Speaker 1: Good morning, Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Law, start your morning the right away.
Speaker 3: This is Jason Lauren one Morning, Friday.
Speaker 2: Morning Status Friday morning, guys. The Clint is live from the mother Ship. He is live from the Sydney Novus Studios this morning.
Speaker 4: Overhead office, How is it up there?
Speaker 3: HQ is sparkling?
Speaker 5: Nice?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: It's not to ship hold that office? Melbourne Office is quite.
Speaker 4: Office is much nice. It was raining this morning, was it? O?
Speaker 1: God?
Speaker 4: It was pouring with rain at my house when I work up.
Speaker 2: Laurence exhausted this morning. Clint and we were trying to work out what it's from, and we think it's premeditated exhausted exhaustion. Isn't it like you're exhausted about what's coming up?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm feeling I'm actually feeling a bit like I'm running on low batteries. At the moment I drove to work, my eyes were like I walked in, I said, I'm not crying my eyes.
Speaker 3: Just keep doing what I reckon. It is.
Speaker 4: Well, I think I'm a bit like there's a big couple of weeks coming up in Melbourne, so i feel like I'm like looking forward going, Oh, I don't have enough energy to go to Derby Day. I don't have enough energy to go to the Melbourne Cup.
Speaker 3: Did you get a treatment yesterday?
Speaker 4: I had an IV.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the vaginal steam.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't do the vaginal steam yesterday. That was a while ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, make you feel better.
Speaker 4: I had an IV full of vitamins and magnesium can make you tired.
Speaker 5: Is this the one where they come ount of your house.
Speaker 4: No, I go to a place and do it.
Speaker 5: My main instant gets him around on a Sunday after a big night out.
Speaker 4: Oh, you can do hydration ones. This was more of vitamin infusion madamin and I just feel like I'm getting a little run down and I'm trying to nip it in the bud. Yeah, I am doing nothing this weekend.
Speaker 2: Dating. I was about to say Tomorrow Morning Falkpart ten till twelve o'clock. Come on, come on.
Speaker 5: If you are single and you're a dog owner, it's going to be a ripping morning.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 4: Now, he did put some details on how to REGISTERRAP on our Instagram last night.
Speaker 3: If you want to come, just come along.
Speaker 4: Just come along ten till twelve. If you're single, bring a dog. You might meet some cute dogs, but you might meet the love of your love. Oh yeah, now, And this is because I was saying I took you know, I took my dog to the dog park and I started chatting to all of these people, and I was like, this is way easier than talking to someone in a bar or in a pub. Clint took his dog to the park. Someone asked for his phone number. It's like it's a harve of activity for I.
Speaker 2: Took one of the kids down on the dog part. Lady was like wiresing on a lead. But it it's start a conversation.
Speaker 4: Well, that'll do it, and you've got to start.
Speaker 2: Somewhere exactly right, exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So doggy dating is happening in Melbourne tomorrow at fork Ne Park. It's great morning.
Speaker 2: Because it's at the start of the weekend. I wonder if anyone will hit it off and be like, what are you doing tonight? Yeah? Why not?
Speaker 5: Would that be too keen?
Speaker 4: Let's get the dogs together and do it dog When.
Speaker 5: I when iry, what was that on?
Speaker 4: I said, let's get the dogs together and we'll do it dogg is style. Maybe that's what all happened at doggie dating. Someone might maybe don't stay open with that it's not a good not a good first question. If you like each other, knock yourselves out.
Speaker 3: Well, when I went doggy dating, I got a star on a group date. That's right, group dog star.
Speaker 5: So that we're going to meet some people.
Speaker 3: I didn't set.
Speaker 4: They had a celebrity coming.
Speaker 5: We're going to meet.
Speaker 3: The numbers are a bit uneven.
Speaker 4: What too many women or too many men? What was.
Speaker 2: I was a sausage fest.
Speaker 3: Sausage dog fest. That's hey.
Speaker 2: Joel Crazy is in the house with girlfriend after seven this morning. He is bringing his dog called girlfriend in apparently apparently she's a bit oh a, yeah, she bites.
Speaker 4: It's quite feisty. So they're a match made in doggy heaven.
Speaker 2: Indeed, he according to the RSPC this morning, well, for bloody bites me, I'm going to bite it back. Sorry, that's the rules.
Speaker 4: I let my little sausage dog sleep on the bed last night. That doesn't happen in our house normally. But it was it was cold, and I was like.
Speaker 3: Got a big sausage next to you? What I do?
Speaker 5: It was cold last night.
Speaker 4: It was cold, it was freezy. It was like ten degrees this morning when I woke up.
Speaker 5: Well, tomorrow is looking and ask for doggie dating.
Speaker 4: You come along, Come on, come on, if you are single and you have a dog, we'll see there.
Speaker 2: Quent I saw some photos online from the Channel nine upfronts last night.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, this is where we launched the twenty twenty five Channel nine year.
Speaker 2: That is got our mate John Aiken, one of the experts from meryton.
Speaker 3: Map's coming backs.
Speaker 2: Come on, they get rid of the news before they get rid of Meriica.
Speaker 3: That's the moneymaker. We should get John Aiken to read the news and.
Speaker 4: What other news shows are coming up on Channel nine.
Speaker 3: In the theme of love, we have the Golden Bachelor.
Speaker 4: Have they asked you to go on that yet?
Speaker 3: I did ask? I asked the new host of that yesterday if I qualify, and she said, you're not golden enough, not quite yet, not old enough.
Speaker 5: Samantha Amaty is the host of The Golden Bachelor.
Speaker 4: How old do you have to be to be on the goldies and sixties? And so it'll be one Golden Bachelor and then a whole bunch of Golden Bachelor women bachelorettes.
Speaker 3: Will you accept this Golden.
Speaker 4: Rose or is it a whole house of Randy old people.
Speaker 3: Oh it doesn't it doesn't matter. Yeah, well, like, is.
Speaker 4: There one league character? Is what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yes? Yeah, just one that you know how Channel ten sort of sampled a few a few bachelors.
Speaker 4: Just one.
Speaker 5: It's just one, Margaret, Will you accept this defeb machine?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: I will.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine if it's someone like that very handsome Mark Boris?
Speaker 4: Silver fuck?
Speaker 2: Someone like that? Is Mark Boris that attractive? Or is it Mark Boris's bank account to the yellow brick road?
Speaker 4: Mark Boris is handsome no matter what? Why you look at it?
Speaker 2: Well, okay, do you want to come dogboy.
Speaker 3: Dogging style?
Speaker 4: Was that too excited?
Speaker 2: That was a little bit heavy? How we're kicking things up with the verb? Remember that movie Cruel Intentions, Michelle Goer.
Speaker 4: Yes, Ryan Philippa, Oh my god, Ryan Philippa.
Speaker 3: He's a heart troll.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Melbourne, walking you Friday wheels are off? Today is going to be a fun one. You are listening to Noble one hundred. Good morning Melbourn. That is a verb. What a banger to start your Friday from the movie Cruel Intentions. Now, that is one I have not seen in years.
Speaker 4: No me either.
Speaker 2: Good movie, great movie, great movie freaked me out a little bit.
Speaker 5: So three other sisters, So that ain't happening in my place.
Speaker 4: Hey, Clinty sent me a photo last night. I think it's going to rattle you. Jace.
Speaker 5: I hang on some no texts.
Speaker 4: He sent me a photo. So Clinton Sydney morning, Clint, how was it in Sydney this morning?
Speaker 5: Stayed at the w last year.
Speaker 3: It's very sexy hotel.
Speaker 5: You stand out a red room.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's got like a mini walking wardrobe, cloak room and it's just red velvet restraint. It's very very sexy, a bit hectic.
Speaker 5: Actually, were you in there alone?
Speaker 3: I was the things you can do in that red room alone?
Speaker 4: Well, you weren't alone earlier because he's inner. Jas and Clint Clinton. I. You know, when we don't see each other, we update each other on every second of our day, don't we We do.
Speaker 5: We're the opposite Lawrence. I don't want to see or hear from you until tomorrow morning.
Speaker 3: We have a communal diary. We share our diary and we know what we know.
Speaker 4: We're in synk. Can't we see this?
Speaker 3: We are? We are?
Speaker 4: And Clint said, I'm going out for dinner tonight and the theme is a funeral. He's the photo.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, I said to him.
Speaker 4: Are you going to a theater restaurant for dinner? You go to Dracula's for dinner?
Speaker 3: Theme? The theme was funeral.
Speaker 4: But why was there a theme? Was it a dinner party?
Speaker 3: It was a dinner party, a private dinner party. We were summoned or summoned as in my Channel nine colleagues from the Weekend Today show to a dark dinner in the Rocks. Now the Rocks in Sydney apparently haunted. It's haunted because there.
Speaker 5: Was terrifying about the Rocks in Sydney as the market.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're horrible, so Clinton the photo Clint sent me. It's like it's like dark, it's got candles, it's got red lights.
Speaker 3: This is what I This is the invitation. Thirteen dark Lords will preside over a secret society of eighty six souls, gathering for a haunting feast, whispered with tales of the unknown, indulge in decadent delicacies from the underworld, and immersey yourself in a macab evening of three unforgettable acts.
Speaker 5: I would pick a drive through over that any day of the week.
Speaker 4: And then he sent me a video of some guide dressed as a skull talking to you serving your meals.
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 4: It was like a theater restaurant.
Speaker 3: You'll do a step into a realm where shadows stir and spirits wander. But only the chosen few will discover the eerie secrets of Austraya's first four day Halloween Festival.
Speaker 2: Halloween is a week go out.
