Speaker 1: We've got get you the way morning, every day, every lazy gentlemen, Adelaides.
Speaker 2: It's an interesting time of the year when it comes to traffic congestion.
Speaker 1: Absolute nightmare as we speak.
Speaker 3: And I'm sure there are plenty of motor of sitting in the traffic right now, just nodding along in agreement. But we took a call last week and it was from a woman who was saying that she commutes a very, very long way and it was quite unheard of for a little old Adelaide, South Australia, because how long does it take you to get to work.
Speaker 2: Four o'clock in the morning. It takes literally nine minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you get the right time as well. But even leaving work, yeah, you can get from here and even to High Marsh if I get a good run, thanks, like three or four minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: I'mbelieved.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're so very lucky, just not at the moment.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's very congestion at the moment. This is Jasmine from Christie's peach.
Speaker 1: Next Morning is Jasmine from Christie's speech. Good morning, Jasmine, Good morning. You off to work today?
Speaker 4: Yeap?
Speaker 1: Whereabouts your work?
Speaker 5: I'm more than late.
Speaker 2: Ah, nice, that's quite a drive. Christy's how long does that taken? About an hour?
Speaker 1: Oh goodness?
Speaker 2: Got an hour? About an hour compared to what it was maybe ten fifteen years ago. That's some solid stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I just wonder like people would be easily sitting in the car for an hour at the moment. But what's your regular normal commute to work? So we have a family member who lives at in Middleton, so she will jump in a car, drive to Seacliff, jump on the train, train it from Seacliff into the city, jump off the train onto a bus from the city to North Adelaide every single day.
Speaker 2: What tells you to work about four point thirty believable route.
Speaker 1: Let's do this. Let's find Adelaide's longest commute, shall we?
Speaker 2: Marie?
Speaker 4: Morning to you, morning guys.
Speaker 6: How are you?
Speaker 1: We're good? Marie? What was your commute?
Speaker 6: Well? I was commuting from Flagstaff Hill all the way to Port Adelaide and having to do two different school drop offs along the way, so it depending on traffic, there was an accident or roadwork, anywhere from an hour and fifteen to an hour and a half, usually longer. You know, Happy Hill road isn't great, so and I tried every shortcut you could think of, and yeah, on the way home would be forty five minutes to an hour every day.
Speaker 2: You never tried it on seventy and fifty or anything, did you there? That's alone.
Speaker 3: But did you ever just instead of stopping the car to slow down and go kids drop and roll.
Speaker 1: Just get out?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, definitely, No, it was you know, like sometimes driving home i'd been tears.
Speaker 3: It's like, oh, myst I just want to get home, you know, it's a long day.
Speaker 1: Not anymore though, right.
Speaker 6: Well, you're asking on the wrong morning. I've left home at seven thirty and I'm still in the car. But that's unusual because of the roadworks almostly now do.
Speaker 2: You sometimes on your commuter to school, when you're listening and over you're like, wow, it's been an hour and a half, but it feels like five minutes because it had such fun.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, I have to say, you guys are awesome. I love it. It definitely makes it easier.
Speaker 1: So yeah, thank you much.
Speaker 2: I thought that was going to go on a severely different areasa.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for Marie absolutely fishing for compliments there.
Speaker 2: And yeah, all right, Marie. So Marie has set the targeted let's call it an hour and a half. Okay, an now and fifteen to an hour and a half, let's call it an hour and a half. Who can beat that?
Speaker 1: But god, people are doing some hours on the road.
Speaker 3: Ordinarily, let's go to suit and that's already an hour and fifteen away from Adelaide, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I drive into the city myself an hour and fifteen.
Speaker 5: But he drives from Stress to Edinburgh and a half two hours.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, Edinburgh and Scotland. Sorry, so so how much time is that?
Speaker 6: Then hour and a half to two depends on traffic, could be two hours.
Speaker 2: What two hours there? So four hours total? Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Wow in the car eage and every day. Yeah, that's a lot. Thank you so much, Sue Rachel.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Good morning to you. This is your hobby. What's he doing?
Speaker 4: So we've got a flooring company, So he has to go look at port He has to go out to dry Creek to the cup.
