Speaker 1: Jason.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning everybody, and happy for Rider.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Happy for Ridday.
Speaker 4: Happy Friday, guys. We made it. We're in Cans yesterday.
Speaker 5: Good morning.
Speaker 2: We are back in Melbourne today, which is nice. I'll tell you what I missed.
Speaker 3: The cold, oh my gosh, the winging over the heat and the humidity.
Speaker 4: Oh, Lauren, it really got there.
Speaker 3: Just lots of huffing and puffing from you.
Speaker 2: Also, I feel a little justified because you know how I was saying I got food poisoning up there, and you guys are all like, oh, the big boy just over eight. We don't think it was food poisoning. I ran into some of the sales girls at the airport and they were saying that a few of their.
Speaker 4: Team ate at the same restaurant and went down.
Speaker 3: Oh dear, Yeah.
Speaker 5: I went into someone at the airport yesterday who said the same.
Speaker 4: Really, here there you go.
Speaker 3: I still think you are unwell. After we finished in on food poisonedn't hear that fast. I think there was a combo of overeating and food poisoning, which is a great way to get rid of the overeating.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but over reading never normally gets me.
Speaker 3: It was the sticky day, sticky day.
Speaker 4: Hey guys, we had a lot to get across this morning.
Speaker 2: First thing, first, oh oh oh.
Speaker 4: Hawks went down?
Speaker 3: Hawks, the Hawks went down. I was asleep, but Paul was yelling at the TV. I think it came down to a kick, didn't it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I said, yesterday, I pointed out because we always have the Wizard on the two times Nick the Wizard Watson hasn't been on the show. They've lost yesterday because they were doing the game in dar when they were out amongst the community, so he was unavailable, and I was like, oh, I hope this whole curse thing isn't real.
Speaker 4: What happened? He wasn't on.
Speaker 3: They didn't win, I know, but they nearly did. It was very close.
Speaker 5: That's not how the scoreboard works. Sorry, good morning. How are you?
Speaker 3: Oh I'm well?
Speaker 5: Other ned a word? You said? What I just ears weren't working?
Speaker 4: Are your headphones? Oh? All right?
Speaker 5: Sorry you will.
Speaker 3: I'm well.
Speaker 4: She just did three minutes to compliment about you.
Speaker 5: Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Yet But anyway, that's enough about Clint Lauren. We have a lot to get across.
Speaker 3: We do big show today.
Speaker 4: Also euro Vision.
Speaker 5: What about this now?
Speaker 3: I was just watching you guys, I missed it live. You guys said that Gojo representing Australia, went very Bens and Boone and I just watched it and he has he's gone heavy on the blush and he's gone very Benson Boone. You're right.
Speaker 2: Milkshake Man was the song he did. We caught up with him a little while ago. This is our Australian entry. He came out in a giant blender.
Speaker 3: Oh did he yeah?
Speaker 2: And then the top off white Benson Boone and then slid down the stage very reminiscent.
Speaker 3: So he started with a shirt arm Yes, shirt came off mid.
Speaker 5: Performer looked a white number.
Speaker 2: He looked like Mark Zuckerberg at his wife's birthday party. Remember he came out dressed as Benson Burn.
Speaker 3: He was Benson. But although Gojo's rig is very.
Speaker 5: And the pants were very tight, very tight, especially when he slid down the down the stage.
Speaker 3: Big Milkshire, Clint, you're a bit of a Eurovision enthusiast.
Speaker 5: Is this the final semi finals? When's the finals on the weekend? So he has to there's a vote and he must get through to the final.
Speaker 4: We find out the small shortly we find out shortly. If he gets through. We had a lot coming up. Let's get into it.
Speaker 2: Here's the man now, Benson Boone on nov Cle you head back to the airport today.
Speaker 5: I am heading back to my favorite place, my favorite place, Your least favorite place. I'm heading to Sydney today, having just arrived home from Canns.
Speaker 3: You got home for your sister's birthday. Did you go to Choice?
Speaker 5: We went to Choice in Hawthorne East for years.
Speaker 3: It's a Melbourne institution.
Speaker 5: Very institution.
Speaker 4: We have lazy Susans.
Speaker 5: Did it have a lazy Susan Jays? How dare you? Of course it did?
Speaker 3: I reckon all the big business deals in the nineties or not, Maybe not the nineties, but like the two early two thousands were done at Choice.
Speaker 5: It's funny you should say that because I haven't touched the day course since the nineties. But that's part of the charm.
Speaker 4: That would have helped flowing in from Camps.
Speaker 5: Yea, the prawn toast there is among the greatest I've ever had in my mouth.
Speaker 4: I never tried it, Oh, never tried pra toast.
Speaker 3: I've got I've got the in laws in town this weekend and I was supposed to book dinner on Saturday night after we got and see lame is and I have not done it yet.
Speaker 5: Choice.
Speaker 3: I was trying to work out what would be good, like, you know Melbourne institutions, the tram restaurant.
Speaker 5: No, it doesn't exist, the Colonial tramcar restaurant. I think it's done.
Speaker 3: We got told the other day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well it's funny. It's a good question. Where do you you're.
Speaker 3: In the city, Maybe like Chin Chin Like that's pretty ice, vibrant flower drums, very bougie Chinese in China.
Speaker 4: Don't go to bougie for guests.
Speaker 3: No, but they're from Brisbane, That's what I mean. No, coming to the Big Smoke, I know on all the bells and whistles, they would trust me.
Speaker 5: No, trust me, you know, take them to the Dirty Swan.
Speaker 2: No, no, just for being from Brisbane, they'll feel overwhelmed. I remember taking Mum and Dad to like a really nice restaurant when they visited from Brisbane, and Mom freaked out because there was more than one fork.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no, they love that stuff. They're escaping Brisbane and coming to the Big Smoke and getting all dress stuff. I'm very excited. About having the the booge turned on in Melbourne.
Speaker 4: See dad got dressed up in war pants, still still thrown you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, Paul's family they love they love love it. Do you know?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: Do you know what? I arrived home to yesterday? So we're away for what forty eight hours in cans not long. I walked into the house, Ma, wa did she have a welcome home banner?
Speaker 4: No, she'd rearrange the house. What she'd move couches?
Speaker 3: What do you mean she had?
Speaker 4: She could shane a blaze to the house while I was gone in.
Speaker 3: A I've been to your house? Where on earth could she possibly put the couches?
Speaker 2: Moving couches from room to room? She swapped all the furniture around in the house.
Speaker 3: Remember when I went to I think I went to Adelaide for twenty four hours and Paul actually hated our couch, our sofa that I loved. And by the time I'd landed, he had it moved out and a new one in and sent me a photo and I was like, what have you done?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, you know what that means. He had that waiting in the truck around.
Speaker 3: The had it ready to go until he.
Speaker 2: Saw you drive out of the street and the cap and then he meditated.
Speaker 3: Now, why did Louis do that?
Speaker 2: She just felt like sprucing up the couch and the the you know, all the furniture very heavy.
Speaker 5: So did she have assistance? Yes? So the eleven year old nine year old, who's there's a man in there's a man in the house. There must be a strong man in the house.
Speaker 3: Also, how nice must it be to have multiple living rooms?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: Here we go, the couch, Here we go.
Speaker 3: How many living rooms are there in the man?
Speaker 4: Here we go?
Speaker 5: What did you move the couch into the sunroom?
