Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne, Melbourn, Jason Lauren, start your morning the right.
Speaker 2: Way, be great day.
Speaker 3: This is Jason Lauren. Good morning and happy Forada.
Speaker 2: Morning Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Sorry sorry that was that was really rude of me to do that in front of Clint's fast. It's a grand old come for me and for you.
Speaker 4: That On my social media this morning, I've posted a video of you singing that song after the sign and there was much more enthusiasm. If you look at the video, it's very funny because he's just dancing away and behind by himself. Behind him Andrew Dillon, who's the new CEO of the I f L, is like.
Speaker 2: Trying to get his attention.
Speaker 3: Clan.
Speaker 2: Just swing any scarf a great night now.
Speaker 3: Question, I gave your serf to us and no one likes like a wingy winner class on the punt.
Speaker 2: Be a good winner, Clint. What does that even mean?
Speaker 1: We're in Adelaide, have a bit of respect in enemy territory. There's nothing sweeter state win.
Speaker 4: I mean, we are coming to you live from Adelaide this morning because we did come over here for round.
Speaker 2: Can I say I am a loving Adelaide?
Speaker 3: Yes? Thank you, thank you so much for having us this joint is awesome. We had a ripping night last night. We went out for a cheeky little team bonding lunch. Well, Clint took the scooters for a test drive this morning.
Speaker 4: I'm very concerned about Clint's welfare. How much sleep did you get up celebrating the question? Were they more or beers drunk? That's on par drink responsibly, of course, Clint.
Speaker 2: Always.
Speaker 3: The D's fans loved you last night at the stat that is a ripping stuf as well. At the walk from the stadium back to the city. It's very cool. Lots of high fivesow.
Speaker 2: It was high fiving and low fiving everyone.
Speaker 4: All of a sudden, we walked from the stadium across this glorious footbridge, under a tunnel into some variety of train station and then we popped out on a gaming floor in the middle of the poke.
Speaker 3: It was like the reverse bat cave. We came up more like hello, there we are, with lots of shadow, lots of people. Bumped into Sam Mack. He was very late.
Speaker 2: We bumped into him twice.
Speaker 4: We did, and we bumped into him after he had just left the Adelaide Crows Dressing rooms whatever cought, and I.
Speaker 3: Was like, why would you get in?
Speaker 2: But why would you? But no one wants to see when you lose Sam mac Just let him grieve.
Speaker 3: On there he got into the dressing room. Just hold that thought, because Clint made an absolute fool of himself yesterday.
Speaker 4: We had a situation because mister Melbourne over here, which you are, by the way, I've never seen so many people wave at someone in my life.
Speaker 2: Oh there's standards, there's Clinton.
Speaker 3: Tony Jones copped a few looks as well outside the stadium.
Speaker 2: I didn't see Chompers. Should we call Chompers this morning? See how he's nine eight?
Speaker 3: Absolutely well. I want to call John stand Away at some point Clint's dad, because you don't face it. We don't want John Well.
Speaker 2: I just think he's going to be embarrassed by his sons.
Speaker 3: When we tell your dad what you did last night after the game. You know what? One year many fair enough, that's good, it's good.
Speaker 4: I rate a real rollercoaster of emotion with Chase, who went from the highest of highs to the lowest of los within fifteen minute windows his.
Speaker 3: Way into bed. But we are alive from Adelaide this morning. We are here for gather around. This city knows how to put it on. If you get a chance to get to essay, I strongly advise you to do it. Wasn't it? Yeah? And honestly, quick little flight from Melbourne bring the family for school holidays?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? What about the flights?
Speaker 3: Tell us about the flight.
Speaker 2: It was just full of footy people. And you guys got on a special charter.
Speaker 1: You really got on the Carlton charter with the Carlton mascot, Norell, Navy, Nerell.
Speaker 3: I woke up. I thought it was a movie world, unlike bat girls in front of me? What's going on? I don't know where.
Speaker 1: I was spinning away, tumbling her way down the arm.
Speaker 3: And I was trying to have a sleep because you came on a separate flight.
Speaker 5: Was he?
Speaker 3: And we're trying to have a sleep. And then who was it? It jumped on the mic?
Speaker 4: Oh Anthony, Yeah, hang on on the mic on the plane, back on the on the aeroplane.
Speaker 3: Speaking, Yeah, did a Q and A. Then he did raffle a little raffle. Sorry. Yeah. The winner of the sign football from twenty one a is he'd do the row, he'd go two Grand Final tickets from.
Speaker 2: Thirty cheers squad plane. Yes, yeah, we all got the Carlton weren't even playing playing tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Oh it was cool though we got on the plane. Everyone got a Carlton's up on street.
Speaker 2: No one on street must be suffering.
Speaker 3: It was bizarre. It was very odd. The camera crews were out filming everyone and then they're like, everyone, we're going to get you to hold your scarfs up and wave them in the air.
Speaker 1: Because of the because of the kerfuffle in the aisles, there was no drink service.
Speaker 3: No drinks trolleys.
Speaker 2: They couldn't get through.
Speaker 3: The NoREL Navy was did that?
Speaker 2: Did she have the big pompoms on the plane?
Speaker 3: Had it all? There was a still walker at one point on a ride trip.
Speaker 1: This has been for the Melbourne Football Club, a superb week's worth.
Speaker 3: It's a bad gold it is.
Speaker 4: It is fair to say the Adelaide Crows were not thrilled their fans.
Speaker 3: They put up a good fight last night.
Speaker 1: Though the Crows were on the front were starting come wasn't they wait so another twenty minutes they might have got us.
Speaker 4: Can I make a confession? We've come to Adelaide together. I watched about four minutes of football tops.
Speaker 3: I was right in it.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: I was having a wow of a time just talking to people.
Speaker 3: It's a lovely ground, isn't it. It's like very picturesque.
Speaker 2: I've never seen so many stands named after so many people in my life.
Speaker 3: We're in the Sir Donald Bradman Stand, Yes, we were.
Speaker 4: They were like, there's like fifteen legends have stands there. And then there's the hill, the old School Hill where people still stand.
Speaker 3: I love that in the day sink sink schooners. And if you are coming to Adelaide for a game, I would suggest staying at the stadium hotel, which is so cool that they built a hotel into the stadium, Like I love that.
Speaker 2: Everyone says it's very fancy. We didn't get to stay.
Speaker 3: It's the Abyss very comfortable, great bed. Great.
Speaker 4: Don't ordering a MC delivery to the on my Bingo four we are or just a cheeseburger and hang on.
Speaker 2: I was starving because I flew up quite late and I hadn't eaten anything since.
Speaker 3: Got a delivery to THEE.
Speaker 2: I'm telling Abyss that was not on my big note car for this year.
Speaker 3: So when we were heading back to the hotel because you know, it was a Chersburger. Mum and I over here. We're old, so we called it a night. We left our young child clean out and said, you know, god speed, and had someone else on standbhy in the newsroo. And then as we were walking home, Lauren's like, mum, Mum's hungry.
Speaker 2: I walked past her twenty four hour pancake parlor and I was like, not a bad option, Jace loves apparently.
Speaker 3: Did you know there? You know, I know there wasn't a mini bar in the Abyss, but did you see there was vending machines with Jim be mccola on the list? Yes, yes, you could get noodles. Was Jim mc coola or a powerade? There's big noodles toodles in there. You didn't see that.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't do that question question do you want to do by yourself?
Speaker 2: On the I wondered.
Speaker 4: I was like, is the Abyss a hotel where he needs a key to get in the elevator or do I need to go to Yeah?
Speaker 2: My god, he was I to go down. I to do the walk of shame down to the street. Schiersburger.
Speaker 3: Did you get some nugs as well? Can we address possibly the most embarrassing thing I've ever witnessed.
Speaker 2: Clinton talks a big game, massive game.
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 2: Are you the number one ticket holder at the Demons yet?
Speaker 3: I mean, if I'm not, I'm a close.
Speaker 4: Who's got who's the number one ticket holder? I don't know, because I bet they are in the rooms after the win. Clint had said you'd spoken to Track and said, I'm taking Jase down to the rooms after the game.
Speaker 3: So I wanted him to chat to the players. I was making notes the whole game. I was like, give him some feedback weaknesses, strength.
Speaker 2: That's I personally thought it was a terrible idea from the minute.
Speaker 3: It was who was catching the ball and that sort of thing.
Speaker 4: So then we hike from the Donald Bradman Sound to the other side of Adelaide to where the dressing rooms were. First of all, we went too far and we tried to get in a goods lift and let the staff the.
Speaker 3: Adelaide very protective of her lift.
Speaker 2: Yes, take the jobs very seriously. You know what she like, shepherd me, well you to walk in, and she closedlined you did.
Speaker 3: She's going to the matterview.
Speaker 4: She said, this is a good lift, darling, get out. So out we hopped, and then we had to go to another lift to get to the room.
Speaker 3: Can I do the reenact? This is this is Clint, you know, and we're all following him. He's like, this way, guys, we're in. We're in. And he's on the phone. He's like, we don't need wristbands. They're coming to get us. We're in. We're in. I don't think we're in. I don't know. It was just it was just a sudden turn.
Speaker 2: You're like, I don't think you know why he said that because he went to the front of the line and the guy said, no wristband, now entry mate.
Speaker 3: And it was like mine, very firm.
Speaker 4: I heard Clint say. He said, but I'm clin. She said, I'm on the Today Show. You can google me.
Speaker 3: That is bullshit. But down the tower between your legs.
Speaker 2: It was how many people did you call last night's trying to get in?
Speaker 3: I made a few calls.
Speaker 4: Because then as as we did the slow walk home, he goes, the CEO is coming together.
Speaker 3: We're back at the We're back at we're at the casino gaming this quick, guys, they're now going to let us in. Meanwhile, the team left the stadium forty minutes ago. Point from the newsroom is here physically.
Speaker 2: We are doing this hearing body. But his spirit died last.
Speaker 3: Night Melbourne won.
Speaker 2: My spirit died were somewhere. It's left somewhere in Adelaide.
Speaker 3: In the mean streams go to somewhere lost at two am.
Speaker 2: Because we're coming to life from Adelaide this morning.
Speaker 4: After we had around, we have been gathering around, we have and I've got right around Adelaide.
Speaker 2: The people here are nicer than any other city. We have I think the.
Speaker 3: Ultimate lunch yesterday. Some of the restaurants here incredible as well. I was mentioning earlier, start planning your say road trip out South Australia dot com slash road trips today.
Speaker 4: You know what I had the other day? Hey diddle, it's a port Adelaide. Former captain has a wine company. Now really, hey, did the wines from Adelaide?
Speaker 3: You said, Adelaide? They say, Elaid Can we can? We not? In the presence of a local Ladian Alaide. Joshuo's the big dog here guys. No, but here morning, Adelaide, Thank you for having us Adelaide. Lovely, have you guys here now, Josh? We having given the heads up about some local delicacies, Yes, that are only here in.
Speaker 2: Adelaide, and we think people are a bit weird.
Speaker 6: I am very intrigued by this.
Speaker 3: This looks really cool. So you've grown up here?
Speaker 2: Yes, right, born and bread, born and bread, yes, right.
Speaker 3: First things first, I heard about the water, the waters.
Speaker 2: We got warned we could get barley belly from the water.
Speaker 3: We need travel traveler, fine, do.
Speaker 2: People in Adelaide know their water tastes? Funny?
Speaker 6: I think we just get accustomed to it.
Speaker 3: We're used to it like a powdery taste. Yesterday, they've got iron guts. Here we go. This is this is Adelaide. But what is it?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 3: Because yeah, I think they're cut back, oh budget.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a bit like mothball or you know what it is.
Speaker 3: It's like you know when you've got a water bottle and it's left in the car for three weeks and then you don't drink it. That's what it's like. No, that smells a bit. It just doesn't like it becau, there's no let's talk about it.
Speaker 2: You should drink that. You need hydration.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. Let's talk about some of the local delicacies. The first one I hear a lot about is the ice coffee love it. Is it a particular brand.
Speaker 6: That you have, Farmers Union ice Coffee iconic Here in Adelaide they do chocolate or just ice, just ice coffee.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm going to give it a taste. Am I drinking this from the carton? How do people Adelaide?
Speaker 3: I hope you do.
Speaker 2: Should I have shaken it first?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're supposed to shake it? Have a hoo? I am right? Parts are pretty well.
Speaker 2: Oh that's that's good. It's really see sugary. Yes, yeah, that's what I need this morning.
Speaker 3: It's good.
Speaker 6: I used to have this each morning from when I was about eighteen to twenty two.
Speaker 3: Every morning I would have one protein.
Speaker 2: This is what ites have.
Speaker 3: It's very popular, is gone. I don't know what it is. It's a pie chicken soup. I know you said that.
Speaker 6: I've been I was born in bread and Adelaide. The thing in front of you, Jason right now, I have never eaten what is it?
Speaker 3: What is it called? It's called a pie floater?
Speaker 2: So is it a pine?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And there's peas all around it. Usually the peas are but on top of this pie like I would do it.
Speaker 2: It's just like a four and twenty and chicken, so I would do it.
Speaker 3: If it was like a gravy. That's a hard nur.
Speaker 4: Even the local, the local Adelaidian isn't donate it. Oh my god, wash it down with some dusty water quick.
Speaker 3: You need to pass in that ice coffee. I reckon water, some ice coffee. I'm okay, thanks, I'm happy to eat that because there is no way in hell I will be indulging on the third item on the list, which is Josh Smiley Fritz? Have you not had Melbourne? Let's bung Fritz. It's not it's not ham, it's not bacon spam? Well is it mixed meat? We're not quite sure, but we love it.
Speaker 4: Let me explain it to people who can't see. Imagine spam in a circle with Clint Stanaway's face. It looks like Clint hold it.
Speaker 2: Up on.
Speaker 3: It looks it looks like one of those face look like Nicholas cage in face off taste? Do we need to have sauce of this? Smells like dog food?
Speaker 2: Can you stop fingering it like that? You're bring your dirty hands.
Speaker 3: Which is it something you normally cook or you just have it, just have.
Speaker 4: It as is, which is like meat not meat loaf? What was that stuff I used to have as a kid stras? Is it like stras?
Speaker 3: What's that like? It sounds like you're chewing on plastic.
Speaker 6: I don't think he's gone for a second.
Speaker 4: I think we've unfairly displayed the tastes of absolutely because there's beautiful things from South Australia's good cheeses, there's popping Bay oysters.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, he's throwing the smilet face on the.
Speaker 3: Back of your uy behind me. It's just the face on the hand.
Speaker 2: We've been gathering around in South Australia.
Speaker 3: I love it. Delightful, hasn't it? Great hospitality? Trips on over yet, Hey, we'll point out cracking airport. Great airport airport.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the stuff at the airport.
Speaker 4: I tried to get on an earlier flight, so I was here on Tuesday and I wanted to go home early. You know, they're quite they can be quite difficult airport stuff going No for the flights, they were straight onto it.
Speaker 3: That was song. Have you ever to do the pack of shame? You know when you luggage just a couple of over and you got to repack with the suitcase open, everyone's line up behind. Embarrassing only on jet Star really end up just putting on the outfits on you wearing like nine.
Speaker 4: That makes no sense when they weigh your hand luggage and they're like too heavy, it's too late.
Speaker 3: So what do you do?
Speaker 2: People start taking stuff out wearing it, But what does it still the same?
Speaker 3: It's still going in the same.
Speaker 2: Plane, should be the size not there That loans.
Speaker 3: Clint yesterday because we were late taking all said we were leaving Melbourne Airport and the captain comes over.
Speaker 2: The captain came over over the p I was like, I know Clint's popular, but that's yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like, shouldn't you be up the front one straightaway? Welcome to No. He came over and he's like, ladiesmen, quite heavy traffic leaving Melbourne Airport. We've got about one, two, three, fourteen.
Speaker 1: Fourteen planes in front of us waiting to take fourteen, all going together around fourteen planes at Melbourne Airport.
Speaker 4: Fourteen plane fourteen and here's the it's a busy day at the airport.
Speaker 2: School holidays.
Speaker 3: We get airborne and you know how they do the whole like, we're going to try and make up as much time as we can.
Speaker 2: Yeah, love it when they do that, God love them.
Speaker 3: They made up a fair but like maybe a half hour late. And as we're coming in, Clint's like, well, you know, if they can go that quick all the time, why aren't they to do it?
Speaker 2: You know it, why don't they your foot down and get me there.
Speaker 3: As quick as possible. It's because of the cost of fuel. They burn for fuel. So Clint came up with the idea. Do you remember what you suggested?
Speaker 1: Oh jeez, it was twenty four hours ago. I'm not too sure I got the memory for it.
Speaker 3: But he suggested they pass an fo machine around the plane and.
Speaker 4: Collection in church like the collection plate can see coins in. If you want to go faster, yeah.
Speaker 3: Captain can put the pedal down. But everyone's got to tap and go. Here's my theory. Majority rules.
Speaker 1: Effectively, your press your call button and if we're in a majority, basically everyone has to pay chip in the extra five bucks ten bucks, and then we tap and go and then we.
Speaker 4: No way they charge you so much as it is, just don't give me the pathetic little keiche. Save your money on the keich for the one our flight and add it on the fuel unless get ask exactly.
Speaker 3: But imagine being poor Tina just sitting there going to see green kids. You're in no rush and the whole plane turning on you because she won't tap and go that.
Speaker 2: I'm not in a rush to get home to my family. Ah, you can drive this as slow as you like.
Speaker 3: I reckon. We like we should circle for a bit.
Speaker 4: It depends which end of the plane you're sitting in. If you're up the front of your few my laps, you could get a few more rosa.
Speaker 3: The one time we have been upgraded, we're coming back from Fiji. The one time it's premium economy, just getting upgrade to that. Yeah, like, I'm sorry, we're gonna have to circle, you know, and we're like we will stay up here all that. Let's keep going till this baby runs out of fuel. We are doing the show live from Adelaide for gather around year two. They have done this second you're in a row.
Speaker 4: There's four years in Adelaide and can I We went last night was amazing. So if you missed out this year because the games have all sold out. I'd get involved next to you.
Speaker 2: Do it early.
Speaker 1: I saw the premier last night from South Australia.
Speaker 3: Peter melanowskis he's quite easier. Did you say hello? I said hello, Yeah, you other Premier.
Speaker 4: I like the other day when we talked about the biggest celebrities in our phone and you said the Premier of Melbourne.
Speaker 2: I felt sad for you, Victoria. I actually felt a bit flat for you, because I know you know.
Speaker 3: Do you know what Lauren?
Speaker 2: And I know you know bigger celebrities than.
Speaker 3: Have you got her number?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, you don't.
Speaker 2: You know you know more for most.
Speaker 4: People than that, But for some reason you think that is the top of the tree in celebrity circles. You bumped into many celebrities last night, and the one you've mentioned is the Premier of South Australia.
Speaker 3: Bump.
Speaker 2: He bumped into Eddie McGuire.
Speaker 3: Oh God, Eddie. I think he's back there, still finishing the chat.
Speaker 2: I love. He bumped into Brad Green. Melbourne football club legend.
Speaker 3: Johnton was there as well.
Speaker 2: I saw Gavin Wayanganeen are so easy on the.
Speaker 3: Eye, Gavin fresh from Survivor.
Speaker 2: I think it was Gavin Wayanganeen because someone showed me a picture.
Speaker 3: Of I think it was. It wasn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't so well, we don't know each other. By the way he survived because I.
Speaker 3: Saw him yesterday must have been on Survivor because he didn't pick you up and say, now you introduced me to tracks manager who wasn't watching any of the gameship like Christians having a ripper and he goes someone just told me that, I'm like, you're the manager.
Speaker 4: Robbie Dratzi would have been, oh ya, that's Gavin Wanganeene saw him last night Dreamer.
Speaker 2: The track was good last night, mate, three seconds of.
Speaker 3: Fall, watched Fire, he was very good in the last quarter. Tell Lauren what your dad was saying about last time Melbourne played down here.
Speaker 1: So dad did a Dad did a walk from the Adelaide Oval back to the hotel across that base did and it was against Port Adelaide, Melbourne. Port Adelaide and the Port Adelaide support has really got up the Melbourne supporters spitting at them.
Speaker 7: Yes.
Speaker 4: No, Once I was at a game and the Port Adelaide support us spat at one of my friends in there doing a Geelong scuff.
Speaker 2: Really, they're like camels, spit like camels.
Speaker 3: Reallys. You know, we have a problem with people booing. I don't think you would.
Speaker 2: I don't like spinning. Spitting is not on Yeah, not for you. For me, I don't like booing either. Should all be happy for one another.
Speaker 3: It's coming up to seven o'clock week right, Well, good morning everybody, and happy for Friday.
Speaker 2: My goodness, it's Friday. Shout out to all the parents. Yes, why school holidays?
Speaker 3: We're halfway baby, Well you haven't been there for the last twenty four hours, No, I have not.
Speaker 4: I've never seen a man so enthusiastic to get on a plane to Adelaide for gather around, you know me.
Speaker 3: Like just supports more business in towns.
Speaker 2: You know, Adelaide is not a small town economy.
Speaker 3: Pump some cash into the year, got it, Clint? You got it? So that we are.
Speaker 4: How much of your own money have you spent on this trip supporting small towns and businesses.
Speaker 3: For breakfast? So that's a good start. Thank you, Thank you. I'm feeding one Ronald after another.
Speaker 2: We are at Adelaide this morning, and we are loving it.
Speaker 3: Got Grimace's rent paid this morning. You can start planning your SA road trip to South Australia dot com. Go to the website. Sorry, South Australia dot com slash road trips.
Speaker 2: You should have driven here. We should have done a road trip in our winter bager. I feel like it was a missed opportunity. Our striving was. Imagine how much fun we would have had next year.
Speaker 3: There's always next year. Guys see the Today Show. Have gone to that fancy winery just out of the one withoud like the the Glasshouse.
Speaker 2: That is amazing podcasting yesterday wine maker there. He's quite a character. You can go and make your own blends. I did it once. Cool.
Speaker 4: We love Adelaide. We've had a great time so far. Although he was a small situation, you guys flew separately to me and I have been informed that one Clint Stanaway has done something very nulty.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: There's a story in the news today about an Aussie father of two who was kicked off a flight because he took a certain photo at the airport. This man was traveling Sydney to Brisbane and he took a photo of him and the family walking up the stairs to get on the aircraft.
Speaker 3: Yes, is it not allowed.
Speaker 2: Well, apparently not.
Speaker 3: Do you mean he took a nice family photo of his kids and his missus getting up the stairs on the plane? I took a nice yeah you and I literally the amount of people because we posted that photo yesterday, the amount of people that sent me this news story going you and Clint should be locked up as well.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 4: I tried to get on the plane, tried to take a photo of my kids as they got off the plane, and a lady called me very bad swear words.
Speaker 3: Come on, why don't tell me. Don't tell me. It's because they're filling it. Don't tell.
Speaker 2: And he got kicked off.
Speaker 3: No, they should set up the camera system they have on the bottom of the loop on a roller coaster. Well, he said, and when you get it off the plane, you can look at the wall of photos, that one and going down the green screen, so you can pick your background. He said, I'm getting on a plane and maitious.
Speaker 4: He did say his phone was on error plane mos, So hang on, you're not allowed to do it.
Speaker 2: Well, if they're.
Speaker 4: Refeeling apparently not. It's like at the petrol station. You're not supposed to be on your phone.
Speaker 2: Why is that? What is the thing with petrol and phones.
Speaker 3: I think it could like a fire. Where's the fire in the phone?
Speaker 2: It could spark a fire, makes electronics. I'm asking the question.
Speaker 3: That's what the sticker says. If you look at the set it there with Lauren, what is it?
Speaker 4: I mean maybe if it was it Hello Moto flip phone, you might flip it too hard, might snap in half.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 2: No one's doing that, I reckon.
Speaker 3: Even the pilots are up the front trying to send you cheeks were like to the sky.
Speaker 2: I was on a play once saw the pilot playing.
Speaker 3: Are you serious?
Speaker 2: Playing candle crush?
Speaker 3: At what point?
Speaker 2: Was well in there? Cruise control, bra It's called autopilot. I got in trouble once from a pilot for saying.
Speaker 3: That you're just going down the engaging cruise control brouh.
Speaker 2: Anyway, this is not about me over the PA tension, Bros. Should I buy more lives on.
Speaker 3: Candy bro Hey, brah Weather for our arrival twenty five and like you, that would be right, Broh. I want to run with this thirty twenty four to ten. Have you been told off as an adult?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: It's so embarrassing getting in trouble.
Speaker 3: Do you know what happened to me the other days of the movies with the kids. And you know how, for some stupid reason, they send the movie cinema casual in and they walk down the stairs. During a movie, they stand at the front of the cinema and they watch the crowd and then they walk back out. I have no idea why they do it. Like they walk into the cinema during a movie and they've got a torch to.
Speaker 2: Make sure everyone's behaving themselves.
Speaker 3: They go down the front. I look, and then they walk back out and doing something. She shut the torch on me and went like, get your feet down off the seat.
Speaker 2: Oh, come on.
Speaker 3: I was so embarrassed, so embarrassed.
Speaker 4: That's embarrassed that I'm embarrassed for you. I've got secondhand embarrassment. There are people too strict with rawles, aren't they.
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 2: I know someone that got to find for jaywalking, And I was like, that's humil about.
Speaker 3: When you get dinged by a tram. I am in my home. Stop ding your dinger.
Speaker 2: I can see you. I've just got nowhere to go.
Speaker 3: I go to way for the door and they think I'm gonna slam the door on the tram. It's like he's up turbo.
Speaker 2: Getting dinged by a tram is humiliating.
Speaker 3: You don't want over the.
Speaker 2: Loser on my forehead.
Speaker 3: At the survey before, someone was using their phone and the attendant will come over the speaker like a BP pump four please stop using here, Brah brah thirteen b and your partner's in aviation. He would die hearing you.
Speaker 2: Sa Adelaide has really changed.
Speaker 3: I feel like you turned me to Prue and True thirteen twenty four ten. Have you been told off as an adult? Give pro true? Clinton, Michael Brah. Have you been told off as an adult? Thirteen twenty fourteen is our number. I saw it in person at the airport yesterday. Little man in the high vis blew the whistle told someone to go around. Oh yeah, looks.
Speaker 2: It's very embarrassing. It's embarrassing.
Speaker 4: The lady next to me had her handbags still strapped across her body, and the air hostess was like, you're gonna need to put that under the seat before take off, and she was like, okay, sorry, no embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Stop yelling at me.
Speaker 3: May see maystog in our promotions department. This is just silly sat in the wrong seat whole planes ready to take off, and then the flight attendant walks up and she's like, are you cherrelle? No, I'm may see you're in the wrong seat though, And everyone looks at you like, oh.
Speaker 2: Was she in the wrong seat by like one seat or one rot or did she just think she was in a public bus?
Speaker 3: And it's a weight issue. You've got to wait properly. Hey, thirteen twenty four to ten. I've got two hundred dollars Jim's Cleaning vouchers up for grabs. Jim Cleaning has got all your cleaning needs covered home and office. You can book a Jim's Cleaning dock au. Have you been told off adlt? Can you to get it together?
Speaker 2: We're laughing because you said Jim cleaning. It's because aide, not Jim's Cleaning. Jim Cleaning. Like they're going to clean gyms.
Speaker 3: Well maybe it's an offshoot of gym's.
Speaker 2: You don't know it is yms cleaning.
Speaker 3: No, you don't need a gym. Let's clean the treadmill. I don't need this. Sorry. Can we just take a look behind the peak behind the curtain? Then the song is finishing and I just hear Lauren go all right, what are we doing? And it's like where am I? I said, I feel sick.
Speaker 2: We're in Adelaide and it's half an hour behind here. So it's the time. We are coming to you from the future. No, from the Where are we coming from?
Speaker 3: Are we?
Speaker 2: This is like the Daylight Savings chat. Are we coming to you from the future of the past.
Speaker 3: Back to the future, back to the future? Great time machine?
Speaker 2: Yes, anyway, finishing this weekend? Oh I don't know. So what happens in Adelaide, then then we'll be coming from the future.
Speaker 3: Hang on, so Sunday, sorry, you can go back. No, Jase, Lauren clean.
Speaker 2: Coming to you from the future.
Speaker 3: So on we go back. The clocks go bad, we get an extra hour. We do so the kids when we get up at Adelaide, it's still half They're not catching up any time.
Speaker 2: Half hour is a peculiar time.
Speaker 3: What you know what when they sat down and said.
Speaker 2: Did they just choose it?
Speaker 3: We are going to go half an hour? Is there an hour? Just half an hour?
Speaker 2: Is there a mathematical sum to this? Or did Adelaide just choose half an hour?
Speaker 3: If I was in t I'll do a power play like a strong forty.
Speaker 2: Four, But did Adelaide say tea half as well?
Speaker 3: Forty five?
Speaker 2: We're going to do daylight savings, but we're only going to do a half hour daylight savings.
Speaker 3: Well, no, they' do the full hour, which would still.
Speaker 2: Let's move on.
Speaker 4: Okay, we're talking about getting told off as adults, and quite frankly, I think we're going to get told off after this show.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Let's go to Natalie. This was only yesterday. This happened to you. Now, what's the story.
Speaker 8: Me and my boss went to a site visit for a like we work with, and we were going in through the big gates and we went in through the front door and the lady didn't greet us or anything. She's like, oh, I suppose let me know that it was going fakes an hour in our car park and you're supposed to be going five and it was just so embarrassing.
Speaker 2: She must have a radar. She must have a radar. Yeah, five five kilometers an hour. You might as well get out and walk exactly.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what school pickup is got a lot of them. It's got it. Thank you for you call make school pick up. There's a lot of anxiety beause they do like a drive through system, and it's like it's like ordering from the soup. Nazi on Seinfeld like you got to walk up, you get like you pull up, kid getting the car, get the car. If your kids out ready, kid's got to be ready. What if they're not? Yeah, the teacher for you.
Speaker 4: And you got to come getting told off at the airport When you're picking someone up and they go too long, it's humiliating.
Speaker 3: But come on, give me another minute.
Speaker 2: You know I started going back and you just slow.
Speaker 3: What else have you got to do? Best man? I'm like, it's not your concrete. Who cares. We all own the airport. We're all taxplayers. I think it's probably thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Let's go to Stacey. You've been told off? Stace as an adult, Well.
Speaker 9: I made my partner get told off, so I dubbed him Yes. Well, my three year old was her first aid kinder and I to go to work and he didn't want to leave her, so he sat outside in his car and then he sent me a text saying that he could see her in the playground and I said, oh, oh quick, give me a video, give me a video, and so.
Speaker 10: He roound down his window.
Speaker 9: Oh no, bording our daughter. And then one of the teachers come up and said, excuse me, can you not record? And then he sent me a message and said I've just been told off. And I was like, oh, you a grown man sitting outside of kindergarten filming with window roll down filming kids is not okay.
Speaker 2: You can't be doing that, dad, Dad. Yeah, oh no, Well that's on you, Stacey.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can do better. Sta. Let's go to Jenny quoted Jenny, are you being off?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 11: Well, I met a really lovely guy about two months ago. We've been dating for a couple of months now. But on our fourth date, we went to a hotel for a drink one night, and we're looking for this quiet corner where we could have a coffee or a drink. It just sat in the corner and a manager came up to us after about forty five minutes and said, this is the gaming lounge and basically the birds that we were kissing too much for the patrons. What were you doing some PDA, We were just sitting in the corner next to each other. But he kept kissing me and taddling.
Speaker 2: Just like over a coffee, not even a Martine.
Speaker 3: Bloody upon dolphin treasure.
Speaker 2: And then macking on over a machiato in the corner.
Speaker 3: To be encouraged. That's where you end up. You know, when the pub shots, everyone moves to the gaming land.
Speaker 2: Only you do that.
Speaker 3: Well, it's not just me, Jenny serious? Well, back on in the corner, good on it more of that.
Speaker 2: Where do you sit on public displays of affection?
Speaker 12: Cli?
Speaker 2: Do you passion in pubs? Like in public passion?
Speaker 3: Dash kind of guy? I reckon?
Speaker 2: Oh jeez, you try to passion?
Speaker 3: Is that how it works? And we are broadcasting from the future of the past.
Speaker 2: We just we can't quite work that up.
Speaker 4: There's someone to the future much smarter than us here that might be able to help us out. We're in Adelaide for gather round and Tony Jones has joined us this morning.
Speaker 3: Come I heard last night give us away. He was the most popular man.
Speaker 7: It was a pandemic. It was like a pandemic last night except for one lady who walked past And were you there for that?
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 3: Were the immediate after, I haven't heard.
Speaker 7: I can't wait until Nathan Brown takes out from you. And I said, and I've actually put a posh twang on that anyway, And I said, why is that? I can't stand you.
Speaker 2: People do that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, anyway, I thought, oh, that's nice. And so she continues to give me a fallen frank assessment of my abilities on air and yeah, and if she off, she went into the stadium, and I thought, I've never in my life bearing for Melbourne as hard as.
Speaker 2: I did last night as an Adelaide supporter.
Speaker 5: Was she.
Speaker 7: Did we need to actually say that?
Speaker 4: Did she stand in the background of your cross because it always always makes me itchy when I see people trying to do news crosses and there's people in the background on the phone trying to way.
Speaker 7: I know, but I do people, so especially over here, I say, why do you do that? We're going to no one who's actually seen might have a cousin.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: So sometimes what I do is I'll say, I go here, we go, welcome back to the m c G big night. Here is Richmond prepared to take it? And I think I'm on but I'm not. Anyway, And when I finished I say, oh, well done, guys, and then I do the real one.
Speaker 4: Okay, So if you're listening to this, stick around for his second cross next time to make sure you get on.
Speaker 3: That thing Clinch just did.
Speaker 7: That was the news was apparently seriously.
Speaker 2: He's done well this morning, he's had not much sleep.
Speaker 3: To what time do you think he got home last night?
Speaker 7: Well, we were his home these days.
Speaker 2: We know where we were at the We're liking to call it the abyss.
Speaker 3: We received a video two am of him on one of those scooters. But I wasn't driving.
Speaker 7: Did you have a helmet on?
Speaker 3: I was being dnked idink?
Speaker 2: Who was dinking?
Speaker 3: You someone that was sober? Who was sober? In adelated to who?
Speaker 2: That is a good question, Jones?
Speaker 7: No, did you have a helmet on?
Speaker 3: I did have a helmet on. Yeah, okay, but you were still.
Speaker 7: Performing an illegal act on the streets.
Speaker 3: By you allowed.
Speaker 4: When you just did a segment on adults getting in trouble and it's now happening before our very eyes.
Speaker 7: Oh, I got in trouble from my mum on text the other day. Whoever taught her to text and put angry emojis on them? I'm going to seriously have a word. She said, I was short with her on the phone.
Speaker 3: I don't know how she could have got that.
Speaker 7: Can I tell you I've seen more of Clint in these past two minutes, and I've seen you more year in the news?
Speaker 2: Yeah, tell it. Give us some dirt about Clinton. Channel nine.
Speaker 4: He's never there, well, because you know, so we finish our show and then we go into a planning meeting for the next day and every day, guys, I got to channel night and you know what, we'veed him because I called him and I was like, have you been running up and down the stairs a channel on him?
Speaker 2: He was at the gym. He lies to us and tells us he's got to control room.
Speaker 7: So he lies to us because your planning meetings go until twelve. What happens, This is what happens. He comes into the newsroom, right, and we have a little roster because we actually Airbnb's desk out these days, right, beaut desk. Yeah, anyway, Actually it's pretty cold man. Anyway, and he comes in and he sits there and he opens up his bottom drawer and he's going, oh, thank god, there's chocolate in there. So he drags the chocolate out feeds his face and then he goes, I don't know what I have to do. When is my name going to be added to this show?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 7: Seriously it should be Clint Jason Lawrence, which I agree with.
Speaker 3: Do you know what he said the other day he put the wrong news to it.
Speaker 7: It was the day I heard about it. I heard about it. He was quite proud. Can I just put it on the record. He doesn't say that about the third name.
Speaker 3: I forgot he actually used the other day.
Speaker 7: He actually got to record what the Channel nine news.
Speaker 3: No, no, that went out as normal. But our news I'm over. He's like, I forgot to read the nine o'clock news. The footy results were in there again Thursday night, footy on a Friday.
Speaker 7: I don't want to feel I feel a bit like doctor Phil at the moment. But is your life just in a downward spot?
Speaker 3: Look it's a little unkempt. Could say, yeah, you're.
Speaker 7: In your forties, all right, just you know, being dinked around the streets of Adelaide at soon in the morning forgetting to do the news.
Speaker 2: Next step is I'm a celebrity, Get me out of here as well.
Speaker 3: Thing left it is tell Tony about the bar at the Abyss that you were going to hit up when you got back at the hotel. What's the bar of the Abyss just to the right when you get out of the lift. Oh, they've got a vending machine. Is a vending machine, vending machine and there's a vending machine with beers.
Speaker 7: Well, can I tell you the most bizarre vending machine I've ever seen. I don't mean to I don't mean to zump your adelaide, but I was in abud Derby once right at this.
Speaker 3: I don't know what it was.
Speaker 2: You weren't at the ibis there, you know.
Speaker 7: I was at the Abu holiday anyway. So, and they had a vending machine with gold nuggets.
Speaker 3: I was going to say gold as a hiss.
Speaker 7: Take seriously, gold nuggets like gold bullion.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I've never actually seen a gold bullion of it.
Speaker 3: And it was like, and it's like, I'll be.
Speaker 7: Looking for the twisties and gold nuggets.
Speaker 2: The gold nuggets set you back in a vending machine.
Speaker 7: I didn't even look at that. I was too I was too gobsmacked. I just thought and I actually asked someone at the time, I said, and they said, yeah, it's the thing, people buy it invest you know, well they keep it and then they and then they you know, like we would go to a vending machine, get some twisties, eat them and think nothing of it. But these people go to a vending machine, they get a gold nugget and then crazy.
Speaker 2: They didn't have them at the abyss just.
Speaker 3: Quickly TJ Tonight Footy lines. They're going to get up. They need to.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, if it's news invove and it's news to mean.
Speaker 3: The most trusted voices in news. No, they do need to win your right. Scandal has followed them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's going on at the lines?
Speaker 3: T J?
Speaker 2: You would have the.
Speaker 7: Inside nothing apparently, nothing apparently, But look, you don't have fifteen media conferences to say nothing happened. So I don't know something happened. But what happens on tour stays on tour, not all.
Speaker 2: Not. If you Clint's done away for three hours.
Speaker 7: Round front hash Brown, what's happened to you, Clint? You're dealing drugs on it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 7: I do not want to Hash Brown and can I tell you? Nor does he need one?
Speaker 3: He comes there earlier Clint, we said, who's the biggest slip?
Speaker 2: Yes, who's the biggest dog You've gotten?
Speaker 3: My name dropped the premiere?
Speaker 2: She's lovely?
Speaker 3: What about okay?
Speaker 1: What about the a f L CEO Andrew Dylan CEO the new boss? He joins us now, Andrew, good morning.
Speaker 10: Good morning, great to be on. How are you guys are.
Speaker 2: We're so excited.
Speaker 4: We went to We saw you briefly last night at the opening round of gather and we had an absolute ball. But I need to apologize for Clint because you came over kindly to say hello, and Clint was so obnoxious singing that demon song.
Speaker 2: He completely ignored you.
Speaker 10: Oh well good. But he does funny things for people, doesn't it. But it was a great start to gather around with an awesome crowd, and you know the d's got it done. They played really well.
Speaker 3: That's a cracking stadium they've got here in Adelaide, isn't it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's awesome. You know, it's been around for about ten years now. It's just made such a difference for Adelaide and Port Adelaide, but also just for the whole city in the state. Here so well lokayed and just such a great atmosphere when you go and watch forty or any other sport or event there.
Speaker 3: I love, no doubt you would have had to go into the wanky little rooms and the functions last night. But there was a moment we caught you where you just came out. You're standing in the stands. Yeah, yeah, I was almost going to wonder over and pass your tinny, but I was like, it was just nice to see you getting amongst it as well.
Speaker 10: Yeah, look at some look great crowds here and gathering and it's one of the great things about this weekend is that we've got fans from all eighteen teams rubbing shoulders and you know, we've got some of the best fans in the world. And yeah, and they're they're all in on mass in Adelaide this weekend, which is so great.
Speaker 4: I've always found it funny people who were like jerseys and scuffs to the footy of a team who's not.
Speaker 2: Playing, but they gather around. It's acceptable. There were people of all teams everywhere last night, all getting along.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 10: No, it's so good. And that's why I think there's Yeah, I think if you love your team, obviously, I think there's a lot of footy fans who just love their footy, and I think for a lot of them they can get there. They can get their almost their yearly fixed in a weekend, which is fantastic.
Speaker 1: You're like a proud dad at the moment. This is like Christmas for footy. Really, Andrew, how are you enjoying the gig?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Look, it's I'm really enjoying it. It's such a I mean, it's a game, as you see for this weekend, but it's a game that means so much to so many people. So it's a big responsibility. But yeah, I love the game. I was played since I was four years old, of you know, love going to the game and watching it as you were saying. But yeah, it's a it's a big responsibility but a touch of privilege as well, and I'm really enjoying it.
Speaker 3: Hey, Andrew, what team do you support? Are you allowed to pick a favorite Tigers man?
Speaker 10: Well, the other Tigers man? But now I love my Adeen teams all equally.
Speaker 2: Now I can't pick a favorite child.
Speaker 3: Like I said, you looked at home last night in the stands, would you would you have done a bit of face paint? Like would you go to flag?
Speaker 10: I think I think there are limits, so.
Speaker 4: Hey, can we get some advice from you, because last night Clintstown away he talks a big game and he told jac take.
Speaker 2: Him down into the demon's room. I was embarrassed, and he paraded us around the and then he didn't have a wristband and he couldn't get in. And you've never seen too sad of men in your life.
Speaker 3: Has he been banned or was he not supposed to be in there in the first place?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I think we bought in a rule a few years ago about sort of having undesirables in the room.
Speaker 3: So quick.
Speaker 1: Speaking about undesirables, I actually got to work earlier in the year on a new theme song, Oh for.
Speaker 3: The Tarsanian Devils. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you've if you've heard about my initiative, but I thought i'd take it upon myself to come up with a new tune.
Speaker 3: Jason, We've got a little bit of it. I'm looking for it as we speak.
Speaker 2: Have they got a song yet the Tazzy Devils, No, we've.
Speaker 10: Got they've they've got there. They announced the nickname and the colors a couple of weeks back. But I think the songs are working progress.
Speaker 3: And Okay, no no, no, no, I'm not working. The song's done here it is. Take a listen to me scream.
Speaker 1: Hooray. The wading game is over now because it's true what they say.
Speaker 3: The devils are ready to go singing. Andrew thoughts waiting for that.
Speaker 2: That's terrible, isn't it.
Speaker 10: Yes, yes, I'm just trying to visualize them sort of standing around in the circle singing that song.
Speaker 2: It'd be it'd be shirts off.
Speaker 10: And in there on the car, and you need one of those those fans sort of blowing their hair back or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, that's a hard life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I think it's a working program. All right, look mate, we'll let you go to you know, you're a busy man this weekend. But it's so awesome for us to have the show here in Adelaide and and gather arounds an absolute cracky you guys have now.
Speaker 2: And congrats, it's awesome.
Speaker 10: Thanks deals no, thanks having me on, and yeah, thanks for coming over to Adelaide. It's great, Thank you.
Speaker 3: Andrew Dillon. There the a f l CEO jacking.
Speaker 2: He's off to try a high floater now.
Speaker 3: Probably not, it's probably not, I did say to him last night. Coming in or you calling, and he goes, well, it depends how big tonight's going to be.
Speaker 4: No, they were all very well behaved last night. It was only Clinton son away that didn't get the well behaved.
Speaker 3: You know what, you're a character assassinating him this morning.
Speaker 8: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm talking the truth.
Speaker 3: Tony Jones. Yeah, shut me down.
Speaker 2: Don't turn on me because you've had no sleep.
Speaker 3: What we do in this industry, it's around this time that you start planning the end of year holidays, isn't it.
Speaker 4: We're looking at You're different, You're organized. I'm like a week before kind of girl. Yeah next week, and I'm still a bit like, oh maybe I should book.
Speaker 3: We started looking at big fours.
Speaker 4: All that kids, and you're doing school holidays though. You need to be organized because that stuff.
Speaker 3: So like, doesn't it get Yeah? And plus you know you might have special events on in December. I know we've got a we've got a weekend that we're busy. Clinton.
Speaker 2: I you guys having a boys weekend?
Speaker 3: Do you want to you want to take this one? No? No, you don't.
Speaker 2: What are you two doing?
Speaker 3: No, don't go throwing me under the bust. What are you doing so we have a lovely girl that works on our team called the Nark. Jane, Jane, Jane, can you come in and loss. You might remember recently Clint and I were around at your place and Clint mentioned how he has been invited to Nark's wedding. I replied and said, no way, Lou and I going as well. Congratulations by the way, morning Jane, Morning Jane, thank you.
Speaker 13: Also, can we not like this is highly uncomfortable for me? No, no, no, this is the biggest day of my life and you're making it into a radio bit because.
Speaker 3: The day hasn't arrived. Ye makes a point. I just wanted to bring up the fact that when we spoke about this at your places, you did say, you guys are joking. I know you're not going to the wedding. I've got my invite.
Speaker 14: Are you joking right now?
Speaker 3: You've got yours? Yeah, I've got mine, and.
Speaker 4: You guys felt bad that I wasn't invited. I don't know why you feel bad. I've been invited the whole time.
Speaker 2: Let me send Let me see my invite right here.
Speaker 3: Let me see the date she sent him. View the card, View the card.
Speaker 2: Let me there it is you Darcy's wedding and what did she.
Speaker 3: Send you.
Speaker 2: To your email record the whole time thinking I wasn't invited because you are mean.
Speaker 3: I was going to say you.
Speaker 2: Mean person day and I was invited the whole time.
Speaker 3: You get invited to everything.
Speaker 14: You were Jace. Have you checked your emails though, because there has been an update?
Speaker 3: Here we go, Here we go. What's the update? You telling wedding? Important update? Go on, de json Lou. It is heavy, heavy heart that we send this note. In line with the rising costs of living, planning a wedding that's also you become incredibly expensive, we have made the difficult decision to scale back our wedding. Unfortunately, this means we have had to cut our guest list back that close friends and family, we can no longer offer you an invitation.
Speaker 14: Keep reading, get ready.
Speaker 3: We hope you understand the decision we made. If you would like to still kindly contribute to.
Speaker 2: Our hey clean, quickly check your email. Did you get a new email and no no.
Speaker 3: Present?
Speaker 2: Yeah? We should get interested.
Speaker 3: You can sign the card if you want me little man.
Speaker 14: Sorry, buddy, it was a one in, one out sort of situation.
Speaker 13: So she was a late edition I've invited Brodie, who I've known for three.
Speaker 4: Weeks, sucked inware you can.
Speaker 3: I just what is the anxiety around putting a wedding list? I know it is, and it's the worst thing in the world.
Speaker 2: All the people listening that Jane knows it didn't get invited. No, they're not invited.
Speaker 3: Well, and you've made you and you As it turns out, big boy, he.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't bring a present anyway, you don't want him. I remember nine to Mini.
Speaker 4: She came and produced on the show for a while and she said, you still haven't given me a wedding present that you promise.
Speaker 3: I've said, I'm going to take her out for a lovely meals.
Speaker 2: She got married four years.
Speaker 3: Second wedding. I just want to make sure this one's going to stick before I buy a present. Yeah, it was. It was there any fights when putting.
Speaker 2: Together the guests had not really.
Speaker 13: The hardest part was like there's gateway people, so like, if you invite one person, then you need to invite that Yeah, people.
Speaker 3: Here's my rule as well, say if I invite Clink to my wedding yet, right and he's just started dating someone, If I don't know the partner, they're not coming. Yeah, that's fair though as a single person, I get that. Yeah, but what about if you've been together for a year with this person a chance to meet I would need to have met them. See, I agree.
Speaker 14: We went down a different path.
Speaker 13: So we gave people who we knew were coming as single people a plus one, like yeah, if they didn't yet and you still missed out. Like we've got a few friends who we know them through work or something and they don't have a partner, and we thought.
Speaker 3: Just I don't know, like if that was me a partner or a friend, I'd like to.
Speaker 13: Bring along a safety blanket, Like I've brought my little mouse into the studio this morning, little anxiety man, little anxiety mouse. Well, I'm planning my wedding too, and huff like the things.
Speaker 3: You can't not invite that would just be weird.
Speaker 4: But it's hard because like growing we grow up in different state, Like our lives very separate until about three years ago. And so there's people that I keep saying it's about our future, not our past. The wedding, like that's because it's about the couples and of people to get in our lives together, moving forward because I can go.
Speaker 3: I reckon there'd be thirty percent of the people at our wedding who were not in contact with you anymore.
Speaker 4: That always happens, like life changes. But the deciding a guest list is the one thing that's bringing us to reaching whole.
Speaker 3: Coomy, finalized year, bridal party?
Speaker 2: Am I a bride is about Jane?
Speaker 3: Not me a brides man?
Speaker 2: Don't flip this on me. Jane's got our anxiety mouse over there, asking her more questions about with me and.
Speaker 3: Clean up there. There's going to be more blokes than women.
Speaker 14: James, will you em see my wedding?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 14: What would you please do me the honor of m seeing my wedding?
Speaker 3: I'm going to get it emotional.
Speaker 2: Are you seriously cleaned? Wen?
Speaker 14: I just kneel and make you uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: The anxiety mouse sit at the back and drink sharp nas and just haggle.
Speaker 3: Jason's job is the worst. You've got to be sober all night. Hey thirteen twenty fourteen, let's talk wedding guests list?
Speaker 2: Oh the drama?
Speaker 3: Have you been left off one? Have you been added to one that you didn't even know the people? Or did you and your partner have a bust up over the wedding guest list thirteen twenty four to ten. Would you like me as your sect?
Speaker 2: No, don't do that when you have to invite the extended family that you don't really.
Speaker 3: Know, but it's your wedding. No, whatever you want, you'll know one day, in many, many, many years in the future, all my relatives will be dead.
Speaker 2: We'll be there though, will be there when you have one of those weddings to yourself.
Speaker 3: I'll drink enough for all of them. But yeah, like I remember my parents, well, well you know you've got to have uncle Trevor and Trevor's kids. I saw them when I was two.
Speaker 2: Trevor's off the list. I think weddings, though, are getting smaller. They used to.
Speaker 4: They went through a stage where they were heckers, like people had every man and his dog there, And I feel like now people are doing smaller, more antik wedding.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think eighty is a nice number.
Speaker 2: I mean it's an arbitrary figure, but sure, why eighties?
Speaker 3: You know what? I don't like people that have almost more people up on the bloody stage with them. No, you need to rein it in with the bridal parties.
Speaker 4: Everyone's Clint's best friend, so he'll just tell everyone to wear the same outfit.
Speaker 3: How many do you have in your VP?
Speaker 1: Ah?
Speaker 3: That worked work one too many.
Speaker 4: I'm still friends I had, We had I think ten, and I'm still including someone.
Speaker 2: I'm still friends with nine of them. Sorry, I agree with you. It was it was one too many. Clinton actually live and learn. Oh yeah, I learned. There's definitely one too many.
Speaker 3: Four wheels is our number. We're talking winning invites this morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're true.
Speaker 4: And I know someone that was asked. He It also depends what level of friendship you think you have. My friend was asked to be a groomsman in a wedding and he was also getting married at the same time, and he hadn't even invited that person to and he was like.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, and bridal party it's a lot of work, you reckon.
Speaker 3: I've got to get the suits and what the best man does?
Speaker 2: You have to get a suit, regardless of if you're in the bride part.
Speaker 3: Ah. The penistre you just like a little X train, just a bit bossy train.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the train to fluffer at someone's wedding when the bride came out.
Speaker 2: I had to fluff the dress.
Speaker 3: If you offer me a spot as a nushup, I'm.
Speaker 4: Out handing out the rose petals and the books. And I reckon you would have been asked to be bridal groom usher many times.
Speaker 2: You went the ring boy.
Speaker 3: Karen on thirteen twenty four to ten wedding invites wats your story.
Speaker 12: Good guys to hear back on the airway, makes.
Speaker 3: Me warning on your mate. Thanks brother.
Speaker 10: Well, I didn't even make it to the wedding. Actually, I've made it to the Bucks so I could invite it to the butt.
Speaker 12: And yeah, I didn't get invite to the wedding. So I don't know if anyone can relate to that.
Speaker 3: But that was that.
Speaker 2: I've heard of this. It happens all the time.
Speaker 4: People were starting to do small weddings and huge hens from Bucks parties. But then the people who have gone to the Bucks don't score an invite for dinner and the ceremony.
Speaker 3: Really, you know what I did. This was not good and I regret it. But I'd have big nights out in the lead up to the wedding, and after a few I'd just invite people to be part of the bridal party.
Speaker 2: Oh you would do that. Your wife must have been.
Speaker 3: Her best the wedding like a few months out.
Speaker 2: But surely those people realized that you didn't mean it.
Speaker 3: No, at the time they thought, how many did you have? I end up having three? I actually invited eight and five said no so ber I'm busy.
Speaker 2: Happened to the other fight.
Speaker 3: They asked to be the usher. It was quite weird. Any anything to get out of miles?
Speaker 2: Did five actually say no?
Speaker 3: I was only I was supposed to fight three, but I get on the lemonades and to uninvite them. No, they still came to the wedding. They just didn't get to sit up on there.
Speaker 2: They didn't get the free suit.
Speaker 3: No, they didn't get the free suit.
Speaker 2: Would they feel for about it?
Speaker 3: Touch and go?
Speaker 2: Okay, one of your groomsmen not turn up to your wedding.
Speaker 3: No, Kyle, you didn't wrack up damn to see it? Yeah, I don't go there. All right? It is just going to added to the list. You said yesterday. You eat Jackie over breakfast. Don't need to pick another fight today.
Speaker 6: Jason Lawrence thousand dollar question.
Speaker 3: Come on, Melbourne, here we go for a Friday gotta be nice to off like five thousand bucks this morning, and he's just gone seven past eight. You're on the air with Jason. Lauren cleats here as well. Let's go to the funds.
Speaker 2: Go, let's do it.
Speaker 4: Let's see if we can give away five thousand dollars this morning. Jake's who you got there?
Speaker 3: Andrea, good morning. Scream.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, we got a scream.
Speaker 3: You're pumped.
Speaker 5: I'm actually more excited to be able to be on the phone to Jay I am.
Speaker 2: We'll just see ourselves out.
Speaker 3: Andrea, you get a little you got a little crawd.
Speaker 2: My god, Jace has a fan fun fun? What what do you love about Jason?
Speaker 3: I'm such American Ja.
Speaker 5: For years, I was actually used to be a night shift nurse and working in ed and for three months foot just night shift for COVID and listening to Jayce on the drive home would help me one stay awake and to get me through my home after a long night shift.
Speaker 3: Sudden the products on night shift.
Speaker 4: I thought she was going to say she met you in the emergency department during night shift for the green whistle.
Speaker 3: That is very sweet, Andrea, thank you very much. Oh my god, oh this is awkward now.
Speaker 2: Okay, should we just let them chat them month, stay out of it?
Speaker 3: Clean over to Andrew and Andrea, should we just give them the money? What would you like to go for this morning? So how this works is we can give you an easy.
Speaker 2: Question for fifty oh my gosh, he's blushing.
Speaker 3: We can give you a medium question for five hundred, or a restraining I mean, a hard question for five thousand dollars? What would you like to go? We're going that five thousand.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, I want to give it away so bad. All right, Andrea, here's how it works. I'll ask the question because I don't want you to get flustered hearing more words come out of Jason's mouth? Can you not You're going to get a I mean ask the question. You'll hear a three two one countdown. You have to answer within that time, and the five thousand dollars will be yours if your answer is correct.
Speaker 3: Andrea, the worst thing you can do is not throw an answer out. It's three seconds, it goes really fast. Just give yourself a beat and then just first thing it comes to mind. Okay, thank you jove, here we go. Shut up please, I'm loving, so we leave her alone. It's very weird. Leave her alone.
Speaker 2: It's very talking about her. She's about to play.
Speaker 3: Okay, sorry, here we're going come on, Come.
Speaker 2: On, Jason's one fan, shut up and ask the question.
Speaker 4: For five thousand dollars, who lit the Olympic cauldron at the Sydney Olympics in the year two.
Speaker 2: Thousand three.
Speaker 3: One.
Speaker 2: She would have been great. She would have been great, but they had it.
Speaker 3: There was Kathy Freeman. They should have got Kylie. That was Kylie competed in the.
Speaker 2: Two hundred could she She didn't say Nicky Webster.
Speaker 3: Had the torture me like spin, I'm so sorry it.
Speaker 2: Was it was Kathy Freeman. I for sure thought you were going to get that.
Speaker 3: You know what, You're not going away empty handed?
Speaker 2: Oh are you flirting with you on fan?
Speaker 3: What do you got for a big boy? I'm gonna hook you.
Speaker 2: Okay, you are married.
Speaker 3: What are you looking up with? Andrea? What do you got?
Speaker 2: What is easy? Going to give her the wine.
Speaker 1: Packed a bunch of flowers, girl friend of Andrew.
Speaker 3: N a ways, moving a bit fast. I'm going to give you a night of luxury of the stars.
Speaker 2: Did she get a plus one?
Speaker 3: With the Amy gold Grass at Moonlight Cinema or do you buy energizer? You can lay there under the stars and watch a movie. Andrea, what's your favorite movie? Show? Big Night, Last Night? Powerball? How much thirty mil?
Speaker 2: Thirty mil did one person win?
Speaker 3: What would you do with it? First thing?
Speaker 2: Never see you again?
Speaker 1: Well, maybe to gloat. Maybe to gloat first thing in the morning and then later I would.
Speaker 2: Sleep in, not be doing this. I wouldn't want to tell any thirty mill. I would what. You'd come to work every day, take a week sick, wouldn't you?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Every Now, look I enjoyed coming to work.
Speaker 2: Now you don't have thirty million.
Speaker 3: You need to get away from those children. I'd probably roll in, like, you know, dressed like bloody Snoop Dogg. And you'd be like, do you win?
Speaker 2: Dress like Hudson your son gold chain.
Speaker 3: We had friends of ours, Emma and Jess, lovely couple, and they had an incident recently. I think it was just Jess's mum, Orm's mum one of them. The mums play the lotto app so like lot yeah, yeah, yeah, you download the app and they play like online.
Speaker 2: Let you buy tickets rather than going.
Speaker 3: Into the news agent because you know in those days when they do like five hundred mil and the lineups. Hey, I quite like the paper ticket.
Speaker 2: You would I get flustered.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't to ask for because there's oslotoall tats Lotto, Stato very over.
Speaker 3: I get the print out the multi quick pick stick. I put it on the fridge. Oh my god, you are a hundred you really are. You're an whole person.
Speaker 2: You are you dust.
Speaker 3: Anyway, the other night she was asking them to read out the numbers. You know how they put it up on the TV.
Speaker 4: My name used to buy the paper ticket and they'd come up on the TV and we'd circle them all.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's exactly what they were doing. However, they were watching a replay of the lotto numbers, right, yeah, as Jesus is going through sh I know where this is what happened. As he's reading out the numbers on the TV. He's like twenty four.
Speaker 4: She's like twenty people actually sitting down, oh it's six fifty five.
Speaker 2: It's the lottage or sitting down and writing down the number.
Speaker 3: Yes, some people still do. They hear it on a commercial network. Yeah, they still do.
Speaker 2: And then they go to those three with little judicators. So they are the adjudicated.
Speaker 3: Independent adduicator, so judicating Jesse. My mate's going through reading out the numbers, right. The mom's like, yep, yep, yep, yep. If you say sixteen, next, we've won two hundred million dollars. He looks at the TV.
Speaker 2: I thought it was thirty.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, this is like this is over Christmas. He said sixteen. They have burst into tears like they legitimately thought she had won. She wasn't reading out her numbers on the lot app. She was reading out the results. She was looking at the same numbers. He was not her actual ticket on the lot app.
Speaker 2: Oh that's so flattening, he said, mate.
Speaker 3: For about four or five minutes.
Speaker 2: They thought that one two.
Speaker 3: Hundred, like that's a lot supplementary hard to get the sucks.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's real a lot.
Speaker 3: Of talk to me. I went to buy an old lot of machine off eBay. Why you.
Speaker 2: Know you can't want the bulls the bulls? Are you going to have adjudicators in your living room?
Speaker 3: You could buy it.
Speaker 2: We should buy one, Yes, why not imagine that, let's do it check eBay.
Speaker 4: Now I celebrated I remember I went to the Richmond Grand Final and I don't really know how to do betting and things like that, and everyone was putting bets on the footy and first goal and is that. And I was like, I'm just going to put some one hundred bucks on Richmond to win the Grand Final. Anyway, as they won, I was like, oh, I won the bet. And I thought we were celebrating because I thought I'd won twelve hundred dollars because I got them at twelve to one. And my whole hour we was celebrating. How did you get odds of twelve to one on the Grand Final day? We all celebrated, and then in the morning I realized I'd bet on Richmond win the Grand Final next.
Speaker 3: Year next shame investment in the future.
Speaker 2: They didn't win the next year. I know. Thanks for that, Dusty, give me twelve hundred bucks. Bruh.
Speaker 6: It is.
Speaker 3: What a night for game one of gathering on my trip.
Speaker 1: This has been for the Melbourne Football Club, a superb week's.
Speaker 3: Worth of that's right, it's Melbourne. D's got up last night and joining us from inside the Melbourne Yes, the place we can get into last night is we get all the big stars, your dad, John stand.
Speaker 12: Away, Morning John, Morning gang?
Speaker 3: How are you well? We're better than New York. What do you think of? What do you think of Beyonce's new album? Dad? Look?
Speaker 12: So it's not bad? Actually, I think it's pretty good. I can't remember, but it's pretty good.
Speaker 4: Yet we're a bit disappointed in Clinty. Did you hear what happened last night?
Speaker 2: John O?
Speaker 12: I got a phone call about one and I was a bit surprised. I thought, being a professionalist, he would have been in bed. But obviously.
Speaker 3: One a call you at one?
Speaker 12: Well, you called me and I called you back because I thought, oh he's done something stupid.
Speaker 4: But you know, no, Well, I'm talking much earlier doors than one am. He talked a big game shotto. Clint likes to walk around like mister Melbourne. He has plans to be the number one ticket holder one day. And he said, well not after this effort. He said, if the DS win, I am taking you to the rooms. I said, I'm not going anywhere near a footy club chain room and he said, we are a team.
Speaker 2: Jason, going together.
Speaker 3: I was going to come down some feedback.
Speaker 2: Jace was so excited because he was with the big dog. Clint stand Away got there. They didn't let him in.
Speaker 3: Turn Away.
Speaker 12: I couldn't let me. I can't believe you know why.
Speaker 3: Because you didn't give me those wristbands.
Speaker 12: Dad, Well, and they are only for special people unought. So look, one day you'd be right.
Speaker 2: We didn't look that hard to get in.
Speaker 4: They're about fifty thousand people lining up with respecs, everyone except can you?
Speaker 3: Can you level with me as a dad? From from one dad to another, I'm looking at your situation and I'm just like, he's a mess, John. How do you salvage something in this wreck? What do you do? But you know.
Speaker 12: It's been the years of the same though, so you get used to it.
Speaker 3: You just.
Speaker 12: It's just another another night, another day. You know, it doesn't really matter.
Speaker 3: Have your sisters more.
Speaker 12: I can't believe he gets up every day. I couldn't do it.
Speaker 3: No good, No do you know what?
Speaker 2: Do you know what time he got home? John stand Away?
Speaker 3: We don't need to tell you to tell your father what time? I got home at two a m on a scooter wearing well.
Speaker 12: How you didn't have your helmet on?
Speaker 3: That's silly, hey, dad, dad?
Speaker 1: How how was the mood in the rooms after the win last night. Two wins on the road here in Adelaide.
Speaker 12: Well, it's nice to come over Budelaide and and have one win, but two wins is great. It's it's very nice. It's always nice, you know, It's like, it's always nice to win, but winning over here dificult news. And you know, having two wards, you know, it's very nice. But I must say that Dedet supporters a little bit nicer than the port supporters. The port supporters, yeah, we heard you.
Speaker 3: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: How like they spit like camels.
Speaker 3: John was on our flight.
Speaker 2: They spit like camels or Lamas supporters.
Speaker 3: Very John was on Now John was on our Carlton flight yesterday. How did you like being in the audience for Sale of the Century yesterday?
Speaker 12: The bloke the one the tickets was just behind me, and I was thinking I might have a chance here, but there's no chance I was going to win them. The pardon girl the mascot was.
Speaker 2: I wasn't on the plane.
Speaker 4: I wasn't on the plane, but the boys told me there was a Carlton mascot floating up and Davy n who is Nina?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Well, she's I think she fancied Jse actually because I saw a photo the Masscot and Jason.
Speaker 3: I woke up and thought I was a movie where why is poison ivy next to another? I did not understand.
Speaker 2: Is she a member of the cheersquad?
Speaker 3: I think she was.
Speaker 12: I think so, Yeah, I think so. But they do have a couple of masks before the game. But I don't really know. But she was done up beyond the flight and I thought interesting.
Speaker 3: And just finally before we let you go, you know you're on the radio, before we let you go? Do you want to tell Lauren about your son? When he got into the Virgin Lounge yesterday through his toys, he wasn't happy with the food choice.
Speaker 12: What happened I couldn't believe. But you know, I thought the Virgin Bunny go Virgin because it's free tickets with the footy club Virgin Virgins, and they've got the food expect the dummy didn't think it was as good as the other mob goodn't.
Speaker 2: Below he's a snob? Isn't he toasty?
Speaker 3: Where's the toasted sandwich bar? Oh?
Speaker 12: Seriously, you know it's a you know, it's a complimentary little you know snack before the before.
Speaker 2: Do you think Clint's forgotten where he came from? Johnny? I think, John, Yeah, I'm sure you reckon. He's forgotten where he came from.
Speaker 3: I said, how you passed? Are you on the same flight as us today? John? Yeah? Something good luck them drawing your seat number out and winning tickets on the flight, pass our best on to track and the boys tracking an absolute blinder last night.
Speaker 2: Mate.
Speaker 12: It was pretty good, wasn't he.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm about keep on another week, John stand away, Clen. Johnny's on the.
Speaker 2: Thanks John, he's embarrassed.
Speaker 3: You love you.
Speaker 2: Do you think you embarrass him?
Speaker 3: I think so. You think he's just the doing calling him at one o'clock in the morning, I have no idea. You're a mess man. You wanted him to come out and have a drink with me? Oh, it was a lovely invitation.
Speaker 2: Can you hand me your phone? I want to see who else do you call?
Speaker 3: You can get three on the scooter. That's crazy, especially not Dare.
Speaker 2: That's people and Neo there with give me everything.
Speaker 4: It's Jason Lauren on over one hundred coming to you live from Adelaide this morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, guys, panicked. I love people so much.
Speaker 3: Heart sitting and watch Instagram.
Speaker 4: You we're swapping jobs for the last segment of the Morning last the last thirty seconds of this show.
Speaker 2: I think we should wind this up. Guys, it's been fun.
Speaker 4: We have had a great time in Adelaide's shout out to everyone in South Australia.
Speaker 3: Essay tourism commute.
Speaker 2: That's what I was trying to say.
Speaker 3: Are going to be very jealous of what they have here at Nova in Adelaide.
Speaker 2: Pie Flaid, no nice, Pea, Fritz lovely.
Speaker 3: I just walked over to the studio next door with the breakfast shows currently broadcast.
Speaker 4: Have you seen what they have outside this studioment I'm not running, by the way, I'm exhausted.
Speaker 2: I'll be walking at a fast speak.
Speaker 3: Hey, well she does that. I strongly advise you to plan your trip to South Australia, great little spot for school holidays as well. You start planning your essay road trip at South Australia dot com slash road trips is the place to go. I don't know. There's nothing there that's good.
Speaker 2: It's good?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 2: Many things? There's one thing that each of us would like. There's three things that.
Speaker 4: I say, full length mirror. Clinton love that bowl of biscuits, Jason love that? And a lazy boy recliner sofa.
Speaker 3: I guess what a massage chair?
Speaker 2: Is that what we're getting.
Speaker 3: They're electric give so just a peek behind the fence.
Speaker 4: When we started here at Nova, when they rescued us, they said, now, where would you like your desk in the office?
Speaker 2: And I said, I don't want to desk. What am I going to do at a desk?
Speaker 5: Work?
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh no, So I said I want a lazy reclina with a drinks.
Speaker 3: Did you see what's next to the recliner? You didn't see? The best bit was have a look what's going on?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Trust me. That's why when you came back, I could believe you weren't.
Speaker 2: Full length mirror.
Speaker 3: No, have a look?
Speaker 2: What's the bowl of biscuits?
Speaker 3: No, you'll know when you.
Speaker 2: Say cactus in the donkey in a donkey pot.
Speaker 3: Have a look what's on the right the couch?
Speaker 2: The full length mirror?
Speaker 3: Will you won't?
Speaker 2: Okay? Please hold on.
Speaker 3: The right the cout. Sorry are we still on here? It's nothing there. This has been one of the strangest mornings of my life. Okay no no no, I meant the left side.
Speaker 14: Jason Lauren.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren Wake Up Feeling Good on number one hundred.
Speaker 3: Jason Lauren on socials