Speaker 7: Stock right, and then the work's back at Portallung tomorrow. The work's back down at Heimush Island. So he goes from Port Wallunger out to Dry Creek and then down time Marsh Island.
Speaker 1: How long in total, I don't know.
Speaker 4: He leaves it like quarter to six.
Speaker 7: You won't get back till about eight thirty.
Speaker 3: If it's any consolation driving around that is a beautiful part of the world.
Speaker 8: It is.
Speaker 7: Yeah, absolutely, it is.
Speaker 1: All right so far, I think.
Speaker 3: For Elisa from Sterling, good morning, Good morning, Okay, describe your morning for us.
Speaker 5: Mine's a little bit different. I actually live right next door to my work, but in the more brilliant But in the morning, I get in my car with my daughter and I drive her an hour to Salisbury for school and then an hour back, and then I walk across the road to my wife.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, it would sometimes What about if your daughter's running, lady, you guys running like because of your daughter, it would be really hard not to get just a little bit angry at her, just for the inconvenience factor.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, I can kind of start when I need to, so that doesn't matter. But yes, there's been times where it's been all right, we need to get out the door. And then in the afternoon I walk back to my car across from my work, and then I get back in, drive down and then drive back and pick her up as well.
Speaker 3: Listen, my question is how come if you live in Sterling your daughter goes to school in Salisbury.
Speaker 5: Well, we moved to Sterling for my work in April and she's in year ten and she has a fantastic friend group and is doing really well, and we just didn't want to disturb that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, that's called Mama Lisa w Yeah. Yeah, I kind some really really solid commutes. Remember produce a flag you were telling us that used to be That was Adelaide's reputation. Twenty minutes anywhere. Yeah, and you'll find yourself one side to the other that is complete blowing.
Speaker 8: Everytime someone comes to Adelaide and they're like, I really love this place, like friends of mine, I'm like, yeah, mate, it's twenty minute city.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I still say that, because it's not. Yeah, and I reckon. There was an eye opener, even for me. The other day. It was like Sunday afternoon and traffic was completely congested in the middle of South Road. Yeah, or where's everyone going?
Speaker 1: It was a busy, mate.
Speaker 3: You could be any time of any day. Traffic will always be congested on South Road.
Speaker 2: It's a good one.
Speaker 9: Your father, he's on the money shod and has naughty it's six not yeah, yes, so I see you know your blue stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, it's that time where we just get this sort of stuff out of our system before we straighten up up seven o'clock. We call it Nautiy's six forty.
Speaker 3: Naughty six forty is the space where we can just run a little bit blue and get away with it.
Speaker 2: Question, when was the last time that you went to a sex shop?
Speaker 1: I don't, weirdly enough frequent.
Speaker 3: As a mother of four, a middle aged mother be four, I don't frequent sex shops. Do you?
Speaker 2: You've never popped into a sex shop while the kids waiting the carts? Crazy?
Speaker 3: Neither neither I tell you who is popping into a sex shop though?
Speaker 1: Lamar Odom Can you remember Lamar?
Speaker 2: I don't remember Lamar because I'm a big basketball fan. He's a two time NBA champion for the Lakers.
Speaker 3: But more notably, yes was married to Khloe kardashi In. But you might remember he went missing for like a couple of weeks. Can you remember this? And they found him out in the desert somewhere and just all hold up.
Speaker 1: With lots of sex workers and lots and lots.
Speaker 2: Of drugs, sort of white pad on stuff on his face. What's going on here?
Speaker 1: Is as sugar who something like that? But he nearly did he not nearly die in that little bender.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think he had all sorts of heart and stuff. Yeah, right from that vendor. There's a lesson in that. Not sure what it is.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll tell you what's bringing him back to life, and that's this sex doll. And so apparently he has requested that it looked like Chloe Kardashian.
Speaker 2: Right, hang on, just just let's just wheel back and second, lamar Odom has brought a sex dole. Two time NBA champion needs to buy sex doles? Yes, right, okay, yep, there we go.
Speaker 3: I've had to google it just for research, and goodness me, they're quite lifelike, aren't they.
Speaker 2: Yes, they've also seen it, and I was very surprised.