Speaker 3: No, because he's got a sunroom.
Speaker 4: Sunroom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's where the claw machine is. Sun yes, yes, So how many sofas and.
Speaker 4: Arches which we're just on the sitting couch with the Indian?
Speaker 3: He didn't, you don't. Now, look, he's got himself in a little tears because he's just confessed to the people of so enormous his house.
Speaker 5: So just quickly, let's just do a stock take. You've got a you've got a sitting room, allowed room.
Speaker 4: It's no, it's like it's allow it's room, okay.
Speaker 5: And you've got some from of family room, a rumpus room and then.
Speaker 3: He's got the man room. The man came with the sofas out there.
Speaker 5: Do you have a sunroom as well?
Speaker 4: Guys?
Speaker 2: It has just gone eleven past six. I have dependence, with dependence, have a lot of money.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I don't got a lot of cash.
Speaker 4: Have that many. When dependence come along, you get normal.
Speaker 5: I'm glad he brought that up.
Speaker 2: So happy well, Good morning Melbourne. Just go on twenty seven to seven. Yeah, this weekend, guys, my boys to see it.
Speaker 5: So when's it out?
Speaker 3: FINALI impossible initially launching as we speak, opening night in London. Tom cruisers on the red carpet. Dicky, I know, should we know what we should see? What's happening over there?
Speaker 5: Big man? Little man? Yeah? Yeah, text Dickey it's it's It's the ultimate. It's the ultimate. Danny DeVito and Arnold is.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, they're twins. We should bring that up. But yeah, miss would love that. This is I met with Dicky with Tom. This is the final one.
Speaker 5: It's Tom paranoid about his heart. I think so yeah, Clint, put your put your manners back in, Clint, I don't.
Speaker 3: Get this just being little as a.
Speaker 5: Man No, it's sexy to be small.
Speaker 2: Have you ever have you ever leant down to kiss a blake me? Yeah, well, I know like your fonce. No, but your fiance is quite tall.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you say you know.
Speaker 4: Nothing wrong with it. Have you ever leaned it.
Speaker 3: Like h like bend over like about No, I've not bent over.
Speaker 4: Have you ever about to kiss someone?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: And I've never bowed to kiss someone. Do people bow to kiss you?
Speaker 4: I think bow down? No, I just think you know, will.
Speaker 3: You kiss me?
Speaker 5: Would you have to bow to kiss tom?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 3: Tommy is him on the top of his head.
Speaker 4: I don't think he would like that.
Speaker 5: Put your manners.
Speaker 2: A little bit of cloud tops in nineteen. Still raining tomorrow? I think shouts for the weekend fifteen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a real Melbourne May weekend.
Speaker 4: Look we do for one, we've had a good run.
Speaker 3: We've had a good It's like light the fire. Some like a roast. It's roast weather.
Speaker 2: You know when you'll feel it, you'll feel it. Kids weekend sport by the field on Saturday. Stay in the car job well when they're looking.
Speaker 3: Your kids play basketball?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, the car soft.
Speaker 3: You're not like a footy parent who's sitting out in the rain. Yeah. Yeah, you're an inside sport. That's smarty.
Speaker 4: Yesterday on the show, I just want to take you back to my bedroom. Do we have to?
Speaker 2: But yeah, I've got to feel a break. Yes down the show, we're talking about how I was wearing. I was gifted some bamboo underwear and I have to change in the middle of the night, So cutting off circulation so.
Speaker 5: That the bottom of it they were too small, were.
Speaker 3: Well, that's how you cut off the circulation, not blaming the bamboo.
Speaker 4: Around the thigh area.
Speaker 3: So were they boxes? Like there's there's briefs, which is like a speedo type under you, right, jock. Then there's a box of short, which is like a loose fitting short, and then there's what do you call the other ones the tight shorts.
Speaker 4: I think I'm wearing them now do you want to see him? No, No, they're not.
Speaker 3: They're not tidy whitey shorts.
Speaker 5: I think they called what are they called, like a trunk.
Speaker 4: Or some trunk and trunk the trunks, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Because you can get swimming trunks, which are like little swimmer shorts.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, these look trunks anyway.
Speaker 3: And you've got too much junk in your trunk, so you cut off the circulation.
Speaker 5: The issue I wanted to bring up right now that jasus junk in his trunk.
Speaker 2: As I was putting him on the other night when we're going to bed. I couldn't help but notice the elaborate work my wife goes to for what she sleeps in. And I just want to know if this is if this is normal for girls? I reckon Lou was wearing easily five to six layers.
Speaker 5: Well, she's sleeping with you, that's all.
Speaker 3: It's like a chastity belt. Do you have that? Don't touch me? No, Well that's because you are a freak for many reasons, but you love things being icy, icy ice.
Speaker 4: She just wears like.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I have to wear a snowjacket to work because it's so cold. I think you keep the house too cold.
Speaker 4: What were you sleeping me?
Speaker 3: We've done this before. I'm a matching set girl.
Speaker 4: That's right, even in winter.
Speaker 3: No other layers, No, just a matching like a I'd like the fabric hall change.
Speaker 2: Do you think Lo's doing like seven layers? So hopefully I get tired by the fifth if I'm taking do you know what.
Speaker 5: Do your pillows down the middle of the bed as well.
Speaker 4: Sometimes have separate room. We're in different suburbs. Brady executive executive sleeper. Oh I know, but why do you hear? What is missus sleepsip?
Speaker 5: I am nude? I can actually not?
Speaker 4: Now can you clarify not?
Speaker 5: Now? She has like the flannelt of pajams, normal standard.
Speaker 8: Then she has an eye mask again normal, but after that she has we're joined in bed by a bonnet.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I remember I wore one in once. The silk bonnets. It takes you a.
Speaker 4: Hair wash day, goes over on the handmaids.
Speaker 3: It's a silk turban. But remember mine looked like a shower cap and I looked I looked like one of the seven seven dwarves. When I have mine on that sleepy one, I was like, I looked like sleepy. It was not cute on me.
Speaker 5: So what's the theory behind the bonnet.
Speaker 3: Well, it's silk, so it saves you from like your hair getting naughty and messy and dirty, and it can elongate your low wave.
Speaker 4: Is it a mood killer?
Speaker 5: We know what's happening when the bonnet's on, Well.
Speaker 4: You know what's not happening. Is it much Yeah, yeah, that's what you mean.
Speaker 3: I don't think bonnet means God.
Speaker 5: Means what's the real bonnet on? Pants on? Bontet off pants off?
Speaker 4: She wear that bottle a lot.
Speaker 3: I'm ready to move into taping the mouth territory and trying it.
Speaker 4: Sorry, what do you have.
Speaker 3: You guys not heard about the mouth taping?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 3: Well, well it's a thing. Now you put this, like this special tape of your mouth, so you just breathe through your nose. You'd been all sorts of trouble jas because you're a black fatty nurse and apparently you sleep better.
Speaker 4: So what's the real at your place? Tape? Off? Mouth open?
Speaker 3: Followed by like, can you keep that tape on all the time?
Speaker 5: No? Ready?
Speaker 3: Like I thought it was an Instagram lad, But I've been seeing a lot of people saying it's improving their quality of sleep.
Speaker 4: Special tape.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's mouth tape.
Speaker 4: Youre not putting gaffer on there.
