Speaker 1: Good morning, Melbourne, Jason Lauren, start your morning the right way, gonna be great, gonna be a good day.
Speaker 2: This is Jason Lauren.
Speaker 3: You're one hundred Well, good morning everybody, and Hapa baradaod morning Chase.
Speaker 4: Now I'm excited because we are not saying good morning to Clint. We are saying a.
Speaker 5: Ball good morning.
Speaker 4: He's wearing a barade.
Speaker 2: Bir b that's apparently hello in the evening. It's ten o'clock.
Speaker 5: Here go speak to you.
Speaker 2: I'm in Paris. I haven't fallen in love, but I love the city.
Speaker 6: I love.
Speaker 7: Late day.
Speaker 5: So you only just touched.
Speaker 2: On jet lag.
Speaker 4: So I woke up very early because I've still got a bit of jet lag from Europe.
Speaker 5: And that was a week ago.
Speaker 4: I know, but I've been waking up at three o'clock every morning. I'm not winging about it. I'm just telling you as a fact. I'm waking up at three o'clock every morning.
Speaker 5: I get a jet lag from Rye for like two weeks.
Speaker 4: It's like Clint will be awake. So I text him, I'm like, how are you going? And I think his message said, I feel not quite right, lossy. I'm desperately trying to stay awake on day one and I got the wobbles.
Speaker 5: All right, Clint, run me through it. You did the seventeen hour Juggernaut flight. Yes, Earth Direct, How was it?
Speaker 2: It was very nice, lovely flight, beautiful hospitality. So got in local times six am. It's now ten pm. So I've kept myself awake all day. Ye, you've just been roaming the streets and I bought this beautiful from the Champs Say very overpriced at age euro anyway, didn't I look like a massive tourist flog walking back on the Metro with my beret tuck downder, my.
Speaker 8: Arm, Oh my gosh, I love this.
Speaker 4: You've also got a Louis Vuitton bag, pine because you're on zoom from your hotel room. If we've been shopping already.
Speaker 2: I went for a trip to Louis v and I went in for an inspection, and I walked out a little bit lighter in the wallet department.
Speaker 5: Louis Boton.
Speaker 4: Oh no, well, they give.
Speaker 2: You an individual, They give you your own personal shopping assistant, don't they.
Speaker 4: When you go to Louis Vuitton or America. You can't just walk in. You walk in and they make you wait in line and then they're like, okay, this is.
Speaker 8: Fred, your personal shopper.
Speaker 4: There's so much.
Speaker 5: I think it was because then you advised even a country road. I feel bad handing back the jumper.
Speaker 8: Walk around and watch you.
Speaker 2: No, what did you He followed me from the leather goods up into men's wear and then into the shoe section.
Speaker 4: Buy something you can't clothes, like you'd have to mortgage the house. You didn't buy clothes.
Speaker 2: I just came off the offset account.
Speaker 4: Anyways, what did you buy?
Speaker 8: Not not from the Runway collection I bought.
Speaker 2: I think it was last season, maybe because it was a little bit cheaper. I bought a lovely Polo, lovely new Polo, and then I bought a T shirt as well, Louis von Polo. When bag looks good, a Louis.
Speaker 8: Vuitton Polo T shirt and a normal T shirt.
Speaker 5: Put on the.
Speaker 2: Come on, I'm not gonna not. Maybe maybe later, Maybe later.
Speaker 8: He's embarrassed. He knows that that's outrageous.
Speaker 5: I wonder if it will match the WOOI Vaton luggage I brought in Thailand. Bali, yeah, my little Woo I love Lewis for to Clint, I must say. The beret looks very good on you.
Speaker 8: Have you had a cross on yet?
Speaker 2: Thank you? I've had a few crossholes. Yes. The bous lingeries here are very good. Any cocktails had a couple of cocky cockies this afternoon?
Speaker 5: You didn't muck around?
Speaker 8: What did you get a French Montini?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: I got the mocktail version.
Speaker 5: Oh it so.
Speaker 8: Sounds like something you would do with Paris.
Speaker 5: Okay, how funny is that us at six am and him at ten? People Lauren's bit asleep for like twelve hours and I forgot to take my meds. So today is going to be one loose shot.
Speaker 2: Just very quickly. I'm at the Novatel in northern Paris, I think, no hotel. Okay, So the big coach pools up at nine o'clock anyway, and all these Olympians start getting off. I'm like, this is very exciting. What Olympians would be saying it the Lenova Hotel would be like Argentina, is it Brazil? It's it's Rwanda. Rwanda is staying with us.
Speaker 4: Here at the hotel before they move into the athletes Village Eves room.
Speaker 2: They're very fish they running around the hotel.
Speaker 8: Did they not get the memory of the athletes.
Speaker 2: They're very fit, they're they're Olympians.
Speaker 5: What do you think a coach load of fatties is going to arrive?
Speaker 8: Don't ask them for a running race.
Speaker 5: All right, it's just gone four past six. We've got a huge show coming up today. Christiphertruck. You're going to join us a little bit later on as well. Let's get into it. This is Nova. Clint is joining us from Patti.
Speaker 2: He is.
Speaker 5: They're ahead of the Olympics. I'm not sure why a week earlier, but I guess you haven't got a beat the traffic.
Speaker 4: It's just so. It brings me so much joy that he's actually got to Paris before the athletes, and he flew up the front and they're in economy like.
Speaker 2: Just very quickly. We were on the plane today on the Quantus flight from Perth to power Us with the hockey players, the hockey ruse and the cooker Burroughs.
Speaker 4: Are they sitting up the front with you?
Speaker 2: They the captain of the Cooker Barros were sitting up the front.
Speaker 4: Yes, are you series? Just the captain?
Speaker 5: We can't put them all in there.
Speaker 4: I know, But then as the captain, don't you go nope, I'm with you in solidarity. Guys.
Speaker 5: You don't is that our captain?
Speaker 4: Yeah? No, I would, I wouldn't do it.
Speaker 5: You've probably sent your garlic bread down the back. Can you take this to my fellow team members down the back of the plane. I'm full?
Speaker 8: Okay? Now, why is producer Jazz standing in here with headphones on?
Speaker 5: Okay? I bought in producages this morning.
Speaker 8: What have you done?
Speaker 5: Hang on? What mikey on?
Speaker 4: There?
Speaker 5: There we go? No, oh, there.
Speaker 4: We're doing it. We're sailing a smooth ship.
Speaker 5: There we Yeah, get that microphone up there. All right? So I bought in our producages this morning because guys, I'm not sure if you're aware, but he has been paying tribute to Nelly all week.
Speaker 10: That is that what you think?
Speaker 5: Nelly hot in here? That's shaggy, Yeah, that's shaggy.
Speaker 10: Come on, Nelly was hot in here, he was on the counter, Nellie hard in here, ride with me. Remember Nelly had his bandages on his cheeks. That was part of his get up, that was part of his look. And I don't think he was really injured. I think that was just an aesthetic thing. I've got real Nelly bandages, but on my four Yeah, and before that, I didn't notice I had quite a larger bandage on the week prior because last week I had a little procedure done on my head.
Speaker 5: I have to have something.
Speaker 8: Removed your brain.
Speaker 4: No, it wasn't.
Speaker 10: I can't afford to have.
Speaker 5: Any of my brain taken.
Speaker 2: He didn't get shot like Donald Trump.
Speaker 10: It would have been a better shot if they got me right, because this is right in the middle.
Speaker 4: Of my forehead between your eyes.
Speaker 10: I'll give you a bit of a thing, the doctor said. When I went in to have this procedure done. He said, oh, two other gentlemen have been in here to have this thing done, the thing that was on your head. They had it on their head as well, one on the left, one on the right of their forehead. You have it right in the middle. And I said, I know it's growing on my head.
Speaker 5: What was growing?
Speaker 8: What was growing on it?
Speaker 10: It was a small It started off as a small sebaceous cyst.
Speaker 8: So is that like a skin cancer?
Speaker 10: No, it's not malignant. I thought it was a pimble. This thing has been growing for like a year and a half, started off very small.
Speaker 5: That would have been cooler.
Speaker 2: You said, salacious, spacious, sacioussacious, which is basically just a growth of the things that are under your skin, like fat, the protein, the cells.
Speaker 5: And Jesus going to pop up.
Speaker 10: When when it can't get out, it just forms a little essentially pimple. But it starts to grow and it's hard and it's squishy, and it was right in the middle of my head like a little marble. Yeah. So I was like, you, they're not dangerous, but I was like, it's growing on my head.
Speaker 4: I wanted, so you have to go a plastic surgeon.
Speaker 10: No, I just went to a clinic.
Speaker 4: I maybe you should have come to a plastic surgeon, given it's right in the middle of I.
Speaker 10: Got a nose job, and I.
Speaker 5: Only noticed it the last couple of weeks. Like you say, you've had it for a year, I've not seen it, Like I haven't noticed it on your head for a year. Okay, So a couple of needles in the.