Speaker 3: It's not what I pitched in my head confronting size boobs, aren't they They're enormous?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know thoughts, feelings, emotions about you know, having relations with something that's not real.
Speaker 2: Can I honestly say that I have never had relations. That's something that isn't real. Yeah, I can say that a hand on heart, yeah, produce a flak. Though. On the other hand, this is a man when we're talking in the pre show meeting, and he's eyes were beaming when we were talking about this, because you're a bit of a sex shop kind of serve.
Speaker 8: I think the exact words I used was I went to one about five years ago, and I.
Speaker 2: Think the exact words of Joe's use was dirty bird.
Speaker 10: God.
Speaker 3: What do you look at the ground when you walk into those places. There's one just up the road for me, and I always like stare at the people who were walking in, going you must be mortified.
Speaker 2: I went in with a girlfriend at the time, and the woman on the front desk was.
Speaker 8: Like evening hello, and I'm like, oh God, don't look at me, don't.
Speaker 2: Look at me.
Speaker 1: Just hand over Chloe, cutashen and let me be on my way.
Speaker 8: I was actually blown away going through a sex shop the amount of products in. I just thought it was like a bit of pornography and a couple of women's toys.
Speaker 2: There is a lot that I never thought was real.
Speaker 1: Some going on.
Speaker 2: Are you similar to Lamar. In this article, it says the forty five year old tight ath that was also seen in the video picking up dildos from a working station, he already stole to come with voluptuous curves and a face similar to Kardashians. So was he using it? Is someone else using it? Where's the extra stuff? Being with a lot of money?
Speaker 3: I don't know, And I don't like to be that woman hating on other women. But the Kardashians have had so much cosmetic surgery that it's very difficult to tell who's hoot which wants the.
Speaker 2: Dolls one hundred percent. That's a very very good point. I mean, how confronting when you think that you're shocking up with a sex style, but then it talks back, Oh my god thirteen, twenty four ten, Have you hooked up with a sex dole? Thirty and twenty four ten? Are you a sex style? What's it like? Driving can be tricky, really tricky, because I feel like the roads, there's rules, et cetera, are always ever evolving, Joe.
Speaker 1: And sometimes you have a bit of a brain fait.
Speaker 3: Don't you even think, okay, if I'm going straight here and that person's turning right, Do I do I give way?
Speaker 1: Or do they give way to me?
Speaker 2: The left hand or right hand side of the road? What's going on?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What's that? What's that pedal?
Speaker 1: Do?
Speaker 2: Is that the accelerator or the brake? All those sorts of question.
Speaker 1: What about this?
Speaker 3: A controversial new reporters suggested Ozzie's aged over could be subjected to mandatory driving lessons. So it's a study from the UNI of New South Wales and they suggested that drivers with or without clean driving records should be re examined in order to make the roads safer. So a lot of things that we're doing is just bad habits that you've brought, bought, brought.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, you can't buy bad habits. Oh you can't.
Speaker 3: Actually, So on the list, we see a lot of people not checking blind spots, not making right hand turns properly, cutting corners, or not maintaining their lane position, any of those?
Speaker 2: You are are you serious? I fired my piece test. I foiled my l's test like three or four times. And that was literally a computer's test where it's like a driving simulated ahead of its time too, by the way, back then, yeah, and then I filed my peace test like five times, yeah right, And I almost flucked it because I had to get it done in the city and I was doing it in Sydney at the time, and in particular at Bondi Junction. You can only get a test like once every few months, ok, and I wasn't ready and I knew I wasn't ready. So this was my first one that I failed. And they said, actually, someone just canceled. Can you come in tomorrow? And I did and I passed it until we were literally turning back to the d MB and I was turning right and the person going the other way was turning left. And what I learned was you can't turn at the same time. You've got it. I mean, you're reacting like that's obvious. It's obvious. It's obvious now because I learned the hard way. And then the guy, who was a lovely guy. I still remember, he had his head in his hands. He was like, I'm so sorry, Oh you were home. We're right there. That's a finish line, but that's an instant bail. And then I lost my confidence and it just was just a blur of failures.
Speaker 3: After that, sad I failed mine, and I remember because in tazzy. They do things a bit different on so many levels.
Speaker 2: You knew the whole feet down the bottom of the car Yabba dabadoo.
Speaker 3: Anyway, So I think you can sit for your learners when you're fifteen. But I failed, So then I moved to Queensland and then I couldn't do it for like another year.
Speaker 1: Devastated.
Speaker 2: That's a bit tough.
Speaker 3: Who would have thought you'd failed your learners when you didn't do a lick of study for it.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, so weird. The beautiful law of winging. It didn't work for me that time. What about you producers are?
Speaker 11: I might have failed my P test a couple of time with that. I failed the first time because my dad always taught me, when you're coming down a hill, do not ride your brakes because you'll burn your brake pads out. So I would just press my brakes like on and off every now and then, and so he took points off every single time I went over to.
Speaker 2: She's like, I'm getting motions and I feel ill.
Speaker 11: And then I did my second final drive on Christmas Eve and failed, but he felt so bad that he passed me.
Speaker 2: That's that's illegal. That's not good I'm going to pass you. You're not road worthy. It was I'm going to pass you because it's Christmas.
Speaker 11: Little mistakes, little steaks not turning at the same time it's someone else.
Speaker 3: Or if you're just like me and my flinstones car down in taggy going down here?
Speaker 1: Are you just diking it?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, look of him? Who comes? Jody? You're late?
Speaker 1: What's that sound from the Secret Hounds?
Speaker 2: Pretty secret? What's that sound?
Speaker 13: It's a secret, It's a secret, super secret.
Speaker 3: Yes, we are celebrating Kitchen Warehouse arriving in South Australia at JEPS Cross Home HQ tomorrow. We're doing like a supermarket sweep type challenge where we're just going to get people running around supermarket trying to find Martims.
Speaker 2: Sure, wanting yourself a spot on that little platform. You give a score right now. Thirteen twenty four ten, let's go to Morson Lakes and speak to junk at a Janey j Good.
Speaker 6: Morning, Gaze, Good morning Jane.
Speaker 1: Is it true that you've had some sort of knee rico?
Speaker 4: I have, and I'm off working game because of it because I'm having all sorts for the sheet. But I can run, I can do whatever I can stuff for a whole prong.
Speaker 13: Get ready to go?
Speaker 2: Okay? Can I ask as well, Jane as a knee reconstruction e we'll we're talking hamstring for.
Speaker 4: Teller, teller, no replacement, replacement, yeah, and then manipulation after.
Speaker 2: That sounds emely. Have you had something like this done before? You had some issues with.
Speaker 4: A little bit, but nothing too bad, Jane.
Speaker 1: If you've got one of those big braces on.
Speaker 4: No, I don't need a brace, No, just lots of exercises and trying to bring the kneeback.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, this will be an interesting turn of events tomorrow.
Speaker 4: I'll just hop on one loop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it'll be fine.
Speaker 2: Say if you can work out what the secret sound is, this could ease the pain. It all makes sense.
Speaker 3: Correct, five thousand dollars worth of kitchen warehouse vouchers. All right, I suppose you should tell us what the secret sound is.
Speaker 4: Glouse is clinging together, crack the champagne.
Speaker 2: We got there, We got there, good stuff. Congrats Jane, you are going to compete tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Well done, fantastic, Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Going right, want some heat through that kne Let's see what happens.
Speaker 3: Yes, kitchen Warehouse has arrived in Sah's cross from h Q. Check out their incredible range at kitchen warehouse dot com dot argue that is going to be a bit of fun tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Absolutely lint chocolate balls. We all love them and we've all probably at some stage in our life received them as a Christmas gift.
Speaker 3: Question without notice, what what flavor? What color do you like? You can't go past the white.
Speaker 2: Balls, the white balls. I like the red balls.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean the color of the chocolate.
Speaker 2: We're talking to rappers. You like the white ones. It is sickly sweet.
Speaker 1: The white I love white chocolate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just like the stocks. Then milk chocolate ones, which I think o the red ones. Okay, but there's also the ones mixed with the hazel they're pretty nice as well.
Speaker 1: Did you feel done when you get the dark chocolate? No one likes dark chocolate.
Speaker 2: Don't do that. Don't be that person gifts on dark chocolate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I feel like if you're a teacher and you've ever taught one day in your life at Christmas time, you will get in undated with link balls.
Speaker 1: That's the fancy chocolate.
Speaker 3: Yes, back in the day, it used to be the cabri roses not so much anymore.
Speaker 2: Lint ball, Why do we think that teachers love limp balls?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Ten and you're a teacher, do you hate limp balls?
Speaker 2: Teacher has just been linted balled up to your eyeballs and like, I've had enough. So some of their words in their slogan is excellence and expertly crafted. Sure, okay, so keep that in mind. There's a class action lawsuit against Lint. It was launched following an article by the US Consumer Association reporting that questioned the presence of lead and cadmium in chocolate bars from several manufacturers. What's cadmium. It's like a silver, silvery metal. Okay, it shouldn't be ingested.
Speaker 1: It shouldn't be in your limp balls.
Speaker 2: So this report found that of the twenty eight bars test that eight had high levels of cadmium, including one from lint, and another ten bars containing lead, including a lint bar, so while other bars had high concentrations of head metals. The class action plaintiffs argued that they paid premium prices for lint because they believe they were purchasing quality, safe, dark chocolate So the plaintiffs are argued that lint deceptively marketed their dark chocolate bars as expertly crafted with the finest ingredients and safe as well as delightful, when the bars in fact contained significant amounts of what.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking of the ads now, and it's always just that one guy with the big white hat, you know, making all the chocolates stirring book, and he hand rolls them, every single limp ball.
Speaker 1: He does it by hand.
Speaker 2: Give me a job he does. Unfortunately he uses lead and cadmium. What about this? Though, Lintz lawyers argued that words like excellence and expertly crafted are unactionable puffrey or an exaggeration that consumers would not take seriously.
Speaker 3: The puffrey is such a good word, isn't it. Look at that man's audacity and his puffery.
Speaker 2: So the Eastern District of New York District Court dismissed Lyn's motions, saying, well, you're not supposed to take it seriously. We're not actually experts. Yeah, and it's really not that well crafted.
Speaker 1: It's not really a real white hat, a chef's hat.
Speaker 2: We're just exaggerating. But you know what, I'm pretty comfortable with it, okay, because sometimes you just got to sell the sizzle, don't you. Yeah, and maybe you do exaggerate, just ever so slightly unrelated though, Joe's We've just released our latest promo.
Speaker 13: Start your day with two radio experts who were always funny and always completely up to date with what you need to know.
Speaker 3: I did not know that Tate MacRae was the kiddler always girlfriend and.
Speaker 13: You that has never made a mistake or mispronounced a single word.
Speaker 1: Don't Mitcham and Impulse are all brands and what.
Speaker 13: It is consistently completely aware of what is happening in that morning show. You can score yourself a thousand bucks, just like our boy Dandy did this morning.
Speaker 3: Well done to Danny from Mono Barrel West.
Speaker 2: You want a founsd dollar also meant our girl.
Speaker 13: Radio excellence, expertly crafted on overnight one night, weekday mornings from six one to go.
Speaker 2: I would say a little bit of exaggeration. It's completely fine in our books.
Speaker 1: I would say that was a lot of puffery, wasn't it.
Speaker 12: Past Limps, gentlemen, Battle of the Banger a magical space.
Speaker 2: This is the Battle of the Bangers. If you've just tuned in for the first time. You're like, what is this absolute Shamozo? Will you do the honors Joes of explaining this? You do it so well.
Speaker 3: Absolutely So we have a theme each and every week. Of course, this week we have the Veilo five hundred in town. So we went through, that's through the entire set list of all the bands that have ever played a clip till five hundred, or the Veylo five hundred as it is now known, and we came up with a song from that said set list. And I didn't actually do that at all. I literally just went straight to Pete Murray, thanks very much, because I love him so very much.
Speaker 2: We also love Pete huh.
Speaker 1: I thought this week we might choose the same artist. So I don't know what you've gone.