Speaker 3: No, it's a special thing. And you breathe through your nose and you get better oxygen to your brain and you are relaxed. And it also would stop me talking.
Speaker 5: Did you give it a good rip in the morning? You could take part of your brow off as well? What do you call it your mustache? I don't have a mustache, No, I'm not.
Speaker 4: Now he took the tape?
Speaker 3: Would hurt on a man named?
Speaker 5: Have you done the mask?
Speaker 3: The questions, what's.
Speaker 4: Your what are your sleeping?
Speaker 3: Oh, that's my favorite question to ask the Prime Minister.
Speaker 4: I know, I know we've asked him. That's a right.
Speaker 2: Thirteen to twenty fourteen is our number. Was stealing Lauren's favorite PM question? What do you sleep in Melbourne? Does your partner wear nine layers? Are you a bonnet or a tape sort of person?
Speaker 3: I like stealing Poul's clothes to sleep into the big T shirt? What you were going to say a girl in a man's two shirts?
Speaker 9: Hot?
Speaker 3: And then you realize you couldn't say girl yet to say a woman? And then you had to change it to my wife.
Speaker 4: God, I hate how well you and I know each other.
Speaker 3: I saw your little brain to go all the times you could have got in trouble in that sentence. No no, no, no, no no no no.
Speaker 2: Two hundred dollars cokeing voucher up for grabs cocaine dot com? How do you get what you want for less that is clicking. Awesome, Hey Melbourne, what are you sleep in? Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Let's go to the phone.
Speaker 3: Some people were a lot of layers. Oh yeah, people not so much.
Speaker 5: Say hello do Kara from Chadstone Morning.
Speaker 7: Cara, good morning.
Speaker 10: How are you?
Speaker 5: We're good? What are you sleeping?
Speaker 10: Tend to just wear like my underparents and then I'm lately I've been trying to taste thing. My intensive recommended it because dry a mouth and gums happening the.
Speaker 3: Mouth tap a you're a mouth taper.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I gave that a go a few times. I'm just trying to get used to it. It's good and uncomfortable though it's a little bit uncomfortable to get used to it. Yeah, I'm getting a bit better sleep, but it was the start it was ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Oh so you're not doing it anymore.
Speaker 10: I'm still doing it, but I'm trying to ease myself into it.
Speaker 3: Apparently you wake up feeling so much better because you've had like you sleep qualities better. When you break through, you.
Speaker 4: Know you've got to be careful if you have.
Speaker 5: It's not for snoring, what's it for? What's a theory?
Speaker 4: Kara?
Speaker 3: I think it does stop snoring.
Speaker 10: It's just to help. So if you're a mouth breathe your mouth breather. They say to put it on the tape. You can breathe from your nose so that you're not getting such a dry mouth. And flame guns and things like that. Oh, little kids do it a lot, so they can learn how to breathe through their nose and from their mouth.
Speaker 4: Right. See.
Speaker 3: I just I've always know about doing that on a kid.
Speaker 2: And I've always thought if I was in a hostage situation and they take my mouth, I'd probably die because I can't breathe because of the fatty cartilage in the nose, I'd be done.
Speaker 3: So where are they someone that should we try it? I think we should all try it. I'll buy it, I'll get on, I'll get online show. No, you're not that lucky.
Speaker 4: Do you think Paul bought it for you just for that?
Speaker 3: No, he hasn't brought it for me.
Speaker 4: Oh you bought it for yourself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I haven't bought it yet.
Speaker 4: You need to do it. I think you need to try the mouth take.
Speaker 3: There's any colors?
Speaker 4: Oh, there's colors. Can you get fluorid black?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 4: Blow in the dark.
Speaker 3: Some one's called good night tape and it's like it's like hot pink lips that you stick. I'll get you that one. You stick it over your mouth, pink.
Speaker 5: Are you on the sexy Land website or Clint?
Speaker 4: Can you imagine if you then you have to really go with me?
Speaker 6: Yea?
Speaker 5: Hang on, let me disguise my eyes and use my imagination.
Speaker 4: Really really go with you.
Speaker 2: But imagine imagine if you picked up a lovely lady and she came back to your place right still with me, and you managed to right and then she was like, because she's staying over, and then she reached down and pulled out some tape out of her pocket and then started taping up her mouth.
Speaker 5: Hang on, no, I can't see it, yea, the tape bit.
Speaker 4: Or the girl coming back, all of it. It's seron.
Speaker 2: Good Morning Melbourne, twenty three past seven. You are on the air at Nober one hundred. We are doing a thanks to our mates. It she already express it is Jace Lauren Clint is here as well.
Speaker 5: A bit of a gear change on the show. Overnight we got news through that football legend Robert Walls had passed away and out Robert Walls by way of background, seventy four years of age. He was He was a triple premiership player with the Blues. He was also a premiership coach. Some of the tributes have been rolling in really really special because I'd met him quite a few times. Just what was your interactions like, just a gentleman. And one of the quotes, one of the quotes I loved was he was epitome of a beautiful man. That's how he was remembered, just really really lovely. Here are some more tributes.
Speaker 3: It was pretty emotional, so you know, you know, I'm a person you respect, you know, come out so honestly and.
Speaker 4: Very bravely.
Speaker 11: He didn't want to die an invalid and he didn't want to die in Pelly Live Care.
Speaker 5: He is a gentlemine, hard ass and really taught about professionalism and work ethic.
Speaker 6: His an icon become an icon of football.
Speaker 5: So just some of the tributes there, Mike Sheen, Davis, David Rhese, Jones, John Nicol, Michael Voss as well. One of those tributes was from Mike Sheen who spoke about his battle. Robert Walls was battling a cancer. He battled cancer and been in and out of hospital for near on eighteen months, but he'd had enough, and through Victoria's assisted dying legislation euthanasia, he decided that enough was enough and he wanted to He wanted to end it all, which is quite an extraordinary decision to make with family Jays. It's clearly a very emotional journey he's been on.
Speaker 2: I was reading some comments online. Some people were voicing, you know, their negative thoughts towards it, and look, everyone's allowed their opinion, but I don't think you can fully understand the situation unless you've had a front row seat to someone experiencing that. And I remember when my mum asked away. It was very different when my dad passed away. You know, my mum was in extreme pain at the end, and I will never forget hearing her howling in pain and just wanting it to be over. And you know that was up in Queensland. We never had this conversation and I just yeah, when I seen the negative comments, I'm like, you know, like I said, everyone's allowed their opinion, but I just don't think you fully understand it until you've seen it firsthand.
Speaker 5: Like sorry, Lauren, I was just going to say, I guess I understand people voicing those opinions. You know, people argue they don't have the right to play God, but people do have the right to die with dignity.
Speaker 3: I couldn't agree more Clint. And I also think when it comes to things like this, it's so deeply personal it's actually not up to anyone else to have an opinion on it besides the person who's being affected and and those in there in a sanctum, and I and so much love to his family. It's obviously an incredibly difficult time for them as well, and they should absolutely not be having to deal with anybody else's opinion on something like this. Robert Wolves was a terrific bloke. He was very very well loved obviously in the AFL community and in the public, and I can't imagine what his family and friends are going through right now. But it's always it's always sad when you lose someone that it was his nikon of the AFL.
Speaker 5: Right, Clint, absolutely, I mean a premiership player, premiership coach, but also just beloved in football circles, but also as a Melbournie in as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, surely they'll do something this week.
