeah, so it's like a little sweet treat on the weekend. So and yeah, it depends on which one you get as well.
Speaker 1: Are your hot or cold? Gully cold?
Speaker 2: How much is it going to set me back? What are you paying for? A MUCHA? Well?
Speaker 7: I get a coconut marcher with strawberry and it's like ten dollars.
Speaker 2: I think ten bucks for a drink.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so you have to pay an extra dollar for the strawberry. Oh yeah, and I think if you get the coconut water as well, that's an extra dollar.
Speaker 1: Yet, what's all right? So you reckon? You know where the best one is? Where do you get this coconut strawberry much?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Definitely go to Bodega on High in Berwick.
Speaker 2: Berry.
Speaker 1: We're putting it on the list.
Speaker 4: What Leila twenty six?
Speaker 1: She's only twenty three?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, thirty? Where do we find the best matcher in Melbourne?
Speaker 4: Hello? Prena, Hello noll you is it sorry? What's your name? Is it? Peana or prenut?
Speaker 8: Peanut?
Speaker 4: Peace for pineapple?
Speaker 2: Peanut peanut mug Pinacolada.
Speaker 4: Good morning, peanut, peanut butter, peanut butter. Where would we find the best mucha peanut? Well?
Speaker 10: I found the best marcher at Cheshire Cafe in West Preston.
Speaker 1: Oh, Cheshire Cafe. Now are they doing hot cold strawberry coking?
Speaker 8: That?
Speaker 1: What's the what's the story?
Speaker 4: Ah?
Speaker 6: Just the hot and it comes in a nice, big, beautiful mug and it was delicious.
Speaker 2: All right, Preston, Can I is it something I can get at Tea too? I don't know, jays get the nice little teas Tea too?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh my god, I see go there for Christmas presents all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, tea too.
Speaker 3: Still many you can sample all the teas wells.
Speaker 2: Sure Tea too will be doing a marcher.
Speaker 3: Surely let's go to Xavier and oh, here you go. They're all calling now Xavier, where's the best marcher?
Speaker 4: The best marcher is loom Woods in the city loom Wood. They do this banana ome marcher really good.
Speaker 1: What I'm kidding is that do you need the flavored marcher?
Speaker 2: Kaylee and Clayton, where's the best marcher?
Speaker 8: Juju's in South Melbourne? Right and you guys.
Speaker 1: Oh, let's go after the show.
Speaker 8: Strawberry get a strawberry marsher there, Strawberry pure is.
Speaker 2: The best raspberry oat milk and make the.
Speaker 1: Taste that up. Strap strawberry with oat milk hot or cold?
Speaker 2: Hang on going back? Yep? Hot or cold?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 11: Cold?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, Well I'll tell you what we'll do. We'll get together some of the best marchers that are suggested and.
Speaker 1: The different flavors. I don't I don't want. I think march it tastes like dirt.
Speaker 4: And hello to all of our friends in the marchal world this morning.
Speaker 2: Kelly in Sint Kilda is the one person in every office. You should be nice to her because she does payroll, good money.
Speaker 6: Hello Kelly, I'm good.
Speaker 8: Hell you got We're good good.
Speaker 6: Everybody loves payroll right, no one ever.
Speaker 4: You You're back at work? Kell Are you still in holes?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 10: There's no holidays in peril.
Speaker 3: A Christmas Oh yeah, that's when you do your finest work. Now, how many people hit you up for a Christmas bonus?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 6: Everybody thinks I control the money.
Speaker 10: I'm like, if I controlled the money, I wouldn't be.
Speaker 8: Working in pyroll.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, Well this morning we control the money. Easy question for fifty bucks, meeting for five hundred, A hard one for five k, and I believe you want to go five hundred.
Speaker 9: Dollars five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Rules are simple, loss of running through it.
Speaker 3: We have a question lined up for you, Kelly. You're going to hear it, and then you're gonna hear a three two one countdown. You need to answer before your time is up. If you answer after the buzzer, even if you are correct, we keep the cash. So getting quick good luck?
Speaker 2: Are you for five one hundred dollars?
Speaker 1: What is the largest desert in the world by area three two?
Speaker 6: Sahara On.
Speaker 3: Sahara is the third largest, The Arctic Desert comes in second, and the Antarctic Desert is, oh my god, fourteen point two million square kilometers.
