Speaker 1: Go get your every day Adelaides. It's the gorgeous Ryan Fitzgerald, Gay fits Ell.
Speaker 2: The Bang is Saturday, December second, heind March.
Speaker 3: I'll see you there, food Fighters. I'm going to that one.
Speaker 4: Are you coming?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Definitely going to that one.
Speaker 2: And to all my mates down south who haven't paid me for tickets yet, I don't worry.
Speaker 3: I know where you live.
Speaker 5: Do you know what?
Speaker 6: They probably just all assume that you got them for free because you're Ryan's and you're working radio, so it's just unlimited.
Speaker 4: Tickets there is.
Speaker 3: I'm not joking because I do.
Speaker 2: I'll because my mates are very unorganized, so I'll send out a group text and go, Okay, who's keen to go to this gig?
Speaker 3: Everyone will go yeah, keen yet, no worries.
Speaker 2: And then on the night of the gig there's always this moment where they go.
Speaker 3: They go to their wallets. Do we owe you anything? Yep, you sure do.
Speaker 1: For it is their same.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's right.
Speaker 1: I was going to say, you got a rock Harvest Festival in charts because playing the Harvest Rock.
Speaker 2: Yes, Saturday, We're going Saturday, October twenty eight. Jamiroquai is playing bad Dreams are playing. You've got the Rolling Stones review with Tim Rodgers and Text Perkins and ad A Leader. There's some really good bands, Nil Rogers Chic. I'm really looking forward to it. Last year we took the kids last year. It was such a great day. That was keep this under your von Dutch. That's when we snuck the kids backstage and that was side of stage for Jack White and it was eleven o'clock at night. Jodes and my son Lenny looked at me and goes, I'm cold. I want to go home, and he hasn't played Seven Nation Army. And as he said that, the start of the song, it started with the drum and the kids went crazy. He got their second win and then we ended up having a three day bender.
Speaker 1: It was all I was going to say. The kids were like, hey, Dad, what was Tim Rogers doing? And You're like, don't worry about that. Boys.
Speaker 6: Do you know when you said you were coming along to Harvest Rock, Hazey's face lit up as if he wanted to say, we'll be there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're going together before him. Let's go. Yeah. Absolutely, And that's it for the day. I don't want any icon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sez I didn't want to take too far, but I was going to say, do you mind if I sit on your shoulders?
Speaker 3: Yes, you can, as long as you've got your pants.
Speaker 5: I'm not kidding this.
Speaker 6: This week we gave away some Harvest Rock tickets and Hazy said to a female listener, I can hoist you up on my shoulders if you like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that was just before she said I'm actually taking my partner. So that's not going to go down too well with your partner or my wife. So if I'd had my time again, Fitzy, I probably wouldn't have said that.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 3: We went to ship.
Speaker 2: I took the two my two boys to shepherd and last week for it was a big yes campaign and they had ab original played Paul Kelly, Jimmy Barnes and Hilltop Hords Adelaide's own and my son Lenny said, can I get up on your shoulders?
Speaker 3: Dad?
Speaker 2: And at the time you think, oh, this is awesome. He's on my shoulders. He's really getting into it. Five minutes later, pizing my shoulders were aching and there's this moment. It's actually good with kids because then they get pins and needles in their legs and.
Speaker 1: Down legs that's amazing. I think the same thing. So even if I mean, I don't want to go into specific numbers, but if you're if you're a lady and you weigh fifty kilos, yeah you're tiny. Yes, let's think about fifty kilos on your shoulders. Yeah, is that right.
Speaker 4: I'm a lady and I wish I weighed fifty kilos.
Speaker 1: Get up my shoulders.
Speaker 2: Well, if you did, Joni, you'd be riding more Forville this week matter getting a lot of winners.
Speaker 6: We were talking a little earlier in the morning about school pranks and we thought one man who lived down probably went to where'd you go?
Speaker 4: No longer hot?
Speaker 3: We were?
Speaker 2: We in a high school at Morfavar and yeah, yeah, no, we used to play pranks on a few teachers. I remember this one. We got into a bit of trouble for this one. We cable tied four teachers and water boarded them. It was a rough school. It was a rough school Weriana. No, we know what was it. I got in there. The only detention I got at school was mister Reeveling's class, and it was maths and I set off the fire extinguisher, which was funny at the time filled up the room with all this foam and then I've never seen mister Reveling more angry in my life. So that was the only detention I got at school. I was I was a pretty good kid. I didn't really wag too much and I didn't get into trouble too much.
