Speaker 1: Good morning, Melbourne, Jason Lauren, start your morning the right away.
Speaker 2: Be great.
Speaker 1: This is Jason Lauren on one hundred.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Cliny morning.
Speaker 4: I'm good, really well.
Speaker 1: Actually Jace isn't he Let's let's not talk too much about him. That's exactly what he wants.
Speaker 4: What how about you when you look it up?
Speaker 3: Well, I told you walking walking walking. So I walk home from work and Clink.
Speaker 1: Picked me up this morning and brought me fair walk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's about four and a half moments.
Speaker 1: Do you have handwhites?
Speaker 3: No? Should I get some wrist weights?
Speaker 1: That's very that looks spectacle.
Speaker 3: So Clint picked me up this morning and I walked out to the carr and he said, darl you look like you're off to mixed nepple.
Speaker 4: She does look very mixed nepple, doesn't she.
Speaker 3: Team Well, it's going to be thirty one degrees today, Yeah, what a day. To thirty one sparkler today, another sparkler.
Speaker 1: And then on the weekend, I think it might be turning to shit a little bit. But no, it's notice, isn't it.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I've got a buck stay on Saturday, and I am chief organizer, right, I have heard.
Speaker 5: About the weather Pulava with the Bucks day, so I had to.
Speaker 1: I went to BCF and Fun the other day because there was apparently, oh projection to me, apparently of a down.
Speaker 3: What's the precipitation, So Saturday twenty seven degrees which sounds good?
Speaker 1: Storm, Yeah, what's the precipitation? The moisture?
Speaker 3: Please, I don't know, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It says up to twenty five meals, say that up to twenty five meals. So I went to BCF and Fun and I bought a you know, one of those. They're a bit popvo, those gazebos.
Speaker 5: Did you get baby?
Speaker 4: I got a green.
Speaker 1: Because the green was on sale on Black Friday.
Speaker 5: So what you're outdoors for the Bucks party?
Speaker 1: It's all outdoors, bow narrowing, picnic races. Be there a B square and it's going to be really really wet.
Speaker 3: You could be the only people there. Last time a friend of mine had a Bucks party and it rained that heavily there it was canceled.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I can't be canceling this. There's so much.
Speaker 3: Is that too much for the horses?
Speaker 4: Maybe?
Speaker 5: Is he being dressed up as a jockey or some such thing.
Speaker 1: Apparently apparently he is. I've organized it, oh dear, but there's so much pilava. There's so much organizing going on.
Speaker 3: Bucks party is fun and so's the hens, but you never want to be on the organizing.
Speaker 1: Good thing about Bucks. I don't think that the blokes care as much as the girls care.
Speaker 3: What are you wearing? But not those short shorts are wear?
Speaker 1: The short shorts now wear some sort of linen number.
Speaker 3: I think a linen number in the.
Speaker 1: Rain be the linen shirt, a linen pants.
Speaker 3: Into a linen set. If it Chase is into sets. If you said some of the sets is.
Speaker 1: Born, why is he not passionate about sets?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know. All right, well, hey we'll be here shortly, but we have a huge you guys today, I don't know. I don't know. I hope not. I like it when it's just us, bitter P and Q for us? What's que peace and quiet?
Speaker 1: Peace and quiet and que? You one hundred my name used to?
Speaker 3: I think the kids say that, don't they?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 7: Maybe not?
Speaker 1: Nah, no, no, don't say that a huge show.
Speaker 3: But I've sor really shorts on it. What if we got your chance in five thousand dollars, Yes, five K question. Now it is that time of year. We cannot say the sea words, will not say Mariah Carey. But we're coming into the silliest season and we want to give you and your kids the ultimate kids day out at Come Buy a World's.
Speaker 5: Next third say. We will be doing this show taking it.
Speaker 1: On the road. Can't wait for that, and we want you to come.
Speaker 5: So in the next twenty minutes we'll give you a chance.
Speaker 1: Show you plan yourself in a spot of bother. Now, I'm really really, I'm really looking forward to trying to see you dig yourself out of this one, because it's quite the hole you're in.
Speaker 3: I know. I asked you for advice on it this morning and he said, I can't help your sis.
Speaker 1: Now that's all you.
Speaker 3: We're going to get into that shortly. But first of all, one of the things we love to do on this show is catch up with the Victorian Police, Clint. We've been doing it all year. We've met all kinds of police officers, haven't we.
Speaker 4: My favorite has been the Soggies.
Speaker 3: I love the Soggies, so they're serious.
Speaker 1: Special operations group.
Speaker 3: I liked the Mountain.
Speaker 1: They mean business, don't they.
Speaker 3: With the horses? Oh yeah, But the police officers from a vic pole we are talking to next. This is a very very serious part of the police.
Speaker 1: Missing person's unit. They will join us next.
Speaker 4: One hundred. This is Jason Lauren for your Thursday Morning Let's go morning everyone. This is number one hundred. You are on the with Jackson Lauren. Sorry, I was just chatting with Clint off the air because he's organizing this Bucks party this year.
Speaker 3: We're talking about it earlier, organizing. He's gone down to BC fun because he's going to the races. It's going to be very wet on Saturday. It's okay, a group puddle under the one ten one four.
Speaker 4: By four meters ten, not even four by four. I think it's a two by two?
Speaker 1: How many blow by three?
Speaker 4: It's three?
Speaker 3: How many blokes?
Speaker 1: I think there's eighteen?
Speaker 4: What are you going to take?
Speaker 3: Turns?
Speaker 1: Standing under the tent though? And the barbecue is going to go on here And the sandwiches.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, he's ordered sandwiches and slices pepperm splice and and raspberry and tram su When she rocks up as welly.
Speaker 8: Seven with seven times the fun It's where slides, rides and wildlife collide and via weld theme Fox we had a wildlife.
Speaker 9: Just this Jason Lawrence, Hi.
Speaker 3: Am excited about this. One's going to be more loose than the Bucksport. It will be. We are taking this show on the road with one hundred kids. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number if you want to come, because we want to bring you along. There will be no lines for the rides because you will have it to yourself.
Speaker 4: And here is the best bit. We have an on site nanny in the form of one Lauren Phillips, who will be responsible for one hundred children.
Speaker 3: I'll be running the kids club.
Speaker 4: I've seen you walk a lot of dogs went.
Speaker 3: Down the water slide, sending them down.
Speaker 4: You'll do that thing where you space them out and you see him come out, pile them all up.
Speaker 3: Boom boom boom boom boom. The safety protocols there, we'll keep everyone safe in this situation.
Speaker 4: Like on The Simpsons, we're there to cut home around the slide.
Speaker 1: That was a good episode.
Speaker 5: You're gonna have to cut me out of the slide.
Speaker 1: I didn't say that.
Speaker 3: We did. No, no, no, you said we're going to have a situation situation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't. I didn't mention your name.
Speaker 3: He looked right at me when you said it.
Speaker 4: I got a lazy eye.
Speaker 3: I don't worry. That won't be happening because I won't be going down any water slides. I'll be watching everyone else enjoy the water slides.
Speaker 4: Brad, save me. Hello mate?
Speaker 10: How are you?
Speaker 4: We are good? You are better? How many kids have you got?
Speaker 9: We are four?
Speaker 3: Mate? Do you all want to come or do you just want to pick a few faiths?
Speaker 4: Do you ever sleep at your house.
Speaker 9: Sometimes?
Speaker 4: Brad? We're going to hook you up with a couple of family passes so you can bring them all.
Speaker 10: Mate, fantastic, Thank you guys.
Speaker 9: I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: No to see you. See you next Thursday.
Speaker 4: It's a thing like to take the family out something like this. It isn't cheap and it's a real treat and that's why we want to try and do it for a heap of people across Melbourne to say thanks for listening to us.
Speaker 3: On Nova, including Jackie.
Speaker 5: How old are you?
Speaker 3: Your ten? Do you want to come to our kids? Stay out? Come by world? Who would you bring?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: My sister big sister, Little sister.
Speaker 3: Little sister, her name, her name even Jackie, We will see you on Thursday.
Speaker 1: Scary rides, Jackie.
Speaker 4: Thank you, sess in Mine Russia. Yeah, it's an amazing children, doesn't he a gun? Bye Weld seven s turning seven with seven times the fun It's where slides, rides and wildlife collide. Gun Bye World Theme Park. Come get a let me.
Speaker 3: You can also register vib the Nova player. Indeed, you can't get through on the phones.
Speaker 1: Get a Philip, it's clint here. Do you want to go to Gumby Will? Oh?
Speaker 9: Yes, please?
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, Philip. Do you have five kids?
Speaker 4: Jesays Philip.
Speaker 9: Technically I've got stick honest is twenty though?
Speaker 3: Oh that's that's technically.
Speaker 4: Do you drive a buscher?
Speaker 2: A van?
Speaker 9: Just anu action?
Speaker 3: Sounds like a big cup.
Speaker 4: The truck he just chucked him on there in the track.
Speaker 3: Philip, Are you going to bring off five? Leave this twenty year old out? He can come to if he wants, But sounds like you've cut him off from the family. Will already? Do you have any kids?
Speaker 9: Bring all of them if I could.
Speaker 3: You are most welcome down.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, we'll hook up with a couple of family passes. You hang there, mate, We got more chances to go a little bit later on eighteen months is the youngest.
Speaker 3: Had a melt this morning over three mate, you should have three more.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm ready to give my three away before sec We could have to have a sale that would require sleeping with my product.
Speaker 3: I didn't even understand what you just said that.
Speaker 4: It would require sleeping with my partner.
Speaker 3: It would, Yes, your wife's you got another one that we don't know about.
Speaker 4: One's enough at the moment. It was a stressful twenty brown.
Speaker 3: He's had the.
Speaker 4: He's another one. No, none of that. You won't be careful tonight. There'll be a lot of office festive parties.
Speaker 3: Lots what is the Thursday, Thursday the season?
Speaker 1: He's then the call and stick on the Friday, exactly right, Yeah, and then have the Saturday and the Sunday Monday off as well.
Speaker 3: I was invited to two festive parties tonight. I'm not going to any of them. Once in Richmond, once in the city. Yes, but it's too hard. We were we were also invited.
Speaker 1: Was it you know? You were?
Speaker 3: He was, No, you weren't. Oh god, no, you're not on the list.
Speaker 4: I want to be on the list.
Speaker 3: You're not on men, We're all going, what's it?
Speaker 4: What's you weaken me?
Speaker 5: He's not going. He wasn't invited. You and I could still turn up.
Speaker 3: He's not invited.
Speaker 4: Is the room on the list? Now?
Speaker 3: There's plenty of room on the list. We're just not on it.
Speaker 1: We should say we're going.
Speaker 4: How do I get on that list? I hate that out in front of a club, you're on the list? What we did?
Speaker 5: Come on exactly here, I'm on the list.
Speaker 4: They sit there with this silly little office works bloody clipboard. Sometimes it's a iPad now all high and hope it runs out of battery. Yeah, runs out of battery.
Speaker 3: Gringch chill out, just because you weren't invited to the party tonight.
Speaker 4: Where's the party I've got.
Speaker 11: Now?
Speaker 4: You said the city, I said, like.
Speaker 5: The industrial part of Richmond.
Speaker 4: If I'm walking the streets of Cremorn and you're in the city tonight, I'm going to be really upset.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to either of them on the list. No, I'm on all the lists.
Speaker 5: I'm just not.
Speaker 3: Getting up and doing my job in the morning. When I tick my name off the listener to the party, I.
Speaker 4: Don't know you now. Yesterday show Yesterday we were joined by the Novaus security guard Parla.
Speaker 3: Plo Pallo.
Speaker 4: If you'd like to meet Parlow. He featured in last night's video on our socials. I forwarded the video onto him because you know how.
Speaker 3: Into this did you?
Speaker 5: Because he's got his phone number on Instagram.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, they've got each other's phone number because their mates. Even though Jake had no idea what his name was, I.
Speaker 4: Sent him the video from last night and you're.
Speaker 5: Write, what did you write? Thanks for being a good sport?
Speaker 4: Yeah, got donuts.
Speaker 3: But he hasn't quite.
Speaker 1: Sure. He's given you a different number. He's given what else's number?
Speaker 3: His name is not really.
Speaker 1: How I shirk that annoying ranger from Nova give him a different number?
Speaker 4: Anyway, I think you would call him. He said, call me Balo and you go pal.
Speaker 1: He said food.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he said power. You can call me Pow and he called him pal.
Speaker 1: Wasn't more a soft.
Speaker 4: Not pal dog food, Power, Security. Okay, anyway, was in the studio yesterday.
Speaker 5: It's got something very peculiar in his hand.
Speaker 4: He does he's just on a renovation and he has put something in that right there is a full side.
Speaker 3: A full size body dry but you have a sharon.
Speaker 5: Then you stand next to it and it blow drives your body.
Speaker 3: Shows it quick yip, look like about three minutes?
Speaker 4: So what you stand there and then you turn around.
Speaker 3: I don't think I could cop standing there nude like I'm in the airport security for three minutes.
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 5: You have to put your arms out and spin around and it drives you.
Speaker 1: They've got something almost.
Speaker 4: Well, they've got one at sea World. After you get off the water.
Speaker 3: Park area SeaWorld, no results, you walk.
Speaker 4: Into it, You stand there and it drives you. Does it? It's three bucks?
Speaker 1: Ow good, it's three dollars.
Speaker 3: Just in the in the gold goes for about two seconds and it'd be dry.
Speaker 4: She's got me.
Speaker 3: But they would make a fortune on that giant dryer.
Speaker 4: I think about you just jump on the ground for two minutes where you body's dry.
Speaker 5: I think I think the hot air would flip me.
Speaker 3: Because every time I get out of the shower and Paul knows it and he laughs about it all the time. I get out of the shower, put my hair in a towel, I wrap myself in a towel after I've tried off, and then I just go on line the bed flight five minutes bring my body down, Yeah, to depress, to cool down.
Speaker 5: I have really hot shower.
Speaker 4: My wife does that.
Speaker 3: She's like, and I've started doing a really cold shower at the end, like an ice plunge. I like that at the end and you get the buzz. Then I still need to go online. The bend in my touth like five minutes.
Speaker 4: Little have it so hot that you're almost copping third degree?
Speaker 1: So nice, Yes, it's going to.
Speaker 3: Be hard in the summertime. It takes you a minute or like quite sometime to cool down when you're chicken. Then you've got to dry your hair and put a hot hair dryer on your already hot.
Speaker 1: The issue I have with the strip, Peter, if you will the three minutes, that's sorry. The strip what do you call it?
Speaker 3: Dryer?
Speaker 4: Strip?
Speaker 1: Dryer?
Speaker 4: Is the crevices? Well, you bend over, You're not surely not. You're bending. It's probably got a voice. You're raising a leg. It's bend and.
Speaker 3: I'd pop a groin if I put my leg up that hard to try and dry off.
Speaker 4: Well, you would have to imagine like one.
Speaker 3: You know, they say, as a human, we have a room teen of how we dry ourselves with our towels, and we do the same routine every time we get out of the shower. I'm trying to teach my boys think about.
Speaker 5: No, you don't teach it, you just learn how you like to do it.
Speaker 4: How do you do it?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: I don't know, you just naturally. Everyone like you would be different to me. You'd have your routine. I've got my routine, but I do the same Oh, straddle the towel.
Speaker 5: You do it the same way every day, over and over and over and over.
Speaker 3: That's your routine. You don't even realize you're doing it, but it's actually a habit.
Speaker 4: Do you draw genitals or your face first?
Speaker 5: Surely your face goes first.
Speaker 1: I'm just recounting this morning shower face. The thing you drive because you don't want to. You don't want to end end up on your face after doing your genitals.
Speaker 4: Now, well you don't want like you want to also dry top down otherwise the water runs down.
Speaker 3: But then you use that towel the next day. Yeah, makes no difference.
Speaker 4: Now she's got me there.
Speaker 3: You don't use a fresh towel every time. Hell, can do you change your towels?
Speaker 4: It's just getting you a day later.
Speaker 3: Sweating balls from yesterday.
Speaker 4: It's even worse, it's old balls on the face.
Speaker 3: No, you need to use the corner for your face or the middle for your face, in the corner of your old What about.
Speaker 4: When you're in the share house. What about when you're in the sharehouse? Would you have your own towel?
Speaker 3: No one's sharing it, nouch sharing your towel with anyone. I don't share a towel with Paul like sometimes I've got my towel.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, you don't have his on your face. No ever.
Speaker 3: I like a clean towel too, every day, every second day too.
Speaker 4: It must have been a.
Speaker 3: Bit of a bum on your.
Speaker 4: Line. Just look at me.
Speaker 3: You got a bit of a noisy, A bit of a noise on your face.
Speaker 4: You ha. You gotta be a nose on your chin there.
Speaker 3: I used to clean towel this morning. I don't have any understoo on my face.
Speaker 4: Thirty four.
Speaker 5: Should we use a clean towel every day?
Speaker 4: Guys?
Speaker 5: That's a lot of wash.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of washing dophens.
Speaker 5: Sometimes I have two showers.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four ten. Do you have an unusual bathroom routine?
Speaker 1: And we just saw about toweling?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I think we open it a little bit.
Speaker 1: He used cakes of soak. Freaked me out. Yeah, cakes of soap.
Speaker 3: We're all in. We're in a body washing again.
Speaker 1: That's impacted by the way you go.
Speaker 4: When people who sit down in the shower really rattle me, that's degrading.
Speaker 5: That's when you're really really I.
Speaker 4: Think it a Sheller beer for the first time.
Speaker 3: I can't stop thinking about the towel of the noise. We needed to change our toils all the time. Thirteen twenty four ten is out shammys.
Speaker 1: There is chamoir.
Speaker 3: Some people use chammies to dry.
Speaker 1: No, they do.
Speaker 4: They do what a lot of them at public pools and stuff like that. Shammy They roll them up, put them in their sports bow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can imagine a public but then they stay wet in the little container and you.
Speaker 4: Got weather noise on your face. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Do you have an unusual shower routine? And reten? What do you got? You know what? I got a neutral bullet give pack to go Perfect, the number one professional blender brand in the World thirteen.
Speaker 5: Twenty fourteen to us, and they got stolen from you.
Speaker 4: That's another issue. We'll go there another day. Have I got some great news for your own house?
Speaker 5: What excuse me?
Speaker 4: We are talking bathroom routine, shower routine, shower routine, other routine here on Nov. Thirteen, twenty four ten. We're just talking about you know, when you use the town. Yeah, if you dry urine and then day face, same situation with soap until now, Yeah, because you got.
Speaker 3: Look what we found on my body.
Speaker 4: That's ah, there's face soap and are not soap?
Speaker 1: Yes, because a lot of people go to their their regions first and then they finish on the arm a body wash. Gal, I hang on.
Speaker 4: So it's one make a soap, but it's double.
Speaker 5: Sided is oh no, I'm not into that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's one cake of soap. One side says his face, the other side says and the I'll tell you what that's going to get into that. That's a dangerous game when it starts getting thin exactly once it thins out your finger, ll bloody, you might break through.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you're not putting it.
Speaker 5: It's sort of the outskirts anyway.
Speaker 1: I don't use soap.
Speaker 4: I don't use.
Speaker 5: I'm a body wash girl.
Speaker 4: All right, let's go to the lies happen. Hey, we're talking about.
Speaker 3: Do you know what? We're talking about bathish bathroom, but in particular shower routines. I've got a friend who has a bath every night, and he has a lot. He runs a bath and he has a bath every night year old. Sometimes he has a bath in the morning.
Speaker 1: No, you can't be running in the morning.
Speaker 5: Sometimes he has a bath in the morning for work.
Speaker 1: It takes ten minutes to around it.
Speaker 3: That's my bath is so big and our water pressure is so low that it takes about forty in the morning before work. Yep, scrubber dub dub does he puts on man in the tub.
Speaker 4: You know what, I don't mind. Have you seen those wet rooms where the bath is in the shower.
Speaker 3: I have one of those.
Speaker 4: No good.
Speaker 3: Everywhere, and then when you don't use the bath, it's all we need to clean.
Speaker 4: You really turned me on the we're talking about the full level wet room though, we're staying with the bathroom.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, right, you'd be a bath guy.
Speaker 3: Clinton. No, definitely about a man in a bath, absolutely no, give it a shot just a man in a bath on his own.
Speaker 4: No, you're going to get the water. You're got to get the water level perfect. Otherwise, what about climbing in with a man in a bath? How do you go and then all the water goes over the.
Speaker 5: Edge of.
Speaker 3: Bather? Okay, so we're talking about the full naked in you life in my back.
Speaker 4: Guys, full length body dries. We can try one.
Speaker 3: Next week because it's around in.
Speaker 4: Tell them where they have the full length body drives.
Speaker 9: Come by the world.
Speaker 4: Has at least one or two dry dryers.
Speaker 3: There you go dry fast, dry, because.
Speaker 4: We are going to come by a world next Thursday.
Speaker 3: We're like, I'm going to feel like a dog though, because I do it with my dog in the dog.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no, We'll get you in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll go in the dry You're gonna have.
Speaker 4: To get wet.
Speaker 9: I reckon old three of you and fit in there. They're enough to fit a whole family in like.
Speaker 3: A drying room a room.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, let's all get in the body dry next Thursday. Okay.
Speaker 3: I know I don't want to be in a bath with you, and I don't want to be in a body I never want to be in a bathroom situation with you.
Speaker 1: We'll be spinning around like three roast chickens.
Speaker 5: You two can go in there and have a lovely time.
Speaker 4: Thirteen and twenty four to ten is our number. To join us on the air we shower routines.
Speaker 3: What do you got, Alara? Good morning, Good morning?
Speaker 5: What's your weird shower routine?
Speaker 4: I washed my hair from outside the shower.
Speaker 2: I lean my body into the shell and.
Speaker 3: I know what you mean, hang on, hang on, wait, your body's getting wet, but your head not. No, no, no.
Speaker 2: I have my body on the outside of the tower and I leap into the shower.
Speaker 1: It's like a salo.
Speaker 3: Oh and so you you're not actually in the No, that's a separate shower you must have.
Speaker 5: You don't want to get the hair on you when it runs down to rinse it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's.
Speaker 3: Stop everywhere, sell on job.
Speaker 4: You know an Amazon you can buy Oh, here we go. You know the basins at the head dress, Yeah, you can get those, and they're like plastic on a little stand.
Speaker 3: How to get the water in it?
Speaker 4: Well, I guess you'd have to use the attachment from in the shower. You still need to do that you need to hose contraption.
Speaker 5: Oh no, just get it all done it once.
Speaker 3: Although I love, I do love a long shower, I'm not We're not in water restrictions anymore. Remember when like odd houses got to shower on Mondays and Wednesdays, even.
Speaker 4: At three o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 3: What about the people that had signs on the front lawn where if they had nice this is tank water. Don't abuse me.
Speaker 4: I love a shower at the airport, Yeah, you do.
Speaker 3: And that's weird so much to international airport, acceptable domestic airport. No one's having a shower when they fly to Sydney at the take your thongs.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine the in the.
Speaker 4: Lounge has one?
Speaker 3: Oh they're lovely and it's all in there.
Speaker 4: There's a toilet, there's bathroom, there's mirror, you've got your whole.
Speaker 1: You know how future people are and what shenanigans going on those showers?
Speaker 4: You think.
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 5: You think right now people are having throwdowns a hot.
Speaker 4: Bed for all things. No, it's not thirteen twenty fourteen. Have you had a throw down in a lounge? If I will be blown away now theory right, I'm telling.
Speaker 3: You, No, you're wrong.
Speaker 1: I've got a friend at an air line who is very high up, who tells me that the lounge is notorious for it.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty fourteen. Kidding, if you.
Speaker 5: Have had do you think it's people having affairs?
Speaker 3: Probably be a good spot for it.
Speaker 4: Probably that wasn't in George clenn he's up in the air. It's very transactional.
Speaker 3: Although there's lots of there's lots of people you bump into in the lounge.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 3: You and I were walking out of the bathroom together, Clint, I went, I went into the men's toilets the other day. Remember I was to throw down with no one, But I don't know who got a bigger front meal.
Speaker 5: The poor man at the urinal.
Speaker 4: Thought, I thought, what were you using the urinal?
Speaker 3: I thought it was the women's I walked straight in. You guys should have doors. There should be a second safety door. Before that, we just the door was so like it's pulled open and I just walked in and there's a man with his willy out.
Speaker 1: That's how it works.
Speaker 3: Why aren't the urinals in cubicles?
Speaker 4: Because he liked to chat.
Speaker 1: Oh I don't chat.
Speaker 4: Oh, no, same.
Speaker 1: Chat. But there is there is a small divided between the urinals. Sometimes the trough is a wild situation.
Speaker 4: Hey you, executive producer, Brady, do you have a bathroom routine? One of the callers gave us a buzz before and she has three different towers, one for her feet, one for her and one for her face. That's a lot of washing about Torso, Oh my god, you know what they need. They need a towel that has differentes.
Speaker 3: Nepolutin, like a pink, a brown, and a white.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna call it. This is going to be the nicest day of the year.
Speaker 3: It is first one degrees and sparkling out there.
Speaker 1: January and February and March.
Speaker 4: Now, this is an absolute ripping day. Head.
Speaker 3: Do you think you could because we sit in this studio right with the e conditioning on and its freeze and the illegal tint is a park bench across the road in the sun on Clarendon Street.
Speaker 5: Do you think I could go and do a cross down there?
Speaker 3: A little later, I've seen what.
Speaker 4: I think you should learn.
Speaker 3: It looks amazing, but from here you can't tell you because we have this darker than legal tint on these windows.
Speaker 1: You have my permission to go.
Speaker 4: Do you reckon the cordless mike could work? You should go out on the Claron Street.
Speaker 3: Because you were late this morning, Jason. So I wandered down and went and grabbed a coffee across the road, and I had my headphone still on, and I heard the whole thing from the coffee shop.
Speaker 4: The the mic will work. We'll try that at seven thirty.
Speaker 5: Go soak up some sunshine and bite vitamin D.
Speaker 4: Had a little situation yesterday. I went to Chatty to pick up close for you. Actually, because we're getting my personal shopper. We're getting a match of it and matching outfits for our festive Christmas party tomorrow.
Speaker 3: By the way, congratulations to us.
Speaker 5: It's quarter past seven.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, what did this bug lugs just say?
Speaker 1: Just then?
Speaker 3: He said, for a festive festive Christmas?
Speaker 5: Did you call it a festive Christmas?
Speaker 4: He did? He doubled it like a real.
Speaker 5: I was just patting us on the back and making it to seven.
Speaker 1: Behavior from you, and it slipped out after festive. That's my bad.
Speaker 4: Sorry, everyone say you're a bit phone flit up. It was me say say the sea word you get Maria. Morning everyone, this is Nober one hundred. I was just quickly.
Speaker 3: Quarter past seven. He's not a bad We've lasted this long. And Jase, you are on top of the Mariah Sea word. Telly, Oh really, yeah, you're topping it.
Speaker 4: Dull damn, you're coming in close behind. I was mentioning I was at Chatty buying clothes for our festive lunch tomorrow, and I was going into Saber. Well, I was going.
Speaker 3: Had a rebrand. I think it's quite currently.
Speaker 4: It was going tober. However, I was wearing Saber shorts.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 4: Well, what's wrong with that?
Speaker 3: You're a fan of the brand.
Speaker 4: I don't like. I don't like walking into shops where I'm wearing the clothes.
Speaker 3: That's such a strange thing because all you wear nine times out of ten is country Road and or your shop at his Country Road.
Speaker 5: You've never had a problem with it before in you life.
Speaker 4: No, it's a wonder. I don't country Road. I go to country Road.
Speaker 5: I should have worn your cyber shorts country Road.
Speaker 4: I took my pants off in the car park Chatty and change to some other shorts.
Speaker 3: Why did you do that?
Speaker 4: Because I just I don't know. You are a strange little man.
Speaker 5: You put your shorts on to go to Saba.
Speaker 4: No I took them off. I had a different brand in the car.
Speaker 3: So you stood in Chadston car park in your red Grundy.
Speaker 1: No I did it in the car. It's so hard. It's so hard with the steering, Will Clint, you should try getting out of suits getting into active wear.
Speaker 4: It's so hard.
Speaker 5: Why did you do that?
Speaker 4: Because I felt rat.
Speaker 5: You wanted different pants to go to Chads.
Speaker 4: I didn't want to walk into the Sarba store going, hey, represent wearing your brand?
Speaker 5: That like real, real kookie behavior really.
Speaker 3: To get Are you serious that you're questioning if that's kookie behavior to get changed in the car at Chadston because you don't want to wear the shorts from the shop that you're going to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that's a bit like who even.
Speaker 5: Carries a spare pair of pants around in the car?
Speaker 4: I did in case, so I was going to go to the shop.
Speaker 3: You're mad, you there's something You've got a screw less difference the first time we've thought that. But this is really provant.
Speaker 4: No, I think it's a thing successful shop. Yeah, it was great, ah good? And then I got back to the car.
Speaker 5: You did not for the driver put my comfy's on.
Speaker 4: Let's stick with wardrobe, but let's head to a wedding.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's do it. Because we've got a wedding coming up Friday, and I'm intrigued about what we're all wearing.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen the dress code. Is it smart sort of cocktailor you don't know.
Speaker 3: The dress card.
Speaker 5: It'll be a suit for short dress, to wear a bull gown?
Speaker 4: Can I wear a black suit? Or should I wear a color?
Speaker 1: You should wear color?
Speaker 4: I wear green?
Speaker 1: Color a summer celebrate it.
Speaker 3: How green?
Speaker 4: I'm wearing green? By the way, you can't wear green. I'm wearing green. I'm gonna wear like army green dark.
Speaker 1: Army disposals or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you won't see me.
Speaker 5: You'll be camouflage. No, one't even see Lauren.
Speaker 4: Question. I'm next to some sort of arrangement.
Speaker 3: Would you don't wear a floral.
Speaker 1: Shirt wearing a gown whereby the g bang is visible? Like see through dress?
Speaker 3: What do you think you think I'll be wearing a sea through chest dress with a g string visible. No?
Speaker 1: Okay, because this happens at a wedding. The guest, the guest wore a g string inspired dress. Now it's, as you can imagine, caused a bit.
Speaker 3: Of a It's a real thing at the moment, these naked dresses, because it's like a thing to where like you can see the lingerie or the underwear, and then it's like a lace dress over the top. It's a whole thing. It's not for me because I don't have the body for it.
Speaker 1: Mostly see, there was mixed reaction. Someone said, really, what were you thinking? Oh, this isn't Passion nightclub in Ibiza. Guests are there to celebrate the newly words, not admire your bum.
Speaker 4: You know. I tend to agree.
Speaker 3: I don't think a wedding someone actually write that.
Speaker 4: If you're a guessed, it shouldn't be about you.
Speaker 1: But someone else want to look nice.
Speaker 4: I still look nice, but I don't want to look like I've just come from the Bucks party either.
Speaker 5: I know many people that were at this wedding and I thought, well.
Speaker 1: How about this comment?
Speaker 3: Gorgey?
Speaker 4: God, look at it body, where's that dress from?
Speaker 1: And who's a trainer?
Speaker 3: I think it's she does have a good trainer.
Speaker 1: I think I would love to go a wedding where that was the attiree.
Speaker 3: I just like to be It's a thing.
Speaker 5: It's fashion at the moment.
Speaker 3: Snaked a wedding, snaked dress things not at a wedding.
Speaker 4: A wedding is supposed to be classy.
Speaker 1: No g banger, no denim, Oh no denim?
Speaker 4: Fine? What about someone rocked on one of our weddings, in one of one of our wedding in Denham and I.
Speaker 3: Was in denim? What sort of what was the dress coat?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: Formal you say smart, casual, coastal.
Speaker 5: No, Denim's not formal?
Speaker 3: No denim like double denim? Yeah, I think it was double like a Canadian tuxedo. Did they have a denim hat on as well? Like justin Timberlake at.
Speaker 4: The m Ay thirteen, twenty four to ten. Can we talk taki weddings.
Speaker 3: My friend was a bridesmaid in attack wedding.
Speaker 4: Ones we're classed as a tacky wedding.
Speaker 3: Well, the bridesmaid's dresses were hot pink with cutouts around their belly buttons encrusted with diamondes, and they had quiffs in their hair and they had diamonds in there.
Speaker 4: You know that gifted the bridesmaid with.
Speaker 3: Equipp is like where it's teased up and like.
Speaker 5: But there was a time when it was the quick. It's a bit of a before.
Speaker 4: Yes, it looks like you've got fairy floss on your.
Speaker 3: Heart and they make up hair and makeup girl, but dazzled their hair with like these dime on.
Speaker 4: You should have done as the kid may the gift for the bride'smaids, or should have had belly button rings.
Speaker 3: I think they all have to pay for their own dresses as well, now like eight hundred dollars wear.
Speaker 4: What wedding involves? A pink stretch hummer tacky?
Speaker 3: No, I don't mind it, really, it's your day. Do what you want.
Speaker 4: If you're getting married on the Gold Coast, thirteen twenty fourteen is our number.
Speaker 3: But if it was a black stretch hummer that black say ca, oh, you're just not pink guy.
Speaker 4: I'm a pink guy, just not in the hummer form. Thirteen twenty fourteen is our number.
Speaker 2: You do you?
Speaker 5: It's your wedding day.
Speaker 4: Have you been to a tacky wedding? Let's see how bad we can get we are talking tacky wedding.
Speaker 5: Yes, oh you do you it's your wedding.
Speaker 3: Can do what you want. I love I love going to weddings where they're a bit different.
Speaker 4: Like where do you see mother Teresa on my left? Here? If you can hear it off.
Speaker 1: The air, where do you sit on? What do you call it? Dances?
Speaker 3: The first dance?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but.
Speaker 4: Choregraph choreographs.
Speaker 3: If they nail it, it's great. If they balls it up, it's also great. Okay, But the first hand I see.
Speaker 4: I figured, we're not here a dancing in the stars. Can we just do a Waltson card?
Speaker 5: But some people really nail it.
Speaker 1: It's so fun, especially when there's a beat drop.
Speaker 3: It's funny to watch it back on Instagram when it's someone else's wedding that you don't know and you yet all judge you about it. But when you are in the heat of the moment of a wedding, all that stuff is so fun.
Speaker 4: You know what I do when the flower girls or the guys walking down handing out the beers? Have you seen those on Instagram?
Speaker 5: Like the groomsman and the flower boys?
Speaker 3: Cute?
Speaker 4: All right, let's go back back. You've been to a tacking wedding.
Speaker 3: Money, Yes, my.
Speaker 11: Got married with Moie and she had as.
Speaker 4: Hold about to start again morning.
Speaker 11: I'm going through halfway through my first storry.
Speaker 10: Pole dancing Mormon who got married at a golf club with Mouey and had a disney sing wedding. She also had a jumping castle that was post comfort.
Speaker 4: The jumping didn't actually arrived jumping.
Speaker 3: Did you have a bucking do we not? Quite?
Speaker 10: You're talking about dancing choreographed her daddy daughter. There was a choreographic mind dance, line dance.
Speaker 5: She's a pole dancer.
Speaker 7: She's a pole dancing Mormon, pole dancing Mormon Mormon in I think she said a pole dancing woman in it was Mormon.
Speaker 4: Imagine filling out that filter on a dating website.
Speaker 3: I know, buddy, Why did she do line dancing not pole dancing?
Speaker 4: Isn't first more for the crowd?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: Twenty four ten is down and we're talking tacky weddings, Brian?
Speaker 3: Was it your wedding or one you went to?
Speaker 4: Good morning morning?
Speaker 9: It was actually my niece's wedding. We had a little bit of a budget wedding, but I didn't even have alcohol and we had all paper plates and.
Speaker 4: That's all right, Yeah, I'm sorry, it's okay. If it's a budget wedding, that's fine. But you could spend the same money just hiring normal plate.
Speaker 3: Instead of buying that's his stuff's expensive to hire.
Speaker 4: No, but you can. You can hire cheap plates. It doesn't have to be bloody.
Speaker 3: Beside, my friend went to bring a plate wedding get to bring a plate of food. She was like, what do I bring? It didn't have any restrictions around it. It just said bring a plate to food.
Speaker 1: It was right, Can we ask you what what was the food? What's the food was?
Speaker 4: Off? Was in a bad ra.
Speaker 9: It was like a hot pot, you know when they make the New Zealand hot pox.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he actually went up there.
Speaker 9: It actually gave you a like a scoop in a in a pot. Yeah, yeah, like a stew yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Random they have.
Speaker 4: Do they have a wedding cake?
Speaker 9: I actually did, yeah, but yeah, all I think.
Speaker 1: They have yeahs mud cake?
Speaker 5: Yeah, coals mud cake is so good.
Speaker 3: Have you seen the people on Instagram that get the coals my cake and like piles them up and cakes out of them. That was the one thing I always think I could do that, never done it.
Speaker 4: I said, we're not dropping money on the wedding cake. No one eats it. I hate it.
Speaker 1: So what do you get cocktails?
Speaker 4: No, no, we did a wedding cake. It just not bougie.
Speaker 3: Just basically I love wedding. I ate wedding cake and wedding really yeah, if it's good one yeah yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Some people serve it on the dance floor. Yeah you know yeah, they's seven on the dance are you dancing? Go on at it.
Speaker 4: We had rakaroons because they were in trend.
Speaker 3: They were did you have a macaroon cake?
Speaker 4: No, no, we just had macaroons on the shore trendy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they replaced.
Speaker 4: Ye uh. Let's go to Vicky morning.
Speaker 2: Vic, Hi, good morning.
Speaker 5: Wedding was it?
Speaker 2: It was my own wedding.
Speaker 5: Jesus, something you regret or do you love it still?
Speaker 2: Thirty one years ago? Was So we had after we had their meals and everything, at the end, we had a pawn boat. So a fake cardboard boat came out covered in pawns. Waiters dress as sailors.
Speaker 3: Prawn It was.
Speaker 2: Like this supper and they brought all these prawns.
Speaker 5: Out and were you in the boat?
Speaker 4: Was there any water?
Speaker 3: After dinner, they bought a cardboard boat out that was filled with prawns.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And waiters dressed as sailor.
Speaker 4: It was like the flintstones. You'd see their feet come out of the bottom of the boat.
Speaker 3: To walk the boat.
Speaker 2: I was on some type of wheels.
Speaker 5: It wasn't the prawn boats.
Speaker 3: First radio. I just liked to also, so I thought she said they had a pawn boat, and I was like, that is tay.
Speaker 4: You know what. I love weddings where they serve burgers and stuff late in the night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the late night, like yeah, the macas run around. There's a Channel nine reporter who got married a few weeks ago.
Speaker 5: I love her who on social its great journal as well.
Speaker 3: And she had ordered something like two hundred cheeseburgers and they went and picked them up. They'd pre ordered, prepaid. In their delivery, they put like stickers on them with their names and they I love that personalized.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now we're talking.
Speaker 3: I like your prawn boat. Actually bring back the prawn.
Speaker 1: You're diving into a prawn off the prawn boat.
Speaker 4: That is frightening hearing that news. Clint, that's another attempted abduction.
Speaker 5: Was is it the same person they're looking for.
Speaker 1: I don't know at the moment whether they're all linked or not. But that's three in as many weeks, that one on Tuesday morning Baronia Heights Primary School, following similar incidents in Blackburn and Tullomarine.
Speaker 3: So there's no like if it's the right car, and no apparent link.
Speaker 4: At the moment not surprises me. We're only talking to the missing persons of the police yesterday about just how heavy we are with surveillance in this day and age.
Speaker 5: There's footage of everybody.
Speaker 4: The fact that there's not footage of the actual specific car or even almost.
Speaker 3: You would hope that the police have a bit more information that they're just not revealing yet. Well maybe, well.
Speaker 4: This is you know, this at a time when you encourage your kids to get fit, get healthy, walk to scape. I was only some the other day, like we shining there's a servo down the road from us, and like Felix's eleven, it's like can I stuck down of the survey And I was like, oh, I don't know, mate, And then I thought, God, when I was eleven, mate, I was BMX all over the bloody somewhe you wouldn't even know where I was. It's a different world. The safety houses, its.
Speaker 1: Not safety houses, but Neighborhood Watch is still a thing.
Speaker 4: We'll revisit this a little bit later on in the show. I think it's worth I think it's more.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm not a parent, but I assume just encourage your kids to be aware.
Speaker 3: There was that parenting show was so scary and they fill children no no, and they filmed I think Ellie langdons yes, and they the.
Speaker 4: Kids parental guidance and they tried to coach them in with c and stuff.
Speaker 5: How to teach the kids.
Speaker 4: Some kids didn't, some kids did. Yeah, that's the thing, you know.
Speaker 5: But you're right, arm your kids with the right tools and information.
Speaker 4: You've got to have the chat. You know. It's not about scaring them. It's just about preparing them. It's that time of year.
Speaker 3: Will be careful, be careful, don't say the sea words.
Speaker 4: Say the sea word. We get Mariah. It is ending into the festive season and with that comes the dreaded. I call it dreaded.
Speaker 3: It's embarrassing. Sometimes. Spotify list it really sums up who you are and what you're into.
Speaker 4: Please explain for people under a rock.
Speaker 3: So if you have Spotify and you play music through Spotify. At the end of the year, you get a thing called Spotify wrapped and it tells you the songs you've listened to the most, top five songs, top five artists.
Speaker 4: So I'm seeing this on socials a lot. So it came out last night.
Speaker 1: Didn't I don't know.
Speaker 5: I got to work this morning and everyone said.
Speaker 3: What's your spotifyin?
Speaker 1: I think it's sometimes trying.
Speaker 3: To find it, and my Apple wasn't even updated enough to update the app, and then I got it this morning.
Speaker 4: Sometimes we pop up on people's podcasts around Yes, show up, you can do better.
Speaker 1: A lot of my friends I've seen this morning have some real cool bangers.
Speaker 3: Okay, well I've got mine, and I think there is absolutely probably no surprise. Who was on my list? Do you want the albums or do you want them?
Speaker 4: I want the songs? Number one, Yes, Taylor Swift, Cruel Summer was my number one, followed by Lover and.
Speaker 5: Yes Claire and number five is the Man.
Speaker 3: I love that one.
Speaker 4: This would be her at Home red Wine crying away.
Speaker 1: I love this, sending me a voice note Na come around Rose read Lover.
Speaker 3: Taylor Swift was my number one, Number two, number five now Teddy Swims was my number four with Lose Control. But number three.
Speaker 5: He's a bit random.
Speaker 4: What is this?
Speaker 3: It's Peter Alexander and I love her, but this was like a song she did with Morgan Evans. But I thought on listens to some of her other songs more. This one surprised me. It is a great song. Date night, Peter Alexander.
Speaker 1: A big Taylor Swift.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, and so she was my top album, Taylor Swift. And then would you believe she said me? You told me little old Lauren Phillips from Melbourne Taylor's We've sent me a personalized missy.
Speaker 4: You say your name in it.
Speaker 3: Maybe stand by for generic tell us with very personalized.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 3: Hi, I just wanted to say thank you so much for why did you stop it? Did you cut out what you said? Hi, Lauren?
Speaker 4: We must have cut out by the whole thing. Maybe you can hear.
Speaker 8: The well, Hi, I just wanted to say thank you so much for being one of my top listeners on Spotify.
Speaker 3: That's so nice of you.
Speaker 8: I look back on this year and I think about how specially you guys made it for us being on the Aerostour when all over the world we went to Europe, Australia, Asia, back through America then to Canada, and so thank you if you came to see the show. Thank you for streaming the music. It's just been such a wild ride and I really appreciate everything you guys have done, including listening to my music so much.
Speaker 3: Thanks Lauren person. She's smart though, because so many people say it would have been more one.
Speaker 1: Find the in a piece of a busy schedule to send you.
Speaker 5: I can't believe you guys cut out the high law?
Speaker 4: Did you get a message from Royal Lotus? This was his number one number? Remember the other week he was like, guys, guys, we're gonna play sophiell A Specter. Have you played the Royal Lotuss? What a bang up?
Speaker 3: But this song only came out recently. We're talking you must have listened to it a lot in the last few months, Lauren.
Speaker 4: If we're talking new music, check out what his number two was.
Speaker 3: Is. It's Fleetwood math Are you kiddy?
Speaker 2: Still? Never?
Speaker 4: And because he's a teenage girl, let's round up the final three in my car.
Speaker 5: I got his car this morning. He drove me to work, and you have three a w on.
Speaker 3: That's what's going on? And Rachel the rest. That's a banger, but you really are a teenage girl? Body is the.
Speaker 4: Rapt list?
Speaker 3: Yours?
Speaker 1: The Killers? Hands it over the Killers.
Speaker 4: Number one, mine's a family account.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, number one?
Speaker 4: No, No, it's a family account, so we all share it.
Speaker 5: So if anyone we know how family count works, thank you.
Speaker 3: Potato potato?
Speaker 4: Was it really potato potato?
Speaker 1: Yeah, potato potato.
Speaker 4: Number two?
Speaker 5: Is that Kendrick Lamar or some such thing?
Speaker 4: Gorillas?
Speaker 5: This is what your kids.
Speaker 4: This is eminem and Juice World.
Speaker 1: Juice.
Speaker 3: Clint.
Speaker 5: Do you think it's Hudson or Lou That his wife that's listening to.
Speaker 4: Now, that's Wendy the mother in law. I reckon the third song?
Speaker 5: Who chose Juice World?
Speaker 1: And never heard of it?
Speaker 4: Lauren, I'm going to have.
Speaker 1: A chat with my eleven year old go to get my supplements.
Speaker 4: My eleven year old son has obviously been using the.
Speaker 5: Account because he's a bit of a gangster.
Speaker 3: When I spoke to him on the phone yesterday, I asked him something and he went, oh, hell no, I ain't doing that. And I was like, excuse me? Did you just say hell no doing that?
Speaker 4: This is what he's been listening to at number three.
Speaker 3: For the contract driving to work with like the hydraulics on your car, lowering the havel. Yeah, it's so good.
Speaker 4: It really says a lot about a person.
Speaker 3: Really does it. Let's let's what about this though my artist I was obviously Taylor Swift was number one, Kerry Alexander was too, Teddy Swims three, Cold Play four five, John Mayer?
Speaker 4: You know why she'd be a music during a session player?
Speaker 1: Oh was that on the background?
Speaker 4: Do you play music during a session? Are you a music girl? Do you like a soundtrack?
Speaker 3: I like music, but I'm not like didn't listened to Jock. Couldn't tell you the last time I missed John. I listened to John Mayer.
Speaker 4: I'm going to remember anyway.
Speaker 3: Don't be jealous just because Taylor Swift sent me personalized message because I went number one on her list, So.
Speaker 4: You know what, I like to apologize. We have the unedited version.
Speaker 3: Hello Lauren, Hello Laurence Phillips. I just wanted to say thank you so much for being one of my personalized Hello Laurence Phillips, it.
Speaker 4: Is right on eight o'clock five K question coming up very soon. I'm devastated. Why I bought tickets in the blockhouse? Tell yeah, yeah, and I think.
Speaker 3: Producer, did you do that? Yeah? With the tickets, we.
Speaker 4: Can buy different packages. What's it a package? When's the drawn buy fifty tickets, buy one as a like a one off purchase, or you have to you can buy one off? Did you buy tickets too?
Speaker 3: And he seems like the kind of guy who in a house of land.
Speaker 4: He looks like a raffle guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so how much I'm.
Speaker 4: I dropped fifty bucks? Oh yeah, that's it's a blockhouse. So would you take the eight milk the block block? I'd take the cash, I'd.
Speaker 5: Take the eight mel No way, otherwise you win the whole thing, right.
Speaker 4: In the whole thing.
Speaker 3: But how I take five houses plus you need five?
Speaker 4: No, I don't need you sell them.
Speaker 1: You sell them individually. It's a lot of works. We get Marty Fox to do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Marty do it. Marty do it for a couple of cans.
Speaker 5: Cake anyway, it's what I mean. We could have one each and sell two.
Speaker 4: What we're all going to live together like in Ramsey.
Speaker 5: Street community Ramsey Street.
Speaker 1: Do you know what we can broadcast out of the wellness center in the middle o.
Speaker 3: The world of cement to be the only one using that.
Speaker 4: Can anybody else has bought a ticket?
Speaker 5: Did he say how many tickets there were?
Speaker 3: No, they don't keeping Adrian Portali not poor, wrong chose of words there. But if he he has to give away the eight million dollars and he's still stuck with five houses, then what is he doing well?
Speaker 4: So that's what happened last year. We couldn't give the blockhouses away, so he ended up selling one. Yeah, A big shout out to him as well. He's been in the news the last couple of days. I know he's been coppying it for some people. But you know what, back in your box. This guy is self made. He used to be an uber driver overseas, like he started rock Bond year. Yeah, worked his way up, made himself a fortune, and then he's been going around shopping centers.
Speaker 3: Putting one hundred and fifty thousand dollars tabs at supermarkets so.
Speaker 4: People can buy groceries. For Chris, stop the words. I stopped the word I said for two day I was.
Speaker 3: Going to say for Christ today it was.
Speaker 4: It was lunch of Christ's house. Jay, That's what I said, Christ. I said ya Jeeds.
Speaker 1: No, I think he did it. I heard it all, I said, Christ.
Speaker 3: The word was said in full.
Speaker 4: You're up to six now, adri.
Speaker 5: If you think he said half the word, play.
Speaker 3: Half the song.
Speaker 4: What have I done? You say the C word? We play Mariah, this is number one hundred. I apologize everyone. That's two for me today.
Speaker 3: That's too. You're on the top of the leader board six men and six plays, right, I'm on four Clinton, three producers, one our listeners. I don't really want to encourage it, but they're on three. Don't try and catch up.
Speaker 4: Or you can't do it.
Speaker 1: You're going to take some catching.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what I am rapable. You're listening to no but just for that song we're talking about Adrian Pautelly, the guy I bought all the blockhouses currently don't.
Speaker 3: Applying for the ra and then there's a ruffle to win them all and you just reminded us if you winnin if we win, so.
Speaker 1: I've got the bronze package, I'll be headless.
Speaker 4: Ten three entries, I would I'd rather bloody there we go if I'm win. Kyle Sandlans won than New two. What you don't mean that no, you're right, I don't, but I just know you would tease me. You're faced on me from there every day.
Speaker 3: Every day we have house buddies.
Speaker 5: You can come and use the wellnesses and that's it.
Speaker 4: Jase, come down. Oh we can't open the gate. We lost the buzzer. Sorry, Jason, get you next to again.
Speaker 3: When is the drawing blockhouses?
Speaker 4: I mean went on.
Speaker 1: When to make sure I had some tickets before you did.
Speaker 4: If you win, I'm sure it's all above board. But you know, we've all been part of a dodgery raffle here and there.
Speaker 3: It's all above board.
Speaker 5: People win this stuff all the time, from Adrian or telling.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm sure his stuff's above board. But we've all done like a dodging raffle, aren't we?
Speaker 3: Sort of dodgy raffle.
Speaker 5: I've never done a dodgy raffle, sort of dodgy raffle.
Speaker 4: What do you do? Like you know, have you doing like you're selling your own scratches like school like school fates and that's what are you bringing the school?
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: Are you running a legal raffles chunking?
Speaker 4: Just in the past. If there's someone that you're like Oh, you know, Dolores does a lot for the school community. Be great for her to.
Speaker 1: Wink that raffles for the kids.
Speaker 4: When you rip the tickets of the raffle tickets and you give her, you know, pink eighty six, you just put the other half scrunchled in your hand, scratched up in your hand, and then you use that hand when putting.
Speaker 3: It in your hand. No one's doing that, your dodgy. You're a scammer, you are, and then you scammer. We're getting the Feds onto you.
Speaker 1: Eighty six, Dolores, You've got a scratchal ticket in your head.
Speaker 3: It's all squndled up.
Speaker 4: Car keeper.
Speaker 3: Everyone would know because they'd be like, that ticket's too scruntled, that's been in his hand. Are you too done?
Speaker 4: You brought it up?
Speaker 3: You're a scammers, You're done, scammer.
Speaker 4: Well, good morning, Melbourne. If you're new to the adventure, every day at eight o'clock we give you a chance to win five thousand dollars. We are on the air live and staying with you in the lead up to the festive holidays.
Speaker 3: I panicked then.
Speaker 4: Didn't say it.
Speaker 1: Don't even take the risk, bro, No, it's all good, bro.
Speaker 3: It's not no, you're played Maria Kerry three times six.
Speaker 4: Hasn't been three times, it's been twice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but now you're out in front six times six.
Speaker 4: Stuff doesn't Matt Lauren for me three?
Speaker 3: Anyway, it's about the five thousand dollars question. Now we're going to give you three questions. You pick, you win. Mardi Southyar good morning.
Speaker 11: Good morning.
Speaker 2: On the way to work, I am, yes, just to visit some customers.
Speaker 4: Oh, Mark, you've got a new partner. How new on the scene? Two months? Have we dropped the L word yet?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You know, you know and when you when you said it, did they say it back to you straight away?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh god, that's well.
Speaker 11: We're old, you see, like, Yeah, you're around you like, let's let's just do this.
Speaker 1: You're good?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Ollena or are we out?
Speaker 4: Yeah? You got no time to waste. What's the exactly love? You'll learn it one half? All right, So let's do this.
Speaker 3: It's lunch.
Speaker 4: Head to KFC and get more bang for your bucket with KC's patch Lunch for nine to ninety five not available on delivery. Margie, do we want to go? An easy question for fifty medium for five hundred or a hard one for five k What are we doing?
Speaker 11: Let's go medium?
Speaker 3: Hey, five hundred dollars money sounds like a sensible lady.
Speaker 4: She does indeed smart as well. What are you doing listening to us? Margie? All right, you are going to hear a question. There is three seconds afterwards that you have to answer in that time. If the buzzer goes and you out of time, it's all over. So my suggestion is if you don't know it, yes, are you ready?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 3: Good luck?
Speaker 4: Which Disney film features the song When You Wish upon a Star?
Speaker 3: Three two? Aladdin? No, that's a whole don't You're right?
Speaker 1: Pinocchio?
Speaker 3: Pinocchio, Yo, it's Pinocchio's a better movie liked? So yeah, I agree you. Aladin music's way better. That song sounds like it's from like the eighteen hundred that was when you were invented, Jason, something a little more modern.
Speaker 4: That's off my Spotify wrap on. Hey, I'm so sorry, thanks for giving it a crack though.
Speaker 1: Okay, no, all good guys.
Speaker 9: Have a great day.
Speaker 1: You two.
Speaker 5: I think we should play a whole new world. I love that song.
Speaker 11: Yeah, please do agree don't you.
Speaker 3: Think we should play it's sort of top forty to so much trouble already.
Speaker 4: Exactly looking for a whole new world.
Speaker 3: Mariah Kerry wrists for a moment. Do we not have it Onasis?
Speaker 4: Please? Oh? Do?
Speaker 1: I don't know if that can be turned around that quickly?
Speaker 4: Can it?
Speaker 5: I could sing it? Oh, it's really no, it's not it is I could open.
Speaker 4: Your eye if we do this. This is on you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I know, I'll take full responsibility.
Speaker 9: It is absolutely fine and you're welcome.
Speaker 5: Will Yeah, you are welcome. Well, I agree, let's go.
Speaker 6: I can't believe me to sing it too, absolutely not. Wow, it's still for second.
Speaker 3: About that is that Jason's played the longest possible version.
Speaker 4: That's on me. That's where well well and strum.
Speaker 3: Wonderus sing it.
Speaker 5: Melbourne, well done, sing it, Quentin.
Speaker 4: Well done, Rosslyn, and Essen has called through Rosslyn, you're.
Speaker 3: Happy with that, you love it?
Speaker 4: Just guys.
Speaker 10: I had that at my wedding and the Prince Turner had said, oh, I've never had anything one have a song from the.
Speaker 3: Like, aw, we should probably had Lion King now that even you don't want to play guys.
Speaker 10: He has to say, I'm driving and I cannot believe he played that song.
Speaker 4: Well if you couldn't believe that.
Speaker 12: You, Oh what did we think?
Speaker 3: You're welcome Melbourne?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: I mean tomorrow is lights on sing alone, So we must do a Disney special.
Speaker 1: We've had our fixed.
Speaker 3: Now can you stop being the grinch?
Speaker 1: Sung?
Speaker 3: And chance? What would you like? Just football Club theme on?
Speaker 1: Repeating it exactly? It had gone for three minutes and there was still two minutes left.
Speaker 4: Don't be an all right.
Speaker 3: We haven't done you know, we haven't done yet. The Little Mermaid.
Speaker 5: Little Mermaid is a raya.
Speaker 3: You know you look at this stuff, isn't it? Wouldn't you think?
Speaker 10: Mate?
Speaker 3: We'll do that?
Speaker 4: Tores?
Speaker 3: Absolutely no chance that wouldn't you think? I'm a girl? Why are you such a hater? Come on, turn that frown upside down? What's your favorite Disney movie?
Speaker 1: Just let's continue with what's your favorite Disney movie?
Speaker 4: Negative?
Speaker 1: Do you know what?
Speaker 5: Do you hate a story too?
Speaker 1: There is important news?
Speaker 3: Do you hate Pixar pictures?
Speaker 1: I do like Pixa.
Speaker 3: Oh you so you're you're not a You're not a Disney kind of guy?
Speaker 5: Morel Warner Brothers.
Speaker 1: Guy Warner Bros. Warner Bros.
Speaker 3: Sure you got a favorite, got to go.
Speaker 4: He's gonna walk down, He's gonna walk out.
Speaker 1: In front of it.
Speaker 5: Out there on the other side, you dream.
Speaker 3: About Google up there, mistic Just look out the world around you right here. The oceans such different.
Speaker 1: This is a.