Speaker 4: I hate sand, I think, of course, I don't know's they're counting the sand and the Antarctic in general.
Speaker 2: Sorry, people to do buy in the jump.
Speaker 1: Just never heard of the Antarctic desert just a long. I think that was too hot for very hort gone for you might as well well, can you play for it now?
Speaker 4: I don't know the solution.
Speaker 2: Let's give her a chance. Five k oh happy to give it a probably give her a home.
Speaker 9: Let's go, Kelly, five thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: You know how it works, you know the rules.
Speaker 4: We just need the answer before the time is up.
Speaker 11: A long shot.
Speaker 4: Here we go the real role at the doarcele.
Speaker 2: You've done, you practiced one. Yeah, Now let's play for five thousand dollars. Your question is which country one the women's you eat?
Speaker 4: If a euros? Last year?
Speaker 1: Three?
Speaker 3: Two?
Speaker 6: Argentine one, No, it was England.
Speaker 2: Wanted something?
Speaker 1: It was England, Kelly.
Speaker 10: I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't imagine they did anything.
Speaker 1: Hey, Kelly, I don't even know what the U e f A.
Speaker 10: Might be random.
Speaker 1: I would have guessed England.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, I'll tell you what, Kelly.
Speaker 1: We're going to pay for five million dollars this morning.
Speaker 2: But we are going to chuck you a pass to go and check out fun Fields.
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 6: Is that a theme part for children?
Speaker 1: Well, adults can trust me.
Speaker 11: It's probably better off going to somebody who's not a single cat.
Speaker 1: Lady.
Speaker 2: If you mentioned that at the start, we wouldn't have given you a second.
Speaker 1: Farnfield is great for single cat ladies.
Speaker 2: You can't take the cat.
Speaker 4: Do you have a lead for your cat? Do you the lead for your cat? Kelly?
Speaker 11: Do I watch for my cat?
Speaker 2: Do you lead?
Speaker 4: Do you walk your cat down the street? Oh?
Speaker 11: No, I'd love to.
Speaker 10: She would never do that.
Speaker 1: Lazy cat.
Speaker 2: You know, Kelly, how many cats you got, she'd have one of those backpacks where there's the window.
Speaker 1: In it you got. You got a window backpack, Kelly? Have I got a window window backpack for the cat to look out?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 11: We tried that and she lost her mind.
Speaker 4: The prayer? You got a prayer like.
Speaker 6: Rude to concern you. I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we are.
Speaker 3: Think you're so hard to the cat for as well well personally not a cat lady myself.
Speaker 2: Cool off this summer cats, dogs, families, Funfield's Theme Parks, The way to go Victoria's one day holiday destination through all slides and endless fun. Ah waits at Funfield's Tea Park Thanks to those guys. Five K question returns this down tomorrow. Welcome morning, Melbourne. It is just got nineteen past eight. You are on the air with Jason. Lauren clint is here as well. You're listening to Nova one hundred and whatever you're up to at the moment, I strongly suggest you turn up the radio and listen carefully to our next guest.
Speaker 9: My government and the New South Wales government and other premiers as well will work closely with the Jewish community on arrangements for a National Day of Morning.
Speaker 4: The Opera House will light out for the National Day of Morning this evening, honoring the fifteen lives lost in the Bondai terror attack.
Speaker 9: Flags on government buildings we've flown at half mass and there'll be a minute of silence at one minute past seven this evening.
Speaker 1: Shana Goodnick joins us in studio this morning.
Speaker 3: She tragically lost her father at that terrible, terrible event in Bondai last year.
Speaker 2: I'd like to read what she posted after the tragic events that happen on the fourteen th of December twenty twenty five, along with fourteen others, my father was gunned down. He faced the terrorists and brought others time to get away. He took over ten bullets while shielding others. He saved the lives of innocent people. Thank you very much for joining us this morning.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, how are you?
Speaker 5: Excellent? Question sort of still waiting to wake up from this nightmare, not feeling like it's reality. I was chatting to a really good friend of mine whose brother in law was Eli Schlanger, who was also murdered that day, and we're just chatting about how this tragedy came about in such an unnatural way, humans killing other humans that I think our bodies are rejecting the reality of it and just refusing tollow our brains to even process what's happened.
