Speaker 1: Three case of life, that is, drink more water, get plenty of sleep, and listen to this podcast.
Speaker 2: Exactly right. You've always said that big podcast coming up. Ben Simmons fired a real shot at his old club, the Philadelphia seventy six ER's. Took a photo of himself in his laundry with a glass of red, just watching them getting smacked in the NBA Finals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it didn't physically fire a shot, because if he was to shoot anything at the moment, he'd probably miss in an awful form when he actually does play.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're all right, Well have you played NBA?
Speaker 1: No, no, not this one, and no I haven't. Are you on a max contract?
Speaker 4: No, I'm not.
Speaker 5: It's true.
Speaker 3: Are you schnitting? Me?
Speaker 2: Made a reappearance Two stories, one true, one I lie. You just had to work out who was full of snit?
Speaker 1: Yeah, speaking of someone who's consistently full of schnit when it comes to guiding Jody at Port Adelaide training, that's me. And you're so vulnerable, You're so beautiful and innocent that you soak up my lies and almost ask the head coach some pretty silly questions.
Speaker 2: So I am so gullible when it comes to you because I think you've got my best interests at heart, but oh no, you like to have some fun.
Speaker 1: I've got the best interests in terms of humor, right heart.
Speaker 6: Okay, big difference.
Speaker 2: So you and all your little sports journal mates can have a chuckle at my expense.
Speaker 6: That's funny, right, Oh god, I'm lonely, Ed Sheeron.
Speaker 1: It was revealed that he cured a stutter at an early age by listening to Eminem.
Speaker 5: The Marshal made this LP.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we had a little bit of a chat about home remedies. What if you've done to cure yourself for ailments?
Speaker 1: I enjoy the podcast, drink it up at least two leaders of the podcast each and every day.
Speaker 3: And we discovered you had a little case of warts.
Speaker 2: What about this story? Ed Sheeran has cured his stutter by rapping to eminem music.
Speaker 3: What about that?
Speaker 2: So he's when he was sort of nine ten, he had this little stutter. So he found he brought the Marshall mathers ap yep and yet whatever.
Speaker 3: And and started rapping along to it, and he found it cured his stutter.
Speaker 5: That's really really cool, Like it's an unbelievable story.
Speaker 7: By learning that record and wrapping it back to back to back to back, it cured my stutter and I stopped talking like that. Years later, I've made songs with Eminem now, and we've got to know each other quite well.
Speaker 1: I'm actually thinking as well, I may know what would I Eminem slash Doctor Dre song inspired Edge here and sing it? What would that actually sound like?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Wait, no, wait, no, you're kiddy.
Speaker 7: You didn't just say what I think he did, Didy and Doctor Dre said nothing new.
Speaker 5: Idea is that doctor Drey's dead. He's lacked in my basement. Feminist women love Eminem slim, shady onswigam walking around.
Speaker 1: It's real sort of heavy lyrics, yeah, but done by Edge here, and you're like, oh, that's so beautiful.
Speaker 5: Lovely, isn't so gorgeous?
Speaker 3: I want to hear him do the Mom's Spaghetti song, Mom's Spaghetti Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: But lose yourself. Yeah, that's home remedies.
Speaker 1: So I was talking before earlier in the show when we did a shninder me about how I used to have OCD yes.
Speaker 3: And you were explaining to us offair how you cured that yourself. Yeah, was that just a mind game?
Speaker 1: It is, absolutely it's a mind game. So I've read some stuff on how you do it by myself. I'm in the next step obviously is to go see someone professionally. But what you've got to do is so basically your mind is set up in that all these little things you feel like you have to do otherwise all the pieces in your world aren't right. Yes, so if it was touching things five times, or making sure certain things are place where they should be, or indirection, all that type of stuff, so you train your mind to force yourself to make sure you don't do it five times, maybe do it once, maybe you don't do it all, or make sure things aren't pointing the direction you think, and keep on doing that to convince your brain that or guess what, the world isn't going to end, and eventually you get over it did that to us.
Speaker 2: While we're opening up about ailments. I'm going to sound a little bit crazy here, but I have some little habits.