Speaker 3: Jody.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just finding this completely implausible from you, right.
Speaker 2: That was And the only other one was someone used on the oval. Someone used I don't know, a type of fertilight or no. No, it was something to kill off the grass and wrote a message E A D into the oval which you could see from a plane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, certain body part.
Speaker 2: Which is which was That was not the process I had to go through to get into the school, That's for sure. That was it, Donut, That is it, Jody, You gotta you gotta first go. So that was. That was the pranks that we played.
Speaker 4: The standard do you want to talk footy? Or you can't be boring?
Speaker 1: Just a quick one that fits. We've got you because you know, I think you assume you're some sort of maybe the number one ticket holder, but crows trying to be busy. Can you see them landing Petty from Melbourne?
Speaker 2: I'd love to get Petty from Melbourne. But I don't think Melbourne's going to give him up, hazy. And then you know, Caine made a ridiculous statement the other day saying that would be a straight swap for Rightilthorpe. Absolutely no chance in the world we're getting rid of Riley, no thrill seeker, So no, I don't think, well we might. Who's the big fellow we picked up from the Gold Coast Sons. Apparently he's handy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is very good original west Abla boy underused.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've got some good picks as well, so let's hope that we get a bit busier during trade week, which ends next Friday.
Speaker 6: We've lost our boy Tom Dudo though to the Lions unfortunately that.
Speaker 2: He said, I love Tommy, I love reviews and he was a lovely guy. So characters like that are hard when they leave the club. But you know what, we all move on. That's what I got told of the Swans.
Speaker 3: It's not it's a business. Thanks Rodney.
Speaker 4: God, we missed you last week. Pleasure to have you back again, and yeah, thank you so much for joining us.
Speaker 3: I love you guys, spend you next week, love you too.
Speaker 6: Back if you've been waiting to skip to school holiday crowns for your next trip.
Speaker 5: Now is your chance you take.
Speaker 1: A sneaky weekend with what if dot com.
Speaker 4: Just imagine all those empty beaches.
Speaker 1: Full cocomdidation and more on the what if happens?
Speaker 5: What if it's Ouzzie for travel. Here's where you're waking up too later. What's the news today? Snooze news?
Speaker 1: Please keep those devilish handsome looks to your self. Six fifteen Venny Machine. Let's straighten up with a bit of six Josh on sunny again as well Post News News.
Speaker 6: Ukh all right, let's start with a bit of Hollywood gossip please. Barbie stars Margot Robbie and Ryan Gosling are expected to reunite for the first time since starring in the hit Warner Brothers film, which has grows to more than a billion dollars. It's been revealed that Robbie and Gosling have been tapped to starring Ocean's eleven prequel film. Oh God, sequels, prequels, does it all get a little bit confusing?
Speaker 1: Well, geez, I don't even want to admit that. What age I finally understood what a prequel was? Yeah, for a long time, you've been watching these things, man, Like, this doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 4: This doesn't make any sense. Yeah, yeah, so that's gonna happen.
Speaker 6: God knows how much they'll get paid to starring that, but obviously they've got great chemistry.
Speaker 4: You've seen the Barbie movie?
Speaker 1: No I haven't. It must be the only one.
Speaker 6: No, you're not, because I haven't either. But they were going to we were going to watch it the other night a home, but it was.
Speaker 4: Like thirty five dollars.
Speaker 1: Really, it's a rent a rent.
Speaker 4: Yes, how do you even do that on Apple? Something?
Speaker 1: Do you jump on Apple?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: How do you I'm being serious? How do you get a movie on streaming?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you go to like Apple Movies, but you have to pay, yeah, thirty five bucks to watch the Barbie movie.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't have thought just wait till it's freeze.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: You can rent movies on Amazon and Fox selling stuff as well, but normally not that expensive. But it's one of those you get it so quickly after it's been in the cinema, so that's why it's expensive.
Speaker 4: So if you wait till next year, it'll be cheaper.
Speaker 6: Okay, Yeah, Well I'll just I'll hang in there, guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly right.
Speaker 1: All right, so let's talk about the Creek World Cup very quickly, because if Australian fan, you probably don't want to. They got smashed by South Africa last night. Yuck, a record breaking losing performance. South put on seven three hundred eleven. They're fifty over US Australia or all out for one hundred and seventy seventh. There was a very controversial moment with Marcus Stoyness, but it wouldn't make that much of a difference because right now it would seem in this particular World Cup Australia sucks. And on top of that as well, they dropped out Alex Carey, Yes, just before yeah, Josh English, and you know how I feel about when our boy Alex Carry gets dropped really chucked tantrums.