Speaker 2: I went local, but you've gone Pete Murray, and in particular which tune because do you know what, for whatever reason, Pete Murray just sort of randomly rocked up, maybe on the radio, maybe just on my Spotify the other day. I've been listening to Pete Murray for a week straight.
Speaker 1: Have you really, yes, what's your favorite? Pete Murray?
Speaker 2: So well, it's straight away in my head. I think I'm got to check with you. You just set me up. You've just set me up because I was going to say this song. I'm not going to sit here and endorse your song. Okay, you just did. I literally like that. Well for me, it's better days, and I just check your song for the first time. I'm like, bloody hell, it's better day.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So you have literally just said that. You've been listening to my songs all week, and you know Battle of Bangs. It's an interesting space.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you can just be in the mood for a good old fashioned cry, which I am today, and that song makes me cry.
Speaker 1: Okay, So if.
Speaker 3: I win this time tomorrow morning, just expect me to be in a flood of tears.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure that's going to win the hearts of the musical nations.
Speaker 1: We're women, we love a good sob.
Speaker 2: You want to be sad, choose Joe's.
Speaker 1: Okay, don't backtrack, You've already endorsed it.
Speaker 2: Okay, that is true, all right, in a very different direction. I've gone locally as well. I think you're going to like this one. What an absolute peril of this is given you want to be sad, choose Jody's song. If you want to be happy, choose my song. Is that what we're doing here, or.
Speaker 3: You could just vote for the song that you deem to be the better song, which of course will be Pete Murray's Better Day.
Speaker 7: Do you know what?
Speaker 2: I've said it before rarely, but I'll say it again if yours wins. I'm you're pretty contempor that.
Speaker 1: I think you've done look at dinner anyway in this competition.
Speaker 2: So oh well, I would disagree with that. It is a twenty one to seventeen. I need to win to stay alive, that's for sure. Yeah, but it's not done yet, so please vote for my song. He'd like an interesting finish.
Speaker 3: Jump on the Jody and Hazy socials to cast your vote for what you.
Speaker 1: Want to hear tomorrow morning.
Speaker 2: All right, So Nosebleed Section, Hilltop Woods that versus Pete Murray Better Days, get voting right now.
Speaker 10: I need to know.
Speaker 2: I need to know now, I need to know.
Speaker 4: I need to know.
Speaker 2: I need to know what news today.
Speaker 9: Here's what you need to know.
Speaker 2: What you need to know with Jody and.
Speaker 3: Asy, what you need to know is that we have an official new People's Sexiest Man alive.
Speaker 1: His name on Krisinsky from the Office.
Speaker 10: Bears Eat Beats, Bears Eats, battlestartal Actica.
Speaker 2: Bears, what is going on?
Speaker 13: Nity?
Speaker 2: Theft is not a joke, Jim. Millions of families suffer every year. Michael, Oh that's funny, Michael. It cheers from.
Speaker 3: Yeah, approving that a sense of humor is just as important as devastating good books? Am I right?
Speaker 2: And well apparently that's true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So he joins the likes of Patrick Dempsey, Chris Evans, Michael Jordan, Brad Pitt, and Tom Cruise.
Speaker 1: Who have all been named the sexiest man alive.
Speaker 2: So Moses, Well, of course we spoke about earliest, went Mel Gibson back in nineteen eighty five.
Speaker 1: I it's the first one.
Speaker 2: Was here the inaugural, Yes, he was really Yeah, there you go, Chris Emsworth rather and also Hugh Jackman.
Speaker 1: Yeah. John Krasinski is married to Emily Blunt. Did you know that?
Speaker 2: I did not know that until I read the article. I think they've got three kids.
Speaker 3: Yes, they do, And he said, this new title isn't going to be very weird with my children at all.
Speaker 12: Everybody, this is John Krasinsky and No, this is not a dream. I have been named people's sexiest man alive.
Speaker 2: I did tell him eily, and she was very excited. There was a lot of joy involved. But I do think it's going to make me do more household chores. But I'm willing to take the cons with the pros.
Speaker 12: To be honest with you, I think after the cover comes out, she'll be like, all right, that means you're going to really earn it here at.
