Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne, Lauren, start your morning the right way.
Speaker 2: Day.
Speaker 1: This is Jason Lauren.
Speaker 3: You're one hundred Well, good morning everybody working.
Speaker 1: In Monday morning, Melbourne Morning.
Speaker 3: Jay Morning, Losing Clinton. Someone's on a bend.
Speaker 1: No, he's not. He's actually on a health kick when he's sick today?
Speaker 3: Is that the name of the new club in Melbourne?
Speaker 2: Sick?
Speaker 1: He's changed, He's changed that. He's not the man that we once knew, the party animal. Nope, he could be at REVS. We don't know. I know because he's doing like a three month health kick and he's been getting up at four o'clock in the morning to go to the gym.
Speaker 4: You know what, You're not doing that after a late night.
Speaker 3: The people that listen to this show wouldn't lie to us. Thirteen twenty four ten. If you saw Clint out last night, maybe you spotted in this morning falling out a Revolver.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Revolver?
Speaker 3: Yep, are you?
Speaker 4: While since I stumbled down the stairs and revolver.
Speaker 3: They really should put a lift in if any place needs an escalator.
Speaker 1: No, I've heard you talk about it a lot, but you've never been I.
Speaker 3: Talk about Disneyland a lot still haven't got the chance to go there yet.
Speaker 1: To Melbourne two are the same. You can go to you can go to Disneyland, Geelong.
Speaker 3: When't fit, I think I sway towards Revs.
Speaker 1: Is it really a restaurant, Yeah, earlier in the night, earlier in the week, no between like Thursday and Monday.
Speaker 3: It just goes right touch just a normal night nightclub, day club as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they do, like they call it like Sunday Breakfast or something. No, that not in the restaurant, but it's like a full down.
Speaker 3: Please tell me people aren't eating in there.
Speaker 4: They're not, but they call it Sunday breakfast.
Speaker 3: Or gotcha here you know who know Brady executive producer.
Speaker 1: They call it Sunday Breakfast and the food's very good.
Speaker 5: You should try it.
Speaker 1: No, colonel, Colonel Towns is on the open like Tuesday night and Wednesday.
Speaker 5: Night or something, and it's really good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I've been for dinner before returning to the scene of the crime.
Speaker 3: Oh no, what's it like on Saturday?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: It's Tuesday Wednesday night, right, and then like from Thursday to Monday it's we must go. I'm not going the DJs are in a cage at Revolver.
Speaker 3: In the cage, it's probably good idea UFC. Yes, well, thirteen twenty fourteen. If you saw Clint out last night, Melbourne wouldn't lie to us, They'd tell us we had a lot to get across today. Oh you know what, he's not here because of the d's going down to West Coast. What No, what a weekend? No? I missed yesterday.
Speaker 1: What was six thirty Sunday night? Yeah, because it was in pert so it was late. Oh is that why? Yeah, it was a late game. It was over in Perth, so it was. It was a weird time on a Sunday. But the des just didn't look anywhere near it.
Speaker 3: Yesterday there were some very high scoring matches.
Speaker 1: I had some high scoring on one side and low scoring on the other. I'm mighty tags. We're having a tough run Old Richmond.
Speaker 3: I was supporting Richmond on the weekend because I got to be careful here. I may have a mile inside the club and everyone inside the club got to discount code for a certain clothing brand for off at rhymes with young tree yode.
Speaker 1: Well, if you worked at the club, yeah, Oh are they partner. So the weekend seems more like Melbourn to me.
Speaker 3: So I use the old discount code on the weekends.
Speaker 1: Oh did you stuck up?
Speaker 2: Nice?
Speaker 6: Go?
Speaker 1: Tigs were poor old Richmond. They're not doing very well on the footy field.
Speaker 3: No, not great, not great. There's a couple of teams that need to rebel.
Speaker 1: But look more je.
Speaker 4: The Pies had a close game too.
Speaker 2: We won.
Speaker 3: That's all it matters. Let's not look at the score.
Speaker 2: We won.
Speaker 3: We'll take the points.
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, it was close in those last dying seconds.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: We won.
Speaker 3: Look, we're going to get across the footy a little bit later on. Mason Cox is in the house this morning, after eight o'clock. He will be here to celebrate the Pie's win. Also nice and early this morning, we are going to offload a cheeky bit of cash, your chance to win one thousand dollars and struck like nobody's watching. Get what you want when you want at snuffle dot com dot areu, the home of bite sized payments. Your chance to win a cheeky grand coming up very soon.
Speaker 1: Here you go.
Speaker 3: What'd you do for the weekend?
Speaker 4: I'd really quiet weekend, but that's because i've that's.
Speaker 3: Right, you said you sit on Friday. I'm not going out. I'm not doing.
Speaker 1: Any really, no, but my self control was tested on the weekends, and I'll tell you whether I passed or failed my own test next morning.
Speaker 3: Everyone, welcome to you Monday. You're on the air with Jason Lauren. This is the number one hundred.
Speaker 1: How was your weekend, jess.
Speaker 3: On, Well, my nieces are in town.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right. The kids.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're going to a party.
Speaker 3: Twenty twenty one and nineteen and went to a twenty first. I was yeah, good good. I end up pitting the town with them. We'll chat more about that later.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: And then yesterday I thought I would do well, you know, rainy Sunday afternoon, let's got at Chatston. No one else loved the same idea.
Speaker 4: Oh was that hectic?
Speaker 1: Oh yesterday I felt like the first really cold day we'd had all year as well.
Speaker 3: Oh the car park was just oh no, that's.
Speaker 4: A valet job, pay thirty bucks and park away.
Speaker 1: I was insistent on having a quiet weekend this weekend, so I did nothing well. Friday night, I when I had dinner with my friends and their three little kids. Like five point thirty dinner, I was home in bed by eight thirty.
Speaker 3: That's impressive on a Friday night.
Speaker 1: Tick loved it. Slept in, had nine and a half hour sleep. When I woke up the morning, I checked my app and I was like, no, nof hours uninterrupted sleep, pauls away.
Speaker 3: The last time I had nine and a half hour sleep was nine and a half years ago. Someone seriously said to me the other day, Yeah, when did you last have a sleep, And I'm like, I've got a ten year old yep, almost ten years ago. This morning I was making dumplings at five am because he's going in for surgery today. He's getting some teeth ripped out, so he's getting put under, so we can't eat anything after five point thirty. This morning, it's at five o'classing. He's like, hey Dad, I'm a bit hungry, and I'm like, I've got half an hour too, you can eat him.
Speaker 4: So five this morning he made him dumplings.
Speaker 3: I'm in the kitchen opening a dumpling restaurant.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's like he knew though. That means he knew he knew, he knew what he was doing. So I got my nine and a half hour sleep. I had my phone on dinner on the stair, but I woke up to all his miscalls from Paul being like Dahl you okay? He was away and then he we were going to do a date night on Saturday night. He was flying back from Sydney. Flight got canceled, ended up getting home later. No date night.
Speaker 4: We had a night on the couch, which was great in bed nine point thirty.
Speaker 3: What time did he get home that you canceled date night?
Speaker 1: Oh, he was meant to be home at like three, I think, and I wasn't getting home till like seven.
Speaker 3: And yeah, no, no windows.
Speaker 1: Gone, windows gone. Also, he'd had just like a bit of a schlep to get to the airport. Cancel flight. Yeah, So we thought we'll do date lunch on Sunday.
Speaker 4: So we did that.
Speaker 1: Yesterday was lovely. Went to a little Japanese restaurant. It was my stepdad's birthday. Went and saw, caught up with fam, then went home. And I've been on this like cleanse for a week. We're not supposed to have sugar. I know, it's boring. No one wants to hear about it.
Speaker 3: It's just the thing you had when you shut yourself in the tent.
Speaker 4: Different, that was easy.
Speaker 1: Do not recommend so you know I'm supposed to. It's like an a low inflammatory diet, which, by the way, what does that mean.
Speaker 4: There's so many different types.
Speaker 3: Of like so what can you eat?
Speaker 1: Well, it's a funny one. It's like, well, obviously you don't have anything fried. You're not meant to have. I think a lot of red meat. There's like a list of things you shouldn't have. Not a lot of sugar.
Speaker 3: No, the first two things you've mentioned, like the fun things fried food and steak and sugar.
Speaker 1: So anyway, I'd been so good all week and then last night I was like, I really really want something sweet.
Speaker 3: Time to live, baby, let's live.
Speaker 4: It's Sunday night, It's six.
Speaker 3: Thirty cheesecake shop, no Messina, so.
Speaker 1: I ordered, which is so random, And it's a classic case similar to what Howey did this morning, when you know you can't have something you really really want it. I wanted to bake cookies. What I wanted to bake cookies? I wanted freshly baked white chocolate and macadamia cookies.
Speaker 3: Who says I want to treat myself so I'm going to cook.
Speaker 1: I was like, I just wanted hot So I have you ever had? It's called Bennett's stipid to go. They're in the That's what I wanted in the car in Subway, So I got Bennett Street. I think it's called cookie dough. So this fants coooky dough.
Speaker 3: And you know what I did, hang on is that the one where it comes in the plastic chub because that freaks me out. It's the same packaging as dog food.
Speaker 1: You know, there's a plastic one and the Bennet Street one comes in this like bougie paper wrapping.
Speaker 3: Sounds cheap.
Speaker 1: And you know what I did. I baked because I've got no self control. I baked two cookies.
Speaker 3: That's it, because.
Speaker 1: I knew if I baked them all, i'd eat them all.
Speaker 3: That's not where I thought this was going. I thought you were going to say it. So I baked the entire train ring in the cookies.
Speaker 1: No I didn't. The cookie dose still in the fridge. I headed up the oven and I baked two cookies.
Speaker 3: There are radio announcers around the world starving who would love.