Speaker 6: Yes, I mean yesterday when you heard the news that Alex Caarry has dropped, you just started throwing stuff across the studio.
Speaker 1: All of a sudden. It was my three year old and my five year old who are like dad.
Speaker 6: Yeah, grow up, Yeah, And then you're on the on your back just going no, no, not Alex in his beautiful eyes come back that sort of vibe.
Speaker 1: You'll be back anyway Australia in all sorts of the World Cup.
Speaker 8: News news notes, let's talk network because I know you want to not so the case over in Melbourne last night, where Australia have claimed a very comfortable win fifty to forty over New Zealand to draw first blood in Netbule's Constellation Cup.
Speaker 6: However, it wasn't without incident. Andrew Hayes, they never are.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 6: First things first, an injury scared of Ice captain Page Hadley.
Speaker 4: She got crushed by one.
Speaker 6: Of the New Zealand players who contestinable literally crushed her on.
Speaker 4: The ground of her Yeah wow, yeah, so she came off.
Speaker 6: She's okay though she looked like she'd hurt her knee, but she'll be fine.
Speaker 4: The other thing that happened is the lights went out.
Speaker 1: Really just like in the AFL this year up at the gather.
Speaker 5: Ah yes it did did.
Speaker 6: And also just like here down it's part I still call it Prissline Stadium whatever it's called now, Nepole Assay Stadium. Lights went out in a super netball some call super netball game as well classic.
Speaker 4: Are they just not paying their bills.
Speaker 1: More forgive on in South Australia because the power goes at all the time when it happens in places like Victoria and Queens and like, what's.
Speaker 4: Going on here? Not at John Caine Arena.
Speaker 6: Yeah, went out, but everything resumed and it was all good and we win by ten goals.
Speaker 1: Thank goodness for that very good stuff newt.
Speaker 4: For the AUSSI it is a great stuff. I mean, prob certainly outperforming the Australian crickets.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, that much is absolutely correct. All right. That is your post in just Snooze News coming up next to six fifteen vending machine. Get ready so win potentially an outstanding prize. But mixed with that is the chance to win the chips and please avoid the chips.
Speaker 5: Avoid the chips at all costs.
Speaker 4: People.
Speaker 1: Great, cool, Hey Jo, it's quick question without notice. In fact, let's do a bit of a wordplay on the counter. Three. You tell me your immediate thoughts on Gwyneth Paltrow will go at the same time. You're ready one, two, three.
Speaker 5: Good, He's a Google glup.
Speaker 1: While we differ ever so slightly, Yes, what about the latest in storm installment from our friend Gwyneth did a little run and Dash interview with Vogue's seventy three Questions, and I think she's tried to make a bit of a joke. Oh, it's just falling really flat. Of course, as we know, she won an Oscar for her role in Shakespeare and Love.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, never seen it, but I'm sure she was good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, obviously she won an Oscar, one of the most prestigious awards you can get. And some of the things that these Hollywood stars try to do now is sort of take the mickey about having an Oscar.
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't know that you should do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you should be really proud. Instead, Green thought it would be hilarious to pretend that her oscar was a doorstop.
Speaker 5: What a beautiful Academy award.
Speaker 3: My doorstop.
Speaker 1: It works perfectly.
Speaker 5: It's good gear from Gwenn.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Everyone was absolutely outraged.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, yeah, me guess social media backlash.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was some interesting comments via social media. People were very honest in their thoughts. But look, she's since come out and said, look, it was a joke. Guys, just relax, But can we take a little trip down Mamy Lane just for some of Gwynes, I'll call them mister manors. Okay, Yeah, let's go back to twenty twenty when she released a candle via her website that was supposed to give off the scent of her vagina. Remember when Gwyneth did that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How many candles dubai?
Speaker 6: When you said your thoughts on Gwyneth and you may be counter three?
Speaker 4: In my head, I was like, didn't you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: One, two, three? Vagina candle China.
Speaker 6: I was like, I'm sure she did something related to downstairs, but there you go.
Speaker 4: Thanks for reminding me.
Speaker 1: I'm just not sure what the sales were like. But before that, in January twenty nineteen, Terry Sanderson filed a law seats saying that Poultrow was skiing at a very fancy resort. She was out of control when she hit him from behind, knocked him down, land landed on top of him, and then skied off. See he comes Gwyneth, Oh, excuse me very much, what she's gone?