Speaker 3: I mean, I was overseas when this happened. I was in New York at the time, and I woke up to this harrowing news and I remember thinking, no, that can't be right. This doesn't happen in Australia. We saw these images on the news, but that was your dad. He's a grandfather, he's a friend to so many. We've seen so many extraordinary tributes to your dad over the past few months. It really is just incomprehensible. What happened in Bondi Beach.
Speaker 5: Yeah completely, it's you know, it's Bondi Beach. It's where I grew up, it's where my husband grew up before we moved to Melbourne, and it's unfathomable that something of this magnitude and horror and bloodshed and blood bath was able to happen there.
Speaker 4: Before we dive into the actual day itself, tell us about your beautiful dad.
Speaker 5: He was someone that was just larger than life. He would enter a room, bring a burst of energy, brightness, light, shoulder shaking, laugh. You're such a loyal, real friend. Everyone just loved him for the fact that he was genuine. What you saw was what you got, and that was just life, laughter and just joy, just so much joy. But at the same time, we call him a Papa Bear.
Speaker 1: He was a bear. He was a fierce protector.
Speaker 5: If he loved you, he would give you absolutely everything that he had, and we saw that on that day.
Speaker 3: I read a tribute from one of your friends actually, who said that many people, not just his children, called him, called him Papa Morrison because he made all the kids and all your friends feel so welcome in your home that they all felt like they're a part of your family.
Speaker 1: That must be so special to hear. Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 5: I grew up as an only child and my parents ensure that all my friends felt like they had a space in our home. They grew up in our home with so much love and yeah, just all my high school friends, all my just coming forward with memories of my dad and how much they've been affected by all of this. You know, many of them live overseas, are into state, and they're all coming together and talking about how much my dad meant them individually and just seeing the impact that he had on so many individuals. And just all the stories that are coming random strangers on Facebook messaging me how much my dad impacted their life and assisted them and helped them, and so much that I didn't even know about. It's just coming forward.
Speaker 2: It made you feel incredibly proud.
Speaker 5: Though definitely definitely Me and my mum were just reading the messages and it's bringing us so much comfort at this horrific time.
Speaker 4: So, when those boats started bringing out on an iconic beach, an iconic spot in Australia, Bondi Beach, your dad did something extraordinary. Are you surprised he stepped in and became very much a hero on that day. He tried to He tried to in a way disarm or diffuse the gunman.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so we've the majority of us have all seen that image of my dad throwing the rock at one of the terror as a brick, actually, and there's lots more footage coming forward and stories from families, friends and survivors that were there on the day that are piecing together the much bigger picture on how when the shooting actually began, my dad dropped to the floor along with everyone else, and when he saw that no help was coming, he actually stood up, got up, taunted the terrorist, He used his absolutely colorful language on them. He led them away from the crowd. And we've heard from many friends who were lying on their children thinking that these were their last moments, and all of a sudden, my dad's rediverted the terrorists away from the crowd back towards the bridge.
Speaker 1: We saw the footage of him throwing the brick at the.
Speaker 5: Terrorist and him actually retreating, and then there's more footage of my dad together with Ahmed behind the tree actually, and then eventually he picked up one of the guns ready to sort of fight and protect, and unfortunately you can see that he was shot in the wrist, and we know that his wrist was shattered, and once he stood he was shot. A couple more times. We heard from the amazing incredible life savers that risk their very lives by running into the active shooting who were providing him with CPR and giving him extra minutes that he was still responding his name. He was not scared at all. He was brave until the last minute, till his last breath, and we know that as he was running.
Speaker 1: And protecting he was being shot.
Speaker 5: At this footage of him limping along as he was shot in the leg and just his body just so full of adrenaline. He was refusing to give up until the last second.
Speaker 2: How do you feel watching the footage.
Speaker 5: The beginning, I couldn't, it was too much, But when so much emerged publicly and my husband trying to sort of piece together the order of events and how they occurred, it was something that I was sort of drawn to to really be able to be with him in those final moments and try and understand what he was thinking. And knowing my dad, he was completely rational, calm and calculated while he was doing what his final acts of bravery, and it's not something I can watch often. It's sort of a couple times just to understand.
Speaker 4: So tonight is the national moment of mourning or day of mourning where we remember your dad and the other victims of the Bondi atrocity. How do you want or think Melbournians should be feeling or remembering?