Speaker 3: That I do because I suffer.
Speaker 2: A little bit of anxiety sometimes, and so when I feel like I'm getting really anxious, I'll clench and release.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, are you well, what are we talking about home runs. Are we going back to that time you got done for soiling fee in there? What's happening here?
Speaker 5: What are you?
Speaker 3: Oh? My god? You guys are feel.
Speaker 5: Careful when you're release too?
Speaker 2: Hey, listen, is wrong with you people? It's my shoulders and my arm.
Speaker 3: So I'll go like that. So it's like flexing and then release it. Flexing and release it and then you breathe at the same time, So you're breathing for four and then maybe out for six whatever. I'm so glad. I'm so glad I opened up about my anxiety to you people.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad. It's strictly upper body tense and release all these actions. And is it helping?
Speaker 3: It wasn't until you took Mickey out of me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was thirteen and twenty four ten home remedies.
Speaker 1: What did you cure? Because the other one as well, I mean produces. Are we when I live in Veld, I've got a nice little cute gangly insist just hanging out on my ankle. Yeah, So she revealed that she had one of those as well, and one of the ways to get rid of it is to bash it with a bible or any sort of big book.
Speaker 5: Wouldn't break it up and let it just sort of dissolved.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't recommend that.
Speaker 5: No, for in terms of a medical I don't think that's recommended.
Speaker 3: No anyway, go to go do my exercises. Kara from blake View, hit US.
Speaker 8: I have a home remedy from my grandmother that has been going on forever in our family, and it's if you have back in the day, we used to go to her shack and we used to get a shell grout in the bottom of our feet. So if you scale off some soaps and you just shave it off into a little bowl and pop the sugar in with it, a little bit of water, pop it on the area that's bothering you, whether it's a splinter, shell group, whatever, so forth, chuck a band aid on it, go to sleep up in the morning, bobs your uncle. It would beat in the band aid.
Speaker 3: That is incredible. So if you've got a splinter, you just get a bit of like soap.
Speaker 2: And sugar and water and then put it under a band aid and it comes out by itself.
Speaker 8: Splinters, make it into a into a paste, chuck onto wherever it is.
Speaker 9: And then that beat that's a game changer.
Speaker 5: Toddlers at home. We're right in the splinter station.
Speaker 2: In the splinter zone. Yeah, and normally you try and get tweezers and it never works. You can never get it out of you said.
Speaker 1: I'm just digging around and just blooden everything, and all of a sudden you're crying.
Speaker 3: It's just he's crying. You was a kid.
Speaker 5: I'm getting a soldiered by my kids at that stage.
Speaker 3: Anna from Abberfoor Park, your home remedy, dull Hi.
Speaker 9: My home remedy is banana skin for any itch, for any insect, but anything. You just wrap the inside of banana skin on your skin and it's gone.
Speaker 3: Well, so it's like it's like Stingos a banana peer.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, well and true one. My husband now actually it's become a little became a little bit of a cheese now in the house. If anything goes wrong, he said, oh, just honesty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: Did you say Stingos, Yeah, it's sting goes as in the sting goes, Stingos.
Speaker 3: Sings.
Speaker 1: Who's your favorite Port Adelaide football who used to play for them?
Speaker 5: Chad Winguard.
Speaker 3: Stingos like sting goosings.
Speaker 1: Like the sting goes everyone growing up in Tasmania and everyone's like in tazzy, what okay, let's go to where's no salivan beach?
Speaker 5: Good morning? Where's your home remedy?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 10: It goes good morning. Really passed down from the grandparents or grandmother was if you've got a scratchy throat or dry cough, it's basically you use a little bit of cooking oil or olive oil and white vinegar on a teaspoon or on a spoon, and that basically suits the suits the throat and basically takes away the cough a couple of days later. But you have to use it consistantly, probably for about three or four days.
Speaker 3: How does that tice?
Speaker 11: Wez?
Speaker 10: Disgusting for sure, Yeah, but it does work.