Speaker 1: To know what I noticed. You rolled in here with one coffee this morning, not two, not one for me, So you're not getting any cookies.
Speaker 3: She's got me there, she has got me there. How's the self control? So you can only bake two because you know you.
Speaker 4: Keeping very self control?
Speaker 1: I would I would have eaten the.
Speaker 3: Whole, that's all. You know what, Lou does it. I've told you what we do at nighttime. This is so sad. We have no self control as well. So at eight o'clock, after we have a snack, we put all the rest of the treats in the car out on the street. So that way at nine o'clock. Oh one another favorite, Yep, they're in the car. Is a cherry? Really worth the walk?
Speaker 4: To strut like nobody's watching.
Speaker 7: What you want when you want it At snaffle dot com dot au, the home of bite sized payments.
Speaker 1: Jason Lawrence strut your way to sleigh.
Speaker 3: So here's the go your chance to win a cheeky thousand dollars to strut like nobody's watching. Get what you want when you want it at snaffle dot com dot are you the home of bite sized payments?
Speaker 1: All right, let's give away some cash jays. All right, So you and I got out and about right around this great city of ours, and we recorded some audio in different parts of Melbourne that will be playing you over the week. We got some audio today and if you can guess we're in Melbourne, we were standing. You want cheeky thousand dollars?
Speaker 3: It's that easy, okay. Here is today's audio. Take a listen. Was recorded on Saturday when the weather was good. I was out and about there. I grabbed a little ice cream as well. These amazing gely tost stores at this location. Take a lesson?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Would you?
Speaker 3: I would say seaside, yes, sound like fun. It did sound like fun in the background, isn't it depending if you like that sort of thing.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Mary from Campbell. Good morning Mary. Did you have a good weekend?
Speaker 8: Had a good weekend?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Good Mary?
Speaker 4: Would you like a thousand dollars?
Speaker 3: Of course?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Whereabouts in Melbourne? Do you think we.
Speaker 8: Were Well, we were clearly faith sized, so it could be anywhere along there. But I'll take a stab at think Kilda.
Speaker 1: You gotta.
Speaker 3: Roller coaster in the background. Would have given that away? Cheapy thousand dollars? Oh no, you're an accountant, so you're gonna do something boring.
Speaker 8: With it, probably really sensible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, live a little Mary Live, She's not a spend you enjoyed.
Speaker 7: Congratulations, Thanks really that's really great, guys.
Speaker 8: Great way to start the week.
Speaker 4: Oh you're welcome, Mary.
Speaker 1: It's that easy. We're just getting out about around Melbourne.
Speaker 3: I did mention to you the other day that on the way home I stopped at some Kilda I grabbed an ice cream.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and you sat on a park bench on your own and d't ice cream. Hang on, don't make it sound so I would feel satifyed drove past this or an adult sitting eating. That's not what you said.
Speaker 3: You said the other day during the song you went, I would piss myself if I drove past until big boys sitting on a bench eating and ice cream?
Speaker 1: Did you have one of these silly little spoons in the little pit? Went fine? I went for a code, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Because I wanted to drive and eat. After a while I get bored. Yeah, I like people.
Speaker 4: Do you have a waffle?
Speaker 1: Did you got it? It's seven apples still there in St Kilda. That used to be so goody.
Speaker 4: No, this is an apples giladi on backland straight.
Speaker 3: No, I'll give that a crack.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it's still there.
Speaker 1: I mean I went on a date there once when I was like seventeen.
Speaker 3: So this is when things are black and white.
Speaker 4: That father Jelati was newly invented.
Speaker 3: It's just gone six thirty, gonna check your own to work latest in years. And then after seven this morning, you know who's back Melbourne's hottest Trady Jackson ready to go on another date. And the lady he's going on a date with today is not what you will expect. Let's put it out.
Speaker 1: I believe seven apples insular is still.
Speaker 3: It's still we must go.
Speaker 1: We must Let's go on a little holiday, Jay, So let me take you to Bali, to the beaches of Indonesia.
Speaker 4: You love Balie, don't you.
Speaker 3: We used to go every year pre COVID. No, we had a great nanny that would use all the time like WhatsApp her beforehand, so like she'd stay high to the kids so they remember her and stuff like that. The problem is now my kids are just that little bit older where when they go, hey, where are you going, and I'm oh, Dad's going to Finn's day club to pretend he's twenty three again, they'll be like, well, we want to come.
Speaker 4: Oh you can't leave him home with the nanny.
Speaker 3: See when they were younger, they'd be happy to stay.
Speaker 4: Do you stay in hotels with kids clubs?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: We did the whole villa thing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well that was That's a great thing about Balie.
Speaker 4: You can do.
Speaker 1: That's cheap at yea. Yeah, And they put up those little fences around the pool when you've got kids.
Speaker 3: I love the food and everything and just and you know the tourists are so well behaved.
Speaker 1: Are you right to drive? But what are you doing driving the bike back?
Speaker 3: I remember seeing doing a story over there, just going it's dangerous.
Speaker 4: They're not like East scooters, they're like proper motorbike.
Speaker 1: Well, Bali is it's a hot spot for tourism, especially this time of year for Australians.
Speaker 4: It's getting very golder and a nice.
Speaker 1: Little trip to Bali be just delightful.
Speaker 4: But you never know who you're going to bump into.
Speaker 1: And someone who I think you wouldn't expect to bump into who is over there currently is one of the most wealthy, most famous men in the world, Elong Musk. I love the Elon Musk he's so cooky and weird. He's, of course the tesla's man behind the tesla, not tho. What do they call those new teslas?
Speaker 3: The cyber trucks?
Speaker 1: The cyber trucks. I saw one in La, did I tell you? I was at my friend's house and I walked only their massive to jump in an uber and out the front of their house. The neighbor must have one, or must have had someone over that has one. Was parked out the front of the house. And I was the biggest snoop. I was one of those freaks. You walking around, you know you see people's circling r Yeah, because I've seen them and I was.
Speaker 3: Like, nah, it looked like you'd wrapped a Ford Ranger in al Foyle.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Then when I saw it, I was like, I'm closer, look at this. It's big. They're like trunks. Anyway, I saw one of those. I don't know if they've got them in Bali, but I just wouldn't expect to see Elon Muskin Bali. I don't feel like it's his flavor.
Speaker 3: Where was he spotted?
Speaker 1: Well, he's doing the starlink, so he's making it. You know, he's got his own Internet. Now he's got like six hundred satellites in six thousand satellites in orbit. He's now got two million subscribers. That it's awesome, that Starlin thing. It's the Internet in places you can't get five g.
Speaker 3: He wasn't like a potato head with the rig out. He might have been, but he was there for official business.
Speaker 1: But he was there for official business. But I'm sure he went down to Mississippi.
Speaker 3: It's called the hair braided.
Speaker 4: You always bump into somebody.
Speaker 3: Currently, Karl Stefanovic has a share of Mississippis. Mississippis is like one of the day clubs. And what a what a great idea. Let's put a giant diving board tower in a book where Australians can go and get hammered and then jump off a twenty meter high diving board. What can go wrong? And then everybody else just gets maggot.
Speaker 4: Can imagine Carlos off the off the.
Speaker 3: Diving and every other is he just gets maggot and sits pool's side watching their mates.
Speaker 1: God, Steve, I can imagine Carlos.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, I can.
Speaker 1: Barlie when I was there once, I went on this trip with a girlfriend.
Speaker 4: I just put up with a boyfriend.
Speaker 1: It was years and years ago, and like last minute we decided it wasn't when I was working like a nine to five job, We're like, let's go to Barli for four to as get out of here, let's live. So he turned up to this tiny little hotel with like it only had like eight rooms, and I walk in and Michael Whipflee Whipper, who hosts the Breakfast shot and over in Sydney, was also there. Just he was there for a wedding.
Speaker 3: Now this sounds like a little secret organizing. Are you staying in a room?
Speaker 2: Two?
Speaker 3: Wait as well?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Oh my god. Now I was there with a girlfriend, and then looking at him walking down the street and we saw doctor Chris Brown who's on the show last week. And the form us had this random little holiday because we'd all gone on like tourter Life, crissis holiday.
Speaker 3: Didn't you go and visit Chappelle?
Speaker 4: We tried, We went. We went to Carabacan.
Speaker 1: Yeah we got we got in as far as because you could take. We were just trying to offer support, and you could they see.
Speaker 3: A support You're trying to get an Instagram fat.
Speaker 1: They said no, no, no, they said you should bring a gift for Chappelle, like if you're offering support. So you go and you say you're an AUSSI offering support. So we were like, what are we going to take? Like if you could take, well, if you could take one thing to someone who in prison, what would you take in.
Speaker 3: BALI probably a keys or a hackele.
Speaker 4: One of my friends took like a packet.
Speaker 3: Of this will be good. You're serving twenty years hard time in Karabakant.
Speaker 1: She took a packet of undies because she was like, well, you'd want clean undies in there.
Speaker 4: You probably have, so she took that.
Speaker 1: I took the Twilight Trilogy because I thought, well this heat's time to read. And I think Whipper took twenty four packet Tim TAM's. We thought everythings that she might like. It was so fascinating being there though, because if you were sitting in the waiting room and all these like one woman was there and she was there to visit her husband who was or her friend who was in the prison, maybe's husband I know, and she had like a slab of Coca cola. She had, like all this, you.
Speaker 3: Can take what you wanted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, hey, this is you don't want to be in there. But this is really rad because the new prisoners all arrived. The bus of them all arrived in shackles, and I was like, we don't want to get mixed.
Speaker 2: Up in this.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 5: We took off.
Speaker 4: I didn't want to get stuck in there.
Speaker 3: They know you weren't there as a prisoner. You were holding your twenty four slabs of coke.