Speaker 5: So I think one of the main things to come out of this absolute horror is for us all to take a step back and sort of re examine our own humanity, our own communities, and see where we align and to readjust our expectations of what's just's, what's good, what's evil, and to really not only just mourn and be sad, which is something we are all doing now, but also realize what can we do as individuals, as a community and as friends to actually bring so much more lightness into the world. Is that's the theme of tonight's event, to bring more light in, to essentially take this world which is so inherently dark and sometimes we could see no way out of it, and just watching the news and event after event, especially here in Australia, so close to home, and we feel so lost and helpless, but remembering that ultimately we are humans with free choice and we can choose goodness and we should.
Speaker 3: Oh God, I can just imagine your dad would be so proud of you hearing you speak so courageously and so bravely.
Speaker 1: I think we can all see where you get that from.
Speaker 2: Run to the family.
Speaker 5: He must miss him so much, it's just impossible to describe. He spent his time between Sydney and Melbourne, so so there's a part of me that sort of waits for him to come home. My mom sort of waits for the taxi to pull up and him to come out. And it's just it doesn't feel real. And every time I sort of see a picture of him and it hits again. And going to the cemetery and seeing his tombstone engraved with his name, and.
Speaker 1: It just what are you doing there?
Speaker 5: What are you? You should be here with us, and just that absolute ache. I want to be held by him one more time. I want to see him. I want to see a smile. It's just something daily. Someone asks me if I have a moment when I wake up in the morning before it hits me, And I was saying, how there's not a second in the day where my chest doesn't feel heavy and it's hard to breathe, Like ye, I go.
Speaker 1: To sleep with it, I sleep with it, and I wake up with it. It's I'm just so sorry that this happened. It's just the most hideous thing.
Speaker 3: It's I mean, it's so devastating and I'm so so sorry happened to your family. I'm sorry it happened to your community, and I know today will be a very very difficult day for so many people, none more so than your family. But I hope you do really feel the support of all the humans around you. This is a hideous attack on our Jewish friends, and I really hope that you feel that love and support from everyone, not just across Australia, but right around the world.
Speaker 1: I'm just so sorry this happened to you.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 2: We do.
Speaker 5: We feel it so much. We feel it here with you guys. We feel it everywhere we go. Strangers coming up to us in the street and they don't even know that it was my father. They just know that we're recognizably Jewish and they're sorry for what happened to our community. And we feel it Australia wide and worldwide and all just you know, we've just been wrapped in a cocoon of love. So at one point we've seen the worst of humanity, but we've also seen the best of it.
Speaker 3: I'm so glad, but I know today that it's hard for people to put into words. I mean I couldn't even just spit out what I was trying to say to you then, And in times like this it can be really difficult to find the right words to say. And I think if we can take anything from this, to do exactly what you just said and to look within and to work out how we can all be kind to people and be kinder to people.
Speaker 1: Around us is just so important. So thank you, Please give you for sharing that.
Speaker 4: To your family and your commanding community, and.
Speaker 1: We'll be thinking of you and your beautiful dad tonight, who.
Speaker 2: Is an absolute hero in every sense of the word. You should be very proud of him, and I know you would be.
Speaker 11: Thank you.
Speaker 4: We are.
Speaker 5: He was always our hero and now we get to share him with the world.
Speaker 2: Hey, Ed Sharance, he is it next week?
Speaker 1: I think it's next week. And I was just looking at that stage of his looks amazing.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, a tractable little bridge comes out. So if you are going to the concert, get around the little middle stage because he makes his way there halfway through. Remember a few years back, I mean, so we had ed and then we had Adele in the round. Everyone went nuts for Taylor. But then before that, the world was gripped.
Speaker 1: By Harry Harry Stars. I love him.
Speaker 3: He is dating Zoe Kravitz. Yes, he is still photographed every well, I mean the photograph.
Speaker 2: He loves a marathon too. He's almost out exercise.
Speaker 1: He is as a fiddle.
Speaker 3: I saw him running the Byron Bay Lighthouse and he was just overtaking everyone. He's really fast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, big runner, you're pounded the pavement.
Speaker 1: No, it was driving by, probably grabbed the march, some sort of.
Speaker 2: Ran past, says.
Speaker 1: Harry Stars, sprinting past me, sprinting.
Speaker 3: Do you know I have to stop at least sixteen times doing that life lighthouse walk and he's sprinted up.
Speaker 4: No stopping for Harry, so well know stopping right now. He's back. He's he's back.