Speaker 5: All the Blues are playing tonight at the SCG, and I dare say they'll all be wearing black arm mans for the great man that was Robert Walls. It's what wolves he wanted. That's the way he wanted to go out. He was done and as I mentioned before, he's done it with dignity.
Speaker 2: We just want to seend our loving thoughts to his family and everyone in that community. It is just gone twenty seven past seven, was he?
Speaker 5: I was just telling. I was just I just said in the news that Gojo Gojo unfortunately failed in his quest to to get through in the final.
Speaker 3: It's really locked just.
Speaker 5: All in here watching.
Speaker 3: But he got to If he got to the semi final for Eurovision, that means he got to the top twenty.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I believe so.
Speaker 4: Yeah. No milkshake, man, I said a milkshake as a meal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just didn't go He said a thick shake was a meal. Actually, sit on a milkshake, thick shake, milkshake, very different. Nothing worse than ordering a thick shake and getting a milkshake.
Speaker 2: And nothing is worse than ordering a milkshake and there being no ice cream content. That's that's just flavored that's just flavored milk. You need to put ice cream and a milkshake or just maybe sha maybe a scoop just floating in the top.
Speaker 11: Yes, is that a spider?
Speaker 4: No, not floating? You want to mix?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 5: I the Spider back in the day, Spider.
Speaker 4: Where it's like an icy and then like Spider.
Speaker 5: Had a soft d it's basically soft drink with ice cream.
Speaker 4: And yeah, you know what, I've never got the ice chocolate.
Speaker 5: I like an ice chocolate. Just Nippy his ice.
Speaker 3: Chocolate chocolate milkshake with ice cream.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but with ice and tackling the big issues this morning.
Speaker 3: Obviously, the milkshake man didn't make.
Speaker 5: It a you going to do now? He's going to need.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure about him not making it.
Speaker 5: It hasn't gone down too well some of.
Speaker 3: The people that have made the finals and the milkshake man is much better. Well, can I tell you I'm calling corruption.
Speaker 5: I've just I've just put the Eurovision hashtag into X. People are saying justice for Australia.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there you go. See sweet sweet yum yum.
Speaker 3: I mean, why are we in it?
Speaker 5: Well, that's you. Revision fans of America are saying is it just me or has Europe just got sick and tired of seeing Australia participate.
Speaker 3: We'll get the Hungry Jackson Award surely.
Speaker 5: After this break. I don't think we're ever going to talk about.
Speaker 4: Who.
Speaker 3: You don't think we're ever going to hear the name Gojo again.
Speaker 4: I've never been a fan Eurovision. It's never been my thing.
Speaker 3: This is the first year I've liked it because I liked Gojo, But I hate Eurovision. Who would watch Eurovision?
Speaker 4: Eurovisions fan from this show?
Speaker 3: I hate it?
Speaker 5: Do you know they're sponsoring this next, this, next.
Speaker 4: And that's what we love about that show? Not up as us away.
Speaker 2: Great to have Eurovision on boards. Welcome your Friday morning. One of your favorites from the Rose going to join us after eight this morning.
Speaker 4: He's a character we.
Speaker 5: Love Charlie Common. I can't wait to see him.
Speaker 2: Remember last time he was in he did a little shout out dedication to his girlfriend.
Speaker 4: You love me playing this. What do you love about it?
Speaker 11: Love her hair, eyes, beautiful personality.
Speaker 5: What's her hair like?
Speaker 11: It's brinette, nice brown, long, straight.
Speaker 3: Romance and it's best.
Speaker 4: She committed a crime he could really give an accurate description.
Speaker 3: Wow, I'm looking forward to meeting him because I wasn't here the first day he came in.
Speaker 4: No, you would have ripped him for that.
Speaker 3: No, I would have loved it. Oh my god. I could get my hair cut short and dyed purple and Paul wouldn't notice for a month. So I'm with him. I get it now. Before we get to that. Gen Zs. Do you think they get a bad rap? Yeah, people think Zs are lazy. People get love getting stuck into gen Z's.
Speaker 4: So I don't think they're lazy.
Speaker 5: They're not hard, they're just not worldly.
Speaker 3: Right. What's your criticism of gen Z's jays.
Speaker 4: I think sometimes they can work smarter, not harder. Yeah, to be.
Speaker 5: Honest, Okay, that's a compliment.
Speaker 3: Well, there's an article that's come out about gen Z's becoming homeowners, and I think if a gen Z is becoming a homeowner, then they ain't lazy. They're doing a very because buying a house is hard. But this girl has bought her first home and she's been criticized because she decided to paint the house herself the internals and then got halfway through and through the towel in and so people pasting her saying gen Z's.
Speaker 5: Aquidas half done.
Speaker 3: Now, firstly, she's brought her own home. Secondly, I mean, good on her for even thinking she could paint her own house. Wanted the Block and painting is.
Speaker 2: A chore and that's what brings them apart. That's the one rule on the Block. You are not allowed to trades to dos. And the reason is is because they know yep, it's the painting that breaks people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I reckon, leave her alone, leave the gent Won't somebody leave the gen Zers alone?
Speaker 4: What are you like with jobs around the house? You stop halfway through.
Speaker 3: About eighty five percent of the way I get through any job, not just around the house. I'm a quitner, as you know. I called my dad when things get too hard.
Speaker 5: It's stuff for me. He doesn't half do the job, he finishes.
Speaker 4: He's old school.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I've called your dad to finish things that I finished.
Speaker 4: I'm about to call his dad to do some work in my.
Speaker 3: But I'm a bit of a quitter, I get it, like, That's why. I mean, there's many reasons I couldn't be on one of those shows like The Block. But I would absolutely crack it and throw the towel in.
Speaker 2: Actually, I love you know when you go to someone's house. We told it out at the moment because we got like an old split system eicon taken out and so I got taken out, patched.
Speaker 4: It up with the what if the stuff's called the.
Speaker 3: Puddy when you say patched it up.
Speaker 4: You got professionals to like Nate helped me my training that expanded.
Speaker 3: If you did anything, you would have got instantly you trade et mate over and he did it all okay, so he can we get Nate on the phone. I'd like to know how much Okay.
Speaker 2: To be fair, he did it right, and then all I had to do was like sand it and pain It's.
Speaker 3: Called bog as if you sanded it and painted.
Speaker 4: It, well, no, that's the issue. It's still sitting there just with the bog.
Speaker 3: Why didn't you just get him to do it your bog on the wall.
Speaker 2: So when we painted it, so you know, when people come over, you have to be like oh, and you pointed out and you're like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you have to just explain.
Speaker 5: That we're going to get to that, we're renovating, that's.
Speaker 3: Happening, that's happening next week exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, even though we've been there for I think we're about the clock up a year.
Speaker 5: Good.
Speaker 3: Like when we moved into our house that we bought, we renovated our you know, our dream home together Paul and I. I furnished the house. But for some reason, and I don't know why, I just never bought us bedside tables. We had these two like little ikea tin tables next to our bed and anytime someone come over and be like, I want to see the new house, I'll be like, oh, I'm getting get into the bedside tables. It was like the spare rooms were all furnished with bedside tables, with beautiful furniture. It was just our room. It was like there was a mental block to finish the process.
Speaker 4: We had the same with the dining room table.
Speaker 2: So people would come over and be like, for you to eat dinner, we just have to stand around the bench, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you have to justify it.