Speaker 6: And then it gets better because I remember she then alleged that he, when she was trying to get up, touched her inappropriately, probably on the vagina candle through the.
Speaker 1: Reversing no cat, and She's like, we should make a candle out of this. What's next for Gwyneth That's a big question. I'll tell you. I can almost predict this. It's ninety nine out of one hundred possibility of this happening. Yep, that she's going to release something on Instagram. It's going to be like, hey, guys, so many people have inboxed me when I have a bath So guess what I'm going to sell. I'm selling my bath water. Here you go, who wants to buy and consume some of my bathrooms?
Speaker 4: Oh? My god. She's very left of center, isn't she.
Speaker 6: I wonder when she has a bath does she use her oscar to prop open the door?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Exactly right. And in the follow up video on Instagram will be her saying, hey guys, unfortunately there's no more bath water to sell because I've drunk it all.
Speaker 5: When do you, widow, stop.
Speaker 1: Drinking your own bathwater? Gwinn? Let's get stuck with the Jodie story. What do we think in this week?
Speaker 6: Well, there was just a really solid theme that couldn't be ignored. You spent the entire week just man'splaining absolutely everything to everyone who would listen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay, that's right. So hey, I'm just trying to pick this up, said good or bad?
Speaker 6: Ah, Well, I'll let you be the little judge of that, shall you?
Speaker 1: Okay, here we.
Speaker 6: Go me diary, Well, who are you?
Speaker 5: It's international man'splaining week. No, it's freaking not, but it sure felt like it.
Speaker 1: It's Sunday off, which is really quite nice. Yeah, would to be quatic sent yesterday I took my son there.
Speaker 4: What were you doing there?
Speaker 1: Swimming? Jodes?
Speaker 3: Swimming?
Speaker 6: It's just a fairly unusual activity for you to do on a Sunday.
Speaker 1: Why are you going to the airport flying somewhere? Yes, Jody.
Speaker 5: Then we got into metrics chat.
Speaker 1: Maybe a lae with a three quarter sugar, that's free courty sugar people. Do people do half shugars?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: They don't really, you can do a half sugar like half a teas. What's the point, what's the theory behind that?
Speaker 1: Well, it's not as strong as a fool sugar. It's somewhere in between no sugar and a fool sugar. It's a half sugar.
Speaker 4: Did you just man explain the tea spoon to us?
Speaker 1: Did?
Speaker 6: Really? Before delving into the world of socks and mushrooms.
Speaker 1: But if you're a professional athlete. I'm more than comfortable for the port adelaide Crow's boards to be wearing tights a it was there black as well, so it's not like getting a super idea of you know, whether they had a specific the youngster. Do you know what I'm trying to say? Each other?
Speaker 6: Oh God, as you look around the room to all four women that you work with, what's the expression on each of our faces?
Speaker 1: Everyone's got their head in the hands.
Speaker 6: Speaking of boy bits, Andrew Hayes successfully pro created and became a daddy for the third time this week, and Auntie Jody politely requested to meet little Sonny for the first time. I would quite like to meet your baby today. Is that gonna be possible.
Speaker 1: I'll text him, see what.
Speaker 4: He's like on the boots on the.
Speaker 6: And you know that expression, diary as useless as tits on a bull. That's how my good friend Andrew felt during our new segment.
Speaker 3: Let's go girl.
Speaker 1: How did that feel? Just to get things off your chest?
Speaker 4: Really good, cathartic.
Speaker 2: I feel light, I.
Speaker 6: Feel But this is exactly why we don't let him have any input, particularly into segment. Names cannot be involved in chit chat because sweetie is not an acceptable nickname for anyone.
Speaker 1: We were brainstorming idea.
Speaker 6: Yeah we did come up with yeah, pretty much being ironic about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Sweety Pine Porium didn't get the Green Life Diary.
Speaker 6: I've been studying up on my topography and geography.
Speaker 1: Taylor in Springton. I'm Tyler's Springton.
Speaker 6: Up the hill beautiful which sort of Adelaide hills or the other direction?
Speaker 1: Ah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh beautiful? Are you heading into work tailor?
Speaker 1: Sorry? Are there other hills even north? Are there different sets of hills around South Australia?
Speaker 4: Stop explaining everything this week.
Speaker 1: We're from Adelaide as in like in South Australia or whereabouts.
Speaker 4: But at least I'm nailing parenting.
Speaker 6: And I hear this mom half of just poodo.
Speaker 1: Pants and great combination of words, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I just picked her up and enough chapped her in the shower and I said, no, she's fully toilet change normally, I said, Darling, how.
