Speaker 1: Okay, let me set the scene.
Speaker 2: So for.
Speaker 1: Do you say months?
Speaker 2: Oh, for as long as I've known.
Speaker 1: Him, he's had he's had a problem with his face. So with his the left tooth, left side. No, it was your whole face.
Speaker 2: You'd come in.
Speaker 1: It's my face.
Speaker 2: Swollen, it was half your face.
Speaker 1: So it started with what we thought was a tooth, a rotten tooth. Who's like a bear with a saw tooth. Then he's got the tooth removed and it stayed sore.
Speaker 2: They yanked it out.
Speaker 1: Okay, So the saga has continued to the point that for literally, I would say at least six weeks, I've been saying, book in and get the m R and S because because in your head you were like, they have someone told you that they might have pierced your sinus, and you have been in your head you didn't need an MRI because you knew that's what happened, because one person said, maybe they've pierced your sinnus. So you went and got the m R.
Speaker 3: I was chewing like this isn't good, but I was chewing four neurophine at a time to take away the paint.
Speaker 4: That's not healthy for you.
Speaker 1: So then so then we forced you to go and get the MRI that the doctor had suggested, but you were just too bity.
Speaker 2: Can't.
Speaker 1: So he finally got the m R I, and then he came to work and said, Lauren, oh, this is the m R. Look at the m RI I. Can't you see.
Speaker 2: Jason CT facial bone sinuses without contrast.
Speaker 1: So B one and B two. Jason I sat there the other day diagnosing what that meant. Okay, and he was convinced that it didn't look good.
Speaker 3: See there's a green arrow pointing to the lower left cheek.
Speaker 1: Area, but it's supposed to be there. Hang on that hole.
Speaker 3: That little gap was from where they removed the tooth.
Speaker 4: The tooth route was so deep.
Speaker 1: But we don't know that that's what's the tooth. Yes, oh my god, guys, he's got a pointer like he's in we're in science class.
Speaker 5: And that there is the tooth that's been removed.
Speaker 4: So there was a little gap.
Speaker 1: Is that whole actually supposed to be there?
Speaker 2: Last thing in the middle, the big bulbous thing.
Speaker 1: Hang on with So then he's like a look at this, look at that. My face is different on different sides. That my sinus has been pierced.
Speaker 3: So would you like the doctor's diagnosed.
Speaker 1: So he actually went. So he's fifteen minute doctor's appointment that he couldn't possibly find the time to attend for the last six months.
Speaker 2: What's the diagnosis.
Speaker 4: So the gap from the tooth has started to heal.
Speaker 2: That's great news. That's a positive.
Speaker 4: Therefore bringing the swelling down.
Speaker 1: Which is generally what happens when you have a tooth removed.
Speaker 3: The doctor was quite surprised from the teeth scam that I have a bent nose with.
Speaker 5: What he refers to as fatty cartilage.
Speaker 1: Fat fat bent nose.
Speaker 2: Says that the bulbous thing that I was referring to, that's your nose.
Speaker 4: As you can see where you see the bump in my nose bent, that's the bump there.
Speaker 1: He's got a fat, bent nose and he needs a nose job, didn't they say?
Speaker 4: He said, we could be looking at surgery.
Speaker 2: It looks like the great action.
Speaker 1: We design your new nose gesture. I'm thinking Michael Jackson's style.
Speaker 2: If you get if you get a nose job and come in.
Speaker 1: Like your real health. But so is it just cosmetic? The nose shop is because it's so far, we've got no explanation as to why you've been winging about us all face the whole time, because they said you were born he was born this ways. Sing it, Lady Gaga, got baby, I was born this.
Speaker 4: Way, a lot of fatty cartilage.
Speaker 1: You're not fat in your nose.
Speaker 2: While you're there, you might let me get up his snorks.
Speaker 4: Listen, Okay.
Speaker 3: The first option is steroids to break down, to break down fatty cartlage. However, the doctor looked at me and he goes, I don't know if we're going to be able to get them.
Speaker 4: Up with your nose.
Speaker 1: You have to you have to put the steroids up your nose.
Speaker 3: Like a steroid spray. But he said, your can't. They're just so fatty. We're not sure it's going to take.
Speaker 1: Can you breathe?
Speaker 4: No, this is the problem. I'm like, I'm snoring.
Speaker 1: You're forty two. How have you only realized this now?
Speaker 5: I haven't slept very well my whole life.
Speaker 1: I have been he was born like this with a fat, fat bent note. But I've been trying to get him, especially as we're go into hide and seek. I wanted to get him to do that thing. People are doing on Instagram where you tape your mouth shut. Oh, don't do that.
Speaker 3: That's why if I get kidnapped or God forbid, introduce a gag, I'm cooked.
Speaker 4: I'll be dead.
Speaker 1: You need to sleep with a snorkel. Yes, you'd be good at snorkeling.
Speaker 2: Are You're in good company?
Speaker 4: So, guys, I think I'm getting a nose job.
Speaker 1: We're designing it. I'm going with I'm going to Doctor Beverly No. No. Two.
Speaker 2: I know you're in good company.
Speaker 4: Oh yep.
Speaker 2: Jennifer Aniston's had one. There you go. She's always had.
Speaker 1: One fatty nose or a nose job.
Speaker 2: Cameron Diaz has had a job.
Speaker 1: Michael Jackson did a good one.
Speaker 5: Michael Jackson's flipped up like a convertible.
Speaker 4: The roof's opening on the freeway.
Speaker 1: That's what I think you should ask for. Could I have a wacko jacko?
Speaker 3: Thanks to be supportive, guys, So.
Speaker 1: There's nothing actually wrong with you.
Speaker 4: You just have a fatty note.
Speaker 1: Jason Laurens Lauren Wake Up Feeling Good on No. One hundred.
Speaker 2: Lauren on Socials