Speaker 3: So he's got the new album coming out, and tomorrow at eleven am he drops his brand new single. Now, I've heard whispers of people being brought into like I don't know if their dark rooms, I'm going to say dark rooms, and they've been allowed to listen to the single.
Speaker 4: So HMV. Back in the day you put the.
Speaker 3: Listening book listening, there was a select group of people yesterday, who in Sydney got taken to a private listen? Now we've got one of those people on the phone. I need to know how you got there, how you got the invitation and was it a dark group? And was it the HMV listening both laying from around we can Sydney, Good.
Speaker 1: Morning, Good morning guys. How did you get to go to the Harry Starles listening party?
Speaker 6: Just capts an eye on on social media and then hopped on a bus.
Speaker 1: As soon as I heard Okay, so then did you have to line up? Did they just grab you off the street?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Like was it a win ticket thing? Or was I just joined the line?
Speaker 6: No, it was first come, first serve. But I got there like two hours before and I was probably like number fifteen line.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: How many people got in?
Speaker 6: I would take like over two hundred people group?
Speaker 1: Okay, So what happened?
Speaker 4: What are the us first and foremost? What what what do you have to do to get in?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 6: Just cute and then obviously we couldn't use our phones. We handed our phone. Then we listened to the song, came out with some little like interviews with some people.
Speaker 4: And yeah, went on very rare and all your head.
Speaker 2: Was one song?
Speaker 6: Yeah, one song.
Speaker 3: Now what's the song called, because we've all heard it be pronounced differently called aperture, aperture.
Speaker 4: Aperture not.
Speaker 2: Does he know about uppertar?
Speaker 3: I mean that was quite peak, Lane, tell us every data you can remember about the song.
Speaker 4: Place.
Speaker 1: It was so good.
Speaker 6: We were all bopping our heads, some people were dancing, lots of it was very upbeat, and I think like lots of people were saying soft texto.
Speaker 4: Lane, can you hum a little bit for us?
Speaker 6: I'm gonna be honest out the whole time. I can't remember any way I remember is that in like the pre chorus he sang like we belong together, which has been a thing he's been posting online.
Speaker 1: We belong together? Is he doing.
Speaker 4: He's doing.
Speaker 2: When they took you and they played it? Did they play it a second time or at.
Speaker 4: The end of the song?
Speaker 2: That was it?
Speaker 6: It was just that song they played.
Speaker 1: Yeah, were in a dark rope.
Speaker 4: Now, like did you I assume he spoke to others outside. Was there anyone who did hated it? So far?
Speaker 6: No one hated it. I mean everyone has different perspectives on it, like about like the vibe, but most of us are like, it's not really a disco even that's in the title of the album.
Speaker 1: What's the album title called?
Speaker 6: Kiss all the Time?
Speaker 3: Disco?
Speaker 6: Occasionally?
Speaker 1: Kids?
Speaker 4: Right now all the time?
Speaker 1: Dis o love Harry Styles anymore? And then he drops that, hey.
Speaker 2: Just quickly, did they have one of those little prerecorded video intro from Harry before you heard it? Or it was just coming?
Speaker 1: Did you get any merch?
Speaker 4: Was a free poster, which was cool, that's all.
Speaker 1: Right, poster people are still putting posters on their walks.
Speaker 4: And if you had the horn for Harry for a while? So was that?
Speaker 1: Do you love Harry?
Speaker 6: I love Harry?
Speaker 1: Do you have the horn for Harry? He said, I'm going to Yeah, yeah, she's breathless.
Speaker 3: Okay, So we don't know anything, he says. So it's a bit disco, it's a bit eighties boppy head. It sounds like We Belong Together by Mariah Carey.
Speaker 2: I piss himself. He comes out with the power ballot.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow eleven am.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning, Melbourne. It is just gone ten to nine. He goes off to the tennis. At all today, you're heading back there tonight or tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I'm not going today. I'm going next week.
Speaker 4: I'm heading tomorrow and Saturday double for me.
Speaker 1: I'm not Saturday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well rod le Verena air conditioning.
Speaker 1: Daytime, nighttime, daytime. Oh, it's gonna be thirty nine degrees.
Speaker 2: They are dropping like flies, aren't they some of the ball kids.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and some of the players are getting crooked.
