Speaker 1: Day adelaides.
Speaker 2: Online dating. What a perilous, perilous facediestut there. I'm sure some people have success and they live happily that after. However, my sister in law, who's the mother of two beautiful children, my niece and nephew. Anyway, she's decided to dip her toe back into the water, so to speak. And when I speak of feet, it's very, very pertinent at.
Speaker 3: This point to be careful. Were you're sticking your toes these days?
Speaker 2: Because Okay, so she sent me a screenshot of a conversation she was having with a boy and she said he was a lovely boy. They're having nice conversations and everything was going okay, an't you It wasn't He said, I just need to let you know that I have a bit of a boot fetty.
Speaker 4: With you.
Speaker 2: Slid over here, tell me the truth. I know you love well.
Speaker 3: How good boot fetish? Not foot the things on top of the feet? What what do you mean boot fetish?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so wearing boots. So basically he said, look, this is my thing, and she said, right, Oh, I need you to expand a little bit. I'm not quite sure how to take this comment. He was like, fair enough, The easiest way to explain it is that I feel a bit of face sexual attraction to women in long boots, very nice, not just any boots, so it'll be the right kind of boots the right occasion. And yes it does extend to the bedroom.
Speaker 1: Okay, so hanging on just the boots.
Speaker 3: Just the boots, nothing else, I assure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean he didn't really go into that.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is work, so let me just research that in my mind might look for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, not in bed, thanks, take the boots off, just washed your sheets.
Speaker 1: And if this is happening, it's Auntie JODI's house.
Speaker 3: She's got a little toy kvoodle which craps everywhere.
Speaker 1: He could be pulling those.
Speaker 2: Boots very much so. So, needless to say, that ended fairly abruptly, and my sister in law was like, well, I guess it was my fault. I asked him his interests.
Speaker 3: I'm like, okay, good on her for taking ownership, and.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, I mean, god forbid. He'd come back with like, yeah, I'm into the football, like I really like the Portatoais.
Speaker 3: Football club boring, and then he.
Speaker 2: Takes it a step further and says like I want black, white and tall boots.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right back, teal boots.
Speaker 3: I'll wear my footy boots in bed with my port Adelaide number eighteen.
Speaker 2: David Spears Okay, if you've been living under the proverbial rock was the leader of the opposition, the state opposition, the Liberal Party. He resigned not so long ago. So this is the timeline of how things rolled out Hazy. So he was arrested in Bury on the twenty sixth of September, okay, and then the Advertiser published photos of him allegedly doing a white substance a week later. So the police commissioner and the Premier were made aware that he'd been arrested, but said nothing. And it wasn't until the Advertiser got their hands on this video and these photos till it all came out.
Speaker 3: So I questioned, because I you know, I almost needs soft puppets thing. So what was her rested for in twenty.
Speaker 2: Six So arrested for drug supply, two counts of drug supply. So yeah, how it's all panned out has been really super interesting. When he was confronted by the Advertiser, was like, well that's Ai, It's not me that's a deep fake.
Speaker 1: We've all used that excuse to go to excuse these days.
Speaker 2: Isn't it, isn't it? But then he did a video and Instagram video on the weekend of him sitting in a forest appears to be a forest. I'm sitting talking to the camera. The wind noise is very distracting, I have to say. But he basically said, this is a bit of a conspiracy from the high levels of Parliament and the police department to set me up.
Speaker 5: Aholm has been raided by armed police and I was arrested and I was questioned.
Speaker 3: I believe there's someone pretty sinister behind this.
Speaker 5: And while I am personally devastated by what has happened, I'm equally concerned about what is actually the use of state government power against someone who is a political opponent.
Speaker 2: Interesting. Isn't that very interesting? And then there were allegations that at the Midwinter Ball, which is basically it's a collection of politicians and me, me and high levels of government that all come together and the Premier does a speech. The premier speech was elite, it was epic, as you would expect from Peter Malanowskis. And then then then David Spears got up and he was he was a bit out of sorts, I have to say. On the night, I thought, well, are you competing with malle hot Malley? Which is hard. But Beckie did look fidgety and nervous on the night. But I thought, and there were people that came out speaking about this ball over the weekend. They're supposed to be this gentleman's agreement that you don't talk about it. What happens at the ball stays at the bar. So very interesting that there were some people that sort of ingratiated themselves into the middle of the David Spears story and revealed what happened that night, because it's it's an unwritten rule that you don't talk about it.
