Speaker 1: This is the Chrissy swanshow okay, and welcome to your Monday.
Speaker 2: He could.
Speaker 1: I feel really fresh.
Speaker 3: I had one of those weekends that was really productive with my hands.
Speaker 2: Did you end up doing the working beat we spoke about.
Speaker 3: I did, and it was really good because only my sister and her husband could give me any time.
Speaker 1: Actually they were the only people I asked.
Speaker 3: Okay, And we spent all afternoon and all evening just sort of laughing and ripping out weeds and cutting soil, and it was just brilliant.
Speaker 2: I loved it full Don Birck.
Speaker 1: Today is a very special day for people.
Speaker 3: And you may be even in the car on the way to collect your little darling from their first day of KINDI or prep or whatever you call it, wherever you are. And the reason I know that today is a big day because my kid's old now was my iPhone. You know how it puts together like a little movie of this day a few years ago.
Speaker 2: I love those memories.
Speaker 3: I love them too until I don't, and then I can't find I can't get to the thing today.
Speaker 1: Anyway, it showed.
Speaker 3: Me exactly where I was this day six years ago, twenty nineteen.
Speaker 1: Having an nty b I was weeping.
Speaker 3: I remember as if I had run over my own toe. Inconsolable. I've got the photos here. I took screenshots, but you think my phone will give them to me? No, I wanted to send them to you so you would laugh.
Speaker 4: Damn it.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four to ten? Is it a big day for you? How are you going? Do you need a pep talk on the way to pick up? Are you okay?
Speaker 5: And for telling us, we'll give you a Baker's Delight voucher so you can go and get some afternoon snacks for the kids.
Speaker 1: Straight to the finger buns.
Speaker 3: So you know that's a cover of Susie Quatro and Smoky. That's someone impersonating their voices or.
Speaker 1: Is that the original track?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Is it a sample?
Speaker 2: I believe jump on the mic.
Speaker 5: I believe they re sung the vocal the original artist that but they resung it for Cyril.
Speaker 3: Susi Quatro and Smoky re sang it wrong. From the grave, I'd say, you're listening to the Christy.
Speaker 1: Swan show on over. Let's do this, Chrissy say.
Speaker 3: Before you call and say, hey, is it Quadra's not dead? I guess some Smoky we are asking you, is today a big day for you? Because my iPhone told me, reminded me that this day, six years ago, I was dropping my daughter to her first day of school and I was not.
Speaker 5: Okay, you weren't. And you found the photos in that awful new camera roll update.
Speaker 2: We all have to summer through.
Speaker 5: And you are properly breaking down in the car at school and at home.
Speaker 3: No, it's not at home. It's in the toilet stall. That's in the toilet stall.
Speaker 5: In the toilet stack in the car. Then this is at home. You even cried at home that's your kitchen.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it is too. I was so upset, Vanessa. Were you? Was it a big day for you?
Speaker 4: Were you?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Big day?
Speaker 6: But I'm absolutely fine. So four kids dropped off at school this morning after seven weeks at home?
Speaker 1: Why were the holidays so long? Vanessa?
Speaker 6: That's I have no idea. Looks they had at the time of their life, but I'd had enough buy like today, I was very happy.
Speaker 1: What did you do when you were free?
Speaker 6: I actually went to Doncaster and done a bit of shopping.
Speaker 3: Oh, you went to your little like a Westfield, a little sushi hand roll and I like it. I love a little sit down neck massage from one of those places to stop the main drag.
Speaker 1: Yeah, magic mess.
Speaker 5: You're right, those Swani a sushi roll. You can't go to a shopping center without having a sushi roll.
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 3: Having said that, you can also have a rice paper roll that'll do it as well.
Speaker 7: More.
Speaker 5: If you've got a Baker's Delight, you can have a ham and cheese pizza or a Savory Bite.
Speaker 1: The hot Doggy Ones, the Savory Vanessa.
Speaker 5: A Baker's Delight voucher is on its way to you. Let's go to George Joel.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, big day for you, George.
Speaker 7: Yes, the most of the amazing day ever.
Speaker 2: What happened, George?
Speaker 7: Just to see my boy's eyes slide up as their first day of school in their fresh new uniforms just made my day go so good.
Speaker 1: Did you have a little weep in the in the in the Ford forest on the way home?
Speaker 7: Yes, I did a little bit. I was happy they're gone by the same time my heart broke that they're gone.
Speaker 1: Do you have younger ones or older ones? Or is it is that it I've.
Speaker 7: Got young ones too? Twin boys?
Speaker 2: And what are their names George.
Speaker 7: George, Georgie and Jeffrey.
Speaker 1: Jeffrey. Hello, Jeffrey, No, no, I meant do you have any younger than that? Or this is it? This is the first day of prep, your last day of prep? All of it?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, first, Yeah, that's it. That's it, that's all we got.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, George, Baker's Delight voucher on its way to you.
Speaker 2: George.