Speaker 2: Not good, not good, but huge turnouts. It's fast becoming one of our favorite events of the year. The good shout out to anyone heading out there today. Hey, guys, I'm coming up next. I want to I want to talk breakups.
Speaker 1: All we do is break up and make up.
Speaker 2: We all been through a couple yeah, just a few, just a few.
Speaker 4: Remember the old It's not you, It's me.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, there's a new line doing the rounds. We're going to dive into that after ray. It is Jason and Lauren clint here as well.
Speaker 1: He been dumped again, No no, no, he's been dumped a few times. No no, no, still have been had heartbreak.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've had heartbreak. Normally you have to get into the relationship to get dumped. Heartbreak. We all have.
Speaker 1: Oh you're saying it was just unrequested love.
Speaker 2: Yeah. God, A rock at a moment.
Speaker 1: Everyone's been dumped.
Speaker 2: Remember having my heart broken? Like really young. I was living in Sydney at the time, and this.
Speaker 1: The girl you dated because you didn't have a license and she did so she could drive you over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like an uber. It was most of I didn't even lost herself. Was twenty five. So anyone I dated to twenty five? Yes, they had to have a license.
Speaker 1: Did you date them based on what car they No?
Speaker 2: No, No, I didn't care about the car, just the fact they could try.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's hot.
Speaker 2: But I wrote a I wrote a letter after she dumped me.
Speaker 1: Oh did you cut out letters from.
Speaker 2: A Maine letters from the magazine? I just wrote like a letter, and then I went round there that with your aftern Did.
Speaker 1: You handwrite it? Because I don't think there were computers back then.
Speaker 2: Yes, I hand wrote it. My handwriting is not the best. Is that to help the sad bit?
Speaker 1: Come on?
Speaker 4: No spell check on handwritten letters? What happened?
Speaker 1: Happen to get out to Oxford Dictionary to work out how to spell?
Speaker 2: When I went round, I was sliding.
Speaker 1: The letter just quickly.
Speaker 4: One more question?
Speaker 1: What did the letter say? You brought it up? What did it say? Just that Tiffany.
Speaker 2: She meant a lot to me, and you know, in a roundabout way, let's give it one more shot.
Speaker 1: So you weren't accepting the breakup?
Speaker 2: Oh no, god, no it was not. I was trying right to the end. The only problem was when I went around there, I quickly tiptoed down the stairs because her place is sort of like down off street level. And as I was, just as I was sliding the letter under the basement. No basement, what do you mean?
Speaker 1: He went down.
Speaker 2: Anyway, just as I'm sliding.
Speaker 4: She was in a basement she loved, she chained up.
Speaker 3: She wasn't chained in the basement, all right, Her house was just did you put the letter under the door where you put her food?
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 1: Screw you guys, No, no, you're heartbroken.
Speaker 4: Sorry.
Speaker 1: So she lived in a basement and you went and gave her.
Speaker 2: Live in a basement. She just lived in a house like lower level than the street level.
Speaker 1: Windows, crowd, It wasn't ground, but lower than street level.
Speaker 2: As I'm sliding the letter under the door, she opened the door. She was heading out.
Speaker 1: Do I were you on your hands and knees getting it under the door underground? And she came out for a minute of daylight.
Speaker 2: She was probably cruising out to see some of the bloke.
Speaker 1: Why did she break up with you in the first place?
Speaker 4: I don't know what did she say when she got the letter? She smells like c K one.
Speaker 1: What are you doing on your hands and knees outside my front door? Underground? We're wearing a head talk? Why did she break up with you, Jake? Anyone would break up with you, honestly, you're such a catch.
Speaker 4: Well she was caught.
Speaker 1: Why did she break up with you? How long were you dating? Did she know you were dating? Had she met you?
Speaker 4: She could save it?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: Seriously, how long are we dating?
Speaker 2: A couple of months?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's that's long term.
Speaker 2: The problem was we were doing long distance. It's when she moved to the same city that it didn't.
Speaker 4: Lot of stairs, that's what's on business?
Speaker 1: Are you dating when you're pen pals? Had you met her?
Speaker 2: Screw this? This is Nomber one hundred.
Speaker 4: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Sound of the tennis players?
Speaker 4: Have you heard?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: We actually go to the tennis?
Speaker 4: Have you heard?
Speaker 6: Actually?
Speaker 1: All the mess I've been to and seen, haven't been.