Speaker 4: Did that happen to you?
Speaker 5: Goes?
Speaker 4: I just thought it was a fast.
Speaker 6: Around out the week of man explaining a funeral home was left to explain to Jesse exactly where.
Speaker 4: Nan went funeral.
Speaker 9: I arrived about ten minutes half of the viewing had started.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yep, and my mom and Auntie.
Speaker 5: Had been in already and noticed that it was not my Nana in the coffin, it was some other lady.
Speaker 10: And yeah, we.
Speaker 3: Don't really know.
Speaker 5: They cremated Nana's body before we could actually do a viewing her. All right, let's wrap.
Speaker 6: This week up on an inappropriate Noteice I accidentally cracked onto Roland.
Speaker 1: We do out there?
Speaker 4: God, I love a man who's good with his hands.
Speaker 5: Roland again.
Speaker 6: Okay, Andrew, why don't you invite Jess to wrap her legs around your net?
Speaker 1: If there's anyone who we collects who wants to jump on my shoulders now they do it festival, Yes, but yes, if you've got a partner, that's going to be awkward. But I'm happy for him to sit on my shoulders.
Speaker 6: Yeah, amazing to that in the real morning of inappropriateness with listeners. Done so to our new team member Sonny on the tea, Roland, who's off to hr Ye game, and our commander in chief man'splainer.
Speaker 1: Are the different sets of heels around South Australia go.
Speaker 5: Off this weekend?
Speaker 11: Kings and Queens, all my love Jody.
Speaker 1: Appropriate for a Friday. Two songs, only one can be crowned the winner Battle of the Bangers, just to set you up and really shift you into the working day.
Speaker 4: Right, that's exactly right. Two songs. You can vote for another half an hour or so. Jody and Hazy Instagram page. Just do what's right, is what I would say. Okay, this is my song this week.
Speaker 12: Here we go, the beautiful vocal for burner Patting that's in the powder thing of that's where they just could not, under any circumstances produce anything less than a hit.
Speaker 6: No Bernard, of course, is performing at Harvest Rock this year.
Speaker 4: I will say this.
Speaker 6: I looked up the meaning to that song, and it's about being immortal.
Speaker 4: It's about your name being emblazoned.
Speaker 6: Across the universe, across the sky, in the galaxy. So I'm just saying, if you want to be immortal, then vote for my song this week.
Speaker 4: Okay, I can promise you.
Speaker 1: Do you think analyzing it just a little bit.
Speaker 6: Tout, maybe I thought it was just a really nice song and then I'm like, oh god, this is about being alive forever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, Okay, I see who you're trying to tap into. Very interesting move.
Speaker 4: Just people who want to live always.
Speaker 1: Maybe eternal life, all those types of things. That's fine.
Speaker 4: What's your song about.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about someone who is genuinely heavenly and that he is the great Matt Corby. Oh listen to that falsetto for days please, I'm on. He might call me. In terms of producing hits, has been a little.
Speaker 4: Bit quiet, a little bit right.
Speaker 1: Did he burst on the scene, Yeah, right back in the day and we're like, who is this angel? Yeah?
Speaker 6: And then he disappeared. He's quite opposite from being immortal.
Speaker 1: Well, do you know what I think? He's still performing unlike a powder finger.
Speaker 4: Dear, all right, cast your vote. We're going to play the winning song in around half nowt time.
Speaker 1: All right, it's at Jerdy and Hazy Instagram. My stuff. You're a school student in year twelve right now, you're just starting to get yourself prepped for exams and the next phase phase of your life. But what comes before that? Jode's is epic pranks for the last day of school for year twelve.
Speaker 4: That still happened.
Speaker 1: That still happens. What about the stuff that's coming out of the mill as well. Muck up dates shenanigans at leading schools have led to police being called and disciplinary action. So it's been revealed students from Furbank Grammar vandalized five cars at Brighton Grammar belonging to students, with report plead made to police. Mount Ridley College students dressed up cover the school with toilet paper, graffiti buildings and through flower bombs. No At bo Morris Secondary College, students dressed up as pregnant smoking mothers, blood splattered crime scene workers and escaped prisoners. Last year, a Scotch College teacher was left with a broken jaw after a prank went wrong.
Speaker 4: Well we Scotch College here or over there over there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, so that's what they're doing over in Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: It's a bit of a heads up as don't do what they did.
Speaker 6: This is like twelve years of schooling. Yeah, and this is what we've learned. And some of those schools are quite fancy and their parents have paid a lot of money to educate them.