Speaker 10: Hit, A couple of needles, four needles for some local anesthetic right in my forehead.
Speaker 4: I'll get used to it. We get needles in our head.
Speaker 10: That's what I was trying to remind myself as I was And yeah, for normal me right off. And then and then I don't know, I closed my eyes. He put a little, you know, like a syergical sheet over my head so I didn't see the the scalpel going towards my head, and then he just popped it out.
Speaker 4: I knew a girl that had something about that in the iron Chet's get it cut out of her eye. Oh.
Speaker 10: I wouldn't be able for that.
Speaker 5: Were you allowed to meet the cyst after it was.
Speaker 10: Remaber, Yes, I wanted to as well. I wanted to come face to fast because I've only seen you still got it. I've only seen the pimple on my head in the mirror of the jar.
Speaker 8: I'm leaving just so you.
Speaker 10: Know, so the show.
Speaker 5: If we bring a cyst in a jar.
Speaker 8: I'm out of here.
Speaker 2: He gave me a jo.
Speaker 4: Don't don't you dare. I don't want to see it. Don't you eat don't I'm not even kidding.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, there's nothing salacious about that.
Speaker 5: That was growing on your We've just put it up on the big screen in the studio. It looks like some sort of wild animals about eat.
Speaker 10: Me is gone.
Speaker 5: Glas has walked out. God, if only I knew all I had to do was roll is syst out a few years ago, and I would have got this place to myself.
Speaker 10: Like it looks sober and the photo And to be honest, I was expecting like something yellow, right, because that's what that's what you'd imagine.
Speaker 5: Like I expected, like you know, Clint, you know the dr pimple proper video. Expected that. But this is more.
Speaker 10: Now, this is firm.
Speaker 5: This is firm. Did you have it? Did you have a field you No? I didn't.
Speaker 10: I didn't want to open and I didn't want to open the jar. Have you have you got No, I don't have the jar because they sent it off them.
Speaker 4: And play song. Thank you. Lauren Phillips has left the building.
Speaker 5: You're being a sister. Just you're.
Speaker 4: Also since you did that to me, I'm going to tell you this. I had a boyfriend once that had one of these on his head and he had to get it cut out and it grew back.
Speaker 10: No, he said, if he drains it, it might grow back. But because I had it removed from the saurus, he said it, she'll be good to go. You should never see this little fellow again.
Speaker 5: You will now be not a cis boys going to grow back? Brother, brother and sister. Hey, we just did pro the popo there, Clint. You might have heard Lauren just softly mentioned that she thought the police officers yesterday from the Special Operations Group were quite attractive.
Speaker 8: Well, it was like the outfit, the whole thing.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 5: You don't have to tell him. I've got the off air audio from yesterday today were in. Would you have a listen to that?
Speaker 4: I'd like to hear it to this being recorded.
Speaker 5: No, but you know, stop, take a listen to the passion in her voice.
Speaker 4: Thanks again, Ben, what a babe, So gentle. But he was lovely, he was delightful.
Speaker 5: I think she said he can shoot me anytime.
Speaker 4: I didn't you said that even you thought he was hot? Yeah he was, but I said it and he was still in the building.
Speaker 5: Unfortunately, if you're going to be taken out by someone, you want it to be a hottie. Haw's patty. This time of night, Clinton, how's Paris.
Speaker 2: It's beautiful, beautiful Parisian night. I tell you what, it's not as busy as I thought here.
Speaker 8: Well, I reckon because I saying that on the news.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think a lot of the Parisians have actually got out of town. That said that the airport was just packed. So I think you know the tourists are arriving en mass.
Speaker 4: Can you see the Eiffel Tower from your hotel room or is that I can?
Speaker 2: I thought when I was checking in she was just joking when she said you have a tower views? Well, O body got Eiffel? Tell you can?
Speaker 5: I ask a stupid question, right, because I've never been to Paris, never never been to the UK.
Speaker 8: Paris isn't in the.
Speaker 5: But I've never been like the UK Europe. All I've done is the US.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that doesn't surprise me one bit.
Speaker 5: Can you understand everyone over there? They're talking?
Speaker 2: So here's the thing, because you can get a little cocky. I got a big cocky today because I did French in year eight nine, So that the issue here is that you know, I know has an anyway, that's a good question. One too many things. They'll fire back with more language, and then you just get yourself into a right royal mess. And you just have to.
Speaker 5: Have you got the digital translator so you can be like after a croissant, and then you'd.
Speaker 8: Be surprised how many people you use that. When I was in.
Speaker 4: Italy. Everyone was talking into it and just showing it to people in restaurants and cafes.
Speaker 5: I used it in l really through people just making effort.
Speaker 2: Guys, just something.
Speaker 8: Please the French.
Speaker 4: They don't love it when you just roll in and don't even try.
Speaker 5: Yesterday on the show, a particular item of clothing was mentioned.
Speaker 8: Would you call it an item of clothing?
Speaker 5: I would? Would you probably have one in your hotel room there in Parry Clint, but oh you would. This particular item came up and Lauren was quick out the gates to say, that gives me theick. Take a listen. Did you wear a shower cap?
Speaker 7: I would?
Speaker 4: I would absolutely dump some a man if I walked If I walked into the bathroom right now and found Paul in.
Speaker 11: The shower with his shower cap.
Speaker 4: On, that that's enough chow. That would give me enough of a nick. Yeah, men in shower caps, you know what, I'm going to make it.
Speaker 5: Up and say even girls in shower.
Speaker 11: Yeah, there's nothing sexy about it.
Speaker 5: I just don't think the shower cap in general, they.
Speaker 4: Never quite fit. Sometimes people put them on, you don't know if they go sideways.
Speaker 5: Like it's very reminiscent of that beret O friend is wearing on Zoom at the moment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so Clinton Paris and he's gone shopping on day one and brought himself for beret.
Speaker 5: Lauren. It does give me the.
Speaker 4: I think it's quite cute. That doesn't give me There's two more.
Speaker 2: There's two more coming and on them?
Speaker 8: Did you get them for us to?
Speaker 4: I did, Well, that doesn't give me the ick being brought a gift. Okay, guys, what gives you the ick?
Speaker 5: Girls that eat with their hands?
Speaker 4: Sorry? What you want to eat a bagel with a knife and fork? That would give me the people who use a knife and fork unnecessarily like pick up the pizza, pick up the burg and use.
Speaker 2: Your hand, just like people can eat with their feet. Have you seen that?
Speaker 8: That's icky?
Speaker 5: No, I haven't seen those videos. But just like like a HSP, you know, like like loose meat on chips, And he went like.
Speaker 4: Oh, you're eating loose meat. I don't know what an hs P is, But you don't know.
Speaker 2: You don't know what snackpack?
Speaker 5: Yes, you don't know what hs No, you haven't lived, Lauren.
Speaker 4: What's an HSP?
Speaker 2: Like an open kebab?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: Why would you have it open when you could have a erupted.
Speaker 5: No, No, because you like it's like a little buffet in front of you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, eating pulled meat with bare hands.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 8: That's icky, Clint.
Speaker 5: You've got me Well.
Speaker 2: I witnessed one today at the Champs Westfield doing basically basically women who do instagramable poses in front of monuments.
Speaker 4: Yes, Clint's been sending the videos of many influences in the world.
Speaker 8: What about that woman you sent me today, Clint?
Speaker 4: Well, this morning and she nearly got cleaned up out the front of the after field.
Speaker 2: She was she was trying to pretend she was on a catwalk, but she was on the road in the middle of the acter Triomphe, the roundabout, the one roundabout in the world that you can't ensure your car because it's so dangerous. She's doing a cat walk.
Speaker 5: I was down at tax my niece's visiting from Brisbane the other week. I took her down to they want to see the Brighton beach boxes.
Speaker 8: Oh oh, have they been on visit Victoria dot com.
Speaker 5: And we're down at the beach and the amount of people there was this one girl who was like had her water bottle down at the actual water's edge and would lean her phone up against it and then hit the self timer yeah, and then run back to the beach box ah and get in position, and then another tourist would walk through the shop, run back.
Speaker 4: Down self tim In Europe, it was everywhere, the people with the self timers and the selfie sticks. Something else that gave me theck in Europe, well anywhere, but I just noticed it because we were out a lot and there was music and people seeing when people try and sing along to a song but they don't know the world trying to keep up and they're mouthing the wrong words, and I'm like, that is so great.
Speaker 5: You don't sing it, you turn into the mumble yeah.
Speaker 4: But we know, we know you don't know. You're nod in your head.
Speaker 5: Thirteen twenty four to ten. What gives you the ick?
Speaker 4: We were talking about it yesterday and I said, men in shower caps. Not that I've ever seen Paul in the shower cap, but I imagine, and it would be enough for me to probably leave him.
Speaker 5: Men skipping, that's no.
Speaker 8: It can be hot if they're luck boxes and they know what they're doing.
Speaker 4: Men.
Speaker 5: No, I mean more not like like up and now I mean more like you, oh.
Speaker 4: Not skipping with a skipping.