Speaker 1: Oh, there you go.
Speaker 3: And it's been talking about the Winter Ball. How many times you've evat what's it like?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: It's interestinget to make my debut.
Speaker 2: I think you were invited with you? You were invited and you didn't come. I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what what was I doing at home? That's right, I was doing nothing. That's a hate.
Speaker 2: Next year, I'm taking you next year. I'm going to make sure you come next year. Yes, I don't know, it's a really weird vibe. It's like there's people there that you don't really want to see or talk to.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 1: So, looking forward to doing a ghosty just like as father, He's on your money.
Speaker 2: D six for.
Speaker 3: Jody sometimes gets very very nervous during radio, like really really sort of uncomfortably. You know, this is where you really shine and you can be yourself.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm trying to work out a little last minute. I'm nervous. I think for seven thousand years, I think, I'm okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, Well, this is where you really shine and you can really really be yourself and just just let it flow, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, all right, Well let's talk about pawn shall we.
Speaker 3: I told you.
Speaker 2: This story is extraordinary. Passengers, including young children, on a Quantus flight from Sydney to Tokyo and got a lot more than they bargained for when a steamy adults only film was shown on every screen.
Speaker 1: Nice you can afford it, Yeah, okay, here we are.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 2: Due to technical issues with the in flight entertainment on Quantus flight QF fifty nine to Japan, individual film selection wasn't available, so the film picked by a majority of passengers without their choice or selection was r rated Daddy O.
Speaker 6: That's a great flick, by the way, which features explicit sexual material, graphic nudity, exposed genitals, and sexually charged text messages, and it certainly did offend some passengers on the flight.
Speaker 2: Someone took to Reddit and said, quantus plate an inappropriate movie. You move it to the whole plane. There was no way to turn it.
Speaker 3: Wow, imagine I think it it's great. Partless if a Daddy O isn't it?
Speaker 2: Isn't it?
Speaker 1: Because no one's hearing about this movie? Otherwise?
Speaker 2: What is daddy O? I don't know what daddyo is?
Speaker 3: Well, I look at you, like look at me. Jody's winking right now? Does anyone know it is excessively there's a few racy pictures of it now by a quantas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't. I genuinely don't know what it is. Is it just like a website? What is it?
Speaker 1: Daddio? Is a movie? Is a website? What's going on? It's a movie. It's a proper movie.
Speaker 2: Who's your Daddyo?
Speaker 1: A bluer type of movie? We're going back to this, isn't it? The whole weird thing? Calling someone who's your daddy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's gross because reverse that stuff.
Speaker 1: Who's your mummy? That's shocking, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Having special coddle times with Greg and you're yelling to him and he's whispering, is here, who's your mummy?
Speaker 2: So for some stop doing that. I mean, who hasn't been in a situation though, where you've got a little bit of porn running and then someone walks in you had to literally yeah.
Speaker 3: Right, squat on, You're like an extra an American pie from the back of the.
Speaker 2: No. I know a story though about Okay, I'll just say this sport in cricket circles. There was a cricket coach who was about to make a presentation to the Australian cricket team and it was off his laptop and so there's a projector there, so they're in like.
Speaker 1: A board room, yes classic.
Speaker 2: And he smashes play on his presentation. Is Born comes up on the screen and he's had to jump in front of it, which made it worse of course, because the projector showed the pawn on his chest and stomach.
Speaker 3: Right like it was tattooed, and he's like, I'm so sorry. Boys, I'm so sorry, boys, you got this.
Speaker 2: But at the same time, wow, wow, there, I fear you may have a very serious ailment.
Speaker 1: I fear you're correct.
Speaker 2: Some may just think that you don't listen, that you're just a bit lazy around the house. Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no no, because there's a new study that's come out that has shown that you might have PD eight not public displays of affection.
Speaker 1: I good, because I definitely don't have that.
Speaker 2: Yes, but you might have pathological demand avoidance.
Speaker 1: It sounds about right.
Speaker 2: Okay, So a female psychologist has done the entire entire female race or disservers by coming out with this study. Simply put those with PDA feel compelled to avoid anything they don't want to do or anything that is perceived as a demand.
Speaker 1: Am I right, guys? Am I right?
Speaker 2: Okay, So all.
Speaker 3: The lads together, Yeah.
Speaker 2: If your husband has PDA, he'll find it impossible to pick up those plates and put them away. Don't write them off as stubborn, difficult or selfish when the reality is apparently, according to this study, they're living with constant self loathing and an inability to move through daily life.
Speaker 1: Let me guess and let me guess your husband also has people.
Speaker 2: Oh, he doesn't listen. There's no question. He's a good around the house. Doesn't listen. How does PDA manifest? You may ask a great question, awesome question. When someone with PDA is asked to do something, they may feel anxiety, palpitations, a headache, or a stomach ache, and they might break out into a sweat.
Speaker 3: Hey, do the dishes, Greg, I'm so sweaty, car. Just let me lay. Let me sleep this off. Can you sleep these symptoms off?
Speaker 2: Can I give you an example of how I know that you have PDA? Tell everyone what happened the other day when your wife, your wife Kara, arranged for you to have your car traded in. She did all the background work, organized a new car for you.
Speaker 3: You had one job, yes, and I think I did a reasonable job of it, and that was to drop the car off of the dealership.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which was fine. And then we went there.
Speaker 3: I said goodbye to the car, I said thank you very much to the car salesmen, and then off I trotted to work. It was two days later I realized I'd left my wallet in that car. Oh, and then I got the I got that I called car at the time, and I got the I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed.
Speaker 2: Okay, mister, mister, I'm the poster child for shingles. You're the poster child for PDA. You had one job. You didn't listen properly, and also you had two things to remember, phone and wallet. Phone and wallet. The fact that you forgot your wallet and it took you forty eight hours to realize.
Speaker 3: PDA, no PA, And I got that speech. Oh, you'd forget your head if it wasn't screwed on.
Speaker 2: Well, that is true.
Speaker 1: How many times you reckon? I've heard that?
Speaker 2: Oh how many times have you walked into this studio? Just a neck?
Speaker 3: Just a neck?
Speaker 1: Got it again?
Speaker 3: Great, got to talk with his heads again. Now that's a job.
Speaker 1: That was a joke.
Speaker 3: That's a job, job, a terrible job. The best way to start the working way. We've said that since day dosh just a little small brick and then goes little injection.
Speaker 2: Of humor and it infiltrates your entire body in here we go.
Speaker 1: Feels good almost immediately.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so true.
Speaker 3: Who wants to kick.
Speaker 1: Us off this morning? Projuices? So you want to set the tone nice and early.
Speaker 7: What do you got do you want to hear a joke about a roof? Yes, fast one's on the house.
Speaker 3: Sure.
Speaker 2: And also, don't dance.
Speaker 3: In this space, and you're still learning in this space, so you don't use the dance after in celebration.
Speaker 2: A general rule, swim. I had an incident on the weekend, hazy. So I was in the supermarket and I was just standing in the self checkout area, just doing my business, and there was a guy next to me, and he cracked onto the girl next to him and asked her to go on a date and she said yes, And it was a very unexpected artem in the bagging area.
Speaker 3: Right, all right, anyway, have you guys heard of the Blind Cyclops brothers? Neither did I producer thinking about that's.
Speaker 2: Weren't they all short?
Speaker 3: You've still got two minutes left.
Speaker 1: This is a fun game. I love fun.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get this out of the way, get it over with producing.
Speaker 3: Welcome For those who are just tuning in for the first time, can you explain this game and also just explain where Jody is as sure within this game.
Speaker 7: So this is a really fun and happy and optimistic game we play where we have no hits and throwbacks or chestralized. You guys play for a listener, it's the best of three. Things are tracking quite well for some Jody is on twelve pretty good. Hazy's on twenty three.
Speaker 2: So why is that just this year?
Speaker 7: That's this year?
Speaker 2: Jode's can't do the mess on that.
Speaker 7: Because sometimes you guys draw, that means we've had like thirty five weeks already this year.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you draw, okay.
Speaker 7: So you both get a point. Either way, you're drastically behind. So we're on the comeback train.
Speaker 3: We're just sort of getting to the stage of the year where you need to sort of count how many weeks are left of the endea, whether Jody can physically make come back.
Speaker 7: We might start doing the like triple points for one week, you know that sort of thing, just to see how we go. So maybe, yeah, to see either way, You've got a couple of listeners that you're playing for. Wallace Cinema Family Passes. Bobby from on Springer Hills is with Team Hazy.
Speaker 3: This Morning Bobby, Morning, Morning, Bobby, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Dying courage in Bobby, thank.
Speaker 7: No, and Carry from Olding of Beaches on Team Jodes.