Speaker 4: And yet here we.
Speaker 1: Are, here we are that's the end result. Third a twenty fourteen school pranks and what'd your school pranks, what did your pull for your year twelve, last day at school? And maybe some school pranks that went a little bit wrong. We do have a two hundred dollar beach house about you to give away. So unfortunately, you can't participate in this because you were homeschool. But if you went to a genuine school with other classmates, then please feel free to get involved. I'm just kidding. You went to school with other kids in you?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I did. Did you have a good time, Yeah, it's great.
Speaker 1: No pranks. You guys are so priven, proper.
Speaker 4: I went to an Anglican college, so we were very straight lized.
Speaker 1: Okay, absolute bunch of angels.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 1: School I went to. Someone put purple dye into the pool fifty meta pool bang. It was so funny. We woke up and I was like, wow, that's crazy. Fifty thousand dollars. It took it costs because they had to replace the whole filtering system.
Speaker 4: No way, so that wasn't good.
Speaker 1: Also, there was a deputy of principal by the name of mister Chandler who was the biggest knob on the planet, I'll say that. And his nickname was Prawn Prawn, which he didn't like, okay, and so we still don't know exactly who it was. But there's this giant bit of grass that sort of almost overlooks entire school, like it's on a bit of a forty five degree angle. Yeah, someone in round up giant letters like we're talking sort of ten meters high. P R A W N. Prawn poisoned at the lawn and that stayed there until they genuinely had to mold out what.
Speaker 4: Was wrong with the students at your school? Where did you go to school?
Speaker 6: Yattler Prison, Yatler High?
Speaker 1: Good's this what you're gonna do, because sometimes you're just gonna.
Speaker 4: You don't have to do it.
Speaker 1: It is prawn. Oh man, I've never wanted to punch someone in the face. He deserved that, mister.
Speaker 6: Chandler aggressive, okay, thirteen twenty four to ten. What sort of pranks did you pull at your school? We've got that two hundred dollars beach house voucher.
Speaker 4: Did you participate in any of these shenanigans? Of course I did.
Speaker 1: All right, let's do it next, and of course, and all the pranks that you do, even if the police get involved, please do it responsibly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Courtney, what happened at your school?
Speaker 10: So the popular boy group egged the popular girl group's cars, and vice versa, the popular girl group eggs the boys cars. However, I wasn't popular, but my car looked identical to a popular girl, so I got covered in eggs accessory.
Speaker 1: That's not fair, No, that is not fair. So in a way, I mean, egging another popular person's car is a way of almost flirting. But you are caught up in the crossfire, Courtney.
Speaker 10: Exactly, I wasn't one of the cool kids, and I didn't get Yeah, I still got the very much.
Speaker 4: Two ways. You can look at this, though, Courtney.
Speaker 6: You know, you know in your heart it was an accident, but you can just tell yourself that you were one of the cool kids.
Speaker 4: Good on you, Thank you so much. Monica. What was the school prank?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 13: I am flooded the bar flanks when I was younger of my friend.
Speaker 6: Perfect, that's what we're talking about, this behavior.
Speaker 1: He did it responsibly, though, Monica, didn't you sort.
Speaker 13: Of I put it all all of paper like in the I was really young child, like year three.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, started early. That's good morning.
Speaker 4: That's an epic laugh too.
Speaker 6: By the way, Thank you, Age, Good morning, Cage.
Speaker 9: Good morning. Yeah, there was a ticket that we didn't like, and we egged his car and then put oil all over it and then wrapped it up and glad rap.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's that's Fabris Colabrate, isn't it.
Speaker 1: So what was the end result of what happened to you? But also the car?
Speaker 9: The car the pain got absolutely ruined and it seeped through and rusted a little bit. Yeah, we all had five hundred dollars fans and got suspended.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, wow, so worth it?
Speaker 9: Cage, No, not at all?
Speaker 1: Can I ask as well? Cage. The teacher was at someone who was wildly unpopular.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, he was very angry to every student.
Speaker 4: Yes, you showed him.
Speaker 6: Kate, absolutely again, not that we're condoning this behavior, are we hate.
Speaker 1: Because I'll mention him again. Mister Chandler from HI school, who was just.
Speaker 6: Speaking of the knobs, Lisa, good morning.
Speaker 4: What was the prank?
Speaker 13: Hello, my friend's mom dad that would work teacher for a couple of months when we were in the nine Contravers. It was a real secret, and we took all of her mom's underwear and hit them around his classroom. And we went to an all girls' school, and so we would just everyone would just periodically find his these women's underwear, and nobody let him live it down.