Speaker 5: Rope like joyfully, yeah, joyfully?
Speaker 8: What about men in bathtubs? It's just not sexy.
Speaker 5: We've said this before. I think it's fine as long as your small fella isn't floating above the subs. Otherwise it looks like a rescue boy.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number?
Speaker 8: What gives you the ick?
Speaker 10: Melbourne?
Speaker 5: What's wrong? Click?
Speaker 2: Does your little fellow float?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 5: I'm just saying like you want to get the water level right, you know what I mean. You don't want the water level around that region looking like a little who's.
Speaker 4: Sitting in an inch of water bathtubs with not an in fact, anyone in a bathtub with not enough water.
Speaker 5: In It's morning. What gives you the ick?
Speaker 10: Good morning?
Speaker 12: What gives me the ick is when you go do like a really good work out of.
Speaker 13: The gym, and your gym that the partner doesn't.
Speaker 12: Like to have a shower after the workout.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, that's gross, that's yeah, it's disgusting.
Speaker 5: And then you get dressed, and then you'll go for dinner, go for a movie, and then it's not only shower.
Speaker 2: Late at night.
Speaker 8: No, that's disgusting. Not showering after the gym is gross.
Speaker 5: Thirteen twenty fourteen. What gives you the eeck? Melbourne. I don't know what the weather Bureau was smoking yesterday, but they said it was going to be showers and it was an absolute ripping day.
Speaker 4: It was cold.
Speaker 5: I know, it was beautiful, the sun was shining, it was out. We're in the city yesterday and it was it stars.
Speaker 8: I love the winter blue sky.
Speaker 5: I was trying to get her on a Lime scooter yesterday in the city. Clint had no luck me.
Speaker 4: I'm all for the Lime scooters these days. After I was in Europe. I told you in Rome, we took that. We rode them everywhere. Have you put one out in Paris yet, Clint.
Speaker 2: No, I haven't, but they're very popular here and they do it San's helmet as well, which I'm very jealous of. You know how Milk were such sticklers for the rules.
Speaker 5: They just yeah, you're right, my brain damage is cool.
Speaker 4: No, I know. It's so easy over there though. You just jump on them and off you go. You don't need the helmet.
Speaker 8: I don't know people in Europe drive like maniacs.
Speaker 5: But they're only issue with the helmet is running the nick cornlet like you don't know who held it? Oh, the knit the knit gornlet.
Speaker 4: You know what? Right now we're talking on thirteen twenty four to ten. What gives you the yck? And I would say it's safety first, I know, but adults in helmets, especially when they're not on said bicycle or like, just keep it on for a bit and walk in and get a coffee. I might get it off.
Speaker 5: Get your helmet off, especially when they've got the cable tires attached to it to keep the magpiles away. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. We want to know what gives you the ick? Give us a ring and you could score a two ndred and fifty or a Bailey Nelson Voucher.
Speaker 8: Natalie and east Ivanhoe, Good morning.
Speaker 4: What gives you the ick?
Speaker 12: Men with long fingernails?
Speaker 13: Yes?
Speaker 8: Really, yes, I agree.
Speaker 12: It's so disgusting. It actually makes me want to vomit when I sing. Men with long singing out?
Speaker 5: How are you with guys having a chew on them?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Can I can I tell you a really quick story?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 12: My mum used to work with the lady who let her husband chew her toenails that.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, hang on, hang on, hang on, hang on the lady chewed.
Speaker 14: No, she let her husband have a horn on her feet Fergie Star, but he would, you know, there's nothing worse off he's got that bit in his mouth where you take off the corner bit or yeah, just any type of nail in general, fingernails toenails, if they're not your own, they're disgusting.
Speaker 5: How are you with those?
Speaker 8: Because I'm going to say I'm not okay with you.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, you don't know where I'm going yet.
Speaker 4: But I can see that silly little look on your face.
Speaker 5: I know you're a fan of Ripley's, believe it or not. On the Gold Coast.
Speaker 4: Oh, the longest nails in the world. That they curled up. That is just like, why would anybody do that?
Speaker 5: Imagine having that person in front of you at the kiosk at Westfield. I'm not coming back. They're going to be in there getting the nails done to good head scratch though great head scratch.
Speaker 4: No, they're like curled up like little roller.
Speaker 5: We're going to need to book in a double session for the better cure.
Speaker 4: Good morning from Melbourne, or it's what time in Paris?
Speaker 5: Clint coming up to eleven o'clock In Europe, Like it gets heaving at nighttime, doesn't it? Is it one of those places where like like they sleep in till like ten o'clock.
Speaker 4: We go to dinner at ten.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, early this evening. I was at a place called Opera, which is a little a little spot right smack bang in the middle of Paris. It was heaving people everywhere.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Have you had a snail yet?
Speaker 4: Its cargo had a snail, right. Have you seen the Eiffel Tower in the flesh.
Speaker 2: I've seen the Eiffel tear. I've got an Eiffel Tower view in my hotel.
Speaker 5: You go into the Molon Rouge.
Speaker 2: No here, I'm going tomorrow. Guys, are you going tomorrow?
Speaker 8: Because you can't can't came, can't come to the windmill.
Speaker 4: Fall off the Eiffel Tower.
Speaker 2: It did not.
Speaker 8: The ol Tower's back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the Milan Roos Starff. There was never a wheel on the Eiffle toower. If there was, we need a look at that. All right, Let's try and pay your bills. Here's the go All you have to do is register by the overplayer app or go to nover fm dot com dot au. If we read out your name, you've got twenty minutes to call us back and we will pay your bill. Whose bill are we paying?
Speaker 10: Lozzi today?
Speaker 4: Liam from Moral Bark. If you are listening, we believe you've got a car bill of four hundred and eighty dollars that you have registered. If you call us within the next twenty minutes, that bill will we paid for you. Thirteen twenty four ten is our.
Speaker 5: Number coming up next. One of us had surgery yesterday and you have to guess which team member we'll go there next. Guys, you and Clint have a noticed something.
Speaker 8: No, we haven't.
Speaker 5: Clint, you'll be watching the studio cameras of Ozum, Yes and Padi. Lawrence got a front receipt but still hasn't acknowledged that one of the team yesterday had cosmetic surgery.
Speaker 4: So is it you?
Speaker 8: Because you don't look any better or worse? You look the same?
Speaker 5: What do you? Who are you putting your money on me?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 4: I'm asking, am I? Am I talking to the off air team.
Speaker 5: Well, I would like you to look around at the team, yes and see if you can spot anyone, nandos stand up so we can.
Speaker 8: See you come in line up at the window.
Speaker 2: Jusages and the thumb, his thumb had a hair transplant.
Speaker 5: No, thumb is still bald.
Speaker 4: Thumb is still bald. Has a cut on his head. But it's not that we've had that explained to you.
Speaker 5: Yes, he had the cis removed. Yeah, that's different surgery.
Speaker 2: Gen Z.
Speaker 5: Okay, you're looking in gen z Z in Paris.
Speaker 4: I asked her what she was doing this weekend and she said hibernating, right, so maybe gen Z.
Speaker 14: Otherwise, Nuns, I mean he's a silent assassin.
Speaker 10: Said, let's look at him.
Speaker 5: You don't know what's going with him.
Speaker 8: Or if you had your hernia are removed from hernie is still there?
Speaker 5: You want to run?
Speaker 8: I don't want to touch it.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm going to go and still be there because he hasn't had the side. He needs it out of his belly.
Speaker 8: Buttons.
Speaker 5: It comes and goes, depending on what are you.
Speaker 4: Okay, So it's one of these I'm rolling out. Jeez, stand down.
Speaker 5: Yep, I'm going, gen Z, what do you think she's done?
Speaker 4: Because there's some kind of office happening today that she is saying, she's not attending.
Speaker 2: There is pinned back.
Speaker 4: What was wrong with there is.
Speaker 5: Nothing now they've just been pinned back. No, no, no, no, it wasn't here he is.
Speaker 4: I was going to get gen Z.
Speaker 5: It is gen Z.
Speaker 8: It is me, sissy, my little sister.
Speaker 4: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 5: Well no, no, no, this was elective. This is elective. She had, she had a job.
Speaker 4: What have you done? Got a boob job?
Speaker 5: No? No, no, tell them what you really got done.
Speaker 13: I went to the dentist yesterday and I got a gum lift.
Speaker 11: Excuse me, that's why I haven't been smiling with my teeth.
Speaker 5: That you did come and come into the bring those new gums in the studio, that.
Speaker 8: Come and show me?
Speaker 2: Is that to make you less gummy or more gummy?
Speaker 8: I know, to make you less gummy or more gummy?
Speaker 5: Okay, so there we go.
Speaker 2: She's had a lip flash them.
Speaker 4: Oh oh, they're like cust at the top.
Speaker 5: A lip lift.
Speaker 4: No, not a lip he flashed me on the camera. Play lip flip is very the.
Speaker 2: Gums, the gums.
Speaker 11: I don't know where you are, Clint, if you want to.
