Speaker 1: Hello, welcome to the Marathon podcast.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh no, no, no, we must He's.
Speaker 1: Gonna come out, can you? We must do the podcast. Lauren gone, Lauren, we must do the podcast. Jesus here? Hey, hey, well at leaving? What's going on with you? No much, Laurie? How are you please help your brother? Come on? Man, I've been in a bad mood today and I would like to apologize, did you? Oh yeah, I'd like to apologize. That's sorry? What about the other day?
Speaker 2: Left?
Speaker 1: He's a yoh yeah, I want to be in the show. Don't want to be in the show. I want to be in the show. Don't want to be you're in or our brother you're in? Or o.
Speaker 2: God, it's been a long week, hasn't it?
Speaker 1: Back off? Lauren? She's mocking me today. I feel like she's teasing me.
Speaker 2: Oh well, to be fair, you're giving us a lot of ammunition at the moment.
Speaker 1: Gyms the leg day, of course, I'll see it on the graund.
Speaker 2: I was it for a walk yesterday along Coples three and I was harassed by a car beeping?
Speaker 1: Really yeah, it turns out it with Clint. You know where I might go to that call him bike into the mic.
Speaker 3: I think he hung up on me. Did you hang up on me?
Speaker 1: You've been a spud bat? No, I haven't want to go today.
Speaker 2: My shat's right, it is across the road. I'm still on my shred.
Speaker 1: Spuadbats or I get a sweet bota.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's actually true, although I made some lunch for the rest of the week yesterday lunch because I've been real but recently, but the last three weeks, last three weekends, I've been.
Speaker 1: Drinking three days, three.
Speaker 2: Days per weekend. And you know what happens when you drink, you eat a lot. Have you had it before?
Speaker 1: I like only once. I think you can get like a bowl and.
Speaker 2: A Yes, I did stick my eyes in after I came back.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take you just across the spud Bet.
Speaker 3: You want to come because I've got to go to the gym.
Speaker 1: Yeah, same, what's that, Brody? I love spud bar so much. I've only had it once.
Speaker 4: Pineapple sour cream, the Boloni.
Speaker 2: I stok my nose into.
Speaker 3: It's really funny you say that because I nearly ordered the other night.
Speaker 1: I was like, you were going to order it?
Speaker 3: It was the same day I was going to order what I were talking about it before.
Speaker 4: It was Grand Prix Day and it was cold and rainy and wet, and I was, well, what's that you want?
Speaker 1: Where in the shops I'm gonna buy you guys lunch.
Speaker 3: Where's bun bar?
Speaker 1: Should we use the Nando's Catnandos?
Speaker 2: Should we go get Nando's Ornando? Let's do Nandos because I can just get chicken and it's protein.
Speaker 3: Got to go. I'm hungry.
Speaker 1: No, no, let's go now.
Speaker 3: Because I've got I've got Could I just have a little bit of chicken.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll get what I get, which is just the chicken tenders. It's just a box of four or eight tenders.
Speaker 1: I love.
Speaker 4: The chicken is a boiled egg, and I'm fucking starvy. I satisfy people to lunch on.
Speaker 1: So we were across at the cafe and it's all in there. I didn't need it. It's all on the too creamy. I panic the cabinet and they're like, you need to try to prosudo pistacia, pistatia.
Speaker 2: And a different But posasio is good.
Speaker 1: It's great, but there's a lot of cream in it.
Speaker 3: What's a cronous it's a doughnut.
Speaker 1: Cross Cross on Guys, Nando's Across the Road Circle material?
Speaker 3: Can you book it on the on the nap? Is there?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you need to sign up though I can't sign up. I've been locked down the Nando's app.
Speaker 3: Why did you not run past her?
Speaker 2: Too many times?
Speaker 1: The problem is it's connected to my wife's phone, so if I try and log in, she gets the access code and then I have to ring low and go. It's the call of shame. It is one.
Speaker 2: Do you want to just call it now and say and ask her to put the order in?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, take her too long to get here.
Speaker 3: You sent our text before she replied it. You don't even know if she's she might be busy.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, she has not replied yet.
Speaker 3: Okay, see what do you get from nando I haven't had Nando's in the years.
Speaker 1: Perry Perry chips.
Speaker 3: I know what you get.
Speaker 1: I get the whip fetter broccoli.
Speaker 3: We talked too much about food on this podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's good though. The whip fetter broccoli is good.
Speaker 3: No, I like You's that other one still there? The Greek one?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the key Too bowl at Zeus.
Speaker 1: The Spartan Bowl the other week.
Speaker 3: Anyway, enough anymore? Too hungry?
Speaker 4: Guys, what is everyone doing today? Are you going to bed early because you're getting up to run with the brockleman?
Speaker 2: For I am, I haven't gone to bed early in quite a long time.
Speaker 3: Tonight's night, tonight, it's my early.