Speaker 3: It was actually pretty funny. The food was stunning. Was it like.
Speaker 4: Eyeball soup and stufficle.
Speaker 3: Roasted pumpkin served in a pumpkin. It was just.
Speaker 4: I can't do novelty food.
Speaker 5: When I was young and was staying on there juicu jesu. I really wanted to go to Dracula's theaterrestaurant.
Speaker 3: To write a passage up there isn't.
Speaker 5: I know, but it's you know, it's not cheap and I remember, just no, it wouldn't be cheap.
Speaker 4: Was it cost one to go to?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but this is like, you know, I'm ten, I got three on the systems, but you have to pay for yourself. No, I'm just saying mom and dad were doing two jobs, were at the caravan Parker.
Speaker 3: I can't be going to Draculas.
Speaker 2: You know it's expense would say once a year to go to Cisler anyway, And I remember just like begging mom and dad. But then me being you know me, I'm quite fussy about food. So I went down to the pay phone and I rang Draculas to see what was on the recipe on a menu, and they were like, exactly what you said. Yeah, do you get in the human brains with a side of fingers.
Speaker 4: Fish fingers and mashed potato?
Speaker 5: I don't know, but I hung up and I believed it and said I don't want to go.
Speaker 4: Can we get a mean ever? Because you didn't want the human brains with things?
Speaker 2: Dinner probably last few years probably.
Speaker 4: Would have been desous. It would have been mashed potato and fish fingers.
Speaker 2: Oh you know, I love.
Speaker 4: You missed out, You really missed out. His Dracula is still open Melbourne, still open, I believe so near the vic Market.
Speaker 3: I think it is check place. There used to be a there used to be a witches in Bridges Is that what I'm thinking? One of them burnt down and they said we want to rebuild, and did they?
Speaker 2: We did not believe Dracula's on the gold coast. You have to go on a ghost train into the restaurant up. Yeah, okay, you have to go on a ghost.
Speaker 4: R I p. Draculas in Melbourne is closed? What about witches and bridges?
Speaker 2: Checking which is in bridges?
Speaker 3: Whiches andries and bridges If it's not. If there's not one open, we must open one. Whitcheses closed to check that place?
Speaker 5: Brady, you know what I do want to go.
Speaker 4: To their bits like our producers this morning.
Speaker 3: What's happened there?
Speaker 2: You know what? I'd like to take Laurenti cent What is the Titanic Theater restaurant still a thing here?
Speaker 4: I don't think I think that was just the museum.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, there's a full blown Titanic theater restaurant.
Speaker 4: Theater restaurant is the Titanic fit they're still trying to.
Speaker 2: Work up on the table with the button playing at the button which.
Speaker 4: Is and bridges is open? And til one am? What about the Titanic Theater restaurant?
Speaker 5: I checked the Titanic Theater restaurant please.
Speaker 4: Because I would go to that.
Speaker 2: Hit the button.
Speaker 3: Titanic is still open?
Speaker 2: Now now we can go.
Speaker 4: We must go. Where is Williamstown has anyone ever been.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've got to make there that. Yeah, they see my heart will.
Speaker 3: Go on and stop it.
Speaker 2: I'm serious.
Speaker 3: Selene's there.
Speaker 2: She had a night off to go and do the opening ceremony. When she's back in Williamstown ready to sing.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, serious sleep and the Old Bird. You guys are pulling my na.
Speaker 3: From the movie.
Speaker 5: She's there, right, yep, the old Bird. Debbie.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's just.
Speaker 3: He critically acclaimed Debbie.
Speaker 2: Coming up next, guys, Everyone's Biggest Fear is about to be released into the studio.
Speaker 6: Introducing the Kerry Pineapples Singer, the fiery love child of Nandoes and Dangers Singers. Available for a limited time only.
Speaker 4: Jason Lawrence Safe word require.
Speaker 2: That nervous little laugh is Kathy join us in the studio today, Good morning boy, are celebrating the new Perry Pineapples Sanger, the fiery love child of Nando's and Bang and Sangers. It's available for a limited time only. Kathy is a young mum of three. The whole family's here today. Yes, how many kids say? Three?
Speaker 3: How old are four?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry?
Speaker 7: Five?
Speaker 2: Three?
Speaker 1: And what next week?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: Whatever challenge we have for her is nothing seriously, and if you can win the cash this morning for doing our uncomfortable challenge, yeap sharing any of the kids or that's going straight to Kathy, still debating because we've just started our own little family business. What are you going to shout out? What are you doing? JK party hires?
Speaker 3: What are you hiring?
Speaker 8: We're hiring out jumping castles, tables for kids at adults?
Speaker 2: Do you do poker tables? Just seting for my child's night's birthday.
Speaker 4: You can't have a poker party for a nine year old. I'll wait till all right, Kathy, let's try and win you some cash. So we've got an uncomfortable challenge. If you want out within the thirty seconds, if you can't handle it, you have to yell the safe word, Perry Pineapple.
Speaker 2: No one this week has yelled the safe work. Okay, but I can tell you now if I was facing your challenge.
Speaker 4: Today, I wouldn't get to the thirty second.
Speaker 2: Perry Pineapple would be out of my mouth already. Okay, what do you like with reptops?
Speaker 4: I've never had a reptile.
Speaker 5: I'd like to bring in Josh, Josh from.
Speaker 4: Reptile encounters Melbourne. We'll look at his t shirt. What does that say? He's jumper. I like turtles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll give you if you bought a turtle.
Speaker 4: No turtle.
Speaker 2: Now, your three kids are watching outside the studio. Kathy, your thirty second challenge this morning is just to hold what Josh has.
Speaker 5: In the box.
Speaker 4: What's your friend's name?
Speaker 3: Josh Albedo Albito albito about.
Speaker 9: Seven so big, albino olive python.
Speaker 3: Would this be?
Speaker 2: You're right there, Kathy.
Speaker 4: Just a reminder, chatty Kathy has gone not so chatty.
Speaker 2: Safe is Perry pineapple?
Speaker 1: As long as it doesn't bite.
Speaker 9: She looks like a pineapple.
Speaker 3: Or Albito albedo They can buy.
Speaker 2: Can't they?
Speaker 9: Absolutely? Yeah, they've got about one hundred teeth.
Speaker 2: We're getting it out. This is like a white python, so very similar to like the one Britney hat in the Now.
Speaker 3: That's a hardy stand.
Speaker 4: I think standing up might be a better bet.
Speaker 2: I watch a lot of nat Geo, and I've seen when they start curling up, looks like that's when they're about to stalk stops.
Speaker 4: Okay, how are you feeling?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, as soon as the snake goes on, you will start the clock.
Speaker 4: You're ready to go, and you yell Perry pineapple. When you have had enough.
Speaker 5: Thirty seconds, is ready to start? Snake going on? Start the clock? The snake is on?
Speaker 4: Is it heavy?
Speaker 2: She doesn't want to talk. Okay, at the moment, the head of the snake is behind your head.
Speaker 4: The other it's like curled up on her. Now it's fully wrapped around you, because what they.
Speaker 5: Do with the python is they can strict the prey and then they begin to eat you.
Speaker 4: Stop it. I'm letting her know fully wrapping itself around you here.
Speaker 2: That's okay, you're acting very cool.
Speaker 4: My goodness.
Speaker 2: The kids outside are freaking out, thinking mummy is about.
Speaker 5: To be eaten.
Speaker 1: They keep crying.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I can't turn.
Speaker 1: I don't want to turn to do news his kids.
Speaker 2: You'll have the money.
Speaker 3: She's done.
Speaker 2: It is that time, thirty.
Speaker 4: Seconds in your head?
Speaker 2: Hard No for me?
Speaker 4: You have a thousand dollars congratulations. Oh no, okay.
Speaker 1: I was getting into my house.
Speaker 2: I feel it.
Speaker 1: I was, Oh, look at it.
Speaker 4: I mean, that is a beautifully strange looking snake.
Speaker 10: I think, well, it's an albino olive part and so it lacks pigments. So that's why it's the fineapple yellow color.
Speaker 4: I'd love to stay and talk to you about this bit. That snake's gotta get out of here.
Speaker 9: I was just thinking.
Speaker 2: I thought, if that snake lunge is a Josh right now, there is not a bone in my body that would go to help. I would literally step over him and leave the studio.
Speaker 4: Should know how to handle it and people can meet Alberta Albedo.
Speaker 9: Alberta is actually the cooling effect of the glaciers.
Speaker 4: Oh there you go from Reptile Encounters Melbourne. Do you do parties absolutely?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 10: So we're big in education, so we're in all the schools around Melbourne and we do lots of events on the weekend.
Speaker 5: You'd go off at a Hen's night.
Speaker 2: Well, it's not a.
Speaker 9: Market that we've targeted.
Speaker 4: It is like the Britney.
Speaker 2: It really is reptiling counters.
Speaker 3: Josh.
Speaker 2: Good to see you again, mate, Thanks mate, and Kathy well done thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Thanks.
Speaker 2: Can I just remind everyone today if you are coming to doggy dating tomorrow, hit the old dog wash.
Speaker 4: Yeah you want your dog looking speaking to me?
Speaker 5: Yep, Maybe bring some Schmackers in your pocket.
Speaker 4: Too, but also it look it is a singles event, so make sure you hit the dog wash for yourself. Turn up sprinted smelling delicious.
Speaker 5: What's what's?
Speaker 4: Although it is also hot like a hot man running a dog when they're a bit sweaty. Could just run into the park with your dog, your little short shorts muscles out.
Speaker 5: You're on heat.
