Speaker 1: Good Man in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: There she goes, just go on six past eight. You are on the air at Nova.
Speaker 1: It is Jason.
Speaker 2: Lauren clint is here as well. Got a bit of a stress phone call from the WHAFF.
Speaker 3: What's happened now?
Speaker 1: Well, this was yesterday afternoon, just after lunch.
Speaker 2: She took our three year old Archie, who we affectionately call in our family the liability, which he answers to.
Speaker 3: He's pretty cute.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, liability.
Speaker 3: Don't there be many kids like me?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Lou took him to a Kia, big place, big place, a lot of little doors, and you can get lost.
Speaker 4: In there, things to things to pull, things to push.
Speaker 1: Things to.
Speaker 3: Adults can get lost in that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: There's always like a little not a trap door, but there seems to be like a little path halfway through where you can cut in if you want to get out, you follow.
Speaker 3: The map because if you don't want to go, you don't need to go.
Speaker 1: You don't need to go into the showering area and stuff after him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, once you know how to do it, it's quite easy to get through. But if not, you just follow the signs and you therefore that no.
Speaker 1: But then you end up buying things you don't need. That's the point. We need five hundred tea like candles do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the strawberry cented ones absolutely do they do.
Speaker 2: A Strawberry center one. I must go anyway. I got a phone call from Lou Answer the phone. She was in a panic because she lost him in Ikea.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe he's gone.
Speaker 2: He's gone, he's run ahead. She was in the betting section. She's looking for him. I'm like, we don't stress. He's in Ikea.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he going down, but you're there right.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Clint? So how are you going to say thank you?
Speaker 5: Less time on the phone register and as made it, make it an announce Ye, put down your meat balls.
Speaker 1: We're looking for a kid.
Speaker 3: Knowing how patronizing you are, I would also then never tell you that I lost to you in Ika.
Speaker 1: Well here comes the good bit.
Speaker 2: She found him and I could hear the panic in her voice when she found.
Speaker 3: Him on while she was on the phone to you. Yeah, so he wasn't he didn't go far.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, where have you found him? He was pulling his pants down and he was about to do a pooh in the display toilet.
Speaker 3: Oh no, that only happens in movies.
Speaker 2: That's what I said. I was like, we'll get off the phone and get him to pull his pants up.
Speaker 1: Don't talk. I can't help.
Speaker 3: I mean, you can't get crossing him because he was doing the right spot.
Speaker 2: It was a full bathroom setup, she said. And he he just saw it. And because he's hardcore about you know, he toilet, he's toilet trained and stuff, and every now and then you'd be like, hey, do you need to go? And he's like no, But when he does, he.
Speaker 3: But also when you see it, you're like, oh, maybe I do need to go.
Speaker 5: I think I've checked the plumbing in that thing, but honestly, just to see if it's actually.
Speaker 3: Plastic over I think doesn't.
Speaker 2: You can't get you try to change the channel on the plastic TV as well.
Speaker 3: So did we save?
Speaker 2: We say, she ran over to him and then you took him to a bathroom, but he had full pants down. He was just lifting himself up onto the.
Speaker 3: Front of everyone.
Speaker 1: Well are their kids? Kids don't care?
Speaker 3: Don't they know?
Speaker 2: We're at a public sort the other day and he did the thing. We're at the movies and he pulls his pants all the way down to his ankles.
Speaker 1: Oh, you know when you're at the trough. Yeah, so bloats to what age do you pull the pants down? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I'm every now and then I though myself doing it.
Speaker 1: I burst condition of the ground. Yeah, they could pulled them right down to the ground, no embarrassment.
Speaker 3: That's what I thought you all did until recently when you told me I was wrong.
Speaker 4: No, you a quarter down, just a zip. Some people just go the zip, others.
Speaker 3: Not archie pants arendt pooing in Ika?
Speaker 2: Well that's what you do when you're that age thirteen twenty four to ten the surroundom one go with me. Where did your kid do a pooh?
Speaker 3: Oh? Oh oh whoops? You can't get cross at them?
Speaker 1: Well that's the thing. Well, we'll hang on, depending where they do it.
Speaker 3: Depending how old they After some twenty five, you probably can be a little bit angry and disupport Jeremy.
Speaker 5: I only realized recently that the potty goes like it can go everywhere.
Speaker 1: They've got like.
Speaker 4: A they've got the plastic seatrets handbag.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you mean, like you go to the pub.
Speaker 4: And then.
Speaker 2: There was a famous paparazzi shot of Bigmore when one of her kids was toilet training.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my sister and brother in law take there's got to handle you carry. No when the kids are present as.
Speaker 3: Well, you can't take that to the part.
Speaker 1: You have to have the kids with you.