Speaker 2: Yes, upset, I was just about to. I was just thinking that, like, don't feel like you get extra couch sitting time just because you're the sexiest man on the planet. If anything, more chores, and I.
Speaker 3: Think it works that way. No, he's depressing for me. I don't even think I'm the hottest person in my family. Excuse me, very definitely not well. I do not to say well, normally you would in this space endorse my husband Greg and say he's definitely the I want to do.
Speaker 1: Normally, you jump at that opportunity to get around him.
Speaker 2: And you know how I feel about your husband, Greg, I do know, very very strongly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very good looking man.
Speaker 2: It's okay. Yeah, I'm a big fan of John Krasinskia. Yeah, produced flex said something outrageous, though before it was a sort of analyzed looking him absolutely.
Speaker 3: Right now on the We spoke about this earlier this morning, about women tearing down other women about you in this space, go on there, exactly what.
Speaker 1: You just said.
Speaker 8: What the male populace does we tear each other down? I love John Kasinski. He's fantastic in Jack Ryan, he's got big ears. They've just given the hottest man alive to Dumbo.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, sorry, Burma, local local, you wouldn't kick him out of bed.
Speaker 1: That's coming from the absolute oil painting. That is Alex.
Speaker 2: That is true.
Speaker 9: Celebrating normal dads of Adelaide doing hot things. Jody and Hazes, hot dads of Adelaide calendar.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, hot dads of Adelaide calendar were filling up this calendar really really quickly, aren't.
Speaker 1: So this is pretty much the brief.
Speaker 3: You can be a normal looking dad, but if you do hot stuff, oh my god, you can be in our calendar.
Speaker 2: Just explain to us idiots the hot stuff that you're talking about, because sometimes it's hard for us to know how to be attractive.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, it can take you by surprise. But it can just be those very normal things, those domestic choors, the things in the garden that we just look at you and.
Speaker 1: Go, oh my god, he's so damn sexy.
Speaker 2: The weeds. I don't want to touch the weeds.
Speaker 1: Ah, we have to. Okay.
Speaker 3: So Lisa has nominated her partner. His name is Brett, and he joins us. Now, good morning, Brett, Hello, Hello, hello, Hello, we're good. All right, your partner, Lisa said, So I presume your five.
Speaker 2: Foh yes, ah, that's correct.
Speaker 1: Okay, Lisa says.
Speaker 3: When he flies back in from work in his high viz uniform and picks up our daughter for that first cuddle. Oh Lordie, did you realize you were being sexy?
Speaker 12: Well?
Speaker 10: Yeah, she always has told me I looked well. She prefers me in high vis because I assume that that's that's what I was wearing when we met.
Speaker 1: So, ah, where did you meet? Pray?
Speaker 10: Tell we met a few years ago.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 10: I walked into the admin office. She was the mine so admin and I was a supervisor and I walked in on her on my first day back on site and ran into her and locked her in pretty quickly after that.
Speaker 2: So Brett. The third that we've got here is you in high vis of the yellow variety. Have you ever been an orange man? Or has it always been yellow? And is that the difference?
Speaker 10: Oh, I did do a bit of work with BHP where I had to wear orange. I didn't last too long. I think it was too much orange with my beard. I reckon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I was going to say that was my next question.
Speaker 3: The beard always had it.
Speaker 10: It comes and goes, comes and goes. I've got one at the moment, but generally I just rock a bit of stubble with a mustache.
Speaker 2: She can lush you. I mean, I don't want to upset you or confusion here, bread, but I'd like to rub my hands through it, like it's really thick and I can't grow beer. So I get jealous of.
Speaker 3: People sitting and confusing for everyone listening, and yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Is the beard hard work or it just comes natural?
Speaker 10: It actually grows. All I do is I shaved my cheeks and my neck and it just grows really easily. Actually quite lucky.
Speaker 1: I think, so jealous.
Speaker 3: Well, Brett, congratulations, thank you so much for being nominated.
Speaker 1: And I mean there's no no question here. He's a hot Dad, Thank.
Speaker 10: You, Hey Hazy, I also use my partner's boot brush occasionally.
Speaker 2: Jez more Boxes is this man?
Speaker 10: I don't know?
Speaker 1: Thank you.