Speaker 2: Hey, j Hello, Carry Joe's apologies, let's go.
Speaker 7: Come on, don't do that this week? I will say yes. I think this week they're all really easy, so we'll see how you go. Some number one.
Speaker 1: Hazy go On, Tones and eye dance My Yeah.
Speaker 7: He's had a good job, Jose.
Speaker 2: That was good for him.
Speaker 7: That was good for Hazy.
Speaker 1: Good shown, isn't it?
Speaker 8: Joe?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I see your hip shaken Joe's I don't look at the stone.
Speaker 8: You're feeling.
Speaker 2: Statue.
Speaker 7: That's okay because you're in the zone, because you're gonna nail this next one song number two.
Speaker 2: Sure that Jody go On? Is that Wonder Wall Oasis?
Speaker 7: Well done.
Speaker 3: You gotta be the one that says the god damn it.
Speaker 1: We just came out of Wonder Wall.
Speaker 2: Then, and the artists will still be.
Speaker 8: On your.
Speaker 7: That was nice. I love when this happened. Tie breaks time, Oh my god. Third song, final song, Who's going to take home the chocolates?
Speaker 1: Are you going to go?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I would mean Britney Spears talks about.
Speaker 2: Yeah s.
Speaker 7: Told you this week they were pretty easy. I was both did well, but I.
Speaker 2: Will have the grace and the dignity to say well done this week.
Speaker 7: That was very good, very quick from Andrew this week, and Bobby gets done.
Speaker 3: Bobby, you Bobby, that's frustrating me. Do if you came in, you were so beautiful and humble, you just silenced all the arrogance was about to come out of my mouth, all this stuff lined up.
Speaker 2: Hey, Kerry, apologies, I'm sorry, I say.
Speaker 3: Do you know what, Kerry? Guess what we spoke to you on air? You're on the stand by list of cold places.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's nice, Thank you, Thank you, Kerry. I'll come around to your place tonight. We'll have a few margaritas and cry together.
Speaker 7: Don't spring the score to twelve twenty four, officially doubled.
Speaker 2: Jen Z and Aussies are so afraid of job interviews they're taking their parents off logan, I just one in four, one in four? What Yeah, that's.
Speaker 3: A stat I think you say like one as in once in a while.
Speaker 7: No one of so many people I know.
Speaker 2: So Tammy Ballas is a specialist recruiter, and she said, there's a new thing. They say. I've got interview anxiety. This isn't my safe space. Therefore I'm not going to do it, or I'm going to take my parents. Oh can you very imagine turning up to a job interview with mom? Oh god, and like, mums are embarrassing at the best of times, you know what I mean, a little on in a job interview. And what about when they get to what are their weaknesses? Oh wels you well, never cleans a.
Speaker 3: Root or they go the other way. They're like my daughter, my son is the best person in the world. He should be prime minister. I've been saying that for years.
Speaker 2: And you're sitting in your chair being like, shut up.
Speaker 1: Mom, I'm embarrassing me.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he didn't play AFL because of politics.
Speaker 2: So yes. Miss Bellis believes the major challenge for the younger generation is their sense of entirelement and desire to take shortcuts. It just makes me think, I'm thirteen, twenty four to ten, Please get involved in this. What do you making your parents do that you should do yourself?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Are you not putting on your big girl parents or your big boy pants? Are you not taking responsibility for your own actions? Yeah?
Speaker 1: What's mum? And dad's still doing me like, I don't know if I should be doing that.
Speaker 2: In adulthood produces O as we well know, he's part of the jan.
Speaker 7: Z and I think everyone gets into the anxiety. It's called being nervous.
Speaker 2: To bring parents. Also, that's called being an adult.
Speaker 7: I know that's embarrassing for my generation. Although having said that, one of my best friends still gets his mum to book.
Speaker 1: His doctor's appointments.
Speaker 7: Come on, and he's twenty seven.
Speaker 1: Twenty seven years old? Do you know what up?
Speaker 2: Man's outrageous? Okay, and you just mentioned that your mum, Bindi, what does she do?
Speaker 7: Oh, she's poor Bindi. Well, if she gets a little bit stressed out, sometimes her mum will come over and do her washing for.
Speaker 2: And how old's her mum? Eighty six?
Speaker 7: At least she's offering to do that.
Speaker 1: It's keeping her active, It's right.