Speaker 4: See Darling, it's better down where it's water. Take it from me, Come on play.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well we are going to keep playing Disney songs, so sly, something's got to make him crack that. I know. The suggestions from the phone room.
Speaker 4: Morning everyone, this is I've lost track over one hundred.
Speaker 3: You are Disney Radio on the Jase.
Speaker 4: And Lauren Scott Baker boy Smith, our music director is in the building.
Speaker 3: This one might work because Sarah from Melbourne's got a suggestion. Morning Sarah.
Speaker 4: There we go, Hey Sarah, Hey, good morning.
Speaker 3: How are we good?
Speaker 5: You got one that might make Clint smile?
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, you've got a friend in me.
Speaker 3: Oh toy, that's Pixar Joy Story, our guest.
Speaker 1: Am I in some sort.
Speaker 3: Of warped Yeah you are? For some reason, you're being miserable?
Speaker 4: You are?
Speaker 5: I like, I don't like mister what about this son?
Speaker 6: Laughing?
Speaker 3: If I'm smiling. You're ready, clear we go? I'm singing, God, come on with your friends. You gotta friend me.
Speaker 4: We're gonna have to walk out. I know.
Speaker 3: Ahead in your.
Speaker 1: Mouth, I do like this doesn't look like it?
Speaker 4: I like it. You don't remember what your What did I say?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 4: Come on?
Speaker 3: You gotta bred in me?
Speaker 1: So you're telling me we stayed on two weeks later than everyone else to play this song.
Speaker 6: Yes, exactly, absolutely, and I reckon Melbourne is happy about it.
Speaker 5: I don't know why you're so unhappy about it.
Speaker 1: Someone's going to play the Grinch?
Speaker 4: What Grinch?
Speaker 3: You think you know?
Speaker 5: A guy from the Grinch?
Speaker 4: What can we move on with the shows?
Speaker 1: Another one?
Speaker 3: We haven't done? Let it go?
Speaker 4: We haven't done let it go?
Speaker 5: What about make you smile?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yes, it would absolutely make me.
Speaker 3: You realize the way this game works.
Speaker 1: You please play let it Go? From that classic film Frozen, Like.
Speaker 5: Anya, what's the other one called?
Speaker 3: What's the other one?
Speaker 4: This is the one? Yes?
Speaker 1: This is it? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Here it is beautiful?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, this one.
Speaker 4: The snow glows white on the mountain, the one kolation that concludes, are you sure okay?
Speaker 3: Let's storm?
Speaker 4: Tying to lay down? Mom? Time to have a lay down.
Speaker 3: The cold never bothered me anyway. This is the best bit did pick up the base.
Speaker 4: It's funny, Melbourne. I'm so sorry it is. You are welcome if you just join us. Clint down away our news. Guys just chucked a tantrum?
Speaker 3: Is that a full fanty because.
Speaker 4: We went into back to back Disney songs? Yeah? Thirteen twenty four ten. I want to talk kid tantrums. What's the most simple thing your child has chucked a tantrum over?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they lose their minds over little sometimes things they ask for and then when they get them, they're not happy about it.
Speaker 4: Why do you hear what Archie our two year old blew up over yesterday in the bathroom. We'll go there. But a child's gone viral online for chucking a public tantrum. We're going to come bake a chat about that and take your calls. What was the tantrum over? Thirteen twenty four to ten to join us on the air. What a day? Blue sky sunshine go off tops of thirty one, get the Rickert Look at it out there, lots squint because of the tint. Imagine on the other side of that darker legal tint on the studio glass.
Speaker 1: There was a beautiful It's like the Bible. Class have been vocals have been activated.
Speaker 4: We need the side of the building to be able to flip up like those glasses.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, or transition lenses. Yes, they'll go dark when the sun shines through the window.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you got Jason Lauren Clints here as well. We're talking tantrums this morning, back after mysy hit.
Speaker 3: Come on thinking cap On Clint about what song might make you?
Speaker 4: Can I take you to America America to Walmart where a video of a little girl has gone viral after being viewed millions of times on x formerly known as Twitter. She's around five or six years of age.
Speaker 1: Basically what she's doing, she's cracking the SATs.
Speaker 3: Right, She's pulling things off the shows.
Speaker 1: Throwing food everest, smashing glass bottles. She kicks cans off shelves. She tosses packets of cheese right there on lap.
Speaker 3: Mum just walking behind her.
Speaker 4: So mom is nowhere to be seen. Right, where's the girl's mother? Where's her mom? Where's a mile kid?
Speaker 1: She finishes off by smashing sparkling grape juice on the floor.
Speaker 3: Boy time, people standing around knows there's.
Speaker 4: The grape juice. That's she goes another one. That is disgusting behavior.
Speaker 1: People try to intervene, but then this lady here goes, no, let her be, Let her be. She's just a little girl.
Speaker 4: Sorry, but that is no.
Speaker 5: Well they're not going to arrest her.
Speaker 3: She is a little girl. But where's mom?
Speaker 4: Mom is nowhere to be seen.
Speaker 5: Well, mom probably had to pay for that bill.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine the bill that little girl feels for the staff.
Speaker 3: Everybody in that situation, though, feel bad for parents when kids go rogue, But like if mom's not even trying to stop, like that kid is obviously very upset about something.
Speaker 1: So we're asking, we're asking Melbourne about you kids and tantrums right there and twenty four to ten they very strange there as it happened, and how bad was it?
Speaker 4: My wife just sent me a text as a kid said, Archie just saw me in the shower this morning, had a tantrum that there was no more milk in mum's boobs. He was pointing at them saying, I want my boob milk. He's almost three.
Speaker 1: I mean that runs out eventually, isn't it?
Speaker 3: How long has it been.
Speaker 4: He's been over a year, like it was around one.
Speaker 3: Just remembered.
Speaker 4: Well, when it's flashed in front of you, it's like giving up the boobs and they're driving past a brewery, breaks back memories.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's a little bit like that.
Speaker 3: He really fully remembers to some of these calls.
Speaker 4: You wouldn't forget that. He's got Effie in epping your kid, my child.
Speaker 10: Yesterday, my three year old, yep, I was.
Speaker 11: I just received a phone call from my oldest feature and I turn around and he's got his crops in his mouth, chomping on them.
Speaker 3: I've placing them off him, and.
Speaker 10: He's going to a full blown tantrum.
Speaker 3: No, no, you're not eating your shoes. Style, come on there for our feet. You could choke can how it would start?
Speaker 4: You don't want to choke on a gibbet?
Speaker 5: Maybe he had hot chippies gibbets or something.
Speaker 3: I've seen those, you.
Speaker 4: Know what after a few on for yeah, you see me licking my shoes tomorrow at the.
Speaker 3: Work lunch because we don't let you eat your shoes. Chantelle morning, You've got a three year old who had an epic tantrum over something.
Speaker 11: Good morning, Yes, I have a three year old and she has a tantrum every time we change a nappyw when she has a food, because she wants.
Speaker 3: To see her she wants to see it.
Speaker 11: Yes, she wants to see how many balls in the nappy and to look at it and really inspect it. And it's really disgusting to a little slab. Yeah, pretty much. I don't show her and I quickly put it in the bag. It's like a big.
Speaker 3: She wants to see what she's producing.
Speaker 4: How many balls?
Speaker 5: How many balls that I make today?
Speaker 4: Mom? Wave them higher?
Speaker 3: I can't say that the good today?
Speaker 4: Mom? All right, put them in the back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just like kids, it looks like and parents like I'm a new auntie and need an interview, Like, don't pick them up and sniff their bums.
Speaker 5: Just don't.
Speaker 3: Parents do it all the time, or they do that the kid comes out and they bend over the folder and pull their pants. I mean, no, wonder the kids embarrassed to sniff the butt in the middle of a restaurant.
Speaker 1: Don't do that.
Speaker 3: You can't be doing that because all the months and the.
Speaker 4: Dad, what happened?
Speaker 5: Sniffer because you're a parent, wasn't but.
Speaker 4: We're at the school, yes, because the kids are having their festive concept and we're sitting there and I've got to actually in the prem next to me, and this mom comes up and she's chatting with my wife Lou and I'm like, oh, it's that it gets worse, and I'm like, I think I might need to change act And the mother just looks at me and goes, don't you hate that Sometimes when you're just out and you look at your hands and everything and you're like, no, I smell ship.
Speaker 2: The car.
Speaker 3: No, I know, parents nails and everything.
Speaker 1: Put it in their nails. That's not on.
Speaker 3: Come on, Sandra, Wait, you don't do you pick up? Like if there's another kid over, are you like, I'm just gonna smell all the butts and so.
Speaker 4: You when you realize it's when you realize it's not yours. It's like winning Powerball. Okay, Jenny, you can't be doing your parents. What do you want us to do?
Speaker 5: You've got enough going on. You don't need to be sniffing by.
Speaker 4: What do we need an app?
Speaker 3: Don't Appy has changed color or something?
Speaker 4: Then you've got to take their pants off.
Speaker 3: Like, surely there's an app?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that your phone goes.
Speaker 4: I'm not putting an air tag in its past.
Speaker 3: I would.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's better than sniffing.
Speaker 1: Bums in Publicah, you don't want to be sniffing the dog at.
Speaker 3: The dog part, because that's what it reminds me to pull.
Speaker 4: Out the back of the pant. Never quick sneak down the ball.
Speaker 1: Well a look or no, you have a look and then ah no, you know if you're telling.
Speaker 3: You, they just pick up their kids, like like the simmer in the line.
Speaker 1: I do it, really get involved smell it?
Speaker 3: You know, you don't need to get a reassurance sniff.
Speaker 4: You know what? Closer?
Speaker 1: What's a nappy? If you've got to change a nappy? That hat doesn't have any poo in it? Like, so be it?
Speaker 5: What a fresh one?
Speaker 4: Exactly? Oh no, you don't want to do it if you don't have to. Thirteen twenty four ten is out number. We're talking.