Speaker 1: That's it. That's the one. That's what we're talking about, because there's a bit of substance to that as well.
Speaker 4: What was his reaction to the underwear?
Speaker 13: He was just all embarrassed, super flustered, and he was kind of middle aged, and all the girls chit chatting behind his back and he was he did not like it.
Speaker 1: Okay, perfect, yep. I mean, of course, if you're a would work teacher at a all girls school, oh you do know, you wouldn't be thinking the stuff going on one sounds at all, will be chatting ab No.
Speaker 4: No, So what's the moral of this whole segment that we've just done.
Speaker 1: From your point of view, go hard or go good luck to all thes of course responsibly seems like the right time.
Speaker 2: To do this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, two songs, two opportunities just to go onto the weekend, right, and I mean the ultimate way to go on the weekend is one thousand bucks in your public by Franchester in terms of tunes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we got your cup.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so we're going to reveal the winner. Our Battle of the Banger is camera guy, Josh, good morning to you.
Speaker 3: Good morning guys.
Speaker 4: You've got some feedback for us.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 14: I thought they were two great, uplifting songs. But Catherine in the inbox, Hello Jody and Hasse, I think you both lose in Battle of the Bangers. Those two songs suck big times.
Speaker 3: Whoa, Catherine.
Speaker 14: What I'd say to you is jump on the Nova player and request a five poin fifty five pump up song.
Speaker 1: Exactly. It's very true.
Speaker 4: Just turn that for an upside down great cool Josh.
Speaker 3: But there has to be a winner.
Speaker 4: There has to You want to play the two songs first, or just rip straight into it.
Speaker 1: I was just ripped straight into this un Oh.
Speaker 3: It's hazy.
Speaker 1: Ah, soak up these beautiful falsetto tones. Mat Corby, I mean he was sent you a couple of music lots. I think you can all agree on that, Shrine appreciate some good music.
Speaker 4: If you played Summer, would you winning song?
Speaker 1: Matt Corby? There it is a bat all the bankers winger. Matt Corby brother, let's talk quickly as well, Joe. It's about this little celebration of the warns of Frederick Street. Finus. We're getting a little bit fancy here, Jodie Hayes. We are very good, isn't it. So we want you to do is regional an overplayer Apple online at nov Fam and just tell us how you fake your fancy. Yes, So for example, I mean we spoke about if you're a Snickers or a Mars bar connoisseur and you just like to eat that with a knife and fork.
Speaker 5: Ooh a loh deed very de da.
Speaker 6: Do you sort of get a bottle of you know, prosecco and pop it like it's a French champagne, like it's a verb or something.
Speaker 1: You just switch labels. Have you ever switched a label and a wine bottle?
Speaker 6: Well, some people like to take something like your l Casco wine and decanter it into a thing.
Speaker 4: So it's like it's fancy, it ain't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. All right, jump on the overplayer and give us you all best responses for your fake fancy, and we could be giving you a real life luxury experience. So think a stay at Sequoia Luxury Light Lodge.
Speaker 6: It's so fancy that I had to tell you how to pronounce the names.
Speaker 1: That is very, very true. It's way too fancy for me.
Speaker 6: We're talking shopping sprees, an entire day at the day spa for you and your squad, maybe a limo ride to your favorite place, favorite restaurant for dinner. All bougie stuff, bougie.
Speaker 1: How do you fake your fancy? Regis on and overplay Apple online at nov AFM. Look for Frederick Street Finance in the fancy blue packet. Your local drag supermarket be excellent anywhere with Frederick Street Finance devoted to excellence. Speaking of excellence, when you have a chicken pie, do you do you like the chicken head poking out of it as well?
Speaker 4: This is one of the nastier stories you'll live here.
Speaker 1: God talk about it.
Speaker 4: Max.
Speaker 5: That is your sixty seconds.
Speaker 6: At Charles Darwin University, you can fit learning around your lifestyle with flexible one hundred percent online courses.
Speaker 5: Applications now open.
Speaker 3: At Hillcrest.
Speaker 14: A crash on Northeast Road near Pittman Road.
Speaker 1: Debris on the North South Motorway near the Port Wakefield Road intersection at Waterloo Corner with speeds.
Speaker 6: Reducing What about this story that has, as you like to say, landed on my desk like we use our desks. Who thought a posh London restaurant has freaked out customers by serving up a chicken pie with the bird's heads sticking out of the pastry.
Speaker 1: Surprise, good use, nothing goes to wass.