Speaker 3: I feel like Jeffrey would like a finger barn or a you know those little custardy scrolls.
Speaker 2: Now I want a finger bon.
Speaker 1: Jake, Jake, what sort of today is to just today?
Speaker 8: Today has been an absolute ship name? Oh hi mate, I've been up on this roof since seven in the morning. I've only changed two sheets. We're going to do about thirty. Have anyone to in about seven hours?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Been here?
Speaker 8: The boss is upset. Oh forgot on my lunch walks at home. Oh, I am going.
Speaker 1: I'm going to say to you what I say to my kids.
Speaker 3: Do I need to send an email or call someone to get you out of this rubbish?
Speaker 8: Any help? Any help? Please?
Speaker 3: Also, if you forgot your lunchbox, your Baker's Delight is open. Go there with this voucher at the end.
Speaker 2: It is on its way to you, Jake.
Speaker 5: And speaking of Baker's Delight, We've got a brand new competition coming up Chrissy and Jack's Lunch Order and there is one thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Cash to be one.
Speaker 1: Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 3: I have uncovered an alarming trend, Jack, what is it?
Speaker 1: Well, it's not what you think.
Speaker 3: I'm about to say that men are flocking to female dominated yoga and pilates classes at me, that is not the trend that is alarming. The trend that is alarming is that they're not welcome. Ladies are complaining about men in there, you know, in through the nose, out through the mouth kind of classes, and that makes me sad.
Speaker 2: It feels harsh.
Speaker 1: It does feel harsh, you do PILARTI.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm the King of the Reformer or the king of the Reformer.
Speaker 1: And how many men are in your like what's the ratio? Meant?
Speaker 5: So like the other day there were three dudes including myself and then probably seven chicks, so I think there were ten of us.
Speaker 1: And are you made to feel welcome or just like nothing? Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Like, well, I'm not Okay, Yeah, I've always felt welcome. I'm respectful, and I'm not annoyingly loud, and I don't grunt. And I'm also the teacher's pet. The bloody teacher froths me.
Speaker 2: So she just stands here and chats with me the whole time. So I think they'd be more annoyed than I.
Speaker 3: Are you getting any work done? Or are you just like, oh my god, have you seen the new trailer for the Cutter?
Speaker 2: I'm trying to but she does a lot of that chat.
Speaker 3: Well, not the case in America. I have listened to this little pieced camera.
Speaker 1: Is lady recorded.
Speaker 9: I'm going to say something about men and group fitness classes. It's going to pissed some people off.
Speaker 4: But I don't.
Speaker 9: Just took a hot yoga class and there are many guys in the class, particular man push ups before class started, heavy breathing, grunting, slurbing is water. It is a quiet, sand peaceful yoga class. It is seven in the morning. Why must you take up more space than you already naturally do? Why can you be seen and not her dem here?
Speaker 1: Cutesee?
Speaker 9: You know like you don't we get it. You're a man like you don't need to act like it's annoying.
Speaker 3: And she's a bit annoying. My secretly hate her. The problem I have with this is she said hot yoga. Oh it is peaceful and calm.
Speaker 1: It is not. You get in that room, you are fighting for your life.
Speaker 2: It is a straight up hell. That's how I imagine hell to be.
Speaker 3: I've done it once, shame, and I felt like my head was shrinking, like that scene out of Beetlejuice.
Speaker 2: You know, just all of a sudden. Did you have to walk out of the room or did you commit?
Speaker 1: When you say walk out? Does that? Does it count? If I crawled?
Speaker 3: I crawled on all fours through the through the door into the bathroom, pushed the bottom of the door to get into the bathroom, and just lay on the cold floor.
Speaker 2: How long into the class do you think that was?
Speaker 1: I did it. I did it for a while. I was quite you know, crave. Yeah, But just say, how long is a class ullive? Forty five minutes?
Speaker 3: I reckon I did thirty, but it was uncomfortable and I was like short of breath. I'm that guy like I would be guzzling my water and going ah ah.
Speaker 2: You feel like you're at death's door.
Speaker 5: I'm impressing recently, swany I did it last week with two of my mates and I made it to the twenty two minute mark.
Speaker 1: Oh my, that sounds familiar. I think I did the same.
Speaker 5: I looked at my cause I looked at my phone and I'm like, I I've got to step outside, and.
Speaker 2: The teacher saw and opened the door for me.
Speaker 5: The exercises themselves weren't what I was struggling with.
Speaker 2: It was the heat. My head was spinning.
Speaker 1: How hot is it?
Speaker 5: It's like it's like one hundred degrees now I feel like it's only like thirty eight degrees.
Speaker 3: I think we should talk more about hot yogat tomorrow and speak to people that don't want to die.
Speaker 1: At the twenty two minute mark, I know because it was the secret crep. Do you prep? Do you like super hydrate?
Speaker 5: I was sucking back on my frank Green the night before to ensure that I was hydrated. It didn't help, but okay, yeah, tomorrow we need tips because I'd like to be good at it.
Speaker 1: I would too because I love the heat.
Speaker 3: I'm fine in Far North Queensland and stuff, but put me in a biggram studio in Wherever and I'm Dead.
Speaker 5: Coming up next, we have a brand new game called Chrissy and Jack's Lunch Order thanks to our pals at Baker's Delight, and there is one thousand dollars cash to be one Swani.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 3: We spoke about this every day last week, and the moment has.
Speaker 2: A rise whether it's a school lunchbox or your workday lunch.
Speaker 7: The bagas Delight, high fiber lo Gi white Blood loads the tastey love with added benefits.
Speaker 1: Chrissy and Jack's Lunch Order.
Speaker 3: Can I tell you it was the joy of my life to just come back from shopping at Baker's Delight, where I just basically ordered one or two of every you.
Speaker 2: Quite literally went there just before the show and brought us lunch.
Speaker 3: And if you think that everything that I bought made it back to the studio, you'd be wrong, because there are a couple of little scrolls in that tumtime.
Speaker 6: Hello Hannah, Hello, how are you going?
Speaker 1: Hi good? Would you like to win a thousand dollars thanks to Baker's Delight?
Speaker 6: I would really love to win a thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: That would be amazing.
Speaker 1: What would you spend it on so much money?
Speaker 8: Well, I've just brought a renovation house and I'm sure it would go pretty quick.
Speaker 6: But I'd probably put it into my carpet in my nursery.
Speaker 1: Oh you're a sweetheart. All right, let's get cracking. I have got three items here from Baker's Delight. Now I am going to put them in order, ranking from high which is my favorite mm hmm, to lowest, which it sounds terrible to say that that is my least favorite because I literally love everything.
Speaker 4: On the menu.
Speaker 1: But you know, you got to put him in.
Speaker 2: Order for the purpose of the game. You can commit to one and you can make the tough decision.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: In front of me, Hannah, I have, in no particular order, cheese and tomato scroll, a finger bun, oh my god, and a savory bite and I believe that is barbecue flavor because of the brown sauce. Now I'm putting them in ranking in order one, two, three.
Speaker 5: Now, Hannah, if you get one correct, you get two hundred and fifty dollars cash. If you get the order of two of these products correct, you get five hundred dollars cash, or if you nail the lineup and you get all three correct, that is one thousand dollars cash.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, finger craft, all right, put them in order.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to show a camera to prove it. All right, Okay, Jackie, you put yours in order.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: I've given you three two which today is my favorite?
Speaker 2: Alrighty, I'll do that now, all.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm going to cover them with a nova frisbee. Hannah, what is my favorite? The highest ranking out of savory bite? A finger bun and a cheese and tomato scroll?
Speaker 8: Okay, I'm going to put your favorite as so number one favorite savory bite with barbe kissaw.
Speaker 5: You are correct, two hundred and fifty dollars cash.
Speaker 2: What is next?
Speaker 1: How good are they? They're the ones with the little sausages in him?
Speaker 2: So good?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I am.
Speaker 6: I'm frankly as my favorite. So I'm hoping that it pays off. All right.
Speaker 4: I'm going to put number two as the finger bun.
Speaker 1: Hannah, Yes, you are correct, So number three?
Speaker 2: What is number three?
Speaker 4: Hannah?
Speaker 7: The cheese and tomatoes?
Speaker 5: Girl?
Speaker 2: You have got thousands cash?
Speaker 3: That is a thousand you hello, Wall to wall carpet in.
Speaker 1: Your nurse exciting.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 5: You are so welcome, Hannah. And if you'd like to play Christy and Jackson lunch or.
Speaker 1: Jack did you get it?
Speaker 2: Tomorrow?
Speaker 1: I eat that Chrissy Swan show.
Speaker 3: Remember we had a bet about who was going to win the Best Pop Album, and.
Speaker 1: Now we know.
Speaker 2: Chrissy's clique.
Speaker 3: I said it was going to be Sabrina Carpenter and you said it was going to be Billie Eilid.
Speaker 1: Yes, who was it?
Speaker 2: Sabrina carp.
Speaker 1: I'm never right. Just let me enjoy it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna let you gloat, have your moment.
Speaker 3: I tell you what we are going to do a little Grammys, you know, full rundown. But I've just noticed, out of the corner of my eye on the screen in this studio a little bit of married at first sight, and we need to discuss that.
Speaker 2: Yes, three, we will be deep you.
Speaker 3: Let's all right, Grammy's a time. Kanye West and his wife Bianca. I always want to call her Chen Sorry for some reason. No, no, no, it's like it's a real wanky Italian thing that I do.
Speaker 2: Like that.
Speaker 1: They were on the red carpet.
Speaker 3: She had no clothes on not a stitch and also not one hair.
Speaker 5: She would have happed on her head. I mean, I feel like she would have been lazy years ago. But wow, I mean, how.
Speaker 1: Do we why do we know that about her?
Speaker 2: The risk she took.
Speaker 3: Like if you're listening to us going, oh yeah, yeah, they've pulled another stunt. No, this woman was naked apart from.
Speaker 1: She's done a sort of body stocking before.
Speaker 3: It wasn't that she's wearing something, but it's utterly see through.
Speaker 2: It is not covering anything.
Speaker 1: I can see her busies everything.
Speaker 5: Do you think she would have she was comfortable in this? She look Do you think she liked it?
Speaker 1: She looks very comfortable.
Speaker 2: Is it weird that I think she looks like it suits her. I know that's a bizarre thing to say, but I'm like far out. If anyone can kind of rock it, it's earth.
Speaker 1: I agree. She's got a magnificent set of busy, doesn't she? What just like pendulous? You know?
Speaker 5: It was reported that they were kicked out because after the red carpet they didn't go into the ceremony.
Speaker 3: He saw them in the ceremony, but they didn't. They just went home, got a couple of dimmies.
Speaker 1: And sat on the catch pretty much. What I do with the logis do the red carpet and then Taylor.
Speaker 3: Taylor is in a little saucy red outfit, feeling sexy, very short, a little too short. I think what you were very complimentary of Taylor Swift's outfit until.
Speaker 5: I really loved this red Vivin West With dress. But then Swanny I saw there was a tea hanging from her thigh. We don't need Travis's name or initial on your leg.
Speaker 2: We get it you're dating him.
Speaker 1: It's weird. She does love that sort of stuff.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think of the song where she goes, I wonder wear it like a chain with his initial around my neck.
Speaker 1: Not because he he really knows kena screaming us.
Speaker 4: I want to Slana Jean Jean, not.
Speaker 1: Because it owns me. It's a great song.
Speaker 2: Actually, it's probably my second favorite reputation.
Speaker 1: So she's got a letter around her thigh.
Speaker 5: Yes, I think the best dress goes to Billie Eilish and Prata a black suit.
Speaker 1: I think the best dress goes to Charlie xc X and Jean Paul.
Speaker 3: She did look amazing, incredible and Chapel ran unbelievable performance of this track.
Speaker 2: Oh we Love Pink Pony Club.
Speaker 4: You're a pink Pony girl.
Speaker 1: Mama, Tom's screwing his face up at me.
Speaker 3: And yet every time I hear that song sung by that woman, I imagine it's Tom singing it.
Speaker 2: That is very Tom. Gasamando coda you boring, No.
Speaker 1: Just mouth the words and her voice suits you. Her voice suits you a lot.
Speaker 5: Chapel also did win Best New Artist Swanye that exciting Grammys for her.
Speaker 1: Yes, she's got nothing to Chapel moan about there.
Speaker 2: And also we got to talk about this gals.
Speaker 3: She was absolutely speechless when she won Country Music Artist of the Year.
Speaker 5: How do you think Casey Musgraves and Chris Stapleton feel about that?
Speaker 3: I mean, not great. I feel like Chris Stapleton's won before. He's an old man. I'm sure he's won it. But Casey Musgraves album Deeper Well is glorious.
Speaker 5: And you did notice when she was applauding Beyonce she had a little bit of a stink case because.
Speaker 3: You because there's this girl who looks like she's got a face like a slap bomb, and she go absolute dead pan and you wouldn't have even recognized who she was. I'm like, that's Casey Musgraves.
Speaker 1: Shit. Every time I hear you Hi cracking up in it sets me up. Hello, how are you are you doing? Okay?
Speaker 3: Just after three o'clock you're either waiting in the car park picking someone up or going get depending on how many times you've had to drop them to school and pick them up afterwards. Now, Jack, yes, you know I know about you know I'm cooking all the time.
Speaker 1: But I know that you have a favorite. I know everyone's favorite thing that.
Speaker 3: I make, and I know that yours is a pulled pork, and I made one, and I put aside.
Speaker 1: A pulled pork for you the best.
Speaker 2: This is the best thing to happen to me this week.
Speaker 1: To tell you just this is what a good bitch I am. As you say, what a good besh?
Speaker 2: What good's a good bishus? A good run me on the double?
Speaker 3: Anyway, just before the show, I ducked down to Baker's delight. This is going to sound like I'm making it up, but I'm not.
Speaker 1: And I got you. I got you some baps. That's my role of preference. Same for a pulled pork because they're soft and flowery.
Speaker 2: Or even I just love a bat with like ham and let us on the boat over summer.
Speaker 3: Did you did you know that bap is a nickname for bosoms?
Speaker 2: No? I didn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah bat? Did you know that?
Speaker 2: Top?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So every time someone, every time I order a bap, like just then when I was in front of that lovely lady it because and I said, could I have six baps?
Speaker 2: You think of your busies?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think, wow, six is a lot to handle. Ah. Okay, So here is the there's the pork in this one.
Speaker 5: Okay, thank you, And there is the You've even done the salad for me and everything.
Speaker 3: And I kept the dressing for the coals separate because otherwise it would have.
Speaker 2: Just been soggy city yucky.
Speaker 3: So and then last night when I was making it for the kids and me, I videoed me reheating it.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, so I can watch it titorial.
Speaker 3: There is a method to it to get it. Just there's your dinner for your beautiful housemate, Chris.
Speaker 2: And you you are the best swany.
Speaker 1: Thank you, my love.
Speaker 5: Hey, it's been a big day over in La. The Grammys are on we're going to talk about it again a little bit later. You and I need to fight about Lolla Young's song Messy Swany.
Speaker 1: Yes, because we really put a cat among these pigeons.
Speaker 3: I was sure was about an ex boyfriend and you said, no, it's her parents.
Speaker 1: And I got a lot of DM supporting you and sure.
Speaker 2: It's about her family. We'll deep dive on that.
Speaker 5: But breaking new Swaney, Lady Gaga and Bruno Mars just won Best Pop Duo Group Performance for Die with a Smile.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 5: And in even bigger news, Lady Gaga has just dropped a brand new single.
Speaker 1: I'm excited. This is the second one off that new album.
Speaker 5: Mayhem that's coming in March. This is called Abracadabra.
Speaker 1: We saw that on the track listing. Do you remember not with this magic themed music that's been going on over the last twelve months to the Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show. So excited about these new bum bags, Chrissies Quizzy, Hello, Jessica, Hello, do you have a good weekend? It was right, Actually it was the best thing that happened.
Speaker 6: Ah kids birthday party.
Speaker 7: We went to a water park.
Speaker 5: How fun like that's one theme park.
Speaker 2: I can get around the water ones.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Jess.
Speaker 3: I've just got like PTSD from being a parent of young children, like the whole idea of a children's party. Now, I've done so many. How many kids have you got and how old are they?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: How many times have you hosted a party?
Speaker 6: I have two kids from just ten six the other.
Speaker 1: I love birthday parties.
Speaker 6: Unpopular opinion?
Speaker 3: Right, well, no, I did too, and I would go all out and then something happens when they get older.
Speaker 1: And I've got an extra one. I reckon, I've done like so good. Next I've got an extra one locked under the stairs. We just feed him Cheetos.
Speaker 3: No, because I've got three, And I reckon, I've done thirty parties and I am done.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's hot, man, and Jess, like, it's forty degrees you're in Adelaide. It's forty degrees in Adelaide today. It was hot over the weekend too, it is, but.
Speaker 6: It feels like seventy eight today.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you a very stupid question.
Speaker 3: Do the silver balls in roundel Mall get hot in the heat or are they made of a material that is heat resistant?
Speaker 6: I haven't touched the balls recently or seen them.
Speaker 1: That's what your husband said. If they feel like they're going to get very hot, we'll find out.
Speaker 5: Let's say hello to Leanne, who celebrated a birthday over the weekend.
Speaker 2: She's in Perth. Happy birthday, Leanne.
Speaker 6: Oh, thank you.
Speaker 1: What did you do for your birthday? Anything fun?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 6: We're into the fringe festival in Perth. That's not at the moment.
Speaker 1: What's going on in the fringe festival in Perth.
Speaker 8: Ah, So there's a.
Speaker 6: Kathin Kim drag show which is really.
Speaker 2: Good, amazing, Leanne.
Speaker 3: Can I tell you that Kath and Kim, it just transcends generations and sexuality. My daughter was falling asleep last night and I go in and check on them because I'm a sucker and I like to watch some sleep.
Speaker 1: They're so peaceful. Anyway, Look, I went in and I thought, what does that sound?
Speaker 3: She had her phone propped up and Kath and Kim on YouTube to as her lullabye iconic.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I actually took my third and you'd sun to see it. And he got up on stage and everything. So it was really good.
Speaker 1: Oh good on him. I love a bit of confidence. All right, girls, that's what you're gonna need.
Speaker 3: Confidence, because only one of you can take home this bumbag. Your name's your buzzes. It's the best of five, meaning the first person to get three ounces quick. When's the game gets to the bum bag? Question number one, what do bees.
Speaker 1: Collect to make honey? Yes, and.
Speaker 2: Jess Colin.
Speaker 1: I thought it was polland too, but it says Nick to here. Tom, Well, he's just given the thumbs up. You can easily change his mind.
Speaker 2: You've got it on.
Speaker 3: Sale of the Century. Tony Barba would call Fran. Glen Rooge would call Fran. Question number two, what is the name of the toy cowboy in the movie Toy Story?
Speaker 1: Leanne? Yes, yes, yep, two.
Speaker 2: Points to Jess. Question number three is for the win Jess.
Speaker 3: Who took home the Granny for her album Short and Sweet in Today's Ceremony?
Speaker 1: Yes, Leanne Sabrina Carpentie.
Speaker 2: Yes, she's on the scoreboard. One point to Leanne. Question number four, what.
Speaker 1: Gas do humans exhale?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, Jess for the wind.
Speaker 6: Carmon Diacbot correct, BB.
Speaker 3: You have got yourself a bum bag and it's one of the new ones. It's actually a design that you'll like, not one that you have to hide.
Speaker 6: I have covered these for so long. I've wanted one, and oh my, I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: Oh Jesse, you was so cute. We put something in it.
Speaker 2: For jess a Baker's Delight voucher for you, jes Bang.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, thank you.
Speaker 2: You are so happy. Welcome. Have a great Monday evening, Ladies.
Speaker 1: The Christy Swan Show. Let's talk messy because you told me a job. Oh, I love it so much.
Speaker 5: And at this time last week, our first show back of the year, we said that this was the official song of summer.
Speaker 1: I think it absolutely is. I said that at home and my son rolled his eyes on me.
Speaker 2: No, kid's wrong.
Speaker 1: I said, what are you talking about. Don't you like that song? And he goes, not really. I said, you're only saying that because I like it. Go to your room.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 1: I didn't say that last bit.
Speaker 2: That's just me showing to get out, get out of the house. I just don't see that gutter over there. You can sleep there tonight, champion.
Speaker 1: Nothing.
Speaker 2: You know who your mother is.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you're enjoying the house.
Speaker 4: I thought.
Speaker 3: I didn't say any of that. Yes, I did anyway, messy, we love it. We don't care if a thirteen year old throw shaded us.
Speaker 1: No, And I the minute I heard it and saw her.
Speaker 3: I knew that the lyrics were about The entire song was about the disapproval of a romantic partner of a boyfriend.
Speaker 2: You're on, No, I'm not.
Speaker 1: It's just so clear to me.
Speaker 3: And then you said it was about parents, and then everybody on my DMS agreed with you when they're idiots.
Speaker 5: Tell me why you think it's about a boyfriend. It's so clear to me that it's about her parents, and I can actually you do your argument first, you go firstteen.
Speaker 1: Twenty four ten.
Speaker 3: By the way, if you're anything like us and you did, you google the lyrics before today.
Speaker 2: I've been singing it and listening to it.
Speaker 1: It's so I'm a lyric googler, as you know.
Speaker 3: If you think it's very clear about a boyfriend, please let us know.
Speaker 1: So here's the thing.
Speaker 3: The starters, because I'm too messy, and then I'm too effing clean. Since when as a parent ever gonna say you're too clean? No, that's the sort of shade of shit bloke throws at you.
Speaker 2: No, if you've got like a parent because.
Speaker 1: You can't be good enough for some people.
Speaker 2: I feel like people feel like that about their parents.
Speaker 1: No, yes, what is a parent wrong? What sort of parent would ever say.
Speaker 3: You're around the house all the time, Go and get a job, and then when you do get a job, they say, where have you been?
Speaker 1: That is a boyfriend.
Speaker 5: No, that's a parent with a dropkick kid who hasn't managed, who hasn't taken the time to write a resume and go and start earning a dollar.
Speaker 1: Well, no, she's got a job. She doesn't then need to be asked where she's been.
Speaker 3: That's annoying? And what about this I'm too perfect to open my big mouth. No, that is a boyfriend controlling her.
Speaker 5: No, that's a parent like Dassy and their kid up being like you're the best, ever, you're the best. And then they're at home on a Saturday night and Laura's trying to chat and then the parents like, shut up, Lala.
Speaker 3: A thousand people, I could be shut up, Lalla, a thousand people. I could be for you, and you hate the effing lot.
Speaker 1: That is a boy friend, an idiot, bad, stinky poo pooh boy friend.
Speaker 2: Stinky poopoop it is? Well it is?
Speaker 1: And what about this? Since when would a mother or a father know what time of the month it is for their child.
Speaker 5: Because she's probably because she doesn't have a job and she's lazy. She has to go to her mum to ask her to buy the sanitary goods for her.
Speaker 3: No, only boys know because it means they can't do the business.
Speaker 5: Well swannye Lola appeared on Jimmy Fallon last week and said this about the song.
Speaker 10: So it's been speculated that it's a art low my parents, and it's must be about some some close family. But our culmination is I feel about myself like I am too messy. You know, I've never held held a boom in my life. Everything in my life is a mass, so it's a very fitting tart.
Speaker 3: Okay, no, no, no, no, listen, Please don't pull those faces when I've been out working my ass off all day. It's just one bottle of wine or two. You smoke weed just to help you sleep? What mother is smoking weed to help her sleep?
Speaker 2: Old pothead Patricia, No, it's a boyfriend, listen, she says, close family.
Speaker 10: So it's been speculated that it's about low my parents, and it's mustively about some some close family.
Speaker 1: No, but she's saying that they've got shit boyfriend.
Speaker 5: She didn't confirm or than I because I think what since the song's become such a hit, her parents are like this, and Lola, stop telling everyone that it's about us.
Speaker 2: That's not fair. We raised you. No, don't get a pothead.
Speaker 3: No, and no child thinks their parents hates them. No, they don't, they do, they do not.
Speaker 1: I excuse me.
Speaker 3: This time last night I was rubbing magnesium onto the souls of the feet of my teenager.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's you, though, Swanny. We're talking about Lola's parents.
Speaker 1: Who could hate that magical unicorn lady.
Speaker 5: I don't know when she produces such an incredible song like this, turn it up for your Monday afternoon.
Speaker 1: On christ Definitely a relationship. Definitely parents the Christy Swan Show.
Speaker 3: I've got to check in on how I'm going with the intentions and the ins and outs that you've set for me on Friday. Yes, a big list of global ins and outs. They're boring emojis and you know what Irl experiences jam and I.
Speaker 5: Said that I think an out should be ins and outs, Like I hate seeing them, they annoying me.
Speaker 1: I agree, So instead I thought, you know, we all sort of.
Speaker 3: Around this time of the year, we try and set goals for the year, and I often just do very simple ones like no rushing. I've rolled that over a whole lot, and I've failed every day of my life about it. And I thought, I'm doing this wrong. I can't achieve anything I want to achieve. I'm gonna hand it over to Jack.
Speaker 1: What would you intend for me?
Speaker 3: What would you what can you see from your perspective from the outside in which I think is genius if I don't say myself. And you gave me three tips. You said, Swanny, you've got to eat out. You've written once a week. You've crossed that out because you're a realistic eat out fortnightly.
Speaker 5: And you ask me if that can be so well, and I said, sometimes it can, but also sometimes I'd like you to do it with friends or me, so you can sort of get a circuit breaker from eating at the compound.
Speaker 1: I agree, and I'm really going to try that.
Speaker 3: The second one was post on Instagram at least three times a week. I've posted on the weekend I'm doing well, and that.
Speaker 5: Can also include a work post like if we do something funny, I do a work post, and too personal posts.
Speaker 1: And my magic I've kicked that, yes, and this one. It's the hardest.
Speaker 3: Civil This is because you know I'm a s lovely woman. Yes, serve a look once a week, yep, And that means what do you see that as?
Speaker 1: Meaning?
Speaker 5: For me, it means no athletesure where or active were I don't want to see a howker, I don't want to see leggings, and I don't want to see like a tight compression yes, jim top.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So to me it means dress for your destination. My destination is work, Yes, don't dress as if work is on the way to somewhere else.
Speaker 2: Correct greater.
Speaker 1: Now that's how I see it. Good and that's worked for me.
Speaker 3: This is the second look that I have served since we've been back.
Speaker 1: We've only been back a week. Not even I would.
Speaker 2: Argue you served more than one look last week. But okay, can.
Speaker 3: I bank them up later on? No, No, it's still got to be one a week, one a week. Can I tell you so?
Speaker 1: Today I'm wearing it's all new.
Speaker 2: By the way, it's very chic.
Speaker 1: It's an Elk shirt. Yes that I had to cut the tag off brand new.
Speaker 2: It's fantastic.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 2: Black button on it, I.
Speaker 1: Love it too.
Speaker 3: It's a longer sleeve so it hides my flubbita arms. And then I've got sentences unusual to say, the Gucci belt that Melbe from the Spice Girls gave.
Speaker 2: Me, which we love and we're here for Thank you, mel.
Speaker 1: I've got my magical Henny pants that looks like they were tailored for them.
Speaker 5: They literally look like they were made for you. Shout out to our pal Nadia Bartel.
Speaker 3: I've got my favorite style of Frankie four shoes. I've got these in five different styles, and I tried on three wow with this outfit and went with the black plaid.
Speaker 2: Well, you've nailed that because it matches your belt and your shirt.
Speaker 1: And I matched my jewelry to the belt and my earrings.
Speaker 3: I really did a lot of efforts. So I chose that outfit and I hung it up on my wardrobe. Then I looked at my hair and there was some gray coming through, and I thought, absolutely not, so I had to dye my hair at home. I did it at home, yes, and then in the gardening working bee, I cracked two nails and I thought.
Speaker 2: No, you know, I'm a nails guy.
Speaker 1: Thought I can't see Jack with these. So I had to find an appointment on a Sunday, Wow Sunday at four point thirty to fix them. The pressure has nearly killed you.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 5: I did receive a text message from you quite late last night. It was at eight thirty pm, and you said I cannot believe the pressure of serving a look. And I replied to you and said I can assist if needed. You've got this shop, your wardrobe, etc.
Speaker 1: Normally I just go to my active wear draw. That's it. I've got one draw, It's all in there. I pull it out and put it on. Can I tell you I'm enjoying this?
Speaker 2: See it's fun.
Speaker 3: I'm enjoying it. I feel like a different person. And every time I walk through the doors at work, people go, do you look good today?
Speaker 1: I got I must have looked like absolute crap.
Speaker 2: Maybe she hasn't lost the will to wive.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan show. Let's do this.
Speaker 11: Chrissy has Cliffaite, then Yo Blay has cash prizes just Yo play.
Speaker 2: But you're a chance to win promo wins Much five Seas and season Fly to Win dot Com to.
Speaker 1: Chrissy's click bait, Yeah you and I.
Speaker 3: As soon as the gnoms were announced for the Grammys, we picked our favorites. Mine was Espressover by Sabrina Carpenter. I saidn't that can't be beaten?
Speaker 2: No, because that kind of was the record of last year.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 5: I wanted Billie Eilish Birds of a Feather to win, though, because I'm a billy stand and I love that woman.
Speaker 3: And the category Record of the Year is sort of like, you know, best Picture of the Oscars. It always comes last in the ceremony. It's the big one, like.
Speaker 2: The Gold Logie.
Speaker 3: It's just been announced that it is neither Birds of a Feather by Billie Eilish or Espresso by Sabrina Carpenter. It is not Like Us by Kendrick Lamar, the only.
Speaker 1: One that again it's pai a ready.
Speaker 5: Song, no doubt us, also beating Good Luck Babe by Chapel Roan and Fortnite by Your Queen Taite.
Speaker 3: And Texas Hold Them by Beyond Save, which caused its own sensation.
Speaker 1: Very surprised. I think it's a conspiracy and it's all because you know, the Record of the Year artist has got a win. If he's going to be the halftime entertainment of the super Bowl, it wouldn't be a good look.
Speaker 2: If he wasn't but a super Bowl pr I've.
Speaker 1: Got another theory coming at her about married at first Sight.
Speaker 3: Juggernaut continues. More people every year watch it. I am not watching it, and I'm here to tell you don't need to. You can just hook into the news websites and play along with the romance.
Speaker 1: And intrigue in the storyline. Last night we met Ryan and Jackie O. Ryan is a self confessed warrior, whatever that means.
Speaker 4: In terms of my identity as a warrior. Instinctively, I'm very protective.
Speaker 11: It's more I'm more concerned about the whole how it's going to present for her and.
Speaker 3: If you're wondering what he's talking about. He dropped her when I first heard about this, because, as I said, I'm not watching it.
Speaker 1: Get all my information the secondhand the way I like it.
Speaker 3: Ah, he dropped her, didn't dump her from the relationship. They were dancing and he dipped her and went too far and she hit the floor properly.
Speaker 2: Pumped.
Speaker 4: You're going to have to catch me though, bang.
Speaker 2: Solid thud right there.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, she really hit it like a sack of potatoes. He was apparently, you know, he looked as if he was very upset by it, and then.
Speaker 1: He tried to be chivalrous or did he have.
Speaker 11: A listen discussion with production preserving that dignity because that was not right. That was a miscalculation. And I don't feel that she needs to be ridiculed like that.
Speaker 4: It's more about her than anything. Jackie's perfectly fine. I'm not thinking myself. I'm thinking of hurt. Everyone was horrified.
Speaker 11: I don't want those reactions to be a subject of national ridicule.
Speaker 4: People will laugh and what alot with a bestick hand put even keep her up? Blaha blah. All I can do is a question about not make it to national broadcast.
Speaker 1: He showed his petticoat there.
Speaker 2: Why what's your theory?
Speaker 1: Nothing to do with Jackie.
Speaker 2: It's about him, yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 1: Because he's a warrior and who's a strong room.
Speaker 2: He's a gym broke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he panicked.
Speaker 2: He was like, oh my god, how embarrassing.
Speaker 1: Someone might say those things about me. I might be ridiculed.
Speaker 3: He said a couple of things in there that had nothing to do with Jackie had to do with him. So what he's done is he's twisted it and gone, oh, I don't want Jackie.
Speaker 1: To be ridiculed. I don't want that woman to be upset. It's not about that.
Speaker 3: It's about he should have been strong enough in his mind physically to keep this woman up right, and it's all about him. And also, there is no way if a woman hits the deck a dad for being dipped, that's going to make the TV show come on.
Speaker 2: That's all production one.
Speaker 5: And also good job to mass this year for breaking the fourth wall and showing us these conversations.
Speaker 2: It makes it far juicy.
Speaker 1: And also it.
Speaker 3: Minimizes the crying foul of the edit at the end of the show, which I think is a good self protective. There's no doubt in my mind that sometimes there is a bad edit, but sometimes there's not.
Speaker 5: Regularly, Tim and Joel are up next. They'll be delivering more Grammy goss and news. I'm sure have a beautiful evening. Swanni, thank you for.
Speaker 3: Making Yes, I'm in bed early tonight because I'm filling in again on fits in whipp with Kate Richie tomorrow morning.
Speaker 1: If you're in Sydney, have.
Speaker 2: A listen, have a great show.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast.
Speaker 3: For more great comedy shows like this, head to novapodcast dot com.
Speaker 5: Do you