Speaker 8: Say, what's a gum lift?
Speaker 11: So I was It's.
Speaker 13: Just like an insecurity of mine. I've been wanting it for a while. When I smile like my biggest smile, it's just a bit uneven.
Speaker 11: So when you smile too gummy for me, too.
Speaker 4: Much gum and not enough to Yeah, I've never noticed. I think you're so beautiful the way you asked is he?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I was like, oh, so I went to the dentist and what did you ask for?
Speaker 8: A longer teeth?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 11: Literally a gum lift.
Speaker 8: Did you know that was a thing.
Speaker 11: It's like a gummy smile.
Speaker 5: I've never heard of the gummy smile.
Speaker 8: I did it before and after because you did it, I'll show you.
Speaker 5: So what have they done to the gum?
Speaker 11: Okay?
Speaker 13: So I went in and they give you two like local anthetics, and then I still have a list, and then they literally just laser off your gum and.
Speaker 4: You could make yourself have bigger teeth.
Speaker 8: Clint, you don't need that.
Speaker 5: No, God, No, you look like Tony Jones. Does it hurt?
Speaker 13: Yeah? So I came out yesterday like I had a lip filler and I was kind of vibing it.
Speaker 11: It was quite big. But yeah, they are quite tall today.
Speaker 5: Oh, I mean, look, I would say.
Speaker 4: I love chicks. We just do whatever we want to. Look however we want these.
Speaker 5: Whatever makes you happy? You do? You boot right?
Speaker 2: What is wrong with our team? We've got jazz with the serenaded? Serenaded?
Speaker 4: Hurt?
Speaker 2: What is it? An old gummy bear?
Speaker 5: Over here? I've got I've got.
Speaker 4: The Why don't you roll off your list of procedures you've had?
Speaker 5: Get your forehead? I could fry an egg on.
Speaker 11: The Clint won't have the whitest teeth anymore.
Speaker 4: Didn't get them whitened while you're there getting.
Speaker 11: So, I've got like a retainer, I got some gel and I'm ready to go.
Speaker 5: Did you have a date on Saturday night?
Speaker 11: Possibly?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Is that why you've canceled the date?
Speaker 5: Well? Not kissing on that date? You can't kiss you? Can?
Speaker 4: You wait until her take it fully functioning? She can be macking on everywhere like a gumlet.
Speaker 5: Now, yeah, it was quite can ask one more question.
Speaker 8: For you though, fixing an insecurity it makes you feel good?
Speaker 5: One more question? How much?
Speaker 11: Oh, we're on a two year payment plan?
Speaker 5: Give ball park fire, give me give me him out.
Speaker 8: Close to two grand and it's purely cosmetic.
Speaker 4: You know I love her she came in today.
Speaker 11: What she's fully pimped.
Speaker 4: Up so gen Z gen Z and said, guys, I'm going to New York in January. I'm going to fly business class. And I said how expensive that is? How can it do that? She goes bought myself a credit card. Okay, I'm going to monitor that credit card. We're not getting you in debt credit card. She's living, guys.
Speaker 5: Yes, God to twenty past seven one. Clint Stannaway joining us all the way from Patty. He is over there for the Olympics.
Speaker 4: Quite the journey to get there, going Melbourne to Perth and then that brand new long haul flight Perth to Paris for seventeen hours.
Speaker 8: That's a long time.
Speaker 5: You know what are you would have missed the big news here in Melbourne yesterday?
Speaker 2: Clint, Well, what's happened?
Speaker 5: You can now get drone deliveries for Uber eights, not door dash.
Speaker 2: You cannot dash?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you started yesterday?
Speaker 2: Have we have we trialed it?
Speaker 5: And yeah you've got to get it from is it Eastlands? From the food court there?
Speaker 8: Yeahstland Jase calls them.
Speaker 2: Well here in Paris, the French capital. Now before I tell you what went wrong today, I'll paint a picture about how tight security is here. So today, what they've done, the police and the army have enforced what they're calling the Paris Ring of Steel. Effectively, they're trying to well exactly it is for Melbourne. It's especially isn't it. But they're trying to sort of lock down that central business district because what you might be aware is it the opening ceremony isn't in a stadium. It's actually along the river sen.
Speaker 5: Taking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's like sort of a mix of pontoons of boats, you know, all that sort of thing, but it's along the send. It's gonna be fireworks. It's gonna be quite magical, I'm told. So in order to do that, they've got to sort of produce this ringer steel. There's a lot of those wide fences going up and like no exaggeration, on almost every corner is either a police car or a group of police officers. Right. It does. It makes you feel safe and not a lot can go wrong. Now I'm day one of being in Paris. I'm trying to sort of investigate the Metro and how that works. Now there are two different lines here. There's the Metro and then there's sort of like the what I would like to call the above ground type trains, you know, the older the older fixed rail trains, and so they're like they're lettered. But the Metro is numbered right, So instantly I'm confused. Anyway I need to get from let's say it's the Metro is numbered one to fourteen. I've got to get from eight and change to get on the three.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: It's a bit of both. Well, I know, but you can't get around that anyway. So I'm transferring from line eight to line three, and I'm walking through the station, following the signs like a good boy. And I get into where line three is. I'm like, this is beautiful, this station. It is sparkling because of course they've built new stadiums, they've built new water features, they've improved the bridges roads. Anyways, I'm walking up this. This is sparkling, and where's the public?
Speaker 5: Why on earth.
Speaker 2: Using this station? It's like I've cut the ribbon and I'm making myself welcome. Right, get to the platform where I thought my train was going from. Not a bludget there, right, not one person there. Something's not quite right. And then I hear this, I have breached. I have breached security inadvertently. That is out of bounds. I am in a no go zone.
Speaker 5: What are the.
Speaker 2: Something well, I don't know what they thought. I don't know what they thought I was I was doing. They quickly saw when they saw my Colonial Brewing T shirt and my birken Stocks that I was from out of town and that I'd taken a wrong turn.
Speaker 4: And it was a brand new.
Speaker 2: Station that that was meant to open next week in conjunction with the Olympics and the opening ceremony. I've been the first stuck in.
Speaker 7: I was the first.
Speaker 4: The station play the French music jays not.
Speaker 2: Happy we have French music.
Speaker 4: To universal music.
Speaker 8: I play this music for any country.
Speaker 5: Congratulations on opening the new stage.
Speaker 4: Kind of ribbon.
Speaker 5: I'm hoping I'll get a parky when they when those cops are running at you, scream my.
Speaker 14: Friend, yeah, Oh, I'm excited.
Speaker 5: Why it's Friday here on Nomber one hundred.
Speaker 4: What do we do? Clock on front?
Speaker 5: What do we do on a Friday? And about quarter past eight?
Speaker 4: Lights on single?
Speaker 5: That's right coming up quarter past eight this morning. When you're in your car, We'll get you to flick the lights on and sing along to an absolute banger this week. It is my choice and it.
Speaker 4: Is row Now. I walked in at five point thirty this morning and Jayce the first idiom it's good morning. It was like I've picked lights onthing along today and it is rogue. That's exactly what he says. You'll be like, what but am I going to sing?
Speaker 5: Guarantee?
Speaker 13: Is it?
Speaker 2: Lady marmalad? What is it called? Lady mamast flag something?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: Now? Right, you're on the show from Paris. You've been there for about twelve hours. In that time, you've changed Z to Z and Mama lay to mama lad. All right, don't come back with love. Don't be one of these people come back with an accent from a holiday people.
Speaker 4: Who do that, right, Lindsay Lowen, you know she talks in a different accent in whatever country she's there.
Speaker 5: That's right, she does. So we're going to get to my orogue lights on Singaloon coming up in fifteen.
Speaker 4: I think that I'm a pretty honest person. I'm not really good at telling lies. Would you agree that's true?
Speaker 5: When the mics are off, she really tells us what she thinks of the guests.
Speaker 4: No, I'm pretty honest. I'm not a great liar, and I you know, I try not to tell porky pies very often, but there is one setting where I often turn to water and I just say I don't know if it's a lie, but I just say whatever I think I'm supposed to say. So, I have been having some issues with my skin, probably for the last six months. I've turned into like some pimply teenager, and it's driving me insane. I've been to a doctor, I've been to a dermatology, stop into I've done it.
Speaker 5: All is a diet.
Speaker 8: No, it's not a diet.
Speaker 4: I think weather. No, it's not the weather because i've been Yeah, maybe it well, but I'm fine. I'm not.
Speaker 8: I don't care about anything that's about to say.
Speaker 5: We are less stressed this year than we have ever been.
Speaker 4: Towards the end of last year, we were in a bit of a pressure cooker. Maybe author I don't know. Haven't been able to shake it. So someone suggested to me, there's this amazing woman who's a natural path who specializes in gut health and skin. And I know everyone's sick of hearing about gut health, so I won't rag on about it, but could be coming from my gut.
Speaker 8: Which is probably exactly what it is.