Speaker 3: I can attest to that very good coming into flow season. Thank you, Wez. What should we take one more am from Portna longer? What's your home remedy?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 12: I don't know if I'd recommend it as a home remedy, but when my daughter was younger, she had a wart on her knee. It really bothered her and we tried everything you can get from the chemist to remove this water, it would not go away. And then but then one day at school she's taking a big back on the quadrangle, raised all the skin off her knee, taking the walk clean off. Never came back.
Speaker 5: Something in't that.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that's so much a home remedy or an accident, which one is it?
Speaker 5: There's definitely something I in my battles with waters as well as youngster.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, absolutely on your elbows as a youngster, as a youngster, on my elbows.
Speaker 5: Goodness, may I'm getting out if.
Speaker 3: It's time for a winter treat, but jump on morning. It's a place to go for quick ossie getaways.
Speaker 1: To me, it's just getting in the car and just going for a cruise and.
Speaker 3: Exploring for accommodation, flights and more. Book on the wa If that, what.
Speaker 1: If it's Ozzie for travel, that's type little vernivation shnitting me chance to get some off a one hundred dollars house about you?
Speaker 5: You're going to link this the coldplayer.
Speaker 3: I am because there was a time when I met Chris Martin.
Speaker 5: Is that right?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: Please tell me he's a lovely guy. Don't don't sit here and say, oh, thank goodness that he is.
Speaker 1: It's actually a jerk because you'll just ruined the thought process of every single Coldplay fan.
Speaker 2: We didn't have like an actual conversation, but I sort of said hello, so this was the context of it. He's a big cricket fan. I was on an ASHES tour back in the late nineties. Him and Shane warn good friends. So Warny managed to tee up tickets for the whole team and we went along to Wembley and watched Coldplay and then got backstage and Gwyneth was back there as.
Speaker 5: Well, and you spoke to it.
Speaker 3: I didn't speak to Gwyneth. Was she sort of like wisked in and wisked out, so like.
Speaker 5: She was there, big wista.
Speaker 3: Yes, she was there for about five minutes.
Speaker 2: Didn't really speak twenty one, was surrounded by a lot of bodyguards, but yes, did manage to say hello, love the concert, blah blah blah.
Speaker 5: And just think just a normal guy, a normal.
Speaker 3: Operator, very very down to earth.
Speaker 5: Yes, why caring those stories?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Chris Martin were an absolute angel sent from above. So I don't think i've really maybe I've sort of kinted of this before. So I used to have ocd oh to such a degree that I almost had to get sort of proper help.
Speaker 5: Really, yeah, that was really.
Speaker 3: Bad in terms of doing what sort of behavior.
Speaker 1: So I had it when I was really young, So I was in primary school, to the point where my number was five. It's touching things five times, or like the light switch thing five times, all those types of things, and I sort of grew out of it, and then it came back a little bit in the early twenties.
Speaker 3: How did that manifest in the early twenties.
Speaker 1: I think it manifested because when you're playing football, playing sport and things are going right, you stupidly remember the process of it allah and take that into account way too much.
Speaker 5: Okay, So my own was.
Speaker 1: Obviously the little things which people do pretty on socks first and all those types of things. But I was leaving tickets out for a particular person, and then that person didn't exist anymore, were still leaving the tickets out all these little things.
Speaker 5: It was about fifteen little things.
Speaker 1: I have to go through a process each game to ensure that actually played.
Speaker 3: Okay, wow, that's amazing.
Speaker 5: It's exhausting too, by the way.
Speaker 2: Okay, two stories there. Thirteen twenty four to ten. Who is schnitting you a one hundred dollars snit house voucher on the line right here, right now. Who's telling a true story? Who's telling a lie?
Speaker 5: One? Two, three, four five?
Speaker 3: I can see that in you?
Speaker 11: Can you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I can.
Speaker 5: I'll prove it too.
Speaker 1: Ji Bednall from the Advertiser wrote a little sample article on it, did he Yeah, I'll show it to you in the break.
Speaker 5: Okay, go on, then go two stories, one truth, one lie.
Speaker 1: Who is full of schnitz will take your calls next?
Speaker 5: Oh, two stories, one truth, one lie. That's quickly recap? What have you got? Joe?