Speaker 2: So if you get on here, we're gonna put you on the on the stand by list to see cold plate and that's flight ascommodation everything for the Spear's World tour. So please get involved in this conversation. It's worth that just to dob yourself in. You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Absolutely thirteen twenty four ten things your parents still do for you?
Speaker 1: Now, producers O. He has left the room. What I would say, yes, is it next time? Produces O.
Speaker 3: He goes for a job, and if it's a male employer, yeah, bring Bindy.
Speaker 2: Bindy's hot. Okay, if you're a new listener to this show and you're not across the narrative, Bindi is real hot.
Speaker 1: Twenty four ten.
Speaker 3: The things your parents are still doing for you? Tell us next and we'll put you on the standby list for coal playe Sydney.
Speaker 2: So he walks in with Bindy, Hi, things.
Speaker 1: Your parents still do for you?
Speaker 3: Alarmingly what one and four gen Zetters will take a parent with them to a job interview.
Speaker 2: I can't even comprehend this. Oh my god, gen Zetts. We love you. We love you because you're ballsy, because you do stuff that we never would have had the gumption to do, like take mum to a job.
Speaker 1: Sure, I'll be interview. Anxiety is a real thing.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, apparently according to this new study. And it's just extraordinary, isn't it.
Speaker 3: You just sort of feel like that there's some situations where you've got to leave mom and dad at home.
Speaker 1: Well, really put the pants on.
Speaker 2: Crack big girl pants on, all your big boy pants on. Let's go to Stacey from lind Dog Stacey thank you for being brave enough to tell us all what your mum still does for you that you really should be doing yourself.
Speaker 4: She still makes my lunch every day for work.
Speaker 1: Okay, great, so you must be twelve thirteen years old? Are you.
Speaker 4: Thirty one next month?
Speaker 3: But I'm guessing she must still live with you at least then when she's Stacey.
Speaker 4: You, I own my own house. I live on my own with my son who wants to say hi to hazy friend, and I work with my dad. He makes it and he brings it to work.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. And so, Stacey, what is she packing for you for lunch?
Speaker 4: I usually it's just like a ham and tea sandwich or a ham and cucumber, just cheese and cucumber. Yeah, just a sandwich.
Speaker 1: That'll do. That'll do.
Speaker 2: That's so cute.
Speaker 4: But they know, they know that if I don't do it, I won't I'll either not eat or I'll buy my lunch.
Speaker 2: Yeah. There he goes expensive.
Speaker 3: You drive a hard bargain there, Hey, Stacy, from me and Jody and everyone here, can you say a big height to Boston because he's an absolute little champion.
Speaker 4: Hey, Boston, that good man, good Man.
Speaker 2: I love stay sistance on this, Like, if you don't make me lunch, Mum, I just want to.
Speaker 3: It's like you've put me in a tough place here, so I guess I'm making your lunch each and every day.
Speaker 2: Is your ham and cucumber. Dull.
Speaker 1: Oh that is nice.
Speaker 3: Thurteen twenty four ten. The things that your parents still.
Speaker 2: Do for you, well, let us know and we'll put you on the standby. Let's to go and see coldplane Sidney.
Speaker 3: We're going to speak to a young man by the name of Kiera next, and I can absolutely relate to this. His parents still do for him to this day. Okay, speak to Kieren next, keep ther cause coming through. What do your parents still do for you? Things your parents still do for you? Off the back of Genzetta's taking their parents to interviews, one in four will take their parents to a job interview.
Speaker 2: That is completely and utterly insane. So we're doing this this morning, thirteen twenty four to ten. Please let us know what mummy and daddy are still doing for you, even though you know deep down in your soul you should be doing it yourself. Let's go to Sue from Stir Good morning, Sue, Good morning, guys, and you're playing the role of mum in this situation.
Speaker 9: I certainly am, and it's had frustrated one. My twenty year old, who is currently residing in the States, calls me very regularly when she has any kind of issue. Recently, it was a medical issue, and what do I say when I get to the chemist? So I told her what to say, and then she rang me back and I said, how'd you go? She said, oh, no, I just very well. I walked in and I found it on the shelf myself. I didn't have to say anything.
Speaker 2: So good.
Speaker 3: That's why I wish I was shocked to but I sort of found myself in a similar situation, like I don't know, I didn't know what to do together the doctors end of the cabinet.
Speaker 9: But the question is why ask if you're not going to take the advice.