Speaker 1: And apparently sometimes that this story goes on, doesn't. Apparently the guards they you can you can pay them off. Yeah, so everyone says, don't if you're going to go, don't go looking like you've got lots of money. So I said to Whipper in Sydney, who's very fancy. I was like, swear dressed down, you know, wear broad shots and a bin tang singlet.
Speaker 4: And he turned up in like loafers and apollo.
Speaker 2: Shit.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah no, they're going to want thousands off you.
Speaker 2: Yeh.
Speaker 3: Firing squad for you, mate. Hey, thirteen twenty four ten is our number. This is random. What celebrity spotted in Bali.
Speaker 1: Everyone's been. There's always celebs there, there's always malebrities there.
Speaker 3: Elon Musk has been spotted in Bali. Lars went to visit Chappelle. Who did you see riding the scooter? Are you dots Chris Brown?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 3: Do you get the rig out?
Speaker 1: Have you ever seen a celebrity there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was on a surfing trip.
Speaker 3: I ready to Chrissy's swat in Bali.
Speaker 4: Go celebrity people, Melbourne Celebrity.
Speaker 3: Thirteen, twenty four ten. Who did you see in Bali? We're heading to Ballet.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Ballei. Wouldn't it be nice to head to Bali this time of year. I haven't been in years, but like you, Jay's I used to go before COVID. I just haven't been back since. Everyone says it's fully back though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's heaving, absolutely heaving. Some of the restaurants are great.
Speaker 1: I've never touched wood On Massive some of those restaurants.
Speaker 3: Never gotten Ballei Belli what never how because.
Speaker 1: You only drunk beer. That's what my mom say. Don't drink the water, just drink the beer.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean like, if you're eating a bloody crape on the back of a moped it's cooked in the street, then yeah, you're probably gonna get sick.
Speaker 1: I've got barley belly about six times, and I've been robbed three times. Really yep. Once I was just walking through a crowd and got to the other side and my handbag was fully open with nothing.
Speaker 3: Was it the monkeys, The monkeys will get you.
Speaker 1: No, it wasn't monkeys with people. And then I got done at like the seven eleven over there, which happened to so many people.
Speaker 3: Circle.
Speaker 1: When you get you know when you're getting, when you're getting cautout and the cash comes out before you can't, so you take the cash and walk off, and then it says do you want to do another transaction and the person goes yes, and they drain all the cash.
Speaker 3: The only thing I hated in Bali was outside circle K those guys leaning on the mopeds with their little bum bags going.
Speaker 1: Here, the ones that do the stealing.
Speaker 3: I think, well, were they offer you like you hate you from the ATM, Yeah, stealing valium? You're valiant and they're offering valuume to everyone until I walked out. Then he goes hely, you need viagra viagra, and I'm like, why are you fring me? You offered him vallium? Why are you offering me viagra.
Speaker 1: That guy hasn't been laid in forever. Let's give him some blue pill.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number.
Speaker 5: This was a surprise. You blub into Bali a lot.
Speaker 3: You know what, You're the reason OSI's got a bad name. In Bali, you'd have nine mates on the back of a moped chrism for chicks.
Speaker 4: Did you see a celebrity in Bali?
Speaker 5: I've seen two celebrities. I've seen the great Brett Lee in Bali.
Speaker 1: I thought he he moonlighted in Bollywood when he wasn't playing, and.
Speaker 5: I was remember the guy from Whose Dares Wins?
Speaker 3: Michael Whitney was ten years old, yet.
Speaker 1: With him, that's all the big wit who Dares Wins was one of the great.
Speaker 3: Where was Mike? Where was Mike Whitney?
Speaker 5: We were actually just walking down the street, but we passed him. Then my mate's like, you're not gonna believe what that is and we looked at and we just stood in stay out every great.
Speaker 3: So it's always hard to recognize them over there because everyone's covered in sweat.
Speaker 4: It's hot, all right, all right?
Speaker 1: Ari in Saint Kilda, did you say Celebin Bali.
Speaker 2: Yes, I did. Nobody who was Michael Clem's.
Speaker 1: His ex wife was a Balinese princess, Lindy Clym. He's like part of the royal family. Well really, he didn't sound too impressed by that.
Speaker 3: No, I'm actually thinking, how do you know so little about what we do on the show? But then you know random facts right now?
Speaker 1: Lindy Clym is a Balinese princess. The kids go to school over there, and Michael Clint married Lindy Clym. She obviously was something else before she was Clym, and Michael Clem also went to my school, so what else?
Speaker 3: Thanks for joining us for the Bally edition of This Is Your Life. Let's go to Dave in carram Downod morning, Dave, he'd you seeing Balie?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 3: Mate? Here's your seeing Bali? Or Tyler?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 8: Troy Kenney?
Speaker 1: Troy Kinney.
Speaker 4: I'm in need some more information, Dave.
Speaker 2: He's a kids on Facebook? His comedian.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm not familiar, but I'm sure he felt special being recognized in Bali. That's what you go to Bali for. I went to Bali and I saw Troy Knny geting on a T shirt.
Speaker 7: Let's go to Rebecca, I reckon, this person got.
Speaker 5: On for.
Speaker 1: Who was what? Peeny pointers running down the beach. We're on?
Speaker 7: Tell you we saw this big fancy boat. And then then my friend and I we went for lunch and yeah, there's the Hof with his crew and a couple of the guys were wearing t shirts saying hands off the Hof.
Speaker 1: Oh my god had his own murders, his hands.
Speaker 7: Off the Hop. And then we first spent we spent some of our time trying to work out with the lady that was with him and whether it was his granddaughter. But they know it's his girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Half now Hostil got.
Speaker 3: Out, Oh yeah, I don't think that's his granddaughter. Mate.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, how old would the Hoff be? Now?
Speaker 4: David one hundred and two? He was so good in Baywatch.
Speaker 1: I loved Have you watched the Pam doco yet? No? Oh my gosh, you've got to watch Pam so good on Netflix, the Pamar Anderson docco if you haven't seen it.
Speaker 3: David Hassel half.
Speaker 1: Age, I'm saying seventy two. I'm saying seventy two is my guess.
Speaker 3: I'm saying sixty eight. Get out? Is he seventy two seventy one. Alright, a hell, you know you're old man. Well, good morning everybody, and welcome along to you Monday. How are we doing?
Speaker 1: I'm good? How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good? How you interesting? Just brought up there in the news the whole thirty six months wanting to raise the age limit of when kids can access social media.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't have kids, right, but I find social media can be so tough anyway. I can't imagine how that would have affected me if I was thirteen or fourteen. But you've got little.
Speaker 3: Kids, mate, Like we joke around about think like without sounding old. Thank god social media wasn't around when we were at school. Like, going to school's tough enough, I say, to moment because we've got our nieces staying with us at the moment, and I'm like, I remember going to school. The biggest thing you'd cop crap over is like, oh, what car does your parents drive? Or you know what I mean. Now it's like how many followers you've got? You know, hey, swy video didn't get likes?
Speaker 1: Like yeah, but now, like I remember having a hard time at school for a period of time there, and the best part about it was that you could go home and you could get away from it, and you had to bribe my brother there, and I had my friends.
Speaker 4: Outside of school.
Speaker 1: But now kids just can't get away from it. And I mean the statistics around kids and young teenagers in particular, like it says He's seventy percent of teens have said they've experienced had a negative experience on social media. One in three teenagers have been exposed to disturbing content, forty five percent have been abused or harassed, one in four have cyber bullied someone, fifty nine percent have been scammed.
Speaker 3: It's like, as I mentioned, one of my my nieces are staying with the sni's having a chat with her about it yesterday. So it was, you know, front pages of the paper, and it was big over the weekend.
Speaker 4: They're a bit older, though, aren't they.
Speaker 3: They are a bit older. But she was saying she remembers being in high school and watching videos online of a girl like, hey, this is my diary of what I eat today, and she was like I wanted to look like her and I didn't want to day and I was like, I'm starving.
Speaker 1: It's just like, yeah, it's created all like eating disorders. Sleeping disorder anxiety.
Speaker 3: Thrown his support behind it and said he thinks we need to raise it.
Speaker 1: But what do you think. How's your oldest? My oldest is ten, so he can legally be on social media in a couple of years.
Speaker 3: Which scares the shit out of me. To be honest and blunt, it absolutely terrifies me.
Speaker 4: Do you think sixteen is a better age?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Mate, I'd raise it to twenty one if I can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, seriously.
Speaker 3: But look, we're going to dive into this more tomorrow on the show. This massive campaign that's been launched to try and raise the age from thirteen to sixteen. Whipper, who does the breakfast show at Nover in Sydney, is one of the driving forces and co founder of it. He's going to join us on the show tomorrow. But I think, look, I reckon, you'd be hard pressed to find a parent who doesn't want to raise it.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well, I mean.
Speaker 1: The hardest thing now, I imagine is taking that back off kids who already had it.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's going to take years to undo the cycle.
Speaker 3: Uh look, let's light the mood coming up next. Who's ready to get their hands on a hot trading plenty?
Speaker 1: Of people are.
Speaker 3: Jackson, Melbourne's Hottest trading is back and ready to go on date number two. We'll introduce you to the lucky Lady next. All right, let's do it. He's a treat.
Speaker 1: He wants at reader, Jason Lawrence. Trady wants a lady.
Speaker 3: And the treaty is shine.
Speaker 1: The last few weeks we've been introducing Melbourne to Melbourne's hottest Trady, Jackson.
Speaker 4: He's twenty five years old.
Speaker 1: Outside of him being very handsome, he is so nice. He's funny, he's quirky. We spoke to his mum. His mom said he's a ten out of ten sons. Consider it. He's kind Anyway, the last goes on. He has been going on some dates because the Trady wants a lady. But it also turns out there are many late days that want to trade.
Speaker 3: Day now, I will point out he went out with Chloe who was lay there number one. Now, that date went well, ended with a kiss and both of them saying they'd be happy to see each other again.
Speaker 6: It was it a kiss or a pashsh was a pash or they were parking.
Speaker 1: Anyway, we are trying to find our hot trading a lady, and there are many people right across Melbourne who were interested in dating Jackson. Now, the other day I threw something out there which was a slip of the top. It was an accident, but it turns out many people took it literalists.
Speaker 3: Wait, Trady wants a lady?
Speaker 1: You a guilf friend.
Speaker 3: I was going to say, I didn't finish. How old are we going? What's the age cut off for entries?
Speaker 1: I was trying to say, like sometimes I call a boyfriend a boy Yep, different.
Speaker 3: Giffy, Remember we got this call. How do you feel about twenty five year old?
Speaker 6: There?
Speaker 3: Philippa, Oh wonderful.
Speaker 1: I've got much older than that.
Speaker 3: Well, that lovely lady joins us. Now, Philip, A good morning.
Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 2: How are we good?
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm doing well, doing well.
Speaker 6: Oh she's a bit more shy than she was defensive about meeting Jackson.
Speaker 1: Yes, Philip, have you told you the photo?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did you think is.
Speaker 3: He your flavor?
Speaker 8: Oh he's a very good looking young man.
Speaker 1: Have you told your friends that you've thrown your hat in the ring to twenty five?
Speaker 3: What back?
Speaker 2: Go go?
Speaker 3: Yes, I love that girl. Philippa. Did you hear about his date with Chloe?
Speaker 1: Yes? I did.
Speaker 4: Were you jealous?
Speaker 3: They went out? They went parking afterwards, and not.
Speaker 1: A sneaky My goodness, I used to do parking in my twenties.
Speaker 4: Pull up in parking, have a little fun.
Speaker 6: Hey, Jason, Yeah, I want you guys to meet Philippa. I got a piece of paper in front of you. We're going to do a big reveal of of you, Philippa.
Speaker 1: We haven't seen some headshops. We do, Okay? Can I look now?
Speaker 3: Three to one?
Speaker 1: God gorgeous, philipp I do a glamour shoe. I love the redip and the red nails.
Speaker 4: You look bloody, gorgeous.
Speaker 6: Beautiful and in a beautiful dresser. You've had your hair done, you've got the lipstick on. But now this this wasn't the only photo that was taken on this day. I believe you might have launched it up a little bit, did you, Philip?
Speaker 1: Hang on, I'm looking at you in a floral dress with red lipstick and red nails, looking gorgeous.
Speaker 2: End up?
Speaker 3: Not we Where did you end up?
Speaker 2: Where did you and I end.
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 4: Did you do nerds?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I didn't go what did you go into my underwear?
Speaker 3: Good for you, Philip, Philip, do we have to.
Speaker 2: P paper?
Speaker 3: Wasn't that edible underwear like you own't once? Remember the lolly g strings and.
Speaker 4: Stuff that you Someone sent it to me?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the tastes disgusting, tastes pretty good. I don't need them. I don't need them, obviously, that would be.
Speaker 3: Weird, Philip. But we're going to put you in some very safe hands. Jackson's younger. He's an absolute gentleman.
Speaker 4: You're only You're only as old as the man you feel.
Speaker 8: Oh, I've heard that before you So you're going to feel about twenty five in nine hours time. And maybe he can explain since he plays football holding the ball rule. I never quite understand that one.
Speaker 1: I think, is that an excellent question to bring to this legitimately mean that?
Speaker 3: Or is that like some code for some sort of sexual time leimate? Okay, right, I thought that. I thought there was four play or something.
Speaker 4: I wasn't really sure type of holding the Yeah, can you teach me?
Speaker 8: No, I didn't mean that, but I can see how it gets interpreted.
Speaker 3: We love you to bit, you look beautiful and and you're in safe hands tonight Okay, okay, thanks very much. We can't wait to.
Speaker 2: Talk to you.
Speaker 3: I cannot all wait to hear the review of this day.
Speaker 1: I just know how they're holding the balls very quickly.
Speaker 7: He just know that he's going out with a woman who's in the sixties.
Speaker 1: He's excited.
Speaker 8: He's not going to get it right when this old lady comes.
Speaker 1: Around the corner.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's keen to use your senior's discount.
Speaker 3: Actually one child in one scene you play, if he.
Speaker 1: Orders from the kid's menu, that might be anick sees this is my son. Don't say that.
Speaker 3: A fellow will chat you tomorrow, Oak have fun, okay, time, I love her.
Speaker 4: I'm excited.
Speaker 3: They can keep an eye on our socials as well. Jas and Lauren will post some photos video tomorrow as well. And hey, who knows where the night will take me?
Speaker 4: Who knows they're gonna have a great time though.
Speaker 3: Melbourne's hot as trade. Jackson heading off on date number two. It's our trading and he wants himself related.
Speaker 4: I've got a dilemma.
Speaker 1: Do you have a irregular coffee or breakfast spot for the weekends?
Speaker 3: Hampton Bakery crack cracky?
Speaker 1: How good is a good bakery like a local bakery, or you know when you're on a long drive.
Speaker 3: Custard things. The Portuguese tarts a good coffee as well. Yep, yep, but okay, Portuguese tart place, you know what, make it too. And then they do the we do three for nine dollars saving. Now I've got to have three?
Speaker 1: Do you do you share one with liss? This is not about me anyway. We have this place that we go to a lot of weekends, get a coffee, maybe maybe a croissant, always take away.
Speaker 4: We never dine in. It's always busy.
Speaker 3: Question. Question, what's that thing they put in the middle of an almond croissant? That sort of paste?
Speaker 1: It is? It's almond butter?
Speaker 3: Is that what it is?
Speaker 1: In an almonds?
Speaker 3: It is incredible.
Speaker 1: It's almond butter, isn't it? Yeah? Almonds in an almond that right there.
Speaker 3: Is so Lauren Phillips, it's almond butter.
Speaker 1: No, definitely is I just wanted someone to back me and I looked in the phone, but.
Speaker 3: Just so confident. And then isn't it well, it's.
Speaker 1: An almond crosshot what else would you put in it?
Speaker 3: Clents away sick today normally you'd have you right hand. It's definitely almond butter.
Speaker 1: I don't have my souls. This started back me up anyway, Can you go almonds almond cream?
Speaker 4: Almond cream similar to almond butter.
Speaker 3: Can I just buy that in the jar?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can buy almond butter. Just put on toast.
Speaker 3: It's not almond butter, it's almond crean.
Speaker 1: Okay, mix it with some cream. Anyway. We love this place, but we often when we go there talk about how they should change the layout, Like we just think it would function better if the counter was the other way.
Speaker 3: You should tell them that they'd love that feedback.
Speaker 4: Paul does sometimes.
Speaker 1: Actually it's quite embarrassing. We talk about it all the time. One day, we're gonna buy it. We're gonna renovate it, we're gonna make it like this. So walking past the other day, it was closed and we just I don't know why. Every time we walk past it, we talk about how we're going to redesign it. One day, question, ques.
Speaker 3: Do you reckon? They just shut the blindes and turn the lights off because they saw you were coming and didn't want the feedback of there.
Speaker 4: No, it was like late afternoon.
Speaker 1: It's like anyway, we are walking past, We're looking in the window of our favorite cafe with all our favorite treats, and boom, two big rats ran across the floor.
Speaker 3: Why is it open to the rats and not you?
Speaker 4: My heart broke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that'd be it for me because it's my favorite place.
Speaker 3: You will never go back.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I can.
Speaker 3: You won't.
Speaker 1: I mean, obviously the cakes and stuff, then none of none.
Speaker 4: Of it's there when they're closed.
Speaker 1: They're not in there. They're not It's not one of those places where they leave.
Speaker 3: They're probably at the back. They're probably at the back. And there's two rats I'll be able to climb on top of each other and open.
Speaker 1: So it was like Splinter from Ninja Turtles was just standing there staring at me, going and no mock cakes for you.
Speaker 3: That's a big rat.
Speaker 1: Oh can I go back? What do I do? Do I tell them? Do I not tell them? Do I? I never saw it.
Speaker 3: We We have a beautiful building here at nov.
Speaker 4: But we got to play.
Speaker 3: The facilities are incredible, but in every single room there is at least one mouse trap because we have a mouse problem here. We also have I think.
Speaker 1: They're fixed it, you know, they haven't.
Speaker 4: But when we started, because Jason and I.
Speaker 1: Were like, this place couldn't get any better, and they're like, well, there is one more better if we get rid of the mouse.
Speaker 3: We also have the communal pantry here.
Speaker 1: See the communal pantry freaks me out because there's a mouse problems and you must be leaving things open.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying about the bakery. And every every couple of days I run the gauntlet of using the communal wheatbios and.
Speaker 1: Every sing because they're not sealed.
Speaker 3: Every time I open that box, I go, am I going to meet Splinter today? Is in there exactly?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: I check? And then I look around the brick of the wheetbis just to see if there's any which is hard to tell with a wheat pick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know what to do. Is that game over for my relationship? Well I don't know.
Speaker 3: I say it's game over, but then I still throw my head in that bloody wheatbeks pox every morning.
Speaker 1: I figure the coffee safe. Coffee's fine.
Speaker 3: Maybe our mate here gives feedback on the floor plan. Imagine what she's going to say next time she goes in there. Now we need to talk about at Jean situation. Would you say you do you got to tell them?
Speaker 1: Do we absolutely? But do we do it anonymously?
Speaker 4: I'm not going to go in the shot when it's busy.
Speaker 3: No, you just you know, like when you go to the chemist to get the cream for that other stuff, you go, Hey, can I just talk to you at the end of the counter for a second. Oh yeah, you don't do it in front of everyone.
Speaker 1: You tell them exactly, not.
Speaker 4: Hey, you think we've got a problem with Splinter.
Speaker 1: Splinter's living in the end of the counter. Splinter's moonlighting with a croissanto is out of the sewer.
Speaker 3: You know what, just before you said about the rats, I was about to go, what's the name of it?
Speaker 1: Give it a shout out?
Speaker 3: Friday Night. I was just talking to Brady, executive producer. Lad's like that, and we're just talking about the footy, and we're talking about the Sandy Hotel a little bit. How would you describe it? Seedy but.
Speaker 1: Lightful, seedy, de lightful show the footy?
Speaker 3: How good's a pool table there?
Speaker 5: So good? It's on a lean, so if you even just hit it down one and it usually just trucks to the pocket.
Speaker 3: Now, I was saying, too, Brady, because I'm a Pies man and Mason Cox is in after eight o'clock. Pies are playing West Coast this Friday. Because it's in Perth. The game starts at eight ten late, so I can get the kids down and the dad can go out. So we were saying, lad's, lad's, lads, let's hit up the sandy.
Speaker 1: And I said, hey, Paul's unavailable on Friday nights, so maybe you all come and hang with you guys.
Speaker 3: Which is fine, and then two seconds later you're like, I might bring my single friend Lucy. She needs just you know, fish in a different pond.
Speaker 1: Or yeah, I did say that, and you panicked, well, stranger, dange.
Speaker 3: Stranger danger, and I feel like you just well, it sounds like you've just tied jacked my night.
Speaker 4: Sounds like it's not the place anyway, because.
Speaker 3: It'll start with one and then it'll be like, this is dear, bruh, this is Suzanne. It's the real Housewives.
Speaker 1: I know, but that would be fun. Come on, you and the gals, come on, let us live a little live somewhere else. No, you're excited when I said I was gonna come, Okay, I'll come on my own. I'll tell Lucy she's uninvited.
Speaker 3: Stranger Dan.
Speaker 1: You know what, Lucy's one of those friends. She's one of my best friends. And it's actually really annoying for me because when I take her places.
Speaker 4: People like her way better.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, everyone likes Lucy better again, Well, she sounds fun.
Speaker 3: Maybe bring her and you just shop her off. You're on the air with Jason Lauren. Clint is off sick today. He'll sober up me back tomorrow. It is tops to fifteen fourteen.
Speaker 1: Don't say that he's sick. Poor Clinty. We hope you get better soon. Rest hopefully. If he's unwell, he's sitting on the couch today and watching Netflix, watching movies.
Speaker 3: I was just going to quickly say, because he's the host of Weekend Today on the nine time.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, did you say where they were?
Speaker 3: They're in Brisbane for the NRL Magic Round. Can I just say the NRAL crowd is very different.
Speaker 1: To the AFL Brisbane for the Magic Ground. But then as they do on shows like the Today Show, when the whole team is into state somewhere, they do activities all together, and they did some they went to lunch at some rate. Yeah, so hang on restaurant.
Speaker 3: I think it's at the Brisbane Powerhouse. You can go and they've set tables up that hang off the side of the building.
Speaker 1: You have to sit in the harness and and then you ab sailed down the building after.
Speaker 3: Now can I just point out right, it's a Sunday morning, it's very early. I flicked the telly on and I've got quite a big screen. I'm standing right in front of it, and the first thing that pops up is Clinton a harness.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, you need.
Speaker 3: Not lead much to the imagination.
Speaker 1: And then they have to be harnessed on the roof to have lunch, and they have sailed down like I'm cooking breakfast.
Speaker 3: I'm like, well, I don't want sausages, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Also don't want to go to that risk.
Speaker 3: That is the last thing.
Speaker 1: Anyway, well done, it looked great. I'll try it next time in Brisbane. Hey Clinton is sick today, but hopefully he's at home watching binge watching, which is what you do when you're sick. Because I binge watched a show on Netflix. Have you seen Ashley Madison yet?
Speaker 3: So my wife was watching it the end of last week, so I was listening to it in the background while I was on the laptop.
Speaker 4: So it only dropped last week.
Speaker 1: And it's a it's a documentary about the dating site Ashley Madison, which was a dating website for married people. Ashley Madison was ahead of his time. The vision was to be the largest and only website for married people who wanted to have an affair.
Speaker 2: When I would go to trade.
Speaker 1: Shows, would say who's your biggest competitor, and I'd say the Bible. So that's it was. So you signed up if you were married. It was free for women to sign up and had to pay to be members. You could chat, you had to buy credits to keep talking. You could chat, you could go on dates. You could then do whatever you want. You could list all your desires and preferences, so people knew exactly what they were signing up for. It sounds like quite a niche market. They ended up with fifty million users on it went world wide.
Speaker 4: All over the world. Fifty million. This is what they said. Anyway, I don't know if now.
Speaker 3: We're going to remember this was before Tinder, before dating apps and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: I think it was around like I want to say, twenty ten ish. I remember there was that huge data leak. All these people had signed up thinking that it was they would remain private, but they got hacked and they leaked all the details of every single person on there. They leaked their personal details, their personal information, all their weird desires.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what smart business model. Because they also charged people like twenty bucks when you were leaving, if you want them to wipe all your.
Speaker 4: Data, yeah, which they never actually did.
Speaker 3: They never did, but people twenty people obviously paid the money. Yeah, thinking some sort of false security in the back of their.
Speaker 1: Mind, and it ruined people's lives. It ruined people's I mean, you're ruining your own marriage if you're signing up to it. But the Data League all of a sudden, because some people signed up and never actively used it. They just signed up to kind of suss out what was going on there, met up with anyone apparently. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just signed up just I just wanted to see what it was all about. I clicked on Candy's profile. I just just want to see how many people I just want to see the question. Yeah, question, you'd have to have it, like you have to have a profile photo, wouldn't you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, these people are posting their photos.
Speaker 3: Surely people are scrolling through going, oh, well, there's Deborah from the kids soccer team.
Speaker 1: Because if you were both on it, you were both supposed to be married. It was like unspoken I guess. So the weird thing was the way they marketed this website, right, because at surface level, it's sleazy and gross and it's all about having affairs and cheating. But they're t v c's were so unhinged. Listen to how they marketed it.
Speaker 3: I'm looking for some.
Speaker 1: Other than.
Speaker 3: The medicines, right, I'm looking for some Okay, it's quite catchy.
Speaker 1: Wait till my joining then more guys everybody. Now, I know.
Speaker 2: What I know.
Speaker 1: That's it sounds so cute.
Speaker 3: You know what's going to happen now, don't you. I'm going to be humming that in the kitchen tonight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to go, what do you do?
Speaker 3: Because you know me with the brown guy. When I hear the guy, that's all I see when I'm cooking dinner. Now I'm going to be doing bloody pasta tonight looking.
Speaker 1: For so the TVC's made it sound really fun and like, yeah, I want to be a part of that, but deep down it's sleazy, Like the whole concept so wrong. But look in the documentary, fifteen million people, it's still going post the data. You know.
Speaker 3: Sorry, if you're signing up to that website now after a data breach and you think that it's fully private, you are an idiot and you deserve you details out.
Speaker 1: Well. I think now everything's a bit more public, like maybe back then it was before Tinder and the beginning apps, everyone just thought it was this underground kind of thing. I mean, don't get me wrong, there are a lot of people that regretted putting their business email and their profile picture on it when it was when it was leaked, But fifteen million people, there would be people all over Melbourne who signed up to it.
Speaker 3: Funny you say that because coming up next, we have a lady who is going to remain anonymous. She is hanging on the hold, ready to share her story.
Speaker 1: She on it.
Speaker 3: Wait till you hear how long she has been on it and how long she has been seeing someone from the website and still is. They are married, they live in Melbourne and she joins us. Next, we are talking about the Ashley Madison docoe that has dropped on Netflix. Everyone was watching it over the weekend.
Speaker 4: It's pretty hectic.
Speaker 3: It's based around the website Ashley Madison, which was purely set up for couples who want.
Speaker 1: To cheat, well not couples, but people who were married are going to have an affair.
Speaker 3: Now, I will point out the person who's about to join us has asked to remain anonymous. We put the old voice to Coder on them as well. We're going to be like the rest of Melbourne. We're going to want to judge and rip in, but.
Speaker 4: We we'll be judging, try and bite my time.
Speaker 3: But we have promised this person if they come on and share their story, we're not going to ridicule them and rip in.
Speaker 4: I'm very uneasy about it. Okay, should we do it?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 1: All right, let's get them on the line. Good morning. So Ashley Madison. It's a dating site for married people, but you can chat and you can meet up with people as well. Of the married people that you spoke to, how many of them did you meet up with?
Speaker 2: Actually met up with only about four?
Speaker 1: Okay, so then you've met up with four of them. Are you still with someone now that you met on the website. Yeah, how long has that been going.
Speaker 2: A little over five years?
Speaker 1: Five years Jesus, and they're still married.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and their partner has no idea.
Speaker 2: As far as I'm aware.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So you do you have? Do you feel guilty about that?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going to call you out straight away and go. You can't feel that guilty. It's been five years and you're still seeing them. That's three Yes, let's long feeling guilty for you.
Speaker 1: Hear this stuff all the time, right, And and do you like does this man is he telling you that he's going to leave his partner for you? So you're hoping that you two will be together properly one day? Or are you just happy being a side dish?
Speaker 2: He's not planning to leave, and I don't want him to.
Speaker 3: Leave, So you have you have no intention of actually getting into a relationship with him.
Speaker 2: No, I don't want a relationship with him. Adult.
Speaker 3: How often are you catching up with this person once a fortnight?
Speaker 4: And where is he saying it?
Speaker 3: Because that's the thing I said, Like my wife and I joke around and we're like, oh, like we barely see each other. I got no time for an affair, Like whereabouts you guys seeing each other motel and.