Speaker 2: So, I was just saying that I met Chris Martin once at Wembley Stadium for a cold Play concept. We went backstage. He was there with bueneth RADI ra very nice man.
Speaker 5: Really nice man, makes sense, really really checks out.
Speaker 1: My story was that I suffered from OCD twice in my life as a youngster in primary school.
Speaker 5: Was quite ridiculous, and then it sort of read its head again in.
Speaker 3: My early twenties when you were playing footy.
Speaker 1: I was playing footy really got the most of me as well. It's quite exhausting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, can't imagine. Okay, Shane from Huntfield Heights, Good morning.
Speaker 3: Shane, good good there going really well? Thanks? How are you going?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 13: Hopefully a bit better in a minute.
Speaker 3: Okay? Do you like Schnitzels?
Speaker 6: I love it?
Speaker 13: Love it shitty?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Right, favorite topic?
Speaker 13: How feel really good?
Speaker 5: Killer?
Speaker 11: Patrick?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, see you now you're a valued customer, a regular customer.
Speaker 13: That's it.
Speaker 2: I am okay sharing two stories. Who's telling the truth, who's telling a lie?
Speaker 13: Okay, so not so much. Who's down a lie?
Speaker 11: But I reckon you're telling the truth, Jadie, because you're still on the mast. You've seen a warning tout number twenty three in it. Yes, I know Chris Martin the morning. You are pretty good mate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we yea.
Speaker 13: With my mask as the story is true, I don't want to Yeah, I'm going to have to say you're me.
Speaker 5: What have we always said, Shane? Never trust.
Speaker 3: Shane. I've never met Chris Martin, I've never been to Wimbley for I'm so sorry.
Speaker 13: To go down.
Speaker 5: Well, do you know what, Shane.
Speaker 1: We're going to put you back to our producers ore and see what we can sort out. But we appreciate your playing and look once again, I can't say the enough. I'll scram it from mountains. I've never trust your Okay.
Speaker 3: That's very unfair. Thank you, Shane.
Speaker 6: Have a good day.
Speaker 5: Do you know I wish it was the other way around.
Speaker 1: It's much better if I didn't have these bad cases of O City and you'd met Chris Martin.
Speaker 3: I know it would have been a much better scenario for both of us, wouldn't it.
Speaker 5: Well, that's okay, we're not sure to us OUs.
Speaker 1: Australia serves the best Nitzel's made fresh daily with classic Orcilliat friendly bread crumbs, Aston Hills, Hilt and Golden Grove and o'haler and Hilt.
Speaker 3: Do you have to read that credit line? Five times?
Speaker 5: Good radio?
Speaker 4: A little you tell me you built a time machine, Hazi.
Speaker 5: On this dazy, do you know what?
Speaker 1: Reach for the heavens? Because even if you fall short, you'll still bring down stars. Lazy and gentlemen, welcome to another edition of On This Daisy, where we just inject you with some knowledge that you can really use just to help you be a better person in life. For example, on this day, sixteenth or May nineteen twenty nine, the Academy Awards aka the Oscars was presented for the first time, and since nineteen twenty nine it's been boring as shit.
Speaker 5: Anyone into this thing.
Speaker 3: Will Smith got into it, didn't He got right into it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, something about keeping someone's name out of someone's mouth, something.
Speaker 2: That remains one of the most extraordinary live TV moments the whole time.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I remember watching going this has got to be a setup.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I was thinking about. Then he looks so angry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they crossed over.
Speaker 5: To j I Jane and she was like it, j Jane, that was a character. Smith comes out of nowhere?
Speaker 3: Do you now that you've had to go with Jada YadA YadA, You've had to go yoda big because Smith. We've got a W. Smith on the online.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, Hello, fresh Prince Speaking Year two thousand, Susie and you will become the greatest gold medal winner Australian swimming history, which won the two hundred meter freestyle, the thirty fourth national title of her career.
Speaker 3: She was Australia.
Speaker 5: What an absolute darling. She is not just a note Edward.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but an Australian sport in this big old brown country out Yeah.