Speaker 2: That's true, it's a good point. And don't you enter into this conversation because I have it on very good authority. Your wife was concerned about leaving you alone four days to go to Fiji. She was, I don't think he even knows how to use the dishwasher. And it turns out you don't even know how to use a washing machine? Or did you not FaceTime your wife to say how do I operate this thing?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: I did, very brave by man, because it opens up for so much ridicule. I could have googled it YouTube video. Yeah, just a quick FaceTime called a kara. Sure, it's embarrassing, but you've got to buy it down on that and realize it's for a greater good, because I don't want to find the house.
Speaker 2: Are you a genstor is that the takeaway from this? Because I can't believe you haven't used your own washing machine in your own home.
Speaker 3: I think I have the lack of maturity of a youngster. Is a forty year old's body mortifying the worst of both worlds?
Speaker 1: Great?
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, Sue. Let's go to Kieren from Finland. Good morning, Karen, good morning, good morning. What are your parents? Yeah, we're good. What are you your mom and dad doing for you that you should be doing yourself well? Every single year without fail?
Speaker 8: My mom buys me a brand new pack of underwear and Link Africa.
Speaker 3: Hey, Kira, do you find that the issue with Links Africa is that you spray it on and then all of a sudden there's like ten fifteen girls just glimbing all over you.
Speaker 1: How much an issue is that it's.
Speaker 9: Just too much to fight off.
Speaker 8: I'm a scaffolder as well, so it's adds to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, can you still buy ex Africa?
Speaker 2: Apparently you can, but at least when links African kicks in and it works with the ladies, you've got fresh underwear on.
Speaker 1: Am I right, Mom is setting you up for an almighty wee.
Speaker 2: Mom's effectively picking up on Kia's behalf. That's good, that's great.
Speaker 1: She's really really encouraging disorder behavior.
Speaker 3: That's the most awesome.
Speaker 1: Most awesome.
Speaker 2: Pizza sitting on.
Speaker 1: A street by Oh Boy. Turns out people in Adelaide really well and truly love their pizza.
Speaker 2: I'm very passionate about their pizza as well. We had literally hundreds of nominations for Adelaide's Most Awesome Pizza, but there can only be five finalists. Am all right? Yes, okay, we go, okay, you're ready. In no particular order, I have to say our top five Adelaide's Most Awesome Pizza finalists are one sneaky cheetah in.
Speaker 1: Congrats. I like one sneaky Cheddar as.
Speaker 2: Well, Pizza Bite at Redwood Park well done, very popular in the East.
Speaker 3: The old Pizza Bit of course.
Speaker 2: Okay, coming in at number three. Caesar's Pizzeria at Aberfall Park.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pizzeria even yep.
Speaker 2: Has been around for about twenty years. It's owned by Caesar himself. Is that right?
Speaker 1: I did not know that.
Speaker 3: That is a crazy fact, isn't it okay?
Speaker 2: Also Pizza Peppers in Woodcross.
Speaker 1: Very good one an establishment.
Speaker 2: Super popular down south, I've been around for about twenty five years. Well done. And finally Brasco's Pizzeria Pizzeria Busco's Pizzeria in Hectorville.
Speaker 3: Prasco's Pizzeria. There you go, great little establish.
Speaker 2: Done, very popular. Eastern Pizzaiiot Pit, Oh my very goodness.
Speaker 1: Why do we just change out to pizza place?
Speaker 3: Pizza places one Sneaky Cheter Riddlington Pizza by the red Wood Park, Caesars Pizza Rigga, Oil Park, Pizza Peppers and Woodcraft and Brasco's pizzaih in Hectorve. Your congratulations, guys, there's your top five. I'm sorry, top five.
Speaker 2: He just if we had our time again, I probably would have gotten new to announce though I reckon.
Speaker 1: How good sign sights? Seriously?
Speaker 3: Yeah, jump onto social media at Facebook, Instagram, at Jodie and Hazy vote we want to crown the best Pete pizzeria in La.
Speaker 2: I love speaking to our next guest. I mean he's dabbled in a little bit of radio, but that's okay. We'll do him live. We'll see if he can get there. But he is starring on one hundred with Andy Lee tonight. It's on after the Block on Channel nine.
Speaker 5: Good morning Andy, Petra Side going live on the radio.
Speaker 8: Thank you guys through it lovely to chat to you both. How are you?
Speaker 2: Oh, we're good, We're good. Normally you hit us up with a few questions about the percentage of Australians doing what But I've got one for you before we rip into it. We've we've just been talking about this. What percentage of gen zetas are taking their parents to job interviews? What?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was our reaction to you.