Speaker 2: Hey, let's run with this this morning thirteen twenty four ten. What didn't you finish?
Speaker 3: What have you started but you haven't finished? And how long has it been? You could also shame someone. I feel like we're going to get people dobby the worst for.
Speaker 5: That their own home. So usually they are just weird.
Speaker 2: You know how I got again my instant him and the trades to come around and build that shed for me. Yeah, and then the shed sat there empty for four weeks. It was my job just to fill the shed with the stuff, got the shed built, didn't you?
Speaker 5: What have you got in there now? Just still half empty.
Speaker 3: It sounds like instantate's locked up in there until he gets his next job at Jason's out.
Speaker 2: Thirty twenty four ten is our number. Feel free to dob in a partner. What didn't get finished at your place? What's still sitting there just waiting to get worked?
Speaker 7: On?
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty fourteen is that number we are asking on thirteen twenty four to ten?
Speaker 4: What haven't you finished?
Speaker 3: Yes, what if you started but not finished? Or maybe your partner or maybe someone at work. I am guilty of doing about eighty five percent of most jobs. And then I hamble it over to.
Speaker 5: Paul it's fair or an air tasker.
Speaker 3: Yeah, drives him mad though, He's like he just finished doing what you started?
Speaker 5: Small jobs, big jobs to.
Speaker 4: Leave halfway through a job because it was just dragging on.
Speaker 2: It was getting all Oh really, what was it getting awkward building some flat pack furniture?
Speaker 5: Yeah, pretty quick, aren't they?
Speaker 4: Well no, he had to had to call his dad to come and help him.
Speaker 5: Oh that's not that's as right.
Speaker 4: And then this has gone on for six hours?
Speaker 3: What what was it? Building like a.
Speaker 2: Desk in a bookcase? And then we had friends coming over for a barbecue. So now at this point I'm cooking a barbecue lunch for this guy and his dad who are in the front room building the bookcase.
Speaker 3: Some strange things happened in your house hours. You know why you would have picked the cheapest one on air? You would have you would have gone on, he'll do it.
Speaker 4: Never used to screw drive it. Yeah sounds great, Thank you.
Speaker 5: No zero reviews thirteen twenty four to ten. What is sort of half finished? VICKI, Good morning, Hi?
Speaker 4: What's what's not finishing?
Speaker 6: Your joint vic our laundry is not finished?
Speaker 3: How far done is it?
Speaker 6: It was done the tiles, just to the washing machine, but we wanted the whole hole the walls done, but they're not done. So it's been a while. I've been like seventeen years.
Speaker 4: Well to be fair. You've got to wait for it to dry. You can't just move.
Speaker 3: On to too long.
Speaker 4: No, if you don't, you want to make sure they're set.
Speaker 3: No, that will remain like that for the rest of.
Speaker 2: Exactly you're on the block when they're like, got to wait for the water ceilant yes, and.
Speaker 3: They get the big blow heaters on it when.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I don't think you need them for seventeen years. Hey justin, well, good mate.
Speaker 7: What's not finished, well, half finished is downstairs flooring, but upstairs is not.
Speaker 3: How long has it been?
Speaker 7: Justin, It's been about three years. So the missus, the beautiful Missus Catherine got the whip out and made me get downstairs completed for our newborn. So yeah, the unfinished job is upstairs.
Speaker 4: So what's on the floor timber flooring.
Speaker 7: And that's actually what I do as a job.
Speaker 3: That's so annoying. I remember my best friend is a builder and we were renovating our house at the same time. I think they were doing theirs and his wife would come over and be like, why is Laurence Walking wardrobe done? But ow's is it?
Speaker 4: Because I'm the client.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my friend Abby, her husband's a trade and they built a two story house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they built They built Tabby from Queensland.
Speaker 2: They built a two story house story and the laundry laundry was downstairs.
Speaker 4: He finished everything except the staircase, so.
Speaker 5: They'll get up in there.
Speaker 4: There was adder, had a ladder.
Speaker 3: No, no, they still together?
Speaker 11: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, wow all No.
Speaker 3: Poor Abby renovated the whole upstairs with no staircase.
Speaker 2: Well like upstairs was like the entrance level from the street, so sort of dug down and then the laundry was downstairs, so she climb out the ladder to use the laundry.
Speaker 7: Patient lining.
Speaker 4: Guy, are you good?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 10: How about you guys?
Speaker 4: Haven't you finished good?
Speaker 3: Good too?
Speaker 9: We haven't finished out swimming pool years.
Speaker 3: And what have you got? Just a hole in the ground.
Speaker 6: Pretty much pretty much. We're getting around to it.
Speaker 9: We pulled out all the pages and everything.
Speaker 10: Yeah, everything else has been moving ahead except for that.
Speaker 2: Julie, why don't you turn into like a half pots skateboard.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I said that to my son and he's it's his birthday today and he said, Mum, for my eighteenth I want a pool party because you think we'll have.
Speaker 3: The pool gune and I'm looking at him.
Speaker 9: I'm like, okay, well it's got twelve months.
Speaker 3: So you've been promising him for a pool party since he was seven and he's nearly eighteen. We've got to get a pull finished, I know. So we're going to get he needs his eighteenth birthdays. When's his birthday today?
Speaker 7: He's turning seventeen.
Speaker 3: A year, got a year.
Speaker 4: We got a year, guys, We've got a year. We'll come back to this.
Speaker 3: And then you'll move out at home. He'll be like, thanks, the poor mom, I'm moving out.
Speaker 4: That's that's just the tees as well.
Speaker 5: For a year for a pool party.
Speaker 3: How big is the pool if it's taken them ten years to dig the hole.
Speaker 4: With that little demandable fence around it?
Speaker 3: Do you have to have a pool fence if there's water in the pool.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, absolutely, because it could fill up with rain.
Speaker 3: One of my neighbors built a put a pool in her backyard and she fell in it with no water and broke her arm and her collar bone.
Speaker 4: And that's why you need to have the fence.
Speaker 3: Fell in the hole, really mad scene in the bad scene. Fell in the hole. It was a concrete hole.
Speaker 5: Wow. Nicole, good morning, Good morning, something in your house not quite finished.
Speaker 9: The doorbell. We've got a doorbell for a housewarming prison. So I've got the I've got a hole on the top of the door, and I've got with the wire and I've got outside with the wire. Still no doorbell. It's sitting in the cupboard.
Speaker 3: How long how many years we've.
Speaker 9: Been in the house thirty nine years?
Speaker 3: All we got to get your doorbells. Have you thought for thirty nine years what it's going to sound like?
Speaker 9: No, because I've last year I went and brought a ring doorbell, and so that's sitting in the in the black sales. That's sitting in the cupboard next to the doorbell that I've got dirty nine.
Speaker 3: I imagine doorbell technology has changed in the last.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think is still in Like there's all different tones and everything.
Speaker 3: Out Clint, Yes, you have witnessed this many times. How extravagant is our door bell? It goes through about yeah, so annoying. And it's got a little system because it's like.
Speaker 5: The Melbourne Symphony Orchestra to full numbies.
Speaker 3: And it's got a camera on it so you can see it from the kitchen. But there's also one upstairs and they're not in sync. So it sounds like like what what's it called? When one starts and then like oh yeah, and then the next one starts at leice.
Speaker 5: You can hear it. Nicole's got a line of people thirty nine years long trying to get.
Speaker 4: She's going to walk out. That has been Oh the food did a right?
Speaker 2: Hey we go every day just after eight o'clock will give you a chance to win five thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Today is no different. Who we're playing with this morning.
Speaker 5: Clint playing with Chris from Karen Karen Down's Morning Chris Morning Guys.
Speaker 2: Hallo mate engaged wedding later on this year, so I'm sure fork come.
Speaker 12: In handy, very blood.
Speaker 4: What's to go on towards address all the bar?
Speaker 3: Barty?
Speaker 12: Probably probably half bar, half Bucks for sure?
Speaker 3: What you're doing for your Bucks party, Chris?
Speaker 12: At the moment, we're going to Oasis on the Friday, then on the Saturday we're doing a bit of a pub.
Speaker 3: Oh fun yeah yeah?
Speaker 4: So and is this is this love or are we just doing it for the green car?
Speaker 5: What do we are? You marrying it? Local?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I'm definitely a local girl.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it's.
Speaker 4: Good on you just legal.
Speaker 3: All right, let's see if we can win you some cash for your bucks party.
Speaker 2: All right, I believe you want to rather dice and go for five k. This is how it works. You're going to hear a question that you will hear a three two one. To win the five thousand bucks, you have to answer within the three seconds.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, now.
Speaker 3: Good luck.
Speaker 2: This is gettible so gettable And if you don't get this, I know there would be a huge, huge of Melbourne that will be yelling at you.
Speaker 5: It's not it's not.
Speaker 3: About a fl it's the opposite to a f L.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you might be running out of the country if you get this wrong.
Speaker 12: Things crossing guys for.
Speaker 4: Five thousand dollars.
Speaker 13: Who played Carrie Bradshaw in the six in the City series three two one.
Speaker 11: Yes, get in there, five dollar get in get in Get in there, my son, get in there?
Speaker 3: Now? Are you a Sex and the City fan? Chris?
Speaker 12: Don't tell the missus but the exes. That's the that's brilliant. Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, at least your ex girlfriend was good for something. Good on you.
Speaker 5: Do you want to thank your do you want to send her a show?
Speaker 3: Don't ever say her name again.
Speaker 12: I've said it once before and yeah, that was a big mistake.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, tell her you won the money with a question about soccer.
Speaker 4: What was the setting? Yeah, hey, no, don't don't.
Speaker 3: Don't answer that. That's a trick question.
Speaker 2: Chris, Chris five thousand dollars. Congratulations, Thank you so much.
Speaker 12: Guys, absolutely pay.
Speaker 5: That's good, isn't it.
Speaker 3: What a way to go into the weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or you're made to be cheering at the radio.
Speaker 4: Now go and bring all.
Speaker 2: The bucks party. I make good luck for the wedding as well.
Speaker 12: Thank you so much, guys, have the weekend.
Speaker 4: What a nice too.
Speaker 3: You know, what a way to go into the weekend.
Speaker 4: I'll take care of catering at the wedding. One hundred and fifty bucks to spend.
Speaker 2: Question was easy, El Johanna, I'll tell you what Victoria meeting you chuck all obsession, El Johanna now at thirteen story.
Speaker 5: Chris, oh, I was going to say, we'll get him a copy to play to the misses, just to.
Speaker 4: I probably wouldn't do that. Here's the Killer? What a song? The Killers?
Speaker 2: Good morning Melbourney and working Friday. Sunday's up looking pretty good. I mean hard to tell with the tint.
Speaker 3: Hard to tell with the tint. I would also argue that that is the best song from.
Speaker 2: The Killers as a purist, as I'm a purist purest Killers fan. Right went to Vegas to see Mister Brightside live. Mister it was in the hotel room. What were you doing in the hotel room getting ready?
Speaker 4: There's a story there, there's no story, but Human went off more.
Speaker 3: It's a better song.
Speaker 5: So they played Mister Brightside before they played Human.
Speaker 4: Yeah, in this.
Speaker 3: Story, I know if you weren't there. Let's guest.
Speaker 1: Our next guest is a forward for North Melbourne, affectionately known as Chom. He doesn't just perform on the field, he also hosts his own podcast two hundred plus After.
Speaker 2: The show, Charlie, you put together that we can give it to you on a dish to take a morning man morning.
Speaker 4: You and Lauren haven't met because last time you're in you guys didn't.
Speaker 3: I was away, But Charlie, these two have not stopped raving about you since you're on our show. Last time, did you have as much fun with them as they had with you?
Speaker 11: It was good fun. It was a little bit of his stitch up. But it was really good fun. I go to do a shout to my beautiful girlfriend live with the beautiful hair, and.
Speaker 5: We've got it.
Speaker 4: I've got the audio again as jog the memory. What do you love about?
Speaker 11: Love her hair, eyes, beautiful personality?
Speaker 5: What's her hair like?
Speaker 11: It's brinette, nice brown, long, straight.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 5: It's now so good.
Speaker 3: Any any woman would love to hear their partner talk about it.
Speaker 11: I'm glad. Yeah, big please find Yeah, it got me some any points. She's out in the car, I don't want to post. Yeah, I'm going to get He's not in the grid yet. No, No, she will be.
Speaker 5: Can we bring it in?
Speaker 3: You haven't had a hard bring produce it? No, don't. He hasn't even hard launched on his Instagram.
Speaker 4: We can make her, we can blow her face. She looks like a criminal.
Speaker 5: Well I thought I could.
Speaker 11: I thought I could do it this morning clean.
Speaker 4: I had one ready to go.
Speaker 5: She's got to be first on.
Speaker 3: The Are you trying to post launch? Are you trying to do like a may dump where you do like, yeah.
Speaker 11: She's number five in them?
Speaker 4: You reckon?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 3: What about when people post a photos at the back of their head or their holding hands.
Speaker 5: You can't say the phone now Live. You're listening to this in the car. Can you please proceed to the front door on Clarendon Street and jazz slash Geers will go and let you in.
Speaker 4: Can you guys also live if.
Speaker 3: You don't want to stay in the car. Anyone considered maybe Live doesn't want to do a hard launch.
Speaker 5: I'm sure she's boys to coder on her.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: How long have you been together?
Speaker 11: We've been together about five months, so all going really well, we're really happy.
Speaker 5: Beautiful now last night football no no no no no no no no no.
Speaker 3: Charlie, girlfriend, I sent.
Speaker 5: You a message last night saying prepping for radio question Mark. He says, I'm sensing an almighty stitch up tomorrow. I said, why would you think that?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 5: Call it a sixth sense? Could be wrong. Keen to come on though, this is your stitch up. Here we go bring her up.
Speaker 11: Yeah, she can come up.
Speaker 3: She's allowed off to do. Someone need to untie her.
Speaker 5: She has her own.
Speaker 3: Will, right, we can't wait to meet her.
Speaker 2: Well you know what, Well, we'll save Live for the next break. Let's talk forty beached on ground last week.
Speaker 11: Mate, not quite I think true and Sherry had that wrapped up. But I did have a did have a good game.
Speaker 4: How do you reckon you're going to go this week against Lauren.
Speaker 11: Hopefully really well? We've come off three really good weeks of football. Last week pretty disappointed not to clinch the win in the end, and the same the week before against Essendon.
Speaker 5: But jeez, does it sting a draw against the premiers.
Speaker 11: It's a it's a weird feeling. It's you'd almost rather, you'd almost rather lose a game trying to win, if that makes sense. Like you come off the ground and you don't know whether to be disappointed you've just drawn with the raining Premiers or to be happy. But yeah, I think they do something about that. I'd honestly love to see extra time brought in.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: I love the drawer, Clint loves the drawer. Jason's extra time. If they're not going to change the draw, I think they need a song that they play when you have flats.
Speaker 11: We spoke, we spoke about this off there. Daniel Gronch has a draw song and he's been playing across his channels and honestly, it gives something to the fans. Post game, we spoke about how fas some fans are traveling down to Hoe up for us to watch us play and to come away from a draw is a bit disheartening, I think for them.
Speaker 3: But then maybe all the fans could sing it together.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: Daniel Gorange, the guy who was he on Big Brother, Yeah, he was my fiance Paul, I'm not kidding, is obsess Daniel. Things will happen on the football and Paul will mute the TV and he goes. I've got to just get online and see what Dan Gorange has to say about this. He thinks he's the funniest person on the punnet and I'd like to Can we get the draws?
Speaker 5: Yeah? He loves it?
Speaker 3: Can we get the draw song? Please? Someone get that off Dan Goranger's Yeah, we can give that a run. Do you know how it goes? Charlie, you could sing it?
Speaker 11: I can't. I love seeing him actually big karaoke fan, but I can't. I can't recite that off the top.
Speaker 5: Mate. You're a guitarist, yeah, I've been playing a bit of guitar.
Speaker 11: I only picked up guitar recently, been playing bass for about six months and guitar for about two So.
Speaker 3: What you go to a guitar song to serenade your beautiful.
Speaker 11: I Wish you were here by gets a bit of a run, nice little liack in that as well.
Speaker 3: So my voice is you sing and play the guitar. That's hot.
Speaker 4: Well, mention you mentioned singing.
Speaker 2: I thought we would give Charlie the responsibility this week of picking our lights on singalogue songs.
Speaker 3: Great idea.
Speaker 4: What it is? Yet?
Speaker 3: Is it your karaoke song?
Speaker 11: Though it was growing up a little bit of a story about that. I used to play sings the eighties and the PlayStation two growing up with my brother and this is this is one of the songs. So it's an oldest song. I won't give it away, but.
Speaker 5: We're doing it now.
Speaker 2: We're going to do it after the break. And where is she? I believe she's in the building.
Speaker 3: She doesn't want to come home. Charlie. What's your girlfriend's name again?
Speaker 11: Olivia?
Speaker 3: Olivia? And it's you've got what she wanted to do ad with you for lights on singer.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure that you going to upgrade her on the grid like from fifth to maybe second.
Speaker 11: We'll get there, we'll get it in a few months.
Speaker 4: Just put the link to our video today, wouldn't you come from.
Speaker 3: No, you promised you'd blur her face and give her a voice to coder.
Speaker 4: We will ask her.
Speaker 3: She doesn't want to go public with Charlie.
Speaker 4: Charlie comments from the ruse.
Speaker 2: On the other side of this, we'll meet a girlfriend and we've got these lights on. Sing along it's coming up next time over Charlie comming from the roses. John us this morning, he is responsible for picking your lights on sing along.
Speaker 5: Tears for Fears certified banger Jace.
Speaker 2: Get ready and headlights back off.
Speaker 4: Well, good job mate, Thank you guys. That was strong.
Speaker 3: Did you feel a lot of pressure?
Speaker 11: I did, but I'm really into my music, so I thought I I was up to the task and I'm happy you you had it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now, did you feel more pressure choosing our lights on sing a long song or the fact that you've just called your girlfriend and said, hey, why don't you come and jump on?
Speaker 11: Jason Lauren, I'm nervous about this and we'll see how it goes. I've got a lot of trust now, I'm sure she'll be She'll be awesome.
Speaker 2: Okay, you might need to turn your headphones down a little bit. I'm getting a bit of us back. I'm a bit excited because we are very Yes, well we've been called off card this morning.
Speaker 4: We didn't know that. Charlie, the new girlfriend.
Speaker 3: Didn't bring the new girlfriend in. She was just in the car and you said get her in here. We want to meet Olivia.
Speaker 5: Do you feel nervous?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 11: No, not really?
Speaker 5: Has she met the parents?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, got them on the phone.
Speaker 3: He's never posted about her on socials though, So this is this is quite an extreme soft launch. It's more of a hard launch.
Speaker 2: Can I ask you him more nervous about this? Or when you two get in the car after.
Speaker 11: This probably post Yeah, I'll be getting the rinse in I think because live us and had time to do her makeup.
Speaker 5: And look, Charlie, you just introduced tears for fears. Do you want to introduce us to your girlfriend?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 11: Well, to everyone at Nova, this is a hard launch. This is beautiful Olivia.
Speaker 3: Come on, beautiful morning.
Speaker 10: How are we all?
Speaker 3: Do you want to kill your boyfriend right now?
Speaker 8: I was actually at a cafe around the corner and I just got it on in time and I was like, he's not isy it's going to get caught up again. I was like, already got stitched up the last time he came on with the love letter.
Speaker 3: You wrote that beautiful love letter about how goodous your hair was, and you.
Speaker 4: Do have beautiful hair. Lovely agree.
Speaker 8: The amount of text messages after that, like all I got from that was you have nice eyes and long hair.
Speaker 3: That was nice. That's how I'd like my partner to describe me. That's a beautiful way to be described.
Speaker 5: Do you love it? I do.
Speaker 8: I think this is the hardest of hard launches there is.
Speaker 3: He's going to post a photo of you in an Instagram carousel. I think it's called You're going to be the fourth or fifth piece.
Speaker 4: As launch the parie.
Speaker 3: Have you posted about him yet? I have.
Speaker 8: I am a quite frequent poster, so I yeah, he's been on there a few times, I think, But I actually haven't said anything very deep as well.
Speaker 11: You've had me pretty deep.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I haven't said anything about worrying about the post or anything. Everyone else keeps getting stuck in to me about it and get stuck to.
Speaker 3: Him really Esper on the podcast.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and Jason as well. Yeah, he's a big champion.
Speaker 4: Yeah, cute.
Speaker 3: Do you guys live together?
Speaker 11: No, we don't. I'm only twenty three, Lauren. I've got a bit of time on.
Speaker 3: Do you live with Do you live with your parents, Charlie? Or are you with mate?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 11: I'm with mate. So you're Carlton. But but live comes around. You like spending time in Carlton with us and hanging out with the boys?
Speaker 3: Thank for yourself live. Do you like going over there and we're all boys?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I like carlt in the area.
Speaker 8: Lots of nice restaurants, lots of good cafes, so it's a good spot he live.
Speaker 5: I've got a bit of a dirt file on Charlie. I'm not gonna, I'm gonna. I'm not going to air it. But what can you tell us about Charlie? I hear first and foremost he's a bit a bit on read bit, Russell I asked. I asked some friends about about Charlie. They said, Russell coit.
Speaker 11: I don't know who Russell Coy is.
Speaker 5: You know who it is, so what is it? You're a bit of a camping freak. You just bought a big tent. Apparently this is good.
Speaker 11: This is good male. Yeah, I'm into my hiking at the moment, and I'm going to do a big trip at the end of the year in Africa, so there's been a bit of a leading but I have turned into a Russell Coit Bear grills type at the moment.
Speaker 3: Olivia, you said you've got some dirt on the big tent.
Speaker 4: Dirt.
Speaker 8: Charlie's personality, he gets quite obsessive with things.
Speaker 11: So at the minute it's hiking.
Speaker 8: So every single night he sits out and watches YouTube and he just watches videos on this Russell Coy type person And I think at the minute he's got three different sleeping bags. You've got a light one, the medium one heavy one.
Speaker 11: It could be warmth, so you need a different one.
Speaker 5: Live along with you.
Speaker 8: So Charlie is the definition of all the gear.
Speaker 11: No idea. But we are about We're about to head off to New Zealand in a few weeks and mid season break and we're going to do an overnight hike together up Mount Bruce near queensta Is this we're both looking forward to the first time traveling together. No, we've traveled together time.
Speaker 2: Thank because that's the way that's always make or break. Oh, hang on up and up into the mountains in New Zealand.
Speaker 11: Yeah, we're doing an overnight.
Speaker 5: Beautiful what you're putting down a beautiful setting.
Speaker 11: We're sharing a coming with about.
Speaker 5: Twelve other people. I'm better make the Instagram, I tell you, well live.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for being a good sport and coming home.
Speaker 2: Thanks having me, guys, and you keep him in line any time A right Live.
Speaker 8: I am very proud of him. He played very good on the weekend and I'm excited to keep watching him.
Speaker 11: Love me for my footy.
Speaker 5: Then that's a lie.
Speaker 4: Is there anything you want to say before?
Speaker 11: Thanks hard launching it.
Speaker 3: Absolute pleasure, beautiful long brown hair.
Speaker 2: Charlie Common and my love said the girlfriend Olivia joined us on the air this morning.
Speaker 4: Good on you guys. Have a nice weekend.
Speaker 2: Lots has had to leave early today, but Clint and I are still in the chair.
Speaker 5: We are and Jace. I hate to say, but if you're celebrating a big day, a birthday, at anniversary, an engagement to whatever, this weekend, there might not be any cake for you. Something's happened.
Speaker 4: Fredo ice cream cake.
Speaker 5: Fredo ice cream cake is intact. Please to say streets Vanetta, Streets Vanetta, Okay, but.
Speaker 2: No, I've worked it out. But it's not the chocolate Bavarian, is it.
Speaker 5: The chocolate Bavarian is also okay, it's the chocolate mudcake from Coles. Oh, that is mi A. It is mi i A. And people right around Melbourne are very concerned that when it comes birthday time you won't be able to get one.
Speaker 4: Every still gone.
Speaker 5: So what's happened? They? By the way, this factory in Altona North here in Melbourne produces sixteen thousand chocolate mud cakes each and every.
Speaker 4: Day, sixteen thousand mud cakes a day.
Speaker 5: But as of this morning we must go. The one hundred and fifty workers have walked off the job over a pay dispute.
Speaker 4: What they want, hey, and what they want?
Speaker 5: It's a two day strike, stop work action.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is going to affect people's birthdays this weekend.
Speaker 5: I don't know how many birthdays I've had where mam is served up a chocolate white or milk chocolate.
Speaker 4: The cat camera they did a caramel cheese. That's cool.
Speaker 5: That's strong, isn't it?
Speaker 4: Because you know the latest fad online?
Speaker 5: I know about the fad. What are the TikTokers going to do?
Speaker 2: Because the TikTokers buy the cheap mud cake. They do, and then they do the decorating around.
Speaker 5: It with the icing. Yeah, and they put it on that funny little turntable thing. Let me quote from the AA sorry, the United Workers Union paying what they want. The makers are the famous Cols Chocolate mudcake are on strike. They said, you're probably eating what they bake. It gets worse. From Baker's Delight crossants to Woolworst muffins or cafe cookies. At the Altona factory, Allied Pinnacle workers produce both goods that end up in thousands of stores and bakeries across.
Speaker 2: I mean not the cookies and muffins can go in the bin, but the mudcakes are a staple from our youth.
Speaker 5: Two days.
Speaker 4: How much they go for these?
Speaker 5: I think they're pretty good. They're pretty reasonbly priced. I'm going to say like eight ninety nine or something like that.
Speaker 4: And you, I mean, you'd know you used to work there.
Speaker 5: I did, like a cream sponge, does that?
Speaker 2: I we I was telling you the other week we had the was it the Woman's Weekly cake cookook? Yeah, because we had friends coming to stay with us. When you go the swimming pool, I was I was trying to push towards the swimming pool or the soccer.
Speaker 5: Field, Duckerfield strong, I think the people, Yeah, it's our birthday. It is because they're shaped as numbers.
Speaker 4: I reckon.
Speaker 2: I did most of the cakes in that book, and it was almost like you when you go into the Melbourne Royal Show and the pairtherlet comes out for show bags leading up to it. Oh yeah, it's almost just as exciting going through the book as actually eating the cake.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, through the newspaper, yeah yeah, all the bits and pieces.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but when you're picking that cake and watching your parents go through the anxiety, when you're like, oh my god, the swimming pool.
Speaker 5: What about what about the ghost? The ghost which was the meringue morange. Yeah, the eggs is the I made the eggshells.
Speaker 4: I made the train one year.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that.
Speaker 4: Was at the Bark.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's hard.
Speaker 5: Coconut, A lot of coconut, lot of licorice.
Speaker 2: Yet, a lot of liquorice, mint slices, the wheels, remember those minute Yeah yeah, that's right, to be honest, I mean, it's one of the main reasons we had a third kid.
Speaker 4: Extra birthday more run at the cake.
Speaker 5: For well, if you're having a birthday this weekend, forget about your mudcake. That's dissipate.
Speaker 4: Well, we've finished on a high, haven't we. That is it.
Speaker 2: We are getting out of here a lot. He's had to run off early. I'm going to go see you tomorrow. That she's going to be at Bunnings men years. She's on the barbecue. She's not on the barbecue. I'd love to see that fight MND. She's there for a good cause. They're raising funds.
Speaker 5: They are the Dannahers are going to be there.
Speaker 4: Plus Tomahawk. Yeah, where's it? Mentone?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Where along than the pan Giant one down there just near BCF when not we stopped there fun bc F and fun Crab Bait on the way to Morty. So yeah, tom ex Cat's legend will be down there as well.
Speaker 5: What I'm seeing more of those now. They are like a sky blue beanie for m n D. I saw the hats, yeah, oh you saw the hat, yes, because.
Speaker 2: You know how we were we were talking about some heads aren't made for beanies. I look like a garden nome.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Also Queensland heads.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I might have to have a chat with the danner Hurst tomorrow about doing like a larger hat for the big.
Speaker 5: Well, do you know where it started? Neil wanted a bandanna. That was how it all started. But the kids are like Neil. I don't think bandanas are going to take them.
Speaker 2: They're on it with the beanies, with the benies. At the moment, I'm rocking the socks.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, the socks.
Speaker 2: But look, you know what, it's a great cause. Anyway, you can get behind it by all means. Do And if you're in the mentation area tomorrow, swing down Sea Lozzi. I'll pop down there. Great, all right, I get out and the jokes. I think the weekends not great. The Lovely Meltal Center is in next. Have a great weekend, everybody, go to the Pies. We'll see him Monday, see you, bait
Speaker 3: Jason Lauren l wake how feeling good following them on the socials.