Speaker 3: And she's in town too. Susie's going to.
Speaker 5: Get right around it. You have, don't I don't want to go too hard.
Speaker 1: I just want to talk about big sporting moments, which I'm sure she's sick of.
Speaker 5: Talking about it.
Speaker 3: I would think, so don't do that. Just don't be you when we meet, SUSI Okay, be someone else.
Speaker 5: Sick of people saying that.
Speaker 1: Two thousand and two, Kath and Kim starring at Jane Turner and General began ABC Television.
Speaker 5: What an institution who became It's a very good salary.
Speaker 4: You've got that a good salary.
Speaker 1: I want to be affluent, Mum, effluent.
Speaker 5: You are affluent, Kim. I mean, look at everything you've got.
Speaker 4: You've got a highjunda, a high tart it round him, a half share and a home in a DV Do you play a mobile? Then?
Speaker 5: What else is there?
Speaker 3: Just one of the greatest shows ever created, wasn't it? I would have I'd love to have visited the set of kathin Kim because I can imagine it would just be hilarious When you see the outtakes and they're all just like paying themselves laughing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's when you know it's a fun place. To work.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Two thousand and five promises that John Howard referred to huntback whales as hunchback whales.
Speaker 5: And a speech in a radio with We've all been there.
Speaker 1: Remember in Jess Malbor I think was Yaris and she was reading a telepopter instead of debut.
Speaker 5: She said the bucket. But it happens that does sometimes.
Speaker 1: Twenty nineteen, Bob Hawk died aged eighty nine of natural causes.
Speaker 5: This confused us not too long ago.
Speaker 3: Sixt what what Bob Now? I feel like I've got the got wrong. The Hawk's alive.
Speaker 14: He died in May twnineteen.
Speaker 3: What a complete brain fad that was? Horse? Bob Hawk died now that I.
Speaker 1: Think of it, A numb One song on May sixteenth and nineteen ninety six was OMG, how bizarre?
Speaker 5: Remember? And then was like, how was that? You didn't know? It's how bizarre?
Speaker 1: How I'm sew key we clussy Now, I'm not talking about date domin and the herbs.
Speaker 5: I'm talking about our own.
Speaker 3: G get into it. One of the things you like to do most in life is gas.
Speaker 1: Like me, how very dare you? I've never gas died you in my life. You're crazy? Are you here yourself. It's wrong with you.
Speaker 3: So we've touched on this before at Channel ten. Sometimes you have to film your own stuff in sport, so I am not very good at it technologically.
Speaker 2: Video guy Joshualla test, I am like borderline backwards. And so I get to port training and I'm trying to film the boys and you you did your utmost. Because I was like, it's okay, Hazy's there, he's going to help me. You did your utmost to derail the whole process, Like you walked into my shot. You were kicking my tripod. And then you're saying things like make sure you get shots of number twenty three because he'll definitely line up this weekend.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, well, I was Dylan Williams. He's definitely playing.
Speaker 3: Does he even played again?
Speaker 5: Williams three.
Speaker 1: We will try to convince you that some of the sample top up boys will be playing AFL this week Yeah.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And you're like, oh, thanks for the heads.
Speaker 3: So you've taken me.
Speaker 5: Don't even have numbers on their back. That's the biggest giveaway.
Speaker 3: So you've taken it. I swing in in and out of sport, right, you do it all the time.
Speaker 2: I'm busy being a multitasker and dabbling in politics and crime and everything else.
Speaker 5: Is this when I called Jim Charms Freenberg. We get back to that, Ellie.
Speaker 2: Anyway, so you've taken it to the next level because last week at training, you're trying to convince me Charlie Dixon was going to swing down back. You're trying to convince you are trying to tell me that Charlie Dixon is going to.
Speaker 3: Become a defender.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look he's probably due and all these ridiculous things. And poor Jadie, bless her heart, she's so beautifully innocent, really, and we've got to say she's like, I can see that happening. I can see that.
Speaker 3: Well, he's a big tol unit Like, of course he's going to be a quality defender as well as attacker.
Speaker 2: So anyway, you and the other boys convinced me so much so that I was about to ask Kenny in the press.