Speaker 3: And you just put it next to the fireplace.
Speaker 1: Way no, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: It's like a plastic toilet seat, a miniature one, and it sits on top of the normal toilet otherwise they fall in.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 4: But there's also another one which is like a washout, an actual You're not taking that toilet.
Speaker 1: You're not doing that next to the table in the restaurant.
Speaker 4: Got one?
Speaker 3: Your family do that and they set it up at the table sometimes Yes, no they don't. Case Away would never.
Speaker 5: There's a that is a carry with your potty and then you cannot you sit and take the under bit of it and go and empty it.
Speaker 3: What do you walk through a restaurant looking through the.
Speaker 1: Big sure of it.
Speaker 4: We'll give her a call.
Speaker 1: No one is doing no.
Speaker 3: Way Casey is doing that.
Speaker 4: I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Now get your sister on the line. Thirteen twenty fourteen is our number.
Speaker 3: It's not like a handsbag and no one's doing that. And if they are, shame on you.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty fourteen, where did your kid accidentally pack a poop?
Speaker 1: And we will get Clint's sister on the line next not sure of it next to the table. Yes, morning Melbourne, just going twenty past eight. You're on the air with Jason Lauren.
Speaker 2: Clint is here as well, and we are asking on thirteen twenty fourteen, where is your child accidentally done a poop?
Speaker 1: Before we get to that, we just want.
Speaker 3: To clean up we've got Okay, Clint, you explain what you think your sister is getting around.
Speaker 5: I'm pretty sure I've seen and this was in situ at the pub when they're toilet training. So when the kids are toilet training, you're encouraging them to go to the toilet obviously in the right space, and they've got to you know, say mummy got.
Speaker 3: To go for a week, so we'll take you to the bathroom.
Speaker 5: It's it's urgent and sometimes you're in a place that doesn't have a toilet.
Speaker 4: Handy, so I.
Speaker 5: Believe like you would carry a handbag, you carry like a porter potty which.
Speaker 3: Anywhere.
Speaker 4: Yep, you drop it anywhere in.
Speaker 3: The supermarket, drop it like it's hot, buy a fire in a pub in a pizza restaurant. I'm saying that doesn't.
Speaker 5: Casey stand away, The mother of my two beautiful nephews, joins us, am, I am, I right.
Speaker 6: Good morning guys.
Speaker 3: You are right.
Speaker 6: It is a port a little handle has some has a suction lid so you can take the content to the bathroom. Because Chase, you know what it's like.
Speaker 1: In the early days, take on, can you.
Speaker 6: Go to the toilet? It is quick before you make an absolute mess everywhere the floor of a restaurant.
Speaker 3: So you're telling me, case you put that down next to the fire at the mount Erica in Armadale and let your kid do that in the middle of the restaurant.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't usually do it right in the restaurants. Usually take it to the bathroom. So the other thing is is that a toilet is quite scary for a little kid.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I get. But what about in the supermarket? Would you do it next to the fruit and ben the.
Speaker 6: You'll have one confession. I was doing a grocery shop and this is with Leo in the middle of coals full trolley and he was like, I've got to go, and I thought, you know what, I'm just going to stand here put the porty potty out in the middle of the aisle, and he did it in the middle of cold.
Speaker 3: No one else is doing I've never saw a kid taking a steamerc next to in an avocado aisle. I would lose my I would, I would, I would never got full trolley, arrest them.
Speaker 4: But it's better than doing it in the aisle. A steamer in the aisle.
Speaker 6: He didn't do a steamer, by the way, it was just weep.
Speaker 3: But so did he stand up and do it in the port Did you have his pants around his own crown?
Speaker 6: Sit down? You have to s boys, it's very hard to.
Speaker 3: Aim in the trolley doing it. But was he in the trolley doing it in the trolley?
Speaker 6: So no, no, no, you can put it on the ground. I'll send you a photo.
Speaker 3: No, no one's doing it.
Speaker 5: So now Ollie's toilet training, so she takes it everywhere she goes.
Speaker 4: It's like a like a gym bag.
Speaker 1: Love your cases.
Speaker 3: I saw you in a nightclub the other night. Would you take it?
Speaker 4: They can't take it for me?
Speaker 2: For your brother, Let's go to ash From thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 1: Where did you get so?
Speaker 7: My child has done one in Ikea, because.
Speaker 2: That's how it started. My wife caught my three year old about to do one. He did wanted to display toilet no.
Speaker 7: Should we wear toilet training? So we had a tour. Was just over too when I had a newborn and middle of the kids section. She's just like, well, I'm going and I was like fuck, what.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, we've had We've had to drop her.
Speaker 3: We did. We dropped a massive Yes.
Speaker 1: Her kid dropped. Her kid dropped one in I care.