Speaker 4: So I saw this amazing woman and it was like forty five minutes of questions about a lifestyle, diet, sleeping patterns, judgment.
Speaker 8: Well, no, you know, she wasn't judge it at all.
Speaker 5: They say that, but I don't know you could afterwards.
Speaker 4: Like I just don't know why when I'm in those situations, or the doctor a panic like, so, do you have much dairy? No?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 5: How many how many drinks would you have on average per week?
Speaker 8: Cheese is my favorite thing in the world.
Speaker 4: And I went vulnerable because.
Speaker 8: You know what, I have milk in my coffee.
Speaker 4: So I was just like, nap, don't have dare And in my head I was like, what, yes, you do.
Speaker 5: I completely relate because I like the doctor as well.
Speaker 8: How many how many drinks would you have in an average week?
Speaker 4: And look hand on het, I don't drink drink like generally, like we're at home, we don't. I don't drink during week and so I was like, oh no, I don't drink Monday to Friday. She was like okay, and shouldn't ask any further questions.
Speaker 5: She didn't ask about the weekend.
Speaker 8: But like, why so I'm not helping myself.
Speaker 5: Exercise redio and care.
Speaker 10: Yeh, I'm a runner.
Speaker 5: After the gym after this.
Speaker 4: I did say that I've just taken up running.
Speaker 5: I haven't done it yet, but I've taken it up.
Speaker 4: I've got interest.
Speaker 5: Are you telling me you would be completely honest.
Speaker 4: The way you would be.
Speaker 2: Not completely?
Speaker 9: I remember that.
Speaker 2: Got my skin checked last year and one of the questions was have you ever used a solarium?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: I was like, your dad was known as the some man.
Speaker 8: I have to tell the truth in that one.
Speaker 4: Well I didn't, are you kiddy?
Speaker 2: Your dad dad drove us around in a car with number of plates the tan man.
Speaker 5: Because he used to fixed hilariums, didn't he Yeah he did.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I don't know why I on him. I just go to telling FIBs. Like even my skin specialist before I was leaving to go overseas and she was like, I have to wear fifty plus and I was like, absolutely, I wear fifty plus in my face every day and wear a hat. Like I don't want you in the water without in the water without a hat, dive in and put your hat on.
Speaker 8: Do you think I did that?
Speaker 5: Sorry?
Speaker 8: Do you think I was splashing around in the water with the hat on all the time?
Speaker 4: No? But I know when I go next week, like, did you wear a hat the whole time? And I'll say, yes, I did.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, she's not your parent. When you're in the water, I want you in a hat.
Speaker 4: Well, she's a skin special.
Speaker 5: Like, no, Debbie, I'm paying you don't tell me what.
Speaker 4: I'm absolutely to tell her that I never once even went in the water because you you were busy running. I just don't know why we do it. We don't help ourselves. And then I start to backtrack as well. A bit later on, I'm like, oh, actually sometimes I eat cheese.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Sometimes.
Speaker 2: The other one's a dentist. Have you been flossing?
Speaker 5: Oh day, All right, let's go to the phone, trying to fload the money.
Speaker 4: A Tanisha from Baronia.
Speaker 8: Good morning, Good morning. How are you feeling this morning? Tanisha?
Speaker 4: Could you do it?
Speaker 8: Five thousand dollars?
Speaker 15: Very nervous.
Speaker 12: I ran in from my car and grab the work phone and I have never rang your phone number faster.
Speaker 11: In my life.
Speaker 8: Are you at work right now?
Speaker 5: I am, I'm clocked in what.
Speaker 8: Do you do for a crust?
Speaker 13: I'm a restaurant manager at Red Rooster, and we'd like.
Speaker 4: To say a red red red russ.
Speaker 5: I'd like to thank you for your service. Love the rooster more than welcome ye love the rooster. All right, Okay, we're ready to do this. Do you want to go an easy question for fifty bucks? Meeting in question for five hundred or all the dice go for five k.
Speaker 16: We'll go for five k.
Speaker 3: Got to be in it to win it.
Speaker 13: Sifty dollars, sorry, five thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: There we go.
Speaker 4: Okay, Tanisa from Varonia, restaurant manager, ready, red, red red Rooster. The only way I can't say.
Speaker 5: It isn't it the rooster's calling? What? Yeah, they've changed, Yeah, they've changed.
Speaker 8: Where did they change it from ready red red red rooster or.
Speaker 5: What we used to call it when we were teenagers? Read? Okay, here we go. Here comes your question. You will get three seconds to answer. If you don't know, guess, you're ready to go? Yep?
Speaker 8: What type of animal is on the Uganda flag?
Speaker 13: Three?
Speaker 10: Two one third?
Speaker 5: What was your guess?
Speaker 15: A bird?
Speaker 8: Well, the answer is a crane.
Speaker 4: It's not an ordinary bird.
Speaker 8: The gray crowned crane. That was That was a hard one.
Speaker 4: I think they've gone with like an Olympic theme because Clint's gone to Paris for the Olympics.
Speaker 5: He's actually sharing a hotel with some athletes. Your Yeah, with.
Speaker 2: The Rwandan national team. Actually, yeah, they're down stretching in the lobby.
Speaker 4: No, they were.
Speaker 2: I went to get myself a coffee a little bit early and they're all on their phone rollers in reception.
Speaker 4: Not a gym there.
Speaker 8: It's not as.
Speaker 5: People that stretch on the floor of a plane.
Speaker 8: No, but that's that's good.
Speaker 4: Hoy.
Speaker 8: That question was hard.
Speaker 4: Can you give Tanisia a gift or something?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm going to hook you up with a children and fifty QT voucher. Oh no, thank you, No worries. You can experience Melbourne's. You can experience QT Melbourne's restaurant, Pascal Bar and Grill.
Speaker 4: Just good, just.
Speaker 2: Very quickly, Jason was talking about the name. Now some restaurants. Some pesky little kids did.
Speaker 4: Steal the s if a red roaster.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had your s knocked off?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 14: I haven't.
Speaker 15: Our s is very high up in the sky and if they got it.
Speaker 2: I'd be very good right, Yeah, the one on Blackburn Road had it. Really, that's trouble.
Speaker 5: I was going to rip off the KFC bucket too. Didn't really think about what I was going to do with it.
Speaker 4: But yeah, teenagers are pests, aren't they?
Speaker 5: No, I no where in our forties we still think like that. Hey, Christian Petruca joins us next you are on the air at number one hundred. You've got Jason Lauren. Clint is doing the show from Parry we Wi and hopefully he will be watching. He is mighty demons play all the way from Paris because joining us, Jesus, we're all over the shop frequent fly points this morning for this show. I know we've got Clint and Patty we're in Melbourne and Petrarca joining us from Noosa can the training.
Speaker 4: Christian, Good morning, how are we? More importantly, how are you? Because we haven't spoken to you for a couple of weeks because we were off and you've gone in and had another surgery in that time.
Speaker 16: It's been interesting five weeks obviously had the impeddix uh two weeks ago on a week and a half ago it now. So I went for a walk at Valor and starts, there's a bit of sharp pain in my stomach, and just thought, I'll wait till tomorrow it's a bit more, a bit more painful, I'll go into the LA.
Speaker 9: School and yeah.
Speaker 16: We went in the next day and they go, yeah, you are you a pedicitis about to go into surgery, which is yeah, unfortunately it's ridiculous.
Speaker 9: But the last week and it's been a lot better.
Speaker 4: Was that from the the whole football incident?
Speaker 8: Or is this just like throw this at you as well?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 16: I think it's a bit of buus. I think it's definitely a throw this at you. I've struggled to believe that it is a coincidence. I do believe they are linked. They are linked in some way, but how can you tell with the human body? So I told you Ethhasus, I said, just said, just put me under for three hours and just take out.
Speaker 9: Everything you can.
Speaker 10: You want to come back.
Speaker 9: I do not want to come back in.
Speaker 5: I was going to say, my coffee shops like tenth coffee free. Do you something like that at the hospital. You're going to talk at the moment.
Speaker 9: Ten surgery, your tenth surgeon free. That wouldn't be good.
Speaker 4: Poor thing.
Speaker 2: Bonjour Christian. How much on the wanker scale, I'm probably a ten out of ten from saying that your track of bet I'll get you a vert absolutely with Christian that written on it.
Speaker 9: Nationals look less French. It makes you look less friends.
Speaker 2: Hey, I've got a simple question, and I'm certain I know the answer, but I'm going to ask it anyway. Do you miss it? And if so, how much? We both how much? How much do you actually crave it? How much do you miss it?
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's interesting.
Speaker 15: I obviously do miss it a lot, Like it's my job, the thing I value and love the most, So yeah, I do miss it, probably more from a connection point of view, like seeing your family, seeing your friends, sorry, every day.
Speaker 16: Training and just the banter we have in the changers and things like that. So yeah, I do miss it, and I probably missed the preparation and the challenge on game day and almost like the nerves and the excitement for it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 16: It's funny when you take a step back and you kind of watch footy, you just feel so helpless, especially watching us play, like I feel like I can do something out there, or you just feel like you're out of control, which is probably the hardest thing I've had to deal with. But at the same time, though, like I've seen the last week and a half, I try to flip my mindset a little bit and try to focus on the.
Speaker 9: Opportunity and realize that, you know, this is situation that.
Speaker 16: I've been dealt, and you know with every kind of challenge every time in birth it hits you. It's kind of focusing on the positives, and for me, it's trying to be able to switch off, spend time with my.
Speaker 9: Loved ones and.
Speaker 16: Focus on other things a cooking thing and things like that that are really ticking my mind as well.
Speaker 5: Right, there's no because you guys rolled the bombers last week, there's no chance of you popping into the box coaches box or.
Speaker 16: Well I said I said it the other day is someone I said, since since out of the team with three and one, So maybe I'm maybe I was the problem.
Speaker 15: Right, So maybe I should just stand in the box next to you, and I'm actually back healthy.
Speaker 4: But if you've been watching much footy, because I think last time we spoke to you you were saying you're actually finding it quite difficult to watch because you've obviously gone through a such a traumatic experience and you're almost having a physical reaction to watching other people go up in clashes and watching the footy. Have you been able to watch it and enjoyed a bit more or it's just frustrating for you?
Speaker 9: No, I definitely have.
Speaker 16: I think I've sort of got know that mental hurdle of it being so raw and you know, watching with emotion, where now I can kind of sit back and watch us and not get frightened by when I see tackles or bumps or heats like that. And even on the weekend, like Jeremy from Laton lacerated this flame, which is I don't reckon.
Speaker 9: There's been injuries ten years in his two and three or four weeks, which is just ridiculous.
Speaker 15: But no, I've definitely kind of taken the emotion away from what I watched now and just surely watches the Spectator, which is good.
Speaker 5: Right. And Maxie Gorne didn't play last week. What's the chance of seeing him on the paddock up against the Dockers.
Speaker 9: Uh, it's probably the last I'm not at the clubs if I don't really.
Speaker 5: Know, but I think he's I think he's been ruled out he has been ruled that way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think that which track. It's funny because in many industries we joke about you know, you don't want to take too many sick days because someone will come in and take your job. You've got a few players, some young boys playing through that midfield who are playing some great foot a. You're worried they're going to pinch your job, mate.
Speaker 7: I hope not.
Speaker 9: I mean, if they get me out of retirement's pretty good. At a contract for five years, I'll be able to God, they can plain I get paid to sit on the beast good.
Speaker 8: I've been pretty safe.
Speaker 15: Trenton Frank's been Austin Rivers, he's been He's been unreal the last four or five weeks. And he's always had that skill set of being able to run off half back and to put him in the midfield and played higher up the grounds. He's been really important for us and John mcveie is we've always known about Judd over the last couple of years of what he can do and he's just shining through there. And you know, Thomas Barrow got some of the young guys because pigets down some really good form as well.
Speaker 9: So you're all clicking at the wrong time, which is really important.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I love him.
Speaker 4: I like watching him play the gun absolute gun. Hey footy aside, because you're obviously not playing much footy at the moment, But you have been doing a lot of cooking and your none has been trying to fatten you up. Have you lost a heap of weight since you slep? Good point, since you've had all the surgeries.
Speaker 9: I've lost what him up to then A lost four and a half half kilos.
Speaker 5: So yeah, what do you say a lot.
Speaker 9: Persinal question.
Speaker 4: The way you said it to what are you sitting at that bro earlier?
Speaker 5: A lot more than him?
Speaker 4: I don't need tax non are fattening me up after my holiday?
Speaker 8: But how is how how is the.
Speaker 4: Cooking going, because that seems to be your main stream of work these days.
Speaker 15: Yeah, well, it's the one thing that's kind of keeping me really occupied at the moment is the cooking and doing the stuck with bells. So it's been it's been a lot of fun being able to kind of I'm kind of her employee at the moment.
Speaker 9: She's fired me ten times.
Speaker 15: Already, which is yeah, i'd be a terrible employee.
Speaker 9: It's been really good fun.
Speaker 5: Before we get out of here, you can check out these super Coach tips dot com dot au selections in the Herald Sun on Thursday, Lauren, I'm just going to hand you some shocking information that you might want to deliver to our boy, Christopertraka, Well, you've.
Speaker 9: Told me this ten times.
Speaker 15: I already know what.
Speaker 9: I already know what.
Speaker 4: I was on the top, but I was number one. Last, he's been knocked down, He's he's number three now.
Speaker 5: I don't know even number two, thank you, An, I are not even.
Speaker 4: Number two, and now looks like they're to me the way they've put the photos in order definitely.
Speaker 8: Said no equal second here.
Speaker 4: If you're not first, you're last, big.
Speaker 16: Boy, and also Queensland as well lost this week.
Speaker 9: Agent.
Speaker 4: Okay, go the Blues.
Speaker 5: You got attitude in.
Speaker 4: How's the weather in NUSA this morning? Christian teasers all, who's sitting here in Melbourne?
Speaker 9: It's pretty crap at the moment. It's like twenty two at eight in the morning. Now I'm only.
Speaker 4: Twenty two at eight in the Morning's go for a walk to Hell's date and yeah.
Speaker 5: Track, rest up, mate, bloody hell, No more surgeries no more operations. Just rest, rest, rest, Okay.
Speaker 16: I promise, I promise, go.
Speaker 5: To Australia Zoo.
Speaker 2: But you've got a few mates. You got a few mates at the Olympics, don't you in the Boomers squad. You'll be watching the Paris games pretty closely.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'll be watching for sure. I love the Olympics.
Speaker 5: Who we got.
Speaker 15: We got Dyson Daniels, Josh Green, Jock Landale, and we've got to see you guys play with Dante.
Speaker 9: So we've got some very good players in our team.
Speaker 15: They just lost the USA and the exhibition by six points in Aberdabi.
Speaker 4: So a chance do you want Clint to pick you.
Speaker 2: Up them again?
Speaker 4: Sir?
Speaker 5: I missed that.
Speaker 4: Clint said that you were playing juniors with some of the basketballers, and I asked the very important question, do you want Clin to bring you anything home from her?
Speaker 15: Yes, go to Chez Genuvera, to the restaurant and bring me home their chocolate moose.
Speaker 9: It's the best thing in the world.
Speaker 8: You must go clean, must know, must go.
Speaker 5: Christoper Draco joining us on the morning, Go on your track.
Speaker 9: See you guys, Thank you, right, bro.
Speaker 3: Jason Lawrence, Well, good morning, Melbourne.
Speaker 5: Welcome to your.
Speaker 4: Friday, Good Melbourne, thirty on Friday.
Speaker 5: God to love a Friday. They're saying showers today. It sucks night at the moment, tops of twelve. We've got at the moment and joining us all the way from Patty is our one Clint down away he is.
Speaker 4: Midnight. Isn't that a movie?
Speaker 8: Midnight in Paris?
Speaker 2: It is a movie?
Speaker 4: Actually, no, is it?
Speaker 2: What is it a pawn?
Speaker 5: That's a that's a that's an It's no, that's a it's not a rom com. No, Midnight in Paris is not.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah, it's a wrong movie. The other movie wrong.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, Midnight in Paris is not adult genre. It's not animated. Let's just put it that way. Hey guys, it's a Friday, quarter past eight. We like to do a lights on sing along.
Speaker 4: This is there is a rom com called Midnight in Paris.
Speaker 5: I don't know if I'd be googling midnight.
Speaker 4: I think that's I think that's just a Night in Paris. Producer, you're talking about one night in Paris.
Speaker 5: Okay, let's not google that one of.
Speaker 4: The midnight com Yeah, okay, I was right.
Speaker 8: I knew it.
Speaker 4: May I It's ninety three on my Tomatoes, criky must be good in Paris Midnight and what the.
Speaker 5: Other one get On wrote.
Speaker 4: Midnight in Paris? It's a good one, Wilson Rachel McAdams.
Speaker 5: Can I.
Speaker 4: Can I get to an Academy award the one I'm talking about?
Speaker 5: A night in that was good acting? May I get to the song?
Speaker 2: Yes? Please do alright, they're supporting it.
Speaker 4: It's not the Stars Don't Lie by Paris Hilton. Is I love that song?
Speaker 5: No, it is not.
Speaker 4: I love that song.
Speaker 5: I just want to flag now. It is a little bit naff right. No, no, no, but it'll put in a great mood.
Speaker 8: I'll be the judge of that.
Speaker 5: This works is when I start the song, we want everyone listening to turn their headlights.
Speaker 8: On permission to sing along.
Speaker 5: And by you turning the lights on, it says to the other cars around you, I'm singing.
Speaker 4: It's cool.
Speaker 10: I like it to get on board.
Speaker 5: And in fact, if you see cars put their lights on when I start the song, give us a ring. We want to know where people are singing around Melbourne thirteen twenty four ten. If you see lights on when I hit play on this, are you ready?
Speaker 4: I'm ready, Clint.
Speaker 2: Where are you at the moment? I'm ready. I can see the Eiffel Tower. I'll get them to flick the lights on and off.
Speaker 5: Clint, How did you get to Paris.
Speaker 2: To Vibe airplane?
Speaker 4: Jason Quantis, I must still call Australia Home.
Speaker 8: You're not playing that song?
Speaker 4: No you're not. Oh my god, No you're not.
Speaker 12: You're right.
Speaker 4: It is rogue. It's really right.
Speaker 7: It's rogue.
Speaker 4: Are we're playing the whole song?
Speaker 7: He lights on?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 5: Choice?
Speaker 4: I mean that was Jason's choice for lights on sing along And I'm not saying that. Oh no, they've got their headlights on. You're like that one. What a you out there? And you Tesla flushing your lights into our building?
Speaker 5: What are you wearing, petty my quantus pajamas?
Speaker 4: Oh my god? I always wanted to be one of those kids in that ad.
Speaker 5: What's a bit? Right now people are thinking, I guess that paid for Clint's flight.
Speaker 4: That was not I think we should do a Melbourne version of us still Call Australian Home, and call us still called Melbourne Home, and we'll talk about all the suburbs street.
Speaker 17: An a of the not bad not bad from a lecture a revolver. What do you think to the chad that's not on chater wish to workshop it?
Speaker 4: Let's do a suburban version of it?
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 2: I like it, guys, I like it a lot.
Speaker 5: Lights on in the tunnel, lights on in the tunnel, I believe Kristen.
Speaker 8: Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 5: How are you guys?
Speaker 4: What did you think of Jason's choice?
Speaker 16: Look, I'm very patriotic. I love it.
Speaker 5: Good work, good work, job, Cat in Doraen lights on out there.
Speaker 16: Yeah, we've got the.
Speaker 12: Lights on out here in Overland drives my car and another car both put the lights on, and we're all pointing.
Speaker 4: At each other, singing. Did you think it was a good choice?
Speaker 5: Let's ask Hailee, Hailey and Amanda good choice? What do you think?
Speaker 17: It's all happening here in the north So I'm on the Ring Road and nearly every car of their lights on.
Speaker 5: Naff but catchy, nap, but catch it.
Speaker 4: I still think we should a suburban version. I'm gonna work on it this weekend. Guys, I'll record it for you.
Speaker 5: God, you really just cut us out of that whole process.
Speaker 8: Well, I thought you didn't want to be a part of it.
Speaker 4: Do you want to be part of it?
Speaker 8: For you're mixing about your new suburb?
Speaker 4: What is it again?
Speaker 5: Bentley?
Speaker 4: I've to Bentley.
Speaker 5: Closes down at midnight. It's very depressing. Petting into the weekend, another big weekend of birthday parties.
Speaker 8: Big weekend for me. I got my brother's fortieth.
Speaker 5: The Big four to Rozh now birthday boee.
Speaker 4: I mean it's been a while because I feel like the big parties are eighteen twenty one, thirty nine cares fortieth are like I haven't been to this series of parties since like the twenty first, So I'm excited.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna call it and say eight year old birthday parties are big as well?
Speaker 8: Are they?
Speaker 5: Ten?
Speaker 8: Double figures? Surely is a big one.
Speaker 5: I do drag one of my boys, well not drag. I got dragged to the birthday party last weekend. How old ain't nine? What?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 4: What's the budget for a gift for an eight year old?
Speaker 5: Thirty five thirty thirty bucks? Like you can get a lego kids.
Speaker 4: I knew you were going to say, big w lego for sure, one for him, one for me. Do the parents say on invitations these days? Please stop gifting lego, No is a registry for eight year old?
Speaker 5: Give you a hot tip. Parents collect the presents and then regift them.
Speaker 4: Don't you think what if they would you find it rude? If you went to a party and they sent a registry, I would appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Not an eight year old's birthday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but then they don't keep they don't get five of the same dinosaurs.
Speaker 5: I am not going to David Jones to use the gift.
Speaker 8: David giants to do big w olkmea.
Speaker 5: I'm not doing a gift for justtry for an eight year old birth tape.
Speaker 4: But if it was your kid, wouldn't it be better easier than at least they get all different things?
Speaker 5: Yift.
Speaker 8: We should start a business. We must start a business.
Speaker 5: Dibbs. Is that how copyright works?
Speaker 4: My name is not deb for starters.
Speaker 5: I said, Dibbs.
Speaker 8: Debs party, debs party concier.
Speaker 4: Well stay in one on this way?
Speaker 5: Are you ready for where this party location was? Now? Keep in mind as well as taking my son, you've already got the gift. Hang on. They always say it takes a village to raise a child, right, So us parents like to look out for each other. So you'll do the call round, going hey, do you want me to pick your kid up on the way and I'll do this party. Well, guess what, I picked the wrong party to be generous because I offered to take someone's kid with my child to the party. At the roller skating.
Speaker 8: Round Caribbean roller Rama, it was.
Speaker 4: Like going back to my use Caribbean Rollerrama.
Speaker 5: I don't believe it was that.
Speaker 8: One because that's where I grew up.
Speaker 4: And I saw someone posting an Instagram video from there the other day and I nearly fell off my chair that it was still open.
Speaker 5: I walked in. It was exactly like I was back in the eighties. They were like, all right, now we're going to go reverse skating.
Speaker 4: What about it is time for speed skaters yea, And all the kids stay out that aren't fast enough, and they get the good skaters. The adults get really annoy at the kids.
Speaker 5: Yep. And then of course, all right, who's ready for a turn's contest? And everyone's down there on their skates, still on the nutbush, and kids are dropping all black flies yep. Left right in the center.
Speaker 4: I could actually see Nova didn't rescue us, No, it didn't come to our aid, and rescue us and sign us.
Speaker 8: When we got five.
Speaker 4: Last year, I reckon, this is where you would have ended up hosting Roller ramas DG with Jay's.
Speaker 5: It's funny so that because the parents all looked at the DJ and said, that's where you'll be in five years, it will be.
Speaker 4: I would have loved if your kids ever have another party Rollerrama, let me take them.
Speaker 5: Okay, my eight year old Hudie wasn't keen. He's like, I'm happy just to eat the pizza and play and I was like, you know what, I'm bloody happy about that because I don't want to end up at the hospital.
Speaker 4: However, the kiddo took to the party, speed skated and.
Speaker 5: Went down big never seen a lump on a head bigger.
Speaker 4: In his head?
Speaker 11: Did you do flip?
Speaker 5: No, he's doing the nutbush dance contest. And the sad bit is I've gone, I've gone running over to the candy bar section. I'm like, do you have any ice packs?
Speaker 4: And the guy was doing the nutbush and you know what, going to the side would be fine, it's going backwards.
Speaker 5: And meanwhile there's the guy that works there who looks like this twenty four year old Stone guy just handed bowling shirt, ye handing out zooper dupers, flip your dancers and I've gone running over and I'm like, dear ice packs. The kid behind the counter is like, what a silly question. He opens up an industrial freezer and it is filled with home brand bags and peas and they just give them.
Speaker 8: Out, no ice packs and a pee.
Speaker 5: They're like, what a dollar? So the kid? I had to drop the kid home with an ice bag of peas on his head.
Speaker 8: So did he smack he's head on the roll skating on the ground?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh no? Was he crying?
Speaker 5: What do you reckon?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 8: How did you had?
Speaker 2: You start?
Speaker 4: You stop him crying? It's okay?
Speaker 5: Did you want to slap the room?
Speaker 8: And did he cry in the car the whole way home?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 5: No, I had to do a couple of loops before we got to his house. Should we around the block again? I could still see tears.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's not your fault that he can't do the nutbush properly in roller skates. He should have been practicing, or he should have come off the ring thirteen twenty fourteen. Your arena for the nutbush?
Speaker 8: You can't nutbush in skates?
Speaker 5: Take a seat thirteen twenty four ten what has happened on your watch?
Speaker 4: Question? Roller skates or rollerblades?
Speaker 5: Blades?
Speaker 4: Ah, well, there's a big mistake.
Speaker 5: They reckon blades are easier.
Speaker 8: Oh thirteen, I don't have the stoppers on the front.
Speaker 5: They don't.
Speaker 4: They got him on the back yep.
Speaker 5: But then when they try and use to stop thirteen twenty four to ten, what has happened on your watch when you're looking after someone else's kid?
Speaker 4: What it's not even funny try stoppers on the back of the roller blades and then and flipping.
Speaker 5: Well it stopped him. Ten At the moment, highs of twelve and showers.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it's Melbourne winter, get over it? Ripping waits surprise every day you go, oh, I was twelve, Like, how long have you lived in this city? It's July obviously twelfth degree is pretty warm, you know what?
Speaker 5: I like a surprise.
Speaker 4: He's carrying on because he's got his sisters here from Queensland. The Queenslanders won't cope with the cold.
Speaker 5: No, they're struggling.