Speaker 5: Yes, just before the press has started.
Speaker 1: The best part of the whole thing was we'd almost convinced you that's Ken's name was Ben and you're going to call him Benny Hinckley, that he chosed his name. Asking a few questions, Hey, Benny, what about that long goal from Dom Jonas. That's pretty good, isn't it. What about the form of Connor Daisy? He's on fire and Travis Kloak just keeps on coming, doesn't he?
Speaker 3: In news does speaking story?
Speaker 5: This is how we're seeing is huge well.
Speaker 2: UK Rock as cole Player have attracted a little bit of controversy ahead of their visit down Under, with fans complaining they couldn't get close to buying tickets.
Speaker 3: To their stadium showcase.
Speaker 2: When pre sales opened on Monday morning, three hundred thousand people were waiting to get tickets.
Speaker 3: I expected at that point there was just one concert.
Speaker 2: They have now announced a second due to popular demand, so they'll be in Australia November eighteenth and November nineteenth.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't that be cool to go to?
Speaker 1: It is so good imagining there along with your best friend and just going over to Perth to see that gig flight's accommodation paid for.
Speaker 3: Imagine if a radio station could do that for you.
Speaker 5: That'd be a really good idea.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't it be cool?
Speaker 5: Wouldn't it ed?
Speaker 2: Sharon has Eminem to thank for aiding his cure for his speech impediment, So the thirty two year old singer shared that the rapper's own songs helped him get rid of a bad stutter that he had when he was a teenager. He shared that he'd been gifted Eminem's album The Marshall Mather's LP when he was just nine. He wrapped along to it and found that he's stutter lessen to have a listen.
Speaker 7: By learning that record and wrapping it back to back to back to back, it cured my stutter and I stopped talking like that. Years later, I've made songs with Eminem now and we've got to know each other quite well.
Speaker 1: What about that as well? To get through my speech impediment? And we'll explore this a little bit later on. I recited an Eminem album and then I got to collaborate with him.
Speaker 3: I know, incredible, isn't it.
Speaker 2: I did the same with We didn't start the fire from Billy Joel and I do that so it'd like to help my memory, Like I was singing along, So I don't you know, I get dementia or something like that.
Speaker 1: Really, okay, how can you somehow trying to wine this into you reciting bit to Billy Joel.
Speaker 5: All right, then go for it carried.
Speaker 2: We mentioned in Hazy on This Daisy a little earlier that it's been twenty years since Kath and Kim started, and it got us reminiscing about our favorite Kath and Kim moments. Have we got that little compilation of all the catchphrases there that have caught on?
Speaker 1: Go for gross and I love seeing the mcnrusa little baby cheese it cry for your cart.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I've got Dona Hayes newek. It's called for barbecue shapes and a bottle of.
Speaker 5: Bailey Did you get fleets in your orifice?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 8: I do.
Speaker 3: The Tina my bean bag is complaining, made me a cream to keep myself trim.
Speaker 2: Give it a bone, please, shat you pack a shunk.
Speaker 5: That's good. It's unbelievably iconic, isn't it.
Speaker 2: So anytime we have any celebration in this orifice from now on, we are going to call for barbecue shapes.
Speaker 3: At a bottle of Bailey's. Yes, that's going to be our go to guys team. We're happy with that. I'm in right.
Speaker 5: We can all safely agree on that, And.
Speaker 2: It got us also reminiscing about our favorite Kath and Kim moments, and I have to say, of all of them, and there.
Speaker 3: Are so many, this is my favorite and producers always favorite.
Speaker 10: If we're behind the never mind Will Boden Bodden Winner, We're from top Land.
Speaker 1: The Tigers yellow one like cow from Tome, just the bass in the voice yellow.
Speaker 3: Then girl walks in and he's got his Sydney Swan gear. She's like, get out, way out, and that's change jee.
Speaker 1: Oh thank you man An Institution thirteen twenty fourteen. Get involved right now for Novas eight at eight ten k a day in May. Let's get you on the stand by this next you yellow one like.
Speaker 5: Betty Boys.