Speaker 4: This during the day.
Speaker 3: What does his partner think he is?
Speaker 2: We have been doing it during the day mostly, but there have been times that we do it on the weekends or at night.
Speaker 4: Don't you feel bad.
Speaker 2: I do? It is purely just the one thing that we meet up for.
Speaker 1: If I can't you go and find someone single to do that with. Like does he have a family and kids? Yes, I find the whole thing.
Speaker 3: So like, ikey, can I ask what's the end goal here? You don't want to be in a relationship with this bloke. You're out looking for love yourself. Are you going to call it off when you finally meet someone or what's the plant?
Speaker 2: No, I'm planning to end it if I find somebody that I can be with all the time, and that's your goal for me?
Speaker 3: Say, if you meet the man of your dreams and then you find out that he's banging all your mates on the side, how would you feel about that?
Speaker 2: Obviously?
Speaker 3: Uneasy?
Speaker 1: Uneasy?
Speaker 2: It was disappointed, but I definitely would. I kind of understand in a way. But from what I know I've been experienced through, I'll.
Speaker 3: Give you a hot tip. If you meet the man of your dreams and you find out he's doing the dirty. I don't think you can kind of understand.
Speaker 4: Can I just ask?
Speaker 1: Do you like sure you're saying you're only doing this for one thing, which is obviously I think she's.
Speaker 4: Getting off on relationship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you must think this guy's a pretty average bloke, right, Like he's a pretty shitty human to be doing this.
Speaker 2: I had thought that yet, And you.
Speaker 4: Just don't care because it's just a bit of fun.
Speaker 2: I try not to be emotionally evolved.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Anonymous, are you getting turned on by this bloke in particular, or are you getting turned on by the situation?
Speaker 2: I would say would be the first one.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that sounds convincing.
Speaker 2: Because we have a great time when we meet up.
Speaker 4: Does he buy your presents and things? No, no gifts, it's just sex.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well you're missing out there. Hit him up with a birthday present or something. Here's a question for it, because there'd.
Speaker 4: Be people out there so many questions.
Speaker 3: There'd be people out there that are probably wondered, like O would across the mind. I hope my partner's not doing the dirty on me. Is there any signs or anything that could give away that they're doing the dirty It's quite scary.
Speaker 2: What opportunities they can take the sense of what he has tried to get away with to see me as well?
Speaker 1: Like is he's saying he's at meetings? Is he saying he's own business trips?
Speaker 2: It's a bit of everything.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, look we're going to leave it there. We appreciate your honesty. Like we said, we'll keep our opinions too. Combard it ourself. Until you hang up, I'll tell you what. Anybody listening right now whose partners is about to go on a business trip?
Speaker 1: No, you can't do that.
Speaker 3: No, I know, but it just you know.
Speaker 1: I know that's scary, isn't it. Ashley Madison, seventy million people were on it. That's seventy I think.
Speaker 4: I think it was like fifty before the data breach.
Speaker 1: And then's still another twenty million pace.
Speaker 3: After the details got lead.
Speaker 1: That blow is still going. The website's still going anyway. The doco's on Netflix if you want to watch it. It's well, yeah, it's a strange one.
Speaker 3: All right, let's light in the mood. Who is ready for the five K question? Thirteen twenty four ten is our number one question five thousand dollars and Mason Cox's about to join us on the air as well. Here we go eighteen past eight, five thousand dollars question. Every day we do this, one question could score you five grand and this morning, oh we're playing with the young fella.
Speaker 1: Oh Jack from what's ony A North? Good morning Jack, Goday, Jackie? Morning to you Jack?
Speaker 2: Eight?
Speaker 1: Is that grade three? Yeah? What's got your mad? Friddy?
Speaker 3: What what school do you go? Do you want to give it a shout out?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Sure, it's WNTS.
Speaker 8: What's Tony North Primary School?
Speaker 1: What's your North Primary School? Good on you, Jack? All right, let's try and do your school proud this morning. Jack, you're eight years old. Do you want an easy question for fifty bucks, a medium question for five hundred, or a hard question for five thousand dollars? I'll go five hundred.
Speaker 3: Ooh, five hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: Five hundred to an eight year old is like five thousand anyway.
Speaker 3: Good for the good from the young fellow, Jackie. You're a footy fan.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Hoody barrack for Richmond.
Speaker 3: Okay, someone's good my.
Speaker 1: Barrack for Richmond too. We're not very good, so Let's try and lift our spirits as Richmond supporters by winning you five hundred dollars. Jack. Let's do it now, Jack.
Speaker 4: We're gonna ask a question.
Speaker 1: You're gonna hear a three two one counter and you have to answer before the buzzer goes. And if you're right, five hundred dollars coming your way. Let's do it, Jack for five hundred dollars. Christian Petrarca plays for which AFL side three?
Speaker 2: What not?
Speaker 1: Carlton? He plays for Melbourne? Should we give him a what about fifty dollars question?
Speaker 4: Do you want to do fifty.
Speaker 1: Second? Fifty?
Speaker 2: Am I?
Speaker 3: Jackie? Come on?
Speaker 1: Okay? For fifty dollars? How many sides does a triangle have?
Speaker 3: We've done this two.
Speaker 1: One, the bottoms, the bottom bear the bottom, bess.
Speaker 3: You know what I'll take that can check your fifty bucks?
Speaker 4: You give him fifty bar fifty bucks, Yo.
Speaker 3: Good on your body, Good on you.
Speaker 1: Well, don have we already done that question? That was my fault because we'd already asked that question.
Speaker 3: Four sides to a triangle? I'm going to get onto that school. He gave a shout out to have a chat with the teachers.
Speaker 1: Practice our shapes, Hey, Jack, fifty bard to the shapes.
Speaker 4: Put that on there, Jack, that on the go buck shop.
Speaker 3: Go enjoy fifty bucks. Buddy, good on you, thanks for joining is okay?
Speaker 1: Okay, good on your Jack?
Speaker 3: What a nice kid? Hey, coming up?
Speaker 4: That was my fault because I asked the silly question.
Speaker 3: Coming up next, I went out on the weekend. Dad, hit the clubs. Jesus, something very embarrassing happened that you are going to love. We'll go there after Billie Eilish lunch, anyone lot going on at my place at the moment.
Speaker 4: You have visitors on the weekend.
Speaker 3: Also, just a quick little shout out to my son Felix. He's going in for surgery today.
Speaker 4: To get some teeth taken in luck Felix.
Speaker 3: Love your buddy.
Speaker 4: I will be there, very brave.
Speaker 3: I will be there eating ice cream with you this afternoon.
Speaker 4: It's not your excuse to eat jelly and ice cream.
Speaker 3: Excuse me.
Speaker 1: That is for patience only.
Speaker 3: I am a support person.
Speaker 1: Like a support dog will put you in a harness and walk you in support dogs. I will not be walked into the scrubs.
Speaker 3: In a harness. However, efn me, don't get pretty ice cream. I will wear the harness.
Speaker 1: If I get trades sold weather leash. Good luck for you as you're very brave.
Speaker 3: I do. My niece's staying with me at the moment.
Speaker 1: Twenty one and nineteen gorgeous girls.
Speaker 4: They came in last week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're great, They're great, They're great.
Speaker 1: How long are they staying for?
Speaker 3: They leave today, shame. But it has been really nice having them here and they've been a great help with the kids and all that took them the South Melbourne markets.
Speaker 1: These Laticia's daughters.
Speaker 3: They are indeed yep, my parents went through an urban stage. I've got three older sisters Michelle Rainley. Then they hit the urban stage and called their mum Laticia.
Speaker 1: I love it, but we've done so rogue. How do you go from Laticia to Jason.
Speaker 3: Raylee Michelle Jason.
Speaker 1: Get in here be the favorite. Did she come out of the womb like dancing.
Speaker 3: Or something like with single ladies?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I love her great.
Speaker 3: But anyway, we've done a heap of stuff. All the touristy stuff took in the Hijienk's Hotel at Chadston. That's that was a lot of fun. Hotel it's great.
Speaker 4: It's like it's the game's parst.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like no, no, no, it's like escape rooms, but they'd more rooms. It's really cool.
Speaker 1: Don't you hate that stuff? Don't say don't try and be the cool No, no, no, you hate that stuff.
Speaker 3: No, I'm cool. I loved it, did you not? Really? There was a lot of moving around. I was sweating by the end.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're not good at like at challenges like mind twisters.
Speaker 4: That wouldn't be good for you.
Speaker 3: Anyway. On Saturday night they went to a twenty.
Speaker 4: First, twenty first, best year of my life.
Speaker 3: They went out all afternoon, went to the twenty first. They end up coming back to our place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, question what did they wear? Now, don't get weird and creepy on over your nieces. But now it's just like going to twenty first. These days there's a lot of skin, a lot of cutouts, lot of skin.
Speaker 3: No, I was impressed.
Speaker 1: Did you say, girls, are you going to get cold? Yeah? I did?
Speaker 3: Oh, are you going to captain Baxter first? It's going to be quite windy.
Speaker 1: We're a jack and jacket girls.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 3: It was about ten o'clock. I'm sitting on the couch at home pretty much melting.
Speaker 4: They went out at ten. No no, no, no, no, oh, they've been to the party.
Speaker 3: They were coming home. So it was about nine point thirty coming up to ten, and they sent a text on, hey, uncle Jay, we're heading home now.
Speaker 1: That's early.
Speaker 3: Would you come to a cocktail bar and have a drink with us?
Speaker 1: I'm going to need to see the text to believe that, because all of last week you're wishing that you were going to go out. I swear to God and it was going to be your.
Speaker 3: And I sent to my wife Lou, I'm not going It's called.
Speaker 1: It ten, but it's Ladisha's daughter.
Speaker 3: I'm not going out now. And my wife was like, hey, how often do you have your nieces here? How cool would it be for them to go and have a drink?
Speaker 4: Probably not that cool?
Speaker 1: Shut up?
Speaker 3: So dressed up, put on that new coat I bought.
Speaker 1: Oh, very darker. Where were you calling?
Speaker 3: Hawker bar?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 1: It a fancy it's cool, a little cocktail You have your r. M. Williams on? Yes, did you? Oh my god, he put on his best outfit. I'm rocked up, but I can picture it already. You had your RM. Williams a dark navy jean, a white shirt and your new trench coat.
Speaker 3: And I sent a photo of you had wait for it. I sent a photo on my niece's and I at the bar to their mum and her reply was they looked like they got photo with the bouncer.
Speaker 1: I need to see the picture.
Speaker 3: And then, to make things worse.
Speaker 4: Did you have your collar popped on your train?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Thank god.
Speaker 3: I noticed a couple of people looking at us, and then I was wandering to the bathroom. This is about ten twenty, and just before I get to the toilet, this young guy would have been early thirties grabs me and goes, hey, hey Jason. I'm like, oh, he got fun and he goes.
Speaker 1: Is he fun of?
Speaker 3: He goes, I'm a fan of the show. Stuff? What Lauren and Clint say?
Speaker 1: You've still got it? And how very day?
Speaker 5: And you tune in too? Yes?
Speaker 3: Brother? And I looked at him and said, my nieces.
Speaker 4: He thought you had a bird on each wing.
Speaker 1: Did you roll with it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Why do you leave the dream alive? I was rapeful. I'm like, there, my nieces, get your eyes off from your prick. He didn't have his eyes on them. Me thought they were yours, that it would have been worse for them than it was for you.
Speaker 5: Let me whisper.
Speaker 3: I'll let you, my lady Melbourne whispers.
Speaker 4: Do you what are the rumors floating around Melbourne?
Speaker 1: Do you like someone whispering and your No?
Speaker 4: I hate it.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you try and whisper to me and I can't stand that feeling of your warm breath on me too close?
Speaker 4: Do you like a little because you love whispering?
Speaker 1: Brodie the thumb Jason loves whispering in people's ears, doesn't he?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's just too much.
Speaker 1: Like I'm so close.
Speaker 3: I like an ear nibble?
Speaker 1: What with your colleagues?
Speaker 3: No, not with my colleagues, but like you know, you ever had like someone you're liking it?
Speaker 4: I can't even look at you or you say that I.
Speaker 3: Look at me in the eye, in the eye, I'm not looking at you.
Speaker 4: What you say the word nibble?
Speaker 3: I promise I won't say nibble. I promise I won't say nibble in the throes of passion.
Speaker 1: No, Dad, have you tools?
Speaker 8: Dad?
Speaker 3: You never had anyone make their way around to your neck and then just up and have a little bite or stop it, nibble on your ear?
Speaker 1: There is nothing sexy about you right now whatever, So please stop talking about nibbling things in that voice and looking at me like that.
Speaker 4: He's everyone, never say the word nibble again.
Speaker 3: Have a hoon. I'll take that, all right, Melbourne. This is if you are sitting on a roumor going around Melbourn, give us a ring. Thirteen twenty four ten is out number you can remain and none of us. Let's go to Sarah.
Speaker 1: Goomonic, Sarah, morning.
Speaker 8: Sarah, Hi, guys, how are you good?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 3: The word in the four play there?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: What do you go on a straight? Melbourne?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 8: Days you can have a hoon on this whisper. Yeah, I bell trying to get post Malone to perform at the Grand Final.
Speaker 1: Sick a co lab with everybody? Recently?
Speaker 3: Is this around the time, Like, surely surely to be locked in now, wouldn't it.
Speaker 1: Well, they normally try and get someone on tour or someone who is doing like a promo round. You're not bringing someone sauce.
Speaker 8: It's a pretty good source. So I can't reveal anymore, but they're pretty reliable, okay.
Speaker 1: So what I wouldn't say is Andrew Dylan is the CEO of the AFL this year is it is his first year as CEO. He will want to do something spectacular at the G.
Speaker 3: You know what, still to this day, Robbie Williams and Delta coming out I thought was awesome.
Speaker 1: Well, I it's funny that Sarah said it was postmlone because I heard Robbie was coming back. Yea, because you know what, too soon.
Speaker 4: Now, but once we're on a good thing, No, too soon, I'd be.
Speaker 3: Like, you know what, wasn't as good as when he was sticked out in pink?
Speaker 4: Oh, the pink was so good, wasn't it.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Altona, get a cam. Welcome to Melbourne, whispers, how are we good?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: What do you got for us? What rumor are you sitting on?
Speaker 2: Wow? Blue Heelers coming back?
Speaker 3: A Blue Heelers.
Speaker 1: Remake seen Sarge, Tom Croydon, Thomas Police Station, Maggie.
Speaker 3: Doyle here Dash remember Dash and Tasma Walton.
Speaker 1: And she married bro Yes in real life, not on Bluehell.
Speaker 3: No, that's that's true. He loved How did your source? Who's bringing it back? What channel?
Speaker 8: It would be Channel ten bringing it back and the source is pretty high.
Speaker 4: We lost it's John Wood.
Speaker 1: In it he says, no, John No, what's his name? John Wood?
Speaker 2: John Wood?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is going to be the same cast.
Speaker 3: Do you think it'd have to be John Wood? You have to have yes, John Wood's coming back. Find it weird that channel ten doing it? Was not ten back in the day?
Speaker 4: Was it might be on ten? Peach or ten?
Speaker 1: Darren Brady? What was it on back in the day?
Speaker 5: It was on nine? Was it?
Speaker 4: It was World?
Speaker 1: The good shows were.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a lot of roomors around ten at the moment, not having cash, so that would surprise me. But no, you know what, they'll do a remake and Tom will be like, I don't know the chief police that they're just checking with now, and then oh yeah for a small town that had a lot.
Speaker 1: Of crime, a lot of crime.
Speaker 4: I loved it, Thomas.
Speaker 3: You know what my absolute guilty pleasure was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I knew you'd like because he loved Below Deck.
Speaker 3: I knew, well, it's very different to Below Deck.
Speaker 4: Wa Colin not Colin fur definitely not.
Speaker 3: Wasn't Colin Farrell water Colin Brady's yelling at me, what was that? Colin Letcher?
Speaker 1: Colin Patridge Brady? Who was Colin Friels? That was it? That was it.
Speaker 3: Colin Friels Water Rats was.
Speaker 4: The other one I liked with Gary sweeting.
Speaker 3: A police rescue?
Speaker 1: Was he police rescue?
Speaker 3: Then there was was a sea patrol, Remember patrol? Maggie Doyle on a butt.
Speaker 1: I love Gary sweet police rescue about all saints?
Speaker 2: He was?
Speaker 1: Gary was in stingers. That's love.
Speaker 3: You could tell that that was going to annoy her all day.
Speaker 1: What's wrong?
Speaker 3: We need to take the show to Barley.
Speaker 1: We must go, We must go get seek every time.
Speaker 3: You know how we say everyone that works on this show and he listens to the show is one giant dysfunctional family. Right, we need a family holiday, like once a year. Why shaking your head, you're supposed to up and down down? He was shaking sideways. Yes, is it up and down?
Speaker 4: Barie is the spot?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: It is like like no, no, don't. It'll change each year, but we.
Speaker 4: Do like a family seek in Bali all the time.
Speaker 1: I mean I won't say no.
Speaker 4: If you're all going, I'm not going to stay here in Melbourne.
Speaker 3: You don't want to put yourself in front of the listen, No, of course I don't.
Speaker 1: I always kept barling, although travel Land ever had it when you travel.
Speaker 3: How skinny were We were coming back.
Speaker 1: Around India on travel Land and never got sick.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's what I mean.
Speaker 3: We found we just won't need off mo peds in the street.
Speaker 4: You just don't drink the water, You just drink beer exactly.
Speaker 3: But we do like a giant family holiday and we go to Barley. It's where all the celebs are going.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Elon Musk currently there. We're talking about this this morning. Rich Is he the richest man in the world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll go.
Speaker 1: Took his cyber truck and Space shipped it to Bali because he's putting in the starlink the internet. Were in places which have formerly been unreachable with the Internet.
Speaker 3: Because the Internet in Bali are everywhere you go. Excuse me, not the WiFi.
Speaker 1: Cot Oh, they don't even need to ask. It's like painted on the walls in restaurants. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I used to love going to Bali. Haven't been a long time.
Speaker 3: There's one thing you can rely on. It's Bintang Wi fi and those weird little bottle openers made out of wood in that strange little shape of a man's.
Speaker 1: Oh willly I love bin Tang's. It's a great beer bin tang, especially in hot weather.
Speaker 3: Well, family holiday, keep listening to Nova for details on how you can join us. We were talking what celebs have you seen in Ballein?
Speaker 1: Now this is random, but it was quite fun this morning, so we bring it back because celebs and malebrities, which is a Melbourne celebrity in particular malebrities love going to Bali.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. I ran into Chrissy's swan in Bali.
Speaker 4: I ran into doctor Chris Brown.
Speaker 3: Were a coup d'ata.
Speaker 4: Oh that's trendy, one of those cool little restaurants trendy.
Speaker 3: And I'm sitting there feeling incredibly out of place. And then it was like I was listening to Nova because I could hear someone behind me.
Speaker 1: She's not quite Christy's one, you'd pick her in a room. Well I turned around and I was like, oh, yes, gorgeous Chrissy.
Speaker 3: So thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Who have you spotted into.
Speaker 1: Christy in customs coming in to LA once?
Speaker 3: Was she on the ground getting ted.
Speaker 1: Or that where's Wally? No, she was getting off the plane was a legitim plane?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, turneen twenty four tenth Bro, what's the lemb have you seen in Bali?