Speaker 4: They're not going to be happy. Why did you invite them to Melbourne in the middle of July?
Speaker 5: Well, yesterday it was beautiful weather when they were still cold. They're walking around like they're packing the dairy sect.
Speaker 8: But they bought their cat mandus.
Speaker 5: That's what they're in those big puffa suits. You see. People are colds when they're packing the dairy section. They look like Maggie Simpson in the snow. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, great, great, great great.
Speaker 5: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. I had to take my son and his friend to a kid's birthday party last Weekendalorama.
Speaker 8: I'm so jealous. I would have taken them.
Speaker 5: Everything was going okay until there was the Nutbush dance contest and the other kid I took face planted into the ground.
Speaker 4: I know the move. He would have stepped to the side, no problem. And then when he would have stepped, that's what either rollerblades. He's forgotten his unroller blades in.
Speaker 10: The roller blas.
Speaker 4: I'm so sorry, and I'm sorry for anyone who's ever had a nutbush incident on rollerblades.
Speaker 8: But it's not a good dance to do in rollerblades.
Speaker 5: I don't think it's a good party for a night. I arrived and they go, will you will you be getting out there with your TiAl big boy down.
Speaker 4: Are you doing the nut bush?
Speaker 5: Imagine me doing it without roller skates.
Speaker 4: Stacy fact adult's doing the nutbush is enough to send.
Speaker 5: Me dramas that a kid's sleep over. What happened?
Speaker 6: Yeah, boy girl, best boy girl sort of sleepover twelve and thirteen And in the morning they were mucking around and one girl got flicked in the eye with the tea towl.
Speaker 5: You know, yes, yeap, how bad?
Speaker 17: Uh?
Speaker 4: Obviously parents were coming anyway, but yeah.
Speaker 12: She has to go to the hospital, but it was worth to be okay.
Speaker 5: Look was at the end of the sleeper.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yees, yeah bye, everyone looks good with the patch. I still do that to pull in the kitchen, so wound. What are you? Twelve?
Speaker 5: And I'm like, come on to the kids. I'm like, oh, fun dad, and then I'll get you.
Speaker 4: Actually really stinks, especially if you're in shorty and run the back of the car.
Speaker 5: My two year old looks. Shock, You're gonna get.
Speaker 4: The right crack of the weak tea in your valley.
Speaker 5: What's happened? Not once but twice?
Speaker 13: Ye.
Speaker 12: So I was looking after a friend's child, my daughter's friends, and I was actually I didn't say this bit to the other guy. But I was doing an assignment for Junie teaching for PE and so they were helping me out and doing stuff and my daughter it was like a footful or something I can't remember, but she pushed her and she fell over off the chair and smashed her broke her elbow on the plate. And then I know there's lots of brushes dated on the hospital.
Speaker 6: And and then the next time I had her, she she was picking backing my daughter through the shopping censer.
Speaker 5: And hello, you can't say it with a line, Yeah you can.
Speaker 4: It's so funny when people hurt themselves as long as they're okay. But the same kid twice, two injuries at your house, Shaye.
Speaker 8: Is banned family.
Speaker 5: They'd be like remembered.
Speaker 8: They're not allowed to be friends anymore.
Speaker 5: I just remember the most terrific story, and it's got to do with a slide at the park.
Speaker 8: Am I going to laugh?
Speaker 4: I'll no, no, no, no, it's not no, no, you've told me no.
Speaker 5: Friend of mine chess was baby sitting on the outside. Friend of my chest is babysitting. She was going to go down the slide with the toddler. And the rule is, if you've got a toddler on your lap. You put their legs in the middle. She put their legs on the outside. As I went down the slide, the legs caught the slide.
Speaker 4: And no stop, snap back, stop, break both legs. That's absolutely horrendous.
Speaker 5: Didn't get booked again for a babysitting job. The babysitter choose the babysit still invoice.
Speaker 8: It's time for career change. That's terrible.
Speaker 4: Morning.
Speaker 5: What's to go with you? Indoor bouncy castle? How did that end up?
Speaker 14: Well?
Speaker 4: I had.
Speaker 6: I was hosting my son's fifth birthday, decided, oh, I'll have a bouncy castle that's nice and safe and inside in the hall. And yeah, it was not good. And that with three kids with no teeth, I had to give them to the parents and saying I'm sorry, do they have Warbley teeth before or And they said yeah, some were bobbly, but yeah, there were.
Speaker 4: Kids lost their teeth. Maybe the bouncy castle is probably better on the lawn on hard.
Speaker 5: It's just me or the supervisors of the bouncy castle, not the I was trustworthy.
Speaker 4: I told you when I was hanging out at my friend's kids' birthday party, and Byron, and they had a bouncy slide and the kids came in and said, how do we make it go faster? And I gave them dishwashing liquip And first of all, there was foam like they flooded the whole yard. But the kids were flat, like there's an inflatable thing at the end. They were just flinging.
Speaker 5: Straight over.
Speaker 8: And their mum came in and said, how did that happen?
Speaker 4: I don't know, I don't know. They mus got into the.
Speaker 5: Kitchen shelley to wrap things up. You held your son's birthday party at a skate park?
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 12: Yes, it was chaotic.
Speaker 10: Oh no.
Speaker 12: We had one young fella go down and end up with a really bad concussion and taking off at an ambulance.
Speaker 8: Oh no, how old were they?
Speaker 12: There was an under ten party yep, and another little one breaking.
Speaker 4: Oh not at the same party. Was that the end of the skateboard parties?
Speaker 16: Pretty much?
Speaker 12: Yeah, we wrapped it up and we've never gone back their seats.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Oh my god, old risk gards remember those when you're rollerblade?
Speaker 4: Didn't that your friend that you were babysitting that had the nutbush injury on the rollerskates.
Speaker 8: Do you have riskards on?
Speaker 5: Yes, they did helmet you.
Speaker 8: Know, don't wear helmet rollerskating in a ring?
Speaker 4: Some kids were did he have one.
Speaker 5: That was five bucks extra? I was going to split for that. You're on the air with Jace and Laura and my anxieties at about a twelve as my worlds are colliding right now.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm the happiest person in the world because Jace's three beautiful sisters, Michelle, Michelle, Rayley and have arrived in Melbourne from Brisbane. They're here for the weekend to speak at this point.
Speaker 5: But my dad went through an urban stage.
Speaker 4: But also it's come to my attention that they've had three gorgeous girls and then they had you, and when oh no, we are not doing this again. We're going to end it right there.
Speaker 8: You're the youngest.
Speaker 5: And how's this right? Because when when they had me, there's a massive age gap. Dad always said, you celebrate one anniversary and look what happens. But the hospital rang Dad.
Speaker 4: Say that in front of your sister's age gap. Wants to feel so young.
Speaker 5: Look at me. I'm sorry, I'm youthful.
Speaker 4: They look the oldest.
Speaker 5: Shut up, They rang Dad and said, oh, your wife's actually gone into labor. Quickly get in here. She's had a boy. And this is back in black and white days, so you know you didn't know the sex before the birth. So dad's driving in the whole time like a boy. This is it.
Speaker 8: And then he saw you and where that's it. We are not going again.
Speaker 5: No, they said, I'm sorry, mister Hawkins've got a mix up. Your wife hasn't given birth yet. It could still be a girl.
Speaker 8: How on earth did they have a mix up.
Speaker 5: I don't know. It was the old days. No two wives. Can you not take front of my sisters? My dad was a player. That is it. We are getting out of here.
Speaker 4: We are getting out of here the workday.
Speaker 5: Once again to your brother.
Speaker 4: Both other bows turning for We're having family reunions this weekend.
Speaker 8: I've got his fortieth tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Have you given him the present yet?
Speaker 4: Which gift?
Speaker 5: The big one?
Speaker 9: Bow?
Speaker 5: If you're listening, she has.
Speaker 4: Gone, don't don't. That's too much.
Speaker 5: He has gone above and beyond. That's so many the money she has spent. Bowen.
Speaker 4: I'm like Lauren, and you're even calling him by Larren.
Speaker 5: This is ridiculous. It's just a birthday. You are gonna love it. Bow. When you start that engine, You're going to.
Speaker 4: Be like, oh, stop it, stop it. I do have my brother's forty this weekend. You've got your sisters in.
Speaker 5: Town when he opens the Westfield Bouch tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Before your sisters go back to Brisbane, I'm going to have to have some one on one girl time with them to really get to know you.
Speaker 8: Because you love ribbing.
Speaker 4: Me about my family because they're very easily easily access they're in Melbourne, you know them all. This is the first time I get to meet your sisters. So I'm going to get all the dirt on Jason Hawkins and I'll reveal it on Monday.
Speaker 5: I may have the spicy cough on Monday and not be here. Have a great weekend. Everybody had a great weekend. Stay warm, good luck to the pies this weekend. We'll see him Monday.
Speaker 4: Bye bye, Jason Lauren. Jason Lauren wake up feeling good on number one hundred. Jason Lauren Bollod on socials