Speaker 3: Added again, Benny's been trolling his former club.
Speaker 2: This is outrageous, so he's posted on Twitter this week a photo of him sitting in his laund room with a glass of red wine watching his former club gets absolutely smacked in the NBA Playoffs.
Speaker 3: What a savage blow, Yes, the history being of course.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and just quickly.
Speaker 1: The seventy six has absolutely soiled the bed on this one in Game seven against the Celtics. But he was originally drafted the seventy sixes and it was this beautiful relationship the hat until it wasn't. Yeah, final series, a particular final series should have taken a shot, he didn't.
Speaker 5: They lost.
Speaker 1: And Philadelphia is an aggressive town, an aggressive sports town. Yea, the whole city turned on him. He sat out for a year. He eventually went to Brooklyn and he has been no good ever since his battling injuries. But it's been a complicated relationship to say the least.
Speaker 3: And he's a Melbourne boy, so he's a nausey playing climbing. Yeah, yeah, of course, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: And there was a whole big kuha because we wanted him to play in the Olympics for Australia for the Boomers, and he didn't for whatever reason.
Speaker 3: So there's a bit of controversy about him.
Speaker 2: My point being he has just taken a massive swipe at his former employer.
Speaker 3: How good.
Speaker 5: It's good.
Speaker 1: And I'll tell you what if you're if you're an NBA player and Ben's still on this big giant max contract, you can tell in this photos world that isn't a pretty nice bad.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's not horrible.
Speaker 5: You can probably do what you want, can't you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can do and say whatever you want, which brings us to the point thirteen twenty four ten. Your petty social media feuds whenever you got into it online, and perhaps you've had a few drinks, perhaps you've woken up.
Speaker 3: The next morning on oh my god, what did I say on the intermnet?
Speaker 1: Do you know how many times I have stupidly just wet my whistle on a Friday and night turn just delved into the sports world on social media. And then I find myself sending messages to people who are not going to respond that message, that inbox message I sent to Skip.
Speaker 5: Bayless, just saying you're, oh, did right back?
Speaker 3: Oh what?
Speaker 5: Who would have thought? He didn't actually right back?
Speaker 3: So who skipped Bayless when he's at home?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Who knows?
Speaker 1: But he hates Lebron and therefore he hates a part of me. Probably sent a couple of messages to Lebron as well. And I did see that thing on social media. This is a while ago where a girl stole her boyfriend's phone, yeah, and was checking his inbox to see if he was up to no good. Yeah, and she was like what she found was even worse. He'd been messaging a couple of his favorite sports teams. Like high profile American sports teams inboxing them saying good luck.
Speaker 5: Boys like the Lakers are going to write back thanks John.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I love this so much. Twenty four ten. Get involved your petty social media feuds. We want to hear about it.
Speaker 5: Our boy Ben Simmons very very busy on social media. Joe, it's fund to watch.
Speaker 2: He snapped a picture of his lounge Drome, just sitting there with a glass of red wine watching his old franchise, the Philadelphia seventy six is getting smacked in the NBA playoffs just like ha ha ha ha, just firing a massive flex towards them. So we're talking your social media sort of online feuds this morning.
Speaker 3: You producers all his join us. Can you tell everyone what you used to get up to? Please who used to DM? It's worse than a feud, it's so bad.
Speaker 14: Every single time Ballpark Music, the Australian band came to Adelaide, Yeah, I always go to their gigs.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 14: I always message them immediately after expressing.
Speaker 5: You've watched the gig, A little bit of alcohol as entered the bloodstream a little bit.
Speaker 14: I'll give you a couple examples and then so most recently twenty first of April, a couple weeks ago. Thank you no matter what's going on, ballpark, fix everything.
Speaker 5: Thanks for coming to Adelaide legends very embarrassing.
Speaker 14: Couple of months before that, is there any way to meet you guys after the gigs night? Following you for years, I'm out summer sounds right now, keen to me. They didn't reply, so I sent them a video of me dancing out the concert and said, this is who you're not replying.
Speaker 1: I just I mean, who am I to be able to read this situation? It just feels like so it's coming on a little bit too strong there.