Speaker 4: Having a rally?
Speaker 8: Here?
Speaker 2: Are we?
Speaker 1: Have you played tennis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I used to play competitive.
Speaker 3: Did you we should have a hit? I love playing tennis. Oh, it's been quite some time Cardio tennis with me.
Speaker 2: I don't want to do either cardio or tennis.
Speaker 4: His retreating.
Speaker 2: It would have been about fifteen just to train on Wednesdays, compete on Saturday.
Speaker 1: Tennis is a great.
Speaker 2: Slurpy afterwards, and.
Speaker 4: In January everybody is a great tennis player. Oh, you know what I caught?
Speaker 1: The fool guys have bought a new tennis skirt?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I bought the new tennis shoes last summer during the Austrain Open, and I wore them once.
Speaker 2: Have you got the Is it the skirt where you hide the ball under it?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well morning, but I assume so. But I've got it.
Speaker 4: So when the girls put the ball in the skirt, is it a holder or is it they just put up there?
Speaker 1: It's like a skirt. And I think some of them have little little things to talk.
Speaker 2: Shoving in their undies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thought they might have put it in there.
Speaker 1: In their pants. What do you mean, like the Bloomers week black shorts?
Speaker 4: Oh do you want me to say panties? Is that what you want?
Speaker 3: I want you to say panties. No, it's wearing panties at these strain open.
Speaker 2: Stop saying panties.
Speaker 4: Do you think I've got Lady always intrigues to how the ball stays there, because it just stays it, doesn't you know?
Speaker 3: All escape So it's obviously tucked into their shorts. It would not fit in their pants.
Speaker 2: Brady has pass. What are you talking about?
Speaker 4: Just cleaned anyway?
Speaker 1: I don't know because I haven't worn my sket and I'll let you know when I eventually played tennis.
Speaker 4: Probably drop balls house the game.
Speaker 2: We've got a ball roll out on the court. She dropped two.
Speaker 1: Okay, what are we doing?
Speaker 2: Emily? Good morning?
Speaker 11: Yeah, good morning.
Speaker 1: Do you play tennis? Emily?
Speaker 7: I don't, but I watch it.
Speaker 3: Well that's good because Clint's not going to ask you about your undergarments.
Speaker 4: Then I think it works.
Speaker 2: God, Emily, we're going to hook you up with tickets for you to go to Rod Laver Arena and enjoy the AO.
Speaker 11: Oh my god, you guys are amazing.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, so welcome. Do you have a favorite tennis player?
Speaker 11: I love Al.
Speaker 7: Kharaz and Sable Ancah.
Speaker 1: Awesome, I love it.
Speaker 2: It is oh thanks to master Card. Download the new scan Pump Save app and pay for your fuel with your MasterCard at any any show Ready Express. We've got more tickets to go tomorrow, so make sure you are listening here at Nova.
Speaker 1: Thank you for being guys.
Speaker 2: We are out of here for the day.
Speaker 1: We are have a beautiful day. It's lovely out there this morning.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Arena Sablenka, she's she's cool.
Speaker 1: When down.
Speaker 2: Yes, what she said the other day about put the pressure on the boyfriend to propose.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's also dripping in diamonds, so she's done these beautiful earrings.
Speaker 3: She's just like you had done a deal with a jewelry company and she's wearing like forty blue sapphire, like these big dangly diamonds sapphire numbers.
Speaker 4: Unbelievable.
Speaker 1: I love her. She's so cool, she's really nice.
Speaker 2: Well, enjoy feading to the AEO today, the Demon one last night. He's got today off clink. We've got some other rois in there we're do.
Speaker 4: Including James Duckworth.
Speaker 1: Now that'll be a great match today.
Speaker 4: He's up against Yannick Sinner, so it's a it's a fair old assignment assignment, but the last bloke to beat Yanick Sinner at Melbourne Park was actually James Duckworth.
Speaker 2: Really and in.
Speaker 3: Center called Rod Laver Arena. When there's an Australian playing, even against number one or two in the.
Speaker 1: World, everyone will be on Jackson. Yeah, it's awesome.
Speaker 3: It's such a great atmosphere. An slam over will be pumping it down.
Speaker 2: There tomorrow or when your tickets to road label we will see you then. Melsey Knicks bye, I, thank you
Speaker 4: And Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials.