Speaker 1: Get morning every day, adelaides your father, he's on the money.
Speaker 2: Less and naughty is six.
Speaker 3: Naughty six forty. A chance for us just to a little bit more blue.
Speaker 4: Yeah, forbidden topics if you will.
Speaker 1: Because after seven o'clock you can't talk about stuff.
Speaker 4: We have a straighten It would be adults.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now for this particular conversation, it's all about special cuddles, and we're going to involve the whole team to produce a flack and also produces Zoe.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: A study has been done and they have.
Speaker 3: Revealed how many times per year the average adult has its special cuddles?
Speaker 1: Do you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 3: Us all like those special special moment between mom and dad and love each other so much they have to express it physically.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the passion Nick night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how many times? Well, let's just have a bit of a server internal survey. What you think how many times do you think the average would be jokes? Well, this is from someone yourself who can't get enough. Oh, it's ridiculous. You probably you probably blow this average out.
Speaker 4: Probably.
Speaker 5: I'm like, in between working and getting up four o'clock and all the children and keeping a house running mate, I'm a horned.
Speaker 4: I get on me.
Speaker 3: You sound like my wife. It's like car let me go this lady.
Speaker 5: So if you were going to basically average on my sample, which is the Audi household, I'd say a year, Yeah, Birthday's, anniversary, Easter, maybe some public holidays probably seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I can see yourself, Blacky deregreg.
Speaker 3: The average amount per year for an adult is fifty four fifty four.
Speaker 1: Times a year.
Speaker 4: That's once a week.
Speaker 1: That's once a week. It's once in a little bit a week at bit. It's a little bit though extra it is a little bit every week. Give me more times. I'm not sure if I'm surprised.
Speaker 4: Or notice I am.
Speaker 1: All right? Should we go around the right?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 4: Please?
Speaker 1: Where do you want to start?
Speaker 5: Okay, well let's start with producer. It's not not in a relationship, not now, not for a little while. So what would you say your average per year?
Speaker 1: Would be.
Speaker 6: My average per year? Way less than that because I'm single.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, let's go this year? How many times have you had sex this year?
Speaker 7: Here?
Speaker 1: This is a good one conversation, isn't Maybe.
Speaker 4: We're in October?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not pretty.
Speaker 6: Maybe like twenty twenty times one.
Speaker 3: Time with different people all at once, maybe.
Speaker 1: Less than I don't know. You've put me on the maybe.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you're single and that makes things complicated. Producer flat, who is a beautiful relationship?
Speaker 4: Engage?
Speaker 3: Engage? Yes, Laura, your beautiful partner is thirty, a little bit younger than me. Yeah, a little bit younger.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Okay, So this is where the average could blow out.
Speaker 8: Perhaps I am so happy to say, for the first time in my life, I'm bag.
Speaker 1: On average an average.
Speaker 4: Look at you once a week, then once in a.
Speaker 8: Bit, and as Hazy said before, the little bit really does count.
Speaker 1: H That's nice, isn't it.
Speaker 4: That's not all right? Then, come on, big dog.
Speaker 1: I was going to say, you talk a big game, because there's your averages.
Speaker 3: You've got Flack around about fifty plus, You've got Zoe somewhere twenty, and then you've got Jody Hazy minus fifty Jody and Hazy's loose list.
Speaker 1: Listening is important.
Speaker 3: Perhaps we need to continue some listening exercises to make sure that we're having a two way conversation.
Speaker 1: Joe read my lips.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm reading your lips.
Speaker 1: Can you see what's happening?
Speaker 4: I'm focused in on them.
Speaker 1: What we've been.
Speaker 3: Doing is making sure that Jody not just listens with her ears, but listens with her eyes. Okay, by looking at the words that are coming.
Speaker 1: Out of my mouth.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: Sure.
Speaker 1: So we put some noise canceling headphones on.
Speaker 3: Jody and then I give her a sentence, and she's going to work out what I'm saying purely by looking at my lips.
Speaker 1: It's god loose lips. Yeah, read my lips. Baby. All right, let's get straight into them. I'm gonna put the noise canceling headphones up and on. Jody can't hear anything.
Speaker 5: Some real elevatives, it's all about, all right.
Speaker 3: First sentence, The puppy licked my face, Gogan, the puppy licked my face.
Speaker 4: The puppy licked my face.
Speaker 1: Someone's getting good at listen.
Speaker 4: Well done, puppy.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not. I think it was said too. Is crazy one from one? Straight up?
Speaker 3: All right, canceling headphones back up, yep, Let's see if we can continue this going.
Speaker 1: Jody cannot hear a thing.
Speaker 4: Dude, I'm concentrated.
Speaker 1: People say I'm a fun guy.
Speaker 4: The pimple leaked into my eye.
Speaker 3: Oh rhymes, we're not quite ready. People say I'm a fun guy.
Speaker 4: Is that like people say I'm a fun guys in the.
Speaker 1: Guys You're on.
Speaker 3: Fire and a big special shout out to all my NBA friends, it would be kawhilin fans.
Speaker 1: I'm a fun guy.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm I obviously can't hear that, so I canind of get the joke.
Speaker 1: You're on fire. Thank you, absolutely on fire.
Speaker 3: We go again, last one, and let's see, for the first time in the history of loose lips, we can make it three from three. Noise canceling headphones are on and up and Jody cannot hear a thing. Would you like still or sparkling?
Speaker 4: The car space said, would you like to do some parking?
Speaker 1: Bad? But no? Would you like still or sparkling?
Speaker 5: Would you like to do some spanking? WHOA, Okay, that's very forward of you.
Speaker 1: Andrew, last time? Would you like still or sparkling?
Speaker 4: Just give it one more? One more more?
Speaker 1: Would you like still or sparkling?
Speaker 4: Would you like to go horse riding?
Speaker 3: Do you know we're not going to give up on this because we want three from three? Are you ready? Last time? Would you like still or sparkling? It looks like, would you like still or sparkling?
Speaker 5: I swear to god it would you like to do some spanking? I can't know, I don't know what was it?
Speaker 4: What was it?
Speaker 3: The correct answer was would you like a still or sparkle? No spanking evolved? You wish jellyfish?
Speaker 4: Next minute. Joanie's bent over Jodes.
Speaker 1: I have three kids, six year old, four year old and a one year old. Four is a really interesting age.
Speaker 5: It's a fun age because you sort of think you're out of the woods bit with two and three terrible twos, and then the threes, which is worse than the twos.
Speaker 4: And four you're like, okay, I got to start to reason with you now.
Speaker 1: But can you Can you reason with the four year old? You're right on the edge, aren't you. Yeah. So my little four year old Lottie, he is full of a lot.
Speaker 3: Of personality sas we call it, it's a lot of sass. And she's also got a lot of love, like so much love. She wants to love everyone. She loves her brothers dearly.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 3: She wants to be the big sister slash mother to her little brother Sonny yes, and also is so in love with her cousin as well.
Speaker 1: It's actually really really cute. It's cute.
Speaker 3: Yesterday we had a bit of a tiff because I and can I be honest, I probably took her too far.
Speaker 4: Well, everyone's falling off their chairs.
Speaker 3: I tried to make her take a bath and it just did not go down too well. Okay, so one stage, when she's cracked it and jumped on the bed and I've tried to grab her and give them a bit of a hug, She's gone, chow.
Speaker 1: Kick me right in the mouth.
Speaker 3: That hurt. That hurt, heaps. Dad showed restraint. Good on your dad. He didn't react. The blood that was sort of starting to form and the bottom lip. We just ignored that. And then I got something which was so much more powerful than any sort.
Speaker 1: Of physical blow.
Speaker 3: What happened I got from Lottie, you're not coming to my birthday anymore. I got uninvited to my four year old's birthday. Oh no, it's probably the first time ever, she said, And then she went through in detail. Mom's going to be there, Sonny's going to be there, Henry's going to be there, Connor will be there, her little cousin, and all my eoc friends, but you're not coming. And I said to her, and this is where I.
Speaker 4: Also if this is where you should shut you out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is where I don't sort of do myself in your favors, because then I sort of start to get argumentative and I say, well, I am coming because i'm your father, and in as sass of a four year old to look at me and almost point the finger and away and go no, you're not You're not coming, and then strut off. Okay, uninvited to my four year old's birthday party.
Speaker 1: That hurts.
Speaker 3: It really hurt my soul as well, to which I think through all the tears in the anguish, I said to her.
Speaker 1: I will be coming.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would sit in the corner.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And do you know what, Lotty didn't realize and you should have pointed out and I would have filed you.
Speaker 4: Who's going to bring all your presents?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 1: Hundred percent?
Speaker 3: I said, I said, well, at one stage, I said, well, I'm paying for it, so I'll be there. But that's incorrect, I think corresponding for it.
Speaker 5: That's nice that you think that you've got any monetary control in your home.
Speaker 4: You get an allowance from your wife each and every.
Speaker 3: One alarming as well. That's a lot. He's probably aware of that knowledge as well. I realized just how much of an insignificant player I am within the household.
Speaker 5: And also she's looking at you, going as if Dad's going to came out to get my presence.
Speaker 3: Who doesn't know how obsessed I am with unicorns with Rainbow mates exactly.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four ten. What did you Toddler tell you? Gosh, they're confronting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they can come out with things that can bruise your soul and hurt your heart and also make you go, oh my god.
Speaker 4: What did you just say to me?
Speaker 1: Whether it's fire question?
Speaker 3: Yeah, some random feedback, yeah, perhaps some feedback about what you're wearing, exactly what sort of condition you're in at the moment.
Speaker 4: Todd What did Toddler tell you? Is what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 5: It gives call thirteen twenty fourteen, and we will put you on the standby list for Coldplay in Sydney.
Speaker 1: You've got a dangerous little Toddler as well.
Speaker 3: Right now, she is a terrorist. I can imagine that Harp has been very busy in this sort of space.
Speaker 5: She well five, she was in the shower the other day and she said something to my husband that had him going retreating like Homo Simpson into a bush.
Speaker 1: Have feedback to yourself.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, you officially got uninvited to your four year old's birthday.
Speaker 3: It's in our conversations and maybe our arguments. They're very, very tame. Until yesterday when she keep me in the mouth. That was a different story because I tried to tell her to have a bath.
Speaker 4: Well, how rude.
Speaker 3: But then I got to the stage where she uninvited me to a fourth birthday party. It was quite confronting, seeing, well, guess what, you're not coming to my birthday party and then rattle off who was going and poor Dad's left on the outer and that genuinely hurt my soul. Yeah, I thought, I'm not ready to have conversations where your kids are trying to make you feel sad.
Speaker 5: I know, but also you need to learn to walk away, like, don't engage in an argument with a four year old because they can't be rational and reasonable.
Speaker 1: That's that's my wife's carrig job to separate us. Break it up.
Speaker 4: You two, Wow, what did you toddler tell you?
Speaker 5: Let's go to Jasmine from Pennington, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 4: Okay, what'd your todd Yeah, go for it.
Speaker 2: My toddler came in at Silk Fox this morning and said, Mama, you're hung.
Speaker 3: And thank bana beautiful soft hang on two o'clock this morning.
Speaker 1: Is in two am?
Speaker 2: Two am a banana?
Speaker 4: And thought, I think, yeah, that's good.
Speaker 1: Sometimes they can surprise you.
Speaker 5: I hope you had the courtesy to appel it and cut it up from their generosity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just a just a banana by itself. How was it arranged there?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Right, nice, Thank you, Jasmine. Let's go to Heather from Port Elliott.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Heather, good morning, Hey you going, oh very good?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Story Yes, from probably thirty five thirty six years ago. She was at Kingdom with her dad and they were reading through a lovely story of different faces and they had a smiley face and then they had a happy face, and then they got to the end and apparently there was a face with a lady with her hair standing on end, her eyes popping out. At my daughter's sub and said, that's.
Speaker 1: In house, in house, keep it in house. Very goodness good, aren't they like? That's way too honest? I'm always scared that a lot.
Speaker 3: He will go back and say that dad likes drinking beers, and well, that's not incorrect.
Speaker 1: Is that it's not incorrect, but it needs to be kept in house.
Speaker 5: I mentioned some feedback that my five year old had for my husband. So he was giving her a shower the other day and apparently Dad's walked in and she said, Dad, I need you to leave. You need to respect my privacy. You cannot look at girls vagina's.
Speaker 4: We can't.
Speaker 1: The best thing was Greg's response, and he was like, Mum, puts you up to this?
Speaker 5: Didn't you.
Speaker 1: Battle game face mode on? Hate you so much? Body, I hate you with this.
Speaker 4: It's so offensive.
Speaker 3: It shouldn't be offensive because that's how competitive we are.
Speaker 1: Two things songs a song song song and Battle of the Bangers yep.
Speaker 4: And I would like to address something with you.
Speaker 5: I suppose to you yesterday on the Fine You hadn't submitted your Battle of the Banger song for this week, and you were trying very hard to get out of me what my song was that I had taken the time to.
Speaker 3: I was trying to make conversation right.
Speaker 1: You're very tight lipped.
Speaker 5: You were trying to get engauge on what I'd chosen so you could adjust your selection accordingly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so what do I say is I said, like, just give at least give me the artist or something, and you said, well, it's not this song.
Speaker 1: All I can say is it's not this song.
Speaker 3: I was like, okay, cool, there's upwards of twenty million other songs out there.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 4: I said to you, it's not my song.
Speaker 5: Is not your traditional song like a you know, like a love shack or something like that, it would not.
Speaker 1: Be fifty two.
Speaker 3: Okay, great, but put a lot through the B. Fifty two is on my list.
Speaker 5: No. I meant it's not a traditional song like that's Mine's a little more funky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, well here we go.
Speaker 3: It's time for you to choose the music theme this week because we're having a big old party next week. Yes, is those songs that really really get the party started.
Speaker 5: And there is a song that never fails to get one Jordi out in the dance floor.
Speaker 4: He was a bit of flow writer.
Speaker 1: With defer. It's actually quite this is reasonably predictable.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's this.
Speaker 3: If you still had my space, this would probably be your That.
Speaker 4: Is okay incorrect?
Speaker 3: He might be who knows a good song? Good song Chad's. I went in a bit of a different direction. I text mine to produce a flak to try and get some feedback before I said what do you think? And he was like, yeah, I like it, And I was like, do you think it's the song is like, it's a great song.
Speaker 5: I'm getting nothing from it, mate, You're being a snake. That's why trying to get information.
Speaker 1: Because I need a win. I'm trailing eighteen fifteen.
Speaker 3: I'm giving it a crack with Lenny Kravits.
Speaker 1: Loves it, loves it. Oh, stop dancing, everybody.
Speaker 3: Hey, we're trying to do a radio show here right, Stop partying and you.
Speaker 4: Can't even dance that?
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 5: Then? I'm trying to dance to it, but the beas is so odd that no one's body moves in sync with it.
Speaker 1: I think the beat's pretty consistent. Good luck anyway. I know I'm going to lose. I already know I'm going to lose.
Speaker 3: Oh, please do me a favor and just keep me relevant in this contest eighteen to fifteen in favor of Jodie Lenny Kravitz.
Speaker 1: Are you going to go my way? Versus flow Rider.
Speaker 2: Low.
Speaker 4: I just I just the brief was so you can dance to it?
Speaker 3: Oh my dad bag myself. Come on, be a little bit humble. Just be a little bit humble goodness sake, get voting winning song at tomorrow morning eight o'clock.
Speaker 1: I really.
Speaker 4: It is so time for a let's go girl.
Speaker 1: Where my ladies are?
Speaker 5: Oh man, okay, Phil, you're dismissed. You don't have to take part in this conversation. Honestly, I know you. I know you will care about this as much as my husband did. All right, So I completely understand that. And I will preface this by saying I know it's a first world problem.
Speaker 4: I genuinely know, but.
Speaker 5: I cannot help my level of annoyance over what's gone down the last week. Okay, we've got the Radio Awards on Saturday. You're invited, you're coming, You're nominated. That's the only reason I'm going to support my friend. And anyway, so with a big award where there's a red car.
Speaker 4: But you need a dress, right, So I spent.
Speaker 5: A ridiculous amount of time online trying to find a gown for the said radio.
Speaker 4: Awards on the weekend.
Speaker 5: Finally, Eureka, I found one and that was great, so I ordered that, and then finally Eureka, again, I found another one. So I ordered that, and what do you know, Eureka, I found another one.
Speaker 1: You can't wear three dresses.
Speaker 4: I know, I know, but.
Speaker 5: I mean, listen, there's no shortage of functions that I have to go to, so these dresses won't.
Speaker 4: Go to waste?
Speaker 1: Are they all the same color?
Speaker 4: All different colors. There's red, there's a purple, and there's an orange.
Speaker 3: I thought they were the same color, just different variations. Like March Shimpson, she gets the Chanel dress.
Speaker 9: On the red cabinet Saturday night, just in that pink dress with the black lining refashioned anyway, So I my favorite was the orange, and I landed.
Speaker 4: On the orange.
Speaker 5: And it's a short dress and it's cute and it's like a bit of a statement piece.
Speaker 3: Oh right, ladies and gentlemen. It is gorgeous, by the way. You must see it.
Speaker 4: You haven't even seen it, dickhead.
Speaker 5: And so it came in the mail except play paid express and it arrived. Guess what, Because of this stupid back that I've got that's really wide, I can't sip it up. I've got some sort of weird swimmers back that nothing fits over. So I was like, oh god, I jumped online and long story short, because I know you bought already, but I tried to return it and swap it for something else expressly so I could have it for the lost we can, And then do you think I could? Do you think there was an option to exchange for another dress, and then I ended up ordering a credit note, and then I couldn't print out the label, and then in the meantime there's that annoying little chat in the corner zo that's like a Barriano Bunny.
Speaker 4: That's the name of the.
Speaker 3: Company, little clip, and was like, hey, nice dress.
Speaker 5: It's like, hey, Darles, a Barriano Bunny will help you soon. No they won't. They won't help you for a good twelve to twenty four hours, thank you very much. So the upshot is I couldn't return the dress and now I'm gonna have to we have this frock that's too small for me on Saturday night and I won't be able to breathe. Sure, I could wear one of the others I know, which are way more comfortable, but now I'm stubborn, and I want to show Barriano who's yes.
Speaker 3: I'm shocked, angry, dismayed, displeasure, confuse the little big gassy, thanks a lot, I feel your pain.
Speaker 1: Jokes.
Speaker 4: Happy to take your three hundred.
Speaker 6: I genuinely surely, I mean, and they're upprising these ressids enormously. They're not buying that at wholesale. Surely some of that extra cash can go to some service.
Speaker 5: Well, some service, please please, And then you try and find a phone number.
Speaker 4: God for being No, that's not thing.
Speaker 5: Thirteen twenty four to ten. Let's do this online. Infuriating encounters. What's happened the disasters that you've had where you've purchased something, then you're like, oh that doesn't fit, that's not right, and you try to take it back whatever.
Speaker 3: No one there, Okay, E story with this for the bloke's perspective as well. Prosed them like, bood mate, well we'll take that conversation off your hands.
Speaker 1: You don't have to deal with the fellas. Shifted on to No. Four. That's the favor we're doing for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're welcome. Have you so is this happened to you?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: But you've just reminded me of one of my high school girlfriends who got married at a really small wedding and her bridesmaid dresses didn't.
Speaker 1: Come on time.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: And do you think she could get in touch with the company. Absolutely not. It was like three days out from the wedding and they hadn't come.
Speaker 5: I wasted a whole afternoon on this stupid dress, the whole afternoon, and my god.
Speaker 1: Shut up, put your dresses out for Joes.
Speaker 5: I get it, But do you know how many episodes of The Rookie I could have watched in that true?
Speaker 4: I'm trying to find a bloody replacement.
Speaker 5: No, I know, but we have to move on, we don't.
Speaker 4: You worries it?
Speaker 3: Shei's not sure yet. Let me decide what's suit ale where on the day minutes before we leave?
Speaker 4: Okay, perfect, I've.
Speaker 3: Got it taken on the plane there, so yeah, I'll decide Saturday morning.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 5: Then, all right, thirteen twenty four ten, let's do this online disasters.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: To get yourself on air as well, we would be on the standby list for Coldplay, flights, combination and everything in Sydney.
Speaker 4: You don't have to pretend to be interested.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 10: I can't.
Speaker 4: I won't be able to.
Speaker 7: Really.
Speaker 1: Picture's sure.
Speaker 4: It is so time for it.
Speaker 1: Let's go girl. That time we struck without this, Joe, I am furious.
Speaker 5: You have been counting down the days and there, okay, this is the scenario. Brought a dress for the radio awards on the weekend and it came and it doesn't fit.
Speaker 1: Let me just jump in there. You bought a dress.
Speaker 3: Oh, we have to correct you every time.
Speaker 1: It's the best way to sit to you the other day.
Speaker 5: I said to you the other day. It's ingrained to my brain. It's been there for a very long time. It's not going to change.
Speaker 1: Well, we're going to have to untattoo that part of your brain.
Speaker 4: Brought and bought will not change. And my interpretation of the two.
Speaker 3: Was always perfectly in the wrong place. Why can't you fluke it right one time? Anyway, Sorry to cut you off, you were sick.
Speaker 4: Sorry at all.
Speaker 5: Okay, we're talking online shopping disasters. On the back that I tried to return is dress that I purchased.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's better, that's better.
Speaker 4: And it was rom size and I tried to return it.
Speaker 5: And do you think there was an exchange option, and oh, do you think I could print out the label?
Speaker 4: And do you think anyone can get.
Speaker 5: Back to you to say, hey, yeah, we can do that for you immediately, if not sooner ridiculous. So I will never buy a dress online again. Actually, that's an absolute life.
Speaker 1: That is the biggest live, biggest load.
Speaker 4: Of Yes, that's something i'd tell my husband.
Speaker 3: You cracked it when on strike. Yeah, for six minutes and the strike wore off.
Speaker 1: You resolved it.
Speaker 5: Let's go to Alissa for more. Good morning, Lissa, Please tell me I'm not alone here.
Speaker 10: Absolutely not.
Speaker 4: What happened.
Speaker 10: I bought a dress online and it was a little bit too big, so I went to return and got the label, did all of that, and then when I returned it, they said, yeap, we should be sent within seven days. After seven between they hadn't said anything. I checked in and then I said your order couldn't be fulfilled.
Speaker 4: Under seven days.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 10: So I was thanking on this dress for a presentation dinner and had to find something else.
Speaker 1: They think they are, Alissa, Oh yeah, going on?
Speaker 4: Hey And also, as a side note, did she say broad or bought right?
Speaker 3: I think you said you got to ride there, Lissa Hey, do you know the difference between brought and bought?
Speaker 10: No, but it's a guessing game.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately for Lissa, she got all right, can I guess?
Speaker 4: Lisa?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for your call.
Speaker 5: You're on the standby list for Coldplay in Sydney flights accommodation.
Speaker 4: We'll take care of it all.
Speaker 3: This is good, an opportunity to really vent in this space and it's online shopping nightmares. If you've got one, join chic chat next at thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 1: My really UT's chat.
Speaker 4: It is so time for ah, let's go girls.
Speaker 5: It can be frustrating trying to purchase things online, can't it When the wrong thing comes or the wrong size comes and you're trying to return it and there's no option to return or exchange, and it's very very annoying.
Speaker 1: List you know how to do all those things, by the way.
Speaker 4: I don't. That's the problem.
Speaker 3: Remember when I turn up and I was for every day for about three weeks, I was wearing a different man h Ish the T shirt. Yeah, because I tried to buy like one man to buying like six or seven a couple of ones.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, let's go to Lianne from allenber Gardens. Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 7: How are you going?
Speaker 4: Tell me I'm not alone in this Well.
Speaker 7: I'd ordered a pair of shoes online, some size eight, and I got them. I said, ship buggers, they're too big.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 7: So I thought, well, I'll order a seven and then I'll try and get rid of the other ones in center back.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So I got the seven's got Yeah, they arrived and I opened the box and the.
Speaker 4: Size seven yeah left book, Yeah.
Speaker 7: And a size of nine left food. So I had a seven and eight in a night and left foot yeah, and one size eight right foot.
Speaker 5: Did we ever, leanne manage to match up these shoes and get the right size in the right pair?
Speaker 7: Well not really, because luckily it was a place in Adelaide where I could take it back to an actual shop shop that had a human in it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Good, humans are good.
Speaker 7: I took the odd odd shoes out with seven and the nine, and now I've just got the star. They didn't have any seven boss stides. Now I've got the eight, but I've put Hill Brits and insultant and.
Speaker 4: So you've had to refashion the other shoes.
Speaker 7: They really really really nice shoes.
Speaker 3: Stuff I've ever seen you play football or soccer or anything. And they're not claiming that you've got two left feet, are they.
Speaker 7: No, that's a Sonny's LESTI.
Speaker 5: Oh, thank you so much, Lenne goodness may keep the conversation going. Pray say for a double nine on nine none one nine on the text line.
Speaker 1: There is a message in all this too.
Speaker 4: We'll just go into a store, just going to a store.
Speaker 1: But that's not going to happen. No, that is absolutely not going to happen.
Speaker 4: No, so much anxiety.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you everybody for venting your online shopping nine appreciate it a lot of people with some real pepped up anger.
Speaker 4: And thank you for pretending to give a rap.
Speaker 1: I do I like it?
Speaker 3: I'm still learning, but I like it. How you know it's twentieth birthday party? You can only get there via exclusive invitation? Yes, how do you score an invitation? I'll listen to this.