Speaker 2: Today she was talking about Mark Boris earlier's his bank account? Have you seen Mark bors and now it's like running through the park and short How.
Speaker 3: How'd you go with Mark Boris in short shorts walking a dog?
Speaker 5: Far walk me any day?
Speaker 4: Mark Berris, No, we're talking about him because he could be the Golden Bachelor.
Speaker 3: Do you want to run jingle Mark Boris today?
Speaker 5: Is he happy?
Speaker 4: Probably?
Speaker 3: Yeah? He's got all that money single and money, single and rich.
Speaker 5: Guys. I started to fill out my will last night.
Speaker 4: Now we would know it's not funny.
Speaker 3: I'm not the kids.
Speaker 4: I was talking about three kids because you said to me, can you do it online or do you need to say sir? And I said, I think you can do it online, but I would just get it looked at because you could be accidentally signing over all of your positions to some dodgy website. Ah right, you've got to slicen to get them to.
Speaker 3: Look at it.
Speaker 5: I just clicked on the T and Sea box.
Speaker 4: You know what, though, getting a will, I found it really confronting. I don't know, and every time my mum goes on holiday, she goes, Now, I need you to come over and I need to show you where the will is kept. And I'm like, oh god, no, I'm not good with will.
Speaker 5: Chat am I.
Speaker 2: Do you want?
Speaker 4: And I get one? Eat?
Speaker 5: You want the boat?
Speaker 4: I want the Burley.
Speaker 5: House, okay, but the Burley House comes with three kids.
Speaker 4: I'll take one.
Speaker 3: Oh you take the Burley House, babe, I'm taking the I'm taking the Bayside mansion. Hey, it's suburban house and I'll resell that for four houses.
Speaker 4: Who's getting the boat? You know? I just sell the boat and the kids together. They can go to someone else. They can go to your sisters. They love the kids.
Speaker 2: You are coming along doggie dating, I believe. Oh go morning, good morning.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 5: Oh thank you. What what sort of puppy you got?
Speaker 11: I've got a little or you've not so little of my bridoor?
Speaker 4: Oh Now I judge labrador owners because I always think people who own labradors are nice people here, Like if I saw a single guy with a labrador, Caitlyn, have you had much luck dating in the past, Like have you tried the apps?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Not much luck this ship, aren't they? Everyone's given up?
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 5: Are you picky? Caitlyn?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 5: What's the issue? What's holding you back from finding love?
Speaker 1: I guess I am, But I don't think there's anything wrong with that.
Speaker 5: What are you looking for? Mark Boris in short shorts?
Speaker 3: Or like?
Speaker 5: What sort of bloke?
Speaker 1: I think? I think an apple bar owner would be great.
Speaker 4: See labor they're nice. A man with a well a well kepped lab is a nice see.
Speaker 5: I don't see Caitlyn hooking up with a staff the owner. Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I can't I suppose I can't shut it down. But a labrador owner is probably the best fit.
Speaker 2: The attitude. We'll see you tomorrow morning.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited.
Speaker 4: See then in the park.
Speaker 2: Folk the park between ten and twelve. Come one, come on, if you're single and you're a dog, going to give us a call? Hey, Joel Creasy in after seven this morning bringing his girlfriend.
Speaker 4: He is who knew Joel Creasy had a girlfriend?
Speaker 3: I know I knew?
Speaker 4: Did you know?
Speaker 5: I did?
Speaker 4: Did you know, Clint?
Speaker 2: Yeah? He did.
Speaker 4: It's not a good secret. She's a she faced day. Hey, Clinton, you spend a lot of time with the tennis players over the Australian. Nick Kurios, what's your take on him?
Speaker 3: I've always liked Nick. I like him too.
Speaker 4: I've always got on well with him.
Speaker 5: One that's quite sad when his career at Ninja Warrior didn't take off.
Speaker 3: He's doing He's doing Sidelines.
Speaker 5: Sideline commentary and Ninja Warrior.
Speaker 3: Nick Curios for one season. Yeah yeah, I never saw.
Speaker 4: That didn't make me come back and gladiated.
Speaker 5: I think that's why the show's not anymore.
Speaker 3: I like Nick because he doesn't really care, like he couldn't care less what.
Speaker 2: We think, what you know, But he's public thinks a douchebag about it like.
Speaker 3: Tomic No no, now he is.
Speaker 4: I can't get my head around him, but I like Nick Kurrios anyway. He must be doing very well for himself because did you know he drives a four hundred thousand dollars Lamborghini suv. Did you know that?
Speaker 3: Sorry, Lamborghini's have SUVs. Oh yes, I have seen the Lambo before, will drive like a people moving here.
Speaker 4: And he's gone and pimped it.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sorry if I'm dropping four hundred thousand car, I don't want to No, I don't want to have to do.
Speaker 5: Anything to it.
Speaker 4: No, he's gone and got some new exhaust system which this means absolutely nothing to me, but it might mean something to you, which made an incredible five hundred and eighty eight Killer Watson went from zero to one hundred and three point four seconds. That was before being customized.
Speaker 3: Jesus, Well, I excuse me.
Speaker 4: Apparently his car collection is worth over a million dollars.
Speaker 3: Apparently, Well, you only.
Speaker 5: Needs three of them, and he's clock it.
Speaker 3: I've always said I don't like nick carriers.
Speaker 4: A million dollars in cars. I got to win a lot of tennis matches.
Speaker 5: Well, I think you've actually come. Got to win one tournament?
Speaker 4: Has he won a big tournament?
Speaker 3: Won a couple.
Speaker 5: A service, Clint, And is it your Lamborghini?
Speaker 2: No, it was not my Lamborghini, And the lovely people gave me like this souped up, really nice sports car.
Speaker 5: Oh, for twenty four hours.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the club.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, wait till you he what he with his rental sports car.
Speaker 2: They gave me an Audi S three right, apparently goes just under one hundred thousand bucks.
Speaker 5: These things are worth right.
Speaker 4: And it goes zero to one hundred in how long?
Speaker 3: Like four seconds? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Don't let the sun roof down. Put the sunroof down.
Speaker 4: Convertible. No, but you know what I imagine you mean a convertible.
Speaker 2: I let the team take it for a spin, including gen.
Speaker 4: Z threw them the keys and said, go, why would you do that?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just sat in the back screaming excess. I've got to pay the access.
Speaker 4: There's no way I'd let gen Z even drive me in a golf cart. Are you giving her the case.
Speaker 3: Of that for?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Did she scrape it?
Speaker 4: No? But hubs, No, not the hubs.
Speaker 5: The Jesus handle on the roof almost came off in the back. I was holding on that quick.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you the hubs.
Speaker 4: The hubs. You don't call them hubs do the hub caps? There is the hub caps and the rims. The same thing.
Speaker 5: Year when my wife ever drives my car. Whenever she's pulling into the gutter.
Speaker 4: I'm like, yeah, my truck is not good. Hubs are not good Online I've parked.
Speaker 3: The good thing is you can replace them.
Speaker 4: Yeah you can.
Speaker 3: So you know what, Bye bye hubs.
Speaker 4: Don't cry over scratched hubsky.
Speaker 2: What happened when someone borrowed your car? Thirteen twenty four ten, thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 5: Did you loan someone in your car? What happened to it?
Speaker 4: Ah?
Speaker 2: They scraped the rims?
Speaker 4: Did they do? One of my friends? Oh, but it was her car, so it doesn't work for.
Speaker 2: This Luren on the line from South of the morning.
Speaker 4: Okay, my friend parked her car. She was on a date, and she parked it at the top of a hill and it rolled back all the way down the hill. When she came out, it was like smashed at the bottom of the hill. No one knew the car belonged to on a first date.
Speaker 3: But it was her car.
Speaker 4: So it doesn't work for this phone. So I don't win the prize. No, you do not handbreak didn't put the handbrake on?
Speaker 2: Fifty Holy Moley vound up for grabs thirteen twenty four.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, what happened when you borrowed someone's car. Something happened to us on the weekend we went to the wedding. It's your car, well, because yeah, no doubt, it's our carpet. Someone's borrowed it.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, bugga. Maybe we got Lauren from South.
Speaker 4: So because Paul's from Brisbane and his office is in Brisbane, he has a current Brisbane. One of our friend's cars has broken down or something, so he's borrowed Paul's car for a couple of weeks. Well he gets his fixed because we're not there.
Speaker 2: What is it the Prato?
Speaker 4: It's the Prato And they were driving the car picked us up from the airport. We got to the house in Byron because they drove down from the Gold Coast and we got to the house and they packed all his food in the back and that made a curry. And the curry has built all through the boot, all through all over all of our life, all of our luggage. Like I got back to Melbourne and and I've still got curry all through the side of my luggage. But the whole car now stinks. They've had it clean twice and they're like it still smells like curry, and we.
Speaker 5: Don't know does it smell like curry?
Speaker 4: It still smells like curry.
Speaker 5: I'm making offer on the car.
Speaker 4: It's very truck. They feel so bad. I'm like, do worry about it. It's just a bit of curry.
Speaker 2: Thirty thirteen twenty four ten is out number? What happened when someone borrowed your car? Or did you borrow someone else's tea?
Speaker 4: Good morning? Your sister used your car? What happened?
Speaker 7: Hello?
Speaker 4: And it was that four years ago and the night drive and she drove straight into milkbar. She drove straight like through the front of the shop in the glass.
Speaker 11: Yet all the grocery stalls and everything was everyone okay, everyone was fine.
Speaker 2: Luckily, what do you do?
Speaker 5: You grab you munchies and just reverse out, don't ye.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four ten. In what happened when someone borrowed your car?