Speaker 2: It's very hard on, maths is on, it's it's just finishing.
Speaker 3: That was inappropriate swear word. It's too late.
Speaker 2: It's not even too late, it's just too long.
Speaker 1: Like an hour and a half, a little bit of ice cream. Oh yeah, and watch like a movie from eight o'clock. Would you watch if I watched the footy late? I want to sit up never be no.
Speaker 3: See what I do?
Speaker 4: I clip climb ad, I climbates a bed like quarter time of the footy and just have it on.
Speaker 3: And I put my television on sleep timer and then I slowly, not often, it just a sleep timer. I think it's the greatest intention ever.
Speaker 1: I don't know what brand of TV we have in our bedroom, but someone's gone, you know what we need? We need the same fucking powered light they're having a lighthouse? Is the standby light?
Speaker 2: Oh we've got my bedroom and that's the same it is.
Speaker 1: I remember, I'm getting sun burned from the light.
Speaker 2: Fun in our bedroom at the start of silwhere and I had a really bright red led light on it.
Speaker 3: And I was like, no tack from the old place to just put some masking tape.
Speaker 2: So I got black electrical tape and I put it around the whole thing. No, the thing is shining through electrical tape and we would taeil wrapped around it like it's in a game.
Speaker 3: I bought which all was great to come over to that. Oh no, what today?
Speaker 4: I bought which I thought would be nice. In the new house, all the TVs are the same, the different sizes.
Speaker 3: But they're all matching.
Speaker 1: We've got TV.
Speaker 3: All the same.
Speaker 4: And now if the television is on in the bedroom and you turn the television on in the living room and you turn the volume up in the living room, the fucking volume in the bedroom turns up.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's no good.
Speaker 3: The remote, because they're all the same remotes, it connects to both. So I'll be in the middle of what's connecting Wi Fi and not I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'll be in the middle of drive to Survive and Paul tries to turn the fucking footy up.
Speaker 3: Next minute, the.
Speaker 1: Volume next see we went on Amazon and bought like ten Samsung remotes.
Speaker 3: Guys, I have to go, we must go. What time with this podcast is God?
Speaker 1: We're going to nando.
Speaker 4: I can't have Nando's not my classes today.
Speaker 3: Let me read it.
Speaker 1: What time is it? We've got to Fernando. Let's get chicken.
Speaker 4: Get some people listening. Who wonder why we leave so early? Sometimes it's eleven thirty.
Speaker 2: Boogie new place opening in South Era. I think the former this is your place. I don't think it's opened here though.
Speaker 3: Oh the bars, I'm in a different one.
Speaker 2: I think there's another one straight he used to own this.
Speaker 1: Apparently Pictures was the cafe we went to Lorrie for breakfast. I meet you there. You were there when it was during sat Court at the start of the year. Start last year. South Norman was down from what's the Japanese Joint cross road from country right, a bit further down Miss che miss Chewed down from Miss Norman.
Speaker 2: Norman on the corner, on the corner, Yeah, coffee, plush chairs, Yeah, yeah, Norman. It's lovely.
Speaker 1: I still need to go to that rooftop bar in South YadA, the Beverly, The Beverly Beverly.
Speaker 3: I've got builds today, guys.
Speaker 4: So this is what I'm doing, a strength based session focusing on form and control. You will be coached through fundamental movement patterns such as deadlifts, bench press and squats, and strength and conditioning principles to improve your technique and build overall.
Speaker 3: Strength mustle development and performance.
Speaker 1: It must go.
Speaker 4: Leo is the coach, Lito, This is Leo. Leo looks a fit on. Leo is my coaching the other day.
Speaker 1: Less Leo looks fucking nice and fun.
Speaker 3: He's English. He's got a really strong English accent.
Speaker 2: See I want an English all right, let's go, ladies, English free lift it, bend your legs, stink your ass out. Yes, get dan further Debra.
Speaker 4: That's at twelve thirty, and then at two fifteen, I've got lymphatic compression.
Speaker 1: What the fuck is that.
Speaker 2: Pressing?
Speaker 3: You line on the.
Speaker 4: Boat, You line in the boats, You line in this beautiful track bed. Put these big boots on. The massages all of your legs, and then you lie under a red light, an anti aging red light for your face and chest.
Speaker 2: Oh we got one of those held massage goes. Yesterday, friend gave us stairs.
Speaker 1: I was just sitting on.
Speaker 2: The couch and I was barely touching it off my legs, and you really feeling.
Speaker 1: I was squealing, really.
Speaker 2: Squealing like a little bit. Gave it to Claudia and she was digging it into her legs. I was like, how are you not squirming or squealing?
Speaker 1: And she said, we do that later.
Speaker 3: Where do I want to show you this?
Speaker 1: All right? And we must go. I've got to be.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'll book a mass muge, do you know what?
Speaker 1: On the way Just see all right, have a great day.
Speaker 2: S