Speaker 3: She dropped one at eight twenty four in the morning.
Speaker 1: Off, all right, we've got to take a break. We'll come back.
Speaker 3: Her kid did it on the floor and on the floor, on the floor.
Speaker 1: And if they.
Speaker 3: Don't, this is like, I'm not being critical because I don't know chudged chudging. If they don't know how to do it, then don't they stay in a nappy until they know how to do it?
Speaker 1: But no, no, no, But you want them out of this.
Speaker 5: The psychology of it is you've got to get them out of the nappy to make them, you know, know where to go when to go, because if they.
Speaker 2: Were in the nappy, that would just go cool. I'll just do it standing up and looking act section.
Speaker 3: Isn't there like an in between of it, there's a pull up? You're like a pull up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, you've got to take him out of it, so they like they're in undies.
Speaker 4: You got it, you get it.
Speaker 3: The pa toilet handbag situation has sent me, well, what's.
Speaker 1: Worse having to pick one up off the floor in the fruit and vege section.
Speaker 4: I see Jason's on board.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah you Jayce, come on, you wouldn't do that. Imagine Jay's standing in the fruit and veg section with his portable toilet while his kid.
Speaker 2: I'll be honest, I just wouldn't leave the house to that toilet.
Speaker 1: Me thirty four.
Speaker 3: Ten't believe your parents hard. Well done, moms and dad's out there. You're all doing great jobs.
Speaker 1: We'll go back to your calls on the other side of this. Where did you get do a poop? This is Nover thirteen, twenty four ten.
Speaker 3: It freaks me out. Toilet training. I don't know how your parents do it.
Speaker 1: Where did your kid accidentally take a poop?
Speaker 3: I don't like I don't like talking toilet.
Speaker 2: No, no, hey, I'm normally the same, but I just found it quite amusing when my wife was like, hey, babe, Archie's about to do a pool on the toilet.
Speaker 3: And I can find quite amazing. She called you, babe. Okay, that happened, only this story is made up.
Speaker 1: Twenty four ten is our number?
Speaker 2: Where did you get accidentally taking pero? We've got calls coming through. Let's sad to brighton guys.
Speaker 8: Megan morning, Good morning, guys, love your show.
Speaker 1: Thanks Meggs.
Speaker 3: What happens?
Speaker 4: Was it you or your kid or your husband?
Speaker 8: No, thankfully it wasn't me or my husband, but my son who was probably about two and a half one spring morning. We lived in Sydney on a very busy street, lot of pedestrian traffic, and he decided to follow the dog into the front yard and relieve himself just like a dog on our front corners. People were walking past to go to work in the morning, So that's.
Speaker 3: Probably because he sees the dog outside and he's everyone.
Speaker 1: Going, good boy, kick the grass up. But the end you.
Speaker 8: Wanted a good boy, so I think sadly, I just was a little bit embarrassed and uttered in inside and tried to leave him out.
Speaker 3: It didn't happen, and make him climb through the doggie door to get back in. Now, do what I.
Speaker 2: Looded Sarah on Thurday twenty four ten. Good morning, would you get accidentally have a pool?
Speaker 9: Hey, guys, So we were fishing down by the river. There was no near us whatsoever. My daughter is for at this stage in sheer horror. She's just looked and screamed at both her dad and I, Mama.
Speaker 10: I need a pooh, I need a poo.
Speaker 3: It's coming, and it's coming.
Speaker 10: We had it's coming. We had to tip. We had fish in a clear bucket. We had to pick the fish it up and actually we had to then make a towel around her area because it's also privacy now for a four hour Yes, and she did the biggest misster whippy Sunday.
Speaker 1: Right in a clear bucket.
Speaker 6: Did you say clear in a clear bucket?
Speaker 10: We had twenty first.
Speaker 1: The photo. Tell me you didn't keep it?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 6: Do you have it?
Speaker 3: Please start?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 3: He got it straight into the river.
Speaker 1: People are swimming there.
Speaker 4: Oh, you throw it in the river and then you go and eat.
Speaker 3: You're doing put in the back of the car and driving at home.
Speaker 1: Put in the bead and take it home.
Speaker 3: No, they throw it in the river, for sure.
Speaker 1: Clent's got a good point.
Speaker 3: People were swimming there fishing.
Speaker 1: Fish eat it. You eat a fish, fish, fish. It's like, I'm not. You eat fish.
Speaker 4: I'm not.
Speaker 1: Do you eat fish? I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 1: For breakfast.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't a bagel, No pool about it.
Speaker 1: I thought you bread sticked. I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 3: I am not.
Speaker 1: You're on the air with Jason the pool eater.
Speaker 3: No brow up, both of you.
Speaker 5: You're an adult, Jason, Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the social