Speaker 2: I thought that only happens to help people when they get the accelerator, and then the break mixed up.
Speaker 3: Apparently apparently here we go, Alice.
Speaker 5: DJ oh God, they're dropping in the phone room. Look at them go off?
Speaker 2: Wow thirteen twenty fourteen. This will get you going for a Friday. What happened when someone borrowed your car? More calls after this so never one hundred Aaron in Gippsland has called through thirteen twenty fourten. What happened when someone borrowed your car?
Speaker 7: I had a palm come and stay two years ago for the summer for cricket, and he borrowed my car for New Years for four days. And he borrowed it four weeks early. But he didn't know what the check engine light and the oil lights were on it, so he kept driving and he run a drive oil so six and a half thousand dollars for any who paid for.
Speaker 1: It him or you?
Speaker 4: I did, Oh n you do that to someone's car? You're are Aralia, Good morning, Hi there? What happened? Was it you or someone else?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 11: I lent my car to my darling brother and he crashed it. Awes, it was wonderful. And then a few like a few years later I lent him my new car and he wanted to He was building a shelf and he needed to get some really long planks of wood and he said, he said, oh, can I borrow you be? Because I had by then a you know, a full warl drive And he said, oh, can I borrow your full war drive because the planks of wood will.
Speaker 4: Fit in it.
Speaker 11: I can stave on the delivery fee. But I said, sure, of course, no problem. Called me, he said, oh, I put them in. I was at a you know someone, I stopped at a red light and tapped the plank of wood, tapped the front. It was like right along through the front, the front tapped the front, wheels, windshield scattered.
Speaker 4: Who paid for it? Him or you? Oh?
Speaker 3: Him?
Speaker 12: Him?
Speaker 5: You know what that's on you? You lent him the car for the second time.
Speaker 4: That's what families do.
Speaker 11: You have a point? But yes, thank you, Lauren, that's what Sara person.
Speaker 4: Not anymore, though not anymore. He's lost his last chance. Remember when I borrowed my friend's car because my car was getting serviced, and she didn't tell me until I picked it up that it had a what are those things called where you have to blow into it?
Speaker 5: Oh, she'd been done for drink driving.
Speaker 4: Yes, right, She didn't tell me, and I was like, well, what do I do. She's like, oh, it's fine, you just have to blow in it before you drive it. And I was like okay. And I was shooting postcards that day and I was at a brewery. So I get there and then I'm out the front of a brewery and I forget and I'm like stocking the back of the car with all these slabs of beer at ten thirty in the morning because they'd gifted I was always bigger. And they're like, okay, bye, and they're all standing.
Speaker 3: At the front of the brewer to seg waving good bar.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And I'm blowing into the rethalyzer thing to start the car with the boot of my car stacked with this. I was just like, oh my, I hope no one gets a photo of me.
Speaker 2: Now there's Debbie having some scones going. Look at that TV people, they're all.
Speaker 4: On it at ten thirty in the morning.
Speaker 5: Apparently those things just it's not even apparently not even just to start the car, just come on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're driving on the freeway, start beeping and you just have to exit. You got to give it a minute or something to give it a home. And there's a camera. It takes a photo of you doing it, really yeah, to make sure you're not passing it to someone else or a passenger or getting someone else to do it. Takes a photo of you by anyway, if you did see me doing that, it wasn't my car.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, that definitely was one for a friend.
Speaker 4: That your serves.
Speaker 6: Jenny on the right floor with pet Buns, puppy and kitten clob petgun dot com Tone you, Jason Lawrence, Doggy dating.
Speaker 2: Oh Tomorrow morning, Folk in the park between ten and twelve o'clock.
Speaker 4: Falk in the park, stop saying folk in the two Glotz go back to land.
Speaker 2: Will be in both those parks tomorrow between ten and twelve. Come one, come all you know who will be there.
Speaker 5: Take a listen.
Speaker 3: And they called it bel.
Speaker 2: I've got a daughter now.
Speaker 13: Her name's girlfriend, my char puppy.
Speaker 8: Can you say her full name because it's the greatest name I've ever heard in the history of the world.
Speaker 13: Well, Jack, my boyfriend his surname Stratton Smith and I'm Creasy. So she's first name girlfriend, middle name boyfriend Crasy Stratton Smith, girl from boy friend Craeesytres.
Speaker 4: It's the first name girlfriend, boyfriend.
Speaker 13: It's so we can say like, hey, girlfriend, or get over here, girlfriend or yourself girlfriends.
Speaker 2: Sammy fresh from Ricky Lee Tim and Joel Joel crazy.
Speaker 13: I feel like I just left the building. I didn't realize there were two sevens in the same twenty four hours.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he could have just slept here and popped on up this morning.
Speaker 13: I should have Benley and the bell had had a had set up the other day. So I don't know what's going on with them, but I've.
Speaker 4: Been kicked out of home. You could borrow that when you really could.
Speaker 5: Yeah, around my office.
Speaker 4: Okay, you won't be coming to our doggy dating singles event though, because you are newly in girl. Hello, look at that bullying.
Speaker 13: And your handsome my fiancees here to wrangle girlfriend are beautiful?
Speaker 3: How old is she?
Speaker 2: One and a half?
Speaker 3: She's too in shember too in December. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Jack just looked like, yeah, that'll yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: At least you didn't say, oh, she's twenty one month if you had rolled out the twenty one months.
Speaker 2: She is the light of my life. She is so gorgeous.
Speaker 3: She's a chow chow.
Speaker 4: Now, chow chows are a bit sassy.
Speaker 13: They're sassy, they're sassy and aloof so that they're the biggest dog you can have in like a smaller house.
Speaker 3: We have like a like a like a townhouse and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she.
Speaker 13: Other dogs, but she she's not huge on humans. Okay, So I told a story in there the other day. So she she's meant to be get getting she was meant to be groomed last Friday. Look, she's molting and the studio. Yes, some of the stuff I do in this studio, I work with him blackwell and and so so I sent everyone was out of town, and so I sent a friend around to who's never met her before, to go and grab her and take her to the groomer. But that's my bad because she had never met this this person before. So she was actually only doing her job.
Speaker 4: She was a gard dog.
Speaker 13: Yeah, so she bit his hand because she he was trying to pick her up and put her in a car, and she thought she was getting stolen.
Speaker 3: Was there blood?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Oh how bad?
Speaker 4: Don't tell anyone.
Speaker 13: I was showed the photographer all fingers intact, all fingers. But the other day she ran away, she ran away. The jack left the garage door open, and I was upstairs on the phone to my mother, like I am three times a day, and I was like I had this hello, Hello, and I have had a few people trying to We did have a little girlfriend's talker for a while, trying to steal it.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, is that a thing? People are stealing? Dog? Still?
Speaker 4: Really yeah, it's a thing. I mean look look look at her, and they're expensive. She could be a breeder or a show dog.
Speaker 3: She was meant to be a show dog.
Speaker 5: I can imagine you in that world as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know the shows where you see them mom have to run through the tunnel and they walk.
Speaker 13: Yes, like Gamble from Real Housewives and and so. So they go hello, and I walk down my stairs and there's two blokes with maybe three teeth between them, holding like like tinneys and smoking. And I'm like, oh my god, this is it. I'm I'm this is I'm going.
Speaker 2: Have you warded some black shirtut for? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, hit man?
Speaker 13: And and so and they go does a dog live here? And I'm like, oh my god, it's girlfriend's stalkers. So I'm going like, don't, don't, don't take my girl, just take me.
Speaker 6: And no.
Speaker 13: It turns out she had run down to the park because she just assumes that whenever Jack leaves the house, he goes.
Speaker 3: To the park.
Speaker 4: So I go to the only place Jack's allowed to go.
Speaker 13: It's the only place. Yeah, So I go running down to the park and I'm running around trying to get her in, like my pajamas, go.
Speaker 1: Girlfriend, come here, girlfriend, come here.
Speaker 13: And all the other owners are going but what's her real name? And I'm going girlfriend. They just think I'm so gay that I'm going for give me a girlfriend, get me here. So then the two guys I've left in my house so she wouldn't even come. You left the guys with no teeth in your hand because I needed to get my and some somebody you know, you know, other dog owners love to give you advice.
Speaker 2: They were like, just let her play.
Speaker 3: I can't my else.
Speaker 13: I'm fully open with two random strangers in my pajamas and I'm in my pajamas. I look fantastic.
Speaker 5: What did you get home to? Was the TV and the fridge still there?
Speaker 13: Well, they it turns out you should't juge a book by but by its cover how you were champions? They sort of like, you know, mosey down to the park to have have a watch and watch the action go on while I'm like, and then they yelled out.
Speaker 2: Were you on the amazing race?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: No? Oh?
Speaker 13: And normally when people asking if I've been on TV. I just sort of like, I'm oh your baby, and just move moved on. But because I was so stressed, I'm going to go.
Speaker 1: From give a girl friend, oh a celebrity, get me out of here. From here.
Speaker 13: So the owners of dogs in Richmond think I'm some crazy pseudo. I think I'm crazy, some crazy pseudo celebrity.
Speaker 4: So they're pretty much nailed you.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, that's cute.
Speaker 5: You think that they didn't have that vision before that time?
Speaker 2: What nowed me?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So it was, it was.
Speaker 5: It was a wild moment.
Speaker 4: But she remember when my dog ran away and that hot guy found it? Oh yeah, you make me call him on the show, And I awkwardly had to just talk to him and I was really flirted with him and I got in trouble you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love that, come and take the door and dog he was like a dog here.
Speaker 4: This hot guy found my dog and rescued her. Really.
Speaker 13: Yeah, Well I did a show about dogs, like like dog training and probably the worst trained dog in the You.
Speaker 5: Didn't go on that Larry Enda show where it was dogs behaving badly?
Speaker 13: No, I did a newly show life on ABC where we are re homeed dogs from pounds and and matched them up with people that needed mental health support.
Speaker 2: So didn't that's good? Didn't I feel great with my breeded breed of chow chow at home?
Speaker 3: Who's snobby?
Speaker 13: And because she listened too men a misogynists. I'm like, great, I've raised abbit and people. Yes, I keep onions out of her way.
Speaker 4: She was sitting at the door and she just can't wait to get out of here and get the hell away.
Speaker 2: Smile.
Speaker 5: You're doing any stand up shows at the moment?
Speaker 3: What else are you doing?
Speaker 2: Just talking to and Tim in the after That is a full time job, Lauren, and going to so many musicals.
Speaker 4: He's seen anything recently.
Speaker 13: I've seen something you shouldn't say, But that's not here anymore. Jack left an interval. I was like, where's my day gone?
Speaker 2: You can catch Ricky, Lee, Tim and Joel weekday afternoons, four o'clock on over.
Speaker 3: Umbering around for a cuddle. Now, now I just get to touch I've said, she bites me.
Speaker 2: I'm biting her back. Cold Play tickets you want him? Call now?
Speaker 5: They arrive and only a couple of sleeps.
Speaker 2: Cold Play going to be playing Marbles Stadium Tiber thirtieth until the third of November.
Speaker 4: Didn't that little Coldplay song sneak up on you? He's expecting that. We didn't give you any warning, but the phones went bananas.
Speaker 5: Thurteen twenty fourteen is our number to join us for.
Speaker 4: Those Coldplay tickets.
Speaker 3: They are going to.
Speaker 4: Shay from Lavington. Hello, Hi, how are you?
Speaker 5: We are good?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you want to.
Speaker 3: Go to Coldplay?
Speaker 7: Oh my god, you have got no idea how much I want to go to Coldplayer?
Speaker 2: Got them?
Speaker 11: You don't know how much I've wanted to see them for so long.
Speaker 1: And no one of my.
Speaker 4: Friends, not one of them's with me. So does that mean you got no one to take because there'll be plenty of people.
Speaker 11: Oh no, no, no, I've got no no, I've got my mum, I've got my brother. Got whoever I choose, I'm going to have to put them on a little hat.
Speaker 4: I think, yeah, well now you put them now, you put them on warning. Whoever's the nicest to me gets that ticket.
Speaker 5: That song is going to be You've Got Amazing Life Fix You.
Speaker 11: Oh oh, it's just it means a lot of that song, like it's just one of those songs that I love to be.
Speaker 4: I love the everything.
Speaker 12: I love every single song you guys, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: You sound like you need these tickets. I do need these tickets.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's been a bit of a tough week, so this will just it means everything. So you've got no idea how much I appreciate it.
Speaker 11: You are right, your friends, I've loved you from day one.
Speaker 1: So thank you, guys.
Speaker 3: You just you're welcome.
Speaker 4: You know what. I'm glad you won those sounds like you need them, sounds like you deserve.
Speaker 2: Sometimes happiness steps in this job, we give tickets to people and they're like, thanks mate.
Speaker 5: You're like, nowhere, Steve, I hope this ship seats. You surely deserve these tickets. We're so happy for you. Make good on you.
Speaker 12: Thanks God, You're the best. I love you, guys.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Time ever with your mom. Do you know how people who won these tickets. I'm going to take my mum or my dad, like Coldplay one of those bands that just generation know, but you've got a son, when you get to do those things with your kids, don't be smarter. So I'm saying something nice, Jason, but like Coldplay, one of those bands like my mum, and I love and my dad.
Speaker 2: You know what's gone to you and your dad went to and I remember the moment you were saying, like you put your around him, and.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Well recently I went to Pink with my dad and my dad loves Pink and I sat there, my dad had his arm around me and Paul of us from behind, and I cry every time I look at it. Music is just so so good for the soul, and doing something like that with the family member is so special. So I hope she has the best time of them.
Speaker 5: I don't play it.
Speaker 3: She's going to cry, I know.
Speaker 5: So he's got his arm around you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it was Pink.
Speaker 3: It wasn't this.
Speaker 4: It wasn't like a beautiful song.
Speaker 3: It was like Melbourne United defeated the Illa war Hawks ninety two to eighty seven and Melbourne. You're up to date on Nov. One hundred.
Speaker 2: You're right, Sam, a little rattld. Clint is doing the show from the Mothership. He is live from the Nova Studios in Sydney this morning. Silly, silly people. We're watching you on the cameras and we notice you're reading a newscript off your iPhone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so what did you try to day bringing him. Well, he was reading the news.
Speaker 4: If anyone's got Clint's number, next time he's reading sport. Let's all yeah, yeah, yeah, time to FaceTime.
Speaker 3: But what a professional heye did not skip a beat?
Speaker 5: Now you really didn't, did you.
Speaker 2: I mean you did leave your mic up the other day when I wasn't in the studio, which joyce we're off.
Speaker 3: But just then, how was that my problem?
Speaker 4: You forgot to turn up for the showdays? Yeah, good point, all right, text messages, news bulletin.
Speaker 2: Clint. I know you love a party, so you are going to be Eva stated that you weren't in Wangorata last night, Fomo, we spoke to a young high school kid by the name of Kai. He had a dream to get I had a dream peaking.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's that was Kay's famous speak.
Speaker 4: Do it in the voice to get peaking duck.
Speaker 3: Now stop it.
Speaker 5: I love this. He wanted peaking Duck to play his high school formal.
Speaker 4: He said, my sister's got a speaker.
Speaker 2: If that helps, well, we put him on the line with peaking Duck and last night that dream became a reality. We're going to be joined by Kai on the other side of this here on Nova. The lads of Peaking Duck. Remember they took over a Bunnings recently.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they did, they did the Bunnings Rave.
Speaker 5: Absolutely went off.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 5: Kai is a high school student from Wangorada.
Speaker 4: Fifteen years old, had a school formal and he thought, I want to pimp my foremost.
Speaker 3: That's a big moment, huge moment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, coming age.
Speaker 2: Lauren Gega was the girl I took. We went, Lauren Gega, we went in the barn.
Speaker 5: She lived two doors down the street.
Speaker 4: Oh, I took nik La measur. He lives in New York now and he's not into women.
Speaker 5: Oh god, you really have a habit of turning him, don't you.
Speaker 4: And we said to each other, we're still single by the.
Speaker 2: Time, unless you're growing up.
Speaker 4: And he ain't interested, I probably should have married him any way, Ki, fifteen year old Kai. He wanted, he well not he wanted. He invited Peaking Duck to come and play at his school formal after party. He said, my sister has a speaker. It's really loud. You can use that to play if you want. And if that isn't the cutest thing I've ever heard, then I don't know.
Speaker 3: What is.
Speaker 2: We put him on the line with Peaking Duck and they gave him the good news. Lads make I make the boy guy you legend?
Speaker 3: Hell are you brother?
Speaker 2: Good to me?
Speaker 3: The first of all, you're an absolute icon.
Speaker 12: I'm fifteen at the moment, Ky, you.
Speaker 2: Are about to be the coolest kid.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Mate, it's going to be the best set of all time.
Speaker 2: Peaking Duck are going.
Speaker 4: This is amazing.
Speaker 5: Formal after party, guys, I have the moment.
Speaker 4: Oh well, things escalated because they didn't play the after party.
Speaker 2: They played the actual form, the formal, and this is the moment last night. How you doing?
Speaker 6: My god?
Speaker 2: How good? Jeez?
Speaker 3: That's heavy stuff.
Speaker 2: I know the legend, Ki joins us, now, good morning morning.
Speaker 4: Was the formal?
Speaker 12: Amazing?
Speaker 4: How are Peaking Duck?
Speaker 12: That was crazy? When I went out on stage, I was off there few times with him even put me on his shoulders at the end of it.
Speaker 2: Okay, So to talk talk us through the moment. At what point at the formal did they come on and did you intro them? Did Rubes just start DJing run.
Speaker 3: Us through it?
Speaker 12: Yeah? So it was probably about nine to forty Yeah, and I was I was down, like down, the bottom because the formal was like on the second floor, right, So I was on the ground with Peaking dark and we walked around the back and then we walked up the stairs, came out into it and I was just throwing my hands up as the peaking duck following behind me and I went straight up on stage or everyone was going crazy, Oh.
Speaker 4: God, are you the biggest rock star in Wangaratta?
Speaker 3: Are you the king?
Speaker 12: I think so?
Speaker 4: At what point did you tell your friends guys they're coming, they're coming to the form when they're going to djate the formal? And what what was your friend's reaction.
Speaker 12: Battle going crazy like oh, I can't even describe it.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: And so what you got on Ruben's shoulders at the end for the last song?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's cool. Yeah, as Laurence said, you must be the king. Did you did you get a kiss because of it?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, he's too busy being one of the boys.
Speaker 3: He might be popular amongst the girls because you got peaky he.
Speaker 2: Will be now mate, But on the night he just wanted to be one of the last What did you wear to the formal?
Speaker 4: Kite?
Speaker 12: I had like a dark navy suit with a blue tie stunning.
Speaker 2: Did you buy anyone a cossage?
Speaker 12: Yeah, we bought the boys some almond frowns.
Speaker 2: Dark.
Speaker 4: They did say you don't have to pay us, please bring us some almond free?