Speaker 1: He's ree let's see what rethinks? Do you smell you? No? No?
Speaker 4: Ray? What was the tantrum over.
Speaker 11: My daughter was really my five year old daughter who is really upset that her dress didn't look right because their elbows bent.
Speaker 3: Elbows. She just wanted like having more of a tantrum.
Speaker 7: She got more and more upset because I both.
Speaker 3: Kept she just wanted she wanted the dress to look nice with straight arm.
Speaker 4: Let's wrap up with Rachel on thirteen twenty four to ten. Rach, what was the tantrum over?
Speaker 10: Yeah, so morning, guys. My son had at tantrum this morning. Actually he's four and on the way to daycare, realized he had forgot his sunglasses. Yeah, full boone tantrum because he didn't have sunglasses. He doesn't even own sunglasses.
Speaker 3: Oh body, we must get him some for the festive season.
Speaker 4: We're going to get you know, let's go down to Specsavers. We'll get him some shades. Yes, when you're strutting in to daycare, you want to.
Speaker 1: Be looking good.
Speaker 5: Wants to look like he is walking out of the club.
Speaker 2: Yeah apparently so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not a raver. Good on him, absolutely see that one.
Speaker 4: I thanks just upon no, thanks you yourself. You're gonna come and stick it is just go on ten to nine. We better check your eight through.
Speaker 3: All your parents are doing a great John.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, appare to say that. Good morning Melbourne. This is number one hundred. You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clint is here as well. Great looking to a tops of thirty one, blue scars and sunshine leading the news this morning is something quite frightening for parents across town.
Speaker 1: Hey Clint, Yeah, absolutely, there was an attempted abduction in Baronia as a child, a young boy walked to school on Tuesday morning. Now, this follows a spate of similar type incidents involving various men and reports of men in white cars in suburbs including Doncaster, Blackburnt and Tullamarine as well.
Speaker 2: Oh my last.
Speaker 3: Couple of weeks, it's like every parents worst nightmare having a kid come home saying someone tried to talk to me in the car today.
Speaker 4: Just even you're just saying that. Then you know when you feel the blood.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it makes your skin.
Speaker 1: I mean all ranging in age, but of primary school age.
Speaker 5: So are the police saying they're not linked.
Speaker 4: The police are saying that they can't establish a link at at this stage. It may well be coincidental that there is a white van or white type vehicle involved in each of them. To you, well, we mentioned this earlier. I mean it's so important to have the conversation with the kids.
Speaker 5: What conversations do you have with the kids, Chase.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, look, it's not about scaring them. But at the moment I mentioned before, like you know, Felix is that age now where he's like eleven, so he wants to walk down to the shops.
Speaker 3: Yeah and drink.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But I also don't, like, I don't want them living in fear that they can't go and do that.
Speaker 3: That's what we did exactly so our kids.
Speaker 1: Do you think you're confident that the kids are well versed in what to do in that situation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm confident in your kids. I'm confident in him. I'm confident in him looking both ways, crossing the road the right way, all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 3: Does he have like a phone or something?
Speaker 4: But what we do is if he's doing that, then he'll take my phone or my wife's phone. Because that's the other thing. I mean, you know this up on the show before, Lou and I not even as you laugh it off, but you've really got to sit there and think about it.
Speaker 3: Air tags, Yeah, but lots of like Chip and.
Speaker 5: The kids have that in their in their school bags and school shoes.
Speaker 4: I mean, let's be honest. I put one on my electric bike. Why wouldn't I put one in my school bag and my kid?
Speaker 5: Are you allowed to do that?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I believe so, Yeah, there's nothing wrong. I mean there's there's shoe companies out there now that are bringing out shoes where there's like a spot where you slide and air tag in like the tongue of the shoeco chip. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean that's also quite handy. He's on the bus, great, he'll be home in ten minutes, twenty minutes.
Speaker 4: Are you. We've got friends of ours justified following their partners by doing that.
Speaker 5: A lot of people do that just for like practicality.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The mums are around on the bubbles the other day with loud and they were all talking. You know, do you guys follow each other on those fine my iPhone apps and stuff?
Speaker 3: I follow Clinton?
Speaker 4: Well, I think somebody got to keep it.
Speaker 3: We've got to keep an eye on you.
Speaker 5: You pick me up and I'm like, oh, he's on the way right.
Speaker 4: One of the school moms is like, oh, you know, I follow my husband just you know when they go on boys nights out. Well that's no, but not that he's doing stupid things. She just goes when he's well just if he gets lost.
Speaker 3: It's maybe he needs that's he needs a helping hand getting on.
Speaker 4: She's like he's a mess. He acts like he's twenty in those situations, not that he's doing the dirty in the style.
Speaker 5: You dead in the gut of somewhere.
Speaker 3: Oh no you are, you're an.
Speaker 5: Electric I know exactly where you are having all the time from.
Speaker 4: My wife's ringing gun. Oh they're closed off Chapel Street and they're diverting you through the CABC drive through. Off the pan again. Yeah that road works is on again. Damn you farm MyPhone.
Speaker 3: They can come in hand.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's true. But yeah, back to the kids. I think, look, it's it's a conversation you've got to have with them. It's not about scaring them, but it's about, you know, just being honest that there's dodgy people out there and you know you shouldn't. You can't trust people.
Speaker 1: In at least two of the instances, kids have actually run to either shop or a nearby shopping center. The way to do a group of kids, you know, So it sounds as though kids are pretty well versed in what to do. But I guess if you're a parent, Jay sut'.
Speaker 4: We've said urge show to another parent. Yeah, like you see someone there with other kids, and no offense to people that are at the shops without kids or anything. I'm not saying you're dodgy, but we're just saying run to another parent who's there with other kids. Yeah, it is just gone five past night. We got the keys to come by well. Next Thursday we're taking the show on the rude.
Speaker 3: Oh we are. We are throwing a party for Melbourne and the kids of Melbourne.
Speaker 4: How good is this? Though? We got the keys, so we're going to open the park.
Speaker 3: Early for over now. Can we be trusted with the key?
Speaker 4: No lineups for ryots. I'm operating the ryots, which.
Speaker 3: No, don't worry, he's not doing that. Are you not? Come on? Safety first?
Speaker 1: Very modern these days they are.
Speaker 3: It's going to be so fun.
Speaker 5: It's sext Thursday. We're taking a show on the road.
Speaker 3: We're doing show live from gun By a world for our kids day out.
Speaker 5: We want to bring he's in Melbourne and their families and their.
Speaker 4: Friends, Mitch and baby Bjorn. Our technicians here at Nova. There was a full blown meeting yesterday because they're putting together a giant helmet microphone set up for Clint so we can do the news on the roller coaster with a helmet on, He's going to look like he's on fear factor.
Speaker 3: Are you going on a roller coaster?
Speaker 1: Might as well get me a chest go pro as well.
Speaker 5: My mum bought a convertible many many years ago.
Speaker 3: My name my beautiful, Nan asked her if she had to wear a helmet?
Speaker 1: Was also, who's minch?
Speaker 3: You have to do a helmet for a convertible?
Speaker 4: If I see you riding the roller coster in a stack hat, that'll do me.
Speaker 5: Are you in a helmet on the roller coaster car?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 3: I'm up for it anyway. We are taking kids in Melbourne with us.
Speaker 4: Stephanie, Geelong. How many grams you?
Speaker 12: I've got two of them?
Speaker 4: All right, bring them along family pass come in.
Speaker 3: Your wayt see on Thursday. Stephanie Claire from Geelong. Also, you've got four kids? Style? Do they like rides? They love?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 3: How old are they sixteen down to one?
Speaker 4: Do they need a helmet on the ride or are they all good just to ride the ride like normal?
Speaker 3: No, that'll be fine to go normal. They're a bit braver than Clint. All right, Claire, bring the kids. We'll send you some family passes. We will see you next Thursday.
Speaker 4: Let's mad Hello, Matt.
Speaker 5: Matt bad reception in Churnside Park this morning.
Speaker 3: Matt Matte, it's Mark.
Speaker 4: Here you go.
Speaker 3: It turns out the reception is fine.
Speaker 4: Into one of our producers needs to wear a helmet while answering the phone.
Speaker 3: Sorry, buddy, You've got a couple of nephews and two daughters that you'd like to bring along.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that'd be awesome, bring them all Christmas catch up.
Speaker 4: Do you know what you just said?
Speaker 3: Oh no, I did.
Speaker 4: Not, Mark.
Speaker 3: He said a Christmas catch up.
Speaker 5: And we have one rule on this show.
Speaker 3: Mark. If you say the C word, you get Mariah Carey, you silly man.
Speaker 4: That is on Mark. You're proud of yourself.
Speaker 3: Mark, Well done, Mark, I apologize it. Well, don't worry. You can still come to Gumby World with your daughters and your nephews. Will see you on Thursday.
Speaker 9: Oh, thank you, very well done.
Speaker 5: We can't wait to meet you.
Speaker 3: I thought you were going to say, you know, I'm not gonna say it again.
Speaker 4: Speaking, Mark, stop speaking.
Speaker 5: He doesn't want to say Mark.
Speaker 3: To be fair, Mark, didn't want to speak in the first place when we first go.
Speaker 4: Thank you for being here, we are here, Thanks for joinings on over for another morning. We will be back tomorrow morning from six huge Friday Show.
Speaker 5: Do we have a huge Friday shows on tomorrow?
Speaker 4: Five thousand dollars up grabs more chances to win your way to come by.
Speaker 3: A world Rosees on the show you Know but Up? But U but Up? Meet me with Bruno Mars.
Speaker 5: She's joining us on the air tomorrow. She's from Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Plus we have the final Drake tickets in town to go, so make sure you are listening. We will see you then. Maltres centers in next have a great danger.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Jason Lauren, Jason Lauren Wake Up Feeling Good on number one hundred. Lauren on Socials