Speaker 2: Michael?
Speaker 1: Oh, he's his ex wife was a Balinese princess. Really, Dicklim, he's like one of the royal family.
Speaker 3: The hop.
Speaker 7: We're healing key. We saw this big fancy vote and then the hof with his crew and a couple of the guys were wearing T shirts saying hands off the hot.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that his own nerves. See, Bali's a place not only are you going to run into us, but you're going to see them in them pool attire.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the thing. It's very casual in Bali.
Speaker 1: So if you like bumped into, for instance, Karl Stefanovic because you are spreading a rumor that he owns bar over there, We're not sure.
Speaker 3: Can someone check Mississippi? Does Carl half o Mississippi?
Speaker 1: Like you wouldn't see him in his Today show get up and he'd been boardies and songs and you know how I feel about men in thongs.
Speaker 4: That was not a that was.
Speaker 3: A thong or thongs?
Speaker 1: Thongs?
Speaker 3: What about a thong?
Speaker 1: Thongs?
Speaker 4: Freak me out?
Speaker 2: Thong?
Speaker 3: Just in a thong?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Like a man? Can Carlos he'd get around like that too. Does Carlos own a bar in Bali?
Speaker 5: He does have a large share in Lutrey Beach Club, Mississippi.
Speaker 3: Yes, there we.
Speaker 1: Go, Toddy's random yep s washing cash over there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it sounds like a dodgy cash wash to me. Thirteen twenty four ten. Look, it's a massive long shot. But have you seen a celebrity in Bali?
Speaker 1: Love this?
Speaker 3: Where were they? What were they doing? I've got free stuff to go in return if you join us on the air. Thirde and twenty four ten. Who have you spotted in Bali?
Speaker 1: It's so random, but I'm here for it, Melbourne. Now's your time to brag about celebrity spotting. What celebrity did you see in Ballei?
Speaker 3: Let's go the West Meadows, Amy, you saw someone dangerous?
Speaker 7: Yes, Danny Green.
Speaker 1: He's with his family. Oh, Danny Green in the boxer. He does a lot of good things, he does.
Speaker 3: He does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Danny Green.
Speaker 3: What was he doing on a scooter?
Speaker 1: No, he was just hanging by the pool.
Speaker 4: Was he wearing thongs?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Did he have the rig out?
Speaker 8: It would have been nice have a good pool rig.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's like one of the fistest men in the world.
Speaker 3: You know what I hate. Like a lot of those beach clubs over there, you're sitting there with no shirt on, sunbathing, and then the food comes out and now you're like, you know, you're hunched over it.
Speaker 1: Like, no one looks good you have to put your shirt on to eat.
Speaker 3: Absolutely wants you to dribble.
Speaker 4: You fried chicken down your No.
Speaker 3: One looks good eating on a pool.
Speaker 1: Lila adding popcorn chicken dunky could be Mayo dribbling down dad just jumping the pool. No bag.
Speaker 3: Also, just like swim up bars, there's one potato head and I remember watching going Those people have been in there for two hours and they haven't got down together bathroom. There's no way they're noting that pool. O.
Speaker 1: God, let's go to Langlareen Mazy, Good morning. Who did you see in Bali.
Speaker 2: Friends?
Speaker 1: Oh that's cool.
Speaker 4: I love to blow up.
Speaker 8: It was just at a bar.
Speaker 1: Did you say hello? I did not know. Just left her to her own devices.
Speaker 3: You know what, they'd probably just prefer you went up and said goody, rather than like just no.
Speaker 1: They wouldn't okay, absolutely not. They would just much rather be left alone.
Speaker 3: If you've got if you've got people just looking at you, staring at it from across the smile? Did you wave or just nothing?
Speaker 8: You just did wave?
Speaker 2: Way?
Speaker 3: Did she wave back?
Speaker 1: She did not?
Speaker 3: It would look like an absolute loser there.
Speaker 1: Remember when I sat there on the table next to be on the same the restaurant, New York, and she went to the toilet, and every woman in the restaurant all of a sudden had a sudden need to run to the bar.
Speaker 3: I can't believe you didn't get up and go to the bathroom Beyonces in there?
Speaker 1: What am I going to do? Talk to her while she's washing her hands? How was that for you?
Speaker 3: She wouldn't have done it?
Speaker 1: Do you feel lighter? Queen Bee?
Speaker 3: Beyonce is not doing her number two at a hotel her bladder?
Speaker 1: She feels better anyway. I didn't follow her for good reason. Charlie from Sandhurst? Who did you see him? BALI?
Speaker 8: Hey, Lauren, I saw Glenn Robins.
Speaker 4: Goodbye, Ah.
Speaker 8: I loved he was getting on the car a surfboard.
Speaker 3: Robins was carrying a surfboard yeap Russell, yep.
Speaker 1: Russell coy with this, I couldn't picture him as a surfer.
Speaker 3: Also, you've got to be like a pretty hardcore surfer to take your own board all the way to BALLEI.
Speaker 1: Just like walking through the airport with your surfboard off to do you think that's carry surf?
Speaker 8: Now you can tell you also remember.
Speaker 1: Beautiful break foot, beautiful driver.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, no offense, No offense to Glenn.
Speaker 1: But I wouldn't led with Remember Katut did the rounds of the bird cage at the Melbourne Yeah, with Ron. He wasn't with Ronda though. I don't think Ronda likes being referred to as Ronda outside of the Yah. She's a serious actress. But Katut loved it. It's like that, you're beautiful like a sun mass that bird.
Speaker 3: It used to do that.
Speaker 1: Not happy Jean.
Speaker 3: It's the same woman, No, no, no, no different right thirteen twenty four ten. What celebt did you see in Bali?
Speaker 1: Kristen in Reservoir? Did you go celeb spotting in Bali?
Speaker 8: Not actually consciously, but I did. I didn't know, I didn't. I did see Wayne Carey Holf and it threw semenyac on a scooter with no shirt on back in the day.
Speaker 1: Shirt on, of course, no shirt on yeah, no shirt.
Speaker 8: And then I also ran into Shannon ponton Biggest Loser.
Speaker 4: He had him.
Speaker 8: That those pats divine?
Speaker 1: Where are they now? Let's do an episode?
Speaker 3: Whereabouts was he? What was he doing in Bali?
Speaker 8: So we were saying it a lovely resort down in leg and he was there with his son. I think his son name's Matt, but they were just at the Brecky Bar. And then I ran into his son, you know, just looking at the fish and stuff, and I said, hey, mate, have you seen the turtle?
Speaker 3: So yeah, that was that in line to get to meet his dad.
Speaker 1: Now, what's the secret to your dad's RIGATONI?
Speaker 3: I want to see the turtle. I want to see your dad and get him.
Speaker 1: Have you seen the turtle? Did you see?
Speaker 3: How did that work for you?
Speaker 8: Well? Look, the child was fine and thank you so much. Yeah, he was lovely. He was really nice, very down to earth. I think I was a little bit you know, flushed and yeah or whatever.
Speaker 1: But someone else he spotted over there on your celebrity Sorry, anyone else. He's spotted on your celebritor of Barlie.
Speaker 8: I have seen the adorable Christy Swans everywhere, but I just for some reason, I just got like a little bit stage fright, and I didn't have the balls to go out and say hello.
Speaker 1: To Chrissy's one that loves people coming into love chat maybe tones and I doesn't, but chrisy does.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what. Shannon Ponton is not the guy you want next to you at the breakfast buffet as you piling on another hash bread.
Speaker 4: He'd be at the fruit and yogurt stack.
Speaker 3: Ah he would, Or he'd be looking, do you really need the second one? Yes? Mate, I do?
Speaker 1: But have you seen the turtle?
Speaker 3: And just like that he ripped his shirt off? No, show me the turtle. You are on the air with Jason Lauren. Don't forget No k In may is on ten thousand dollars up for grabs everything every single day. Sorry, thanks to our mates at Liberty. Just get on the air registered by the Nova player app or nover FM.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't that be nice? Ten K on a Monday he Hello?
Speaker 3: Imagine that you'd be screaming on the phone. You get off the phone, your partner's like, who was that?
Speaker 2: No one?
Speaker 1: You wouldn't share it?
Speaker 4: You wouldn't share it?
Speaker 1: I just say wrong, aren't we winning? One hundred and fifty million dollars in power we sweake. Oh, when'sdayday? If I'm not here on Friday, you know.
Speaker 3: Why you would come in? You'd miss me too much?
Speaker 1: Not true.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't you mistaken when you come in for one day.
Speaker 1: Just to rub it in your nose about one hundred and fifty million dollars and you didn't you could?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 4: I'd be like, ohprah, you get a car. You get a car.
Speaker 5: That's the product.
Speaker 3: We do the five K question. But I'm sorry, Mary, you're wrong. And you're sitting one hundred and fifty mili over there. I'd be like, come on, Lauren, hook her up.
Speaker 1: She's not getting nothing.
Speaker 3: Rules and rules, baby.
Speaker 1: Thank you for being hey.
Speaker 3: Thanks Melbourne for hanging out with us this morning. It has been a lot of fun today, a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: Clinty, get better soon. Hopefully we've got you back tomorrow.
Speaker 3: But you we're bringing check in on him.
Speaker 4: No, let him rest, he's not well.
Speaker 3: Because he does nine hundred jobs.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, let him have a rest.
Speaker 3: All right, I have a great day. The lovely mel is in next with money to go, so make sure you're listening. We will see you tomorrow with all the wash up from our hot trades date tonight. That's all right, girl with the Girl. Trady's date with the Girl will have the wash up for that tomorrow. We'll see you then, by Melbourne, Lauren.
Speaker 5: Lauren, wake up feeling good.
Speaker 1: I know one hundred. Lauren on socials