Speaker 2: What do you mean how many? How many out of a hundred Australians are taking their parents because they're scared of job interviews cheaper?
Speaker 8: No, I mean my dad a wouldn't come with me, but he'd be the worst person to take anyway, because he never very very loving dad, but never wanted to come across as being one of those show parents pushing you done anything. So if I was ever playing cricket and my dad was young pa, I was out on the thigh guard.
Speaker 2: This is okay. So it's twenty five one in four, really, isn't that?
Speaker 8: Are we talking about, like you know, when you go for a job at macas and we're talking about adult life, well.
Speaker 1: Genuine adult life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so there's I mean, there's we've got stories of twenty five twenty seven year olds who will bring mom or dad to a job interview. So if you're a bit old and andy, I'm not sure how old you are, but if you're the employer, yeah, does that feel like a red flag?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, I mean I'll never be an employer, so don't worry that. But yeah, that is a huge red flag unless the I don't know, unless you have celebrity parents of course, you know, and you got an opportunity to meet Brad Pitt or someone probably give him the job. That's incredible. Well I'll bring it up one hundred not tonight. It's that animal special. So I'm not sure how it is.
Speaker 2: Wait, but it's an animal special.
Speaker 8: Yes, animal special to see huge he dress as a dog. Abby Chatfield dresses a rabbit. Mike is a chicken. And we're covering off all the stats on animal great hike, shike go a couple acts, yes, please, oh, here we go thirty first one is what percent of Australians won't go in the ocean at all because of sharks?
Speaker 9: Jees.
Speaker 3: I wonder how much this has shifted in the last a few years when shark's really having a bit of a crack.
Speaker 2: Yeah, having a purple patch.
Speaker 3: The sharks, they've been speaking, they've been speaking. Percent a really solid message. I'm going to say, are thirty six percent.
Speaker 2: I reckon it's more than that, Andy, I'm going to say forty eight percent.
Speaker 8: As you have the first one, twenty nine percent is that's the nice lead?
Speaker 2: Okay? All right, Well the people people are braver than I thought of.
Speaker 8: Australians hate dogs.
Speaker 3: One for you, what percent of Australians hate dogs are minus three percent?
Speaker 8: We do love dogs in natures. I think we've got more dogs than humans as in.
Speaker 2: Pet do we That's okay? I reckon it's something very small. Eight percent hate dogs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going to say I'm going to go a different rection. I'm going to say seventeen percent.
Speaker 8: It's all tied up love our dogs.
Speaker 9: Damn.
Speaker 2: You should have asked a question what percentage of Australians hate their cat? Because Hazy hates his cat Houston. In fact, last week, I think you called Houston a d head.
Speaker 8: I mean you've got to get that when you when you have a cat. Yeah, I mean that's their personality. Yeah, you know it doesn't happened. But they're not likable. No, they're not going to give you anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very obnoxious.
Speaker 3: And my wife yelling from the other room, saying you can't call the cat a dickhead is a very comp conversation.
Speaker 8: Like it's like dating a footy player. You know they're going to be a dickhead.
Speaker 1: You've just got to put up with the obnoxiousness.
Speaker 2: But you look a bit cute, so shut up, don't say.
Speaker 1: Anything coming in.
Speaker 8: Yeah, right, a tiebreaker here, let's go what Australia I think dogs should be allowed on plane? Domestic five?
Speaker 2: No one wants dogs on planes. Even if you love a dog, you don't want to get Oh no, do you.
Speaker 1: Want to go first. You want me to go first, I'm going to say twenty seven percent.
Speaker 2: I could be a real a and go twenty eight percent, and I'm not going to that. I reckon it's more than I don't think people want dogs on planes. I'm going to say thirty five percent, fifty.
Speaker 8: Yeah, isn't it? Isn't it? I mean, I guess it must be nearly every single dog own. I'm surprised. I don't really want my dog on a plane. No, because she's spoiled and will demand business class.
Speaker 2: And can you imagine the dog that's sitting in its chair and it puts its seat back, how unted.
Speaker 1: Would as well?
Speaker 8: Yeah, well done, victory, victory for you, Well done.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I very rarely win anything on this show, so that's really nice. The Hundred with Andy Lee on tonight on Channel nine after the book. Thank you so much for speaking with us. We love it as always always, guys, how you did that live? Well done