Speaker 2: Did you buy a partner of flower?
Speaker 4: But that's Did you have a date at the formal part? Did you take a date to the.
Speaker 12: Formal No, we didn't really have dates of the former ten peking.
Speaker 4: Duck, Mate, you must be the biggest legend at school. I mean, do you have to go to school today? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you want to go to school today. Imagine imagine him strutting in today.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, Kai, you're a rock star.
Speaker 2: Brother, Well done, and mate, how good are the boys are peaking? Duck just absolute legends for helping you out.
Speaker 12: Hey, yeah, it was amazing. I'm still so grateful for it.
Speaker 4: Oh you're so sweet. Did they use your sister speak it that you offered them or did they have a bigger sound system?
Speaker 12: They had a massive sound system from DJ Warehouse.
Speaker 8: High shout out.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Did have a smoke machine?
Speaker 12: Yeah they did?
Speaker 2: Sick, what do you reckon? We get Calvin Harris for the actual year twelve formal.
Speaker 4: And did the teachers get into it because teachers. It's a bit of a drag going to a formal as a teacher, but with the teachers all they're going off.
Speaker 12: Yeah, the teachers will love. They are on each other's shoulders.
Speaker 2: Mate, what a great night, Kai, You're a good kid, mate. I'm glad you got your moment. And a massive thank you to Peaking Duck for helping us out as well to pull this off.
Speaker 5: Good on your champion, thank you. Oh it's a bit of fun doing this.
Speaker 2: Los Lips put this in a good mood for the weekend. Thanks to our mates at E Spentley Dental Group. All dental under one roof, you can visit e B d G dot com dot au here in my neck of the woods there by yep, Spentley Dental Group.
Speaker 3: Shut up.
Speaker 4: This is a skill that I'm very proud of, and it is that I know you are talking about me, even if you are in a glass office. I don't need to hear you. I can see you. I'm good at lip reading. I think to start one of those lip reading Instagram pages. You should. I love you. Gotta be really funny people that do them.
Speaker 2: No, I like the ones that are actually trying to do it for real. I want to know what they really think.
Speaker 4: Take it seriously, Clint.
Speaker 2: Do you mind if I do you want to chuck on the noise? Okay, Lawren's going to chuck on the noise canceling headphone. Do you mind if I what go first? Oh, we're gonna We're gonna play loud music and Lawrence so she won't be able to hear what we're saying. What are you?
Speaker 3: Are you theming yours?
Speaker 5: Yeah, mine's topical.
Speaker 4: It's going to go first.
Speaker 2: I'll go first.
Speaker 5: Do you want to touch my Cox plate?
Speaker 4: Did you win tickets to Coldplay?
Speaker 5: Do you want to touch my Cox plate?
Speaker 4: Do I want to touch your Cox plate?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: Gotch Absolutely getting better is getting better with the training.
Speaker 4: I don't want to touch anything of your right.
Speaker 14: Okay, here we goespcially, your cops play all right, Clint.
Speaker 3: Queen Camilla loves a dart.
Speaker 4: Queen Camilla loves a tart.
Speaker 3: Queen Queen a tart? No, no, no, she's our queen. Yes, Queen Camilla loves a dart.
Speaker 14: Queen Camilla loves a dart, loves ad.
Speaker 4: No. I thought we agreed she should be a vapor.
Speaker 2: Yes, true?
Speaker 5: Okay, next one, Coldplay are coming.
Speaker 4: Cod Play are coming. Yes, God's good, I'm on fire today.
Speaker 5: Here we go? OK?
Speaker 1: Is that the end of it?
Speaker 3: Ted the Sausage wants a wife.
Speaker 4: Tina Turner wants a wife.
Speaker 3: No, uh, Ted the Sausage wants a wife.
Speaker 14: Tina's Sausages once a.
Speaker 3: While, Ted, Ted the sausage, Ted Sausages.
Speaker 2: Ted?
Speaker 3: Ted is the name of her sausage. Ted the Sausage wants a wife.
Speaker 4: Ted the Sausage Dog wants a while?
Speaker 3: Is that right?
Speaker 5: Oh, Tina Turner Sausage wants a wife.
Speaker 2: Confused, I'll tell you what. She is getting better?
Speaker 4: So I think we should flip the switch next week, and you have to liver bread.
Speaker 5: I don't listen to you without the.
Speaker 4: Headphone too much, like you might try harder.
Speaker 2: Let's do a good morning Melbourne. Just go on twelve past eight, guys, we need to say good morning to a primary school teacher, Larissa, Morning, Miss Larissa on three two one morning children?
Speaker 3: Hey you going.
Speaker 1: I'm so sad. My son just got on the car and I've been practicing in saying good morning to you guys the last three weeks.
Speaker 4: We're running late.
Speaker 2: Let's dragged on with that funny little thing they call the news. Hey you want to have a crack for five hundred bucks this morning?
Speaker 4: I sure do.
Speaker 2: All right, let's do it. Five hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: What are we thinking to drop in the cash on?
Speaker 12: I don't know if please put on my son.
Speaker 1: I'm always buying in so much stuff.
Speaker 4: Buy something nice for yourself.
Speaker 5: Treat yourself, good friend.
Speaker 3: Okay, alright, here we go, Larisa.
Speaker 4: You're going to hear a question. You'll get a treat. He was, he was, and it didn't work. It works a little bit.
Speaker 2: Don't get lit oh dad, it down?
Speaker 4: All right, Larissa, you're going to hear a question. You're here three two, one countdown. You have to answer within that time, and the cash is yours. I would suggest if you don't know, yes, are you ready? Good luck?
Speaker 2: It's topical for five hundred bucks.
Speaker 5: Here's your question.
Speaker 3: How far do they run in the Melbourne Cup?
Speaker 1: Three two? You know what?
Speaker 4: It's exactly double at thirty two hundred. My math's right, that double?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's yeah.
Speaker 4: You did exactly half of the Melbourne Cup there, Larissa. Damn you did half your half cover shame, sorry, Larissa, but you know what, No, we'll hook you up with a general mission double past the Melbourne Cup Carnival plus one hundred dollars food and beverage voucher to Joy Flemington. Thanks for the Victorian Racing Club.
Speaker 5: Yeah good on you.
Speaker 2: Hit up VR one VRC dot com dot au for we ticket details.
Speaker 5: Hey Larissa, lovely to make you Thanks to giving me the crack up.
Speaker 4: Thanks guys, have good day. You have a good day with all the kiddies.
Speaker 3: If you need to.
Speaker 5: Reignite the spark in your relationship, I got a suggestion for you.
Speaker 3: I don't just you know what.
Speaker 4: I just don't know if I want to take relationship advice from you like ever.
Speaker 2: But listen, Okay, all, my wife and I've been at my WAF. I've been a bit stressed for at home lately. So today we're going to do something to reignite John Aikin.
Speaker 4: If I see a video of you in a month bath or something like remember that episode of the Bachelor where they put them.
Speaker 2: In the wait child. I cannot wait to hear reaction to what we're doing today.
Speaker 3: Have you got Alessandra?
Speaker 5: No, I don't have Alessandra around. I'll tell you what we're doing next.
Speaker 2: So look busy household, three young kids under ten me so forth, Charles.
Speaker 4: You should get a dog. That'd help.
Speaker 5: You couldn't even say that.
Speaker 4: Maybe we should have enough kh another baby everything.
Speaker 3: Household.
Speaker 5: No, my luck, I'd have triplets enough to get a back.
Speaker 4: He's got he's got seven kids and a dog.
Speaker 1: Get a dog.
Speaker 4: Get a dog. You should do a renovation as well.
Speaker 2: Even just renowing the ship. There's been enough after the shed. I'm like, I'm never renowing a house.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Shed is for when you get kicked out. It's a second house on the same property my wife and I. You registered that dwelling as a new dwelling.
Speaker 3: That's not what we're talking about, subdivided. Excuse me? Oh, has it got power? You need to register that with the council.
Speaker 4: It's got a bed in it and a fridge.
Speaker 2: It doesn't have a fridge or a beds pull out cout and a fridge. And he's going to live there just a cold cupboard.
Speaker 4: It's a great idea. Yeah, okay, gone, it's signed saying no wives and no kids allowed.
Speaker 5: To regnite the spark.
Speaker 4: Oh, I can't wait to hear what you think in our marriage. Yes, are you asking for our opinion or have you already decided you're doing No.
Speaker 2: We had a conversation last night. We said, let's do this tomorrow. I'm all is so today we are kid free?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Where are they who cares?
Speaker 4: No? No? No?
Speaker 2: Two of the boys are at school and little Archie gets looked after on a Friday.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, okay, So how long are your kid free?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 4: What's the time?
Speaker 5: Nine till three?
Speaker 3: We're living forty minutes.
Speaker 4: You better get home.
Speaker 5: So at nine oh five we're going to need something else to do.
Speaker 4: And I said, rather we should do a marathon and stay on it all day. Give Lew a day to herself.
Speaker 2: That might fix your marriage anyway, Just to reignite the spark, we thought, rather than just going to a lunch yep right, or.
Speaker 4: A movie a movie which I mean, great idea, but you're not going to solve anything, so you don't talk to each other, we.
Speaker 5: Should do an activity together.
Speaker 3: Oh we're not doing an escape room?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 3: Are you doing an escape room?
Speaker 4: I hope not? A you? No that even breaks up happy marriages. Do smash room where you take the baseball back and you get to smash things and take your anger.
Speaker 5: Do you know what I suggested.
Speaker 2: You remember the Ed Sheer and Docco where they went to that paint place and you throw big canvases and make your own eart.