Speaker 3: It's got like desperadoes.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah.
Speaker 14: They've replied once about five years and it was to go, oh thanks, let's.
Speaker 3: Ever sorry.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty fourteen, when if you got into it online? Question this morning on the back of Ben Simmons, Let's go.
Speaker 5: To Julie from Findlan. Julie, you're you're very good.
Speaker 3: Morning, Hello, good morning morning. Are you active on the socials all the time?
Speaker 4: Right? Are you having people I do, especially mindless brainless people that protest when you're not going to get anywhere, specially growing your hands to the road.
Speaker 6: How stupid are you?
Speaker 1: Well, let's just hope, like we said before Drew that they've got locked and over so they can't change the doll when we start smashing them.
Speaker 5: But it's hard to disagree with George.
Speaker 3: Can I do a little bit because I think, well, they're just trying to save the planet.
Speaker 4: I used to protest like back when we got sent to the war when nine to eleven happened, but I don't see the point in it now because we're not getting anywhere with our speetures right. The government needs to do more.
Speaker 3: Okay, who else are you having to go out online? They're jewels?
Speaker 4: Probably I'm probably blame myself as well with this mine with parents that bubble wrapped.
Speaker 6: Their children, right, yes?
Speaker 5: And who else.
Speaker 4: I've also had to go with my partner on Facebook?
Speaker 5: Yeah it is, that's what we're getting to.
Speaker 3: God.
Speaker 4: For jewels?
Speaker 3: What are they doing?
Speaker 4: He forgot my mother's day one time. He always forgets my birthday and it's my birthday on Saturday, right, so.
Speaker 3: Well, stand by.
Speaker 5: Very good yours.
Speaker 1: Okaye, Please don't tell me about on the Jody Nag feedback she had, Oh, let's do that. That's a brand I've made cheer and good eyes close, good song nice?
Speaker 5: Isn't it really good? Solid artists? It's Jodie and good morning.
Speaker 2: I think that's about maybe I'm going to say about Shane warn that's all losing his friend.
Speaker 5: I think so.
Speaker 3: I think so. I could have just completely made that up.
Speaker 2: No, Michael Kadinsky, I thought it close close. I thought it was a bit of columbe bit of Columbae, not that I've heard.
Speaker 3: I thought it was just Michael. I know that's not me. Then we'll take this up after the show.
Speaker 5: Feels like a genuine off air chat, doesn't I'm going.
Speaker 3: To slide into your dms and start of using you.
Speaker 5: See if you get a response, it.
Speaker 3: Would actually make me laugh if you did that.
Speaker 1: Just just just give her nothing like Ballpark Music gave Zoe absolutely nothing.
Speaker 2: We heard a little earlier, just for context to you, that Zoe's favorite band would come to Adelaide and she'd slide into their dms and.
Speaker 3: Be like, can we meet after this show? And they never quite got back, did they jell?
Speaker 1: So you'd like you didn't get you some blocked in the end. A big show coming up tomorrow, the Coldplay hotline will reopen. We'll get you on the stand by this to go see one of the gigs in Perth.
Speaker 2: What an epic opportunity just announce this morning if you've missed the news already a second concert November seventeen and eighteen.
Speaker 5: I'm going to say, really good stuff.
Speaker 1: No, it was ten k a day as well. That returns for a chance to get on stand by this for that San port Adelaid tickets. We're giving away a bunch every day letting up to Friday night.
Speaker 3: We've got a stack for what will be probably one of the matches of the season.
Speaker 5: I reckon really really good stuff.
Speaker 3: Who's going to win it?
Speaker 5: TV?
Speaker 3: You're you're a bigger port Adelaide man.
Speaker 5: Do you know what?
Speaker 1: We will watch this space and we will see what happens with Charlie Dixon, right okay, because Todd Marshall definitely out.
Speaker 5: Yes, was on Charlie. Whether he gets up or not?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I don't Well that's some real good fence sitting from.
Speaker 5: You and vibes to finish off there, Catch you Brian early tomorrow. Have a good day. This is Jody and Hazy on over