Speaker 6: The forty two dollars la grand cock dish you heard, dirty bird with chicken hearts, livers, wings and feet and features a dead bird's head poking through the top.
Speaker 1: Again here we go.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: One punter on Instagram said the bird's head looked like it had been melted by acid, while another said.
Speaker 5: It was nasty.
Speaker 4: So this is what they're doing.
Speaker 6: The restaurant's called fowl by the way, Yeah, aptly named Wow the Grimpie is part of the restaurant's bid to use every part of an animal so to cut out food waste.
Speaker 5: Nice concept, horrible execution.
Speaker 1: Gosh, yeah, that wouldn't that wouldn't you say? Look, I'm not a chef or anything, but wouldn't that mean that maybe use some of these bits of the animal for say, I don't know, mince.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Customers can also get a thirty dollars chicken leg corn dog with the bird's foot still attached to the drum set.
Speaker 1: Yeah good. Yeah, that's nice, isn't it.
Speaker 6: That's what you want in r KFC, isn't it. Yeah, just like a little bird's foot sticking.
Speaker 1: Up, turn you off KFC for at least two days before you go back. I love that the b blokes going to this restaurant be like and just trying to impress each other and have you fit after a couple of lagers in the go I guess which is hey, waiter, Yeah, I'll have the cock thanks, And then it comes out and they're like, oh god, I kid you not.
Speaker 4: I was in the markets yesterday.
Speaker 6: I popped in to get some lunch and I couldn't resist, once again in my life, the lure of a chicken dim sim in the markets.
Speaker 5: I just can't.
Speaker 1: I'm powerless because you're a warm blooded human. That's what we do. And so I go straight for the chicken dimmis.
Speaker 4: Oh you get them from this chicken butcher in the market. And I'm not kidding.
Speaker 6: As I was standing there ordering my dim sim, this woman comes up and she goes, excuse me, do you have chicken livers? And the guy behind the counter is like, oh no, I'm sorry, We've only got chicken hearts and she was like great, thanks and walks off.
Speaker 1: What is this city? Seriously? I bet you I've got him in Melbourne.
Speaker 4: You tell me you built a time machine.
Speaker 1: On this daisy? Another day, another door? Whoa, whoa? Hang on, jad'es it's Friday, Friday the thirteenth, whoa spooky?
Speaker 5: Don't walk under ladders?
Speaker 4: Have any encounters with black cats of any kind?
Speaker 1: Yes, and don't put a black cat under a ladder, double bad luck, and particularly if that black cat goes under the ladder and there's also a mirror there and it steps on it and the mirror breaks and triple bad luck.
Speaker 4: Twenty one years bad luck.
Speaker 1: Oh, very goodness, nineteen seventy one. Let's go back on this day, thirteenth of October. Sasha Baron Cohen was born in London, England. Today's's fifty second birth.
Speaker 4: Happy birthday, Dear Sasha.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sasha, many baby Sasha's getting around reckon well.
Speaker 5: Not men, no baby Sasha.
Speaker 11: Men.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but geez, he probably made the name quite trendy. And then of course what was born was born at Yeah, and every single schmuck going hey, hey, hey, guys, listen to this. Listen you already ready, very ready, very nice. I just like it.
Speaker 5: Yesizing your party trick?
Speaker 1: No imitatal?
Speaker 5: Now go home wine.
Speaker 1: Nineteen eighty two, A Thought was born in Sydney. Today is his forty first birthday, which just goes to tell you and show you how young he was when he was winning the Olympic goal So seventeen and two thousand, because he's only forty one.
Speaker 6: That's insane, isn't It feels like he's been around forever.
Speaker 1: But what about the pressure of the world on that kid?
Speaker 6: Yeah, unbelievable, and he just swam it off from the way those big flip of feet, it's big.
Speaker 1: Ridiculous feet. I think he's about it. So I forty six or something? Yeah, not a European. Nineteen ninety four, Fiona camp Will become the first woman to walk around the world when she completed her eleven year journey on this day.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, can you think of anything worse?
Speaker 6: Some days I can't even be motivated to go for a twenty minute walk around the.
Speaker 1: Block with the dog. Yeah, it turned out you were just hungry too. He went for a walk to bit upset by that, he took a wrong turn. Bang took eleven years to find a weaver hat.
Speaker 5: Well Fiona number one saw on.
Speaker 1: In October thirteen, two thousand and seven. How very appropriate for a Friday. I have fun with this one. The pretender by the Food File.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, same.
Speaker 1: This is Jody and Hazy on Nova