Speaker 4: So is it okay? Is it an artistic activity?
Speaker 3: It is not? Is it? Is it mini golf?
Speaker 5: No, it's a bit more competitive than mini tenant?
Speaker 4: Is it sporty? We're playing tennis, paddle, pickleball?
Speaker 3: Okay against each other?
Speaker 4: Okay? Do you know how to play pickleball?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's mini tennis.
Speaker 3: Can't be that up.
Speaker 4: Does she know how to play pickleball?
Speaker 5: It's many tennis, can't be that up.
Speaker 4: Okay, what do you okay? How long for do you think this.
Speaker 2: Is maybe an hour or so?
Speaker 4: Great activity?
Speaker 2: We're gonna we're going to hit the ball at no, no, no, no, Like you know, it's it's competitive.
Speaker 4: It'll be a game as long as hit it two each other, not at each other.
Speaker 2: What's your thoughts?
Speaker 4: Well, I think that it is, like it is a fun activity. I love Oh, I like tennis. Although every time we play tennis, because he's so much stronger and he hits the ball so much harder, so that that might.
Speaker 3: Happen today, I'll be stronger than you I'd be doing an escape room.
Speaker 2: Minutes ago you said don't do an escape room.
Speaker 4: I think the movies was a good idea.
Speaker 2: The movie.
Speaker 4: Okay, so where are you doing it?
Speaker 5: At a pick a ball?
Speaker 3: We should all go, oh, that's a good we should pick aside.
Speaker 4: We'll pick a side, and we should like sitting in the stands Melbourne. What are you doing today?
Speaker 2: What time?
Speaker 5: I'm not having that's a good idea.
Speaker 4: Give me a Jay.
Speaker 2: Here's my question to men a do you wreck? How long into the game do you reckon? To one of us to rows down the paddle and storms out?
Speaker 4: Thirteen minutes?
Speaker 13: Meet our guest, Missourie guest, much more thrilling than theress.
Speaker 2: Mystery guest. Alright, So normally a little peak behind the curtain, we have a weekly meeting where producages will come and go, hey, guys, you're.
Speaker 5: Offered some guests.
Speaker 4: I say yes or no, yes, yes, and Jay says no, no, no, because.
Speaker 2: Normally Ronnie from the block six seasons ago, he's bringing out a book and I'm speaking to him, no, don't turn it over yet. You've just been handed to sheet, saying that's the mystery guests.
Speaker 3: So I know all about this mystery guest. I've helped organize them. Okay, so what do you want to do? Do you want to play a little bit of celebrity head first, or do you want.
Speaker 2: To bring in the guests? They're actually gift.
Speaker 4: They're wrapped up.
Speaker 2: They're wrapped up in.
Speaker 4: Like, oh my god, they're wrapped up in the guest.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it comes a guest from the waist up. They are wrapped in tinfoil.
Speaker 4: Am I female?
Speaker 3: Clear?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, I know who it is.
Speaker 2: I think I know who it is.
Speaker 3: I know who it is.
Speaker 2: You know who it is.
Speaker 4: I know who it is.
Speaker 3: It's not Tina Arena.
Speaker 4: It's not Tina Arena, who played the tin Man in the Wizard of Oz.
Speaker 5: Is it someone from the block?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: No, I thought it was Shane the Blaze under there.
Speaker 2: Arena. Are you Tina Arena?
Speaker 4: No? No, I know those hands and you sing, Oh they've been hidden?
Speaker 2: Can you can you sing?
Speaker 1: I like to think I sing I can sing, but I'm told I can't singer.
Speaker 2: It's not just Melboy, because she would have answered that question singing, Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: It's not that mind, it's just Melboy. It's one of our favorites.
Speaker 3: It is one of our favorite could say one of my favorites.
Speaker 1: Please be quick because it's hot in here.
Speaker 4: Would you say you feel like.
Speaker 3: You're in a is it?
Speaker 5: Nargue Mahashi.
Speaker 4: We've been trying to get Magie Mahasian for so long. Oh my gosh, we're so excited Sydney today.
Speaker 3: I can't believe I'm not there.
Speaker 4: Oh god, she's got her phone. That's fine.
Speaker 3: Is that Clint, Clint, I'm in Sydney?
Speaker 1: Are you do you? Clint?
Speaker 4: I can't believe you're in here?
Speaker 1: On the did you make my book? Clint?
Speaker 3: Did I get your book? So I read it every night before I go to bed. Nuggy Noggy sent Clint a book, and this is amazing. Not only did you sign the book at the start, you've also written little things for Clint.
Speaker 4: All the way, all the ways.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. Last time I was here, you know, I got him wrong.
Speaker 8: I got his name, I know, but you were on the phone and it was tricky because no and Clint was so cuted, and I was like, how could I have known?
Speaker 4: So you wrote like these gorgeous little notes all through the book. So I've got the new book here. I'm just gonna check.
Speaker 3: It's got notes for me.
Speaker 2: There is something since meeting you and reading your book, I have out like it is not allowed in my house, and that is pre graded cheese.
Speaker 8: Oh yes, it's got sawdust in it. Yes, it's true, well not saw dust but agent agents.
Speaker 1: And it makes such a difference.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it makes such so, no matter what the cheese, no matter what, still have graded pregraded cheese for convenience. But if you're making something like lasagna or cassada or even grilled cheese on toes, pre grade, don't.
Speaker 1: Know, it's not as good.
Speaker 3: Bounds in here often the morning after the night before and he tells me about the latest recipe that he makes out of your book, Jase, what's high on the favorite list at the moment, it's on the rotation.
Speaker 2: We did the slow cook Lambshanks.
Speaker 1: Oh did you like that?
Speaker 2: Yes, a bloody a lot of work, I'll be honest, it was worth it. It was weather, so it was the three day trip to the grocery store to get all the incredible but it was incredible increase.
Speaker 3: You know what. I just.
Speaker 2: You're because there's so many cookbooks out there, but you was just feel.
Speaker 4: Sometimes there's cookbooks like I've look, if you came in my kitchen, Nigi, you would think that I was an incredible chef because I have the best, most fancy cookbooks you've ever seen. They've never been opened because I can't even pronounce half of the ingredients in there, let alone know what shop I have to go to find them. But that's what I love about your recipes. They're so not it's super easy, but they're so like doable, relatable.
Speaker 1: And I just shop at regular grocery store, so the same places you shop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's so good.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you've got the new BOOKCI Eat Tonight dinners for every night of the week. It's I imagine it's like, is there a favorite recipe in here?
Speaker 5: I found it?
Speaker 1: Oh what is it? Show us the favor recipe? My favorite recipe?
Speaker 2: Crunchy maple bacon. Oh that's good, pecan crumble and goats cheese. Oh that's good. That is so good.
Speaker 8: Get inside me bacon and the bacon and the maple is so good.
Speaker 2: Now, as I mentioned the last book, Yeah, why.
Speaker 1: You're looking at the chicken? Guinness is very good? Oh that surfer and noodles is very very Naggi.
Speaker 2: Last time you attacked grated cheese. At the start of this book, you're attacking salt. Can you please explain yes.
Speaker 8: Because it's the number one reason why people failed recipes. They either don't put enough in or they put too much in and then it's inedible.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Can I just take the tin spoil off you've got you're keeping it on.
Speaker 3: The beautiful garment. You should read it to Melbourne cup.
Speaker 1: Kardash in some inspiration. I thought I'm going to social it attack.
Speaker 4: If you feel like there's something funny going on through the speakers in your car, though it's the nugiment has.
Speaker 5: It's fine, that's fine. It's fine, Nagi.
Speaker 2: When you talk about salt, like not using the right amount of salt, call me naive, But I didn't know there's all different types of salt there are.
Speaker 8: So you've got sea salt, which is those flakes into the I use, so chefs mostly use that. But he got cooking salt, which is what I use.
Speaker 3: What about a Himalayan salt?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, that is the biggest market marketing gimmick.
Speaker 8: I'm so impressed with whoever came up with that marketing gimmi because you're paying five times as much for the Himalayan salt, which is the same thing as.
Speaker 4: What should we use when we call cookings and salt?
Speaker 5: Is that that chicken? Because I've got that.
Speaker 1: It's a brainwave, right, cooking salt.
Speaker 5: I've got that giant white cylinder with the red lid.
Speaker 1: That's table salt. You're over salting everything.
Speaker 8: So basically, one teaspoon of table salt, because it's so much finer, equals four times as much as one teaspoon of sea salt.
Speaker 1: Flank, that's so much lighter.
Speaker 2: I did a prawn pasta last night, cherry tomatoes, table salt, a bit of parsley, and some fresh ches.
Speaker 8: Oh, Nicelini, Wait, is that how you eat during the week?
Speaker 2: Not normally?
Speaker 1: Okay, it's very impressive.
Speaker 2: Well, I like cooking.
Speaker 5: I got all the kids down and I was like, you know what, I'm just going to have my moment.
Speaker 3: Also, nagid you, when did you figure out that you were a decent cook? Because I'm hoping there's still there's still life for me yet.
Speaker 8: Of course, there is there's time for everybody for me. I didn't know it specifically.
Speaker 4: It's just that I just loved it.
Speaker 8: And the main thing for me is I didn't cook when I was a child, So I cooked when I moved out of home because I left home at eighteen. Yeah, and you know, I wasn't literally my first full time job in corporate, I was earning eighteen thousand dollars a year for my annual salary.
Speaker 1: I was getting Uber eats back then.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So I literally had to teach myself how to cook because I grew up, you know, with the mother who cooks very well, and I was used to coming home.
Speaker 1: To this fabulous meal and I was just shocked, like I would come home from a long day at work, where's my dinner? There is my dinner. Mag was not cooking dinner for me every night. So I literally I just had to learn how to cook.
Speaker 4: And then you can learn at any age.
Speaker 5: So for people that are listening right now who aren't a great cook.
Speaker 3: Right, that's me.
Speaker 4: I'm listening.
Speaker 5: What's the easiest recipe to start with?
Speaker 1: Just start with the recipes in the fastest chapter.
Speaker 4: Okay, So is there a chapter in this book called faastest?
Speaker 5: Would you say it like it's a roast?
Speaker 8: No, I would say that's a little more technical. Really, well, it just depends what type of roast. But for example, there's a lamb fall apart lamb shoulder roast in.
Speaker 3: There an idiot to stuff up exactly.
Speaker 8: So it's an impressive dish that you can make to knock the socks off family and friends.
Speaker 5: But even a beginning can what's what's next?
Speaker 2: Time we got to a Lawrence, she goes, I've just done a lamb shoulder, stuffed it up.
Speaker 1: Stuff it up. Lamb shoulder is impossible to stuff up cooking until it's fall.
Speaker 3: Apart in nuggy, how's your beautiful pooch dose? Good?
Speaker 1: And I wish he was here.
Speaker 8: I reached out to Richard Branson to see if he'd let me put those in the cabin of his plane.
Speaker 4: Too big, he didn't, respond, Well, they're going to let people bring their dogs on place.
Speaker 1: That's what I thought. Just please bring it forward for me.
Speaker 4: But are a goldie.
Speaker 3: He is a big too big?
Speaker 4: Put him under the seat in front.
Speaker 3: Ye that's right.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I just thought if I d m. Richard Branson, you.
Speaker 2: Know, I really thought the way you said that, I was like, even respond nice, Nagie, we absolutely love you on this show. We always talk about you. We're massive fans of your recipes and your cookbooks. Huge fans.
Speaker 4: Thank you, so congratulations on the new book, Recipe Tonight. I am currently reading the fastest section. I am locking myself in my house this weekend. Argument. Howshi, I'm not leaving. I'm having a weekend at home cooking, so I'll be I'll be working these recipes.
Speaker 2: What's a secret to a good rosotto? I'm in a real Are you in a.
Speaker 1: Look at any of the result of recues on my side?
Speaker 3: I said, I said, slurp of stock, slurp of white wine, slurp of stock, slip of white wine.
Speaker 5: No you didn't, you said, A bit of white wine in the pan. Bit of white wine in.
Speaker 1: Me is a good secret. A bit of white wine in me makes me a better cook.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: Well, Recipe Tonight, the book is our our favorite guest of all time. Nagis Taylor Swift on the final leg of her ears to her that is I can do it with the broken heart.
Speaker 5: Did you see Kelsey, her boyfriend's brother.
Speaker 4: What's he done?
Speaker 5: He got busted? They said he was sleeping at the Eras tour.
Speaker 2: He wasn't he was sitting down. He said he was popping. He said, look at the photo my hands hovering above my knee. I wouldn't have been asleep with my hands hold.
Speaker 3: It would have been during that bit when she's on the roof.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's just a bit folklore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I went, she spends time on the roof.
Speaker 4: It's a long show. And how many times Reckon The Kelsey brothers have seen it. Couple couple, Yeah, Mum and dad because it's about to wind up. It finishes in London to the prom that mum and dad at, like every show they must just do you Reckon. They're like, because you know, I used to do dance recitals for my mum. And she'd be like, okay, I've seen it once.
Speaker 2: Sorry again? Are you comparing your dance recitals to Taylor Swift's eras to it?
Speaker 3: Was it a four hour shirt?
Speaker 4: No? And no. It was just mum and dad and they'd be and their friends when they dinner parties. That was their way of getting me to go away. They'd be like, go and learn a dance and I'd be like, okay, I'll do a concert and I come and do them. They wouldn't even get through the whole thing, Taylor Swifts, Mum and dad are every show?
Speaker 3: Did you dive into the stage? Were you selling merchandise?
Speaker 5: Clint?
Speaker 2: Do you reckon? Like Bo?
Speaker 5: Her brother came out with feathers at the start and tell them back and then.
Speaker 4: She propped up. No, Bo did my brother didn't? I want to know anything about.
Speaker 6: He needs stall your sir, Babies. Jenny on the right floor with pet Buns Puppy and Kitten Club peadbun dot com Dot are you.
Speaker 7: Jason Lawrence?
Speaker 3: Doggy dating?
Speaker 2: Is it tomorrow morning?
Speaker 3: Laudy doggedy dating my find the love of your life?
Speaker 5: Or we are hosting doggie dating?
Speaker 2: That's right. We we realize that dog parks are the place to pick up basically, that is where.
Speaker 4: You meet people. Yeah, it's just so easy. I find myself talking to strangers at the dog park all the time.
Speaker 2: Come one, come all, have a listen to some of the singles and the dogs that'll be rocking up.
Speaker 4: I deserve the tree because I'm a love ba.
Speaker 8: My name is Scout, I've just turned two, and I'm a whipped cross.
Speaker 2: My name is Laila. But for some reason, my human thinks it's cute to call me Leila.
Speaker 4: My name is Nanny.
Speaker 1: I'm a I'm a told labridoodle pup.
Speaker 7: Let me tell you about Alfred.
Speaker 1: He's a distinguished fro tie wearing gentleman with a passion.
Speaker 7: For belly rubs.
Speaker 1: My dog's name is Benson.
Speaker 4: He's like most typical males. Favorite hobby is a hubby and sleeping. If your dog can handle the heat, we would love to meet.
Speaker 3: Along.
Speaker 2: If you want to cut off from me to.
Speaker 3: You, there you go.
Speaker 4: Now we've made them all sound like kookie freak shows because they were talking on behalf of their dogs. Now is a good time to remind you that we are not trying to hook dogs up. We're not. We're not starting like a puppy breeding facility.
Speaker 5: No no, no, no no no.
Speaker 4: Happy dogs are a great way to start conversation with summer.
Speaker 2: We're not starting a puppy farm, No we will.
Speaker 4: We're not going to have a labri boodle doodle.
Speaker 5: Did you do maybe our production guy I perform that song live tomorrow night.
Speaker 4: Is that our production guy singing?
Speaker 2: I believe so? Yes it is.
Speaker 3: It is a.
Speaker 2: Checking that high Hey guys, tomorrow morning ten until twelve.
Speaker 4: At Forkner Park. Now we're on our socials for putting up a little map of how to get there, But basically it's sorted down the two rack roads, Sat Kilter road end of You won't miss it.
Speaker 5: There'll be no over signs everywhere.
Speaker 4: Dogs and singles, yeah everywhere. So if you come down, if you are single, come down with the dog, come and meet someone. It's also single with a dog.
Speaker 2: And also it's going to be really casual, so don't have anxiety going, oh God, like I've got to open conversation. No, no, no, it's all none of that.
Speaker 4: You can leave it anytime. It's going to be fun though, jason Ian, do you want to borrow one? You don't have a dog. Do you want to borrow mine?
Speaker 5: It's going to be one of the kids on a lead.
Speaker 3: PEPs available.
Speaker 4: You don't look like a beagel. In fact, you kind of look like Pep are a bit of a beagle.
Speaker 5: I don't want beagles around me.
Speaker 4: Sniff a smell from a marsk you can sniff anything out. You are a beagle in human form.
Speaker 2: Pep keeps sitting down next to me. I'm trying to wedge my foot underneath her and lift her up you're sitting near him.
Speaker 4: Sorry that anyway, singles of Melbourne. We will see tomorrow. It's going to be a beautiful morning, great weather coffee. Come on down and maybe make the love of your life.
Speaker 1: Thank you for being.
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 2: Guys? Cheers for joining us for the week. Have a ripping weekend, whatever you're getting up to. You know what.
Speaker 4: I'm going to doggy dating. I've got a fortieth tonight and then I'm going to doggy dating in the morning, and that's all.
Speaker 3: Don't be hungers, I no, no, no, I won't be.
Speaker 4: And then I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm Lauren. Sorry, it's a bit on my hands.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I mean I'm locking myself in my house and that's it.
Speaker 5: Oh, guys, phone lines are lighting up. People coming along.
Speaker 4: Twenty fourteen. Are you coming to doggy dating? Francesca?
Speaker 11: Hello, I am, but I'm having in the capacity with women my very good friend eat.
Speaker 4: You you're obviously bringing a dog or are you the dog? I mean sorry, I mean she doesn't have a dog, so she's does just stop Harvey the cavoodle.
Speaker 3: Ranchesca, how do you look with a color of Okay? How balls that up?
Speaker 4: We'll see you tomorrow. Francis. I can't wait to meet you.
Speaker 2: Another animal from some Kilder journeys on the air. Good morning, Michelle, good morning. You are coming along. You're bringing your mini spoodle.
Speaker 4: All cute, and Michelle, you over dating? Well, isn't it funny we're calling dating apps the old school way. Now we're going back to the old school.
Speaker 2: I'm over, Yeah, I'm over the dating app.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 11: I've just actually come back from you where the men are a little bit different to Oh yeah, bring my way back in.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: All right, well this is gonna be a great way to meet some new friendly single faces.
Speaker 2: We will see you tomorrow morning, ten o'clock for the park in fran Is where we are finally nailed it. Have a great weekend, Bye bye, Thank you. Lauren, wake up feeling good.
Speaker 4: I know one hundred shas and Lauren on socials. Yeah,